PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
"Gah he heard you Mara, Thanks a lot" Reno sighed, "Yeah I noticed Scout" Reno laughed
--
"Sorry Reno" Mara said finishing up his bath.
"Its okay Mara" Reno said giving her a quick lick on the cheek.
--
Kara went down and bathed his right foot paw, "Almost done" Kara said with a smile.

"Don't worry Reno we're pals I would never tickle you there" Says Scout. "I'm just messing with ya cause we're such good buddies" Scout said. When she finished Scout give ger a lick on the nose.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 02:28 AM
Kara smiled, "All done.. Opps forgot a spot," Kara said licking Scout's nose.

"Okay thanks Scout" Reno said with a smile.
"Your done too Reno" Mara said smiling as she got up off of Reno.
(brb :))

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 02:31 AM
"No problem Rico. Well, uhhhh how about we go play in the water now? You know splash around stuff like that? Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 02:36 AM
(His names Reno, Not Rico ;))

"Sure!" Mara and Reno yelled in Unison.
"Guess I'll go too" Kara said with a smile,

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 02:43 AM
(His names Reno, Not Rico ;))

"Sure!" Mara and Reno yelled in Unison.
"Guess I'll go too" Kara said with a smile,

"Darn right you'll go" Scout said playfully dragging her into the shallow water. Reno playfully leaps on top of Scout dunking his head underwater.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 02:45 AM
Kara laughed, "Oh man.. I'm tired.. Can I lay down for a while, Ya know.. Take a nap?" Kara said yawning.
"Aww come on Sis" Reno asked.
"Come on Reno, I'm tired.." Kara sighed.
"Go ahead sis, I'm sure me and Reno can keep Scout busy" Mara laughed.

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 02:50 AM
"Yeah it gives me more time to play with your siblings they're so cool Have a pleasent sleep sweetie. Scout said swimming over and stretching his neck out to give her a good night kiss.

Reno jumps on to Scout's back and wraps his paws around his neck getting a free ride from Scout and Mara pounced on Scout sending him and Reno under. Scout pulls her under with him.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 02:52 AM
Kara smiled and kissed his nose, "Night, I'll be up in a bit.. Just so tired.." Kara said walking to a place where she could lay down, she curled up in a ball and fell asleep.
---
Reno and Mara swam to the Waters surface and got out shaking there fur off and waited for Scout to surface to jump on him, "On Three got it Mara" Reno said with a smirk
"Roger that Reno" Mara giggled.
they got down in a pouncing stance and waited patiently.

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 02:56 AM
Scout surfaced they both jumped on top of him knocking Scout and the both of them back into the water.

Scout is on his back and Reno playfully grabs one of Scout's paws wrestling with him.

"Mercy" Scout says tapping his paw against the ground.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 02:58 AM
Reno and Mara got off of Scout and jumped out of the Water, Reno smiled and ran over to Kara and laid down next to her snuggling close to her warm fur.
--
Mara smiled "Aww look at that.. So cute.."

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 03:02 AM
"I'm starting to get tired as well come on Mara let's sleep next to your brother. If you'd like you can sleep on my back. Kara tells me my fur is very warm and fluffy." Scout said shaking the water off him. Scout cuddles next to Reno.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 03:04 AM
Mara smiles she lays down on top of Scout and falls asleep immediatly.
Kara woke up to the sound of purring, She looked at Scout, "Decided to join me..?" She asked nuzzling his cheek.

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 03:07 AM
"SHHHHHHHHHHHH" He says pointing to Mara who is fast asleep on Scout's warm furry back. He nuzzled her and gives her a lick on the cheek and then suggles back up against Kara and Reno.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 03:10 AM
Kara smirked, "Sorry.." She said laying her head on top of Scouts back falling asleep. "Night.."

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 03:14 AM
"Good night" Scout says licking her. Reno cuddles some more against Scout's warm furry coat and purrs loudly his eyes were still closed.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 03:26 AM
Kara smiled as Scout licked her, Reno yawned once more before completly falling asleep,
Kara whispered to Scout, "I love you.." she said before she fell asleep.

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 03:30 AM
Scout licked her on the nose saying I love you two and then Reno cuddled even more next th Scout. Mara nuzzles Scout's warm fur and yawns as then both go to sleep against his warm fur. Mara was still cuddled on Scout's back and Reno was cuddled right next to him and Kara had hed heard resting on Scout.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 03:31 AM
Kara woke up immediately she forgot to ask, "Scout, When do you want to get back up..?" Kara asked sleepily

Mizani
August 17th, 2005, 07:37 AM
Tuma nuzzled her cheek, "I'm pretty sure she's thinking about you right now.. where ever that may be. Shes probably watching over us.. Right now" Tumai said with a smile.
"But that doesn't mean she's forgiven me" Subira said.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 07:38 AM
"Well.. You did say she attacked you, So its not your fault.." Tumai said with a smile, "Besides Shes your sister, she would have to forgive you"

Mizani
August 17th, 2005, 07:41 AM
"Thats not true" Subira sighed, slightly annoyed at Tumai. He always said things to make her feel better, but his words of comfort weren't always true.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 07:48 AM
"Was she that Mean to you? Or.. Like did she hate you?" Tumai asked, He could tell she was getting sad, He rubbed his head up against hers.

King Simba
August 17th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"Ok..." Asha yawns a little to Katai, padding down to where the other lions are, smiling to them.
"Tired then?" Katai looks round to Asha as she yawns, "Bet you didn't get much sleep last night then?" He smirks a little.

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 09:48 AM
Kara woke up immediately she forgot to ask, "Scout, When do you want to get back up..?" Kara asked sleepily

"Maybe in about 3 hours. Then we'll all be ready to play some more." Scout said whispering sleepily.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 09:51 AM
Kara smiled, "Okay Scout" Kara said licking his cheek before laying her head back down on Scout's soft, warm back, She fell asleep instantly after laying her head down

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 10:21 AM
Scout smiles and lays his head down smiling. Reno and Mara were still snuggled against Scout's warm fur. Mara was smiling she felt so comfortable on Scout's back.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 10:23 AM
(ooc: To lazy right now to type up a dream, Lol too early in the morning *Yawns*..)

Kara had slept a little later than the three hours, it was almost the late afternoon, She got up and stretched a bit making sure she didn't wake anyone up. she headed towards the Waterhole to get a drink of water.

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 10:33 AM
Scout felt so good with Reno lying next to him and Mara on top of him. Reno wakes up with a smile and pounces on Scout he wanted to play.

"5 more minutes" Scout says as Reno kept on nudging him to get up He really wanted to play with Scout.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 10:41 AM
"Reno smirked, "Okay fine... But only 5" Reno said falling back asleep, little did he know he slept a lot longer than 5 minutes
Kara had reached the Waterhole and lapped up the cool refreshing water, it felt good going through her dry throat.
She smiled looking down at her Reflection , the two necklaces hanging losely from her neck.

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 12:04 PM
3 hours later. Reno wakes up for god this time and pounces On Scout. Reno really wanted to play with Scout. He gets in a "I'm ready to play" Position. Reno playfully nudges Scout to wake him up to play when that didn't work he playfully tugged at Scout's ear. The ear that wasn't injured. "DO you mind Reno?" Scout said with a yawn. Reno was hopping up and down he was ready to play.

Mizani
August 17th, 2005, 01:47 PM
"Was she that Mean to you? Or.. Like did she hate you?" Tumai asked, He could tell she was getting sad, He rubbed his head up against hers.
"She didn't hate me, but she always thought that she was better then me in everything. So after our first acts as adult lioness's, I was always one step further then her, and I guess she grew jelous. She wanted a reason for me to be gone. Me wanting the throne was an obvious one. She could've been the best huntress, best runner, best pouncer and loved by everyone if I was dead" Subira growled slightly, closing her eyes briefly as Tumai rubbed his head against hers.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 02:37 PM
"Oh, I see.. Well theres one thing I can say, You are a good runner, huntres, and pouncer, no wonder she was jealous" Tumai joked trying to make her feel a little better, He smiled a little.
---
"Do I mind what?" Reno asked,
"Come on its been so long, 5 minutes was like.. 3 hours ago.." Reno smirked, "You sleep to much" Reno sighed.
--
Kara came padding back, "You got that right Reno, all he ever does is sleep" Kara laughed, she nuzzled Scout's cheek, "Wakey wakey sleepy head.." Kara said purring.

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 03:00 PM
"Oh, I see.. Well theres one thing I can say, You are a good runner, huntres, and pouncer, no wonder she was jealous" Tumai joked trying to make her feel a little better, He smiled a little.
---
"Do I mind what?" Reno asked,
"Come on its been so long, 5 minutes was like.. 3 hours ago.." Reno smirked, "You sleep to much" Reno sighed.
--
Kara came padding back, "You got that right Reno, all he ever does is sleep" Kara laughed, she nuzzled Scout's cheek, "Wakey wakey sleepy head.." Kara said purring.

"What I meant was do you mind not tugging on my ear" He playfully gives Kara a gentle shove."Hey I don't sleep all the time just most of the time" He says with a laugh and then yawns. He licks Kara on the nose. "It looks like one of us is still asleep. He points up to Mara who was still sleeping peacefully on Scout's back.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Kara smirked, "Your like Rinoa, always sleeping, Yeah seems she is" Kara said picking up Mara carefully by the scruff of her neck and putting her on the ground, "Now you can get up.." Kara said with a purr.
---
Reno smirked, "Mara is always a sleepy tail" Reno laughed a little.
---
Mara rolled over to her side still asleep.

