PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kara nuzzled Scout, "It was sad.. But you still have us Scout" Kara reassured him, She nuzzled his cheek, "I love you Scout" Kara smiled. "Thank .. Nala" She almost said queen but stopped, "Maybe you can tell me a little more about Simba" Kara said with a wink.

Scout nuzzled her back. "I love you too Kara with all of my little heart. Don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you guys probably go in a state of depression for the rest of my life" Scout said.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
''he cerainally was there when your father was king and he's still here now your king and Kiara and Kopa are growing up'' she smiled.

(I know, i was referring to both of you and Twilight :D )

(Ah, ok. ;))

"Yeah... creepy little monkey as I call him." Simba smirks to Nala as he rubs his chin across her back once more purring softly.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout thought to himself and then decided to tell her. "Sorry for acting a little bit weird ya, see months back my parents were killed by hyenas right in front of me. And every time I think of the Outlands I think about their death. And a couple days ago I was in the Outlands with Kara and her father and I found my dead parents bodies in the corner of the den. I was so scared and sad". Scout said.

:Ohno: ''thats terrible'' Nala replied giving Scout a lion Hug. ''Lions do not like Hyenas! They nearly killed us when we were young cubs!''

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 02:58 PM
"I remember that..." Simba sighs, "That was in the Elephant graveyard. Lucky me and you made a great escape." Simba smirks to Nala as he continues to nuzzle down her back.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 02:59 PM
:Ohno: ''thats terrible'' Nala replied giving Scout a lion Hug. ''Lions do not like Hyenas! They nearly killed us when we were young cubs!''

Scout returned the hug that Nala gave him. "Well I am glad those hyenas didn't kill you, I wouldn't have met such great friends if they did" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Kara looked over to Nala and Simba, "Wow you guys got into a lot of trouble when you were cubs it seems like, Naughty cubs." Kara giggled.
"We havnt gotten into... well to much trouble... Yet" Kara laughed.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Kara looked over to Nala and Simba, "Wow you guys got into a lot of trouble when you were cubs it seems like, Naughty cubs." Kara giggled.
"We havnt gotten into... well to much trouble... Yet" Kara laughed.

"Yeah, yet is the key word wherever I'm around you know trouble is sure to follow" Scout said with a laugh. Rubbing noses with her again.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Kara smiled, "We havnt gotten into any trouble lately.. That I remember"
She looked over to Simba, "We've been good lately, havnt been wreching havoc across the Pride Lands like some cubs." Kara joked.

Kago
August 8th, 2005, 03:14 PM
Kago had just awoken and left his den to find Scout. As he walked up to his cub Kago saw King Simba and Nala. "Good day to you your majesty, has Scout given you any trouble?" Kago asked as he looked at Scout.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 03:14 PM
"hello Kago!" Kara said excitedly, She loved Scouts father so much he was so cool. "How have you been?" Kara smiled.

Kago
August 8th, 2005, 03:16 PM
"Fine, thank you, how have you been?" Kago asked with a smile as he looked at Scout and Kara with hopes that they didn't do anything dangerous. He always seemed to be the one to save their skins before anything bad happened.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Kara smirked, "Nothing to bad" she said nudgeing Scouts shoulder, "Nah i'm just kidding, we havnt gotten into..really no trouble in a long long time"

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 03:18 PM
Scout returned the hug that Nala gave him. "Well I am glad those hyenas didn't kill you, I wouldn't have met such great friends if they did" Scout said.

''that's a really nice thing to say, thank you'' she said smiling at Scout.
''Yes Simba, The trouble you put us in when we were cubs'' she laughed.
''he's not been any trouble at all'' Nala replied to Kago.

Kago
August 8th, 2005, 03:19 PM
"Thank goodness." Kago said as he lied down next to Scout. "I don't want him to tire you guys out because he always seems to be active. You know how cubs are."

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 03:20 PM
"What, You actually thought us two perfect angels would get into trouble, Were not that bad are we?" Kara snickered. She jumped onto Kago's back and laid down on his fur, "Your furs not as soft as Scouts" Kara joked.

Kago
August 8th, 2005, 03:22 PM
"Huh, I thought I got all of the sand from my journey here out at the last source of water there was before I got here." Kago joked even though he didn't care. "Well let's see...actually you're right, no trouble lately."

"Daddy?" Riona called as she looked around for Kago.
"What, what do you want?" Kago asked as Riona walked up.
"Just making sure you were around. Well I'm off for a nap." Riona said as she walked away.
"You just woke up!" Kago said as he rolled his eyes. "Always tired."

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Kara smiled, "You need a bath then, cause its not all out" Kara joked, She jumped off his back and laid between him and Scout. "Whatcha gonna do today Kago?" Kara asked.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Kago
"Thank goodness." Kago said as he lied down next to Scout. "I don't want him to tire you guys out because he always seems to be active. You know how cubs are."

''Oh it's alright, they remind me of when I was a young cub.'' she smiled softly.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 03:26 PM
"We were like you as a cub?" Kara asked, "So does that mean, I might turn out to be like you?" Kara asked,
wow that would be soo cool to be like Nala as an adult Kara thought to herself

Kago
August 8th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Kara smiled, "You need a bath then, cause its not all out" Kara joked, She jumped off his back and laid between him and Scout. "Whatcha gonna do today Kago?" Kara asked.

"I guess I'll just hang around here and talk with the group, haven't thought of anything better to do." Kago said as he lifted his head up and looked at Nala. "Don't you have a daughter?"

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 03:34 PM
"We were like you as a cub?" Kara asked, "So does that mean, I might turn out to be like you?" Kara asked,
wow that would be soo cool to be like Nala as an adult Kara thought to herself

"Yeah and I might turn out like Simba. That'd be so great. " Scout said licking his father Kago.

Kago
August 8th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Kago had a "ugh why'd you say that" expression as he put hie face in his paws.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 03:37 PM
"I guess I'll just hang around here and talk with the group, haven't thought of anything better to do." Kago said as he lifted his head up and looked at Nala. "Don't you have a daughter?"

''Young Kiara'' she smiled at Kago. ''Yes i do.'' she then looked to Kara ''Yes you are Kara and Yes you might'' she said smiling.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Kago had a "ugh why'd you say that" expression as he put hie face in his paws.

Scout could see the expression on his dad's face. "Something the matter dad? " Scout asks concerned.

Kago
August 8th, 2005, 03:40 PM
"You know what it's like when they need a nap after waking up then." Kago said as he looked up. "And with Karifu taking in every cub that has no home, not that that's a bad thing, somebody's gonna step on her and then it's not gonna be pretty."

"No I'm fine, but hearing this I just hope you stay out of trouble for a while." Kago said as he looked at Scout. "Need I remind you who has to save your skin if you get into trouble."

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Kara looked up, "Step on who Kago?" Kara asked concerned.

Kago
August 8th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Kara looked up, "Step on who Kago?" Kara asked concerned.

"Riona, she's always sleeping in the middle of the den." Kago said in a tired tone. "And she hates to be woken up."

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 03:44 PM
"You know what it's like when they need a nap after waking up then." Kago said as he looked up. "And with Karifu taking in every cub that has no home, not that that's a bad thing, somebody's gonna step on her and then it's not gonna be pretty."

"No I'm fine, but hearing this I just hope you stay out of trouble for a while." Kago said as he looked at Scout. "Need I remind you who has to save your skin if you get into trouble."

"Don't worry dad I haven't gotten into trouble for a while now. Ever since I met Kara I never wanted to get into trouble I just wanted to be with her. "Scout says nuzzling his dad.

Kago
August 8th, 2005, 03:47 PM
"I know so you and Kara together is one of the best things that I could wish for, otherise every other day I'd be saving your skin." Kago said as he nuzzled Scout back.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Kara laughed, "Was he that bad without me?" Kara giggled, "Bad boy Scout" she said playfully nudging him, "Make your daddy save you all the time." she winked at Scout

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Scout laughs a little bit even though what Kago was saying was mostly true. Before Kara he didn't think he was any more Mischeivious then any other cubs. He mostly just liked to explore and trouble seemed to follow him around no matter where he went. But he was glad he was saving his dad from saving his hide.

Scout climbs onto his dad's back. Smiling down at him.

"Please don't spank me" He said playfully to Kara licking her.

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 03:51 PM
''and just what would you like as an award'' she laughed softly nuzzling back at Twillight. ''I'm sure we'll be around as long as him, well i hope we are'' she smirked.

"Anything" Twilight smirked at her purring and nuzzling her back "Be around as long as Rafiki; well I'd love to be around for a long time" he smiled at the thought before nuzzling her stomach again.
"We got a long way to go yet to be near Rafiki's age" he smirked "Hes been about for a few generations of the royal family.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Scout laughs a little bit even though what Kago was saying was mostly true. Before Kara he didn't think he was any more Mischeivious then any other cubs. He mostly just liked to explore and trouble seemed to follow him around no matter where he went. But he was glad he was saving his dad from saving his hide.

Scout climbs onto his dad's back. Smiling down at him.

"Please don't spank me" He said playfully to Kara licking her.

Kara laughed, "Oh that would be funny, Why shouldnt I?" Kara giggled.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 03:58 PM
''that's a really nice thing to say, thank you'' she said smiling at Scout.
''Yes Simba, The trouble you put us in when we were cubs'' she laughed.
''he's not been any trouble at all'' Nala replied to Kago.
"Yeah...the danger I put you in." Simba smirks to Nala as he nuzzles her again softly.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Kara laughed, "Oh that would be funny, Why shouldnt I?" Kara giggled.

"UMMMMMMMMMMM Because you love me and you're too good of a friend to do that?" Scout said inocently looking at her inncoently with his big ocean blue eyes and a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 04:00 PM
"Okay fine" kara smiled, She nuzzled his cheek, "But that doesnt mean Kago wont" she winked at Kago.

Kago
August 8th, 2005, 04:05 PM
"Is your daughter much trouble, your majesty?" Kago asked as he looked at Scout. "Every other day I ran somewhere to save him."

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 04:08 PM
"Is your daughter much trouble, your majesty?" Kago asked as he looked at Scout. "Every other day I ran somewhere to save him."

Scout was starting to feel a little bad by the way that Kago was talking about him. He jumped off his back and lies down about a foot or two away from everyoue else. Scout never thought of himself as that much trouble. And maybe if he was so much trouble his dad would be better off not having Scout as a kid.

