PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Kovu The Lion
August 27th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Kara smiled, "Its easy... I just be me.. And show affection, Lots of it" Kara said purring, "But I'm not going to show you how I do it.." kara said with a smirk, "That would look... Wrong" Kara said laughing, she playfully nudged Ballard, "Hmm mostly a lick on the nose gets him.." Kara said with a smile, "Well it cheers him up when I'm beside him, Or whenever I'm there next to him, its like he's a little happier.." Kara said still smiling.
"Anyways Yeah, Thats basically how I make him happy.. But there is more ways that are secrets..." Kara said with a wink.

Simba22
August 27th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kara smiled, "Its easy... I just be me.. And show affection, Lots of it" Kara said purring, "But I'm not going to show you how I do it.." kara said with a smirk, "That would look... Wrong" Kara said laughing, she playfully nudged Ballard, "Hmm mostly a lick on the nose gets him.." Kara said with a smile, "Well it cheers him up when I'm beside him, Or whenever I'm there next to him, its like he's a little happier.." Kara said still smiling.
"Anyways Yeah, Thats basically how I make him happy.. But there is more ways that are secrets..." Kara said with a wink.

"Okay I'll try that I mean I can try to make him happy but you're his girlfriend of course he's going to be happiest around you"Ballard said. "I'll try some of those suggestions Kara and one more thing............. Thanks!" Ballard gives Kara a small friendly hug. "It just kinda seemed that he hated spending time with me or something so I just need to remember those ideas."

Kovu The Lion
August 27th, 2005, 05:26 PM
"Nah, He never hated spending time with you Ballard, He tells me all the time about how special you are to him, and all the nice things you've done" Kara said with a smile hugging Ballard back, "Besidese your a great person Ballard, Better yet, Your cute as i don't know what, That yellow fur would make a lot of people fall for you later on in life" Kara said with a wink.

Simba22
August 27th, 2005, 06:06 PM
"Nah, He never hated spending time with you Ballard, He tells me all the time about how special you are to him, and all the nice things you've done" Kara said with a smile hugging Ballard back, "Besidese your a great person Ballard, Better yet, Your cute as i don't know what, That yellow fur would make a lot of people fall for you later on in life" Kara said with a wink.

"You really think so Kara"? Ballard said. "Scout's been talking about how special I was too you? AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I need to thank Scout when he gets back. You're very cute yourself if you weren't cute my brother would have never fallen for you." Ballard said with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 27th, 2005, 06:15 PM
"So I've heard him tell me, about a thousand times" Kara said still smiling, "So, Seems Scouts gone off.. With that other girl, So what do you want to do, Just us girls" Kara said with a smirk,

Titus
August 27th, 2005, 07:57 PM
"I can't get up i can't move my arms or my legs" Titus looks at his legs they were so sore that anyone can know how sore he is.

Lion King Stu
August 27th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
''I know Twilight and I'm sorry for not telling you when I got back, I thought as much as you that Simba was dead and When i found him I was overwhelmed! ''I didn't even think he was gunna come back'' she said looking down. ''But like you said It doesn't matter now. Nala looked at Twilight and smiled ''how about now'' she winked before pinning him to the ground.

"Its ok Nala" Twilight smiled softly stroking her cheek once more "After what we heard from Scar about the stampede its no reason why we thought that.....but you saw him before Nala the day you ran away just was a little supprised you didn't tell me anything till I saw him appear on Pride Rock after Scar hit Sarabi" he said thinking back stroking her cheek once more "Don't feel bad about it Nala".
"Sounds good to me" he smiled as Nala pressed him down on the ground "But that wasn't fair" he smiled laughing softly.

Simba22
August 27th, 2005, 09:44 PM
"So I've heard him tell me, about a thousand times" Kara said still smiling, "So, Seems Scouts gone off.. With that other girl, So what do you want to do, Just us girls" Kara said with a smirk,

"Scout will be back very soon knowing my brother as well as I think I do". "HMMMM..... uhhhhhhhhh....... How about you tell me what it's like to fall in love. " Ballard said inching closer to Kara.

Kovu The Lion
August 27th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Kara noticed she was getting closer to her,

What is she doing..

"Well uh..I don't know really.. Just the same feeling you have when you care for someone a lot I guess.." Kara said with a smirk. "Nothing really different."

Simba22
August 27th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Kara noticed she was getting closer to her,

What is she doing..

"Well uh..I don't know really.. Just the same feeling you have when you care for someone a lot I guess.." Kara said with a smirk. "Nothing really different."

"I always thought it was something magical like the kind of thing you'd hear in a fairy tale." Ballard said with a passionate sigh. "Hey I got an idea for a great girls name you ever play Truth or Dare Kara?" Ballard said her eyes gleaming with excitement.

Kovu The Lion
August 27th, 2005, 10:14 PM
"Hmm Nope, What do you do, Sounds exciting" Kara said with a smirk.

Simba22
August 27th, 2005, 10:19 PM
"Okay this is what happens someone has to go first say I go first I ask you Truth or Dare? And you have to answer with Truth or Dare. If you pick Truth then I could ask you any question and you have to answer it honestly. If you pick Dare you have to do what I dare you to do. And the same rules apply when you're asking. So you in the mood to play?" Ballard asked with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 27th, 2005, 10:20 PM
"Oooh Sounds cool, Sure... Whos first?" Kara said with a grin, "Hmm We should get Scout into this.." Kara said with a smirk.

Simba22
August 27th, 2005, 10:25 PM
"Oooh Sounds cool, Sure... Whos first?" Kara said with a grin, "Hmm We should get Scout into this.." Kara said with a smirk.

"Yeah, that's a good idea me and Scout used to play this all the time How about we play a few rounds just us girls and then when Scout gets back we can persuade him to join in the game you can go first." Ballard says sitting across from Kara.

Kovu The Lion
August 27th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Kara smiled, she sat down on her hind legs staring at Ballard, "Um so I just say this.. Truth or Dare." Kara said with a smirk

This will be fun, Maybe funny too.

Simba22
August 27th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Ballard thinks about this for a second. "I'm going to go with Truth" She says in almost no hesitatation.

Ballard coudn't wait to dare Kara to do stuff.

Kovu The Lion
August 27th, 2005, 10:37 PM
Kara thought for a second, What ever she asked, Ballard would have to answer Truthfully.

Hmm What would I want to know..

"Is there anyone here in the Pride Lands you like. Like as in.. A special someone?" Kara asked with a smirk, "Or someone here that you had a crush on before?" Kara laughed a little.

Simba22
August 27th, 2005, 10:46 PM
"HMMM Truthfully I always had a big crush on Kovujin." Ballard said blushing a little. "Okay now it's my turn Truth or Dare Kara?" Ballard asked.

Kovu The Lion
August 27th, 2005, 10:47 PM
Kara laughed, "MY DAD! OH geesh, Thats.. Wierd.." Kara said still laughing a little, she couldnt stop, then she regained herself,
"Hmm, A little challenge sounds good." Kara said with a smirk, "Dare!"

Simba22
August 27th, 2005, 11:04 PM
Ballard thinks about what to dare her to do. She smiles evilly. "Ok then I dare you to prance around in a circle chanting I'm a stupid lion" Ballard said with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 27th, 2005, 11:07 PM
"Wait, I'm not a lion, I'm a lioness.. So does that mean I still have to say lion?" Kara asked with her head cocked to the side.

Oh boy this is going to be embarassing..

Simba22
August 27th, 2005, 11:11 PM
"Nice try Kara" Ballard said with a cocked eyebrow. "You still have to say lion." Ballard said with a smile. "And one more thing when you do it you have to yell it." Ballard said with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 27th, 2005, 11:14 PM
"ack.. This is going to be so Embarassing.." Kara said putting a paw to her face, "Okay well.. Here goes.." Kara said. she started laughing and started bouncing up and down practically prancing about in a circle yelling to the top of her lungs, "I'm a stupid Haha... Lion!" Kara said repeatedly

This is actually funny, Just hope Scout doesnt here this..Kara thought while laughing still.

"STupid lion that I am!" Kara said again with another laugh going around in another circle.

Simba22
August 27th, 2005, 11:20 PM
Ballard was clutching her sides from laughing so hard. This was the funniest thing she had ever seen in her life. Scout who was walking back had heard what Kara Said from miles away and started laughing so hard that he could probably be heard all the way back to where Kara and Ballard were. Ballard hears Scout laughing.

Scout walks up.

Ballard: Come on, Come on, Please, Please, join the truth or dare game with us Scout it's so much greater with 3 people.

Ballard sits Scout down so they're all sitting around in a semi circle.

Ballard: And since you're just joining in Kara can ask you Truth or Dare.

Kovu The Lion
August 27th, 2005, 11:30 PM
"Why me?" Kara said with a smirk, "Truth or Dare Scout.." Kara said with a smirk.

He's in for it big time if he chooses DareKara thought with a sly evilish grin appearing on her face.

Simba22
August 27th, 2005, 11:34 PM
Scout was always in the mood for something adventurey. "Dare" Scout said with a smirk.

Kovu The Lion
August 27th, 2005, 11:37 PM
Kara smirked, "I dare you to..." Kara said stopping and she started thinking, her previous plan had failed.

"Hmm, You have to be with Ballard, and not leave her side for the rest of the day, That means, your furs must touch.. All.. Day" Kara said with a smirk, "That way you two can have a little bond" Kara said with a smirk, "But no thinking of it as love," Kara said with a laugh.

Oh geesh what a lame dare.

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 12:05 AM
Scout smiles and sits real close to Ballard so their fur touched . Ballard licks him on the nose. "Okay it's your turn bro" Ballard said. "All right truth or dare" Scout said.

"UHHHHHHHHHH Dare" Ballard said.

"HMMMMMM then I dare you to go up to Kovujin and tell him you love him with all your heart" Scout said with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 12:11 AM
Kara died laughing, "Oh my god! GO Ballard! You got to do it!" Kara said laughing holding her sides

I can't wait to see the look on my dads face!

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 12:13 AM
Ballard gulps. ANd slowly walks off toward Kovujin. "I have a huge crush on you Kovujin I love you so much" Ballard said. as she turned red again. "Now, hopefully you were taking notes Kara that was a dare at it's best." Scout said with a smile. laughing his head off at Ballard.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 12:16 AM
Kovujin saw Ballard coming up, "Uh.. What..?.." Kovujin asked with a confused look on his face, "uh.. Ballard, your like.. 2 years younger than me.. Thats.. A long time.. I don't think there is anything between us.. And I have a mate.." Kovujin said still confused, then he saw the two cubs in the background laughing, "Ohh I see... This is a dare isnt it.." Kovujin said laughing.
---
"Look at that! Thats PRIME! Nice one Scout!" Kara said clinching her sides, "I - I can hardly breathe!!" Kara said laughing still.

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 12:22 AM
Kovujin saw Ballard coming up, "Uh.. What..?.." Kovujin asked with a confused look on his face, "uh.. Ballard, your like.. 2 years younger than me.. Thats.. A long time.. I don't think there is anything between us.. And I have a mate.." Kovujin said still confused, then he saw the two cubs in the background laughing, "Ohh I see... This is a dare isnt it.." Kovujin said laughing.
---
"Look at that! Thats PRIME! Nice one Scout!" Kara said clinching her sides, "I - I can hardly breathe!!" Kara said laughing still.

Ballard walked back still pretty embarrassed. "That was a pretty good one Scout. Scout is like the king of the dares. Scout and Ballard were still rolling on the ground laughing so hard. Scout got up and held up his paw for a High five from Kara.

"Okay now it's my turn Truth or dare Scout?"

Scout: Truth!

Ballard: Has there ever been one girl you loved besides Kara?

