PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Kovu The Lion
August 20th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Tumai got up on all four of his paws and wiped away some dirt that had got onto his face, he had landed on his paw a many times and it was in much pain. But he didn't show it, "Hey look at these, there beautiful." Tumai said staring at the flowers that were in front of him and Subira.
----
Kara purred a little and smiled moving ever so closer to Scout, "What do you think we will find?" Kara said with a smile, then they came up to the hill that Subira and Tumai were at, She looked down over the hill and saw Tumai and Subira, "Hey look.. Its Tumai and Subira... Lets find somewhere else, Don't want to disturb them two." Kara joked. She looked around the Pride Lands and noticed the Elephant Graveyard, "ooh.. Scout looky.. The Elephant Graveyard.. What about we go there and Explore.. We havnt been there in a while.." Kara said with a smirk, She was terrified of this place, But she was in a mood to explore and they had seen everything in the Pride Lands almost.

Simba22
August 20th, 2005, 09:39 PM
"On second thought I'm just gonna lie right here" Scout said terrified about going into the Elephant Graveyard. Too much had happened to him and his friends to even consider going to explore there.

Kovu The Lion
August 20th, 2005, 09:56 PM
"Hmm Good idea Scout, We don't want to get into to much trouble now do we" Kara said with a smirk, "Although it would be fun, But to hectic.." Kara said laying down next to Scout and snuggling up close to his warm fur, She rubbed her head with his. "So, Are we going to lay here all day and snuggle or just play a little" Kara said with a purr, She was ready to play a game with Scout but if he wanted to rest she would let him.

Simba22
August 20th, 2005, 10:00 PM
"Sure I'll play with you Kara. I didn't want to rest I just didn't want to go into the elephant graveyard" Scout said. "I don't want anything to happen to me or you" Scout said smiling nuzzling her. "I'd love to play a game with you you even get to choose the game" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 20th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Kara smiled, "Aww, You didnt want to get me hurt.. Thats so nice.." Kara said purring loudly and rubbing her head on his gently. "Love you Scout.. And .. We havnt played in the water in a while now.." Kara said with another smile

He's to kind. Thats why I like him, Always brightens my day when I need it the most..He's always there for me..

Simba22
August 20th, 2005, 11:34 PM
"Of course I don't want you getting hurt you're the world to me Kara." Scout said licking her on the nose. "Last one in the water is a smelly Hyena" He says with a laugh taking off toward the water.

Kovu The Lion
August 20th, 2005, 11:36 PM
Kara smiled, then her ears went flat against her head as she started running after Scout, "Your not going to beat me!" Kara said running up beside Scout, She gave him a smile and took off in front of him, the Waterhole now in sight.

Simba22
August 21st, 2005, 12:06 AM
Scout ran up beside her and playfully gave her a gentle push before jumping into the water before her.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 12:08 AM
Kara fell over and tumbled into the water, "Hey no fair cheater" Kara said dunking his head under the water.

Simba22
August 21st, 2005, 12:11 AM
Scout swam underneath her and appeared behind her un beknownst to Kara. He playfully pounces on top of her back knocking her underwater. "Gotcha" Scout said with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 12:14 AM
Kara looked back to find Scout but was to late to dodge his attack, she was dunked underwater and she swam to the bottem and pushed off and tackled Scouts underbelly, they flew out of the water but not to high and landed back in with an enormous splash, "GOTCHA!" Kara yelled before they both went underwater.

This is so fun!' Kara thought to herself,

Simba22
August 21st, 2005, 12:18 AM
Scout swam beside her underwater. Scout came up out of the water and waits for Kara to come out of the water so they can wrestle in the shallow water.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 12:21 AM
Kara popped out Behind Scout and licked his ear, Then walked into the Shallow water and sat down in it turning her back away from Scout looking away watching a butterfly fly over her, the different colors of the Butterfly attracted Kara's attention fully.

Simba22
August 21st, 2005, 12:24 AM
Scout just looks at Kara's instincts and laughs. "Talk about a short attention Span." Scout said jokingly to Kara as the Butterfly landed on Scout's nose.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 12:31 AM
Kara smirked, "hmm We play with Butterflies all the time," Kara said smiling staring at the butterfly on Scout's nose, She wanted to reach out and touch it but she would scare it away if she did, "Wow your lucky, They never come to me" Kara said with a smile still on her face, all her attention was focused on the Butterflies beautiful coulors, it was Orange and Black, with spots all around it, "its so pretty.." Kara said staring at it still.

Simba22
August 21st, 2005, 12:34 AM
"It can't be prettier then me" Scout said with a cocky smile. "I can't believe I'm losing my girlfriend to a butterfly." Scout said with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 12:36 AM
Kara smirked, "Butterflies are of another Species Scout" Kara laughed a little, "No other Lion, or whatever is out there can replace my love for you..." Kara said purring and rubbed her nose on his, this made the butterfly fly away.

Simba22
August 21st, 2005, 12:41 AM
Scout watched the butterfly fly away. Scout licked her nose. " Want me to go catch that butterfly for you Sweetie"? Scout said nuzzling her.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 12:45 AM
"Nah" Kara said pushing him on the ground, she walked over on top of him and pinned down only his back paws, "pinned ya." Kara said purring, She smiled down at him then nuzzled his cheek. "Can you get out of this one..?" Kara asked, She knew that he could, it wasnt that hard, Reno could even get out of this.

Simba22
August 21st, 2005, 12:51 AM
Scout got out with ease and pins her down. "Pinned ya! By the way thanks for making it the easiest to get out of" Scout said smiling and licking her nose.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 01:05 AM
Kara smiled and purred up to him, "Your welcome Scout.." She said moving her head closer to his, she licked his nose back, "Hmm My turn to get out of this.." Kara said smiling, she started squirming around, moving left and right trying to make Scout lose his balance, After a few minutes Scout couldnt hold on to her and he fell over on top of her, then she smiled and took her chance she grabbed and hugged his back with her paws pulling her close to her then rolled him over so she was on top, "gotcha" Kara said with a grin on her face, she placed her hind paws over Scout's and put her paws over his shoulders, then laid her head beside Scout's, "Try getting out of this one.." Kara said with a smirk.

Simba22
August 21st, 2005, 01:19 AM
Scout uses all his strength to roll her over and pins all 4 of her paws down. "I pinned you" Scout said with a smile licking her face all over. "I love you so much Kara" Scout said putting his face as close to possible to her's.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 01:20 AM
Kara smiled, "I knew you'd get out of it.." Kara said with a purr, when Scout got close to her she ran her wet, pink tongue over Scout's nose. "I love you too Scout.." Kara said nuzzling his cheek affectionately.

Simba22
August 21st, 2005, 01:26 AM
Scout nuzzled her cheek back more affectionately then he had ever done with anybody else.Scout got off her And hugged her tightly.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 01:27 AM
Kara smiled and got up on her paws and threw her arms around Scout and embraced him tightly hugging him and purring loudly. "Love you Scout.." Kara said through a purr.

I wish moments like this would never end..

Simba22
August 21st, 2005, 01:43 AM
Scout felt so happy hugging her he felt so alive like he was the happiest cub on the face of the earth.Scout never wanted to let go of Kara. He could just hug her forever. Two birds flew above them almost signifying the same love that Scout and Kara had.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 01:46 AM
Kara smiled, She kept rubbing her head on his, She loved being around Scout,

"So what do you want to do now," Kara said still hugging him.

Simba22
August 21st, 2005, 01:49 AM
"As long as I'm around you anything you wanna do" Scout says purring loudly. Rubbing his face with her's in return.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 01:57 AM
Kara purred, "Hmm.. How about we take a little nap.. Or finish our little Exploring game." Kara said smiling, they both kept rubbing there heads together. She smiled and purred some more and whispered in his ear,
"Or.. We can always just.. Go home and be with Reno and Mara and Mom... And be bored" Kara joked.

Simba22
August 21st, 2005, 02:03 AM
"How about we continue our little exploring game" Scout says with a purr. "I love playing to exploring game with you Kara" Scout says with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 02:04 AM
Kara smiled and let go off him, she rubbed up close to his side, "So where do we go now? Your choice this time.." Kara said staring into his ocean blue eyes.

Simba22
August 21st, 2005, 02:12 AM
Scout sees a big meadown up ahead. There was plenty of room to run and play.

"How about we go and explore that meadow over there" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 02:12 AM
Kara looked over some and saw what he was talking about, "Hey now thats something new, sounds like fun, Lets go!" Kara said smiling as she ran off towards the meadow.

Simba22
August 21st, 2005, 02:24 AM
Scout ran up right beside her. There was plenty of room to pla here. "Hey wanna play a game of Tag? There's plenty of room to run around here."

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 02:26 AM
Kara smiled, "Sure Scout." Kara said reaching her paw and and touching his nose, "Tag your it" Kara said with a smirk as she bounded off through the meadow.

Simba22
August 21st, 2005, 02:35 AM
Scout ran after her laughing he was having so much fun playing with her he didn't think playing with anyone else was this much fun. Scout pounces onto her back playfully. "Tag, now you are it". Scout says with a laugh as he ran off.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 02:38 AM
Kara smiled and ran off after him but tripped on a mud puddle and fell head first stumbling and rolling on the ground, she came to a stop not moving, she laid motionless.

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Tumai got up on all four of his paws and wiped away some dirt that had got onto his face, he had landed on his paw a many times and it was in much pain. But he didn't show it, "Hey look at these, there beautiful." Tumai said staring at the flowers that were in front of him and Subira.
"Yeah, I think the butterflies have stopped for a second" Subira said.

The butterflies had indeed stopped, and they had landed on the beautifully coloured flowers to suck the sweet rich nectar from them.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 03:23 AM
"So this is where they go.. Looks like a feeding ground for them" Tumai said with a smile, "Kind of like the herds we feed from, The Flowers are Antelopes and such to them" Tumai smirked.

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 03:43 AM
"Trying to act smart I see" Subira grinned.

She tore her eyes away from the butterflies for a second, to inspect her surrondings some more. Seasonal flowers and dense green grass made the meadow seem like something plucked out of a fantasy tale.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 03:48 AM
"Nope, I'm not acting smart, I am smart" Tumai chuckled, he looked up tot he sapphire sky, so many clouds were in the sky, but none were storm clouds, he was glad about that also, today was a perfect day to spend time with Subira and play.

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 05:11 AM
Subira breathed in deeply as a gust of wind blew gently across her face. She smiled and looked up at Tumai. His Golden mane was ruffled and his purple eyes were shining as bright as ever.
She looked back at the flowers and then she looked at the sky.

