PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 09:03 PM
Zandiki had taken the food she needed to satiate herself for the moment, for now she had enough in her to be able to perhaps hunt down her own small game for later. She rolled over onto her back, bright redorange eyes watching upsidedownly at the two cubs as she spoke. " My father is king of the pride where I come from. All of the lionesses there had cubs it seemed like, and they were all his cubs. I'm by no means the oldest cub out of them all, so the chances of me ever becoming queen are slim to none, but still, it's a pretty exciting thing to think about." She laughed a little, resting on her back still.

Lion King Stu
August 9th, 2005, 09:06 PM
"Yeah it sure would be diffrent huh" he smirked "Don't think its going to happen; me and Simba don't have that sort of relationship I don't think" he smirked.
"Means the same thing either way Simba" he smirked "Me and you make a double afteral".
"I don't know" Twilight replied "Can't really say till I get to know her abit more" he whispered shurgging slightly.

Kovu The Lion
August 9th, 2005, 09:07 PM
Kara smiled and whispered to Nala, "So I see, She looks Starved", She walked over to Scout, and Zandiki, "Hello Zandiki, I'm Kara" She smiled,

((ooc: Sorry I don't look at the RP to much, I'm kinda slow now -.-))

Nala The Lion
August 9th, 2005, 09:07 PM
Nala was now curious about this new lioness she wanted to no more. ''just how many siblings do you have'' she asked curiously.

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Yeah it sure would be diffrent huh" he smirked "Don't think its going to happen; me and Simba don't have that sort of relationship I don't think" he smirked.
"Means the same thing either way Simba" he smirked "Me and you make a double afteral".
"I don't know" Twilight replied "Can't really say till I get to know her abit more" he whispered shurgging slightly.
"Yeah but we still can be good friends." Simba smirks to Twilight. "Oh, and I don't really know her yet either so same answer as Twilight I guess."

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 09:09 PM
" Goodness. How many?" She laughed, " I'd have to guess... 12? 13? Something like that. My father wants to ensure that his name continues on. Blah blah... Hopefully he doesn't expect cubs out of me." Zandiki laughed again at the thought.

Nala The Lion
August 9th, 2005, 09:10 PM
''it's great you two can still get along after everything that's happened.'' she smiled. ''I'm not sure either but I sure am curious'' she grinned.

Simba22
August 9th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Killress
Zandiki had taken the food she needed to satiate herself for the moment, for now she had enough in her to be able to perhaps hunt down her own small game for later. She rolled over onto her back, bright redorange eyes watching upsidedownly at the two cubs as she spoke. " My father is king of the pride where I come from. All of the lionesses there had cubs it seemed like, and they were all his cubs. I'm by no means the oldest cub out of them all, so the chances of me ever becoming queen are slim to none, but still, it's a pretty exciting thing to think about." She laughed a little, resting on her back still.

"I have a question and I want you to answer it honestly Okay? Growing up with cubs at the pride you were in I got to ask DO you like cubs? Cause if you don't like me I can leave if you want" Scout said obviously getting a feeling she didn't like talking to him for whatever reason. Scout was trying his hardest to be friendly but to Scout he didn't really think she was being open talking about her past with him.

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Zandiki just shrugged at Scout's question. " I like ya." She said. Honestly, these cubs were better than the ones in her pride since these cubs weren't her brothers and sisters. She rolled over onto her belly and reached a paw out to gently tap a toepad against Scout's nose. " You're not half bad, Scout." She said with a grin. Zandiki figured that if this pride was willing to accept her this far, she might as well be a good lioness and not cause trouble.

Simba22
August 9th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Scout smiled at Zandiki. Mostly Scout wasn't too sure about strangers but besides Sengalo, that cub who Sengalo was speaking too and Shakou. All of the strangers he met seemed pretty darn nice. And this lion was no different. "Well welcome to the pride" Scout said with a big smile "Oh and one more thing feeling's Mutual" Meaning he thought Zandiki wasn't half bad either.

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 09:21 PM
She laughed, " Glad you agree." She said as she looked to the other cub and smiled, " You too." She said to Kara, then looked up, looking around at the other members of the pride that were around.

Simba22
August 9th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Killress
She laughed, " Glad you agree." She said as she looked to the other cub and smiled, " You too." She said to Kara, then looked up, looking around at the other members of the pride that were around.

"One question how could you survive 12 or 13 siblings, Especially if they were like me?" Scout said with a laugh.

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 09:26 PM
She laughed as well, " That's one of the reason I left my pride. I was so tired of having to babysit all of my brothers and sisters. One or two isn't bad, but that many was just insane." She would say as she slowly sat up. She noticed everyone being generally quiet aside from herself and Scout, but she thought nothing of it.

Simba22
August 9th, 2005, 09:33 PM
"I would have died if I had to take care of that many kids."Scout said. He was very fascinated by this lioness. "I know I talk a lot sorry" Scout said with a laugh.

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 09:35 PM
She just smiled and gathered herself up to her feet. Once standing, she shook off whatever dirt she had aquired, and licked her lips from blood. " Yeah, it was hard to take care of that many cubs. And you don't talk alot, I talk alot." She grinned and took a few steps past Scout, looking back at him. " I'll be back later, I just need to take a little walk." She had directed the sentance to any and all, but waved her tail lightly at the cub that had somehow befriended her. She then exited the den, heading off to wherever the nearest bit of fresh water could be. [ Heading over to the other thread :D]

Kago
August 9th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Riona walked in after meeting Kiara. "Hello guys." Riona said as she saw Zandiki. "I'm riona."

(Adolescent Lioness)

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 11:42 PM
[ Oops ! I exited the thread Kago :) Sorry!]

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 02:09 AM
Kara smiled, "How have you been lately Scout?" Kara asked, even though she had been with him almost all day, she just wanted to talk to him.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kara smiled, "How have you been lately Scout?" Kara asked, even though she had been with him almost all day, she just wanted to talk to him.

"I've been doing great and how has my special little girl been doing?" Scout said licking her nose and nuzzling her.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 02:25 AM
Kara giggled, "Fine fine" She smiled back licking his nose, she looked back and saw a butterfly, she tried to resist the urge to chase it. She looked away and came nose to nose with Scout, "Ooh Hi again" She said with a big grin on her face.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 02:30 AM
Kara giggled, "Fine fine" She smiled back licking his nose, she looked back and saw a butterfly, she tried to resist the urge to chase it. She looked away and came nose to nose with Scout, "Ooh Hi again" She said with a big grin on her face.

"Hi" Scout said smiling his wide grin that Kara found so cute. He rubbed noses with her. "In the mood for a little butterfly chasing Kara?" Scout asked.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 02:32 AM
Kara looked back at the butterfly, "Sure!" Kara smiled, She rubbed her nose on his. "I can never seem to catch em, but its still fun!" Kara smiled running off after the butterfly.

Kago
August 10th, 2005, 02:35 AM
Rinoa walked up to the Simba and Nala, bowed and lied down. "Don't hurt yourselves!" Riona called to the cubs as they ran off.

"Hey, I was gonna say that." Kago said as he smiled at Riona.