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 03:06 PM
"Hey Reno come here a sec You wanna wake your sister up? I got an idea" Scout said whispering excitedly.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 03:08 PM
"Umm I don't know about this.. Shes kinda cranky when you wake her up.." Reno said looking over to the sleeping form of Mara.
"But.. It could be my chance for revenge.." Reno smirked,
"You two boys.. Don't you scare her to bad. Shes only a cub still." Kara said nuzzling Mara, nothing seemed to wake her up.

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 03:12 PM
"Umm I don't know about this.. Shes kinda cranky when you wake her up.." Reno said looking over to the sleeping form of Mara.
"But.. It could be my chance for revenge.." Reno smirked,
"You two boys.. Don't you scare her to bad. Shes only a cub still." Kara said nuzzling Mara, nothing seemed to wake her up.

"Oh don't worry" Scout said "I wasn't even thinking about scaring her" Scout said. "Just wanna wake her up" "Now Reno here's what you do just go over there an lick her nose until she wakes up. "Or I got an idea. He splashes some water on her from the lake.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 03:14 PM
"Uh okay, Your idea sounds better" Reno said as he watched Scout splash Mara,
--
Mara jumped into the air, "COOOLD!!!" Mara yelled,
"What was that for?" Mara said shivering.
"Aww, Sorry Mara" Reno said smiling, he snuggled up close to her, "I'll try and keep you warm" Reno smiled,

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 03:18 PM
Scout snuggled up next to her as well. "Sorry Mara. tell you what I'll make you a deal, you're allowed to splash me as hard as you can as long as you forgive me." Scout said nuzzling her.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Mara smirked, "As hard and as long as I want eh..?" Mara smirked, "Sounds like a deal to me" Mara laughed, she snuggled up closer to the two boys, and purred,
--
Kara smiled she layed down a little ways away from the cubs and watched them.

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 03:26 PM
Scout felt so good to become friends with Mara and Reno. They were really cool kids like him and Kara. He was hoping maybe when he's old enough Kara and him could have cubs exactly like them. "So Ms. Sleepy head how was your sleep did you like sleeping on my warm fur?" Scout said cuddling against her.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Mara smiled, "Best sleep I've had in ages!"
---
Kara started to feel a little left out, she walked over and sat down beside her little brother Reno, She started licking his cheek,
"Not another bath.." Reno sighed
"Not a bath,, Just a complimentary Lick on the cheek" Kara said with a smile, She nuzzled her brother.

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Scout could tell she was a little lonely and walks up to her and licks her on the nose." AWWWWWW, I'm sorry Kara. But if you are feeling left out you just come and find me as your bestest friend I'm gonna make sure you never feel left out you are my special girl after all." Scout says hugging her tight.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Kara smiled, "Nah I don't want to find you as my bestest friend, I want you to be more.." Kara said purring She grabbed his head with her paws and pulled him close to her hugging him tightly.

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Scout hugged her back tightly."Then I'll find you as what you are my special little girlfriend." Scout said. Nuzzling the side of her cheek.Reno and Mara wanted to join in the hug as well.

Nela
August 17th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout hugged her back tightly."Then I'll find you as what you are my special little girlfriend." Scout said. Nuzzling the side of her cheek.Reno and Mara wanted to join in the hug as well.

Nela had gotten out of the water and was now grooming herself on the beach. She looked over to Kara, Scout and the twins, then layed down knowing they were okay.
-----
Reno nuzzled Kara and Scout, then walked into the water and started paddling around in a circle, watching his tail swish behind him. Mara got off of Scout and walked over to Nela and nuzzled her cheek. "Hi mom..." she said quietly. "I'm going to go swimming. I'll be back soon," she said lovingly.
-----
"Okay... be careful." Nela said sleepily. She rested her head on her paws and took a nap.
-----
Star stood up and stretched in the grass.
I wonder how long I fell asleep for... she thought, looking up at the sun's position in the sky. She turned her body away from the outlands, glancing back one more time before she continued on her walk.

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Scout and Kara sit side by side watching Reno and Mara laughing and playing in the water. He sighs happily as he looks over to Kara and nuzzles her cheek affectionately.

Nela
August 17th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Scout and Kara sit side by side watching Reno and Mara laughing and playing in the water. He sighs happily as he looks over to Kara and nuzzles her cheek affectionately.

Kara smiles and gives him a lick on the cheek. "What'cha thinking about, Scout?" she asked, placing her head under his chin.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 12:20 AM
" Just thinking about You Reno and Mara. You guys just make me so happy especially you Kara" Scout says cuddling real close to her."I don't know what I'd do without you guys." Scout says giving her a kiss on the nose.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 02:14 AM
Kara smiled and placed her head under Scouts chin and started purring, "I don't know what I'd do without you either Scout.." She started purring even louder as she moved her head up to his cheek and licked it.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 02:20 AM
Scout purrs in unison as Scout nuzzles her back all over her. Scout then takes his paws and pins her down lovingly. Scout liks her on the cheek and nose. "Why can't every girl be like you Kara you're just so perfect." Scout said moving his head close to hers and rubs noses with her.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 02:21 AM
Kara smiles, "Cause every Lion and Lioness is different.. I just happen to be a nice Lioness.." Kara said purring and licking his nose. "And you just happen to be an awesome Lion.." Kara said pulling his head down to hers with her paws and nuzzling his cheek.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 02:26 AM
Kara smiles, "Cause every Lion and Lioness is different.. I just happen to be a nice Lioness.." Kara said purring and licking his nose. "And you just happen to be an awesome Lion.." Kara said pulling his head down to hers with her paws and nuzzling his cheek.

"You're the first lion to ever call me awesome"Scout said. "You are beyond nice you are the nicest ever. You got good taste in boyfriends too" Scout says with a cocky smile meaning she was smart for choosing him over any other boy.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 02:29 AM
"I'm sure I could find another boy out there better than you.." Kara said with a smirk. "But I would waste my life trying. So I'll stick with you" Kara joked, She pulled his head closer to his and tripped his legs with her hind legs making her fall on top of her, then She rolled him over pinning him to the ground, "Besides, Your a lot cuter than any other lion I've seen so far" Kara said with a smile.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 02:34 AM
"Me cute NAH! I look ugly enough to break Pride Rock just by looking at it. It would shatter at the site of my uglyness" Scout said rolling on to her pinning her down with a smile. "You're the geourgeous one and I'm the ugly one." Scout said with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 02:38 AM
Kara smirked, "your not ugly Scout, Your cute with your Orange, warm fur, and your ocean blue eyes, are so attractive.." Kara purred, "Your so handsome" Kara said licking his cheek, She curled her tail around his hind leg tripping him once again and got on top of him, she pinned all four of his paws down and laid her head down on his and curled her tail up with his, She smiled, "Gotcha good this time Scout.." kara purred.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 02:44 AM
While Kara had her tail wrapped with Scout's. Scout gave his tail a little jerk causing her to flip over scout pins all 4 of her paws and her tail to the ground playfully. "For calling me cute I'm never going to let you up I'm just gonna pin you down and kiss you forever." Scout said kissing her.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 02:45 AM
Kara purred, "ooh I'd love that.." Kara said with a smile as she stared into his ocean blue eyes,
--
Reno looked out of the water, "Hey Mara, Look at the two love birds," Reno said
--
"Aww, Look at that, There so cute.." Mara said with a smile.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 02:49 AM
Kara purred, "ooh I'd love that.." Kara said with a smile as she stared into his ocean blue eyes,
--
Reno looked out of the water, "Hey Mara, Look at the two love birds," Reno said
--
"Aww, Look at that, There so cute.." Mara said with a smile.

Scout continued to kiss her until he heard what Mara said from the water. "Yeah we do make a real cute couple don't we? It's like Beauty and the beast I bet you know which one I am" Scout said with a laugh continuing to kiss her all over.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 02:54 AM
Kara kept purring, "DA BEAST" She yelled while laughing, She smirked as he kissed her nose, she licked his nose back, Kara laid her head back on the ground and looked up at the sky above Scout. She purred,

Mara and Reno got out of the Water and started heading towards Scout and Kara, Reno laid on the ground next to Kara and Mara laid beside Reno.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 02:58 AM
"But if I was so ugly what's a pretty girl like you doing dating me?"Scout said. "I guess I'm not as ugly as I thought before I met you I kinda thought I was ugly cause no girl would ever like me but you make me feel like the best looking lion in the world." Scout said licking her nose 4 times. Mara follows Scout's lead and pins Reno down and licks his nose 4 times.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 03:01 AM
Kara smirked, "You shouldnt copy Scout, You'll end up getting into trouble" Kara laughed,
--
"Oh okay I wont then.." Mara giggled,
--
Reno smiled up at Mara, "Hey Your my sister, stop showing so much attention" Reno laughed.

Kara sighed and looked to her right, she saw a herd of Antelope, She was getting hungry but didn't want anyone to go hunting for her or with her, they might get hurt, She looked to the left, nothing there, she continued to stare off into the vastness of the Pride Lands.

Scout and I have been dating for a long time now.. I wonder if he will want to leave the Pride Lands, or stay here and raise there future family here..

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 03:06 AM
Kara smirked, "You shouldnt copy Scout, You'll end up getting into trouble" Kara laughed,
--
"Oh okay I wont then.." Mara giggled,
--
Reno smiled up at Mara, "Hey Your my sister, stop showing so much attention" Reno laughed.

Kara sighed and looked to her right, she saw a herd of Antelope, She was getting hungry but didn't want anyone to go hunting for her or with her, they might get hurt, She looked to the left, nothing there, she continued to stare off into the vastness of the Pride Lands.

Scout and I have been dating for a long time now.. I wonder if he will want to leave the Pride Lands, or stay here and raise our family here..