"Its a beautiful day today"

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 05:17 AM
Tumai smiled, "yeah it is, Very beautiful, the suns shining, Cubs are out playing, Everything is just so calm and peaceful today." He smiled and looked up at the sky with Subira, his eyes shining from the sun,

"So, What do you want to do now Subira? Sky gaze all day?" Tumai said with a little laugh.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 05:22 AM
Kovujin let out a sigh looking down from the rocks of the Jessahassi Pride, He didn't know what to do, So many lions and lioness down there that looked like born killers. He could smell Karifu's scent so much, it was strong in the days air. He kept thinking about his family back at home. The wind blew around his mane rustling it a little, He breathed in the cool air and let it out with a sigh. He kept thinking about Nela, If she was okay, and his cubs. What if they had gotten into some kind of trouble. He took a quick look back where the Direction of Pride Rock was, It was quite a long ways away, it took him Kago and Ballard three days to get where they were now, and now.. There was no turning back, He would save Karifu. And he will, Go back home to his family.
Then the wind blew once again, and it sounded as if a voice was talking to him, He looked up to the sky and noticed leaves swirling in a wind, It blew in circles around his head, he kept following the Leaves, then the wind blew away from him down to the Lions and Lioness, then it went inside a cave. Maybe it was telling him to follow it, to inside the Cave.. Maybe thats where they were holding Karifu, "Kago, I think they have Karifu in there, I have a strange feeling that i'm just right I know I am... but how to get down there without being noticed.. Is the Plan." Kovujin said staring down scanning the lions for a place where they could sneak up to the cave and get her out, It looked like he and Kago would have to fight there way to get to Karifu.
---

"Aww, You ruin all the fun" Reno said with a sigh he walked off a little and sat down on the ground, a tear ran down his cheek, Then he looked up to the sky. "Daddy.. Come back home.." He said quietly.

(For Kago when he comes on ;) )

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 05:24 AM
Kago looked around. "Kovujin what's wrong, something seems out of place." Kago said as he looked around thinking where they would throw Karifu, he then looked at a body of water nearby. "Scrap my last statement, I'm going to take a dip."

Kago whispered to Kovujin. "I'll take the back enterance, you sneak and wait at the side that way I can get Karifu."

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 05:25 AM
"No, I'm sure there are better things to do on such a perfect day. But for now, I think sky watching is a suffiecent use of my time" Subira smiled back.

The clouds floated by, and soon Subira grew a little restless. She twitched her tail impaitently, before rolling over onto her back. She stretched her legs and neck, and then lay there wondering what to do now.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 05:35 AM
Kovujin smiled, he liked the way Kago was thinking, "Gotcha, Lets do this, and get out of here.. And fast, But if It comes to it, I'm not running got that?" Kovujin said turning his head back to the Cave. He wanted to get Karifu out of here, he didn't like this place not one bit.
---
Tumai smiled and laid down on his back beside her and looked at her, "Bored already Subira?" Tumai chuckled.

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 05:38 AM
((OOC: If anyone wants background music, play the last 64 seconds of Grissom's Overture from the CSI: Crime Scene Investigation soundtrack))

Kago ran into the cave and looked around, it didn't take him long to find Karifu who was barely alive, but conscious. "Don't worry, we're going home." Kago said as he threw his mate onto his back and headed for Kovujin's location. "I have her, let's go, it'll be fast since we can get back to my den because we know the way."

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Rinoa lied down under a tree by the water hole waiting for some news on her mother. A couple of tears dropped from her eyes as she prepared for potentially bad news she wondered if anybody was near that could cheer her up. "I wish that somebody could help me get through should she die." Rinoa said as she cried a bit more.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 05:41 AM
"That was quick.. The faster the better anyways." Kovujin said, he looked back, and saw lions and Lioness's approaching them, "Oh geesh come on lets get out of here NOW!" Kovujin said, he grabbed Ballard by the scruff of her neck and started running, "Come on Kago!"

This isn't going to turn out good unless Kago can run good with Karifu on his back.. I might have to help him

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 05:43 AM
Kago tried to run, but nearly tripped. "Kovujin, get Karifu and yourself to safety." Kago said as he prepared for a rebellious Kovujin. "Leave me here, you have two of the lionesses in my life that I care for the most, I might as well die for saving Karifu, at least she knows that I risked my life to save her."

((OOC: Kago'll barely make it alive, but is not gonna die for those who are concerned))

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 05:46 AM
"Yeah. What else can we do around here?" Subira smirked, rolling on her stomach. She got up and ran around Tumai, before pinning him.

"What do you wanna do?" She grinned, her green eyes bright with excitement.
__________________________________________________ ___________
Jamili winced at the pain in his paws. As a matter of fact, his whole body was killing him. Each step seemed one more agonising then the one before it, and his throat was as parched as the miles of desert he'd walked through.
He finaly collasped underneath a tree, and he rested his head on his paws. A light breeze blew through his mane, but it offered little relief.

Where were all the animals in this paradise?

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 05:47 AM
"Fine.. But I'm not going to like it.. I'll make sure they get back safely. I promise" Kovujin said with a sigh, he knew he shouldnt disobey Kago, But he wanted to help his freind. Kovujin took Karifu on his back and started running off with Ballard in his muzzle, After he was out of harms reach he looked back, his normally leaf green eyes turned a little reddish with hatred for what the Lions and Lioness's did to Karifu. He shook it out of his head trying to control himself. His eyes turned back green. He let out another sigh. "Stay safe.. My friend" Kovujin said turning away from Kago and running in the Direction Of Pride Rock, It would take him a long time to get there, but He would make it there. For Kago's sake, He would keep his Promise to Kago, The two Lioness of his life. Ballard, and Karifu, would get back to the Pride Lands, even if it meant giving his life up for the two.

EDIT:
Tumai smirked, "hmm Well we can continue Exploring, or chasing your little butterfly friends" Tumai said with a smile, "But the choice is really yours. Seeing your on top you make the decisions" Tumai said with a laugh.

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 05:48 AM
Rinoa saw the lion in the distance and ran up to him, clearing her eyes of tears as she went. "Are you ok?" Rinoa said as she looked at the lion. I hope he doesn't have a lioness here Rinoa thought as she helped the lion get to the water hole.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Kago turned around, every muscle in his body tense, eyes the color of blood, he was prepared for the worst. "What do you want, why do you want my mate?"

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 05:52 AM
Jamili shifted his eyes upwards to see a lioness helping him.

"I can find water on my own thank you" He said, his lack of water making him a little cranky.

He slowly made his way over to the waterhole. He slumped himself down and lapped up a few mouthfuls of water, before looking up at the lioness again.

She was an adolescent her fur tan and she was fairly chubbier then the average lioness.

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 05:54 AM
((OOC: Had to bring that up didn't you? She's only a few pounds (kgs) above average))

Rinoa was taken back by what the lion said. Maybe he isn't worth it. Rinoa thought as she turned around. "You looked like you had a long, tiring journey here, I was merely helping you...please if you have anything to say, it had better be nice. My mother is missing and could be dying for all I know." Rinoa said as she fought back tears.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 05:54 AM
One of the Lions stepped up in front of the many Lioness and Lions that had marched in front of The Lion.
"What do we want with her? Hmm Let me think.. Nothing at all.. Just having a little fun." He said with an evil grin,
Another Lioness stepped out beside the Lion, this was obviously his mate
"Yeah fun, got a problem with it?" She said cockily.
Many lions started to Surround Kago in a circle.
"Cause if you do.. We have a problem with you.." The Mate of the Lioness said growling.

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 05:56 AM
"I have plenty of a problem with it." Kago said as he frowned. "Because YOU LEFT HER FOR DEAD!" Kago was angry now, nothing could stop him as he struck the lion hard across the face.

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 05:59 AM
((ooc: Hehe, yes I did:p)
Jamili's face softened, and a sadened frown apeared on his face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean any harm. I'm just a little cranky after my travels" He admitted. He could never stay angry at any animal for long. Jamili had a forgiving heart.
__________________________________________________ _
Subira smiled down at Tumai and licked his nose affectionately.

"As a treat, I'll let you decide what we do today"

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 05:59 AM
The Lioness jumped out after Kago after he had made contact with her Mate, "How dare you touch him!" She yelled jumping onto his back biting his neck.
The Lion growled and looked down at the scar Kago had made, Blood was gushign from it,
"You'll pay for that, Pride Lander.." He said growling clawing at Kago's side.
"GET HIM NOW!" He yelled at the Lioness and Lions that had made a complete circle around Kago. They started walking towards Kago inclosing him even more.
"You will never, See the light of day again now.." one of the Lioness said.
---
Tumai smiled, he returned the lick.
"Hmm Lucky me eh" Tumai laughed a little.
"how about we.." Tumai paused for a second to think. "...Have a little hunt? I'm getting kind of hungry.." Tumai said with a smile appearing on his face.

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 06:02 AM
Rinoa understood...to an extent. "Well, it's just I've been through a lot in the past few days, my mother disappearing, another lion choosing another lioness over me." Rinoa said as she turned around to face the lion. "What's your name?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kago swung around and barreled through a couple of lionesses, sending one into a rock knocking her unconscious.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 06:04 AM
Three of the Lioness moved towards the Lioness Kago had hit, they were her family members of the Pride, This left a whole in the Circle Giving Kago his oppurtunity he needed to escape if he saw it.
"Mesuri! Are you okay?" One of the Lioness said as she ran up to her, There attention was now focused on the Lioness not Kago.

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 06:06 AM
Kago took his chance and ran out of the area where he found Karifu as fast as his legs would take him, he was bleeding from his neck and side, but he would make it. "RUN!" Kago said as he caught up with Kovujin.

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 06:07 AM
"Hmm, sounds like you've had a hard time. And forgive me, my manners seem to have escaped me yet again. My name is Jamili, and if I may ask you what is yours?"

Jamili remembered his childhood sweet heart Kalani. Her kind face still remained in his mind, even after her death.

Subira laughed to herself. She had spent basically everyday with Tumai.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 06:07 AM
Kovujin smirked at his friend not noticing his wound yet. "Theres only so much I can do with over 300 pounds that I'm carrying extra!" Kovujin said running now as fast as he could, his legs were starting to pain.
he looked back noticing the Lioness and Lions following them, "What did you do to them to upset them?!" Kovujin said panting through his breaths.
---
EDIT:

Tumai laughed at her comment, "Where have you been the last few days.. I havnt left your side since.." Tumai said nuzzling her cheek, "If you want to stay here, I'll stay here too." Tumai said with a smile, "Don't want to leave you alone, Something might happen to you with all the bad luck we've been having"

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 06:22 AM
"I'm Rinoa...it's okay, I have been through a lot." Rinoa said as she lied down. "Where do you come from?" Rinoa wanted to kiss him right on spot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Kago took Karifu back and slowed a bit, but could still run. He ran until they got back to the den to put Karifu down before he collapsed from the pain in his neck and sides and from exaustion.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 06:25 AM
Kovujin looked back, The Outlanders had stopped following them the moment they touched the Pride Lands grass that Simba owned, They wouldnt even dream of coming into the Pride Lands knowing the Penalty of Returning, Especially if they didn't know the area to well. When the made it to the Den he put Ballard down on the Floor, she had fallen asleep believe it or not from the running, probably from Boredom. When he did so he collapsed down beside Kago, It was still day time but he fell straight asleep as he hit the floor.