"Beat you to it." Riona laughed.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 02:36 AM
Scout tries to pounce on a butter fly which was right by Kara but accidently misses it and pounces on Kara."You aren't a butterfly" Scout said embarrassingly with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 02:37 AM
Kara laughed, "apparently not, Well the last time i checked i'm a female lion" Kara said with a wink. she rolled over getting on top of Scout pinning him down, "Wrestle!" Kara smiled as she kept him on the ground.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 02:41 AM
"Oh so you wanna wrestle do ya well bring it on" Sout said playfully as he got out of her pinning predicimate and gets in a playful pouncing position. "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" Scout said playfully.

unregistered user
August 10th, 2005, 02:42 AM
Robin drug back the fresh kill to where he had left Kala by the tree. He let it lay by her, allowing her to eat first.
"I'm sorry it isn't a young one, the young ones were too fast for me today. But I hope this satisfies your taste?"
Robin hoped she would like it.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 02:43 AM
"yes I do" kara said with a playful growl, she pounced out on him and jumped on his back riding him till he would fall on the ground.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 02:44 AM
Scout fell on top of Kara pinning her arms down uniquely. "Well it looks like I pinned you Kara" Scout said with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 02:46 AM
Kara laughed, "How in the world," She said with a surprised face, she pushed him off with her hind legs and tackled him rolling around in the grass till she got on top of him, "Pinned ya" Kara said pushing him down on the ground.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 02:48 AM
Scout pushed her off and jumps onto her back like a piggyback ride. "Giddy up Horsy" Scout says with a laugh as he takes Kara down playfully and pins her.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 02:50 AM
Kara laughed, "I'm a girl lion! not a horse!" She fell down to the ground with Scout on top of her, "Grr," She said with a smile, she started purring and licked his cheek, She looked over to Scouts father with a grin, "How about we take him down?" Kara suggested.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 03:01 AM
Ballard hears what Kara Said. "I'll help you take him down and pin him" She says with a smile she tackles Scout down and playfully smacks him with a paw but accidently puts a small cut on Scout's nose with her claw. Scout's nose started to bleed.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 03:03 AM
Kara looked back at the two, and saw Ballard cut Scout, his nose started leaking blood, "Scout!, Are you okay?" Kara said licking away the blood that came from his nose. "Why'd you do that for Ballard?" Kara asked in a nice voice so she wouldnt upset her. She looked back at Scout, more blood came out, she licked his nose clean again.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 03:06 AM
"Am I ok? Of course I am why do you ask?" Scout said. Scout had no idea his nose was bleeding he just knew that his nose hurt a lot.
Scout walked over to the water's edge and sees the blood on his nose. Scout freaks out.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry I was only trying to play with you" Ballard said panicking.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 03:07 AM
Kara saw Scout going balistic, (I think thats how you spell it...) She pounced on him pinning him to the ground, "Calm down Scout... Its nothing big" She said nuzzling her nose on his getting blood on her nose. and muzzle. "You'll be okay" Kara said licking away the blood that came from his nose, She kept doing this until it stopped. Then she smiled, "Girls are so smart"

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 03:10 AM
"If girls are so smart how come Ballard made my nose bleed?" Scout said teasingly with a raised eyebrow and a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 03:12 AM
"Hmm, Good question, Maybe shes not a girl" Kara joked, "You are a girl.. Right Ballard?" Kara teased, she saw more blood come from Scouts nose, She licked it off quickly, "Tastes nasty, but.. anything for a friend" Kara smiled.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 03:14 AM
"Hmm, Good question, Maybe shes not a girl" Kara joked, "You are a girl.. Right Ballard?" Kara teased, she saw more blood come from Scouts nose, She licked it off quickly, "Tastes nasty, but.. anything for a friend" Kara smiled.

Ballard was in the corner crying. "Looks like I might have to put the wrestling match on hold for a little while" Said Scout seeing Ballard upset. He licked Kara on the nose.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Kara heard Ballard, "Hold on Scout.." Kara said getting off him, she walked over and sat beside Ballard, "Whats wrong Ballard?" Kara asked, she nuzzled her to Make her feel better, "Nothing bad happened, Its just a scratch, hes not mad at you or anything" Kara said smiling.

Kago
August 10th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Kago heard Ballard crying and walked over. "Everything ok?" Kago asked as he saw some blood on Scout's nose. "What happened, another well placed shot while wrestling? It should go away in a couple of minutes."

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Kago
Kago heard Ballard crying and walked over. "Everything ok?" Kago asked as he saw some blood on Scout's nose. "What happened, another well placed shot while wrestling? It should go away in a couple of minutes."

"I feel so stupid dad I'm never going to wrestle with Scout ever again" She cried. Scout walks up hearing what Kara said. "Now I don't want you to stop wrestling with me Ballard it's the only thing I'm better then you at" Scout said jokingly. "Look it was an accident, accidents happen. I forgive you Ballard. " Scout said licking her nose and then he hugs her tightly.

Kago
August 10th, 2005, 03:22 AM
"Awww...It's ok, I've gotten worse in my life." Kago said as he scooped up Ballard. "Man you're getting too big for this."

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 03:22 AM
Kara smiled,
Scouts so caring and kind to others, thats what I like about him
"So cute." Kara said with a smile, She joined in the hug, "Group hug" Kara said with a smile, She licked Ballard's cheek, "Scout will always forgive you, He's always forgiven me." Kara whispered into her ear, "He loves you a lot, Your about the only thing he talks about when were alone, how great a sister you are" Kara said with a smile.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 03:26 AM
Ballard sniffles. "Really you never told me that Scout." Ballard said.

"I'm kinda nervouse saying that stuff to you but I'm always thinking it every day of my life." Scout said rubbing noses with her.

Ballard licks the little bit of blood left on his nose.

Scout hugs the 2 greatest girls in his life.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 03:27 AM
Kara smiled, "Told ya so, he also tells me other things about you Ballard... Things he told me not to tell you" Kara said giggling, "His little secrets"

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 03:29 AM
"Hey ya better watch it or I'll start telling her your little secrets" Scout said playfully.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 03:30 AM
"Oh yeah, I dare you!" Kara smirked. "You don't have the guts" Kara laughed.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 03:33 AM
"Don't tempt me Kara I would" Scout said. "Maybe I should just tell Ballard right now since you don't think I have guts and I never turn down a dare. " Scout said licking her nose.

Kago
August 10th, 2005, 03:33 AM
"This should be fun." Kago laughed at the fight. "But I'm not going to encourage it, a seceret it given only to those who the giver trusts...man that sounded dorky."

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 03:34 AM
Kara smirked, "I don't believe you, all talk and no play" Kara smirked, "do it." Kara smiled, she started thinking of something Scout told her about him and Ballard.
EDIT:
"Well" Kara said looking up to Kago, "You are dorky, so it Matches you" Kara joked, "I'm just playing" Kara said with a smile at Kago.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 03:37 AM
"I don't want to lose a perfectly good girlfriend so I'm not going to tell her"Scout said."After all I don't wanna embarrass you Kara" Scout said licking her.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 03:39 AM
Kara smirked, "Chicken I knew you wouldnt" Kara laughed, "He's so scared, Besides I wouldnt leave you anyways," Kara smiled.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 03:42 AM
"All right that's it I'm telling the secret's now." Scout said playfully.

"Okay secret number 1 she always has dreams about me and her getting married and having cubs. "Secret number 2 She would say my name in her sleep all the time that's all I got." Scout said licking her.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 03:45 AM
Kara smirked, "Well, Its true, we might do that.." Kara said purring, "I'm not embarassed with those.." Kara smirked, "You have to do better than that." Kara laughed,
She tried to think of something to say that would embarass Scout, She couldn't think of anything, "Oh geez" Kara sighed.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 03:47 AM
Kara smirked, "Well, Its true, we might do that.." Kara said purring, "I'm not embarassed with those.." Kara smirked, "You have to do better than that." Kara laughed,
She tried to think of something to say that would embarass Scout, She couldn't think of anything, "Oh geez" Kara sighed.

