PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Melody of Scar
August 4th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Scar grunted quietly and sat back slowly, looking around him. The lands had changed much from when he ruled, from a shadowed and dead land to a bright and thriving one. A sweet wind blew here, unlike the harsh gusts that blew ash and dust into his eyes back in the wasteland. He shook his head slowly; how any pride could thrive there amazed him, but thrive they did.

He looked back at his reflection, moodily pulling a silver hair from his mane and staring at it while it hung limp in his claws. He had never wanted to admit that he would age like other lions, but now he didn?t mind that he was older. He had beaten the odds and lived, and the silver in his mane and on his muzzle was proof of that.

In addition, of course, to the scars.

Many of his wounds had healed and left no scars, but he had some left. Most notably the one on his throat, but that was mostly hidden under a thick cushion of his mane which had, miraculously, grown back. However, along his sides and underbelly were more of the pinkish scars ? some obviously from fangs and others from claws. He looked remorsefully at his ruined coat before he stood again, wondering where to go first.

He couldn?t approach Pride Rock, not without someone else. He was still Scar, but he was older and weaker than he had been. He had a feeling that neither Simba nor Nala would waste time in making sure he died this time. Of course, that could just be his being cynical, but deep down he knew that his nephew would rather kill him than welcome him. This thought bothered him enough so he cast nervous glances around, looking for spying eyes.

Finding nothing, he came to another realization. He tossed the silver hair into the water and stood slowly. He slunk from the pristine waters into the grass of the plains, deciding that his first course of action was to find a friendly and familiar face, find someone he could trust enough to allow his nervous mind to relax and, for a little while, someone to make him forget that he was an unwelcome presence in his own home.

He needed to find Zira.

Katse
August 5th, 2005, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Avalon
Shakou was beginning to get paincky, how could he explain himself. He looked at Sengalo briefly before eyeing Nala, "I my queen... is her grandfather..." the last words just fell out of Shakou mouth. Shakou moved forward sitting down next to Naeri, smileing down to her rubbing her gently on the head. "Yes I am just her grandfather.." the black lion said with a calm smile at the young cub before looking up Nala, praying that the lie had worked...

Sengalo took a glance at Shakou when he spoke up. Smoothe.... he thought sarcastically with a small smirk. He turned back to the Queen and nodded.
((Umm... yeah... This has "BUMP" written all over it, doesn't it?XP))

Melody of Scar
August 5th, 2005, 12:34 AM
Naeri made a face when Shakou rubbed her head, the face of an annoyed granddaughter. Well, not exactly, but she hoped it passed as one. She looked up at Sengalo then to Nala and smiled. "Daddy told me I got his paws because they're big for my size." She holds paw up with a grin. "See? Daddy and mom have smaller paws."

((*coughchokebumbcough* ))

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 12:35 AM
(ooc: Lmao you guys are wierd out of character :) anyways yeah FREE BUMP)

Avalon
August 5th, 2005, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Melody of Scar
Naeri made a face when Shakou rubbed her head, the face of an annoyed granddaughter. Well, not exactly, but she hoped it passed as one. She looked up at Sengalo then to Nala and smiled. "Daddy told me I got his paws because they're big for my size." She holds paw up with a grin. "See? Daddy and mom have smaller paws."

((*coughchokebumbcough* ))

Shakou turned to Sengalo returning the smirk, but still he was hope the lie would pass. I only hope this work... Shakou thought to himself. As he looked down at Naeri as she showed her paw as the smile still stained his face, before looking up at Nala...

((Umm yeah joines the "bumpyness" :p ))

Nala The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Well it is if the prides massive" Twilight replied looking over at Nala smirking.
"No idea doesn't look familuar...must be a new member" he shruged slightly looking over at her; he padded after her and sat down beside her as she spoke.

Naeri smiled up at Nala, her eyes glowing with cublike innocence, while at the same time internally praying to the Kings neither recognized her pride's markings. "I'm kind of a loner... My pride was attacked in a war and the Queen sent me here to remain safe, since I'm the princess. She knew of your King Simba and Queen Nala's kindness and was hoping he wouldn't mind my remaining on the territory for a little while until it's safer to return."

Which wasn't entirely a lie...

Nala smiled at Twilight ''your right there'' she said licking him. ''Welcome to the pride... What's your name?'' Nala questioned the new lioness, wondering what Twilight thought of the new lioness she asked him ''Twilight, what do you think?'' she smiled.

Katse
August 5th, 2005, 01:20 AM
((Uhh, NTL, Naeri is a cub.;) I just figured it out for myself one or two pages ago.))

Melody of Scar
August 5th, 2005, 02:16 AM
(( I literally had to beat that into you, Kats. XD :idiot: *hugs* ))

Naeri smiled more, outwardly because the plan had worked but inwardly because she didn't have the foggiest. "My name's Naeri. My daddy said that he wanted to name me Njeri, because it means daughter of a warrior, but my mom didn't like it, so they compromised." She nodded and replaced her paw, grinning up at Shakou and Sengalo cutely. "Granddad, you didn't tell me the lionesses here were so nice!"

Inwardly all she could think was Oh, kill me now.

Katse
August 5th, 2005, 02:23 AM
(("And I have the bump to prove it.":p))
Sengalo simply sat and watched Naeri calmly. He didn't say a thing since there was nothing for him to say. At least, nothing he would say in front of these Pridelanders. He cpuldn't help but smile occasionally at Naeri's antics.

Nela
August 5th, 2005, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout loved to wrestle. "GRRRR" Scout growled back playfully. He went real easy on Reno and let Reno pin him.

{OOC: MOS that was quite the read good job}:cheese:

"GOTCHA!" Reno said proudly. He slid off of Scout's stomach and into the dirt. Nearby was a mud puddle. "Scow play in mud?" Reno asked, wondering if he would want to.

EDIT:

Nela smiled. "Thank goodness... these three can be a handful sometimes...." she laughed and nuzzled his fur.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 02:49 AM
Kovujin smiled, "yes, and can be killer on your back" Kovujin said straightening his back up and cracking it, "So, How are you feeling Nela?" Kovujin asked.

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 02:50 AM
Scout shrugged. "You only get to be a cub once" Scout thought out loud. " Might as well enjoy being a cub before I turn into an old man" Scout said still thinking to himself out loud.

Scout jumps in getting mud all over Reno. Scout was in the mood for a little mud wrestling.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 03:10 AM
Kara looked over at Scout who was with Reno in the mud, "you two play there i'll.. Stay over here out of harms way" Kara laughed, she hated getting really dirty in the mud sometimes. and now she didn't feel like getting dirty. She laid down on her back on place where no grass was and let the morning sun cast down its light on her, it felt good on her stomach. She let out a sigh and closed her eyes thinking of what would happen in the future, and what the future had in store for her and Scout.

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 03:13 AM
Scout wrestles with Reno in the mud and then takes hin to the river and helps clean him so Kovujin didn't kill him he returns Reno to Kovujin and Nela and then washes himself up and shakes off his fur. And then when his fur was completely dry he snuggles up next to Kara.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 03:16 AM
Kara didn't open her eyes when he got close she rolled over and stared into his ocean blue eyes, "Hey Scout" Kara said with a smile, "How are you this fine day?" Kara said with a smirk as she rolled over on top of him pinning him to the ground in a new move her mother taught her, she Placed her paws over top of Scouts shoulders and spread her legs wide and far out so she couldn't be rolled over or pushed off, "Lets see you get out of this, even Daddy can't" Kara laughed.

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 03:26 AM
Scout tries to get himself up.But couldn't. Thene he thinks of an idea he lifts his head up as far as it can go and starts licking her tickelish spot. She backs off laughing and while Kara backed off he pounced on her playfully taking her down and pinning her arms down. "Bet your dad never thought of that" Scout says with a smile licking her nose.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 03:27 AM
Kara gasped, "NO!!, No he didn't!..." She let out a sigh, "thought i would have had you that time too," Kara looked dissapointed, "My moms not tickilish so yeah" Kara giggled.

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 03:30 AM
"I guess this makes me smarter then you huh"? Scout says teasingly obviously teasing her about the random Girls are smarter then boys comments. He licks her nose again.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 03:33 AM
"nope," Kara said pushing him backwards over his head with her hind legs and she rolled over to her side then jumped on Scout, "Girls will always be smarter" Kara said purring a little nuzzling Scout, "You just got lucky"

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 03:35 AM
"It's got nothing to do with luck I'm smart. But I learned all your smartness from you." Scout said rubbing noses with her. He pushed her off and pinned her arms down.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 03:43 AM
Kara smiled upwards at Scout. "My my" Kara said, "But you forgot something" Kara said looking down at her hind leg, she moved it forward a little tickling Scouts stomach where he hated it, he tried not to laugh, but eventaully bursted out laughing he rolled off Kara trying to run away, Kara ran after him and pounced on his back then tripped him with his hind legs, rolling Kara and Scout came to a stop after a few minutes with Kara on top, "Always wanted to do that" Kara said touching her nose with his, She moved it off her and laid down on the ground beside him.

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 03:46 AM
He snuggled next to her. "You are the most perfect girl I have ever met. There will never be another girl as good as you." Scout said touching noses back with her.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 03:48 AM
Kara smiled, "Your a perfect boy too, well.. Not perfect cause your always in trouble!" Kara smirked, "I'm just playing with you Scow" Kara said laughing at the name Reno called Scout. She winked at him then licked his cheek

King Simba
August 5th, 2005, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Asha runs out too, chasing an antelope and locking her forepaws into its back as it runs, soon being able to bite its neck and kill it.
After biting down on it's neck a few more times, Katai throws the antelope onto his back with great strength, "How's that for strength?" he smirks over to her.

Avalon
August 5th, 2005, 09:25 AM

Naeri smiled more, outwardly because the plan had worked but inwardly because she didn't have the foggiest. "My name's Naeri. My daddy said that he wanted to name me Njeri, because it means daughter of a warrior, but my mom didn't like it, so they compromised." She nodded and replaced her paw, grinning up at Shakou and Sengalo cutely. "Granddad, you didn't tell me the lionesses here were so nice!"

Shakou still had a the calm smile on his face as he turned from Nala and back to Naeri, Oh please make it end... the black lion thought to himself, As he heard Naeri's question he turned to her with a small smirk. "Well they are known for their exceptional kindness.. so that's true.." Shakou said still smileing, that infact was no lie. Oh geez I can't smile that much... it gives me cramps... Shakou thought inwardly...

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kara smiled, "Your a perfect boy too, well.. Not perfect cause your always in trouble!" Kara smirked, "I'm just playing with you Scow" Kara said laughing at the name Reno called Scout. She winked at him then licked his cheek

Scout licked her back. "Hey I'm not always getting into trouble it just seems to follow me around everywhere I go a lot of times." Scout said laughing. "That brother Reno of yours really looks up to me huh? " He said nuzzling her again.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 09:51 AM
"yeah your almost like he's older brother," Kara said with a smile, she was glad this wasn't true, if Scout was her brother, she would freak.
"Which thats not the case here, and i'm kinda glad your not his brother" Kara said licking his cheek

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 10:00 AM
{Little mistake KTL press the edit button please at the beginning you said almost like Reno's my older brother since I'm older that can't be possible ;)]

"Yeah I'm more like an Uncle to him. Uncle Scout" Scout says with a laugh. " I'm glad you're not my sister too. I would never have been able to date you but it is real cool to have your brother look up at me like a role model." He said nuzzling her.

Nala The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 10:24 AM

''so long as your not one of Scar or Zira's lot'' Nala laughed jokingly.

( ta for that Katse, but she still a lioness cub :p )

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 10:56 AM
{Little mistake KTL press the edit button please at the beginning you said almost like Reno's my older brother since I'm older that can't be possible ;)]

"Yeah I'm more like an Uncle to him. Uncle Scout" Scout says with a laugh. " I'm glad you're not my sister too. I would never have been able to date you but it is real cool to have your brother look up at me like a role model." He said nuzzling her.

(ooc: edited)
Kara smiled, "Yeah I guess so, but still no being related is the best option here" Kara said with a wink. "So Scout what do you want to do for fun now?" Kara asked

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 12:09 PM
"Anything you want to do. I'd play anything with you" Scout said with a twinkle in his eye.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 12:13 PM
Kara smiled, "How about..." Kara stopped, "I don't really know" Kara laughed, "What ever you want Scout" Kara said snuggling up close to him

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Scout couldn't think of a game. Scout snuggled closer to Kara as well. He wanted to choose a game that Kara and Scout had never played together. But it got harder and harder to think."Let's play Tag" Scout finally said.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 12:18 PM
She sighed, "Okay Scow," Kara said winking at Scout, She got up on her feet, "Tag!" Kara laughed. Kara then started to run away from Scout

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Scout wondered why she had sighed was Kara bored of the games they were playing? But he cast that thought aside and chased after her. Kara was really fast but Scout tagged her tail.

"Tag you're it" Scout laughed as he ran off.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Kara laughed a little, "Why do I have to keep you with me" she was talking to her tail.
She ran after Scout and got beside him, "hiya have we met before?" Kara said before pouncing on his back playfully.

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 12:43 PM
"I'm gonna get you for that" Scout hollered playfully. He chases after Kara and tackles her down playfully in a NFL like tackle.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 12:49 PM
(lmao, charge!)
Kara laughed as she fell to the ground with Scout on top of her, she licked his nose. "Silly boy" Kara smiled.