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 06:28 AM
"Thank you for helping me." Kago said weakly from his spot on the floor. "You were there when I needed you most...I guess I won't be learning much about my past now."

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 06:30 AM
Kovujin smiled, he had heard him still even though he was on the brink of falling asleep, He opened one of his eyes revealing his leaf green eye.
"Your welcome Kago, Friends are there for each other.. Best friends stick to the end, and True friends are there for you when you need them the most, Yeah.. I guess not.. Sorry about that Kago, But we still got Karifu out." Kovujin said looking over at Karifu.

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 06:32 AM
Kago's eyes returned to green, with the occasional spots of red here and there. "You're right, and who knows, maybe a message will come to me in a dream or something." Kago said as he snuggled withe Karifu who was barely alive and now asleep.

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 06:36 AM
Tumai laughed at her comment, "Where have you been the last few days.. I havnt left your side since.." Tumai said nuzzling her cheek, "If you want to stay here, I'll stay here too." Tumai said with a smile, "Don't want to leave you alone, Something might happen to you with all the bad luck we've been having"
"Well staying here with you isn't what I call bad luck. And I doubt some rogue Hyena's or lions are going to disturb us" Subira smirked, resting her head on Tumai's mane.

Originally posted by Kago
"I'm Rinoa...it's okay, I have been through a lot." Rinoa said as she lied down. "Where do you come from?" Rinoa wanted to kiss him right on spot.
"Oh, somewhere far away. My pride was taken over, so I'm planning to venture further into Africa. I'm only passing through, so if I don't get the chance, can you thank the king for his kindness for me?" Jamili smiled, and wondered if the King was some brutal savage like the lions who killed his father.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 06:37 AM
Kovujin smirked, He lifted his head off the ground, still breathing heavily. "Yeah, Maybe. Just keep your hopes up and something will come.. Eventually.." Kovujin said with a yawn, he looked out of the Den, it was Day Time out, almost the Afternoon, He wondered what Nela and his family was doing.. He hadnt seen them in so long, and he was really curious as to what they were doing now, "Kago, I'm going to go see my family..." He said getting up on his paws, he almost fell out again from the wieght of himself, his legs were extremely tired. He started to stumble out of the Cave

(ooc: No hes not drunk, Even though I said Stumble lol..)

---
EDIT:

Tumai smiled, "Guess your right Subira," Tumai said purring. "Still, There have been incidents where Rogues did come in..."

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Mizani
"Well staying here with you isn't what I call bad luck. And I doubt some rogue Hyena's or lions are going to disturb us" Subira smirked, resting her head on Tumai's mane.

"Oh, somewhere far away. My pride was taken over, so I'm planning to venture further into Africa. I'm only passing through, so if I don't get the chance, can you thank the king for his kindness for me?" Jamili smiled, and wondered if the King was some brutal savage like the lions who killed his father.

"Passing through, you're not going to stay at this wonderful place?" Rinoa asked as she turned away. Not another failed relationship... Rinoa thought. "Because you could stay with me."

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 06:53 AM
Kovujin walked out of the cave, when his eyes hit the sunlight after being in the darkness of the cave it blinded him a moment, waking him up instantly. he waited till he could see better before going down the steps of Pride Rock leading into the Pride Lands.

"I wonder where they could be.." Kovujin said looking around the Pride Lands, he couldnt see much but still.. It was a start.

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 06:54 AM
((ooc: Just forget the whole plot plan thing. You guys seem to get confused over it))
"Thats kind of you to offer, but I'll have to see what the king thinks first" Jamili said, grooming his paw a little.

"The only time I remember a rogue coming into the Pridelands, was when you came.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 06:56 AM
Tumai thought back when he saw Katai and Kovujin fighting the Lion Sengalo, Maybe she didn't know about it. He shrugged the thought out of his mind.

"Hmm Never mind, Guess your right, I'm the only rogue hehe, But still.. you knew me.." Tumai said with a smile, he rubbed his head on Subira's.

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 06:56 AM
"He'll surely approve...unless you're from the outlands...your father died, what a shame." Rinoa said comfortingly. "Trust me, I know what it's like, I witnessed my parents die as a young cub."

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 07:05 AM
"Your pain was surely greatter then mine. It was only a few weeks ago that my father died. I would've been totally distraught if my father had died when I was a cub" Jamili said thoughtfully. He looked at Rinoa and smiled.

"I'm not from the outlands, so theres no need to worry"

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 07:07 AM
"Where are you going, why don't you stay, you're the second lion my age that I've seen around here, I'm usually shy, but I get out and swim every once and a while." Rinoa said as she gave a comforting nuzzle to Jamili.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 07:07 AM
Tumai smiled, "Almost thought you forgot about that.. Never had you forgotten something like a hunt or a battle, Anways. I havnt seen him around here either, I wonder what hes up to.." Tumai said purring.

(Mizani-"((ooc: Just forget the whole plot plan thing. You guys seem to get confused over it))" AMERICAN'S!)

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 07:18 AM
"It doesn't matter as long as he doesn't come near us" Subira smiled, nuzzling Tumai's chin while she could feel his chest vibrating as he purred.

"But I don't think he's around to ruin the moment"

"Well I'm sure living here wouldn't be to bad. A pretty lioness like you seems quite happy living here"

Jamili smiled. His compliment seemed to make Rinoa happy.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 07:20 AM
Tumai smiled, "Yes and thats a good thing.. Wouldnt want to have another person bother us." Tumai laughed. "If he found us.. I'd make sure to give him the old one two" Tumai said laughing heartily.

If he came here.. it wouldnt be a pretty site..

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 07:20 AM
"I am, you would like it here...You seemed surprised, don't be, I can sense other's emotions." Rinoa said as she smiled at Jamili before nuzzling him again. "You seem to have had little contact with others since your journey began."

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 07:27 AM
"Yeah, I haven't seen many lions on my way over here. Only meerkats and warthogs, but they don't make very good company" Jamili joked, winking at Rinoa.

"So I can't imagine you killing someone"

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 07:29 AM
Tumai smiled and laid his head besider hers, "It was a joke, I could never do that to anyone.. even if they attacked me.. I would just find a way out of it or something" Tumai said purring a little. Then he curled his tail up with her's.

(Ooc: twowiddlekitties02 ;) Mizani knows what i'm talking about XD)

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 07:30 AM
"Oh really?" Rinoa could sense that Jamili had a small fondness for her. She risked it all as she kissed Jamili. "I wish you would stay."

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 07:36 AM
((ooc: lol, I get ya KTL. I'm not making another pic though;):p))
Jamili couldn't hide his surprise this time. His eyes widened.

Whoa, she just kissed me. We only just met, she can't feel that way about me already.

"Well its not got anything to do about whether you want me to stay or not, its the Kings decision. These are his lands afterall"

"Besides, I think your paw isn't ready for another fight just yet"

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 07:38 AM
"I've seen what you're really like. No sweat, the King will let you stay, he said my father could stay and he's from some unknown pride. Trust me." Rinoa said as she lied down.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 07:38 AM
Tumai smiled, "Well what do you mean by.. anothe fight? I havnt been in a fight in.. A very long time" Tumai said puring, He watched her curl her tail up more with his, he looked back at her and smiled.

"And my brains perfectly fine, Its just I don't like seeing other Animals die, Its hard enough to hunt being like that, Kinda feel sorry for everything I've hunted." Tumai said still smiling.
"You could say i'm a big softie"

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 07:46 AM
"Yep, you big ol' softy" Subira grinned, poking his nose with her paw

She smiled and licked him where she'd poked him so he wouldn't say that it hurt.
__________________________________________________ ___
"Okay, but who is the king of these lands anyway?" Jamili asked, looking around him.

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 07:48 AM
"The king's name is Simba, he's really nice, and a great ruler." Rinoa said as she looked at Jamili. "If you don't like me just let me know."

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 07:51 AM
Tumai smiled, "hmm i would make an excuse of how that hurt.. But.. I'll let it by this time" Tumai said rubbing his head on hers. He started to purr even louder. "Softy I am.. But that can be a good thing.. I guess" Tumai said with a smirk.

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 07:56 AM
"Well I'm think its a good thing" Subira grinned, nuzzling his mane and purring with him.

"Why wouldn't I like you?" He asked.

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 07:58 AM
"I'm just saying...to prepare you for what I'm going to say." Rinoa said as she smile. "I know it may seem rushed with my ability to sense other's emotions and personalities, but I love you."

((OOC: Bye guys, be back soon.))

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 07:58 AM
Tumai smiled, "I havnt had this much fun with you in ages... Yes this is fun, being able to spend time with the Lioness of my dreams, The One I love.." Tumai said rubbing his head on hers, "Its just so fantastic that I actually found you, I was almost about to give up too.."

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 08:06 AM
Subira smiled and purred some more.

"I'm happy to have found you to. The lion I love" She said, still smiling.

She smirked and prodded his nose.

"I'm afraid that I can't say the same about you. I've only met you today, and I can't say I love someone if I've only just met them"

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 08:08 AM
Tumai smiled and purred, "opps, OH my nose! it hurts!" Tumai joked, "Just kidding.." Tumai purred, He smiled and piffed Subira on her nose gently. "Pay back.." Tumai smirked.

King Simba
August 21st, 2005, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
{{Thanks for that hun}}

Nala purred as Twilight nuzzled her softly. ''I'll nurse you better then yes Twilight?'' she smirked. ''Yes but you've still only managed to pin me ONCE'' she laughed. ''I own you'' she said jokingly.

Originally posted by Lion King Stu
((Yeah you were))

"Always nice to know I'm in good paws" he smiled winking at Nala "But still Nala even if it was once I still pinned your lovely furry butt" he winked at her "And who knows I might just get lucky again" he smiled licking her nose.
"I like being owned by you" he laughed softly "Your not as heavy as me if anything I'm doing you a favour my dear" he purred smiling.

Originally posted by King Simba
Simba smirks and rolls his eyes a little as he rests his head on his two front paws once more. He closes his eyes slightly and blinks a couple of times.
(I think these were our last replies guys. ^^)

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 08:50 AM
Tumai smiled and purred, "opps, OH my nose! it hurts!" Tumai joked, "Just kidding.." Tumai purred, He smiled and piffed Subira on her nose gently. "Pay back.." Tumai smirked.
Subira grinned and poked his nose again.'

