PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 11:22 PM
"Your eyes are more beautiful" Twilight smiled back up at Nala licking her nose as he lay down on the ground.
"I healed fine last time without Rafiki's help...sure I'll be ok this time as well" he smiled up at Nala as the dull pain remained in his side.

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
"Okay fine, I will, But don't say I didn't warn you" Kara said, She rolled to her side cause Scout to fall off on her back She rolled over rolling ontop of Scout "Aha, Gotcha" Kara smirked. "Daddy taught me that one"

Scout playfully pushes her off him and tackles her down pinning her in the shallow water. "Gotcha" Scout said licking her wet little nose.

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 12:01 AM
"Theres a chance, You never know, this all could be some.. Horrible Joke that someone is pulling.." Tumai frowned,

Atleast, Thats what I hope this is.. A joke..
"It must be some pretty sick joke if it is" Subira growled padding out of the cave. There was a chance that Karifu was alive, but where to start and find her?

She only hoped that she wasn't in the outlands.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 12:05 AM
Tumai followed after Subira, "Hey wait up, We'll find her together" Tumai said with a smile,

"Hey I might drown here get off" Kara joked, She was hoping he would get off him so she could pin him back down

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 12:08 AM
Tumai followed after Subira, "Hey wait up, We'll find her together" Tumai said with a smile,

"Hey I might drown here get off" Kara joked, She was hoping he would get off him so she could pin him back down

"Nice try Kara but you and I both know that this water is too shallow for anyone to drown. You can't drown unless you're a little tiny mouse. And last time I checked you were a lion not a mouse." Scout said with a chuckle. "So I think I'm going to keep you pinned down for the rest our lives. That way you won't be running off from me." Scout said licking her wet nose again.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 12:10 AM
Kara smiled, "Sounds great to me, but you'll get hungry some time soon" Kara laughed, She licked his cheek, her back fur was soaked and her underbelly was dry, The water was cold, but she didn't want to say anything, She loved it when she got to wrestle with Scout, it was her favorite game.

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 12:15 AM
Scout kept her pinned down. Scout was starting to get really hot it was a real hot day so he purposely gets off Kara. So she could get him wet.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 12:17 AM
When Scout got off her, Kara took her only chance, and Jumped up and tackled Scout into the water playfully pinning him down in the shallow water, "Gotcha!" Kara said laughing, Water was dripping from her fur onto Scout, "Gotcha wet also" Kara smirked , she licked his cheek getting it wet too.

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 12:17 AM
Tumai followed after Subira, "Hey wait up, We'll find her together" Tumai said with a smile.
"Aw, are you sure? A big widdle puddy tat might get a scratch on his paw" Subira smirked. Even though she loved Tumai more then a friend now, she loved even more to tease him. Besides it made her feel a little better.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 12:18 AM
"Meh, A paw? Thats all your worried about, i can live with three if something happens" Tumai smirked, "I'll be fine.. I know how to hunt, And You need protection," Tumai said with a smile, "Come on lets go look for her.."

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 12:19 AM
Subira merely smiled at him, and then broke into a fast walk over to the outlands.

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 12:19 AM
When Scout got off her, Kara took her only chance, and Jumped up and tackled Scout into the water playfully pinning him down in the shallow water, "Gotcha!" Kara said laughing, Water was dripping from her fur onto Scout, "Gotcha wet also" Kara smirked , she licked his cheek getting it wet too.

Scout kicked her off him playfully with his paws causing her to fall backwards underwater. Scout was laughing his head off.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Mizani
Subira merely smiled at him, and then broke into a fast walk over to the outlands.

Tumai smiled, "Wait, Isnt this the direction to the Outlands? Why would she be there?" Tumai asked

"Hey no fair, thats not cool" Kara said coming out of the water, she jumped back onto Scout pinning him down, this time she put her back paws on his paws, Making sure he couldnt do that again, then she put her front paws over his shoulder, and her neck over his shoulder so he couldnt reach her ticklish ear, "Gotcha good this time Scout" Kara smiled.

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 12:24 AM
Scout stretches his neck back and starts kissing her ear repeatively. "Nice try Kara" Scout laughed. "But I got you right where I want you princess" Scout said with a laugh.

Nala The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Your eyes are more beautiful" Twilight smiled back up at Nala licking her nose as he lay down on the ground.
"I healed fine last time without Rafiki's help...sure I'll be ok this time as well" he smiled up at Nala as the dull pain remained in his side.

''why thank you'' Nala smiled as she layed down next to Twilight. ''yes you sure did'' she said happily. ''I'm sure you'll be fine too'' she smiled as she nuzzled him once more before resting her head on his.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout stretches his neck back and starts kissing her ear repeatively. "Nice try Kara" Scout laughed. "But I got you right where I want you princess" Scout said with a laugh.

Kara moved her head to a position where he couldnt reach her ear, only her nose, "Ha," Kara smirked, "Can't win Scout.." Kara said with a smirk.
He should just give up, he'll never win this one

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 12:28 AM
"Okay fine I give up You win Mercy" Scout said trying to get out of her pinning predicament.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 12:28 AM
Kara laughed
Now I got him
"Well, I Think I like this position, Winning, It feels good I think I'll stay on top of you for a while" Kara said with a smirk,

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 12:39 AM
Tumai smiled, "Wait, Isnt this the direction to the Outlands? Why would she be there?" Tumai asked
"Well if you used your brain once and a while, you realise that know animal who's kidnaped a lion, would dare hide in the Pridelands. Nobody goes into the outlands, so wouldn't that be the best place to hide?" Subira explained.

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 12:39 AM
Scout tries to get her off him. He didn't really want to give up. He hoped she would get off him so he could pin her.

But he loved being pinned by her. Scout tries to nuzzle noses with her but her head was too far away.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Mizani
"Well if you used your brain once and a while, you realise that know animal who's kidnaped a lion, would dare hide in the Pridelands. Nobody goes into the outlands, so wouldn't that be the best place to hide?" Subira explained.

TUmai smirked, "yeah well what about the Graveyard? No ones there either" Tumai said with a smile on his face,

Kara sighed, "wow your boring Scout, not even going to try to get out?" kara joked.
I know I shouldnt do this but..
Kara got off of Scout and walked around to his head and nuzzled his cheek.

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 12:45 AM
Tumai smirked, "yeah well what about the Graveyard? No ones there either" Tumai said with a smile on his face.
"We pass there on the way in" Subira smirked back, and walked ahead so she could piff her tail in Tumai's face.

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 12:45 AM
TUmai smirked, "yeah well what about the Graveyard? No ones there either" Tumai said with a smile on his face,

Kara sighed, "wow your boring Scout, not even going to try to get out?" kara joked.
I know I shouldnt do this but..
Kara got off of Scout and walked around to his head and nuzzled his cheek.

Scout nuzzled her back with a smile. "Psyche"! Scout said and he tackled her down playfully he pins her paws down. "It was all a joke Honey I didn't even try to get out" Scout said with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 12:46 AM
Tumai smiled, "Oh yeah, I forgot, "Uff, Hey what was that for Subira, You big piffer," Tumai laughed.

EDIT:

Kara gasped, "HEY!" She was pinned down now, "Gah Scout... You never try to get out.." Kara smirked, "Oh well, I guess I wont try then.." Kara purred.

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 12:49 AM
"Actually I pretneded I couldn't to make you feel better baby." Scout said purring back. "I guess this means you'll take back that part about Girls being smarter then boys after all I took you by surprise that means I'm smarter then you" Scout said winking at Kara.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 12:53 AM
Kara smirked, "Unless you know how to Hunt already, Your not smarter than me," Kara laughed, "I know Everything There is to hunting thanks to my Mom" Kara laughed under Scout, She nuzzled his cheek, "Besides, I'd never say boys are smarter than girls, cause its not true" Kara laughed again.

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Tumai smiled, "Oh yeah, I forgot, "Uff, Hey what was that for Subira, You big piffer," Tumai laughed.
"For not using your brain. Though I doubt you even have one" Subira joked, a giant elephant skull coming into view.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 12:55 AM
Tumai laughed,
Well, Shes back to her normal self, no more love I guess
"Yeah, My brain's pretty small I guess" Tumai smirked.

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 12:58 AM
"Lighten up and take a joke" Subira laughed, nuzzling him on the cheek.

"But we can't think about your brain issues now, we need to look for Karifu.

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 12:59 AM
Kara smirked, "Unless you know how to Hunt already, Your not smarter than me," Kara laughed, "I know Everything There is to hunting thanks to my Mom" Kara laughed under Scout, She nuzzled his cheek, "Besides, I'd never say boys are smarter than girls, cause its not true" Kara laughed again.

Scout looks down sadly. "It just so happens that I do know about hunting thanks to my parents. I think I've killed liked like five six or maybe even 7 or 8 Gazelles so far" Scout said. Kara was making him feel dumb.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 01:00 AM
Tumai smiled, he nuzzled her back
Or not.

Kara looked at Scout, he looked sad, "Oh did I make you feel bad Scout... I'm sorry.. But thats great! I have only gotten like... 2 Antelopes" Kara said embarassed, "And I've had a few injuries," Kara said showing him her stomach, "Dad doesnt know about this.. Don't tell him.." Kara said with a frown.

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 01:03 AM
Or not.

Kara looked at Scout, he looked sad, "Oh did I make you feel bad Scout... I'm sorry.. But thats great! I have only gotten like... 2 Antelopes" Kara said embarassed, "And I've had a few injuries," Kara said showing him her stomach, "Dad doesnt know about this.. Don't tell him.." Kara said with a frown.

"Your secrets safe with me Kara"Scout said. "Can you at least say I'm smarter then most girls? Not all boys are as smart as me". Scout said smiling.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 01:04 AM
Kara smirked, She whispered, "Well, Your a lot smarter than Kiki or Rinoa.. But don't tell them I said that, I do love them both" Kara said with a smile as she licked his cheek.