"I don't mind Mara copying me in fact I'm quite flattered you guys remind me of me and my sister." Scout wanted to stay in the pridelands and raise a family with Kara there later on. [You do Know they're both still cubs right KTL]

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 03:08 AM
(Yeah lol i edited the post for it to make more sense, She was thinking about the future ;))

Kara smiled, "Don't trust a Boy Cub that smiles." Kara laughed.
--
"Yeah I Know what you mean" Mara said with a smirk looking at Reno
"Whats that supposed to mean?" Reno asked,
"Nothing Reno" Mara laughed.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 03:12 AM
Scout got off Kara "You guys are the best" Scout says hugging Kara Reno and Mara.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 03:13 AM
Kara smirked, "Guys? I see two girls and one boy" Kara joked getting off the ground she hugged and nuzzled Scout back,
--
Mara laughed, "ooh, She's right" Mara said with a wink.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 03:17 AM
"Oh sorry you lions are so cool" Scout says with a laugh correcting himself while still hugging them.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 03:19 AM
Kara smirked, "Much better.. So what do ya'll want to do now?" Kara asked.
--
Mara and Reno said in unison, "What ever Scout wants to do" Then they looked at each other
"Stop copying me" They said in unison again, "Ugh why are you doing that" They said together, Once again. They just stood staring at each other.

"How about you two just not talk," Kara laughed.
"Fine" They said together, "Gah this is so wierd!" Mara yelled
"Yeah really" Reno laughed,

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 03:25 AM
Kara smirked, "Much better.. So what do ya'll want to do now?" Kara asked.
--
Mara and Reno said in unison, "What ever Scout wants to do" Then they looked at each other
"Stop copying me" They said in unison again, "Ugh why are you doing that" They said together, Once again. They just stood staring at each other.

"How about you two just not talk," Kara laughed.
"Fine" They said together, "Gah this is so wierd!" Mara yelled
"Yeah really" Reno laughed,

"Siblings" Scout said with a smile. "Ya gotta love em" Scout says playfully grabbing Reno in his paws and playfully gives him a noogie.
"Well, let's play a game now I would have suggested wrestling but I don't want Kara to feel left out Ahhhh I've got an idea let's play Tag we haven't played that yet" Scout said with a grin.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 03:27 AM
"What do you mean left out? I'd whoop your fuzzy little tail easily." Kara smirked pinning him to the ground,
--
"GO KARA!" Mara shouted, "Get him good!"
"No Go Scout! GET HER!" Reno yelled,
"No Kara!" Mara shouted
"No Scout!" Reno Shouted back
"Kara, Scout, Kara, Scout" They said continuously until Mara tackled Reno to the ground playfully,
"Kara!" Mara laughed.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 03:30 AM
Soon both groups were wrestling Scout pinned Kara to the ground as normal. "Sorry sweetie" Scout said kissing her nose. And Mara had Reno pinned. Mara smiled over at Scout. "You're next" Scout said playfully to Mara.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 03:31 AM
Mara smirked, "Bring it big boy" Mara said laughing getting off Reno and jumping onto Scout's back.
--
Kara laughed at her sister's comment, "Ooh Shes gonna getcha Scout"

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 03:36 AM
Mara hangs on with both paws around Scout's neck. Mara takes Scout down and pounces on to Scout. She was about pin his front paws down when Scout playfully flips her over and pins her. "Sorry Mara no hard feelings right" Scout said extending a paw for a hand shake.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 03:37 AM
Mara growled a little playfully not giving up, she squirmed out of Scouts grasp and jumped on him again holding on tighter this time. "Gotcha!" Mara smirked,
---
Reno jumped on Scout too,
"Hang on sis! I'm coming!" Reno yelled while hanging onto Scout's back
"Bring down the beast" Mara laughed.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 03:42 AM
Both kids were hanging onto Scout's back. Scout Scout playfully flips Reno onto his back And takes Mara down too. He pins them both down. "Double pin" Scout said with a laugh. "Hey Kara can I get a high paw for what I just did?" He says.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 03:43 AM
Kara was no where to be found, she walked up quietly behind Scout and tackled him off of Reno and Mara pinning him to the ground, "Nope but You can have this.." Kara said purring as she licked his nose.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 03:47 AM
Scout licked her nose back. Mara and Reno look at each other and smile they wanted to play their second favorite game dog pile on Scout. Well this would have been more like a cub pile or a lion pile. Reno and Mara jumped on top of Kara lionpiling on Scout.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 03:50 AM
Kara laughed, "oof" She looked up at Mara who was on her head, "You know your getting to big for that right?" Kara smirked,
--
"No I didn't know that, Sorry sis" Mara said jumping off of Kara, Reno jumped off of Kara too.
--
"Hope we didn't hurt you guys" Reno said with a smirk,
--
Kara smiled, the extra wieght had pushed Kara into Scouts soft fur, "Nah. Its warm on Scout." Kara laughed, She nuzzled his cheek, "Toasty fur, Just like the sun" Kara giggled as she got off of Scout.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 03:52 AM
Scout could barely breathe of so much weight being put on him. Scout passes out not being able to breathe.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 03:55 AM
Kara smiled at the two cubs, "I don't think you hurt anyone.." Kara said looking at Scout, "Right Scout?" Kara asked, She didn't get a reply, "Scout.." Kara said moving closer to him, She put her ear to his heart, she could steal hear a beat, "Scout whats wrong?! Scout!" Kara said crying a little,
--
Reno didn't know what was happening, he jumped ontop of Scouts stomach, "Whats wrong with him?!" Reno asked looking down at Scout.
--
"No get off him Reno!" Kara said pushing him of his stomach, She licked his nose, then his cheek, "Wake up Scout.." Kara said as a tear ran down her face.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 03:58 AM
Scout didn't say a word he was knocked out from not being able to breathe. His heart beat came back but Scout was still knocked out from so much weight on him.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 04:00 AM
Kara started crying loudly, she couldnt help herself, He wasnt breathing or doing anything.
"SCOUT WAKE UP PLEASE!" Kara yelled through her tears,
Reno's ears went flat on his head, "wake up Scout.." Reno said looking at the ground.
--
Mara looked at his motionless body, "Scout.." Mara said looking away from him,
--
Kara cried a little more choking on her tears, "Scout.." She said putting his head in both her paws nuzzling his cheek Fondly hoping he would wake up, "Don't leave me.." Kara said crying, She didn't know if he was dieing or what happened to him.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 04:03 AM
Scout opened his eyes and saw Kara crying. He licked her tears away. "I know me being alive is upsetting but it can't be this bad." Scout said wit a slight laugh nuzzling her.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 04:05 AM
"Scout!" Kara said wiping away a few of her tears, "I thought I lost you..." Kara said nuzzling his cheek purring even more, she was so happy he was alive, She smiled and licked his nose, "Glad to see your okay.. You gave me a big scare.. It would mean the end of the world to me if you died.." Kara sighed.
---
"SCOUT!" Mara said licking his cheek, "Your alive!"
--
Reno smiled, "Welcome back to the Pride Lands Scout" Reno said trying to act like he wasnt worried much trying to look cool,
---

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 04:11 AM
Scout dizzily got up. But fell back down again. Scout pulled Mara close so he could lick her on the cheek and hug her. Reno was trying awfully hard to act cool but the way he felt he couldn't really control it a few tears rolled down his little face happy he was alive. Reno ran up and hugged Scout around the neck giving him the greatest hug he's even given anyone. To Reno Scout was always like an older brother to him. Reno nuzzled Scout happily.

And then he turned to Kara and nuzzled her. He licked her on the nose and gave her the world's most gigantic hug ever. "I never knew you guys cared that much about me" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 04:13 AM
Kara smiled, "Well now you know." Kara said purring as she wrapped her paws around his neck bringing him closer to her, she smiled as there noses touched.
--
"Your so cool Scout, dunno what we'd do without you" Reno said smiling
--
"Yeah Reno's right for a change" Mara laughed.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 04:17 AM
Scout smiled. He felt so loved. Scout was so happy to be alive and Kara felt the same way about Scout that Scout felt about her. Scout rubbed noses happily with Kara. A happy tear rolls down Scout's face. He never even knew how much he meant to Reno and Mara. Scout just thought they liked him because he was dating their sister.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 04:21 AM
Kara smiled "Well we wont be playing that game for a while" Kara laughed a little.
--
"yeah really.." Reno sighed.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 04:24 AM
Kara smiled "Well we wont be playing that game for a while" Kara laughed a little.
--
"yeah really.." Reno sighed.

"Tell you what I'll make you a deal Reno You and Mara could dog pile on top of me as much as you want as long as Kara isn't below you that was the problem today. 3 cubs is too much weight. If it's just you and Kara or Mara and Kara or You and Mara then it's fine. Do we have a deal Reno?" Scout says with smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 04:26 AM
Reno smiled and laid down next to Scout snuggling up to him, "Sure Scout, Hey ... Kara's right, Your fur is warm" Reno said smiling up to him,
--
"Really? is it Reno?" Mara said walking over and lieing down next to Scout, "OH it is, It feels nice." Mara said smiling,
--
"Don't you two get any ideas now.. Hes mine" Kara smirked

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 04:30 AM
Reno smiled and laid down next to Scout snuggling up to him, "Sure Scout, Hey ... Kara's right, Your fur is warm" Reno said smiling up to him,
--
"Really? is it Reno?" Mara said walking over and lieing down next to Scout, "OH it is, It feels nice." Mara said smiling,
--
"Don't you two get any ideas now.. Hes mine" Kara smirked

"They couldn't have me even if they tried"Scout laughed. "I'm a one girl man and ypou are my girl" Scout said licking her continuously. Reno and Mara snuggle against Scout.Scout smiles and licks Mara on the cheek.