"Only I'm allowed to poke" She smirked.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 08:55 AM
Tumai smiled, "oh, Oops sorry Subira." Tumai said chuckling,
"I'll remember that only you're allowed to do that" Tumai said with a wink.
He turned his head to stare into Subira's Emerald Green eyes. He just smiled.

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 09:13 AM
"You'd better" Subira grinned.

She noticed he kept staring at her and smiling.

"Watch ya looking at?" She laughed, poking his nose again.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 09:15 AM
"Hmm good question, Is it against the rules of Subira to stare at you?" Tumai asked smiling, He gave her a lick on the cheek, "Cause I sure hope it aint"

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 09:16 AM
"No its not, but you have to have a reason" Subira smirked, nuzzling his cheek again.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 09:17 AM
"My reason? Lets see.. Does Cause I want to work?" Tumai laughed,
"Well lets see a better reason is, Hmm.. How about I love the color of your eyes, there so beautiful.." Tumai said purring.

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 09:22 AM
"Hmm, I guess thats a good enough reason" Subira said, still smirking.

She smiled and licked his nose again.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 09:24 AM
"Glad it is.. couldnt think of another one.." Tumai said chuckling a little, he returned the lick on her nose and smiled.
"So, What do you want to do now.. Stay here and love each other all day, or go do something?" Tumai asked, He looked up into the sky, there wasnt a cloud in sight, then the wind blew and ruffled his Golden Yellow mane. Then he breathed in the air and let it out slowly.

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 09:27 AM
"Your decision" Subira smiled, nuzzling his chin and resting her head on his shoulder. The breeze blew across her fur, but it wasn't cold.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 09:29 AM
"Why do I always have to decide what to do?" Tumai said smiling, he laid his head down on top of hers.

He stared off in the direction he was facing, "I don't really know anything that we could do to tell you the truth." Tumai said with a smirk.

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 09:33 AM
"I thought you said you were smart just a few moments ago. Why can't you use those 'smarts' to think of what to do?" Subira smirked, nudging him playfully.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 09:34 AM
Tumai yawned, he really wanted to take a nap, but he wasnt going to tell Subira that, and plus it was the middle of the day, and Naps were not fun.

"Umm Okay lets see.. How about a little walk?" Tumai asked.

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 09:36 AM
"Okay" Subira grinned, removing her head from Tumai's shoulder and getting up on all fours.

"Where to, or are we just walking around any where?"

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 09:37 AM
Tumai got up on his paws and looked around, "Hmm Anyway sounds good to me, No place special I really want to see.. Unless you would like to go somewhere?" Tumai said smiling at Subira.

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 09:39 AM
"No, just a walk sounds fine" Subira said, smiling back.

She padded up the hill, but then stopped and waited for Tumai.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 09:42 AM
Tumai walked back up the hill that they had tumbled down, he made sure not to step on his paw so he didn't end up hurting it even more than he already had hurt it.
Once he made it up to the top he smiled and licked Subira on the cheek.
"Thanks for waiting for me Subira" Tumai said with a purr,

"Which direction would you prefer? Tumai asked.

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 09:45 AM
Subira smiled and rubbed her head against Tumai's.

"Hmm, how about this way?" She asked, pulling her head away from his, and pointing her paw in the direction of a bunch of caves and trees.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 09:47 AM
Tumai looked in the direction her paw was pointing too,
"Looks interesting.. And looks like fun, Lets get going." Tumai said with a smile, he started walking on three paws to where she pointed at, and stopped to wait for her a little whiles away from her. He sat down and smiled back at Subira.

Mizani
August 21st, 2005, 09:50 AM
"You can keep walking you know" Subira smirked, padding past Tumai.

"I can keep up with you becasue of your paw"

Simba22
August 21st, 2005, 09:52 AM
Kara smiled and ran off after him but tripped on a mud puddle and fell head first stumbling and rolling on the ground, she came to a stop not moving, she laid motionless.

Scout stopped laughing and running when he noticed she wasn't chasing him. Scout looked at the ground seeing Kara not moving. "Kara"? He said walking toward her. "Kara please get up" Scout said his voice starting to become a little more sad. He lied down beside her and starts licking her. "Please wake up Kara I don't know if I can ever survive without you." Scout said his voice started to sound real sad now as a soft tear rolls down Scout's face.

Kovu The Lion
August 21st, 2005, 03:30 PM
Tumai smiled and looked back at her, "Well It wouldnt be as fun without you there by my side"
---
Kara's eyes blinked a few times, then she opened her eyes to see Scout beside her. She licked away a tear that was on his cheek,
"Sorry to scare you Scout... I had an accident." Kara said with a little laugh. "I'm fine... I'm not going anywhere" Kara said getting on all four of her paws and snuggling up close to Scout. Thn she started purring a little.
---
Kovujin started feeling a little better as he kept walking, even though his legs were tired they seemed to start relaxing more with each and every step that he took. He decided to head for the Waterhole first, with that being a cubs favorite place to go almost he thought Nela would be there also with them.
He padded up to the Waterhole and looked around, then he saw on the Other side of the Waterhole.. what he was looking for. His Family, Reno, Mara, and Nela.. He couldnt see Kara around, she was probably with Scout knowing her. He noticed a difference in the cubs, they had grown up so much. He smiled at the two as they were wrestling.
He started running over to where Nela and the cubs were, as fast as he could, "Nela!" Kovujin yelled as he was half there.

Simba22
August 21st, 2005, 05:18 PM
Scout nuzzled her back. "I'm so glad you're ok." He licks her 3 times on the nose. Scout heard a voice which sounded a lot like Kovujin. "Come on Kara let's go welcome your dad back." Scout said nuzzling her.

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 08:31 PM
Kago had awoken in the den next to Karifu. "Karifu, you ok?" Kago asked as he shook his mate.

Opera Ghost
August 21st, 2005, 08:33 PM
Kariufu:im fine kago,really*she said with a warm smile gazing at Kago*

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 08:38 PM
"Are you sure, Ballard, Kovujin, and I rescued you from the Outlands. You were badly injured and barely alive." Kago said as the sun lit up the den revealing the scars on Kago's neck and side.

Opera Ghost
August 21st, 2005, 08:40 PM
"yes im sure"she said groomng herself and smiling,she stood up and stretched

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 08:53 PM
((OOC: e-mail it))

"Ok, because you nearly died...what'd they do to you?" Kago asked.

Opera Ghost
August 21st, 2005, 09:05 PM
((occ sure thing^^))
"they had me in there owsla outland pride,i got banished for going out of my mark,i was just above ground at the wrong time,they beat me and ripped my fur to shreds"

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 09:06 PM
"Huh? Your mark?" Kago asked.

((OOC: What do you mean?))

Opera Ghost
August 21st, 2005, 09:15 PM
((occ the mark that each differnt set of the members got))

"yeah my mark on my hind leg"she shown Kago her mark

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 09:16 PM
"Oh, geez....Anyway where's Kiki?" Kago asked, he hasn't seen the cub for days.

Opera Ghost
August 21st, 2005, 09:24 PM
"kiki?i dont know i havent seen her"

Simba22
August 21st, 2005, 09:25 PM
Scout had not known his mother and Father arrived. Scout was just wandering around sadly because he hadn't seen his dad or mom yet. "WHat if something happened to them" ? Scout thought out loud.

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 09:39 PM
"Scout! Have you seen Kiki?" Kago called as he looked for the cub.

Simba22
August 21st, 2005, 09:48 PM
"No I don't think I have dad" Scout said not realising what he just said. 4 seconds pass by.

"Dad???" Scout yells running toward him happily. "I didn't think I'd ever see you again" Scout said playfully pouncing on his father in greeting.

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 10:11 PM
"I'm ok, just had to take care of personal business." Kago said as he hugged Scout.

Simba22
August 21st, 2005, 10:19 PM
Scout purred happily at the thought of being hugged by his father. Ballard walked up and smiled Scout ran up to her and gave her the biggest hug he could like the hugs he use for Kara. "I am so happy to see you two again where's mom I gotta go hug her too." Scout said.

Nela
August 21st, 2005, 10:36 PM
Tumai smiled and looked back at her, "Well It wouldnt be as fun without you there by my side"
---
Kara's eyes blinked a few times, then she opened her eyes to see Scout beside her. She licked away a tear that was on his cheek,
"Sorry to scare you Scout... I had an accident." Kara said with a little laugh. "I'm fine... I'm not going anywhere" Kara said getting on all four of her paws and snuggling up close to Scout. Thn she started purring a little.
---
Kovujin started feeling a little better as he kept walking, even though his legs were tired they seemed to start relaxing more with each and every step that he took. He decided to head for the Waterhole first, with that being a cubs favorite place to go almost he thought Nela would be there also with them.
He padded up to the Waterhole and looked around, then he saw on the Other side of the Waterhole.. what he was looking for. His Family, Reno, Mara, and Nela.. He couldnt see Kara around, she was probably with Scout knowing her. He noticed a difference in the cubs, they had grown up so much. He smiled at the two as they were wrestling.
He started running over to where Nela and the cubs were, as fast as he could, "Nela!" Kovujin yelled as he was half there.

Nela turned her head and perked her ears. Someone had just called her name. She looked around to see a lion running towards her whom she recognized immediatley.

"KOVUJIN!"

She ran at full speed to Kovujin, puncing on him and knocking him over and licking his face. "Oh Kovujin! I've missed you! Where have you been?! You were gone for so long...." she said lovingly to him. She was so happy to know he was alive and well. Reno was on top of Mara when he turned to see his mother running for a lion in the distance. He had just realized it was his dad when Mara turns him over and pins him to the ground, unaware of the situation.

"Gotcha! Who's the queen of the waterhole now?" Mara smirked down to him.
Reno was squirming trying to get her off, but he couldn't.

"MARA! DAD'S HOME!" He shouted to her. She turned her direction to where he was pointing, to see her father. Reno pushed her off and sprinted over to Kovujin and Nela with Mara close behind.

"DAD!" they yelled happily.

"ANd here come the cubs...." Nela smiled down to him and gave him one last lick before Reno and Mara pounced onto him.

"DAD! Where have you been? I missed you" Mara shouted.
"I missed you too! Where did you go?" Reno shouted back.
"Was it fun?"
"HOw come you didn't take us?"
"Did you miss me?"

As the cubs bombarded their father with questions they wanted to be answered, Nela couldn't help but smile happily.