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 01:05 AM
Or not.
"Look out for a lioness with a light creamy pelt. See anything else, prepare to attack" Subira said, rather firmly. She'd love to go and wander off with Tumai, but now was not the time nor place.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 01:06 AM
"Okay Subira, My I'll keep a look out for her,"
Even though I've never met her, I guess I can look for her from the description Subira gave me

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 01:06 AM
"Can you teach me how to be smart as you"? Scout asked. "I just feel so stupid cause you're such a genious and I'm so well not." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 01:10 AM
Kara smirked, "Were about the same.. And besides Smartness can't be taught, your born with it" Kara said with a smile

(Brb: Going to go eat :))

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 01:12 AM
Kara smirked, "Were about the same.. And besides Smartness can't be taught, your born with it" Kara said with a smile

(Brb: Going to go eat :))

"Well I just hope that much later on our cubs have their mother's brains and looks and not their fathers." Scout said. He nuzzled her under the chin.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 01:31 AM
"Nah, I want there fathers looks.." Kara said while Purring, "And don't say anything about me being a lot cuter than you...Cause its not true" Kara said while licking his cheek

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 01:35 AM
"Okay Subira, My I'll keep a look out for her,"
Even though I've never met her, I guess I can look for her from the description Subira gave me
"Shall we split up? We'd cover more ground that way" Subira asked, poking her head in a skull.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 01:39 AM
Split up.. Not a good idea

"I don't think thats a good idea, what happens if one of us gets attacked?" Tumai asked worriedly

I can't have her getting hurt...

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 01:40 AM
"Then we fight" Subira said, climbing to the top of the skull, over looking the graveyard.

Mean while, the disfigured lion watched with eager eyes. These lions had escaped him once, but this time he would not let them leave.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 01:41 AM
"Well, if one of us gets hurt.. What do we do? We couldnt hear each other if we split up, Plus the Lions here are stronger than both of us," Tumai sighed, "I don't want you getting hurt Subira.."

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 01:47 AM
"Oh okay, but lets hope we don't run into any more lions" Subira said.

The lion slunk more into the shadows, and quietly slipped behind Tumai. The lioness was of no threat, but the lion looked tough, and he needed to be taken out quickly.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 01:48 AM
Tumai smiled, "Good, What do you mean Another Lion?" Tumai said
then he remembered about the incident that happened last time
"oh... Yeah that lion.. Lets just hope we don't meet him around" Tumai said with a sigh, A shiver ran down his back, "Subira... do you get the feeling.. were being watched." He whispered in her ear.

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 01:54 AM
The lion realised that he'd just been found out. He didn't wait for them to find him.

"TUMAI! BEHIND YOU!" Subira shouted.

The lion leaped out of the shadows and tackled Tumai to the ground with a snarl.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 01:55 AM
Tumai looked around but was to late to do anything, the lion had him on the ground, "You again!" Tumai yelled as he kicked him off of him with his Hind Legs, "Subira Run!" Tumai yelled getting to his feet quickly.

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 02:00 AM
Subira heasitated. If she left, what would happen to Tumai?

Tumai had risen to his feet, and she ran, but not far. She'd wait for Tumai. She'd never leave him behind.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 02:01 AM
Tumai crouched low getting into a stance where he could attack him at anytime, "What do you want with us, what do you have against us?" Tumai asked, his teeth barred and claws exposed. "Leave now.. Or else"

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 02:07 AM
"Nah, I want there fathers looks.." Kara said while Purring, "And don't say anything about me being a lot cuter than you...Cause its not true" Kara said while licking his cheek

Scout smiled and licked her cheek back.

"You're being far too modest Kara You're the prettiest thing on 4 paws I ever met." Scout said nuzzling her nose.

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 02:07 AM
"Leave? This is my home! And I'll make sure that it will be your grave"

The lions voice was dry and he leaped forward again at Tumai.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 02:08 AM
Tumai jumped out of the way swiftly, the lion landing on his paws away from him, Tumai wasnt the warrior type, but he was strong, Tumai never liked killing other lions, "I Don't want to fight you!" Tumai yelled, "But if I have to..I will!" Tumai said leaping forward at the lion with his claws outwards digging them into his back fur.

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 02:10 AM
The lion roared in pain, before biting into Tumai's paw.

Subira watched, her face frozen in horror.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 02:11 AM
Tumai yelled in pain, blood starting pouring out from his Paw, He used his other paw to swat at the Lions face, "Get off!" He yelled, The attack had left a scar on the lions left cheek, blood starting oozing out of the fresh wound.

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 02:14 AM
Subira growled and leaped onto the lion and sunk her teeth into his chin.

The lion wanted to get up, but he couldn't. What had that stupid lioness done?

"He's paralyzed" Subira quickly explained.

"Now hurry and run!"

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 02:15 AM
Tumai smirked, "Thats what you get, come on lets go Subira" Tumai said running off, he stepped on his paw and let out a squeel, "aaah! The pain" He said his face cringed up in Pain, "Gah why are you always right Subira, Why!" he said with a slight sign of a smirk on his face.

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 02:23 AM
"I thought you said you could run on three legs!" Subira smirked.

She inspected it for a few short seconds.

"Its not to deep. It'll heal with-in the week. Now hurry up, the lion will get up soon"

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 02:24 AM
Tumai smiled, "Okay okay fine lets go!" Tumai said trotting on three legs, he looked back at the lion, he had an evil grin on his face, and he didn't look to happy. "That guy gives me the creeps" Tumai said to Subira, "I told you this would be a bad idea to come here"

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 02:28 AM

"You're being far too modest Kara You're the prettiest thing on 4 paws I ever met." Scout said nuzzling her nose.

{For KTL when ever he wants to do it.:cheese: }

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 02:31 AM

(slaps paw to head* oh geesh sorry simba i didn't see it :()

"Nah, Just who I am.." Kara said with a smile, "Aww, Scout , your gonna make me blush stop it.." Kara said while purring, "I love you Scout." Kara said nuzzling his cheek.

I love him so much, I don't know what I'd do without him..

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 02:33 AM
Tumai smiled, "Okay okay fine lets go!" Tumai said trotting on three legs, he looked back at the lion, he had an evil grin on his face, and he didn't look to happy. "That guy gives me the creeps" Tumai said to Subira, "I told you this would be a bad idea to come here"
"No you didn't, you said that it was a bad idea to split up" Subira corrected him.

They arrived at the cave they had been in earlier and Subira layed her self down.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 02:34 AM
Tumai smirked, "Doesnt that mean the same thing.. Well just forget about it, Were alive.. Thank goodness," Tumai said with his smile, he laid down and started licking the blood that came out of his paw.

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 02:36 AM
(slaps paw to head* oh geesh sorry simba i didn't see it :()

"Nah, Just who I am.." Kara said with a smile, "Aww, Scout , your gonna make me blush stop it.." Kara said while purring, "I love you Scout." Kara said nuzzling his cheek.

I love him so much, I don't know what I'd do without him..

"I bet I love you more then you love me" Scout said purring and nuzzling her back. To Scout Kara was the perfect girl. She had no flaws whatsoever to Scout. He wanted to spend the rest of his life trying to protect her and being with her. Scout who still had Kara pinned in the water got up and helped her up the both dried off and cuddled against one another for warmth and Nuzzled each other.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 02:38 AM
Kara smiled, She loved Scout so much, "Wanna make a bet?" Kara said purring and nuzzling him, "The only thing I like about you is your warm fur, nothing else..." Kara joked, she paused a while looking at Scout, "Just kidding" Kara said pouncing on top of him pinning him to the ground and licking his face nonstop.

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 02:38 AM
Tumai smirked, "Doesnt that mean the same thing.. Well just forget about it, Were alive.. Thank goodness," Tumai said with his smile, he laid down and started licking the blood that came out of his paw.
Subira looked at Tumai's paw for a few seconds.

"Here, I'll clean it. You couldn't clean a Rhino's butt" She smirked and began to clean Tumai's paw.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 02:40 AM
Tumai smirked, "Okay fine" He said moving his paw closer to her, the first time she licked it a pain went through his paw, "I hope this wont get infected, Who knows what that Lion has in him..." Tumai said with a sigh.

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 02:44 AM
Kara smiled, She loved Scout so much, "Wanna make a bet?" Kara said purring and nuzzling him, "The only thing I like about you is your warm fur, nothing else..." Kara joked, she paused a while looking at Scout, "Just kidding" Kara said pouncing on top of him pinning him to the ground and licking his face nonstop.

Scout flips her over playfully pinning her down licking her face nonstop. And then wraps his paws around her neck in a affectionate hug as he's licking her.

[ AHHHHHHHH, the young lovers makes me feel bad I don't have a grilfriend.:grrr: ]

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 02:45 AM
(ooc: lol :S)
Kara smiled, she wrapped her paws around Scouts neck and smiled up at him, "aww" She said nuzzling his cheek with hers.

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 02:47 AM
Tumai smirked, "Okay fine" He said moving his paw closer to her, the first time she licked it a pain went through his paw, "I hope this wont get infected, Who knows what that Lion has in him..." Tumai said with a sigh.
"He's a normal lion on the inside Tumai" Subira said thoughtfully, continuing to clean his paw.

"If I do a good job then this cut won't become infected. And I'll only do a good job if you hold still" She smirked at Tumai as he squirmed.

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 02:48 AM
Scout gets off her still hugging her. Scout accidently trips over her paw and Scout and Kara rolled down a hill till they were nose to nose with each other Kara was on top of Scout.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 02:48 AM
"But it hurts!" Tumai said, he looked away as a tear came down his cheek, he didn't want to let Subira see him crying, "I guess your right.. hes probably just lonely.. or something" Tumai said as she licked his paw again, another jolt of pain went through him, he remained stll though, He looked back, "Thanks Subira.."

EDIT:

Kara smirked, "Good job Scout" she said with her nose still on his, "This is nice.." Kara said purring.
(ooc: Rofl :P)

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 02:50 AM
"No problem" Subira muttered, giving Tumai's paw one more lick.