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 12:55 PM
"I'm not just a silly boy I'm your silly boy." Scout said with a laugh licking her nose back.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Kara laughed, "I get my own Silly boy now?" Kara giggled, she moved her hind leg up and tickled Scouts stomach once again, she loved playing with Scout or, Scow as her little brother called him.

Lion King Stu
August 5th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
Nala smiled at Twilight ''your right there'' she said licking him. ''Welcome to the pride... What's your name?'' Nala questioned the new lioness, wondering what Twilight thought of the new lioness she asked him ''Twilight, what do you think?'' she smiled.

"Sounds like things are pretty bad back in your other pride princess" Twilight said looking over at the new one before looking back at Nala "Its up to Simba not me Nala you know that; its a kings decision but I'm ok with her staying here" he said looking over at the new lioness "If things are really bad I wouldn't want to send her back".
He smiled to the lioness and looked back at Nala.
"Well if the pride knows you and Simba then I guess thats good" Twilight smiled.

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Scout started laughing hysterically she pinned him down and started tickling him even more. And this time she had him pinned so much that he couldn't lift his head up and start to lick her ear.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 01:04 PM
Kara laughed, "Gotcha big time Silly Boy" She stopped tickling him and laid down next to him snuggling up close to his fur, "I love your fur, always so warm" Kara smiled.

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 01:07 PM
Scout snuggled closer to her so she could be toasty warm. "Remind me of that when I start losing my fur. I'll give you some." Scout said teasingly.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Kara laughed, "I'll remind you then Scout" Kara said laying her head on Scouts back.

Kara loved spending time with Scout, she'd give the whole world just to be with him everyday, and she basically is with him everyday, she spends more time with Scout than her family. She wondered if they hated her spending so much time with Scout. they probably wouldn't If so they would have already said something by now..Right? Kara thought to herself

Kara closed her eyes a little, she didn't know she would fall asleep. She dreamt a peaceful dream, and she snored peacefully, and quietly on Scouts fuzzy and warm back.

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Scout closed his eyes as well. He was so happy that Kovujin had let Scout stay with them. He couldn't be any more happier if he tried. Now he got to spend all his time with Kara. Especially her. Reno and Kovujin.

Nela
August 5th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Her paw stepped down onto lush, green grass. She looked up and scanned her suroundings, unsure of where she was. A few trees, large rocks, tall grasses...better than anywhere else she had lived. This place seemed to be healthy...and... happy. Probably not the place for a young lioness like herself. Her eye caught a giant, rock like structure in the middle of the lands. She stepped closer, her body aching from her travels, her eyes still on the rock.
"Odd..."
The wind picked up. Her dark grey fur ruffled in the wind, her necklace swinging behind her.
"Father..."
She walked around aimlessley in the new lands, hoping to cross out of them before anyone could see her. She didn't want to belong to a 6th pride. They'd probably be just like all the others....

((this is NOT nela everyone, this is a new character I'm bringing into the story... my 'fursona' as some say...))

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 02:35 PM
((Hmm Okay. ;) Sounds interesting :o))
Kara woke up a few minutes later, she had to roll over, but couldnt cause Scout was there, he was asleep. She raised her head off his back and looked around to see where they were.. They were south of the Waterhole, from far away Kara could see her Father, Mother and Brother and Sister. They were like tiny dots, but she could still tell it was them. She sat on her hind legs thinking of many things. Some included who her real Mother was, and another came across her mind, Why did Nela and Kovujin not tell her this stuff before?

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 02:57 PM
((Hmm Okay. ;) Sounds interesting :o))
Kara woke up a few minutes later, she had to roll over, but couldnt cause Scout was there, he was asleep. She raised her head off his back and looked around to see where they were.. They were south of the Waterhole, from far away Kara could see her Father, Mother and Brother and Sister. They were like tiny dots, but she could still tell it was them. She sat on her hind legs thinking of many things. Some included who her real Mother was, and another came across her mind, Why did Nela and Kovujin not tell her this stuff before?

Scout woke up and yawned sensing movement."You ok"? Scout asks worriedly seeing she was deep in thought.

Nela
August 5th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Nela
Her paw stepped down onto lush, green grass. She looked up and scanned her suroundings, unsure of where she was. A few trees, large rocks, tall grasses...better than anywhere else she had lived. This place seemed to be healthy...and... happy. Probably not the place for a young lioness like herself. Her eye caught a giant, rock like structure in the middle of the lands. She stepped closer, her body aching from her travels, her eyes still on the rock.
"Odd..."
The wind picked up. Her dark grey fur ruffled in the wind, her necklace swinging behind her.
"Father..."
She walked around aimlessley in the new lands, hoping to cross out of them before anyone could see her. She didn't want to belong to a 6th pride. They'd probably be just like all the others....

((this is NOT nela everyone, this is a new character I'm bringing into the story... my 'fursona' as some say...))

She stopped in her tracks, sensing movement among the long grasses.

Her ears twitched in the wind, her tail flickering. Even though she knew she couldn't escape it, she wanted to be left alone. Someone was going to find her sooner or later, no matter how much she tried to hide.

She turned her head in the direction the grass was moving, and heard some lions talking in a clearing. From what she could tell, there was an adult female lioness, talking to some rouge males. She moved closer, knowing she was pushing her limits, trying to stay as quiet as possible. Maybe the rouges were survivors....

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Scout woke up and yawned sensing movement."You ok"? Scout asks worriedly seeing she was deep in thought.

"Yeah, I'm fine Scout, Don't worry about me" Kara said putting on a fake smile, she then turned away from Scout to look at the ground.

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 03:18 PM
"Yeah, I'm fine Scout, Don't worry about me" Kara said putting on a fake smile, she then turned away from Scout to look at the ground.

Scout couldn't believe she'd lie to him. Scout knew after some one said I'm fine and then turned away and looked at the ground that it was a lie. "Look, Kara I need you to know that you could trust me with anything I know that you're not fine, please just tell me it'll make you feel better" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Kara let out a sigh, "well I just wanted to meet my Real Parents , My mom or dad, Once in my life, Ya know?" Kara said laying her head down on the ground.
"I want to see and learn so much more about my past, But i'll never get the chance probably"

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 03:23 PM
Scout hears someone approaching. "I'll be right back if I'm not back in ten minutes get help." Scout said walking off to see who was coming.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 03:25 PM
"Er, Okay." Kara said watching Scout run away.

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 03:44 PM
"Er, Okay." Kara said watching Scout run away.

He rushes back to give Kara a quick kiss. "I'm gonna go see who that was now" Scout said, He walks into the tall grass. "Hello? Who's there? " Scout says.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Kara sat down on the grass waiting for Scout, she got bored and laid down on the grass on her stomach, and fell asleep.. Once again

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Scout slowly made his way through the tall grass trying to find who this newcomer he heard was.

Katse
August 5th, 2005, 04:02 PM
She stopped in her tracks, sensing movement among the long grasses.

Her ears twitched in the wind, her tail flickering. Even though she knew she couldn't escape it, she wanted to be left alone. Someone was going to find her sooner or later, no matter how much she tried to hide.

She turned her head in the direction the grass was moving, and heard some lions talking in a clearing. From what she could tell, there was an adult female lioness, talking to some rouge males. She moved closer, knowing she was pushing her limits, trying to stay as quiet as possible. Maybe the rouges were survivors....

Sengalo's attention turned away from the group he was with something he thought he heard rustling in the grass. He stood to his feet, but remained motionless otherwise. He could now see a dark gray lioness approaching them. He said nothing at first, watching her every move.

Avalon
August 5th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Katse
Sengalo's attention turned away from the group he was with something he thought he heard rustling in the grass. He stood to his feet, but remained motionless otherwise. He could now see a dark gray lioness approaching them. He said nothing at first, watching her every move.

Shakou noticed that Sengalo had stood up and apperiantly he was looking at something, the black lion truned in the same direction also seeing the greyish lioness who approched them. Who is she... and what dose she want... the black lion thought to himself as his eyes followed the lioness' every move....

Nala The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 05:02 PM
"Sounds like things are pretty bad back in your other pride princess" Twilight said looking over at the new one before looking back at Nala "Its up to Simba not me Nala you know that; its a kings decision but I'm ok with her staying here" he said looking over at the new lioness "If things are really bad I wouldn't want to send her back".
He smiled to the lioness and looked back at Nala.
"Well if the pride knows you and Simba then I guess thats good" Twilight smiled.

''I know, but we haven't seen Simba for days'' she sighed. ''I kinda miss him'' she said sadly. A few mins later she perked up ''I should have a say, as Queen'' she laughed jokingly. ''I'm glad you don't wanna send her back'' she smiled. ''It would be nice for me to have a female friend to talk too... even if she is just a cub'' she smiled softly before looking towards Naeri and looking back at Twilight.

Scout slowly made his way through the tall grass trying to find who this newcomer he heard was.

Nala spotted Scout and smiled ''over here'' she called softly.

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Scout walks over to the lioness cautiously.

"UHHHHHHHHHHH Hi name is uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Scout" Scout says feeling a little bit nervous around strangers. He hoped Kara wouldn't mind him wandering off.

Nala The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Scout walks over to the lioness cautiously.

"UHHHHHHHHHHH Hi name is uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Scout" Scout says feeling a little bit nervous around strangers. He hoped Kara wouldn't mind him wandering off.

Nala stepped back but kept an eye on Scout, just to make sure he was ok. ''Anything you need Scout just come see me, you know where to find me'' she smiled letting him talk to the new cub.

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Scout walked up to the new cub with a big smile on his face. "Hi, my name is Scout what's yours?

{OOC: NTL I'm just a little bit confused this new cub is the cub you play as right? I am truly sorry I am just really slow}

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 05:44 PM
He goes back to his one and only girlfriend Kara. He walks back over to Kara and licks her on the nose. "Hey ya miss me?" Scout says.

Nala The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Scout walked up to the new cub with a big smile on his face. "Hi, my name is Scout what's yours?

{OOC: NTL I'm just a little bit confused this new cub is the cub you play as right? I am truly sorry I am just really slow}

{{Nope - new cub is played by MoS and called Kaeri :-) hope that clears things up for ya - no need to be sorry :D }}

Melody of Scar
August 5th, 2005, 05:58 PM
(( Naeri, hun. ;) I'm working on your avvie, toying with a couple ideas I have, but I'll get it perfect soon enough. ^_^ ))

Naeri shook her head as Nala asked if she was of Scar's lot, looking confused. However, when Nala granted her permission to stay/their ruse worked. And, she asked surprised when she found out this lioness was the Queen. She bowed to her. "Thank you for your kindness, Queen." She smiled. "Daddy says I'm a little mature for my age - I won't mind chatting with you. They're the only adults I know, and granddad gets a bit boring..." She motioned to Shakou and Sengalo. "He always tells story about his childhood."

When the other cub approched her, she smiled wider. "Nice to meet you, Scout! My name's Naeri."

Katse
August 5th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Sengalo cursed in his head when Scout appeared. He began backing off. He knew the orange cub could ruin the plan. "Uhh... I'll be watching...from over there...princess..." he muttered to Naeri and walked off a few yards from the group. Hopefully, he wouldn't raise suspicion. He would have to keep an eye on Scout.

Melody of Scar
August 5th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Naeri glared over her shoulder at Sengalo then turned again and blinked as Scout walked off. Well, that was fast. She blinked again then shrugged and sat down slowly, watching Sengalo walk off. I don't blame him. Nala was still nearby, as was the other lion, but she didn't know if it would be alright for her to simply walk off. She waited for the next move to be made, hoping Shakou would pull her away from the small gathering.

Avalon
August 5th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Naeri glared over her shoulder at Sengalo then turned again and blinked as Scout walked off. Well, that was fast. She blinked again then shrugged and sat down slowly, watching Sengalo walk off. I don't blame him. Nala was still nearby, as was the other lion, but she didn't know if it would be alright for her to simply walk off. She waited for the next move to be made, hoping Shakou would pull her away from the small gathering.

Shakou noticed Scouts rather quick apperance, as the lion walked off the black lion sighed with reliefe. Seeing the lions gather around Naeri and that the lioness cub was beginning to get uncomfortalbe. "Naeri!!.." Shakou called after her, What to say... what to say.. the words raced through Shakou's mind. "Naeri come... let go and find something too eat.." Shakou said as he stood smiling at Nala before looking down at the cub....

Nela
August 5th, 2005, 06:51 PM

Star saw the lion stand up, and she took a step back. He had seen her, and she locked eyes with him. No, he wasn't wearing the necklace of the Nova pride. He didn't even look familiar to her. She saw another lion look up at her, and she lowered herself to the ground.

'oh great. What did I get myself into....' she thought.

She turned around slowly and started walking away, hoping they wouldn't come after her or want to make conversation. How could she have thought anyone would be alive after what happened....

Katse
August 5th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Sengalo looked over at the new lioness again, a better view catching his eyes. He narrowed his eyes slighlty and tilted his head as he saw he walk off. Odd... he thought must be another loner or something.

Melody of Scar
August 5th, 2005, 07:01 PM
"'Kay, grandpa!" She smiled to everyone then followed behind Shakou, shuddering lightly. She bounded to Sengalo and sat down next to him, muttering quietly under a small smile. "If I ever have to smile like that again I'll claw someone's eye out." She looked at the gathering then at Shakou, resisting the urge to make faces and growl more curses. The Pridelanders could still see her, after all, and could maybe hear her too. She does, however, say ?Thanks?? quietly to both of them.

