PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 02:33 AM
Kovujin smirked, "well Scout, In my case, your in the family, but not as related by blood, But as a great friend, I've considered you as my little brother countless times, but once you and Kara ever start to be mates in your adolescent years, you would be a part of our family, Didn't Kara tell you that?" Kovujin whispered.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kovujin smirked, "well Scout, In my case, your in the family, but not as related by blood, But as a great friend, I've considered you as my little brother countless times, but once you and Kara ever start to be mates in your adolescent years, you would be a part of our family, Didn't Kara tell you that?" Kovujin whispered.

"Yeah, that was mentioned just being a little bit impatient is all I guess. Glad to see I'm a friend of the family now though" Scout said nuzzling him.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 02:36 AM
"Your more than just a friend" Kovujin said nuzzling the cub, "this family wouldn't be the way it is without you Scout" Kovujin said out loud so everyone could here what he was talking about, he hoped Nela would agree.
"So true, It wouldn't be anywhere like this without my Scout" Kara smiled.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 02:39 AM
Scout smiled proudly. Scout seemed to have a real history of forgetting how much Kovujin's family loved him just like a family member. He never knew he meant that much to them. Scout couldn't have been any happier.

Melody of Scar
August 7th, 2005, 04:14 AM
Scar smiled and shook his head slowly before he sat down, unsheathing his claws and studying them. He turned back to Sengalo, placing his paw down. "I wish I could tell you, my son. All I do know is I woke in extreme pain... I don't know how long I was out. I was where I had landed and it was quiet, but I knew I needed to get away. I dragged myself for hours until I found a puddle of water from the rain. I rested in that until I was found by two twin lions from some great pride in a wasteland. They nursed me back to health - I owe them my life."

In a very uncharacteristic move, Scar nuzzled his nose under Sengalo's chin for a moment. "I'm glad you're alive... I came home fearing that Simba had murdered my children and..." His eyes flashed with anger. "That traitor of a queen. She will be properly dealt with, in time." His eyes suddenly softened and he studied Sengalo carefully, dreading the answer to his next question. "What of Taugadi? Does she still live?"

He didn't know why he picked Zira over Taugadi the more he looked back - Zira may have shared his mind, but she lacked many traits that Taugadi had. He was relieved that this son of his was from Taugadi... The mere thought of Zira now made him feel physically ill.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"It's ok..." Asha smiles to Katai, "I'm not a weak lion either..." she purrs, dragging her antelope back to Pride Rock so that the other lions can have something to eat too.
"Strong lioness huh?" Katai smirks to her as he takes the antelope back to the den where the others are.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:25 AM
Kovujin looked over to Nela, "Another lion for the den, that things going to get crowded" Kovujin joked. "Glad to have ya as a part of the family Star" kovujin said with a smile

Mizani
August 7th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Subira trotted happly down the path at the back of Priderock.

The sun shone brightly in the afternoon, and Subira's pelt gleamed like water.
She noticed a furry lump near a tree, and she instantly reconised it as the sleeping form of Tumai.

Walking over to him, she decided to wake him up. She was bored as usual, and her kind hearted friend would gladly keep her entertained.

She poked him in the nose, and chuckled to herself as he wiggled his nose.

"Wake up sleepy head"

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Tumai looked up he was to tired to know who it was, "Only 5 more minutes mom" Tumai said yawning, he laid his head back down on his paws.

Mizani
August 7th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Subira growled at her friend and bopped him on the nose.

"Get your lazy behind up Tumai, or I'll send you crying home to your mother in a few seconds" She grinned threateningly.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Tumai was wide awake now, "Hey ow, what was that for?" Tumai asked, he got up on all fours and stretched a bit, he lout out a yawn. and looked at the Lioness, "Oh hey Subira. How are you this morning, and where did you come from didn't see you come up"

Mizani
August 7th, 2005, 11:45 AM
"I'm bored, and we're going exploring. You didn't hear me coming, because you sleep like a log" Subira smirked, pinning her friend to the ground.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:46 AM
"I see, Okay, sounds cool to me, lets get going!" Tumai said, his stomach started to growl, "Er.. can we get a bite to eat while were at it?" Tumai asked.

Mizani
August 7th, 2005, 11:48 AM
"Okay, but I'm getting it this time. You can't hunt to save your rear end" Subira laughed, letting Tumai up.

Bounding back up the path, Subira loved the feel of the grass on her paws. It gave her a sense of freedom, that she'd never experienced before in her childhood.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Tumai smirked, "Fine with me, free lunch" Tumai joked, he walked over to where Subira was. He noticed she was acting carefree today, "Hmm you seem rather.. Happy today, something good happen today?" Tumai asked.

Mizani
August 7th, 2005, 11:52 AM
"No, not really. Just in a good mood today and you'd better not spoil it" Subira said, with a smirk.

He's right. I am feeling rather carefree today. I guess I should make the most of it. Especially on a beautiful day.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:54 AM
"I wont" Tumai said with a smile, "So what ya thinking about hunting?" Tumai asked, he knew one thing for sure, Subira loved to hunt.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 11:55 AM
"If you want me and my family to leave so It won't be so crowded. I could I would hatedoing it but if it would make it less crowded I'll do it". Scout said.

Mizani
August 7th, 2005, 11:58 AM
"Hmm, I think I'm in the mood for Sable antelope today" Subira said rather thoughtfully.

"I'm looking forward to the hunt more then anything else though"

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Kovujin laughed at the cub, "Your not going anywhere" ,
"No one is, that was just a joke, theres plenty of room there" Kovujin said with a wink

EDIT:

"mm Sounds delicious" Tumai said
thought so, shes a hunter, thats what all hunters do they enjoy the hunt more then the meal

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 12:01 PM
Kovujin laughed at the cub, "Your not going anywhere" ,
"No one is, that was just a joke, theres plenty of room there" Kovujin said with a wink

EDIT:

"mm Sounds delicious" Tumai said
thought so, shes a hunter, thats what all hunters do they enjoy the hunt more then the meal

Scout let's out a big sigh of relief. He was glad That he and his family could stay. "Thanks Kovujin" Scout says winking back at him.

Mizani
August 7th, 2005, 12:05 PM
"Well I am hunting for your fat stomach. I'm not hunting for myself this time" Subira smirked.

Everytime she talked to Tumai, an insult rolled out of her mouth. She never mean't it in a harmful way, and Tumai never took it into offense.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Tumai looked down at his stomach, "am I that fat?" He joked. "Hmm maybe I should go on a diet." he suggested to himself.

Mizani
August 7th, 2005, 12:17 PM
"Its just a joke silly" Subira grinned, nudging him playfully.

"Now are we gonna go hunting or not? At this rate, it'll be dinner time soon"

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Scout decided to wander around a bit. He sees Subira in the distance. "Hey Subira" Scout shouts out waving his paws.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Tumai smirked, "Well go ahead then," Tumai laughed, "not holding you back," Tumai said looking at a herd of Antelope.

Nala The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
"Me and Twilight were just about to go hunting but it seems like you stopped us now." He smirks and pounces on top of her playfully.

''Don't let me stop you'' she said rolling over to pin Simba once more. ''I can always join in... or watch'' she laughed.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
''Don't let me stop you'' she said rolling over to pin Simba once more. ''I can always join in... or watch'' she laughed.
"Looks like you pinned me. Again." Simba laughs up to her, "You're so good at doing that."

Nala The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 03:24 PM
''no matter how much you try, you'll never be able to pin me'' Nala laughed looking smug with herself :diva:

Lion King Stu
August 7th, 2005, 03:25 PM
"Yeah well with Nala you can rarely ever pin her Simba we should know that by now" Twilight replied smirking down to the both of them "I think shes ever let us pin her once or twice" he laughed softly "Shes just to good".

He padded over to the side and smirked down at them before sitting on his haunces.
"Comfy are ya" he smirked.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 03:25 PM
"We shall see about that..." Simba smirks up to her, "Now, can I get up now?" he laughs up to her.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 03:32 PM
"Yeah..." Asha giggles and purrs to Katai, "I'm not a weakling..." she drags her antelope into the den for the other lions to have some.
"The only weak lions I can say are the old lions..." Katai pulls his antelope into the den, "...although the outlanders are pretty weak sometimes."

Nala The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Yeah well with Nala you can rarely ever pin her Simba we should know that by now" Twilight replied smirking down to the both of them "I think shes ever let us pin her once or twice" he laughed softly "Shes just to good".

He padded over to the side and smirked down at them before sitting on his haunces.
"Comfy are ya" he smirked.

Nala grinned and she pounced off Simba and Pouncing onto Twilight. ''there we are'' she said looking back at Simba whilst Licking Twilight's Face before getting up and sitting herself next to him. ''I'm comfy'' she smiled.

Lion King Stu
August 7th, 2005, 04:03 PM
"Ahh" Twilight laughed as Nala pounced on him pinning him down onto the rock "Ah well once more you manage to pin me down" he smirked up to her and licked her cheek.

"Lets just face it Simba we shouldn't bother trying; sorta like Nala doing the pinning" he smirked over at Simba blinking a eye to him before looking back at Nala.

"I'm glad to hear that Nala" Twilight smirked up at her from the floor still lying on his back.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 04:19 PM
"Yeah...we'd best leave the pinning to Nala huh?" Simba smirks to Twilight as he sits up himself smiling at Nala.

Nela
August 7th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Kovujin looked over to Nela, "Another lion for the den, that things going to get crowded" Kovujin joked. "Glad to have ya as a part of the family Star" kovujin said with a smile

Star looked down to the ground. "I don't have to sleep in the den... I can sleep outside, it's okay..." She said, remembering she wasn't allowed to sleep in the den with her other prides except for the Nova pride. "I'll be fine with it. And...thanks," she added with a smile to Kovujin. She was getting thirsty but she didn't want to be rude and step out of the circle they had formed. She looked around to Kara, and thought, 'I can't believe it's really her....' She looked down at her necklace as her father's spirit swayed it in the wind. She had done the right thing, joining Kovujin's Pride. She was proud of herself.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 04:52 PM
"Welcome to the family Star you're going to love living here" Scout said with a smile.

