PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 10:06 AM
Subira flinched at Scouts bitten ear. That sure wouldn't go away.

She settled herself down next to Tumai, and rested her head on her paws.

"So is Karifu still alive?"

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 10:06 AM
Kara smiled snuggling up closer to Scout, she nuzzled his cheek, then stared at his ear and sighed,
Why did it have to happen to him..As if he doesnt go through enough pain already
EDIT:
Kara sighed, "I don't know, the last time I heard her, was her screaming for Scout and Kago... She sounded to be in extreme pain.." Kara said a tear rolling down her cheek.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Mizani
Subira flinched at Scouts bitten ear. That sure wouldn't go away.

She settled herself down next to Tumai, and rested her head on her paws.

"So is Karifu still alive?"

"Yup she wasn't hurt at all We saved her just before leaving I think she's out with Kago right now." Scout said.

Edit:

Scout licks her on the nose."You still love me now that I'm disfigured" Scout asked jokingly.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Kara smiled, "Love you even more.. Means I'll have to take even more care and show you even more affection now" Kara said with a giggle, "I'd love you still even if he took off all your paws.." Kara said nuzzling his cheek.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 10:15 AM
Subira smirked at the two love birds, and relief swept over her.

Thank the King's Karifu's safe. What would happen to Scout Ballard, and Kiki? Kovujin and Nela would probably adopt them. But I'm sure they'd be affected by it greatly.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 10:16 AM
Tumai smiled,
"Glad to hear shes okay," He Nuzzled Subira's cheek,
"I may not have known her, but if you know her, she must be a pretty good friend" Tumai said with a smile

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 10:18 AM
Scout felt so good that she loves him even more Now. Scout rests his head on his shoulder the pain in his paw was no almost nothing unless he stood up because he was too happy being with her to feel any pian He cuddles against her warm fur. "Just so you know Kara if you were me I would have done the same thing for you because I love you so much" Scout said with a purr.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Tumai smiled,
"Glad to hear shes okay," He Nuzzled Subira's cheek,
"I may not have known her, but if you know her, she must be a pretty good friend" Tumai said with a smile "Yeah she is. She's given up transforming lately hasn't she Scout?" Subira asked thoughtfully, giving Tumai a quick nuzzle back.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 10:22 AM
"Yeah she is. She's given up transforming lately hasn't she Scout?" Subira asked thoughtfully, giving Tumai a quick nuzzle back.

Scout for a second had no idea what she was talking about. ANd then he thought about what happened a while ago. Scout laughs. "Yeah she's pretty much given up on that" Scout said.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 10:24 AM
"Okay, thought she had. It was funny when she turned out to be a cub" Subira chuckled, thinking of little tiny Karifu.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 10:25 AM
Tumai was completely lost, "what the heck, Transforming? Lions can do that?" Tumai asked.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 10:28 AM
Subira laughed at Tumai's confusion, and she rubbed her head against his cheek, so as make sure he didn't take her laughter personally.

"Karifu can. She had special powers"

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Tumai was now curious,
"Special Powers? What could she do?" Tumai asked.

This is so wierd, transforming, special powers...To much for my brain, its starting to hurt.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 10:32 AM
"I don't know the full story, but she can go under a magical waterfall and be transformed"

Subira grinned and Tumai.

"I'm sure this is to much infomation for your puny brain to handle" She smirked.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 10:36 AM
"Yeah I know, I'd like to see that once..." Tumai said with a smile,
"My Brain is fine thank you, and its not 'puny' its... just.. Small" Tumai laughed.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 10:39 AM
"Small and puny then" Subira teased, a smirk spreading across her face.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 10:41 AM
"And yours is big and great I pressume?" Tumai said licking her cheek.
---
Kara looked up at the two, "Are you two... Mates?" Kara asked.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Subira looked at Kara, a hint of surprise on her face.

"Mates? No, definatly not. We're just.....really close friends" She smirked.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Kara smiled, "Ah I see, You must be the best of friends" Kara said with a grin appearing on her face
---
"We've known each other for a very long time now" Tumai said with a smirk on his face, "And Subira hasnt changed a bit" Tumai laughed.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 10:51 AM
"Nither have you" Subira reminded him.

"And don't give me that grin"
She smirked at Kara, knowing exactly what her smile meant.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Kara tried to act innocent, "Whaatt? I wasnt meaning anything, really" Kara laughed.
--
"Yeah guess your right both of us havnt changed much over the years" Tumai said with another smile,
---
"You know...You two would make a great couple" Kara said with a smirk,
"Life long friends, makes sense."

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 11:11 AM
"Yeah, You and Tumai are like me and Kara Life long friends forever" Scout says nuzzling Kara again. He looks over at Tumai and Subira with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Kara nuzzled Scout back, "Yup,"
---
Tumai smirked, "How about we talk about something other than Subira and I" Tumai said with a wink.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Subira sighed a sigh of relief, and she moved her head back so she could whisper in Tumai's ear.

"Thanks, I don't think I'd want to hear other questions from Kara"

Nala The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
((ya mean Twilights...unless theres a Nala clone :lol:))

"Surely you pinned her once Simba" Twilight smiled looking over at Simba "I've pinned her before which was lucky I must say" Twilight purred licking her cheek.
"But lionesses do have it and I love it" Twilight laughed softly nuzzling her cheek still.

''I'm just too good at Pinning Simba'' she laughed. Nala licked Twilight's cheek before running up a tree and pinning Twilight before pouncing onto Simba ''see'' she smirked getting off Simba and laying back down.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Tumai whispered back, "Yeah only god knows what she will say next.." Tumai said with a smirk,
"So Kara, what have you and Scout been up to lately? find anything interesting?" Tumai asked changing the topic,

"umm, Not really just a few places here and there" Kara said with a smile.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 11:20 AM
"Ahh..." Simba smirks up to Nala as she pins him, "Looks like you did it again." He grins up to her.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Tumai whispered back, "Yeah only god knows what she will say next.." Tumai said with a smirk,
"So Kara, what have you and Scout been up to lately? find anything interesting?" Tumai asked changing the topic,

"umm, Not really just a few places here and there" Kara said with a smile.
"Yeah, the Pridelands are always full of surprises" Subira said thoughtfully, wondering how much of the Pridelands she had yet to see.

Lion King Stu
August 15th, 2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
''I'm just too good at Pinning Simba'' she laughed. Nala licked Twilight's cheek before running up a tree and pinning Twilight before pouncing onto Simba ''see'' she smirked getting off Simba and laying back down.

((KS how come you aren't talking on MSN? have I done something wrong?))

"Ahh" Twilight replied as Nala pounced on him slightly landing on his tender side "Yeah nice pinning Nala" he smiled slightly closing his eyes for a moment before opening then again.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 11:24 AM
((KS how come you aren't talking on MSN? have I done something wrong?))

(Huh? I was speaking to you... I'll speak to you now. Must be MSN having problems again. :hmm: )

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 11:25 AM
"Yeah, the Pridelands are always full of surprises" Subira said thoughtfully, wondering how much of the Pridelands she had yet to see.

"Yeah, we've been to a lot of places already and still havnt seen all of the Pride Lands. Crazy isnt it?" Tumai said with a smirk,
---
"Scout and I know the Pride Lands like the back of our paws" Kara said with a laugh that she knew more about the Pride Lands than the adults.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 11:27 AM
"Yeah, we've been to a lot of places already and still havnt seen all of the Pride Lands. Crazy isnt it?" Tumai said with a smirk,
---
"Scout and I know the Pride Lands like the back of our paws" Kara said with a laugh that she knew more about the Pride Lands than the adults.
"So do I. But there are probably tons of hidden places out there" Subira grinned.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 11:30 AM
Kara smirked, "Yeah Scout and I know a ton of them too, And no body else knows where they are" Kara said purring nuzzling Scouts cheek.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 11:30 AM
Subira sighed a sigh of relief, and she moved her head back so she could whisper in Tumai's ear.

"Thanks, I don't think I'd want to hear other questions from Kara"

Scout felt bad she seemed uncomfortable with the topic."Sorry Subira we're just kidding around with you" Scout said.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 11:32 AM
"Yeah I know kid" She smirked, tussling his head with her paw.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Kara tried to stop her, "Watch out dont touch his," But before she could say it her paw rubbed over his injured ear, "Ear..."

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Scout cringes a little as her paw rubs against his ear. "Thanks for understanding Subira" Scout said nuzzling her.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 11:36 AM
((ooc: She didn't rub his ear, just his head tuft;)))
"I only rubbed it lightly Kara. That ear of his ain't gonna get infected" Subira explained.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 11:39 AM
((ooc: She didn't rub his ear, just his head tuft;)))
"I only rubbed it lightly Kara. That ear isn't cut to deep" Subira explained.

