PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 12:29 PM
Kara giggled as he went over her ear, "No not this again" Kara laughed.

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Tumai smirked, "really i thought I was entertaining oh well, My mane must not be to boring" Tumai laughed.
"Oh believe me it is" Subira grinned.

She paused for a few seconds before speaking again.

"Hey Tumai....hmm wait, on second thoughts never mind"

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 12:30 PM
"Oh really, Huh What is it Subira?" Tumai asked, "Whats wrong?"

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 12:32 PM
"I said never mind" Subira said, hoping that Tumai wouldn't pursue the matter any further. It was probably best anyway. They were just friends.

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 12:33 PM
Kara giggled as he went over her ear, "No not this again" Kara laughed.

"I'll skip over your ears just cause I love you so much" Scout said nuzzling her head.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 12:35 PM
"Uh, Okay but.. I'd really like to know what you were saying, but if you don't want to talk about it.. Then we wont" Tumai said with a smile.

Kara smiled, "aww thanks Scout," She said nuzzling his cheek, all of her paws were pinned down, she couldnt move or do anything to Scout, "Hmm seems you got me good this time" Kara smirked.

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 12:37 PM
"Well its not to important" Subira lied. Tumai always thought of others. He was always like that.

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Scout lifted his paws off her back paws. "I decided I can't let myself pin you all day so I've decided to let you have a shot at pinning me" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Tumai smiled, "Okay, What do you want to talk about then?" Tumai asked
I think I know what she wanted to ask.. But i'm not to sure..

--
EDIT:

"Nah, I like being pinned.." Kara said purring.

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 12:39 PM
"I dunno, how about you bring up the topic of convasation this time?" Subira smirked, glad that the topic was changed.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 12:41 PM
"Hmm, How about we talk... about Things we liked as a cub?" Tumai asked.

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 12:47 PM
"Okay. Hmm, let me see....I liked...hunting lessons, exploring, races and playing tag with you" Subira said thoughtfully.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Tumai smiled, "Yeah tag was my favorite thing to do I always liked spending time with you,"

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Subira smiled at Tumai instead of making a sarcastic comment.
Why did he always have to be so nice? Perhaps it was just what she thought of him.

She looked away from Tumai and outside. It was still raining hard, and it looked like it'd never stop.

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Tumai smiled, "Okay, What do you want to talk about then?" Tumai asked
I think I know what she wanted to ask.. But i'm not to sure..

--
EDIT:

"Nah, I like being pinned.." Kara said purring.

"Good just as long as no other boys are pinning you down besides me." Scout says with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
"Good just as long as no other boys are pinning you down besides me." Scout says with a laugh.

Kara laughed, "if somone tackled me or Pinned me down that I didn't know, they would live to see the light of day again" Kara winked.

Originally posted by Mizani
Subira smiled at Tumai instead of making a sarcastic comment.
Why did he always have to be so nice? Perhaps it was just what she thought of him.

She looked away from Tumai and outside. It was still raining hard, and it looked like it'd never stop.

Tumai smiled, "Whoa, you didn't call me a name or say something bad... Thats a change" Tumai said shocked.
Thats the first time shes never said a sarcastic remark about me, Is she starting to like me?

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 01:02 PM
"Hmm, I'm to tired" Subira said, lying yet again.

She rested her head on her paws even though she wasn't tired.

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Kara laughed, "if somone tackled me or Pinned me down that I didn't know, they would live to see the light of day again" Kara winked.

Tumai smiled, "Whoa, you didn't call me a name or say something bad... Thats a change" Tumai said shocked.
Thats the first time shes never said a sarcastic remark about me, Is she starting to like me?

"Yeah, and if I ever saw that I'd make sure he never did see the light of day again cause nobody messes with my gal" Scout said winking back.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 01:04 PM
Kara smiled, "aww." She nuzzled his cheek

"Hmm you sleepy?" Tumai asked laying beside her.

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 01:08 PM
"Yeah I guess" Subira said, fake yawning.

She closed her eyes and opened them again. She wasn't tired, but all these new feelings made her feel slightly confused.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 01:11 PM
Tumai smiled, he nuzzled her cheek, "Then go to sleep sleepy head" Tumai said while purring.

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 01:18 PM
"Okay, but don't think that since I didn't hit you today, doesn't mean I won't tomorow" Subira smirked, lying closer to Tumai, even though there was no wind.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Tumai smiled, "Okay i'll remember that", He felt her move closer, there was no wind blowing, so how could she be cold,
"Your furs nice and warm Subira.." Tumai said purring.

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Kara smiled, "aww." She nuzzled his cheek

"Hmm you sleepy?" Tumai asked laying beside her.

Scout pulls himself off her and snuggles real close to her warm and toasty fur. He purrs as he wraps his paw gently around Kara.

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 01:24 PM
"Well I am a warm blooded creature like yourself" Subira smirked.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Kara purred, she hugged him back. "So warm.." Kara smiled as she licked his cheek.

EDIT:

Tumai laughed, "I don't think thats the reason, Stop making excuses," Tumai smirked,.

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 01:27 PM
"Its not an excuse, its a fact" Subira grinned.

She was feeling tired now, so she tried to think of something to shut Tumai up.

She smirked and kissed him on the cheek.

"Goodnight Tumai" She said, still smirking, and she rested her head on her paws, curled up, and went to sleep.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Tumai blushed, "Uh, Hehe Good night Subira" Tumai said.
She does feel something for me!, Or... Was that just out of niceness.
Tumai layed down beside her and took a little nap also,

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Riona watched with a partially sad look on her face as she rolled over.
Not again, I thought I had him this time...guess not. Riona thought as a small tear rolled down her face.
----------------------------------------EDIT-------------------------
"Kovujin, Star, guys?" Kago asked weakly from his spot on the ground after the cave-in. "Are you ok?"

Nela
August 12th, 2005, 04:07 PM
"Yeah..." Star replied as she got up slowly. "Are you?" She looked over to where Kago was, then brushed some dirt off her fur. "That was nothing..." she smirked.

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 04:08 PM
"Good...ow...man that cave-in wasn't fun...I saw a light, but I never went to it, I know what that means." Kago chuckled at his statement.

Nela
August 12th, 2005, 04:16 PM
"Not for you..." she said pushing a pebble out of his mane. "You should clean yourself up. You feeling any better? How's your head... that rock got you good."

God he's a mess....

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 04:17 PM
"I'm fine, just a little shaken up is all." Kago said as he rubbed his head. "Nearly missed my nose."

Nela
August 12th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Star stretched out and looked around. "Where's Kovujin? Is he with Kara and Scout?" she asked, noticing he wasn't around.

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Kara purred, she hugged him back. "So warm.." Kara smiled as she licked his cheek.

EDIT:

Tumai laughed, "I don't think thats the reason, Stop making excuses," Tumai smirked,.

Scout licked her back on the cheek.Scout couldn't think of one person or thing he'd rather hang out more then her. "You're amazing Kara" Scout said.

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 04:37 PM
"I don't know, I thought they were with you." Kago said as he looked around and up at the night sky. "The stars are beautiful."

Nela
August 12th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Star looked up to the dark night sky. "Yeah...." she said, laying down to watch. "Oh look! There's a shooting star," she said smiling as she pointed to a flash of white racing across the sky. "Don't see those too often."

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 04:47 PM
"It's beautiful and very rare." Kago said as he watched the path with his eyes and then looking at the misty clouds above.