Scout: No there hasn't been. Kara is the only girl I loved besides you and mom but you guys are family so you don't count. Okay Kara it's your turn again.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 12:23 AM
Kara put her paw in the air giving Scout a high five, "That was nice." She listened to the truth, "Aww, Thats good to hear, Both first time lovers eh Scout" Kara said with a smirk, "My turn eh, Lets see... who to pick." Kara said with a smirk, "SCOUT!, Truth... Or dare.." Kara said smiling once again.

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 12:25 AM
"Hmmmmm truth" Scout said with a sparkle in his eye. He was ready to tell Kara anything she asked.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 12:27 AM
Kara smiled, "Hmm, Have you ever considered moving out of the Pride Lands when we grow up?, And will you always love me.. Or leave me later on for some other lioness when you grow up..." Kara asked,

I've been wanting to know this for so long, even though this is a game, I could still get to know what I've wondered about..

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 12:37 AM
Kara smiled, "Hmm, Have you ever considered moving out of the Pride Lands when we grow up?, And will you always love me.. Or leave me later on for some other lioness when you grow up..." Kara asked,

I've been wanting to know this for so long, even though this is a game, I could still get to know what I've wondered about..

"No I have never considered moving out of the pride lands. I'd like to stay here I think it's a much safer place then anywhere else we go. And To question number 2 there will never be another lioness I love now or ever that I will ever love more then you. I mean no other lioness can be asd good as you at everything you're pretty, smart, funny, energetic, talkative, You're just everything I see in a girl all rolled into one there will be no other lioness ever in ten bajillian years who I would love more then you. The closest is Ballard but once again she's my sister so she doesn't count." Scout said with a smile. "I guess it's my turn now, Kara truth or dare?"

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 12:39 AM
Kara smiled, she started to pur, "Yay, That means we'll live here forever then.." Kara said still smiling, "I'm not that good now am I?" Kara said with a little laugh.

"Umm.. Truth or Dare.. Hmm... Which one.. ...Dare me" Kara said with a smirk.

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 12:43 AM
Kara smiled, she started to pur, "Yay, That means we'll live here forever then.." Kara said still smiling, "I'm not that good now am I?" Kara said with a little laugh.

"Umm.. Truth or Dare.. Hmm... Which one.. ...Dare me" Kara said with a smirk.

"You're not that good because you're great" Scout said bending over a little to lick her on the nose.

"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Dare huh?" It was hard for Scout to come up with a dare for Kara. " I dare you to say one bad thing about me" Scout said knowing this was a really bad dare.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 12:46 AM
Kara thought hard,

Gosh, Is there really anything Bad that I don't like about Scout..

"Umm.." Kara said looking at the ground trying to concentrate,
"Well, Theres nothing really.. Bad about you Scout.. But.. You DO Snore a lot.. If thats something bad." Kara said with a giggle, "OH I know something, You put yourself down to much, Your always blamming yourself for the crimes and punishments of others, those are bad things... That I don't like about you" Kara said with a frown.

I hate saying things I don't like about him... I guess.. This was bad.. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings..

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 01:22 AM
Kara thought hard,

Gosh, Is there really anything Bad that I don't like about Scout..

"Umm.." Kara said looking at the ground trying to concentrate,
"Well, Theres nothing really.. Bad about you Scout.. But.. You DO Snore a lot.. If thats something bad." Kara said with a giggle, "OH I know something, You put yourself down to much, Your always blamming yourself for the crimes and punishments of others, those are bad things... That I don't like about you" Kara said with a frown.

I hate saying things I don't like about him... I guess.. This was bad.. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings..

Scout even though was hurt smiles and licks her on the nose. "You're right I do put myself down a lot I'm gonna try to stop doing it for you Kara" Scout said with a smile. I guess it's your turn now Ballard. "Im getting kinda bored with this game since we're all here we should go swimming or something" Ballard said.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 01:24 AM
Kara smirked, "Okay then Ballard, I dare you to go Swimming" Kara said laughing, "Come on race you guys there!" Kara yelled as she pushed off the ground, running in the direction of the Waterhole.

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 01:26 AM
Scout ran up behind her and tackled her playfully they both went somersaulting into the water. "Gotcha sweetie" Scout said with a giggle.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 01:27 AM
Kara and Scout made a huge splash as they entered the water, "Whoa hey! incoming!" Kara said laughing as she broke the surface of the water coming up for air, "Well a little to late for a warning but heck who cares" Kara said still laughing, she pounced on Scout who was trying to come out of the water, "Gotcha now!"

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 01:32 AM
Scout and Kara rolled around trying to reverse each others pins till Scout has all 4 of her paws pinned down so she can't get out. Scout licks a little water off her nose.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 01:35 AM
Kara smirked, "Your always on top, hehe, Just you wait one day i'm going to get you.." kara said licking his nose.

Mizani
August 28th, 2005, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Titus
"I can't get up i can't move my arms or my legs" Titus looks at his legs they were so sore that anyone can know how sore he is.
"Why not?" Subira asked, pacing around him, trying to find a cause for his pain.

Kago
August 28th, 2005, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Mizani
((ooc: Does that mean I get to keep him?:confused:))
Jamili smiled and raised him paw so as to sheild himself from Rinoa's splash.

"Well I'm sure that I'll stay here for a while"

((Yep))

"Come on in, the water's great." Rinoa said as she splashed at Jamili before resuming her swimming.

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 02:06 AM
Kara smirked, "Your always on top, hehe, Just you wait one day i'm going to get you.." kara said licking his nose.

Scout licked her nose back. "Don't worry Kara I'll help you" Ballard Says playfully tackling Scout down pinning his paws down and tickling his tickleish spot with her claws. "Come on and join in the fun Kara" Ballard says.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 02:08 AM
Tumai looked over to Kago and Sori who were still chatting, "Um, Guys sorry but I've got to go, I have this weird feeling that someone needs my help... Somewhere" Tumai said looking out into the Pride Lands where he origionally left Subira at, She wasnt there, He sighed, "cya guys around, kago, take care of Sori for a while" Tumai said with a smirk.
---
Kara smirked, "Oh yeah, this will be fun" Kara said taking out one of her claws and scratching(Not cutting) Scout's ticklish spot with Ballard.

Mizani
August 28th, 2005, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Kago
((Yep))

"Come on in, the water's great." Rinoa said as she splashed at Jamili before resuming her swimming.
((ooc: Woot! Viva la France! hehe, don't take any notice of that last bit.:uhno: ))
"If you insist" Jamili grinned, backing himself up before springing into the water like a missile.

SPLASH

Jamili laughed at the giant wave of water he'd made, and he looked at Rinoa to see if he'd splashed her.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 02:17 AM
(Long live the french? Your french -.-? I thought you were aussie *Laughs* Oh well had to add my two cents into it)

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 02:19 AM
Tumai looked over to Kago and Sori who were still chatting, "Um, Guys sorry but I've got to go, I have this weird feeling that someone needs my help... Somewhere" Tumai said looking out into the Pride Lands where he origionally left Subira at, She wasnt there, He sighed, "cya guys around, kago, take care of Sori for a while" Tumai said with a smirk.
---
Kara smirked, "Oh yeah, this will be fun" Kara said taking out one of her claws and scratching(Not cutting) Scout's ticklish spot with Ballard.

Scout was laughing like crazy. Scout's back claw was kicking like crazy as the two girls kept on tickling Scout. It actually felt real good to Scout especially Kara's claw on his ticklish spot.

Mizani
August 28th, 2005, 02:23 AM
(Long live the french? Your french -.-? I thought you were aussie *Laughs* Oh well had to add my two cents into it)
((ooc: No I'm not french, we just had to shout it out in chapel cause of a stupid play we had to do.))

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 02:28 AM
(ooc: ah i see. Lol I knew that..)

Kara smirked and stopped tickling him, so that Only Ballard was, she backed up a few steps and jumped playfully knocking Ballard off of Scout and pinning Ballard to the ground, "Gotcha!, and now for what I do to Scout" Kara said with a smirk, she put her front paws down on Ballards shoulders and put her legs on either side of Ballard's stomach. "I win." Kara said with a smirk

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 02:33 AM
(ooc: ah i see. Lol I knew that..)

Kara smirked and stopped tickling him, so that Only Ballard was, she backed up a few steps and jumped playfully knocking Ballard off of Scout and pinning Ballard to the ground, "Gotcha!, and now for what I do to Scout" Kara said with a smirk, she put her front paws down on Ballards shoulders and put her legs on either side of Ballard's stomach. "I win." Kara said with a smirk

Scout sighs. "Finally someone else gets pinned besides me" Scout said nuzzling Kara's cheek. "Hey I got an idea Scout takes out one of his claws and starts scratching Ballard's tickelish spot the area under her front paws.

Kago
August 28th, 2005, 02:33 AM
"Nice aim!" Rinoa called as she dodged the splash and splashed Jamili some more. "This is fun!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Kago had given up on trying to find Timon and headed back to find Kovujin. "Hey, Kara and Scout out playing?" Kago asked his friend

Mizani
August 28th, 2005, 02:38 AM
"Indeed it is" Jamili grinned, splashing Rinoa back. He raised his tail shook the water out of it onto Rinoa's face, and laughed as she squealed.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 02:38 AM
Kara smirked, she kept Ballard held down firmly as she squirmed under him trying to get out of her grasp and Scout's playful Torment.
---
Kovujin looked back at Kago, "Hello Kago, Umm Yeah, So is Ballard, shes with them, or she was when I saw them together playing a little game," Kovujin said with a smirk.
---
Tumai wandered along the Pride Lands aimlessly, trying to find out where Subira had gone off to, He couldnt pick up her scent anywhere, It was like she had mysteriously dissappeared, then He found it. It wasnt a scent, but her paw prints in the dirt, running off, they were still fresh and had claw marks dug into them, proving she was running. "Hmm" Tumai said looking at the Paw Prints and the direction they were in, "To follow, or not to follow, is never the question" Tumai said walking along slowly following the paw prints in the dirt.,

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 02:41 AM
Kara smirked, she kept Ballard held down firmly as she squirmed under him trying to get out of her grasp and Scout's playful Torment.
---
Kovujin looked back at Kago, "Hello Kago, Umm Yeah, So is Ballard, shes with them, or she was when I saw them together playing a little game," Kovujin said with a smirk.
---
Tumai wandered along the Pride Lands aimlessly, trying to find out where Subira had gone off to, He couldnt pick up her scent anywhere, It was like she had mysteriously dissappeared, then He found it. It wasnt a scent, but her paw prints in the dirt, running off, they were still fresh and had claw marks dug into them, proving she was running. "Hmm" Tumai said looking at the Paw Prints and the direction they were in, "To follow, or not to follow, is never the question" Tumai said walking along slowly following the paw prints in the dirt.,

Scout could see she was having little trouble holding Ballard down so Scout puts his front paws on Ballard too playfully keeping her down and scratched her ticklish spot with his back right paw.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 02:45 AM
Kara smirked, "I know this has got to be the worse Pin you have ever been in Ballard huh?" Kara said smiling, she gave Ballard a lick on the cheek and got up giving her a chance to get Scout back for his tickling, "Oops, did I get off of Ballard, I'm sorry" Kara said with a smirk on her face.

Kago
August 28th, 2005, 02:46 AM
"Indeed it is" Jamili grinned, splashing Rinoa back. He raised his tail shook the water out of it onto Rinoa's face, and laughed as she squealed.

"I've never had this much fun before." Rinoa squealed as she splashed Jamili. "It's great having you around."

Mizani
August 28th, 2005, 02:48 AM
"Its great being here" Jamili smirked, splashing Rinoa some more.

"This waters is so nice and cool" He grinned, pausing his splashing to swim around the a little bit.