Kago
August 8th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Kago saw Scout and turned to him. "It's ok, at least you have someone to save you, I had to run from most of my enemies because I could barely fight on my way here."

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Kara walked over to Scout and laid down beside him, "Where do you think your going.." Kara smiled, she nuzzled his cheek, he looked sad, "Whats wrong Scout?" Kara asked.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 04:13 PM
"Kiara? She was enough trouble when she was a cub... now that she's grown up a bit, she isn't as much trouble as she used to be." Simba replies to Kago's question.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Kago saw Scout and turned to him. "It's ok, at least you have someone to save you, I had to run from most of my enemies because I could barely fight on my way here."

"I don't mean to be a lot of trouble too you dad I really don't from the day You decided to become my adopted father I tried so hard to stay out of trouble too make it a little easy on you so you didn't have to save my neck every two seconds. It just kinda makes me feel kinda bad with myself that despite all my hard work to stay out of trouble I still do end up getting into trouble. "Scout said.

Kago
August 8th, 2005, 04:15 PM
"Riona's no trouble, she sleeps all day..." Kago said as he thought about someone stepping on her. "and I'm worried about if somebody steps on her."

Kago turned to reassure Scout. "I know, you're exaggerating about how much trouble you get in...I think I am too...from what I remember it was once every 2 weeks."

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Kara smiled, "see your not all that bad now Scout" kara smiled, "Any trouble you get into, i'll be there beside in the midst of it" Kara said trying to make Scout feel better.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 04:22 PM
"Riona's no trouble, she sleeps all day..." Kago said as he thought about someone stepping on her. "and I'm worried about if somebody steps on her."

Kago turned to reassure Scout. "I know, you're exaggerating about how much trouble you get in...I think I am too...from what I remember it was once every 2 weeks."

Scout starts feeling even worse for his dad. Now, Scout was starting to feel like a real jerk. "I'm sorry dad I really am" Scout said his eyes starting to water a little."It's just that Every one of the other cubs They're all just perfect little angels who never seem to get in trouble I almost feel like I don't belong I mean you never hear of Ballard almost getting killed or Kiki or Riona. No, it's always me. Scout is always the big trouble maker in the family. I want to be perfect like every one of the other kids in my family and I've tried to be I really have." Scout said shedding a tear and then he hugs his dad.

Kago
August 8th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Scout starts feeling even worse for his dad. Now, Scout was starting to feel like a real jerk. "I'm sorry dad I really am" Scout said his eyes starting to water a little."It's just that Every one of the other cubs They're all just perfect little angels who never seem to get in trouble I almost feel like I don't belong I mean you never hear of Ballard almost getting killed or Kiki or Riona. No, it's always me. Scout is always the big trouble maker in the family. I want to be perfect like every one of the other kids in my family and I've tried to be I really have." Scout said shedding a tear and then he hugs his dad.

"Oh geez what have I done?" Kago asked himself aloud as he hugged Scout. "You're growing so I don't think you're gonna cause anymore trouble."

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Kara licked Scouts tears away, "Your not a trouble maker in my book, Your a great cub, Your perfect in everyway to me" Kara said smiling, she nuzzled him on the cheek,

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Scout nuzzles her back and hugs her." Glad one other cub thinks that" Scout says with a sniffle.

He turns to Kago.

"From this moment on I'm going to try to not get into any trouble at all. I'm gonna make you proud of me if it takes me the rest of my life" Scout said. He wanted to make him be the happiest father in the world.

Kago
August 8th, 2005, 04:35 PM
By now Kago was feeling like an idiot in front of Simba. "I'm sorry, but I think I hear Riona calling." Kago said as he got up and walked back to the den stepping on Riona as he entered.

"Hey what was that for?" Riona asked as she glared at Kago
"Sorry I didn't see you." Kago said as he resumed walking to where he sleeps with Karifu.
"I was in plain sight!" Riona argued as she got up.
"I told you not to sleep in the middle of the den." Kago said as Riona scratched him.
"I'm not going to respond to that." Kago said as he wiped the blood off of his right upper leg.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Kara watched as Kago left, "Hmm, Scout, What do you want to do? Maybe play a game?" Kara smiled, she knew that would make him feel better, it was his favourite thing to do. She looked at Nala, "You wouldn't have a problem if we left you guys would you?" Kara asked.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Scout now with everything added to his worries now he was disappointed he embarrassed his father in front of the King. Scout thought a game might cheer him up a little. The sound of Kara's laughter would help put him in a better mood. When she laughed it seemed like all of his sadness and depression goes away. "Sure, I'd love to play a game." He didn't sound as eager but that was only because he had so much troubling him.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 04:44 PM
"What do you want to play?" Kara asked, she pushed him over and pinned him down, "Anything will suit me just don't ask me what to do, or i'll say the same as usually." Kara smiled as she licked his cheek.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 04:51 PM
Scout smiled as he licked her back. He could always count on Kara to brighten up his day. "I think we should stick with our favorite game ever Wrestling" Scout said as he playfully pushes her off him and pounces on her pinning her down. He smiles and touches noses with her affectionately.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Kara giggled, "Okay Scout" Kara said before she got pinned down, "Oh hey, No fair I didn't get a warning" Kara joked, She rolled him over to his side and pushed herself ontop of him, "Aha, No warning for you now" Kara smiled, she stepped off him and her front leg brushed across the ticklish spot on his stomach, she forgot about that.." Oooh yeah.." Kara said with an evilish grin on her face, she pinned him down and started rubbing her paw on his stomach.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 04:56 PM
Scout started laughing hysterically as Kara had Scout pinned. He was kicking his hind legs playfully trying get her off him.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Kara pushed down his hind legs with hers, holding him down so he couldnt escape, "Oh no you don't" Kara said smiling as she continued rubbing her paw on his stomach, "You've been a bad boy, now for your punishment" Kara joked.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Ballard walked up and smiled when she saw what she was doing. "Hey May I join you in tickling Scout?"

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Anything" Twilight smirked at her purring and nuzzling her back "Be around as long as Rafiki; well I'd love to be around for a long time" he smiled at the thought before nuzzling her stomach again.
"We got a long way to go yet to be near Rafiki's age" he smirked "Hes been about for a few generations of the royal family.

''I'll hunt you a zebra some time'' she laughed giving him a quick kiss. ''you can say that again'' she smiled.

Originally posted by King Simba
"Yeah...the danger I put you in." Simba smirks to Nala as he nuzzles her again softly.

''You admit it was you now'' she laughed nuzzling Simba back softly and licking him.

''she does run off every now and again, but she ain't that much trouble, just a cub full of energy who wants to explore like most young cubs.'' she smiled.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 05:11 PM
''You admit it was you now'' she laughed nuzzling Simba back softly and licking him.

"Yeah, well, it was." Simba laughs back to her, "...it wasn't you now was it?" He licks her back.

Kago
August 8th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Kago had exited his den with a small scar where Riona scratched him. "I stepped oh her." Kago said to Nala when he saw her expression.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Ballard walked up and smiled when she saw what she was doing. "Hey May I join you in tickling Scout?"

Kara grinned, "Sure" She moved over some, "Your in for it now Scout" Kara laughed, she kept rubbing her paw on his stomach.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Ballard puts her paws on Scout's chest and starts tickling his whole chest along with Kara. Scout is laughing so hard he can barely even breathe.

Kago
"I'm sorry if I was like an idiot, I've never had any siblings and the way I lived was as a nomad so I don't know much about cubs." Kago said apologetically as he lied down.

Kovu The Lion
Kara looked at Scout, "You okay?" Kara said she stopped tickling him, "Hold on ballard I don't think he can breath" Kara said laughing. "Breath Scout you silly cub" Kara laughed, she licked his cheek.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Kago had exited his den with a small scar where Riona scratched him. "I stepped oh her." Kago said to Nala when he saw her expression.

Nala paused for a moment...
''You... You.. Stepped on Kiara?'' she said shocked and confused.

"Yeah, well, it was." Simba laughs back to her, "...it wasn't you now was it?" He licks her back.

''No it wasn't'' she chuckled.

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 05:18 PM
''I'll hunt you a zebra some time'' she laughed giving him a quick kiss. ''you can say that again'' she smiled.

"Sounds good to me" Twilight smirked up at Nala and gave her a kiss back on the muzzle before nuzzling her slightly under then chin.
"I know we are going to be around for a few more generations as will Rafiki I guess at the rate hes going at the moment" he smiled once more and nuzzled her stomach once again.
"Makes me wonder what the futures got in hold for us all" he smirked.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Scout had to catch his breath. "Okay I'm ready now" but with both of them off him he rolls onto his chest so they couldn't get to his tickleish spot. Scout laughs. "What are you girls gonna do now?" Scout said. "Now that on my chest there's no way you can get to my tickelish spot." Scout said with a grin.

Kago
August 8th, 2005, 05:20 PM

"No, I stepped on my daughter, Riona, she was sleeping in the middle of the enterance." Kago said as he looked at Nala. "I haven't even met Kiara."

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 05:20 PM

"I don't think he stepped on Kiara, Nala... he stepped on Riona... at least I think so." Simba looks over at them confused before looking back at Nala, "And no, it wasn't you. At least I admit that I did it." Simba smirks and nuzzles her again.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Kara smiled she looked at Ballard, "You don't think so?" Kara said . she grabbed Scouts front left paw, and Ballard grabbed his right front paw and drug him over to his side, they jumped on him and pinned him down, "Girls are to smart for you guys, Don't ever doubt two girls at work" Kara smirked.

Simba22

[Her name is Riona not Kiara ;) LOL]

Nala The Lion
"Sounds good to me" Twilight smirked up at Nala and gave her a kiss back on the muzzle before nuzzling her slightly under then chin.
"I know we are going to be around for a few more generations as will Rafiki I guess at the rate hes going at the moment" he smiled once more and nuzzled her stomach once again.
"Makes me wonder what the futures got in hold for us all" he smirked.

Nala smiled at Twilight nuzzling him back. ''I'm sure the future will be all positive''

Kago
August 8th, 2005, 05:22 PM
"I don't think he stepped on Kiara, Nala... he stepped on Riona... at least I think so." Simba looks over at them confused before looking back at Nala, "And no, it wasn't you. At least I admit that I did it." Simba smirks and nuzzles her again.