"Now don't go getting it infected again" She smirked at him.

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 02:51 AM
"I love this position" Scout said rubbing noses with her. "Only problem is your breath" Scout said with a laugh. He licked her on the nose twice to prove he was just kidding.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 02:52 AM
"Well, If I remembered correctly, it was your idea to go looking for Karifu.." Tumai said with a smile knowing he was right, "So its your fault i'm like this.. But I'll forgive you" Tumai said moving his head closer to Subira's so he could nuzzle her.
EDIT:

"My breath? Have you taken a bath lately? You smell like a dead antelope," Kara laughed, she started licking his neck, "And I do believe its bath time" Kara smirked.

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 02:54 AM
"Oh you want to give me a bath huh?" Scout jumps into the water and playfully drags her in with his paws.

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 02:55 AM
Subira smirked at Tumai, and piffed him in the nose lightly.

"I saved your butt back there, so I should be the one getting the thanks" She grinned.

Nela
August 14th, 2005, 02:55 AM
Kovujin looked back quickly, "Yes we found her.. Well Rinoa found her, where I don't know but she's okay for now, She ran off to the Waterhole.. Said she was thirsty" Kovujin said with a smile, he walked over to Star and licked her tears away, "She'll be fine Star.." Kovujin said with yet another smile.

"Thanks goodness..." she said, straightening herself up.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 02:56 AM
Kara smirked, "Well I did, but your all clean now Scout" Kara laughed as he pulled her in the water.
--
"No way, I could have taken him down easily without you" Tumai lied,
I do owe her a lot for that stunt back there, if it wasnt for her, I don't think I would have gotten out of that..
He smiled, "Okay okay You did do a lot back there.. Thanks Subira.." Tumai said while purring.
EDIT:
---

Kovujin smiled, "Would you like to help us find Karifu.. We havnt had any luck yet.." Kovujin said with a sigh looking back at Kago.

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 03:00 AM
Scout playfully dunks her head underwater. And then leaps on top of her they swim underwater side by side their noses touching together.

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 03:00 AM
"No way, I could have taken him down easily without you" Tumai lied,
I do owe her a lot for that stunt back there, if it wasnt for her, I don't think I would have gotten out of that..
He smiled, "Okay okay You did do a lot back there.. Thanks Subira.." Tumai said while purring.
"Thats more like it" Subira grinned, resting her head on her paws.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 03:03 AM
Kara smiled underwater, she stayed under a little while longer she swam over on top of Scout and swished her tail in his face.
---

Tumai smiled, He put his paw to the side and layed his head on the cold hard floor, he couldnt put his head on his paw, it hurt to much.

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 03:05 AM
Scout swam over on top of Kara and gently pushes her affectionately with a paw. They swam together for a while until Scout saw this beautiful gold necklace in the water. He gras it in his teeth and puts it in his right papaw and puts his paw behind his back. to surprise Kara with it.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 03:06 AM
Kara smirked, she went to the bottem after her Crescent Moon Necklace, she looked down at her neck, Her other Necklace Scout had given her wasnt on her neck or in the water, it wasnt on her at all before that too she remembered, she gasped under water letting out all the oxygen she had in her. She couldnt breath she started swimming upwards but couldnt make it, her vision started to blurr, She tried screaming, but only bubbles came out, She started sinking to the bottem with the Necklace in her paw.

Nela
August 14th, 2005, 03:07 AM
"Sure. Anything to help, Kovujin." Star replied, looking around. "How about the waterhole? Did you check there?"

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 03:08 AM
Kovujin smiled, "Okay so far we know, That Karifu was taken Hostage and is being held somewhere, and all that we know so far, is she could be dead..." Kovujin said with a sigh, He looked at Kago, "Which we know that cant be true, No one would kill another lion for no reason.. Unless something had happened before hand.. Kago do you remember hating anyone in your past life?" Kovujin asked.

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 03:09 AM
Kara smirked, she went to the bottem after her Crescent Moon Necklace, she looked down at her neck, Her other Necklace Scout had given her wasnt on her neck or in the water, it wasnt on her at all before that too she remembered, she gasped under water letting out all the oxygen she had in her. She couldnt breath she started swimming upwards but couldnt make it, her vision started to blurr, She tried screaming, but only bubbles came out, She started sinking to the bottem with the Necklace in her paw.

Scout gasped and swam and caught her and brought her to the surface. Trying to listen to her heartbeat.

Nela
August 14th, 2005, 03:13 AM
A wind blew around Star, shaking her necklace.

"Kovujin... something's not right..." she said, slowly walking away. She stopped for a second to think.

"KARA! Kovujin, there's something wrong with Kara..." she said, running off. "C'mon!"

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Kara stopped breathing for a moment, She started having a dream, She saw Karifu, and she saw Scout, Scout and Karifu were being held hostage, and there was a lion there, and he was clawing at Karifu and Scout was crying, scout was being held back by 5 more lions, he was pinned down at the ground , Kara was held by vines not far away she was crying her heart out, She saw the Lion Knock Karifu out, she flew and hit a wall hard, she looked like she was dead, she wasnt moving, then the Lion moved to Scout, he had an evil grin on his face snarling at Scout, "No! Don't hurt him please!" Kara yelled in her dreams, "Please!!" The Lion looked at Kara, "Shut her up Mariva" He said, a lioness came out of no where and pushed Kara to the ground with a claw to her neck, "Stay quiet.. or else" She said snarling, "no please!" Kara said crying, She looked over to Scout, The Lion had bit off part of his tail and Scout was screaming bloody murder, "SCOUT!!!" Kara yelled,

She jerked forward coming out of the dream yelling the last thing she said, her heart was beating a mile a minute and sweat was pouring down her face, "SCOUT! NO!" She said looking around for Scout. She saw him beside him, "Oh Scout!" Kara said crying,
EDIT:

"What do you mean?" Kovujin said as he watched Star run off, He followed her, "Wait!" Kovujin yelled running after her,

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 03:21 AM
Kara stopped breathing for a moment, She started having a dream, She saw Karifu, and she saw Scout, Scout and Karifu were being held hostage, and there was a lion there, and he was clawing at Karifu and Scout was crying, scout was being held back by 5 more lions, he was pinned down at the ground , Kara was held by vines not far away she was crying her heart out, She saw the Lion Knock Karifu out, she flew and hit a wall hard, she looked like she was dead, she wasnt moving, then the Lion moved to Scout, he had an evil grin on his face snarling at Scout, "No! Don't hurt him please!" Kara yelled in her dreams, "Please!!" The Lion looked at Kara, "Shut her up Mariva" He said, a lioness came out of no where and pushed Kara to the ground with a claw to her neck, "Stay quiet.. or else" She said snarling, "no please!" Kara said crying, She looked over to Scout, The Lion had bit off part of his tail and Scout was screaming bloody murder, "SCOUT!!!" Kara yelled,

She jerked forward coming out of the dream yelling the last thing she said, her heart was beating a mile a minute and sweat was pouring down her face, "SCOUT! NO!" She said looking around for Scout. She saw him beside him, "Oh Scout!" Kara said crying,
EDIT:

"What do you mean?" Kovujin said as he watched Star run off, He followed her, "Wait!" Kovujin yelled running after her,

Scout gently cradles her in his paws like a a parent would do to a child. "What's wrong Kara what happened"? Scout said concerned nuzzling her.

Nela
August 14th, 2005, 03:22 AM
Star arrived at the waterhole, seeing Scout and Kara on the bank. Kara was crying. "Kara! What happened? Are you okay? Your father's coming..." she said, nuzzling Kara and pulling her into a hug.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 03:22 AM
Kara kept Crying, "When I was unconcious, I had the worse dream ever!" Kara said still crying, she couldn't stop herself, "Why do I keep having these visions?!" Kara cried, "Everytime I sleep I have a dream about you or Karifu dieing"
--
Kara sniffed looking back at Star, "Nothing, Nothings Wrong" Kara said as a tear ran down her face, she couldnt let her father know what just happened,
--
Kovujin arrived at the Scene, "What happened here?" Kovujin asked,

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 03:24 AM
Kara kept Crying, "When I was unconcious, I had the worse dream ever!" Kara said still crying, she couldn't stop herself, "Why do I keep having these visions?!" Kara cried, "Everytime I sleep I have a dream about you or Karifu dieing"

"My parents had always said you dream a lot of stuff that's on your mind" Scout said. "Have you been thinking about me or my mom dieing" ? Scout asked.

Nela
August 14th, 2005, 03:24 AM
Star sat back, dumfounded by what she heard. "Kara..." she started. "That's not good..." she turned to see Kovujin coming behind her. 'I won't tell Kara... I'll tell Kovujin...' she thought. She had overheard the dream.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 03:26 AM
Kara sniffed wiping away the rest of her tears, "Scout don't tell my dad, Please, he'll never trust you again.." She whispered, She tried to put on a straight face to talk with her father.

"Hi daddy, Uh nothing.. We were just.. Swimming" Kara said, a tear ran down her face.
Oh no, Kara thought,

"It doesnt look like you would be swimming, if you were crying.." Kovujin said looking at the ground, everything was wet, but that could be from the water from the waterhole, He sighed, "are you lieing to me Kara.." Kovujin said sternly

Kara sighed, she looked away, "No daddy.." She lied,
I just...Lied..

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 03:28 AM
Kara sniffed wiping away the rest of her tears, "Scout don't tell my dad, Please, he'll never trust you again.." She whispered, She tried to put on a straight face to talk with her father.

"Hi daddy, Uh nothing.. We were just.. Swimming" Kara said, a tear ran down her face.
Oh no, Kara thought,

"It doesnt look like you would be swimming, if you were crying.." Kovujin said looking at the ground, everything was wet, but that could be from the water from the waterhole, He sighed, "are you lieing to me Kara.." Kovujin said sternly

Kara sighed, she looked away, "No daddy.." She lied,
I just...Lied..