Nela
August 12th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Kago
"It's beautiful and very rare." Kago said as he watched the path with his eyes and then looking at the misty clouds above.

Star looked up and into the forming clouds. She thought about the days events, and how lucky she was to have a family in the pridelands. She looked back to Kago, who was staring into the sky.

I wonder what he's thinking about... he's had a long day....

More clouds continued to form, covering the stars with a blanket of blues and grays. "It looks like it's going to rain...."

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Scout and Kara walked up to Kago and Star.

"Hey guys what's up?" Scout asks jumping up so he can rest on Kago's back.

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 05:13 PM
"Yep, I think I have enough energy to move." Kago said as he got up and tried to get to some cover before it rained.

Nela
August 12th, 2005, 05:14 PM
Kara climbs over Kago to get to Star.

"Hey Star."
-------------
"Hey Kara." Star smiles. "Nothing much Scout. Just stargazing."
-------------
"Cool." Kara replies, and looks around. After a minute or two, she says,
"We probably look like one big family, sitting here, looking at the Stars. To other lions, I mean. They'd probably think that me and Scout are your cubs, Star and Kago." Kara giggled.

Nela
August 12th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Star stands up and walks away with Kago.
-----
"Let's get back home Scout. It's getting late and I think it's going to rain." Kara smiled. "I'll race you."

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 05:18 PM
After getting back to his den, Kago lied down next to Karifu. He was a wreck because of all the dirt on him. "Hello, Karifu." Kago said.

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Nela
Star stands up and walks away with Kago.
-----
"Let's get back home Scout. It's getting late and I think it's going to rain." Kara smiled. "I'll race you."

"Oh you know I'm always in the mood for a good old race. Okay On Your Mark Get Set GO" Scout dashes off back to the den laughing.

Opera Ghost
August 12th, 2005, 05:23 PM
After getting back to his den, Kago lied down next to Karifu. He was a wreck because of all the dirt on him. "Hello, Karifu." Kago said.
"hi kago,how are you"she said with a warm smile,nuzzling him

Nela
August 12th, 2005, 05:28 PM

"Bye..." Star says as he walks into the cave. She continues walking, by herself, admiring the night life of the pridelands. She looked around for Kovujin, and didn't see him.

I wonder where he is....

He hadn't showed her the den where they slept, so she walked around some more hoping to find a place to sleep. She came to a big rock with a few trees next to it, by the river.

This will have to do... she thought, bending down for a sip of water, then curling up next to the rock. She heard a crash of thunder, and it started to pour. She watched the rain fall down around her, and drifted to sleep.

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Scout walks into the den dripping wet. He shakes off his fur. "Hi mom, Hi Kiki! How you've been you two." Scout asked happily.

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
"hi kago,how are you"she said with a warm smile,nuzzling him

"A wreck, the roof of that area caved in again, knocked me out." Kago said as he lied down. "Luckily I didn't go for the light at the end of that tunnel..."

Nela
August 12th, 2005, 05:39 PM
Kara runs after Scout as fast as she could. She sees him run into his den, and she slows to a stop. She looks up, hearing a boom of thunder, and a drop of rain falls on her nose. She runs as fast as she can in the rain, trying to get home. She runs under a tree for shelter about halfway there. She hears more thunder, and sees lightning.

'I better get home...' she thought.

She starts running again when she sees Star under another tree. She bounds up to her and snuggles up against her.
-----
"Hey Kara... you shouldn't be out right now, it's pouring." Star says to her.
----
"I know... Scout and I were playing, and he ran straight into his den, so I tried to get back home... can I stay with you?"
-----
"Of course, Kara." Star says, pulling Kara closer to her body. "Good night."
----
"Goodnight." Kara smiles and falls asleep quickly.

Opera Ghost
August 12th, 2005, 05:42 PM
"A wreck, the roof of that area caved in again, knocked me out." Kago said as he lied down. "Luckily I didn't go for the light at the end of that tunnel..."
"im so glad your ok,come and lie down next to me"

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Kago walked up and lied down next to Karifu and put down the necklace, bones, and the gem. "The necklace was my mothers, the bones were their last meal, and the gem is a gift my dad gave my mother." Kago said as he picked up the necklace and put it around Karifu's neck. "You can have it." Kago fell asleep

EDIT-----------------------------------------------------------------

A day later Kago left his den to look around for Star. "Star, have you seen Kovujin?" Kago asked. "I'm headed back to where we were."

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Kara runs after Scout as fast as she could. She sees him run into his den, and she slows to a stop. She looks up, hearing a boom of thunder, and a drop of rain falls on her nose. She runs as fast as she can in the rain, trying to get home. She runs under a tree for shelter about halfway there. She hears more thunder, and sees lightning.

'I better get home...' she thought.

She starts running again when she sees Star under another tree. She bounds up to her and snuggles up against her.
-----
"Hey Kara... you shouldn't be out right now, it's pouring." Star says to her.
----
"I know... Scout and I were playing, and he ran straight into his den, so I tried to get back home... can I stay with you?"
-----
"Of course, Kara." Star says, pulling Kara closer to her body. "Good night."

----
"Goodnight." Kara smiles and falls asleep quickly.

Scout went looking for Kara. He couldn't just leave her out it rain. "Kara Kara where are You Kara" He wanted her to spend the night there so she wouldn't have to stay out in the rain.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Kovujin yawned, he had walked away to the Secret den Nela had shown him, He walked out to where the incident happened last, he didn't see Kago where he left him, "Kago must be okay now" Kovuijn smirked, he went back to the cave and sat at the entrance. Knowing that Kago would return.

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 09:20 PM
"Okay, I'm fine, let's head back into the cave." Kago said as he walked to the secret area.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 09:27 PM
"Yes lets" Kovujin smirked as he walked by Kago's side into the cave.
"So Kago, Whats up with you and Star eh?" Kovujin asked.

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 09:31 PM
"Nothing, why?" Kago said as he dug through the tunnel in hopes of finding something. "You get anything?"

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Kovujin started digging, "Wasnt ever digging Kago" Kovujin smirked, "So what exactly are we here for now?" Kovujin asked.

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 09:32 PM
"You don't remember why we're here?" Kago asked. "Look for anything that's a clue to my past."

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 09:35 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Oh yeah, Sorry Kago" Kovujin said digging through the dirt, he cut through hard once, and more crumbled from behind him reaveling a small entrance that only a cub could get through. "Hey Kago look at this"

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 09:41 PM
"What is it?" Kago asked as he dug the item out and held it up.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 09:42 PM
"I don't know, What is it," Kovujin said looking towards Kago.

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 09:58 PM
"Looks like a piece of something." Kago said as he looked at it and then at the walls, there was a gap in the shape of the item. "A key." Kago used it and it opened a door to another room.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Kovujin stuck his head over the wall to see in the other room, "Whoa look" Kovujin said in amazement

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 10:08 PM
Kago looked into a dim room and tried to find something to light the torch on the wall. "Where are we?" Kago asked as he used a small stick to strike and light the torches.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 10:13 PM
The bright light blinds Kovujin for a second, "Whoa," He looked around the cave as the light iluminated the caves surroundings, Kovujin stood gaping at what he saw.

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 10:23 PM
"What? What?" Kago asked as he looked around on awe.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 10:29 PM
"I never knew this 'Tomb Raiding' Was so fun.." Kovujin said with a smirk,

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 11:34 PM
"This room hasn't been discovered by anybody but my parents I guess." Kago said as he looked around and saw a crown. "They must have used this as a model for the wall drawings."