Nala The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 05:16 PM
"Ahh" Twilight laughed as Nala pounced on him pinning him down onto the rock "Ah well once more you manage to pin me down" he smirked up to her and licked her cheek.

"Lets just face it Simba we shouldn't bother trying; sorta like Nala doing the pinning" he smirked over at Simba blinking a eye to him before looking back at Nala.

"I'm glad to hear that Nala" Twilight smirked up at her from the floor still lying on his back.

Nala beamed a huge smile from ear to ear ''I'm too quick for both of you'' she laughed before looking at Simba and then back at Twilight ''anyone would think your plotting something against me'' she laughed. resting her head on the floor.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 05:20 PM
"Oh yeah... well we won't be able to pin you... unless it takes two of us... yet I don't think that would work." Simba laughs to Nala.

Lion King Stu
August 7th, 2005, 05:20 PM
"Nala we both known that since we were cubs" Twilight smirked "Even when Simba was gone all that time back it made no diffrence then....you still managed to actually pin me no matter how hard I tried" he laughed softly.
"And plotting huh" he smirked to her before looking at Simba "Are we plotting something Simba" he smirked smiling slyly and playfuly to Simba "Well sounds quite fun" he said looking back down at Nala as he rolled over onto his front and crawled towards Nala till he was nose to nose with her.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 05:22 PM
"Nala we both known that since we were cubs" Twilight smirked "Even when Simba was gone all that time back it made no diffrence then....you still managed to actually pin me no matter how hard I tried" he laughed softly.
"And plotting huh" he smirked to her before looking at Simba "Are we plotting something Simba" he smirked smiling slyly and playfuly to Simba "Well sounds quite fun" he said looking back down at Nala as he rolled over onto his front and crawled towards Nala till he was nose to nose with her.
"I don't think so..." Simba grins slyly before rolling on the floor himself. He looks up to the clouds before looking back at the others.

Katse
August 7th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Melody of Scar
Scar smiled and shook his head slowly before he sat down, unsheathing his claws and studying them. He turned back to Sengalo, placing his paw down. "I wish I could tell you, my son. All I do know is I woke in extreme pain... I don't know how long I was out. I was where I had landed and it was quiet, but I knew I needed to get away. I dragged myself for hours until I found a puddle of water from the rain. I rested in that until I was found by two twin lions from some great pride in a wasteland. They nursed me back to health - I owe them my life."

In a very uncharacteristic move, Scar nuzzled his nose under Sengalo's chin for a moment. "I'm glad you're alive... I came home fearing that Simba had murdered my children and..." His eyes flashed with anger. "That traitor of a queen. She will be properly dealt with, in time." His eyes suddenly softened and he studied Sengalo carefully, dreading the answer to his next question. "What of Taugadi? Does she still live?"

He didn't know why he picked Zira over Taugadi the more he looked back - Zira may have shared his mind, but she lacked many traits that Taugadi had. He was relieved that this son of his was from Taugadi... The mere thought of Zira now made him feel physically ill.

Sengalo listened intently to Scar's story of survival, taking in every word. And I'll owe them mine he vowed inwardly when his father finished. That pride had saved his father, the only real family he had left. Sengalo would forever be in their debt.

Caught off gaurd by Scar's actions, Sengalo wasn't sure to feel comfort or suprise. He returned the nuzzle briefly. He looked down for a moment, his expression saddening, thinking of a way to explain what had happened to his mother to Scar. "She..." he began, though somewhat hesitant. "...She died...a long time ago..." he managed to get out, "...by the hyenas...She tried to protect me from them and no one was in sight to help us... not that anyone would've cared, anyway...." He looked down and away as he said the last statement, his voice stern and his brows lowered. "It was how I got m-...my scar..."

Nala The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 07:16 PM

''I know'' she laughed ''but i reckon you both are, plotting against me'' she wondered. Eyeing them up and looking at them one by curiosily. Nala bit Twilight's nose softly, gently and playfully not to hurt him. ''That's what ya get for coming too close'' she laughed and ran off in hope of a good chase with Twilight and Simba.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 07:38 PM
"There she goes..." Simba smirks to Twilight, "Shall we?" He asks Twilight getting ready to run after Nala.

Lion King Stu
August 7th, 2005, 07:47 PM
Twilight smirked and licked the underside of Nala's muzzle as she bit his nose playfully.
"Well you never done that before when I've got that close to you" he smirked and blinked a eye at her.
As she ran off he smirked and looked up at Simba.
"Yes lets" Twilight smirked "Maybe with both of us we actually have a chance to pin her" he smirked.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 07:50 PM
"Maybe... she's impossible to pin... well at least we think she is." Simba smirks to Twilight, "...it's best as we go...NOW!" Simba begins to run after Nala.

Lion King Stu
August 7th, 2005, 08:02 PM
"Well if we both try to pin here I think we will get somewhere" Twilight smirked and quickly got onto all fours again running after Simba "I'm sure we can pull it off" he smirked laughing softly as he overtook Simba.

Nala The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 08:03 PM
Twilight smirked and licked the underside of Nala's muzzle as she bit his nose playfully.
"Well you never done that before when I've got that close to you" he smirked and blinked a eye at her.
As she ran off he smirked and looked up at Simba.
"Yes lets" Twilight smirked "Maybe with both of us we actually have a chance to pin her" he smirked.

''I know i haven't'' she smirked back to Twilight. Nala hid in the grass ans stayed silent, she crwaled along in the long grass as quiet as a mouse and when Simba or Twilight was in reaching distant she pounced out at whoever was closest ''Boo'' she grinned before running off again.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 08:03 PM
"Hey, hey, slow down!" Simba calls after Twilight as he continues to run and follow him.

"There she goes again..." Simba laughs as he watches her run off again.

Lion King Stu
August 7th, 2005, 08:08 PM
"Well if I slow down to your pace Simba we will never catch her" he smirked and looked back at him before feeling himself being floored.
Twilight got floored by Nala once more suprising him a little and lay there and looked as she ran off once more.
"Didn't expect that" he replied smirking slightly and quickly got back onto all fours.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Nela
Star looked down to the ground. "I don't have to sleep in the den... I can sleep outside, it's okay..." She said, remembering she wasn't allowed to sleep in the den with her other prides except for the Nova pride. "I'll be fine with it. And...thanks," she added with a smile to Kovujin. She was getting thirsty but she didn't want to be rude and step out of the circle they had formed. She looked around to Kara, and thought, 'I can't believe it's really her....' She looked down at her necklace as her father's spirit swayed it in the wind. She had done the right thing, joining Kovujin's Pride. She was proud of herself.

Kovujin smiled, "Once again I'll say it, It was a joke, your more than welcome to sleep in the den" Kovujin said as he winked at Star. his stomach rumbled, "Oh geesh, Who here is hungry? or Thirsty? I'm getting pretty hungry myself" Kovujin said with a smirk.

Nala The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 08:28 PM
Nala peered out of her hiding place and looked smug with herself hearing Twilight not expect it, she then run off to another hiding place and up a tree out of reach and site from both Simba and Twilight.

Lion King Stu
August 7th, 2005, 08:34 PM
"Did you see where she went?" Twilight questioned getting back up and shaking himself off before looking over at him "I was to busy being on the floor to actually notice" he said with a smirk and slightly padded across through the long grass.
"She couldn't of got very far" he smirked looking about "I know shes close".

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 08:36 PM
"She will be... she's just good at hiding." Simba smirks to Twilight as he looks above and around trying to find Nala.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Once again I'll say it, It was a joke, your more than welcome to sleep in the den" Kovujin said as he winked at Star. his stomach rumbled, "Oh geesh, Who here is hungry? or Thirsty? I'm getting pretty hungry myself" Kovujin said with a smirk.

Scout raises his paw in the air when Kovujinm asked who was hungry. "What about you Kara you getting hungry too"? Scout asked.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 08:37 PM
"I'm about to starve actually, didn't want to say anything because i didn't want to be rude" She said with a smile,

Kovujin looked around, "Anyone else hungry? I can go catch us something to eat if so." Kovujin said smiling.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Scout walks by a tree and looks up and sees the lioness he met a few days ago sitting up there. "You playing Hide and Seek or something?" Scout asks curiously. Putting his paws on the tree.

Nala The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout walks by a tree and looks up and sees the lioness he met a few days ago sitting up there. "You playing Hide and Seek or something?" Scout asks curiously. Putting his paws on the tree.

Nala laughs quietly. ''you could say that'' she smiled at the young cub ''if anyone asks you could keep guard and say you haven't seen me if you want? be a cub in shining armour for me eh?'' she smiled.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Nala laughs quietly. ''you could say that'' she smiled at the young cub ''if anyone asks you could keep guard and say you haven't seen me if you want? be a cub in shining armour for me eh?'' she smiled.

"No problem Nala you're my pal." Scout said he jumped down from the tree and stands at the bottom of the tree and acts like he doesn't know where Nala was by looking as unsuspitious as possible.

Nala The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 09:09 PM
"No problem Nala you're my pal." Scout said he jumped down from the tree and stands at the bottom of the tree and acts like he doesn't know where Nala was by looking as unsuspitious as possible.

Nala whisperd in Scout's ear ''thanks little one'' she smiled at him and quickly patted him on the head with her paw before lying completely still in the tree, ''I'll come out of Hiding soon enough'' she whisperd with a smile.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 09:13 PM
"May I make a suggestion?" Scout whispered. " If you really don't want to be seen I suggest you go higher up. See that branch right there"? He pointed up and above her was a branch that was covered with leaves. "Try to hide in the leaves in the branch above you they'll never find you trust me I'm a master at hiding places." Scout said.

Nala The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 09:21 PM
"May I make a suggestion?" Scout whispered. " If you really don't want to be seen I suggest you go higher up. See that branch right there"? He pointed up and above her was a branch that was covered with leaves. "Try to hide in the leaves in the branch above you they'll never find you trust me I'm a master at hiding places." Scout said.