((OOC:Oh sorry my bad))

"Yeah Subira is right the thing that hurts more is my back paw. When he bit me it nearly struc bone I think." Scout said looking at his back paw. There was a large cut on his paw.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 11:39 AM
(ooc: my bad oh well :P)
Kara smiled, "Oh well, Scout Does it hurt that bad? your back paw?" Kara said kneeling down looking at his paw, "Owch, It looks like it does.." Kara said still looking at the wound.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 12:00 PM
"Oh yes it does" Scout said."It's painful just lying here but when I stand up it's like five times worse" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 12:02 PM
Kara sighed, "Want me to clean it for you? Theres dirt and everything in there" Kara said looking at the wound, "It might get infected.." Kara said worriedly, "If you need to, I can carry you.. Or well I can try" Kara laughed.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Scout playfully and gently and affectionately pushes Kara with his front paw with a smile. "Hey I don't weigh that much" Scout says. "And I guess you can clean it if ya want just try to be careful" Scout said. Hopefully her cleaning it won't make it hurt more.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 12:08 PM
"You don't? oh, oh well" Kara smirked, she took his back paw with her front legs and started licking the eges of the wound, making sure not to touch the scar yet. She got all the dirt dust off his fur surrounding the wound, "Sorry if this hurts.." Kara said with a sigh, she licked once on the wound and got a dirt clog out, She stopped to see if Scout was okay or not.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Scout winces in a tiny bit of pain. "I'm okay" Scout said with a small smile on his face.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Kara smiled, "Okay.. Well here I go no stoping. Tell me if it hurts to much" Kara said nuzzling his back fur. She moved her head back to his paw, and ran her tongue across the wound several times, she repeated the process till she got every trace of dirt or any other debris inside the wound, "Looks good to me now" Kara said smiling, she walked up a little to Scouts side and curled up next to him, snuggling close to his warm fur, "Feeling any better?" Kara asked.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 12:20 PM
"Well my paw sure does feel cleaner" Scout said with a laugh. "But my back paw still hurts a lot but thank you for cleaning it sweetie." Scout said playfully moving his tail across her nose affectionately.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 12:29 PM
Kara smiled, "Your welcome Scout, You would have never done it yourself so I did it for you" Kara said with a wink, she purred as his tail went over her nose. She smiled and curled her tail around Scouts.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 12:31 PM
"Aww, thats so cute" Subira whispered to Tumai.

"Those two are definatly gonne become mates when their older" She smirked.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 12:33 PM
Tumai smirked, "You got that right, Wonder what there cubs would look like.. Black and orange maybe?" Tumai whispered into her ear,
---
"what are you to talking about?" Kara asked still purring.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Scout smiled as both their tails joined together. "You have been so nice to me Kara so if there's anything I can do to repay for your kindness please just tell me" Scout said rubbing noses with her.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Kara smiled, "Hmm How about always being there for me.." Kara said purring loudly and rubbing her nose on Scouts,

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Tumai smirked, "You got that right, Wonder what there cubs would look like.. Black and orange maybe?" Tumai whispered into her ear,
---
"what are you to talking about?" Kara asked still purring.
"Hmm, maybe a dark orange. Maybe a grey." Subira whispered back, while Kara was distracted by Scout.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 12:41 PM
"yeah, Probably, Thing is, there cubs way to young to be even thinking about that yet" Tumai said with a smirk, he said it a little to loud.
---
"To young for what?" Kara questioned

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 12:43 PM
"Way to go idiot" Subira smirked, nudging him gently.

"Nothing Kara. Can't we just whisper amongst ourselves?" She grinned slyly.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 12:45 PM
"I'm an not idiot" Tumai said outloud pushing Subira playfully back.
"Yeah, Adults get to do that, and we don't have To tell you cubs" Tumai said with a wink.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Kara smiled, "Hmm How about always being there for me.." Kara said purring loudly and rubbing her nose on Scouts,

"That works for me. I'm never going to stop being there for you. Even when you don't want me there for you I'm gonna be there for you." Scout said purring loudly. Till both Scout's and Kara's purring was almost in unison.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Kara smiled, She rubbed her head up and down under Scouts chin purring louder, "I'll never want you away from me.." Kara said smiling.
---
"Wow They sure do love each other a lot, Every cub i knew hated love.." Tumai whispered to Subira,

Wish I could have been like that to Subira earlier during out Cub hood or before she left..

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Kara smiled, She rubbed her head up and down under Scouts chin purring louder, "I'll never want you away from me.." Kara said smiling.
---
"Wow They sure do love each other a lot, Every cub i knew hated love.." Tumai whispered to Subira,

Wish I could have been like that to Subira earlier during out Cub hood or before she left..
"What about all those other girls that were always chasing you around?" Subira smirked, raising one eyebrow.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 12:56 PM
"uh Well I never really cared much for them, i only like one Lioness... You" Tumai whispered.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Scout smiled as she nuzzled his chin. "I'll never want you away from me either" Scout said lovingly. "I want to spend every minute of my life next to you Scout said nuzzling her warm fluffy coat.

Nala The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
"Ahh..." Simba smirks up to Nala as she pins him, "Looks like you did it again." He grins up to her.

Nala smiled. ''see, I'll always be a better pinner than you'' she laughed jokingly.

"Ahh" Twilight replied as Nala pounced on him slightly landing on his tender side "Yeah nice pinning Nala" he smiled slightly closing his eyes for a moment before opening then again.

''thank you and sorry if i hurt your tender side'' she smiled softly nuzzling Twilight.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Nala smiled. ''see, I'll always be a better pinner than you'' she laughed jokingly.
"Maybe but who's to tell for sure yet?" Simba smirks over to Nala, "I bet I'll pin you one day."

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout smiled as she nuzzled his chin. "I'll never want you away from me either" Scout said lovingly. "I want to spend every minute of my life next to you Scout said nuzzling her warm fluffy coat.

Kara smiled, She layed her head down on Scouts shoulder resting it there, still purring.
I wish this moment would never end.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 01:05 PM
"uh Well I never really cared much for them, i only like one Lioness... You" Tumai whispered.
"Flattery will get you know where" Subira smirked, resting her head on her paws.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 01:06 PM
"I remember hearing you tell me that once already" Tumai said with a wink,
he laid down beside Subira watching the two cubs.
"They'll make great mates one day.. Dont you think so too?" Tumai whispered to Subira.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 01:12 PM
"Yeah, they probably will. And if I've told you before, why do I need to tell you again?" Subira smirked, nuzzling his cheek.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Tumai smirked, "Cause I have a small brain and i'm an idiot" Tumai said nuzzling her cheek back to show he was playing around.
---
Kara opened her eyes to See Tumai and Subira nuzzling she had to open her big mouth.
"Aww Look at them two, Two Widdle Lions" Kara said with a smirk.
--
"Oh yeah you really have room to talk Kara" Tumai laughed.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 01:18 PM
"Who ya calling 'widdle'?" Subira smirked, swishing her tail.

"That coming from a cub"

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Kara smirked, "You guys are wee wittle wovers" Kara laughed at her antics. "I'm just kidding around Subira" Kara said with a smile
---
"Your so wierd," Tumai joked.

Nala The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 01:27 PM
"Maybe but who's to tell for sure yet?" Simba smirks over to Nala, "I bet I'll pin you one day."

''maybe if i feel sorry for you and LET you pin me'' she smirked with a chuckle.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Kara smirked, "You guys are wee wittle wovers" Kara laughed at her antics. "I'm just kidding around Subira" Kara said with a smile
---
"Your so wierd," Tumai joked.
"Oh thats so nice. You just don't understand the inteligence of the female mind" Subira smirked, trying to ignore Kara's "wittle wovers" comment.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 01:45 PM
Scout was clutching his sides from laughing so hard about what Kara was saying. "I knew there was a reason I fell in love with you. I must have have fallen in love with you cause you're so funny" Scout said licking her.

Kago
August 15th, 2005, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
The other lion was starting to become a little scared of Kovujin. "WHat are you going to do to me? I don't want to kill you if you just walk away everything will be fine all I ask is for Scout to be dead". The lion said.

"Who has Karifu?" Kago asked as his mind raced.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Kago
"WHY DOES MY SON HAVE TO BE DEAD!?" Kago shouted at the lion.

(( OOC: Sorry Kago the lion had died after falling and breaking it's neck. Right now Scout and Karifu have been rescued. According to him he killed his real parents and wanted Scout to die too))

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 01:59 PM
(ooc: Karifu hasnt been rescued yet, We havnt found her as of yet, Kovujin and Kago are looking for her At the moment in the Outlands. ;))

The Lioness looked back up at the Lion who was on top of her pinning her down, "I told you once already, I'll never tell you where she is.. Got that?"
---
Kovujin started walking back to where Kago was, he noticed immediately something was wrong, He saw Kago pinning down a lioness, He ran up beside him
"Kago whats going on? who is this?" Kovujin asked

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 02:54 PM
''maybe if i feel sorry for you and LET you pin me'' she smirked with a chuckle.
"Maybe seeing as you seem to be so impossible to pin." Simba smirks and lays his head on his two forepaws once more.

Nala The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 03:02 PM
"Maybe seeing as you seem to be so impossible to pin." Simba smirks and lays his head on his two forepaws once more.

''some of us just have it'' she laughed.

Kago
August 15th, 2005, 03:21 PM
(ooc: Karifu hasnt been rescued yet, We havnt found her as of yet, Kovujin and Kago are looking for her At the moment in the Outlands. ;))

The Lioness looked back up at the Lion who was on top of her pinning her down, "I told you once already, I'll never tell you where she is.. Got that?"
---
Kovujin started walking back to where Kago was, he noticed immediately something was wrong, He saw Kago pinning down a lioness, He ran up beside him
"Kago whats going on? who is this?" Kovujin asked

"She's the lioness who helped the lion who kidnapped Scout and Karifu." Kago said frowning. "WHERE IS SHE!?"

