PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 07:39 AM
"Just a guess, not an assumption" Subira smirked.

"And what do you mean by, 'who told me?'" She grinned, raising one eyebrow.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 07:40 AM
Tumai smiled, "Never mind Subira" "I hope Kovujin and Kago get back soon, I'm kinda tired of baby sitting if you know what I mean" Tumai whispered in Subira's ear.

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 07:41 AM
"Well she's definatly no baby" Subira grinned, realising that Riona was fairly fat.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 07:43 AM
"At first, I thought she was pregnant.." Tumai whispered in her ear chuckling a little, "But shes to young, Well.. I guess she could have cubs at her age, i'm not sure" Tumai smirked. the wind blew and Tumai shivered, "Whoa, that was cold" Tumai said.

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 07:50 AM
Subira looked up at the clouds forming in the sky, before looking down at Tumai again.

She blushed slightly, as his face seemed a little to close to hers, after whispering in her ear.
She pulled her face back so she could talk to him again.

"No need to whisper any more. I think we should go inside a cave somewhere, it looks like its going to rain"

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 07:51 AM
Tumai looked up at the sky, "yeah your right, I'll get Riona, You pick out a place to go" tumai said with a smile
He padded up next to Riona and bent over for her to get on, she lazily got on his back. "Oh, I think you just broke it," Tumai joked, he walked up Beside Subira, "Where to?" Tumai asked.

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 07:53 AM
"How about that cave near that hill over there" Subira suggested.

"It'll be good to get there before the rain starts"

She started to walk instead of run. Tumai might not be able to keep up, with Riona on his back.

"Maybe you should start a lioness carrying job. First me, now Riona, I think you'd get paid rather well if you did a good job"

She loved teasing Tumai about girls. All the girls of her old Pride, would swoon over him constantly. She always tried to ignore them when they teased her about the fact he always spent all his time with her.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Asha giggles and squirms some more. "Grrrr..." she growls playfully to Katai, "Come on, let me up..." she purrs after she's stop squirming.
"Alright... anything for the lady." Katai smirks down to her before taking both of his forepaws off her shoulders and letting her up.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 08:17 AM
((I don't RP here in a day and theres too many pages :eek:....uhh anyone wanna put me up to date on Simba and Nala situation so I can jump back in?))

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 08:22 AM
(Hmm... I didn't RP as Simba yesterday either. :hmm: I think they were still waiting to take the Zebra back to the den.)

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Mizani
"How about that cave near that hill over there" Subira suggested.

"It'll be good to get there before the rain starts"

She started to walk instead of run. Tumai might not be able to keep up, with Riona on his back.

"Maybe you should start a lioness carrying job. First me, now Riona, I think you'd get paid rather well if you did a good job"

She loved teasing Tumai about girls. All the girls of her old Pride, would swoon over him constantly. She always tried to ignore them when they teased her about the fact he always spent all his time with her.

Tumai laughed at Subira's comment, "Well I could, But i'm to tired to do that" Tumai said with a smile.

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 08:38 AM
"Yeah, I guess"

They had arrived at the cave, and not a moment to soon. Rain started to teem down. Subira went to a corner of the cave, and rested her head on her paws.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 08:39 AM
Tumai sat Riona down in the center of the cave, he walked over to Subira and laid down next to her, "Hmm, Don't want to make you lonely, Mind if I stay here?" Tumai asked, "I can keep you warm, If your cold" Tumai smiled.

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Subira smiled at Tumai.
She would've protested, but it was cold and she felt quite warm up against his body.

"Okay, but just this once" She smirked, curling up closer next to Tumai.

This is nice. Maybe I'll have alot more times like this.

She wondered if what made it happy was the fact that Tumai was their, and not just that he was warm.
She had mixed feelings for the lion who'd been her loyal and caring friend for so long.
She liked him as a friend. That was what she told herself all the time, but sometimes she felt that there was something more between them.

Subira shook her head slighty, ridding her head of all those kind of thoughts, and closed her eyes as she dozed off.

Nala The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 08:58 AM
(I didn't roleplay yesterday either - last i knew Twilight hurt his side and was back at the den with Nala, Simba, Scout and a new lioness called Zandiki :hmm: )

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 10:13 AM
((I thought we were under a random tree :confused:))

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 12:12 PM
[I think LKS is right.:confused: ]

Scout looked over at Kara with love in his eyes. " Well I really really love you. Only problem is Now we don't have anywhere we can be alone" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Subira smiled at Tumai.
She would've protested, but it was cold and she felt quite warm up against his body.

"Okay, but just this once" She smirked, curling up closer next to Tumai.

This is nice. Maybe I'll have alot more times like this.

She wondered if what made it happy was the fact that Tumai was their, and not just that he was warm.
She had mixed feelings for the lion who'd been her loyal and caring friend for so long.
She liked him as a friend. That was what she told herself all the time, but sometimes she felt that there was something more between them.

Subira shook her head slighty, ridding her head of all those kind of thoughts, and closed her eyes as she dozed off.

Tumai smiled, he was glad he could help Subira in some way. "Okay Subira, just this once..." Tumai said with a chuckle.
"Subira wh.." Tumai was about to ask Subira a question, then he saw she had fallen asleep, "ooh, Shes asleep.." Tumai said with a smile,
She's so cute when shes asleep, Glad I found her here in the Pride Lands, I was about to give up searching.
"Goodnight Subira.." Tumai said nuzzling her cheek, he knew she couldn't hear him, but a lion could try.
--
Kara smiled, "Well, I'm sure we can find another place.." Kara laughed, "We always end up finding things" Kara smirked,

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Tumai smiled, he was glad he could help Subira in some way. "Okay Subira, just this once..." Tumai said with a chuckle.
"Subira wh.." Tumai was about to ask Subira a question, then he saw she had fallen asleep, "ooh, Shes asleep.." Tumai said with a smile,
She's so cute when shes asleep, Glad I found her here in the Pride Lands, I was about to give up searching.
"Goodnight Subira.." Tumai said nuzzling her cheek, he knew she couldn't hear him, but a lion could try.
--
Kara smiled, "Well, I'm sure we can find another place.." Kara laughed, "We always end up finding things" Kara smirked,

Scout smiled and nuzzled her."Yeah you're right you're perfect you're always right." He says pinning her down and licking her.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 12:29 PM
"Nah, Just i'm right, no ones perfect" Kara said with a purr as she nuzzled Scouts neck fur, "Warm, fuzzy fur.." Kara laughed.

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 12:31 PM
"Nobody's perfect except you" Scout said with a laugh.Scout nuzzled her again with his warm toasty fur trying to tickle Kara with his fur.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Kara smiled, she laughed a little, "Oh I wonder.. Why did I just laugh?" Kara said scratching her head with her paw, "Hmm I must be dumb.." Kara laughed.

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 12:33 PM
Scout looked shocked. "You aren't dumb you're the smartest most beautiful most caring Lion I ever met. You're just a girlfriend of a dummy." Scout said smirking.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Kara laughed, "hmm I get it, I do the talking you do the walking" kara smiled, She meant she would be the smart one and Scout would be the strong protective guy.

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Subira felt something nuzzle her cheek, and she opened one eye.

"Do you mind?" She smirked.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 12:37 PM
"Uh oops" Tumai said pulling his head away from Subira, "Sorry Subira." Tumai said looking away from her.

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Kara laughed, "hmm I get it, I do the talking you do the walking" kara smiled, She meant she would be the smart one and Scout would be the strong protective guy.

"I could live with that" Scout said trying to make a puny little muscle. "You'll be the smart one but when it comes to pinning people I'll always be better. " Scout said smirking at her and then he rubs his nose with hers.

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 12:41 PM
Subira lifted her head, and scanned the cave. It was quite a large cave, and it seemed to have a nice warmth to it.

"I hope no one lives here" She said.