''Ooh another one who likes to hide hey?'' she smiled ''thank you, I'll take that advice'' she smiled down at the cub as she silently climbed upto the higher branch Scout had pointed out, hiding in all the leaves covering the tree.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Scout snickered to himself her friends would never know where she was. Scout kept guard in front of the tree just in case Simba or Twilight showed up he'd either tell them he hadn't seen her or just make up a direction that she went but didn't really go.

Lion King Stu
August 7th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Twilight smirked and watched from where he lay as the cub seemed to be talking into a tree and looked over at Simba.
"Well I have a feeling I know where are Nala is" he smirked looking over at him "Maybe up in that tree; either that or that cub enjoys talking to trees he smirked.

Twilight creapt into the long grass by him and slowly crawled into the long grass and silently and undetectedly made his way over to where the cub was talking to the tree; maybe where Nala was hiding.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Scout noticed Twilight was there and quickly made sure that he put on an act. "Oh, hello little tree How are you doing today"? Scout asked the air. "Oh hello I was just talking to my friend Mr. Tree I didn't see you walk up can I help you?" Scout said inncoently.

Lion King Stu
August 7th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Twilight stopped and got up out of the grass and looked down at the small cub and smirked down at him.
"Cubs talking to trees" he laughed to himself "Seen it all now" he smirked and looked at the tree "Getting any good conversation out of it" he smirked and padded over to the cub.
"Anyway have you seen my friend her names Nala" he smirked down at the cub knowing that it was going to lie anyway.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Scout put on the best confused face that he could. "Nala? Nala? No, I don't think I know a Nala. Maybe if you describe her I can help you out." Scout was almost great at lying.

Lion King Stu
August 7th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Twilight smirked down at the cub expecting a answer like that.
"Oh really well when I was in the grass I swear I heard you talking to lioness when I creapt here through the grass" he smirked down at the cub "Unless trees sound like lionesses".
He sat down on his haunces contiuing to look down at the cub.
"Is it a female tree or something" he laughed softly smirking once again.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Twilight smirked down at the cub expecting a answer like that.
"Oh really well when I was in the grass I swear I heard you talking to lioness when I creapt here through the grass" he smirked down at the cub "Unless trees sound like lionesses".
He sat down on his haunces contiuing to look down at the cub.
"Is it a female tree or something" he laughed softly smirking once again.

"Oh right see maybe you misunderstand" Scout backpedeled. "See, my sister is very shy and when she saw you coming she ran up into the tree. " "And plus who doesn't like talking to trees? It makes you feel one with nature" Scout said hugging the tree.

Lion King Stu
August 7th, 2005, 09:49 PM
"Yeah maybe I did misunderstood " Twilight raised a eyebrow highly amused at the cubs cover up attempt.
"Oh really well you cubs who are highly one with nature are very rare" he smirked to the cubs "Whats your sisters name then?" he questioned looking down at the cub.
"I'm not that scary; in fact mostly all the cubs love me maybe I can talk her down" he said smiling.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 09:53 PM
"Uh Oh" Scout thought to himself he's onto me. Scout just said the first name that came to his head. "Ballard yeah, that's my sister's name. Little did Twilight know is that this was a part of his plan and had asked his real sister Ballard to hide in the tree also.

Lion King Stu
August 7th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Twilight looked down at the cub and smiled knowing in a way that the cub was clearly covering something up and was going into alot of hastle after he asked for Nala; it sort of gave it away straight away really. But Twilight continued to play the dumb one and smirk away as he questioned.
"Ballard huh thats a nice name" he smirked down to the cub "Whats she like then" he said as he was about to look up into the tree "How she get up into the tree anyway when the branches are high up?" he questioned looking at the cub again "You couldn't of helped her up; your to small and even two cubs wouldn't be able to climb up" he smirked again.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 10:02 PM
Simba pads up to Twilight, "And what's going on here?" He asks curiously looking down to the cub.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Kovujin looked across the plains from where he sat, he saw Scout, a yellow lion, and it looked like another lion, he wondered if he should go talk to them, but decided to stay back and see what happened, he didn't know if they were a threat or not yet. He kept looking over Stars shoulder, watching every move the Lions made, he wouldn't let them hurt Scout if they were enemies.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 10:16 PM
Twilight looked down at the cub and smiled knowing in a way that the cub was clearly covering something up and was going into alot of hastle after he asked for Nala; it sort of gave it away straight away really. But Twilight continued to play the dumb one and smirk away as he questioned.
"Ballard huh thats a nice name" he smirked down to the cub "Whats she like then" he said as he was about to look up into the tree "How she get up into the tree anyway when the branches are high up?" he questioned looking at the cub again "You couldn't of helped her up; your to small and even two cubs wouldn't be able to climb up" he smirked again.

"She's a really really good climber."Scout said. And the truth was Ballard in real life was a really really good climber. "Ballard is very friendly and very playful what you don't believe me I'll show you. "Hey Ballard come on down" Scout yelled . She slid down the tree from the same branch that Nala was on. "Whoooooo areeee yooooouuuuu? " She said stuttering acting real scared of Twilight. Scout smiled hoping that this would make Twilight fall for it.

Scout looked over at Simba. "Well your friend was talking about this girl named Nala I really have no idea about her and now he's accusing me of being a liar." Scout pretends to cry.

Lion King Stu
August 7th, 2005, 10:20 PM
"Hey there Ballard...I'm Twilight good friend of King Simba here" he smiled to the cub before looking over at Simba.
"Its ok not going to hurt you" he smiled looking back to the cub "Your brother said you were a good climber; suppose you are if you could climb this tree".
He looked up and smirked at Simba "Nala's up in the tree" he whispered into Simba's ear so only he could hear "He keeps acting wierd when I mention Nala...he even said he was talking to the tree" he laughed softly still whispering.
"Its a real big tree isn't it" he smirked looking back down at the two cubs before padding up to the base of the tree and was about to look up.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 10:22 PM
"Hey there Ballard...I'm Twilight good friend of King Simba here" he smiled to the cub before looking over at Simba.
"Its ok not going to hurt you" he smiled looking back to the cub "Your brother said you were a good climber; suppose you are if you could climb this tree".
He looked up and smirked at Simba "Nala's up in the tree" he whispered into Simba's ear so only he could hear "He keeps acting wierd when I mention Nala...he even said he was talking to the tree" he laughed softly still whispering.
"Its a real big tree isn't it" he smirked looking back down at the two cubs before padding up to the base of the tree and was about to look up.
"Cheeky little cubs...telling you jokes now?" Simba whispers back into Twilight's ear before looking down at the cubs to see what they were doing.

Nala The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 10:22 PM
Nala was laughing too much at the conversation that she fell out the tree and landed straight on Twilight ''h...i...'' she smiled ''Scout they found me'' she said still laughing.

Lion King Stu
August 7th, 2005, 10:24 PM
"Ahh" Twilight said as he looked up to see Nala fall down onto him pinning him to the floor "Thats like twice now in a space of a few minutes" he laughed looking up at her smiling "Getting your little cub friends to try and confuse us huh" he smirked and licked Nala's nose.

Simba22
"Yeah real big tree" Scout said. Starting to feel like they're onto him. Scout knew there was no way he could keep on going like this.
He sighed sadly. "Uhhhh........ promise not to tell her I told you?" Scout asked Twilight in his ear.

King Simba
"Still acting like cubs eh?" Simba smirks down to Nala who had landed on Twilight, "Little cubs..."

Nala The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 10:26 PM
"Ahh" Twilight said as he looked up to see Nala fall down onto him pinning him to the floor "Thats like twice now in a space of a few minutes" he laughed looking up at her smiling "Getting your little cub friends to try and confuse us huh" he smirked and licked Nala's nose.

''it wasn't me?'' she laughed licking Twilights nose before letting him up.
''I'm not acting like a cub I'm just having fun'' she said knocking Simba over with a smile :-)

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 10:26 PM
Scout felt so bad for himself. He felt like he just sold his friend Nala out. Scout looked down sadly. He was really hoping they would fall for it. Now Nala will think that Scout was a traitor or something.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 10:28 PM
''it wasn't me?'' she laughed licking Twilights nose before letting him up.
''I'm not acting like a cub I'm just having fun'' she said knocking Simba over with a smile :-)
"Hey..." Simba softly prods her with a paw, "...who are you knocking over?" He does it again playfully before licking her on the cheek.

Nala The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Scout felt so bad for himself. He felt like he just sold his friend Nala out. Scout looked down sadly. He was really hoping they would fall for it. Now Nala will think that Scout was a traitor or something.

Nala looked at Scout and could tell he was sad. she walked over to him ''don't worry Scout, they were bound to find me sooner or later'' she smiled ''it's a good job their my friends hey?'' she grinned giving Scout a lion hug to cheer him up :-)

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 10:30 PM
Kovujin looked over, he heard the words, 'king simba' He wondered if he was the king of the Pride Lands, only one way to find out he thought to himself, he got up and walked over to where everyone was at by a tree. he saw Scout, "hello Scout, Whos your friends?" Kovujin asked as he sat down on his hind legs.

Lion King Stu
August 7th, 2005, 10:30 PM
"Oh really well I don't see anymore lovable lioness about here right now" he smirked and nuzzled her softly as he got back onto all fours.
"Well that was fun; got my fair share of exercise today...and its still morning" he smirked to her and slightly and soflty collapsed on Nala's side purring softly as he nuzzled his chin against her back.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Nala looked at Scout and could tell he was sad. she walked over to him ''don't worry Scout, they were bound to find me sooner or later'' she smiled ''it's a good job their my friends hey?'' she grinned giving Scout a lion hug to cheer him up :-)

Scout gives her a real big hug. Scout felt real happy that Nala didn't think he was a traitor and still wanted to be friends with him. He walked up to Twilight and Simba. "Don't think we've been properly introduced my name's Scout and that over there is my sister Ballard.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 10:33 PM
"Yeah and we were about to go off hunting... we were gonna fetch some nice Zebra back but Nala stopped us..." Simba stretches out on the floor as he gets to his paws, "...I don't mean in a bad way though." He smirks and nuzzles Nala's back too, "We've gotta have our fair share..." he whispers across to Twilight winking at him.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Scout was hoping that the 2 male lions weren't ignoring him for lying he was just trying to play along in the game.