Nela
August 12th, 2005, 11:55 PM
"This room hasn't been discovered by anybody but my parents I guess." Kago said as he looked around and saw a crown. "They must have used this as a model for the wall drawings."

Star awoke and stretched. Kara wasn't by her side anymore. She must be off with Scout....
She yawned and made her way back to the cave Kago had been in earlier that night. She looked inside, but no one was there.
Hmmmm... oh, yes... I know where they are....
She arrived at the collapsed cave, and stepped a paw into the rubble. "Kago? Kovujin? You huys in here?" she called. "It's Star...."

No one answered.
"Must be hunting..." she sighed. She turned around and walked away out into the field.
How about some breakfast....

She walked out into the middle of the field and looked around slowly, hoping something would catch her eye. A hare was sitting idly across the way, and it hadn't caught sight of her yet. She moved a step closer, then another, then another. She was just feet away from the hare when it broke into a run. She sprinted after it. In a matter of seconds she had extended her claws and pounced on it, killing it almost instantly. She picked it up by the neck, and walked on, looking for a spot to eat.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 12:01 AM
"Yeah I guess they did" Kovujin smiled,
Kovujin's ears perked as he heard his name being called,
"I wonder if I should answer to her.. If I yelled in here...Something might happen"

Nela
August 13th, 2005, 12:04 AM
Star walked up to an old tree, and layed down in the cool shade. She looked around once more, then lowered her head to start eating.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 12:09 AM
"Might wanna walk out, the cave's pretty weak." Kago said as he waited for Kovujin to leave before he looked at the crown and sniffled.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 12:10 AM
".. I'll be back, Going to go see if shes still out there, if she isn't i'll come straight back." Kovujin said walking away towards the entrance of the Cave.

Nela
August 13th, 2005, 12:15 AM
Star thought about walking back to the cave to see if they were there now. She got up and started walking back, the large hare in her mouth, hoping to share with them.

EDIT: She was halfway there when she saw a lioness with another lion across the field. Hmm... maybe I should introduce myself....

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 12:17 AM
Kovujin stepped out into the bright daylight, the sun shining on his jet black fur, and his golden yellow mane rustling in the wind. He breathed in the fresh air. He looked down and saw Star approaching with something in her mouth, Looked to be a large hare. "Good Morning Star, Have you seen Kara around?" Kovujin asked.

Nela
August 13th, 2005, 12:21 AM
Star turned her head to see Kovujin not too far away.

"No, I haven't.... I thought she was with Scout. Want some food? Is Kago around? You can both have some if you want..."

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 12:22 AM
"Oh, I see..." Kovujin thought, where did she go off to..' "Nah I'm fine, thanks though Star" Kovujin said nuzzling her cheek, "Looks good though, Um, Kago is inside, we found another room, believe it or not" Kovujin smirked.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 12:37 AM
Kago had walked out with a piece of a triangle with an inscription in it. "Guys, look what I found!" Kago called as he exited the cave. "Something's written on it."

Simba22
August 13th, 2005, 12:37 AM
Scout runs up. "Hey ya guys" Kara was not with him. Scout looked behind Kovujin. "Where's Kara I came here to play with her I haven't seen her since last night."

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 12:39 AM
Kovujin looked at the triangle, "Whats it say Kago, He heard Scout run up, "Hey Scout... WHAT?!?! Shes not with you? WHere is she! Shes not here or anywhere" Kovujin started to panic,
----
Kara had ventured off into the fields of the Pride Lands chasing a butterfly frantically, she wandered off when Star left and she got bored.

Simba22
August 13th, 2005, 12:43 AM
"I saw her last night sleeping with Star in the rain I called for her but then ran home when I was nearly struck by a falling tree that got struck by lightning I'll go find her for you sir I know Kara like the back of my paw." Scout runs off to find Kara.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 12:51 AM
Kovujin started worrying, Why didn't Star look after her if she was with her. Was Star trying to get rid of Kara? no , She couldnt, she loves Kara.. Or so it seems.

"Okay Scout.."

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 01:26 AM
"What's wrong Kovujin?" Kago asked as he walked up to his friend.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 01:27 AM
"Its Kara, I can't find her!" Kovujin told Kago, "Scout said he'd go looking for her, i'm staying here incase she comes back.."

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 01:42 AM
"Where did you last see her?" Kago asked as he scanned the perimeter.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 01:43 AM
"Umm, When they helped us read the message the bones said, then they walked off... Scout and Kara did.. I don't know what happened then" Kovujin said with a sigh,

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 01:54 AM
"See if you can make this out...oh wait...'If you have found this'" Kago said as he flipped the triangle over. "'then her time is running out'? Is this a coincidence?"

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 01:55 AM
Kovujin looked blankly at it, "Whos time is running out, we know its a girls..." Kovujin was dumbfounded.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 01:58 AM
"Whoever it is, we need to find the other piece fast." Kago said as he headed back to his place to drop the triangle half off. "Karifu? KARIFU?"

Kago ran out of his den speaking quickly. "It's Karifu, she's gone!"

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 02:00 AM
Kovujin looked inside the den, "You sure?" He came out, "She is gone!, Kara and Karifu are gone what the world is going on here?!" Kovujin asked, "Is there any more to the puzzle or something?!"

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 02:05 AM
Kovujin looked inside the den, "You sure?" He came out, "She is gone!, Kara and Karifu are gone what the world is going on here?!" Kovujin asked, "Is there any more to the puzzle or something?!"

"Wait this inscription has more." Kago said as he squinted. "it's not she 'they are in grave danger, the ones you and your friend love. Hurry or the unthinkable will happen'. They've got Kara and Karifu and are planning to kill them, we have to finish this part of the puzzle and fast."

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 02:06 AM
Kovujin almost passed out when he heard what Kago said, He couldnt lose his daughter, "How do you know they will die, and Who took them? and how do we figure this stuff out?!" Kovujin asked quickly, his heart was racing at the thought of losing Kara.

Simba22
August 13th, 2005, 02:06 AM
Scout runs back crying. "I checked everywhere I couldn't find her anywhere" Scout said panicking. "It's my fault I should have been there with her last night. It's my fault if something bad hapened to her." Scout said clutching his stomach he felt like he was gonna pass out.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 02:10 AM
"Scout, somebody has Karifu and Kara, if we don't solve the puzzle soon, they're going to die." Kago said as he ran to the treasure room.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 02:12 AM
Kovujin picked up Scout by the scruff of his neck, "Come on" Kovujin said running as fast as he could following Kago into the room, "What next Kago?" Kovujin asked putting Scout on the ground.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 02:14 AM
"We find the other half of the booby-trap." Kago said as he dug through everything. "Search hard, it's part of a triangle."

Simba22
August 13th, 2005, 02:16 AM
Scout had never been so worried in his life everything became dizzy to Scout. he fell down.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 02:20 AM
Kovujin dug next to a place where the origional triangle was found, he stuck something with his claw, "hey found something" Kovujin said pulling it out, "Its another piece of triangle..." Kovujin said, He gave it to Kago.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 02:29 AM
"Let me see 'make it to them first they live, make it to them last and you'll see' clawmarks...Oh no!" Kago shouted as he ran deeper and dug, but images of Karifu's death plauged his head as a tear rolled down his face.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 02:30 AM
Kovujin cried also, He kept thinking of Kara, she was way to young, and she had so much to live for, He dug beside Kago furiously, "WHERE ARE THEY?!?" Kovujin yelled.
EDIT:
---
Tumai rolled over and accidentally rolled closer to Subira, his face wasnt even an inch away from her face. They were both still asleep at the time.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 02:33 AM
"HOW SHOULD I KNOW, I PICKED UP AN ITEM AND NOW THEY'RE GONE!" Kago shouted as he kept digging.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Riona gathered up the strength to walk away from Tumai and Subira as a tear rolled down her eye.
So much to live for, and I'll might never live to love a lion Riona thought as she left.