----------

Scar continued to walk slowly through the plains, pausing as the wind drifted voices to his ears. He moved slowly in that direction, not recognizing any of them but still hopeful. He crested a small ridge then pauses and sat down, studying the gathering a distance from him.

His eyes first rested on the unmistakable form of Nala and a slow smirk worked its way to his face. He recalled that day he tried to get her so long ago and frowned thoughtfully. How such a delicate and well-deserved prize had slipped through his claws still confused him. A longing look came to his eyes as he studied her, but it quickly vanished. His nephew had claimed his prize, and Scar had his ? but where she was, he didn?t know.

The larger male was a worry to him, so he stood to continue his search before another form he knew all too well greeted his vision. He froze in mid-step, staring at the huge black form as recognition dawned on him. He put his paw back down slowly, studying the black lion?s face. The eyes? He remembered the eyes so well from distant memories he had buried after his fall. A small growl rose, but he suppressed it and instead began to make his way slowly down the hill to greet his old mentor.

Avalon
August 5th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Shakou bowed his head slitely as he heard Naeri wisper her curses, "I couldn't agree more.." Shakou said wispering. "I gives me cramps.." the black lion added before he turned and began to walk off away from Nala and the unknown male motioning for both Naeri and Sengalo to join him. Walking through the savanna as he finally got away from the small gathering. The black lion halted in his tracks, sniffing the light breeze he caught a familiar sent as he turned to a nearby deserted hill. "Wait here..." he said quickly to Naeri as he turned towards the hill and followed the sent through the long savanna grass and dry brush...

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 07:23 PM
(( Naeri, hun. ;) I'm working on your avvie, toying with a couple ideas I have, but I'll get it perfect soon enough. ^_^ ))

Naeri shook her head as Nala asked if she was of Scar's lot, looking confused. However, when Nala granted her permission to stay/their ruse worked. And, she asked surprised when she found out this lioness was the Queen. She bowed to her. "Thank you for your kindness, Queen." She smiled. "Daddy says I'm a little mature for my age - I won't mind chatting with you. They're the only adults I know, and granddad gets a bit boring..." She motioned to Shakou and Sengalo. "He always tells story about his childhood."

When the other cub approched her, she smiled wider. "Nice to meet you, Scout! My name's Naeri."

His eyes widen Scout had known he heard this name before . "You know these guys?" Scout asked in amazement. Thing was this cub didn't seem dangerous at all nothing like Sengalo and Shakou it seemed there was a certain vibe he got from them which showed they hated his guts and if he ever stepped out of line they'd kill him. He didn't see this evil at all in Naeri.

Scout smiles back.

"Uhhh, remember that time when you thought someone was over hearing your discussion that was me I swear though I didn't hear much I just some how got lost and over heard just a few things"

Edit: Scout wanted to go back to see this cub but Sengalo and Shakou they seemed to hate him and want him dead. As soon as that cub was not around either of them he had to go up to her and apoligise.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Kovujin yawned at the Waterhole, He stretched a bit, then he picked up a scent, it was strong, the scent of a Lioness. It smelt.. Familiar.. He nuzzled Nela, "I'll be right back," Kovujin said walking in the Direction the scent was coming from, not long had he walked when he spotted a black lioness. He stayed undercover and crouched low to the ground, following her, he wanted to see who this lioness was.

Kara got bored and went after Scout, She started to sniff the air, she found his scent and followed it.. After a while she came up to a place and She saw Scout, a lioness, a yellow lion, Sengalo, and another lion, with a cub. She bounded up to scout, "Who are all these Lions?" Kara asked curiously.

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 07:35 PM
"Kara this is Nairi, Shakou and Queen Nala. "I just met them they're real nice."

Katse
August 5th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Sengalo couldn't help but laugh at Naeri's comment. "Sure," he said with a smirk, "you go ahead and do that!" At being motioned to follow, Sengalo gave a nod to Nala and Twilight and left after Shakou and Naeri. He was about to joke to Shakou about claiming to be the princess's grandfather, but didn't get the chance. He arched an eyebrow slightly and tilted his head when Shakou told them to stay put and walked off on his own. Just then, a strange scent blew passed his nostrils. It was a new scent, yet, somehow, vaguely familiar, and it was very close to his own. He remained standing, surveying around him and Naeri with curious, yet suspicious eyes.

His attention became distracted momentarily when he heard Scout pipe up. His ears only twitched in the cub's direction, and merely glanced at him through the corner of his eye. He was about to question what the cub heard, but this new presence kept him from doing so.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Kara looked at the lions, "oh I see, Hi i'm Kara, I already know you" Kara said winking at Sengalo. She turned to the other lioness, "Your the queen?" Kara asked, "How cool" Kara said with a smile.

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 07:39 PM
"Yeah isn't it?" Scout said in agreement. "These guys are really cool" Scout yawns and stretches his claws.

Melody of Scar
August 5th, 2005, 07:39 PM
(( Naeri, Shakou, and Sengalo aren't on or near Pride Rock, guys... ))

Naeri followed Shakou away from the gathering. ?Tell me about it,? she murmured back. She paused as Shakou suddenly ran off and sat down, looking after him. ??I wonder where he?s going?? She looked up to Sengalo.

-------

Scar sat down slowly, watching Shakou?s approach with a stone face. His acid eyes showed little emotion; the old lion was torn between joy and rage. He knew Shakou?s role in his death, and he also knew that this lion was one of his only chances for surviving. And as much as he wanted to strike out with all the force left in his body and give his mentor something to remember him by, he resisted.

He instead sat still, hiding his aggravation. Reforming a bond with Shakou would help assure his safety and, hopefully, lead him to Zira. With the two of them and the loyals he undoubtedly knew he had he would be able to begin planning again to claim his throne.

And this time, of course, Simba would not escape.

Katse
August 5th, 2005, 07:40 PM
((Uhh... You know that Shakou, Sengalo, and Naeri left, right?:confused:

Yee! There's going to be a reunion!*excited*:D))

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 07:41 PM
((Uhh... You know that Shakou, Sengalo, and Naeri left, right?:confused:

Yee! There's going to be a reunion!*excited*:D))

((ooc: gah i'm confused -.- I remembered NTL going to Pride Rock and seeing you lmao Sorry))

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 07:42 PM
(( Naeri, Shakou, and Sengalo aren't on or near Pride Rock, guys... ))

Naeri followed Shakou away from the gathering. ?Tell me about it,? she murmured back. She paused as Shakou suddenly ran off and sat down, looking after him. ??I wonder where he?s going?? She looked up to Sengalo, then turned to Scout. "Of course I know them." She pointed to Shakou. "He's my grandpa, and he's showing us around."

-------

Scar sat down slowly, watching Shakou?s approach with a stone face. His acid eyes showed little emotion; the old lion was torn between joy and rage. He knew Shakou?s role in his death, and he also knew that this lion was one of his only chances for surviving. And as much as he wanted to strike out with all the force left in his body and give his mentor something to remember him by, he resisted.

He instead sat still, hiding his aggravation. Reforming a bond with Shakou would help assure his safety and, hopefully, lead him to Zira. With the two of them and the loyals he undoubtedly knew he had he would be able to begin planning again to claim his throne.

"Oh really"? Scout said in amazement. He was surprised because he had heard that Shakou had mentored Sengalo. ANd anyone who did that must be cool. "Well it's nice to meet you". Scout said with a bow of his head.

Katse
August 5th, 2005, 07:44 PM
((@ Kovujin: Yes, but then her and Twilight left. That's when they saw Sengalo and them.

@ Simba22: Ha, that's funny. "He was surprised because he had heard that Shakou had mentored Sengalo. ANd anyone who did that must be cool." So now Scout thinks Sengalo is cool...?XP))

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 07:46 PM
((ooc:I see now. i'm not so lost in the world of RP anymore you stop posting as much and you forget everything that happens lol.. ))

Katse
August 5th, 2005, 07:48 PM
((That's where reading comes in.;):D))

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 07:49 PM
((@ Kovujin: Yes, but then her and Twilight left. That's when they saw Sengalo and them.

@ Simba22: Ha, that's funny. "He was surprised because he had heard that Shakou had mentored Sengalo. ANd anyone who did that must be cool." So now Scout thinks Sengalo is cool...?XP))

{Correction He Heard Nairi talking about Shakou. And Scout thought Shakou was cool for teaching Sengalo. :cheese: }}

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 07:49 PM
((ooc: Well I read them, but then someone will edit it and put vital information in and I don't go back and look for edited posts :S So thats where it gets me hehe))

EDIT:

Kara looked at Scout, "Well, I'm going back to my dad and mom, You can hang out here if you want" Kara said giving Scout a lick on the cheek.

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Scout smiles at her and licks her cheek back. "We can hang out a little more later Kara"

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Kara smiled, She turned around from Scout and started heading back to the waterhole, "Stay safe Scout" Kara said smiling back at him.

Simba22
August 5th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Scout smiles back. "Always Kara" He says. See ya later Scout says.

Nala The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 07:54 PM
"Kara this is Nairi, Shakou and Queen Nala. "I just met them they're real nice."

Kara smiled at Kara ''hello'' she said politely in her friendly tone

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 07:55 PM
Kara looked back to see Nala talk, "Oh sorry," She walked back up to Nala, "hehe, hello Queen Nala" Kara said bowing her head.

Avalon
August 5th, 2005, 07:59 PM

((No I don't think they are...:D ))

Shakou looked up as he heard rushle a head of him, as he approched a lion came into his view and old and scarred lion. The look on lions face was as emotionless and firm as the as rock beaten against the waves of the wast sea. Straiting himself the black vampire eyed the old male before him, he said nothing just looked at him with the same emtionless face. They looked like a strange and twisted mirror image to eachother. Suddenly after seemingly endless slience the black lion finally spoak, "Scar..." he said causiously. It can't be him... I saw him die... Shakou thought in disbelife looking upon his old yet mighty lion who sat before him, even though continous erosion from the sands of time had began to show it's apperance on him his eyes was still shineing with the same youth and pride as it had those many, many ages ago. "Scar...??" the black lion asked again with the same casual voice. The master and the apprentice was reunited...

Melody of Scar
August 5th, 2005, 08:09 PM
Scar?s ear twitched as Shakou called him by his name. He studied his mentor for a long time before he spoke quietly, although no formality came from him. ?Shakou, my old friend.? Despite his words his face remained unchanged, although his eyes still danced with fire. He looked past him, wondering who else was going to pop up and surprise him, then drifted his gaze back to Shakou.

It was the same lion he remembered, no doubt, and he had barely aged. Time had changed himself, but not the lion he had called master in a previous life. A small smirk found its way onto Scar?s muzzle, a wicked gleam in his eyes. No? Shakou was ageless. At least in Scar?s lifetime, he would be. Even after Scar died, he would remain handsome and youthful for many years. And although he was envious, Scar would never admit it outright.

Besides, he thought he had aged rather gracefully, given the circumstances of his past.

?I am surprised to see you. I thought you had left long ago to find a new apprentice.? And this wasn?t a lie ? news had been carried to his adopted pride of the black lion leaving the Pridelands, although seeing him now Scar wondered what the truth was behind the tale.

Nela
August 5th, 2005, 08:20 PM
Star stopped and looked around. Was someone following her? Her gray pelt rustled in the winds that swirled around her.... her father's spirit was with her once again. She felt the urge to turn back... but she knew she should leave the lands before she caused any trouble. She turned and walked away, hanging her head.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Kovujin followed the Lioness, He didn't know if she meant harm, or was just lost, she seemed.. Lost, and a lot of other things that Kovujin could describe her as. He walked up and forgot to look out for things in his path and stepped on a twig , -snap!- Kovujin stood standing still, maybe she didn't hear it, no she heard it, who couldnt. He just stood there looking left and right for a place to hide, he was in small grass so he couldn't crouch down. crap, good job Kovujin, he thought to himself.

Nela
August 5th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Star quickly turned around to see a black lion with a golden mane looking embarressed and standing in the grass behind her. Star didn't know what to do.... he was much bigger than she was, and more muscular... he could take her down in no time. Star's agility had built up over the months, and it was the only thing she could rely on if she were to fight. Being only an adolescent, she still might not have a chance. Maybe he was there to tell her to get out....

"I was just leaving...." she said quietly, wanting to turn around and run somewhere, somewhere far from here. She kept calm, however, and showed no fear.... but no bravery, either.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Kovujin walked up to her, calmy showing no signs of fear, or anger as to not scare her, she was obviously alone in the world. "Why do you want to leave so bad?" Kovujin asked, "oh, and before I forget, My names Kovujin" Kovujin said with a smile.

Avalon
August 5th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Scar?s ear twitched as Shakou called him by his name. He studied his mentor for a long time before he spoke quietly, although no formality came from him. ?Shakou, my old friend.? Despite his words his face remained unchanged, although his eyes still danced with fire. He looked past him, wondering who else was going to pop up and surprise him, then drifted his gaze back to Shakou.

It was the same lion he remembered, no doubt, and he had barely aged. Time had changed himself, but not the lion he had called master in a previous life. A small smirk found its way onto Scar?s muzzle, a wicked gleam in his eyes. No? Shakou was ageless. At least in Scar?s lifetime, he would be. Even after Scar died, he would remain handsome and youthful for many years. And although he was envious, Scar would never admit it outright.

Besides, he thought he had aged rather gracefully, given the circumstances of his past.