"Yep, you might want to be careful if you come near my family's den, she's asleep in the middle of the enterance." Kago said as he rubbed his leg with his paw.

Nela
August 8th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Kovujin sighed, "That sounds nice to have someone by your side through thick and thin, by yourside, always there for you no matter what, I know what you mean.. I would have the same feeling if I knew my parents" He tried to smile, but couldnt he just looked at the ground.

"Anyways, I may not have a spirit to guide me through my mistakes and accomplishments but I do have Nela, shes always been there for me, and I've always been there for her, ever since we've meet." Kovujin said nuzzling Nelas cheek,
"dunno what i'd do with out her" he said smiling

"So, you don't think I'm crazy?" Star laughed a little. "I'm glad."

Nela smiled and nuzzled hiim back happpily.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 05:23 PM
"No, I stepped on my daughter, Riona, she was sleeping in the middle of the enterance." Kago said as he looked at Nala. "I haven't even met Kiara."

''Oh! Is your daughter ok? where is she now?'' Nala said concerned.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Kara smiled she looked at Ballard, "You don't think so?" Kara said . she grabbed Scouts front left paw, and Ballard grabbed his right front paw and drug him over to his side, they jumped on him and pinned him down, "Girls are to smart for you guys, Don't ever doubt two girls at work" Kara smirked. Scout laughs even more as they both have Scout pinned. "Oh you guys just wait I'll get the both of you back for this" Scout says playfully.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 05:24 PM
"Yep, you might want to be careful if you come near my family's den, she's asleep in the middle of the enterance." Kago said as he rubbed his leg with his paw.
"Hmm... well I don't think I'll be going in that way then." Simba grimaces when he sees Kago's leg. He then hears his stomach rumble again.

Kovu The Lion
Originally posted by Nela
"So, you don't think I'm crazy?" Star laughed a little. "I'm glad."

Nela smiled and nuzzled hiim back happpily.
Kovujin smiled, "nope, I've met a lot more crazier people out there in my travels."

Nala The Lion

''Nala sat down quickly.'' she was feeling faint and energyless, she nuzzles Simba back softly ''what have I done that I haven't admitted'' she smirked at Simba.

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Nala smiled at Twilight nuzzling him back. ''I'm sure the future will be all positive''

"Yeah thats the way I'm sorta seeing it in my mind" Twilight smirked rolling over onto his back and resting his head softly on Nala's stomach once again.
"I can only see things getting better; for us and the cubs that is" he smiled to her "Kopa will find a mate eventually and well for Kiara she will find a great mate one day I'm sure".

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Scout laughs even more as they both have Scout pinned. "Oh you guys just wait I'll get the both of you back for this" Scout says playfully.

"You can't even touch us, let alone get up Scout" kara laughed, she stroked his stomach once more.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 05:26 PM
''Nala sat down quickly.'' she was feeling faint and energyless, she nuzzles Simba back softly ''what have I done that I haven't admitted'' she smirked at Simba.
"Hmm... I have no idea..." Simba smirks to her, "...but I'm guessing they'll be an whole list of things that you haven't admitted." He softly and playfully prods her with his paw.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 05:28 PM
"Yeah thats the way I'm sorta seeing it in my mind" Twilight smirked rolling over onto his back and resting his head softly on Nala's stomach once again.
"I can only see things getting better; for us and the cubs that is" he smiled to her "Kopa will find a mate eventually and well for Kiara she will find a great mate one day I'm sure".

''for all we know, they both may have already met them'' she smirked at Twilight. ''I'm sure things will get better for each and every one of our family'' she smiled.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 05:28 PM
"OKay I give up you girls are smarter then boys are. Scout said laughing trying hard to struggle under the weight of the two.

"I think he learned his lesson should we let him go Kara?" Ballard said with a smirk.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 05:29 PM
"Hmm, He might try something on us" Kara smirked, "Oh well, Lets let him go hes had enough turtore" Kara laughed, She whispered into Ballard's ear, "Don't let him find out your ticklish spots, or he will kill you with them from now on" Kara joked.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 05:30 PM
"Hmm... I have no idea..." Simba smirks to her, "...but I'm guessing they'll be an whole list of things that you haven't admitted." He softly and playfully prods her with his paw.

''only that im a better pinner than you'll ever be'' she laughed before pausing...
''why are you prodding me'' she chuckled softly and confused.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 05:31 PM
''only that im a better pinner than you'll ever be'' she laughed before pausing...
''why are you prodding me'' she chuckled softly and confused.
"Haha...so you admit that now then do you?" Simba chuckles to Nala before rolling over onto his back and looking up at her, "Let's see you're marvellous pinning skills then." He grins up to her, "...and I'm prodding you for no reason at all, I'm just being playful." He licks her nose as he is laying down.

Kago
August 8th, 2005, 05:32 PM
''Oh! Is your daughter ok? where is she now?'' Nala said concerned.

"Calm down, she's fine, I got hurt more than she did." Kago reassured Nala. "She moved before I put my full paw down."

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 05:35 PM
"Hmm, He might try something on us" Kara smirked, "Oh well, Lets let him go hes had enough turtore" Kara laughed, She whispered into Ballard's ear, "Don't let him find out your ticklish spots, or he will kill you with them from now on" Kara joked.

Scout had heard what Kara said. "DO you think I don't know what her tickleish spots are"? Scout asked. "I've been her best friend since almost the day I was born. And now she's my sister of course I know where her tickleish spots are". Scout said with a sly smile moving closer to Ballard ready to playfully pounce on her and tickle her.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 05:36 PM
"Haha...so you admit that now then do you?" Simba chuckles to Nala before rolling over onto his back and looking up at her, "Let's see you're marvellous pinning skills then." He grins up to her, "...and I'm prodding you for no reason at all, I'm just being playful." He licks her nose as he is laying down.

Nala gets up and gains all her energy she runs up a tree and when Simba leasts expects it she jumps out and Pins him to the ground ''PINNED YA AGAIN'' she cried with a big grin. ''ofcourse i admit it, i was the star pinner when we were young and you know it'' she laughed. ''and yes i am admitting it''

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 05:37 PM
''for all we know, they both may have already met them'' she smirked at Twilight. ''I'm sure things will get better for each and every one of our family'' she smiled.

"Yeah I guess so" Twilight smirked "I like the thought they have; just that they never actually say" he laughed softly purring looking up at her from her stomach.
"Mind you they never do actually say....we never said to our parents afteral" he laughed softly "They were always clueless about what are relationships...except you and Simba's relationship....him being king and all" he smirked up at Simba then looking at Nala.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Scout had heard what Kara said. "DO you think I don't know what her tickleish spots are"? Scout asked. "I've been her best friend since almost the day I was born. And now she's my sister of course I know where her tickleish spots are". Scout said with a sly smile moving closer to Ballard ready to playfully pounce on her and tickle her.

Kara saw his movements, and the look in his eyes.
"Ballard watch out!" Kara laughed.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Nala gets up and gains all her energy she runs up a tree and when Simba leasts expects it she jumps out and Pins him to the ground ''PINNED YA AGAIN'' she cried with a big grin. ''ofcourse i admit it, i was the star pinner when we were young and you know it'' she laughed. ''and yes i am admitting it''
"Ooof!" Simba gets pushed down to the floor after Nala's pounce from the tree, "Hehe, okay, it's true, you're the star pinner." He winks to her and licks her muzzle.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 05:39 PM
"Ooof!" Simba gets pushed down to the floor after Nala's pounce from the tree, "Hehe, okay, it's true, you're the star pinner." He winks to her and licks her muzzle.

Nala smiled. ''see you admit it too'' she laughed sitting back down.

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 05:40 PM
"Yeah I guess so" Twilight smirked "I like the thought they have; just that they never actually say" he laughed softly purring looking up at her from her stomach.
"Mind you they never do actually say....we never said to our parents afteral" he laughed softly "They were always clueless about what are relationships...except you and Simba's relationship....him being king and all" he smirked up at Simba then looking at Nala.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Nala smiled. ''see you admit it too'' she laughed sitting back down.
"Yeah... that's cos' you are." Simba smirks to her as he sits up. He smiles at both Twilight and Nala, "So...hmm, about that hunt?"

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Kara saw his movements, and the look in his eyes.
"Ballard watch out!" Kara laughed.

Scout in one single motion tackles Ballard down and starts tickling her in her tickleish spot right under her paws. Ballard is laughing hysterically he keeps her pinned so she can't kick him off.

While he's doing this he manages to take Kara down as well and starts licking her ear.

Nala The Lion
"Calm down, she's fine, I got hurt more than she did." Kago reassured Nala. "She moved before I put my full paw down."

''good to hear it'' she said to Kago.

Oringally by Twilight

''you can say that again'' she chuckled. ''but if parents don't get told these things then how are they suppose to now. she laughed. licking Twilights head. ''I still think deep down they new we'd end up like this, I mean Zazu ceratainnly new about me and Simba!'' she smiled and remebered when they were young.

Kovu The Lion
"nooo!" Kara yelled, she covered her ears up with her paws, "no Bad Scout, Bad!" Kara joked, She tried to push him off her with her hind legs.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 05:46 PM
"Yeah... that's cos' you are." Simba smirks to her as he sits up. He smiles at both Twilight and Nala, "So...hmm, about that hunt?"
:bleen: :ayecapn: ;)

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 05:48 PM
''you can say that again'' she chuckled. ''but if parents don't get told these things then how are they suppose to now. she laughed. licking Twilights head. ''I still think deep down they new we'd end up like this, I mean Zazu ceratainnly new about me and Simba!'' she smiled and remebered when they were young.

"Zazu was disgusted and tried to have me killed" Twilight smirked "He didn't like the idea thats for sure; and to think me and you managed to pull it off without him discovering after all those years" he smiled purring "Mind you Simba wanted me dead" he smiled looking at Simba "Glad we are all ok..and happy" he laughed softly.
He rolled his head off and watched Nala pin Simba; he sat there on his haunces in the shade laughing as he watched.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 05:49 PM

I'm too tired to hunt right now, you and Twilight can go I'll watch the cubs'' she smirked with a smile.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 05:51 PM
"We was originally gonna do that anyway... still, I thought it was best to ask." Simba smiles to Nala, "...us males will do the job, don't you worry." He winks to her.

"And yeah, Zazu was really a pain when he was like that." Simba sighs and growls, "I guess I acted like a pain too..."