"I love you too much to be embarrassing" Scout said nuzzling her. He pins her down. "Here's another secret when it comes to wrestling I'm better then you wait that's not a secret." Scout said jokingly.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 03:48 AM
Kara smirked, "Duh thats obvious", She looked over to Ballard, she was laughing, "What, Whats so funny?, Is it about my dreams?" Kara asked, "I think its cute, I just wake up so I never get to see what the cubs look like.." Kara sighed.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 03:52 AM
Kara smirked, "Duh thats obvious", She looked over to Ballard, she was laughing, "What, Whats so funny?, Is it about my dreams?" Kara asked, "I think its cute, I just wake up so I never get to see what the cubs look like.." Kara sighed.

"I think your dreams are cute" Scout said. " You shouldn't be embarrassed unless you're embarrassed of me and don't want to get married some day, that's not the case is it? "Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 03:53 AM
"What? No Who ever said I was embarassed.. I was just wondering why Ballard was laughing, I can't wait till we get married and have cubs of our own, even though that will be a long ways from now" Kara said purring and nuzzling Scouts cheek.

Kago
August 10th, 2005, 04:15 AM
Kago went back to his original position and lied down. Scout was growing up, but Kago hoped he didn't do anything stupid until he was as old as his father.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 04:20 AM
(ooc: LOL Kago, they wont... Hopefully ROFL :lol:)
Kara watched as Kago walked away. she turned around and looked back at Scout and smiled,

Boy i dont know what i'd do without Scout Kara thought to herself, I wonder what I would be like now without him

Kago
August 10th, 2005, 05:08 AM
Kago saw out of the corner of his eye Riona sneaking up on Kara.

"This should be good." Kago chuckled to himself as Riona got right behind Kara.

"BOO!" Riona shouted as she lied down behind Kara.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 05:10 AM
Kara jumped into the air "EEEK!!!" Kara screamed, she turned around when she landed back down her heart beating a mile a minute, "Rio-Riona!" Kara said still scared, "Wh-What are you doing here, and why did you scare me like that!?" Kara asked, She put her paw to her heart, "geesh".

Kago
August 10th, 2005, 05:12 AM
Riona and Kago laughed about the incident.

"I couldn't resist, Scout's way too scared., he smacked his head into a rock turning around once." Riona said as she laughed. "Need help getting up?"

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 05:13 AM
Kara laughed at Scouts incident, "That would be funny, No i'm fine" Kara said getting on her paws, "What have you been up to lately Riona?" Kara asked, "Not been sleeping to much have you? I swear I almost stepped on you so many times"

Kago
August 10th, 2005, 05:19 AM
"I got stepped on by daddy." Rinoa said as she rolled her eyes. "He was hurt worse, I knicked his leg."

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 05:20 AM
"YOU HURT YOUR FATHER?!" Kara yelled, "WHY?!"
If Kovujin stepped on me, i wouldnt hurt him..She has to have a good reason

Kago
August 10th, 2005, 05:31 AM
"Calm down, I told everybody I was going to sleep, he stepped on me anyway...Why are you yelling at somebody older than you?" Riona asked as she raised an eyebrow.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 05:33 AM
"I, I.. Uh... Sorry Riona" Kara said bowing her head down. "I didnt mean to yell, I just never thought anyone would hurt someone in there family." Kara said with her head still down.

Kago
August 10th, 2005, 05:35 AM
"Hey when you're eyes are getting lazy cause you're so tired you'll understand." Riona said as she tried to change the topic. "So you're in love wiht Scout, huh?"

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 05:42 AM
Kara smiled lifting her head up, "Yes, Hes everything a girl could wish for."

Kago
August 10th, 2005, 05:43 AM
"Well at least you have someone to love...I haven't really met any lions." Riona said looking down. "I only know your family and Kiara."

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 05:46 AM
Kara smiled, "You'll find somebody, Sooner or later" Kara winked at Riona. "Just give it some time" Kara laughed.

Kago
August 10th, 2005, 05:50 AM
Riona laughed too. "I guess you're right." Riona said as she lied down. "So what have you and Scout been up to, besides wrestling, have you seen much of the Pridelands?"

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 05:54 AM
Kara smiled she laid down beside Riona, she was a lot bigger than her, "Nothing much actually, We've been through the whole Pride Lands from exploring" Kara said with another smile.

Kago
August 10th, 2005, 05:56 AM
"Cool, I've lived here a while." Riona said as she yawned. "I'm tired."

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 05:58 AM
Kara smirked, "Whats new, all you do is sleep... No offense"

Kago
August 10th, 2005, 05:59 AM
"Is that a trick question?" Riona smiled as she put her head down on her legs.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 06:00 AM
"No." Kara smiled, she watched as Riona laid her head down. "Is that all you really do.. Sleep and eat?" kara asked.

Mizani
August 10th, 2005, 07:05 AM
"Uh, er.. I havnt forgotten about him its just.. Ben so long since I've had to remember anything of our old Pride... Just..." Tumai looked away, he felt pretty bad about himself having forgoten one of the most important lions in there Pride, "I. ah never mind, I just had A brain fart or something.. I remember now" Tumai lied.
Subira sighed, before smirking and cuffing him on the head again.

"You always forget. And don't give me those lies, you obviously don't remember" Subira said, still smirking.

"Let me jog your mind a little"

Subira pinned him down so she was sure she had his attention.

"His name was Erevusha. He taught you not to be so bumbling, but I see he couldn't do anything about your memory"

King Simba
August 10th, 2005, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
(Ok hehe, no problem =) ...)

"Mrawr..." Asha giggles a little to Katai, "That's so not fair... I'm smaller than you, it's not fair that you keep pinning me." she giggles.
"Well then, how come you keep getting to pin me?" He smirks down to her, "Because your smaller?" He keeps her firmly pinned.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Scout sat next to RIona and Kara."Riona is just like me when I was her age All I did was sleep and eat too" Scout said. "I didn't have too many friends when I was her age either I just had Ballard." Scout said nuzzling Kara.

King Simba
August 10th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"Hmm... because girls are better than boys." she giggles to Katai, squirming slightly, "We don't have to be big bullies to win." she laughs.
"I don't think so." Katai smirks as he wriggles his paws around on her shoulders, "Try and push me off if you think you're so big." He laughs.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Mizani
Subira sighed, before smirking and cuffing him on the head again.

"You always forget. And don't give me those lies, you obviously don't remember" Subira said, still smirking.

"Let me jog your mind a little"

Subira pinned him down so she was sure she had his attention.

"His name was Erevusha. He taught you not to be so bumbling, but I see he couldn't do anything about your memory"

oh yeah! old Erevusha... I remember him, was always a great guy
"Oh.. yeah thats right i remember now, I knew that I was just.. Playing around to see if you remembered" Tumai lied as he pushed her off him. "I'm not so bumbling now am I?" Tumai asked.

Mizani
August 10th, 2005, 12:43 PM
"Yeah, but your still pretty stumbley. I guess he couldn't fix everything" Subira smirked.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Tumai sighed, "Guess not, You were great though, you were like.... His best student, you never did anything wrong, I on the other hand.. Would always mess up something"

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Scout sets a paw on Kara's head affectionately. "So having a little Girl talk or can I stay"? Scout asked with a smile.

Mizani
August 10th, 2005, 12:49 PM
"Well you make a great rescuer" Subira smiled, slightly sad that Tumai thought like that.

"Thanks for the rescue earlier. Guess owe you"

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Tumai smiled, "You don't owe me anything.. Its what friends are for, They're there for each other when they need help" Tumai smiled. he pinned down Subira. "Gotcha" Tumai smirked.

Mizani
August 10th, 2005, 12:56 PM
"Hey, no fair. You caught me off guard" Subira grinned, happy to let Tumai pin her just this once. Perhaps it would raise his self esteem.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 12:57 PM
"Didnt Erevusha teach us to never let our guard down and always think before reacting?" Tumai smirked, "I remember a lot of his sayings, He was so smart"

Mizani
August 10th, 2005, 01:01 PM
"That he was. And so am I"

Subira pushed Tumai forward, and he hit the groud with a soft thud.

