PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 08:10 PM
Kovujin yawned, he looked at his cubs to make sure they were okay, and licked Nela's cheek. he laid his head down on the soft ground going to get a very well deserved rest, his body was aching all over him.
--
Kara sat up on the rock, she looked at her father, he seemed so innocent, she didn't see why people would attack him. she looked at Scout then she nuzzled his cheek and snuggled up close to him.

Nala The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 08:15 PM
((is it just me or in 'the oasis' is it saying the wrong person posted last? for me its saying Lion King Stu was last to post and when i enter the oasis it says Kovu is! (which he was until this post) :confused: ))

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 08:16 PM
((ooc: it means that the last person iin any of the RP threads Nala, not just TAY))

Katse
August 1st, 2005, 08:20 PM
Sengalo now could see that the lioness was calming. "Are you a new arrival," he asked, not much emotion to his voice, "I don't remember seeing you around here." He still stood in his spot, looking down at the lioness. She certainly had unique markings and colors on her, and that necklace. She can't be a Pridelander he thought to himself.

Nala The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
((ooc: it means that the last person iin any of the RP threads Nala, not just TAY))

(oh yer! i new that sorry im bein silly :D)

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 08:24 PM
((ooc: sure ;) :idiot: I believe you NTL :D))

Nala The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 08:31 PM
((ooc: sure ;) :idiot: I believe you NTL :D))

(:Ohno: you should do :p :idiot:)

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 08:31 PM
((ooc: I do, now enough with the ooc's and stuff, don't want to get on anyone elses bad side *Sighs*.))

Melody of Scar
August 1st, 2005, 08:32 PM
Naeri looks down at the feather and blows a small sigh, figuring the markings gave her away. It's not that hard to tell you're not from around here, stupid. She nods slowly again and looks back up at Sengalo, only feeling intimidated as a cub would be around a strange lion now. She felt he had no intentions to attack her, but in case he did she would be ready. Well, she hoped so.

She looks up at him meekly now as her ears flatten against her head, wondering what he is going to do to her. Probably leave me alone... I'm no use to him. She blinks then manages a tiny smile up at him as she loses most of the tension in her muscles, thinking that he's going to simply leave in lieu of anything threatening.

King Simba
August 1st, 2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Asha giggles and follows Katai, purring a little and laughing as she nuzzles him gently. "Do you think that the others will be up soon?"
"It's sunrise so yeah... more than likely." Katai smirks, "Who's gonna be the one who leads the way then?" he laughs and nuzzles her back.

Lion King Stu
August 1st, 2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
''but im quicker than you'' she laughed softly before nuzzling Twilight cheek back. ''I'm not sure who or what it is, but there's something over there on our rock, I can scence it'' she looked worried. ''let's go see'' she grinned

"Yeah I know; thats one of the reason why I love you so much" Twilight smirked and nuzzled her once more and padded a few steps back to let Nala up.
"Ok lets head back and see shall we" he said with a smile and turned around waiting for Nala.

Nala The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Yeah I know; thats one of the reason why I love you so much" Twilight smirked and nuzzled her once more and padded a few steps back to let Nala up.
"Ok lets head back and see shall we" he said with a smile and turned around waiting for Nala.

''i no you do. i love you too Twilight'' she smiled. Nala got up quickly ''race ya there'' she grinned beaming a big grin, before running towards pride rock.

Lion King Stu
August 1st, 2005, 08:51 PM
''i no you do. i love you too Twilight'' she smiled. Nala got up quickly ''race ya there'' she grinned beaming a big grin, before running towards pride rock.

"Ok race ya there" Twilight smirked and took chase after Nala. He ran through the long grass lagging slightly behind Nala once more on the way back.
"No matter how hard I run; I'm never going to be as fast as you" he laughed.

Melody of Scar
August 1st, 2005, 09:06 PM
(( Gotta go, guys. I'll be on later! ^_^ ))

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 09:07 PM
((ooc: .. ER. Cya round MOS.))

Nala The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 09:10 PM
"Ok race ya there" Twilight smirked and took chase after Nala. He ran through the long grass lagging slightly behind Nala once more on the way back.
"No matter how hard I run; I'm never going to be as fast as you" he laughed.

''come on slow coach'' she laughed as she walked up to pride rock. ''just coz your not as fast as me, doesn't mean your not good at something im not'' she smiled, waiting for him to catch up with her so they could walk up pride rock together.

Lion King Stu
August 1st, 2005, 09:23 PM
''come on slow coach'' she laughed as she walked up to pride rock. ''just coz your not as fast as me, doesn't mean your not good at something im not'' she smiled, waiting for him to catch up with her so they could walk up pride rock together.

"Yeah yeah" Twilight smirked as he ran behind Nala still.
When he reached Pride Rock he stopped in front of Nala and smiled "Sorry I'm so late" he laughed softly.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 09:24 PM
((ooc: Nala the Lion, Can you clean out your Inbox, and sent messages, they are full ;) Sorry this is the only place i know where to get up with you other than a PM))

Nala The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 09:54 PM
"Yeah yeah" Twilight smirked as he ran behind Nala still.
When he reached Pride Rock he stopped in front of Nala and smiled "Sorry I'm so late" he laughed softly.

Nala laughed ''better late than never'' she smiled. ''are you ready now?'' she laughed again.

((have done KtL))

Lion King Stu
August 1st, 2005, 11:07 PM
Nala laughed ''better late than never'' she smiled. ''are you ready now?'' she laughed again.

((have done KtL))

"Ok I'm here" he laughed and padded up to here "Not quite ready yet" he laughed and licked her cheek before nuzzling her. He padded back a step and looked at her with a smile.
"Now I'm ready" he said purring.

Nala The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 12:31 AM
"Ok I'm here" he laughed and padded up to here "Not quite ready yet" he laughed and licked her cheek before nuzzling her. He padded back a step and looked at her with a smile.
"Now I'm ready" he said purring.

''finally'' she said jokingly. Nala nuzzled Twilight back and licked his nose before swishing her tail at him with a purr as she started to padd up Pride rock with Twilight

((1:30am now kinda tired have to be going to bed soon people))

King Simba
August 2nd, 2005, 12:32 AM
(You made a mistake there, NTL. ;) Just thought I'd tell ya.)

Lion King Stu
August 2nd, 2005, 12:34 AM
((You must be tired you put my name down xD :lol:))

"I tried to go as fast as I can" Twilight purred looking at Nala as his tail swished about the ground as well.
He slowly followed Nala up the side of Pride Rock.
"Did I ever tell you that you looked beautiful" he smirked looking at her from behind.