?I am surprised to see you. I thought you had left long ago to find a new apprentice.? And this wasn?t a lie ? news had been carried to his adopted pride of the black lion leaving the Pridelands, although seeing him now Scar wondered what the truth was behind the tale.

The black vampire sat down in the cold grass of the savanna, just looking at the old lion witch no doubt was the same lion as the young cub he had trained that long time ago, although time had changed his apperance but also his name, from Taka to Scar, from cub, to king. A small smile showed on Shakou's yet still emotionless face. "It's been a long time... my young apprentice" the black lion said with a hint of friendlyness in his normally stern voice. Eyeing the lion before him with calm face, "I see time has changed you... since the last time I saw you.." the vampire added, the smile replaced with a smirk. Hearing the old lions question the smirk faded as the black lion move slitely forward before sitting down once more. "Well it's a long story..." the black vampire began. "After you died, I slipped into disapperance know one knew of my exsistance, all thought I died many ages ago I was only spoken off in tales told by the old baboon..." Shakou said eyeing Scar before him. "I left the Pridelands, the reason was that after you died, my passion for ruleing the it had seemingly died out.. I felt too weakend to start anew, old scars had begun to reappear cuz of circumstandses I have know knowledge off.." the vampire said looking at the surrounding savanna, "... I wandered through the diffirent kindoms and realms of Africa for many many years... but something urghed me to return once more to land I once tried to conquor, I was almost as if it or someone was calling for me, shouting my name in the dark..." Shakou said turning back to Scar with an emotionless face. "That is why I returned to this, the forgotten battlefield.." the black lion said with a low sigh eyeing his old apprentice...

Nela
August 5th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Star stumbled backwards as he approached her, hoping he wouldn't get too close. She stood uneasily on the ground as he moved even closer. What was with him? Why was he talking to her? No one ever wanted to talk to the orphan gray lioness that intruded on other's lands... He seemed kind, but she didn't want to trust him that easily.

"Um...I...I don't want to cause any trouble..." she said quietly, looking down at the ground. He wanted to know her name...but why? She'd never met someone this friendly... or was it all an act? She didn't want to give her name away to a total stranger, especially one that seemed to be stalking her.

"My name's Nyota..."

Katse
August 5th, 2005, 08:37 PM
"I wonder what's up with him..." Sengalo finally said after a few minutes of silence. He looked down at Naeri for a second. "You think--" he was beginning to ask, but decided against it. "Nevermind..." he said as he looked back up in the direction Shakou had gone off. And what was this strange feeling Sengalo had, like something was about to happen? Like something he would never expect? Was it anxiety? Curiousity getting the better of him? He didn't know, but he wanted to find out. He was just unsure whether he should stay put or go off.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Star stumbled backwards as he approached her, hoping he wouldn't get too close. Why was he talking to her? No one ever wanted to talk to the orphan gray lioness. He seemed kind, but she didn't trust him that easily.

"Um...I...I don't want to cause any trouble..." she said quietly, looking down at the ground. She didn't want to give her name away to a total stranger, especially one that seemed to be stalking her.

"My name's Nyota..."

Kovujin smiled, "Nyota, thats a nice name, I don't want to cause any trouble either, this place is of peace, no way you could get hurt here" Kovujin said smiling, He noticed she kept backing away from him, was she scared of him, He moved closer, "Why do you keep backing up? I mean no harm I promise" Kovujin said calmly.

Melody of Scar
August 5th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Naeri looked up at Sengalo, tilting her head. She felt his tension but didn't understand why he was tense. When he begins to question her she shrugged. "Do I think what?" She looked after Shakou. "D'you wanna go see where he is?"

Scar?s eyes narrowed slightly as he said age had changed his appearance. He growled quietly, growling not at Shakou but the memory. He remained silent and emotionless during the tale, staring calmly at his old mentor. After a moment his face flashed a rare and brief smile. ?It seems time has been defeated in its attempts to wipe us from memory, my friend.? Already that smile was gone, gone back under the emotionless face and bright eyes. ?I don?t know why I?m alive, but I woke up and made it as far from Pride Rock as I could. I was found by two brothers and nursed to life and health by their pride ? although not even a shaman can erase the scars of traitorous friends.? His eyes flash with anger and the hope the hyenas had all perished flickered into his mind. He savored the thought for a long moment, turning his gaze from the lion before another through struck him and he looked at Shakou.

?Shakou, what of my queen and children? Do they live?? He immediately looked worried and then angry, wondering if Simba had banished Zira and killed any of his cubs. It was customary for the new king to do so, and although Scar had showed Nala mercy he didn?t expect the same from Simba.

Nela
August 5th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Nyota, thats a nice name, I don't want to cause any trouble either, this place is of peace, no way you could get hurt here" Kovujin said smiling, He noticed she kept backing away from him, was she scared of him, He moved closer, "Why do you keep backing up? I mean no harm I promise" Kovujin said calmly.

Star looked down, trying not to make eye contact. "Thanks... it's not that...I..." Why was she still talking to him? This was the longest she's ever talked to a total stranger.... and the longest time she's met one without being attacked.

"Why would you cause trouble...you belong here..."

She looked up at him sadly, trying not to show emotion. She turned away and started walking, her head down low.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 08:53 PM
Kovujin stood there, He ran up to her in front of her, "Well I may belong here, but you can join us, I'm pretty sure Simba would accept you" Kovujin said putting on a hearty smile, "Besides, Everyone here likes each other, so you would fit right in" Kovujin said trying to sound as calm and gentle as he could, this lioness was scared, or just didn't want to talk to him, but he didn't want her going off somewhere else and getting hurt, its always like that of Kovujin, cared about others more than himself.

Avalon
August 5th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Scar?s eyes narrowed slightly as he said age had changed his appearance. He growled quietly, growling not at Shakou but the memory. He remained silent and emotionless during the tale, staring calmly at his old mentor. After a moment his face flashed a rare and brief smile. ?It seems time has been defeated in its attempts to wipe us from memory, my friend.? Already that smile was gone, gone back under the emotionless face and bright eyes. ?I don?t know why I?m alive, but I woke up and made it as far from Pride Rock as I could. I was found by two brothers and nursed to life and health by their pride ? although not even a shaman can erase the scars of traitorous friends.? His eyes flash with anger and the hope the hyenas had all perished flickered into his mind. He savored the thought for a long moment, turning his gaze from the lion before another through struck him and he looked at Shakou.

?Shakou, what of my queen and children? Do they live?? He immediately looked worried and then angry, wondering if Simba had banished Zira and killed any of his cubs. It was customary for the new king to do so, and although Scar had showed Nala mercy he didn?t expect the same from Simba.

((Thank for the Info:cheese: me soo slow sometimes XP))

Shakou still eyed his apprentice for a long time as if the vampire was thinking. "I am not sure, but the last time I saw her. Was when she came to look for you, and all she could find a was scarred lifeless corpse, I turned and slipped away, but her cries of sorrow still linger in my mind.." the black lion said, his face still strapped of emotion. "That was the last I saw of her, even though the wind carried tales to me from this lands... I got to learn that Mufasa's son, Simba, had exlied those who where the followers of Scar... and the thought of Zira struck me..." Shakou said with a slite pause, ".. but I gained no knowledge that he had killed any cubs, but it wasn't untill some years later I learned that and Zira had gotten an heir for Scar... she named him Kovu. But I knew that he couldn't be of your blood, not long there after I got the change to meet his father, and it was then I learned why Zira had choosen him as a father for Scar's furture heir... but also what a grave mistake Zira did in chooseing him.." Shakou added eyeing Scar through the corner of his eye. Looking at Scar, a thought struck his mind, "....I meet someone, not too long ago, he looked just like you..." Shakou said plain looking ahead of himself before back to Scar beside him....

Nela
August 5th, 2005, 09:04 PM
Star was startled as he ran in front of her. "Not me... I don't belong anywhere... I've always been alone..." she said looking up at him. She didn't want to give too much away about her past... he'd probably laugh like all the others she had told. She found it best to keep to herself. "And...who's Simba?" she asked him. The name sounded familiar.... she remembered her father telling her the stories that were passed from pride to pride. She longed for him to be with her now, for protection, and love.... but she new she couldn't get that anywhere else but home. Home, which was now just a pile of ash...

Melody of Scar
August 5th, 2005, 09:05 PM
(( This is when Kiara and Kovu are adolescents, so Zira and Nuka are still alive and kicking. ))

Katse
August 5th, 2005, 09:05 PM
((This is a RP where Kovu and Kiara were supposed to be adolescents, so yeah. It's during SP. Although, with how much has happened and how much time has gone by, they've aged as much as Sengalo, so their most likely getting out of their adolescent stages.))

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 09:06 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Simba's the king of these Pride Lands, And.. Everyone belongs somewhere, I was almost just like you, I traveled everywhere, I belonged to 3 different Prides, and 1 family that left me long ago. Then I realized that the Pride Lands was where I needed to stay, so many friendly faces here, I would love it if you joined us?" Kovujin asked.

Nela
August 5th, 2005, 09:17 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Simba's the king of these Pride Lands, And.. Everyone belongs somewhere, I was almost just like you, I traveled everywhere, I belonged to 3 different Prides, and 1 family that left me long ago. Then I realized that the Pride Lands was where I needed to stay, so many friendly faces here, I would love it if you joined us?" Kovujin asked.

This was all so strange to Star. She wasn't sure what to do... go with him and be a member of another pride? Or move on...

"I've had 5...." Star said sadly. Moving from pride to pride at a young age was traumatizing, especially when no one in those prides loved her, or wanted another cub.

"I'm not sure...." she sighed and thought about it, not wanting to risk the chances of being disliked by the pride members. But this lion seemed... nice... maybe she would take the chance. Another wind came and rustled her fur, swinging her necklace around her neck. 'Father....' she thought. Her father's spirit wanted her to take the chance.... he knew it would be a good one.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 09:21 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Aww come on, How about this, If your not happy here, then you can leave at any time, but you will be missed , when I came here my first day, i was so scared, Only being about 2 2/3 years old, and not been able to talk to anyone other than Outsiders for my life, it was kinda different, but When they took me in and cared for me, it felt kinda good to know someone loved you." Kovujin smiled, "I can already guarantee you six new friends, My family and my best friend Scout" Kovujin said with another smile. "But if you want to leave, go ahead, I'm not forcing you to stay" Kovujin said with a sigh.

Nela
August 5th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Love? Did that even exist in a pride anymore? Maybe this pride was different. It seemed they had some things in common...

"I'm not sure I'll be missed...." she mumbled. She felt a small punch in the back. "Hey...stop that..." she said, turning around. She looked up at the Kovujin. He was looking at her oddly... she realized she had been talking aloud to her father's spirit again... 'oh crap....how do you cover this one up....' she thought to herself.

"Uh... meerkat, I guess...."

'smooth, Star, smooth....'

The wind blew harder, pushing her towards him. 'Alright, Alright, I'll go, I'll go... geeze....' she thought. He probably thought she was crazy.... talking to air and all...

"Okay... I'll go...."

Melody of Scar
August 5th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Scar looked down thoughtfully then shook his head slowly. ?She chose another? I know I have one son of my own blood, Nuka. A wretched little thing, but he is my son. And then?? He looked suddenly at Shakou. He had another cub ? another lioness had been pregnant before Simba had come. A small snarl came to his lips. ?She chose one of impure blood?? He would have to discuss this with her. It was unacceptable to him that she even thought of putting another lion?s cub in his place. He would pick Nuka other a rogue, even.

When Shakou mentioned another lion who looked like him, he lost the snarl and stared at his mentor. One of his cubs had survived, then. And Zira had dared to try and replace him? He shook his head slowly, letting the anger go. He would deal with his queen?s treasonous actions later ? now, he had to find his son and make sure he would take his place.

?Shakou... Take me to my son.? A wicked glow came to his eyes once again, followed by a twisted smirk. ?And then I will find my queen.?

Katse
August 5th, 2005, 09:35 PM
((Yeeeeeeee!:cheese::D:cheese::D Sengalo's gonna meet his daddy!!!:D...*cough*...Excuse the hyperness.:idiot: ))
Sengalo now layed down in his spot, flopping his head to the ground. Naeri was still at his side. His tail twitched impatiently. What on earth is he doing... he pondered.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 09:35 PM
Love? Did that even exist in a pride anymore? Maybe this pride was different. It seemed they had some things in common...

"I'm not sure I'll be missed...." she mumbled. She felt a small punch in the back. "Hey...stop that..." she said, turning around. She looked up at the Kovujin. He was looking at her oddly... she realized she had been talking aloud to her father's spirit again... 'oh crap....how do you cover this one up....' she thought to herself.

"Uh... meerkat, I guess...."

'smooth, Star, smooth....'

The wind blew harder, pushing her towards him. 'Alright, Alright, I'll go, I'll go... geeze....' she thought. He probably thought she was crazy.... talking to air and all...

"Okay... I'll go...."

Kovujin looked at her wierd like "er, Stop what. Oh okay" Kovujin laughed, he didn't see a meerkat in sight. "Glad to hear you will stay, Glad you gave it a chance, met one person who came here, never gave the Pride Lands a chance, just stayed a night and left, So, Where do you come from?" Kovujin asked, "I'm from a foreign lands, The Jeshi Pride." Kovujin said confidently, he was proud to be from such a strong Pride.