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 05:51 PM
"Zazu was disgusted and tried to have me killed" Twilight smirked "He didn't like the idea thats for sure; and to think me and you managed to pull it off without him discovering after all those years" he smiled purring "Mind you Simba wanted me dead" he smiled looking at Simba "Glad we are all ok..and happy" he laughed softly.
He rolled his head off and watched Nala pin Simba; he sat there on his haunces in the shade laughing as he watched.

''I still can't believe he was disgusted'' she chuckled. ''I thought none of us would of spoke again after that'' she sighed. ''I would of hated to be alone without either of you'' she smiled cheekily. ''Luckily it all worked out and were all happy together''

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 05:52 PM
"We was originally gonna do that anyway... still, I thought it was best to ask." Simba smiles to Nala, "...us males will do the job, don't you worry." He winks to her.

"And yeah, Zazu was really a pain when he was like that." Simba sighs and growls, "I guess I acted like a pain too..."

''you two can go now'' she smiled. ''have fun'' she smirked. ''Zazu was always butting in to our adventures'' she chuckled. ''I kinda miss him''

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 05:54 PM
''you two can go now'' she smiled. ''have fun'' she smirked. ''Zazu was always butting in to our adventures'' she chuckled. ''I kinda miss him''
"Yeah...when we were cubs... still, it's not the same without him anyway." Simba sighs sadly before looking across to Twilight and smirking.

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 05:55 PM
"Yeah besides thats the past and we only got the future to actually look forward to" Twilight smiled looking over at Nala "And I've loved you since I was a cub Nala; I couldn't of lived without you so I'm glad we are all ok now" he purred and nuzzled her under the chin.

"Yeah Simba lets go hunt something...maybe we could bring something back for the lovely lioness" he said winking to Nala before smiling over at Simba again.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 05:57 PM
"Yeah, the lovely lioness deserves something good from both of us... we'd better get going." Simba smirks to Twilight before padding over to Nala, "See ya later." He purrs and nuzzles her on the cheek a few times before padding back to where he was previously.

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 05:59 PM
"Yeah we will be back soon with some for you" he smiled and nuzzled Nala a few times and licked her nose "We won't disapoint you" he purred and padded over to Simba.
"Ok lets go hunt something" he smiled at Simba before looking back at Nala "Be back soon" he laughed softly "Don't miss us to much".

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Originally by Lion King Stu
"Yeah besides thats the past and we only got the future to actually look forward to" Twilight smiled looking over at Nala "And I've loved you since I was a cub Nala; I couldn't of lived without you so I'm glad we are all ok now" he purred and nuzzled her under the chin.

"Yeah Simba lets go hunt something...maybe we could bring something back for the lovely lioness" he said winking to Nala before smiling over at Simba again.

''It certainnly is.'' Nala smiled softly. ''look forward to the bright future'' she chuckled. ''I loved both you and Simba since I was a cub too Twilight. Nala purred back at Twilight and nuzzled him before he went of with Simba to hunt and winked at them both.

Originally by King Simba
"Yeah, the lovely lioness deserves something good from both of us... we'd better get going." Simba smirks to Twilight before padding over to Nala, "See ya later." He purrs and nuzzles her on the cheek a few times before padding back to where he was previously.
''Thank you both'' she smiled. ''See you later. I fancy Zebra'' she smiled at them both. ''Don't be too long and take care... both of you'' she called after them.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 06:17 PM
"nooo!" Kara yelled, she covered her ears up with her paws, "no Bad Scout, Bad!" Kara joked, She tried to push him off her with her hind legs.

He decides to start tickling Kara.

Ballard tackles Scout down playfully pinning him down. "Nobody messes with my friend" Ballard says playfully licking Scout.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Nala smiles as she watches Scout and Kara tickle each other ''Is this your sister you've been telling me about'' she asked Scout looking at Ballard.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Nala smiles as she watches Scout and Kara tickle each other ''Is this your sister you've been telling me about'' she asked Scout looking at Ballard.

"Yup She's very pretty isn't she"? Scout said."AWWWWWWWWWW, stop it Scout you're making me blush" She says giving him a kiss on the cheek."If you're Nala Scout can't stop talking about how cool you are it's an honor to finally meet you" Ballard said with a petite little Curtsie.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 07:07 PM
''It certainnly is.'' Nala smiled softly. ''look forward to the bright future'' she chuckled. ''I loved both you and Simba since I was a cub too Twilight. Nala purred back at Twilight and nuzzled him before he went of with Simba to hunt and winked at them both.

''Thank you both'' she smiled. ''See you later. I fancy Zebra'' she smiled at them both. ''Don't be too long and take care... both of you'' she called after them.
"You did?" Simba turns round to Nala, "Wow, another secret unrevealed today." He laughs and grins, "Don't worry... we won't disappoint you." He smiles over to her before padding off in the direction of the savannah. He slows down for Twilight to catch up.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 07:09 PM
"Yup She's very pretty isn't she"? Scout said."AWWWWWWWWWW, stop it Scout you're making me blush" She says giving him a kiss on the cheek."If you're Nala Scout can't stop talking about how cool you are it's an honor to finally meet you" Ballard said with a petite little Curtsie.

''she is'' Nala smiled. ''That's me'' she chuckled. ''and thank You, Your names Ballard isn't it? Scout really respects you''

"You did?" Simba turns round to Nala, "Wow, another secret unrevealed today." He laughs and grins, "Don't worry... we won't disappoint you." He smiles over to her before padding off in the direction of the savannah. He slows down for Twilight to catch up.

Nala nodded as Simba padded off ''now I've grown I relised it was love, we just didn't no'' she smiled as Simba padded off.

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Twilight quickly padded after Simba and dropped to his speed.
"Well intresting day huh?" he smirked looking over at Simba "Nala loved us both when were cubs; that was nice to know I wasn't the only one" he laughed softly looking at Simba shaking his head happily.
He padded through the long grass.
"So the lady wants a Zebra; we better get her a Zebra huh?" he smirked looking over at Simba.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Twilight quickly padded after Simba and dropped to his speed.
"Well intresting day huh?" he smirked looking over at Simba "Nala loved us both when were cubs; that was nice to know I wasn't the only one" he laughed softly looking at Simba shaking his head happily.
He padded through the long grass.
"So the lady wants a Zebra; we better get her a Zebra huh?" he smirked looking over at Simba.
"Yeah... don't wanna disappoint her now do we?" Simba smirks to Twilight before crouching down in the grass, "Better stay quiet..." he whispers to Twilight.

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 07:19 PM
"Yeah... don't wanna disappoint her now do we?" Simba smirks to Twilight before crouching down in the grass, "Better stay quiet..." he whispers to Twilight.
"Ok" Twilight smirked and crouched down low into the long grass beside Simba "So how you want to take out a Zebra then" he smirked almost whispering.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 07:20 PM
"By the legs maybe?" Simba whispers and looks at Twilight, "...that way, they'll be brought down pretty easily. Just gotta make sure they don't end up kicking any of us."

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 07:24 PM
"Yeah don't want a repeat of last time" Twilight replied looking at his side "Still hurts from last time we hunted Zebra" he smirked creeping slowly in the grass to get a better look.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 07:26 PM
"Ah yeah... gotta watch those hooves..." Simba grimaces at the thought of when Twilight was last kicked by a Zebra. He approaches the field slowly and quietly.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 07:39 PM
''she is'' Nala smiled. ''That's me'' she chuckled. ''and thank You, Your names Ballard isn't it? Scout really respects you''

Nala nodded as Simba padded off ''now I've grown I relised it was love, we just didn't no'' she smiled as Simba padded off.

Kara laughed as Ballard stood up for her, "Thanks Ballard" she got up on all fours and sat down next to Nala, "Its the future me!" Kara giggled.

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 07:46 PM
"Well maybe it won't be deja vu all over again" Twilight whisperd as he crept slower following Simba in the long grass towards the grazing fields.
"We better try and get some big ones...there were a few lions back where we were afteral" he replied whispering looking over at Simba.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 07:48 PM
"Yeah... not just one for Nala... the others need food as well." Simba looks at Twilight as he takes a few steps closer to the fields.

unregistered user
August 8th, 2005, 07:49 PM
MMkkk...I know I know..I disappeared for some time....but uh....has anything seriously changed? :confused:

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 07:50 PM
(ooc: Rofl yes a lot, to much to wonder about, can't really remember -.-)

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Utora
MMkkk...I know I know..I disappeared for some time....but uh....has anything seriously changed? :confused:

Kala comes out of hiding and peeps above the grass, she runs and pounces onto Robin ''where have you been, i missed you - i thought you left me'' she said sadly.

(something for you to roleplay on with your character Robin, Utora :D )

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 08:01 PM
"Yeah... not just one for Nala... the others need food as well." Simba looks at Twilight as he takes a few steps closer to the fields.
"We will get her a Zebra though even if she has to share with us and the others" he laughed.
"Its difficult enough for us lions to hunt considering we aren't like the lionesses" he laughed.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 08:04 PM
"Ah yeah... that's the reason lionesses don't have manes. I think." Simba whispers, "...ready when you are."

Kago
August 8th, 2005, 08:11 PM
"Hey, Nala what's Kiara like, maybe she can be friends with Riona." Kago said as he sat across from her.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 08:42 PM
"Hey, Nala what's Kiara like, maybe she can be friends with Riona." Kago said as he sat across from her.

''Kiara's a nice girl, like most female cubs she likes to play and she especially likes to chase butterflies.'' she chuckled. ''I think they would be good friends'' she smiled.

Kago
August 8th, 2005, 09:29 PM
"Yeah, Riona loves that stuff especially butterflies...that is when she's not asleep." Kago said as he looked towards the den.

unregistered user
August 8th, 2005, 09:33 PM
Kala comes out of hiding and peeps above the grass, she runs and pounces onto Robin ''where have you been, i missed you - i thought you left me'' she said sadly.

(something for you to roleplay on with your character Robin, Utora :D )

Rolling over from the pounce, Robin sat up and was rather happy to see Kala.
"I'm-I'm sorry Kala. I had to go for some time. But I'm here now. I'm here to stay."
Robin smiled andshook his shaggy fur.
"Hey. Are ya hungry?"
Robin asked poking Kala in her side with his claw.

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 09:35 PM
"Ah yeah... that's the reason lionesses don't have manes. I think." Simba whispers, "...ready when you are."