Simba22
August 13th, 2005, 02:34 AM
Scout was still passed out from the worry he had about Kara. All he could think about was Kara's mangled body.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 02:36 AM
Kovujin dugg more, "Still, I knew we shouldnt have come here, Geesh the things We put our selves through for them" Kovujin sighed, clawed at a piece of Rubble.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 02:46 AM
Kago had looked for a clue, something to find Kara and Karifu when he saw a necklace. "Karifu's necklace!" Kago said as some more tears rolled down his face onto the ground where pawprints were. "Pawprints!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"I have to go, my dad might need help." Rinoa said as she left Tumai and Subira to themselves.

((OOC: Yes I changed the letters 'o' and 'n' around.))

Simba22
August 13th, 2005, 02:52 AM
Scout got up out of his sleep and saw a necklace lying on the floor it was the one he gave to Kara. "Oh my god no" Scout cried.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 02:53 AM
Kovujin looked at the necklace, "Seems like someone or something has kidnapped them, he sniffed the paw prints, "these prints arent of Kara or Karifu, They smell totally different, the scents don't match up, Some other lion, a male took them" Kovujin growled, "Come on lets follow them"

Simba22
August 13th, 2005, 02:55 AM
Scout was upset so much he couldn't follow the two. But Scout had too find the dead Lion who kidnapped them. "Let me come with you" Scout says with rage going out to the person who kidnapped his girl.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 02:59 AM
"Let's go!" Kago called as he digged more, but the more he dug, the more he cried.
As she was leaving, Rinoa accidently woke Tumai up.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 02:59 AM
Tumai woke up to a voice, "huh?" Tumai said getting up on all fours, he yawned then stretched, did you say something Riona?" Tumai asked.
---
"Sure Scout, Lets go" Kovujin said

Simba22
August 13th, 2005, 03:00 AM
Scout cried as well as he began to dig alongside Kago.

He hugged his dad hoping that he'd say everything was gonna be ok.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 03:12 AM
"It's Rinoa, and I'm leaving thank you very much." Rinoa said as she left the area frowning and sniffing.
"We need to calm down." Kago said as he cried his eyes out, if Karifu died then what would he do, raise 5 cubs alone?

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 03:13 AM
Kovujin sighed, he gathered his breath, "Yeah, everything.. should turn out okay, it always does.. right?" Kovujin asked.
---
"Uh no wait! you can't go! RINOA!" Tumai yelled running after her

Simba22
August 13th, 2005, 03:15 AM
"It's Rinoa, and I'm leaving thank you very much." Rinoa said as she left the area frowning and sniffing.
"We need to calm down." Kago said as he cried his eyes out, if Karifu died then what would he do, raise 5 cubs alone?

"Don't worry dad she'll be ok." Scout said crying his eyes out too. " He wished his dad wouldn't cry cause when he cried Scout cried.

He clutched on to Kovujin's paw longingly.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 03:17 AM
Kovujin put on a smile, he didnt know what for, probably to cheer up Scout, "Kara will be just fine.. So will your mom, I'll make sure they are" Kovujin said nuzzling Scout to make him stop crying, "Now stop crying Scout, What would Kara think if she found you crying and not looking for her?" Kovujin smirked trying to make the cub brave.

Simba22
August 13th, 2005, 03:20 AM
Scout wiped away his tears and put on the bravest smile he could and starts digging fratically with Kovujin and Kago to find them.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 03:20 AM
Kovujin sighed, he gathered his breath, "Yeah, everything.. should turn out okay, it always does.. right?" Kovujin asked.
---
"Uh no wait! you can't go! RINOA!" Tumai yelled running after her

"And why not?" Rinoa asked as she turned around to face Tumai.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 03:21 AM
"Cause, I... Uh, Well Its a promise I made to your father, Your not going anywhere, Got that?" Tumai said with a smirk,
Wow she looks... a lot cuter out in the sun where you can actually see her..

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 03:28 AM
"Cause, I... Uh, Well Its a promise I made to your father, Your not going anywhere, Got that?" Tumai said with a smirk,
Wow she looks... a lot cuter out in the sun where you can actually see her..

"You're stuttering....I thought you and Subira were in love. That's why I'm leaving." Rinoa said as she kept walking.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 03:29 AM
Tumai looked back at Subira, "Love what no no no no..." Tumai lied,
Oh geesh, how am I ever going to get out of this one
"umm No we arent... Were just... Good friends, yeah thats it" Tumai lied again.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 03:31 AM
"Oh then that kissing and nuzzling didn't tell you anything about your feelings?" Rinoa said as she turned to Tumai.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 03:33 AM
"Uh, the.. um, We were just giving each other a quick bath seeing it was raining and we couldnt go to the waterhole.. and umm.. Thats what friends do when we havnt seen each other in a long time," Tumai lied again
Geesh shes to smart, my lieing will only get me to far, I hate lieing, gah.. Why do I have to like Riona and Subira..

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 03:35 AM
"Well, this is what I do." Rinoa said as she kissed Tumai. "And that is a sign of love."

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 03:37 AM
Tumai blushed, his face turning a bright red, "Uh, Love... Umm," Tumai was speechless,
She just kissed me!, No way, Oh geesh, what have I gotten myself into.. Two lioness want me.. Oh man oh man oh man, times like these I wish I wasnt a male..

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 03:40 AM
"Well you seem to love me." Rinoa smiled and kissed Tumai more and more.
"Follow the tracks." Kago called as he broke into a run.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 03:42 AM
"I never said that" Tumai said shifting his eyes back and forths backing up trying to find a way to get out of the Predicament he was in, She started kissing him,
OH geesh this is not good, i hope Subira doesnt see this.. Tumai couldnt stop her, he never could hurt a lioness's feelings, He just let her continue doing what she was doing, he let out a sigh, hopeing she would stop sooner or later
EDIT:
Kovujin smiled, "Gotcha" he said following the foot prints

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 03:44 AM
"Seriously you love me too, your eyes are googly every time you see me." Rinoa said as he licked Tumai. "Admit it."

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 03:45 AM
Tumai studdered, "I uh, No Thats not it.. Its just.. that I think your cute thats all.. Nothing more" Tumai finally said
I hope she believes this.. I can't go on lieing anymore

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 03:46 AM
"Stop stuttering, tell the truth." Rinoa said as her voice grew stern. "Now."

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 03:48 AM
Tumai sighed, He couldnt tell her, not now, he couldnt be in love with two lioness's, he loved Subira, and he hadnt been with Rinoa for very long, but she seemed nice, If it was a choice he would pick Subira, cause he's been in love with her for a very long time now.
"I don't know If I love anyone right now, All i'm doing to you is showing you affection.. Same with Subira." Tumai said,

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 03:50 AM
"No you're not, you like me, now spill the beans!" Rinoa called as a tear ran down her face.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 03:52 AM
Tumai looked away, "I, I love.. both of you.. I can't decide on you two, it would be unfair to the other...But.. I've loved Subira, For so long now.." Tumai sighed looking at Subira's sleeping body.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 03:59 AM
"Fine take her, I'm going, it turns out I can't trust anybody." Rinoa said as more tears ran down her face as she began to walk briskly.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 04:00 AM
Tumai stood still, his head fell looking to the ground,
What did I do wrong. She made me tell her, He sighed, I hate it when this happens..