Nala The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 12:51 AM
((You must be tired you put my name down xD :lol:))

"I tried to go as fast as I can" Twilight purred looking at Nala as his tail swished about the ground as well.
He slowly followed Nala up the side of Pride Rock.
"Did I ever tell you that you looked beautiful" he smirked looking at her from behind.

''why thank you'' she smiled. ''no you didn't...'' she paused, turning around to lick Twilight on the nose before continuing ''only about 100 times'' she laughed. ''it's ok Twilight'' she smiled.

((and with that the changes have been made and im off to bed x night folks))

Lion King Stu
August 2nd, 2005, 12:53 AM
Twilight laughed at Nala's little joke and purred a little more as she licked his nose.
"I've never really heard you call me something like that though" he smirked to her "Always seems to be my job" he smiled widely to her purring still "And I like it" he smirked to her once again and licked her nose once more.

((Night to ya))

Kovu The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 12:54 AM
((ooc: goodnight nala sleep well ;)))

King Simba
August 2nd, 2005, 09:16 AM
(Sorry for the thread close. :( I must've made a mistake locking it...)

"You can lead..." Asha purrs gently to Katai, "I don't really mind... what animal are we going to hunt?" she smiles to him.
"Well seeing as there's herds of antelope and gazelle around at the minute so we'll hunt those." He smirks and pads ahead towards the herds, he calls back to Asha, "Are you coming? Get a move on!" he laughs.

Mizani
August 2nd, 2005, 09:18 AM
((ooc: :lol: I thought you locked it for a reason KS! You gave me a fright, thats for sure;)))

Nala The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 10:55 AM
Twilight laughed at Nala's little joke and purred a little more as she licked his nose.
"I've never really heard you call me something like that though" he smirked to her "Always seems to be my job" he smiled widely to her purring still "And I like it" he smirked to her once again and licked her nose once more.

((Night to ya))

''that's because it's a mans job''she smirked. ''i don't need to anyway - you know you always look good, well to me anyway'' she purred winking at Twilight.

Lion King Stu
August 2nd, 2005, 11:08 AM
''that's because it's a mans job''she smirked. ''i don't need to anyway - you know you always look good, well to me anyway'' she purred winking at Twilight.

"A mans job huh" Twilight smirked to Nala "I don't have a problem with that; just so I know" he joked with a smirk.
"And I like to know you think like that towards me" he purred softly "So lets find this mysterious thingy you saw on here" he joked "Maybe we got new members or something".

Nala The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 11:26 AM
"A mans job huh" Twilight smirked to Nala "I don't have a problem with that; just so I know" he joked with a smirk.
"And I like to know you think like that towards me" he purred softly "So lets find this mysterious thingy you saw on here" he joked "Maybe we got new members or something".

''she smiled ''a mans job'' she said again. ''well, i'll start telling you more then... so long as you don't let your ego get the best of you'' she laugehd softly. she paused and looked round the rock ''maybe... maybe we have guests.'' she said mysteriously.

Simba22
August 2nd, 2005, 11:35 AM
((OOC: I Was starting to worry as well. Like I did something to have it closed because both topics who I had characters in closed well anyways I'm glad it's back open again))

Scout snuggled against Kara. It was becoming early in the morning. And Scout had just waken up he was hoping Kara would wake up soon so they could start their day of fun. Scout snuggled up to her even more.

Kovu The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 12:13 PM
Kara awoke to Scouts movements, she felt his soft fur touch hers, she rolled over and looked into his eyes. "Good morning Scout" Kara said smiling.

Simba22
August 2nd, 2005, 12:16 PM
"Oh, you're up good morning sleepy head" Scout said giving her a good morning lick on the nose."Hope I didn't wake you. So how was your sleep? Scout said with a yawn as he got up and stretched.

Kovu The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 12:19 PM
Kara stretched and yawned on the rock, she returned the lick she gave him.

"You didn't wake me up Scout, woke up on my own.. It was pretty good, didn't have any dreams though" Kara said with a smile, "How about you?"

Simba22
August 2nd, 2005, 12:26 PM
Kara stretched and yawned on the rock, she returned the lick she gave him.

"You didn't wake me up Scout, woke up on my own.. It was pretty good, didn't have any dreams though" Kara said with a smile, "How about you?"

"I slept pretty good myself. I had a great dreamabout me and you again last night" Scout said with another yawn. He hopped off the rock and plunges his face into the water to wake himself up a little. He shakes his head dry. " SO what would you like to do today Kara"

Ballard sneaked up behind Scout and tackled him to the ground she pins his paws down "Pinned ya Scout" She said with a laugh and then she licks his nose. "So how's my 2 favorite lovebirds doing today?" Ballard said with a laugh

Kovu The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 12:27 PM
"Hello Ballard, Doing pretty good here myself' Kara said hopping off the rock and walking next to her, she put her paws on top of Scouts stomach, "Double pin" Kara said laughing.

Simba22
August 2nd, 2005, 12:37 PM
Scout playfully pushes both girls off him. "Both of you got lucky. So what would you girls like to do today" Scout said as he nuzzled Ballard and Kara. When Scout gets up. Kara tackles Scout down. "Oh boy dog pile on Scout." Ballard cheered. She jumped on top of Kara.

Kovu The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 12:45 PM
Kara let out a grunt as the extra wieght went down on her, but that was nothing to what Scout was feeling, She just decided to laugh, she looked down to Scout after a few laughs.

"You okay down there?" Kara asked whispering in his ear.

Simba22
August 2nd, 2005, 12:50 PM
"I'm fine" Scout said in a rather muffled voice. Ballard gets off Kara. "Well I'm gonna go swimming. You guys may join me if you want." Kara still had Scout pinned. He gives her a lick on the cheek. "So what do ya say You up for a little swimming"? Scout said almost knowing that the answer would be yes.

Kovu The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 12:51 PM
"Yup," Kara said getting off Scout letting him up for a while, she walked over to the surface of the water, and took a few drinks before actually stepping in, as usual, the water was cool, Kara continued walking into the water till she was neck deep, then waited for Scout to get in.

Simba22
August 2nd, 2005, 01:22 PM
"Yup," Kara said getting off Scout letting him up for a while, she walked over to the surface of the water, and took a few drinks before actually stepping in, as usual, the water was cool, Kara continued walking into the water till she was neck deep, then waited for Scout to get in.

Scout was getting a few drinks as well, Ballard comes out of the water and grabs Scout's sides and playfully pulls him under. Ballard was laughing her head off as Scout came up.
"Oh so you wanna play hard ball do ya?" Scout says playfully. He pounces on Ballard knocking Ballard under.

Kovu The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 01:26 PM
Kara laughed at the two playing with each other, she swam up behind Scout and dunked him under water, she waited for him to come back up before saying, "You shouldn't pick on girls you know" Kara said smiling and licking his cheek.