"I think the same rule applys to you now"

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Tumai smirked, "Well yeah, but I..I. Ah never mind I can't remember" Tumai said with a smile, "So what do you want to do today Subira?" Tumai asked.

Mizani
August 10th, 2005, 01:11 PM
"I dunno. How about we do some more exploring?" Subira grinned, letting Tumai up.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 01:12 PM
"Sounds like great fun, Lets go" Tumai smiled. "Where to?"

Kago
August 10th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout sat next to RIona and Kara."Riona is just like me when I was her age All I did was sleep and eat too" Scout said. "I didn't have too many friends when I was her age either I just had Ballard." Scout said nuzzling Kara.

"Scout you were never my age...I'm as old as Kiara." Riona said as she stood up. Compared to Scout she was 3 times his size and nearly as large as Kago.

((OOC: Simba22, Riona is an adolescent))

Mizani
August 10th, 2005, 01:18 PM
"Well how about we just wander around and see what we come across?" Subira suggested, rather tired of having to choose some specific place everytime.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 01:22 PM
"Scout you were never my age...I'm as old as Kiara." Riona said as she stood up. Compared to Scout she was 3 times his size and nearly as large as Kago.

Kara smiled, "You couldnt.. well.. er... I don't know if this is what your thinking. but you couldnt date him anyways, Hes your brother!" Kara smirked, "Besides.. hes mine!" Kara said pouncing on top of Scout and licking his cheek.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 01:36 PM

((OOC: Sorry I thought she was a cub boy do I feel stupid now.:cheese: ))

Scout licks her cheek back. "Whether you you like it or not Kara You will always be mine" He says with a chuckle rubbing noses with her.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Kara smiled, "I think I will like it" Kara said with a wink, She nuzzled his cheek.
EDIT:
Kara got off of Scout and Walked back over to Riona, "Anyways... Have you saw anyone lately that you might like .. or something?" Kara asked.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 12:34 AM
"Unfortunately, no." Riona said as she turned to Kara. "But you have one of the best."

((WHOA that last statement sounded a little wrong))

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 12:35 AM
Kara smiled, "I thought you didn't like Scout that much" Kara questioned, She sat down next to Riona and smiled up at her,
She'll find someone one day, shes so cute Kara thought to herself

EDIT:

(ooc: Lol she pounced on him.. Nothing else)

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 12:37 AM
"Well, as his sister and as a friend I say that." Riona laughed a bit and leaned in to whisper to Kara. "He wants to be mates with you in reality, but that'll be quite a while."

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 12:39 AM
Kara smiled, then looked at Riona shocked, "h-he what..?" Kara asked, She started to blush
She's just joking, she has to be.. or does he really feel that way about me Kara thought to herself

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 12:41 AM
"Whoa, the truth hit you hard there?" Riona asked as she suppressed a grin. It was hardly noticeable.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 12:46 AM
"We-Well, I Just didn't know he felt that much about me.." Kara said with a smile. "Does he tell you this stuff...?" Kara asked looking back at Scout

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 12:47 AM
"He speaks in his sleep." Riona whispered as she looked at Scout for a brief second and then at Kara.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 12:47 AM
"ooh, What else does he say about me?" Kara smirked, "Anything.. Secret like?" Kara asked with a smile.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 12:52 AM
"Not that I know of." Riona said as she lied down next to Kara. The sun was starting to set. "Beautiful sunset."

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Kara looked up at the sun, "Yeah, Guess so" She sighed. "I wonder... Riona.. Has Scout ever told you anything.. LIke.. Anything bad about me? Like things.. he hates or dislikes?" Kara asked.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 12:55 AM
"I don't really know, oh wait he wants more kisses." Riona said as she chuckled.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 12:57 AM
Kara smirked, "Really now?" Kara said, she nuzzled Rionas cheek, "Well.. I guess I could try, Thanks Riona" Kara smiled, she jumped on her back, "Ooh Soft fur.. Its softer than Scouts!" Kara smiled.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 12:59 AM
Riona laughed at Kara's remark. "Might not wanna shout that should Scout hear."

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 01:01 AM
Kara smiled, "Oops forgot about that.." Kara laughed, she laid down on Riona's back "Your fur is so warm.." Kara smiled as she nuzzled her head on her back.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 01:10 AM
Rinoa laughed. "Think it's warm..now." Riona yawned, fell alseep and rolled over on Kara, only to wake up 2 seconds later. "Oh darn, I'm sorry! Are you alright?"

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 01:12 AM
Kara smirked, "I was getting hot down there," Kara laughed as she wiped away a few sweat drops that came from her head, "Sleep tail" Kara smiled nudging her stomach playfully. "Felt kinda good though.. Was soft and warm" Kara smirked.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 01:14 AM
"Want me to do it again?" Riona laughed as she yawned. "Better have enough air."

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 01:15 AM
"No please god no!" Kara laughed, "Wait till i'm on top this time!" Kara smiled jumping on her back again, "Just don't roll over" Kara laughed as she curled up on her fur.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 01:18 AM
"Whoa, did you..oh never mind." Riona said as she fell asleep.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 01:21 AM
"Did I what?" Kara asked poking the sleeping body of Riona, "I want to know what you said" Kara asked, her curiousity overwhelmed her.
Kara thought for a second, "Oops..." Kara said slightly embarassed, "I said a bad word.. didn't I..?" Kara said looking down at Rionas back fur.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 01:34 AM
"Might have nearly let a bad word slip." Rinoa said as she nearly rolled over.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 01:35 AM
Kara frowned, "Sorry" She put on a smile, "Well I'll try not to say that again", "You can go to sleep now if you want" Kara said with a yawn as she laid down on Riona's fur.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 01:39 AM
Out of routine, Riona rolled onto her back. "Not again, I guess I'm used to sleeping on my back, maybe if you waited until I rolled over and lied on my side."

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 01:41 AM
Kara laughed, "Your doing this on purpose," She jumped to her side and smiled, "You can roll over now" Kara said with a wink as she laid down by herside.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 01:43 AM
Riona rolled over and fell asleep, snoring a bit when Kago walked up. "What are you two doin?" Kago asked.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 01:48 AM
Kara rose her head up, "Hi Kago, Nothing really, just watching Riona sleep, We were just... talking" Kara smiled.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 01:50 AM
"Right...Scout's moaning in his sleep again, long night for him." Kago said as he looked at Riona. "Nothing comprehensable, just moans. Watch it, in 5 seconds she'll roll over again."

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 01:53 AM
Kara looked at Kago funny. "Real." Kara got caught off guard and couldnt finish her sentance when Riona rolled over on top of her squishing her, she couldn't move anywhere or say anything.

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 02:13 AM
Kara smiled, then looked at Riona shocked, "h-he what..?" Kara asked, She started to blush
She's just joking, she has to be.. or does he really feel that way about me Kara thought to herself

Scout blushed as RIona said that to Kara. The truth was he really did feel that way. " I really do want to be mates with you in the future" Scout said in a whisper blushing even more.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 02:29 AM
Kago immediately threw Riona on his back so Kara could get up. "See? Told ya."

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 02:33 AM
(ooc: kara couldnt talk she was under Riona... Until now Simba ;))
Kara started gasping for air, "Dang, Sleepy head, I aught too.. grr." Kara said with a smile. She got up and walked to Scout. And smiled.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 02:35 AM
"My gosh what has she been eating?" Kago laughed as he put Riona back down.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 02:37 AM
Kara laughed, "Looks like everything she could find" Kara said poking Rionas underbelly.

