PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Kovu The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 12:33 PM
Kara smiled and purred up to Scout. she bent her head upwards and licked his tear away. "Glad we feel that way about each other, that way we both wont ever leave.." Kara said with a smile. she rubbed her nose on his when she stopped licking her nose.

Simba22
August 23rd, 2005, 12:38 PM
"I don't care what happens I will never leave you unless I get killed and if that were the case I'd still be with you right here." Scout says pointing to heart. He was so happy they felt the same way. This may have been the happiest days of his lives. Scout gets up and tries to pull Kara up but in the process falls so Kara is on top of him. "That doesn't count" Scout says nuzzling her.

Kovu The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 01:01 PM
Kara smiled, "If you died. I'd kill myself just to be with you Scout.." Kara said purring, she laughed as she pointed at her heart, "that tickles.." Kara said with a smile, then she fell on top of him. "oh yes it does" Kara said pinning him down and stroking his stomach with her front paw.

Simba22
August 23rd, 2005, 02:00 PM
His hind leg started to kick because it felt so good to Scout when she started stroking his stomach. "Oh that feels so good Kara" Scout said purring.

Nala The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"of course I will do it again one day sooner rather than later I hope" Twilight purred as he looked up at Nala "Well thats if Simba doesn't get you first" he winked at Simba "Thats if you can finally pin her" he laughed softly.
"Simba I rather not just yet because of my side and if I do I won't be able to refrain my self to what I would do" he smiled winking at Nala.

Nala chuckled and winked at Twilight. ''I'm sure you will'' she smirked. ''I'm sure Simba will try his hardest'' she joked.

----------------------------------------------------

Kala watched Nala carefully from behind a rock before slumping back behind it
'Oh how i wish i could be more like her and had some friends to play with right now'
she sighed softly.

Lion King Stu
August 23rd, 2005, 07:54 PM
"Well we will see" Twilight smiled looking up at Nala purring softly and winked a eye at her.
"Well I'm sure Simba will try once he practises a little" he laughed softly looking over at Simba before looking back at Nala once again.
"Well once I get better I will try again Nala if you allow me that is" he smiled to her.

Kovu The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
His hind leg started to kick because it felt so good to Scout when she started stroking his stomach. "Oh that feels so good Kara" Scout said purring.

Kara smiled and moved out of the way of his hind leg that kicked her once in a while and started stroking his stomach some more with her front paw, "It doesnt feel that good now does it Scout?" Kara said with a laugh. She smiled down at him and purred lightly.

Nala The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 08:02 PM
"Well we will see" Twilight smiled looking up at Nala purring softly and winked a eye at her.
"Well I'm sure Simba will try once he practises a little" he laughed softly looking over at Simba before looking back at Nala once again.
"Well once I get better I will try again Nala if you allow me that is" he smiled to her.

''We'll have to see who the better pinner is next time you try'' she smirked with an innocent chuckle. ''I'm sure Simba will when he thinks he will be able to pin me'' she laughed before purring and Nuzzling Twilight under his chin softly.

Lion King Stu
August 23rd, 2005, 08:07 PM
Twilight purred as Nala nuzzled him under the chin softly putting a paw behind her head pulling it down softly softly licking her nose and kissed her softly.
"I'm sure Simba will pin you eventually" he smiled before whispering into her ear "If you let him" he winked.
"But trust me Nala I will pin you next time" he laughed kissing her softly once more.

Nala The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 09:50 PM
Twilight purred as Nala nuzzled him under the chin softly putting a paw behind her head pulling it down softly softly licking her nose and kissed her softly.
"I'm sure Simba will pin you eventually" he smiled before whispering into her ear "If you let him" he winked.
"But trust me Nala I will pin you next time" he laughed kissing her softly once more.

Nala smiled as Twilight licked her nose and kissed her softly. She kissed him back and licked his nose. ''I'm sure he will'' she said with a chuckle. ''we will soon see if your to pin me or not'' she laughed softly before kissing Twilight on the nose and sawying her tail around him.

---------------------

Kala perked up from behind the rock - she studied the lion that Nala was with and titled her head to one side. she was sure she knew this lion but she couldn't relise why! she then relised he looked like her cousin... she peeped out from the rock and slowly walked up to him ''Twilight?'' she questioned, still unsure if it was really him!

Nela
August 23rd, 2005, 10:20 PM
Nela nuzzled Kovujin back and smiled. "Good." She smirked and licked his face.

"Ewwww... Gross." Reno said, coming out of the grass.
"Oh Reno. You're so immature. I think it's romantic." Mara smiled.
"Am not. Scout said so!"
"Are too."
"Are not!"
"Are too!"
"ARE NOT!" Reno yelled and lunged at her playfully, sending the two into the water once again.

Kovu The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 10:24 PM
Kovujin laughed at the two cubs antics and fighting over a simple matter, "Your both Mature.. How about that now don't fight over such silly things" Kovujin said with a laugh, He licked Nela's cheek again and smiled purring at her. "They're so wierd" Kovujin said with a whisper, "But thats cubs for you, Always got to be the winner.." Kovujin said with a smirk.

Nela
August 23rd, 2005, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kovujin laughed at the two cubs antics and fighting over a simple matter, "Your both Mature.. How about that now don't fight over such silly things" Kovujin said with a laugh, He licked Nela's cheek again and smiled purring at her. "They're so wierd" Kovujin said with a whisper, "But thats cubs for you, Always got to be the winner.." Kovujin said with a smirk.

"Okay!" Reno smiled.
"Sure... but I'm Maturer." Mara smirked.
"What? No, I'm the maturest!
"No, I am!"
"No I am!"

And with that, the two were wrestling once again.

"I'm sure you were the same way," Nela smiled and nudged Kovujin playfully.

Lion King Stu
August 23rd, 2005, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
Nala smiled as Twilight licked her nose and kissed her softly. She kissed him back and licked his nose. ''I'm sure he will'' she said with a chuckle. ''we will soon see if your to pin me or not'' she laughed softly before kissing Twilight on the nose and sawying her tail around him.

---------------------

Kala perked up from behind the rock - she studied the lion that Nala was with and titled her head to one side. she was sure she knew this lion but she couldn't relise why! she then relised he looked like her cousin... she peeped out from the rock and slowly walked up to him ''Twilight?'' she questioned, still unsure if it was really him!

Twillight purred and smiled as Nala licked his nose and swayed her tail with his slightly intertwining them.
"Don't worry Nala I will pin you" he smirked licking her nose once more purring softly.
Twilight heard the new noise and was slightly started; he lay his back to see who it was.
"Kala?" Twilight said confused for a moment remembering a voice simular to it.

Simba22
August 23rd, 2005, 10:39 PM
"Of course it does" Scout said happily purring. "I miss Reno and Mara let's see what they're up too." Scout said.

Scout and Kara walk back Scout sees Reno and Mara playfully fighting. "Hey Kovujin I take it they're fighting about who's more mature?" Scout said with a laugh knowing the cubs all too well.

Kovu The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 10:41 PM
Kovujin smirked, "Reno acts just like me.. I guess he got my Nature. He'll be big and strong like his father then eh?" Kovujin said with a hearty laugh.
---
Kovujin saw Scout coming up, "Yup, How did you know?" Kovujin said with a smile on his face.

Simba22
August 23rd, 2005, 10:44 PM
Kovujin smirked, "Reno acts just like me.. I guess he got my Nature. He'll be big and strong like his father then eh?" Kovujin said with a hearty laugh.
---
Kovujin saw Scout coming up, "Yup, How did you know?" Kovujin said with a smile on his face.

"While you were gone me and Kara hung out with Reno and Mara a lot. And that's what they normally would fight about reminds me of me and Ballard. Sisters, can't live with em can't live without em." Scout says with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 10:47 PM
Kovujin laughed, "Hmm never had a sister so I don't know what thats like, me and my older brother would fight all the time to see who the strongest was though" Kovujin said with a wink.

Hmm I wonder where he went off to.. Maybe he left.. Or hes hiding..

Nela
August 23rd, 2005, 10:47 PM
"I'll bet on it... he's a bit... bigger, than most cubs, but it's all strength." Nela said, nuzzling Kovujin.

"Yeah Scout." Nela smiled to him, licking his face as if he were her own cub.

Mara and Reno were soaking wet from messing around in the water, and were now laughing histaricaly at eachother.

"HA! You look like a dead hippo!" Mara laughed at Reno.
"Well you like like a diseased crocodile!" Reno laughed back.

Kovu The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 10:49 PM
Kovujin laughed at the cubs name calling, "Don't make me go in there now" Kovujin said with a laugh. "Better yet I'll send Scout in.. GET EM SCOUT!" Kovujin said with a laugh, "Scouts the master at wrestling.. he'll get you if you don't watch out now" Kovujin said with a wink at his cubs.

Simba22
August 23rd, 2005, 10:50 PM
Kovujin laughed, "Hmm never had a sister so I don't know what thats like, me and my older brother would fight all the time to see who the strongest was though" Kovujin said with a wink.

Hmm I wonder where he went off to.. Maybe he left.. Or hes hiding..

"I've always wanted a brother it would be cool but the closest I have to a brother is you. You're like an older brother to me Kovujin." Scout said with a smile. "OH by the way whatever happened to your brother? If you don't mind me asking." Scout said curiously.

Nala The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 11:00 PM
Twillight purred and smiled as Nala licked his nose and swayed her tail with his slightly intertwining them.
"Don't worry Nala I will pin you" he smirked licking her nose once more purring softly.
Twilight heard the new noise and was slightly started; he lay his back to see who it was.
"Kala?" Twilight said confused for a moment remembering a voice simular to it.

''We'll see'' Nala laughed before licking Twilight back and resting her head on his purring.
-----------------------------------
''is it really you Twilight'' she said in amazement, ''I... I... thought i was alone here, Don't send me back to the snow! I'm used to it here now and and and I don't wanna go back there'' she said sadly looking up at her big cousin, hoping Twilight wouldn't send his little cousin back to the snow!

Kovu The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 11:00 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Umm.. Well I don't know.. Really I don't, Hmm the last time I saw him he was at the Waterhole.. I hope he didn't run away or leave..." Kovujin said with a sigh.

Simba22
August 23rd, 2005, 11:05 PM
"Well I really hope you find him Kovujin I'll keep my eyes open for him". Scout sad smiling.

Kovu The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 11:06 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Hmm thanks Scout, I will too.. Hes got to be around here somewhere" Kovujin said with a smirk

Knowing my brother.. he could be anywhere in the Pride Lands, Outlands, or anywhere for that matter, he was always good at Hunting and he was very..very Sneaky..

Simba22
August 23rd, 2005, 11:07 PM
Kovujin laughed at the cubs name calling, "Don't make me go in there now" Kovujin said with a laugh. "Better yet I'll send Scout in.. GET EM SCOUT!" Kovujin said with a laugh, "Scouts the master at wrestling.. he'll get you if you don't watch out now" Kovujin said with a wink at his cubs.

"Yeah I remember I wrestled with them while you were gone I pinned both of them at the same time" Scout said laughing. "You can even ask Kara if you don't believe me."

Nela
August 23rd, 2005, 11:09 PM
"AHHHHH!" The cubs screached as they saw Scout. "RUN!" They dashed away laughing together. Nela smiled and laughed, then walked over to get a sip of water. She layed down on the bank and watched the cubs play.

Simba22
August 23rd, 2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Nela
"AHHHHH!" The cubs screached as they saw Scout. "RUN!" They dashed away laughing together. Nela smiled and laughed, then walked over to get a sip of water. She layed down on the bank and watched the cubs play.

"Hey I might be scary looking but I am not that frightening." Scout said with a laugh.

Lion King Stu
August 23rd, 2005, 11:11 PM
"Yeah I guess we will" Twilight purred nose nuzzling with Nala before putting his head back on the ground looking back at Kala.
"Didn't know you were in the Prideland's" he said confused "How long you been down here for?" he questioned "And of course I'm not going to send ya back don't be silly" he sail patting a patch of grass beside him "Come and sit down here".

Kovu The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 11:12 PM
Kovujin laughed he walked over beside Nela and took a lap at the waters surface, the water felt great running down his throat, he was parched. He kept lapping at the water till his thirst was satisfied then laid down beside Nela and continued watching the Cubs run off.
--
Kara smirked, "Hmm Maybe to them you are" Kara said with a laugh.

Nela
August 23rd, 2005, 11:13 PM
Mara and Reno sprinted off and layed down by some rocks on the other side of the waterhole. "He'll never find us here." Mara laughed quietly.

"I don't know..." Reno said, looking out from behind the rock at Scout, who still hadn't moved.

Simba22
August 23rd, 2005, 11:14 PM
"Hey" Scout said gently pushing her playfully. "I'm very sensitive about the way I look" Scout said with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 11:15 PM
"Why, You look perfectly fine to me" Kara said with a smile then nuzzled his cheek.
---
Kovujin smiled at the two cubs, Scout and Kara, "Reminds you of me and you right now.. Huh"

Simba22
August 23rd, 2005, 11:17 PM
"Why, You look perfectly fine to me" Kara said with a smile then nuzzled his cheek.
---
Kovujin smiled at the two cubs, Scout and Kara, "Reminds you of me and you right now.. Huh"

"Thank You! You're perfectly fine too. But, you're my girlfriend it's your job to tell me I look perfectly fine." Scout says with a laugh nuzzling her cheek back.

Nela
August 23rd, 2005, 11:23 PM
Nela laughed and growled playfully, pushing Kovujin over on his side and licking his cheek.

"Not at all." she laughed.

Kovu The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 11:26 PM
Kovujin smiled and purred and licked Nela's cheek back, "Guess so, but anyways, How are you today Nela?" Kovujin asked
---
"MY job? I don't have to tell you that you know" Kara said with a smirk, "But cause i'm nice.. I will" Kara said purring.

Simba22
August 23rd, 2005, 11:28 PM
Scout purred along with her. "You're the nicest girl I ever met. Well besides Ballard correction you're the most Beautiful Girl I've ever met" Scout said licking her nose.

Nela
August 23rd, 2005, 11:29 PM
"Great. Happy you're back." Nela smiled and rested her head on his back.

Kovu The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 11:30 PM
Kara smiled, "Ballard is very nice.. Where did she go actually.. Dad where did you put Ballard?" Kara asked.
---
Kovujin smiled, "And i'm glad to be back.." Kovujin said puring,
"Umm, Last time I saw her she was in the den in Pride Rock asleep..Why?" Kovujin asked.

Simba22
August 23rd, 2005, 11:33 PM
Kara smiled, "Ballard is very nice.. Where did she go actually.. Dad where did you put Ballard?" Kara asked.
---
Kovujin smiled, "And i'm glad to be back.." Kovujin said puring,
"Umm, Last time I saw her she was in the den in Pride Rock asleep..Why?" Kovujin asked.

"I know Ballard is very nice she's my sister. you're just my girlfriend so of course I think you're the cutest.

Ballard walks up.