Scout had to tell her dad the truth. "She had a dream about me and my mom dieing sir" Scout said. He just couldn't bare lying to her father. "I'm sorry" He whispers back to Kara. "He won't be able to trust me if I didn't tell him the truth." Scout said.

Nela
August 14th, 2005, 03:29 AM
Star looked at Kara. She knew she was lying, and it was characteristic for lions from the Nova pride to feel bad about lying. They were honest people, not liers. She looked at Kara, hoping that she would read her eyes that told her to tell Kovujin.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 03:37 AM
Kara cried again, She heard Scout tell her father.

"Kara, Why did you lie to me, Why didn't you tell me?" Kovujin asked,

"I'm sorry daddy, We got into a little trouble, but it was my fault!" Kara said crying, "I didn't mean to lie I just didn't want you to not let me see Scout.." Kara said looking away from her father,

Kovujin sighed, He couldnt believe his own daughter would lie to him, He thought more about things, what if she had a lot more secrets, what if she had been lieing to him the whole time.
"Kara.." Kovujin said with a sigh, "Listen, You should tell me these things... Things like this could happen in the Future, and we could prepare for it.. I don't like the fact of you lieing to me, So i'm going to take action." Kovujin said as a tear ran down his face, He knew exactly what would happen when he told Kara this,
"Kara.. I'm not letting you out of my sight for two days, You not ever leaving my side until then.. Got that? No running off with Scout, Your staying here.. With me" Kovujin said sternly,

"But daddy!" Kara yelled,
"No buts, you brought this on yourself Kara.." Kovujin said looking away from Kara, her face was killing him, he hated to see Kara cry, His heart started to break more and more inside of him, he hated having to punish her, He thought he could make the punishment less worse
"That doesnt mean Scout cant see you.. You two can play with each other... If i'm there" He said trying to put on a smile. but couldnt
Kara smiled a little, happy she could still see Scout

"Thanks dad.." She said wiping away a tear running up to her father and Nuzzling his paw. "I love you.. I'm sorry for lieing to you Daddy, I'll never do it again, I promise." Kara said purring,

Kovujin smiled, He felt a little better, He was glad Kara had stopped crying, He hated having to do things like this, but that was one of the Many responsibilities as a Parent, and he would have to be able to overcome them if he was going to be the best father he could be. And thats all he wanted to do, was to give Kara the life and chance to be with her friends, the Life.. Kovujin never had.

(ooc: long post sorry guys hehe,)

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 03:40 AM
Scout let out a sigh of relief. He knew telling him would be the right thing to do. "Kara I'd like to give you something" Scout said with his paws around his back.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 03:41 AM
Kara looked over her shoulder at Scout, "what is it.." Kara said wiping a tear from her eye, She walked over to the waterhole picking the necklace of the Crescent Moon off the ground and putting it back on her neck.
She then walked over to Scout, "What do you want to give me?" Kara asked questionately.

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 03:42 AM
"Close your eyes and hold out your paws" Scout said not wanting to give it away too much.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 03:44 AM
Kara was confused, but she did what Scout told her, She closed her eyes and put out one paw,
--
Kovujin looked at Scout wierd,
What does he have..Kovujin thought looking at the one necklace on Kara, wheres the other neck....oh i see..Kovujin thought again, a smirk appeared on his face

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 03:44 AM
Tumai smiled, He put his paw to the side and layed his head on the cold hard floor, he couldnt put his head on his paw, it hurt to much.
Subira smiled and nuzzled Tumai's cheek.

"Well now we can spend some time together without Rinoa on the other side of the cave" She smirked.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 03:45 AM
Tumai smiled, He lifted up his head off the floor, "yeah your right.." Tumai smirked also, "But theres nothing I can really do with this paw, Can't hunt, can't run.." Tumai sighed.

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 03:47 AM
Kara was confused, but she did what Scout told her, She closed her eyes and put out one paw,
--
Kovujin looked at Scout wierd,
What does he have..Kovujin thought looking at the one necklace on Kara, wheres the other neck....oh i see..Kovujin thought again, a smirk appeared on his face

Scout put the one lost necklace in her paws and gives her the gold necklace he had found in the water. "Okay you can open your eyes now." Scout said waiting anxiously to see what Kara thought.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 03:49 AM
Kara opened her eyes slowly, she looked down at her paw, she gasped "Scout! Where did you find it!" Kara said smiling, she then noticed another one, it was shiny and gold, "Oh.. Its so pretty.." Kara said staring at the golden necklace with wide eyes, "Thanks a lot Scout!" Kara said smiling
She put it on Scouts Neck, "I think you deserve it.. You saved me" Kara said smiling.

Saved her... Wait whats going on, did they forget to tell me something else' Kovujin thought

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 03:49 AM
Tumai smiled, He lifted up his head off the floor, "yeah your right.." Tumai smirked also, "But theres nothing I can really do with this paw, Can't hunt, can't run.." Tumai sighed.
"Oh well. Just be glad that you didn't get your paw completely bit off" Subira grinned, snuggling closer to Tumai.

"That lion could easily have killed you"

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 03:50 AM
Tumai smiled, "Yeah, I'm lucky I guess.. Yeah he could have, I was hoping I didn't have to fight him, If it wasnt for you.. I wouldnt be alive right now. I guess I owe you my life, Is there anything I can do or give you?" Tumai asked,

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 03:52 AM
Kara opened her eyes slowly, she looked down at her paw, she gasped "Scout! Where did you find it!" Kara said smiling, she then noticed another one, it was shiny and gold, "Oh.. Its so pretty.." Kara said staring at the golden necklace with wide eyes, "Thanks a lot Scout!" Kara said smiling
She put it on Scouts Neck, "I think you deserve it.. You saved me" Kara said smiling.

Saved her... Wait whats going on, did they forget to tell me something else' Kovujin thought

Scout looked at Kovujin's expression. "Let me explain okay me and Kara were swimming right she figured she lost the necklace I just gave her she opens her mouth while she was still underwater she almost drowns I saved her and brought her back to land." Scout said finishing off the story.

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 03:52 AM
Tumai smiled, "Yeah, I'm lucky I guess.. Yeah he could have, I was hoping I didn't have to fight him, If it wasnt for you.. I wouldnt be alive right now. I guess I owe you my life, Is there anything I can do or give you?" Tumai asked,
"Hmm, I dunno. I'll save that thought until later. Never know when I can use it to get you to do something for me" Subira grinned.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 03:53 AM
"I see.. Thank you Scout for saving Kara," Kovujin said walking up to the cub and nuzzling him, "Thank you so much, I don't know what I'd do without her."
--
"Hey wait, Your not going to use me to do something I don't want to do now are you?" Tumai said with a smirk, he started licking his paw again,

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 03:57 AM
"Hey wait, Your not going to use me to do something I don't want to do now are you?" Tumai said with a smirk, he started licking his paw again,
"Well you'll see" Subira grinned.

She rested her head on her paws, and let out a yawn.

"I think I'll take a nap" She told Tumai.

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 03:57 AM
"I see.. Thank you Scout for saving Kara," Kovujin said walking up to the cub and nuzzling him, "Thank you so much, I don't know what I'd do without her."
--

Scout nuzzled Kovujin back. "I love your daughter sir I don't know what I'd do without her either. It was my job to save her I mean what kinda friend would I be if I just let her drown? As long as me and Kara are dating as long as Kara is your daughter. I will never let anything happen to your daughter. " Scout said nuzzling Kara. He loved the way the gold chain matched his orangeish fur.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 03:58 AM
Tumai smiled, "Okay Subira, I feel like taking one too" Tumai said with a yawn, the previous events had worn him slam out.
---
Kovujin smiled, "As long as i'm not there for her, You will be.. I like that Scout"

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 04:00 AM
Tumai smiled, "Okay Subira, I feel like taking one too" Tumai said with a yawn, the previous events had worn him slam out.
"Okay, goodnight then Tumai" Subira smiled a sleeply smile, gave Tumai a quick kiss on the cheek, and then curled up in a little ball and feel asleep.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 04:01 AM
Tumai smiled he snuggled up close to her and curled around her to keep her warm.
"Goodnight Subira.." He said before falling asleep.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
''why thank you'' Nala smiled as she layed down next to Twilight. ''yes you sure did'' she said happily. ''I'm sure you'll be fine too'' she smiled as she nuzzled him once more before resting her head on his.

"Yeah I know I will be ok" Twilight smiled and purred as Nala rested her head next to his.
"As long as I have you by my side I'm sure I will be ok in no time" he smiled looking over at her before licking her on the nose.

Nala The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 10:16 AM
"Yeah I know I will be ok" Twilight smiled and purred as Nala rested her head next to his.
"As long as I have you by my side I'm sure I will be ok in no time" he smiled looking over at her before licking her on the nose.

Nala closed her eyes with a smile as Twilight licked her nose, she then nuzzled him some more. ''I hope so'' she smiled. ''so long as i have both you and Simba by my side we'll be fine''

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Nala closed her eyes with a smile as Twilight licked her nose, she then nuzzled him some more. ''I hope so'' she smiled. ''so long as i have both you and Simba by my side we'll be fine''

Twilight purred a little loader as Nala nuzzled him more.
"I'll be fine Nala you know me I'm never down for long" Twilight purred smiling as he looked over at Nala giving her a lick on the nose.
"Yeah but Simba isn't here right now" Twilight purred and nuzzled Nala "Just you and me for now" he smiled.

Nala The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 10:31 AM
Twilight purred a little loader as Nala nuzzled him more.
"I'll be fine Nala you know me I'm never down for long" Twilight purred smiling as he looked over at Nala giving her a lick on the nose.
"Yeah but Simba isn't here right now" Twilight purred and nuzzled Nala "Just you and me for now" he smiled.

Nala smiled once more and purred with Twilight. ''Just you and me for now'' she repeated before kissing him on the nose. ''you will be fine'' she smiled tickiling Twilight with her tail.

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 10:32 AM
---
Kovujin smiled, "As long as i'm not there for her, You will be.. I like that Scout"

"Thanks again for giving me the chain Kara I love it." Scout said kissing her twice on the cheek.