Nala The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 10:44 PM
"Oh really well I don't see anymore lovable lioness about here right now" he smirked and nuzzled her softly as he got back onto all fours.
"Well that was fun; got my fair share of exercise today...and its still morning" he smirked to her and slightly and soflty collapsed on Nala's side purring softly as he nuzzled his chin against her back.

''oh well then it must be'' she grinned. nuzzling back ''i bet Simba's all puffed out and needs a sleep now'' she laughed looking at Simba and Nuzzling him back.
Nala smiled at Scout ''ofcourse i don't think your a traitor little guy Scout'' she said with a big smile.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 10:45 PM
"I didn't even know what happened so how would I know?" Simba laughs a little before looking down to Scout, "Nah... I don't think you did anything wrong to be called a traitor." He smiles down to the cub.

Lion King Stu
August 7th, 2005, 10:51 PM
"Nah that was actually fun; you made a convincing lier" he smirked to the cub "But unfortunatly I know when someones lying" he blinked a eye to the cub.
"You were very convincing got to give you that" he smiled to the cub.

"I just want to stay like this for a while" Twilight smiled leaning softly against Nala nuzzling her back with his chin "I'm ever so slightly puffed out with all the walking and the running you been making me do this morning" he laughed.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 10:52 PM
"Yeah... the answer will be the same as Twilight's..." Simba smirks to Nala before standing up on all fours, "I'm still hungry though."

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 10:55 PM
"Mind if I hang out with you guys for a little while?" Scout asks hoping he won't be a burden or something.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 10:56 PM
Kovujin looked over, he heard the words, 'king simba' He wondered if he was the king of the Pride Lands, only one way to find out he thought to himself, he got up and walked over to where everyone was at by a tree. he saw Scout, "hello Scout, Whos your friends?" Kovujin asked as he sat down on his hind legs.

(ooc: uh, I guess no one saw that..)

King Simba
"Everthing's fine by me." Simba smiles down to the cub, "I won't mind a cute cub hanging out with us."

Nala The Lion
Nala laughed ''your always hungry Simba, Surely your too tired to hunt?'' she said resting her head onto twilight and swishing her tails up at Simba's. ''sunbathing are we now Twilight'' she laughed soaking up the sun and closing her eyes (not sleeping just resting)

i would love you to hang out with us Scout :D you remind me of both Simba and Twilight when they were young'' she smiled looking at all 3 of them.

Lion King Stu
August 7th, 2005, 11:03 PM
"Yes" Twilight simply said with a wide smile with his eyes closed still nuzzling her back softly.
"Your backs so soft" he smirked though closed eyes "And I'm to hot; shall we grab some shade or something" he laughed opening his eyes.

He looked down at the cub once more "Of course you can come along; just don't mind the lovey dovey stuff" he laughed softly nuzzling Nala's back again.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 11:05 PM
"Maybe we should get something to eat... we was gonna do that." Simba smirks laying on the floor beside Nala, "...yeah, Twilight's right...we should find some shade. It's far too hot out here."

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 11:06 PM
"Hold onone sec." He ran to Kovujin. "Can I go hang out with my new friends " Scout asked pleadingly.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:06 PM
(ooc: hmm Nvm)

Kovujin smiled, "Sure Scout, I don't mind",
Kara looked over to Scout, "Where ya going?" Kara asked curiously as she tilted her head to the right a little.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 11:10 PM
"There's these new friends I met I'm gonna go hang out with them maybe you can come too I'll introduce you" Scout said gently pulling her to meet Nala and the TTwiligh and Simba. "Kara meet Simba and Twilinght. Simba and Twilight meet Kara. She's kinda my little girlfriend" He said winking. "Can she come too"?

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:11 PM
Kara looked at the three, they sure were tall, and musclar, they could take her out easily, "Uh.. H-hi" Kara studered, she was scared of the new lions. she wasnt all to great with meeting new people.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 11:13 PM
"That's fine by me..." Simba smiles down to Scout and Kara, "Little girlfriend huh? Young love...sweet."

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Scout could tell that Kara was a little scared. He nuzzled her. "These guys are real friendly Kara. There's nothing to be afraid of" Scout said Trying to comfort Kara.

Nala The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Nala smiled ''yes let's get some shade'' ''I Suppose we should get some food first though, and I'm glad you think my furs soft Twilight, your is too'' she smiled nuzzling him back and licking Simba.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Kara put on a smile, "Hehe, uh, yeah." Kara started to feel a little better about the lions and lioness, but still didn't trust them all to well.
"So.. Your the king?" Kara asked.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 11:17 PM
"Hmm... well we should see what Scout and Kara want to do first. I mean, we can't exactly walk off and leave them here." Simba licks Nala back before laying down underneath a tree, "Come and lay under here... it's not as hot as it is outside the shade."

Simba turns to Kara, "Yeah, I'm the king of these lands."

Nala The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:17 PM
''Hey Kara, Your not the only girl either so maybe we can have some girly chats and say what we really think about the lions in our life'' she said jokingly with a smile and a little laugh.

Nala The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:19 PM
''true, true, but i thought you said you were hungry and maybe they wanna hunt too'' she grinned, before walking off into the shade and sitting down ''you best not get me up now i've sat down'' she laughed.

Kovu The Lion
Kara smiled, "Wow cool, The king eh, Sounds like your very important, oh and opps" She bowed her head in respect, "Sorry" She looked over to Nala with her head down still, "Sounds like fun to me!"

((ooc: OMG A DOUBLE POST! five cats just died :())

Simba22
''Hey Kara, Your not the only girl either so maybe we can have some girly chats and say what we really think about the lions in our life'' she said jokingly with a smile and a little laugh.

"Just as long as you don't say anything bad about me Kara" Scout says jokingly.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:21 PM
"Me say anything bad about you?" Kara asked, "Theres nothing wrong with you, or bad about you" Kara said giving Scout a quick Kiss before throwing her head back down, She remembered that you should always keep your head lower than the kings.
EDIT:
((ooc: Okay why come its not sending me emails when you guys post, this is getting wierd lmao))

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 11:22 PM
"Aww... there's no need to bow." Simba smiles down to Kara, "I'm not a typical king."

''true, true, but i thought you said you were hungry and maybe they wanna hunt too'' she grinned, before walking off into the shade and sitting down ''you best not get me up now i've sat down'' she laughed.
"Well you haven't layed down now have you Nala?" Simba smirks up to Nala before wrapping his tail around her, "How's that? Feeling ticklish?"

Simba22
Scout decided to follow Kara and what she was doing. Scout also lowered his head lower keeping his head lower.

Nala The Lion
Kara smiled, "Wow cool, The king eh, Sounds like your very important, oh and opps" She bowed her head in respect, "Sorry" She looked over to Nala with her head down still, "Sounds like fun to me!"

((ooc: OMG A DOUBLE POST! five cats just died :())

''oh it will be'' she smiled. ''They won't know what we get up too and say about them'' she laughed softly.

(sorry KtL i didn't intend to double post :tears: )

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 11:23 PM
"Me say anything bad about you?" Kara asked, "Theres nothing wrong with you, or bad about you" Kara said giving Scout a quick Kiss before throwing her head back down, She remembered that you should always keep your head lower than the kings.
EDIT:
((ooc: Okay why come its not sending me emails when you guys post, this is getting wierd lmao))

{OOC:Did you unsubscirbe to the thread cause that's the problem if so.}

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:24 PM
(ooc: no probs, was just picking on you :))
"Nope, only me and you" Kara joked, she lifted her head, "Okay what ever you say sir" Kara smiled. She thought Kings were mean and hateful.
EDIT:
(ooc: lmao nvm my inbox was full i'm good now ;))

Nala The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:24 PM
"Aww... there's no need to bow." Simba smiles down to Kara, "I'm not a typical king."

"Well you haven't layed down now have you Nala?" Simba smirks up to Nala before wrapping his tail around her, "How's that? Feeling ticklish?"

Nala lies down Quickly ''I have now'' she smirked. ''yes i am feeling tickilish'' she smiled licking Simba's nose.

Lion King Stu
August 7th, 2005, 11:25 PM
Twilight padded over to Nala and lay down in front of her "About time I got a lie down again" he smirked lying his head on the ground looking back at Nala with a smile.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 11:26 PM
Simba continues to brush his tail along her back, "Hehe... you're liking this aren't you?" He smirks and licks her nose back.

Kovu The Lion
(ooc: WDF i'm confused, is Nala in love with Twilight and Simba?!)

Nala The Lion
Twilight padded over to Nala and lay down in front of her "About time I got a lie down again" he smirked lying his head on the ground looking back at Nala with a smile.

''You finally got up and come over to the shade?'' she smiled at Twilight Swishing her tail onto Twilights and then onto Simba's.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 11:27 PM
(ooc: WDF i'm confused, is Nala in love with Twilight and Simba?!)
(Yeah... :bleen: Kopa is Twilight and Nala's cub. Kiara is still Simba and Nala's cub. ;))

Nala The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:27 PM
Simba continues to brush his tail along her back, "Hehe... you're liking this aren't you?" He smirks and licks her nose back.

''I am it gives me a tickly feeling which makes me smile'' she smiled. her smile getting bigger.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 11:28 PM
Scout lies down next to Kara who were with the rest of them. He couldn't believe he made friends with the actual king and queen.

"Your Majesty" Scout said not wanting to get into trouble for calling him Simba. "Did you Nala and Twilight know each other as cubs? Nala seemed to know a lot about you as cubs" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:28 PM
(ooc: okay lol.. :S Wierd but okay :P I'll remember that. I thought Simba only wanted Nala to himself.. X.x)

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 11:29 PM
(Hmm... Kopa is played by Klowd. He hasn't been too active lately. Kiara is played by STL. :hmm: )

"No need to call me "your majesty." Simba smiles over to Scout, "Just call me Simba. Oh and yeah, Nala, me and Twilight did used to know eachother as cubs."

''I am it gives me a tickly feeling which makes me smile'' she smiled. her smile getting bigger.
"I shall continue doing it then." Simba smirks and continues to do the same as he was previously doing with his tail along Nala's back.