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 03:32 PM
"You're going to have to kill me before I give you any answers that son of you deserved to die and so does your wife" She said with a sick grin.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Kovujin thought of a way to Make her talk, and he knew the most excrustiating way to do it, or so he thought,. he walked to the lioness's rear and eyed her tail, he smirked.
"This my hurt a little..." Kovujin said grabbing her tail andd pulling with Kago on top of the Lioness, He pulled extremely hard to show he meant business

"Now tell us! WHERE I SHE!??" Kovujin yelled.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 03:53 PM
"You could rip off my tail for all I care you're not going to find her. At least not while she's still alive" She said with a sick laugh.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Kovujin smirked, he grabbed her tail by his teth and sunk his claws into her hind legs, holding them into place, then he pulled on both, stretching the rear part of her body, "TELL ME!"

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 04:09 PM
"How do you know I haven't killed her yet"? The lioness asked using all her strength th push Kago off her and scrach Kovujin Hard across the face.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 04:12 PM
Kovujin once again never flinched, Blood poured down the top of his muzzle, 4 claw marks were on his face, he looked down at it, now that made 8 claw marks he's recieved today.
Why don't I ever feel any pain..?

Kovujin pounced on top of the Lioness slamming her head back on the ground hard, "Tell me where she is, Or you will go through so much pain,you'll end up wishing I would kill you" Kovujin growled. To start he took out one claw and started cutting her stomach, claw mark by claw mark.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 04:15 PM
"Go ahead and do it come on either way you're never going to find her in time. If you let me live then I won't tell you if you kill me then of course I can't tell you" The lioness said.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Kovujin growled,
Stubborn lioness...
Kovujin smirked, "Okay, Fine you want to do this the hard way.. Then we will." Kovujin said placing a paw on her neck.

"I'll give you 5 seconds before I push down.." Kovujin said with a look on his face that showed he wasnt playing around, a look of no fear.
I hope I don't kill her doing this but oh well, I Will Find Karifu.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 04:23 PM
"You're bluffing you wouldn't really do it and besides even if you did I'll make sure that I haunt you for the rest rest of your existance. The lioness gets fed up with waiting grabs Kovujin's claw and slits her throat.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Kovujin puts his paw around the wound so blood couldnt escape, "You are Not Going to die, GOt that? Not Until you tell me where she is.." Kovujin said growling putting pressure on the wound blocking the blood from escaping and suffacting her, he would let up to let her breath.. But only until she told him, or she was on the brink of death.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 04:29 PM
She managed to choke out one 3 words "Jessahasi pride cub" She fell limp to the ground.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Kovujin put his head where her heart was, she was gone, "Dead.." Kovujin said with a sigh, he was hoping he wouldnt have to kill her.

The Jessahasi Pride, Thats where we'll find her..
"Kago I know where Karifu is Come on We need to go back to the Pride Lands, We have to learn more about the Jessahasi Pride"

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 04:33 PM
They walk back to the den. Scout was lying down. spending some time talking to Kara still nursing his paw. "Hey guys what's up found mom yet?" Scout asked.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Kovujin licked away some of the blood that came from his muzzle, "Everythings fine right now, We have a clue as to where she is, The Mate of the Lion we killed told me she hid her in the Jessahasi Pride, I'm going to have to ask everyone around to see if they know of it. Cause I have no clue about it..." Kovujin said with a sigh.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Scout stopped licking his paw for one second when he heard the pride name. " Hey I know where that is my parents and that pride had a huge war. They were always trying to kill my parents." Scout said. "Come on I'll show you where it.........." Scout gets up. ANd let's out a painful yell as he remembers his back paw was injured and lies back down.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Kara jumped in fear, she had fell asleep beside Scout,
"Scout are you okay!?" Kara said hastely, She nuzzled his cheek, "Don't get up!" Kara said with a smirk, "Silly boy.. You'll hurt yourself.."
---
Kovujin smirked, "Show me later.. Or what ever.. You need to rest and let that paw heal Scout" Kovujin said.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Kara jumped in fear, she had fell asleep beside Scout,
"Scout are you okay!?" Kara said hastely, She nuzzled his cheek, "Don't get up!" Kara said with a smirk, "Silly boy.. You'll hurt yourself.."
---
Kovujin smirked, "Show me later.. Or what ever.. You need to rest and let that paw heal Scout" Kovujin said.

Scout lies down next to Kara. "Hey Ballard knows where that is too how about you bring her. She knew my family like the back of her paw". Scout says nuzzling Kara.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 04:49 PM
"It doesnt matter, She can come if she wants, but I'd rather make sure your okay, Kara if I'm going your staying with Scout got that?" Kovujin asked.
---
Kara liked this one, "Sure.. I'd be glad to" Kara said purring,
"and don't do anything stupid Kara." Kovujin smirked
"Yeah I know, no running away, getting into trouble blah blah blah" Kara smiled
Kovujin smirked, "So where is Ballard..?" Kovujin asked.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 04:57 PM
"I should be the one who's warned not to do anything stupid like try to stand up again." Scout said with a chuckle. "Last I saw Ballard she was asleep in the corner. Watch out though she could get a little fiesty if you wake her up while she's in the middle of a nap. But not to worry it'll be ok" Scout says Nuzzling Kara again and purring.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Kovujin looked over to a corner in the Den and saw Ballards sleeping form, He walked over to her and rolled her over with his paw, "Ballard, Wake up, Ballard." Kovujin whispered.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Ballard like Scout said got a little bit fiesty she didn't like being woken up. She scratched him on the nose. She felt embarrassed for doing that and licks the blood off his nose.

Ballard yawns.

" So Kovujin what's up"? Ballard said scratching her back against the wall.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 05:37 PM
Kovujin smirked , "Just like Rinoa,"
"Um Scout said you knew about the Jessahasi Pride, Do you?" Kovujin asked
(ooc: Sorry it took so long to post, I was making my bot work :()

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 06:04 PM
"I don't know to much about that pride. I just know they were some pride who wanted Scout and his parents dead. I know where they live if you want me to show you. But, why are you so curious into finding them?" Ballard asked puzzlingly.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 06:18 PM
"some Lion Kidnapped Scout, Kara, and Karifu earlier, we need to find Karifu, they Kept Scout and Kara in a den, But Kara escaped giving us vital information, Karifu is In that Pride, and she might be dead for all we know, Please show us where this place is Ballard, I'm begging you, For Karifu's sake.."

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Ballard gently hugs him. "That tribe nearly killed Scout and has my mother you don't have to beg me there's not a moment to spare come on" . "I'm coming with you I don't want you guys getting hurt" Scout said. Hobbling on 3 feet.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Kovujin looked back at Scout, "What did I just finish telling you and Kara.." Kovujin said with a stern look.
---
"Bu-but Its Scout's sister!" Kara said
"She'll be fine with Kago and I" Kovujin said with a smirk.
"I'm sure we can handle anything now.."

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Scout hobbled back over to Kara and put his head on her shoulder worrying about his mother and sister.

"Okay follow me it's this way" Ballard said running far into the outlands.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 06:30 PM
(ooc: if you don't mind, I'm going to wait for Kago ;))

Nela
August 15th, 2005, 06:59 PM
((Okay... I'm popping back in with Nela. Let's just say that a week or so has past since Kovujin ran off with Kago...))

"Mom...c'mon. This isn't funny..." Reno laughed. he squirmed and jerked in his mother's arms, her warm, rough tongue brushing his little mane.

"Oh Reno. Baths aren't that bad!" Mara said happily. "If you wouldn't get so dirty, mom wouldn't have to clean you so often!" she laughed.

"Mara's right, Reno. Sit still. We're almost done." Nela said calmly, cleaning away the dirt on his face. "Done. Now let's go." She walked out of the hidden cave, Reno and Mara running ahead of her.

"We'll meet you there, mom!" The twins yelled in unison. Nela couldn't wait to bathe in the cool waters of the waterhole.
-------
Star had been walking around the pridelands, exploring every tree and rock she could. She came to the top of a small hill, and looked out over it. The land past this hill was dry and barren, with little grass and water. She had been their before on her travels, and recognized it instantly. The outlands. That's where she had met Mheetu... her best friend. The two travelled together for a week or so, but one day, when Mheetu went to get some food, he didn't come back. She thought of how they use to play, and how she almost fell for him. She was only a cub then, after all.... she layed down in the grass and closed her eyes, smiling at all the good times she had spent with Mheetu.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 07:46 PM
(er, if we skip ahead.. that means Kago, Ballard, and Kovujin would be in the Pride trying to find Karifu then.. Hmm So here goes I guess XP)

Kovujin stepped onto a steep rock with Ballard and Kago by his side, he looked down and saw Lions and other animals. Farther back were Lions fighting each other, probably training, Or was it something.. More that they were fighting for.. He scanned the surroundings, he couldnt find Karifu. He lifted his nose in the air and tried to pick up her scent. after a few minutes he found it.

"I found Karifu's Scent Kago, What should we do" Kovujin asked.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Nela
((Okay... I'm popping back in with Nela. Let's just say that a week or so has past since Kovujin ran off with Kago...))