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 04:08 AM
Rinoa began to cry some more as she kept walking. "Please don't speak to me unless you have something worthwile to say." Rinoa said through the tears.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 04:09 AM
Tumai sighed, He walked up to her, "Is i'm sorry worthwhile?" Tumai said nuzzling her cheek, he put on a smile

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 04:11 AM
Rinoa stopped crying and nuzzled Tumai. "Plenty worthwile." Rinoa said as she kissed Tumai.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 04:14 AM
Tumai smiled, he couldnt let another lioness cry it always hurt him on the inside, and he would do anything to make them stop and feel better.

"i didn't mean to make you cry Rinoa, I'm sorry for that" Tumai said with a frown, he looked away "Guess.. I was just being a jerk, i've never told a lioness, about how I truely feel about them..."

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 04:18 AM
"It's ok, I've never felt this way to a lion." Rinoa said as she licked Tumais nose and gave him the look before walking away.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 04:19 AM
Tumai smiled, She looked at him wierd, what does she want him to do, follow her? He had never seen a lioness do that before. But if he was right, he couldn't leave Subira.
"Uh Where are you going?" Tumai asked looking back at the cave.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 04:20 AM
"Oh come on, I want you to kiss me you fool." Rinoa laughed at Tumai. "Geez."

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 04:21 AM
Tumai smirked, "Well, I guess.. Okay fine," Tumai smiled, He kissed her on the nose, "Better?" Tumai smirked.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 04:38 AM
"Yes." Rinoa said as she kissed Tumai. "My dad said he fell in love with Karifu by winging it and just kissing her when she least expected it."

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 04:44 AM
Tumai sighed, He kept thinking about Subira, he hoped she wouldnt come out to see this. "I see, Well you look well enough to go on your own, why not try and find your father?" Tumai suggested, "I'll stay here and wait till Subira wakes up."

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 04:45 AM
"Are you telling me to leave?" Rinoa asked with cub eyes. "You don't like me anymore....how short lived."

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 04:46 AM
"No i mean, you looked ready to see your father, he must be worried about you, I thought.. that you wanted to see him.. Thats all," Tumai said with a slight frown.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 04:48 AM
"Yeah right." Rinoa said as she walked away slowly. "Tell your lioness I said 'hi'."

((OOC: Mizani, you might wanna join in, this could be interesting.))

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 04:49 AM
Tumai smirked, "Uh Okay, But shes asleep," He looked away from Rinoa
I hope I didn't hurt her feelings..

Mizani
August 13th, 2005, 04:52 AM
((ooc: Okay Kago:lol:))
Subira walked out of the cave, to see Tumai and Rinoa.
She didn't know what to think, but she stared at them both for a while, before heading off in the direction of the hunting grounds.

She knew that Tumai was in love with Rinoa. Wasn't it obvious? But something in her heart made her wonder if he'd wait for her.

Wait for what?

Perhaps until....she had her feelings sorted out. Or perhaps she did already. If she knew, what was she afraid of? She'd give anything to find an answer.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 04:54 AM
Tumai looked to the left to find Subira walking away
Crap she saw me, Oh man what do I tell her..
He padded up to Subira, "Uh.. Hi Subira" Tumai said with a smile.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 04:54 AM
Rinoa saw Subira out of the corner of his eye. "Oh, there's your lioness Tumai, might wanna go. It's not so much what you said, it's how you said it."

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 04:56 AM
Tumai heard Rinoa, the way she said that hurt him a little on the inside, He sighed looking back at Rinoa, anyone could tell he looked depressed, He had a look on his face that was almost telling her that he was sorry.

"Rinoa..." Tumai said under his breath/

Mizani
August 13th, 2005, 04:56 AM
"Hm? Oh hey Tumai" Subira said, her smile disguising her thoughts and confusion.

Just tell him A little voice said in her head.

Not here, not now. Perhaps later.

Tell him.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 04:57 AM
Rinoa walked briskly and then began to break out in a jog, her sobs could be heard by anyone close by.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 05:01 AM
"Hi Subira, So.. What are you up to?" Tumai said with a smile, He looked back at Rinoa then back at Subira, and sighed,
Why did I have to tell Kovujin I'd look after her, now I have to deal with this, Love.. Its painful

Mizani
August 13th, 2005, 05:01 AM
"Tumai....." Subira started her sentence, wondering how to say the rest.

"We've been friends for a long time, haven't we? Ever since we could crawl out of our mothers arms, we've known each other"

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 05:03 AM
Rinoa somehow heard this and ran off, now everybody could hear her crying as she ran away and lied under a tree.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 05:04 AM
"Tumai....." Subira started her sentence, wondering how to say the rest.

"We've been friends for a long time, haven't we? Ever since we could crawl out of our mothers arms, we've known each other"

"Yeah, Long time huh.." Tumai said with a smile.

I wonder.. If I should tell her how I really feel about her.. Yes, I should..

"Subira, theres always something... I've been wanting to tell you, I've always thought of you as... More than a friend"

EDIT:

Tumai turned around to watch Rinoa run off, Inside it killed him, he felt so bad, 'What should I do' Tumai thought to himself

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 05:07 AM
Why is this stuff always have to be complicated? Rinoa wondered as she put her head on her legs and cried.

Mizani
August 13th, 2005, 05:08 AM
Subira paused for a few seconds.

"Well....to tell the truth, lately......I've thought the same of you"

Subira couldn't believe she'd just said that. If someone had told her about this when she was younger, she would've laughed in their face. Who ever thought she'd fall head over heels for her best friend?

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 05:09 AM
Tumai smiled, "Are you serious? Or is this just a sarcastic thing where you will hit me in the end.." Tumai smirked,

Unbelieveable! She felt the same way i did! all this time! Tumai was so happy

EDIT:

Tumai sighed, "Subira... can you excuse me for a moment.. I know we should start talking more about this but there is something I have to do first" He looked back at Rinoa.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 05:13 AM
Rinoa couldn't stop crying, she would ruin her eyes if she didn't stop soon. "What do you want?" Rinoa asked as he saw Tumai walk up. "Why aren't you with your lioness?"

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 05:15 AM
Tumai stopped walking, his face turned to look at the ground,

If only she knew...

"Rinoa.. Listen, I've known and loved.. Subira my whole life almost.. I.. I'm sorry," Tumai sighed, he hated having to tell things like this, or hurt someones feelings, "You don't know what I'm going through with this also, I'm being torn apart by Two lioness I love..!" Tumai shouted.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 05:19 AM
This really offended and scared Rinoa. "I guess I don't...I'd appreciate it if you stayed away from me for a while." Rinoa said as she walked off. "If you ever want to talk to me with a nick name, it's Rin...If things don't work out with Subira or if you're really distressed use Rinny."

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 05:20 AM
He walked up to her and hugged her, "I will keep that in mind,"
EDIT:
Tumai sighed, he walked over to Subira and sat down. "Sorry about that" Tumai said watching as the lioness running turned into a dot then finally dissapeared,
"Subira.. I've.. Felt a special feeling about you ever since you left the Pride, the whole reason i left the Pride was to find you, So I could get the chance to tell you this, "Subira.." Tumai paused.. "I love you.."