The fact that they could be in someones home made her feel a little umcomfortable.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Kara smiled as there noses touched, "Thats the one thing on your body thats not warm, your nose Scout" Kara joked

"I never thought of that... If someone does live here.. We can just leave or something." Tumai said,

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Scout still had her pinned. "You're the most gratest girl I ever met I'm gonna attach a chain to the both of us so you'll never get sperated from me" Scout says with a chuckle nuzzling her cheek.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Kara offered her paws, "Not too tight now Scout" kara joked, she grabbed his neck and pulled him down so his head was next to hers, she nuzzled his cheek, "I love you Scout" Kara said with a smile.

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 12:46 PM
"I never thought of that... If someone does live here.. We can just leave or something." Tumai said,
"You never think" Subira grinned as she snuggling closer, when a gust of wind blew into the cave.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 12:48 PM
"Not really, Guess I don't" Tumai smiled, then Subira got closer to him, "Hmm Are we getting colder? Or is it something else?" Tumai said with a smile.

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Kara offered her paws, "Not too tight now Scout" kara joked, she grabbed his neck and pulled him down so his head was next to hers, she nuzzled his cheek, "I love you Scout" Kara said with a smile.

"I love you infinity" Scout said with the same smile Kara had. Scout nuzzled her cheek again as his head was next to her's. Scout could nuzzle her all day.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Kara smiled, Scout was still on top of her, "She pubbed her hind leg against the ticklish spot on his stomach. "Get off of me" Kara laughed.

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 12:54 PM
"Not really, Guess I don't" Tumai smiled, then Subira got closer to him, "Hmm Are we getting colder? Or is it something else?" Tumai said with a smile.
"Colder of course" Subira smirked, piffing him lightly in the face with her paw.

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Scout playfully lifts his hind legs and pins her hind legs down so now all 4 of her paws were pinned down.

"How are you going to tickle me now Kara? " Scout asked playfully.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Tumai smirked, "Hey don't do that" Tumai said with a smile, "or. I'll keep doing this," Tumai said as he nuzzled her cheek.
EDIT:

Kara looked down her stomach at her hind legs that were pinned down, "Uh hold on give me a second" Kara said looking for a way out, she knew one way, but it could hurt Scout... A head but. "Well.. I see one way out, but I don't want to hurt you Scout, So i'm not going to do it" Kara said with a smile.

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 12:58 PM
"You said I was the strong cub you're allowed to do it if you want just try not to do it too hard scout says not knowing what she was gonna do.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 01:01 PM
"Okay Scout" Kara said she pushed her head back and pushed forward again to get momentum. Her head hit against his. Kara went into a daze, "Oops" her head fell back to the ground, the world around her started spinning around, "Whoa what in the world"

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 01:03 PM
"Kara are you ok I told you I was strong when I was a smaller cub I used to head butt walls. " Scout said. He licked her a little trying to snap her out of the daze.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 01:04 PM
Kara looked up, the world around her still spinning, She got up on all four paws stumbling around a bit, "Whoa this is freaky, why would you hit a wall?" Kara laughed, she fell back down on the ground.

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 01:07 PM
Tumai smirked, "Hey don't do that" Tumai said with a smile, "or. I'll keep doing this," Tumai said as he nuzzled her cheek.

Subira pushed Tumai's head away, and piffed his cheek again.

"Well I think that a piff for a nuzzle is hardly fair" She joked, piffing his cheek again.

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 01:07 PM
Scout helped her up. "Because my stupid parents made me they said it would help me grow up to be a strong lion if I didn't do it they'd make me sleep outside in the rain". Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 01:09 PM
Tumai smirked, "Well i'm not going to hit you," Tumai said 'piffing' his tail on her face playfully.
He nuzzled her twice this time, "Thats for the two hits" Tumai winked.

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 01:12 PM
"Well if one piff for one nuzzle is unfair, its doubley so if its one piff for two nuzzles and a tail piff" Subira laughed, piffing his chin with her paw.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Tumai smirked, he wished he could understand what she said, "Uh sure" Tumai said with a smile, He looked outside at the rain, "Pouring.." He snuggled up a little closer to keep Subira warm as another breeze came through, he probably would have done the same thing even if the wind didn't come though.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Tumai smirked, he wished he could understand what she said, "Uh sure" Tumai said with a smile, He looked outside at the rain, "Pouring.." He snuggled up a little closer to keep Subira warm as another breeze came through, he probably would have done the same thing even if the wind didn't come though.
EDIT:

"Aww, I'm sorry to hear that Scout" Kara said licking his cheek.

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 01:18 PM
"Yeah, the rains have finally come. Guess that means we can't do as much exploring as usual" Subira said.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 01:24 PM
"I'm sure we can find something to do in here" Tumai smirked, he nuzzled her cheek again expecting to get piffed in the jaw.

Nela
August 11th, 2005, 01:48 PM
Kovujin smiled, "nope, I've met a lot more crazier people out there in my travels."

((Okay, I have NO IDEA where we are in the RP... you guys added 40 pages while I was gone, and those are 40 pages I don't feel like reading X.X.... so can someone fill me in? I'm just gonna do whatever right now... PM me so we don't spam...Thanks! ))

Star laughed a little, and looked around. "I'm going to... uh, walk around a little, okay Kovujin?" Star smiled and turned around and started walking. She saw the faint image of a lioness in the distance, and thought about walking up and introducing herself. 'Maybe I should just hang back...' she thought.

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 01:59 PM
EDIT:

"Aww, I'm sorry to hear that Scout" Kara said licking his cheek.

Scout licks her back. "The good thing is That made me a little stronger so I'll be able to protect you when we get older." Scout said licking her nose. Kara seemed so caring all the time and Scout just wanted to kiss her forever.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Nela
((Okay, I have NO IDEA where we are in the RP... you guys added 40 pages while I was gone, and those are 40 pages I don't feel like reading X.X.... so can someone fill me in? I'm just gonna do whatever right now... PM me so we don't spam...Thanks! ))

Star laughed a little, and looked around. "I'm going to... uh, walk around a little, okay Kovujin?" Star smiled and turned around and started walking. She saw the faint image of a lioness in the distance, and thought about walking up and introducing herself. 'Maybe I should just hang back...' she thought.

((OOC: Kara fell in love with scout, found a seceret area, it caved in, Riona was injured, and a crucial part of Kago's past was revealed where the cave in occurred.))

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 06:47 PM
"Karifu!" Kago called as he ran up to her. "I just found one of the most incredible things in my life." Kago was out of breath by the time he reached her.

"Follow me." Kago said as he dragged her to the part of the cave he unearthed and showed her the wall.

Opera Ghost
August 11th, 2005, 06:54 PM
"KAGO!!!!Kago its you im so happy to see you"she nuzzeld him

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 06:58 PM
"Karifu, this is urgent. Look at this wall." Kago said as he let his mate stare for a second before continuing.

"I know what this means." Kago said pointin to a lion with a crown, lioness, and a cub. "My father, mother and me. My father was the king, many lions believed in him, but over half of his pride didn't so they chased him out far away, what they didn't know is that they left me here to be heir to the thone, unfortunately the rest of the pride left too. I'm a king without a pride, and I can't take this one over.. There's more, but I need to dig it out."

Opera Ghost
August 11th, 2005, 07:02 PM
"so your the next king?"

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 07:05 PM
"The next king of a pride long gone..." Kago said digging the rest out and resuming the story. "The queen was lucky and snuck their son out and took him far from his father's pride. After she hid the cub she ran to get her mate, but it was too late. They were cornered and killed by the rebels of the pride. The loyal members of the pride departed from one and joined others. The pride remains apart to this day."

Opera Ghost
August 11th, 2005, 07:09 PM
"what are we going to do ?"

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 07:13 PM
"I truly don't know. If I continue searching I might put anybody with me into danger, so I might have to leave you." Kago said as a tear streamed down his eye.