"Mom...c'mon. This isn't funny..." Reno laughed. he squirmed and jerked in his mother's arms, her warm, rough tongue brushing his little mane.

"Oh Reno. Baths aren't that bad!" Mara said happily. "If you wouldn't get so dirty, mom wouldn't have to clean you so often!" she laughed.

"Mara's right, Reno. Sit still. We're almost done." Nela said calmly, cleaning away the dirt on his face. "Done. Now let's go." She walked out of the hidden cave, Reno and Mara running ahead of her.

"We'll meet you there, mom!" The twins yelled in unison. Nela couldn't wait to bathe in the cool waters of the waterhole.
-------
Star had been walking around the pridelands, exploring every tree and rock she could. She came to the top of a small hill, and looked out over it. The land past this hill was dry and barren, with little grass and water. She had been their before on her travels, and recognized it instantly. The outlands. That's where she had met Mheetu... her best friend. The two travelled together for a week or so, but one day, when Mheetu went to get some food, he didn't come back. She thought of how they use to play, and how she almost fell for him. She was only a cub then, after all.... she layed down in the grass and closed her eyes, smiling at all the good times she had spent with Mheetu.

Scout and Kara were near the waters and then Nela Reno and Mara run up. "Hi Nela Reno and Mara" Scout said happily.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Kara smiled, "here comes trouble" Kara whispered into Scout's ear.
"There getting bigger everyday we see them" Kara said with a grin on her face.

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 12:14 AM
"I think they're cool. I like Reno he's awesome and Mara is pretty cool too you're lucky you have brothers and sisters like that I would kill for brothers and sisters like that." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 01:41 AM
Kara smirked, "You dont have to kill, You have awesome sisters, Kiki, Rinoa and Ballard" Kara said with a smile, "They're a lot better than Mara and Reno,"..."There so annoying.." Kara joked

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 02:22 AM
Scout pushes her playfully. "Reno reminds ,e of a younger version of me does that mean I'm annoying" Scout says with a chuckle.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 02:57 AM
"Of Course, But I like you being annoying, it makes you.. Mischevious" Kara said purring, "I like that in a lion" Kara said with a smile as she nuzzled his cheek.

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 03:00 AM
Scout nuzzled her back. Reno climbs onto Scout's head. "Within a few weeks I won't be able to hold this guy on my head without breaking my neck he's so big." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 03:02 AM
Kara laughed, "Now we don't want that to happen now do we" Kara said smiling, She walked up to her Mother and nuzzled the side of her leg and smiled up to her, Then looked down at Mara who was staring up at her, "Hello Mara" Kara said licking her ear.
"Hey Kara, Wanna play a game?" Mara questioned.

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 03:09 AM
Scout sat there nursing his still injured back paw. He felt kinda left out cause he knew he couldn't play with them.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 03:11 AM
Kara smirked "Only if Scout can play,"
"OF course he can! the more the better!" Mara laughed running up to Scout and nuzzling his front leg while purring.
"Scouts a good game player accor...accord....umm what ever that word is.." Mara laughed
"According to?" Kara asked
"YES! According to Kara your great Scout" Mara smirked

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 03:16 AM
Scout pulled Mara close for a small hug as She nuzzled his paw. Reno jumped down he wanted a hug too. Scout hugs them bot lightly. "SO what do you guys wanna play?" Scout said getting up his leg still in extreme pain but tries not to show it by wearing a huge smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 03:19 AM
Kara forgot about Scout's legs, she could see through his smile, he was in great pain, "Umm.. How about me and Scout go somewhere.. and you two play.. That would be a lot more fun seeing we would win everytime." Kara laughed

"Hmm Your right Sis, Okay fine we'll play by ourselves, give each other a fair chance" Mara said with a smile.
Reno smirked, "Fair chance my left paw, I'll beat you everytime"
"You wish Silky Paws" Mara said pinning Reno to the ground.
"I don't wish, I command, Now I command you to be pinned" Reno smirked while rolling her over and pinning her to the ground.
--
"Come on Scout, While there playing, lets head somewhere" Kara said with a smile.

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 03:22 AM
Scout wished so bad he could play he loved to wrestle and each time not wrestling was like an eternity to Scout. Scout followed Kara.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 03:24 AM
Kara smirked Pinning down all four of Scouts paws, but made sure not to hurt the injured one, "Are you going to come or stare at them all day?" Kara smiled while nuzzling his cheek and purring at the same time.

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 03:28 AM
Scout smiled. "I can't wait till my back paw heals so I could show you who the best wrestler is. His back paw felt a little better by tomorrow it'd be as good as new. "You just wait till tomorrow you're going down" Scout said playfully walking next to her and holding onto her so he didn't collapse because of his paw again.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 03:29 AM
Kara dropped her body a little bit, "oops, seems like you went down Scout" Kara laughed picking him back up, "So.. what do you want to do?" Kara said purring,

Today will be a wonderful day, I just know it will be..

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 03:32 AM
"Well I would have suggested swimming but because of my paw I don't think that's such a good idea." Scout said. "I think we could wrestle if you could be extra careful and not pin my back paws down too rough." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 03:41 AM
Kara smiled, "Nah, I don't want to end up making an accident.. You know?" Kara said nuzzling Scouts cheek, "We can just take it easy today.." Kara said purring, "How about we...Just relax a while?" Kara asked

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 03:44 AM
Kara smiled, "Nah, I don't want to end up making an accident.. You know?" Kara said nuzzling Scouts cheek, "We can just take it easy today.." Kara said purring, "How about we...Just relax a while?" Kara asked

"If there's one thing I love more then wrestling it's relaxing with the girl of my dreams. And that's you in case you didn't figure that out" Scout said nuzzling her back affectionately.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 03:50 AM
Kara smiled she looked around and found a rock that was big enough for Scout and her to lay on, "Hmm I figured that much out" Kara joked, she nuzzled him back, then started walking towards the Rock, she climbed up on it and laid on her Back and stretched out lazily letting the Sun warm her white Underbelly, She closed her eyes for a while but didn't go to sleep, She opened one eye to look at Scout, "Theres room for two" Kara said with a smile.

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 03:53 AM
Scout jumps up onto the rock he cuddles extra close to her and purrs happily.As he rests his head right next to her's in contentment.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 03:55 AM
Kara smiled she curled her tail up with his on the rock and licked his ear, "Sun feels good doesnt It?" Kara asked while turning her head to look over at a herd of Antelopes.

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 03:56 AM
Kara smiled she curled her tail up with his on the rock and licked his ear, "Sun feels good doesnt It?" Kara asked while turning her head to look over at a herd of Antelopes.

"Yeah, hey you hungry I can get you some Antelope if you want?" Scout said happily as their tails curled together affectionately.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 03:59 AM
"Nah You shouldnt be running or anything with that Paw Scout, I'll get something if I am, and right now i'm not, I just wanna stay with you like this a while," Kara said turning her head back to Scout, she rubbed her nose on his, their tales still wrapped around each others.

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 04:01 AM
Scout rubbed her nose back with his cold nose. Scout wished it could stay like this forever. He strokes Kara affectionately with his front left paw.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 04:03 AM
Kara started purring loudly, "That feels good.." Kara said with a smile, The sun was shining on both the cubs, making them a little hot. "Wow its getting hot all of a sudden" Kara said still purring

Lion King Stu
August 16th, 2005, 08:16 AM
''thank you and sorry if i hurt your tender side'' she smiled softly nuzzling Twilight.

"Hey no problem Nala" Twilight replied looking over at her "You didn't really hit me full on there at least" he smiled over to her before to hers and Simba's conversation.
"Come on Simba I think its only you now that hasn't managed to really pin anyone" he smirked over at him "Even I've pinned Nala" he smiled and purred at the thought "Yep that was some good pinning...and loving" he smiled laughing softly.

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 08:17 AM
"Hey no problem Nala" Twilight replied looking over at her "You didn't really hit me full on there at least" he smiled over to her before to hers and Simba's conversation.
"Come on Simba I think its only you now that hasn't managed to really pin anyone" he smirked over at him "Even I've pinned Nala" he smiled and purred at the thought "Yep that was some good pinning...and loving" he smiled laughing softly.
"I bet she just let you pin her..." Simba smirks and rolls his eyes a little, "I don't think even you would be able to pin Nala."

Lion King Stu
August 16th, 2005, 08:27 AM
"Trust me I did Simba" Twilight smirked over at Simba "I'm a little stronger than you my slightly flabby lion king friend" he joked smiling widely at him.
"What ever Sarafina and the lionesses have done to Nala when she wasn't around with us....telling her to pin us all the time" he laughed softly.

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 08:29 AM
"You should proove it sometime cos' I'm sorry to say that I don't believe you yet." Simba smirks across at Twilight as he flicks his tail.

Lion King Stu
August 16th, 2005, 08:39 AM
"Well it was one of those heat of the moment things Simba if you know what I mean; and I ain't having you watch for when that time comes around again you pervet" he laughed softly rolling onto his good side looking over at him.

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 08:40 AM
"Don't call me a pervert. I didn't see a thing... I was just asking." Simba smirks a little as he gets up and pads over to him. He prods him in his good side, "I hope that was your good side."