Simba22
August 2nd, 2005, 01:43 PM
"She picked on me first so I'm allowed." He said with a laugh licking her cheek back. "And now since you dunked me under I guess that gives me permission to dunk you" Scout said he playfully leaps on top of her dunking her underwater.

Kovu The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 01:44 PM
Kara went under water and pulled Scout down by his foot paws. She laughed underwater using up all her oxygen, she swam to the top laughing, "Well, you did it first so it gave me permission" Kara joked. She swam up to the bank again shaking her fur off, the water was super cold to her, especially when it was early in the morning.

Simba22
August 2nd, 2005, 02:03 PM
Scout comes out of the water and shook off his fur and snuggles next to her trying to warm her up. Scout was freezing too.

Kovu The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 02:07 PM
Kara smiled, she saw Scout was cold to, she gave him a lick on the nose and snuggled up close to him also. she smiled at him, "Your furs still warm and you came out of cold water, amazing" Kara joked. "My fur feels cold to me,"

King Simba
August 2nd, 2005, 02:58 PM
"Ok..." Asha laughs a little, jogging to keep up with Katai. "Say, are you a good hunter?" she purrs and giggles to him, "I'm not too bad a hunter myself, I hunt for the pride sometimes..."
"You don't already know that?" Katai laughs a little, "Don't you know I'm a good hunter? We were together before... or did you forget?" he smirks to her, "We'd better slow down and keep quiet here..."

Simba22
August 2nd, 2005, 03:00 PM
Kara smiled, she saw Scout was cold to, she gave him a lick on the nose and snuggled up close to him also. she smiled at him, "Your furs still warm and you came out of cold water, amazing" Kara joked. "My fur feels cold to me,"

"Yeah I dried myself off though. Man it's cold today." Scout said nuzzling her trying to warm the both of them up amd then licks her nose. Scout then starts licking the water off her fur so she wouldn't be so cold.

Kovu The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 03:04 PM
"So did I silly" Kara said purring while Scout licked her dry, "You know thats only making me wetter" Kara said giggling.

Simba22
August 2nd, 2005, 03:10 PM
Scout stopped and blushed nervously."Sorry": Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 03:12 PM
kara smiled, "Its okay Scout" Kara said laying down on her stomach moving closer to Scout to stay warm. "its pretty cold out this morning huh?" Kara asked.

Simba22
August 2nd, 2005, 03:15 PM
He smiles back."Yeah very" Scout said laying his little head gently on Kara's back.

Lion King Stu
August 2nd, 2005, 03:19 PM
''she smiled ''a mans job'' she said again. ''well, i'll start telling you more then... so long as you don't let your ego get the best of you'' she laugehd softly. she paused and looked round the rock ''maybe... maybe we have guests.'' she said mysteriously.

"Don't worry I can keep my ego under control" Twilight smirked and blinked a eye to Nala as he made his way up the side of Pride Rock and to her side.
"Wouldn't suprise me if we had new members in the pride" Twilight replied smirking "Seem to be coming in daily now".

Kovu The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 03:20 PM
Kara smiled, she leaned over and licked his cheek, she shivered once. "Maybe we should go some place thats a little more.. Warmer" Kara suggested. "Maybe go to your little place?" Kara smiled.

Simba22
August 2nd, 2005, 03:24 PM
"I think we should ask your dad first" Scout said"I don't want us getting into trouble" Scout said to Kara. "Come on Let's go ask him now" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 03:26 PM
"Okay Scout, Your way or the highway" Kara said laughing, She strolled up to her Father who was lounging around on the grass next to the Waterhole,
"Daddy,"
"Yes Kara?" kovujin asked,
"Can Me and Scout go to his little Hideout?" Kara asked her Father
"Sure Kara, I don't mind" Kovujin said with a smile,
"Thanks Dad" Kara said nuzzling her Fathers cheek,
"Its no big Kara, Go there when ever you want, You don't need my Permission" Kovujin said smiling.

Katse
August 2nd, 2005, 03:31 PM
Sengalo had gotten bored with the new lioness the night before, seeing as she didn't really want him around. He had found a low lying tree a few yards from the water hole. He didn't sleep much that night, for fear of the nightmare returning. Now, it was morning and the young lion had gone off hunting. He had his sights set on a herd of impala he had seen the day before and figured they were his best target and there was just enough meat on them to feed himself.

Simba22
August 2nd, 2005, 03:32 PM
Scout nuzzles Kara's father. "Thanks Kovujin" Scout walks off right next to Kara so their skin touched. Scout every few moments looked over his shoulder to make sure Ballard wasn't following them. She was still swimming around. Scout and Kara get to Scout's secret place. He licks her on the cheek.

Kovu The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 03:33 PM
Kara smiled and returned the lick to Scout on his nose, "So is there any place to snuggle up here and stay warm?" Kara asked with a smile on her face, another shiver went down her spine.

Simba22
August 2nd, 2005, 03:40 PM
Kara smiled and returned the lick to Scout on his nose, "So is there any place to snuggle up here and stay warm?" Kara asked with a smile on her face, another shiver went down her spine.

Scout sees a warm tree they can curl up against. Scout lies real close to Kara any closer and he'd be lying on her back.

Kovu The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 04:02 PM
Kara smiled at Scout, His fur was so much warmer than hers, she couldnt really figure out why seeing they were both cubs and they're fur was almost the same hieght. Kara curled right along side Scout, She started to get warm fast. "Love you Scout" Kara said before she looked at the still rising sun.

Simba22
August 2nd, 2005, 04:55 PM
"Love you too Kara more then anything else in the world" Scout said feeling a shiver himself.

Kovu The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 04:59 PM
Kara smiled, "Thats how I feel about you Scout", Kara moved closer to Scout trying to make sure she could keep him warm, "Wonder why its so cold today" Kara said turning her head away from the sun to look at Scout.

Simba22
August 2nd, 2005, 05:03 PM
Scout looked into her eyes. "I have no idea why it's so cold today. But I do know when I'm with you I feel much warmer." Scout said nuzzling Kara's face And then he gently wraps a paw around her and pulls her real close.

Kovu The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 05:04 PM
kara smiled as she was pulled closer to Scout, "aww," Kara put her paws around him and gave him a big hug, "I'm cold without you, but your my sun and you warm me up when i'm with you" Kara said with a slight giggle,

Simba22
August 2nd, 2005, 05:09 PM
Scout hugs her back. Right now Scout felt so warm next to Kara he didn't ever want her to leave his sight. He wanted him and her to be together forever. "Well that's the reason my fur is this color I guess because I warm people up. " Scout said with a chuckle and then he nuzzles her again.