Opera Ghost
August 11th, 2005, 07:26 PM
"i always come with you kago,danger or no danger"

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 07:47 PM
"But this could get us killed." Kago said as he tried to discourage Karifu from coming. "I love you and told Kovujin should anything happen to me to head back and take care of you guys immediatly. I don't want you to get hurt." Kago kissed Karifu a couple of times before he left the tunnel and headed away from the den so Karifu wouldn't follow, but as he was walking he realized he needed to see the King about the message he found. Kago ran off in the direction of where he heard that Simba was, only stopping to bow at him. "Your majesty, something very important has come up, you might want to follow me." Kago said quickly.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Simba raises his head at the sight of Kago, he then looks at Nala and Twilight, "Be right back." He nuzzles Nala on the cheek before standing up on all fours and padding over to Kago, "What's going on?"

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Nela

(ooc: Well Kovujin left Star and Nela to help Kago with a little trouble, So i'll help ya get back in track.. :))

Kovujin walked up to Scout and Kara, "I'm going back to Nela and Star." Kovujin said with a smile as he walked off, he saw Star and Nela still at the waterhole, "Hi Star, Hello Nela," He heard what Star said, "Okay, Would you like me to accomany you?" Kovujin said as she walked off, "Guess she didn't hear me," Kovujin said as he walked up beside her. "Mind if I join you?" Kovujin said with a smile.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 08:25 PM
"Inside this tunnel, there's a diagram, I can make out, you might want to see it your majesty." Kago said as he headed to the seceret area and showed Simba the wall.

"I can make out what it means." Kago said as he pointed to a lion with a crown, a lioness, and a cub. "That must be my father, mother, and me because I remember this place from when I was a young cub. It says 'This is where the king of a pride that has seperated was once hiding. He had a family and his son was heir to the throne. Unfortunately, over half of the king's pride didn't believe that his rule was just and ran him out of the area. He sought refuge in this cave until one day a part of the rebels on his pride found him and his family with their newborn cub. Soon his family ran, only stopping to hide their son. After saying goodbye, the headed back to the land of their old pride to accept their fate. After the king and queen's death, the pride split up and the rebels formed another pride while those loyal to the old king joined other prides. To this day the pride remains split, but the heir still is a king." Kago looked at Simba. "A lot of information to take in, I'm still searching for other answers to what's going on, but something tells me the old pride was ways away from here."

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 08:29 PM
"Hmm... well after listening to what you read out there you must be the king of an unknown pride. It's very rare this happens but still, there's a possibility that this might've happened to you." Simba examines the markings on the wall before looking back at Kago, "I'm pretty confused." He gives him a puzzled look.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
Simba raises his head at the sight of Kago, he then looks at Nala and Twilight, "Be right back." He nuzzles Nala on the cheek before standing up on all fours and padding over to Kago, "What's going on?"
"Hurry back Simba" Twilight replied looking up from his paws to see him pad away with Kago; when he was gone he looked up at Nala and smiled at her.
The dull pain remained in his chest pain still throbbed in his side.
"You ok Nala" he smiled to her.

unregistered user
August 11th, 2005, 08:43 PM
Utora meandered the lands. She knew not where she was, but hoped that she would find company within it. She was not well fed lately, and her skin and bones were beginning to show it. She padded about aimlessy for some time through this foriegn land, searching as she had been for years.

[where yall rpgin' at? would be okeedoke if I bumped into ya?]

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
"Hmm... well after listening to what you read out there you must be the king of an unknown pride. It's very rare this happens but still, there's a possibility that this might've happened to you." Simba examines the markings on the wall before looking back at Kago, "I'm pretty confused." He gives him a puzzled look.

"As am I, I'll continue looking around and thinking of a name for when I go on these adventures." Kago said. "How about this activity be called 'tomb raiding'? Anyways, I'll let you know if I find anything."

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 08:51 PM
"Hmm... maybe." Simba thinks still looking quite puzzled, "Well, thanks for showing me this." Simba politely smiles to Kago before padding off back to where he was previously.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 08:53 PM
"KOVUJIN!" Kago called to his friend who was taking a break. "I found more of the puzzle!"

"It says that the queen hid me and left with her mate to accept their fate, the pride's been broken up since." Kago said as he pointed to the wall as Kovujin walked up.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 08:59 PM
"Uh, So what are you going to do now? You leaving to find the old Pride Members?" Kovujin asked, "If so.. I'll stay here and watch after your family and mine and make sure they are okay.." Kovujin said sadly.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 09:01 PM
"You're coming too, Kovujin. I need to complete the puzzle of my past." Kago said as he kept digging to see what he could find. "Remember how to get back because if anything happens to one of us, the other will help them home and care for the family until they are well. Otherwise let everybody know you're going with me."
------------------------------------------------------EDIT-----------

Subira bounded over to Tumai and another lioness.

"Hey Tumai, who's your friend?" She smiled, hoping that this new lioness could become a new pal of hers.

"I'm Riona, are you two in love?" Riona asked as she tried to sit up.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 09:03 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Okay Kago, I'll tell my family... I'll be leaving for a while, I have a good memory, i'll remember the way back.." Kovujin said with a smirk.

Tumai looked back at Riona, "Well, Uh.. Not.. That I know of.." Tumai said blushing a little,
What a lie.. Why can't I tell her things like this

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Kago waited for Kovujin at the top of the enterance to the secret area as he let what he learned hit him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well, who's your friend?" Riona asked from he spot on the floor. Yes they love each other, darn, I really like him even if I did just meet him. Riona thought.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Kovujin went to the entrance with Kago.
--
"Uh, This is Subira.. We've known each other since we were cubs" Tumai said with a smile,
Riona looks depressed, I wonder if its something I said..

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 09:18 PM
"Well, keep digging." Kago said as he dug onwards through the tunnel.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"That's nice, I'm Riona, just got back from a cave-in so I'm a little bruised and all." Riona said as she rolled over. They're definantly in loe. Riona thought as she sighed.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 09:20 PM
"Okay, I will" Kovujin said starting to dig at the ground again.
---
"Yeah, I noticed I had to carry you here on my back.." Tumai said with a smirk, "Why are you sighing?" Tumai asked. "Sad about something?"

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 09:25 PM
"Nothing, it's just I never get to meet any other lions and if I do they're always in love, or too old for me." Riona said as she tried to get up. "And besides why'd you mention I was chubby?"

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Tumai ran over to her and helped her get off the ground, "Well, You were just.... it looked like you were carrying cubs. Your a lot bigger than most Lioness" Tumai said with a smile. "And who said we were in love?" Tumai asked.
Oh boy, I hope Subira thinks i'm lieing or something... I hope Subira feels the same way that I feel about her Tumai thought to himself looking back at Subira

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 09:54 PM
"I didn't mean we're in love, I meant I can never find a lion to love." Riona replied. "You were tense while I was 'unconscious' I had my eyes opened a milimeter, enough to see you pacing."

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 09:57 PM
Scout looked down sadly. He couldn't believe his dad and her Kara's dad were leaving them all alone. He felt like hugging someone and never letting go.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 09:59 PM
"I uh.. I was just worried that you wouldnt make it thats all.." Tumai lied, "yeah thats it."
ACK! She saw me, oh boy, shes smart for her age.. TUmai thought to himself

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 10:03 PM
?You almost got a crush on me the moment you saw me.? Riona said as she smiled and chuckled. "Admit it."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"This place is eerie for some reason." Kago said as he kept digging he heard water. "A small stream is near."