Nala The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Nala looked round. ''hmm where is Scout these days? I miss the little guy and his little lioness''

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Scout saw Nala in the distance he smiled He slowly snuck up behind her and tackled her down in greeting. "Hi Nala. Scared ya didn't I?" Scout said with a grin.

Nala The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 11:11 AM
Scout saw Nala in the distance he smiled He slowly snuck up behind her and tackled her down in greeting. "Hi Nala. Scared ya didn't I?" Scout said with a grin.

Nala smiled ''you sure did little guy'' she laughed. ''where have you been Scout?'' she asked curiously.

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 11:13 AM
"Just hanging out and wrestling with Kara" . "So what have you been up too?" Scout asked still on top of her pinning her paws down playfully.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 11:59 AM
(*ahem* :idiot: )

Originally posted by King Simba
"Hmm... maybe." Simba thinks still looking quite puzzled, "Well, thanks for showing me this." Simba politely smiles to Kago before padding off back to where he was previously.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 12:09 PM
Nala smiled once more and purred with Twilight. ''Just you and me for now'' she repeated before kissing him on the nose. ''you will be fine'' she smiled tickiling Twilight with her tail.

"Yeah I love being alone with you Nala" Twilight purred as Nala ticked his nose with her tail.
"I know its not a rare thing being alone with you now that Simba knows about us and all" Twilight smiled and licked her nose purring before nuzzling her softly "But I still wish we could get some more alone time ya know" he smiled.
"And yeah my side maybe as tender as its ever been but its going to take alot more to cause me any trouble" he whispered to her licking her nose once more.

((EDITED FOR Simba coming back...damn gate crashed meh :p))

"So back already" Twilight smiled looking up at Simba as he came back "So what was that all about?" he questioned

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 12:17 PM
((EDITED FOR Simba coming back...damn gate crashed meh :p))

"So back already" Twilight smiled looking up at Simba as he came back "So what was that all about?" he questioned
(Ah well... guess I won't do much more RPing here then. :idiot: The SP RP is on my mind atm. :lol: )

(EDIT: Yes, Simba returns. :idiot: )

"Yeah. He wanted me to take a look at these markings on this wall. Looked pretty strange but don't think they had anything to do with me." Simba lays down again.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 12:20 PM
"Sounds intresting I guess" he smiled over at Simba as he rested his head against Nala's as Nala rested hers against his.
"Markings huh...well nothing to do with me either I guess...well any of us" Twilight said glancing over at Simba.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 12:23 PM
"Something to do with him I think." Simba yawns as he lays his head on his two front paws. He keeps his eyes open.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 12:27 PM
"What did it look like?" he questioned looking over at Simba "And in what way would it be something towards him...little confusing to me" Twilight said softly nuzzling Nala's head as he thought to himself.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 12:29 PM
"It was just markings of some lions. Who knows? It could've been just some random lions... it's not forced to be him." Simba looks over at Twilight with a clueless look on his face.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 12:35 PM
"Its all a little wierd to me" Twilight said shrugging slightly as he glanced over at Simba "How they get there in the first place is what I would like to know" he said continuing to nuzzle the side of Nala's head softly.
"Oh well I'm sure he will make out if its about him or not...its none of my business though; so I won't really think about it much" he said looking over at Simba.
"Nala said I should see Rafiki about my side...but well my side should get better by its self like last time wouldn't it?" he questioned looking over at him "Just alot more tender there than I was is all thats diffrent" he smirked slightly.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 12:37 PM
"I don't have any idea how they got their either." Simba sighs slightly with his head still on his two front paws, "And I'm sure your side will heal by itself. It's not like you can't walk or anything so it's not too serious." Simba smiles slightly.

Nala The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 12:40 PM
"Yeah I love being alone with you Nala" Twilight purred as Nala ticked his nose with her tail.
"I know its not a rare thing being alone with you now that Simba knows about us and all" Twilight smiled and licked her nose purring before nuzzling her softly "But I still wish we could get some more alone time ya know" he smiled.
"And yeah my side maybe as tender as its ever been but its going to take alot more to cause me any trouble" he whispered to her licking her nose once more.

''I love being alone with you too'' she smiled. ''I love being alone with both you and Simba but i do think both of you should get some alone time with me'' she smirked at Twilight, glad to hear his tender side wasn't going to cause him too much trouble. she looked over to Simba ''welcome back'' she replied before looking up at Scout. ''I've been here all along with Twilight and Simba'' she smiled up at the little guy.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 12:44 PM
"Yeah I can move....nothing feels to much wierder than last time" he smiled looking at Simba "Like I said to Nala when you were gone; its going to take alot more to keep me down" he smirked as he softly nuzzled Nala's head still.
"Alone time is always good" Twilight purred "Being together is always good to" he smiled "Like being cubs again".

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 12:45 PM
"Yeah, we're all together like we were when we were cubs which is good." Simba smiles as he rolls over onto his side, "That's good to hear anyway." He smiles to Twilight.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 12:50 PM
"Thanks again for giving me the chain Kara I love it." Scout said kissing her twice on the cheek.

Kara smiled, "Well you found it Scout" Kara said nuzzling his cheek, "Plus it almost matches your fur"

Nala The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 12:51 PM
Nala looked at both Twilight and Simba and smiled.
''it's great after all this time we still get along''

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 12:51 PM
"Cubhood was so much fun" Twilight smiled purring thinking back as he nuzzled Nala still and as Simba rolled into his good side and softly pawed his mane.
"Always together...you getting us into trouble" he smirked looking over at Simba "Both of us trying to impress Nala" he laughed softly.

Nala The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 12:53 PM
"Cubhood was so much fun" Twilight smiled purring thinking back as he nuzzled Nala still and as Simba rolled into his good side and softly pawed his mane.
"Always together...you getting us into trouble" he smirked looking over at Simba "Both of us trying to impress Nala" he laughed softly.

Nala laughed. ''Simba was always getting us into trouble weren't you?'' she said as she looked at Simba. ''I still could pin you both then'' she smirked.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 01:07 PM
"Yeah Simba" he smirked softly noogieing the top of his head with his paw as he softly continued to nuzzle Nala's cheek.
"And yes you always pinned us Nala" Twilight purred and licked Nala's cheek before nuzzling her again "Your just to good" he smiled.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Nala laughed. ''Simba was always getting us into trouble weren't you?'' she said as she looked at Simba. ''I still could pin you both then'' she smirked.
"Yeah... you pinned me a whole lot when I was a cub. I could never pin you... yeah, you're just too good." Simba laughs a little as he smirks over to Nala.

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Subira fluttered her eyes, until she was sure she was awake. Her eyes shifted to the Tumai's sleeping face next to her.
She smiled at him, and realised that he was curled around her, keeping her warm.

She curled her tail around his, and nudged his cheek with her nose.

"Wake up sleepy head"

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Tumai smiled before opening his eyes, "Only ten more minutes please.." Tumai said with a smirk, he was still curled up around Subira, "Okay never mind I'm up" Tumai said with a smile as he nuzzled her cheek with his nose,

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 01:27 PM
"Good to see your awake" Subira grinned, licking his cheek and smiling.

"So what can we do today? We can't do much with your paw, but I'm sure we can think of other things to amuse ourselves"

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Tumai smiled, "Yeah um.. We can still explore?", "That wouldn't hurt my paw to much, as long as we don't do any running" Tumai said with a smirk, he returned the lick then got up on his three good paws and kept his other paw in the air a little.

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Subira grinned and got up.

"That means we can't have any private time to ourselves, but exploring sounds good" She smirked, patting him on the cheek with her tail.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Tumai smirked, "Well, That was only a suggestion" Tumai said with smirk, "That doesnt mean we have to do it.. Your choice on what we do, I'm up for anything"

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 01:46 PM
"Hm, I dunno, its your paw, you decide" Subira smirked back.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 01:46 PM
"What if I don't want to decide?" Tumai asked with a smile on his face,
"I like it when you choose, you pick the fun things" Tumai said with a wink.

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 01:48 PM
"Well I choose that you decide what we do" Subira grinned.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 01:51 PM
"Thats no fun.. Umm, How about we explore a little bit more, we still havnt gotten to see all of the Pride Lands, Just.. No exploring in the Outlands." Tumai said with a smirk.

Defintly not the Outlands.. I wonder why that Lion wants us dead...

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 01:53 PM
"Okay, and yeah, definatly no exploring the outlands" Subira grinned.

She walked out of the cave and waited for Tumai.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Tumai padded out of the cave making sure not to touch his paw on the ground. "Where to, I decided what to do, so you decide where to go" Tumai said with a smile,

Mizani
August 14th, 2005, 01:56 PM
"How about that waterfall place?" Subira suggested, already to go.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 01:57 PM
Tumai smiled, "Sounds like fun, Lets get a going, Maybe I could clean my paw a little more there too"

Nala The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 02:11 PM
"Yeah Simba" he smirked softly noogieing the top of his head with his paw as he softly continued to nuzzle Nala's cheek.
"And yes you always pinned us Nala" Twilight purred and licked Nala's cheek before nuzzling her again "Your just to good" he smiled.

Nala continued to Nuzzled Twilight's cheek back. ''There are some things lionesses are better at than Lions yano?'' she laughed jokingly smiling at both Twilight and Simba.

"Yeah... you pinned me a whole lot when I was a cub. I could never pin you... yeah, you're just too good." Simba laughs a little as he smirks over to Nala.

''you still haven't managed to pin me yet'' she said with a little chuckle.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 02:21 PM
"I've pinned you once before" Twilight smiled looking over at Nala as he softly nuzzled Nala's cheek.
"Oh really and what would that be then Nala...what are you lionesses better at" he laughed softly stroking her side with his paw.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 02:22 PM
"Lucky... I almost pinned her but it just seems to impossible for me." Simba laughs a little smirking at Twilight.