"Ha a hairy lioness...not pretty" Twilight smirked laughing softly "Lucky for us theres none of those" he winked and creeped forward some more.
"Ok lets rumble" he smirked and pounced out of the long grass.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Rolling over from the pounce, Robin sat up and was rather happy to see Kala.
"I'm-I'm sorry Kala. I had to go for some time. But I'm here now. I'm here to stay."
Robin smiled andshook his shaggy fur.
"Hey. Are ya hungry?"
Robin asked poking Kala in her side with his claw.

Kala smiled. ''It's okay, Just... don't do it again'' she laughed with a smile.
''You bet ya!' what's for dinner?'' she said jumping up and down!

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Simba laughs at Twilight's little comment as he pounces out the grass too chasing after a nearby Zebra. He makes sure he keeps a steady pace so he can catch it.

unregistered user
August 8th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Robin looked about. He now realized he was hunting for two, and that it would need to be something good, and filling, for he himself was starving. He began to walk onward.
"Ummmm...what about antelope? I know where I can get some good pickings."

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Robin looked about. He now realized he was hunting for two, and that it would need to be something good, and filling, for he himself was starving. He began to walk onward.
"Ummmm...what about antelope? I know where I can get some good pickings."

''ooh YaY'' Kala grinned. ''make it a big one'' she chuckled.

unregistered user
August 8th, 2005, 09:55 PM
Robin smiled at her.
"Okay. You wait right here by this tree. I'll return with food very soon."
He began to walk off, as he looked back once to make sure she was alright.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 09:57 PM
Robin smiled at her.
"Okay. You wait right here by this tree. I'll return with food very soon."
He began to walk off, as he looked back once to make sure she was alright.

Kala smiled at Robin and sits on the exact spot Robin told her to wait. She respected Robin and would do exactly as he wanted and let nothing hurt him.

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 10:02 PM
Simba laughs at Twilight's little comment as he pounces out the grass too chasing after a nearby Zebra. He makes sure he keeps a steady pace so he can catch it.

Twilight ran after one of the bigger ones as it slightly broke away from the group it was in. He charged at the side and tackled the legs hard enough to break the one he had aimed for; he heard it splinter and the Zebra collaped onto his side as Twilight rolled over the side of the Zebra and into a heap on the floor.
He quickly rolled over and got back up and went for the Zebra's throat as it kicked with its three good legs as the forth was broken and lay limp.
He pounced for the throat with his teeth and clamped down hard feeling the windpipe crush.
As it slowly died he continued to lash out with its legs in last vain attempt and slightly caught Twilight on his tender side still making him cringe again but held on till it went limp.

He looked over at Simba shaking off the kick slightly.
"Bloody Deja vu" he joked dipping his head slightly.

unregistered user
August 8th, 2005, 10:05 PM
He smiled and then took off through the savannah in search of food. This day was above all, hot, dry, and annoying. The constant ringing from the loctus' made him spastic mentally, and uneasy under concentration. He followed off a path he had made a long time ago. Always about this time of year, a small band of Akeela's herd would gather to graze. Akeela was a very old and rather dilapidated antelope, not very worthy in battle. After some time of wandering, he stumbled upon them.
"Now for the hard part....pliers!!!" Robin amused himself with his own humor as he crouched upon his chest and eyed them with a hunger rolling thoughtwith his killer instinct urging within him.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Kala saw a butterfly and was tempted to chase it, but she didn't wanna disappoint Robin so she made do with a leaf instead that fell from the tree above her where she was sitting.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 11:01 PM
Twilight ran after one of the bigger ones as it slightly broke away from the group it was in. He charged at the side and tackled the legs hard enough to break the one he had aimed for; he heard it splinter and the Zebra collaped onto his side as Twilight rolled over the side of the Zebra and into a heap on the floor.
He quickly rolled over and got back up and went for the Zebra's throat as it kicked with its three good legs as the forth was broken and lay limp.
He pounced for the throat with his teeth and clamped down hard feeling the windpipe crush.
As it slowly died he continued to lash out with its legs in last vain attempt and slightly caught Twilight on his tender side still making him cringe again but held on till it went limp.

He looked over at Simba shaking off the kick slightly.
"Bloody Deja vu" he joked dipping his head slightly.
"Better watch that doesn't happen to me then." Simba looks over to Twilight as he does the same as Twilight did with his Zebra. He tries to avoid the Zebra's legs as he crushes it's windpipe.

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 11:05 PM
Yeah always a good idea" Twilight replied looking up to see Simba kill his Zebra without getting kicked.
"Well at least you got through unbotherd" Twilight smirked looking up at Simba "Big thing huh" he said looking at each of the kills "Got some kick behind em though".

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 11:10 PM
Yeah always a good idea" Twilight replied looking up to see Simba kill his Zebra without getting kicked.
"Well at least you got through unbotherd" Twilight smirked looking up at Simba "Big thing huh" he said looking at each of the kills "Got some kick behind em though".
"Yeah... big things with a lot of meat. These should be able to keep the pride occupied for a while." Simba smirks looking down at the dead Zebras. He licks some of the blood off from around his mouth.

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 11:13 PM
"Well now we got the Zebra's maybe we will be rewarded" he smirked though his slight windedness "Think my side just got a little bit more tender" he joked coughing slightly dipping his head once more.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 11:18 PM
"Well now we got the Zebra's maybe we will be rewarded" he smirked though his slight windedness "Think my side just got a little bit more tender" he joked coughing slightly dipping his head once more.
"Hmm, not too lucky when it comes to hunting Zebra I guess?" Simba looks at Twilight and his side before looking down at the Zebra once more.

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 11:21 PM
"Everything else doesn't seem to fight back as much...why do Zebra's have to" he joked looking up at Simba again with a slight smile.
"How about we get these things back" he said looking at the Zebras...if its anything like last time I rather take it now than wait for the my windedness to take full effect" he said trying his best to drag it across the ground.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 11:23 PM
"Yeah, we'd best get them back to where the others are now." Simba grabs the antelopes leg in his mouth and drags it along. He waits for Twilight.

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 11:25 PM
Twilight slowly dragged the Zebra up to the long grass and looked over at Simba and nodded for him to go on. He pulled back and dragged the Zebra carcass through the long grass as a dull pain built up on his inside like last time.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 11:31 PM
Whilst Nala was waiting for the two most important males (Aside from her son) in her life to get back with the food she had silently fell sleep under a tree in the shade from all the exercise she had been doing and was sound asleep not moving or making a single sound.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 11:31 PM
"If you need any help, just tell me Twilight. The pain will subside eventually though." Simba looks back at Twilight as he continues to drag his Zebra through the grass.

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 11:34 PM
Twilight stopped for a moment and took in a lungful of air and looked over at Simba.
"Yeah I know...it happened last time I got and all" he said "I'll be ok I don't think I will need the hled...I didn't need to last time" he said latching onto the Zebra leg once more and tugged it backwards through the long grass nearly reaching where they had in fact left earlier.

Simba22
August 9th, 2005, 12:15 AM

She turns to Scout in shock. "Is that true Scout do you really respect me?" Ballard said.

"Of course I do Kara there's really no one else I can respect more then Kiki you and Kara"

"That is the nicest thing you've ever said to me. " Kara said hugging Scout really tight.

Kago
August 9th, 2005, 12:16 AM
Kago after seeing Nala fall asleep walked away to find Scout and Ballard. "Scout, Ballard!" Kago called quietly.

Simba22
August 9th, 2005, 12:18 AM
Scout and Ballard were with Kara by the watering hole. Scout walks up. "Yeah dad" Scout said. "Look I feel real bad for making you look like a jerk today in front of Simba I'm sorry dad. "Scout said begging for forgiveness.

Kago
August 9th, 2005, 12:26 AM
"It's ok, I just wanted him to know I appreciate him letting me stay here." Kago gave Scout a noggie. "I was just making sure you're ok, Nala's asleep and going to eat soon so don't disturb her."

Nala The Lion
August 9th, 2005, 12:41 AM
Nala was startled in her dream and her head move suddenly, before she quietly went back to sleeping quietly again.

Kago
August 9th, 2005, 12:49 AM
Kago snuck away trying not to make any noise as not to wake up the queen.

Simba22
August 9th, 2005, 02:26 AM
"Come on let's go see if Kara wants to play" Scout said whispering to Ballard.

They both creep off to find Kara and see if she wants to play.

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 06:45 AM
Twilight stopped for a moment and took in a lungful of air and looked over at Simba.
"Yeah I know...it happened last time I got and all" he said "I'll be ok I don't think I will need the hled...I didn't need to last time" he said latching onto the Zebra leg once more and tugged it backwards through the long grass nearly reaching where they had in fact left earlier.
Simba continues to drag his Zebra back too as they make their way back to where Nala and the others were.

Lion King Stu
August 9th, 2005, 06:58 AM
Twilight finally dragged his Zebra through the last past of long grass and into the shorter grass a little distance away from Nala and the others. He dropped the leg he was dragging and dipped his head for a moment and caught his breath back.

"Nearly there" he said looking up at Simba as he felt the dull pain get slightly duller; he took in another lungful of air and grabbed the Zebra carcass by the leg and continued to pull it back towards the tree they had left earlier.

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 07:02 AM
"Yeah... this is... hard work." Simba drops the leg for a second too before getting his breath back and picking it up again. He begins to continue dragging it back with Twilight.

Lion King Stu
August 9th, 2005, 07:08 AM
After a few more minutes or so of dragging they arrived back in the area they had left earlier; Twilight continued to drag the carcass closer up to the tree that Nala lay under before finally dropping it.
He sat down on his haunces with his head down catching his breath and looked up at Simba as he dragged his back as well.

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 07:11 AM
Simba drops the Zebra down next to where Twilight put his and sits down himself, panting a little and getting his breath back.

Lion King Stu
August 9th, 2005, 07:14 AM
"Well we got them back at least" he said catching his breath continuing to dip his head looking at the floor.
"Just hope everyone is happy with what we got" he smirked slightly glancing at Simba "Its alot more difficult hunting when your not a lioness".

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 07:17 AM
"Yeah... the lionesses probably did an hunt this morning but the food will most likely be back at the den." Simba smiles slightly before laying down on his side, "...best leave her sleeping for a while." He whispers up to Twilight before looking over to Nala who is peacefully sleeping.