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 02:39 AM
(ooc: kara couldnt talk she was under Riona... Until now Simba ;))
Kara started gasping for air, "Dang, Sleepy head, I aught too.. grr." Kara said with a smile. She got up and walked to Scout. And smiled.

Scout decided to say what he had said before he blushes. "Kara I really do feel that way about you Riona was right I do wish to be mates with you in the future." Scout says smiling his face turning a bright red from blushing.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 02:41 AM
"I uh, Uh Really?" Kara said with a smile, she blushed also, "I would love to be your mate in the future... But thats a long way away" Kara said smiling, she pushed him over on the ground getting on top of him, pinning him to the ground. she licked his cheek,

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 02:43 AM
"Well I'm willing to wait for all eternity Kara. As long as I am with you." Scout said using his stregth to reverse the pin. So Scout had Kara pinned down. He rubbed noses with her.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 02:44 AM
Kara giggled, "aww Scout your making me blush even more" Kara smiled, "And right in front of your father and Riona" Kara laughed as she licked his cheek back.

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 02:47 AM
"You look the beautifulest when you blush ANd I didn't think it was possible to look more beautiful then you all ready are. " Scout says licking her back.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 02:48 AM
Karas face turned a bright red, she was really embarassed now, "Scooouttt" Kara said with a smile, "Stop it your making me blush to much" Kara laughed, "I think your the most handsome Lion i've ever met.." Kara said purring.

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 02:51 AM
Karas face turned a bright red, she was really embarassed now, "Scooouttt" Kara said with a smile, "Stop it your making me blush to much" Kara laughed, "I think your the most handsome Lion i've ever met.." Kara said purring.

Scout purred back at her.

"Come on let's go to the you know what?" Scout says with a wink meaning his Hideout so Kara and Scout could have some privacy.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 02:52 AM
Kara smiled "Sounds like fun, Sure Scout, Bye Kago, Bye Riona" Kara said with a smile as she trotted off with Scout

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 02:56 AM
Scout walked real close to her touching his fur with her's "Bye dad see ya Sis." Scout calls before nuzzling Kara.

Kara gets kinda stuck so Scout helps her out she was so light Scout gave one last pull and she came right out and Scout and Kara rolled around. She was on top of him.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 02:57 AM
(ooc: What did Kara get stuck in rofl?)

"Pinned ya" Kara laughed, she nuzzled his cheek

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 03:01 AM
(ooc: What did Kara get stuck in rofl?)

"Pinned ya" Kara laughed, she nuzzled his cheek

{Kara got stuck in the underground tunnel Scout and Kara had to go through in order to get there Scout is very secret}

"You got lucky" Scout said nuzzling her nose.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 03:02 AM
(ooc: Oh yeah, thats right my bad)
Kara smiled, "Sure what ever silly boy" Kara giggled, She got off of him walking away with her head stuck up in the air, proud of herself that she pinned down Scout.

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 03:06 AM
(ooc: Oh yeah, thats right my bad)
Kara smiled, "Sure what ever silly boy" Kara giggled, She got off of him walking away with her head stuck up in the air, proud of herself that she pinned down Scout.

While Kara was busy gloating with her head up high Scout smiles evilly. He playfully jumps onto back sending her down they both roll down a Dusty hill Scout pins her paws down. "Rule number 1 Never let your guard down" Scout said with a smile then he licks her nose as some Dust comes off Scout.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 03:06 AM
Riona had awakened and was wandering around when she accidently fell and got stuck in the hole. "Ow ow ow! Where am I?" Riona asked looking around.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 03:08 AM
Kara laughed, "Rule number two, always have a back up plan" Kara giggled pushing him off of her with her hind legs, she got up and started running through the hole and came to the exit and collided with Riona.
"Oh no!" Kara yelled running back through the tunnel.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 03:10 AM
"Ow! Kara? Where's Scout? What is this place?" Riona asked as the vine her paw was wrapped around began to loosen. "Oh no...not good."

Simba22
"What's wrong Kara" Scout asked seeing her panick. Scout could tell it was something big.

Kovu The Lion
"Its Riona, I think she found the entrance to this place" Kara said panting. "What do we do Scout?!" Kara asked

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 03:12 AM
((OOC: She's hanging upside down))

"No, I found the enterance to la la land. Where am I?" Riona asked as the vine begant to get really loose.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 03:13 AM
((Ooc: lmao whats holding her up? -.-))

Kara looked back up the tunnel and saw Riona, "Should we talk.. Or pretend were not here?" Kara asked, "she probably already knows were here",

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 03:14 AM
Scout grabs on to her protectively.

"Just stay quiet maybe she'll think this isn't our secret hiding spot." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Kara holds on to Scout tightly, "Okay, I'm kinda scared she will find us.." Kara sighed.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 03:16 AM
"Guys, I'm upside down, are you shape blind, I can see you." Riona said. "Now where am I?" Riona felt the vine about to break. "This will not be good for my nails."

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 03:17 AM
Kara sighed, She walked up the entrance, and saw the thing holding Riona, she had an evil grin, she cut the vine holding Riona with her claw.
"Oops" Kara laughed, "Your no where.. Don't worry about it"

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 03:18 AM
Scout thinks of a lie she doesn't know where she was so she'd fall for anything. "You're by the watering hole Isn't she Kara" ? Scout said with a wink.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 03:19 AM
Kara smiled, "Yup, almost at the waterhole" she nodded her head to show she knew what Scout meant.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 03:21 AM
"Why shouldn't I worry about this what the heck have you been doing down here, what if the place caved in?" Rinoa asked. "Scout, time to go! I don't think you should be around Kara for a while, do you realize this place could..." Riona was cut off by a chunk of the tunnel that landed on her as a portion caved in.

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 03:24 AM
Scout luckily had made a back up exit.

He slowly goes through his back up exit and gets back to Kara. Scout looks real sad. He nuzzles her sadly and has to start crying loudly.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 03:25 AM
Kara looked around inside her head she was thinking of one thing
oh good job Riona, you made the place start to fall apart
"Come on Scout, we have to get out of here.. Or what?" Kara asked as a piece fell on her head knocking her unconcious

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 03:27 AM
"No goddddddddddddd no" This is all my fault. He helps Riona out and then scoops the unconcious Kara onto his back praying to the gods she'd survive.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 03:28 AM
Kara opened her eyes for a second, her vision still blurry, She saw she was moving, and was on someones back, it was.. Orange fur.. "Scou...t.." Kara said before her head fell back down on his back.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 03:28 AM
"Scout....get...help...for..me....I..love..you...a. .s...a..sis...." Riona fell unconscious outside of the cave leaving Scout with Kara.

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 03:30 AM
Kara opened her eyes for a second, her vision still blurry, She saw she was moving, and was on someones back, it was.. Orange fur.. "Scou...t.." Kara said before her head fell back down on his back.

"DOn't worry Kara everything is gonna be fine" He said in between crying. He brought her back to the den so she could be taken care of. Scout walks off sadly.

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 03:31 AM
"Scout....get...help...for..me....I..love..you...a. .s...a..sis...." Riona fell unconscious outside of the cave leaving Scout with Kara.

Scout runs off to get Kovujin and Kago to help. He was hoping he'd find them real quick.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 03:32 AM
Kovujin watched as Scout carried Kara into the cave and sat her down, "What happened here?!?" Kovujin asked running towards Kara, he nuzzled her, "Kara, Kara wake up, Kara!" Kovujin said crying, he did'nt know what had happened, was she dead, or something else, He couldnt tell, "Scout whats going on?!"

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 03:33 AM
Kago heard Scout coming fast. "Scout, what's wrong?" Kago asked as he got up and called for Kovujin.