Nala The Lion
(Yeah... :bleen: Kopa is Twilight and Nala's cub. Kiara is still Simba and Nala's cub. ;))

((occ: talking of which, we ain't really seen much of Kopa and Kiara on this roleplay have we :confused: ))

Lion King Stu
"So glad its colder here" he smirked and closed his eyes as Nala's tail passed over his face.
"And yeah I finally managed to make it over here....you tired me out slightly Nala" he laughed softly looking back at her from the ground "Never got so much exercise in one morning before" he smirked.

Lion King Stu
August 7th, 2005, 11:30 PM
((yeah Klowd played Kopa and STL played Kiara....and have since gone AWOL with em))

Kovu The Lion
(ooc: Gah its moving to fast *The RP* Lol, I got to stop playing to RP ;), Sorry if my posts take forever -.-)
EDIT:

Kara smiled she laid down in the shade, "This feels better than the hot sun" Kara looked over to Nala, "Hmm How long have you guys known each other? Sounds like you are life long friends to me"

Nala The Lion
"I shall continue doing it then." Simba smirks and continues to do the same as he was previously doing with his tail along Nala's back.

Nala smiled and wrapped her tail round Twilight as she rested her head onto Simba's mane. Nala closed her eyes as Simba tickled her back.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 11:33 PM
Simba smiles to Nala as she rests her head on his mane. He then looks back to Kara, continuing to tickle her back, "We've known eachother since we were cubs. Both me and Twilight have known Nala for the same amount of time."

Nala The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:33 PM
"So glad its colder here" he smirked and closed his eyes as Nala's tail passed over his face.
"And yeah I finally managed to make it over here....you tired me out slightly Nala" he laughed softly looking back at her from the ground "Never got so much exercise in one morning before" he smirked.

''good to see that's another good thing im good at'' she laughed. ''stop you getting fat with all this excersise'' she joked before pausing to say ''did i ever tell you i love you guys'' looking at the king and then smirking at Twilight.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:34 PM
"Ooh, have you always been in love?" Kara asked curiously.
King Simba sure was nice, He was almost just like her Father, Nala was almost like her Mother Nela too, it was like they were duplicates of her Parents

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 11:35 PM
Simba smiles to Nala as she rests her head on his mane. He then looks back to Kara, continuing to tickle her back, "We've known eachother since we were cubs. Both me and Twilight have known Nala for the same amount of time."

"Wow that's cool" Scout said in interest. Everything one of these lions interested him cause he was so fascinated with these adults.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 11:36 PM
"We were just friends when we were cubs but our relationship grew stronger when we were adults." Simba smiles to Kara.

''good to see that's another good thing im good at'' she laughed. ''stop you getting fat with all this excersise'' she joked before pausing to say ''did i ever tell you i love you guys'' looking at the king and then smirking at Twilight.
"Of course you have..." Simba gives Nala a loving smile, "...have I ever told you that I love you?" he nuzzles her cheek.

Lion King Stu
August 7th, 2005, 11:36 PM
"Yeah I think so" he laughed "Have I ever told you I loved you" he smirked looking back at her from the floor" he smirked widely to her.
"And I'm not fat Nala this is all muscle" he smirked showing off his stomach as best her could on the floor.
"So don't worry about that; all this time of knowing you has done this" he laughed purring slightly.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:37 PM
"oh i see hehe" Kara giggled,
She looked at Twilights stomach, "Ooh muscley" Kara smiled, She rubbed her paw on his stomach, "Its hard, and firm Yup thats muscle!" Kara laughed.

Nela
August 7th, 2005, 11:39 PM

(yeesh... can everyone slow down? Yikes... just kidding...)

"Oh, okay... and thanks Scout," Star smiled happily. "I...I'm hungry, Kovujin. I can help catch some food, if you want...." Star was a supreme hunter after being left to fend for herself. She was great with agility and running, and could catch a quick moving meerkat or hare if she chose to.

(RUN, TIMON, RUN! lol...)

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Nah thats okay, You two can stay here and talk" Kovujin said refering to Nela and Star. "I'll go fetch something" Kovujin said walking towards a field and herd of Antelopes.

EDIT:
(ooc: not to be mean but lol, I stop RP'ing as much, and they start ;) :confused: do they want to be like me?)

Nala The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:49 PM
Nala looked at both Twilight and King Simba and replied ''yes you both have'' with a smile. ''I'm sure it's been all that time knowing me and not all the eating you've been doing Twilight'' she said jokingly. Nala looked at Scout and Kara ''I reckon you'll both grow up to be just like us'' she smiled.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:49 PM
"I hope so" Kara smiled, she really loved Scout a lot.

King Simba
August 7th, 2005, 11:50 PM
"Yeah...sweet cub love..." Simba smiles down to Scout and Kara before continuing to softly stroke and tickle Nala's back with his tail and paw.

Lion King Stu
August 7th, 2005, 11:53 PM
((if thats aimed at me and KS....then hell no I like myself...don't want to be a copy of someone else :p))

"Yeah but please get a mate each and don't share" Twilight replied looking up into the tree above him "They don't always work out so fine" he said "It can ruin you friendships; lucky for us it worked out" he smirked looking back at Nala and Simba.
"And very funny Nala" Twilight smirked tickling the bottom of Nala's paw with his paw.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 11:54 PM
"oh i see hehe" Kara giggled,
She looked at Twilights stomach, "Ooh muscley" Kara smiled, She rubbed her paw on his stomach, "Its hard, and firm Yup thats muscle!" Kara laughed.

"Oh no now I'm gonna lose my girl to He-man over here" Scout said jokingly.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:56 PM
Kara laughed, "Nah, I'd take you over any lion Scout"

(ooc: yeah it was ;) but only cause your Sextacular :D)

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 11:58 PM
Kara laughed, "Nah, I'd take you over any lion Scout"

(ooc: yeah it was ;) but only cause your Sextacular :D)

Scout was busy flexing his scrawny little muscles. "Thanks Kara I'd take you over any other lion too" He says giving her a kiss.

Nela
August 7th, 2005, 11:59 PM
"Are-.... Are you sure? I can help, really I can." Star added as he started to walk off. 'Maybe he doesn't believe I can take down something that big.... I'll show him, I know I can...' she thought to herself. She looked over to Nela. "You would'nt mind, would you?"

"Of course not..." Nela smiled. "You can go if you want to. I understand. It's fine," she nuzzled Star lovingly, like she was her own cub.

Star wasn't expecting a nuzzle from Nela, but it definitley felt nice. She nuzzled her back happily. 'Wow... they're all so loving...'

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Nala Purred at Simba Tickling her and smiled at Twilight. ''we know all about it not working out don't we? that time when we all argued and fell out... let's not go there'' she looked away. ''the main thing is it worked out for us 3, and as Twilight said, others aren't so lucky.''

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 12:03 AM
"Yeah main thing is that it did work out" Twilight purred smiling back at Nala "We make a intresting threesome considering we always been friends...I could always see us being like this and I ain't lying he smiled.
"I got Kopa...wonder where hes been lately?" he questioned "Getting to that stage hes fending for himself now; typical teens" he smirked "Wish we could have more cubs like him".

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 12:09 AM
"Yeah main thing is that it did work out" Twilight purred smiling back at Nala "We make a intresting threesome considering we always been friends...I could always see us being like this and I ain't lying he smiled.
"I got Kopa...wonder where hes been lately?" he questioned "Getting to that stage hes fending for himself now; typical teens" he smirked "Wish we could have more cubs like him".

''there's still time yet Twi'' she winked and purred softly. ''it's nice we have managed to stay friends all this time'' she smiled. ''i did think we would but there was times i had doubts, but we pulled together and were still going strong'' she grinned. ''Have you seen Kopa recently. I haven't see him for a while'' she sighed.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 12:11 AM
Scout was busy flexing his scrawny little muscles. "Thanks Kara I'd take you over any other lion too" He says giving her a kiss.

Kara smiled, "So, Seems like you guys love each other a lot, Betcha don't love each other as much as me and Scout do!" Kara smirked, She nuzzled Scouts cheek.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 12:11 AM
"Wow you guys are like perfect friends I wish I had friends like that" Scout said in longing.

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 12:13 AM
"Last time I saw Kopa he was with some lioness his age" Twilight smirked "That was about two days ago" he smiled.
"If hes anything like his dad hes doing just fine" he laughed "He'll come back though don't worry" he purred smiling.
"And as for more cubs" he smiled widely "I'm not going to turn down a offer if it ever comes to that" he winked to Nala with a smile.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 12:16 AM
Nala smiled seductively at Twilight with a wink. ''I'm sure you won't'' she looked at Scout ''You do have good friends like that, you have us and Kara'' she smiled. ''i bet we love each other as much as you too do'' she smiled looking at Kara ''young love eh Twilight?'' she said with a smile.

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 12:18 AM
"Yeah young love" he smirked "If only we could go back and do it all over again" he smiled and looked at Nala from the ground.
"We aren't really that old though; we are still young in a way" Twilight smiled and rolled over onto his front "We got a while left" he winked a eye at her.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 12:19 AM
Nala smiled seductively at Twilight with a wink. ''I'm sure you won't'' she looked at Scout ''You do have good friends like that, you have us and Kara'' she smiled. ''i bet we love each other as much as you too do'' she smiled looking at Kara ''young love eh Twilight?'' she said with a smile.

Scout had never thought Nala Twilight and Simba as friends. He wanted to be friends but he wasn't too sure they wanted to be friends with him. Scout just assumed they were just being very nice. Scout was happy that he found 3 new friends that he could actually call his best friends.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 12:20 AM
Kara giggled, "Would you like us to leave you guys alone?" Kara smirked.
She looked up at the sky, the sun was shining brightly. almost enough to blind someone if they stared at it long enough.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 12:22 AM
"Yeah young love" he smirked "If only we could go back and do it all over again" he smiled and looked at Nala from the ground.
"We aren't really that old though; we are still young in a way" Twilight smiled and rolled over onto his front "We got a while left" he winked a eye at her.