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 02:51 AM
"Hey you did that on purpose I thought you were on my side" Scout said pretending to feel hurt.Ballard inched closer to Scout with a evil smirk on his face. Scout ran away laughing. Ballard playfully chased after him laughing. Ballard chased Scout down and leaped playfully onto his back taking Scout down she lies on Scout's back and scratches another tickleish spot Scout had. Right behind his ear. She takes a claw out and gently scratches his tickleish spot careful not to hurt him she smiled.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 02:52 AM
Kara walked up to Scout's side, "Never trust a girl that smiles" Kara said with a wink, She started rubbing Scout's stomach in his ticklish spot, "Double tickle.." Kara said laughing.

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 02:55 AM
Scout is laughing hysterically "I love you" He says over his laugher laughing even more As Ballard scratches his tickleish spot even more.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 02:56 AM
"Love you too Scout.." Kara said purring, she stopped to rub her cheek on his, Then sat down and watched Ballard tickle her older brohter.

Titus
August 28th, 2005, 02:59 AM
"Well......iv'e just got back from a long journey, to much running and walking" Titus smiles

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 03:00 AM
Ballard stopped. "I think you've had enough Scout." She gets off him and licks him on the nose. Scout purrs and licks her back. SHe nuzzles him. "Hey I've got an idea." Ballard says she drags Scout real close and starts whispering excitedly in his ear they both smile at Kara and then Ballard goes back to whispering in his ear.

Kago
August 28th, 2005, 03:00 AM
"Its great being here" Jamili smirked, splashing Rinoa some more.

"This waters is so nice and cool" He grinned, pausing his splashing to swim around the a little bit.

"The water?" Rinoa asked as she splashed Jamili some more. "Why the water? What about me?"

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 03:01 AM
Kara looked at Ballard and Scout, "Uh oh, That doesnt.. Look good.." Kara said with a raised eye brow,
"What are you guys talking about..?"

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 03:03 AM
Kara looked at Ballard and Scout, "Uh oh, That doesnt.. Look good.." Kara said with a raised eye brow,
"What are you guys talking about..?"

Scout laughs. "Oh nothing Kara" Scout said as he starts whispering to Ballard. Kara was sure she heard her name a few time in their whispers.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 03:03 AM
Kara smirked, "You better not be planning to do anything on me.." kara said laughing, then they looked back at her, "oh geesh" Kara said running off, "Noo! Stay away! I know what your going to do!"

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 03:06 AM
Ballard playfully pins Kara down so she can't get up. "This was for pinning me down before Kara" Ballard says laughing. "Go get her Scout" Ballard said with a laugh. Scout started licking her ear nonstop while Ballard had her 4 paws pinned.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 03:09 AM
"NOOO!!! NOT AGAIN!" Kara said screaming to the top of her lungs between her laughing, "ahah!! SCOUT!!" Kara kept laughing as she licked her ear, "I Should have never told you this!!" Kara said still laughing, she tried rolling over but couldnt, instead she kept squirming underneat Ballard.

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 03:14 AM
"I would have found it sooner or later." Scout said as he continued licking her ear. "Come on Ballard while you have her pinned lick her other ear." Scout said. "You are so smart that's why your my brother. She said as Ballard and Scout both licked both her ears.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 03:14 AM
Kara laughed her head off, "YOu guys have got to stop!!" Kara said trying to breathe through her laughing, "I-- I can't breathe!!" Kara said still laughing loudly.

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 03:17 AM
Kara laughed her head off, "YOu guys have got to stop!!" Kara said trying to breathe through her laughing, "I-- I can't breathe!!" Kara said still laughing loudly. Scout stops Ballard stos too. Scout looks on concerned. "You ok"? Scout asked. "Yeah, we were just having a little fun. " Ballard said. Scout helps Kara up and hugs her.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 03:19 AM
Kara laughed and breathed in some air, "Phew, Oh boy was that fun, Yeah I'm fine.. was laughing so hard I just couldnt get any time to breathe" Kara said with a smirk, "Thanks Ballard" Kara said getting up on her paws, "So now what you guys?" Kara asked.

Mizani
August 28th, 2005, 03:20 AM
"Well......iv'e just got back from a long journey, to much running and walking" Titus smiles
"So you didn't think of stopping to rest?" Subira smirked, trying to find some way of moving Titus.

"The water?" Rinoa asked as she splashed Jamili some more. "Why the water? What about me?"

"What about you?" Jamili smirked, swimming over , and splashing her.

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 03:21 AM
Kara laughed and breathed in some air, "Phew, Oh boy was that fun, Yeah I'm fine.. was laughing so hard I just couldnt get any time to breathe" Kara said with a smirk, "Thanks Ballard" Kara said getting up on her paws, "So now what you guys?" Kara asked.

"What about we just have a splash fight and wrestle around no more tickling" Ballard says leaping playfully onto Scout dunking his head under.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 03:25 AM
(hmm i just noticed something.. Rinoa, Kago, Kovujin, Nela, Mara, Kara, Reno, Scout, Ballard and Jamili are all at the Waterhole -_-)

Kara smirked "Sounds good to me!"

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 03:27 AM
Ballard playfully started splashing Kara. Scout comes out of the water and playfully growls at Ballard. Ballard playfully growls back they both get into a play battle stance and circle each other.

Mizani
August 28th, 2005, 03:28 AM
((ooc: Na ah, Jamili and Rinoa are at a different place. This is a smaller water hole near the edge of the Pridelands))

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 03:30 AM
(ah i see.. Hehe)

Kara got out of the water and shivered a little, "brr Cold" Kara said with a smirk, rubbing her eyes with her paws to dry them, which did no good seeing her fur was still wet, she shook her fur off sending water everywhere,

Kago
August 28th, 2005, 03:31 AM
"Oh nevermind." Rinoa said as she stopped splashing, licked Jamili on the cheek, and resumed splashing.

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 03:33 AM
Ballard and Scout wrestled in the water for a while and then Scout came out and dried himself off it took a while. Scout then snuggled right next to Kara who looked and felt very cold Scout tried his hardest to warm her up even though he was shivering himself.

Mizani
August 28th, 2005, 03:33 AM
Jamili smiled and his face turned a slight crimson, but it didn't last long and he splashed Rinoa back.

"So is this what you do everyday? Just play?"

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by Simba22
Ballard and Scout wrestled in the water for a while and then Scout came out and dried himself off it took a while. Scout then snuggled right next to Kara who looked and felt very cold Scout tried his hardest to warm her up even though he was shivering himself.

Kara coughed, "Ahem Scout, Remember your Dare? you have to stay next to Ballard all day, Not me" Kara said with a wink. "Thanks for trying to keep me warm though, But the sun can do that" Kara said rolling onto her back sprawling out underneath the suns rays.

Kago
August 28th, 2005, 03:35 AM
"Play and sleep." Rinoa said laughing. "It's my routine....If you don't think our relationship is the best, tell me to stop and I will."

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 03:38 AM
"Oh right" Scout said feeling a little disappointed but he smiled and snuggled next to Ballard. "I can be just as much fun to snuggle up too as Kara Don't worry Scout" She said with a chuckle. She cuddles against his fur. Scout purred in contentment as he snuggled againdt her for warmth.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 03:40 AM
Kara smiled and rolled her head over to the side seeing the two together, "Ya know, At first sight, it would look like you two were in love," Kara said with a smirk.

Mizani
August 28th, 2005, 03:41 AM
"Play and sleep." Rinoa said laughing. "It's my routine....If you don't think our relationship is the best, tell me to stop and I will."
"What do you mean by that?" Jamili asked, as he stopped swimming and cocked his head side ways in confusion.

Kago
August 28th, 2005, 03:43 AM
"Again nevermind." Rinoa said as she shook her head and got out of the water hole. "So why are you passing through the Pridelands?"

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 03:43 AM
Kara smiled and rolled her head over to the side seeing the two together, "Ya know, At first sight, it would look like you two were in love," Kara said with a smirk.

"We love each other we're brother and sister duh." Ballard says with a smile. Scout shivers. Ballard takes her frot paws and Drags Scout gently toward her so their fur was touching. Ballard lays her warm head on Scout as they snuggle together.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 03:44 AM
"I mean, like a new lion or lioness came and saw you not knowing who you were" Kara said smiling, She started feeling a little lonely and uneasy, not seeing Scout with a girl like that before, but it was his sister, so she felt a little better at that, She got up and sat down beside Ballard and Scout snuggling up close to Scout, "Your quite the ladies man now arent you Scout" Kara said purring.

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 03:50 AM
"I mean, like a new lion or lioness came and saw you not knowing who you were" Kara said smiling, She started feeling a little lonely and uneasy, not seeing Scout with a girl like that before, but it was his sister, so she felt a little better at that, She got up and sat down beside Ballard and Scout snuggling up close to Scout, "Your quite the ladies man now arent you Scout" Kara said purring.

Scout could feel she was a little lonely and uneasy. "I'm sorry Kara but 2 things 1. She's my sister you're always going to get as much love as my sister it's not like I'm seeing anybody else. and number 2. You were the one who made the dare. I feel real bad that you feel lonely but you did make the dare for me to do it and In truth or Dare you gotta do what the person dares you to do. No girl will ever take your place Kara." Scout said.

Mizani
August 28th, 2005, 03:50 AM
"Again nevermind." Rinoa said as she shook her head and got out of the water hole. "So why are you passing through the Pridelands?"
"Well, I didn't know what the Pridelands were like, so if the Pridelands catch my fancy I guess I'll stay" Jamili grinned, getting out of the water and shaking his fur dry.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 03:53 AM
"Yeah I know, Still I can be with you while your next to her right?" Kara said with a smirk
---
Tumai followed the Paw Prints till he came to a tall area embedded with grasses that he could hide in, He saw Subira, and A white Lion, with a golden mane and golden yellow tail fur, "He seems to be new.. Or has he been here and I just not have seen him.." Tumai said under his breath, he crouched down low to the ground, watching the two, they seemed to have known each other for a while,

Another one of Subira's friends, hmm wonder If I should step out and see to him, He doesnt look to good..

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 03:58 AM
"Yeah I know, Still I can be with you while your next to her right?" Kara said with a smirk
---
Tumai followed the Paw Prints till he came to a tall area embedded with grasses that he could hide in, He saw Subira, and A white Lion, with a golden mane and golden yellow tail fur, "He seems to be new.. Or has he been here and I just not have seen him.." Tumai said under his breath, he crouched down low to the ground, watching the two, they seemed to have known each other for a while,

Is he one of Subira's friends.. Or maybe.. he's something more... Has she known him all this time..?

Scout snuggled up to Both of them. "You know in a way I'm kinda glad you made that dare I am feeling closer to my sister and you then I've ever felt before you both are a huge part of my life I just want you to know that you're both so special to me."

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW You sentimental lug you're a big part of my life too. Group hug! Ballard says.

Mizani
August 28th, 2005, 03:58 AM
Subira smiled at Titus.
"So are you planning to stay here in the Prideland for good this time?" She asked, cleaning his paw of some dirt.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 04:02 AM
Scout snuggled up to Both of them. "You know in a way I'm kinda glad you made that dare I am feeling closer to my sister and you then I've ever felt before you both are a huge part of my life I just want you to know that you're both so special to me."

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW You sentimental lug you're a big part of my life too. Group hug! Ballard says.

Kara smiled, "Your a big part of my life too Scout.." Kara said hugging Scout and Ballard close to her, "You both are" She said with a smile.

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 04:05 AM
Kara smiled, "Your a big part of my life too Scout.." Kara said hugging Scout and Ballard close to her, "You both are" She said with a smile.

Scout hugs them both and then kisses them both on the nose. " I am so happy we all are such great friends. Scout said purring and nuzzling Kara. "DOn't worry tomorrow I'm all yours" He whispers to Kara with a wink.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 04:06 AM
Kara smirked, "Good, I'm looking forward for tomorrow then" Kara said with a laugh, she licked his nose and purred laying her head on Scout's shoulder, "So, What do you guys want to do now?" Kara asked.