Mizani
August 18th, 2005, 09:48 AM
"Well I never boasted but the other lions always noticed my achievements" Subira sighed. Her sister always made her feel a little depressed.

"Well you can't dwell in the past for long. Now what are we gonna do here anyway?" She smiled, trying to change the subject. Hopefully some fun would clear her mind a little.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 09:50 AM
"Thats what happens when you Popular amongst the Pride" Tumai smirked,
He looked around, "Hmm How about a hunt?" Tumai asked

The thrill of a hunt should clear her mind of those bad thoughts, always does for me.. Hopefully

Mizani
August 18th, 2005, 12:01 PM
"I meant here at the waterfall stupid" Subira smirked, nudging him playfully.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Tumai smirked, "Oh okay sorry, Um how about a little swim?" Tumai said looking over the edge of the waterfall staring down at his reflection.

Mizani
August 18th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Subira grinned, and walked around Tumai so she was behind him. With a slight laugh, she knocked him into the water.

"You have fun swimming"

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 12:28 PM
Tumai broke the surface of the water gasping for air, he wasnt prepared for that, "Oh You'll pay for that.." Tumai said with a smirk grabbing Subira's paws and dragging her into the Water, "Wet Lioness!" Tumai laughed keeping hold of her so she wouldnt get out of the water.

Mizani
August 18th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Subira taken quite by surprise, gave out a shriek before plunging with Tumai underneath the water.

She resurfaced and glared at Tumai, before smirking and dunking his head under.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Tumai went under water and and grabed Subira's hind legs pulling her under, then He surfaced laughing loudly.

Mizani
August 18th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Subira swam to the surface again, and gulped in a few mouthfuls of water.
She sprayed the water in her mouth all over Tumai, and laughed half way through, sending more water over his face.

"Now whos the wet lion?" She smirked.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Tumai laughed, "Never had that happen before" Tumai said taking his paw and wiping some of the water off his face, which did No good at all seeing his paw was wet.
Tumai swam over to the Waters edge and got out shaking his fur off to get himself dry.

Mizani
August 18th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Subira swam around the water for a bit. It felt cool and refreshing as it had when she had drunk it. She laughed a little to herself, feeling like a cub again.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Tumai smirked, "Boy your full of energy today arent you." Tumai said laughing a little to himself, He laid down on the ground letting the sun dry him off a bit, "I'm not to fond of swimming around That Much" Tumai laughed.

Mizani
August 18th, 2005, 12:55 PM
"Yeah you big sour puss. Never did like water did ya?"

Subira grinned and pulled herself out of the water and walked over to Tumai and shook her fur, sending hundreds of water droplets spraying over him.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Tumai smirked, "Well no not really," Tumai said watching her get out of the water,
Shes going to do it I can tell,
Then it happened she shook her fur off and water went all over Tumai
"Aww Come on I just dried off Subira" Tumai said laughing
Hmm Revenge sounds nice..
Tumai smirked looking at Subira with a raised eyebrow, He tackled her sending them both back into the water.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 01:00 PM
"They couldn't have me even if they tried"Scout laughed. "I'm a one girl man and ypou are my girl" Scout said licking her continuously. Reno and Mara snuggle against Scout.Scout smiles and licks Mara on the cheek.

[For KTL]

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 01:02 PM
(slaps paw to head, Oh geesh must have missed that one :( I'll reply to it now ^_^..Kara.. get over here *Smirks)

Kara smiled, "Glad to hear that Scout, Don't want you going off with some other Lioness.. I'd have to beat em down" Kara joked. She smiled then nuzzled Scout's cheek.

Mizani
August 18th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Tumai smirked, "Well no not really," Tumai said watching her get out of the water,
Shes going to do it I can tell,
Then it happened she shook her fur off and water went all over Tumai
"Aww Come on I just dried off Subira" Tumai said laughing
Hmm Revenge sounds nice..
Tumai smirked looking at Subira with a raised eyebrow, He tackled her sending them both back into the water.
Subira growled again, when they resurfaced, and she bumped Tumai hard before getting out of the water and padded over to a rock.

"You don't play fair" She smirked.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 01:04 PM
Tumai smirked getting out of the water rubbing his head, "Niether do you" He laughed, Then he shook off his fur making sure not to get any on Subira, "And now that I'm dried off I'm staying away from you, you'll get me wet again!" Tumai laughed.

Mizani
August 18th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Subira smirked and hopped off the rock and rubbed her head against Tumai.

"Do you mind getting wet if I do that?" She said, still smirking.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Tumai purred a little, "Hmm.. Let me think about that one.. Nah," Tumai said with a smile. "So, What do you want to do next?" Tumai asked. Then he put his paw on the ground forgetting about the injury he had and put his weight down on it, he immediatly picked it back up in pain, "ow, Forgot about that.."

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 01:17 PM
(slaps paw to head, Oh geesh must have missed that one :( I'll reply to it now ^_^..Kara.. get over here *Smirks)

Kara smiled, "Glad to hear that Scout, Don't want you going off with some other Lioness.. I'd have to beat em down" Kara joked. She smiled then nuzzled Scout's cheek.

Scout nuzzles Kara's cheek back. "Don't worry one thing that will mever is you being my girl that's not going to change ever Scout says. Mara jumps onto Scout's belly and snuggles against his warm belly right on his tickleish spot. Scout laughs as he looks up and extends his head just long eough to rub noses with Kara affectionately.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 01:21 PM
Kara smiled and licked his nose.
He's so good with cubs, And he's so nice to them..

"So what do you guys want to go do." Kara ased then her stomach growled, "Well," She laughed, "Guess I'm a little hungry.. How about you guys?" Kara asked
--
Reno smirked, "Hungry little Kara, Well.. I guess I'm a little hungry, How about you Mara?" Reno asked
--
"Same, I'm starving!" Mara said jumping off Scout's stomach.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Scout couldn't seem to get up cause he was lazy. "As soon as someone helps me up I'd say I was hugry too." Scout said with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Kara smirked, "Lazy cub." She said rolling Scout over on his Stomach, "I'm pretty sure you can push yourself up on your paws" Kara said with a wink as she nuzzled his cheek.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Scout got up. Reno and Mara both jump onto his back for a ride. "So you want me to do a little hunting. Give me about ten minutes and I can have food for all 4 of us" Scout said nuzzling her.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 01:30 PM
"Hmm I'll come with you, You two stay here, where Mom can see you" Kara said looking back at her Mother who was at the Waterhole,
---
"Fine, We'll stay here and play or something" Reno sighed
"Yeah, Sounds like fun" Mara smirked pinning Reno to the ground
--
"So what do you fancy today Scout?" Kara asked.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 01:32 PM
"Gazelle maybe zebra" Scout said licking his lips. "He watched Reno and Mara play. "Hey guys any suggestions on what you're hungry for?" He calls to them.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 01:34 PM
"umm...Gazelles, havnt had them in a while huh Reno?" Mara asked,
"Well, We havnt had them since dad left with Ballard a while ago.." Reno sighed thinking about his father still away from the Pride Lands.
--
Kara smiled, "Yeah, They are good, And dad will be back sooner or later" Kara said nuzzling Mara to make her feel better, she walked back over to Scout, "Come on lets get moving" Kara said with a smirk as she looked around the Pride Lands. "I don't see any, Guess we'll have to go exploring to find some" Kara said with a smile. "It will take both of us to take one down, You know that right Scout?" Kara asked.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 01:59 PM
"I didn't know that I think I saw a pack of Gazelle's not too far away come on" Scout said. Crawling through the grass just as Scout said there were five or six Gazelle's grazing very close to them.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Kara smiled, the thought of a hunt raced through her mind, she loved hunting almost as much as she loved Scout, but nothing came as close to that.
"So Scout, Lets work together on this one.. Which one do you want to go for?" Kara asked crouching down low beside Scout.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Scout moved closer to Kara. He surveyed the scene. He sees a Gazelle limping. "Bingo" Scout said with a smile. "See that Gazelle over there he's limping that means something is wrong with his leg, and that means that he is going to be slower and an easier catch for us, what dou think?" He whispers.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Kara smirked, "Always picking on the Injured ones eh Scout" She said whispering, "Come on lets get closer to him.. We can take him down easily with that leg" Kara laughed a little, she crawled a little ahead of Scout hiding in some tall grass waiting for Scout to come.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Scout stalks up right beside her. He gets in a pouncing position. All right when I count to 3 you ounce on him and I'll go for the neck okay?" "1 2 3"
Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 02:26 PM
Kara ran forward at the Gazelle and Leaped onto its Back, "Now Scout!" Kara said as she clawed at its side making it fall to the ground, but the fight for the kill had only just begun.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Kara ran forward at the Gazelle and Leaped onto its Back, "Now Scout!" Kara said as she clawed at its side making it fall to the ground, but the fight for the kill had only just begun.