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 10:05 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Yeah I have a wierd feeling about this place,
--
Kara licked Scouts cheek, "It'll be okay, my dad knows what hes doing.. Hopefully" Kara laughed a little to make Scout feel a little better.
--
"Uh.. I .. Okay Fine well at first.. I thought you were.. Pretty cute. But that doesnt mean anything!" Tumai said fast, He looked back at Subira, then Riona,
Oh geesh, the things i put myself in

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 10:09 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Yeah I have a wierd feeling about this place,
--
Kara licked Scouts cheek, "It'll be okay, my dad knows what hes doing.. Hopefully" Kara laughed a little to make Scout feel a little better.
--
"Uh.. I .. Okay Fine well at first.. I thought you were.. Pretty cute. But that doesnt mean anything!" Tumai said fast, He looked back at Subira, then Riona,
Oh geesh, the things i put myself in

Scout sniffles a little and a tear rolls down his face. Scout quickly wipes it awak so Kara didn't see it he was trying to be brave for the both of them. Scout hugs Kara tightly trying to forget about all the worries he had about Kago and Kovujin.

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Subira piffed Tumai in the chin.

"Do you think I really care about your love life?" She smirked, raising one eye brow.

She turned her attention back to Riona.

"So I see you've met Tumai here. I'm Subira"

Nela
August 11th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Star heard some rumbling and some lions talking. She didn't know where these lions were, but her keen sense of hearing picked it up. She decided to follow the sounds, coming closer and closer to the source of the sound. One voice sounded like Kovujin's. She kept walking, nearing the cave.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 10:12 PM
Subira piffed Tumai in the chin.

"Do you think I really care about your love life?" She smirked, raising one eye brow.

She turned her attention back to Riona.

"So I see you've met Tumai here. I'm Subira"

"Well it seems you don't," He said walking over to her, he whispered into her ear, "I have no feelings for her right now.. Okay?"
Why can't i just tell her what I feel about her.. I hate this
---EDIT:
Kovujin's ears perked, he heard something coming, he smelt something too, the scent was familiar, "Kago, I smell someone coming, The scent.. Of a lioness." Kovujin whispered
--
Kara hugged Scout back harder than she had ever done, "It'll be okay Scout, trust me"

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 10:14 PM
"Emphasis on the right now part of your statement" Subira smirked, toying with Tumai's mane.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 10:16 PM
Tumai smirked, "having fun there Subira?" He nuzzled her cheek again, "Piff time" Tumai thought to himself.

Nela
August 11th, 2005, 10:17 PM
Star slowed to a stop near the entrance of the cave and peered inside. She walked in and stopped short, seeing a two males and some females she didn't know. She then saw Kovujin, and walked slowly up to him. "Uh, Kovujin... can you introduce me?"

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 10:19 PM
(ooc: wait, there are females here? I thought only Kago and Kovujin were here...)

He looked back quite shocked at Seeing Star, "Uh hey! Sure.. Umm.. This is Kago, a friend of mine, Scouts father.. Kago, Meet Star."

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 10:19 PM
"Well it seems you don't," He said walking over to her, he whispered into her ear, "I have no feelings for her right now.. Okay?"
Why can't i just tell her what I feel about her.. I hate this
---EDIT:
Kovujin's ears perked, he heard something coming, he smelt something too, the scent was familiar, "Kago, I smell someone coming, The scent.. Of a lioness." Kovujin whispered
--
Kara hugged Scout back harder than she had ever done, "It'll be okay Scout, trust me"

Scout smiled at her. "Well at least he's not taking you with him. " Scout said giving her the biggest nuzzle he's ever given anyone. Scout knew everything would be okay. It just seemed to Scout like they were ditching him. I mean his own dad left him and so did his best friend. But he was happy Kara was still there. Scout would have probably been in emotional Trauma if she ever left.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 10:20 PM
Kara purred loudly, She nuzzled him back, "I wouldnt go with him even if he made me.." Kara said with a smile.

Nela
August 11th, 2005, 10:22 PM
((Ooops... I must be getting confused with all the posts. I thought Miz was with you... sorry XD))

"Hello," Star said, extending a paw.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 10:23 PM
(ooc: nope, there in a dif cave.. :P)
Kovujin sighed, He hoped Star wasnt intruding or anything, he knew this meant a lot to Kago.

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 10:25 PM
"I wouldn't go either unless you were going then maybe I'd go if you were going and only then." Scout said smiling back. Scout never had anyone care for him as much as Kara did. Not even his own parents cared about him as much as Kara did. He loved his parents and they loved him. But with Kara he really felt like she cared more about him then anybody else ever had. He was so happy to find such a beuatiful girl it was like she was flawless. He licked her on the nose.

Nela
August 11th, 2005, 10:26 PM
"Um... I guess I'll be going..." Star said as she lowered her tail. She saw Kovujin's reactions, and knew she probably should'nt be there. She started walking out, hoping to find someone else to talk to. She walked outside of the den, then broke into a short run. She slowed down and trotted around, looking for someone she could make friends with in her new pride.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Kovujin looked back, "Wa-wait, you can stay!" Kovujin said smiling, "If you know how to dig" Kovujin said with a smirk.
---
Kara smiled, "I love you Scout" Kara said nuzzling his cheek, She was still hugging him

Nela
August 11th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Star turned around as she heard Kovujin yell, and dashed back to him happily. "Dig? Ha.... I was born to dig." Star said with a smirk as she walked into the cave.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 10:31 PM
"I'm Kago, tomb raider and heir to the thone of some unknown pride." Kago said as Star wandered off.
Riona laughed. "You're right it means nothing. Just cause you think I'm cute doesn't mean you can't tell me." Riona said as she looked at Subira. "That isn't considered flirting to us lionesses, right Subira?"

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Kovujin smiled, he nuzzled Stars cheek, "Just ask Kago what to do"
--
Tumai looked at Riona with a confused face. "Uh.."

Nela
August 11th, 2005, 10:35 PM
"Okay." She said, nuzzling him back. "Need help? I can dig, if that's what you want me to do." She smiled at Kago.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 10:36 PM
"For now, we dig, I'll try to see what to do with any other pieces of information we find." Kago said as he looked at Star. Wow, she's hot..no, bad Kago, BAD KAGO DON'T THINK THAT! Kago thought as he resumed digging.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 10:39 PM
(ooc: ROTFFLMFAO!!! FUNNY!!)
"Okay dig beside me then Star" Kovujin said smiling pointing at a patch of hardened dirt, all the dirt here was hard, so you had to use your claws most of the time

Nela
August 11th, 2005, 10:41 PM
((LMAO))

"Okay..." Star smiled as she started digging. She looked over to Kago, who seemed to be.... jittery. She shrugged and went back to digging. "By the way, Kago, can you fill me in on what we're looking for?" She smiled and laughed.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 10:42 PM
"Hold up, I hit something." Kago said as he picked up necklace and looked at it before crying. "This was my mom's, I made if for her before we fled."

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Kovujin looked over at the Necklace, "Wow you made that.. That looks cool, how sweet" He looked up at Kago who was crying, He hated seeing a grown lion cry.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 10:45 PM
((ROFL))

"She said it was beautiful and wore it every day." Kago said as he fought back more tears. "Either she knew I would look for answers about my past or it fell off her when she ran."

Nela
August 11th, 2005, 10:47 PM
Star looked over to Kago. "Wow.. it is beautiful..." She saw hiim crying and showed her sympathy by nuzzling him. "It's okay, Kago..." She said, hoping to comfort him. She definitley knew how it felt to be without a family, and if Kovujin hadn't brought her into this pride, she'd be without a family forever.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 10:52 PM
"Thanks, Star. It's just this was so long ago." Kago said as he wiped away the tears. "Not to be rude, but please don't do that again, I have a mate."

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 10:52 PM
Tumai smirked, "having fun there Subira?" He nuzzled her cheek again, "Piff time" Tumai thought to himself.
Subira growled and hit Tumai rather hard in the head.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 10:54 PM
"Ugh" Tumai said before hitting the ground with a thud, he went unconcious.
--
"I guess I should have told you that before hand Star" Kovujin smirked.

Nela
August 11th, 2005, 10:55 PM
Star was taken back by his comment. "Oh, I'm sorry... I didn't mean it that way... I only meant to comfort you..." she said slowly.

'I guess lions in this pride don't show affection to eachother if they have a mate... odd...' she thought.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 10:55 PM
"You idiot, what did you do?" Riona asked as she frowned.
Kago just laughed. "My fault, keep digging."