Ballard: AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, if it ain't the happy couple. Ballard said with a smile.

"I think it's so great you guys are together hey when you guys get mated later on can I be the aunt to your cubs." Ballard asked.

Nala The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 11:35 PM
"Yeah I guess we will" Twilight purred nose nuzzling with Nala before putting his head back on the ground looking back at Kala.
"Didn't know you were in the Prideland's" he said confused "How long you been down here for?" he questioned "And of course I'm not going to send ya back don't be silly" he sail patting a patch of grass beside him "Come and sit down here".

Nala looked towards Twilight and Kala ''so this is your little cousin then?'' she smiled down at the young cub.

---------------------------------

Kala ran upto Twilight and hugs his mane ''thank you'' she beamed with a huge smile. ''I've been staying here for a few weeks, i met a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig lion called Robin who's been looking after me'' she smiled excitedly with a big grin. Kala then started to play with Twilight's mane but kept her eyes fixed on Nala. ''Introduce us then'' she chuckled. ''I've been watching her for a while now - She's pretty - Will i be like her when i all growed up? huh? huh? will I?'' she looked up at Twilight for a moment ''tell me alllllllllllllllllllllllllll about her'' she grinned smiling at Nala.

Kovu The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 11:37 PM
Kara stood still, silent, Mostly shocked at what Ballard said, "What, Whoa now don't you think that.. its a little early to think about that?!" Kara finally said
--
Kovujin overheard what Ballard said, all he could do was laugh.

Lion King Stu
August 23rd, 2005, 11:41 PM
"Yeah this would be my little cousin Kala" Twilight smiled up at Nala before looking at Kala "This lovely lioness here is Nala and shes mates with me and that big lion Simba" he said motioning with his head towards Simba who rested his head on his paws.
"You been staying with another lion in the Pridelands?" he questioned "Knowing you if we are in the same place you always seem to find me much sooner" he said looking over at her petting her head softly with her paw.
"Yes Kala you will be like Nala here one day don't you worry all lionesses like you end up like this lovely one" he smiled nuzzling Nala.
"You want to know to much you do Kala seriously" he smiled petting the cub.

Simba22
August 23rd, 2005, 11:47 PM
Kara stood still, silent, Mostly shocked at what Ballard said, "What, Whoa now don't you think that.. its a little early to think about that?!" Kara finally said
--
Kovujin overheard what Ballard said, all he could do was laugh.

Scout was shocked as well. He thought to himself "Could this mean Kara was lieing to me about loving me forever?" Scout thought to himself. It seemed like she was having second thoughts about it.

Nala The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 11:48 PM
"Yeah this would be my little cousin Kala" Twilight smiled up at Nala before looking at Kala "This lovely lioness here is Nala and shes mates with me and that big lion Simba" he said motioning with his head towards Simba who rested his head on his paws.
"You been staying with another lion in the Pridelands?" he questioned "Knowing you if we are in the same place you always seem to find me much sooner" he said looking over at her petting her head softly with her paw.
"Yes Kala you will be like Nala here one day don't you worry all lionesses like you end up like this lovely one" he smiled nuzzling Nala.
"You want to know to much you do Kala seriously" he smiled petting the cub.

Nala smiled at Twilight and then at Kala, ''She's lovely, She's just like you where when you where a cub'' she smiling at Twilight and Petting Kala.
------------------------------------
Kala looked towards Simba ''is he sleeping?'' she whisperd to her cousin. ''uh huh, he looked after me and fed me! I don't know where he is now though'' she said confused. ''I know i do'' she smiled. ''But but but I needed to be sure it was you and I thought you might of sent me back there...'' she paused for a moment and sat up, looking down, still in Twilight's mane! ''Wow I'm gunna be like Nala, I'm gunna be like Nala'' she got up and paraded around in a circle! ''Tell me more Twi purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlease'' she grinned purring!

Kovu The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 11:48 PM
"I mean... Ballard we are still only cubs, I meah.. But.. I guess you could when we do have cubs I guess." Kara siad purring, "But don't expect to be an Aunt too soon" Kara said with a smirk

(Ooc: Wow! What an excited and... Very.. Um whats that word.... PLayfuly? I dont know, CUb you got there Nala! Reminds me of myself lol HYPER! THats the word! HYPER! :D)

Simba22
August 23rd, 2005, 11:54 PM
"I mean... Ballard we are still only cubs, I meah.. But.. I guess you could when we do have cubs I guess." Kara siad purring, "But don't expect to be an Aunt too soon" Kara said with a smirk

(Ooc: Wow! What an excited and... Very.. Um whats that word.... PLayfuly? I dont know, CUb you got there Nala! Reminds me of myself lol HYPER! THats the word! HYPER! :D)

Scout sighed happily when he heard her say When not "If" . "You were beginning to worry me for a sec Kara." Scout said purring back at her and nuzzling her.

{Hey NTL If you would like your cub and my cub can meet up and become friends Scout is just about as hyper]

Kovu The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 11:55 PM
Kara looked back over to Scout, "Huh what do you mean.. I'm confused, Why would having cubs worry you?" Kara asked, She was way beyond confused, she was lost.

Lion King Stu
August 23rd, 2005, 11:56 PM
Nala smiled at Twilight and then at Kala, ''She's lovely, She's just like you where when you where a cub'' she smiling at Twilight and Petting Kala.
Kala looked towards Simba ''is he sleeping?'' she whisperd to her cousin. ''uh huh, he looked after me and fed me! I don't know where he is now though'' she said confused. ''I know i do'' she smiled. ''But but but I needed to be sure it was you and I thought you might of sent me back there...'' she paused for a moment and sat up, looking down, still in Twilight's mane! ''Wow I'm gunna be like Nala, I'm gunna be like Nala'' she got up and paraded around in a circle! ''Tell me more Twi purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlease'' she grinned purring!

"I was never as hyper than are Kala is" Twilight smirked petting Kala once more "But yeah shes so lovable" he smiled.

"Yeah thats Simba no idea if hes sleeping....wouldn't suprise me if he was" he smirked slighty to her "Oh well its good to hear that you've been well looked after; still confused how you suddenly just turn up like this though" he said confused but smiled "Glad you did turn up though" he smiled petting her softly still.
He watched her padd around them.
"Well you know its me now don't ya" he smirked picking her up softly with his paws and placed him on his chest on the mane near Nala's head.
"Calm down a little will ya" he smirked to her.
"Well your going to annoy the hell out of a nice lion one day lets just say that" he laughed softly "You will find ya self a lion one day" he smirked.
"Tell me what sort of things you want to know and I will try to answer em" he smiled.

Nela
August 23rd, 2005, 11:58 PM
Nela laughed too.

"Those cubs don't know what they're in for..." she whispered to Kovujin.

Kovu The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 11:59 PM
Kovujin smirked, "Yup your right, They will learn though, Its a tough responsiblity.." Kovujin whispered back to Nela, "no fun and games until there a little older" Kovujin said with a chuckle. "But they'd make great parents"

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 12:01 AM
Kara looked back over to Scout, "Huh what do you mean.. I'm confused, Why would having cubs worry you?" Kara asked, She was way beyond confused, she was lost.

"No, you're confused the way you were saying it to Ballard it almost seemed like you didn't want cubs in the future. I was starting to worry that you didn't want to be mated with me later on." Scout said trying to clear her confusion.

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 12:05 AM
Kara smirked, "Nah I took it in that she meant that we were going to have cubs now or something... Not that.. I can't wait till then" Kara said with a wink. "i'd love to mate with you in the future... But only until then, Not anytime soon.." Kara said purring.
---
"Glad to see she doesnt want to do anything now.. That would be.. Wierd.." Kovujin said whispering to Nela.

(WOWZERZ >.<)

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 12:08 AM
Kara smirked, "Nah I took it in that she meant that we were going to have cubs now or something... Not that.. I can't wait till then" Kara said with a wink. "i'd love to mate with you in the future... But only until then, Not anytime soon.." Kara said purring.
---
"Glad to see she doesnt want to do anything now.. That would be.. Wierd.." Kovujin said whispering to Nela.

(WOWZERZ >.<)

"Just glad that now we could just be 2 carefree cubs in love" Scout said. "I couldn't possibly hadle all that responcibility now I just wanna be a kid and have fun right now" Scout said nuzzling Kara.

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 12:09 AM
"Same here Scout, you can only be a cub once ya know" Kara said with a wink before licking his nose, "We have the rest of our lives to worry about cubs and other things" Kara said with a smirk.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 12:12 AM
"Same here Scout, you can only be a cub once ya know" Kara said with a wink before licking his nose, "We have the rest of our lives to worry about cubs and other things" Kara said with a smirk.

"Yeah right pinning you and playing with you is all I wanna think about right now but I do know one thing when we're adults later on I'll still be the better pinner." Scout said with a smirk before licking her nose back.

Nela
August 24th, 2005, 12:14 AM
---

(WOWZERZ >.<)

"Yeah... that would be." Nela sighed thankfully. "So glad they're responsible."

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 12:18 AM
Kara smirked, "Oh you just wait and see, I'll get better.. Just you watch" Kara said with a smirk, She pushed him off balance making him fall to the ground then pinned him to the ground, "I'll be better.. One day.." Kara said with a smile and licking his nose.
---
Kovujin smiled, "Yeah, They're very responsible.. Smart too" Kovujin said with a smirk. "Guess she's kinda like you.. Smart, and cute" Kara said licking Nela on the cheek.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 12:24 AM
Kara smirked, "Oh you just wait and see, I'll get better.. Just you watch" Kara said with a smirk, She pushed him off balance making him fall to the ground then pinned him to the ground, "I'll be better.. One day.." Kara said with a smile and licking his nose.
---
Kovujin smiled, "Yeah, They're very responsible.. Smart too" Kovujin said with a smirk. "Guess she's kinda like you.. Smart, and cute" Kara said licking Nela on the cheek.

Scout heard what Kovujin said. "Hey I'm smart and cute too" He said. with a smile. "I'm gonna teach you how to be a good wrestler like me" Scout said playfully flipping Kara over and pinning her down with one paw. "Gotcha" He laughed.

Nala The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 12:25 AM
"I was never as hyper than are Kala is" Twilight smirked petting Kala once more "But yeah shes so lovable" he smiled.

"Yeah thats Simba no idea if hes sleeping....wouldn't suprise me if he was" he smirked slighty to her "Oh well its good to hear that you've been well looked after; still confused how you suddenly just turn up like this though" he said confused but smiled "Glad you did turn up though" he smiled petting her softly still.
He watched her padd around them.
"Well you know its me now don't ya" he smirked picking her up softly with his paws and placed him on his chest on the mane near Nala's head.
"Calm down a little will ya" he smirked to her.
"Well your going to annoy the hell out of a nice lion one day lets just say that" he laughed softly "You will find ya self a lion one day" he smirked.
"Tell me what sort of things you want to know and I will try to answer em" he smiled.

Nala smiled at Twilight ''you would of been in a new environment'' she chuckled ''just think Kala's a snow lion but is used to our african weather, it's still new to her though and she is only young'' she smiled as she nuzzled Twilight and young Kara softly.
--------------------------------------
''I got seperated from mum and... I don't wanna go back now'' she said with looking sadly at Twilight. Nala then smiled ''uh huh i do do, your more like a brother to me than a cousin'' she smiled. ''I fine how i am thank you very much mr'' she joked. she calmed down. ''I only get hyper when I'm excited'' she smirked. ''aaaaaaaaaaaanyway, Tell me how long you've been mates with Nala and tell me how long you've been here and how long you've known her and who your gunna introduce me to'' she beamed with curiousity!

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 12:27 AM
Kovujin smirked, "Maybe I should just keep my big mouth shut"
---
Kara smirked, she grabbed his other paw and pulled it downwards, the one that wasnt pinning her down, causing Scout to loose his balance once again, she rolled over ontop of him as he fell to the ground and laid across his stomach horizontally, "Gotcha, a new style of pinning.." Kara said with a smirk.

(ooc: They are laying like this + Just to let you know ; )...)

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 12:29 AM
Scout rolled over so now Scout had her pinned down again. "You might as well give up I'm always gonna be countering your pins Scout said gently tickling her stomach with his paws.

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 12:31 AM
Kara giggled as he tickled her stomach, "Hmm well I can just keep countering yours then!" Kara said pushing her off of him and pouncing on him grabbing his neck and pulling him to the ground, she kept ahold of her neck while he was on the ground she put her left hind leg to the left of Scouts body and her right hind leg to the right of his body, firmly keeping him pressed down with her upperbodies wieght, "Get out of this one Scout." Kara said with a smirk.
EDIT:

(ooc: Simba22, Can you clear you Private Messages please ^_^)

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 12:35 AM
"Wow, That was quite impressive." Scout said trying to get out of it. Scout was starting to get a little discouraged cause he was supposed to be the strong cub and that's the way it's always been for Scout. So He felt kinda down that there was someone better then him with what seemed to be everything. But he tried his best not to let it show as he continued to get out of the pin.

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 12:37 AM
Kara smirked, "I guess your not as good as you thought" Kara said, then she made one mistake, and it ruined it for her, She took her arms out from around Scouts neck and looked up to her Father and smiled saying.
"Dad look I pinned Scout, Finally!" Kara yelled.
--
Kovujin smirked, "So you think."

Nala The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 12:37 AM
{{Simba22 - Josh, I like your idea but clear out your inbox it's full! I'm going to be now though too 1:36am here and i tired}}

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 12:39 AM
Kara smirked, "I guess your not as good as you thought" Kara said, then she made one mistake, and it ruined it for her, She took her arms out from around Scouts neck and looked up to her Father and smiled saying.
"Dad look I pinned Scout, Finally!" Kara yelled.
--
Kovujin smirked, "So you think."

Scout got up. "Congratulations" Scout said trying his best to be happy for her but it was always hard for Scout to admit someone was better then him. His parents would have been turning in their graves.

{I cleaned out five messages for ya NTL.}

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 12:44 AM
Kara smiled and started walking off proudly forgetting about Scout, then she turned around and eyed him, "I betcha I could do it again.." Kara said with a smirk. She ran up beside Scout and licked him, "How about this.. IF I pin you the next time. Then i'm the master of Pinning, IF I lose.. Then..." Kara stopped to think. "You decide that part" Kara said with a smirk.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 12:48 AM
"You can choose for me if you want" Scout says. "I'll be right back there's just something I gotta do. I'll be back to wrestle with you in about 3 minutes." Scout said as he slowly walks out of sight.

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 12:51 AM
Kara sighed,
[i]There goes the love of my life, off to do something else... Oh well I'll just try and find something else to do.. Or.. Follow him...' Kara thought with a smirk appearing on her face.