Kovu The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 05:12 PM
Kara smiled, "And my furs black to make people think of the cold night to make them cold" Kara chuckled, She put her head under Scouts chin and nuzzled him. "It wouldnt matter if you werent orange, if you were green it'd still make me warm like the sun's heat" Kara said with a smile. she laughed at the thought of Scout being green.

Simba22
August 2nd, 2005, 05:17 PM
Scout even laughed at the thought of him being green. "I'd look too weird green I look weird enough as it is without being green" Scout said with a laugh. Scout puts his head under Kara's chin and nuzlles him. "And don't say that about yourself you don't make me cold You know I think I think you're dark because the night is very beautiful at times except the only differance is you're beautiful all the time" Scout said lovingly.

Kovu The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 05:20 PM
Kara smiled, "I don't find one thing wierd about you Scout... Your Perfect in every way imaginable" Kara said licking his cheek. "I wouldnt want one thing to change about you" , "and thanks Scout," Kara said blushing, it obviously showed her face turned from black to bright red.

Melody of Scar
August 2nd, 2005, 05:37 PM
Naeri followed Sengalo from a distance, stopping as she realized he was going to hunt. She had woken up shortly after him after retreating to the dip in the rock to sleep and, seeing as he was the only creature here to acknowledge her existance... And it felt kind of nice to have someone, however distantly, talk to her.

She crouched down in the grass and waited for him to come back this way, idly batting at the fang hanging from her tail. Her ears remain perked to listen for anything approaching but otherwise she was completely relaxed.

Katse
August 2nd, 2005, 05:52 PM
Sengalo stopped for a moment, his ears swiveling about. He thought he heard something or someone. He turned his head around to see if anyone was following him. From his distance, no one was to be seen. Sengalo sighed to himself. Whomever it was better not chase off his kill. He then turned to face the way he was heading, his head low as he stalked along. Then, he caught sight of what he was looking for. About 50 yards from where he stood, a small herd of about 15 or 20 impala were grazing, completely unaware of his presence. Sengalo crouched low the ground, analyzing how far he was and choosing out a target. He could see a female closest to where he was. Sengalo smirked to himself in content. Perfect... he thought to himself. His long claws unsheathed, Sengalo crept closer and closer to the female on silent paws. He barely breathed and his tail twitched randomly. He didn't take his eyes off her. When he was about 10 yards from where the impala stood, a low growl escaped Sengalo and he lunged forth. Not knowing what hit them, the entire herd went into a frenzy. They scattered in all directions, kicking hooves and grunting in suprise. The female took a split second too long to notice how close she was to Sengalo, but still bolted all the same. Sengalo picked up his pace after her, his heart set on not losing her. He was only a few paces behind her as they ran. Sengalo knew that this kind of antelope had speed and agility on their side. He had to try and get the impala down before she started to swerve and try to lose him. With a slight roar, Sengalo pushed hard on the ground to leap closer to his prey. An outstretched paw smacked her hard in the rump and she cam toppling to the ground with mad grunts. As she tripped, Sengalo wasted no time in sinking his claws into her sides and they rolled to the ground together. Though his head was in a whirl, Sengalo immediately dug his canine fangs into the impala's neck. The antelope kicked and grunted in pain, quickly losing energy. Sengalo gripped harder on the neck and used the killing technique Shakou had taught him. He moved his head forward and to the right and without fail, the impala's neck snapped. Sengalo dropped the now dead animal to the ground, breathing hard to catch his breath. Through the pants, a smile could be seen on his face as he stared down at his catch.

Melody of Scar
August 2nd, 2005, 06:06 PM
Naeri's ear twitched as she caught Sengalo's growl, and she suddenly found herself diving out of the way of a few stray impala. She watched them vanish into the plains then turned back to Sengalo, watching him kill his prey. She wasn't exactly hungry, having managed to find a rabbit the afternoon before, and still being young it was enough to tide her until the same time today. Still, she approached him a little more boldly than she felt, hoping he didn't think she was out to steal his breakfast and attack.

Katse
August 2nd, 2005, 06:11 PM
Sengalo looked up from his kill as he heard Naeri. He narrowed his eyes for a second, but watched calmly as she approached. "I thought I heard someone following me," he said with a slight tilt of the head. She didn't look like she was about to steal his catch or anything, but he could never be too sure.

Melody of Scar
August 2nd, 2005, 06:29 PM
Naeri sat a little distance from him, hoping to assure him she isn't out to steal his kill. She was too small to get far, anyways. She looked up at him then smiled lightly. "Sorry..." She looked down and fidgeted some. She hadn't exactly spoken to another lion since Tennra's death and wasn't too sure what she was supposed to say. "I saw you leaving this morning and followed..." She looked up at him again and smiled shyly, laying one of her ears flat against her head.

Katse
August 2nd, 2005, 06:56 PM
Sengalo arched an eyebrow at Naeri's answer. She really has nothing better to do than follow me he pondered to himself. He lowered his head to begin tearing at the carcass. He could already see vultures gathering, waiting for the second his gaurd is down. He had to eat his fill and fast. Stupid buzzards... he thought to himself as he gnawed at a femur.

Melody of Scar
August 2nd, 2005, 07:08 PM
Naeri looked out into the plains and blinked, wanting to ask him if he lived here but not wanting to disturb his meal. Instead of sitting and possibly making him uncomfortable she wandered off a little ways and climbed on top of a small rock, staring off into the distance. After a moment she jumped down from the rock and rolled onto her back, staring up into the sky. She began to fiddle with the feather, wondering how to spend today. Probably the way you spend every other day - stalking lions and hiding. She grunted quietly at the thought and rolled back over, looking in Sengalo's direction. She had a feeling he didn't want her around, and didn't blame him really - she didn't like the thought of someone following her. She blinked then looked away, trying to figure out if there's somewhere she had yet to explore.

Avalon
August 2nd, 2005, 08:48 PM
Shakou was still seated on the hill watching the scene play out before him. He kept and instense glare at the lioness not loseing her from his veiw, looking over at the Sengalo only birefly to catch his respons. As Sengalo sneaked out to hunt Shakou's gaze followed him, but he still didn't lose the lioness out of site, as Sengalo managed to catch his prey the black lion gave off a small cheeky smile, "....he's well taut.." Shakou thought as he came down from the hill and slowly walked over to where Sengalo was feasting on his catch, the black lion came up beside the young male his face witch at that point unusually bared a smile. "That was really good catch... you must have been well taut.." Shakou said as he smile faded slitely to a soft grin...