Lion King Stu
August 9th, 2005, 07:20 AM
"Yeah sounds like a good idea to me" Twilight replied "No scavangers will dare try anything with us sleeping here" he said looking up and glancing about "If they know whats good for them at least".
He got up and slowly padded towards the shade of the tree that Nala slept under and slowly lay down on his side looking at Simba.

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 07:23 AM
"Yeah... you're right. The shade would be a better place." Simba looks across to Twilight still keeping quiet. He gets up and slowly walks over to the shade where Twilight was and he lays down on his side, "That's better."

Lion King Stu
August 9th, 2005, 07:27 AM
Twilight watched Simba settle down before looking out over the grasslands once more.
After a few moments he rested his head on the ground and fell asleep.

Mizani
August 9th, 2005, 08:25 AM
"Ow, Well I was letting you do it, Your all grown up now, You can do it" Tumai joked, "Looks delicious, Your very talented" Tumai said smiling. His stomach growled again, "So who taught you how to hunt?" Tumai asked curiously.
"I can't believe you've already forgotten are old teacher" Subira growled, rather angry at Tumai.

"How could you forget one of the most important people of our childhood?"

Subira glared angrily at Tumai.

Nala The Lion
August 9th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Nala smelt Zebra and awoke. she ran upto Twilight and Simba and nuzzled them one by one. ''Twilight what happened!'' she said in suprise as she noticed Twilight's Tender side was more tender than usual. she gave them both a kiss for their hunt and smiled at them sweetly.

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Simba is still awake and hears Nala awake. He rises his head quickly and smiles at her before looking at Twilight, "He just got in a little way of the zebra's hooves... I told him the pain will subside soon." He licks her back.

Lion King Stu
August 9th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Twilight felt himself being nuzzled and opened his eyes and felt himself being kissed. He lifted his head and smiled slightly to her.
"Hey Nala...just got a kick again" he said glancing at his side "Zebra don't seem to like me some reason" he joked purring softly looking at her.
"We got you a Zebra...well two of them at least" he said looking over at the two Zebra.

Simba22
August 9th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Scout who was busy playing heard Nala awake. "Good morning sleepy head" Scout said cheerfully.

Nala The Lion
August 9th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Originally by King Simba
Simba is still awake and hears Nala awake. He rises his head quickly and smiles at her before looking at Twilight, "He just got in a little way of the zebra's hooves... I told him the pain will subside soon." He licks her back.
Nala smiles at both of them. ''so long as he ain't into much pain'' Nala said

Originally by Lion King Stu
Twilight felt himself being nuzzled and opened his eyes and felt himself being kissed. He lifted his head and smiled slightly to her.
"Hey Nala...just got a kick again" he said glancing at his side "Zebra don't seem to like me some reason" he joked purring softly looking at her.
"We got you a Zebra...well two of them at least" he said looking over at the two Zebra.
Nala licked Twilight's tender side softly. Nala smiled at the zebra's she saw. ''thank you but I don't want you hurting yourself just for me'' she smiled with a look of concern.

Originally by Simba22
Scout who was busy playing heard Nala awake. "Good morning sleepy head" Scout said cheerfully.

''Morning'' she laughed. ''good to see you didn't leave me'' she chuckeld with a smile. ''how is the little one?''

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 01:03 PM
"That's why I usually go for hunting the smaller prey such as antelope. Today, I thought it was a one off so we decided to go for the Zebra." Simba smiles up to Nala still laying on his side. "I'm almost sure Twilight will be alright though."

Nala The Lion
August 9th, 2005, 01:05 PM
"That's why I usually go for hunting the smaller prey such as antelope. Today, I thought it was a one off so we decided to go for the Zebra." Simba smiles up to Nala still laying on his side. "I'm almost sure Twilight will be alright though."

''I hope so. I don't like it when either of you get hurt'' she said looking at the ground.

Simba22
August 9th, 2005, 01:06 PM

Nala licked Twilight's tender side softly. Nala smiled at the zebra's she saw. ''thank you but I don't want you hurting yourself just for me'' she smiled with a look of concern.

''Morning'' she laughed. ''good to see you didn't leave me'' she chuckeld with a smile. ''how is the little one?''

"Where else would I go" Scout said chuckling. "I'm doing preety well oif you meant me. " So how was your sleep?" Scout asked jumping onto her back.

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 01:07 PM
"It happened to him before... it's happened to me a few times. I know... it's not nice... I wouldn't want any of you to get hurt." Simba sighs and looks down himself.

Nala The Lion
August 9th, 2005, 01:11 PM
''I should hope so too'' Nala laughed softly. Nala sat back down between the two of them ''at least your both back safetly'' she smiled nuzzling them both once again.

Lion King Stu
August 9th, 2005, 01:13 PM

"Not to much pain just slightly winded is all" Twilight smiled slightly at Nala and purred and mewed slightly as she licked his side "Its a little painful....but it will go eventually" he smiled slightly again.
"Well I caught you something anyway" he said smirking.

Nala The Lion
August 9th, 2005, 01:18 PM
"Not to much pain just slightly winded is all" Twilight smiled slightly at Nala and purred and mewed slightly as she licked his side "Its a little painful....but it will go eventually" he smiled slightly again.
"Well I caught you something anyway" he said smirking.

''you did and I'm very proud of you, both of you'' she smiled, looking up and at both Twilight and Simba.

Lion King Stu
August 9th, 2005, 01:21 PM
"I'm glad to hear that" Twilight smiled and rolled onto his back looking up at her "You better be hungry then" he laughed softly.
"I'll crawl over to eat in a few moments" he said rolling onto his front.

Nala The Lion
August 9th, 2005, 01:23 PM
"I'm glad to hear that" Twilight smiled and rolled onto his back looking up at her "You better be hungry then" he laughed softly.
"I'll crawl over to eat in a few moments" he said rolling onto his front.

''Oh i am'' she smirked walking off to one of the Zebra's and taking a massive chuck out of one of it's upper legs.

Simba22
August 9th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Scout rested on Nala's fur. He felt so good to make so many new friends. "So what do you guys want to do today"? He said turning to Simba and Twilight and Nala.

Scout sees the zebra "Do you guys mind if I have some I'll hunt my own if not I mean I was taught a little about hunting I'm sure I could kill my own if you guys would rather." Scout said.

Lion King Stu
August 9th, 2005, 01:26 PM
''Oh i am'' she smirked walking off to one of the Zebra's and taking a massive chuck out of one of it's upper legs.

Twilight laughed and slowly crawled over feeling badly winded still and laydown beside Nala taking a small bit out of the side of the Zebra carcass hungrily.
"Nice huh" he said swalling a small piece of Zebra he had just eaten.

Nala The Lion
August 9th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Twilight laughed and slowly crawled over feeling badly winded still and laydown beside Nala taking a small bit out of the side of the Zebra carcass hungrily.
"Nice huh" he said swalling a small piece of Zebra he had just eaten.

''yes, well done'' she smiled. ''I haven't had a zebra for ages... i forgot how good they taste'' she chuckled.

Lion King Stu
August 9th, 2005, 01:39 PM
"I hadn't hunted Zebra in a while for obvious reasons" he laughed "Everytime I do I end up winded or injured" he laughed.
"But it tastes mighty fine" he smiled taking another bite out of the Zebra.

Simba22
August 9th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Scout hopped off her back and walked to where he could get some zebras. They caught their own I guess Scout had to catch his own too.

Nala The Lion
August 9th, 2005, 01:42 PM
''Maybe you just need more practise with Zebra's'' she laughed jokingly taking another big bite out of a zebra. ''Scout you can have some of this Zebra if you want, we have got two and you are a friend after all'' she smiled kindly.

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 01:44 PM
''you did and I'm very proud of you, both of you'' she smiled, looking up and at both Twilight and Simba.
"I'm glad you're greatful for what we caught Nala. Me and Twilight, great team huh?" He smiles to her before padding over to the Zebra and taking a bite out of one of them.

Lion King Stu
August 9th, 2005, 01:45 PM
"Na Zebra just don't like me...expecially my hunting method of going for the leg" he laughed motioning to one of the broken front legs "Guess that whats gets them so annoyed" he laughed slightly after swallowing another piece of Zebra.

Simba22
August 9th, 2005, 01:47 PM
''Maybe you just need more practise with Zebra's'' she laughed jokingly taking another big bite out of a zebra. ''Scout you can have some of this Zebra if you want, we have got two and you are a friend after all'' she smiled kindly.

Scout runs back eagerly. "Thanks you guys I'm small so don't worry I don't eat too much." Scout says taking a small chunk of flesh from the Zebra's neck.

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Bright orange eyes watched the area as tail quietly swayed behind the slender form. She was a rather dark furred lioness, a rich greyish brown hue with lighter undersides. Under her eyes were tiny blackish spots dotting her cheeks. A slow grin drew over her lips as she had seen the hunt and was quite starving herself. She shook the smile away and decided it was time to step out of her hiding place. She'd been ducked behind some grass a good distance off.

The adolecent female slowly padded out from behind the tall savannah's grass, a light frown upon her lips as she made no effort to directly approach anyone. Zandiki merely made herself blatantly obvious by wandering into the open. She wasn't starved, nor was she exausted, but she was a trickster and that was why she had to leave her last pride at such a young age. She glanced about with those wild red orange eyes, before a light gasp escaped her lips and she collapsed onto the ground. She wasn't passed out truely, but she could pretend quite well.

Kago
August 9th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Kago noticing the scene near him rushed over to see if Zandiki was ok.

"Hey, are you ok?" Kago asked as he shook her a bit. "Hello?" Kago had begun to worry, she wasn't responsive.

Kago
August 9th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Riona was bounding around chasing after a butterfly when she ran into Kiara.

"Oof..I'm sorry are you alright?" Riona asked as she got up and turned to Kiara.

Kago
August 9th, 2005, 05:50 PM
(kiara's age)

"Hey, I'm Riona, Kago's daughter. I don't think we met if we did I don't remember I sleep in my den a lot." Riona said as she followed the butterfly with her eyes. "Who are you?"

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Simba decides to take another bite out of the Zebra as he lays down.