She waited for Scout to dissapear until she couldnt see him anymore, then started walking off in the direction she saw him go in, she stayed close to the ground waiting to see what he was doing. she was now only about 20 feet away from Scout, but she was totally unnoticable thanks to the high grass.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 12:57 AM
Scout started talking to himself. "My parents would have been so upset they wanted me to be great at wrestling and I couldn't even do that. My parents would have died if they saw me lose I let my parents down I had to be good at everything I had to win" Scout starts crying. "All my life it was all about me being better then everyone else I want to feel happy for Kara but it's hard I was always raised to be a winner a winner never loses other wise they're not a winner. I don't know what to do Maybe my parents were right I am a good for nothig loser" Scout says sitting down depressed.

Nela
August 24th, 2005, 12:57 AM
---

"Oh Kovujin." Nela smiled and laughed, then pushed him away. "You flirt." She licked him back lovingly.

(KTL, did you get my im? Myabe my comp is weird again...)

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 01:05 AM
Kara stayed back, Listening to what Scout said outloud, she started feeling bad for herself, Maybe she shouldnt have pinned him down. She let out a sigh, a little to loud, Then she stepped down on a twig and it snapped, giving her away instantly. She just rose up out of the Grass and sat down, a little ways away from Scout, She knew he would turn around eventually.
---
Kovujin smirked, "Hmm Whats wrong with that?" Kovujin said with a laugh, he moved back closer to her and licked her nose. "So, what do you want to do now?" Kovujin asked staring into the waterhole at Nela and his reflection.

Nela
August 24th, 2005, 01:08 AM
Nela laughed again. "Nothing. It's perfect, Kovujin." She nuzzled him lovingly and said, "Hm... I don't know.... but I've been meaning to ask you...." She lowered her voice as not to scare the cubs, "Have you seen Star? She's been gone for just as long as you have... I'm getting worried."

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 01:16 AM
Kovujin looked around, He thought he had saw her when he came back.. Or was it someone else, "No I havnt.. Where was the last time you saw her?" Kovujin asked quietly.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 01:33 AM
Kara stayed back, Listening to what Scout said outloud, she started feeling bad for herself, Maybe she shouldnt have pinned him down. She let out a sigh, a little to loud, Then she stepped down on a twig and it snapped, giving her away instantly. She just rose up out of the Grass and sat down, a little ways away from Scout, She knew he would turn around eventually.
---
Kovujin smirked, "Hmm Whats wrong with that?" Kovujin said with a laugh, he moved back closer to her and licked her nose. "So, what do you want to do now?" Kovujin asked staring into the waterhole at Nela and his reflection.

Scout had heard the twig snap and thought it was a predator or something but he sighs in relief when he sees Kara. "How long have you been listening to what I said"? Scout asked worried she heard the whole thing.

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 01:35 AM
Kara walked up to him kind of sad, she sat down by him and stared to the ground not looking at him once, "I heard.. Everything, I'm sorry Scout I didn't mean to.. To make you feel bad when I won I just.. I'm sorry" Kara said with a tear rolling down her cheek. "I didn't know winning was that important to you.. Your parents seemed really mean from what you said.."

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 01:41 AM
Scout sits next to her. "You have no idea how my parents were. My parents were probably the cruelest parents in the world. You all ready know that they beat me up. The way they saw it If you ever lost at anything you're a disgrace to them and the family name." Scout says crying a little. Scout licks away Kara's tears. " My family was a living nightmare." Scout said literally bawling now.

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 01:46 AM
Kara frowned, "I'm sorry to hear that.. My parents are nothing like that.. Well.. Wait I don't even know my real parents... But Kovujin and Nela were always nice to me.. I.. I'm sorry you had to live that way" Kara said licking his tears away, She rested her head under his chin and purred slightly, "Sorry I did that.. I should have let you win.." Kara said with a sigh, she kept purring.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 01:53 AM
Kara frowned, "I'm sorry to hear that.. My parents are nothing like that.. Well.. Wait I don't even know my real parents... But Kovujin and Nela were always nice to me.. I.. I'm sorry you had to live that way" Kara said licking his tears away, She rested her head under his chin and purred slightly, "Sorry I did that.. I should have let you win.." Kara said with a sigh, she kept purring.

Scout sniffled. "No, it's my fault I'm being way too sensitive about it Kara. Scout nuzzled Kara affectionately. "I don't want you letting me win just because I'm overly emotional, that would make me feel worse cause it would be like I can't pin someone without some one else's help." "I'm just not used to the woman being smarter and stronger then me I guess." Scout said sniffling.

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 01:57 AM
Kara smiled, "I'm not stronger than you Scout, just the way I had you pinned down was using brains, and tactics.. not strength.. If I didn't use that style.. You would have pinned me for sure" Kara said licking his cheek and snuggling closer to his fur. "I hope your not mad at me or anything.."

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 02:03 AM
Kara smiled, "I'm not stronger than you Scout, just the way I had you pinned down was using brains, and tactics.. not strength.. If I didn't use that style.. You would have pinned me for sure" Kara said licking his cheek and snuggling closer to his fur. "I hope your not mad at me or anything.."

Scout snuggles closer to her and licks her back. "How can I ever be mad at you Kara? It's impossible to stay mad at a Beautiful lion like you" Scout said "Now about that wrestling match whoever loses must say the other one is the better wrestler and be bombarded with kisses deal?" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 02:05 AM
(ooc: Beautiful Lion?! Kara's a girl.. Lioness.. *Smirks*)

Kara smiled and purred "Aww, Thats so nice.." Kara said removing her head from under his chin. "Deal!" Kara said with a smirk, "Your going down." Kara said laughing, she got down in a fake battle stance and growled playfully.
"Grrr Scout.. Gemme your best" Kara said with a smirk.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 02:10 AM
Scout gets down in the same playful fighting stance and growls playfully at her. His butt was up in the air like he was ready to Pounce. He pounces playfully onto Kara. The somersault five or 6 times and Scout pins all 4 of her paws down. "Gotcha" Scout said with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 02:20 AM
"Wrong!" Kara said rolling him over and grabbing the back of his head wrapping her paws around it and bringing him close to her, she put her left hind leg on the left of Scout's body and her right hind leg on Scouts right side, Keeping him pinned down firmly to the ground. This time she smirked, "Lets see you try and get out of this one again.." Kara said, this time she gave him a hint, she took her tail and curled it up around Scouts reminding him they used there tails to get out of these situations before, If Scout learnt that if she lost one of her hind legs she would lose balance and fall over, Her Hind legs were keeping her balanced, and was making her be able to keep Scout pinned to the ground, the faster he found that out. The better chance he had at winning.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 02:24 AM
Scout flipped her over playfully by jerking his tail when the curled once again he pins Kara down. "Scout 2 Kara 1." Scout says.

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 02:26 AM
Kara smiled and purred up to Scout, "Add another count to mine please.." Kara said as she piffed Scout in the nose lightly making him back off of her and she jumped ontop of him and pinned him down with her four paws, then she licked his nose, "Hope I didn't hurt you" Kara said with a smile on her face.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 02:30 AM
Scout rolls over they roll and roll and roll until Scout has her 4 paws pinned down. He licked her back on the nose. "Scout 3 Kara 2" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 02:33 AM
"Gah no fair," Kara said, She tried squirming out of it, but ended up just making her self exhausted, she started breathing heavily, "Just..HOld..on a moment.. I'll get out... Just... You watch.." Kara said.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 02:35 AM
Scout smiled at himself. As he has Kara pinned he takes his tail and lightly tlckles Kara's ear with it.

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 02:36 AM
Kara started laughing, "No not that, I already can hardly breathe!" Kara said laughing.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 02:44 AM
Kara started laughing, "No not that, I already can hardly breathe!" Kara said laughing.

"I don't want to kill you so all you got to do is forfeit so I could be the gretest wrestler and be bombarded with kisses" Scout said with a smile still tickling her with his tail.

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 02:48 AM
Kara smirked, "Fine you win then.. But I still am 2nd place for pinning" Kara said with a smile, she licked his nose once and laid her head down on the ground smiling up at him.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 02:52 AM
"1st place girlfriend 2nd place pinner that's what you're always going to be to me. You're thw most sweetest girl I ever met and that beats pinning any day of the week." Scout says kissing her all over because it was a part of the deal.

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 03:02 AM
Kara smiled, she started giggling as he started kissing her, "Aww Scout, Your making me start to blush." Kara said, her face turning from her normal black to bright red.

Lion King Stu
August 24th, 2005, 07:58 AM
Nala smiled at Twilight ''you would of been in a new environment'' she chuckled ''just think Kala's a snow lion but is used to our african weather, it's still new to her though and she is only young'' she smiled as she nuzzled Twilight and young Kara softly.
''I got seperated from mum and... I don't wanna go back now'' she said with looking sadly at Twilight. Nala then smiled ''uh huh i do do, your more like a brother to me than a cousin'' she smiled. ''I fine how i am thank you very much mr'' she joked. she calmed down. ''I only get hyper when I'm excited'' she smirked. ''aaaaaaaaaaaanyway, Tell me how long you've been mates with Nala and tell me how long you've been here and how long you've known her and who your gunna introduce me to'' she beamed with curiousity!

"Well you can stay here Kala I already said" Twilight smiled looking at Kala who sat on his chest and softly petted her head once more.
"Well either way Kala we are both family so I guess you could be like my sister or something; cheeky as always I see....must say I'm glad sorta missed it since I went back to see you lot last".
"Well me and Nala have been mates for quite a while now considering we grew up together and all as for being here I've been here mostly all my life...I go back to see you and the last remaining others once in a while but my homes here" he smiled.
"Who to introduce you to" Twilight laughed softly petting the cub once more "Theres many cubs around...I suggest play with some and see who you tick with most" Twilight winked before looking up at Nala.

"Cute thing huh" Twilight smiled "Not even Kopa is this hype" he laughed softly "Not saying its a bad thing or anything".

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Kara smiled, she started giggling as he started kissing her, "Aww Scout, Your making me start to blush." Kara said, her face turning from her normal black to bright red.

He kissed her even more until Scout stops kissing her. "Your turn Kara " Scout said with a smile.

Nala The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 10:44 AM
"Well you can stay here Kala I already said" Twilight smiled looking at Kala who sat on his chest and softly petted her head once more.
"Well either way Kala we are both family so I guess you could be like my sister or something; cheeky as always I see....must say I'm glad sorta missed it since I went back to see you lot last".
"Well me and Nala have been mates for quite a while now considering we grew up together and all as for being here I've been here mostly all my life...I go back to see you and the last remaining others once in a while but my homes here" he smiled.
"Who to introduce you to" Twilight laughed softly petting the cub once more "Theres many cubs around...I suggest play with some and see who you tick with most" Twilight winked before looking up at Nala.

"Cute thing huh" Twilight smiled "Not even Kopa is this hype" he laughed softly "Not saying its a bad thing or anything".

Kala smiled widely. ''Thank you cousin Twilight she said as her paw slipped and closed Twilight's right eye. ''you said you missed me eewwww'' Kala joked sticking her tongue at Twi jokingly. ''You and Nala new each other as cubs? wooooooooooooooow'' she said in amazement. ''I'm gunna find some cubs, I'm gunna find some cubs'' she said padding around gently on Twilight.
--------------------------------
''very cute'' Nala smiled. ''No Kopa isn't this hype'' she chuckled.
--------------------------------
''Kopa? Who's Kopa?'' Kala said a little confused.
''Why, Kopa is Mine and Twilight's son Kala'' she smiled at the young cub.
''I wanna meet him'' her eyes beamed and her smile widened. ''Where is he cousin Twi, huh huh?'' she said excitedly!

Lion King Stu
August 24th, 2005, 11:03 AM
"Of course I missed ya you silly cub" Twilight smirked petting Kala again as she made him shut his right eye.
"Yes me and Nala have known each other as cubs and we are in love so basicly the same will happen to you" he smirked sticking his tounge out her slightly laughing "And yeah god help those cubs they don't know the real Kala like me" he smirked petting her still.

"Yeah Kopa is still playful just not hype" he smirked to Nala before looking back at Kala "Yeah Kopa would be mine and Nala's own cubby hes a nice cub you would really like him" he smiled "And I have no idea where he is at the moment Kala hes sorta being more independant so I'm guessing hes with his other cub friends at the moment".

Nala The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 11:50 AM
"Of course I missed ya you silly cub" Twilight smirked petting Kala again as she made him shut his right eye.
"Yes me and Nala have known each other as cubs and we are in love so basicly the same will happen to you" he smirked sticking his tounge out her slightly laughing "And yeah god help those cubs they don't know the real Kala like me" he smirked petting her still.

"Yeah Kopa is still playful just not hype" he smirked to Nala before looking back at Kala "Yeah Kopa would be mine and Nala's own cubby hes a nice cub you would really like him" he smiled "And I have no idea where he is at the moment Kala hes sorta being more independant so I'm guessing hes with his other cub friends at the moment".
''you missed me, you missed me'' she laughed. ''eeeewwwwwww I don't have a mate'' she stuck tongue out again at Twi! ''I'm still young and I'm a Princess, I'm a princess aren't i uncle Twi?'' she said with a big beam on her face (She liked to think of herself as a princess although she didn't really know if she was as she couldn't remember her parents since the day she was seperated from them) I will go find Kopa'' she grinned before jumping off twlight and padding off to look for some clubs, she turned around ''waaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute... what does he look like?'' she said curiousily.

Lion King Stu
August 24th, 2005, 12:05 PM
"Yes I missed ya Kala please calm down" he laughed to the her "You got a long way yet till you can be mates with anyone ya still a young cub Kala" he laughed petting the cub "Yes your a little princess to me and one day you will find your prince" he smiled "And when you do I will feel sorry for that lion cause he doesn't know what hes getting himself into with you" he smirked petting Kala still.
"And sure if you want to hunt him down....hes darker yellow than most lions...brown tuft...trust me you will know him when ya see him" Twilight smiled "Take care ok" he smiled to her.

"Cute cub huh" Twilight smiled back at Nala.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Meanwhile Scout went to venture off to find some more friends too. The Pridelands were full of cubs who knows maybe he'll find some very good friends.

Nala The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 12:40 PM
"Yes I missed ya Kala please calm down" he laughed to the her "You got a long way yet till you can be mates with anyone ya still a young cub Kala" he laughed petting the cub "Yes your a little princess to me and one day you will find your prince" he smiled "And when you do I will feel sorry for that lion cause he doesn't know what hes getting himself into with you" he smirked petting Kala still.
"And sure if you want to hunt him down....hes darker yellow than most lions...brown tuft...trust me you will know him when ya see him" Twilight smiled "Take care ok" he smiled to her.

"Cute cub huh" Twilight smiled back at Nala.

''I don't wanna calm down'' she giggled. ''Ewwww i don't wanna be mates with anyone yet!'' she shudderd at the thought! ''I'm gunna find me a prince though'' she beamed from ear to ear! ''heeeeeeeey Twi I'm a beautiful lion and they will think I'm the most precious, most beautiful thing they ever seen'' she said holding her head up high and smirking at Twilight before sticking her tongue out at him ''Bye bye Nala, bye bye Twilight'' she called before padding off.
----------------------------------
''Very cute cub'' Nala smiled licking Twilight. ''Take care Kala and don't go too far'' she called after her.
---------------------------------------
Kala looked back and smiled, she came across a butterfly and followed it where she then bumped into a young cub (Scout) as her eyes where fixed on the butterfly. ''ooof!'' as she fell ''sorry'' she said quickly, lowering her ears as she got back up.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Scout and Kala bumped heads. "Sorry, I should of been watching where I was going my name's Scout what's your name?" Scout said with a smile he was always so eager to meet new people especially if they were cubs like him.