"Not as much as me and Kara" Scout said jokingly. "It's amazing that I fell in love with Kara because most people my age think that girls are disgusting. ANd before I met Kara I guess you could say I felt the same way but she won me over. "Scout said rubbing noses with her.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 12:28 AM

''who do they remind you of'' Nala smirked. ''ofcourse were not old yet, well not as old as Rafiki'' she laughed jokingly ''you got to love that old baboon though'' she smiled ''and yes we got a while left yet'' she winked back.
she looked at Scout ''hey scout, it's great you found love at such a young age and aren't afraid to show it, we didn't believe it was love when we were cubs but we relise now that it was! and just because were older than you doesn't mean we don't have friends or class you as friends'' she smiled as she chuckled.

Nela
August 8th, 2005, 12:31 AM
"Are-.... Are you sure? I can help, really I can." Star added as he started to walk off. 'Maybe he doesn't believe I can take down something that big.... I'll show him, I know I can...' she thought to herself. She looked over to Nela. "You would'nt mind, would you?"

"Of course not..." Nela smiled. "You can go if you want to. I understand. It's fine," she nuzzled Star lovingly, like she was her own cub.

Star wasn't expecting a nuzzle from Nela, but it definitley felt nice. She nuzzled her back happily. 'Wow... they're all so loving...'

(did anyone see this? Guess not :p)

Star looked back at Kovujin, waiting for an answer as he continued to walk off.

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 12:33 AM
"Us" Twilight laughed softly thinking back "Except theres two of them and there was three of us" Twilight laughed answering Nala's question.
"And yeah good old Rafiki....crazy monkey" he laughed at the thought "Always active as always".
Twilight smiled widely about Nala saying about the time left.
"Can't wait" he chuckled to himself softly.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 12:36 AM
''who do they remind you of'' Nala smirked. ''ofcourse were not old yet, well not as old as Rafiki'' she laughed jokingly ''you got to love that old baboon though'' she smiled ''and yes we got a while left yet'' she winked back.
she looked at Scout ''hey scout, it's great you found love at such a young age and aren't afraid to show it, we didn't believe it was love when we were cubs but we relise now that it was! and just because were older than you doesn't mean we don't have friends or class you as friends'' she smiled as she chuckled.

"I guess you can say in a sense me and Kara are a bit mature for our age" Scout said with a smile. "I knew that" He says to Nala. " Sometimes it's a little hard to determine if someone's being friendly or someone's your friend. It's a little different and kinda hard for me to see the differance between the two but, I'm glad you guys consider us friends. Cause we consider you friends. " Scout said with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 12:36 AM
(did anyone see this? Guess not :p)

Star looked back at Kovujin, waiting for an answer as he continued to walk off.

"Sure, Just don't get hurt or get in my way" Kovujin said trying to sound Tough. He smirked, "come on slow poke,"

Nela
August 8th, 2005, 12:40 AM
Star smiled at the fact that she could come along. "I won't, I promise... and I'm not a slow poke, sir..." she said as she zoomed past him. Her agility was built up over the years, and she could outrun any full grown lion. The only thing she couldn't outrun was a cheetah.

She was far ahead when she came to a sudden stop, watching the prey closely. She was a superb hunter for her age, and loved to hunt. She crouched down and waited to make her move.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 12:42 AM
"Us" Twilight laughed softly thinking back "Except theres two of them and there was three of us" Twilight laughed answering Nala's question.
"And yeah good old Rafiki....crazy monkey" he laughed at the thought "Always active as always".
Twilight smiled widely about Nala saying about the time left.
"Can't wait" he chuckled to himself softly.

''EXACTLY'' she smiled. ''true there may be one less of them but there just like all 3 of us'' ''Rafiki's daft as a bat but a wise old monkey'' she smiled. ''I'm sure you can't'' she winked.
''you are more mature that most cubs Scout, Both of you. I guess it is harder for you to tell with us with us being older, but were not that old'' she laughed.

((gunna have to go bed now lions and lioness - im tired and it's nearly 2am here! night :D))

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 12:43 AM
Kovujin stayed back allowing Star to make all the moves and bring down the kill herself, he wanted to see if she was as good as she said she was.

Kara looked at Scout, "Love you Scout" kara said nuzzling his soft back fur. She loved the way Scout's fur was so soft.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 12:44 AM
''EXACTLY'' she smiled. ''true there may be one less of them but there just like all 3 of us'' ''Rafiki's daft as a bat but a wise old monkey'' she smiled. ''I'm sure you can't'' she winked.
''you are more mature that most cubs Scout, Both of you. I guess it is harder for you to tell with us with us being older, but were not that old'' she laughed.

((gunna have to go bed now lions and lioness - im tired and it's nearly 2am here! night :D))

"I know you're not to me you will all be like big cubs forever" Scout says with a laugh nuzzling his new friend.
[GN Nala. We should do Rping like this more often.]

Nela
August 8th, 2005, 12:52 AM
(G'night! It's only 7:45 here... lol)

Star froze as her eyes caught a weakling staggering at the back of the herd. She slid over to the left, eyeing carefully, studying it's every move, and inched slowly forward. She was about ten feet away from it as it staggered closer. Star concealed herself in the brush, then leaped out with her claws extended and teeth bearing. Her claws dug deep into the skin of the young antelope's sides. Her mouth clasped onto it's throat, and the antelope squealed in terror as it fell to the ground in shock. Star kicked it's hing leg out with her's so it would land hard on it's leg, breaking it. Her jaw stayed firmly clamped on it's neck as it yelled it's last cry. The herd started moving away, knowing a lion was present.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Kovujin padded up to Star, "Impressive, But why a young one. Why not the older ones" Kovujin smirked to see if she knew why she attacked it, Lions have a reason behind killing something like that.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 12:57 AM
It was starting to get really cold to Scout. He shivers and snuggles really close to Kara to warm himself up. "I lllllooooooovvvvveeee youuuuuuuu Karaaaaaaaaaaaaa. " Scout says cause he was so cold.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 12:59 AM
Kara smirked, "Whats wrong with you?" Kara joked. She snuggled up close to him to keep him warm, "as hot is it is outside your cold?!" Kara smiled.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 01:01 AM
"I don't know it just felt a little colder to me just then kinda weird huh?" Scout said still shivering a little and nuzzling her.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 01:02 AM
Kara smiled, "Sure what ever Scout" Kara licked his nose. She snuggled up closer to him, placing her head under his chin.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 01:06 AM
Scout nuzzled her again as she puts her head under his chin. Scout licks Kara back on the nose with the biggest lick he could.

Nela
August 8th, 2005, 01:06 AM
Kovujin padded up to Star, "Impressive, But why a young one. Why not the older ones" Kovujin smirked to see if she knew why she attacked it, Lions have a reason behind killing something like that.

She released her grasp on the kill, and looked up to him, her muzzle barely bloody. She was pretty good at keeping her kills clean. She cocked her head, wondering why he was questioning her. Was he not satisfied with her kill?

"I've caught bigger...just... instinct I guess. Looking at each and every one of the prey, analyzing them carefully, depicting which ones would be risky and which would be close to nothing. You have to look at their muscles, their build... their head, their neck, their eyes... everything comes into consideration." She said looking down at her kill, then up to Kovujin. "That's my way, at least. I'm not one of those dumb, idiotic hunters that run out there and goes for one, not even looking at the thing, thinking they're all that, and then end up getting nearly killed in the process." She said with a smirk. She looked up at him, one brow raised, "Are you trying to mentor me, Mr. Kovujin?"

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 01:13 AM
Kovujin smiled, "I thought you would say something like that, Good job too, I'm impressed a girl your age would know of this stuff." Kovujin smirked, "Anyways, nice kill, its not even bleeding to much" Kovujin smirked.
---
Kara blushed, "Hey your messing up my fur" Kara joked, she pushed him playfully. "Now," She said pinning him to the ground. "whats up?" Kara asked.

Nela
August 8th, 2005, 01:18 AM
Kovujin smiled, "I thought you would say something like that, Good job too, I'm impressed a girl your age would know of this stuff." Kovujin smirked, "Anyways, nice kill, its not even bleeding to much" Kovujin smirked.
---
Kara blushed, "Hey your messing up my fur" Kara joked, she pushed him playfully. "Now," She said pinning him to the ground. "whats up?" Kara asked.

'A girl of my age... puh...he most think i'm an overgrown cub or something...' she thought.

"I've been around the block a few times, Kovujin. I know what I'm doing..." She said as she picked the kill up and started dragging it back towards the waterhole.

(Aww man... gotta get going... I'll try to be back on tonight :p Don't go too far ahead!)

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 01:20 AM
(I wont hehe)

Kovujin smirked, he loved treating Star like she was a cub like Kara, even though she wasnt, he only believed she was, he was so impressed by her skill in hunting! but he didn't want to show it, he was kinda.. jealous. She was definitly a better hunter than him,
"Come on lets get going back" Kovujin said smiling, "Would you like me to carry that?" kovujin asked.

Nela
August 8th, 2005, 01:23 AM
"I've got it..." Star said with it in her mouth. She walked on and followed him back to the waterhole.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 01:27 AM
Kovujin smirked, "Okay Star, Lets go back" Kovujin said walking back to the Waterhole.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 02:26 AM
---

"Nothin much" Scout said licking her nose. "You'll always be better at taking me by surprise and pinning me won't you? But me of course I'm the better wrestler" Scout said licking Kara on the nose and then messes up the fur on her head playfully.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 02:37 AM
"Scooooouuttt.." Kara said smiling, she ruffled up his so called mane, "Pay back"

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 02:40 AM
"Scooooouuttt.." Kara said smiling, she ruffled up his so called mane, "Pay back"

"Oh so that's how you wanna play huh?" Scout said playfully he flips her over and pins her down and starts licking her head making it even more of a mess.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 02:42 AM
"Grr," Kara growled playfully, she flipped him over and started tickling his stomach by licking it, "haha"

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 02:45 AM
Scout starts laughing hysterically. "I didn't want it to to this but" He flips her over playfully pinning her paws down and starts licking her tichelish spot continuesly. "Say Mercy and I'll stop tickling you" Scout said with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 02:55 AM
Kara started laughing non stop, "NO stop! ahaha Scout no! no sccccooooouuutttt!" kara yelled laughing. She was not about to say mercy to a boy.