Lion King Stu
August 16th, 2005, 08:46 AM
"Lucky for you it is" Twilight winked up at Simba "Don't want me pinning you down now do we Simba" he laughed softly rolling onto his front again looking over at Nala and glancing up at Simba.
"I don't mind the lioness doing the pinning shows they are more dominant and all that" Twilight purred whispering it to Simba with a smile.

Mizani
August 16th, 2005, 09:09 AM
Subira raised her head off her paws, wondered what to do now. A smirked appeared on her face, and she stood up, rolled Tumai over and pinned him.

"I'm bored, lets go exploring again" She grinned.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 09:17 AM
Tumai smirked, "Wow I sure wasnt expecting that to happen.." Tumai said with a smile.

"Sounds Like fun, Where do you want to start today?" Tumai asked.

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 09:19 AM
"Lucky for you it is" Twilight winked up at Simba "Don't want me pinning you down now do we Simba" he laughed softly rolling onto his front again looking over at Nala and glancing up at Simba.
"I don't mind the lioness doing the pinning shows they are more dominant and all that" Twilight purred whispering it to Simba with a smile.
"Not like you're even gonna try." Simba smirks as he prods Twilight again. He sits down directly in front of him.

Mizani
August 16th, 2005, 09:28 AM
Tumai smirked, "Wow I sure wasnt expecting that to happen.." Tumai said with a smile.

"Sounds Like fun, Where do you want to start today?" Tumai asked.
"The waterfall like we were planning to before" Subira said, still grinning. She smiled and nuzzled Tumai's nose.

"You don't have a very good memory do you?"

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 09:29 AM
"Not really, remember... My brains small" Tumai smirked,
"So, Do you intend on getting off of me today? or tomorrow?" Tumai smirked,
He looked down at his paw, It had healed a lot but still he couldnt walk on it.

Mizani
August 16th, 2005, 09:33 AM
"Do you really think I'd waste my time?" Subira smirked, getting off him, and walking to the entrance of th cave.

She swished her tail impatiently, while she waited for Tumai to get up off his back.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 09:44 AM
Tumai rolled over onto his stomach and got up on his three good paws and walked over to Subira slowly,
"Sorry if I'm slowing you down, you can run ahead... If you like" Tumai said with a smile.

Mizani
August 16th, 2005, 09:46 AM
"Na, I think I'll wait for you" Subira grinned, kissing his cheek.

"That lions mauled your paw pretty badly"

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 09:47 AM
Tumai smiled, "Thanks, We can talk on the way there then I guess."
Tumai sighed looking down at his paw,
"Yeah he did, And you were right, who would have guessed that my paw would have gotten hurt, You jinxed me Subira" Tumai said with a smile.

Mizani
August 16th, 2005, 09:53 AM
Subira pretended to look offended, but it turned into a smirk and she nudged him playfully.

"Just for that, I'm going on ahead" She laughed, walking fast out of the den.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Tumai smiled, "Fine with me." He laughed, he started to try and walk faster but couldnt, so he slowed back down watching Subira dash ahead.

There she goes.. She'll come back, I know she will

"See ya round then" Tumai yelled ahead.

Mizani
August 16th, 2005, 10:07 AM
"Okay!" Subira laughed.

She grinned, and ran up up behind a large boulder.

She waited there for Tumai, while being careful not to make any sound.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 10:09 AM
Tumai started whistling an old song his mother used to tell him while heading towards the Waterfall, he was strolling along whistling with his eyes closed almost dancing to the melody of the music he was creating.
He strolled past the boulder and kept on walking without a care in the world.

Mizani
August 16th, 2005, 10:16 AM
Subira grinned, readied her paws and tackled Tumai down to the ground.

She laughed at his surprised expression.

"Did I scare ya?" She asked, nuzzling his cheek.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Tumai almost jumped out of his fur when Subira jumped on him,
"DON'T HURT ME!" Tumai yelled without opening his eyes, he opened one slowly and saw Subira.
"Oh geesh Subira what was that for" Tumai said slightly embrassed, his heart was still beating a mile a minute.

Mizani
August 16th, 2005, 10:25 AM
"Your such a little wimp" Subira smirked, kissing him on the nose so he'd calm down.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 10:26 AM
Tumai smiled as she kissed him, "I'm no wimp, who saved your tail at least twice now so far?" Tumai asked.
"Who got an injury for someone he loved?" Tumai said with a smile licking her cheek.

Nala The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 10:27 AM

Nala laughed at Twilight and Simba discussing Nala pinning them. ''Good to hear that Twilight, I'd have to nurse you better again if you were hurt.'' she smirked. ''Simba will learn one day Twilight'' she laughed. ''he may need to practise on you first before he attempts me though'' she chuckled jokingly.

Mizani
August 16th, 2005, 10:28 AM
"While that may be true" Subira smiled, purring as Tumai licked her cheek.

"You act like a frightened little cub when someone jumps you" She smirked and kissed him on the nose again.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 10:31 AM
"Only because I had my eyes closed and was thinking of something else, Didn't know I would be attacked in the Pride Lands" Tumai said smiling up at Subira. "I knew you wouldnt go all the way there without me, Did you miss me that much?" Tumai asked with the same smile on his face.

Mizani
August 16th, 2005, 10:33 AM
"Hmm, not really" Subira grinned, piffing him in the nose gently.

"Who'd miss a face like your anyway"

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 10:35 AM
"Obviously you" Tumai said with a smirk,
"ow Hey no piffing" Tumai laughed, "You ready to head to the Waterfall now?" Tumai asked.

Mizani
August 16th, 2005, 10:38 AM
"I never said I missed you" Subira smirked.

"And besides we're basically at the waterfall" She grinned, looking at the waterfall that was about ten metres ahead.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 10:40 AM
Tumai was still under Subira he layed his head back on the ground and looked to the left seeing the Waterfall,
"oh.. Oops" Tumai laughed, "Didn't see that" Tumai said with a smirk,
"So you gonna get off me now? or are you planning on staying there forever" Tuma said with a smile.

Mizani
August 16th, 2005, 10:42 AM
"You can just ask if I can get off" Subira grinned, getting off Tumai.

She walked on towards the waterfall and took a few mouthfuls of water. It tasted as clean and pure as it look, and its icy cold feeling was relief on such a hot day.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Tumai laughed, "hmm I'll remember that from now on." Tumai said watching Subira go to the Waterfall, He got up on his three paws and walked over to the Waterfall dipping his injured paw into the water, then he took a few sips of the cool refreshing water, it felt good going down his partched throat, "That tastes a lot better than the Waterholes to tell you the truth"

Mizani
August 16th, 2005, 10:47 AM
"Yeah, other animals do unspeakable things in waterholes" Subira smirked, remembering the time the water hole seemed a little brown,

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Tumai smirked, "Yeah but you can also have fun in them" Tumai said remembering all the games Subira and him played in the waterholes back home.

Then the thought of Home crossed his mind and he remembered all about there, he wondered if Subira was going to ever go back and take her place as the queen there. He let out a sigh

Home... I wonder if I'll ever go back..

Mizani
August 16th, 2005, 10:56 AM
"Something wrong?" Subira asked, raising one eye brow as Tumai sighed.

Lion King Stu
August 16th, 2005, 10:58 AM
Nala laughed at Twilight and Simba discussing Nala pinning them. ''Good to hear that Twilight, I'd have to nurse you better again if you were hurt.'' she smirked. ''Simba will learn one day Twilight'' she laughed. ''he may need to practise on you first before he attempts me though'' she chuckled jokingly.

"I wouldn't mind being nursed anyway you did hit my bad bit slightly" he purred rolling onto his back looking back at Nala give her the big eyes treatment.
"Na only way hes going to beat you is to keep practising on you" he smiled slightly to her "Thats how I learnt to pin you afteral" Twilight purred.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 10:58 AM
"Just a little thought about home, just wondering how they're faring back there." Tumai said with a sigh, "Anyways, How are you feeling?" Tumai asked trying to change the topic from their homelands to something else.

Mizani
August 16th, 2005, 11:01 AM
"Don't change the subject" Subira growled.

Hmm, I haven't thought about home since Tumai arrived in the Pridelands. I wonder if they are alright.

"Well.....If their happy I guess thats all that matters"

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 11:03 AM
"Sorry I thought you didn't like talking about our homelands, Yeah they were really sad that they didn't have a queen yet, Maybe your Father and Mother are trying to have another cub as the heir, That way you wont have to go back.. And we could stay here...Forever" Tumai said with a smile

Mizani
August 16th, 2005, 11:06 AM
"I'd like that" Subira smiled, sitting up and rubbing her head against Tumai's. Though she'd never admit it, spending the rest of her life with Tumai was a life she'd love.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Tumai smiled, "Sounds like a great plan to me, And it seems you like it too" Tumai said rubbing his head on hers, "Besides, This place is a lot better than home.. I have to say, Its an awesome place to live"

Mizani
August 16th, 2005, 11:12 AM
"Yep, a lion could live a happy life here without any worries" Subira smiled, resting her head in Tumai's mane.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 11:16 AM
"Or just a Lion and Lioness" Tumai said purring.

Maybe its best just to stay here and forget about my homelands, Subira seems to love it here.

Mizani
August 16th, 2005, 11:18 AM
"Yeah, that to" Subira smiled, running her soft pink tongue over his muzzle.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Tumai smiled, he licked her cheek back,
"Subira, Do you ever think about returning home? Or do you just want to stay here?" Tumai asked.