Nala The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 12:46 PM
''My name's Kala'' she smiled. ''I wasn't looking where I was going sorry'' she said again ''Heeeeeeey, where'd the butterfly go?'' she said looking round confused. ''I'm looking for my cousin's son Kopa have you seen him?'' she asked curiousily.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 12:49 PM
"HMMMMM......... Kopa? I think I heard that name before hey would you happen to know Twilight"? Scout asked. "Cause I think I saw a cub that looked a lot like Twilight's kid. I've seen him before" Scout said.

Nala The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 12:51 PM
"HMMMMM......... Kopa? I think I heard that name before hey would you happen to know Twilight"? Scout asked. "Cause I think I saw a cub that looked a lot like Twilight's kid. I've seen him before" Scout said.

''Yeaaaaaaaaaa, Twilight's my Cousin'' she beamed, smiling at Scout. ''Do you know Twilight and Nala then?'' she asked excietedly.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 12:54 PM
"Yeah, I became good friends of Nala and since that was the case I became kinda friends with Twilight". Scout said. "Come on princess I'll take you right too Kopa." Scout said with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Kara looked around, "Scout?" Kara asked into the Pride Lands,

Where did he go..

Kara started walking off in a random direction not knowing which way Scout went.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Kara looked around, "Scout?" Kara asked into the Pride Lands,

Where did he go..

Kara started walking off in a random direction not knowing which way Scout went.

Scout ran up to Kara. "Sorry Kara I was just doing a little exploring and I met this cool cub named Kala I'm gonna show her where Kopa is she's a princess." Scout says.

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Kara had her head down looking at the ground when she heard Scout's voice, "Scout!" Kara said with a smile, she nuzzled his cheek.

"Oh I see... Mind if I join you? If not... I'll just go back to the waterhole where dad and them are.." Kara asked.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 01:04 PM
"Well I don't mind. Kala this is my bestest friend Kara. DO you mind if she joins in searching for your cousin. Last time I checked he was playing with his friends near the Elephant Graveyard" Scout says taking off toward the Elephant Graveyard like a jet.

Nala The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 01:11 PM
"Well I don't mind. Kala this is my bestest friend Kara. DO you mind if she joins in searching for your cousin. Last time I checked he was playing with his friends near the Elephant Graveyard" Scout says taking off toward the Elephant Graveyard like a jet.

''YaY Scout'' she grinned with excitement. ''the elephant graveyard? where's that'' she titled her head to the side curiousily. ''ofcourse i don't mind if Kara comes!'' she then whisperd to scout ''she won't think I'm strange for being a snow cub here in the pride lands will she?'' she said a bit embarrased.

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Kara ran up to Kala, "Thats one thing about him, always wanting to be ahead of people, Come on lets go!" Kara said running off after Scout.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 01:19 PM
''YaY Scout'' she grinned with excitement. ''the elephant graveyard? where's that'' she titled her head to the side curiousily. ''ofcourse i don't mind if Kara comes!'' she then whisperd to scout ''she won't think I'm strange for being a snow cub here in the pride lands will she?'' she said a bit embarrased.

"No of course she won't think that don't be so embarrassed I think you look nice as a snow cub" Scout whispered back. "The ELephant grave yard is a very dangerous place. I know about that place far too well. " Scout said sadly in his mind he saw his parents being killed by hyenas. Scout shakes the mental image out of his head. And then leads the way to the elephant grave yard. Scout got there and just as Scout said there was Kopa playing Hide and Seek with his friends in the elephant graveyard. Scout looks at the grave yard sadly.

Kago
August 24th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Kago had woken up, stretched, and headed out to talk to Nala. "Good morning your highness." Kago said bowing as he reached Nala's location. "How is everything this morning?"

Nala The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Kala held her head up high and looked towards Kara and Scout, she smiled at them both and padded off with them. Kala looked towards Kopa ''That's Kopa?'' she said with a smile, before relising Scout was sad ''What's wrong she asked putting her paw round him to give him a friendly hug.

Nala The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Kago
Kago had woken up, stretched, and headed out to talk to Nala. "Good morning your highness." Kago said bowing as he reached Nala's location. "How is everything this morning?"

''Morning Kago'' she chuckled. ''Had a nice kip have we? everything's fine. how are you? have you met Twilight's cousin Kala? She's a sweet cub gone off in search of Kopa'' she smiled at Kago :)

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Kara whispered to Kala, "Don't ask him, Just some things that went on in his life... He'll get really sad if you do.. But seeing as you already did he might tell you.. If your lucky, Its really sad.." Kara said with a sigh.

She walked over to Scout's side and gave him a hug wrapping her paws around his neck and smiling.

Lion King Stu
August 24th, 2005, 01:29 PM
''I don't wanna calm down'' she giggled. ''Ewwww i don't wanna be mates with anyone yet!'' she shudderd at the thought! ''I'm gunna find me a prince though'' she beamed from ear to ear! ''heeeeeeeey Twi I'm a beautiful lion and they will think I'm the most precious, most beautiful thing they ever seen'' she said holding her head up high and smirking at Twilight before sticking her tongue out at him ''Bye bye Nala, bye bye Twilight'' she called before padding off.
----------------------------------
''Very cute cub'' Nala smiled licking Twilight. ''Take care Kala and don't go too far'' she called after her.
Kala looked back and smiled, she came across a butterfly and followed it where she then bumped into a young cub (Scout) as her eyes where fixed on the butterfly. ''ooof!'' as she fell ''sorry'' she said quickly, lowering her ears as she got back up.

"Yes Kala when they see you there jaws will drop bet you will have alot of intrest I know Nala did when she was little" he smirked and licked Nala's nose before looking back over at Kala and sticking his tounge back out at her smirking as Kala did.
"Just play nice with those cubs ya hear" Twilight winked smirking at Kala "See you later maybe".
He looked back at Nala and smiled kissing her once more purring softly.
"Just makes me want to have more cubs" Twilight smiled "Kopa and Kala are so diffrent thats whats so exciting and cute about cubs".

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Kala held her head up high and looked towards Kara and Scout, she smiled at them both and padded off with them. Kala looked towards Kopa ''That's Kopa?'' she said with a smile, before relising Scout was sad ''What's wrong she asked putting her paw round him to give him a friendly hug.

"Just a lot of bad things happened here is all this is the exact place where not too long ago mom who adopted me was kidnapped and I was kidnapped, and this is exactly the same place I watched my parents die because of Hyenas. " Scout said with a shiver of sadness as he hugs Kara back tightly.

Kago
August 24th, 2005, 01:38 PM
''Morning Kago'' she chuckled. ''Had a nice kip have we? everything's fine. how are you? have you met Twilight's cousin Kala? She's a sweet cub gone off in search of Kopa'' she smiled at Kago :)

"Can't say that I have." Kago said as he sat down. "Have you seen Timon? I hit a bug jackpot down in a room I was exploring."

Nala The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 01:44 PM
"Yes Kala when they see you there jaws will drop bet you will have alot of intrest I know Nala did when she was little" he smirked and licked Nala's nose before looking back over at Kala and sticking his tounge back out at her smirking as Kala did.
"Just play nice with those cubs ya hear" Twilight winked smirking at Kala "See you later maybe".
He looked back at Nala and smiled kissing her once more purring softly.
"Just makes me want to have more cubs" Twilight smiled "Kopa and Kala are so diffrent thats whats so exciting and cute about cubs".

Nala smiled at Twilight purred and kissed him softly ''you can say that again'' she chuckled, cuddling him so not to hurt his tender side!

"Just a lot of bad things happened here is all this is the exact place where not too long ago mom who adopted me was kidnapped and I was kidnapped, and this is exactly the same place I watched my parents die because of Hyenas. " Scout said with a shiver of sadness as he hugs Kara back tightly.
''I'm sorry Scout, I won't mention it again she said looking down at her paws sadly remembering her life back in the snow.

"Can't say that I have." Kago said as he sat down. "Have you seen Timon? I hit a bug jackpot down in a room I was exploring."

''Timon? No I don't think so, Twilight have you seen Timon?'' she asked.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 01:49 PM
Nala smiled at Twilight purred and kissed him softly ''you can say that again'' she chuckled, cuddling him so not to hurt his tender side!

''I'm sorry Scout, I won't mention it again she said looking down at her paws sadly remembering her life back in the snow.

''Timon? No I don't think so, Twilight have you seen Timon?'' she asked.

Scout Hugged Kala. "Don't worry about it, it's not like you did all this stuff to me." Scout said. "What's the matter? If you don't wanna tell me that's fine. But, just so you know I am a real good listener." Scout says putting a consoling paw on Kala.

Lion King Stu
August 24th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Twilight purred as Nala kissed him and cuddled up to him; he put a paw over her holding her there and smiled up at her and licked her nose.
"I sure can say that again" he smirked up to her "And well I hope soon we can try for some more" he whispered into her ear smiling winking a eye at her.

"Seem Timon....can't say I really have to be honest; haven't seen Pumba in a while either" Twilight said looking over at the cubs and Kala "I saw them in the jungle last time that place is a massive jackpot for bugs afteral".

Kago
August 24th, 2005, 02:02 PM
Twilight purred as Nala kissed him and cuddled up to him; he put a paw over her holding her there and smiled up at her and licked her nose.
"I sure can say that again" he smirked up to her "And well I hope soon we can try for some more" he whispered into her ear smiling winking a eye at her.

"Seem Timon....can't say I really have to be honest; haven't seen Pumba in a while either" Twilight said looking over at the cubs and Kala "I saw them in the jungle last time that place is a massive jackpot for bugs afteral".

"I think I hit another place as well then." Kago laughed. "Anyways, have you seen Scout?"

Nala The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Scout Hugged Kala. "Don't worry about it, it's not like you did all this stuff to me." Scout said. "What's the matter? If you don't wanna tell me that's fine. But, just so you know I am a real good listener." Scout says putting a consoling paw on Kala.

Kala smiled. ''I... it doesn't matter'' she said. ''You don't need my problems when you've got some of your own'' she smiled.

Originally posted by Lion King StuTwilight purred as Nala kissed him and cuddled up to him; he put a paw over her holding her there and smiled up at her and licked her nose.

Nala smiled. ''when your tender side heals and isn't as tender I'm sure we will'' she winked at Twilight before licking his nose and letting herself fall gently onto him so they were both lying down.

''Same with me Twilight, Last time i Seen Timon or Pumbaa, it was in the jungle looking for bugs!''

Nala The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 02:04 PM
"I think I hit another place as well then." Kago laughed. "Anyways, have you seen Scout?"

''I Haven't sorry Kago but I think he's around somewhere! Maybe Kala found him'' she suggested and wondered if she had.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 02:09 PM
Kala smiled. ''I... it doesn't matter'' she said. ''You don't need my problems when you've got some of your own'' she smiled.

Nala smiled. ''when your tender side heals and isn't as tender I'm sure we will'' she winked at Twilight before licking his nose and letting herself fall gently onto him so they were both lying down.

''Same with me Twilight, Last time i Seen Timon or Pumbaa, it was in the jungle looking for bugs!''

"No honestly it's ok. You know you heard what my problems were so now I want to hear what's troubling you. I really don't mind hearing it if you want to talk about it" Scout said.

Kago
August 24th, 2005, 02:19 PM
''I Haven't sorry Kago but I think he's around somewhere! Maybe Kala found him'' she suggested and wondered if she had.

"It's ok, I was just wondering if he's ok. I'm sure he is." Kago said. "Anything new with the pride?"

Lion King Stu
August 24th, 2005, 02:22 PM

"Well if thats the case I feel a little better already" he smirked "Shouldn't be to long I hope" Twilight winked whispering into Nala's ear so Simba couldn't hear.
He purred as Nala winked and licked his nose before setling down on his stomach.
He kept his paw on her and softly stroked her side with his free paw nuzzling her head softly.

Nala The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 02:30 PM
"No honestly it's ok. You know you heard what my problems were so now I want to hear what's troubling you. I really don't mind hearing it if you want to talk about it" Scout said.

''well, I got seperated from my parents, I don't remember them much, but We got seperated and that's how i ended up here, I hope their ok but I don't wanna go back there...'' she told Scout!

Hmm, Anything New with the Pride? Nala thought, ''Well Kala's come out from hiding'' she chuckled ''other than that, Well, I think that's it.''

[i]Orignally posted by Lion King Stu
"Well if thats the case I feel a little better already" he smirked "Shouldn't be to long I hope" Twilight winked whispering into Nala's ear so Simba couldn't hear.
He purred as Nala winked and licked his nose before setling down on his stomach.
He kept his paw on her and softly stroked her side with his free paw nuzzling her head softly. Nala smiled, ''well that's good to hear'' she smirked back, looking down at Simba ''I'm sure he's asleep'' she laughed licking Twilight on the nose again purring back at him as he Stroked her side and nuzzled her.

Lion King Stu
August 24th, 2005, 02:36 PM
"Wouldn't suprise me its all he ever seems to do now" Twilight smirked looking over at Simba "Looks like we are the only two active ones" he smirked.
"Not likes he been doing much....I've done alot more than him today...alot of walking, hunting and now giving you some attention" he laughed softly nuzzling her cheek softly.
"And yeah I'm glad I feel a little better" he smiled.

Kago
August 24th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Kago laughed at Nala's statement. "I'm sorry, but how you said that was pretty funny." Kago said as his laughing subsided. The sun was shining high in the sky by now and the scars Kago had on his neck and side began to become visible.

Nala The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 02:58 PM
"Wouldn't suprise me its all he ever seems to do now" Twilight smirked looking over at Simba "Looks like we are the only two active ones" he smirked.
"Not likes he been doing much....I've done alot more than him today...alot of walking, hunting and now giving you some attention" he laughed softly nuzzling her cheek softly.
"And yeah I'm glad I feel a little better" he smiled.

Nala laughed. ''That's all he ever seems to do!'' she joked. ''Well we'll have to use are active time wisely'' she smirke with a wink at Twilight. ''I'm glad you feel better too'' she smiled nuzzling Twilight.

Lion King Stu
August 24th, 2005, 03:52 PM
"Well when hes out of it leaves us with some alone time doesn't it" Twilight purred looking up at Nala.
"More time we have together the happier I am...and same for you I hope" he said stroking Nala's side "I think we do use are time wisely" he smiled licking her nose continuing to stroke her side.
"Yeah well I must thankyou in the only way I know best" Twilight winks to her licking her nose.
"You like having cubs don't you...you know having Kopa and Kiara; do you want anymore?" he questioned purring.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 03:59 PM
''well, I got seperated from my parents, I don't remember them much, but We got seperated and that's how i ended up here, I hope their ok but I don't wanna go back there...'' she told Scout!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, well I'm sorry but, I'm glad you're staying here. You seem like a very cool person to hang out with and maybe if it's okay with you we could be best friends and play together and stuff." Scout said hoping to Kala would wanna be best friends with him.