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 03:34 AM
"It's Riona she was knocked uncontiounse" Scout said quickly running off in the direction she was knocked out.

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 03:35 AM
Kovujin watched as Scout carried Kara into the cave and sat her down, "What happened here?!?" Kovujin asked running towards Kara, he nuzzled her, "Kara, Kara wake up, Kara!" Kovujin said crying, he did'nt know what had happened, was she dead, or something else, He couldnt tell, "Scout whats going on?!"

"She's alive sir. It's all my fault. Ya see Riona got stuck in the secrt hide out of mine and accidently sent a piece of rock onto Kara. She was knocked out.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 03:36 AM
"KOVUJIN! RIONA'S IN TROUBLE!" Kago shouted as he followed Scout to Riona's location. "What happened?"

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 03:38 AM
Kovujin sighed, He sat down beside Kara nuzzling her keeping her warm so she wouldnt get to cold. "Is she the only one thats hurt?" Kovujin asked quietly, he licked Kara's cheek.
Kara blinked a few times, then threw her head up, "SCOOUUTTT!" Kara yelled, "WHERE IS HE!?" Kara asked again turning around to see Scout, "SCOUT! Oh Scout!" Kara said smiling as she ran over to him, "I thought.. I thought I wasnt going to get to see you again!"
EDIT:
Kovujin looked up at Kago, "What!?" , "Scout You stay here with Kara, Got that?" Kovujin demanded, he ran out the entrance with Kago at his side

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 03:38 AM
"Well I had this secret hideout where me and Kara would go she found it got stuck and tried to pull her head out of a hole. A rock fell and knocked her out" Scout said crying.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 03:39 AM
"A rock? Wait that's where you and Kara went when I couldn't find you, and undergound cave?" Kago asked as he raised an eyebrow.

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 03:40 AM
Kovujin sighed, He sat down beside Kara nuzzling her keeping her warm so she wouldnt get to cold. "Is she the only one thats hurt?" Kovujin asked quietly, he licked Kara's cheek.
Kara blinked a few times, then threw her head up, "SCOOUUTTT!" Kara yelled, "WHERE IS HE!?" Kara asked again turning around to see Scout, "SCOUT! Oh Scout!" Kara said smiling as she ran over to him, "I thought.. I thought I wasnt going to get to see you again!"

"I just hope Riona reconsiders. Probably no one trusts me any more except you I mean I nearly got you killed." Scout said crying. He flt so bad he messed everything up.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 03:40 AM
Kovujin smirked running beside Kago, "Well yeah, where else would they go" Kovujin said
he knew where they had been, he'd seen the place before.
EDIT:

Originally posted by Simba22
"I just hope Riona reconsiders. Probably no one trusts me any more except you I mean I nearly got you killed." Scout said crying. He flt so bad he messed everything up.

"What do you mean Riona reconsiders? what did she say?" Kovujin asked

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 03:42 AM
Kovujin smirked running beside Kago, "Well yeah, where else would they go" Kovujin said
he knew where they had been, he'd seen the place before.
EDIT:

"What do you mean Riona reconsiders? what did she say?" Kovujin asked

"She said I shouldn't see Kara anymore cause the Hideout was unsafe." Scout said crying.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 03:44 AM
Kovujin smirked, "She can't stop you from seeing her.." kovujin said whispering in Scouts ear, "Cheer up, none of this is your fault, Riona shouldn't be sneaking around or following you guys anyways"

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 03:47 AM
Kovujin smirked, "She can't stop you from seeing her.." kovujin said whispering in Scouts ear, "Cheer up, none of this is your fault, Riona shouldn't be sneaking around or following you guys anyways"

"It never did collapse until Riona got stuck. Before none of us had any problems Kara was in no danger. I'm glad you understand. It's my dad who may not be so understandable." Scout said.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 03:49 AM
"I don't want to argue, but she said she was going to take a walk well after they left, by the time they got to their destination Riona had probably woken up." Kago said as a weak Riona limped slowly up. Kago ran to his daughter and threw her on his back. "Kovujin, help me, I want to get her back and then take a look at the place she was hurt at...and you're coming too, Kovujin, you and Scout."

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 03:49 AM
Kara smiled, she ran up to where Kovujin and Scout were, "Wait up i'm coming too, I think I can help.." Kara said catching up next to Scout
EDIT
"Sure Kago," Kovujin said holding up the lower part of Rionas body and Kago had the upper part. "Where we heading to with her?" Kovujin asked.

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 03:51 AM
Scout rests his head on his shoulder thinking the worst would happen. He sighs.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 03:56 AM
"Back to the den, somebody has to watch her." Kago said as he turned to Scout. "I have a confession to make, it didn't take me my life to get here nor did I live years away, it took 5 years to get here, and I was Riona's age when I left, I just said that stuff that way you would try to be more of a lion than possible."

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 03:57 AM
Tumai looks over a hill where him and Subira were at, he saw Kovujin and another lion carrying a Female Lioness, she looked to be in her Adolescent years, She sure was... Cute for her age, No Tumai couldnt start thinking about girls, he had to keep his mind on track, He ran up to Kovujin, "Hey, Whats going on here?" Tumai asked concerned about the well being of the Lioness,
Shes a lot cuter than I thought..No STOP THINKING OF THAT Tumai thought to himself.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 03:58 AM
"There was a cave in and she was in it." Kago said as he got to the den. "Could you watch her, I wanna see what happened up close."

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 04:00 AM
"Oh , I see.. I'll watch her from here," Tumai said , "Here give her to me" Tumai said lowering his back for Kovujin and the Lion to put her on him, "I can carry her, Where do you want me to take her?" Tumai asked, Tumai couldnt keep his eyes off the Lioness, she was just to cute. or something that was making him feel like this, But.. He couldnt, what if Subira had something for him.. Or the way he feels about Subira, he can't love two lioness's at the same time..

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 04:05 AM
"Make sure she's exactly the way I left her, I don't want a dead daughter, especially when she hasn't even met a lion she likes." Kago said as he headed back to the cafe with Scout in the lead.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 04:10 AM
Tumai smiled, "I'll make sure she lives." Tumai said walking off slowly with the body on his back, "Boy are you heavy..." Tumai said quietly.

he started wondering if she was.. pregnant or if she was just fat. or did she just eat a lot today. When he was at a safe place in the Pride Lands he laid her down on a patch of grass where he thought it would be soft, he walked around her body looking at her, examining her to see if she had any wounds, she rolled her body over onto her stomach, and he saw a bump on her head

"Owch," Tumai said. He sat down beside her. he nuzzled her cheek,

wow.. She has really soft fur... I wouldnt mind falling asleep on her fur, Tumai thought to himself

"I remember this scene.." tumai said quietly

He remembered when he was with Subira in there childhood. Subira had got knocked unconcious from a branch falling from a tree and he had to look after her for a while till she regained conciousness.

"I wonder what her name is.." tumai said with a smile appearing on his face.

He loved to take after other animals, especially if it was the opposite gender as him, he could show.. a little more attention then.

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 04:11 AM
"I'm sorry dad it wasn't really my fault what happened to Riona" he said shedding a tear "Please don't tell me to stop seeing Kara if I can't see her I'll die " Scout said.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 04:15 AM
"Did you hear what I just said about my life, how it didn't take my life to get here, it took 5 years and all?" Kago said as he threw scout on his back so he could run and have directions. "I remember a cave from my early childhood, I'm searching for answers, once I find them I'm leaving, something wasn't meant to be found about my past, there's got to be some reason why I was left behind, I don't care if it's flowers, if it involves you guys getting in danger, I have to go alone."