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 10:57 PM
Kovujin whispered into Star's ear, "Some lions don't like to be around others, They're afraid that there Mate will find another scent on them and think of something else"

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 10:58 PM
"I can hear you." Kago chuckled. "Look for anything that may be useful, even a bone." Kago kept digging as he thought about how mad Karifu would get should a lioness hit on him and chuckled.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 10:59 PM
"oops, Sorry Kago I didnt mean only you.." Kovujin said slightly embarassed.

Nela
August 11th, 2005, 11:00 PM
"Oh..." Star smiled. "Well, I'm sorry Kago." she laughed and dug into a pile of what seemed to be clay. Her claws struck something hard.

"Ow...hey... I think I found something, Kago..."

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 11:02 PM
"Dig it up...what is it?" Kago asked as he dug around the object carefully as not to break the item should it be useful. "It's ok guys."

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 11:03 PM
Kovujin looked down at the object, "What. is that?" Kovujin asked.

unregistered user
August 11th, 2005, 11:03 PM
Utora could see the mighty Pride Rock up ahead. If sahe had known what it truly was, she wouldn't have just walked up to it openly.
As she walked from the brush up near the bold rock, she gazed upon it's majesty.
"Something like this doesn't just happen." Utora laughed under her breath as she neared this mighty mass even closer. Her nostrils were filled with a million scents of fear, danger, and fellow company.
I shouldn't be here... she thought as she began to back away, in fear of being discovered.

Nela
August 11th, 2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Kago
"Dig it up...what is it?" Kago asked as he dug around the object carefully as not to break the item should it be useful. "It's ok guys."

"It's... bones... and, something else..." she said, pawing a jewel out of the dirt. "Look familiar, Kago?" she asked quietly.

((hope that was okay... change it if you want, I couldn't think of anything else :P))

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 11:12 PM
"It looks like part of a braclet my father made, the bones I don't know about, probably from dinner." Kago said as he looked closer. "Wait there's an enscription. 'Kago, if you find these, run, the supported the tunnel ceiling?'" Just then the roof crumbled.

"RUN!" Shouted Kago as he ran back to the enterance.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 11:14 PM
Kovujin looked at Kago then at the cieling, it started to collapse, "GO STAR!" He pushed Star out of the cave, He tried running to the entrance when dirt and rocks fell in front of him cutting off the path between him and the Entrance, he started digging furiously at the Rocks that caved in, in front of him.

Nela
August 11th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Star looked up as the ceiling started to crumble. She screamed and dashed for the entrance, a large rock just missing her backside. Another rock fell in front of her, and she quickly dodged it. She was almost out when she turned to see if everyone else was out. She didn't want to leave anybody behind.

Nela
August 11th, 2005, 11:17 PM
"KOVUJIN!" Star yelled and ran back for him, dodging more and more rocks and branches that fell. She started digging furiously, her claws extended to their most. "Kovujin!" she yelled, hoping to hear him yell back.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 11:20 PM
"Star!" Kovujin yelled, he could hear her voice, "Just go! I can get out of here!" He said while digging frantically at the rubble in front of him, More rubble came crashing down on top of him, He almost lost conciousness he shook his head, dirt and rock falling all around me, "No Wait! Please stay help!" Kovujin yelled at the top of his lungs, he kept digging through the rock, he came to an opening he was staring in Stars eyes.

Nela
August 11th, 2005, 11:24 PM
Star dug more and more, barely hearing his voice. she slowed down, seeing Kovujin's eyes staring back. "Watch Out!" she yelled as she threw her body up against the pile, breaking it for him to escape. "GO!" she got up slowly and a rock hit her tail. "OW..." she yelled, running back to the entrance.

EDIT: She slowed down and looked up at the sunlight peering through the crumbling cave ceiling. She stopped and jumped up high, breaking a hole for her to jump away.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 11:26 PM
Kovujin when he had a chance took it, He squeezed through the whole Star had made for him, and took off with Star beside him, he leaped out into the Light of day, He fell to the ground breathing heavily, "Th-Thanks.. Star" Kovujin said with a smile as he inhaled as much oxygen as he could, he was starting to not be able to breath in the cave. "Wait, wheres Kago?!" Kovujin asked.

Nela
August 11th, 2005, 11:31 PM
Star jumped down, the rock crumbling beneath her paws, to Kovujin's side.

'Kago... oh no, Kago!' Star thought.

"I'm going back," Star said, running toward the entrance.

"Kago? Kago!" she yelled. The cave was almost finished collapsing, and there was no sign of Kago.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 11:35 PM
"Star? Stay out there!" Kago's voice called to Star as some earth in front of her crumbled and Kago climbed out. "Man, now we can't finish the puzzle." Kago said laying out the bones and the gem with the necklace.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 11:36 PM
"Sorry Kago.. Guess it was our fault, We ruined your information about your past" Kovujin said sadly.

Nela
August 11th, 2005, 11:38 PM
"No, it was mine... I guess I shouldn't of dug that pile up..." Star said sadly. "I'm sorry Kago..."

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Kago looked at the bones sadly and noticed something on another one. "Another inscription...'More answers lie within'...must be my dad's message, he always said stuff like that...within." Kago opened the bone to find a piece of vine. "Within...the vine Riona snagged must have been their escape route, we have to follow it, but not yank it."

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 11:43 PM
Kovujin looked at Kago, "What does that mean?" Kovujin asked.

Nela
August 11th, 2005, 11:45 PM
Star looked over at the bone curiously. "If you want me to help, I'm there." She smiled to Kago.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 11:46 PM
"They marked their escape route by digging out vines in the ceiling, follow me." Kago said as he re-entered the cave by means of his makeshift exit and looked up at a vine. "Darn they're good. Come on guys."

((OOC: Star has a crush on Kago doesn't she...if not I don't know why but it looks like she does.:confused:))

Nela
August 11th, 2005, 11:51 PM
((OOC:She wasn't going to, but if you want her to, I'll play along... lol ^_^))

"Smart ancestors...." she said, looking up at the vines.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 11:56 PM
Kovujin smirked, he followed Kago into the cave. once again. "Let just hope the same thing doesnt happen again.."

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 11:58 PM
"It shouldn't as long as we watch where we step." Kago said as he came to some drawings in the wall. "My mom discouraged drawing on the floor as it could cause us to trip so she let me draw on the wall." Kago sat down and stared at them. "That's my first attempt at our family." Kago said pointing to a distorted picture of a lion with the crown, a chubby lioness, and a stick cub. "Pathetic, huh?"

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 11:59 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Better than anything I drew, heck wait. I never could draw" Kovujin laughed.

Nela
August 12th, 2005, 12:01 AM
"Better than me, Kago." Star laughed. she looked at the stick lions. "I like that one..." she smiled, pointing to the chubby lioness. "My mother would have killed me if I drew in the den..." she laughed.

((hey Kago, did you read my last post?))

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 01:04 AM
((OOC: I don't care, Kago might not respond to them.))

?Ok, so we keep going and we should hit something like.? Kago said as he walked into an area infested with bones. ?An eating area.?

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 01:21 AM
Kovujin shivered, "Ew creepy" kovujin said looking at all the bones on the ground.

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 02:10 AM
"You're alive"? Scout said happily hugging his dad. He thought he'd lost him when that cave collapsed. He nearly tackles Kara down by giving her a gigantic hug to show how much he loved her.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 02:16 AM
Kara almost toppled over, "Scout!" Kara smirked , she regained her balance and hugged him back, "Come on.. Lets get out of here" Kara said with a smile.

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 02:47 AM
"WHere should we go baby?" Scout says with a chuckle. Still haviing his paws wrapped gently around her neck.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 02:55 AM
Kara smiled, "anywhere you want Scout, I'd prefer a little exploring.." Kara smirked.