I never thought I would be able to tell her this ever..

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 05:28 AM
Rinoa ran back to her father to help him. "Hey daddy, what are you doing?" Rinoa asked wiping away the tears from her eyes.

"Long story, but to make it short I'm king of some unknown pride." Kago said turning around. "What happened to you?"

"Relationship problems with Tumai." Rinoa replied

"What, what'd he do?"

"He loved me, then loved Subira and dumped me for it."

"I'm gonna get him!"

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 05:31 AM
Kovujin looked back to see Kago running off, He heard the word, dumped and Tumai, thats all he had to know to understand what was about to happen. He ran after Kago, "KAGO!!" Kovujin yelled, He caught up with him when they found Tumai and Subira standing beside each other. Tumai looked at Kago, his face wasnt a happy one, Tumai wasnt a fighter, but he could talk his way out if he had too, he saw Kovujin behind him,
Kovujin ran in front of Kago,
"What are you doing?!" Kovujin asked,
"Oh no.." Tumai sighed,

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 05:32 AM
"What is he doing? He showed affection toward my daughter when he knew he loved Subira." Kago said said as he snarled. "I'm going to avenge her."

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 05:35 AM
Kovujin didn't believe what he had heard, he glared at Tumai,
"Its not how it looks!" Tumai yelled,
Kovujin looked back at Kago, he wouldnt let Kago hurt Tumai, he was a friend, and he protected his friends... Even if it meant having to fight a friend for a friend.
"I know what is up with Tumai, hes told me before, Rinoa probably doesnt know about Subira and Tumai anyways, Kago.. I'm not letting you touch a hair on him or Subira, If We have to fight, Then so be it.." Kovujin said getting into a stance, his claws now showed, and he barred his teeth.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 05:40 AM
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO RINOA?" Kago yelled at Tumai as he tried to run around Kago.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 05:41 AM
Kovujin side stepped in front of Kago,

"Kago, One more step, I'm warning you" Kovujin growled

"I, I.. She brought it on herself, she was toying with me.. It wasnt my fault she made me tell her.." Tumai sighed

Mizani
August 13th, 2005, 06:03 AM
Subira cautiously walked up to the three lions.

"If I may clarify a few things here, then Im sure we can avoid blood shed in an unesesscary fight" She said, trying to keep her calm.

"Whilst it is true Tumai showed affection to your daughter, we we're both uncertain about each others...feelings about the other" She didn't dare smile at Tumai, or even look at him.
Kago would probably get angrier.

"Tumai has feelings for your daughter, and your daughter thought the feeling mutual. But Tumai is an honest lion, and as much as he hates to see other lions hurt he had to make a decision." She paused. What could she say?

"Tumai made his choice, and he never had any intention of hurting anyone without a good cause. And now, Kago I'm sure we can sought this out."

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 06:03 AM
"Step aside Kovujin! Now! Or it's you that'll end up bruised too." Kago said as he got more stern in his voice.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 06:04 AM
Tumai didn't want to show any affection to anyone right now, he didn't know if it would make Kago even madder.

"I'd like to see you try.." Kovujin growled.
EDIT:
Kovujin sighed, "I don't have time for this Kago, I'm going to find Kara, You can let Karifu die or what ever, I don't care, What matters to me right now is Kara, Not a fight"

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 06:13 AM
"How dare you say that!" Kago said as Rinoa walked up with Kara.

"Look who I found." Rinoa said.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 06:15 AM
Kovujins eyes moved toward the cub walking along side Rinoa, "Kara.." Kovujin said with a smile on his face, his eyes moved back towards Kago, he wasnt moving from this spot, He wouldnt let him hurt Tumai,
---
"Daddy... Whats happening...?" Kara asked,
"Nothing don't worry about it" Kovujin said not looking away from kago

Mizani
August 13th, 2005, 06:37 AM
Subira quietly padded up to Kovujins side, and picked Kara up by the scruff of her neck. She walked back to her spot, and set Kara down.

"Your dad and Kago have had a bit of a misunderstanding" She explained.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 06:37 AM
"Fine, then, forget it. I'll let Rinoa speak to him." Kago said as Rinoa walked up to Tumai.

"Tumai...I'm sorry, things got out of hand back there." Rinoa said as she looked at the ground ashamed of herself.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 06:38 AM
"Oh.. I see, i've never seen dad look like that before, he looks really mean.." Kara sighed
"Why cant we all just get along,"
EDIT:
Tumai sighed, "No i'm sorry, I shouldnt have told you those things, but you made me so.. I had too. Something are better left, Unknown." Tumai said with a smile, "i'm sorry things... Didn't work out like you thought.

Mizani
August 13th, 2005, 06:40 AM
"Well we just need to sort somethings out" Subira said quietly, while watching Rinoa apologise.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 06:43 AM
"I know, I'm too quick to start a relationship with a lion." Rinoa said apologetically.

((OOC: Mizani, could u make another male charachter? Rinoa's lonely))

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 06:45 AM
Kovujin walked over to Kara and hugged her hard, He was so happy she was alive, but he had questions that needed to be answered. He didn't care right now what Kago did, He was just glad his daughter was safe.

Kara smiled, she was glad that her father had stopped growling.

Mizani
August 13th, 2005, 06:48 AM
"I know, I'm too quick to start a relationship with a lion." Rinoa said apologetically.

((OOC: Mizani, could u make another male charachter? Rinoa's lonely))
((ooc: Uh, well I guess I could, but I don't think I'd like to RP a male lion. I'll create one if you can find someone to RP him))
"If its any consolation I hope you find someone for you in the future" Subira smiled, walking over and sitting next to Tumai.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 06:52 AM
Tumai smiled, he nuzzled Subira, hopeing that wouldnt make Kago mad.
"Subira.." Tumai smiled.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 06:56 AM
"Thanks...I'd better go." Rinoa said as she turned around to leave.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 06:58 AM
Tumai smiled, "Goodbye Rin", he turned back to Subira, he was happy that Kago Rinoa had forgiven him, and that Kovujin was calmer.

Mizani
August 13th, 2005, 06:59 AM
Subira smiled at Tumai.
She still hadn't bunched her feelings together, but she knew over time her heart would be brimming with love for Tumai.

She purred and nuzzled him back, but pulled away.

"Not in public" She smirked at him.

She looked back at Rinoa.

"I hope over time we can become....friends" She smiled.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 07:25 AM
"I do too." Rinoa smiled as she followed her father and Kovujin.

"We still are missing Karifu." Kago reminded Kovujin.

Mizani
August 13th, 2005, 07:27 AM
Subira smiled at Rinoa, and then back at Tumai.

"So what do you want to do now?" She asked, the thought of hunting sprang to mind.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 07:27 AM
Kovujin smirked, "Yeah I noticed. Sorry about that, You guys don't know much about Tumai." Kovujin said, "Come on Kara your coming with us" Kovujin yelled back at Kara.
EDIT:

"Doesnt Matter Subira," Tumai smiled back, "What do you feel like doing?" Tumai asked.

Mizani
August 13th, 2005, 07:35 AM
"Hunting. I'm feeling a little peckish" Subira grinned, and nuzzled Tumai.