Katse
August 2nd, 2005, 08:54 PM
Sengalo didn't say another word to the lioness as he ate. He was already halfway finished when Shakou approached. There was still a third of the meat left on the carcass. Sengalo stood to his feet and licked the blood from his lips. "I was..." he said coolly with a smirk. He looked over at Naeri, seeing that she seemed to be a bit bored.

Melody of Scar
August 2nd, 2005, 09:03 PM
Naeri yawned then picked her head up, hearing a strange voice. She rolled to her paws and studied the new male, tilting her head. She felt his eyes on her and now and blinked, wondering why he was so suspicious of a cub. She shrugged then flopped to the ground and sighed, still watching the two interact. Her tail flicked behind her, the fang thumping silently into the ground each time she drops it. She sighed again, torn between approaching the two males - even though the new one seemed hostile - or wandering back to the watering hole.

Simba22
August 2nd, 2005, 09:59 PM
Kara smiled, "I don't find one thing wierd about you Scout... Your Perfect in every way imaginable" Kara said licking his cheek. "I wouldnt want one thing to change about you" , "and thanks Scout," Kara said blushing, it obviously showed her face turned from black to bright red.

Scout licks Kara's bright red face. "You're perfect in every way too. I'm going back to play with Kiki. Come on Kara you're coming too. He playfully dragged her along until they were walking side by side to see Kiki staring at each other lovingly.

Opera Ghost
August 2nd, 2005, 10:00 PM
Kiki:hey scout whats up ??she said licking her fur

Simba22
August 2nd, 2005, 10:04 PM
Scout licked her. "Nothing much little sis So Sora wanna play a game?" Scout says eager to play with his sister.

Opera Ghost
August 2nd, 2005, 10:05 PM
"Yeah i wanna play a game......a game of what"??

Simba22
August 2nd, 2005, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
"Yeah i wanna play a game......a game of what"??

Scout was eager to play any game she wanted to play........ "You choose a game to play" Scout said.

Opera Ghost
August 2nd, 2005, 10:07 PM
"er tag or hide and seek i dont mind your call"

Simba22
August 2nd, 2005, 10:09 PM
"Hide and Seek sounds real good"Scout said. "Then do you wanna wrestle with me? Scout said hoping she'd say yes.

Opera Ghost
August 2nd, 2005, 10:09 PM
"er yeah sure whatever you want"

Simba22
August 2nd, 2005, 10:10 PM
"Okay I'll be it first" Scout said turning around and covering his eyes and starting to count.

Avalon
August 3rd, 2005, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Melody of Scar
Naeri yawned then picked her head up, hearing a strange voice. She rolled to her paws and studied the new male, tilting her head. She felt his eyes on her and now and blinked, wondering why he was so suspicious of a cub. She shrugged then flopped to the ground and sighed, still watching the two interact. Her tail flicked behind her, the fang thumping silently into the ground each time she drops it. She sighed again, torn between approaching the two males - even though the new one seemed hostile - or wandering back to the watering hole.

Shakou turned from the young lioness, looking back to Sengalo as he sat down in the grass beside the half eaten carcass of the impala. The black lion studied the horizon where the sun was setting behind the moutains. "Sengalo... there something about me you need to know, it has something to do with you..." Shakou said looking at Sengalo with a faint smile uttering a deep sigh at the same time...

Katse
August 3rd, 2005, 12:32 AM
Sengalo narrowed his eyes slightly as he heard Shakou. He looked for a moment over at Naeri. She looked preoccupied by her thoughts at the moment. He then looked back at Shakou. "What is it," he asked sternly, "and what does it have to do with me?"

Melody of Scar
August 3rd, 2005, 12:42 AM
Naeri noticed Sengalo glance at her then look back quickly to the other lion. She blinked, perking her ears forwards and wondering if they were talking about her. She started to get up to walk over then fell back to the ground, deciding against it. She still didn't like the feel of Shakou, and Sengalo had suddenly sounded stern... Or was she imagining things? Naeri grunted quietly, thinking herself crazy, then rolled lazily to her side and rested her face on the ground, not looking at the two lions now but still listening to them.

Avalon
August 3rd, 2005, 12:55 AM
Shakou looked Sengalo as the faint smile faded away, "I knew your father Sengalo..." the black lion said with a pause, "....I was his teacher, I told him how to kill Mufasa... oh yes, so he could rule the pridelands... and it worked just as I thought it would..." Shakou said as he passed the young lion, "...but I also I knew it wouldn't last and thus he failed his task and he turned hyenas against himself, witch resulted his death...." Shakou said turning back to Sengalo. "I could have stopped the hyenas from killing him, but I didn't..." Shakou said still eyeing Sengalo. "... infact the reason I didn't save him, is cuz I was the reason he died in the first place." the black lion added turning to the horizon. "...but what has this to do with you Sengalo...??" Shakou said as he turned and walked over to Sengalo. ".. you Sengalo are Scar heir.." the black lion smirked eyeing the young male lion before him. "And while we are at it... you deserve to know a secret about me, witch may explain a few rather odd things.." Shakou said as his face still bared a smirk. "I am vampire.. my dear friend.." he added as he eyed Sengalo with a smirk still on his face....

Katse
August 3rd, 2005, 01:50 AM
((I'm sure you all are hearing the "Dun dun DUN!!!!" after reading that post, huh?:p))
Sengalo listened intently on what Shakou was telling him. One side of him was expecting news like this, the other was in shock and disbelief. "So, I am his heir," he said quietly. Upon hearing Shakou admit he was a vampire, Sengalo's ears noticably perked and he narrowed his eyes slightly. "...That would explain things..." he finally replied. He looked again at Naeri, her facing away from them. Was she listening to them this whole time?
((I would've written something longer, but my computer is being slow.X())

Melody of Scar
August 3rd, 2005, 01:58 AM
(( Oh, I heard it. I heard the Imperial March and Be Prepared and all of it. O.o By the way, did we decide that my RPing Scar would be too difficult at this point? ))

Naeri didn't react any differently when Shakou admitted he was a vampire - she had no idea what one was, anyways. Some sort of shaman I guess... She scoffed quietly, wondering why she was afraid of a shaman. However, she absorbed the news of this lion being Scar's heir. She knew the name well - her pride had been on the verge of forming an alliance with Scar's pride when Simba came back, or at least that's what Tennra had told her. He had been idolized in her pride for his cunning and the murders. Naeri picked her head up and studied Sengalo with newfound interest and some admiration; he was, after all, the heir of a legend to the Red Fangs.

Avalon
August 3rd, 2005, 02:08 AM
(( Oh, I heard it. I heard the Imperial March and Be Prepared and all of it. O.o By the way, did we decide that my RPing Scar would be too difficult at this point? ))

((Well he is assumed dead, but who knows maybe he survived the hyena attack :evilgrin: but i am going too bed now.. see ya tomorrow :D ))

Kovu The Lion
August 3rd, 2005, 02:41 AM
Kara padded up to Scout and tapped his shoulder, "Mind if I join you?" Kara asked, She wanted to play to but forgot to say she wanted in before Scout started counting.