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 04:09 AM
Kara smirked, "Good, I'm looking forward for tomorrow then" Kara said with a laugh, she licked his nose and purred laying her head on Scout's shoulder, "So, What do you guys want to do now?" Kara asked.

Scout purred back and licked her nose and then nuzzled her cheek. "Well let's all play a game of Hide and Seek or Tag your choice which?" Ballard says rubbing her head against Scout's.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 04:12 AM
Kara smiled, "Dunno what ever you guys want to do"

Suki
August 28th, 2005, 04:40 AM
*Suki dies* :p

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 04:41 AM
(ooc: Uh Wdf? I don't think you can die in here.. And wdf is that -.- or wdh nvm I don't know lol..)

Suki
August 28th, 2005, 04:42 AM
(ooc: Uh Wdf? I don't think you can die in here.. And wdf is that -.- or wdh nvm I don't know lol..)

I was being sarcastic. You didn't know that? O.O

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 04:42 AM
(ooc: I know lol, Still lol :X Shocked me at first, even though I don't know you :\ Lol)

Suki
August 28th, 2005, 04:45 AM
(ooc: I know lol, Still lol :X Shocked me at first, even though I don't know you :\ Lol)

:eek: You don't know me???

*plans a social event entitled 'KTL and Suki are teh best of teh friendship...thing!' and gets group activities and crackers and video games and waffles and blahblahblahblah*

:D Now you do. Waffles RULE ! :p

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 04:46 AM
(ooc:... Uh.. Yeah.. Okay.. Lol.. *Hates waffles..* To much ooc: things anyways.. Lol still nothing to do and KS wont be back for a while sorry to tell you :\)

Suki
August 28th, 2005, 04:48 AM
(ooc:... Uh.. Yeah.. Okay.. Lol.. *Hates waffles..* To much ooc: things anyways.. Lol still nothing to do and KS wont be back for a while sorry to tell you :\)

I know. ;) Anywayz I'm gonna shut up and watch this RP and have waffles :p

I've actually never had waffles XD The whole waffle thing? It's a Teen Titans thing. :p

Lion King Stu
August 28th, 2005, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Its ok Nala" Twilight smiled softly stroking her cheek once more "After what we heard from Scar about the stampede its no reason why we thought that.....but you saw him before Nala the day you ran away just was a little supprised you didn't tell me anything till I saw him appear on Pride Rock after Scar hit Sarabi" he said thinking back stroking her cheek once more "Don't feel bad about it Nala".
"Sounds good to me" he smiled as Nala pressed him down on the ground "But that wasn't fair" he smiled laughing softly.

((For Nala))

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Scout ran off after Kala to introduce his sister to her. "Hey wait up Kala where are you going in such a hurry? That was just my sister Ballard." Scout yelled after her.

[for NTL]

"playing hide and seek sounds fun to me." Scout said. "I'll even be it Ballard chimes in. turning around and covering her eyes.

Nala The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 10:20 AM

(Ta! Working late nights in a row ain't good! :( done 3, got 2 left to do! so thanks for that Stu and Josh :D )

Nala smiled. ''I know I seen him, but he didn't believe he was king and he wasn't going to come back at first, if I though he was gunna come back, then I would of been sure to tell you Twilight'' she smiled. ''You wanna try pin me then'' she smirked with a little laugh!

Scout ran off after Kala to introduce his sister to her. "Hey wait up Kala where are you going in such a hurry? That was just my sister Ballard." Scout yelled after her.

Kala looked back and wondered if she carry on back to Twilight and Nala or go back to meet the new cub. she desided to go back ''Boo'' she grinned ''that's your sisted Scout?'' she asked curiously looking at ballard.

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 10:33 AM
(Ta! Working late nights in a row ain't good! :( done 3, got 2 left to do! so thanks for that Stu and Josh :D )

Nala smiled. ''I know I seen him, but he didn't believe he was king and he wasn't going to come back at first, if I though he was gunna come back, then I would of been sure to tell you Twilight'' she smiled. ''You wanna try pin me then'' she smirked with a little laugh!

Kala looked back and wondered if she carry on back to Twilight and Nala or go back to meet the new cub. she desided to go back ''Boo'' she grinned ''that's your sisted Scout?'' she asked curiously looking at ballard.

Scout being his normal scaredy cat self screams when Kala says Boo. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" He jumps at least 2 feet in the air. Ballard is on the ground laughing her tail off.

"Oh you came back Kala? I'd like you to meet my sister Ballard. Ballard please meet Kala she's a cousin of Twilights, she's also queen Nala's daughter. Scout bows down before the princess. As does Ballard.

"It's an honor to meet you princess" Ballard said still bowing.

Nala The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Scout being his normal scaredy cat self screams when Kala says Boo. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" He jumps at least 2 feet in the air. Ballard is on the ground laughing her tail off.

"Oh you came back Kala? I'd like you to meet my sister Ballard. Ballard please meet Kala she's a cousin of Twilights, she's also queen Nala's daughter. Scout bows down before the princess. As does Ballard.

"It's an honor to meet you princess" Ballard said still bowing.

Kala smiled with a giggle, although Nala wasn't her mum, she liked to think she was as she didn't actually know her real parents. ''Made ya Jump, Made ya jump'' Kala laughed as Scout jumped into the air. ''yep, i came back'' she said still laughing ''hello ballard your brother's a scardy cat'' she smirked jokingly.

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 11:06 AM
Kala smiled with a giggle, although Nala wasn't her mum, she liked to think she was as she didn't actually know her real parents. ''Made ya Jump, Made ya jump'' Kala laughed as Scout jumped into the air. ''yep, i came back'' she said still laughing ''hello ballard your brother's a scardy cat'' she smirked jokingly.

"I know he's a lot of fun to hang out with though. My brother has always been a bit of a scaredy cat" Ballard said. "I'll show her a scaredy cat" Scout said as he walked off behind her Ballard didn't notice Scout. "BOO" Scout yelled. Ballard screams and jumps just about as high as Scout maybe even higher.

Lion King Stu
August 28th, 2005, 11:11 AM

"Yeah well Simba's back....hes king...your his queen and mine as well" Twilight smiled stroking her cheek once more with his paw before softly kissing her muzzle purring as he looked up at her.
"Yeah I wouldn't mind trying some pinning" Twilight winked to Nala kissing her once more.

Nala The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 11:11 AM
"I know he's a lot of fun to hang out with though. My brother has always been a bit of a scaredy cat" Ballard said. "I'll show her a scaredy cat" Scout said as he walked off behind her Ballard didn't notice Scout. "BOO" Scout yelled. Ballard screams and jumps just about as high as Scout maybe even higher.

Kala fell over laughing ''your both as bad as each other'' she chuckled sticking her tongue out at the two of them

-----------------------------

"Yeah well Simba's back....hes king...your his queen and mine as well" Twilight smiled stroking her cheek once more with his paw before softly kissing her muzzle purring as he looked up at her.
"Yeah I wouldn't mind trying some pinning" Twilight winked to Nala kissing her once more.

''Your as much my King as he is to me too!'' she smiled reassuringly kissing him back. Nala smirked ''Well what ya waiting for then?'' she laughed.

Lion King Stu
August 28th, 2005, 11:16 AM
''Your as much my King as he is to me too!'' she smiled reassuringly kissing him back. Nala smirked ''Well what ya waiting for then?'' she laughed.

"Oh goodie I can play King even if I'm not" Twilight smiled purring as he looked up at Nala as she kissed him and he kissed back.
"Well I can't pin you when your pinning me can I" he smirked licking her nose and once more stroking her cheek.
"Maybe we should try somewhere else so we don't wake Simba up" he winked looking up at her.

Nala The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 11:20 AM
"Oh goodie I can play King even if I'm not" Twilight smiled purring as he looked up at Nala as she kissed him and he kissed back.
"Well I can't pin you when your pinning me can I" he smirked licking her nose and once more stroking her cheek.
"Maybe we should try somewhere else so we don't wake Simba up" he winked looking up at her.

''To me, yes you can'' she smiled softly. Nala laughed ''why not'' she smirked, getting of Twilight. ''So where ya wanna go?'' she asked winking at Twilight.

Lion King Stu
August 28th, 2005, 11:24 AM
''To me, yes you can'' she smiled softly. Nala laughed ''why not'' she smirked, getting of Twilight. ''So where ya wanna go?'' she asked winking at Twilight.

"I can be your king huh" Twilight smiled purring "You've always been my queen Nala" he smiled as he once more kissed her before pulling back to stroke her cheek once more with his paw.
"Somewhere shaded....romantic and where no prying eyes can see us" he said looking up at her "Now where is there a place like that" he said looking up at her.

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Kala fell over laughing ''your both as bad as each other'' she chuckled sticking her tongue out at the two of them

"Well that's what makes us so fun to be around. " Scout and Ballard said sticking their tongue out jokingly at Kala. "I'll be right back" Ballard said she walked off. Scout decided to keep her distracted by talking to her. Ballard slowly crept up behind Kala. "Boo" She screamed grabbing Kala's sides gently. Hoping to scare her good.

Nala The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 12:59 PM
"I can be your king huh" Twilight smiled purring "You've always been my queen Nala" he smiled as he once more kissed her before pulling back to stroke her cheek once more with his paw.
"Somewhere shaded....romantic and where no prying eyes can see us" he said looking up at her "Now where is there a place like that" he said looking up at her.

Nala smiled. ''You know you are Twilight'' Nala purred at Twilight saying she'd always been her queen and kissed him back. Nala smirked ''how about the elephant graveyard? it seems deserted now the hyena's are gone, it's romantic by moon light and if it's deserted then no one will be there'' she winked.

Nala The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 01:00 PM
"Well that's what makes us so fun to be around. " Scout and Ballard said sticking their tongue out jokingly at Kala. "I'll be right back" Ballard said she walked off. Scout decided to keep her distracted by talking to her. Ballard slowly crept up behind Kala. "Boo" She screamed grabbing Kala's sides gently. Hoping to scare her good.

''saw that one coming Ballard'' she said sticking her tongue out. ''Can't fool someone at their own game'' she laughed rolling around on the floor!

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 01:04 PM
Kara had been watching the three play together from her view of them not to far away, none of them knew where she was, Which was good. Kara loved to spy on people, One of her favorite things to do, One that sometimes got her into trouble. She laughed as Ballard tried to scare Kala.

Lion King Stu
August 28th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Nala smiled. ''You know you are Twilight'' Nala purred at Twilight saying she'd always been her queen and kissed him back. Nala smirked ''how about the elephant graveyard? it seems deserted now the hyena's are gone, it's romantic by moon light and if it's deserted then no one will be there'' she winked.

Twilight purred as Nala kissed him back and smiled up at her as she smiled down on him.
"Well its late afternoon as it is" Twilight smiled "Its nearly night again and the elephant graveyard sounds like a excellent idea" he whisperd into her ear and nuzzled her cheek.
"And if we decide to do anything I doubt there will be any prying eyes....especially at night" he smiled placing his paws on her back kissing her once more.

Zazu_2004
August 28th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Zazu flew over the pridelands once more, returning from his vacation within the jungle, he really needed it to unwind after certain situations that perhaps were not continuing since he left. Those large eyes watch over the ground, scanning as he moved his head left and right, flapping those long wings until he spots Twilight and Nala, and quickly swoops into the nearest tree, keeping hidden within the long branches, watching curiously.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 01:33 PM
(Hmm I remember Twilight and Simba talking about Zazu Dieing... Hmm Wierd.. Anyways yeah, oh well :\)

Zazu_2004
August 28th, 2005, 01:37 PM
(It was a trick of Zazu's, he needed a vacation! :) )

Nala The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Twilight purred as Nala kissed him back and smiled up at her as she smiled down on him.
"Well its late afternoon as it is" Twilight smiled "Its nearly night again and the elephant graveyard sounds like a excellent idea" he whisperd into her ear and nuzzled her cheek.
"And if we decide to do anything I doubt there will be any prying eyes....especially at night" he smiled placing his paws on her back kissing her once more.