Scout turns to Kara. "Well let's go frolic in the meadow or something now sweetie." Scout said lovingly.

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Kara smirked and piffed Scout on the back of his head playfully, "Better be nothing other than best friends" Kara said with a giggle, "I'll knock you out if you try anything" Kara said purring rubbing her head on Scout's cheek. Kara smiled at Kala, "I like the way you look, A snow cub eh, It looks cute on you.. The white fur and all" Kara said with a smile.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 06:04 PM
Kara smirked and piffed Scout on the back of his head playfully, "Better be nothing other than best friends" Kara said with a giggle, "I'll knock you out if you try anything" Kara said purring rubbing her head on Scout's cheek. Kara smiled at Kala, "I like the way you look, A snow cub eh, It looks cute on you.. The white fur and all" Kara said with a smile.

"Trust me Kara you're the only girl for me there would be no one else in the whole animal kingdom who I'd rather be with then you, so in other words you don't have to worry about me leaving you cause I never would." Scout said rubbing her cheek back.

Nala The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Kago laughed at Nala's statement. "I'm sorry, but how you said that was pretty funny." Kago said as his laughing subsided. The sun was shining high in the sky by now and the scars Kago had on his neck and side began to become visible.

''I'm glad you think so'' she smiled at Kago. ''why was it funny'' she asked in wonder.

"Well when hes out of it leaves us with some alone time doesn't it" Twilight purred looking up at Nala.
"More time we have together the happier I am...and same for you I hope" he said stroking Nala's side "I think we do use are time wisely" he smiled licking her nose continuing to stroke her side.
"Yeah well I must thankyou in the only way I know best" Twilight winks to her licking her nose.
"You like having cubs don't you...you know having Kopa and Kiara; do you want anymore?" he questioned purring.

''It certainnly does'' Nala winked at Twilight. ''Ofcourse the more Time we have together, the happier i am'' she smiled. ''I do too'' she smiled. ''I think after seing Kala, I Would like to have another girl and another boy'' she smiled. ''I mean I've not seen Kiara and Kopa for a while now, how about you?''

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, well I'm sorry but, I'm glad you're staying here. You seem like a very cool person to hang out with and maybe if it's okay with you we could be best friends and play together and stuff." Scout said hoping to Kala would wanna be best friends with him.

Scout turns to Kara. "Well let's go frolic in the meadow or something now sweetie." Scout said lovingly.

''really? sounds cool! I'd like that'' she smiled. ''Maybe i could be best friends with Kara too?'' she smiled looking at Scout and Kara! ''All 3 of us could be best friends Like Nala, Twilight and Simba have been since they were our age'' she grinned.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 06:34 PM
''I'm glad you think so'' she smiled at Kago. ''why was it funny'' she asked in wonder.

''It certainnly does'' Nala winked at Twilight. ''Ofcourse the more Time we have together, the happier i am'' she smiled. ''I do too'' she smiled. ''I think after seing Kala, I Would like to have another girl and another boy'' she smiled. ''I mean I've not seen Kiara and Kopa for a while now, how about you?''

''really? sounds cool! I'd like that'' she smiled. ''Maybe i could be best friends with Kara too?'' she smiled looking at Scout and Kara! ''All 3 of us could be best friends Like Nala, Twilight and Simba have been since they were our age'' she grinned.

"That sounds like a great idea I've always wanted to make new friends. What do you think Kara? You know what they say the more the merrier." Scout said with a smile to Kara.

Lion King Stu
August 24th, 2005, 06:49 PM

"The more time I'm with you the happier I am" Twilight smiled up at Nala.
After hearing Nala's reaction to maybe wanting more cubs he purred loadly smiling.
"I wouldn't mind a girl since I had Kopa" Twilight smiled "But well you really can't choose and we may get more than one cub we could end up with two or three as far as we know" he smiled.
"I saw Kiara two days ago and Kopa early yesterday morning; they are getting used to the independance thats why they aren't about" he smirked "They will get bored and come back eventually".

Nala The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 07:14 PM
"That sounds like a great idea I've always wanted to make new friends. What do you think Kara? You know what they say the more the merrier." Scout said with a smile to Kara.

''You can never have to many friends'' she smiled looking cute and all pretty. ''I'm glad you like my fur'' she smiled at Kara ''but sometimes i miss having no other snow cubs or adults around to talk too although i know they'd find it too got round here'' she sighed.

"The more time I'm with you the happier I am" Twilight smiled up at Nala.
After hearing Nala's reaction to maybe wanting more cubs he purred loadly smiling.
"I wouldn't mind a girl since I had Kopa" Twilight smiled "But well you really can't choose and we may get more than one cub we could end up with two or three as far as we know" he smiled.
"I saw Kiara two days ago and Kopa early yesterday morning; they are getting used to the independance thats why they aren't about" he smirked "They will get bored and come back eventually".

''The more time I'm with you the happier I am too'' Nala smiled looking into Twilight's eyes! ''your eyes are so beautiful'' her smile getting bigger before she kissed Twilight passionetly and licked his nose. ''I know we can't choice but it's good that I want both, then I won't be disappointed'' she smirked. ''I'm sure they will come back when they get bored and it's good their getting used to the independence, they grow up so quick don't they?'' she smiled looking down.

Lion King Stu
August 24th, 2005, 07:27 PM
''The more time I'm with you the happier I am too'' Nala smiled looking into Twilight's eyes! ''your eyes are so beautiful'' her smile getting bigger before she kissed Twilight passionetly and licked his nose. ''I know we can't choice but it's good that I want both, then I won't be disappointed'' she smirked. ''I'm sure they will come back when they get bored and it's good their getting used to the independence, they grow up so quick don't they?'' she smiled looking down.

"No your eyes are more beautiful" Twilight smiled lovingly looking into Nala's eye as she kissed him making him kiss back purring loadly before she licked his nose.
"Your a great kisser as well" he smiled up at her purring before softly licking her nose once more nuzzling her cheek.
"Thats whats such a good things; its always a suprise you never know what your getting" he smiled purring "I won't be disapointed in any cubs I have with you" he said stroking her cheek with his paw.
"Yeah they will come back sooner or later....like when they get hungry; and yeah they sure do grow up" he smiled "We had to grow up fast considering the whole Scar reign thing".

Nala The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 08:01 PM
"No your eyes are more beautiful" Twilight smiled lovingly looking into Nala's eye as she kissed him making him kiss back purring loadly before she licked his nose.
"Your a great kisser as well" he smiled up at her purring before softly licking her nose once more nuzzling her cheek.
"Thats whats such a good things; its always a suprise you never know what your getting" he smiled purring "I won't be disapointed in any cubs I have with you" he said stroking her cheek with his paw.
"Yeah they will come back sooner or later....like when they get hungry; and yeah they sure do grow up" he smiled "We had to grow up fast considering the whole Scar reign thing".

''No your are more beautiful'' Nala smirked. ''Thank you, your a great kisser too she said purring at him kissing her back and as he licked her nose. Nala smiled at what Twilight said. ''I won't be disappointed in any cubs we have together either'' she smiled lovingly at Twilight. ''Oh I know, But I couldn't be happier now'' Nala replied membering when they where cubs.

Lion King Stu
August 24th, 2005, 08:08 PM
"Nala don't be silly your the beautiful one trust me" he smiled and licked her nose once more purring loudly "Your a cracking kisser" he winked kissing her back softly.
"Any cubs that we have are going to be good and cute" he smiled "Basicly inheriting all the things you are" he winked and licked Nala's nose once more".
"I couldn't be any happier right now either" he smiled stroking her side and cheek with his paw.

Nala The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 08:24 PM
"Nala don't be silly your the beautiful one trust me" he smiled and licked her nose once more purring loudly "Your a cracking kisser" he winked kissing her back softly.
"Any cubs that we have are going to be good and cute" he smiled "Basicly inheriting all the things you are" he winked and licked Nala's nose once more".
"I couldn't be any happier right now either" he smiled stroking her side and cheek with his paw.

Nala stroked Twilight back, ''I'm not being Silly, your beautiful and I love you'' she told him smiling seductively at him. ''Any cubs we have are gunna be cute coz there'll enherit both are good points and more yours than mine'' she smiled nuzzling Twilight back and purring loudly.

Lion King Stu
August 24th, 2005, 08:33 PM
"Well I know your not stupid Nala" he smiled widely to her purring as she stroked him back.
"Well I think your very beautiful and I love you also" he smiled widely to her purring loudly still as he looked up at Nala's normal seductive smile.
"Na they take more from there mother than there fathers...thats why your cubs are so perfect" he smiled.

Nala The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 09:11 PM
"Well I know your not stupid Nala" he smiled widely to her purring as she stroked him back.
"Well I think your very beautiful and I love you also" he smiled widely to her purring loudly still as he looked up at Nala's normal seductive smile.
"Na they take more from there mother than there fathers...thats why your cubs are so perfect" he smiled.

Nala smiled and purred at Twilight. She liked it when he complimented her. ''Yes, but cubs can't be perfect if they don't have a perfect dad to take after'' she smiled with a sly smirk.

Lion King Stu
August 24th, 2005, 09:18 PM
"You mean Simba then" Twilight winked looking over at Simba laughing softly "I'm not so perfect as you are" he smiled to Nala.
"Yeah I have some good things cubs can take after me" he smirked "But they take more from the perfect mother" he smiled kissing her muzzle.

Nala The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 09:54 PM
"You mean Simba then" Twilight winked looking over at Simba laughing softly "I'm not so perfect as you are" he smiled to Nala.
"Yeah I have some good things cubs can take after me" he smirked "But they take more from the perfect mother" he smiled kissing her muzzle.

''... if he wasn't always sleeping then maybe'' she laughed. ''Cubs may look more like there mothers but they learn from their farthers and you are perfect'' she smiled nuzzling him on the nose and giving him a big wet kiss.

Nela
August 24th, 2005, 10:20 PM
Star was jogging along the edge of the pridelands, admiring the scenery. A lot had changed for her in the past three weeks... she found a family, found Kara... and soon she was going to be accepted into the pride. Not to mention she had grown, and was now virtually an adult. She grew taller to her full height, and sleek, dark fur now covered her fuzzy cub fur. She slowed to a trot as she saw Pride rock, amazed at how massive it was.

King Simba....

She stood there, watching the faint figures of lionesses ascend and descend the steps.

"huh..." she shrugged and turned around, figuring she should get back to the waterhole. She hoped Kovujin and Kago and Karifu was okay, and that they made it back safley. She hadn't seen them in over a week.

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Kara smiled, "Yeah we could grow up together and be best friends like them too" Kara said still smiling at Kala.

Another friend, another day, This is awesome.
---
Kovujin sighed, "i'm sure Star will be okay, Shes a great hunter and can fend for herself alone.." Kovujin said with a smile.

Well.. I hope shes okay anyways..

Lion King Stu
August 24th, 2005, 11:29 PM
''... if he wasn't always sleeping then maybe'' she laughed. ''Cubs may look more like there mothers but they learn from their farthers and you are perfect'' she smiled nuzzling him on the nose and giving him a big wet kiss.

"So Kiara is going to be a lazy like Simba and sleep all the time i guess" Twilight smirked "Well since shes a lioness she should be more like you hopefully" he laughed softly.
"I think kopa's taken after me alot though" he smiled as Nala nuzzling him on the nose and kissing him.
He purred and kissed her softly.

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 11:39 PM
''You can never have to many friends'' she smiled looking cute and all pretty. ''I'm glad you like my fur'' she smiled at Kara ''but sometimes i miss having no other snow cubs or adults around to talk too although i know they'd find it too got round here'' she sighed.

"Kara's right your fur looks very cute. I wish I could help you find some snow lions for ya but me and Kara will be there for you. I know we're not snow lions but we're great to hang out with." Scout said with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 11:43 PM
"Yeah, to bad there isnt any here.. Must be kind of lonely, but don't feel bad, I never knew my parents. But I just put it behind me and live with my new parents, Kovujin and Nela" Kara said with a smile, "You can hang out with us any time you want"

Simba22
August 24th, 2005, 11:47 PM
"Yeah, to bad there isnt any here.. Must be kind of lonely, but don't feel bad, I never knew my parents. But I just put it behind me and live with my new parents, Kovujin and Nela" Kara said with a smile, "You can hang out with us any time you want"

"I kinda feel the same way I basically get no time to see my family either you'll probably be more welcome to hang out with her family then I am" Scout said with a laugh.

Nela
August 24th, 2005, 11:51 PM
"True..." Nela sighed. She knew Kara would be heart broken if Star went missing. She turned her attention to some rustling grass. "Kovujin..." she said quietly. She figured it could be an intruder, and Mara and Reno were all the way on the other side of the waterhole, playing hide and seek. She stood still and remained calm, and was relieved to see Star stepping out of the grass.

"Hi guys!" She smiled. Her long, sleek fur shined in the sunlight. "What's going on? Everything okay? How's Karifu? Kago? Gosh it's been a while..." Star beamed.

Kovu The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 11:55 PM
Kovujin looked back, he too heard the rustling in the grass, He crouched down low almost ready to leap out at who ever it was, then Star appeared, he rose up , "STAR!" Kovujin yelled, "Your okay!" Kovujin said with a smile, "I thought you went missing or something.." Kovujin said with a smile still on his face. "Nothings going on really, the cubs are playing and Scout and Kara are off.. Somewhere" Kovujin said with a smirk. "Karifu and Kago are both fine. Don't worry" Kovujin said with a smile, he walked over to Star and nuzzled her cheek, "Glad your okay.. Really I was starting to worry about our newest family member" Kovujin said with another smile.

EDIT:
---
Kara smiled and walked to sit beside Kala, "She can be our newest member to our little gang." Kara said with a smirk

Nala The Lion
August 24th, 2005, 11:57 PM
"So Kiara is going to be a lazy like Simba and sleep all the time i guess" Twilight smirked "Well since shes a lioness she should be more like you hopefully" he laughed softly.
"I think kopa's taken after me alot though" he smiled as Nala nuzzling him on the nose and kissing him.
He purred and kissed her softly.

Kiara's a curious one, so maybe she'll be like Sleepy Simba or her wise mother'' she smirked. ''Kopa has taken after you alot that's why'' she smiled. Purring at Twilight and kissing his cheek. ''They grow up so fast'' she smiled.

''It is kinda... but i found Cousin Twilight now and I wanna be just like Nala when i growed up though'' she grinned excitedly ''Twilight said i will be''

"Kara's right your fur looks very cute. I wish I could help you find some snow lions for ya but me and Kara will be there for you. I know we're not snow lions but we're great to hang out with." Scout said with a smile.