(Sorry it took so long to post, it didnt notify me -.-)

Nela
August 8th, 2005, 03:43 AM
Kovujin smirked, "Okay Star, Lets go back" Kovujin said walking back to the Waterhole.

"Okay." Star's voice was sort of muffled from the kill dangling in her mouth, but she was sure he heard what she said. She couldn't wait to get back and share her catch with her new family.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 03:44 AM
Kovujin smiled, they walked towards the waterhole.
"hey were back" Kovujin said with a smile" he sat beside Nela and nuzzled her cheek.

Nela
August 8th, 2005, 03:53 AM
"And what did you bring home?" Nela said, nuzzling him back. She saw Star walk up behind him with an antelope in her mouth, and said, "Kovujin! Did you make her carry that big thing home?"

"I caught it, actually..." Star replied, putting it down in front of her.

"Really? Wow... Great Job, Star! Lovely Dinner!" Nela replied happily.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 03:55 AM
Kovujin sighed, "I asked her, she told me she got it.." Kovujin said, "Its not my fault!" Kovujin smirked. "Good job Star, your amazing"
I think the same as Nela, She did an awesome job on that kill.

Nela
August 8th, 2005, 04:04 AM
"Thanks, Kovujin. I guess after being by yourself and having a pain in the neck to guide you," she said as the wind picked up, "you learn quite a bit."

Nela looked at her oddly. "Pain in the neck? What are you talking about?" She questioned.

"Oh...." Star stopped, trying to think. "This may sound crazy, but trust me, I know it's true. Have you ever lost someone? Someone you really, really loved, and they loved you back?"

Nela nodded, slowly.

"Well, whenever the wind blows, that's their spirit, hanging with you through good times and bad. In this case, it's my father. He told me...."

She paused again, looking up at the sky, feeling the wind blow around her. 'Great. They think I'm crazy. Just great. Look what you get me into, father....'

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 04:07 AM
Kovujin sighed, "That sounds nice to have someone by your side through thick and thin, by yourside, always there for you no matter what, I know what you mean.. I would have the same feeling if I knew my parents" He tried to smile, but couldnt he just looked at the ground.

"Anyways, I may not have a spirit to guide me through my mistakes and accomplishments but I do have Nela, shes always been there for me, and I've always been there for her, ever since we've meet." Kovujin said nuzzling Nelas cheek,
"dunno what i'd do with out her" he said smiling

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 07:35 AM

"Haven't talked with Rafiki in quite awhile" Twilight smirked "Your right about him though; hes a wise old monkey and daft as bat thats for sure" he smirked looking up into the tree.
"On the matter of cubs though" Twilight smirked looking back at her "We need more running around the caves; all the other ones are growing up like Kopa" he smiled winking to Nala.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 07:47 AM
Nala Purred at Simba Tickling her and smiled at Twilight. ''we know all about it not working out don't we? that time when we all argued and fell out... let's not go there'' she looked away. ''the main thing is it worked out for us 3, and as Twilight said, others aren't so lucky.''
Simba continues to do the same as he watches the cubs. He then turns to Nala and licks her on the cheek once more.

EDIT: "Wait...aren't you forgetting Kiara, Nala?" Simba stops stroking her back for a second before reciprocating and continuing to do the same as before. He awaits her answer.

"The old lions are very wise though... their mental strength makes up for their physical strength." she smiles to him. "As for the Outlanders... they're just a bunch of bullies..."
"Hmm...yeah. In some cases, the old lions are smarter than the younger adult lions." After entering the den, Katai throws the antelope off of his back.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 09:34 AM
Kara started laughing non stop, "NO stop! ahaha Scout no! no sccccooooouuutttt!" kara yelled laughing. She was not about to say mercy to a boy.

(Sorry it took so long to post, it didnt notify me -.-)

Scout started licking her ear even more.He loved her but when it came to tickle fights and playing he always wanted to win.

Scout sees Nala in the distance he runs up to her and tackles her down playfully in greeting.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 10:19 AM
"Haven't talked with Rafiki in quite awhile" Twilight smirked "Your right about him though; hes a wise old monkey and daft as bat thats for sure" he smirked looking up into the tree.
"On the matter of cubs though" Twilight smirked looking back at her "We need more running around the caves; all the other ones are growing up like Kopa" he smiled winking to Nala.

''me neither'' she smirked. ''Like Kopa and Kiara'' she laughed.

Originally posted by Simba
Simba continues to do the same as he watches the cubs. He then turns to Nala and licks her on the cheek once more.

EDIT: "Wait...aren't you forgetting Kiara, Nala?" Simba stops stroking her back for a second before reciprocating and continuing to do the same as before. He awaits her answer.

''not at all, i just said some people aren't as lucky as we've been! I told you all along you should of trusted Kovu.'' she smirked. ''main thing now, is we all get along together'' she smiled.

EDIT:

Scout sees Nala in the distance he runs up to her and tackles her down playfully in greeting.

''well hi there little fella'' she said with a friendly soft laugh. ''where did you spring from?'' she smiled.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 10:27 AM

:bleen: ;)

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 10:27 AM
''me neither'' she smirked. ''Like Kopa and Kiara'' she laughed.

''not at all, i just said some people aren't as lucky as we've been! I told you all along you should of trusted Kovu.'' she smirked. ''main thing now, is we all get along together'' she smiled.

EDIT:

''well hi there little fella'' she said with a friendly soft laugh. ''where did you spring from?'' she smiled.

"Where did I not spring from" Scout joked he loved to be a smart allick. "Truthfully I just saw you coming and then just sprung" Scout said.

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 10:28 AM
"Yeah they are both nice cubs" Twilight smiled rolling onto his front and looked up at her with a smirk and crawled to her side and lay his head on her stomach.
He looked up at her "Aren't you the lucky one having us two lovely lions" he laughed softly nuzzling her stomach.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 10:30 AM
"Lucky Nala eh?" Simba smirks and continues to stroke her back before nuzzling and rubbing against it with his chin.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 10:42 AM
''oh I am very lucky indeed to have both of you too lovely lions by my side'' she smiled softly. she looked at Scout ''your a bundle of energy you are'' she said with a big smile.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 10:48 AM
''oh I am very lucky indeed to have both of you too lovely lions by my side'' she smiled softly. she looked at Scout ''your a bundle of energy you are'' she said with a big smile.

"Weren't you like that as a cub? " Scout asked in interest.

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 10:51 AM
"We are a very lucky lions to have a lioness like you" Twilight smirked continuing to nuzzle her stomach.
He looked up and smiled at her "And also you got some good protection with both us around" he smirked.
"Twice the love and double the protection" he winked.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 10:51 AM
"Weren't you like that as a cub? " Scout asked in interest.

''yes and thats why you remind me of Twilight and Simba'' she smiled.

"We are a very lucky lions to have a lioness like you" Twilight smirked continuing to nuzzle her stomach.
He looked up and smiled at her "And also you got some good protection with both us around" he smirked.
"Twice the love and double the protection" he winked.

''I'm gald you think so.'' she smiled softly nuzzling Twilight back. ''Twice The Love, Double The Protection'' she repeated with a big smiled. ''you can say that again''

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 10:52 AM
"I could tell by yesterday that I'm not the only one with a lot of energy" Scout said smiling at Nala.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 10:54 AM
"I could tell by yesterday that I'm not the only one with a lot of energy" Scout said smiling at Nala.

''were not that old yet'' she chuckled. ''we too need our excersie'' she smiled.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 10:56 AM
''were not that old yet'' she chuckled. ''we too need our excersie'' she smiled.

"Don't we all" Scout said with a chuckle. "ANd you are old.......... but not old as in ancient, You guys to me are like a bunch of older, stronger, and wiser cubs. That's what I like about you guys" Scout said.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 10:58 AM
"No, we're not old lions yet. We're still young and hopefully we have more time left." Simba smiles to Scout, "Twice the love, double the protection? You got that right Nala." Simba nuzzles Nala's back once more.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 11:01 AM
"No, we're not old lions yet. We're still young and hopefully we have more time left." Simba smiles to Scout, "Twice the love, double the protection? You got that right Nala." Simba nuzzles Nala's back once more.

"I know you guys aren't old what I meant is that you guys are older you're still young but you're older then me you can't really deny that can ya?" Scout says with a laugh.

Lion King Stu
''yes and thats why you remind me of Twilight and Simba'' she smiled.

''I'm gald you think so.'' she smiled softly nuzzling Twilight back. ''Twice The Love, Double The Protection'' she repeated with a big smiled. ''you can say that again''

"Yeah most lionesses would love to have the same situation" he purred smirked up at Nala as nuzzled him.
"Two lovely caring good looking lions" he smirked looking at Simba before looking back at Nala.
"I think me and Simba deserve a award once in a while" he winked laughing softly as he nuzzled her stomach.

King Simba
"Yeah, well you're a cub so yeah, we are older..." Simba laughs over to Scout, "...I knew what you meant." He smiles.

"Yeah, a good looking, beautiful lioness deserves good looking lions yet looks aren't everything." Simba smirks over to Twilight before nuzzling Nala once again.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 11:07 AM
Scout looks at the 3 of them with a smile he hoped he could keep the energy he had as a cub and keep it as an adult like they seemed to do.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 11:16 AM
"Yeah most lionesses would love to have the same situation" he purred smirked up at Nala as nuzzled him.
"Two lovely caring good looking lions" he smirked looking at Simba before looking back at Nala.
"I think me and Simba deserve a award once in a while" he winked laughing softly as he nuzzled her stomach.

''you have awards'' she smiled ''Kopa and Kiara'' she chuckled. ''they certainnly would love to have to good looking lions to protect and love them. she smiled once more nuzzling Twilight back and then Nuzzling Simba back. ''we may be older than you but were not as acient asd Rafiki yet'' she laughed jokingly.