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 02:56 AM
"Waid you followed us?" Kago asked as he looked at the cub who had a guilty smile. "Scout, you could have been killed in that collapse, I'm gonna take you home."

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 02:58 AM
"All right Let's explore then as long as it doesn't get me in trouble." Scout said. "Then we could wrestle" That was Scout's favorite thing to do with Kara. She was better at everything else. That was the only thing Scout was good at.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 03:02 AM
(ooc: they didn't follow you, there outside lol..)

"Sure Scout lets go wrestle somewhere!" Kara said enthusiastically

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 03:03 AM
"Waid you followed us?" Kago asked as he looked at the cub who had a guilty smile. "Scout, you could have been killed in that collapse, I'm gonna take you home."

"Home? But, But, No I was just gonna hang out with Kara please don't take me home I was no where near the collapse look at me I'm fine please let me stay." Scout said pleadingly.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 03:04 AM
"aww come on Sir Kago, Please can we go somewhere.. Please?" Kara begged.

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 03:05 AM
"Do they ever listen?" Kago asked Kovujin quietly as he looked at the bones that Kovujin was about to step on. "Don't move! They're arraged a certain way."

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 03:05 AM
Kovujin froze where he was, "Nope they don't.. Let them go, We don't want them messing something up in here" Kovujin said backing away from the bones

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 03:07 AM
"Darn, hey get on my shoulders see if there's a way to read what they say." Kago said as he looked at the bones. "It's something crucial, maybe a good location to look."

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 03:07 AM
Scout sighed sometimes there was just no reasoning with his father at all. "Well looks like I don't really have a choice" Scout said sadly. "See ya later Kara" He said sadly and walked back home with his head down.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 03:10 AM
(ooc: Who get on your shoulders?)
Kara followed Scout back, "I'm not leaving you Scout" Kara said with a smile.

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 03:12 AM
(ooc: Who get on your shoulders?)
Kara followed Scout back, "I'm not leaving you Scout" Kara said with a smile.

Scout smiled also. "Hey since I have to stay at home do you want to stay at my home for a while I mean if it's okay with your dad. " Scout said.

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 03:13 AM
"SCOUT I NEED YOU HERE FOR A MINUTE!" Kago called after the cub as he tried to make out the bones' message.

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 03:15 AM
"SCOUT I NEED YOU HERE FOR A MINUTE!" Kago called after the cub as he tried to make out the bones' message.

"Yes sir I mean dad" Scout said trotting up beside him. He looked at the inscription. "Do you know what it says dad?" Scout asked curiously.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 03:16 AM
Kara walked back confused, "I thought he wanted us to leave.." She thought to herself,
---
"Scout can you get on one of our backs and read what the bones say?" Kovujin asked

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 03:17 AM
"No, get on my sholders and try to read them. Pull this off, you and Kara can come." Kago said as Scout hopped up onto his shoulders.

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 03:20 AM
Scout jumps onto Kago's back and walks and sits on his head so he could see it better. "I have seen this type of writing before." Scout wasn't too sure where he'd seen it but he had seen it by somebody. "Oh wait I think I could make it out it says a new king is upon us. what does that mean dad"? Scout said

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 03:23 AM
"Long story, I'll tell you and Kara, follow me." Kago said as he went to the wall and pointed at the king, queen, and himself as a cub. "That must be my father, mother, and me because I remember this place from when I was a young cub. It says 'This is where the king of a pride that has seperated was once hiding. He had a family and his son was heir to the throne. Unfortunately, over half of the king's pride didn't believe that his rule was just and ran him out of the area. He sought refuge in this cave until one day a part of the rebels on his pride found him and his family with their newborn cub. Soon his family ran, only stopping to hide their son. After saying goodbye, the headed back to the land of their old pride to accept their fate. After the king and queen's death, the pride split up and the rebels formed another pride while those loyal to the old king joined other prides. To this day the pride remains split, but the heir still is a king."

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 03:25 AM
"Wow pretty pictures, So your a king?" kara asked.

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 03:26 AM
"SO in other words............... that makes you a king"? Scout says with an astonished gasp. He couldn't believe what he was hearing it was possible for him to not really understand though.

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 03:27 AM
"Of an unknown pride, they may not remember the past after the guesome deaths of their rulers." Kago said looking down. "Until then, you guys are my pride you and your family." Kago chuckled at the statement.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 03:29 AM
"oh wow cool" Kara smiled,
"Hmm I think I'm stuck in Simbas Pride.. I can't leave his Kago.." Kovujin sighed.

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 03:32 AM
"Of an unknown pride, they may not remember the past after the guesome deaths of their rulers." Kago said looking down. "Until then, you guys are my pride you and your family." Kago chuckled at the statement.

"Well you'll always be a king to me. Scout said sliding off his back and nuzzling his dad. And then he bows down in front of him. "Long Live King Kago." Scout said with a smile.

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 03:33 AM
"Relax, I'm only kidding, I'm just searching for answers." Kago laughed. "My past is very foggy and this tomb raiding is fun."

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 03:33 AM
Kovujin smirked, "What if your parents set you up, To come here.. What if they want you killed like the cave incident? They could be wanting you dead Kago.." Kovujin said

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 03:36 AM
"Relax, I'm only kidding, I'm just searching for answers." Kago laughed. "My past is very foggy and this tomb raiding is fun."

"So I guess if you're a king of an unknown pride I guess that makes me a prince." Scout said with a laugh. "Can You actually imagine me being a ruler of a pride?" Scout chuckles when he sees how bad of a ruler he'd be in his head.

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 03:37 AM
"Hey, lions and lionesses change over time, remember what Simba said?" Kago asked. "Even the biggest troublemakers turn out to be a great ruler."

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 03:38 AM
Kara smirked, "Everyone would die on the first day if Scout was king" Kara joked, "I'm just playing Scout" Kara said smiling she backed up and stepped on a bone and she slipped, the bone went flying and hit the wall. "oops sorry Kago..."

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 03:41 AM
Kara smirked, "Everyone would die on the first day if Scout was king" Kara joked, "I'm just playing Scout" Kara said smiling she backed up and stepped on a bone and she slipped, the bone went flying and hit the wall. "oops sorry Kago..."

"Everyone would not die maybe run away but not die I wouldn't be that bad. " Scout said. "ANd you my queen would be sitting right by my side" Scout says daydreaming about how great that would be.

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 03:41 AM
Suddenly the wall shifted and crumbled, leading to an area with a makeshift bassinet. "Oh my gosh, this was the sleeping area." Kago said as he ran to the wall and saw a portrait of the family on the wall with names under them. "My family, King Dante, Queen Polaris, Prince Kago...excuse me a minute." Kago said as he wandered back to the wall with the art on it and cried.

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 03:46 AM
Scout nuzzled him. "I felt the same way you do when Kovujin and me and Kara were wandering around in the grave yard and I saw my parents den with my dead parents lying in the corner" Scout said licking his dad.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 03:46 AM
Kara walked up to Kago, she sat by his side, She nuzzled his paw, "Whats wrong?" Kara asked looking up at the writings on the wall.

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 03:48 AM
"You saw that." Kago aske as he hugged Scout. "You shouln't have had to at your age...I'm fine Kara, it's just I miss my parents."

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 03:51 AM
"You saw that." Kago aske as he hugged Scout. "You shouln't have had to at your age...I'm fine Kara, it's just I miss my parents."

Kago hugged his dad back a tear ran down Scout's face because just seeing this den of Kago with his dead parents reminded Scout a lot about the day he saw his parents den.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 03:57 AM
Kovujin sighed, These two thought they had it bad.. He hadnt even got to see his parents once in his life, At least Kago and Scout got to see them, What he would give just to see there faces, or a picture or anything that was related to them.

"Well.. At least you guys get to learn about your families.." Kovujin said as he looked away from Scout and Kago,

Kovujin couldnt learn anything about his family or past, all his prides existance and family were wiped out during the Damu Wars. A tear ran down his face at the thought that he would never get to find or see his parents.