Scout jumped on top of the gazelle pinning it to the ground Scout starts thearing the Gazelle's neck apart until it falls limp. Scout smiles at Kara. Scout still had blood on his mane from the Gazelle.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Kara smiled and gave the Gazelle one last claw to make sure it was down for good, She watched as the Rest of the Herd started running at the site of Predators.
She looked back at Scout, "Aww your all dirty now" Kara said licking the blood from his muzzle and mane.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 02:39 PM
"You did a great job thanks sweetie" Scout says licking her on the nose and nuzzling her. "Now would you please help me get the meal back home" Scout said dragging the gazelle.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 02:41 PM
Kara smirked, "A big strong lion like you should be able to do it" Kara laughed grabbing a leg in her mouth, "Come on lets get back to the Waterhole" Kara said through the Leg in her mouth, She didn't know if he had heard her or not, but atleast she said it.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 02:43 PM
"Yeah Let's get back to the watering hole. I bet Reno and Mara will be thankful for this." Scout said with a load of thhe Gazelle's neck in his mouth. mThey get back to the watering hole and just like Scout said Mara and Reno were happy with the dinner.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Reno and Mara were wrestling with each other at the Waterhole when Reno heard Scout and Kara coming up, "Hey Look there back Mara!" Reno yelled,
"So I see" Mara laughed getting off of Reno, "Well I won, 3 out of 2 pins" Mara smirked
'Yeah, only this one though" Reno winked, They both ran up to Scout and Kara,
"Wow You guys did a good job" Mara said with a smile
Reno Smirked, "I could do that" Reno said trying to look cool once again.
---
Kara smiled, as she layed down the Gazelle, "Sure you could Reno," Kara laughed,

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Scout laughs. "Hey Reno if it's okay with Kara I could teach you how to do that" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Kara nudged him, "He's not old enough, Way to young.." Kara said whispering to him
--
"Huh teach me what Scout?" Reno asked.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 03:06 PM
"I'll tell you when you're older. " Scout said. "Sorry Kara I can be so dumb at times." Scout whispered to Kara. "You forgive me"? Scout said still whispering.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Kara smirked, "How many times do I have to forgive you" Kara said with a smirk as she licked his cheek, "Sure.." Kara purred
--
"Uh Okay what ever.. So can we eat now?" Reno asked smacking his lips.
Mara smirked, "So rude, They get to eat first, they got the meal" Mara said with a smile as she sat down.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Scout walks up to Mara and strokes her on the head with a paw gently. "At least you still have manners Mara" Scout said with a wink. "But as much manners as you have you and Reno are allowed to eat first" Scout said licking her on the cheek and then rubbing noses with Kara. "I do a lot of stupid things it's nice you can forgive all of them" Scout says with a laugh kissing her on the nose twice.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Mara smiled, "Thanks Scout" Mara said biting into the neck and chewing a piece of meat.
--
"Yeah thanks a lot" Reno said bowing his head. "See I have manners?" Reno said with a smile before biting a piece of the Gazelle off and chewing it gratefully.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 04:05 PM
Scout was starving but he knew it was a common courtesy to let his friends go first. "At least our siblings have manners" Scout said nuzzling her. "Just like their big sister" Scout laughs He smiles he knew he did the right thing by letting them eat first.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 04:12 PM
Mara smiled, "I'm done..."
--
"Me too.." Reno sighed "I'm stuffed" Reno said falling on his back.
--
Kara smirked, "The pigs are done eating now" Kara laughed.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 04:53 PM
"After you" Scout said with a smile letting her go first. Scout followed closely behind and bit a big piece of meat off the neck. This Gazelle tasted great to Scout. 20 minutes later........ "Man I'm stuffed I gotta lose some fat. I'm turning into Mr. Fatty Fatty Fat Fat over here. " Scout said lying next to Reno and Mara.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 04:56 PM
Kara smiled finishing up herself, she poked his stomach, "Nah, thats muscle.." Kara said purring, "Muscley little cub.." Kara laughed, "I'm fat" Kara said patting her stomach.
--
Mara chuckled "Your both fat!"

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 05:03 PM
"Oh really? let's see how thin you are then Ms. Twig" Scout said joking around with her.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Mara sucked in her stomach making it appear as if she was skinny.
"See?" Mara said as she blew out air and inhaling some more, "Oh darn" She laughed.
--
Reno smirked, "Chubby wubby" Reno laughed,
--
Kara smirked, "Your both lazy cubs"

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Scout laughs. He pulls Mara and Reno close to him. They both cuddle against his fur.

Kara sits in front of him. "So Kara what do you want to do" Scout said smiling nose to nose with Kara.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Kara smiled and licked his nose, "Anything, What ever you want to do Scout.."

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 05:17 PM
"What about my two chubby little friends down there" Scout said with a laugh looking down at Mara and Reno.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 05:24 PM
"Doesnt matter, were kinda bored so we'll do anything" Mara smiled,
"Thanks for answering for me." Reno glared at Mara,
"Your welcome" Mara laughed,
--
"No fighting you guys" Kara laughed.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 05:26 PM
"All right then you two Chubby cubbies" Scout said laughing at his own joke. "HMMMMMMMM uhhhhhhh playing tag seems like a good idea to me." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Kara smiled, "Sounds like fun"
--
"yeah it does i'm in on that" Mara smiled, "I'll get to beat Reno in that too" She laughed
--
"Just cause I want to beat Mara, I'll join in" Reno said with a smirk.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Scout tries to get up but his fat little belly sends him down again. "Kara do you think I can get a little help this is embarrassing I'm so fat I can't even get up" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Kara laughed, "Hmm"
This might be my chance.
Kara smirked, "Nope," She said getting on top of Scout and pinning all four of his paws to the ground and curling his tail up with hers so he couldnt use that either, she kept her head far away from his so he couldnt lick her, "Gotcha now.." Kara smirked.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Scout was feeling so bad about putting on so much weight that he didn't even care if Kara was pinning him he just lied there sadly not even trying to fight out of being pinned.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Kara smiled down at him, "Not even going to try?" Kara asked,
This isnt like him, whats wrong with him..
"Scout, whats wrong?" Kara asked staring into his eyes, they had a sad look to them.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 05:46 PM
"Just gotten a little too fat for my liking Kara. Mara and Reno must think it's a real riot. I can't even get up cause I'm so fat." Scout said depressed.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Kara smirked, "Nah your not that fat, We can go running, exercise a little if you want.." Kara said purring letting his paws free and unwinding her tail, and then she nuzzled his cheek.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 05:59 PM
"That's one of the reasons I suggested tag." Scout said all that runnig around couldn't hurt" Scout said nuzzling her cheek back "But the next time you pin me Expect me to fight back" He says playfully. "So who's gonna be it?" Scout said licking her nose.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Kara smirked, "They're not fast enough to catch you.. So Me." Kara laughed,
"Alright, lets play Tag then!" Mara smiled.
"Okay lets go!" Reno said running off
Mara followed Reno
"I'll give you all 5 seconds head start" Kara smirked.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Scout smiled and ran off too until he caught up with Mara and Reno. Scout was a little bit slower because of his weight but quickly Scout burns that off.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Kara ran after Scout making sure to get him first, letting the cubs have a little more fun, "Gonna getcha Scout!" Kara said running beside him, she pounced on top of him making him fall to the ground, they rolled a bit, "Gotcha!" Kara said jumping off of Scout and running away, "Oh and almost forgot" She said coming to a stop "TAG!"

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 06:25 PM
"Oh you just wait Kara I'm gonna get you for that. Scout ran fast as a cheetah he playfully pounces on her tail. "Tag you're it I tagged your tail" Scout said. Blowing a rasberry at Kara kiddingly and then ran off fast as a bullet.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 06:37 PM
(ooc: sorry its taking so long to reply, Scanning comp and programming something :X)

Kara smirked, "Oh thats it" Kara said running after Scout, then she thought of Reno, "Oh Reno..." Kara said laughing
"Uh oh, RUN!!!" Reno yelled.
Kara gave chase and ran up in front of Reno stopping him in his tracks, "Gotcha you little scaredy cat"
Reno looked back and started running away from Kara,
Kara ran up to Reno again blocking his path once again, "your mine little brother.." Kara smirked, she flicked her tail on his face playfully, "Tag" Kara smirked as she ran off,
"Oh no fair, your tails longer than mine." Reno sighed, He looked around and found Mara, "Mara.. Come here you little Girl!" Reno said chasing after Mara, He caught up with her soon and tagged her side, "Aww man" Mara said looking around at who to tag, she ran after Scout, "Come here you!" Mara said laughing.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 06:44 PM
"You could never catch me Mara I'm too fast for you" Scout said laughing. Mara picked up speed and chased after Scout. "Try to catch me if You can Mara" Scout said sticking his tongue out at her.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Mara decided to trick him, She crouched low to the ground and crept quietly up walked straight ahead, she was so small no one could see her in the tall grasses, She got close enough up to him and tagged his paw, "Gotcha!" Mara said smiling running off

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Scout chases after Mara and tags her. Scout was so quick it was only a matter of seconds. "Tag you're it" Scout said jumping over her playfully and taking off at lightning speed.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 06:52 PM
"Grr!" Maragrowled playfully, She decided to go after someone who wasnt so hard, Kara had stopped and was looking into a puddle of water at her reflection, staring at the two necklaces on her neck, She smiled at the one Scout had given her, it was the best present she had ever recieved, then there was the Yellow Crescent Moon Necklace that came from her home Lands, The Nova Pride.
Mara crept up behind Kara and tagged her back, "Tag your it!" Mara said running off, "Oh hey now I wasnt even ready" Kara smirked, she ran off after Scout seeing she was the only one who could catch him.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Scout was running off from Kara suddenly he tripped over a root sticking out of ground injuring his paw again. He limped off.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Kara ran after him, she didn't see him trip, but she did notice he slowed down a little, she jumped on his back and they rolled and somersaulted till coming to a stop with Kara on top of Scout, She purred, "Tag and.. Pinned. New Record,"

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 06:59 PM
"UMMMM I tripped over a root and injured my paw I think I twisted it." Scout said. The pain was okay because he could still run a little bit.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Kara looked at his paw, She touched it with her paw, "did that hurt?" Kara asked getting off of Scout, "Just don't walk on that paw.. It might get worse.." Kara said giving his paw a lick.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 07:03 PM
"Awww thanks." Scout said his paw hurt a little when she touched it he licked her nose. His paw was starting to feel a little better all ready. "It was just a minor sprain I think I can still play and be it." Scout said smiling licking her. "I'll give you a 10 second head start" Scout said licking her nose again.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 07:14 PM
"If you give me that much you'll never catch me.. But okay Scout" Kara said smiling as she licked his cheek then ran off

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 07:18 PM
"If you give me that much you'll never catch me.. But okay Scout" Kara said smiling as she licked his cheek then ran off

10 seconds later Scout sees Kara running off. Scout runs down another pathway. While Kara was running Scout was waiting in some bushes in front of her laying low to the ground he pounces on her playfully and licks her nose.
"You're pinned and you're it." Scout said with a laugh before running off. He had obviously found a shortcut.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Kara growled a little bit, She got up and ran after Scout, she ran at him tackling him to the ground, "TAG! and a double pin today! Two in a row" Kara said rubbing her nose on his, "Beat that?" Kara smirked and ran off,
--
Reno and Mara decided to stay back and watch Scout and Kara go after each other.
"This is funner watching them play than us playing what they do is funny" Mara said laughing
"Yeah it is" Reno smirked.