Mizani
August 16th, 2005, 12:09 PM
"....Well, I guess I've thought of it a few times, but thats only because I wondered if my mom and dad were alright. But the thing is, I want to stay here with all my friends, here in the Pridelands" Subira sighed, wishing that her family and friends could be in the same place.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Tumai smiiled "well to reassure you, They were fine when I left," Tumai said nuzzling her cheek

Mizani
August 16th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Subira smiled back at Tumai.

"Thats good to know. But I still wish I could've talked to them one more time" She sighed, looking down at the water.

She began to think about her sister. When she joined the kings and queens of the past in the stars, had she forgiven her? He sister had been a little arogant sometimes, but she'd still been one of her best friends in hard times.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 12:51 PM
Tumai smiled, "Yeah I know how you must feel, Whats wrong.. You seem to be worried" Tumai said looking into the water at her and his Reflections.

Mizani
August 16th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Tumai's voice brought her back to reality, and she looked up at him.

"Hm? oh yeah, well...I was just wondering if...my sister forgave me when she died. It wasn't my fault that she died, but she had so much anger and hatred in her eyes when she attacked me" Subira sighed, and looked back at the sky, before looking back at her reflection.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Tuma nuzzled her cheek, "I'm pretty sure she's thinkking about you right now.. where ever that may be. Shes probably watching over us.. Right now" Tumai said with a smile.

Nela
August 16th, 2005, 02:53 PM
"Bye Scout!" Reno shouted from on top of Mara.

"Hey, let me up!" Mara said, pushing him off of her. Reno tumbled to the side, and Mara pounced on top of him.

"Ha! Gotcha again!" she smirked. She had him pinned, paws down.
Reno growled playfully and tripped her hind leg, allowing Mara to fall onto him. He pushed her backwards with his two front paws and said,
"I'm stronger, Mara. You can't get out of this one, you're just a girl."
Mara was obviously offended by this, and she slipped her hind legs out from under his back paws and kicked him in the stomach. Reno flew over her head and landed in the mud.

"And that's how girls do it." she smirked and padded off into the water.
"Kids.... come on, play nicely. Get in the water before your fur burns off." Nela laughed. She swam around and dunked her head under water.

Reno looked up at himself, now he was a mess and would need another bath. "I'll get you for that!" he shouted and dashed into the water behind Mara.

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Scout had to laugh at what just happened to Reno. "Good one Mara" Scout laughed. Scout's back paw was feeling like it normally did. Now Scout was ready to wrestle. Scout jumped into the water.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 05:34 PM
(ooc: Isnt Scout with Kara somewhere away from the Waterhole? O.o)

Kara yawned she was still a little tired, she watched as her family and Scout played in the Water. "I Think i'll sit this one out" Kara said laying down on her back and putting her head on the grass and closing her eyes for a while.
"Wake me up when you guys get done with that" Kara said with a smirk.

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 05:36 PM
(ooc: Isnt Scout with Kara somewhere away from the Waterhole? O.o)

Kara yawned she was still a little tired, she watched as her family and Scout played in the Water. "I Think i'll sit this one out" Kara said laying down on her back and putting her head on the grass and closing her eyes for a while.
"Wake me up when you guys get done with that" Kara said with a smirk.

{Well last time I rped they were going to the watering hole I think]

"AWWWWWWWWWW, come on you big party pooper." Scout teased Kara nudging her gently with a paw. "Let's go play and have some fun" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Kara sighed "not now Scout." Kara said as he turned away, then she got up quietly and sneaked up behind him pouncing on him rolling both of them into the shallow waters, They stopped before the deep waters came, she pushed his body to the ground. "Pinned ya" Kara giggled as she licked his cheek.

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Scout spit water on his mouth like one of those statues you see.

Scout warapped his tail around her's and playfully pulls it. Causing her to flip over and for Scout to pin her. "I pinned you" Scout says waving his tail in her face playfully.

Reno and Mara watched in amazement. They wanted to wrestle Scout too.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Kara looked over to Mara and gave her the secret look she taught her.
Mara swam over to Scout and jumped on his back, and Reno joined in too jumping on top of Mara,
"Gotcha!" Mara and Reno yelled in unison.
Kara laughed, "Seems like they pinned you, or something like that" Kara said with a smirk. the extra weight was starting to hurt her but she didn't say anything so she wouldnt ruin the fun for the cubs.

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 05:49 PM
"I could wrestle both of you no problem. " Scout said to Reno and Mara. He playfully gave Reno a noogie.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 06:00 PM
(murf! It didnt tell me someone posted dumb email thing! :()

"You wish" Mara said with a smirk as she got off of Scout, Reno did the same,

"Scout lets move to dry land and do this" Kara said with a smile.

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 06:03 PM
"Good Idea Scout. I don't think Reno could get any dirtier as it is" Scout said with a laugh. Reno and Mara jump onto Scout's back as he walks out of the water and sits down so they could slide off his back.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 06:06 PM
"Weee" Mara yelled sliding down Scouts back
"Hey My turn" Kara joked. She ran up to Scout and tackled him to the ground, Kara and Scout rolling around somersaulting about 5 times Before Scout comes out on top of Kara,
"You always win on those" Kara said with a smile as she licked his cheek and purred some.

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Scout rubs noses with her. "And don't you forget it" Scout said with a laugh. "All right who's my next opponent?" Scout said witha chuckle.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Reno smirked "me of course"
"No way i'm the better pinner me first!" Mara siad
"No me!" Reno said jumping on Mara.
Mara pushed Reno off and pinned all four of his paws to the ground,
"Now who gets to wrestle Scout?" Mara asked
"Me!" Reno yelled pushing his body weight to the left and making Mara fall over to her side, Reno jumped on Mara's back and laid down on her keeping her to the ground, "Back pin!" Reno smirked,
"Theres no such thing as that," Mara yelled up,
"Oh yeah, then what is it that I'm doing?" Reno asked
"Losing!" Mara yelled pushing herself up with her paws making Reno ride on her back, she fell to her side and made Reno fall on the ground,
She pinned him down, this time, For good.
She started panting, "Go-Gotcha you little weasel"
Reno sighed, he couldnt go on anymore he was worn out, "OKay okay fine you won this one.. But you wont win the next one!"
"Wanna make a bet?" Mara said with a smile as she nuzzled her brothers cheek,
"No no affection i'm being serious!" Reno said purring, He nuzzled her back, "Well.. Maybe a little" Reno smiled.

"Those two sure can wrestle" Kara laughed,
"aww look at them.. So cute" Kara said with a smile appearing on her face.

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Scout nuzzled his girlfriend. "Yeah they are cute. I've got an idea instead of you wrestling me one at a time I'll take both of you on at the same time" Scout said. "How about a good luck kiss Kara?" Scout said with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Kara smiled she kissed his nose, "Good luck Scout" Kara purred.

"your going down Scout!" Reno yelled
"Yeah what the loser said!" Mara luaghed
"I'm not a loser!" Reno smirked
"are so" Mara said pushing him playfully,
"Come on lets get him Reno" Mara said with a smile.

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Mara jumps onto his back and tries to send him down. Reno plaully tackles Scout down Scout falls. He is gasping for breath as Reno pinned hit him in the chest or at least pretended to be out of breath and then he pins Reno playfully.

"Sorry kid". Scout says nuzzling Reno's cheek. Mara was amazed Scout was so tricky and smart.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Mara smirked, "He's easy to pin, But i'm not!" Mara said jumping on Scout's back.
---
"Ooh Watch out Scout, she's gonna getcha!" Kara laughed

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Mara rides Scout and holds onto his back tightly she takes Scout down and tries to pin him but Scout Squirms out of her grip she tackles him down and they roll around a few times. Mara is about to pin him but Scout playfully pushes her paws down with his until she has her pinned. "Pinned Ya" Scout said. He nuzzles Mara. "You know you're pretty good you keep at it you'll be as good as your big sister Kara really soon". Scout says with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 06:46 PM
"As good as Kara? she's not good at wrestling, I wanna be like you Scout" Mara said nuzzling Scouts cheek,
---
"Hey!! I'm a good wrestler! you take that back!" Kara laughed.
"You wish" Mara smirked.

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 09:34 PM
"As good as Kara? she's not good at wrestling, I wanna be like you Scout" Mara said nuzzling Scouts cheek,
---
"Hey!! I'm a good wrestler! you take that back!" Kara laughed.
"You wish" Mara smirked.