"I'll never get that chance..." Kovujin said sadly.

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 03:59 AM
"Kovujin as long as I'm a tomb raider of sorts you can, in fact after I find all the information I need, we'll look for your family's background." Kago said as he smiled at Kovujin. "I promise, as a friend and as a king....of sorts."

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 04:01 AM
Scout walks over to Kovujin and nuzzles him> "I'm sorry Kovujin I was so busy thinking about myself." Scout said licking him to help him feel a little better.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 04:01 AM
Kovujin sighed, "Thanks Kago, But I know about my family and there back ground... I just will never get to see them, I have not one memory of them, a face.. a smile.."
EDIT:

"Thanks Scout, Its okay, I'll get over it.. I just keep thinking about them sometimes.." Kovujin sighed again "if you don't mind, Can we.. Change the subject please"

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 04:04 AM
Kovujin sighed, "Thanks Kago, But I know about my family and there back ground... I just will never get to see them, I have not one memory of them, a face.. a smile.."
EDIT:

"Thanks Scout, Its okay, I'll get over it.. I just keep thinking about them sometimes.." Kovujin sighed again "if you don't mind, Can we.. Change the subject please"

Scout wasn't too good at coming up with subjects. But this subject was bringing them all down he wanted a happy topic he didn't want everyone to be sad. "How about you pick something else to talk about Kovujin?"Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 04:05 AM
"er, Lets just figure this stuff out about Kago. The sooner we do the faster we get out of this creepy place.." Kovujin said looking around, he was nervous to be in here after the last one collapsed on him.

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 04:08 AM
"Ok, how about we get back to buisness." Kago said as he nearly tripped over a vine. "Watch your step."

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 04:08 AM
Scout stood next to him and nuzzled his fur. Scout could tell he was nervous and Scout wanted to do everything in his power so he wasn't nervous. "I'm her you Kovujin" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 04:09 AM
Kovujin smirked, "I will" He stepped over the vine that Kago had almost tripped on,
--
Kara however tripped over the vine, "Shoot" Kara said falling to the ground, the vine snapped.

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 04:10 AM
Scout catches her in his paws before she hits the ground. "You're lucky I'm around you little trouble maker." Scout said teasing her and then he rubbed noses with her.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 04:11 AM
Kara smiled, "Thanks Scout, Lets catch back up with the adults," Kara said smiling bounding off after her father.

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 04:14 AM
Scout runs right beside her until they were both side by side by their respected fathers.

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 04:15 AM
"Kara get out of the way!" Kago called as he shoved her out of the way before all of the roof caved in on him, squishing him like a bug.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 04:17 AM
Kovujin turned around, "Kago!" he yelled running to the rubble, He started digging up at it trying to find Kago, He broke through and found his paw, he kept digging until he had found his main body. "Kago! can you hear me?!" Kovujin yelled. he pushed a rock off the top of the dirt and dug down deeper with his claws till Kago's head was exposed to the air, "Kago you okay?" Kovujin asked.

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 04:19 AM
Kago couldn't hear anything and he was barel breathing, the hit hurt him enough to cause him to fall unconscious.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 04:22 AM
Kovujin pulled Kago's body out of the rubble, "Kago you okay?" Kovujin asked once again.
He didn't show any signs of movement, He put him on his back and started walking for the entrance of the Cave. "Scout, Kara come on lets get out of here," Kovujin yelled back, Kago's wieght was a burden on Kovujin's back, "God he wieghs a lot" His legs were trembling under his weight, but he mantained his balance and walked out of the entrance into the bright sun, he found a place where he could lay Kago down not to far away from the Cave, he put him down on the grass gently.

Kago
August 12th, 2005, 04:29 AM
Kago was still unconscious, but still breathing, he sould recover in a day or two.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 04:30 AM
Kovujin sighed, Kara emerged from the cave with Scout by her side,
Kovujin laid down beside Kago and put his paws between his head and eventually fell asleep, snoring peacefully in the afternoon sun.
---
Kara walked up to her Kovujin, "hes asleep, That stinks"

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 07:01 AM
"You idiot, what did you do?" Riona asked as she frowned.
Subira shot Riona a glare. No one called her an idiot, especially someone who she'd just met.

"I didn't do anything. Though I admit I hit him a little to hard then I intended, Tumai has always had a strange disease that he gets everytime he gets to cold. It doesn't last long"

Subira checked that Tumai was breathing and she licked him on the forehead.

That ususally wakes him up everytime. She thought to herself.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Asha giggles to Katai and gets to her paws. "Thank you..." she smiles to him, nuzzling against him, "Such a kind, thoughtful, gentlelion." she purrs to him.
"Really? Didn't think I was that kind but thanks anyway." Katai smiles back to her and licks her cheek lovingly, "Any ideas on what to do now then? I'm pretty bored."

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Subira shot Riona a glare. No one called her an idiot, especially someone who she'd just met.

"I didn't do anything. Though I admit I hit him a little to hard then I intended, Tumai has always had a strange disease that he gets everytime he gets to cold. It doesn't last long"

Subira checked that Tumai was breathing and she licked him on the forehead.

That ususally wakes him up everytime. She thought to herself.

Tumai's eyes popped open instantly he was staring into the eyes of Subira, "Hey... What was that for?" Tumai asked "You big piffer" Tumai smirked. Tumai got off the floor and onto his feet,

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 09:43 AM
"Cause you conked out cause of the cold" Subira grinned, standing up and walking over to the entrance after she'd given Tumai a quick knock on the head.

"Looks like we won't be able to go out for a while" She said, rather upset. She sure could do with some hunting and exploring with Tumai.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 09:44 AM
"Yeah, too bad eh?" Tumai said walking up and sitting next to Subira. "It'll pass though, Then we can go do something." Tumai said with a smile.

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 09:46 AM
"Well its gonna be wet and muddy" Subira grinned, making a note to herself to get Tumai covered in mud later.

"We can't run with out getting dirty"

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 09:54 AM
Tumai smirked, "If it wasnt for Riona, I would leave and go exploring in the Rain still, Wouldn't matter to me" Tumai whispered into Subira's ear, "But I have to watch over her" Tumai said with a sigh, He looked back at Riona, then back at Subira.

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 09:58 AM
"Sounds like your the big baby sitter" Subira whispered in Tumai's ear.

She smirked at him and looked out at the rain again.

"How about we go and play in the front of the cave. Riona's not gonna wander off" She smiled playfully.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 09:59 AM
Tumai smiled, "Okay yeah, and if she did she would have to pass us first" Tumai walked to the front of the cave, and sat down waiting for Subira.

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 10:01 AM
Subira smirked and pounced on Tumai, sending them both sprawling into the mud.

"Now if I had been Riona, she would've been gone by now"

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Tumai fell into the mud getting dirt and mud all over him and Subira, "What do you mean?" Tumai laughed,

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 10:09 AM
"Well lets just say that your not a very good body guard" Subira smirked, patting some mud on Tumai's face.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 10:13 AM
Tumai wiped the mud off his face and rolled Subira over so her back was in the mud, "Aha!" Tumai said with a smile, "Theres.. Something on your face Subira" Tumai said licking some dirt off her cheek, "Got it"

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Subira tried not to blush again, but now she realised that she was in the mud.
She rolled over so that Tumai was in the mud.

"Well you have mud all over your face"

She grinned and placed licks all over his face.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 10:24 AM
Tumai smirked, "I'm a dirty boy, Oh hey Free bath!" Tumai grinned, he looked down at his nose with his eyes, "Missed a spot," He said licking the side of his muzzle with his tongue.
I wonder.. If she did that for a reason..