Simba22
August 3rd, 2005, 02:51 AM
Kara padded up to Scout and tapped his shoulder, "Mind if I join you?" Kara asked, She wanted to play to but forgot to say she wanted in before Scout started counting.

"Sure" Scout said "You're always welcome to play with us I'll just start over." Scout said licking her.

Kovu The Lion
August 3rd, 2005, 02:53 AM
Kara smiled and licked her back, "Sorry about that," Kara said running off to hide, she ran to a tree and looked up it, she took out her claws and tried to climb it but only got half way up before falling down, "Darn that wont work" Kara said quietly, She ran to the Waterhole and hid behind some long grass and cat tails.

Katse
August 3rd, 2005, 02:54 AM

((I think it could still work. It's really up to you and if KS excepts your offer of RPing him. I don't mind if he's in it or not, really.;)

'Night Avalon!:D))

Melody of Scar
August 3rd, 2005, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Katse
((I think it could still work. It's really up to you and if KS excepts your offer of RPing him. I don't mind if he's in it or not, really.;)

'Night Avalon!:D))

(( I think he did. o.o Myeh, mebbe I'll bring him in later. Seeya, vampylion! :evilgrin: ^_^ ))

Simba22
August 3rd, 2005, 02:56 AM
"56,57, 58, 59, 60. Ready or not here I come." Scout called. He heard Kara laugh from her hiding spot but Scout being the nice guy that he was pretended he didn't know where she was.

Katse
August 3rd, 2005, 02:57 AM
(( I think he did. o.o Myeh, mebbe I'll bring him in later. Seeya, vampylion! :evilgrin: ^_^ ))

((Oh yeah. I forgot about that at the moment. Well then... Wee! This is going to get real good!))

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2005, 02:58 AM
Mvivu looked around the Border of the Pride Lands wondering if he should go or not, he looked about and saw a herd of Antelopes, they couldnt stop him if he walked in or not, being an Outsider he didn't know if he was allowed in or not. He crept into the long grass of the Pride Lands crouching down low to the ground, he was walking along quietly so he wouldn't make any noises while he walked, he came up to a Waterhole and stuck his head in taking in as much water as he could in a single gulp, he was so thristy not having a lot of water in the Outlands. he looked up and saw a Lion and a Lioness sitting next to the water, The Lioness was brown with a white underbelly, and muzzle, the Lion looked to be Black fured with a golden yellow mane and paws, he stared at the lion for a long time, it seemed as if he knew this lion, he had definily seen this lion sometime in his life, he just couldnt remember where. he walked up casually to the Lion and Lioness, when he was about 3 feet away from them he sat down next to the black lion. "Good morning" Mvivu said, "I'm new to the Pride Lands, got any advice I should know about.. Oh and before I forget my Names Mvivu, I come from the Outlands and the Jeshi Pride, if you know about them" Mvivu said smiling, he was proud to come from such a strong Pride.

Kovu The Lion
August 3rd, 2005, 03:01 AM
Kara smiled and laughed a little, she knew he had found her, but she didn't let him know that.
--
Kovujin turned around and looked at the Lion, "Hello there. I'm Kovujin," He just had heard the Lion say Jeshi Pride, That was where Kovujin was from, he looked at his with a strange face, "Your from... the Jeshi Pride....?" Kovujin asked, "Thats so wierd, I come from there, I was abandoned as a cub, my older brother left me and I got attacked and my family left me because they didn't think I would make it.. But I did" Kovujin said with a smirk

Simba22
August 3rd, 2005, 03:03 AM
Scout decided to pretend like he couldn't find her by wandering around for ten minutes looking in random places where he knew she wasn't and then he just decided to go to her hiding spot. "Gotcha" Scout said with a grin.

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2005, 03:03 AM
Mvivu sat with his mouth hanging open, He knew this lion! This lion was his little Brother Kovujin! He couldnt believe he was alive, all this time he thought he was dead, Mvivu kept having nightmares about the day he left Kovujin and the day he had supposivly died and was left by the Pride, "Ko...Kovujin! Its me! Mvivu I'm your older brother, I left you there next to the River and you got attacked, I can't believe it! Your alive!" Mvivu said , he was thrilled to see his little brother alive and well.

Katse
August 3rd, 2005, 03:06 AM
((Aww, how cute! A brotherly reunion! Sounds a bit familiar to me, don't ask why.:p))

Kovu The Lion
August 3rd, 2005, 03:08 AM
Kara laughed and let herself get pinned to the ground, "Guess ya found me" Kara said smiling up at Scout
---
"no, It... It can't be.." Kovujin said, "Your..MY older brother!? Mvivu! Oh my god I can't believe its you! after all these years!" Kovujin was so excited, he thought he would never get to see any of his family members again. "How have you been!?" Kovujin said giving his older brother a hug, "Oh man this is so cool" Kovujin said smiling,

Kovujin was so happy at this moment, he couldnt wait to let his brother meet his family and all his friends, he would be so proud of him, he had so many questions to ask Mvivu, his Mother and Father, what were they like, and the Pride what ever happened to it, Kovujins heart raced at the thought of actually getting these answers solved finally

((ooc: Lmao i've had this planned for so long ^_^ This will make TAY so much funner ;), Mvivu's a lot stronger than Kovujin, so watch out Sengalo ;)))

Simba22
August 3rd, 2005, 03:13 AM
Kara laughed and let herself get pinned to the ground, "Guess ya found me" Kara said smiling up at Scout
---
"no, It... It can't be.." Kovujin said, "Your..MY older brother!? Mvivu! Oh my god I can't believe its you! after all these years!" Kovujin was so excited, he thought he would never get to see any of his family members again. "How have you been!?" Kovujin said giving his older brother a hug, "Oh man this is so cool" Kovujin said smiling,

Kovujin was so happy at this moment, he couldnt wait to let his brother meet his family and all his friends, he would be so proud of him, he had so many questions to ask Mvivu, his Mother and Father, what were they like, and the Pride what ever happened to it, Kovujins heart raced at the thought of actually getting these answers solved finally

((ooc: Lmao i've had this planned for so long ^_^ This will make TAY so much funner ;), Mvivu's a lot stronger than Kovujin, so watch out Sengalo ;)))

"Yup" Scout said pinning her paws down easily. "I'm gonna let you find me now I love playing Hide and Seek with yo............ " Scout says getting interupted mid sentence when he sees Kovujin with this new lion. "Do you know him"? Scout asks Kara ears flattened to his head in confusion. He decides to walk up and see what's going on. Scout hides hehind Kovujin. Scout was a little shy around strangers.