''Thank you Scout and Kara'' she said beaming. I'll be ok on my own, it's to hot for most snow lions out here but not me'' she grinned. ''that's be cool to hang out with you both'' she smiled

''Thank you for allowing me in your gang'' she beamed. ''I'm sure I won't be more welcome than you Scout'' she chuckled.

Simba22
August 25th, 2005, 12:03 AM
Kovujin looked back, he too heard the rustling in the grass, He crouched down low almost ready to leap out at who ever it was, then Star appeared, he rose up , "STAR!" Kovujin yelled, "Your okay!" Kovujin said with a smile, "I thought you went missing or something.." Kovujin said with a smile still on his face. "Nothings going on really, the cubs are playing and Scout and Kara are off.. Somewhere" Kovujin said with a smirk. "Karifu and Kago are both fine. Don't worry" Kovujin said with a smile, he walked over to Star and nuzzled her cheek, "Glad your okay.. Really I was starting to worry about our newest family member" Kovujin said with another smile.

EDIT:
---
Kara smiled and walked to sit beside Kala, "She can be our newest member to our little gang." Kara said with a smirk

"Nobody told me about a gang I'm all ready in the gang aren't I" Scout says curiously.

Lion King Stu
August 25th, 2005, 12:06 AM
Kiara's a curious one, so maybe she'll be like Sleepy Simba or her wise mother'' she smirked. ''Kopa has taken after you alot that's why'' she smiled. Purring at Twilight and kissing his cheek. ''They grow up so fast'' she smiled.

"Yeah well it will be intresting to see what path she does in the end actually take" Twilight laughed softly looking up at Nala smiling purring softly.
"Yeah I'm proud of Kopa after what hes been put through already finding out I was his father and not Simba that must of been upsetting for him; but he seems to love the fact I am his father though" he smiled.
Twilight purred a little louder and nuzzled back "Yeah they sure do grow up to fast...shame really sometimes".

Kovu The Lion
August 25th, 2005, 12:22 AM
Kara smirked, "No your not in it Scout" Kara said with a laugh, she pushed him playfully, "Of course you are silly, Your the leader.. We have one now anyways.." Kara said with a laugh.

Simba22
August 25th, 2005, 12:24 AM
"If I'm the leader of the group then you two are my LIT leaders in Training." Welcome to the best friends forever club Kala" Scout said with a smile.

[SOrry if that club name sounded corny and lame]

Kovu The Lion
August 25th, 2005, 12:31 AM
(ooc: Laughs, I expected a lame name, seeing its a cub that made it ;))

"hmm Nice name, how long did it take you to make it Scout?" Kara said with a smirk, "Sounds cool anyways. I'm in a club woohooo!" Kara said with a laugh.

Nela
August 25th, 2005, 01:23 AM
"Really? Wow... I've missed you guys too." Star smiled and nuzzled him back.

Kovu The Lion
August 25th, 2005, 01:26 AM
"So where did you go Star? Hope you didn't get into to much trouble while you were gone.. Its been so long we thought you ran away or something" Kovujin said with a smile, he looked back to Nela and gave her a wink. "Nela's missed you too"

Simba22
August 25th, 2005, 02:03 AM
(ooc: Laughs, I expected a lame name, seeing its a cub that made it ;))

"hmm Nice name, how long did it take you to make it Scout?" Kara said with a smirk, "Sounds cool anyways. I'm in a club woohooo!" Kara said with a laugh.

"If you don't like it I'll try to think of a cooler name. " Scout said hoping she liked it at least a little.

Kovu The Lion
August 25th, 2005, 02:05 AM
Kara smirked, "Your not smart" Kara said piffing him in the back of the head playfully knocking him to the ground, she stepped on top of him " Back pin, Its called Sarcasm by the way Scout" Kara said with a wink down to him. she laughed a little then started hitting the place she had hit him, "Hope that didn't hurt a big strong lion like you".

Simba22
August 25th, 2005, 02:11 AM
"How about you think of a name Ms. Genious" Scout said jokingly toward Kara piffing her head back with his tail. Scout lays his tail next to Kara's even their tails form what looks like a heart.

Kovu The Lion
August 25th, 2005, 02:19 AM
"How about, Scout's a loser club?" Kara said looking back at there tails, "aww, Never mind.. I change it to Scout's so adorable club.. Wierd names.. I like yours better." Kara said purring loudly and laying her head on his shoulder.

Simba22
August 25th, 2005, 02:29 AM
"You don't really think I'm a loser do you?" Scout says hoping she really didn't. Scout nuzzled her. "The bestest best friends club works for me" He looks at their tails. He licks Kara's nose twice.

Kovu The Lion
August 25th, 2005, 02:38 AM
"Nope, I think your the perfect boy friend in the world." Kara said purring as he licked her nose twice.

Simba22
August 25th, 2005, 02:43 AM
"Nope, I think your the perfect boy friend in the world." Kara said purring as he licked her nose twice.

"I'm glad you think that I'm perfect I should have known if I was a loser a stunningly beautiful smart girl like you would never want to be my girlfriend." Scout says putting her front paws gently on his affectionately as he rubs noses with her."You are beyond perfect Kara" Scout said his nose still on her's.

Nala The Lion
August 25th, 2005, 10:03 AM
"Yeah well it will be intresting to see what path she does in the end actually take" Twilight laughed softly looking up at Nala smiling purring softly.
"Yeah I'm proud of Kopa after what hes been put through already finding out I was his father and not Simba that must of been upsetting for him; but he seems to love the fact I am his father though" he smiled.
Twilight purred a little louder and nuzzled back "Yeah they sure do grow up to fast...shame really sometimes".

''Who knows what the future holds'' Nala smiled with a slight smirk at Twilight. She purred softly. ''It must of been hard for him finding that out, But he musta thought it was a little strange that he was alot like you and not so much like Simba'' she replied. ''It is a shame sometimes, yes.'' Nala sighed before licking Twilight nose.
Kala smiled at Kara and then Scout, she then looked towards the elephant graveyard where Kopa was playing! ''I'm gunna go find Twilight Now'' she grinned leaving the two cubs to have some alone time together.

Kovu The Lion
August 25th, 2005, 10:10 AM
Kara smiled, "You got that right Scout, Even if you were a loser I'd still love you," Kara said Staring into Scout's ocean blue eyes purring. "Huh Okay Kala" Kara said with a smile, "Nice talking with you, Stay safe"

Lion King Stu
August 25th, 2005, 10:24 AM
''Who knows what the future holds'' Nala smiled with a slight smirk at Twilight. She purred softly. ''It must of been hard for him finding that out, But he musta thought it was a little strange that he was alot like you and not so much like Simba'' she replied. ''It is a shame sometimes, yes.'' Nala sighed before licking Twilight nose.
Kala smiled at Kara and then Scout, she then looked towards the elephant graveyard where Kopa was playing! ''I'm gunna go find Twilight Now'' she grinned leaving the two cubs to have some alone time together.

"The future is always exciting you neve know what could possibly happen" he smiled up at Nala purring softly "Well we had to keep it secret cause mine and your relationship was a secret I just feel sorry for you having to go along with it" he sighed nuzzling Nala's cheek "Well at least all thats been straightend out" he said as he nuzzled her cheek.
He pulled back softly looking at Nala as she licked his nose.
"Oh well just look forward to the future; Simba and everyone else knows and is ok with it" he smiled pawing her cheek softly "Just make the most of it I say" he purred kissing her softly on the muzzle.

Nala The Lion
August 25th, 2005, 11:44 AM
"The future is always exciting you neve know what could possibly happen" he smiled up at Nala purring softly "Well we had to keep it secret cause mine and your relationship was a secret I just feel sorry for you having to go along with it" he sighed nuzzling Nala's cheek "Well at least all thats been straightend out" he said as he nuzzled her cheek.
He pulled back softly looking at Nala as she licked his nose.
"Oh well just look forward to the future; Simba and everyone else knows and is ok with it" he smiled pawing her cheek softly "Just make the most of it I say" he purred kissing her softly on the muzzle.

''I know'' she smiled back at Twilight purring. ''It was a shame we had to keep it a secret and i didn't like keeping it a secret but we both knew what Simba would of been like if he found out!, Luckily he did find out and even though at first he was mad with us, he got used to it and we didn't loose are friendship'' she smiled sweetly kissing Twilight softly back.

Simba22
August 25th, 2005, 12:02 PM
"Hey Kala we're about to play you wanna join?" Scout yelled out as he saw her walking off.

Nala The Lion
August 25th, 2005, 01:12 PM
"Hey Kala we're about to play you wanna join?" Scout yelled out as he saw her walking off.

Kala turned round quickly ''what ya gunna play'' she grinned jumping up onto a log and walking to the other end.

Simba22
August 25th, 2005, 01:42 PM
" Well we were about to play Tag but if you'd like to play another game that's ok too. What games do you like to play Kala?" Scout asked curiously.

Nala The Lion
August 25th, 2005, 02:26 PM
I don't mind. I love chasing Butterflies and Birds as we don't see alot of them in the snow and I love to climb, I'm a brilliant climber'' she said holding her head up high as she climbed up a big tree.

Lion King Stu
August 25th, 2005, 02:58 PM
''I know'' she smiled back at Twilight purring. ''It was a shame we had to keep it a secret and i didn't like keeping it a secret but we both knew what Simba would of been like if he found out!, Luckily he did find out and even though at first he was mad with us, he got used to it and we didn't loose are friendship'' she smiled sweetly kissing Twilight softly back.

"Well we always had each other Nala; Simba knew that but he only though we were friends like when we were cubs" he said smiling up at her purring as she kissed him "Well he was mad but well he had to see this coming come on we all grew up together and stuff like this happens" he said stroking the side of her face with his paw.
"Oh well that was the past and we can only look to a good future now all thats behind us and getting on much better than we did before" he smiled purring as he stroked the side of her face still.

Simba22
August 25th, 2005, 03:13 PM
I don't mind. I love chasing Butterflies and Birds as we don't see alot of them in the snow and I love to climb, I'm a brilliant climber'' she said holding her head up high as she climbed up a big tree.

"I'm a pretty good climber too.

he says as he climbed up to the branch above her. "Hey do you like to wrestle?" Scout asks. As the tree branch he was sitting on starts to give way.

Kovu The Lion
August 25th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Kara looked up to the tree, "Meh, I can't climb trees, Or yeah I'm not that talented" Kara said with a smirk. "Scout watch out that limb! It's going to break!" Kara said as she watched the Limb start to give way to Scout's weight.

Simba22
August 25th, 2005, 08:02 PM
Kara looked up to the tree, "Meh, I can't climb trees, Or yeah I'm not that talented" Kara said with a smirk. "Scout watch out that limb! It's going to break!" Kara said as she watched the Limb start to give way to Scout's weight.

Scout jumps off the tree saving Kala too. Scout looks down embarrassingly as the branch falls. "I guess I'm fatter then I thought" Scout says turning a bright pink.

Kovu The Lion
August 25th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Kara smirked, "Your not fat, Just that was a weak and dead limb" Kara said with a smirk stepping out of the way so the Limb wouldnt hit her.

Simba22
August 25th, 2005, 08:45 PM
"I'm glad I at least saved Kala" Scout said snuggling close to Kara. Ready to start the game whenever Kala was ready.

Nela
August 25th, 2005, 09:43 PM
"So where did you go Star? Hope you didn't get into to much trouble while you were gone.. Its been so long we thought you ran away or something" Kovujin said with a smile, he looked back to Nela and gave her a wink. "Nela's missed you too"

"I wouldn't do that Kovujin. I love it here." She smiled and nuzzled Nela and Kovujin again.

"My, how you've grown!" Nela said smiling. "I'm glad you're okay."

Star stood tall, showing off her adult body. "Really? Looking good I guess."

Mara and Reno had jumped in the water and swam across the waterhole when they saw that Star was home.

"STAR!" they yelled in unison. They got out of the water and pounced on her, getting her wet.

"Mara? Reno? Wow... and you think I grew." Star laughed to Kovujin and Nela.

Katse
August 25th, 2005, 11:25 PM
((Just out of curiousity, where are each group of characters now? I'm thinking about bringing Sengalo back into this thread for a little while.))

Nala The Lion
August 25th, 2005, 11:31 PM
"Well we always had each other Nala; Simba knew that but he only though we were friends like when we were cubs" he said smiling up at her purring as she kissed him "Well he was mad but well he had to see this coming come on we all grew up together and stuff like this happens" he said stroking the side of her face with his paw.
"Oh well that was the past and we can only look to a good future now all thats behind us and getting on much better than we did before" he smiled purring as he stroked the side of her face still.

''too true'' Nala smiled. ''we did alwyas have each other and yes Simba did only think we were friends, but it was right under his nose all that time!'' ''here's to the future'' she chuckled. ''I'm glad it's worked out how it is, I'm so lucky to have both you and Simba - even if he is asleep more than he's awake'' she joked smiling.

Lion King Stu
August 26th, 2005, 12:08 AM
"Poor Simba should of seen it sooner really" he smiled "It doesn't matter though" he purred softly and stroked her cheek once more with his paw.
"Well not normal for one lioness to have two lions usualy one lion and two lionesses ya know" he smirked.
"But with Simba asleep and all its only one lion and one lioness" he purred smiling at her as he licked her nose.
"Yeah well his sleeping means I spend more time alone wtih you" he smiled "Sort of a mixed blessing really".

Nala The Lion
August 26th, 2005, 12:17 AM
"Poor Simba should of seen it sooner really" he smiled "It doesn't matter though" he purred softly and stroked her cheek once more with his paw.
"Well not normal for one lioness to have two lions usualy one lion and two lionesses ya know" he smirked.
"But with Simba asleep and all its only one lion and one lioness" he purred smiling at her as he licked her nose.
"Yeah well his sleeping means I spend more time alone wtih you" he smiled "Sort of a mixed blessing really".

''I think if he knew when he was a cub then maybe he wouldn't of been so mad! but like you said it doesn't matter now'' she said purring at Twilight and resting her head on his. ''Normally is the males that have more lionesses, but you best not have anyone else'' she warned although she was in-a-way joking. 'you can say that again, 'Alone time is good'' she smirked kissing Twilight softly.

Lion King Stu
August 26th, 2005, 12:25 AM
"Well if Scar didn't do what he did then Simba takign you away from me for that short time we would of got along just fine alot sooner" Twilight replied "Especially all the stuff we did for one another to keep each other safe and all making us close; I must say I got really jealous when he got back and just claimed you back" he replied looking up at her smiling "Glad we rekindled something a while back though" he smiled stroking her cheek with a paw.
"Don't worry theres only one lioness in my life and thats you Nala" he smiled and licked her nose softly with his tounge.
"I'm feeling alot better right now" he smirked winking a eye to her.

Kovu The Lion
August 26th, 2005, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Nela
"I wouldn't do that Kovujin. I love it here." She smiled and nuzzled Nela and Kovujin again.