Nala purred at Twilight and smiled nuzzling him back. ''exactly what i thought'' she smirked before resting her head on his before heading off to the graveyard stood by Twilight's side.

(just so you know I'm off to work in about 5 - 10mins and don't finish for another 7 and maybe sleeping when i get back depening how tired i am)

Katse
August 28th, 2005, 03:17 PM

Yet another lion came to the senses of Sengalo. Sengalo must be close to the water hole or something. He remembered that Kovujin and his sub-pride or whatever else it could be called, often resided there. This lion, however, was new to Sengalo. He had never seen him before. He watched as the lion ran right past him, only about 50 or so yards away in the direction of the roar.

Sengalo was curious to see who was hurt, but the mission to get food for Scar and the others tugged at his mind even harder. With a final look about his surroundings to possibly spot that other lioness and/or the cubs that were with her, Sengalo began making his trek for food once again. Where he would find some, he didn't know. He just didn't want to have a run-in with a Pridelander.

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Tumai stayed exactly in his spot in the grass, watching over Subira and the White Lion.
Strange, I have a feeling that I'm watching them.. But I'm also being watched, Hmm Tumai thought as he got up to look around, nothing was in site that he saw of.
He went to take a step forwards and fell tumbling down the hill in the direction of Subira and the White Lion, "Oh god watch out!" Tumai said tumbling heel over toe. He finally came to a stop at the bottem, not too far away from Subira and the White Lion were, He was obviously in view and the rucus he made tumbling down the hill had obviously gave him away.

He stayed down laying on the grass, waiting for one of them to shout or yell at him for watching or spying over them, maybe they didn't know he was spying on them, this hopefully might be the case and this is what Tumai had hoped for.

(ooc: Sengalo is a STALKER!!! :P)

Katse
August 28th, 2005, 03:30 PM
((*plays Jaws music* PH3333333333RRRRRR...:jejeje: ))

Sengalo's ears perked when he saw herds of various prey animals 200 yards from where he stood. Jackpot he thought to himself. There were so many animals there, wildebeest, zebra, impala, thommies, even a few water buffalo and the list went on. He didn't know what to choose.

Insinctively, he crouched low to the ground. Even if he was so far away, he couldn't take the chance of being seen by so many eyes. He sat there for a few minutes, trying to figure out which animal would make the best target.

Simba22
August 28th, 2005, 06:39 PM
''saw that one coming Ballard'' she said sticking her tongue out. ''Can't fool someone at their own game'' she laughed rolling around on the floor!

"Hey Kala if you want you can join in our little game of Tag. Since you're a member of our group of friends now you can play with us whenever you want" Scout says sitting next to Kala. "By the way I wasn't scared before I am a fearless cub I was just playing along" Scout said.

Zazu_2004
August 28th, 2005, 07:03 PM
As Nala and Twilight began to stalk off to the graveyard, he managed to stay close, fluttering from tree to tree, or sometimes staying up high so as they couldnt look up and see him. Watching them curiously, cocking his head abit at the direction they are going in.

King Simba
August 28th, 2005, 07:16 PM
(Here I am again, lost and dead in my tracks. :lol: If someone wouldn't mind updating me with what's gone off so far via PM it'd be appreciated. I don't seem to be able to spend too much time away from the RP and be able to keep up with what's been going on. :woeisme: )

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 07:17 PM
(ooc: Sure I'll send you with details like I always do KS ^_^)

King Simba
August 28th, 2005, 07:19 PM
(Thanks a bunch. I got the PM's you sent to me before but obviously a lot more as gone off since then. ^^)

Kovu The Lion
August 28th, 2005, 07:20 PM
(hmm Not really.. But lol yeah, I'll start typign em up.. :D)

Titus
August 28th, 2005, 09:07 PM
"Not yet, I haven't got the chance to talk to the king"

Lion King Stu
August 28th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Nala purred at Twilight and smiled nuzzling him back. ''exactly what i thought'' she smirked before resting her head on his before heading off to the graveyard stood by Twilight's side.

(just so you know I'm off to work in about 5 - 10mins and don't finish for another 7 and maybe sleeping when i get back depening how tired i am)
((Its no prob ^^ :hugs:))

Twilight smiled and rolled onto all fours and slowly padded alongside Nala softly rubbing up against her as they both made there way to the graveyard.
Twilight didn't notice Zazu's sudden presence and continued to pad along smiling over at Nala licking her nose softly.
"So we going to spend the night there again as well?" he questioned smiling.

Simba22
August 29th, 2005, 01:41 AM
Scout sneaked up behind Kara who was busy spying on Scout and Kala. "Hey Kara" Scout said in an entusiastic voice.

Kovu The Lion
August 29th, 2005, 01:43 AM
"Ah!" Kara said jumping in the air turning around, "Oh.. hey Scout, How did you know I was here?" Kara said quite embarassed that he had found her. "I hope you didn't mind me sneaking up on you guys like that.." Kara said looking at the ground.

Simba22
August 29th, 2005, 01:44 AM
Scout looks angry "Actually I do mind you're in a lot of troble" Scout said. Little did Kara know that Scout was just acting.

Kovu The Lion
August 29th, 2005, 01:47 AM
Kara looked up to see Scouts face,

oh no i'm in trouble..
"I, I didn't mean too Scout! Honest!" Kara said with a tear forming in her eye, "I'm sorry!" Kara cried, she looked away from him,

Now look what I've done.. He's mad at me..

Simba22
August 29th, 2005, 01:50 AM
Scout felt real bad. "AWWWWWW, come on Kara I was just kidding with you I guess I took my joke a little too far huh? Nothing you can ever do will ever make me mad at you ever. Scout said cuddling against her licking her tears away.

Kovu The Lion
August 29th, 2005, 01:52 AM
Kara sighed, a sigh of relief, "Oh thank god, I thought I was in real trouble," Kara said wiping the remainder of her tears away, "Oh.. I'm sure I could find a way to make you mad" Kara said with a slight giggle.
"Thanks Scout... Just don't do that again, you scared me big time" Kara said rubbing her head up against his.

Him and his jokes, Always funny, Except sometimes Its hard to tell if he's lieing or telling the truth about something.

Simba22
August 29th, 2005, 01:56 AM
Kara sighed, a sigh of relief, "Oh thank god, I thought I was in real trouble," Kara said wiping the remainder of her tears away, "Oh.. I'm sure I could find a way to make you mad" Kara said with a slight giggle.
"Thanks Scout... Just don't do that again, you scared me big time" Kara said rubbing her head up against his.

Him and his jokes, Always funny, Except sometimes Its hard to tell if he's lieing or telling the truth about something.

"I can recall a few jokes that you told me that scared me big time now you can consider us even." Scout said with a wink Cuddling against her and rubbing his head with her's as well. Scout licks her on the cheek." Scout's back seemed to get really itchy. "Hey Kara you mind scratching my back for me?" Scout asked.

Kovu The Lion
August 29th, 2005, 01:58 AM
Kara smirked, "Hmm Sure" Kara said taking out a her claws on her right paw and rubbing them up and down on Scout's back making sure not to cut him or anything, "Hows that feel?" Kara asked as she stroked him once again down his back.

Simba22
August 29th, 2005, 02:01 AM
"That feels so good Kara" Scout said with loud purr. When his back stopped itching he remembered to lick her on the nose twice as a reward. "Any spots you'd like me to scratch gently for you Kara?" Scout asked.

Kovu The Lion
August 29th, 2005, 02:03 AM
Kara smirked, "Hmm not really, But you can always just choose a place" Kara said with a slight giggle. "Not on my ear though" Kara said laughing now, She rolled over on her back and sprawled out letting the sun's rays heat her body up, "The sun feels so good today" Kara said with a smile, staring up into the clouds.

Simba22
August 29th, 2005, 02:07 AM
Scout lies down cuddling next to Kara. Scout gently scratches Kara's back. "Tell me if this feels good or not" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 29th, 2005, 02:10 AM
Kara started purring loudly, "Oooh That feels good.." Kara said smiling stretching out even more relaxing and enjoying Scout's scratching.

Simba22
August 29th, 2005, 02:15 AM
Scout started using both his paws to scratch Kara's whole back gently. "Hopefully two paws don't hurt Kara This doesn't hurt does it now that I'm using two paws?" Scout asked.

Kovu The Lion
August 29th, 2005, 02:17 AM
Kara purred even more sprawling out on her stomach laying her head on the grass, she flinched in pain as Scout dugg his claw into her once leaving a small cut not really visible, "It feels better... except for that one" Kara said with a smile.

Simba22
August 29th, 2005, 02:20 AM
"Sorry about that Kara my paw slipped." Scout said. "I'm glad this feels so good to you continuing to move his paws up and down her back. He rests his head on Her's.

Kovu The Lion
August 29th, 2005, 02:21 AM
Kara smiled and rolled over onto her back and smiled up to Scout playfully piffing him in the nose with her paw, "So, what do you want to do now Scout?" Kara said looking up into his ocean blue eyes

Simba22
August 29th, 2005, 02:25 AM
"I'm always choosing stuff for us to do now it's your turn to choose what you wanna do Kara. So Kara what do you wanna do?" Scout asks playfully piffing her back in the nose with a paw.

Kovu The Lion
August 29th, 2005, 02:26 AM
Kara smirked as she hit him, "Hey you can't hit a girl" Kara said playfully getting to her feet and pouching on Scout bringing him to the ground, "Rawr!" Kara yelled as she playing licked all over Scout's head.

Simba22
August 29th, 2005, 02:39 AM
"Scout laughs as her soft pink head goes all around his face. Scout rolls over till he had her pinned. And licked her face back.

Kovu The Lion
August 29th, 2005, 02:40 AM
Kara smiled, "Your always on top" Kara said with a smirk giving his nose a lick. "Hmm I think I've decided what we should do" Kara said smiling, "We should go for a little walk!" Kara said leaning up giving his nose yet another lick, "But first, You have to get off of me... If thats okay with you?"

Simba22
August 29th, 2005, 02:48 AM
Scout gets off her so she could get up. "Great idea Kara it seems like a very beautiful day to go for a walk if you're Cubs in Love like us." Scout said touching noses with her

Kovu The Lion
August 29th, 2005, 02:49 AM
Kara smiled, "Yeah it is beautiful, not just for us, but for anyone thats here in the Pride Lands Scout" Kara said with a wink, then there nose's touched, she smiled and wiggled her nose around on Scout's and purred a bit, "Okay come on lets get going" Kara said kissing his muzzle before she ran off a little aways from Scout.

Simba22
August 29th, 2005, 02:53 AM
Kara smiled, "Yeah it is beautiful, not just for us, but for anyone thats here in the Pride Lands Scout" Kara said with a wink, then there nose's touched, she smiled and wiggled her nose around on Scout's and purred a bit, "Okay come on lets get going" Kara said kissing his muzzle before she ran off a little aways from Scout.

Scout took off in a slow run so he could catch up with her Then kissed her muzzle back as they walked close together.

Kovu The Lion
August 29th, 2005, 02:58 AM
Kara smiled and purred loudly, "Hey look, Over there.. Antelopes, looks like they're in love also" Kara said with a smile, "so much love in the air huh Scout?" Kara asked as they walked by the Antelopes, they ran off seeing the two cubs.

Simba22
August 29th, 2005, 03:02 AM
Kara smiled and purred loudly, "Hey look, Over there.. Antelopes, looks like they're in love also" Kara said with a smile, "so much love in the air huh Scout?" Kara asked as they walked by the Antelopes, they ran off seeing the two cubs.

Scout nuzzles Kara's cheek. "Yeah it seems everything is in love just like us, birds, squirrel's antelopes, all types of creatures are in love see what me and you started Kara" Scout said with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
August 29th, 2005, 03:04 AM
"Hmm no see what my dad and Nela started" Kara said with a laugh. "Wait no, What Simba and Nala started" Kara said nuzzling Scout, "They were the firsts.. If i'm not mistaken.. that I know of. I don't know much about the Pride Lands past."