"Though we can wait around here for a while if you want"

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 07:36 AM
"Hmm sounds good, i'm getting kinda hungry anyways" Tumai smirked, "What are you going to hunt Subira?" Tumai asked

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 07:37 AM
"From the looks of it, I need to help my father." Rinoa said as she headed with Kago.
-----10 minutes later-----
"Kovujin, there's writing on the wall. 'You're too late'..Oh no...Rinoa take Scout home, I need to take care of something." Kago said as Rinoa headed back with Scout.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 07:39 AM
Kovujin looked at the wall, "You're too Late",
"Wonder what that means," He thought, "no... "

Mizani
"Hm, how about some springbok? I'm in thw mood for a good run" Subira said thoughtfully. The Pridelands was plentiful in its range of herbivores, and she was spoilt for choice.

Kovu The Lion
"you know i've never had one of those in quite a while, forgot what they tasted like, Sure sounds great!" Tumai said with a grin

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 07:42 AM
Kago couldn't bear it anymore. He broke down, but what he thought was true was not real. "I need some time alone?" Kago said crying.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 07:43 AM
Kovujin sighed, "Okay Kago.." He walked out of the room, "Kara come on" Kovujin called back,
"Okay," Kara replied.

They walked to the entrance of the cave, Kovujin sat on the ground looking up at the sky.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 07:44 AM
Kago's crying could be heard at the enterence of the cave.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Rinoa heard her father's crying on the way back and re-routed to Subira. "I don't think my mother made it." Rinoa said with tears forming in her eyes.

((OOC: Admin take note, our char's aren't too late, Karifu's still alive and won't die))

Mizani
August 13th, 2005, 07:47 AM
"you know i've never had one of those in quite a while, forgot what they tasted like, Sure sounds great!" Tumai said with a grin
"Okay then, race you there" Subira laughed, running off towards the plains in which the herds were grazing,

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 07:48 AM
Tumai followed Subira, He made sure he was behind her cause he had no clue where he was going actually, "Mind if I let you win this one?" Tumai asked with a smile on his face.

Mizani
August 13th, 2005, 07:54 AM
"This one? You lose everytime!" Subira grinned.

When they arrived at the hunting grounds, she looked at them. Normaly she would have looked for the weakest one, but today it seemed like she could do anything.

She'd told Tumai her feelings for him and she'd met Rinoa who'd hopefully become her friend.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 07:57 AM
Tumai smirked, "Well. Yeah but still" Tumai laughed, he bent down low to the grass, "Hmm Do you want to get this one or me?" Tumai asked.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 07:59 AM
Rinoa came running up crying and lied down near Tumai and Subira.

Mizani
August 13th, 2005, 08:01 AM
"Is something wrong?" Subira asked, worried.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 08:02 AM
Tumai rose up out of the grass, "Whats wrong Rinoa?" Tumai asked he went by her side and sat down.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 08:07 AM
"It's my mother, she was kidnapped...My father tried to save her, but he came back to a wall with 'you're too late' in red." Rinoa managed to say through tears.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 08:09 AM
"It's my mother, she was kidnapped...My father tried to save her, but he came back to a wall with 'you're too late' in red." Rinoa managed to say through tears.

"oh no, Thats... Not good, Karifu.." Tumai said staring at the ground. He nuzzled Rinoa to make her feel better, "Wheres Kago?" Tumai asked.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 08:11 AM
"Back in the cave....that was my mother...Karifu took me in after my parents died while I was young. How do you know her?." Rinoa said through the tears.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 08:13 AM
"oh... I see, Who took her away?" Tumai asked, he was confused, but he wanted to know a little bit of what was going on around here. Tumai licked away a few of her tears, "Come on now, Don't cry" Tumai said with a smile.

"I don't know her, Subira said Karifu... So I asked who it was.." Tumai said blankely

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 08:17 AM
"We still don't know." Rinoa cried. "It's too much to take."

Mizani
August 13th, 2005, 08:18 AM
Despite before, Subira gripped Rinoa in a sisterly hug.

"I'm sure Karifu is fine. Knowing her she'll be alright"

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 08:20 AM
"How do you know my mother?" Rinoa asked as she raised an eyebrow through the tears.

Mizani
August 13th, 2005, 08:23 AM
"She's one of best friends. I met her even before she met Kago" Subira smiled, remembering when she first met Karifu.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 08:28 AM
"Come see the wall then." Rinoa said as she took Subira to the wall which had 'You're too late' in red on it. Kago had stoped crying and was now pounding the wall.

Mizani
August 13th, 2005, 08:35 AM
Subira stood back horrfied. Karifu couldn't be dead! It just couldn't be!

She turned around to Rinoa.

"Are you sure she's gone?" She asked, fighting back tears. If she wasn't dead, there was still a chance to find and save her.

Kago
August 13th, 2005, 08:40 AM
"I don't know." Rinoa said as she cried as Kago hugged his daughter and shed a tear. "I don't care what I have to see, I'm pushing on."

Mizani
August 13th, 2005, 09:16 AM
Subira burried her head in Tumai's mane for a few seconds, and her face soon reappeared after she'd regained herself.

"Do you have any idea where she could be?"

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 09:48 AM
Tumai sighed, "No, I don't" a tear rolled down his face.

Mizani
August 13th, 2005, 10:20 AM
Subira sighed.

"Do you think she's alive Tumai?"

She didn't know what kind of answer Tumai would give her, but she knew that Karifu's odds seemed thin.

Simba22
August 13th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Scout ran off crying he couldn't believe Karifu was dead after all this . He needed to find Kara so he could talk to her again.

Nala The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 02:07 PM
(Can I ask where this roleplay is up to coz im totally lost :confused: :( :tears: )

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 02:10 PM
(I don't know either. I haven't RPed here for a day or two and now it seems my reply has got completely lost. :hmm: If I remember rightly, Simba had returned to where Twilight and Nala were after following Kago to go and have a look at some weird markings.)

Nala The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Hurry back Simba" Twilight replied looking up from his paws to see him pad away with Kago; when he was gone he looked up at Nala and smiled at her.
The dull pain remained in his chest pain still throbbed in his side.
"You ok Nala" he smiled to her.

''Shouldn't it be me asking you that'' Nala smiled before watching Simba padd over to Kago ''I'm fine Twilight, Yourself? and Thank you'' she smiled as she nuzzled him.

(I found Twilights post :D That's a help to get us back on track - i was celebrating last night with my boyfriend and thats why im a little lost right now :haha: but that should hopefully help KS :-) )

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout ran off crying he couldn't believe Karifu was dead after all this . He needed to find Kara so he could talk to her again.

Kara had started walking off, She was heading towards the waterhole. she didn't want to stay with her Father, she didn't like to see Scout or Kago in such a bad mood.

Subira sighed.

"Do you think she's alive Tumai?"

She didn't know what kind of answer Tumai would give her, but she knew that Karifu's odds seemed thin.

"Theres a chance, You never know, this all could be some.. Horrible Joke that someone is pulling.." Tumai frowned,

Atleast, Thats what I hope this is.. A joke..

Katse
August 13th, 2005, 04:20 PM
((Woah, wait, what? What's going on here? Karifu died or something? i'm in the other TAY thread, so I don't know what's happened since 100 pages ago.O_o))

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 04:40 PM
((ooc: Beats me, Its a thing Kago is doing, Ask him lmao :P I'm just following along, but since you can't die.. She'll probably be on the 'edge' of dieing or something like that..))