"My, how you've grown!" Nela said smiling. "I'm glad you're okay."

Star stood tall, showing off her adult body. "Really? Looking good I guess."

Mara and Reno had jumped in the water and swam across the waterhole when they saw that Star was home.

"STAR!" they yelled in unison. They got out of the water and pounced on her, getting her wet.

"Mara? Reno? Wow... and you think I grew." Star laughed to Kovujin and Nela.

Kovujin smirked, "Cubs are excited too, Guess they missed you as well" Kovujin said with a laugh, "Yeah your looking quite fine if I do say so myself" Kovujin said with a smile, he nuzzled Nela.

Originally posted by Katse
((Just out of curiousity, where are each group of characters now? I'm thinking about bringing Sengalo back into this thread for a little while.))

(ooc: Hmm Welll, Kovujin, Nela, Mara, Reno, and Star are at the Waterhole, As for Kala, Kara, And Scout.. There somewhere in the Pride Lands.. Can't remember but under a tree right now *laughs* Simba, Nala, and Twilight... Are still under the same tree I think... I'm not to sure, Sorry if I'm wrong. Kago went off to find Timon.. I think also I'm not sure on that either, Karifu is in the Den Asleep I think... *Laughs* I think a lot on those characters cause they havnt been RP'ed in a while, Oh and Tumai and Subira are together.. I think.. At a Meadow.. *Laughs again* to much thinking, but thats where everyone is ;))

Simba22
August 26th, 2005, 02:12 AM
"Hey Kala ya wann come with me and Kara we're about to go down and see Kara's family. I'm starting to miss Reno and Mara. Those are Kara's younger brother and sister. Come on" Scout said eagerly.

Kovu The Lion
August 26th, 2005, 02:18 AM
"Yeah come on, You havnt met my family yet" Kara said with a grin on her face.

Simba22
August 26th, 2005, 02:20 AM
Scout got back to Kovujin Star Nela and Reno and Mara. "You guys I'd like to introduce you to a new friend of mine say hi to Kala." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 26th, 2005, 02:26 AM
Kovujin looked over his shoulder and noticed a white lioness cub.
"Hello, My names Kovujin, Your a friend of Scout I see, Nice to meet you, May I ask your name?" Kovujin asked politely.

Shes.. All white.. A snow cub maybe? I've heard a lot about them, but they can't survive in this weather and climate I thought.. Hmm wierd
---
Kara laughed, "Friend of mine too daddy"

Simba22
August 26th, 2005, 02:29 AM
"Hello, My names Kovujin, Your a friend of Scout I see, Nice to meet you, May I ask your name?" Kovujin asked politely.

Shes.. All white.. A snow cub maybe? I've heard a lot about them, but they can't survive in this weather and climate I thought.. Hmm wierd
---

"I all ready said her name was Kala, she's a little shy. And yes she's Kara's friends too." Scout laughed. "Hey Reno, Mara, come on over here and say hi to Kala."

Kovu The Lion
August 26th, 2005, 02:48 AM
"Oh yeah, Oops my bad sorry Scout" Kovujin said slightly embarassed.
---
"Silly little lion" Kara said with a smirk
---
"Do I really look little?" Kovujin said with a smirk standing up on all four paws.
--
"No , it was a joke dad" Kara said with a smile
--
"Sure Kara" Kovujin said with a wink.,

Simba22
August 26th, 2005, 02:49 AM
"Oh yeah, Oops my bad sorry Scout" Kovujin said slightly embarassed.
---
"Silly little lion" Kara said with a smirk
---
"Do I really look little?" Kovujin said with a smirk standing up on all four paws.
--
"No , it was a joke dad" Kara said with a smile
--
"Sure Kara" Kovujin said with a wink.,

"I think she meant your little as in your not fat" Scout said with a wink and a smirk.

Kovu The Lion
August 26th, 2005, 02:50 AM
"No I meant that he was little like in size, your the fat one tubby" Kara said poking Scout's stomach where he was ticklish at, "Mr Tree killer" Kara said laughing and nuzzling Scout, "I'm only kidding with you." kara said purring as she rubbed her head on his cheek.

Simba22
August 26th, 2005, 02:55 AM
"No I meant that he was little like in size, your the fat one tubby" Kara said poking Scout's stomach where he was ticklish at, "Mr Tree killer" Kara said laughing and nuzzling Scout, "I'm only kidding with you." kara said purring as she rubbed her head on his cheek.

Scout looked down sadly at his stomach but smiled a little when Kara Nuzzled him. He nuzzled her back affectionately.

Kovu The Lion
August 26th, 2005, 02:58 AM
Kara smiled pushing him on his back and rubbing her head up and down on his stomach purring, "Your stomach soft, and warm, meaning you can't be fat.. Or can it be, But oh well I still like the feel of it" Kara said purring even louder when she licked his nose, she laid on her back beside her looking up into the Sappire Blue Sky, the clouds were close to the ground, but not very close, almost as if you could reach out and touch them.

Simba22
August 26th, 2005, 03:03 AM
Scout rolled over to his side so he could kiss her on the nose. Scout snuggled next to her as close as he could. "The sky looks real beautiful today of course not nearly half of how beautiful you are." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 26th, 2005, 10:15 AM
Kara smiled and purred, "Yes it is, And nah the skies a lot prettier than me, especially at night." Kara said laying her head down on his stomach smiling.

Nala The Lion
August 26th, 2005, 01:07 PM
"Well if Scar didn't do what he did then Simba takign you away from me for that short time we would of got along just fine alot sooner" Twilight replied "Especially all the stuff we did for one another to keep each other safe and all making us close; I must say I got really jealous when he got back and just claimed you back" he replied looking up at her smiling "Glad we rekindled something a while back though" he smiled stroking her cheek with a paw.
"Don't worry theres only one lioness in my life and thats you Nala" he smiled and licked her nose softly with his tounge.
"I'm feeling alot better right now" he smirked winking a eye to her.

''That's true'' she smiled. ''aww Twilight got jealous when Simba claimed me back? how come you never told me?'' she smiled sweetly kissing Twilight. ''I'm glad to hear it and I'm glad your feeling better'' she smirked, winking back at him and pouncing on him.

-------------------------------------

---

Kala spotted Kovujin, ''I... I'm Kala'' she smiled sweetly a bit shy of the lion ''I'm a snow cub but I can adapt to different weathers... I'm Twilight's Cousin'' she said proudly.

Simba22
August 26th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Kara smiled and purred, "Yes it is, And nah the skies a lot prettier than me, especially at night." Kara said laying her head down on his stomach smiling.

Scout purred as Kara's head lay down on his stomach. "You are being far too modest Kara even the most beautiful skies don't even come close to how beautiful you are." Scout said.

Lion King Stu
August 26th, 2005, 01:36 PM
''That's true'' she smiled. ''aww Twilight got jealous when Simba claimed me back? how come you never told me?'' she smiled sweetly kissing Twilight. ''I'm glad to hear it and I'm glad your feeling better'' she smirked, winking back at him and pouncing on him.

"Well you were all over him at the time while I watched in the rain" Twilight replied "I couldn't ruin Simba's big moment now could I" he said looking over at Simba.
"Couldn't blame you though" he said looking back at Nala as she kissed him making him purr.
"I've loved you since I was a cub...to embarresed to say back then....during Scar's reign wasn't a good idea to do stuff like that; especially when hes trying to have you killed" he said looking up at Nala kissing her softly back.
"Yeah thanks...I'm glad to be feeling alot better now" he smiled at Nala as he stroked her cheek with his paw before nuzzling her cheek.

Simba22
August 26th, 2005, 02:16 PM
"So Kala tell us what are your favorite games"? Scout asks stroking Kara's head which was still on his chest. "Then we'll be able to play and stuff" Scout said.

Nala The Lion
August 26th, 2005, 03:12 PM
"Well you were all over him at the time while I watched in the rain" Twilight replied "I couldn't ruin Simba's big moment now could I" he said looking over at Simba.
"Couldn't blame you though" he said looking back at Nala as she kissed him making him purr.
"I've loved you since I was a cub...to embarresed to say back then....during Scar's reign wasn't a good idea to do stuff like that; especially when hes trying to have you killed" he said looking up at Nala kissing her softly back.
"Yeah thanks...I'm glad to be feeling alot better now" he smiled at Nala as he stroked her cheek with his paw before nuzzling her cheek.

''I hadn't seen him for ages and I didn't think I was going to again'' she smiled softly. ''I loved you both as a cub, I just didn't relise that's what it was then'' she smiled back at Twilight. ''We don't have to worry about Scar now'' she replied nuzzling Twilight. ''good to have you feeling better'' she smirked with a purr as Twilight stroked and nuzzled her.

"So Kala tell us what are your favorite games"? Scout asks stroking Kara's head which was still on his chest. "Then we'll be able to play and stuff" Scout said.

''I like Tag, and chasing butterflies and birds, climbing trees and pinning people'' she grinned at Scout swishing her tail from side to side.

Simba22
August 26th, 2005, 03:22 PM
''I hadn't seen him for ages and I didn't think I was going to again'' she smiled softly. ''I loved you both as a cub, I just didn't relise that's what it was then'' she smiled back at Twilight. ''We don't have to worry about Scar now'' she replied nuzzling Twilight. ''good to have you feeling better'' she smirked with a purr as Twilight stroked and nuzzled her.

''I like Tag, and chasing butterflies and birds, climbing trees and pinning people'' she grinned at Scout swishing her tail from side to side.

"Oh so you like wrestle too? That's great, That's one of me and Kara's favorite things to do. We're almost always wrestling." Scout said. Scout growls playfully at her and pounces on her playfully.

Nala The Lion
August 26th, 2005, 03:40 PM
''Hey no fair'' she giggled Pinning Scout to the flour Playfully. ''you call this wrestling? wow!'' she beamed.

Simba22
August 26th, 2005, 03:43 PM
''Hey no fair'' she giggled Pinning Scout to the flour Playfully. ''you call this wrestling? wow!'' she beamed.

"Wow, you're pretty good I'm gonna have to take notes. And yes I do call this wrestling actually I call this Scout getting his butt kicked" Scout said with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
August 26th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Kara smirked, "No thats what I call losing Scout" Kara said laughing watching them wrestle.

Simba22
August 26th, 2005, 07:48 PM
"Hey you better watch it before I show you what a real wrestler is all about." Scout said with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
August 26th, 2005, 07:55 PM
Kara smirked, "YOu better start thinking of the problems you have now Scout instead of me, Kala's beating you bad" Kara said with a giggle.

Lion King Stu
August 26th, 2005, 10:18 PM

"Well I was glad to see Simba back don't get me wrong just how fast you and him got together was a little strange and wierd to me ya know" Twilight replied pawing her cheek softly before Nala nuzzled him making him purr softly.
"Scars dead...the hyenas are gone theres no need to worry or remember any of that stuff anymore" he said with a smiled kissing Nala softly continuing to stroke her cheek softly with his paw.
"I'm glad to hear you say that" Twilight smirked pulling back looking at her.

Nala The Lion
August 27th, 2005, 12:03 AM
"Well I was glad to see Simba back don't get me wrong just how fast you and him got together was a little strange and wierd to me ya know" Twilight replied pawing her cheek softly before Nala nuzzled him making him purr softly.
"Scars dead...the hyenas are gone theres no need to worry or remember any of that stuff anymore" he said with a smiled kissing Nala softly continuing to stroke her cheek softly with his paw.
"I'm glad to hear you say that" Twilight smirked pulling back looking at her.

''I know, it was all of a sudden but surely you musta missed him in a way too?'' she questioned curiously. ''Scar is dead and the hyena's aren't around to do his dirty work'' she replied copying Twilight. Nala nuzzled Twilight, licked his nose and then kissed him before lying down beside him and resting her head on his purring softly.

Nala The Lion
August 27th, 2005, 12:04 AM
"Wow, you're pretty good I'm gonna have to take notes. And yes I do call this wrestling actually I call this Scout getting his butt kicked" Scout said with a laugh. ''I Learn from the best'' she laughed. ''Twilight says all lionesses are better at pinning Lions'' she grinned, she looked towards Kara ''your turn'' she giggled softly.

Lion King Stu
August 27th, 2005, 12:18 AM
"Yes well we were all friends....when he I heard Mufasa and him were suppsably both killed killed I cried just as much as you did Nala" Twilight replied looking up at her "It was just as hard on me than you thats for sure; I nearly died of shock to see him back.....you didn't even tell me when you arrived back before Simba made his apperence" he said looking at her still tilting his head to her slightly.
"It doesn't matter though we are all happy" he purred as Nala rested her head on his.
He softly stroked Nala's sides with his paws purring softly himself.
"So when we going to try some pinning huh" he whispered to her smiling.

Nela
August 27th, 2005, 01:36 AM
Kovujin smirked, "Cubs are excited too, Guess they missed you as well" Kovujin said with a laugh, "Yeah your looking quite fine if I do say so myself" Kovujin said with a smile, he nuzzled Nela.

(ooc: Hmm Welll, Kovujin, Nela, Mara, Reno, and Star are at the Waterhole, As for Kala, Kara, And Scout.. There somewhere in the Pride Lands.. Can't remember but under a tree right now *laughs* Simba, Nala, and Twilight... Are still under the same tree I think... I'm not to sure, Sorry if I'm wrong. Kago went off to find Timon.. I think also I'm not sure on that either, Karifu is in the Den Asleep I think... *Laughs* I think a lot on those characters cause they havnt been RP'ed in a while, Oh and Tumai and Subira are together.. I think.. At a Meadow.. *Laughs again* to much thinking, but thats where everyone is ;))

((sounds about right, KTL XD))

Nela smiled and nuzzled him back happily.
"Awww... you guys are too cute." Star smiled.
"I'm suprised you haven't found your mate yet, Star... you're a beautiful lioness." Nela replied.
Star thought back to her old pal Mheetu, and how she loved him so much when she was younger, but all of that was gone, just like her pride.
"Yeah.... I guess...." Star smiled a little, wondering when she would settle down with a mate of her own and have a family. "I... I'm going to go for a walk... I'll be back later." Star said, walking away.
-----
Mara and Reno saw her walking away, and decided to follow her secretly, to see where she was going. They snuck away without Nela and Kovujin noticing.

Katse
August 27th, 2005, 01:51 AM
((Perhaps this is a good time to bring Sengalo back in this thread.:evilgrin: ))

Sengalo had been walking for quite a few minutes, keeping in low profile so not to scare off any potential prey. That and just the fact that he didn't want to really be seen by anyone he didn't know and trust. He simultaneously sniffed the air, trying to catch the scent of anything edible. There was nothing. With an aggravated sigh, Sengalo was going to make his way to the waterhole.

Then, he stopped in his tracks, the scent of a lioness catching his nostrils. There were cubs with her, too. Sengalo cursed in his head. Lovely, he thought sarcastically.

Mizani
August 27th, 2005, 02:12 AM
((ooc: Subira had better come in I think;)))
Subira licked the blood off her paws, before lifting her head up and looking around.