Nala The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 02:26 PM
"I've pinned you once before" Twilight smiled looking over at Nala as he softly nuzzled Nala's cheek.
"Oh really and what would that be then Nala...what are you lionesses better at" he laughed softly stroking her side with his paw.

''Yes, True, but only once'' she chuckled. ''Lionesses are so much better at pinning people'' she laughed.

"Lucky... I almost pinned her but it just seems to impossible for me." Simba laughs a little smirking at Twilight.

''almost but not quite'' she grinned. ''I'm just to quick for you'' she laughed.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 02:30 PM
"Yeah well you either got it or you ain't Simba" Twilight laughed softly looking over at Simba.
"But lionesses are always better at pinning for somereason and I don't know why" he laughed softly continuing to nuzzle Nala's cheek.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 02:31 PM
"Doesn't matter. I'll let the lioness continue pinning me cos' I give up." Simba smirks as he rolls onto his stomach.

Nala The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Nala continued to nuzzle Twilight's cheek. ''Well said Twilight, Lionesses have it'' she laughed before smirking at Simba. I'm sure you'll pin me one day... if your lucky''

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 02:38 PM
((ya mean Twilights...unless theres a Nala clone :lol:))

"Surely you pinned her once Simba" Twilight smiled looking over at Simba "I've pinned her before which was lucky I must say" Twilight purred licking her cheek.
"But lionesses do have it and I love it" Twilight laughed softly nuzzling her cheek still.

Kago
August 14th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Nala looked round. ''hmm where is Scout these days? I miss the little guy and his little lioness''

"He's helping me, you know Karifu right?" Kago asked quickly with a shaky voice as tears strolled down his face, then Kago thought of something. "I'll see you later, your highness. Kara, can I see you for a second?"

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Kovujin started following The Paw Prints that were on the Floor, they led straight into a wall, but one of the Paw Prints was cut off by the wall, "Kago look, The Paw Print , Its cut in half, Meaning.. Somethings behind this wall.. How do you think we open it?" Kovujin asked

Kago
August 14th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Kovujin started following The Paw Prints that were on the Floor, they led straight into a wall, but one of the Paw Prints was cut off by the wall, "Kago look, The Paw Print , Its cut in half, Meaning.. Somethings behind this wall.. How do you think we open it?" Kovujin asked

Kago came running and studied the paw print. "It's a claw mark." Kago said as the line got covered. "It means that this is where they lost half their load."

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 09:07 PM
"So.. Meaning someone escaped?" Kovujin asked,

Kago
August 14th, 2005, 09:09 PM
"Yes, where's Kara, we need to ask her questions." Kago said as he looked around.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 09:10 PM
"Umm.. I left her with Scout.. Although I did punish her.." Kovujin said with a sigh, "I'm giving her one last day before she stays with me without leaving my side, Shes at the Waterhole" Kovujin told Kago/

Kago
August 14th, 2005, 09:28 PM
"We need to find her." Kago said as he moved to the water hole. "She has important information."

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 09:31 PM
"Yeah I guess she does," Kovujin said walking with Kago, They were at the Waterhole, "Kara, come here" Kovujin said sitting down a little ways away from Kara,

"huh Okay dad," Kara said running up to Kago and her Father,
"What is it?" Kara asked.

Kago
August 14th, 2005, 09:39 PM
"Kara, did you see who took you?" Kago asked hoping he could get a description.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Kara tried to remember... "Uhm well, It was a wierd looking lion, very disconfigured, very mean looking also, Strong.. and well.. he looked lonely, but he definitly looked like an Outsider." Kara said faintly, "But.. To tell you the truth, he was very scary, I got out of his grasp when he tried to Take Karifu to his den, he dropped her off his back and let go of me so I ran."

Kago
August 14th, 2005, 09:43 PM
"Did he say anything to you guys?" Kago asked, Kara had been helpful so far. "Did he say anything that could help us find Karifu?"

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Kara sat down and thought for a second, she had remembered some things about the lion mumbling and growling about his mate or something

"Um, he said something about going to a cave, and about two lions, a male and a female, that was really getting on his nerves. Plus about how his Mate would enjoy what he was going to bring her.." Kara said, "It was confusing.."

Kago
August 14th, 2005, 09:48 PM
"That was all you heard?" Kago asked as he thought about what to ask next. "Did he say where the den was or do anything that could help us find the den?"

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 09:52 PM
"Umm.. He said something about "living where two lions died protecting a cub' He said that and about how he hated living there with bones everywhere" Kara said "I still don't know what he meant, I never got to see the den."

Kago
August 14th, 2005, 10:01 PM
"Kovujin, do you think he means the Elephant Graveyard?" Kago asked his friend who was right next to him. "Kara do you remember anything else?"

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 10:07 PM
"No I think she means the Outlands.. I have a clue as of what shes talking about, I was in a Den with Scout.. and his parents were in there, dead only bones though, Maybe thats what he's talking about, But it was far into the Outlands." Kovujin said looking back at Kago.

"Umm. I don't remember anything else.. Sorry Kago.." Kara said with a sigh, "wait.. I remember Karifu crying.. thats it, I walked to a little way behind the lion, cause he thought I was just lost and would die in the Outlands anyways, so I followed him, and he was at the den and i heard yells of pain from Karifu.. BUt.. I don't remember where the Den was" Kara said crying

Kago
August 14th, 2005, 10:14 PM
"It's ok, it's alright." Kago said hugging Kara. "You gave us a lot to work with, I need to let the king know, so if you'll excuse me." Kago put Kara down and headed to find Simba, after 10 minutes, Kago found him.

"Your majesty." Kago began as he bowed. "I've got some bad news, some outlander took Karifu and headed to his den. Kara had followed and made her way back to find Kovujin. She told me that after she left Karifu screamed...I may be the heir to an unknown pride, but I don't know what to do."

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 10:18 PM
Simba raises his head at the sight of Kago, "You what? An outlander has entered the pridelands?" Simba looks up to Kago.

Kago
August 14th, 2005, 10:20 PM
"We were caught off guard, it's hard to scope out things from that cave, he must have snuck around pretty quietly and knew the place well." Kago said as he saw Simba's expression. "Anyway he got Karifu."

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 10:21 PM
"Where did you last see him?" Simba continues to look up to Kago.

Kago
August 14th, 2005, 10:31 PM
"You should ask Kara, Kovujin's cub. She's the one who saw him." Kago replied as he motioned towards the young cub.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Kara saw Kago's movements, "Be right back dad" Kara said walking up to Kago's side, "Do you need me?" Kara asked while sitting down next to Kago.

Oh no, the King, I'm in trouble..

Kago
August 14th, 2005, 10:43 PM
"I have to find my son, I think he's at my den." Kago said to Simba. "I'll be back." Kago headed to his den and called Scout's name.

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 10:47 PM
Scout was no where to be found. What Kago didn't realise was the lion who was talking about the parents who defended their cub were his parents. And since the outlander knew what was going on he took Scout away as well.

Kago
August 14th, 2005, 10:50 PM
"Your majesty." Kago said very quickly. "They have Scout too."

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 10:52 PM
"They've took two of you now?" Simba looks at them with a confused look on his face.

Kovu The Lion
August 14th, 2005, 10:52 PM
Kovujin looked ahead at all the lions gathered, Kago, Kara, and Another Lion. He thought about heading up but he didn't know the Other Lion, but he looked really important. He decided to stay back and wait for them, he didn't feel like interupting them,
--
Kara gasped "THEY WHAT?!" Kara started crying Knowing that they had Scout, "Scout.."

Kago
August 14th, 2005, 10:56 PM
"They've took two of you now?" Simba looks at them with a confused look on his face.

"I'm gonna need some Pridelanders to come to should a fight break out." Kago said in a serious tone. "This is personal."

Simba22
August 14th, 2005, 11:03 PM
Meanwhile Scout had just woken up He didn't know where he was. He was in a very dark cave and his paws were tied together. All Scout remembered was being knocked out by a lion who looked like someone he'd seen before. He didn't know exactly who it was though. An Outsider lion walks up to Scout.

"Well Well Well Look who it is" The outsider growled with a menacing smile toward Scout. "No one's here to save you now" The Outsider said in a growly voice with a laugh.

Kago
August 15th, 2005, 12:18 AM
Kago sensed something was wrong. "Scrap that idea, my son's in danger, I can feel it." Kago said as he ran towards the Outlands hoping Kovujin would help.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 12:22 AM
Kovujin looked back at Kago, who was running away from Kara and the other lion,

I wonder where he's going.. He might need my help, on what ever it is. I'll go too, You can never know, it looks like hes running to the Outlands/

"Kago wait!" Kovujin said running up to his side, "I'm coming too, I don't know whats happening but I can see the look on your face, and it doesnt look to good," Kovujin said still running by his side,

I wonder if its Scout.. I havnt seen him.. In a while' Kovujin thought to himself

Kago
August 15th, 2005, 12:24 AM
"Scout's missing, and I sense trouble near him." Kago said as he kept running, hoping his son would be alive when he got there.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 12:26 AM
"But, wait What Kara said... I know where that is, Scout, Kara and I found it.." Kovujin said running even faster, "Come on lets get going Kago! Run Faster!, Just follow me i'll lead you to the Den!"

I hope hes okay.. Along with Karifu

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 12:44 AM
Scout tries screaming for help as loud as he can. The outsider's friend presses a paw to Scout's neck so violently that Scout couldn't even breathe. "You say one more thing and my friend over here will kill you, you got that?" The outsider snarled. Scout gasped and choked for breath.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 12:46 AM
Kovuin was already at the edge of the Outlands, he heard the cry for help, he started running even faster. "Kago did you hear that! that was Scout!" Kovujin yelled. "Come on lets get going faster!" Kovujin said pushing off even faster , he had never ran this fast before in his life, he didn't know if Kago could keep up with him or not.

Kago
August 15th, 2005, 12:47 AM
"Get off of my son!" Kago shouted as he shoved the outsider away from Scout. "Are you alright?"