Kara had wandered away from Scout back to the water hole. She heard everyone shouting happily, and saw that her father had come home. Kovujin had been gone for a few weeks, and by the time he came home, Reno and Mara could speak in full sentences and were officially cubs and not babies, and Kara was almost an adolescent. She had grown in size tremendously, along with the twins.

"Dad!" Kara shouted, running towards him happily. She joined Reno and Mara by pouncing on her father lovingly.

"Where did you go?! I missed you so much..." She said happily as a tear ran down her eye.

Mushroom
August 21st, 2005, 11:05 PM
Nuka wandered lazily across the log that led from the outlands to the pridelands. He was whistling an irritating tune something along the lines of; 'Roasty Toasty Princess' he had no idea why it was just a comforting thought.
The time he had spent with Broken had cheered him up greatly and he wanted to see if he could go into the pridelands undetected and have a another try at making a catch.
He fancied, meerkat, was a good starter.

EDIT: Oops, I just realised Nuka's being played by Killress now, lol, soz about that. Guess I was away a long time that's alright, just ignore this. This gives me more time to play Timon now, wahay!

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 11:32 PM
Kago had left his den to wander around and maybe make some friends. He came to an oasis paradise near the desert and looked around.

Opera Ghost
August 21st, 2005, 11:54 PM
Karifi walked up to kago
"hey kago"she said smiling

unregistered user
August 21st, 2005, 11:54 PM
ratchet walks up to kago and says "hi"

Simba22
August 21st, 2005, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Nela
Nela turned her head and perked her ears. Someone had just called her name. She looked around to see a lion running towards her whom she recognized immediatley.

"KOVUJIN!"

She ran at full speed to Kovujin, puncing on him and knocking him over and licking his face. "Oh Kovujin! I've missed you! Where have you been?! You were gone for so long...." she said lovingly to him. She was so happy to know he was alive and well. Reno was on top of Mara when he turned to see his mother running for a lion in the distance. He had just realized it was his dad when Mara turns him over and pins him to the ground, unaware of the situation.

"MARA! DAD'S HOME!" He shouted to her. She turned her direction to where he was pointing, to see her father. Reno pushed her off and sprinted over to Kovujin and Nela with Mara close behind.

"ANd here come the cubs...." Nela smiled down to him and gave him one last lick before Reno and Mara pounced onto him.

"Was it fun?"
"Did you miss me?"

As the cubs bombarded their father with questions they wanted to be answered, Nela couldn't help but smile happily.

Kara had wandered away from Scout back to the water hole. She heard everyone shouting happily, and saw that her father had come home. Kovujin had been gone for a few weeks, and by the time he came home, Reno and Mara could speak in full sentences and were officially cubs and not babies, and Kara was almost an adolescent. She had grown in size tremendously, along with the twins.

"Dad!" Kara shouted, running towards him happily. She joined Reno and Mara by pouncing on her father lovingly.

"Where did you go?! I missed you so much..." She said happily as a tear ran down her eye.

Scout sighed and walked off. "Big family reunion too bad my family can't be like that" Scout said to himself sitting all alone staring at his reflection in the water.

Opera Ghost
August 21st, 2005, 11:55 PM
you sighed up yet platinum ?you ca't post without king simbas permission

Kago
August 21st, 2005, 11:57 PM
"Hey guys." Kago said as he noticed Rachet. "You are?"

((OOC: If you didn't sign up platinum delete your post))

Opera Ghost
August 21st, 2005, 11:58 PM
"hey kago im going on down to the water hole just for a drink"

Mushroom
August 21st, 2005, 11:59 PM
(OOC) Just checked the Character Sign up threads and it appears you (platinum dragon) STILL have failed to understand you need to sign up.
Don't worry you don't have to pay or anything it's just away of keeping the RP organised.
Please, KS I do believe has already imformed you about this. This is her RP and she is a Mod, listening to her and follow the rules, please.

Simply go here;
http://www.leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2430
And just quickly post a quick bio on you character/s and ask to be included in the RP.
Then wait for KS to sign you up, which shouldn't be long at all, and then you can join in the fun.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 12:01 AM
(Thanks Mush. I was gonna say something along the lines of that. ^^ Yes, please post some information about your character first. Thanks.)

Kago
August 22nd, 2005, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
"hey kago im going on down to the water hole just for a drink"

"Ok, I'm gonna explore." Kago said as he parted to look in the oasis paradise some more.

Opera Ghost
August 22nd, 2005, 12:08 AM
"Ok, I'm gonna explore." Kago said as he parted to look in the oasis paradise some more.
"alright then il'l see you later"she said with a warm smile she started toward the water hole

Simba22
August 22nd, 2005, 12:14 AM
"alright then il'l see you later"she said with a warm smile she started toward the water hole

Scout was at the watering hole looking at his reflexion in the water alone. He gently swats the water with a paw before sighing.

Opera Ghost
August 22nd, 2005, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout was at the watering hole looking at his reflexion in the water alone. He gently swats the water with a paw before sighing.
Karifu:hey there scout *she said smiling*

Mushroom
August 22nd, 2005, 12:20 AM
"Oh I wish you'd shut up!"
Timon said aggrivated, patting his loudly rumbling tummy. "Your scaring all the grubs away."
Timon and Pumbaa had decided to split up in order to get more grubs for they're mid-afternoon snack. Pumba liked to call it 'Linner' but Timon insisted it was 'Dunch.'
In the distance he could see a lioness, he was a little lost so he wonder up to ask directions. He hated asking for directions but meh, he wasn't having much luck with grub hunting, he might as well head back to Pride Rock and wait for Pumbaa (who he knew would bring back a big haule).

Kago
August 22nd, 2005, 12:26 AM
As he was walking Kago nearly bumped into Timon. "Sorry, I'm Kago...who are you?"

Simba22
August 22nd, 2005, 12:27 AM
Karifu:hey there scout *she said smiling*

"Hi Mom" Scout said smiling. He ran up and embraced her licking her cheek. " Glad you came around I was getting kinda lonely with Kara being with her dad and all" Scout said.

Opera Ghost
August 22nd, 2005, 12:29 AM
"Hi Mom" Scout said smiling. He ran up and embraced her licking her cheek. " Glad you came around I was getting kinda lonely with Kara being with her dad and all" Scout said.
"aww scout *she licks him*you want to come home "she said grinning

Simba22
August 22nd, 2005, 12:32 AM
"I'm just so happy to see you again mom you have no idea how worried I was about you I spent alost every night crying myself to sleep cause I missed you so much" Scout said nuzzling her.

Opera Ghost
August 22nd, 2005, 12:33 AM
"I'm just so happy to see you again mom you have no idea how worried I was about you I spent alost every night crying myself to sleep cause I missed you so much" Scout said nuzzling her.
"iv'e missed you so much too,i was sobbing and couldn't get to slee["she said nuzzling him back

Mushroom
August 22nd, 2005, 12:33 AM
Timon rubbed his nose gently and grumbled a bit. He cleared his throat and looked up at Kago.
"My name is Timon, advisor and best friend to King Simba!" He spoke loudly until he came to the one tiny detail in his 'caree', "and, errr, babysitterforprincesskiara" he mumbled quickly and quietly.
"And err, I was wondering if you could just point me in the direction of Pride Rock? Or if not that in the direction of a rather large, smelly, grub hunting warthog you may have seen."

Simba22
August 22nd, 2005, 12:39 AM
"iv'e missed you so much too,i was sobbing and couldn't get to slee["she said nuzzling him back

" I think I'm going to hang out with Kovujin's family for a while and then come straight home okay mom" Scout said with an innocent smile.

Opera Ghost
August 22nd, 2005, 12:40 AM
" I think I'm going to hang out with Kovujin's family for a while and then come straight home okay mom" Scout said with an innocent smile.
"yeah thats fine with me"she said smiling

Simba22
August 22nd, 2005, 12:41 AM
"Thanks mom" Scout said hugging her around her paw gently. He was so happy that she was back.

Kago
August 22nd, 2005, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Mushroom
Timon rubbed his nose gently and grumbled a bit. He cleared his throat and looked up at Kago.
"My name is Timon, advisor and best friend to King Simba!" He spoke loudly until he came to the one tiny detail in his 'caree', "and, errr, babysitterforprincesskiara" he mumbled quickly and quietly.
"And err, I was wondering if you could just point me in the direction of Pride Rock? Or if not that in the direction of a rather large, smelly, grub hunting warthog you may have seen."

"Did you try digging under logs and looking under rocks?" Kago asked as he pointed to the direction of Pride Rock. "Otherwise there's your destination."

Mushroom
August 22nd, 2005, 12:48 AM
"Meh, My buddy usually does that. Just cos I'm a meerkat don't mean I can dig, well at least not very well. Anyway thanx a bunch."
Timon look out over the horizon, boy he'd travelled pretty far. He wasn't to keen on going back all by himself, so decided to stay and then hitch a ride with Kago when she was ready to return.
"Sooo, err, what are you doing all the way out here?"

(OOC) btw just thought I'd let ya know, I'm going to bed soon.

Opera Ghost
August 22nd, 2005, 12:49 AM
"Thanks mom" Scout said hugging her around her paw gently. He was so happy that she was back.
"you go and have fun then"she said grinning

Kago
August 22nd, 2005, 12:50 AM
"Meh, My buddy usually does that. Just cos I'm a meerkat don't mean I can dig, well at least not very well. Anyway thanx a bunch."
Timon look out over the horizon, boy he'd travelled pretty far. He wasn't to keen on going back all by himself, so decided to stay and then hitch a ride with Kago when she was ready to return.
"Sooo, err, what are you doing all the way out here?"

(OOC) btw just thought I'd let ya know, I'm going to bed soon.

"Mainly exploring, I got here a month ago, still navigating the place." Kago said as he sat down and threw some bugs at Timon. "Here."

Mushroom
August 22nd, 2005, 12:54 AM
Timon grabbed them hastally and shoved them into his mouth.
"Ummm, nice and crunchy, my favourite. How'd ya find those so fast?" He said his mouth still full of beetle shells.

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Nela

"KOVUJIN!"

"Was it fun?"
"Did you miss me?"