(Sorry, didn't notice your post this morning. :eek: )

Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"Yeah..." Asha smiles a little to Katai, putting her antelope down next to his. "You never really see a dumb, old lion, but some of the younger adults can behave a little strangely and thoughtlessly sometimes...
"Hmm... speaking of which, do I behave strangely and thoughtlessly?" He smirks to her and puts two of his forepaws on her shoulders, pinning her down.

unregistered user
August 9th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Kala saw a butterfly and was tempted to chase it, but she didn't wanna disappoint Robin so she made do with a leaf instead that fell from the tree above her where she was sitting.

Robin moved like a machine, closer, and closer up beside a young antelope. Slowly, and slowly did he draw breath, has he ebbed on closer. All his concentration, his feeling, his very soul was absorbed into this single moment.
His heart remained a rhythm, as his mind bent, and the young gazelle leaned it's head down to graze; it's eyes away from the predator.
In half a second Robin had lurched from his position in the grass, off of all fours, and was lunging with maw ajar for the prey.

:die: lol

As he came down, he impacted it from behind and caught it's flank, only to be tumbled aside into the dirt and grass. With the killer instinct raging insid,e he rolled over and caught ballance, as the herd was already in a raging maddness for safety. Robin was a spark for speed, and now may be his chance. Thundering after the herd, his pads beat the earth below him, taking him faster and closer to his meal. His breath came out in huffs, as his nostrils flared and the dust rolled by. He was ebbing clsoer to the old and weak ones. They would have to do. His pads trembled like pillars smashing into stone, as he caught behind the old, and lunged for his meal, and their death. Catching the weak antelope by the hind quarters, Robin sank his teeth within and unsheathed his claws within the beasts hide, turning it over and dragging it down. Before the weak could regain it's footing, Robin caught it by thre throat, and brought it to it's death, as the fellow antelope galloped franticly away, leaving naught but clouds of dust.

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 06:50 PM
Zandiki remained still even as the male near her questioned her. She could hear Kago but she just remained quiet, only twitching her tail from time to time. She slowly opened her eyes, looking up at the 'blinding' sunlight. She winced and closed her eyes, resting her head again with a low sigh. Apparently she was exausted, even if it was all trickery.

Kago
August 9th, 2005, 06:57 PM
"Hey, are you ok, should i get help?" Kago wondered aloud as he tried to wake Zandiki up.

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 07:05 PM
Zandiki remained 'unconcious' for all that anyone knew. She just laid there, slowly rolling over onto her back after perhaps two minutes passing. Bright orange eyes opened to look up at the stranger and having heard his questions. " I've traveled soooo far and I'm sooo hungry..." She said quietly, fighting back a devious little grin.

Melody of Scar
August 9th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Scar's head bowed and a shuddering sigh escaped his body, but he didn't mourn long. Taugadi had been a good lioness, but she had died defending their son. And it was an honorable way to go in his own opinion.

The rage was quickly returned to his eyes, however, when Sengalo continued to say that the Outlanders wouldn't have cared and that he had been attacked by the hyenas. Those stupid, heartless brutes would get what was coming to them in time... If they hadn't already, that was. He stared sideways at Sengalo then off into the horizon, going silently over his position now.

His son was alive, but his mother was dead. Shakou was here, and Abadai's daughter was here - why, he wasn't too sure, but he had a feeling he knew why. Zira was alive and had commited treason by pushing aside his true son for another. Simba and Nala were both alive from what he knew... It wasn't a good situation to be in, but at least he had three allies.

He stood and began to walk to Shakou, to discuss with him the next course of action and hopefully get some good advice, when another thought struck him. He stopped in front of Sengalo, looking him in the eyes. He remained silent for long moments before he spoke quietly, almost ashamed of his words but not daring to show it. "What name did Taugadi give you, my son?"

Kago
August 9th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Killress
Zandiki remained 'unconcious' for all that anyone knew. She just laid there, slowly rolling over onto her back after perhaps two minutes passing. Bright orange eyes opened to look up at the stranger and having heard his questions. " I've traveled soooo far and I'm sooo hungry..." She said quietly, fighting back a devious little grin.

"Well, I think we have some food, come with me." Kago said out of generosity. "And you had better be hungry, it looked like you were supressing a smile."

Nala The Lion
August 9th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by King SImba
I'm glad you're greatful for what we caught Nala. Me and Twilight, great team huh?" He smiles to her before padding over to the Zebra and taking a bite out of one of them.
''you do make a great team'' she smiled takiong another bite out of the zebra.

Na Zebra just don't like me...expecially my hunting method of going for the leg" he laughed motioning to one of the broken front legs "Guess that whats gets them so annoyed" he laughed slightly after swallowing another piece of Zebra.[
''maybe you should try a different tatic then'' she smiled before looking at Scout ''There's enough for all'' she said looking down at the little guy.

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 07:32 PM
''you do make a great team'' she smiled takiong another bite out of the zebra.

''maybe you should try a different tatic then'' she smiled before looking at Scout ''There's enough for all'' she said looking down at the little guy.
"Yeah... still, I think you lionesses are the better hunters." Simba smirks to Nala taking another bite out of the Zebra.

"Plenty for everyone. Feel free to take as much as you want." Simba smiles down to Scout.

Nala The Lion
August 9th, 2005, 07:45 PM
"Yeah... still, I think you lionesses are the better hunters." Simba smirks to Nala taking another bite out of the Zebra.

"Plenty for everyone. Feel free to take as much as you want." Simba smiles down to Scout.

''so much for saying king and queens are greedy eh simba'' she chuckled. ''Well I'll have to hunt for you again some time but we still have some food back at the den'' she smiled sweetly.

Lion King Stu
August 9th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Twilight continued to eat away at the Zebra carcass as the others spoke.
His side hurt but it hadn't effected his appetite unlike last time and so continued to eat.

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 07:48 PM
''so much for saying king and queens are greedy eh simba'' she chuckled. ''Well I'll have to hunt for you again some time but we still have some food back at the den'' she smiled sweetly.
"To reward me and Twilight for what we brought you today?" Simba smiles to her and licks her nose, "You're a fantastic huntress." He takes another bite out of the Zebra but still leaves plenty for the others.

Kago
August 9th, 2005, 07:53 PM
"Scout! Where are you?" Kago called out so he would come back to the den where he was headed.

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Zandiki stood up, shaking herself of any dirt or dust she had gathered up on the way. She raised a brow at Kago's comment of her hiding a smile. When his back was turned, she let the smile out breifly before straightening her face into one of supposed pain and hunger. She panted lightly with each step. " Thank you very much for the offer of food..." She said as she had followed him.

Kago
August 9th, 2005, 07:58 PM
"So what's your name?" Kago asked as he arrived back into the den with Zandiki

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 08:00 PM
" Zandiki." She said, pale paws drawing her into the den as well. She raised a thin brow, looking about for a moment before offering a faint smile. " What lands are these? They're magnificent. Mr... Mr... Oh! What's your name?"

Nala The Lion
August 9th, 2005, 08:03 PM
''yes, back at the den'' Nala winked at Simba. she smiled at Twilight as he continuned to eat ''at least it hasn't effected your appetite like last time'' she chuckled.
''Scout's over here Kago'' Nala called. Nala's ears pricked up and she turned round to Spot Zandiki. she wasn't sure if she was an outladnder or a pride lander ''who's your friend'' she asked Kago curiously.

Lion King Stu
August 9th, 2005, 08:07 PM
"Yeah thats a good thing" Twilight said after swallowing another piece "Don't want to worry to much" he smiled slightly and rolled onto his back.
"I think I need some lioness attention maybe I'll feel a little better" he smiled.

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 08:08 PM
''yes, back at the den'' Nala winked at Simba. she smiled at Twilight as he continuned to eat ''at least it hasn't effected your appetite like last time'' she chuckled.
''Scout's over here Kago'' Nala called. Nala's ears pricked up and she turned round to Spot Zandiki. she wasn't sure if she was an outladnder or a pride lander ''who's your friend'' she asked Kago curiously.
"Yeah.... just watch yourself next time." Simba smirks over to Twilight, "...but mistakes can be made." He chuckles once more and eats another piece of Zebra.

"Lioness attention eh?" Simba smirks, "...good idea." He grins.

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Zandiki noticed the lioness calling out to the male who'd helped her in. She turned around, offering a light bow and a smile, boy she could be a suck up sometimes. " My name's Zandiki. I'm new here and I haven't eaten for days.. I passed out on my way inland earlier and this gentleman saved me and brought me here." She said, tail swaying behind her slender, near adult form.

Simba22
August 9th, 2005, 08:20 PM
"Scout! Where are you?" Kago called out so he would come back to the den where he was headed.

"Over here dad" Scout called lifting his head up he was sitting on Nala's back.

Nala The Lion
August 9th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Nala got up and walked over to both Twilight and Simba and cuddled and smotherd them in kisses (still with youg Scout on her back), she then tickled both their backs. Nala welcmed the new lioness to the pride. ''Welcome to the pride'' she smiled friendly. ''I'm Nala, The Queen of the Pride lands, This is King Simba and Twilight, so long as your no relation of Scar's Im sure we'll get on just fine'' she chuckled. ''If you want some food help yourself to some Zebra, We don't want you passing out again'' she said with a smile.

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 08:25 PM
Simba laughs as Nala smothers him and Twilight with cuddles and kisses, "You're really a sweet lioness." He grins up to her and nuzzles her lovingly.

Simba then looks towards the new lioness, he smiles a bit to her before nuzzling Nala again.

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 08:25 PM
She let out a soft laugh, smiling though appearing to be tired. She was merely in it for the food, right? She did like the way that the queen welcomed her. She took a few steps closer and then bowed again. " Pleased to meet you Queen Nala, King Simba and Twilight." She eyed the zebra with hungry orange eyes, a smile lighting up her speckled cheeks. " Ma'am, I don't even know what a 'scar' is." She let a laugh pass as she approached the zebra and sat down near it, but not close to anyone else who happened to be eating off of it.

Katse
August 9th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Melody of Scar
Scar's head bowed and a shuddering sigh escaped his body, but he didn't mourn long. Taugadi had been a good lioness, but she had died defending their son. And it was an honorable way to go in his own opinion.

The rage was quickly returned to his eyes, however, when Sengalo continued to say that the Outlanders wouldn't have cared and that he had been attacked by the hyenas. Those stupid, heartless brutes would get what was coming to them in time... If they hadn't already, that was. He stared sideways at Sengalo then off into the horizon, going silently over his position now.