Melody of Scar
August 3rd, 2005, 03:13 AM
Naeri continued to watch Sengalo, finally too bored and interested to resist, got up to her paws and moved closer to Sengalo. She moved to the opposite side of Shakou, gave him a wary look, then looks up at Sengalo with the innocent curiosity of a cub. "Are you really Scar's heir? Does that mean you're his son, too?" She tilted her head then smiled. "My pride told stories about Scar. My daddy said he knew him from somewhere." She dropped her voice and whispered to him, hiding her muzzle behind a paw. "Does vampire mean shaman?"

Katse
August 3rd, 2005, 03:14 AM
((Aww, nuts.X( I gotta go to bed. I'll have to reply tomorrow. 'Night...))

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2005, 03:15 AM
"Yes Kovujin, it's me. I'm great, cant beilive i actually found you here..."

Melody of Scar
August 3rd, 2005, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Katse
((Aww, nuts.X( I gotta go to bed. I'll have to reply tomorrow. 'Night...))

(( Lol.. g'night. ^_^ ))

Kovu The Lion
August 3rd, 2005, 03:17 AM
Kovujin smiled, he saw Scout come up and hide behind him, "Hey Scout, you will never guess who this lion is, Its my older brother , the one I told you about," Kovujin said with a huge smile on his face, "Big Bro, Meet my best friend Scout, Scout meet my big brother Mvivu," Kovujin said stepping out of the way to reveal Scout. Scout looked very afraid, or was he just being shy.
--
Kara walked up to Scout and saw the lion, he was tall, looked a lot like her Father Kovujin, "Hello there stranger, I'm Kara, I'm Kovujin's Daughter." Kara said with a smile, "And who may I ask are you?" Kara asked curiously.

Simba22
August 3rd, 2005, 03:19 AM
"HIIIIIII MYYYYYYYYY NAME is Scout." He said stuttering he was real shy. It took him a little to warm up to someone.

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2005, 03:21 AM
Mvivu looked down at an orange cub with blue eyes, "Hello there, Nice to meet you" Mvivu said politely as to not scare the small cub, At first glance Mvivu might look scary, but he looked nothing like an Outsider, to tell you the truth, he looked a lot like he was from the Pride Lands. Mvivu looked on as another cub came to the orange cub, she was black, with a white underbelly, and muzzle. "Hello, I'm Mvivu, Kovujin's older brother, we havnt seen each other in a long time" Mvivu said smiling up at his brother.
"And .. Did you just say Kovujins Daughter?" Mvivu asked looking at Kovujin, "You have a family?" Mvivu asked.

Kovu The Lion
August 3rd, 2005, 03:24 AM
Kovujin laughed, "Yes thats my Daughter, Kara, I have two other cubs that are behind Nela my Mate," Kovujin said looking at the brown lioness behind him, Two little cubs not even 2 months old emerged from behind her, "Thats Reno," Kovujin said pointing to the Male black cub, "And thats Mara" Kovujin said moving his paw to point at the Brown Lioness cub. "I have a family now" Kovujin said with a smile.
--
Kara smiled, She was starting to like this new lion with every passing second, She walked up to him and sat next to him, "He seems friendly enough" Kara said,
"Uh Yeah Kara, hes my older brother, he wouldnt harm a hair on anyones body.. Or at least I hope he wouldnt" Kovujin said smiling, "Wouldn't want to have to beat you up bro" Kovujin said looking at Mvivu, He could tell Mvivu was a lot stronger than him, he had grown a lot too, this was just amazing having meeting him.

Simba22
August 3rd, 2005, 03:26 AM
Scout motions Mvivu to come closer so he could whisper something to him without upsetting Kara. "Well, Kovujin found her abandoned by her real parents and decided to help his wife take care of her when she was just a baby. We never found out who her real parents were" Scout whispered.

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2005, 03:43 AM
Mvivu leaned down so Scout could talk in his ear, "Oh.. I See, so he adopted her, I get ya now" Mvivu said with a smile, "He was always very nice back at home"
He looked back at Kovujin
"Ha! you wish you could beat me up bro, you couldn't take me on if your life depended on it" Mvivu said with a smirk on his face.

Mvivu watched as the lioness approached him and sat down next to him , "yeah, I'm really friendly" Mvivu said putting on a big grin, He pulled the Cub to him and gave her a gentle noggie.

Kovu The Lion
August 3rd, 2005, 03:47 AM
Kovujin smiled as he watched Mvivu give Kara a noggie, "Well, You know I wouldn't want to embarass you in front of my family and make you look weak, so I wont try" Kovujin said with a smirk,
--
"HEy Get off me!" Kara said laughing as she pushed away from Mvivu, She jumped on his back and sat on top of him, "Hes a lot taller than you daddy" Kara said laughing,

"Yeah well he is older than me" Kovujin said smiling, "Glad to actually see your face Mvivu, I thought all my family forgot about me" Kovujin said with a sigh. "So how are Mom and Dad..?" Kovujin asked.

Simba22
August 3rd, 2005, 03:47 AM
When Scout saw that this lion was no harm to him or Kara he sat down next to her. "Hey Kovujin you tell him about me and Kara"?Scout said.

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2005, 03:49 AM
Mvivu let the cub out of his grasp as she climbed onto his back, "Me taller than him, heh, Duh isnt that obvious" Mvivu said with a smirk, he looked back at Kovujin,
"Well.." He put the cub down off his back, and walked over to Kovujin and whispered in his ear, "Bro.. There both dead, they died in the Damu Wars.. I was with them when it happened, they told me to run away, and so I came to the Pride Lands hearing a lot of good things about it""Aww, hehe Boy friend and Girlfriend eh, cute" Mvivu said with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 3rd, 2005, 03:52 AM
Kovujin stood still for a moment, hearing that his parents had died, he almost started crying, but he held the tears back so he wouldn't upset his family or let anyone else know about it,
"oh.." Kovujin said looking at the ground with a sigh, "Guess I'll never meet them.." Kovujin said looking back at Mvivu,
---
Kara saw that her father looked really Depressed . "Daddy, whats wrong?" Kara asked,
"Nothing, everythings fine" Kovujin said putting on a fake smile

EDIT
((ooc: ignore the part about him saying about boy friend and girl friend, i forgot to post before he did, just ignore it, Mvivu can't get back online))

Simba22
August 3rd, 2005, 03:54 AM
Scout of course knew Kovujin was lying because he knew all about this fake smile. "It's your family isn't it Kovujin"? Scout said. "Something happened to them " Scout said he nuzzled Kovujin's paw.