Kovujin smiled and purred up to Nela, he licked her cheek, "I'm so happy to see your face again, I was really starting to miss it. I love you so much Nela.." Kovujin said while purring, he rolled her over so he was on top and nuzzled her cheek, then the cubs started coming to him, and he heard Nela, "Incoming!" He yelled before he got pounced on,

"Mara, Reno!" Kovujin said taking his cubs in his paws, he nuzzled them both fondly,
"Oh how you two have grown..! I've missed a lot here havnt I" Kovujin said smiling,
"Well" Kovujin said to start answering the questions, "Some of it was fun.. I guess, I didn't take ya'll cause you two were asleep and a few other reasons" Kovujin said with a wink. He smiled and looked up to See Kara running to him, then she pounced on him,
"Oh geesh you guys are going to kill me!" Kovujin said smiling he loved his cubs so much. "I went to some place with Kago to get Karifu back.." Kovujin said with a smile, he nuzzled his daughter on her cheek. "I missed you too Kara.. I missed all of you" Kovujin said smiling, he licked away her tear,
"Now don't cry.. I'm okay.. So hows Scout?" Kovujin asked looking around for the cub,
"Usually he's with you.. Where did he go?" Kovujin said, he was admiring how much Kara had grown, she was almost an Adolescent but wasnt completely one yet. Her legs and stomach were begin to grow muscles from hunting and playing. "My how you've grown... Your going to be bigger than your mother and I one day" Kovujin said with a smile
----

Kara licked her fathers cheek, "Glad to see your okay now dad." Then she looked around, "Um I think he went to see his Father" Kara said, she looked around then saw Scout was at the Waterhole not to far away from where they were, he looked depressed, "Dad, There he is.." Kara said pointing over to where she saw him, "i'm going to go see him. If thats okay with you," Kara said with a frown, she was sad that she had left him but she really wanted to see her Father whom she'd hadn't seen in so long.
"How about we both go see him.. I would love to be able to talk with my little buddy" Kovujin said with a smile.
Kara smiled, "Come on then what are we waiting for?" Kara said running off to where Scout was,
Kovujin followed his daughter, except he was starting to walk instead of running like Kara was. SHe ran up and Tackled Scout to the ground and smiled, she nuzzled his cheek, "Guess who's home" Kara said purring, she turned her head to look to her father who had come up and sat down a few feet away from Scout and Kara.

Simba22
August 22nd, 2005, 01:15 AM
"So I noticed" Scout said. "Glad that you're here Kara I was starting to feel a little lonely with my dad exploring and my mom and my sister back at the den and all." Scout said. He got up so he could nuzzle Kovujin. He wished he could be a member of his family.

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 01:21 AM
Kovujin smiled, "How have you been Scout.. Been taking care of Kara for me,.. Hope you havnt been getting into to much trouble while I was gone" Kovujin said with a little laugh, he brung the cub close to him and gave him a noogie,
---
Kara smirked,
"Us? In trouble? What ever gave you that idea daddy" Kara said laughing.

Simba22
August 22nd, 2005, 01:24 AM
"Don't worry a strong cub like me can get your precious Angel out of trouble" Scout said flexing a small weak muscle.

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 01:28 AM
Kovujin smirked "I'm sure you can." Kovujin said laughing, he nuzzled the cub, "glad to see your fine, you've grown a little bit, I can tell" Kovujin said with a smile,
---
Kara smiled, "He's a growing little boy" Kara said laughing, "Hmm, Daddy, where did you put Karifu? Is she okay.. I'd like to see her.." Kara said with a smile.
---
"Last Time I saw her.. She was in the Den but I don't know where she is now" Kovujin said with a smile.

Simba22
August 22nd, 2005, 01:35 AM
"I'm coming with you guys I don't want to be left alone again it stinks to be alone" Scout said showing them who Karifu was.

Kago
August 22nd, 2005, 01:40 AM
Timon grabbed them hastally and shoved them into his mouth.
"Ummm, nice and crunchy, my favourite. How'd ya find those so fast?" He said his mouth still full of beetle shells.

"I was on my own since cubhood, I ate whatever I could." Kago replied. "I spent most of my life getting here."

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 01:42 AM
Kovujin smiled, he followed Scout,
Kara smirked back at Scout, "Is it that bad not seeing me for only two seconds?" Kara asked,

He must really care a lot for me.' Kara thought

Kago
August 22nd, 2005, 01:49 AM
Kago had left the oasis and met up with Kovjin. "Hi Kovujin."

((Kara smirked back at herself?))

Simba22
August 22nd, 2005, 01:53 AM
Kovujin smiled, he followed Scout,
Kara smirked back at Kara, "Is it that bad not seeing me for only two seconds?" Kara asked,

He must really care a lot for me.' Kara thought

"Two seconds feels like two eternity's when I'm not with you Kara" Scout says nuzzling her.

Katse
August 22nd, 2005, 01:57 AM
((Just a quick question, since I can't keep up with this for the life of me. How old are Kara and Scout now? It seemed like a lot of time has passed. Are they still cubs? It's because we still need to continue in the other thread and such. Please and thank you.))

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 01:57 AM
(edited, Sorry)

Kovujin looked back to see Kago come up to him, "Hey Kago, Feeling any better?" Kovujin asked, "Were on our way to see Karifu, I Don't know where she is but Scout does" Kovujin said with a smirk, "But with Scout in the lead we could end up back at the Outlands" Kovujin said with a laugh.
---
Kara smiled, "Aww, To kind Scout.. It feels like that with me too.." Kara said purring, she rubbed up to his side so there furs were touching each others as they walked.

EDIT:

(They are still cubs, Yes Sengalo ;))

Kago
August 22nd, 2005, 02:02 AM
"I'm feeling better, thanks. I just have some scars." Kago said as the scars on his side and neck became visible.

((Are Scout and Kara ever gonna be adolescents? That would be fun))

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 02:03 AM
"Yeah thats one of the things I was asking about" Kovujin said with a smirk

(ooc: er lol.. I don't think so, I like them being cubs ; ) Its funner, But then again you can't just skip ahead in the RP by like.. A YEAR! :X)

Simba22
August 22nd, 2005, 02:08 AM
(edited, Sorry)

Kovujin looked back to see Kago come up to him, "Hey Kago, Feeling any better?" Kovujin asked, "Were on our way to see Karifu, I Don't know where she is but Scout does" Kovujin said with a smirk, "But with Scout in the lead we could end up back at the Outlands" Kovujin said with a laugh.
---
Kara smiled, "Aww, To kind Scout.. It feels like that with me too.." Kara said purring, she rubbed up to his side so there furs were touching each others as they walked.

EDIT:

(They are still cubs, Yes Sengalo ;))

Scout purred back nuzzling her. Scout walked into the den who Karifu was sleeping. "With Scout in the lead we could end up back in the Outlands" Scout says with a smile mimicking Kovujin's voice teasing him playfully.

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 02:10 AM
Kovujin laughed at the cubs antics, "Don't you get smart with me little boy" Kovujin said still laughing , he kept his laughing quiet as to not wake up Karifu, "So I see shes still okay" Kovujin said, He looked at the scars and claw marks that were still on her body, "Has she woken up today yet?" Kovujin asked
---
Kara ran up to Karifu, not been seen her in so long, "Oh My what happened to her!" Kara said circling Karifu looking at the many claw marks around her, "I hope shes okay.." Kara said worriedly

Simba22
August 22nd, 2005, 02:15 AM
"She's fine she talked with me for a little while down at the watering hole as far as I know she's doing fine just was a little bit tired out after what happened to her and all" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 02:17 AM
Kara sighed in relief, "Thats good, I thought for a second she wasnt going to be okay.." Kara said, she rubbed her head on Karifu's then walked over and sat down next to her Father,
--
"She will be fine, if she was up and around already today" Kovujin said with a smile.

Simba22
August 22nd, 2005, 02:20 AM
"I'm glad she'll be fine" Scout said. "Well you guys wanna do something now give my mom a little time to rest alone." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 02:24 AM
"Sure Scout," Kara said, she was full of excitement and wanted to start playing right away.
"Wow someones on the edge today, Excited there Kara?" Kovujin said with a smirk.

"Umm yes i'm so happy, I'm glad your home, but I want to play with Scout, its so fun to play with him" Kara said with a smile

Kovujin smirked, "Maybe I forgot how fun it was to play with you." Kovujin said with a smirk.

(brb going to go eat, I'm not leaving just yet ;) )

Simba22
August 22nd, 2005, 02:27 AM
"Sure Scout," Kara said, she was full of excitement and wanted to start playing right away.
"Wow someones on the edge today, Excited there Kara?" Kovujin said with a smirk.

"Umm yes i'm so happy, I'm glad your home, but I want to play with Scout, its so fun to play with him" Kara said with a smile

Kovujin smirked, "Maybe I forgot how fun it was to play with you." Kovujin said with a smirk.

(brb going to go eat, I'm not leaving just yet ;) )

"You know if you want Kovujin no one says you can't play with us, like I've always said the more the merrier." Scout said nuzzling Kara.

Kago
August 22nd, 2005, 02:31 AM
Kago had snuck away from Kovujin and the rest of the group to do some secret tomb raiding.

"Well, I'm not sure this is of use." Kago said as he pulled a rock with an arrow out of a pile, causing the pile to reveal a secret area. "I stand corrected."

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 02:31 AM
Kovujin laughed, "Don't you think i'm a little to old to play with you guys" Kovujin said with a smirk, "I might die or something, Get a sprained paw, Or something" Kovujin said with a smirk, "I think I'll just stay back with Nela and spend some time with her.. I havnt seen her in a while now So i'd like to spend some.. Time with her" Kovujin said with a smile.
---
Kara smirked, "You two better not be doing anything.." Kara said laughing

"For some reason I knew you were going to say that.. No I mean spend some time with her as in, Talking, Nothing more" Kovujin said with a smirk. "I'll be heading back there now, You two have fun okay.." Kovujin said with a smile as he turned to walk to the entrance of the den.

Simba22
August 22nd, 2005, 02:36 AM
Scout walks out of the den and gets in a I'm ready to play position.

"Come on Kara let's go down to the meadow and play" Scout said laughing running towards the meadow.

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 02:42 AM
Kovujin walked out of the den when Scout and Kara ran past him and bounded down the Steps of Pride Rock leading into The Pride Lands,
"Don't get hurt Kara!" Kovujin yelled out
"I wont!" Kara said running off after Scout and to the Meadow
--
Kovujin sighed and walked down the Steps also, He stopped at the bottem when he just noticed that Kago was missing, "Wonder where that Lion went off to now" Kovujin said quietly.
He shrugged the though out of his mind, He had more important things to think about, Like his Mate, Nela.
He walked up to the Waterhole, "Sorry about that Nela.. Just wanted to check up on Karifu, But now" Kovujin said, he started purring, "I'm here to stay.." Kovujin said finishing up his statement

Kago
August 22nd, 2005, 02:48 AM
Kago walked into a room with writing on the ground. "Kago, don't look anymore, you're a king without a pride. Son, they rigged the rest of the place with motion sensitive traps." Kago read as he backed off and fled.

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 02:54 AM
Kovujin saw Kago running, "Oh boy, hes in trouble again I bet" Kovujin said with a smirk on his face, He was waiting for Kago to come to him, because he knew thats where he was heading, Probably coming to him to tell him about something he either found, or did.
He looked back to Nela and nuzzled her cheek and smiled at her.