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 12:49 AM
Scout gasped he still couldn't really say anything because the other lion's grip was so tight on his neck. He manages to choke out. "Look out behind you".

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 12:50 AM
Kovujin leaped forward blocking the Outsider that Kago had thrown off Scout, he was inbetween him and the Cub, "You Wont Get past me" Kovujin said with a snarl,

The Disconfigured Lion was hiding, waiting for his chance to attack the Father of the Cub. He stood in the back of the Cave smiling evily, "a little more closer.." He said quietly. Now was his chance he lept forward sinking his claws into the Back of Kago, "DIE!" He yelled outloud.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 12:51 AM
One of the other Lions attacked Scout he pinned Scout's arms down and bites off part of Scout's left ear. Scout let's out a wail of pain.

Kago
August 15th, 2005, 12:52 AM
Kago managed to avoid the attack, or most of it anyway. The outlander struck his leg. "Stay away from my son!" Kago shouted as he bounded at the lions attacking Scout. "Kovujin, get help!"

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Kovujin looked back, he heard Scout scream, then noticed the lion on top of him, he ran towards him and slashed out at the lion , the lion turned to look at him and met a set of claws on his muzzle, he screamed and ran away out of the cave with blood pouring out of his muzzle, "Scout are you okay!" Kovujin yelled,

The Disconfigured Lion Snarled again, "Hes mine!" The Lion yelled going back at Kago, This time he jumped on his back scratching furiously.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 12:55 AM
Scout had enough energy to bite the Outsider's neck who had pinned him. Scout bit him real hard. Scout jerked his head while the Neck of the outsider was still in his mouth breaking it's neck instantly.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 12:57 AM
Five other lions started surrounding Scout and Kovujin. Scout didn't know what to do he was starting to become real scared. These lions could kill Scout instantly.

Scout looked down at his paws that were still tied together tightly. "It might be a little hard to run I'm a little bit tied up at the moment" Scout said.

Kago
August 15th, 2005, 12:57 AM
Kago shoved Scout out of the way as he rammed his back, and the lion that was on it, into a near by rock as hard as he could.

"Scout, run!" Kago said.

Kago
August 15th, 2005, 01:04 AM
((OOC: Simba22, cut out the last post, delete it, and add it to the post before it or you'll get in trouble))

Kago untied Scout the best he could before going after a lion on Kovujin. "Get away from my friends. Who are you?" Kago shouted.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 01:05 AM
Kovujin started to feel something inside him, like a raging bull in a cage ready to get out, his eyes turned from a peaceful green to a blood red, The Blood of the Jeshi Pride still running through his veins, This blood, was the Blood of the almighty Bavari His father who acquired the Ability to make his strength of two lions, Kovujin lost all control of his body functions, it was like another being was controlling him, he picked up Scout and threw up away from the Lions that were circling around him, The Cub landed somewhere next to Kago.

"You guys will pay for what you have done." Kovujin said with a look on his face that would make any one scared instantly.

He snarled once and ran for the first Lion, He bit the neck area of the Lion, He started to scream, he shook his head and tried to break his neck, after a while to much blood had escaped the lion and he bleed to death.

He dropped the dead lion on the ground and looked at the Other Lioness, it was a female which would be easier to take down, He ran after her, she was to scared to move, he clawed her side, blood pouring out of her stomach like crazy. She screamed and started running, Kovujin gave chase and Pounced onto the Lioness and scratched her back leaving a huge mark. he got off her knowing she would bleed to death also.

He looked back into the Cave, the other Three lions were staring at him with a scared look on there faces. Kovujin could control his body anymore at this point, he couldnt even think or do anything to stop anything he did. He ran after the three lions going to take them all one at once. They started running away fast, he couldnt seem to catch up with the Lions, He stopped running and looked back, gasping for air, He fell down on the ground where he stood, too tired to move, or do anything, he used up all the strength in his body to Kill the Other lions, all he could think about, was If Kago and Scout were okay.

Kago
August 15th, 2005, 01:08 AM
"Scout, go!" Kago said as his back and leg were bleeding he ran at the lion that was after Scout and pinned him on a rock. "Who are you, what do you want with my family, and where is my mate, Karifu?"

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 01:10 AM
The lion smirked,
"Like I'd ever tell you, Do what you want to me, I'll never talk, NEVER" The Lion said with an evil grin.

Kago
August 15th, 2005, 01:12 AM
Kago bit down on the lion's neck. "What did you do to her!?" He demanded, his eyes also going from green to fiery red. "THAT CUB THAT FOLLOWED YOU WAS DOING SO TO HELP ME FIND HER! SHE SAID AS SHE RAN KARIFU SCREAMED! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?"

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 01:14 AM
The lion screamed in pain, " I TOLD YOU I'LL NEVER TELL YOU!" The Lion had a great idea, he let his head fall back on the ground, he slowed down his breathing, and stopped breathing for a while, trying to make the lion on top of him think he died.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 01:28 AM
Scout tried to run off but his legs collapsed on him after being tied up for so long the leader who Scout recognised walked up.

"Hello Scout" The lion said with an evil smirk on his face. Scout looked on confused. "Ohhhhh now don't tell me you don't remember me for shame Scout think back to the day those hyenas, killed your parents. Remember that lion who was smiling and laughing?" The lion asked.

Scout's mind flashes back to that day seeing a lion on a big rock laughing.

Scout looks angrily at the lion.

"It all coming back to you Scout? Let me fill you in on something I was the one who told the hyenas to kill your parents. I was the one who wanted you all dead. You see Scout nobody cares about you. To everybody you're just nothing. Take your girlfriend Kara for example you think she honestly loves you Scout? She feels bad because you're such a loser that's why she pretends to like you Scout. That's why everyone pretends to like you They would be so much better off when you're dead. When I kill you your dad wouldn't have to worry about saving your rear end anymore Scout. He wants you dead. Don't you get it everyone wants you dead. And now I think it's time for a little family reunion with your real parents" He said with a smile. Meaning he would kill Scout too. He walks closer and closer to Scout grinning evilly. He chomps down on Scout's back paw hard as Scout screams again.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 01:36 AM
Kovujins ears perked, He heard Scout scream, he looked over to see the Lion that he had let run away, "Dang," He said breathing heavily, he was worn out from the experience with the new power he had acquired, he remembered something Subira told him about The Blood Lust, about his family having a power running through there veins, and he was the only one alive that had the ability now.
"SCOUT!" Kovujin yelled, he picked himself up off the ground and walked about ten feet and fell to the ground again, he couldnt move. He sat watching with tears in his eyes as Scout cried in pain at the Lions attacks.
Why Scout. WHY! Kovujin thought to himself, Dang it, why couldnt he come after me instead of him.

He tried to get up again, this time walking closer to the lion, he was about ten feet from him when he stepped on a rock and it crumbled under him making a sound, the Lion knew he was there now.
Kovujin growled, he started feeling the same thing happen to himself again, he couldnt let it take over himself, this time it would be to dangerous, Scout was there and if he couldnt control himself, then he would have to risk that chance of attacking Scout, He shook his head trying to get the rush out of him, his heart beat faster, he couldnt stop it, the Blood Lust , Returned his eyes turned red, But this time, something different happened he had a vision in his head of Kara and Nela and the rest of his family, a peaceful Vision, His eyes turned back the Peaceful grassy green color they normally were. He could control it now, The fur on his back layed back down.

"Get off of him, Thats your warning" Kovujin said gasping for air still,
he couldnt fight, but maybe he could intimidate his Oppenent, this always worked with other animals, but he never tried it on another Lion or Lioness. He hoped it would work, if It didn't then he was a goner, he couldnt fight anymore.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 01:58 AM
The lion got off Scout laughing as Scout slowly and painfully limps away. "And just what are you going to do if I don't obey your warning" The lion said with a laugh slapping Kovujin with a paw across the face. "All you have to do is leave and let me kill Scout and Karifu you do that me and you won't have a problem" He said.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 02:02 AM
Kovujin smirked "You'll have to find out" Then the lion hit him, Kovujin stood there, he didn't flinch when he hit him, he moved his eyes down to look at the claw marks he made on his face,
Why didn't I just feel tha?
"Your going to wish you didn't do that" Kovujin said growling,
Why do I have energy all of a sudden? Was I storing energy inside me while I was going berserk, or is it.. Something else..
Kovujin's body seemed to be refreshed and replinished with energy. It seemed like he could do anything right now, he felt.. Immortal

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 02:06 AM
The other lion was starting to become a little scared of Kovujin. "WHat are you going to do to me? I don't want to kill you if you just walk away everything will be fine all I ask is for Scout to be dead". The lion said.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 02:09 AM
(ooc: only if you could swear in this *Sighs* :S)

"Well it seemed before I felt like this, you wanted me dead, and Guess what little man, Your not touching Scout, if you do, you wont live to see the light of day.. Again. Got that, and If you ever Try to fill his head with lies again, I'll kill you. Got that,"
Kovujin had heard exactly what he told Scout.

"Kara loves him a lot more than anyone in this world, she can't stop thinking about him, And I don't like how you tried to fill his head with lies"

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 02:13 AM
(ooc: only if you could swear in this *Sighs* :S)

"Well it seemed before I felt like this, you wanted me dead, and Guess what little man, Your not touching Scout, if you do, you wont live to see the light of day.. Again. Got that, and If you ever Try to fill his head with lies again, I'll kill you. Got that,"
Kovujin had heard exactly what he told Scout.

"Kara loves him a lot more than anyone in this world, she can't stop thinking about him, And I don't like how you tried to fill his head with lies"

"Bravo! You cracked the case Sherlock good job in finding out that there lies but the one person who'll never live long enough to find out they were lies is Scout" The lion said lifting Scout up and putting a claw to his neck. He didn't kill him yet but he was threatning too.

Scout looked on fearfully shaking all over.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 02:16 AM
Kovujin stood there with a smirk on his face, The lion looked mean, but he could tell that there was something in him, why didn't he kill the cub already, he would test him.. Hoping.. he wouldnt do it. He put all on the line on this next statement.