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Scout decided to tag Reno this time. "Welcome back to the game Reno and one more thing tag, you're it" Scout said with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
August 18th, 2005, 09:03 PM
"Hey no fair, I called out of the game.." Reno sighed, He smirked and tagged Mara, "Now your it!" Reno laughed running away,
Kara had ran off looking into a tree, she thought she saw something, then Mara came up and jumped on her tagging her, "Tag!" Mara yelled
"Geesh! I need to stop day dreaming!" Kara laughed.

(ooc: Well thats my last post for about.. 6 hours lol Cya)

Simba22
August 18th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Scout ran away from Kara. Kara tacked him down but Scout pinned her this was 2 for 2 with Scout he chased after Mara and tagged her. He hated to bring them back into the game but it was funner when there were more people playing.

Nela
August 18th, 2005, 11:58 PM
Star was walking around aimlessley through the pridelands. She saw that large rock in the distance and decided to check it out. She made her way toward the giant rock, noticing that many lionesses were gathered around it. "That must be the King's home..." she thought.
----------------
Reno ran around, not really tagging anyone but just to prove he was fast. He sped up ahead of Scout, and stopped to turn around and say, "Mom says I have her genes when it comes to speed, and my dad's when it comes to strength." He smiled cockily at his statement, then flexed his young muscles. "See?"
---------
"Well, mother says I'm all her. Speed, smarts, beauty..." Mara fluffed some of her fur. "That's all I'll ever need." She smiled and tackled Reno down playfully. "See? With all my traits, Reno is nothing to pin." she laughed and let her brother up.
----------------
Reno fell to the ground and struggled to be let back up. "What? Hey... not true!" he smirked and leapt into the air aiming for Mara, but she stepped to the side, allowing him to fall in the dirt.
----------
"Ha. That just proves I'm smarter." she said, sticking a tongue out at him.
---
"Oh yeah?" Reno growled playfully and tackled her back, sending the cubs into a roll, straight into the water. The two laughed and splashed eachother playfully.
--------
"Looks like they forgot about the game, huh Scout..." Kara smiled to him.

Nala The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 12:02 AM
{{Twi told me we seem to have got lost 30pages back and that i should post - so a little help where were up to before i go sleep please?}}

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 12:11 AM
((uhh just lying bout under the tree...nothing much new...Twilight nuzzling Nala...Simba sitting like a big blob of fur))

Katse
August 19th, 2005, 12:21 AM
((I think a few weeks have passed by, too.))

Nala The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
((uhh just lying bout under the tree...nothing much new...Twilight nuzzling Nala...Simba sitting like a big blob of fur))

{{Ta for that Stuey, will reply tomorrow still not feeling great but cant sleep although im shatterd so night folks}}

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Katse
((I think a few weeks have passed by, too.))

((Yeah for you doesn't make to much diffrence for us really))

Simba22
August 19th, 2005, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Nela
Star was walking around aimlessley through the pridelands. She saw that large rock in the distance and decided to check it out. She made her way toward the giant rock, noticing that many lionesses were gathered around it. "That must be the King's home..." she thought.
----------------
Reno ran around, not really tagging anyone but just to prove he was fast. He sped up ahead of Scout, and stopped to turn around and say, "Mom says I have her genes when it comes to speed, and my dad's when it comes to strength." He smiled cockily at his statement, then flexed his young muscles. "See?"
---------
"Well, mother says I'm all her. Speed, smarts, beauty..." Mara fluffed some of her fur. "That's all I'll ever need." She smiled and tackled Reno down playfully. "See? With all my traits, Reno is nothing to pin." she laughed and let her brother up.
----------------
Reno fell to the ground and struggled to be let back up. "What? Hey... not true!" he smirked and leapt into the air aiming for Mara, but she stepped to the side, allowing him to fall in the dirt.
----------
"Ha. That just proves I'm smarter." she said, sticking a tongue out at him.
---
"Oh yeah?" Reno growled playfully and tackled her back, sending the cubs into a roll, straight into the water. The two laughed and splashed eachother playfully.
--------
"Looks like they forgot about the game, huh Scout..." Kara smiled to him.

"Yeah hey If you want to swim around too I wouldn't mind. We haven't had a splash fight in like forever." Scout said licking her nose.

Kovu The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 02:35 AM
Kara smiled, "Well Its your choice on the game we play Scout" Kara said smiling watching the two cubs play around in the waterhole.
(ooc: I heard Kago couldnt come back on LEA.. Or is that just a rumor or something. But if its true, this RP is Screwed Cause well lol Kovujin and Ballard were with him -_-)

Simba22
August 19th, 2005, 02:41 AM
((OOC: He couldn't come back on Lea meaning he was banned or suspended or something?))

"Whatever you say" Scout says with his tail wagging to and fro as he back up a few paces and tackles her down they somersault 5 times and Scout pins Kara down in shallow water.

Kovu The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 02:59 AM
(I don't know i just remember something about him saying he might not be able to get on lea or msn or something.. Not sure but back to the RP..)
When Kara got pinned water flew from both her sides, "Gah, You win again" Kara said laughing, she moved her head forwards and licked his cheek purring a little, "Now i'm all... Wet"

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 08:03 AM
((Thats all I could find Nala))

"I wouldn't mind being nursed anyway you did hit my bad bit slightly" he purred rolling onto his back looking back at Nala give her the big eyes treatment.
"Na only way hes going to beat you is to keep practising on you" he smiled slightly to her "Thats how I learnt to pin you afteral" Twilight purred.

Originally posted by Nala The Lion
Nala laughed at Twilight and Simba discussing Nala pinning them. ''Good to hear that Twilight, I'd have to nurse you better again if you were hurt.'' she smirked. ''Simba will learn one day Twilight'' she laughed. ''he may need to practise on you first before he attempts me though'' she chuckled jokingly.

Simba22
August 19th, 2005, 09:54 AM
(I don't know i just remember something about him saying he might not be able to get on lea or msn or something.. Not sure but back to the RP..)
When Kara got pinned water flew from both her sides, "Gah, You win again" Kara said laughing, she moved her head forwards and licked his cheek purring a little, "Now i'm all... Wet"

"Well that's how I like my girls nice and wet." Scout said with a laugh. He licked her on her wet little nose. He playfully dunked her underwater.

Nala The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 10:35 AM
"I wouldn't mind being nursed anyway you did hit my bad bit slightly" he purred rolling onto his back looking back at Nala give her the big eyes treatment.
"Na only way hes going to beat you is to keep practising on you" he smiled slightly to her "Thats how I learnt to pin you afteral" Twilight purred.

Originally posted by Nala The Lion
Nala laughed at Twilight and Simba discussing Nala pinning them. ''Good to hear that Twilight, I'd have to nurse you better again if you were hurt.'' she smirked. ''Simba will learn one day Twilight'' she laughed. ''he may need to practise on you first before he attempts me though'' she chuckled jokingly.

{{Thanks for that hun}}

Nala purred as Twilight nuzzled her softly. ''I'll nurse you better then yes Twilight?'' she smirked. ''Yes but you've still only managed to pin me ONCE'' she laughed. ''I own you'' she said jokingly.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 10:39 AM
(Heh, I don't have any idea where I am here. :woeisme: I think I was with Twilight and Nala right?)

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 10:49 AM
((Yeah you were))

"Always nice to know I'm in good paws" he smiled winking at Nala "But still Nala even if it was once I still pinned your lovely furry butt" he winked at her "And who knows I might just get lucky again" he smiled licking her nose.
"I like being owned by you" he laughed softly "Your not as heavy as me if anything I'm doing you a favour my dear" he purred smiling.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 10:50 AM
Simba smirks and rolls his eyes a little as he rests his head on his two front paws once more. He closes his eyes slightly and blinks a couple of times.

Kovu The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 01:28 PM
"Well that's how I like my girls nice and wet." Scout said with a laugh. He licked her on her wet little nose. He playfully dunked her underwater.

Kara smirked, "nice and wet eh?" Kara said smiling, She was about to roll him over and pin him down but before she could he dunked her under water. She went under and swam away from Scout and popped up in the middle of the Waterhole, she turned around so she was facing Scout, Then she stuck out her tongue at him.

Nela
August 19th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Nela awoke from her nap to find the cubs playing in the water. It was getting pretty late, and she was still worried about Kovujin.