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 04:20 AM
"No you can't leave you're my dad. If you leave I'll have no one else cause if you leave then mom will leave then Kiki then RIona. I won't have anyone left" Please don't leave me all alone only with Ballard dad." Scout said crying.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 04:20 AM
"I thought you wanted me to come with you Kago?" Kovujin asked.

(Ooc: SImba edit your post, he threw scout on Kagos back , not Scouts ;))

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 04:23 AM
"Yes, I need someone who can help me dig, Kovujin." Kago said as he turned to Scout. "What happened in my past might be dangerous. I was left behind for a reason, and I don't care what it is, I'm going to be in danger, that's why Riona and Karifu will watch you guys."

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 04:24 AM
Kovujin smiled, "Any danger you get in, I'm in with you, Thats what friends are for, they're there for you when you need them, And you are not going to tell me to stay behind" Kovujin smirked, "Lets get going"

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 04:25 AM
"But I don't want you to die dad I don't know what I'd do if you never returned" Scout said. "Are you leaving for good or just for a while?" Scout says in a sniffle.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 04:25 AM
"No, I mean danger that could get me killed, if I go down I want to know nobody else will go either. You have a family you need to manage, Riona knows how to take care of cubs....I don't."

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 04:26 AM
Kovujin smirked, "Does it look like I really care what your telling me Kago, I'm not leaving, If You die, I die, Got that?" Kovujin demanded, "I'm not leaving you alone,"

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 04:28 AM
That's what Scout meant by never returned he didn't want his only dad who cared about him to die. He'd rather die trying to protect him then Kago dieing and Scout doing nothing but he had no choice. He hugs his dad and starts crying. "I love you dad".

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 04:28 AM
"I don't want you to die with such a young family, mine can fend for itself, if I die you need to help Karifu too!" Kago shouted as he began to cry. "I want to meet my fate alone, cause so far it seems to be bad. I love my family, I love Karifu, Scout, Riona, Ballard, Kiki. I love them enough to make sure they're untouched should I die."

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 04:31 AM
Kovujin pushed Kago a little, "You have a thick head, I'm not leaving, My family can look after itself, Kara is good at raising kids as i've seen so far. "My Pride Taught me one thing, NEVER betray your friends, NEVER leave there side, That was our main rule, I'm not breaking a rule of the Jeshi Pride, If you go down, I am too, But i'll fight to my last breath.. Or what ever happens that brings us down."

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 04:36 AM
"No not you too Kovujin you were my first real friend here You can't leave. I can't let you or my dad die. I'm brave I'll come with you guys. I'm not going to sit here and watch you die just like my old parents no that's not how it's going to happen." Scout said with a tear in his eyes.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 04:37 AM
"What is this? An ownage contest? Your family needs you more than I do, ok this is just the beginning of the puzzle of my life." Kago said as he frowned and kept walking. "Are we there yet Scout?"

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 04:38 AM
Kovujin looked back at Scout, "NO!. Your staying here with Kara, Got that? If you follow us... You'll never see her again" Kovujin yelled, He was very aggrivated at this point, and he knew that Scout would listen to him if he said that.

"Please stay Scout, I don't want you to leave me..." Kara said smiling she nuzzled Scout and licked away one of his tears,

EDIT

"What is this? An ownage contest? Your family needs you more than I do, ok this is just the beginning of the puzzle of my life." Kago said as he frowned and kept walking. "Are we there yet Scout?"

"NO, I'm just trying to get through your head, that i'm staying with you till you leave that cave." Kovujin said with a smile.

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 04:39 AM
[There as in the Collapse of his hideout?]

Scout frowned.

"Yeah we're here" Scout says sadly. He didn't want the 2 of them killing themselves. Scout was willing to come along and have himself killed just to make sure that they weren't.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 04:42 AM
Kago walked up to an opening in the ground. "Away we go." Kago said as he went in. "We need to dig this out."

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 04:43 AM
Scout helped Kago and Kovujin dog he was pretty good at digging. Pretty soon they all had dug away the rubble."Ya sure I can't come I'll protect you two I don't want you to die" Scout said.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 04:47 AM
"Ok, so if this is the main part...I see a part that looks like it caved in over here." Kago called as he walked to the left of the enterance and began to dig. "This place, I remember this place, I was born here!"

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 04:48 AM
Kovujin looked around, "Looks.. Creepy, You were born here?" Kovujin asked,
"Scout stay outside with Kara,"

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 04:49 AM
"AWWWWWWWWWWWW, man I get to miss out on all the fun." He walks outside and sits next to Kara nuzzling her. "SOrry about what happened to you darling" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 04:51 AM
Kara smiled, "Its okay, besides I got to have that dream again.. The one with the cubs.. and I got to see what they looked like.." Kara smiled, "They were so cute.. We only had two cubs this time though.. One was Orange.. With a white underbelly..and white Paws.. She was so cute.. The other was a Male, He was like you.. Orange with a light Muzzle, underbelly and paws." Kara smiled nuzzling Scout back.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 04:53 AM
"Yes, on these walls, there's art, dig faster!" Kago called as he dug as much as possible. "These pictures, that's my mother, my father, that must be me, a crown on my father..." Kago realized his destiny was to have been a king. "Do you know what this means?"

Simba22
August 11th, 2005, 04:53 AM
Kara smiled, "Its okay, besides I got to have that dream again.. The one with the cubs.. and I got to see what they looked like.." Kara smiled, "They were so cute.. We only had two cubs this time though.. One was Orange.. With a white underbelly..and white Paws.. She was so cute.. The other was a Male, He was like you.. Orange with a light Muzzle, underbelly and paws." Kara smiled nuzzling Scout back.

"The day I have cubs with you will be the happiest day of my life" Scout said kissing her on the head where the rock hit her.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 04:58 AM
Kovujin looked at the painting, "I have no clue..." He started digging again with his front claws.

EDIT:
Kara purred, then smiled, she laid down on the grass, then put her head down on the dirt. "I love you so much Scout" kara smiled.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 05:10 AM
"You don't realize this, keep digging, we may unearth something." Kago said as he kept digging. Finally, he finished diging out the area. "I know what this means." Kago said pointin to a lion with a crown, lioness, and a cub. "My father, mother and me. My father was the king, many lions believed in him, but over half of his pride didn't so they ran, what they didn't know is that they left me here to be heir to the thone, unfortunately the rest of the pride left too. I'm a king without a pride, and I can't take this one over."

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 05:24 AM
Kovujin frowned, "I see.. That stinks, I'll tell you if I find anything" Kovujin smiled, he kept digging at the ground.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 05:30 AM
"You don't get this do you? I'm a king...a king of a pride that's broken up. Keep digging." Kago said as he dug further.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Riona had begun to wake up and saw Tumai standing near her. "Hello." Riona said as she tried to keep control of her thoughts. Wow he's strong...I wonder if he's already taken by somebody else...who cares I'll flirt anyway. "Who are you...you're pretty strong." Riona pointed out.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 05:33 AM
Kovujin laughed, "apparently I don't, or i just don't care" Kovujin lied, he cared about Kago a lot, he cared for all his friends.
--
"Well hello there, I'm taking your Riona, Kago's daughter, I'm Tumai" Tumai said trying to make himself sound 'cool'. "And thanks, I guess you could say that" Tumai said with a smile that would make any girl happy,
"Glad to see your okay.." Tumai said purring.
Wow this is funny, shes going for me.. i can tell.

"I have a question... Are you pregnant?" Tumai asked looking at her stomach, "Or just.. Full?" Tumai smirked.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 05:35 AM
"WHAT IN THE WORLD I LOOK FAT? OH CRAP!" Riona said as she quickly got up and looked at her stomach. "I haven't eaten much recently oh crap."