"Go ahead.. Do it" Kovujin said walking away a little ways away from Scout and the Lion.

Please let him not be able to, Let him just be a bully that can't do it..

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 02:22 AM
Scout looked on horrified. "Kovujin what are you doing? How could you say something like that?" The lion laughs he was about to do it when suddenly he screams in pain as something attacked him it was Ballard. She had her teeth sunk into his neck he stumbles backward. Ballard jumps off him as the lion plummeted Fifty feet snapping his neck on the sharp rocks below. Scout collapses again some out of fear and some out his paws hurting like hell. His one back paw was really hurt. And his ear was bleeding from where one of the lions bit part of it off.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 02:33 AM
Kovujin looked back at the lion as Ballard attacked him,
oh no, he was going to do it, GOD! why did I have to do that, I'm just lucky Ballard came.. Now Scout will hate me forever.
"Scout!" Kovujin yelled running to his side, he looked at the cubs ear then paw. "Oh no,"
---
Kara had gotten curious she started running for the Outlands, she made it there within a matter of minutes, She saw the scene in front of her, Scout laying on the ground, she froze there and stood for a moment.
"Sccoooooouuuutttt!" Kara yelled running by his side, "Scout Scout! Are you okay!?" Kara said looking at his injured paw and ear, "Oh scout this is my fault, I should Have never left your side" Kara said licking away some of the blood that came from his ear.

Kovujin turned away, he couldnt believe he had actually did that, but if he tried to attack, the Lion would have killed him anyways, it was a lose lose situation..
I feel like a complete jerk...

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 02:51 AM
Scout opened his eyes and stared at Kovujin. " You were really going to let him kill me? What did I ever do to you"? Scout said with a tear in his eye. Scout got up and wanted to walk away from Kovujin but his paw put him back down. He just stared at Kovujin sadly.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 02:57 AM
Kovujin turned away,
"Scout.. I'm sorry, I..I wasnt thinking.." Kovujin said with a sigh,
"I didn't think he would actually do it." Kovujin said as a tear ran down his face, "I wasnt going to let him kill you.. I was hoping he was all talk and no play, I never knew anyone who could kill a cub..You never did anything also... It was all my fault," Kovujin said with a sigh. "I guess... That means you hate me now?"
---
Kara stood Gaping, "You were going to let him kill Scout?!?" Kara yelled, she was really mad she didn't get what Her Father meant, "How could you even think of something Like that Daddy?!"

Kovujin turned away from his daughter, tears pouring down his face, "I-I Wasnt meaning too." Kovujin said choking on his tears, "I-I I'm sorry Kara"

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 03:02 AM
Kovujin turned away,
"Scout.. I'm sorry, I..I wasnt thinking.." Kovujin said with a sigh,
"I didn't think he would actually do it." Kovujin said as a tear ran down his face, "I wasnt going to let him kill you.. I was hoping he was all talk and no play, I never knew anyone who could kill a cub..You never did anything also... It was all my fault," Kovujin said with a sigh. "I guess... That means you hate me now?"
---
Kara stood Gaping, "You were going to let him kill Scout?!?" Kara yelled, she was really mad she didn't get what Her Father meant, "How could you even think of something Like that Daddy?!"

Kovujin turned away from his daughter, tears pouring down his face, "I-I Wasnt meaning too." Kovujin said choking on his tears, "I-I I'm sorry Kara"

Part of Scout really was angry at Kovujin but the other part of him felt bad. "You're my best friend Kovujin I don't care if you did want him to kill me nothing would make me hate you. I admit I'm a little upset with you but I'll never hate you you're about as much of my life as my own family and Kara is Kovujin" Scout said licking his very injured paw it hurt like heck.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 03:08 AM
Kovujin still felt really terrible, If only he had attacked the Lion, but if he did, he might have hurt Scout in the Process.

"Thanks Scout, I'm sorry I didn't attack him.. I just thought he would kill you before I reached him, So I thought of a strategy.. But it didn't work" Kovujin said with a sigh
--
Kara had finally understood what happened,
"Daddy, Its okay.." Kara said trying to make him feel better, "Everythings okay.. Hopefully" Kara said licking Scouts injured ear, "Scout.. I'm sorry you got hurt" Kara said looking at the blood and dust all over Scout.
"man you look like you need a bath.." Kara said with a smirk, she started licking Scouts back fur trying to clean him
---
Kovujin smiled, "aww, Kara don't clean him, he actually looks like a full grown lion, Tough looking" Kovujin said with a smirk, hoping he would lighten the situation he was in.

Why come I didn't take the chance, why didn't I react, why was I so stupid, Kago will kill me for this, Scout will never trust me for this now probably and Kara inside I know is mad at me

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 03:13 AM
Scout nuzzles Kara. He lays his head on Kara. He was so scared that he would die. He licked her constantly glad he was still alive.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Kara smiled, "Hey your the one who needs the bath, Not me" Kara joked, she nuzzled his cheek making sure not to touch his ear, then she went back to cleaning his fur, this time she started at the back of his head.
"dirty dirty dirty" Kara giggled, she ran her tongue over his injured ear trying to clean it so it wouldnt get infected.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"Hmm, I'm not sure what we could do." Asha smiles to Katai, "I'm up for pretty much anything... is there anything that you'd particularly like to do?" she purrs and tilts her head gently from side to side.
"Hmm... we could go down to where the others are. I mean, I saw quite a few lions down there." Katai looks at Asha before looking out the den again.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 09:25 AM
Tumai smiled, "Sounds like fun, Lets get a going, Maybe I could clean my paw a little more there too"
"Well don't go getting it dirty" Subira said, starting to walk in the direction of the waterhole.

"I wonder where everyone else is" She asked out aloud, talking to herself.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 09:27 AM
Tumai also noticed, he didn't see Kovujin, Scout, Kara, or Kago around, "Hmm Maybe they went somewhere..." Tumai replied to her outloud thoughts. "Think we should go look for them.. Or keep to ourselves?" Tumai asked.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 09:30 AM
"I dunno. I can ususally find them all if I wander around enough" Subira told him, slightly confused that she couldn't even hear any voices other then the herds grazing, and the birds singing.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 09:32 AM
Tumai looked up to the Sky, "Something.. Just doesnt feel right.. ya know... Like. something's about to happen, or something happened. I have a bad feeling about all of this" Tumai said with a sigh, he looked back down into Subira's Emerald colored eyes. He put on a smile.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 09:35 AM
"Well lets hope it all turns out the way we want it" Subira smiled back.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 09:36 AM
Tumai smiled "Yeah, Lets hope so, Come on lets get moving" Tumai said before limping off ahead of Subira a ways before standing still to wait for her to catch up.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 09:39 AM
"So we still going to the water fall, or are we looking for other's?" Subira asked, running until she was at Tumai's side.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 09:40 AM
"I'm kinda worried about the others.. If you don't mind how about we go look for them?" Tumai asked,
I hope everything is okay..

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 09:42 AM
"I don't mind. After all their my friends to" Subira smirked, continuing to pad in the direction they were facing.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 09:42 AM
In the distance you can see Scout limping back to the den. Anyone within 30 miles could tell he was in pain. Scout collapsed again.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 09:43 AM
Tumai stuck his nose in the air, he smelt once, and already picked up a scent of blood, and a familiar scent, "Do you smell that? Smells like.. Blood" Tumai said with a shiver.
EDIT:

Kara had been walking along side Scout helping him home, when he passed out she got worried, "Scout wake up, only a little longer.." She said purring, she licked his cheek, "Scout.." Kara said quietly.
Tumai saw what he smelt, he ran forward towards Scout,
"Scout! Kara! What happened?!" Tumai asked,

"We got into a little fight in the Outlands" Kara said quietly, "Can you help me get Scout somewhere safe?" Kara asked Tumai
---
"Yeah come on, slide him on my back" Tumai said laying on his stomach, he picked up the Cub by the scruff of his neck and sat him down gently on his back.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 09:47 AM
Subira rushed over to Scout and Kara.

"Good to see you two alive. Where are Kovujin and Kago?"

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 09:48 AM
When Scout woke up he was back in the den. He gets up to walk toward Kara till suddenly the pain in his back foot makes him lie back down again.

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Kara back at the cave finally answered Subira's question, "They're still in the Outlands, figuring out what to do with a few lions and trying to find Karifu still",
She saw Scout try to get up,
"No stay still Scout stay off your paw..I'll come to you" Kara said purring.
Tumai looked at Subira,
"That doesnt sound too good.. The Outlands.." Tumai said with a shiver.

Mizani
August 15th, 2005, 09:53 AM
Subira nodded her head in agreement.

"Did you guys run into that disfigured lion?"

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 09:54 AM
"You know him?" Kara asked,
"Yes we did, he kidnapped me, Scout and Karifu.. I got away luckily" Kara said with a sigh
---
"Yeah we know him, we've encountered him twice now, Luckily we got away also" Tumai said with a sigh as he laid down, he was getting tired of standing on three paws.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 09:57 AM
"Let me explain from the beginning. This disfigured lion in which you speak he sent the hyenas to kill my actual parents so a couple days ago he knocked me out and took me hostage at his den. He wanted to kill me. That is why my back paw is in so much pain he chomped pretty hard on it. And that is also why half my ear is gone. So Kovujin Kago and Ballard saved me."

Kovu The Lion
August 15th, 2005, 09:59 AM
Kara felt bad, she didn't get to save Scout as many times as he saved her, and she couldnt get to repay him for all he's done for her, She just put on a smile and continued giving him the bath that she never had finished with, "Gosh, so dirty..." Kara jokd licking his cheek getting his face clean.

Simba22
August 15th, 2005, 10:05 AM
Once she was done Scout dragged her clost to him so he could snuggle up against her. Scout could tell she felt bad about not being there and Scout was kinda glad she wasn't there. He wouldn't know what he'd do if something happened to Kara. He nuzzled her cheek affectionately.