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
"Hmm... maybe." Simba thinks still looking quite puzzled, "Well, thanks for showing me this." Simba politely smiles to Kago before padding off back to where he was previously.
(My last reply. :bleen: )

Simba22
August 13th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Kara had started walking off, She was heading towards the waterhole. she didn't want to stay with her Father, she didn't like to see Scout or Kago in such a bad mood.

"Theres a chance, You never know, this all could be some.. Horrible Joke that someone is pulling.." Tumai frowned,

Atleast, Thats what I hope this is.. A joke..

Scout was at the watering hole himself he tried so much to pretend everything was okay, "Hi Kara I haven't seen you for a while what's up" Scout said in his fake cheery voice which sounded like his real one.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Kara smiled, "Nothing much Scout" she said licking him on his cheek, "How are you feeling?" Kara said pouncing on him.

Simba22
August 13th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Scout licked her back "I'm feeling okay" Scout said. He didn't want to tell her what happened because if he felt bad she would feel bad and he didn't wanna lie and tell her he was doing great either. "You're starting to become quite the pouncer Kara." Scout said and then he rolled over until he had her pinned.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 05:04 PM
Kara smiled, "Thanks I've been practicing," Then Scout flipped her over, "I see you're still the master" Kara smirked, she licked his cheek again.

Simba22
August 13th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Scout smiled. He could always count on Kara's smiling face to help him feel better and the licks she gave over it's like all his problems went away. Scout licked her back on the cheek and nose. "Always have been the master always will be the master." Scout said flexing a puny muscle.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Kara smirked, "You wish" Kara said as she flipped him over and pinned him to the ground. "Aha Mister Master, Who has who pinned now!" Kara said with a smile.

Simba22
August 13th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Scout laughed. He flipped her over and once again pins all 4 of his paws down. "Like to see you get out of that Mrs. Master." Scout says sticking out his tongue at her. But he licks her to tell her he was only kidding around.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Kara giggled, "Umm, Hold on," Kara said looking for a way out, "Uh, Um..." Kara couldnt find a way out, Scout really had her this time, "Darn, I can't find a way out of this.." Kara sighed, "I guess you got me this time," Kara laughed,

Simba22
August 13th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Scout raises his paws in victory. "The winner and still champion pinner Scout "The Iron Lion" " Scout said. He helps her up. "And what do you mean this time? It seems to me I get you almost every time" He says playfully giving Kara a noogie.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Kara pushed his paws off her, "Hey stop that!" Kara laughed. "Well, I mean like, Oh never mind" Kara smirked, She got up on all four of her paws. "Well what do you want to do now Scout?" Kara asked,

(ooc: well i'm off for a while cya ;))

Nela
August 13th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Kara pushed his paws off her, "Hey stop that!" Kara laughed. "Well, I mean like, Oh never mind" Kara smirked, She got up on all four of her paws. "Well what do you want to do now Scout?" Kara asked,

Star had run off looking for Kara. She looked all around, and couldn't find her. She felt really bad.... Kovujin probably wouldn't trust her now. She layed down and quietly, for the first time in months, cried.

Great. I let them down. I should have followed her after she ran off....

She pulled herself together.

I can't go back without Kara by my side...but what if someone found her...but what if she's gone....and what if she's okay...
She stood up and looked around, unsure of what to do.

I'll go back to Kovujin and Kago. I hope she's there... Kovujin would kill me if she wasn't...

She made her way back to Kago and Kovujin, her head lowered. She neared the cave to see two lionesses and a lion she didn't know in the cave.
"Kago? Kovujin!" she yelled as Kovujin came into view. "Kovujin! Any word on Kara?" she said, a tear rolling down her cheek. She didn't like to cry in front of others, but her new pride meant the world to her, and if she lost Kara.... that would all be lost.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
''Shouldn't it be me asking you that'' Nala smiled before watching Simba padd over to Kago ''I'm fine Twilight, Yourself? and Thank you'' she smiled as she nuzzled him.

(I found Twilights post :D That's a help to get us back on track - i was celebrating last night with my boyfriend and thats why im a little lost right now :haha: but that should hopefully help KS :-) )

"Yeah I guess it should be" Twilight smiled purring as Nala nuzzled him "But I thought I'd ask anyway being such a nice lion and all" he laughed softly looking up at Nala.
"I guess I'm ok apart from my side becoming more tender than it was before" he laughed softly. The pain reamined dull and still remained in his side.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Star had run off looking for Kara. She looked all around, and couldn't find her. She felt really bad.... Kovujin probably wouldn't trust her now. She layed down and quietly, for the first time in months, cried.

Great. I let them down. I should have followed her after she ran off....

She pulled herself together.

I can't go back without Kara by my side...but what if someone found her...but what if she's gone....and what if she's okay...
She stood up and looked around, unsure of what to do.

I'll go back to Kovujin and Kago. I hope she's there... Kovujin would kill me if she wasn't...

She made her way back to Kago and Kovujin, her head lowered. She neared the cave to see two lionesses and a lion she didn't know in the cave.
"Kago? Kovujin!" she yelled as Kovujin came into view. "Kovujin! Any word on Kara?" she said, a tear rolling down her cheek. She didn't like to cry in front of others, but her new pride meant the world to her, and if she lost Kara.... that would all be lost.

Kovujin looked back quickly, "Yes we found her.. Well Rinoa found her, where I don't know but she's okay for now, She ran off to the Waterhole.. Said she was thirsty" Kovujin said with a smile, he walked over to Star and licked her tears away, "She'll be fine Star.." Kovujin said with yet another smile.

Simba22
August 13th, 2005, 09:38 PM

"Care to just mess around in the water? We haven't done that in like forever". Scout said excitedly.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 09:42 PM
Kara smiled, "Sure Scout, What do you mean by.. Mess around? Like play games?" Kara asked walking to the waters edge looking down at her reflection.

Simba22
August 13th, 2005, 09:46 PM
"You know like wrestle maybe a friendly splash war. Racing laps that kind of thing just having fun." Scout said showing up in the reflexion behind her.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 09:48 PM
"Oh I see," Kara said, she walked behind Scout and sat down, She had a grin on her face. She pounced on his back and rolled both of them into the water.

Simba22
August 13th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Scout comes out and looks at Kara with a smirk on his face. "Oh, you are so gonna pay for that" Scout said playfully. He jumped onto her back playfully and hangs on getting a free ride from Kara. Scout takes them both down.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Kara smirked, "Get off of my back you silly cub" Kara said pushing him off of her.
(ooc: Brb restarting comp, i'm not leaving :))

Simba22
August 13th, 2005, 09:55 PM
"Never" Scout yelled playfully. "If you want me off your back do something about it" He said licking the top of her head.

Kovu The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 10:21 PM
"Okay fine, I will, But don't say I didn't warn you" Kara said, She rolled to her side cause Scout to fall off on her back She rolled over rolling ontop of Scout "Aha, Gotcha" Kara smirked. "Daddy taught me that one"

Nala The Lion
August 13th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Yeah I guess it should be" Twilight smiled purring as Nala nuzzled him "But I thought I'd ask anyway being such a nice lion and all" he laughed softly looking up at Nala.
"I guess I'm ok apart from my side becoming more tender than it was before" he laughed softly. The pain reamined dull and still remained in his side.

''you are a nice lion and you should find rafiki to heal you'' Nala laughed softly joking. Nala softly nuzzled Twilight back before kissing him and looking straight at him in the eyes ''you have beautiful eyes'' she smiled lovingly.