Simba22
August 22nd, 2005, 03:23 AM
Kovujin walked out of the den when Scout and Kara ran past him and bounded down the Steps of Pride Rock leading into The Pride Lands,
"Don't get hurt Kara!" Kovujin yelled out
"I wont!" Kara said running off after Scout and to the Meadow
--
Kovujin sighed and walked down the Steps also, He stopped at the bottem when he just noticed that Kago was missing, "Wonder where that Lion went off to now" Kovujin said quietly.
He shrugged the though out of his mind, He had more important things to think about, Like his Mate, Nela.
He walked up to the Waterhole, "Sorry about that Nela.. Just wanted to check up on Karifu, But now" Kovujin said, he started purring, "I'm here to stay.." Kovujin said finishing up his statement

Scout got to the meadow first. He crouched low to the ground so Kara would have no way of seeing him. "Gotcha" Scout said as he playfully pounced on her. They somersalted five or six times but then Scout pins Kara's paws down. "I pinned ya" Scout says with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 03:32 AM
Kara giggled, "I knew something like that would happen" Kara laughed, "You always do that," Kara said with a smirk, she pushed him off with her hind legs and pinned him down, "Gotcha, Pinned ya good Scout" Kara said with a smile, she rubbed her head on his

Simba22
August 22nd, 2005, 03:37 AM
Scout gently pushes her off him. "So you wanna wrestle?" Scout said getting in a fake battling stance and playfully growling at her. Of course Scout didn't mean it He was just playing around he loved to play like this with Kara.

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 03:38 AM
Kara crouched down, "Sure Scout.." Kara said with a slight growl, "Grr" Kara said, she couldnt help but laugh. She jumped on top of Scout. "Rawr!" Kara yelled.

This is so fun, I love wrestling With Scout..

Mizani
August 22nd, 2005, 09:03 AM
"Yeah, you boring old lion" Subira joked, laughing and and walking past him.

Her keen huntress hearing sensed laughter, and her ears perked up. She could just recognised the sounds of cubs and of course Kovujins voice.

That must means Kovujins back. He'll be happy to see how much his cubs have grown. I wonder if Karifu made it back safely.

Mushroom
August 22nd, 2005, 10:08 AM
Timon had stayed awhile where Kago had left him to see if he could find anymore bugs, but alas, he had ate the last few.
He scurried through the long savanah grass back to Pride Rock to wait for Pumbaa.

Simba22
August 22nd, 2005, 10:25 AM
Kara crouched down, "Sure Scout.." Kara said with a slight growl, "Grr" Kara said, she couldnt help but laugh. She jumped on top of Scout. "Rawr!" Kara yelled.

This is so fun, I love wrestling With Scout..

Scout was having so much fun wrestling with KAra. She was the best to wrestle with and basically do everything with When Kara jumped on top of Scout was expecting she'd do that so just when she about to pin him He playfully uses his hind legs to knock her off feet and then jumps on top of her pinning her paws down with a smile. Scout rubs noses with her affectionately.

unregistered user
August 22nd, 2005, 11:00 AM
Sora the leopardess stepped her paws into the pridelands,she looked around,not knowing anyone but her self she sighed,she hopped on a tree and looked at her reflection in the water below she was so upset,all she wanted was a friend,if only she still had her sister,she felt lonley,empty and depressed .

Mizani
August 22nd, 2005, 11:20 AM
Subira smelt a new scent on the winds, and she told Tumai to stay where he was, and she walked over to a water hole and looked up to see a Leopardess in a tree.

"Are you new to the Pridelands?" She asked casually, hoping not to alarm her.

unregistered user
August 22nd, 2005, 11:26 AM
Sori nevously .......
"er yes i'm new around here "she said with a weak smile
She was always nearvous around others

Mizani
August 22nd, 2005, 12:16 PM
"So you planning to stay here? I'm sure the King would be happy to have you in his lands" Subira said, smiling cheefully.

unregistered user
August 22nd, 2005, 12:28 PM
"i'd love to stay here,i have no friends or family,i'm Sori by the way"she with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 12:48 PM
Scout was having so much fun wrestling with KAra. She was the best to wrestle with and basically do everything with When Kara jumped on top of Scout was expecting she'd do that so just when she about to pin him He playfully uses his hind legs to knock her off feet and then jumps on top of her pinning her paws down with a smile. Scout rubs noses with her affectionately.

Kara smirked, "Ooh Thats a new one, Never thought you'd do that" Kara said with a laugh, she rubbed her nose on his. She took her front paws and grabbed the back of his head and brung it down so it was on her shoulder, and rolled him over so she was on top of him. "Gotcha!" Kara siad with a grin

Subira smelt a new scent on the winds, and she told Tumai to stay where he was, and she walked over to a water hole and looked up to see a Leopardess in a tree.

"Are you new to the Pridelands?" She asked casually, hoping not to alarm her.

Tumai sat down and waited for Subira. Soon he got impatient, and worried, He walked over to where Subira had walked to, The Waterhole. "Subira?" Tumai asked, "Who is this" Tumai said looking at the new creature, it definitly wasnt a lioness, but it was a female, it was a leopardess.

Simba22
August 22nd, 2005, 12:52 PM
Kara smirked, "Ooh Thats a new one, Never thought you'd do that" Kara said with a laugh, she rubbed her nose on his. She took her front paws and grabbed the back of his head and brung it down so it was on her shoulder, and rolled him over so she was on top of him. "Gotcha!" Kara siad with a grin

Tumai sat down and waited for Subira. Soon he got impatient, and worried, He walked over to where Subira had walked to, The Waterhole. "Subira?" Tumai asked, "Who is this" Tumai said looking at the new creature, it definitly wasnt a lioness, but it was a female, it was a leopardess.

Scout gently kicked her ooff him and then he gets up and tackles her down they go rolling down a big hill Scout pins a dusty covered Kara. "Gotcha" Scout said laughing. Licking some dirt and dust off her.

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 12:55 PM
Kara laughed, she pushed him off of her and started licking her underbelly clear of the dirt and dust, "Thanks a lot Scout" Kara said with a smirk, Then she jumped on top of him bringing him to the ground. She was on his back so she couldnt pin him down.

Mizani
August 22nd, 2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Sori
"i'd love to stay here,i have no friends or family,i'm Sori by the way"she with a smile.

Subira was about to say 'nice to meet you', but Tumai interupted her.

"This is Sori" She told Tumai, quickly turning back to the leopardess.

"Sorry, he's not usually this rude. My names Subira as you may know from Tumai heres interuption"

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 12:58 PM
Tumai forgot, "Sorry Subira," He bowed his head to the new creature, "I'm Tumai, Nice to meet you Sori" He said looking back up to her with a grin on his face. "What are you doing here? Where do you come from?" Tumai asked.

Simba22
August 22nd, 2005, 01:01 PM
Kara laughed, she pushed him off of her and started licking her underbelly clear of the dirt and dust, "Thanks a lot Scout" Kara said with a smirk, Then she jumped on top of him bringing him to the ground. She was on his back so she couldnt pin him down.

"I'm sorry Kara" Scout said looking up at her who was still on his back. "You got to admit that, that was fun wasn't it?" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 01:04 PM
Kara smiled down to him, "Yeah it was, but now were dirty" Kara said laughing, She licked his ear. "But thats what we get for playing, you get dirty" Kara said with a smirk, still on Scout's back. "So, Where are we now?" Kara said getting off of Scout looking araound, They were at the edge of the Outlands and the Pride Lands, she looked out over the Outlands and shivered, "ooh, Lets get away from here" Kara said turning her back from the Outlands and facing Scout.

Simba22
August 22nd, 2005, 01:09 PM
Scout stood right next to Kara so their fur was touching he shivered and grabbed onto Kara for protection.

"Leeeettttsssss gooooooo plllllllllllllayyyyyyyyyy
Somewhere else" Scout said frightningly making his way back up to the meadow.

unregistered user
August 22nd, 2005, 01:09 PM
Tumai forgot, "Sorry Subira," He bowed his head to the new creature, "I'm Tumai, Nice to meet you Sori" He said looking back up to her with a grin on his face. "What are you doing here? Where do you come from?" Tumai asked.
"i don't really remember much of my past really,my old home wasn't exactly pretty but what choice did i have"she said looking down on the ground.

Mizani
August 22nd, 2005, 01:11 PM
"Sorry to hear that. But thats the past, and the Pridelands are like a paradise. If you choose to stay here, then I'm sure you'd be happy" Subira smiled, looking back at Tumai and winking at him quickly, and then looking back at Sori.

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 01:12 PM
Scout stood right next to Kara so their fur was touching he shivered and grabbed onto Kara for protection.

"Leeeettttsssss gooooooo plllllllllllllayyyyyyyyyy
Somewhere else" Scout said frightningly making his way back up to the meadow.

"Yeah Scout, Lets get out of here, That place gives me the creeps" Kara said with a shiver, She walked up to where they origionally were playing with Scout and pinned him down, they started rolling somersaulting down the otherside of the Hill, when they stopped Scout was on top of Kara, "Bah" Kara said with a smirk
---

"I see, Sorry to hear that.." Tumai said looking down a little also, He didn't like to hear of others misfortunes and mishaps, but this was how things went in the world, good things, and bad things happened to people, "Well I'm pretty sure you will find the Pride Lands to be a very wonderful place to live" Tumai said with a smile trying to cheer her up.

Simba22
August 22nd, 2005, 01:14 PM
"Yeah Scout, Lets get out of here, That place gives me the creeps" Kara said with a shiver, She walked up to where they origionally were playing with Scout and pinned him down, they started rolling somersaulting down the otherside of the Hill, when they stopped Scout was on top of Kara, "Bah" Kara said with a smirk
---

"I see, Sorry to hear that.." Tumai said looking down a little also, He didn't like to hear of others misfortunes and mishaps, but this was how things went in the world, good things, and bad things happened to people, "Well I'm pretty sure you will find the Pride Lands to be a very wonderful place to live" Tumai said with a smile trying to cheer her up.

"It seems like every time we somersault I end up winning. " Scout says licking her on the nose. "I love wrestling with you. You're the best wrestling pal I ever had" Scout said.

unregistered user
August 22nd, 2005, 01:14 PM
"Sorry to hear that. But thats the past, and the Pridelands are like a paradise. If you choose to stay here, then I'm sure you'd be happy" Subira smiled, looking back at Tumai and winking at him quickly, and then looking back at Sori.