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 10:31 AM
Kovujin sighed, Kara emerged from the cave with Scout by her side,
Kovujin laid down beside Kago and put his paws between his head and eventually fell asleep, snoring peacefully in the afternoon sun.
---
Kara walked up to her Kovujin, "hes asleep, That stinks"

"Yeah! Hey wanna go do a little exploring Kara? We won't wander too far off we'll even explore by the den if ya want. I just wanna do something with ya Kara. I wanna play." Scout said. in his playing stance.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Kara smiled, "Well lets go!" Kara said running off, "Got to catch up Scout!" Kara yelled back.

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Tumai smirked, "I'm a dirty boy, Oh hey Free bath!" Tumai grinned, he looked down at his nose with his eyes, "Missed a spot," He said licking the side of his muzzle with his tongue.
I wonder.. If she did that for a reason..
Subira grinned a little.
Why did I just do that? I'd normally never lick Tumai on the face. Maybe......na couldn't be.

"Your all muddy" She smirked cleaning her paw.

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 10:37 AM
Kara smiled, "Well lets go!" Kara said running off, "Got to catch up Scout!" Kara yelled back.

Scout ran off and zoomed right by Kara until he was running side by side with her.

"I'm gonna win Kara. You know I'm gonna out race ya" He laughs not knowing where they were going but he guessed if he knew it wouldn't be an adventure.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Subira grinned a little.
Why did I just do that? I'd normally never lick Tumai on the face. Maybe......na couldn't be.

"Your all muddy" She smirked cleaning her paw.

Tumai smirked, "Look whos talking" Tumai said looking at the mud all over Subira's body, "You are too" Tumai said with a grin.
EDIT:

"You wish you would win" Kara said tripping Scout.

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 10:44 AM
"Yeah, but you got mud first" She smirked, padding some more mud on Tumai's cheek.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Tumai wiped it off with his paw but ended up smearing it all over his face, "Gah darn" Tumai smirked, "I'm never always clean" Tumai laughed, he rolled Subira over in the mud getting every inch of her body dirty, "Ooh Dirty Girl , She needs a bath." Tumai said with a smirk. The rain was still pouring, it washed away some of the dirt on Tumai and Subira, but not a lot.

ChildOfThePride
August 12th, 2005, 10:47 AM
(OOC: I sorta forgot about this RP, so we'll say Syd/Kaori darted off to do....things. XD)

Kaori the panthress roamed around the pridelands, looking for a lion or lioness to talk to.

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 10:52 AM
"Well atleast I can keep myself clean" Subira laughed, cleaning some dirt off her shoulder.

"Wanna stay out here for a while, or shall we go back inside?"

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 10:53 AM
"I'll stay out here a while.. I wanna get clean before I go inside" Tumai said with a smile, "You go on if you want though" Tumai said laying on his back so the rain could wash away the mud on his stomach.

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 10:55 AM
"Hm, I dunno. Its warm in the cave, but its fun out here with you" Subira said thoughtfully. The cave seemed tempting, but she was having a good time with Tumai.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 10:56 AM
"Hard choice?" Tumai said with a smile with his head on the ground looking up at Subira, "Go on inside where its warm, Don't want you staying out here if you don't want to"

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 10:59 AM
"I never said I didn't want to go back inside" Subira grinned.

She laughed and nuzzled Tumai's wet fur.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 11:01 AM
Tumai smiled, he nuzzled her cheek back from where he layed on the ground, "oh, You didn't hit me.." Tumai said with a smile.

ChildOfThePride
August 12th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Kaori walked into the den and laid down and sighed.

(Crappy post, but it's 6 AM for me. XD)

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 11:04 AM
"Oh so you wanna be piffed do ya?" Subira grinned slyly, lying down next to Tumai, the rain soaking her coat, but she didn't mind.

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Tumai smirked, "Look whos talking" Tumai said looking at the mud all over Subira's body, "You are too" Tumai said with a grin.
EDIT:

"You wish you would win" Kara said tripping Scout.

Scout caught his balance and ran up side to side with her and then tackled her down playfully when he was at the same place she was. They rolled down a big hill and then Scout pinned a dusty covered Kara. "Pinned ya"Scout said with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout caught his balance and ran up side to side with her and then tackled her down playfully when he was at the same place she was. They rolled down a big hill and then Scout pinned a dusty covered Kara. "Pinned ya"Scout said with a smile.

Kara laughed, she licked his cheek, "Good job, you win" Kara said with a smile

"Oh so you wanna be piffed do ya?" Subira grinned slyly, lying down next to Tumai, the rain soaking her coat, but she didn't mind.

"Nah, I get used to it" Tumai smirked, "Come on, Lets go inside, Its getting cold out here" Tumai said with a smile, he licked her neck fur cleaning a piece of hardened mud off of her, "Missed another spot" Tumai laughed.

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 11:23 AM
"Nah, I get used to it" Tumai smirked, "Come on, Lets go inside, Its getting cold out here" Tumai said with a smile, he licked her neck fur cleaning a piece of hardened mud off of her, "Missed another spot" Tumai laughed.
"I didn't miss it" Subira blushed.

"I just hadn't gotten around to it"

She got up on all fours so that Tumai wouldn't see her blushing, and she headed back into the cave.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 11:25 AM
"Hey wait up now," Tumai said walking in after her, he walked a ways away from her and shook the water off his fur, Making sure not to get Subira any wetter than she already was.

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Subira went back to her spot at the back corner of the cave, and waited for Tumai to come back.
She smiled and admired his Golden mane for a second.

Hang on a sec, I'm admiring Tumai? I must be crazy

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Tumai saw Subira staring at him, "Hey whats up? Something on me.?" Tumai asked

Why is she staring at me? Wierd, does she like the way I look or something? Tumai thought to himself

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 12:05 PM
"Just lookin at how muddy you are" Subira said, smirking so that he couldn't tell that she was lying.

Phew, that was a close one.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Tumai smirked, "Well yeah, we were in the mud, what did you expect, for me to be dusty?" Tumai joked, he walked over and sat down next to Subira.
maybe she doesnt feel that way about me... Guess only I do

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 12:13 PM
Kara laughed, she licked his cheek, "Good job, you win" Kara said with a smile

Scout smiled and licked her a couple times on the cheek and nose.

"That's the runners up prize for you" Scout said nuzzling her.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Kara smiled, "What no trophy?!" Kara joked, She nuzzled him back.

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 12:19 PM
"I'm your trophy" Scout said with a laugh. "You know I think I'm just gonna leave you pinned forever." Scout said with a smirk.

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Tumai smirked, "Well yeah, we were in the mud, what did you expect, for me to be dusty?" Tumai joked, he walked over and sat down next to Subira.
maybe she doesnt feel that way about me... Guess only I do
Subira grinned and toyed with Tumai's mane again.

It feels so soft. Hey wait..no I'm just saying its soft, thats all. It nothing more then that. Or is it....

For the first time in her life, Subira was confused about what she felt for her friend.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Kara smiled, "your an awesome prize."

Tumai smiled, "Having fun Subira.." He nuzzled her cheek,

She sure is acting strange, this isnt like Subira, shes usually always hitting me... Does she feel anything different for me? another emotion that i've never seen her feel before?

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Kara smiled, "your an awesome prize."

She sure is acting strange, this isnt like Subira, shes usually always hitting me... Does she feel anything different for me? another emotion that i've never seen her feel before?

"Yes I know I am." Scout says with a smug look. "And I'm all yours" Scout said touching noses with her affectionately.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Kara smiled, "I dont mind staying pinned down by you Scout, And yes.. All mine.." Kara purred.

Mizani
August 12th, 2005, 12:26 PM

"No not really. Your kind of boring" She joked, disguising her thoughts with an insult.

Maybe I should ask him about it sometime. It would be good to know if theres anything bewteen us. Wait, no of course there isn't, I'm just going to ask him.

Kovu The Lion
August 12th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Tumai smirked, "really i thought I was entertaining oh well, My mane must not be to boring" Tumai laughed.

Simba22
August 12th, 2005, 12:27 PM
"Good" Scout said putting his paws on her hind legs playfully so she wouldn't get any ideas. Scout got real close to Kara and licked her all over.