Melody of Scar
August 5th, 2005, 09:36 PM
((Yeeeeeeee!:cheese::D:cheese::D Sengalo's gonna meet his daddy!!!:D...*cough*...Excuse the hyperness.:idiot: ))

(( XD You're adorable. Can I keep you? ;) ))

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 09:37 PM
((lmao guys, XD FUNNY, Excuse the ooc: just a little..thing :\))

Avalon
August 5th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Scar looked down thoughtfully then shook his head slowly. ?She chose another? I know I have one son of my own blood, Nuka. A wretched little thing, but he is my son. And then?? He looked suddenly at Shakou. He had another cub ? another lioness had been pregnant before Simba had come. A small snarl came to his lips. ?She chose one of impure blood?? He would have to discuss this with her. It was unacceptable to him that she even thought of putting another lion?s cub in his place. He would pick Nuka other a rogue, even.

When Shakou mentioned another lion who looked like him, he lost the snarl and stared at his mentor. One of his cubs had survived, then. And Zira had dared to try and replace him? He shook his head slowly, letting the anger go. He would deal with his queen?s treasonous actions later ? now, he had to find his son and make sure he would take his place.

?Shakou... Take me to my son.? A wicked glow came to his eyes once again, followed by a twisted smirk. ?And then I will find my queen.?

Shakou looked at his apprentice, the vampire understood his anger and furstration. Eyeing the savanna before the two lions Shakou simply nodded as Scar told his tale, "I too infact got puzzeld and suspicous as too why she would do a thing like that... when it comes to that rouge cub, he was born without the presence of love, and that will have made a mark on the child.." Shakou said with as he continued to nod. Looking back at Scar as he noticed the wicked glow in the lions eyes. "I will take you too him... and Scar, he your son is my new apprentice.." the black lion said as he stood to his feet and walked towards the place where he last left Sengalo and Naeri, This will be an interesing reunion... Shakou thought as he passed through the dry grass of the savanna....

Nela
August 5th, 2005, 09:42 PM
Kovujin looked at her wierd like "er, Stop what. Oh okay" Kovujin laughed, he didn't see a meerkat in sight. "Glad to hear you will stay, Glad you gave it a chance, met one person who came here, never gave the Pride Lands a chance, just stayed a night and left, So, Where do you come from?" Kovujin asked, "I'm from a foreign lands, The Jeshi Pride." Kovujin said confidently, he was proud to be from such a strong Pride.

"Uhmm...." He probably hadn't ever heard of the Nova pride... Why tell him?

"It doesn't matter. They aren't around anymore..." She said quietly, trying not to give too much away. "I've heard of the Jeshi pride... my aunt was-" she stopped herself, wondering if her knew her. She lightened up a bit, excited that he might know her relative. "My aunt was from that pride...Mona was her name..." she said to him, hoping he would have a slight clue as to who she was.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 09:42 PM
((ooc: Wait a second, How can Scar be in the Pride Lands, isnt he Exiled, or what ever -.-?))

EDIT:

"Mona? I think I remember her.. but not slightly, I was abandoned by my older brother while I was still a cub, the Pride left me there. Lets just say i got attacked and they didn't think I would survive" Kovujin said with a sigh, "Never really got to meet my Parents" Kovujin said turning away looking up at the sky.

Nela
August 5th, 2005, 09:49 PM
((ooc: Wait a second, How can Scar be in the Pride Lands, isnt he Exiled, or what ever -.-?))

EDIT:

"Mona? I think I remember her.. but not slightly, I was abandoned by my older brother while I was still a cub, the Pride left me there. Lets just say i got attacked and they didn't think I would survive" Kovujin said with a sigh, "Never really got to meet my Parents" Kovujin said turning away looking up at the sky.

"She was a liger, with light colored fur and light brown stripes..." she said quickly, hoping that would help. She loved her aunt very much... and if that fire didn't happen, she would still be alive.... Star growled a low growl barely audible.

"My....my parents died...and my brother...I don't know where he is..." she said, opening up to Kovujin. A tear rolled down her face and she wiped it away.

"I've been alone since then... I was only a cub... nobody wanted me... I've belonged to 5 prides."

Melody of Scar
August 5th, 2005, 09:52 PM
(( Scar came back. *shrugs* ))

Scar's lips lifted at Shakou's back in a silent snarl before he again became stone faced. He followed him through the grasslands, holding himself like a king. It was a habit he had never truly lost, a habit which had quickly gained him the respect and loyalty of his adopted pride. To them, a banished and proud king was worth a true king.

His mind was still on Zira's treason. When she was first pregnant they had sworn to only allow a cub of his blood to become his heir. Although neither were happy with Nuka, they had both announced him the prince until a new one could be found. Nuka had grown into a scrawny thing, and while Scar had detested the thought of making him king he stayed true to his word and even took a liking to the cub. Zira hated him, hated that he was the prince, and was desperate to give Scar another cub.

It was probably in her desperation that she had found a rogue and mated. His eyes narrowed and he picked his head up. If this story was indeed true, then no known force - not age, not weakness - would save her from his claws. He would still make his displeasure known for her daring to replace his son, but her loyalty to him during their reign would decide exactly how much displeasure she actually felt.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 09:58 PM
"She was a liger, with light colored fur and light brown stripes..." she said quickly, hoping that would help. She loved her aunt very much... and if that fire didn't happen, she would still be alive.... Star growled a low growl barely audible.

"My....my parents died...and my brother...I don't know where he is..." she said, opening up to Kovujin. A tear rolled down her face and she wiped it away.

"I've been alone since then... I was only a cub... nobody wanted me... I've belonged to 5 prides."

Kovujin looked at her, "A liger, Sounds interesting" Kovujin said, He looked at her, she started crying. He licked away her tears, "I'm sorry to hear that.. Guess we have more in common than we think, I didn't know where my Older Brother was for the longest time.. Then he came to the Pride Lands, he said he was looking for me for a whole year." Kovujin smiled, he sat down next to her.

Kovujin hadnt realized no one on the planet could have had the same thing almost happen to them, the way it happened was different, but in the end. they were both the same. being left as a cub and having to survive by thereselves, being rejected. Kovujin had experienced these things also, Until.. he came to the Pride Lands and met Nela and Kara. His life Changed.

He spoke up again,
"I'm sure everyone here will want to be with you" Kovujin said with a smile, "Everyone wanted me thats for sure, well not want but they wanted to be around me, Probably cause they were curious as to seeing a new lion, Plus.. Well i was pretty beat up lets just leave it at that" Kovujin said with a smile.

Avalon
August 5th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Shakou walked through the savanna with a slite smirk on his face, I wonder what Sengalo will say to this... Shakou thought. Finding the way back to the others took longer than Shakou had expected, glanceing behind to see if his apprentice was still following. And indeed he was, as starit and smooth was his walk, his head held high. The site reminded him of the time young Scar then a cub called Taka had come to him after he had lost someone that stood him closer than even his own brother Mufasa, the child was emotionally broken at the time, first the loss of one close and then shortly after he learned that he was not the one to become king of land he called home. Shakou showed the cub a way of getting rid of troubleing feelings and also a way of becomming king. I remeber how you used to do that Scar... the pride you felt when you accomplished the task I used to give you... Shakou thought as a small smile stained his face, he then turned as he could hear some commotion comming from ahead. Looking forwards, the vampire spotted Naeri and Sengalo who apperantly was laying in the grass wating rather annoyd. "We are soon there..." Shakou called behind him to Scar as he hasten speed to a slow trott and approched the two lions...

Katse
August 5th, 2005, 10:15 PM
Sengalo's ears noticably twitched and perked up when he heard a rustle in the grass. He raised his head just to see the distant form of Shakou approaching them. Another lion was with him. Sengalo strained his eyes and almost thought they were playing tricks on him. The lion with Shakou looked almost like a mirror image Sengalo. Sengalo stood to his feet, his bright green eyes still fixed on the two. Indeed, this lion had very similar traits to Sengalo, but looked much older.

Melody of Scar
August 5th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Naeri, too, looked up when Sengalo stood. She followed his gaze, studying the new lion with Shakou. She figured it out immediately. Between his elegant walk, his proud pose, the eyes, and his... "Scar..." her small voice gapsed out quietly, and despite being taught otherwise she found herself staring.

Scar paused a few feet from Sengalo and Naeri, studying the young cub first. He noticed two specific markings that stood out from the rest and nodded slowly. "You are Abadai's daughter." The off white head bobbed quickly. Scar snorted quietly. Abadai had come to him from the Red Fang pride, asking for an alliance. And it nearly happened, too.

He then turned his gaze to the other lion. He couldn't deny the similarities - he even had a scar similar to his. He felt as if he was staring at him years younger, just in his prime and in the midst of training with Shakou. So, the cunning lion has trained both father and son... Seeing Sengalo brought back memories from his own childhood and the constant bickering with Mufasa, his distress when he learned that Taka could not take the throne, Sarabi's rejection...

His face and eyes softened some, became suddenly gentle. His son was going through what he had gone through - denial of the throne. But this time, the chosen heir was an outsider and not a sibling. Rage again bubbled in the old lion, but he didn't show it. He had more important things to tend to than the treason of his queen and the other heir.

"My son..."

(( Edit: Gotta run, guys'n gals! ^_^ I'll be back later! ))

Avalon
August 5th, 2005, 10:47 PM
The vampire sat down not far from Naeri and the reunited father and son. His face was emotionless but his eyes where smiling, I knew it had to be something... Shakou said thinking back on time he had felt the deep urghe to come back to the Pridelands and now it became clear to him that this work in the Pridelands where not yet complete. The black lion turned from the lions and looked towards the outlands, he remeberd the time Sengalo and him had been on their brief visit their and all the hyenas and also mysteriously the outlanders had seemingly vanished, They will comeback once they'll find that their king is alive... Shakou thought as he still emotionlessly eyed the outlands in the horizon, seeing a vauge hit of storm clouds building up over the dark desolated land, Soon the games begin... the vampire said to himself as he eyed the black cloud and a devious smirk appeard on his muzzle....

Lion King Stu
August 5th, 2005, 11:00 PM
''I know, but we haven't seen Simba for days'' she sighed. ''I kinda miss him'' she said sadly. A few mins later she perked up ''I should have a say, as Queen'' she laughed jokingly. ''I'm glad you don't wanna send her back'' she smiled. ''It would be nice for me to have a female friend to talk too... even if she is just a cub'' she smiled softly before looking towards Naeri and looking back at Twilight.

"Simba will be back soon Nala don't worry hes more than capable of looking after himself where ever he maybe" he smiled to her and softly nuzzled her "You got me as well you know" he purred.
"Well shes a helpless cub I don't think it would be nice to turn one away" Twilight replied "That would just be heartless....wouldn't you agree?" he questioned.
"You got friends around here as well Nala....got ya mum Sarafina and Sarabi and all that; even if they are out most of the time".

King Simba
August 5th, 2005, 11:04 PM
(Hmm, maybe I should bring Simba back in? :hmm: )

EDIT: Simba's ears twitch and he hears sounds from outside the den. He decides to investigate. The blinding sunlight blinds him as he walks out from the den. He spots Twilight and Nala.

Nela
August 5th, 2005, 11:12 PM
Kovujin looked at her, "A liger, Sounds interesting" Kovujin said, He looked at her, she started crying. He licked away her tears, "I'm sorry to hear that.. Guess we have more in common than we think, I didn't know where my Older Brother was for the longest time.. Then he came to the Pride Lands, he said he was looking for me for a whole year." Kovujin smiled, he sat down next to her.
Kovujin hadnt realized no one on the planet could have had the same thing almost happen to them, the way it happened was different, but in the end. they were both the same. being left as a cub and having to survive by thereselves, being rejected. Kovujin had experienced these things also, Until.. he came to the Pride Lands and met Nela and Kara. His life Changed.
He spoke up again,
"I'm sure everyone here will want to be with you" Kovujin said with a smile, "Everyone wanted me thats for sure, well not want but they wanted to be around me, Probably cause they were curious as to seeing a new lion, Plus.. Well i was pretty beat up lets just leave it at that" Kovujin said with a smile.

Star smiled for the first time in a long time after he licked away her tears. It felt so good to talk to someone about her past.

"Uh... thanks, Kovujin..." she said uneasily. "But I don't think by brother's coming back."

She stood up and said, "Where are you going to take me?" She looked around at the lush land. "Sure is...nice here..." she said quietly.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Anywhere I guess," Kovujin said thinking. "Oh would you like to meet my family? I'm sure they would love to meet someone else, its been a while since someone new has come to the Pride Lands." Kovujin said with a smile.

Nela
August 5th, 2005, 11:19 PM
"Uh, sure..." She replied quietly. She walked slowly behind him, guessing he was of greater importance. She was taught to do this among the other prides she had known: The wiser one walks first. She trailed behind him, being very quiet, studying her surroundings. It reminded her of home.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 11:24 PM
Kovujin looked back, he saw she was behind him, "Come on Nyota, You don't have to walk that far behind me." Kovujin said with a smile, he stopped and waited for her to catch up. "There at the Waterhole still," Kovujin said, he didn't know if she knew where that was or not but she would soon if she didn't. They arrived at the waterhole, Nela and the cubs were still there, "Hello Nela, Look who we have here, another lioness looking to join the Pride." Kovujin said smiling, he walked up to her and sat down next to Nela, "Nela, met Nyota, Nyota meet Nela" Kovujin said smiling.