"Hey kids," she shouted, "Have you seen your father lately? Do you know where he is?"

Kovu The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Kara ran to her mother and licked her cheek, Mara and Reno ran over also,

Kara looked up to her Mother, "Yes Mother, I know where he is, He's with Kago and Ballard.. Trying to find Karifu in some.. Other place, he didn't tell me where he was going though." Kara said with a sigh.

"Its getting lonely around here with out daddy," Mara said with a frown
"Yeah it is, Wish he would come back soon" Reno said rubbing up against his mothers front leg.

Nela
August 19th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Kara ran to her mother and licked her cheek, Mara and Reno ran over also,

Kara looked up to her Mother, "Yes Mother, I know where he is, He's with Kago and Ballard.. Trying to find Karifu in some.. Other place, he didn't tell me where he was going though." Kara said with a sigh.

"Its getting lonely around here with out daddy," Mara said with a frown
"Yeah it is, Wish he would come back soon" Reno said rubbing up against his mothers front leg.

I wonder where he is... should I go looking for him? He's been gone for days... I hope he's okay...

Nela looked down and nuzzled the cubs lovingly. "Karifu's missing?" she said, worriedly.

"Mama, can we go look for daddy?" Mara looked up to her and asked.
"Yeah, can we? It'd be an adventure, that'd be fun!" Reno piped up.
"No no no, kids. He could be somewhere... dangerous..." she said, remembering how he could be in the outlands, and the many times he was attacked when he was there.

Simba22
August 19th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Scout remembered about all 3 of his family members missing. He got out of the water and shook hiself dry. He puts his head down sadly thinking the worst happened.

Kovu The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 03:24 PM
Kovujin let out a sigh looking down from the rocks of the Jessahassi Pride, He didn't know what to do, So many lions and lioness down there that looked like born killers. He could smell Karifu's scent so much, it was strong in the days air. He kept thinking about his family back at home. The wind blew around his mane rustling it a little, He breathed in the cool air and let it out with a sigh. He kept thinking about Nela, If she was okay, and his cubs. What if they had gotten into some kind of trouble. He took a quick look back where the Direction of Pride Rock was, It was quite a long ways away, it took him Kago and Ballard three days to get where they were now, and now.. There was no turning back, He would save Karifu. And he will, Go back home to his family.
Then the wind blew once again, and it sounded as if a voice was talking to him, He looked up to the sky and noticed leaves swirling in a wind, It blew in circles around his head, he kept following the Leaves, then the wind blew away from him down to the Lions and Lioness, then it went inside a cave. Maybe it was telling him to follow it, to inside the Cave.. Maybe thats where they were holding Karifu, "Kago, I think they have Karifu in there, I have a strange feeling that i'm just right I know I am... but how to get down there without being noticed.. Is the Plan." Kovujin said staring down scanning the lions for a place where they could sneak up to the cave and get her out, It looked like he and Kago would have to fight there way to get to Karifu.
---

"Aww, You ruin all the fun" Reno said with a sigh he walked off a little and sat down on the ground, a tear ran down his cheek, Then he looked up to the sky. "Daddy.. Come back home.." He said quietly.

Simba22
August 19th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Scout sat next to Reno he starts crying as well. "Your dad is going to come home soon Reno everything is gonna be just fine. I know exactly how you feel my dad went away too and my sister and my mom If I lost them I don't know what I'd do" Scout says crying even more now.

Kovu The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Reno looked up to Scout and smiled at him, "Well atleast I still have you, and my family still here" Reno said rubbing his head on his front leg.

Simba22
August 19th, 2005, 03:42 PM
"Yeah"Scout said. Nuzzling Reno back. "At least you still have your family all my family left" Scout said biting his lip to stop himself from crying again as he hugged Reno tightly.

Kovu The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Reno looked up to him, he didnt know that had happened to Scout, here he was whining over his father just leaving, when Scouts whole family had left him , he felt bad for himself. "Sorry Scout.. I'm sorry to hear that.." He said crying, "I didn't know that was what happened, I thought Kago and Karifu were your Parents.."
Reno looked back at his mother. "I think we should go over there.. You can see your 'girl friend'" Reno said with a smile to try to make Scout feel a little better, "Then you can looooovveeeee her.." Reno laughed a little.

Simba22
August 19th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Reno looked up to him, he didnt know that had happened to Scout, here he was whining over his father just leaving, when Scouts whole family had left him , he felt bad for himself. "Sorry Scout.. I'm sorry to hear that.." He said crying, "I didn't know that was what happened, I thought Kago and Karifu were your Parents.."
Reno looked back at his mother. "I think we should go over there.. You can see your 'girl friend'" Reno said with a smile to try to make Scout feel a little better, "Then you can looooovveeeee her.." Reno laughed a little.

Scout gave a weak little smile. He sniffles. "It's okay Reno It's not your fault I just hope my parents and Ballard come out of this okay and not dead" Scout said. He shakes that thought from his head. "Come on let's go back to Kara and Mara Reno, hey that rhymes." Scout said with a weak laugh.

Kovu The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Reno smirked, "You think to much about things, you just now noticed Mara and Kara's name rhymes, Geesh your slow" Reno said shaking his head, He smiled up to Scout to let him know he was only joking around.

Simba22
August 19th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Reno smirked, "You think to much about things, you just now noticed Mara and Kara's name rhymes, Geesh your slow" Reno said shaking his head, He smiled up to Scout to let him know he was only joking around.

"I'm not slow okay maybe just a little bit" Scout said with a laugh. He playfully gives Reno a noogie. "I'm glad that you and Mara are here other wise me and my girlfriend would have had to save you two knuckleheads." Scout said joking around.

Kovu The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Reno laughed, "Save us from what? We could get out of anything with this face." Reno said giving Scout a look with his puppy dog eyes, "how can you resist that.." Reno said sniffling a little faking everything, He laughed,

Simba22
August 19th, 2005, 04:02 PM
"AWWWWWWWWW you are too cute to have anything to happen to you. Now me I can't do that" Scout tries the sad puppy dog face but ends up looking far from cute. "You gotta show me how you do that." Scout said." Before I get killed for being too ugly" Scout says with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Reno laughed histarically at Scout's face "Oh my! Thats funny! You look nothing like cute you look like a diseased Hyena!" Reno laughed, he was only joking, he jumped on Scout's back, "Maybe I'll teach you later.. But now its only a secret" Reno said with a wink, "NOw, Giddey-up Scout! To Kara and Mom!" Reno laughed as he sat down on Scout's back.

Simba22
August 19th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Scout cringes a little as accidently his claws sunk into Scout's back a little. Scout walks over to Kara and Mara. He sits down letting Reno slide off his back.

Kovu The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Reno didn't know he hurt Scout, he slid down his back,, "Wee!" He laughed before ploppin down on the grass.
--
Kara smiles and rubs her head with Scouts, "hello there." Kara said purring a little.

Simba22
August 19th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Scout smiles. He rubs head's with her's and then gives her a lick on the nose. "Hi there ya miss me?" Scout said with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Kara laughs, "Muchly I missed you a lot.." Kara smirked, "its only been.. 20 minutes since we last saw each other" Kara said with a wink. She looked back up to her Mother and Smiled.

Simba22
August 19th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Scout nuzzled her affectionately. "So what do you guys wanna do now"? Scout asked knowing full well they were going to say whatever Scout wants to do.

Kovu The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Kara smirked, "Dunno, Your choice.. as always" Kara smiled,
"I"m staying here with mom," Mara said smiling
"Me too, Might take a nap not sure.." Reno said with a smirk.

Simba22
August 19th, 2005, 05:08 PM
"I've got an idea how about we all take a nap right here that way you can be close to your mom". Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Kara smiled, "Sure what ever ya want, I am a little tired though.." She said with a yawn

Simba22
August 19th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Reno yawned as well and jumps onto Scout's back and purrs as he snuggles against the warm fur on his back and closes his eyes.

Kovu The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Kara laid down beside Scout and fell asleep next to him with her head on her paws.
Mara went over and snuggled close to her Mother and fell asleep.

Simba22
August 19th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Scout snuggled up real close to Kara as a breeze mad him shiver a little bit. He wrapped a paw gently around Kara.

Kovu The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Kara smiled, She felt him shiver against her, She moved a little bit closer next to him, "Stay warm Scout.." Kara said with a smile, Then she layed her head on one of his paws, She looked up to him and smiled before falling asleep.

Simba22
August 19th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Scout smiles as he felt Kara lay her head on his paw and Reno snuggled against his warm fur. He closed his eyes and starts to dream......

He was playing with Mara and Reno and Kara when suddenly he sees a pack of lions kill Both his parents and his sister who weren't too far away. Scout bolted awake. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Scout screamed sweat wasm pouring down his face he was even crying this was the first time a bad dream had ever made him cry.

Kovu The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Kara fell asleep, she started to dream of everything she had flash backs of her past, and she remembered the night that Her Real Mother had thrown her into the Waterhole, Then she saw the Face, Of a lioness that was familiar, it was her Mother now. Nela. She picked her up out of the water and laid her on the ground and then she saw another Lion walk up, he was jet black with a golden yellow mane, It was her Father.. Kovujin, She saw everything, how they met. Then she heard how Kovujin would help raise her... She then jumped into the future more where they were now, she was with Scout. Scout was smiling at her, it was the first day they realized they loved each other. A smile appeared on her face in the real world, then it jumped to the graveyard where they found Scout's Parents, she was backing away from the bones and where she saw Scout crying, then She heard Scout scream and jolted out of her sleep and almost hit Scout's head coming up,

"Scout whats wrong!" Kara asked half asleep, she snuggled up close to him licking away his tears,

"What happened..?" Kara asked. She was kind of sad that she had to be interupted from her dream about her life and what happened, but to make sure Scout was okay she was glad she had woken up.