"it's ok,but do i have to get permission from the king first?she said smiling at subira

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 01:16 PM
Kara smiled, "I'm sure Ballard is a lot better wrestler than me" Kara said with a smirk. She licked his nose back and smiled up at him,
---
Tumai smiled, "Well if its that case then, your automatically in the Pride, I havnt seen Simba reject any one from gaining access into the Pride Lands" Tumai said with a smile. "I think Simba is with Nala and another friend of his.. But I'm not to sure" Tumai said with a smile.

unregistered user
August 22nd, 2005, 01:17 PM
Kara smiled, "I'm sure Ballard is a lot better wrestler than me" Kara said with a smirk. She licked his nose back and smiled up at him,
---
Tumai smiled, "Well if its that case then, your automatically in the Pride, I havnt seen Simba reject any one from gaining access into the Pride Lands" Tumai said with a smile. "I think Simba is with Nala and another friend of his.. But I'm not to sure" Tumai said with a smile.

"oh great i'm in the pride,i am actually happy for a day in my life"she smiled very happily

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 01:23 PM
"Never said you were in it," Tumai laughed, "But your more than likely going to be in it" Tumai said with a smile, "Its not really my choice, but by the looks of it your a really nice person" Tumai said smiling.

unregistered user
August 22nd, 2005, 01:24 PM
"Never said you were in it," Tumai laughed, "But your more than likely going to be in it" Tumai said with a smile, "Its not really my choice, but by the looks of it your a really nice person" Tumai said smiling.
"thanks ,you seem nice too"she said smiling "i do really hope i get in the pirde though"

Mizani
August 22nd, 2005, 01:25 PM
Subira frowned a little at Sori. It wasn't at her, but how much of her life she must have spent in sorrow.

unregistered user
August 22nd, 2005, 01:26 PM
Subira frowned a little at Sori. It wasn't at her, but how much of her life she must have spent in sorrow.
Sori looked at Subira and smiled
"Are you ok"she said wanted to know if her new friend was ok.

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 01:26 PM
Tumai looked over to Subira, she looked saddened by what Sori had said, He rubbed his head on her cheek and smiled, and whispered, "Whats wrong..?" Tumai asked, then he looked back at Sori who had spoken, "I hope so too, You seem like a really nice person to get to know, hopefully we can be friends." Tumai said with a smile.

unregistered user
August 22nd, 2005, 01:28 PM
Tumai looked over to Subira, she looked saddened by what Sori had said, He rubbed his head on her cheek and smiled, and whispered, "Whats wrong..?" Tumai asked, then he looked back at Sori who had spoken, "I hope so too, You seem like a really nice person to get to know, hopefully we can be friends." Tumai said with a smile.
"i really hope we get to be friends too"she said about to groom herself.

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 01:31 PM
"Have you seen your way across the Pride Lands yet?" Tumai asked, "If not we could show you around the place" Tumai said with a smile, He looked back at Subira, "If Subira doesnt mind that is.. We were in the middle of something so what ever she thinks" Tumai said with a smirk.

unregistered user
August 22nd, 2005, 01:32 PM
"Have you seen your way across the Pride Lands yet?" Tumai asked, "If not we could show you around the place" Tumai said with a smile, He looked back at Subira, "If Subira doesnt mind that is.. We were in the middle of something so what ever she thinks" Tumai said with a smirk.
"i haven't even started loking around,if it's ok with Surira i'd love to look around"she said smiling .

Mizani
August 22nd, 2005, 01:43 PM
"Sure, why not" Subira smiled, getting up on all fours.

"Though I need to go do some hunting with the hunting party. I'm sure Tumai can show you around" She grinned.

unregistered user
August 22nd, 2005, 01:44 PM
"Sure, why not" Subira smiled, getting up on all fours.

"Though I need to go do some hunting with the hunting party. I'm sure Tumai can show you around" She grinned.
"thanks for agreeing to show me around Subira "she said grinning .

Simba22
August 22nd, 2005, 02:39 PM
---

"Actually you and her are about the same." Scout says nuzzling her cheek lovingly. Scout kept her pinned as he nuzzled her cheek again.

Kago
August 22nd, 2005, 04:15 PM
Kago had left the secret area the same way he came in when he saw Sori. She seemed lonely. "Hello, I'm Kago." Kago said to Sori. "Are you ok?"

unregistered user
August 22nd, 2005, 07:12 PM
"hello Kago my name is Sori and i'm ok i guess"she said with a smile .

Katse
August 22nd, 2005, 08:01 PM
((Sorry to bother ya'll again, but what time of day is it?))

Kago
August 22nd, 2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Sori
"hello Kago my name is Sori and i'm ok i guess"she said with a smile .

"Ok, cause you seem sad." Kago replied.

((noon, gotta go bye))

Katse
August 22nd, 2005, 08:51 PM
((Okay, thank you.))

Nala The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 09:16 PM
(sorry but wheres Twilight, Nalas and Simba storyline upto - been busy working late nights so not had chance to come on)

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 09:19 PM
((Yeah you were))

"Always nice to know I'm in good paws" he smiled winking at Nala "But still Nala even if it was once I still pinned your lovely furry butt" he winked at her "And who knows I might just get lucky again" he smiled licking her nose.
"I like being owned by you" he laughed softly "Your not as heavy as me if anything I'm doing you a favour my dear" he purred smiling.

((my last reply))

Simba smirks and rolls his eyes a little as he rests his head on his two front paws once more. He closes his eyes slightly and blinks a couple of times.

((KS last reply to the situation))

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 09:41 PM
"Actually you and her are about the same." Scout says nuzzling her cheek lovingly. Scout kept her pinned as he nuzzled her cheek again.

Kara smirked, "Doesnt mean anything, She could be stronger than me, or Smarter than me" Kara said with a wink, She purred and nuzzled him back.
---

Tumai Smiled, Then he saw Kago walk up, Him and Sori were having a conversation and he waited until they had finished talking before he stepped in again, "So Sori, You want me to show you around the Pride Lands today, or tomorrow.. Or whenever you feel like it, Doesnt matter to me" Tumai said looking back over to where Sori was.

Kago
August 22nd, 2005, 10:17 PM
"So where do you come from, Sori?" Kago asked in a casual tone.

unregistered user
August 22nd, 2005, 10:19 PM
Kara smirked, "Doesnt mean anything, She could be stronger than me, or Smarter than me" Kara said with a wink, She purred and nuzzled him back.
---

Trifle Smiled, Then he saw Kago walk up, Him and Sori were having a conversation and he waited until they had finished talking before he stepped in again, "So Sori, You want me to show you around the Pride Lands today, or tomorrow.. Or whenever you feel like it, Doesnt matter to me" Tumai said looking back over to where Sori was.
"I don't mind at all your choice"she said with a smile .

"So where do you come from, Sori?" Kago asked in a casual tone.
"Oh i don't remember much about my past ,not much at all,i even barley remember my family"she said :alone: .

Kovu The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 10:31 PM
Tumai smiled, then looked at Kago, "Hey Kago, How about we both show her around, and we could talk some more if you like?" Tumai asked before walking towards where Kago was and sitting beside him, He smirked and whispered in his ears. "Come on, come with us"

Nala The Lion
August 22nd, 2005, 10:50 PM
((Yeah you were))

Nala smiled at twilight and winked back. ''you'll only get lucky if i let you pin me or am too tired to pin ya back'' she laughed.
'Putting all your wait on me is doing me a faver?'' she questioned jokingly. ''Putting all your wait on me is doing me a faver?'' she questioned jokingly.

Nala looked over at Simba and Smiled. ''tired again eh Simba?''

{{Cheers Stuey my dearest ;) }}

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 10:55 PM
"Let me pin you" Twilight smiked "i pinned you good and proper that one time and got you pregnant and I can do it again if I wasn't injured" Twilight smirked up at Nala.

Nala The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 12:12 AM
"Let me pin you" Twilight smiked "i pinned you good and proper that one time and got you pregnant and I can do it again if I wasn't injured" Twilight smirked up at Nala.

''Hehe you did!'' Nala chuckled. ''I'm sure you would do to'' she smirked purring at Twilight.

King Simba
August 23rd, 2005, 03:25 AM
(Aye, I be tired now. It's 4:25am. :zzz: :bleen: Can I just ask a quick favour? Will one of you guys be able to update me on what's happening in this RP for me to reply to when I get the chance? Thanks. Just send it all by PM. ^^)

Originally posted by Nala The Lion
Nala looked over at Simba and Smiled. ''tired again eh Simba?''
Simba yawns and looks at Nala, "Yeah, near on. Now pin that lioness Twi!" Simba calls over to Twilight, "I'm offering you my full support!" He laughs playfully.

Simba22
August 23rd, 2005, 11:54 AM
---

Trifle Smiled, Then he saw Kago walk up, Him and Sori were having a conversation and he waited until they had finished talking before he stepped in again, "So Sori, You want me to show you around the Pride Lands today, or tomorrow.. Or whenever you feel like it, Doesnt matter to me" Tumai said looking back over to where Sori was.

"Don't be so hard on yourself Kara. There is no one smarter then you and there is no one more beautiful then you are" Scout said still having her pinned on the grass.

Kovu The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 12:12 PM
Kara smiled and nuzzled his cheek, "Really you think so?" Kara said smiling staring up into his ocean blue eyes, she started purring, "I think theres no one in the world as cute as you Scout" Kara said smiling.

Lion King Stu
August 23rd, 2005, 12:18 PM
"of course I will do it again one day sooner rather than later I hope" Twilight purred as he looked up at Nala "Well thats if Simba doesn't get you first" he winked at Simba "Thats if you can finally pin her" he laughed softly.
"Simba I rather not just yet because of my side and if I do I won't be able to refrain my self to what I would do" he smiled winking at Nala.

Simba22
August 23rd, 2005, 12:22 PM
Kara smiled and nuzzled his cheek, "Really you think so?" Kara said smiling staring up into his ocean blue eyes, she started purring, "I think theres no one in the world as cute as you Scout" Kara said smiling.

"There's no one in the world as cute as you either" Scout said purring back almost in unison with Kara. "You ever find any other boy I'm gonna kick his butt and take you back" Scout said with a laugh rubbing noses with her.

Kovu The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 12:25 PM
Kara smiled and purred some more. "The chances of me finding another boy is slim to none Scout, I wouldnt want another person in the world, even if they were cuter than you.. Or stronger.. They wouldn't act the same as you. Or be the same as you, Thats why I like you, For who you are not what you are" Kara said with a smile.

Simba22
August 23rd, 2005, 12:29 PM
Kara smiled and purred some more. "The chances of me finding another boy is slim to none Scout, I wouldnt want another person in the world, even if they were cuter than you.. Or stronger.. They wouldn't act the same as you. Or be the same as you, Thats why I like you, For who you are not what you are" Kara said with a smile.

"Wow that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me." Scout says as a happy tear rolls down his cheek. "I feel the same way about you." Scout said licking her nose constantly.