Nela
August 5th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Kovujin looked back, he saw she was behind him, "Come on Nyota, You don't have to walk that far behind me." Kovujin said with a smile, he stopped and waited for her to catch up. "There at the Waterhole still," Kovujin said, he didn't know if she knew where that was or not but she would soon if she didn't. They arrived at the waterhole, Nela and the cubs were still there, "Hello Nela, Look who we have here, another lioness looking to join the Pride." Kovujin said smiling, he walked up to her and sat down next to Nela, "Nela, met Nyota, Nyota meet Nela" Kovujin said smiling.

Star looked down at the beautiful brown lioness and her two cubs.

"Uhm...hello..."

"Hello! Welcome! Your name's... Nyota? Nice name! I like it," Nela said happily.

"Thanks...uh, you can call me Star, too... or Nyota, whichever is fine..." She said, studdering. Her father had given her the name Nyota, which meant, "my little star," but most people called her Star. It came as a tradition to give out celestial and space like names in the Nova pride, and each lion in the pride had to wear a necklace. Star's necklace was a shining blue star.

"Nyo?" Mara asked, cocking her head and perking her ears.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 11:35 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Oh, and thats Mara and Reno, Our cubs" Kovujin said smiling as he nuzzled Nela, "Star sounds like a good name, Mind if I call you that? or would you prefer Nyota?" Kovujin asked.

Kara came strolling back she had left Scout to come back to her family and spend some time with them. She walked up seeing another lioness,
She sat down next to her father, "Daddy whos this?" Kara asked.
"This is Star, A new arrival to the Pride Lands," Kovujin said
"Oh wow cute name" Kara said smiling she walked up and sat down next to Star, "She seems friendly enough," Kara said smiling up at the Lioness.

Nela
August 5th, 2005, 11:43 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Oh, and thats Mara and Reno, Our cubs" Kovujin said smiling as he nuzzled Nela, "Star sounds like a good name, Mind if I call you that? or would you prefer Nyota?" Kovujin asked.

Kara came strolling back she had left Scout to come back to her family and spend some time with them. She walked up seeing another lioness,
She sat down next to her father, "Daddy whos this?" Kara asked.
"This is Star, A new arrival to the Pride Lands," Kovujin said
"Oh wow cute name" Kara said smiling she walked up and sat down next to Star, "She seems friendly enough," Kara said smiling up at the Lioness.

"Yeah, Star is good." she responded. "They're cute..."

She saw Kara walk up next to Kovujin.
"Hello, Kara. Nice to meet you."

Her eyes darted immediatley to her yellow moon necklace. "The...The Nova Pride!" she said amazed. "You're from the Nova pride!"

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 11:45 PM
Kara looked at Star, "The what Pride?" Kara asked, "the.. Nova Pride? How do you know?" Kara asked again

Kovujins ears perked, "Say what? You two know each other?" Kovujin asked, Kovujin looked at Kara, "Seems like you might learn something new here.."
(ooc: this is getting interesting, Kara's Pride, Scars return hehe)

Nela
August 6th, 2005, 12:03 AM
((yeah, it's pretty cool ^^))

"Oh my gosh! LELA! It's you! Do you remember me? We're cousins! I'd know you anywhere! You've grown so much... Wait... your name's Kara now..." she stopped looking confused. "Where did you find her, Kovjin?"

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 12:07 AM
"Uh Wow, Cousins" Kovujin said staring blankly at Kara and Star, He thought.. 'her names lela...' "Nela found her at the Waterhole right here, Her Mother tossed her into the water trying to dispose of her, I guess and we took her in as one of our own."

Kara looked up at Star, "Nice, Now I Know some of my Family, Maybe you could tell me about the Nova Pride" Kara said with a huge grin on her face, "Lela? That was my name?" Kara asked, "Sounds strange."

Kara was so happy, someone came that actually knew of her, maybe she could get some answers from Star about her mother and Father, and maybe about this Nova Pride she is from

Simba22
August 6th, 2005, 12:33 AM
Scout walks up and says Hi. But Kara was so busy talking to this new lion to even know he's there. "Great, I guess I'm invisible now." Scout says sadly as he walks away. He couldn't belive another lion had taken his place.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 12:39 AM
Kara looked back, She heard Scout but was in the middle of thinking of something, "Oh no, I'll be right back dad" Kara said,
Kovujin looked over and saw Scout walking away, he looked pretty sad.

"Scout!" Kara yelled. "Wait up!" Kara said running to him, she ran up beside him, "Hey, whats wrong Scout?" Kara asked.

Simba22
August 6th, 2005, 12:45 AM
"Nothing" Scout says a little disappointed. "I'm fine just go back to your new "friend"" Scout said. obviously feeling jealous. He didn't want another lion stealing all his attention.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 12:47 AM
Kara felt bad, She stoped walking and sat on the ground, a tear fell from her eye. She turned around from Scout and started to walk slowly with her head to the ground crying out of control now.

Simba22
August 6th, 2005, 12:56 AM
Scout stopped maybe he was being a little bit too selfish. "What was I thinking I was a huge jerk I may have messed up the one chance I had for a girlfriend" He walked back to Kara seeing she was crying.

Scout sits next to her.

"I'm sorry I was an extremely big jerk. I guess I was just jealous is all that you liked spending more time with that new lion then me. I guess I'm not that much of a good boyfriend after all. I just didn't wanna lose you Kara now or ever because I love you too much to have that happen. If you would please find it in your heart to forgive me I'll never over react again. But what I did was so stupid maybe you're too good for me. " Scout said crying.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 01:03 AM
Kara wiped away one of her tears, She wanted to slap Scout so bad for ever thinking he wasnt a good enough boyfriend, he was the best ever. Kara put on a smile, She nuzzled his cheek, "Its okay Scout.. Its my fault I should have listened to you, I was just.. so excited that someone knew who I was and where I was from.. I was.. Tuning out everyone but her and I didn't listen to the Person I love the most in the world" Kara said, She licked away his tears, "I just.. Want you to know, I'd never replace you with anyone, Even.. If that person was my Real Mother and Father, I'd still love you more than any of them" Kara said showing as much affection as she could.

((ooc: aww, I have to leave :( Anyways, be right back in about an hour or so))

Nela
August 6th, 2005, 01:06 AM
"Uh Wow, Cousins" Kovujin said staring blankly at Kara and Star, He thought.. 'her names lela...' "Nela found her at the Waterhole right here, Her Mother tossed her into the water trying to dispose of her, I guess and we took her in as one of our own."

Kara looked up at Star, "Nice, Now I Know some of my Family, Maybe you could tell me about the Nova Pride" Kara said with a huge grin on her face, "Lela? That was my name?" Kara asked, "Sounds strange."

Kara was so happy, someone came that actually knew of her, maybe she could get some answers from Star about her mother and Father, and maybe about this Nova Pride she is from

(it's pronounced LAY-lah... found it on a website :P )

"Mother?" Star said to herself. "Her mother was my aunt... she died after giving birth to Lela... I mean, Kara...what did the lioness look like?" she asked. She turned to Kara, tears in her eyes. "I'm so glad you're okay... you were a baby when I used to watch you. I loved you so much..." She said happily, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"She was darker in color, and had white lines around her-" Nela started, but was interrupted by Star with, "Eyes. Hakai. Hakai was the lioness you saw. My great aunt."

Simba22
August 6th, 2005, 01:27 AM
Kara wiped away one of her tears, She wanted to slap Scout so bad for ever thinking he wasnt a good enough boyfriend, he was the best ever. Kara put on a smile, She nuzzled his cheek, "Its okay Scout.. Its my fault I should have listened to you, I was just.. so excited that someone knew who I was and where I was from.. I was.. Tuning out everyone but her and I didn't listen to the Person I love the most in the world" Kara said, She licked away his tears, "I just.. Want you to know, I'd never replace you with anyone, Even.. If that person was my Real Mother and Father, I'd still love you more than any of them" Kara said showing as much affection as she could.

((ooc: aww, I have to leave :( Anyways, be right back in about an hour or so))

Scoit smiled at Kara. She was so forgiving all the time that's 1 of the reasons Scout loved her so much. He nuzzled her and gave her a lick on the cheek. And in forgiveness he gave her the world's biggest hug he could careful not to crush her. "So from what you said you're related to her in some way right? I'd love to meet her And I'd love you more then anyone else too even if my parents came back from the grave I'd still love you the most" He says nuzzling her head. Scout felt so good to be with his one special girl

Katse
August 6th, 2005, 02:04 AM
Naeri, too, looked up when Sengalo stood. She followed his gaze, studying the new lion with Shakou. She figured it out immediately. Between his elegant walk, his proud pose, the eyes, and his... "Scar..." her small voice gapsed out quietly, and despite being taught otherwise she found herself staring.

Scar paused a few feet from Sengalo and Naeri, studying the young cub first. He noticed two specific markings that stood out from the rest and nodded slowly. "You are Abadai's daughter." The off white head bobbed quickly. Scar snorted quietly. Abadai had come to him from the Red Fang pride, asking for an alliance. And it nearly happened, too.

He then turned his gaze to the other lion. He couldn't deny the similarities - he even had a scar similar to his. He felt as if he was staring at him years younger, just in his prime and in the midst of training with Shakou. So, the cunning lion has trained both father and son... Seeing Sengalo brought back memories from his own childhood and the constant bickering with Mufasa, his distress when he learned that Taka could not take the throne, Sarabi's rejection...

His face and eyes softened some, became suddenly gentle. His son was going through what he had gone through - denial of the throne. But this time, the chosen heir was an outsider and not a sibling. Rage again bubbled in the old lion, but he didn't show it. He had more important things to tend to than the treason of his queen and the other heir.

"My son..."

Sengalo quickly turned his gaze from the approaching lions down to Naeri, hearing he mutter the name. "No..." he said in disbelief, "it can't be..." He turned to look back at the new lion before him. He can't be real he kept thinking to himself maybe this is a trick that Shakou's playing on me. Some kind of test. Yeah, that's it. This must be some other power his kind have, the ability to mess with others' minds.

He took a step forward, surveying the aged lion. It seemed he was seeing into a mirror to the future of something. He had such an uncanny likeness to him.

"F-....Father...?" he finally managed to say, though there was uncertainty in his voice, "it... it's really...you...?"

Melody of Scar
August 6th, 2005, 03:05 AM
Naeri remained dead silent, creeping away from the two of them to sit by Shakou.

Scar continued to stare. There was no mistaking it - the stuttering male was his son. And he was cautious, too, something he was relieved to see. He looked to Shakou, nodding slowly, then back to Sengalo.

"You sound uncertain." He moved now, circling Sengalo slowly. Even he was surprised by the shocking similarities. He had none of his mother's traits... Although where he got the stray strands of mane he had no idea. But the face, the build, the coloring...

Scar paused in his walk, standing next to Sengalo. He planted a claw gently under his chin and turned his head towards him, staring into his face. The scar. The eyes. The muzzle. The nose. His paw landed again but Scar did not move. He was overwhelmed by a feeling he hadn't felt since he first saw Nuka so many years ago. A small glimmer appeared at the corner of one of his eyes, but it was quickly brushed away. He had feared Simba had killed all of his cubs and left him nothing - this was too much for him.

"I have never seen a finer prince in all my life."

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 03:30 AM
Scoit smiled at Kara. She was so forgiving all the time that's 1 of the reasons Scout loved her so much. He nuzzled her and gave her a lick on the cheek. And in forgiveness he gave her the world's biggest hug he could careful not to crush her. "So from what you said you're related to her in some way right? I'd love to meet her And I'd love you more then anyone else too even if my parents came back from the grave I'd still love you the most" He says nuzzling her head. Scout felt so good to be with his one special girl

Kara smiled at Scout, she nuzzled him back and hugged him, "So much affection coming from a silly boy" Kara joked trying to make him feel better. "She said shes my Cousin or something, Wanna go meet her?" Kara asked
---

"I never saw what she looked like," Kovujin said , "I found Nela with her there, and thats sorta how we found each other" Kovujin said nuzzling Nela.

Lion King Stu
August 6th, 2005, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by King Simba
(Hmm, maybe I should bring Simba back in? :hmm: )

EDIT: Simba's ears twitch and he hears sounds from outside the den. He decides to investigate. The blinding sunlight blinds him as he walks out from the den. He spots Twilight and Nala.
Twilight caught a glance of something walking out of the den. He turned around and looked at who it was.
"Simba" Twilight smiled "About time we saw you again....been sleeeping again?" he questioned joking.

King Simba
August 6th, 2005, 08:27 AM
Twilight caught a glance of something walking out of the den. He turned around and looked at who it was.
"Simba" Twilight smiled "About time we saw you again....been sleeeping again?" he questioned joking.
After blinking a couple of times, Simba hears Twilight's voice, he looks up and calls over to him, "Twilight... and take yes as an answer to that one." He smirks and pads over to him.

Lion King Stu
August 6th, 2005, 08:32 AM
"I thought as much" he smirked over at Simba "Haven't seen you about past two days what were you doing then?" he questioned intrested before looking over at Nala.
"Nala's been missing you by the way" he said whispering it to Simba "I've tried my best to keep her mind off worrying about you".

King Simba
August 6th, 2005, 08:35 AM
"I thought as much" he smirked over at Simba "Haven't seen you about past two days what were you doing then?" he questioned intrested before looking over at Nala.
"Nala's been missing you by the way" he said whispering it to Simba "I've tried my best to keep her mind off worrying about you".
"I was just sleeping most of the time... maybe taking small walks whenever... obviously at the wrong times..." Simba laughs a little, before looking across to Nala, "She's been missing me?" he smiles, "...well, I really should've been around more."