Simba22
August 29th, 2005, 03:11 AM
Scout gave her a big nuzzle back. "I don't know too much about the history either." Scout said. Right now the only thing I know is that I feel like such a different person when Im with you. You complete me Kara" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 29th, 2005, 09:53 AM
Kara smiled, "Glad I could help you be you." Kara said with a wink, she gave his nose a quick lick on the nose. Kara smiled and walked a little closer next to him so their furs touched each other.

Simba22
August 29th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Scout was quite happy that she decided to walk closer to her. It was starting to get a little cold to Scout. Scout nuzzles her warm toasty fur while they were walking.

Kovu The Lion
August 29th, 2005, 10:34 AM
(Her? :P)

Kara smiled and nuzzled Scout back,
"So which direction do you want to head in now?" Kara asked coming to a complete stop beside Scout.

Simba22
August 29th, 2005, 10:47 AM
(Her? :P)

Kara smiled and nuzzled Scout back,
"So which direction do you want to head in now?" Kara asked coming to a complete stop beside Scout.

Scout stops beside her and looks around. "Let's go right" Scout said. Seeing the beautiful path to his right.

Kovu The Lion
August 29th, 2005, 11:03 AM
"Okay" Kara said weith a smile turning to the right. she purred when she licked his cheek

Mizani
August 29th, 2005, 11:24 AM
"Not yet, I haven't got the chance to talk to the king"
"Well I think the King will let you stay"

Tumai stayed exactly in his spot in the grass, watching over Subira and the White Lion.
Strange, I have a feeling that I'm watching them.. But I'm also being watched, Hmm Tumai thought as he got up to look around, nothing was in site that he saw of.
He went to take a step forwards and fell tumbling down the hill in the direction of Subira and the White Lion, "Oh god watch out!" Tumai said tumbling heel over toe. He finally came to a stop at the bottem, not too far away from Subira and the White Lion were, He was obviously in view and the rucus he made tumbling down the hill had obviously gave him away.

He stayed down laying on the grass, waiting for one of them to shout or yell at him for watching or spying over them, maybe they didn't know he was spying on them, this hopefully might be the case and this is what Tumai had hoped for.
Subira turned around to see a tan ball of fur who she recognised as Tumai.

"Tumai! Were you spying on us?" She smirked, raising one eyebrow.

Tumai always used to spy on her and her other friend Chika.

Nala The Lion
August 29th, 2005, 11:49 AM
((Its no prob ^^ :hugs:))

Twilight smiled and rolled onto all fours and slowly padded alongside Nala softly rubbing up against her as they both made there way to the graveyard.
Twilight didn't notice Zazu's sudden presence and continued to pad along smiling over at Nala licking her nose softly.
"So we going to spend the night there again as well?" he questioned smiling.

(i collapsed on the bed when i got back due to being so tired! if were not busy tonight, I'm allowed to go early! then thats my 5 days done :D Hurrah!)

''Well, we might aswell'' she winked nuzzling him softly as they walked. ''it's not everyday you get to spend a night in the graveyard'' she smirked with a little laugh.

Simba22
August 29th, 2005, 12:09 PM
"Okay" Kara said weith a smile turning to the right. she purred when she licked his cheek

Scout licked her back and purred in unsion with Kara. He walks closer to Kara any closer and he would have been on top of her.He follows Kara down the romantic path.

Lion King Stu
August 29th, 2005, 01:47 PM
(i collapsed on the bed when i got back due to being so tired! if were not busy tonight, I'm allowed to go early! then thats my 5 days done :D Hurrah!)

''Well, we might aswell'' she winked nuzzling him softly as they walked. ''it's not everyday you get to spend a night in the graveyard'' she smirked with a little laugh.
((weeee :cheese:))

"Yeah and since its quite close to night now and we plan on doing some pinning and all I think we may be a lil to tired to travel back anyway" Twilight smirked as Nala nuzzled him as they both padded along he purred softly and nuzzled her back.
"Well we got one another to keep each other warm like last night" he purred softly.

Simba22
August 29th, 2005, 02:09 PM
"Hey Kala if you want you can join in our little game of Tag. Since you're a member of our group of friends now you can play with us whenever you want" Scout says sitting next to Kala. "By the way I wasn't scared before I am a fearless cub I was just playing along" Scout said.

[For NTL]

Nala The Lion
August 29th, 2005, 02:16 PM
((weeee :cheese:))

"Yeah and since its quite close to night now and we plan on doing some pinning and all I think we may be a lil to tired to travel back anyway" Twilight smirked as Nala nuzzled him as they both padded along he purred softly and nuzzled her back.
"Well we got one another to keep each other warm like last night" he purred softly.

''You can say that again'' she grinned. ''Pinning is hard work'' she smirked. ''So long as were together we'll be warm. she smiled.

''TAG!'' Kala shouted as she beamed swishing her tail at Scout making sure it hit him as she ran away to avoid being tagged. ''I'm sure you are a fealess cub'' she laughed.

Simba22
August 29th, 2005, 02:18 PM
''You can say that again'' she grinned. ''Pinning is hard work'' she smirked. ''So long as were together we'll be warm. she smiled.

''TAG!'' Kala shouted as she beamed swishing her tail at Scout making sure it hit him as she ran away to avoid being tagged. ''I'm sure you are a fealess cub'' she laughed.

Scout ran after her laughing but what he didn't see was the small root sticking out of the ground. He fell over it and twisted his back paw.

Lion King Stu
August 29th, 2005, 02:23 PM

"Yes pinning is damn hard" Twilight winked over at Nala "So you prepared to get pinned" he laughed softly once more winking her as he softly rubbed against Nala's side purring softly.
"Looking forward to it if I must say so myself" he smiled nuzzling her softly and licking her cheek.

Nala The Lion
August 29th, 2005, 02:28 PM
"Yes pinning is damn hard" Twilight winked over at Nala "So you prepared to get pinned" he laughed softly once more winking her as he softly rubbed against Nala's side purring softly.
"Looking forward to it if I must say so myself" he smiled nuzzling her softly and licking her cheek.

''I'll make sure you work for it'' she smirked with a laugh ''but I'm ready when you are and I promise I won't make it too hard'' she smirked. Nala nuzzled Twilight back and licked his nose back before giving him a kiss!

Scout ran after her laughing but what he didn't see was the small root sticking out of the ground. He fell over it and twisted his back paw.

''OH MY GOSH'' she cried! ''Are you alreet Scout'' she said running up to him but not in tagging distance of him or his tail, incase it was a trick.

Simba22
August 29th, 2005, 02:37 PM
''I'll make sure you work for it'' she smirked with a laugh ''but I'm ready when you are and I promise I won't make it too hard'' she smirked. Nala nuzzled Twilight back and licked his nose back before giving him a kiss!

''OH MY GOSH'' she cried! ''Are you alreet Scout'' she said running up to him but not in tagging distance of him or his tail, incase it was a trick.

Scout rubbed his injured paw it hurt even more when he did that so he stopped. Scout looks over at the root sticking out of the ground angrily. "Stupid root" Scout said with a growl and swats the root with one of his front claws. "I think I'll be ok" Scout said getting up but falls back down again when his injured paw gives out on him. "I guess I'll be slower with Tag now since I can only use 3 paws." Scout said with disappointment.

Lion King Stu
August 29th, 2005, 02:39 PM
[B]''I'll make sure you work for it'' she smirked with a laugh ''but I'm ready when you are and I promise I won't make it too hard'' she smirked. Nala nuzzled Twilight back and licked his nose back before giving him a kiss!

"I don't mind a little bit of exercise" Twilight winked and purred as Nala licked his nose and kissed him once more; Twilight kissed her back and continued rub up against her side as they padded on and continued on there way to the Elephant graveyard.
"I don't mind how you do it Nala I will pin you" he smiled widely kissing her once more and rubbed his nose against hers softly.

Kovu The Lion
August 29th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Tumai sighed, "I'm sorry Subira, Yes I was, I was just curious as to who this new lion was.. I hope you will forgive me, but you know this wasnt the first time this has happened" Tumai said with a smirk, He'd always done it back home
---
Kara ran over she was watching the two playing tag, "Scout! Are you alright?" Kara asked nuzzling his cheek, "I hope you arent injured to bad.." Kara said looking at his back paw.

Simba22
August 29th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Scout winced in pain As he tried to pull himself up trying not to stand on his injured leg. He nuzzles Kara affectionately and then licks her on the nose and then rubbed noses with her. "I'll live" Scout said with a slight laugh hobbeling on 3 paws grabbing on to her to keep his balance.

Kovu The Lion
August 29th, 2005, 08:24 PM
"Come on, Lets get you some place where you can lay down Scout, You shouldnt be on that paw.. And its your back paw you just can't keep it up in the air like your front paw can you?" Kara asked, she made sure he wouldnt step down on his paw. "Here lean all your wieght on me.. I'll keep you balanced" Kara said with a smile.

Nala The Lion
August 29th, 2005, 11:47 PM
"I don't mind a little bit of exercise" Twilight winked and purred as Nala licked his nose and kissed him once more; Twilight kissed her back and continued rub up against her side as they padded on and continued on there way to the Elephant graveyard.
"I don't mind how you do it Nala I will pin you" he smiled widely kissing her once more and rubbed his nose against hers softly.

''a little bit of excersise willl keep you nice and slim'' she laughed. ''only if i let you you'll be able too'' she smirked. ''you know i'll let you in the end'' she smiled ''... you just have to work for it first'' she winked.

{{going to boyfriends for few days as havent been able to see him due to work - so won't be on for a few days!}}

Lion King Stu
August 30th, 2005, 12:02 AM
''a little bit of excersise willl keep you nice and slim'' she laughed. ''only if i let you you'll be able too'' she smirked. ''you know i'll let you in the end'' she smiled ''... you just have to work for it first'' she winked.

{{going to boyfriends for few days as havent been able to see him due to work - so won't be on for a few days!}}

"I am nice and thin" Twilight smirked "This is mostly all muscle" he laughed softly "I am a active lion and I keep in shape unlike Simba" he smirked as he rubbed up against Nala's side purring softly.
"I don't want you letting me Nala I want to pin you properly like last time" Twilight said smiling as he padded along "No worries I wanted to work for my reward" he smiled thinking as he padded along.

Simba22
August 30th, 2005, 02:08 AM
"Come on, Lets get you some place where you can lay down Scout, You shouldnt be on that paw.. And its your back paw you just can't keep it up in the air like your front paw can you?" Kara asked, she made sure he wouldnt step down on his paw. "Here lean all your wieght on me.. I'll keep you balanced" Kara said with a smile.

Scout leans all his weight on Kara like she said with a smile. "You've been so nice to me Kara now if only I can be as nice to you as you are to me." Scout said licking her.

Kovu The Lion
August 30th, 2005, 02:09 AM
Kara smiled and licked his nose, trying to hold his weight up the best she could, "You already are Scout, You've forgiven me for numerous occations.. and so many things.. you do is just so great.. I love you so much, Your just.. Perfect" Kara said with a smile.

Simba22
August 30th, 2005, 02:13 AM
Scout smiled. And licks her nose back. Scout didn't want to have her holding him up forever. "Let's go find somewhere, where I can rest" Scout said nuzzling Kara.

Kovu The Lion
August 30th, 2005, 02:20 AM
Kara smiled, "Okay, Umm.. How about under that tree?" Kara asked. Pointing in the direction of an old oak tree.