King Simba
August 8th, 2005, 11:17 AM
"Yeah... Rafiki's gotta be pretty old... I mean, he was there when my father was the king." Simba luaghs a little at Nala's comment, "Ancient Rafiki eh?" He begins to tickle her back again, "Hehe..." he chuckles.

(Ah, btw, Kiara is still Simba's cub. ;) Kopa is Twilight's cub. =))

Lion King Stu
August 8th, 2005, 11:55 AM
"I know me and Simba have are cubs" Twilight smirked "But still we deserve a award once in a while from you" he laughed softly continuing to nuzzle Nala's stomach.
"That Rafiki's going to be around for a long time thats for sure" he smiled at the though "Lets just hope we are all around for that time".

Mizani
August 8th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Tumai smirked, "Well go ahead then," Tumai laughed, "not holding you back," Tumai said looking at a herd of Antelope.
Subira didn't reply, but instead ducked her head and began to creep closer to the herd.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Tumai smirked, She was always like that, a one tracked mind, once she started thinking about the hunt. Nothing else would go into her mind but that. If he wasnt so hungry, he would yell out and make the herd run to pick on her a little bit. but he wont, not now. He laid down on the grass of the Pride Lands waiting for Subira to come back.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 12:10 PM
''you have awards'' she smiled ''Kopa and Kiara'' she chuckled. ''they certainnly would love to have to good looking lions to protect and love them. she smiled once more nuzzling Twilight back and then Nuzzling Simba back. ''we may be older than you but were not as acient asd Rafiki yet'' she laughed jokingly.

Scout laughs. "No offence to you guys in my opinion your no older then me well you act no older then me. You guys are kids at heart and like they say You're as young as you feel" Scout said with a smile.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 12:12 PM
"Yeah... Rafiki's gotta be pretty old... I mean, he was there when my father was the king." Simba luaghs a little at Nala's comment, "Ancient Rafiki eh?" He begins to tickle her back again, "Hehe..." he chuckles.

(Ah, btw, Kiara is still Simba's cub. ;) Kopa is Twilight's cub. =))

''he cerainally was there when your father was king and he's still here now your king and Kiara and Kopa are growing up'' she smiled.

(I know, i was referring to both of you and Twilight :D )

"I know me and Simba have are cubs" Twilight smirked "But still we deserve a award once in a while from you" he laughed softly continuing to nuzzle Nala's stomach.
"That Rafiki's going to be around for a long time thats for sure" he smiled at the though "Lets just hope we are all around for that time".

''and just what would you like as an award'' she laughed softly nuzzling back at Twillight. ''I'm sure we'll be around as long as him, well i hope we are'' she smirked.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Scout was so amazed how these adults were. It felt like Scout was put in a time machine and this is how him and Kara would be as adults.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Kara padded up to Scout and his friends again. "Hello Scout," She looked over to the Lioness, "Hello Queen Nala" she said dipping her head in respect. She stayed that way for a few minutes.
wow, wish I had people doing this to me Kara thought. she was jealous.

Mizani
August 8th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Subira didn't reply, but instead ducked her head and began to creep closer to the herd.
She observed the herd intesnely for a while before she had chosen her target.
She had chosen one in its prime.
Though it seemed fit and healthy to the untrained eye, it had a deformed leg.

It was soon going to be put out of its misery.

Placing each paw with grace and delicacy, Subira moved forward as silent as a snake.
With stealth and patience on her side, she watched and waited for the right moment.

The antelope rose it head for the last time.

Like a streak of lightning, Subira lashed out of the grass and tackled her prey to the ground, suffercating it in a deadly hold.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 12:33 PM
''Hello Kara'' Nala replied. ''You don't need to bow'' she smiled. ''You see yourself like us then too Scout''

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Kara padded up to Scout and his friends again. "Hello Scout," She looked over to the Lioness, "Hello Queen Nala" she said dipping her head in respect. She stayed that way for a few minutes.
wow, wish I had people doing this to me Kara thought. she was jealous.

Scout could tell she was a little jealous. "Don't worry Kara you'll always be a queen to me. " Scout said bowing his head down at her with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Tumai smiled, "Shes still got it in her, she was always a wrestler as a cub, so I imagined she would be a good hunter as an adult.", "Shes better than some people I know" Tumai said to himself rolling his eyes,
Shes a lot better than me.. Obviously

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 12:37 PM
''Hello Kara'' Nala replied. ''You don't need to bow'' she smiled. ''You see yourself like us then too Scout''

"Yeah, you guys are like the older version of me as a cub" Scout said smiling. He nuzzled her paw. Scout got real affectionate a lot of times even with strangers.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 12:40 PM
"Yeah, you guys are like the older version of me as a cub" Scout said smiling. He nuzzled her paw. Scout got real affectionate a lot of times even with strangers.

Nala looked down at Scout an smiled. ''I'm glad you think that'' she said letting the little guy cub continue to nuzzle her paw.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 12:41 PM

"Yes ma'am," Kara said lifting her head. "Aww Scout.." She lifts his head up with her paw and nuzzles his cheek, "My King" Kara winked.

Mizani
August 8th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Tumai smirked, She was always like that, a one tracked mind, once she started thinking about the hunt. Nothing else would go into her mind but that. If he wasnt so hungry, he would yell out and make the herd run to pick on her a little bit. but he wont, not now. He laid down on the grass of the Pride Lands waiting for Subira to come back.
Subira dragged the kill back to Tumai.

"There" She said rather happly, dropping it in front of him.

"I don't see why you couldn't have come and gotten it your self you lazy bum" She teased, cuffing him on the head lightly.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 12:45 PM
"Ow, Well I was letting you do it, Your all grown up now, You can do it" Tumai joked, "Looks delicious, Your very talented" Tumai said smiling. His stomach growled again, "So who taught you how to hunt?" Tumai asked curiously.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 12:49 PM
"Yes ma'am," Kara said lifting her head. "Aww Scout.." She lifts his head up with her paw and nuzzles his cheek, "My King" Kara winked.

Nala smiled at both Scout and Kara. ''You would make a good King and Queen in the future!'' she smiled.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 12:51 PM
"You really think so?" Kara smiled, She nuzzled Scout once more, "Your Coats really shiny today Scout"

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 12:58 PM
"You really think so?" Kara smiled, She nuzzled Scout once more, "Your Coats really shiny today Scout"

''yes, your very mature for your age and most cubs you age think love is yucky and that there justg best friends, make sure you don't loose contact off each other though, some aren't so lucky as to find each other again'' she smiled.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Kara smiled, "I'm never leaving Scout, But if he decided to leave someday, I'll find him, Don't you worry about that" Kara winked, "hes mine!" Kara joked.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 01:02 PM

Scout nuzzled Kara back. "Thank You I just went for a swim must have gotten cleaner while I was in the water since most of the time I'm dirty." Scout says with a laugh licking her nose. "So queen Nala if you weren't doing anything me and my queen Queen Kara would like to hang out with ya today. " Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 01:05 PM
Kara laughed, "Don't call me that, I'm not a Queen" Kara smiled as she returned the lick, "Besides, i'd rather just be Kara. Not Queen Kara," She smirked, "Please Queen Nala can we stay!" Kara said bowing her head down again.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Scout bowed his head to Queen Nala also since Scout had very good manners.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Kara smiled, "I'm never leaving Scout, But if he decided to leave someday, I'll find him, Don't you worry about that" Kara winked, "hes mine!" Kara joked.

''I'm sure you would! Us girls are good at that'' she chuckled. ''course you can both stay and hang out with me'' she smiled. ''you don't need to bow your head either of you and you don't have to call me Queen'' she laughed.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 01:37 PM
"Thanks que.......... I mean Nala." Scout said correcting himself. "Kara won't have to worry about finding me unless we're playing Hide and Seek because I'm going to stay attached to her no matter what." He laughed rubbing noses with Kara.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 01:40 PM
"Thanks que.......... I mean Nala." Scout said correcting himself. "Kara won't have to worry about finding me unless we're playing Hide and Seek because I'm going to stay attached to her no matter what." He laughed rubbing noses with Kara.

''that's good to here'' she smiled. ''and i hope you do stay attached to her, or i'll have to come find you'' she said jokingly.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 01:50 PM
"If I don't stay attracted with her I give you permission to hunt me down and kill me" Scout said jokingly. He gives Kara another kiss on the nose.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 02:13 PM
"If I don't stay attracted with her I give you permission to hunt me down and kill me" Scout said jokingly. He gives Kara another kiss on the nose.

''oh i could never kill you'' she smiled. ''just turn you away to the outlands'' she laughed jokingly.

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 02:17 PM
''oh i could never kill you'' she smiled. ''just turn you away to the outlands'' she laughed jokingly.

"How do I know you won't do that even if I am still attracted to her then have me killed by hyenas just like my............. never mind" Scout said knowing he'd gone too far now he was sad for thinking about his parents again.

Nala The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 02:37 PM
"How do I know you won't do that even if I am still attracted to her then have me killed by hyenas just like my............. never mind" Scout said knowing he'd gone too far now he was sad for thinking about his parents again.

Nala could tell Scout was upset and walked over to lion hug him. she hugged him and said ''you don't have to talk about anything you don't want to'' she reassured him. ''I wouldn't harm a fellow lion'' she smiled reassuringly. ''especially not one I consider a friend.''

Simba22
August 8th, 2005, 02:43 PM
Nala could tell Scout was upset and walked over to lion hug him. she hugged him and said ''you don't have to talk about anything you don't want to'' she reassured him. ''I wouldn't harm a fellow lion'' she smiled reassuringly. ''especially not one I consider a friend.''

Scout thought to himself and then decided to tell her. "Sorry for acting a little bit weird ya, see months back my parents were killed by hyenas right in front of me. And every time I think of the Outlands I think about their death. And a couple days ago I was in the Outlands with Kara and her father and I found my dead parents bodies in the corner of the den. I was so scared and sad". Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 8th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Kara nuzzled Scout, "It was sad.. But you still have us Scout" Kara reassured him, She nuzzled his cheek, "I love you Scout" Kara smiled. "Thank .. Nala" She almost said queen but stopped, "Maybe you can tell me a little more about Simba" Kara said with a wink.