Simba22
August 19th, 2005, 05:50 PM
"Had a dream about my mom and dad and Ballard being killed" Scout said tears still running down his face from the dream.

Kovu The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 05:56 PM
"Oh no.. Sorry to hear that Scout.." Kara said licking away his tears, she rubbed her head on his then laid her head on his shoulder.

Simba22
August 19th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Reno was still fast asleep. "Wow he's a real heavy sleeper" Scout says with a smile. He licks her on the nose and then cuddles against her closing his eyes again.

Kovu The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Kara smiled, she watched as his eyes closed, when he was asleep she fell back asleep laying her head on his back.
"Night guys.." Kara said before falling asleep.

Simba22
August 19th, 2005, 06:29 PM
This time there were no nightmares at all. Scout felt warm and fuzzy against her warm fur. Scout felt so good that he met so many new friends if it wasn't for Kara Scout wouldn't even be as close to the lion he felt like he was now.

Kovu The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Kara's dream continued right where it had left off at, She was backing away from Scout who was crying, then she remembered about thinking of something and she walked forward to him and cheered him up, Then her father handed him the necklace that he had found next to a pile of bones. a tear ran down her face in the real world. Then everything went white, and Kara was in a world, with nothing there, she kept walking and couldnt find anything, then she saw up ahead was a Orange dot. She walked up to it curiously, it kept getting bigger, then she noticed it wasnt just a dot, it was something on the ground, something.. Alive.. She walked up even closer, this time she noticed it was a lion. it looked so familiar to her, Almost like she had known the lion cub for her whole life. she flipped the cub over and was staring into the face of Scout, His eyes were closed, but he was breathing meaning he was alive. She smiled he was still asleep, she nuzzled his head gentle. He opened his eyes and smiled at her. Then everything went black around her. And she was in the Rain in the Pride Lands, alone by herself, She couldnt remember when this happened. She started running away trying to find a place where she could hide away at until the rain stopped, it started lightning and thundering. She was getting even more Scared Then she saw a tree and a Lioness under it, she remembered what happened then, this was when it was raining that night and she slept with Star under the tree. She was running and found Star, then she slept, Everything went dark again, this time fading away instead of flashing right away. Then, when she opened her eyes she was staring into the face of another Lion, one she didn't know who was. (this is still the dream)
"Who.. are you?" Kara asked. The Lion had her paws tied down with Vines. "What do you want with me?" Kara asked,
The Lion just smiled and walked away from her, She looked around and noticed she was inside of a cave, and she saw Scout laying beside her tied up also, he was still knocked out cold, or asleep either one. She couldnt remember this one at all, Maybe it was turning into a nightmare, she hoped it wasnt. Then She heard a lions roar, and a scream. She shivered as a Lion started walking into the Cave, She started whimpering. Then the lion stepped into the light and it was her Father, Kovujin, Kovujin smiled looking at the two,
"glad to see you two are okay.." Kovujin said with a smile
Kara noticed there was blood on his muzzle, Had he just killed the Lion,
"Daddy can you help us out of here.. and what happened to the other Lion," Kara said trying to look outside the den. then she saw a body with claw marks and bite marks on him. "Daddy you killed him!" Kara screamed,
"Sure.. I had to Kara.. He was going to kill you two, He told me when he had me pinned down outside.. I almost lost that fight" Kovujin said looking at the ground, He cut the vines with his Claw and picked up Kara and put him on his back and grabbed Scout by the scruff of his neck.
Then He walked outside into the Bright sun, Kara looked up blinding her a little, then everything went dark again, and It stayed dark until something pounced on top of her in her dream and she woke up suddenly throwing her head forwards, "What was that.." Kara said
(Sorry it took so long :( )

Simba22
August 19th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Scout felt the movement when Kara had jolted awake. "You ok?" Scout asked curiously with half open eyes He yawned as he looked at her curiously.

Kovu The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 07:01 PM
"Yeah, just had a completly wierd dream.. But I think i'll be okay, i'm going to stay up if thats okay with you, I've slept to much today anyways" Kara laughed.

Simba22
August 19th, 2005, 07:10 PM
"Ya sure you don't want me to hang out with you? " Scout said. "I could drop Reno off next to his mom and we could both hang out if ya want" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Kara smiled,
"That sounds good to me, I feel like exploring a little bit.." Kara said nuzzling Scouts cheek

Simba22
August 19th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Scout got up and lightly picked up Reno and set him down lightly next to his sister. He nuzzled Reno. "Sleep tight Reno" Scout whispered. He walked up to Kara and nuzzled her cheek. Scout curls his tail around her's lovingly.

Kovu The Lion
August 19th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Kara smiled and purred a little walking side by side with Scout, "So where to next?" Kara asked.

Simba22
August 20th, 2005, 12:51 AM
"Your decision Kara" Scout said lovingly. "As long as it doesn't get me me or you killed I'm all for it" Scout said with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 20th, 2005, 03:18 AM
Kara shivered at his statement, she didn't even like to think about him or her getting killed, "Umm, How about we start over there." Kara said pointing out in the middle of no where in the Pride Lands, "Looks like a fun place to explore." Kara said nuzzling his cheek.

Mizani
August 20th, 2005, 03:43 AM
Tumai purred a little, "Hmm.. Let me think about that one.. Nah," Tumai said with a smile. "So, What do you want to do next?" Tumai asked. Then he put his paw on the ground forgetting about the injury he had and put his weight down on it, he immediatly picked it back up in pain, "ow, Forgot about that.."
"You and your bad memory" Subira laughed, while lifting her head up to admire the scenery some more.

Kovu The Lion
August 20th, 2005, 03:49 AM
"Yeah me and my forgetfulness" Tumai smirked, He looked around the Pride Lands, "You never answered my question" Tumai said nudging her side playfully.

Mizani
August 20th, 2005, 04:54 AM
"I'm thinking about it, unlike you ant brain" Subira growled.

Her gaze followed a butterfly, as it fluttered past her. Where was it going? She'd never thought about where a butterfly actually went. She just thought they were just, well.....there.

"Lets follow that butterfly" She said, grinning playfully, running after it before it flew out of sight

Kovu The Lion
August 20th, 2005, 05:02 AM
Tumai smirked, "Still chasing butterflies eh Subira." Tumai said running off with her chasing the butterflies, "Guess it can't hurt to act like a cub again anyways now can it?" Tumai said laughing a little.

Mizani
August 20th, 2005, 05:26 AM
((ooc: Theres only one butterfly so far KTL;)))
Subira ignored Tumai's remark, and bounded after the butterfly.
She marveled at its bright colour, and it made the creature iressistable to follow.

Kovu The Lion
August 20th, 2005, 07:05 AM
(hmm I must have accidentally hit "s".. My bad :S)
Tumai smirked, He hadnt chased butterflies in a while now, the last time he did it was with Subira when they were with cubs, never would he think he'd be doing it again as an Adolescent.
Tumai laughed, "I wonder where these things go.. Or what they do"

Mizani
August 20th, 2005, 07:09 AM
"Thats what we're finding out" Subira explained, a second butterfly appearing to flitter next to the first one. It was just as beautifully coloured, but it was easy to tell the two fluttering forms apart.

Kovu The Lion
August 20th, 2005, 07:16 AM
"Hmm Okay, Sounds, Interesting, and we can learn something new" Tumai smirked, He jumped in the air to grab a butterfly but missed and fell to the ground,

Mizani
August 20th, 2005, 07:49 AM
Subira laughed at Tumai, but quickly looked back at the butterflies.

She hopped over the rocks in the stream This time, the leaping fishes were of no interest. Bounding after them some more, Subira wondered if they actually were going some place. She shrugged the thought off, and decided that it was fun anyway.

Kovu The Lion
August 20th, 2005, 07:52 AM
Tumai smirked jumping into the stream scaring off the fishes, "opps" Tumai laughed a little,

He ran up beside her and smiled, "I'll follow these things, as long as they don't lead to some place bad, like the Outlands or somewhere" Tumai said with a shiver.

Mizani
August 20th, 2005, 07:57 AM
"I don't think such pretty things could exist in such a place" Subira said, half talking to Tumai, and half staring at the butterflies.

The butterflies said nothing, as they were butterflies, but Subira didn't mind. She pursued them further, and soon they led her and Tumai down a green lush hill.

Kovu The Lion
August 20th, 2005, 08:00 AM
Tumai smirked, "Hey Subira, Keep staring at them long enough and they'll tell you to stop looing at them" Tumai said with a laugh as he nudged her playfully, Tumai looked up and Jumped for the butterfly again, but again missed it and this time he fell and started tumbling down hill, "Hey whoa look out below!" Tumai said still rolling down laughing a lot.

Mizani
August 20th, 2005, 08:38 AM
Subira snapped out of her daze, and ran down the hill, to try and catch Tumai.
The more she ran, the steeper the hill became, until she to lost her footing, and tumbled down the hill along with Tumai.

When they finaly reached the bottom of the hill, she shook her head and looked around. They were in a meadow. Multiple colours flooded the green grass, and Subira recognised them as flowers.

Simba22
August 20th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Kara shivered at his statement, she didn't even like to think about him or her getting killed, "Umm, How about we start over there." Kara said pointing out in the middle of no where in the Pride Lands, "Looks like a fun place to explore." Kara said nuzzling his cheek.

Scout nuzzled her cheek back. And licks her on the nose. "Yeah I agree this does seem like a very good place to explore" Scout said with a smile moving real close to Kara.