Simba22
August 30th, 2005, 02:24 AM
Scout layed down next to the tree. "I don't wanna be a bother to ya or anything so if you'd rather me just lie here by myself that's be ok. But I wouldn't mind the company, up to you though." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 30th, 2005, 02:26 AM
"hmm if you put it that way, I'll go do something else" kara said with a smirk.. She started walking off, Then yelled back, "Nah, Never mind, Its a lot more boring doing things without my big old Scout by myside" Kara said with a laugh running back up beside him and nuzzling his cheek, "Beides.. I can't just leave you here" Kara said purring laying down snuggling up close to him.

Simba22
August 30th, 2005, 02:34 AM
"hmm if you put it that way, I'll go do something else" kara said with a smirk.. She started walking off, Then yelled back, "Nah, Never mind, Its a lot more boring doing things without my big old Scout by myside" Kara said with a laugh running back up beside him and nuzzling his cheek, "Beides.. I can't just leave you here" Kara said purring laying down snuggling up close to him.

Scout smiles he felt good knowing that Kara wanted to be by his side he purred a little And licked her.

Ballard walks up feeling a little bored herself. "Hey Kara you mind if I curl up on the other side of this warm fuzzy ball?" Ballard asked meaning Scout.

Kovu The Lion
August 30th, 2005, 02:35 AM
"Hmm, Hes all mine sorry Ballard" Kara said with a laugh, "Nah just kidding.. He's your brohter.. not my decision" Kara said with a wink.

Simba22
August 30th, 2005, 02:39 AM
"Hmm, Hes all mine sorry Ballard" Kara said with a laugh, "Nah just kidding.. He's your brohter.. not my decision" Kara said with a wink.

"Don't worry I'd never take him from you Kara I want Scout to be happy and he's happiest with you. So Scout do you mind if I snuggle up against you too"? Ballard asked. "You can never have too many lions to snuggle up too, grab a spot Ballard." Scout said "Thanks Scout" Ballard said giving him a small lick on the nose and forehead. Ballard cuddles right on the other side of Scout. Scout licks Kara on the nose.

Kovu The Lion
August 30th, 2005, 02:41 AM
Kara smirked, "I hope you wont take him away from me, HES YOUR BROTHER!" Kara said with a giggle, She smiled and returned the lick on his cheek. "Scout hurt his paw so were just sitting here now" Kara said with a smile, Talking over Scout to Ballard. "So, What have you been up to lately Ballard?" Kara asked.

Simba22
August 30th, 2005, 02:47 AM
Kara smirked, "I hope you wont take him away from me, HES YOUR BROTHER!" Kara said with a giggle, She smiled and returned the lick on his cheek. "Scout hurt his paw so were just sitting here now" Kara said with a smile, Talking over Scout to Ballard. "So, What have you been up to lately Ballard?" Kara asked.

In responce all she hears is a loud noise. "She's asleep!" Scout said in a whisper. "I know she snores real loud doesn't she?" Scout said. Ballard was so happy and warm next to Scout that she must have fallen asleep.

Kovu The Lion
August 30th, 2005, 02:48 AM
Kara smirked, "Middle of the day and she's asleep.. Yeah she is loud" Kara said covering her ears, "Roll her over or something" Kara said with a slight giggle.
"There goes our peaceful little chat, Her snoring ruined the moment eh Scout" Kara said nudging him playfully.

Simba22
August 30th, 2005, 02:51 AM
Scout rolls her over so her snoring is muffled. "We could go back to our peaceful chat now" Scout said still cuddling with them both but making sure Ballard was facing the other way.

Kovu The Lion
August 30th, 2005, 02:53 AM
Kara smiled, "Yeah, thanks to big mouth over there" Kara said with a laugh,

She's actually cute when she's asleep..

"So what do you want to talk about Scout?" Kara asked

Simba22
August 30th, 2005, 02:56 AM
Kara smiled, "Yeah, thanks to big mouth over there" Kara said with a laugh,

She's actually cute when she's asleep..

"So what do you want to talk about Scout?" Kara asked

"You're always the smart one who comes up with things to talk about and I'm the dumb one who responds to what you're talking about, that's the way it's always been." Scout said with a laugh licking her nose again.

Kovu The Lion
August 30th, 2005, 02:58 AM
Kara laughed, "Your not dumb, you just dont use your brain" Kara said poking his head, "Hmm how about we talk about.. Umm..... Silly things we've done in our lives before?" Kara said with a smile, "That might give us a laugh or two"

Simba22
August 30th, 2005, 03:00 AM
Kara laughed, "Your not dumb, you just dont use your brain" Kara said poking his head, "Hmm how about we talk about.. Umm..... Silly things we've done in our lives before?" Kara said with a smile, "That might give us a laugh or two"

"Okay that sounds like a fun idea.I'll try to use my head more often. "Scout said nuzzling her cheek."You start first" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 30th, 2005, 03:01 AM
"Hmm" Kara said thinking of an incident that was quite embarassing to her, "Okay first off, You can't tell anyone about what I'm about to tell you" Kara said with a smirk, "Got that?" Kara asked. "And the same goes for me, I wont tell anything you tell me" Kara said with a wink.

Simba22
August 30th, 2005, 03:05 AM
Scout holds out the pinky on his right front paw. "I pinky swear I won't tell anyone in fact whisper it in my ear you never know when Ms. Big Mouth over there will wake up. And unfortunately she can never keep a secret. But I can so don't worry Kara. I never go back on a pinky swear." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 30th, 2005, 03:09 AM
Kara shook his paw with her pinky, "Okay, Well don't laugh at what I'm going to tell you then." Kara said with a giggle she moved over to his ear, looked over to Ballard to make sure she was asleep and started whispering, "Well... You know ... I've always thought Ballard had a crush on you.. I didn't know you two were related or not, So thats why, when I first saw you I fell in love so fast, cause I didn't know if she would take you away from me first, Thats why I loved you so much and showed so much attention I guess.. Was kind of jealous that you showed her so much attention all the time, Not that big of a secret, but its pretty stupid if you ask me," Kara said with a smirk, "Then there was this time, when my Father told me about the 'Birds and the bees' It was so hilarious, Oh my geesh The way his face was when he was talking, PRICELESS!" Kara yelled. "I also had this incident with a Zebra.. it kept following me, and I finally asked what it was doing, and he said that he thought I smelt nice, I'm like. What?!" Kara said laughing.

Simba22
August 30th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Kara shook his paw with her pinky, "Okay, Well don't laugh at what I'm going to tell you then." Kara said with a giggle she moved over to his ear, looked over to Ballard to make sure she was asleep and started whispering, "Well... You know ... I've always thought Ballard had a crush on you.. I didn't know you two were related or not, So thats why, when I first saw you I fell in love so fast, cause I didn't know if she would take you away from me first, Thats why I loved you so much and showed so much attention I guess.. Was kind of jealous that you showed her so much attention all the time, Not that big of a secret, but its pretty stupid if you ask me," Kara said with a smirk, "Then there was this time, when my Father told me about the 'Birds and the bees' It was so hilarious, Oh my geesh The way his face was when he was talking, PRICELESS!" Kara yelled. "I also had this incident with a Zebra.. it kept following me, and I finally asked what it was doing, and he said that he thought I smelt nice, I'm like. What?!" Kara said laughing.

Scout bites his lip in order not to laugh. "Wait hold on are you saying If you knew Ballard and I were related you wouldn't of loved me?" Scout said he was starting to look pretty hurt and this time there was no way he could be acting by the look on his face.

Kovu The Lion
August 30th, 2005, 10:47 AM
"No no, I mean... I wouldnt have took it so fast.." Kara said rubbing her head on his cheek, "One of the reasons I was so desperate," Kara said with a giggle.

Simba22
August 30th, 2005, 12:33 PM
"No no, I mean... I wouldnt have took it so fast.." Kara said rubbing her head on his cheek, "One of the reasons I was so desperate," Kara said with a giggle.

Scout still felt a little bad he thought the reason she fell in love with him so fast is because she thought Scout was the best. Scout sighed. "I guess it's my turn to tell you one of my embarrassing secrets huh? Promise not to laugh? Scout asks, he moves closer to her ear and looks behind him. He waves a paw in front of Ballard when he saw she was he starts whispering in her ear. "Ok here is an embarrassing secret of mine, on many nights When I knew you I'd keep myself up calling your name, oh and there was this one time a while ago when we were playing tag I fell over a twig and went flying head first in to this big rock, oh and I can't forget the time when I first started hunting I pounced too high and once again went head first into a rock. And the last embarrassing secret of mine is ever since you were a baby I've always loved you." Scout said licking her nose.

Simba22
August 30th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Scout rubbed his injured paw it hurt even more when he did that so he stopped. Scout looks over at the root sticking out of the ground angrily. "Stupid root" Scout said with a growl and swats the root with one of his front claws. "I think I'll be ok" Scout said getting up but falls back down again when his injured paw gives out on him. "I guess I'll be slower with Tag now since I can only use 3 paws." Scout said with disappointment.

[For NTL]

Kovu The Lion
August 30th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Kara smiled, "aww, Really Scout? Ever since then? Wow.. I've liked you also since then, I've thought that also too. And owch, that must hurt.. That is pretty embarassing" Kara said with a smirk. She nuzzled his cheek gently.

I have loved him for so long, He's the best person I know in the world,

"I love you Scout.. So very much" Kara said with a smile nuzzling his cheek still

Simba22
August 30th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Scout smiled and nuzzled her back.Scout didn't care now that half the reason Kara loved him was about jealousy."I love you so very much too Kara, there hasn't been one person who I've ever loved more, that's gotta be the 50 thosandth time I said that you just are perfect When I'm with you all my problems seem to disappear." Scout said with a smile kissing her on the nose again.

Kovu The Lion
August 30th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Kara smiled, "Yeah.. But whos counting.." Kara said returning the kiss on his cheek. "Same here Scout, I have this feeling when I'm not with you, Like.. A feeling that i'm not who I really am, Or.. Like.. Its weird I can't really explain it.. Like.. Without you, I'm incomplete..." Kara said with a smile snuggling up closer to him.

Simba22
August 30th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Scout smiles and snuggles even closer to her. Their tails wrap around each other affectionately. Scout lays his head on his shoulder. "I need to remember to injure my paw more cause it seems like every time I do we become so much closer together." Scout said with a chuckle, nuzzling her gently.

Kovu The Lion
August 30th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Kara smiled, "Nah, I don't like to see you in pain.. So try not to hurt yourself" Kara said with a smile, She nuzzled his cheek, "Hows your paw feeling now?" Kara asked quietly so she wouldnt wake up Ballard.

Simba22
August 31st, 2005, 12:01 AM
Kara smiled, "Nah, I don't like to see you in pain.. So try not to hurt yourself" Kara said with a smile, She nuzzled his cheek, "Hows your paw feeling now?" Kara asked quietly so she wouldnt wake up Ballard.

Scout tried to get up and the pain is so painful that he winces and falls back down again because of the pain. "I'll give you one guess" Scout said quietly licking her.

Kovu The Lion
August 31st, 2005, 12:07 AM
"hmm its not doing so good, I can see.." Kara said looking down at his paw, she gave it a lick before moving her head and laying it down on the ground on her paws, "You should get better.. Sooner or later, But until then, I'll wait here with you, I'm not leaving your side, Remember our little talk? I'll be there for you... Forever.." Kara said with a smile, she rose her head up and nuzzled his cheek while purring fondly, "Hope you start to feel better soon, I hate seeing you in pain, It hurts me.... As I've already said." Kara said with a smile.

Simba22
August 31st, 2005, 12:14 AM
"hmm its not doing so good, I can see.." Kara said looking down at his paw, she gave it a lick before moving her head and laying it down on the ground on her paws, "You should get better.. Sooner or later, But until then, I'll wait here with you, I'm not leaving your side, Remember our little talk? I'll be there for you... Forever.." Kara said with a smile, she rose her head up and nuzzled his cheek while purring fondly, "Hope you start to feel better soon, I hate seeing you in pain, It hurts me.... As I've already said." Kara said with a smile.