"Mara, Kara's right she is a good wrestler but I'm a great wrestler." He says with a smile nuzzling Mara's cheek back. He gives her a tiny lick on the nose not lovingly just a friendly lick as a way of saying thanks for wanting to be like me. He never had anyone who wanted to be like him at anything so his heart melted when she said that.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Kara smirked, "Your quite the Ladies Man Scout.." Kara said walking up to him and purring deeply, She nuzzled his cheek, "But... Your mine" Kara said pinning him down on the ground.
--
Mara looked disgusted, "Ew, gross. You two stop doing all that lovey dovey stuff."
--
Reno smirked, "They Look like Mom and Dad, So.. I have no problem with it" Reno laughed,

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 10:20 PM
Kara smirked, "Your quite the Ladies Man Scout.." Kara said walking up to him and purring deeply, She nuzzled his cheek, "But... Your mine" Kara said pinning him down on the ground.
--
Mara looked disgusted, "Ew, gross. You two stop doing all that lovey dovey stuff."
--
Reno smirked, "They Look like Mom and Dad, So.. I have no problem with it" Reno laughed,

"You just wait until you're old enough to have a boyfriend Mara" Your opinion might change" Scout said looking up at Mara. He rubs noses with Kara. Scout gets up after Kara gets off him and messes up his tuft of hair playfully. "Well I'm glad you have no problem with it just shows you're more mature then your sister." Scout said winking at Reno."I'm just messin with ya Mara" Scout said giving her a playful nudge on the paw. "SO you guys still wanna wrestle or do you wanna play something else?" Scout asked.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 10:21 PM
Kara smirked, "Reno Mature? Your brain must be the size of a pellet" Mara laughed,
"Hey listen to Scout he's older than you, Meaning you have to listen to him, what he says goes" Reno said with a smile, "So i'm Mature!"
"Sure Scout your choice on what to do.. But we can't stay to far from Mom" Mara said looking at her Mother.
---
"Yeah your right Mara, Can't leave Mom now can we" Kara said with a smile as she licked her ear.

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Kara smirked, "Reno Mature? Your brain must be the size of a pellet" Mara laughed,
"Hey listen to Scout he's older than you, Meaning you have to listen to him, what he says goes" Reno said with a smile, "So i'm Mature!"
"Sure Scout your choice on what to do.. But we can't stay to far from Mom" Mara said looking at her Mother.
---
"Yeah your right Mara, Can't leave Mom now can we" Kara said with a smile as she licked her ear.

" Who's brain is the size of a pellet?"Scout asked with a raised eyebrow. "Of course your mature Reno at least you know how to respect your elders" Scout said with a laugh meaning Kara and Scout. "And we could play right here If you guys don't mind I'd like to play Tag, you guys like that game?" Scout asked "If not we could wrestle." Scout said pulling them both in close. They were really starting to grow on Scout. Like they were young cousins of his or something.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Reno and Mara both smiled, "Sounds like fun! TAG!" Reno smiled,
"Tags my favorite game to play" Mara said with a smile
Kara giggled, "Guess were playing tag then" Kara said with a smile as she layed her head on Scouts shoulder.

They're growing up to fast..

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Scout nuzzled her chin. "All right who is going to be it first"? Scout said looking at Kara.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 10:41 PM
Kara smirked, "Don't look at me"
---
"Wait can we play Hide and Seek?" Mara asked
"Sounds fine to me" Kara said.
"Who will be it first though?" Kara asked.
"Ooh Me me me!' Mara said excitedly, "I love being it" Mara said with a smile appearing on her face.
---
"Meh don't let her be it.. she always finds me first" Reno sighed,
--
"Well She asked so shes it first" Kara said with a smile, Then she whispered to Scout, "Lets hide ...Together" Kara said with a smile.
--
"Okay fine," Reno said not to enthused of the idea of Mara being it.
"Okay here I go." Mara said putting her paws on a rock and closing her eyes. "1...."

(ooc: Oopsises, I edited post to make it right ;))

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 10:45 PM
Kara smirked, "Don't look at me"
---
"Ooh Me me me!' Mara said excitedly, "I love being it" Mara said with a smile appearing on her face.
---
"Meh don't let her be it.. she always finds me first" Reno sighed,
--
"Well She asked so shes it first" Kara said with a smile, Then she whispered to Scout, "Lets hide ...Together" Kara said with a smile.
--
"Okay fine," Reno said not to enthused of the idea of Mara being it.
"Okay here I go." Mara said putting her paws on a rock and closing her eyes. "1...."

[OOC:Okay, we were playing Tag but Hide and Seek works too. ;)]

Scout:[to Reno] You get to be it the next round I promise."

Scout Followed Kara to where her hiding place was. Kara runs inside a huge log. Scout runs in after her and cuddles against her in the dark. She'd never find them because Kara is black just like the darkness inside the log.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 10:50 PM
(ooc: yeah i made a mistake X.x LOL Sorry)
"What no!" Reno yelled as Scout and Kara walked off.
Reno looked around for a place to hide and found the perfect spot, there was a bush not to far away, that if he got inside no one could find him, he walked into the bush and laid down quietly.

Kara smirked, "This will be the perfect hiding place.. She'll never find us. Plus.. Its pretty romantic too" Kara said purring deeply.

"Uh Here I come ready or not.." Mara said looking around, she smelled the air and immediatly picked up Reno's scent, it wasnt to hard seeing he was dirty and needed a bath, She came up to the Bush he was in, And looked around it not really seeing he was there, but she smelt him but couldnt see him. She started walking around when He snickered a little. she looked back with a grin, then ran and jumped into the bush pinning him to the ground. "GOTCHA!" Mara said laughing and Nuzzling Reno,

"Dang it why me first!" Reno said smiling up to his sister.
"cause you smell, and it was easy to find you" mara laughed.

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Scout and Kara come out of hiding. "The new rule is the first person who gets found is it. so I guess that means that you're it now Reno" Scout said with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 10:57 PM
"Gah come on man this is lame" Reno said , there was nothing more that he hated than being it, he never found anyone
"Okay oh well, i'll try my best" Reno said with a smirk he turned around and put his paws on the rock, "How long do I count?" Reno asked
"To 60" Mara said with a smile,
"Ohhh geesssh Thats gonna take forever." Reno said with a sigh, "Anyways here I go.. 1 ... 2.." Reno said staring counting

Kara smirked, "Same place? or somewhere different" Kara said purring walking along with Scout.
EDIT:

(ooc: I'm going to get something to eat.. Brb in about 10-20 minutes, got to cook something up ^_^)

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 10:59 PM
"Maybe I should just let Reno find me and pretend it's a good hiding spot you know to help him not feel so down about not finding anyone?" Scout whispered. He hated seeing other kids feel bad.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Kara smiled, "Your to nice.. I'll let him find me... He thinks i'm the Master at Hide and Seek.." Kara said with a wink. "Or we'll let him find us both" kara smirked.
--
Mara ran and jumped into the Waterhole not making a splash like her sister taught her. She swam over to where some moss and tall weeds were growing out of the Waterhole and stayed there waiting for Reno to get done counting,

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 11:16 PM
"Let's let him find the both of us" Scout said dragging her behid a tree. Scout makes sure that his tail is in full view so He could see it. He licks Kara on the nose.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 11:20 PM
Reno smirked, "Ready or not here I come" Reno laughed a little, he scanned his surroundings trying to look professional, he saw an orange object move behind a tree not to far away, He walked up to the tree noticing it was a tail, 'Wow he must not be that good' Reno thought to himself. He sat down and tried to grab his tail but it kept flopping around moving, he found this amusing and kept on trying to get it, then finally he swatted down at it and tugged on it a little, "Found someone" Reno laughed.
Kara laughed a little "Guess you did"

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 11:24 PM
"AWWWWWW, you found me that was the best hiding spot I could think of" Scout says.Trying to make it sound really believeable. Reno still was playing around with Scout's tail. "I guess that means that I'm it better go hide Kara. Scout says as he turns around and starts counting.

Kovu The Lion
August 16th, 2005, 11:35 PM
Kara started to run towards a big oak tree, she saw an opening in it that lead down into the ground, she ran inside of it and sat down waiting for Scout to get done counting
Reno ran off after Kara and hid with her.
Mara was still at the same spot where she was hiding she noticed Scout was counting now and her place worked, no one could find her.

Kago
August 16th, 2005, 11:46 PM
((OOC: I'm risking it guys, one sound and I'm off for the next couple hours, i'm off today anyway.))

Kago has left for home, he lost hope in finding Karifu.

Simba22
August 16th, 2005, 11:54 PM
Kara started to run towards a big oak tree, she saw an opening in it that lead down into the ground, she ran inside of it and sat down waiting for Scout to get done counting
Reno ran off after Kara and hid with her.
Mara was still at the same spot where she was hiding she noticed Scout was counting now and her place worked, no one could find her.

"Ready or not here I come" Scout said. Scout saw something move by the watering hole. Scout smiles and walks toward the watering hole."Found you Mara." Scout said pouncing on her tail playfully.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 12:08 AM
"Oh darn, That means I'm it again" Mara laughed,
Guess this wasnt a good hiding place, or Scout is as good as Kara keeps telling me

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 12:09 AM
(er, if we skip ahead.. that means Kago, Ballard, and Kovujin would be in the Pride trying to find Karifu then.. Hmm So here goes I guess XP)

Kovujin stepped onto a steep rock with Ballard and Kago by his side, he looked down and saw Lions and other animals. Farther back were Lions fighting each other, probably training, Or was it something.. More that they were fighting for.. He scanned the surroundings, he couldnt find Karifu. He lifted his nose in the air and tried to pick up her scent. after a few minutes he found it.

"I found Karifu's Scent Kago, What should we do" Kovujin asked.

(ooc: i saw kago's name up top.. So heres for Kago when you get the chance ;))

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 01:14 AM
"Oh darn, That means I'm it again" Mara laughed,
Guess this wasnt a good hiding place, or Scout is as good as Kara keeps telling me

Scout runs off to find the perfect hiding place while she counts.