Lion King Stu
August 6th, 2005, 08:37 AM
"Yeah bad timing would be a very good word to say" Twilight replied looking at him "Even I couldn't find you and that really is saying something; I usualy bump into you all the time" he smirked.
"Like I said I tried to keep her occupied" he said glancing back at Nala.

King Simba
August 6th, 2005, 08:41 AM
"Yeah bad timing would be a very good word to say" Twilight replied looking at him "Even I couldn't find you and that really is saying something; I usualy bump into you all the time" he smirked.
"Like I said I tried to keep her occupied" he said glancing back at Nala.
"Yeah... most of the time, I've been coming out at night times for some reason. You couldn't find me huh?" Simba smirks and pounces on Twilight acting more playful that usual, "Maybe that should keep YOU occupied."

King Simba
August 6th, 2005, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"Wow..." Asha giggles a little to Katai. Asha drags her antelope back to Pride Rock, so she can share it with the other lions, who would be hungry too...
"Yeah, I must be a very strong lion in that case." Katai smirks, "If you want help, just tell me." He smiles to her and starts padding back towards Pride Rock with the antelope on his back. He slows down for Asha just in case she got into any difficulty.

Lion King Stu
August 6th, 2005, 08:47 AM
"No I couldn't...well we couldn't" Twilight said looking back at Nala.
When he looked round he saw Simba pounce but didn't get time to move.
"Hey what was that for" he smirked up at Simba "I was occupied talking to you fool" he joked and laughed softly.
"And well where did you go last night; cause we went to the elephant graveyard" he smirked.

King Simba
August 6th, 2005, 08:51 AM
"No I couldn't...well we couldn't" Twilight said looking back at Nala.
When he looked round he saw Simba pounce but didn't get time to move.
"Hey what was that for" he smirked up at Simba "I was occupied talking to you fool" he joked and laughed softly.
"And well where did you go last night; cause we went to the elephant graveyard" he smirked.
(Fool... :lol: )

"I was in the pridelands you fool." Simba jokes laughing a little, "I didn't want to go to the Elephant Graveyard, I had enough time there when I was a cub." Simba shudders taking one paw off Twilight's shoulder.

Lion King Stu
August 6th, 2005, 08:54 AM
(na your the melon :p)

"I know you were...me and Nala weren't" Twilight smirked "Whats the matter still tired" he joked looking up at Simba with a smirk on his face.
"We were bored and decided to spend the night there" he laughed "Its actually....ok'ish I suppose" he smirked.

King Simba
August 6th, 2005, 08:56 AM
(Nah, I think you misunderstood what I said. :die: :grrr: jk ;))

"I would be tired after sleeping most of the time..." Simba yawns, "...besides all that, I didn't get round to doing my job with the king duties and such." He sighs.

Lion King Stu
August 6th, 2005, 09:03 AM
(:lol: :p)
"Ahh its ok Simba" he smiled and said reassuringly "If you need help with your duties I can always give ya a helping hand if you ask nicely" he laughed softly looking up at him.

King Simba
August 6th, 2005, 09:05 AM
"Thanks Twilight..." He smirks, "Would you like to get up now?" he laughs softly looking down at him pushing down slightly on his broad shoulders.

Lion King Stu
August 6th, 2005, 09:12 AM
"Na I'm good down here" he laughed "Been walking back from the graveyard and only just got back; could do with a lie down" he laughed softly.
"Your not actually that heavy Simba I'm suprised he joked and prodded Simba the best he could with his paw in a playful way.

King Simba
August 6th, 2005, 09:15 AM
"Well at least I'm not overweight then." Simba smirks and prods Twilight back playfully, "If you don't watch yourself, I shall sit on you." He laughs, "Wouldn't want that now..."

Lion King Stu
August 6th, 2005, 09:16 AM
"What ever would Nala think" he laughed "Sit on me I dare ya" he said playfully and prodded Simba with his paw some more.
"Like I said your not that heavy Simba" he laughed onced more.

King Simba
August 6th, 2005, 09:18 AM
Simba smirks and sits down on top of Twilight, "Dare me eh?" he prods him back with his paw playfully.

Lion King Stu
August 6th, 2005, 09:26 AM
Twilight laughed as Simba sat down on him feeling a slight weight on his stomach but was bearable.
"Told you that you weren't that heavy" he smirked "Either that or i'm in good shape and muscular enough" he laughed softly looking up at Simba.
"Hey your sitting on you don't get to prod" he laughed again and prodded Simba some more.

King Simba
August 6th, 2005, 09:28 AM
"Haha..." Simba laughs and gets off from the top of Twilight before hearing a rumble in his stomach, "Looks like feed time for me."

Lion King Stu
August 6th, 2005, 09:39 AM
"Could do with something to eat myself" Twilight smiled "Haven't eaten this morning; and after all this exercise and that" he smirked rolling onto his front and slowly getting up.
He stretched out across the floor slightly as he got up before shaking his mane.
"Wanna hunt something then" he smiled.

King Simba
August 6th, 2005, 09:42 AM
"Might as well..." Simba replies before padding to the edge of Pride Rock, "Ready when you are." He smiles.

Simba22
August 6th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Kara smiled at Scout, she nuzzled him back and hugged him, "So much affection coming from a silly boy" Kara joked trying to make him feel better. "She said shes my Cousin or something, Wanna go meet her?" Kara asked
---

"I never saw what she looked like," Kovujin said , "I found Nela with her there, and thats sorta how we found each other" Kovujin said nuzzling Nela.

"I'd love to meet your cousin Kara" Scout said, "And I am silly in a funny way not in a stupid way right?" Scout said jokingly.

Lion King Stu
August 6th, 2005, 09:57 AM
"Might as well..." Simba replies before padding to the edge of Pride Rock, "Ready when you are." He smiles.

"I'm already ready" he laughed and shook his mane and body once more and padded over to Simba "Ok lets head off" he smiled and slowly padded down the side of Pride Rock "So whats does the king wish to hunt" he laughed slightly looking back at Simba.

King Simba
August 6th, 2005, 09:58 AM
"I'm going to need something big especially to fill this empty stomach." He laughs and smirks, "Maybe a nice, large Zebra?"

Lion King Stu
August 6th, 2005, 10:01 AM
"Sounds filling to me" he smirked looking around at Simba and padded through the grass.
"Any idea where the last lot of Zebra were seen?" he questioned looking back at Simba "Cause I have no idea" he laughed.

King Simba
August 6th, 2005, 10:03 AM
"You have no idea? The last time I saw some Zebra was over in the fields over there." Simba looks over to some fields nearby.

Lion King Stu
August 6th, 2005, 10:05 AM
"Oh well this is a great start...not actually knowing where the are" he joked and padded over to Simba and looked.
He looked around the fields eagerly looking for any sign of a Zebra.
"Hmm think I saw something down over there" Twilight said motioning with his head "But I'm not sure".

King Simba
August 6th, 2005, 10:08 AM
"You'd better be sure, cos' I'm hungry." Simba smirks jokingly, "Best to look anyway." He pads over to where Twilight pointed out.

Lion King Stu
August 6th, 2005, 10:15 AM
"Hye don't worry Simba when have I ever been wrong" he smirked "Actually don't answer that" he laughed softly and padded in the direction he thought he had seen some Zebra.

King Simba
August 6th, 2005, 10:16 AM
After entering where Twilight had seen some Zebra, Simba looks around, "So where are they then?"

Lion King Stu
August 6th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Twilight looked about once more and sniffed at the air.
"Over there" Twilight replied padding in the direction of some long grass off to his left.
He crept down low and slowly creeped forward in the grass before finally spotting some Zebra.
"Told ya" he smirked looking over at Simba.

King Simba
August 6th, 2005, 10:21 AM
"Haha... better stay quiet now." Simba whispers as he crouches down in the grass too, following Twilight.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 10:52 AM
"I'd love to meet your cousin Kara" Scout said, "And I am silly in a funny way not in a stupid way right?" Scout said jokingly.

Kara smiled, "Yeah not in a stupid way, Couldn't say you were stupid, all though you do make some.. Stupid decisions, but that doesnt make you stupid" Kara said nuzzling Scout, "Anyways, come on! Lets go see my dad and Cousin!" Kara said pulling Scout in the way they were until he started walking

(ooc: OMG a whole page of posts, you guys commited a KTL move, buried my post :( ;) Jk hehe)

Simba22
August 6th, 2005, 10:58 AM
Scout walked real close to Kara and nuzzled her back. Scout couldn't wait to this new lion Maybe she'd be just as friendly as Kara. It was near impossible but it could happen.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Kara walked up to the waterhole, close to Scout, "Hello daddy,"
"hehe welcome back Kara" kovujin said with a smile, he looked over at Scout
"hmm I don't believe you've met Scout yet Star," Kovujin said smiling,
Kara looked up at Star, "Scout, Meet Star, Star, Meet Scout!" Kara said with a smile as she licked Scout's cheek.
Kovujin whispered into Star's ear, "Don't.. Ask there boy friends and girl friend, yes I know, kinda early but.. Don't ask me ask them why" kovujin joked.

Simba22
August 6th, 2005, 11:03 AM
"We're just a little mature for our age" Scout said with a laugh kinda figuring what Kovujin was telling her. "Pleased to meet you Star So tell me whatever happened to you that took you so long to find Kara?" Scout asked curiously.

Nala The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 01:17 PM
"Simba will be back soon Nala don't worry hes more than capable of looking after himself where ever he maybe" he smiled to her and softly nuzzled her "You got me as well you know" he purred.
"Well shes a helpless cub I don't think it would be nice to turn one away" Twilight replied "That would just be heartless....wouldn't you agree?" he questioned.
"You got friends around here as well Nala....got ya mum Sarafina and Sarabi and all that; even if they are out most of the time".

''are you sure about that?'' she laughed jokingly. ''i know i've got you too'' she smiled nuzzling Twilight gently. ''i do agree Twilight'' she smiled silently looking straight at him. Nala laughed ''i know'' spotting Simba she ran upto him and pounced on him ''Pinned Ya'' she smiled right up close in his face ''where you been hiding'' she smiled allowing Simba to get to his feet.

King Simba
August 6th, 2005, 01:20 PM
At the moment Nala pins him, Simba doesn't have any choice. He laughs up to her as he stands up after she pins him, "I've been sleeping."

Nala The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 01:23 PM
At the moment Nala pins him, Simba doesn't have any choice. He laughs up to her as he stands up after she pins him, "I've been sleeping."

''your a very sleepy lion'' she laughed.

King Simba
August 6th, 2005, 01:25 PM
"Yeah, I've been a very lazy one lately. Same as I told Twilight, I've been coming out at the wrong times. That's why you haven't seen me." Simba smirks to Nala.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 01:25 PM
(Uno Leon muy Flojo,-- Translation, A very lazy lion ;))

Nela
August 6th, 2005, 02:29 PM
"We're just a little mature for our age" Scout said with a laugh kinda figuring what Kovujin was telling her. "Pleased to meet you Star So tell me whatever happened to you that took you so long to find Kara?" Scout asked curiously.

"I see..." Star replied with a small laugh. For the first time since the accident she smiled and laughed a little. Meeting Kara was by far the best thing that had happened to her. "Pleasure's all mine, Scout."

Star paused for a second, thinking about how she would put things.... everything was so scrambled, mumbled and just completley messed up.

"It's complicated... the Nova pride was wiped out by a huge fire not so long ago. Kara's mother gave Kara to my aunt Hakai to take away from there, so she could run and help Kara's father..." She paused, then started again.

"Hakai was jealous of Kara's mother. Kara's father once loved Hakai, but left Hakai for Kara's mother. They had cubs together, and Hakai was jealous. She probably tried to ki- uh, dispose of Kara for that reason....."

Nala The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 02:33 PM
"Yeah, I've been a very lazy one lately. Same as I told Twilight, I've been coming out at the wrong times. That's why you haven't seen me." Simba smirks to Nala.

''ah well, your here now, that's all that matters'' she smiled.

King Simba
August 6th, 2005, 04:15 PM
''ah well, your here now, that's all that matters'' she smiled.
"Me and Twilight were just about to go hunting but it seems like you stopped us now." He smirks and pounces on top of her playfully.

Katse
August 6th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Scar continued to stare. There was no mistaking it - the stuttering male was his son. And he was cautious, too, something he was relieved to see. He looked to Shakou, nodding slowly, then back to Sengalo.

"You sound uncertain." He moved now, circling Sengalo slowly. Even he was surprised by the shocking similarities. He had none of his mother's traits... Although where he got the stray strands of mane he had no idea. But the face, the build, the coloring...

Scar paused in his walk, standing next to Sengalo. He planted a claw gently under his chin and turned his head towards him, staring into his face. The scar. The eyes. The muzzle. The nose. His paw landed again but Scar did not move. He was overwhelmed by a feeling he hadn't felt since he first saw Nuka so many years ago. A small glimmer appeared at the corner of one of his eyes, but it was quickly brushed away. He had feared Simba had killed all of his cubs and left him nothing - this was too much for him.

"I have never seen a finer prince in all my life."

Sengalo stood quietly as Scar looked him over, his eyes following his father's movements. At the compliment, a small smile appeared on his face and he nodded in gratitude. It really was his father standing in front of him. Deep inside, Sengalo's cub self just wanted to tackle his father to the ground in delight, but he was far more dignified than that. But how had he survived? His mother, Taugadi, had witnessed the whole thing just before going into labor. Taugadi never lied to Sengalo and always told him everything.