The hunt had been sucessful, and now she flicked her tail impaitently, wondering what to do.

The wind blew in her direction, and she caught a scent of a lion.

"May as well see who it is. Won't do me any harm. I hope"

Kago
August 27th, 2005, 02:24 AM
"Jamili stay, come on please?" Rinoa asked Jamili with cub eyes.

((OOC: You need to hand off Jamili, I can't stay up until you come home from school, that's like 2 in the US, try handing him to Shenzi when you get a chance.))

Simba22
August 27th, 2005, 02:38 AM
''I Learn from the best'' she laughed. ''Twilight says all lionesses are better at pinning Lions'' she grinned, she looked towards Kara ''your turn'' she giggled softly.

"Maybe you were better then me but most of the time I am real good at Pinning Kara. You can ask Kara yourself if you don't believe me" "How did you get so good by the way?" Scout asked he was still kinda feeling bad about losing especially to a girl his parents would of killed him if they were alive to hear that. Scout sighs.

Mizani
August 27th, 2005, 03:01 AM
"Jamili stay, come on please?" Rinoa asked Jamili with cub eyes.

((OOC: You need to hand off Jamili, I can't stay up until you come home from school, that's like 2 in the US, try handing him to Shenzi when you get a chance.))
((ooc: Thats a shame, I liked RP'ing him:())
"Like I said before, I have to see the king first. I want to check what I can and can't do in his Pride" Jamili sighed, gettng up on all fours.

Kovu The Lion
August 27th, 2005, 03:01 AM
Kovujin looked around he began to wonder why it got so quiet all of a sudden, then he noticed it, "The cubs, where are they?" Kovujin said looking around frantically, He looked back to Nela, "Oh geesh.."
---
Kara smirked, "My turn eh?" Kara said jumping on Scout pinning him the ground. "My turns over now I guess" Kara said laughing.

Simba22
August 27th, 2005, 03:06 AM
Scout got up and walked over to the water.

Ballard walks up to Scout.

Ballard: Hi, Scout.

She said with a smile.

Scout didn't respond.

Ballard sits down next to Kara.

"I wonder what his problem is. You didn't brag too much about pinning him did you? Scout has really been feeling bad for himself ever since his parents died between you and me he's even blaming himself for what hyenas did to his parents." Ballard said starting to sound a little worried about him.

Kovu The Lion
August 27th, 2005, 03:10 AM
Kara looked back over to Scout,
why is it me that always makes him feel so bad.
She looked away from him to look at Ballard, "I don't know, All I said was, My turns over when I pinned him.. Is that bad?" Kara asked looking back to Scout,
I guess i'm not as nice as I think I am..
"That sounds just like him.. always blaming himself for the wrong doings of others, One thing I do not like about him is that.. But you can't change the way some one is I guess." Kara said, she got up and started walking over to Scout, she sat down beside him, Staring at her reflection, and the Necklace's that she wore that swayed as the wind blew. She smiled staring at the one that Scout made for her, Then the smile dissappeared quickly as she thought of Scout again.
"Scout.. I'm sorry if I made you look like a loser back there... Or what ever I did" Kara said looking away from the water, All she could see was her and Scout's sad face.

Simba22
August 27th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Kara looked back over to Scout,
why is it me that always makes him feel so bad.
She looked away from him to look at Ballard, "I don't know, All I said was, My turns over when I pinned him.. Is that bad?" Kara asked looking back to Scout,
I guess i'm not as nice as I think I am..
"That sounds just like him.. always blaming himself for the wrong doings of others, One thing I do not like about him is that.. But you can't change the way some one is I guess." Kara said, she got up and started walking over to Scout, she sat down beside him, Staring at her reflection, and the Necklace's that she wore that swayed as the wind blew. She smiled staring at the one that Scout made for her, Then the smile dissappeared quickly as she thought of Scout again.
"Scout.. I'm sorry if I made you look like a loser back there... Or what ever I did" Kara said looking away from the water, All she could see was her and Scout's sad face.

"It's not you It's never your fault for making me seem like a loser I felt like this long before I even met you. It's just that I tried hiding it I've tried being in denial till I couldn't be in denial anymore. That's what my problem is that's why I always seem to be blaming myself for stuff. And basically I'm just worried I'm gonna screw something up like with my last friend. I.......... uhhhhhh forget about it" Scout said thinking about what happened to his friend.

Kago
August 27th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Mizani
((ooc: Thats a shame, I liked RP'ing him:())
"Like I said before, I have to see the king first. I want to check what I can and can't do in his Pride" Jamili sighed, gettng up on all fours.

((I know, but you're in Austrailia mate, it's way ahead of the US))

"But you'll stay temporairly, right?" Rinoa asked as she got up. "You're the only lion I've met that hasn't betrayed me."

Kovu The Lion
August 27th, 2005, 03:18 AM
"Oh, I see, Well you should try putting your problems behind you Scout, No matter how hard it may seem, You could always try I mean.. Look at my dad, Hes told me some things about him and his past.. but he doesnt dwell over it.. You should try being like him, Sure he thinks of his past a lot but he doesnt get sad over it.. I think" Kara said trying to reassure Scout, She nuzzled his cheek and licked his nose,

Scout had another friend, he doesnt seem like he wants to talk about it.. Maybe I shouldnt ask..

Simba22
August 27th, 2005, 03:30 AM
Ballard decided to tell her. Ballard sighs sadly and tells her whispering in her ear.

"Back when me and Scout were like 3 months old Scout had this friend named Bucky. This was before I met Scout anyway, Bucky was always the most daring and Scout he was always the one who wanted to be on the safe side. Bucky and Scout were like brothers. One day Bucky woke up Scout real early and wanted to play Tag with him on this big mountain. Now something inside Scout told him that this was a bad idea. So he told him "Maybe we should just play here" But bucky didn't listen to Scout. He ran off to play on the mountain. EVen though every part of Scout's body was yelling that it wasn't safe Scout still felt like it was his job to protect him and make sure he stays out of danger. So Scout followed him. Scout kept on telling him that it was a real bad idea and that they should just go home. Because something didn't feel right to Scout. He tried everything to force him to come back home he tried persuading, he tried talking, he even tried to bring him back. Suddenly there was a loud cracking sound. Scout was really starting to worry and persuade him now but Bucky was too daring to listen. Soon the ledge that Bucky was standing on fell. Scout tried to grab him he kept on trying to drag him up before he fell but Bucky slipped out of Scout's grip and died. To this very day he blames himself for what happened" Ballard said as a tear ran down her face.

Kovu The Lion
August 27th, 2005, 03:42 AM
Kara listened carefully, She kept a tear inside of her, It was sad, Scouts life was just.. Sad, Everything bad always happened to him, How could he keep living in such a bad world. Kara sighed.

From now on, I'm not letting Scout even get a chance to think of something bad, I'm going to be there with him.. Every second of his life.

She looked down at the grass, "Thats.. Terrible.." Kara said with a sigh turning her head to look back at Scout, She let out another sigh, but this one was a little bit harder. She moved a little closer to Scout, Snuggling close against his fur, "I'll be here for you Scout, All your problems you will face in the future, we will face.. Together" Kara said smiling laying her head on his shoulder.

Mizani
August 27th, 2005, 03:55 AM
((I know, but you're in Austrailia mate, it's way ahead of the US))

"But you'll stay temporairly, right?" Rinoa asked as she got up. "You're the only lion I've met that hasn't betrayed me."
((ooc: *sigh* I guess your not the paitent type to wait for weekends. Oh well, I'll see what I can do.))
"Betrayed you? Who on earth would do that?" Jamili asked, his ears cocking up in surprise.

Titus
August 27th, 2005, 03:57 AM
((OOC: Sorry guys i've just haven't been rping alot, i just had bad things happen

Titus was all alone he doesn't have anyone, he wished he had friends of his own but it seems that it never cuts the cake.

Kago
August 27th, 2005, 03:59 AM
((ooc: *sigh* I guess your not the paitent type to wait for weekends. Oh well, I'll see what I can do.))
"Betrayed you? Who on earth would do that?" Jamili asked, his ears cocking up in surprise.

"Well, actually, I mistook them for somebody than I thought they were personality-wise." Rinoa said as she plunged into the water hole. "It's nothing, really, I'm fine. I just want you to stay for as long as possibe."

((OOC: I have to go to bed in a minute so I'm impatient. Wait, I can't play until the weekends, you win!))

Mizani
August 27th, 2005, 04:09 AM
((ooc: Does that mean I get to keep him?:confused:))
Jamili smiled and raised him paw so as to sheild himself from Rinoa's splash.

"Well I'm sure that I'll stay here for a while"

Titus
August 27th, 2005, 04:12 AM
"Well i might as well walk this way" Titus was about to walk when suddenly he can't move he was in so much in pain that his legs just gave in, he get's to his feet and clolapses to teh floor of the dirt, he roars in pain he, hopes someone heard.

Mizani
August 27th, 2005, 04:17 AM
Subira perked her ears up to the sound of a roar.
She looked back and forth between the new lion and the roar.

She decided to go and see where the roar had come from, because it sounded unusually familar.

She ran over to the roar, to find none other then Titus on the ground and in pain.

"Titus, are you alright?"

Subira was quite surprised that her old friend should appear out of no where.

Titus
August 27th, 2005, 04:23 AM
"Subira.....Is that.....you" trying to figure out the fimilair face

Mizani
August 27th, 2005, 04:29 AM
"Yeah, its me. What happened to you?" Subira asked, her face full of concern.

Simba22
August 27th, 2005, 09:53 AM
Kara listened carefully, She kept a tear inside of her, It was sad, Scouts life was just.. Sad, Everything bad always happened to him, How could he keep living in such a bad world. Kara sighed.

From now on, I'm not letting Scout even get a chance to think of something bad, I'm going to be there with him.. Every second of his life.

She looked down at the grass, "Thats.. Terrible.." Kara said with a sigh turning her head to look back at Scout, She let out another sigh, but this one was a little bit harder. She moved a little closer to Scout, Snuggling close against his fur, "I'll be here for you Scout, All your problems you will face in the future, we will face.. Together" Kara said smiling laying her head on his shoulder.

Scout smiled as Kara put her head on his shoulder."Thanks for being so forgiving Kara" Scout said with a smile nuzzling her cheek. "Nice to know that somebody will always be here for me." Scout pulls Ballard right next to him and hugs them both. "A happy tear rolls down his face. He had never had anyone who cared this much about him. "Well let's get back to playing" Scout said with a smile.

He goes back to Kala and smiles. "Now where were we? Oh yes, I believe I was right about here." Scout says as he playfully pounces on her.

Nala The Lion
August 27th, 2005, 12:58 PM
"Yes well we were all friends....when he I heard Mufasa and him were suppsably both killed killed I cried just as much as you did Nala" Twilight replied looking up at her "It was just as hard on me than you thats for sure; I nearly died of shock to see him back.....you didn't even tell me when you arrived back before Simba made his apperence" he said looking at her still tilting his head to her slightly.
"It doesn't matter though we are all happy" he purred as Nala rested her head on his.
He softly stroked Nala's sides with his paws purring softly himself.
"So when we going to try some pinning huh" he whispered to her smiling.

''I know Twilight and I'm sorry for not telling you when I got back, I thought as much as you that Simba was dead and When i found him I was overwhelmed! ''I didn't even think he was gunna come back'' she said looking down. ''But like you said It doesn't matter now. Nala looked at Twilight and smiled ''how about now'' she winked before pinning him to the ground.

Scout got up and walked over to the water.

Ballard walks up to Scout.

Ballard: Hi, Scout.

She said with a smile.

Scout didn't respond.

Ballard sits down next to Kara.

"I wonder what his problem is. You didn't brag too much about pinning him did you? Scout has really been feeling bad for himself ever since his parents died between you and me he's even blaming himself for what hyenas did to his parents." Ballard said starting to sound a little worried about him.

Kala looked at Kara and then over to Scout where another lioness cub had appeared that she didn't know, she thought it was best she leave and she ran off!

Katse
August 27th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Subira perked her ears up to the sound of a roar.
She looked back and forth between the new lion and the roar.

She decided to go and see where the roar had come from, because it sounded unusually familar.

She ran over to the roar, to find none other then Titus on the ground and in pain.

"Titus, are you alright?"

Subira was quite surprised that her old friend should appear out of no where.

Sengalo came to a halt when the scent of another lioness met his nose. He still kept his head low, not wanting to take the chance of running into someone that he might regret later. There were more unfamiliar smells than he liked. Even if they weren't Pridelander, Sengalo couldn't take the chance. There were a lot of newcomers to the Pridelands, so he never knew who was on what side.

Taken by suprise by the roar, Sengalo's head darted up. Green eyes stared about, trying to find it's source. He could now make out the form of a lioness running off in the direction of the roar. She must've been startled by it, too. At his distance, Sengalo couldn't recognize it as Subira. Well, that's one he thought to himself now what about the other one and those cubs...? He looked around to see if he could find the other lioness.

Simba22
August 27th, 2005, 04:57 PM
''I know Twilight and I'm sorry for not telling you when I got back, I thought as much as you that Simba was dead and When i found him I was overwhelmed! ''I didn't even think he was gunna come back'' she said looking down. ''But like you said It doesn't matter now. Nala looked at Twilight and smiled ''how about now'' she winked before pinning him to the ground.

Kala looked at Kara and then over to Scout where another lioness cub had appeared that she didn't know, she thought it was best she leave and she ran off!

Scout ran off after Kala to introduce his sister to her. "Hey wait up Kala where are you going in such a hurry? That was just my sister Ballard." Scout yelled after her.

Kovu The Lion
August 27th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Kara smiled and purred, "Well thats just who I am.. I'm too nice I guess" Kara said rubbing her head up and down on Scout's cheek, "It is nice to know someones there for you when you need them the most," Kara said with a smile. Kara licked away his tear, "That better be a tear of joy, or happiness.." Kara said purring lightly. "Okay Scout.. What do you want to do, Oh wait get Kala!" Kara said with a smirk, then she turned around to see Scout running off after Kala,

Did someone scare her? Was it ballard? or something else?

Simba22
August 27th, 2005, 05:04 PM
Kara smiled and purred, "Well thats just who I am.. I'm too nice I guess" Kara said rubbing her head up and down on Scout's cheek, "It is nice to know someones there for you when you need them the most," Kara said with a smile. Kara licked away his tear, "That better be a tear of joy, or happiness.." Kara said purring lightly. "Okay Scout.. What do you want to do, Oh wait get Kala!" Kara said with a smirk, then she turned around to see Scout running off after Kala,

Did someone scare her? Was it ballard? or something else?

"Probably it was me" Ballard said with a smile. "While we're here I got to thank you for always being there for my brother you know exactly how to make him happy in ways I don't even know Scout really thinks you're the greatest. I have never seen Scout that happy around anyone else. In fact I'd like to know some of your secrets how do you make him so happy? " Ballard asks.