Kara pulls him inside the tree.Scout hides inside the tree with Reno and Kara.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 01:18 AM
Kara smirks, "Not a lot of room in here, So its kinda hot" Kara laughed a little as her voice echoed through out the little cave.
--
Mara counted to sixty, "59.. 60! READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" Mara yelled, she ran over to the Waterhole and looked around in the mossy areas and the corners, then to the bush's where she found Reno once, "NOt there.. hmm" She walked to where the tree was and didn't see the opening under it, she sighed and sat down, she was completly in view by the three cubs under the tree. "Maybe they left me and went somewhere else" She said aloud
---
Reno not being the smart one opened his mouth
"Nah we havnt left-" Reno said as Kara slapped her paw to his muzzle Stoping him from talking
"Shush, Be quiet." she whispered,

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 01:24 AM
"Come on " Scout whispers dragging both of them to the back of the opening. It was so dark that she wouldn't be able to see anyone. Scout puts a finger to his mouth like he's saying everyone be quiet.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 01:26 AM
Mara noticed the whole, She walked to it, and looked down, she couldnt see anything in there, she walked in a little bit sitting down, "Hello... Anyone here..?" Mara asked, she was scared of the dark, "Umm I guess not," She said walking out

--
Kara whispered to Scout, "Go pin her down.. It'll be funny" Kara giggled a little.

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 01:30 AM
"Good idea" Scout said with an evil smile he lurks near the shadows of the tree until he sees her turn around and walk away. Scout gets in a Pouncing position.

Scout playfully tackles Mara down pinning her down to the ground. "Gotcha"! Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 01:33 AM
Mara screamed to the top of her lungs "AHHHHHhhhHHH! DONT HURT ME PLEASE I'M SORRY!!" Mara said crying she opened up her eyes and Saw Scout, Her heart slowed down a little, she was still crying.

"SCOUT! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Mara said panting,
"You...Scared me to DEATH!" Mara yelled
--
Kara came out from the tree with Reno following him, she layed down next to Mara cleaning her face, "It was pretty funny.." Kara said while giggling,
--
"are you crazy?! Thats not funny" Mara said she wiped away a few tears.
Reno was laughing histarically, this was the funniest thing he had ever seen,
"AHAHHHAAAAA! MARA!!!! YOu should have seen the look on your face!!" Reno said rolling around on the ground.
"You wait till I get up Reno, You just wait, I'm going to be the living daylights out of you" Mara joked.

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 01:37 AM
Mara screamed to the top of her lungs "AHHHHHhhhHHH! DONT HURT ME PLEASE I'M SORRY!!" Mara said crying she opened up her eyes and Saw Scout, Her heart slowed down a little, she was still crying.

"SCOUT! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Mara said panting,
"You...Scared me to DEATH!" Mara yelled
--
Kara came out from the tree with Reno following him, she layed down next to Mara cleaning her face, "It was pretty funny.." Kara said while giggling,
--
"are you crazy?! Thats not funny" Mara said she wiped away a few tears.
Reno was laughing histarically, this was the funniest thing he had ever seen,
"AHAHHHAAAAA! MARA!!!! YOu should have seen the look on your face!!" Reno said rolling around on the ground.
"You wait till I get up Reno, You just wait, I'm going to be the living daylights out of you" Mara joked.

Scout felt real bad. "I'm sorry Mara I really didn't mean to scare you" Scout said looking down to the ground. "I just wanted to have a little fun" Scout said. "Now I guess you'd never wanna hang out with me again so ummmmmm I guess I'll see you later Guys." Scout said sadly.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 01:44 AM
Too easy, hes way to sentimental..
Kara and Mara had this planned for a while now, Kara whispered to Mara, "Nows your chance", Mara smirked, she crept up behind Scout slowly and quietly, "The mighty hunter.. Corners its prey.." Mara said quietly. Then She pounced on top of Scouts back, "GOTCHA! Your not going anywhere!" Mara said smiling down at Scout and licking his right ear, Kara ran up to Scout and pushed him down playfully pinning him down, "No Mara.. Here" Kara said pointing at his stomach,
Mara smiled evilly as she started stroking the spot Kara had showed her, Scouts.. Ticklish spot.

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 01:48 AM
Reno pouced on top of Scout and starts tickling him as well. Scout was laughing like crazy as the two younger cubs are tickling his belly with their paws. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAA okay all right you guys got me" Scout said laughing hysterically.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 01:50 AM
Mara stopped but Reno kept on stroking his stomach "We know Scout's weakness! Now we can use it against him! hahah!" Reno laughed,
Kara got off Scout, and whispered, "His neck fur.. Its where he hates it the most, get em" Kara laughed.

Reno saw the look on Kara's face, "Uh oh.." Reno said running off , "NOO! Don't touch me!" Reno said laughing looking back at Scout as he gave chase.

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 01:53 AM
Mara tackled Reno down playfully and pinned him down. She smiled at Scout. "Thanks" Says Scout with a smile. WHile she had Reno pinned Scout started licking his neck fur.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 01:55 AM
"NoooO! YOUR WORSE THAN MOM GET OFF!" Reno yelled while laughing he couldnt take it, "stop it stop it stop it! Who told you about that!" Reno asked while laughing.
--
Kara walked up with a smirk on her face, She coughed.
"Kara! why!" Reno asked, "ahhaha!"

"Revenge.. So sweet to the other person, but not to the other.." Kara laughed.

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 01:57 AM
"You know Reno you're starting to look a little dirty, It looks like you could need a bath. " Scout said with a laugh. He smiles over to Kara. "Would you like to do the honors Kara?" Scout says with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 02:00 AM
Kara smirked, "Nah," She said looking at Scout who was dirty,
"I'll clean the big boy up.." Mara said while Purring,
"But, I already had a bath today.." Reno said sadly,
"I'm a good bather, You'll like it Reno" Mara said licking his cheek.
"Maybe, But still.. Oh well It can't hurt that much."
God I hate baths...'Reno thought to himself
--
Kara smiled laying down next to Scout, "Someone else needs a bath" Kara said purring, she ran her soft pink tongue over Scouts cub mane.

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 02:02 AM
Kara smirked, "Nah," She said looking at Scout who was dirty,
"I'll clean the big boy up.." Mara said while Purring,
"But, I already had a bath today.." Reno said sadly,
"I'm a good bather, You'll like it Reno" Mara said licking his cheek.
"Maybe, But still.. Oh well It can't hurt that much."
God I hate baths...'Reno thought to himself
--
Kara smiled laying down next to Scout, "Someone else needs a bath" Kara said purring, she ran her soft pink tongue over Scouts cub mane.

Scout purrs. He loved getting a bath especially by Kara. "Ya see Reno bath's aren't bad" Scout said relaxed. As Kara gives him a bath.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 02:03 AM
Kara smiled, "You just like it cause I'm your girl friend" Kara laughed as she started cleaning the back of his neck.
Mara started cleaning Reno's back fur, "Your always so dirty" Mara said smiling,
Reno relaxed a little.
"that does... Feel a little good.." Reno said with a smile to Mara.

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 02:05 AM
"No, I've always liked baths. I love it when you're giving me a bath. " Scout says purring loudly. Scout watches as Reno is getting a bath. "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, that is such a cute moment" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 02:07 AM
Kara finished his neck fur, his head and neck were a little wet from her tongue, she started on his back.
"Yeah It is.." Kara said purring,

Mara had finished Reno's back she started licking his neck fur.
"So.. Dirty.." Mara sighed
Reno smirked, "Don't make me throw you in a mud puddle."
"Yeah sure Look whos the dirty one right now, I dont need a bath only you"

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 02:10 AM
Kara finished his neck fur, his head and neck were a little wet from her tongue, she started on his back.
"Yeah It is.." Kara said purring,

Mara had finished Reno's back she started licking his neck fur.
"So.. Dirty.." Mara sighed
Reno smirked, "Don't make me throw you in a mud puddle."
"Yeah sure Look whos the dirty one right now, I dont need a bath only you"

Scout purred happily as Kara got on his back and started cleaning his back all over. She got done with that. Scout rolled over his belly was starting to look a little dirty too. "Uh oh" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 02:13 AM
Kara smirked, "Hmm I'll try to stay away from your ticklish spots..." Kara said purring, She started licking the upper part of his stomach, "Dirty boys.." Kara laughed
--
Mara had finished, "Reno roll over you" Mara smirked
Reno rolled over onto his back, "Make this quick.." Reno said with a smile, Mara started licking his Stomach clean, Reno laughed a little as she went over his stomach, "Ooh, another ticklish spot," Mara said quietly,
"Don't tell them.. Please?" Reno asked with his eyes staring into Mara's
"Fine.. but you owe me" Mara smirked, she went back to cleaning Reno.

Simba22
August 17th, 2005, 02:15 AM
Scout had heard Reno laugh. "Oh he's tickleish on his belly too?"I'll remember that Reno because that's my tickleish spot too." He said with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 17th, 2005, 02:17 AM
"Gah he heard you Mara, Thanks a lot" Reno sighed, "Yeah I noticed Scout" Reno laughed
--
"Sorry Reno" Mara said finishing up his bath.
"Its okay Mara" Reno said giving her a quick lick on the cheek.
--
Kara went down and bathed his right foot paw, "Almost done" Kara said with a smile.