"You are so great Kara you are like the perfect girl Kara and hey if it keeps you around I'd chew off my own back paw." Scout said with a chuckle dragging her gently closer to him so he could repay her for the nuzzle. Scout looks over at Ballard still sleeping. "Just wanted to warn you Kara we're not going to get any sleep tonight since Ballard is sleeping now she's going to be energetic and ready to play tonight." Scout said licking her again.

Kovu The Lion
August 31st, 2005, 12:24 AM
"That wouldnt be a good thing now Scout" Kara said with a wink, she placed her head up under his chin and rubbed it there a few times, then she spoke, "I wouldnt mind Scout, We could stay up and enjoy it together, or with her, Wouldnt matter," Kara said as she started to purr.
"Besides, I'd love to spend all day and all night with you, My favourite thing in the whole world is spending time and being with you Scout, Its no fun doing anything with out you" Kara said with a smile, her head still under his chin.

Simba22
August 31st, 2005, 12:33 AM
"That wouldnt be a good thing now Scout" Kara said with a wink, she placed her head up under his chin and rubbed it there a few times, then she spoke, "I wouldnt mind Scout, We could stay up and enjoy it together, or with her, Wouldnt matter," Kara said as she started to purr.
"Besides, I'd love to spend all day and all night with you, My favourite thing in the whole world is spending time and being with you Scout, Its no fun doing anything with out you" Kara said with a smile, her head still under his chin.

"I feel the same way about you Kara don't tell Ballard this but I have more fun with you then I can ever have with anyone" Scout said with a smile. He nuzzled her. Meanwhile Ballard starts talking in her sleep.

"Oh, Kovujin I love you too I love you so much marry me Kovujin" She says in her sleep.

Scout bites his lip to stop himself from laughing out loud.

Kovu The Lion
August 31st, 2005, 12:39 AM
Kara smiled, "I wont tell her.." Kara said with a purr nuzzling his chin once more before removing it from under his chin.

Kara started laughing out of control, she couldnt stop herself from doing it, "Oh my god!!" Kara said laughing, "Ballard did not just say that!!!" Kara yelled, she was now rolling on her back on the ground laughing.

Simba22
August 31st, 2005, 01:22 AM
Kara smiled, "I wont tell her.." Kara said with a purr nuzzling his chin once more before removing it from under his chin.

Kara started laughing out of control, she couldnt stop herself from doing it, "Oh my god!!" Kara said laughing, "Ballard did not just say that!!!" Kara yelled, she was now rolling on her back on the ground laughing.

Scout couldn't hold it in anymore either he started laughing out of control also he rolls around laughing until he accidently rolled right on to Kara. Scout blushes. "Sorry Kara" Scout said trying to stop laughing.

Kovu The Lion
August 31st, 2005, 01:26 AM
Kara smiled up to Scout, she started purring while staring into his ocean blue eyes, "Its okay Scout" Kara said with a smile, she licked his nose.

hmm, I wonder if he did that on purpose.. Or just.. Mistake.

Kara giggled, "I still don't believe Ballard said that.. How could she not wake up to us laughing? oh well" Kara said with a smirk putting her head back against the ground.

Simba22
August 31st, 2005, 01:32 AM
Kara smiled up to Scout, she started purring while staring into his ocean blue eyes, "Its okay Scout" Kara said with a smile, she licked his nose.

hmm, I wonder if he did that on purpose.. Or just.. Mistake.

Kara giggled, "I still don't believe Ballard said that.. How could she not wake up to us laughing? oh well" Kara said with a smirk putting her head back against the ground.

Scout snuggled against Kara and rested his head right by her's.

Ballard wakes up with a yawn.

Ballard: What was so funny you guys?

"Oh, Kovujin I love you too marry me Kovujin" Scout said in a girl's voice obviously teasing Ballard.

"SO I was talking in my sleep again huh? Ballard said.

Kovu The Lion
August 31st, 2005, 01:34 AM
Kara smirked, "dang right you were, That was HILARIOUS!!" Kara said with a laugh, "I still can't believe you fell in love with my dad, I mean oh my geesh, Thats just weird.. And creepy" Kara said with a smirk, "But anyways, Glad to see your awake now sleepy head" Kara said with a smile, she put her nose up to Scouts and they touched each others, she smiled at him.

Simba22
August 31st, 2005, 01:44 AM
Kara smirked, "dang right you were, That was HILARIOUS!!" Kara said with a laugh, "I still can't believe you fell in love with my dad, I mean oh my geesh, Thats just weird.. And creepy" Kara said with a smirk, "But anyways, Glad to see your awake now sleepy head" Kara said with a smile, she put her nose up to Scouts and they touched each others, she smiled at him.

"And It's scary enough that Kovujin is an adult but he has a wife and kids which makes it even more creepy" Scout said making a disgusted face. "But look on the bright side Maybe Reno will look like Kovujin when he's a little older and as far as I know he's not taken yet" Scout said with a laugh wiggling his nose on Kara's affectionately.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, you two make such a cute couple I hope I can find a boy and have as strong as a relationship as you guys have" Ballard said dreamily.

She lies down and closes her eyes again.

"Ballard sleeps a lot but that's okay it gives us a little more me and you time if you know what I mean" Scout said with a wink.

Kovu The Lion
August 31st, 2005, 01:48 AM
Kara smirked, "I think Reno is a little to young for Ballard" Kara said with a wink, She smiled, "Yeah I know what you mean" kara said nuzzling his cheek gently, "So, What now?" Kara said with a smile, she remembered Scout's paw, "I mean.. So, What do you want to talk about now?" Kara asked.

Simba22
August 31st, 2005, 01:54 AM
Kara smirked, "I think Reno is a little to young for Ballard" Kara said with a wink, She smiled, "Yeah I know what you mean" kara said nuzzling his cheek gently, "So, What now?" Kara said with a smile, she remembered Scout's paw, "I mean.. So, What do you want to talk about now?" Kara asked.

"You're the one who comes up with the good talks or I know if ya want we could continue to play Truth or Dare just as long as none of the dares have to do with my injured back paw." Scout said sitting across from her and wiggling noses with her.

Kovu The Lion
August 31st, 2005, 01:58 AM
Kara smiled, "Sounds good to me, Okay I wont dare you to do anything that requires you to move" Kara said with a wink, "You go first, I went first with ballard last time.. I think.." Kara said with a smirk, giving him a nuzzle on his cheek.

Simba22
August 31st, 2005, 02:21 AM
Kara smiled, "Sounds good to me, Okay I wont dare you to do anything that requires you to move" Kara said with a wink, "You go first, I went first with ballard last time.. I think.." Kara said with a smirk, giving him a nuzzle on his cheek.

Scout sits nose to nose with Kara. "All right Kara truth or dare"? Scout asked smiling. licking her on the cheek.

Kovu The Lion
August 31st, 2005, 02:23 AM
Kara smiled, She had been bored for a while and was up to a challenge, "Dare me" Kara said with a smirk.

Simba22
August 31st, 2005, 02:29 AM
Kara smiled, She had been bored for a while and was up to a challenge, "Dare me" Kara said with a smirk.

"Hmmmmmm it has to be a good one" Scout said thinking out loud. "I dare you too um.......................................... hmmmmm........................... I dare you too give Ballard a kiss" Scout said with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 31st, 2005, 02:31 AM
"What ew.." Kara said in disgust, "I never.. Thought about kissing her before.." Kara said looking at Ballard.

Aw man, This is gonna be tough..

"Where at..?" Kara asked with a gulp

Simba22
August 31st, 2005, 02:34 AM
"What ew.." Kara said in disgust, "I never.. Thought about kissing her before.." Kara said looking at Ballard.

Aw man, This is gonna be tough..

"Where at..?" Kara asked with a gulp

"Just a small kiss on the cheek is all it has to be" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 31st, 2005, 02:36 AM
Kara frowned, "Okay.. Well.. Here goes.." Kara said getting up, she walked over a little towards Ballard, she leaned down and put her lips up against her cheeks and pressed softly on her fur, She pulled back quickly,

I hope she didn't feel that..

"Wow, That felt just like kissing you Scout" Kara said with a smirk, "Just kidding.. That felt so weird.." Kara said with a shiver,

Disgusting!

Simba22
August 31st, 2005, 02:37 AM
Kara frowned, "Okay.. Well.. Here goes.." Kara said getting up, she walked over a little towards Ballard, she leaned down and put her lips up against her cheeks and pressed softly on her fur, She pulled back quickly,

I hope she didn't feel that..

"Wow, That felt just like kissing you Scout" Kara said with a smirk, "Just kidding.. That felt so weird.." Kara said with a shiver,

Disgusting!

"Sorry I had to do that sweetie" Scout said kissing her twice on the cheek. "Well I guess it's your turn now" Scout said with a gulp.

Kovu The Lion
August 31st, 2005, 02:38 AM
Kara smiled, "Oh you will pay for that Scout.. You will pay dearly" Kara said trying to scare him, "Truth or Dare Little Scout" Kara said with an evil laugh, she coughed at the end, "Darn, Not so good at being mean" Kara said with a smirk.

Simba22
August 31st, 2005, 02:57 AM
"Truth" Scout said really not wanting to do the evil thing that Kara had planned if he dared. He smirked licking her again.

Kovu The Lion
August 31st, 2005, 03:05 AM
(ooc: Last post... Going to go to sleep after this)

Kara sighed, "Darn, Oh well, now I got to think of something" Kara said with a smirk.

She thought for several minutes.

"Okay Scout, I heard from ballard once.." Kara said thinking back a few weeks ago. "That you used to say nothing but my name in your sleep.. What were you dreaming about also?" Kara asked, "Is it really about me, Or something else" Kara said with a smirk.

Simba22
August 31st, 2005, 03:08 AM
(ooc: Last post... Going to go to sleep after this)

Kara sighed, "Darn, Oh well, now I got to think of something" Kara said with a smirk.

She thought for several minutes.

"Okay Scout, I heard from ballard once.." Kara said thinking back a few weeks ago. "That you used to say nothing but my name in your sleep.. What were you dreaming about also?" Kara asked, "Is it really about me, Or something else" Kara said with a smirk.

"Most nights I do have nice dreams about you and do say your name countless times in my sleep. But I also have nightmares about my parents and Bucky." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 31st, 2005, 10:12 AM
Kara smiled, "So its true," Kara said with a smirk, "Well, I too have dreams about you.. But I don't talk in my sleep" Kara said with a wink, "Like Ballard over here" Kara said with a giggle.

Simba22
August 31st, 2005, 11:38 AM
Kara smiled, "So its true," Kara said with a smirk, "Well, I too have dreams about you.. But I don't talk in my sleep" Kara said with a wink, "Like Ballard over here" Kara said with a giggle.

"Of course I have dreams about you, you're a dream come true for me Kara." Scout said with a smile. "You don't talk in your sleep but I've heard you snore pretty loud." Scout said with a wink and licking her cheek.

Kovu The Lion
August 31st, 2005, 05:08 PM
"Me snore? Nah" Kara said with a smirk, "oh well, If I do I do" Kara said with a wink, she licked Scout on the nose, "Well you snore too" Kara said purring nuzzling his cheek

Simba22
September 1st, 2005, 12:55 AM
"Me snore? Nah" Kara said with a smirk, "oh well, If I do I do" Kara said with a wink, she licked Scout on the nose, "Well you snore too" Kara said purring nuzzling his cheek

"Guilty" Scout said licking Kara on the nose back. "Your snore is actually so cute" Scout said smiling. "No other snore has ever sounded cuter then yours Kara" Scout said with a chuckle nuzzling her cheek back.

Kovu The Lion
September 1st, 2005, 12:57 AM
Kara smirked, "Snores, Sounding cute, Your so weird" Kara said nudging him playfully. She smiled and licked his cheek, "Well your my weird big boy" Kara said with a giggle.