His son was alive, but his mother was dead. Shakou was here, and Abadai's daughter was here - why, he wasn't too sure, but he had a feeling he knew why. Zira was alive and had commited treason by pushing aside his true son for another. Simba and Nala were both alive from what he knew... It wasn't a good situation to be in, but at least he had three allies.

He stood and began to walk to Shakou, to discuss with him the next course of action and hopefully get some good advice, when another thought struck him. He stopped in front of Sengalo, looking him in the eyes. He remained silent for long moments before he spoke quietly, almost ashamed of his words but not daring to show it. "What name did Taugadi give you, my son?"

"Sengalo," he replied with a small nod, "it was to be in honor of you."

Speaking of his mother's death had brought the image of it all back to his mind. He could hear his mother's screams and the hyenas' cold, cackling laughter. Sengalo shook the thought out of his head, looking to the ground for a moment.

He sat back down, his eyes leading him to Naeri. He remembered her telling him that she had been abandoned, her family murdered. They weren't really that much different, him and her. Both had regrettable pasts and almost nothing left, but hopefully, that would change.

Simba22
Nala got up and walked over to both Twilight and Simba and cuddled and smotherd them in kisses (still with youg Scout on her back), she then tickled both their backs. Nala welcmed the new lioness to the pride. ''Welcome to the pride'' she smiled friendly. ''I'm Nala, The Queen of the Pride lands, This is King Simba and Twilight, so long as your no relation of Scar's Im sure we'll get on just fine'' she chuckled. ''If you want some food help yourself to some Zebra, We don't want you passing out again'' she said with a smile.

"And my name is Scout" Scout said cheerfully because Nala didn't say his name to the newcomer. "Nala and Simba are very nice you'll fit in great........... I think" Scout said, Not too sure about this Lioness's history.

Melody of Scar
(( I'm gunna reply in the new thread, Kats. ^_^ ))

Lion King Stu
August 9th, 2005, 08:35 PM

"I deserve more he didn't get injured" Twilight purred looking up at Nala smiling and laughing softly and rolled around onto his front taking another small bite out of the Zebra carcass.

Nala The Lion
August 9th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Simba laughs as Nala smothers him and Twilight with cuddles and kisses, "You're really a sweet lioness." He grins up to her and nuzzles her lovingly.

Simba then looks towards the new lioness, he smiles a bit to her before nuzzling Nala again.

She let out a soft laugh, smiling though appearing to be tired. She was merely in it for the food, right? She did like the way that the queen welcomed her. She took a few steps closer and then bowed again. " Pleased to meet you Queen Nala, King Simba and Twilight." She eyed the zebra with hungry orange eyes, a smile lighting up her speckled cheeks. " Ma'am, I don't even know what a 'scar' is." She let a laugh pass as she approached the zebra and sat down near it, but not close to anyone else who happened to be eating off of it.

'Nala smiled at Simba ''I'm glad you think so'' she chuckled looking at Simba. before looking towards the new lioness... ''your welcome'' she smiled softly. she could tell she was hungry and thought she must not of eaten for days. she was glad to see the lioness happy. she looked up at Scout and smiled ''how could i forgot the little guy Scout'' she said with a smile.

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 08:39 PM
"Deserve better? Oh c'mon Twilight, it wasn't that big of an injury." Simba smirks over to Twilight.

'Nala smiled at Simba ''I'm glad you think so'' she chuckled looking at Simba. before looking towards the new lioness... ''your welcome'' she smiled softly. she could tell she was hungry and thought she must not of eaten for days. she was glad to see the lioness happy. she looked up at Scout and smiled ''how could i forgot the little guy Scout'' she said with a smile.
"Scout huh? Take some meat if you want." Simba politely offers a piece of Zebra to Scout.

Nala The Lion
"I deserve more he didn't get injured" Twilight purred looking up at Nala smiling and laughing softly and rolled around onto his front taking another small bite out of the Zebra carcass.

Nala laughed. ''oh ofcourse my dear one'' she said with a little chuckle before nursing his tender side. ''You get the nursing side that Simba doesn't'' she said jokingly with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
Originally posted by Mizani
"I can't believe you've already forgotten are old teacher" Subira growled, rather angry at Tumai.

"How could you forget one of the most important people of our childhood?"

Subira glared angrily at Tumai.

"Uh, er.. I havnt forgotten about him its just.. Ben so long since I've had to remember anything of our old Pride... Just..." Tumai looked away, he felt pretty bad about himself having forgoten one of the most important lions in there Pride, "I. ah never mind, I just had A brain fart or something.. I remember now" Tumai lied.

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Slowly, Zandiki lowered her form to the ground, laying down before the zebra so that she could sink her teeth into a chunk of flesh. It tasted so good. True, she hadn't eaten for a while, but she was no where near dying of starvation, she was merely being the little trickster she could be. Her tail swayed behind her slender body, ears pinned back against her skull as she gnawed at the meat and sinew.

Lion King Stu
August 9th, 2005, 08:42 PM
Nala laughed. ''oh ofcourse my dear one'' she said with a little chuckle before nursing his tender side. ''You get the nursing side that Simba doesn't'' she said jokingly with a smile.

"Yeah this is the life" Twilight purred softly and smirked swallowing another piece of Zebra.
"Oh well bad luck Simba on not getting hurt" he smirked and showed a little pain on his face as he tried to hide it.

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 08:43 PM
"Yeah this is the life" Twilight purred softly and smirked swallowing another piece of Zebra.
"Oh well bad luck Simba on not getting hurt" he smirked and showed a little pain on his face as he tried to hide it.
"Not getting hurt is a good thing you know..." Simba smirks to Twilight as he grabs hold of his tail with his paw and twists it round.

Simba22
August 9th, 2005, 08:44 PM
"So tell us a little bit about yourself" Scout said lifting his head a little off Nala's fur with his ears perked up. He was eager to learn a bit more about this lioness.

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 08:46 PM
She looked up, blinking at Scout. Was he talking to her? She had a mouth full at the moment and she wasn't sure if she was being spoken to or not.

Nala The Lion
August 9th, 2005, 08:47 PM
''i guess i should warn you Scout has tons of energy and is one curious cub'' she chuckled ''who isn't at her age'' she smiled. ''true Simba but i think Twilight's just trying to make you jealous with the extra attention'' she laughed.

(shouldn't we start to move to the other thread - i mean after all that's what it's there for isn't it?)

Kago
August 9th, 2005, 08:48 PM
She looked up, blinking at Scout. Was he talking to her? She had a mouth full at the moment and she wasn't sure if she was being spoken to or not.

"What's your name?" Kago asked Zandiki as he tapped her shoulder.

Kovu The Lion
August 9th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Kara walked up to Scout who was still on Nala, She saw everyone else there, she bowed her head in respect to Simba and Nala. "Hello everyone" She said with a smile, She looked at the other lioness, "Whos she?" Kara asked.

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Simba smiles to Kara, "Hey... the new lioness is a new member of the pride."

''i guess i should warn you Scout has tons of energy and is one curious cub'' she chuckled ''who isn't at her age'' she smiled. ''true Simba but i think Twilight's just trying to make you jealous with the extra attention'' she laughed.
"Still, we should get the same amount of attention each." Simba winks to Nala, "But I'll make it a one off for now seeing as Twilight was pretty hurt."

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 08:51 PM
She blinked at the tap, and just swallowed her food, " Zandiki. My name is Zandiki." She wasn't sure now if she'd already introduced herself or not. She looked to Scout and smiled. " Well, I come from a pride a good ways from here and I've been wandering around for a while, trying to find a good pride to settle into. " She figured that was enough about her past, since the rest became a bit complicated

Melody of Scar
August 9th, 2005, 08:52 PM
(shouldn't we start to move to the other thread - i mean after all that's what it's there for isn't it?)

(( KS created the other thread for a slower paced RP. ^_~ ))

Nala The Lion
August 9th, 2005, 08:52 PM
''i agree and i try to even it out equally'' she smiled. ''after all i am lucky to have BOTH of you''

''hey Kara, she's a new lioness called zandiki'' she smiled at the cub. she then whispered so gently and quietly to Kara so only Kara could hear ''she seems pretty hungry i don't think she's had much too eat''

Simba22
August 9th, 2005, 08:55 PM
Scout knew there was more to the story. "I'd love to hear more about it if you'd like to talk about it I mean if you'd like to tell us more you can". Scout said curiously. RIght now he didn't care as to if the rest of the story confused him.

"Hey Kara come over here and meet Zandiki" Scout said.

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 08:56 PM
(Yeah. MoS sent me a PM so I decided to open a new one so others didn't lose plot. =))

"And we're lucky to have you." Simba smirks to her and paws at her tail before pawing at her back slowly and gently.

Lion King Stu
August 9th, 2005, 08:57 PM
"Got that right remember double the love double the protection" Twilight winked up at Nala then smirked at Simba.
"Yeah I'm hurt and want to make the most of it" he smiled laughing softly "I would give you a nuzzle Simba but well...na" he laughed.

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Zandiki couldn't help but smile a bit as she dipped her teeth into another bit of zebra, though a smaller bite so she could chew it up and finish to talk to the cubs. Truely, cubs were mostly annoying to her since she had quite a few siblings back home, but she wouldn't let it show right now. She just smiled, " Well... If you really want to know more about it I guess I can tell you..."

Simba22
August 9th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Zandiki couldn't help but smile a bit as she dipped her teeth into another bit of zebra, though a smaller bite so she could chew it up and finish to talk to the cubs. Truely, cubs were mostly annoying to her since she had quite a few siblings back home, but she wouldn't let it show right now. She just smiled, " Well... If you really want to know more about it I guess I can tell you..."

"Sure" Said Scout with a smile. He was always eager to hear about the stories or history of another lion especially if they were older then him seemed like all of them lived such fascinating lives.

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 09:01 PM
"Got that right remember double the love double the protection" Twilight winked up at Nala then smirked at Simba.
"Yeah I'm hurt and want to make the most of it" he smiled laughing softly "I would give you a nuzzle Simba but well...na" he laughed.
"Nah, you're alright." Simba laughs a little to Twilight. "And you mean; Twice the love, double the protection."

Nala The Lion
August 9th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Nala smiled down at Scout ''your are one curious little guy'' Nala laughed at Twilight ''that would be a picture to see'' she grinned. she quietly asked Twilight and Simba in a faint whisper what they thought of the new lioness.