SimbakeLioness
August 11th, 2005, 05:35 AM
A Silent Prayer

From the time the sun comes up,
to the time it goes down,
I feel I am always wandering around.

Never fitting in here,
Always feeling left out there,
I wonder:
DOES ANYONE REALLY CARE?

I feel so alone,
Like nobody is there.
Don't tell me it's any different, for
it's more than I can bear!

For nobody knows of the guilt and the shame
as I wait alone,
calling my father's name.
But still he does not answer me.

One moment in time,
One moment of trust -
gone forever!
How I wish I had died!

Oh my father, I'm in pain.
My mentor, my trusted friend.
Why have you gone?
Why have you broken your promise?

For before the accident
you said you'd always be there for me.
But you are not.
And I alone, in a cold, couldn't-care-less world.

And, for me
it is always night -
an endless night!
For the sun has gone away.

If you are watching me, Father,
please hear my voiceless prayer.
Watch over Mother
and my betrothed.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 05:37 AM
Tumai laughed, I knew she would do that, and say those words, all girls do when they get a little overwieght.

"Well... Er.. I've never seen you before so I don't know if you look fat or not, Do you look fatter than normal?" Tumai smirked, "Wouldnt matter anyways.. I like any lioness thats nice" Tumai said with a purr,
Oh crap I did not just say that , good going Tumai, now Subira is sure to kill you' Tumai thought to himself

(ooc: WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT POST ALL ABOUT?!?)

SimbakeLioness
August 11th, 2005, 05:40 AM
A Silent Prayer :alone:

From the time the sun comes up,
to the time it goes down,
I feel I am always wandering around.

Never fitting in here,
Always feeling left out there,
I wonder:
DOES ANYONE REALLY CARE?

I feel so alone,
Like nobody is there.
Don't tell me it's any different, for
it's more than I can bear!

For nobody knows of the guilt and the shame
as I wait alone,
calling my father's name.
But still he does not answer me.

One moment in time,
One moment of trust -
gone forever!
How I wish I had died!

Oh my father, I'm in pain.
My mentor, my trusted friend.
Why have you gone?
Why have you broken your promise?

For before the accident
you said you'd always be there for me.
But you are not.
And I am alone, in a cold, couldn't-care-less world.

And, for me
it is always night -
an endless night!
For the sun has gone away.

If you are watching me, Father,
please hear my voiceless prayer.
Watch over Mother
and my betrothed.

Kago
August 11th, 2005, 05:43 AM
"What did you say...are you hitting on me?" Riona asked as she looked at Tumai in suprise.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"I guess you don't understand." Kago said as he saw the rest of the wall. "But he left one behind to be king, though the roads will be tough, he'll make it...the rest's incomprehensible."

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 05:45 AM
"What, No, Not that I know of" Tumai smirked, "How are you feeling, Any bruises? I checked you out earlier every angle of your body, nothing wrong that I saw, but do you feel any pain anywhere?" Tumai asked pretty concerned for the well being of the Lioness.
EDIT:
Tumai looked back up at the hill, He had left Subira, he felt kinda bad about leaving her, but he had to help Kovujin, he was such a good friend to him, He let out a sigh. He kept thinking he should go back, but he promised Kago he'd watch after Riona, So many promises Tumai made that he could never keep.

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 06:15 AM
Subira bounded over to Tumai and another lioness.

"Hey Tumai, who's your friend?" She smiled, hoping that this new lioness could become a new pal of hers.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 06:22 AM
Tumai smiled at Subira, "Sorry for leaving you.. Kovujin needed me to look after Riona, Thats her, Shes.. Nice" Tumai smirked, He sat up and walked over and sat down next to Subira. He licked her cheek, "Sorry for leaving you.. really, Will you forgive me?" Tumai said with a smile across his face.

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 06:30 AM
Subira blushed a light crimson, as Tumai licked her cheek, but she regained her composure quickly.

"Well I am the forgiving sort. I've forgiven you for about every I've done with you. Like the countless times we went to the Hyena's den"

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 06:32 AM
Tumai smiled, "Well, Yeah true, but it was fun you have to admit!" Tumai said quite entergetically, He nuzzled her cheek, "Thanks Subira, your a great friend"

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 06:35 AM
"Sure, being chased by Hyena's and fretting if I'm gonna see the light of day tomorow is real 'fun'" Subira smirked, hoping to hide her embarassment with a sarcastic comeback.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 06:36 AM
Tumai laughed a little, "Well yeah, but those were the good times, some of those times we werent so lucky. Other things we did were plain stupid, but hey its what cubs do" Tumai smirked.

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 06:40 AM
"Well you were definatly not a normal cub" Subira grinned, her smile twisted in a teasing manner.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 06:46 AM
"Most Definitly, I was more than different" Tumai laughed,

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 06:49 AM
"When I say differrent, I don't mean that in a good way" Subira laughed, nudging him playfully.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 06:50 AM
Tumai smirked, "I knew you'd say that" he pushed her back playfully, "I wasnt all that bad now was I?" Tumai said with a wink.

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 06:55 AM
"Not that bad? Ha, thats a laugh. Need I remind you of the Rhino inciedent?" Subira grinned. She knew nothing embarassed Tumai more then the Rhino inciedent. No lion wants to admit that they got their butt whipped by a baby Rhino.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 06:57 AM
Tumai's face turned red almost with embarassment, "No no Stay quiet please Subira i'll do anything just... don't say it!" Tumai begged.

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 07:01 AM
"Well look whos the big sook, now that I mention the Rhino inciedent" Subira grinned, flicking her tail in his face.

"Your just a little baby aren't you?"

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 07:02 AM
Tumai had to respect her unless he wanted to be embarassed, Yes.. Yes I am" Tumai said half heartedly, he hoped she was having fun with this cause he sure wasnt. "Well, I don't cry like one, thats a good thing" Tumai smirked.

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 07:04 AM
"Oh really, now if I remember correctly, you cried more then any baby would after that run in with the cheetahs" Subira teased, enjoying the power she had over him.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 07:05 AM
Tumai put on a fake smile, "Well.. That was an unpredictable incident.." Tumai laughed, "But it was funny.. I guess"

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 07:08 AM
"Oh cheer up you big sook" Subira smirked, pinning him down playfully.

"Like I'd tell anyone about these things"

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 07:10 AM
Tumai smiled, this time for real, He was glad Subira wouldn't embarass him like that, he did make a few stupid descisions in the past. "Thanks Subira" Tumai said. he looked for a way out of the pin, but couldnt find anyway. "Well, Hows the view from up there?" Tumai joked.

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 07:13 AM
"Pretty boring" Subira grinned, touching his nose against hers so that he knew she was joking. He seemed to get depressed rather easily.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 07:23 AM
Tumai blushed, "You can get off now." Tumai said smiling.

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 07:24 AM
"And what if I don't?" Subira grinned, in a half threat half joke tone of voice.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 07:25 AM
"Well if you don't, then i'll just lay here and you can stay there, but I think I might just fall asleep" Tumai said with a fake yawn.

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 07:28 AM
"Oh ha ha" Subira smirked, getting of Tumai. She groomed her paw, before looking up at Tumai again.

"So who is Riona anyway?" She asked, looking again at the lioness behind Tumai.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 07:29 AM
"She's Kago's adopted Daughter, Thats all I really know about her" Tumai said with a smile,

Mizani
August 11th, 2005, 07:31 AM
"So you have a girlfriend then?" Subira grinned, her teasing smiled returning to her face.

Kovu The Lion
August 11th, 2005, 07:34 AM
Tumai was shocked, She thought He liked her, No way, If only she knew who he really loved,
"Uh, No, Who ever told you that? Better yet, what gave you that assumption?" Tumai asked,