Then, Sengalo remembered his mother even more at the thought. What was he to tell his father, whom he thought to be dead, about what had happened to her? Would he still believe that she was still alive and well? If Zira was still around, that could be a possibility.

"Father," he then spoke, a word he thought he'd never be able to address someone as, "how.... how was it possible? For you to survive, I mean." Sengalo thought himself foolish for asking such a question, but he needed it to be answered.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 08:26 PM
"I see..." Star replied with a small laugh. For the first time since the accident she smiled and laughed a little. Meeting Kara was by far the best thing that had happened to her. "Pleasure's all mine, Scout."

Star paused for a second, thinking about how she would put things.... everything was so scrambled, mumbled and just completley messed up.

"It's complicated... the Nova pride was wiped out by a huge fire not so long ago. Kara's mother gave Kara to my aunt Hakai to take away from there, so she could run and help Kara's father..." She paused, then started again.

"Hakai was jealous of Kara's mother. Kara's father once loved Hakai, but left Hakai for Kara's mother. They had cubs together, and Hakai was jealous. She probably tried to ki- uh, dispose of Kara for that reason....."

Kara looked to the ground, "So.. My parents are.. Dead..?" Kara asked, She let out a sigh.

Kovujin walked over and nuzzled Kara, "They may be, but we arent" Kovujin said with a smile.

Simba22
August 6th, 2005, 09:55 PM
Scout walked up to Kara and nuzzled her. "And I'm not dead either" He said licking her cheek.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 10:57 PM
Kara smiled, "Yeah thats right." Kara nuzzled him back, "Still got you and my new family" Kara said with a grin on her face, she felt bad.. but didn't want to show it.

Simba22
August 6th, 2005, 11:44 PM
"You wanna go somewhere with me and talk about it"? Scout said knowing she didn't want to show she felt bad about it. "I could be a real good listener" Scout said sympathetically to how Kara was feeling.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 11:49 PM
"nah, I'm fine Scout" kara said nuzzling him, "Just, Had to get something out of my mind"

Nela
August 7th, 2005, 12:22 AM
Kara looked to the ground, "So.. My parents are.. Dead..?" Kara asked, She let out a sigh.

Kovujin walked over and nuzzled Kara, "They may be, but we arent" Kovujin said with a smile.

Star nuzzles Kara lovingly.

"I'm not positive. They may be alive... on was on a search for my lost pride members.... and I found you." She smiled. "I really want to get to know you know, Kara, if that's okay with you..." she knew this whole thing was probably upsetting to Kara, but Star really wanted to comfort her. Deep inside she wanted to grab Kara and give her the biggest hug she could, but to Kara, she was probably considered a stranger.

"We're family." she added.

"Yes Kara, you still have us, don't forget." Nela smiled to Kara. Mara and Reno ran up to her and nuzzled her legs happily.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 12:24 AM
Kara smiled happily, "Sure I'd like to get to know you more too" Kara said, she nuzzled each of the cubs, "I wont mom, I wont.." Kara said smiling. She looked up to Star with another smile on her face. "Family is good, I guess" Kara smirked, "Can't ever have to much of it"

Kovujin smiled nuzzling Nela, "True, can never have to many people that love and care for you" Kovujin said smiling.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 12:25 AM
"Yeah Kara you still have all of us" Scout said smiling at Kara's cousin Star. "Group hug?" Scout asked. He was real affectionate once you got to know him.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 12:26 AM
Kara laughed, "If we can fit everyone in it" kara said grabbing Scout and Kara together,
Kovujin walked over and hugged Kara.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 12:32 AM
"I can feel the love circulating in this circle. " Scout said Hugging Kara and Kovujin.

Nela
August 7th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Star was still uneasy, having just met these lions, but they were making her feel... at home, and loved. She walked into the circle and hugged Kovujin first, then Scout and Kara. Nela stood up and nuzzled Kovujin, then gave everyone a hug.

"Like one big family," Nela laughed.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 12:55 AM
Kovujin smiled, "Yeah, Kinda like that"
Kara laughed, "yeah mom, a huge family" She looked up to Star's necklace. and thought to herself, The.. Nova..Pride

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 12:59 AM
Scout felt great. Scout felt like an actual member of a real family. Reno hugs Scout. "Looks like you want to be a part of the big family too huh?" Scout said hugging him back lightly.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 01:00 AM
"He doesnt want to be part of it, he is part of it," Kovujin said wondering if he put that right, "Oh well," Kovujin laughed, he nuzzled Kara and Nela.

Nela
August 7th, 2005, 01:00 AM
Star was hugging them when she heard someone say, "family." Did they consider her part of their family? She had no relations to them... except for Kara. It was almost overwhelming knowing she had just met these wonderful lions and she was already 'family.'

Nela smiled. "He is whether he likes it or not."

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 01:01 AM
Kovujin thought of something, "wait if your related to Kara, doesnt that make you part of our family now too?" Kovujin asked curiously.
"hey dads got a point, maybe you have a new family now too?" Kara said with a smile.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 01:02 AM
"He doesnt want to be part of it, he is part of it," Kovujin said wondering if he put that right, "Oh well," Kovujin laughed, he nuzzled Kara and Nela.

Scout was wondering if he put it right also. "I meant like a part of my big family" Scout said trying to correct himself.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 01:03 AM
Kovujin laughed, "hmm I see now, my bad" kovujin said with a wink at Scout,
"Your so wierd dad," kara joked, "but your my wierd dad" Kara said nuzzling her father.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 01:05 AM
Scout wished for once he could be related to Kara. She had such a loving caring family nothing like Scout's family at all. He looks up to the sky and starts thinking about how great it would be to have a family like Kara's. He sighs happily it would have been so great.

Nela
August 7th, 2005, 01:09 AM
Kovujin thought of something, "wait if your related to Kara, doesnt that make you part of our family now too?" Kovujin asked curiously.
"hey dads got a point, maybe you have a new family now too?" Kara said with a smile.

"Um... well, I...." Star said slowly, not wanting to intrude. "If you want me to be..." she said quietly, looking down at the ground. She hoped with all her heart they'd say yes, but if they didn't, she'd understand. 'Wow... I might have a family...' she thought to herself.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 01:10 AM
Kara looked at Scout, she saw he was looking at the sky, she looked up then back down "whatcha looking at Scout?" Kara asked,

Kovujin smiled, it was obvious that Star wanted to be part of the family, but... She was to nervous, "I wouldn't mind at all, as long as Nela agrees, then your more than welcome to join" Kovujin smiled.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 01:11 AM
Kara looked at Scout, she saw he was looking at the sky, she looked up then back down "whatcha looking at Scout?" Kara asked,

Kovujin smiled, it was obvious that Star wanted to be part of the family, but... She was to nervous, "I wouldn't mind at all, as long as Nela agrees, then your more than welcome to join" Kovujin smiled.

"Just thinking about a fa........ never mind" Scout says with a sigh.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 01:12 AM
Kara looked at him confused, "A what? sounds like fa to me. Come on tell me" Kara said with a smile, "Please?"

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 01:17 AM
Scout looks at all the people around. And can't really bring himself to mention it in fron of all the other people. " Come on take a walk with me" Scout says. He walked with Kara far away from the adults. "I guess I'm kinda just wishing I had a family like yours. I mean your family is so great and so big and so caring it's like the perfect family and well I guess I feel kinda left out. You have all these people caring for you and I barely ever get to see my parents anymore. I guess I feel kinda jealous that I'm not a part of it." Scout said with another sigh.

Nela
August 7th, 2005, 01:18 AM
Star smiled happily. But wait, what if Nela said no? She looked over to Nela. Nela was approaching her, with a stern look on her face. Star stepped back, afraid of what she was going to do. Nela looked star firmly in the eyes. 'Oh no.... this can't be good....' Star thought.

Nela's eyes then softened and she smiled a big smile. "Of course your welcome!" She gave her a big hug, then nuzzled her face. "I was only playing with you," Nela whispered in Star's ear.

"Oh....wow... thank you!" Star said happily.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 01:27 AM
Kara looked at Scout, "Scout silly, if your dating me, and we become mates in the future... That makes you a part of my family.." Kara said purring, she nuzzled his cheek.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 01:31 AM
Scout smiled. "Have you ever really thought that you didn't belong in the family you were given? I would love the day when we become mates Kara that'll be the happiest day of my life because I'd be with you and I'm part of a family, I guess I just feel like I don't belong in the family I was given like there's something more out there. I love mom and dad but sometimes it just gets real lonely ya know"? Scout said.

Nela
August 7th, 2005, 01:34 AM
((AHHH... Scout and Ballard... together?! lol... just kidding. I think you need to change that post :p ))

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 01:34 AM
Kara smiled, Yes i get the same feeling sometimes, I can't wait either" Kara said purring

(ooc: LOL? BALLARD.. YOUR MATE?!? change that ;))

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 01:37 AM
Kara smiled, Yes i get the same feeling sometimes, I can't wait either" Kara said purring

(ooc: LOL? BALLARD.. YOUR MATE?!? change that ;))

[OOC: Changed please excuse my idiocy,}}

"But for right now I just feel kinda like a stranger to your folks I just feel like I don't know anybody there except for you. DOn't get me wrong you're the greatest thing that ever happened in my life Kara ever I just wish I knew your family more now." Scout said nuzzling her back.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 01:38 AM
Kara smiled, "You know more about my dad than Nela does, he told me.." Kara said nuzzling Scout.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 01:43 AM
Kara smiled, "You know more about my dad than Nela does, he told me.." Kara said nuzzling Scout.

"I do? I guess I forget sometimes how much of a good friend I am with your dad. You're right even Reno is starting to gain an attraction toward me little Scou" Scout said with a laugh nuzzling her back.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 01:51 AM
Kara laughed, "hes so cute when he says that, come on lets go back"

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 01:54 AM
Kara laughed, "hes so cute when he says that, come on lets go back"

"You can if ya want I just wanna sit here for a little while" Scout said thinking. "I'll see you in about five minutes" Scout says sitting down on a rock still in thought about Kara's family.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 01:55 AM
"if you don't mind.. can i stay here with you? keep you company?" Kara said sitting on the rock beside him, she snuggled up close to him.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 01:57 AM
Scout smiled and nuzzled her. He wanted nothing more then for her to keep him company. "Thanks Kara that is so sweet of you" Scout said giving her a warm lick on the cheek.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 01:58 AM
Kara smiled, "aw, its nothing Scout, I'm always with you anyways" kara joked.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 02:00 AM
Kara smiled, "aw, its nothing Scout, I'm always with you anyways" kara joked.

He gives her a big kiss on the nose. "Not that there's anything wrong with being with me all the time." Scout says returning the joke.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 02:01 AM
Kara smiled, "your right, hehe" Kara smiled, she kissed him back on the nose, "What are you thinking about now?" Kara asked.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 02:05 AM
"Right now I'm thinking about how much I love you and how I would ever survive if you left me" Scout said lovingly.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 02:07 AM
"aww, To much love Scout, you show to much love, and thats what i like about you" kara said pinning him to the ground and licking his face.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 02:10 AM
"aww, To much love Scout, you show to much love, and thats what i like about you" kara said pinning him to the ground and licking his face.

"Like about me"? Scout questioned licking her face back.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 02:11 AM
"hmm, Thats what I like.. about you? What don't you understand Scow?" Kara joked, "It means I love you for the person you are" Kara smiled

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 02:13 AM
"hmm, Thats what I like.. about you? What don't you understand Scow?" Kara joked, "It means I love you for the person you are" Kara smiled

"Oh I got confused when you said that's one of the things you liked about me I was worried you only liked me as a friend" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 02:14 AM
Kara smiled, "I'll restate it, thats what I love about you Scout" kara said winking, she kissed his nose. She then looked up at the sky. It was a bluish color with white clouds floating in mid air, birds were flying everywhere.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 02:16 AM
Kara smiled, "I'll restate it, thats what I love about you Scout" kara said winking, she kissed his nose. She then looked up at the sky. It was a bluish color with white clouds floating in mid air, birds were flying everywhere.

While Kara was looking up he flipped Kara over playfully and pins her down. "Now I got you exactly where I want you" Scout said playfully he starts kissing her nose repeatitively.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 02:17 AM
Kara giggled, "Aww stop it Scout, Your embarassing me , everyones looking" Kara smiled, she licked his nose when he got close once.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 02:24 AM
Scout gets off her but not before rubbing noses with her and giving her 2 more kisses.

He helps Kara up. "Let's go back to your family" Scout said still feeling a little bit down about not being in Kovujin's family yet but not letting it show.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 02:25 AM
"Okay," Kara said smiling as he walked beside her, "Were back daddy"
Kovujin looked up, "Hello Kara.. Hi Scout" Kovujin said with a smile, an immediate feeling overcame him, he noticed Scout was sad about something, he wasnt looking like himself.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 02:28 AM
"Hi Kovujin" Scout said trying hard to sound like his normal cheery self but ended up sounding like he had something on his mind and was just putting on a Happy act for everybody else.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 02:28 AM
Kovujin smiled, "Hi Scout, Whats wrong?" Kovujin asked, he walked next to him, "Did Kara say something?" Kovujin whispered into his ear.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 02:31 AM
"No, just thinking about something Kovujin" Scout said. Scout looked around and motioned Kovujin to come close so he could whisper what the problem was. He told Kovujin the problem he had when talking to Kara.