Kovu The Lion
August 3rd, 2005, 03:56 AM
"Yeah, I'll tell you later Scout, when were alone, don't want to tell anyone else here but you, seeing I can trust you" Kovujin said whispering in his ear, He looked back up and looked back at Nela and the cubs, the cubs were wrestling with each other and Nela was watching them,

((ooc: Well i'm off to bed, cya round guys XD... So is Mvivu))

Simba22
August 3rd, 2005, 04:03 AM
"Yeah, I'll tell you later Scout, when were alone, don't want to tell anyone else here but you, seeing I can trust you" Kovujin said whispering in his ear, He looked back up and looked back at Nela and the cubs, the cubs were wrestling with each other and Nela was watching them,

((ooc: Well i'm off to bed, cya round guys XD... So is Mvivu))

Scout saw Reno and Mara wrestling and turned to Kovujin. "Imagine when your cubs our, our age they're gonna be just like me and Kara are now. I think our wrestling casted a bad image on them." Scout said with a chuckle. Scout wanted to hear what was going on but he would wait for the right moment.

King Simba
August 3rd, 2005, 08:33 AM
(MOS, yeah, you may play Scar if you want. ;))

"Mmm, well, there are so many lions that live here..." Asha smiles to Katai, "Ok..." she creeps along closer to the ground so as not to attract the animals' attention.
Katai does the same. He keeps an eye on the animals ahead and slows down as they approach the herds.

Nala The Lion
August 3rd, 2005, 11:41 AM
"Don't worry I can keep my ego under control" Twilight smirked and blinked a eye to Nala as he made his way up the side of Pride Rock and to her side.
"Wouldn't suprise me if we had new members in the pride" Twilight replied smirking "Seem to be coming in daily now".

''i hope their not from the outlands though'' Nala wonderd. ''we don't want anybody here to cause trouble'' she replied ''would be nice to have new members'' she smiled before continuing to walk up pride rock to investigate the mystey.

Avalon
August 3rd, 2005, 12:25 PM
Naeri continued to watch Sengalo, finally too bored and interested to resist, got up to her paws and moved closer to Sengalo. She moved to the opposite side of Shakou, gave him a wary look, then looks up at Sengalo with the innocent curiosity of a cub. "Are you really Scar's heir? Does that mean you're his son, too?" She tilted her head then smiled. "My pride told stories about Scar. My daddy said he knew him from somewhere." She dropped her voice and whispered to him, hiding her muzzle behind a paw. "Does vampire mean shaman?"

Seening the young lioness approch them, the black lion arched a brow at her. Listening to the two lion speak, Shakou turned and walked over to a nearby rock and laid down in the cold grass with his head down on his paws, keeping his eyes still on the chatting lions. Hearing Naeri's wisper about shaman's and vampires, "..Miss.." Shakou said raising his head looking at Naeri as his eyes soften, "...Vampires not like shamans nor are they shamans, they are often hated and feard. They live off blood of other creatures, and if you every survive to be bitten by one, you are destined to become one yourself..." Shakou said as he laid his head back down on his paws, uttering a sigh yawn....

Katse
August 3rd, 2005, 03:32 PM
Upon hearing Naeri, Sengalo turned his head in her direction, listening to her speak. "Yes..." he replied calmly, "I am his son, so I guess that would make me his heir." He paused for a moment, listening to Naeri described how she knew of Scar. "Not negative stories, I hope..." he said under his breath as he looked down and away from the lioness, "I've had enough of those..." He knew that hearing positive stories about Scar were rare, but he was just getting annoyed at how others had been talking about his father the way they had. He looked back up at her, seeing a sort of interest in him on her face. "Well..." he began as he tilted his head to the side slightly and sat down in his spot, "did your father ever tell you where he knew my father?"

Kovu The Lion
August 3rd, 2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout saw Reno and Mara wrestling and turned to Kovujin. "Imagine when your cubs our, our age they're gonna be just like me and Kara are now. I think our wrestling casted a bad image on them." Scout said with a chuckle. Scout wanted to hear what was going on but he would wait for the right moment.

Kovujin walked away a little bit away from his family and Mvivu, he sat down on the grass, a tear escaped from his eye and rolled down his cheek, He was glad his brother was alive, but now he knew his parents were gone.. It was just to much for him to take into he couldnt believe this was happening, Why did they have to die.. Couldnt they just had left the Damu Wars Like his brother Mvivu did. He looked up at the sky, wondering if they were watching him now. He let out a sigh and stared back at the ground, ants were running around looking for food, he backed away from them and sat in another place.

Simba22
August 3rd, 2005, 04:08 PM
Scout came up and sat next to him noticing that they were far enough from the family to talk. "What's the matter with your family Kovujin?"Scout asks pretty concerned.

Kovu The Lion
August 3rd, 2005, 04:10 PM
Kovujin looked back at Scout, "well, According to my older brother Mvivu, They died, a while back in the Damu Wars between the Jeshi Pride and the Margona Pride," Kovujin sighed, he wiped away a tear from his eye, "I'll never get to meet them, kinda like you.."

King Simba
August 3rd, 2005, 04:14 PM
Asha smiles, creeping along slowly on the ground. "Keep quiet..." she whispers to Katai.
"Sure I will..." Katai whispers back to Asha crouching down in the long grass as they approach the fields, "...on the count of three?"

Simba22
August 3rd, 2005, 04:14 PM
Kovujin looked back at Scout, "well, According to my older brother Mvivu, They died, a while back in the Damu Wars between the Jeshi Pride and the Margona Pride," Kovujin sighed, he wiped away a tear from his eye, "I'll never get to meet them, kinda like you.."

Scout felt so bad for Kovujin cause Scout at least knew his parents, even though he wished he didn't know them. This lion never even got to see his parents. He nuzzles Kovujin's giant paw lovingly. "Don't worry Kovujin I'm here for you" Scout said as a tear rolled down his face. He cared so much for Kovujin a thing like that shouldn't have happened to a guy like Kovujin.

Kovu The Lion
August 3rd, 2005, 04:16 PM
Kovujin smiled, he nuzzled the cub back, "its okay, I never really wanted to meet them, they might have been something totally different from me, seeing that I came from a Pride that enjoyed the thought of Killing others" Kovujin said with a laugh, "glad i didn't turn out like them at all"

Simba22
August 3rd, 2005, 04:18 PM
"You are no where near that" Scout say. "You're a big softee like a big teddy Bear" Scout says with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
August 3rd, 2005, 04:42 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Except I'm a Lion and not a Bear right?" Kovujin said with a smirk as he ruffled up Scouts mane a little.

((ooc: sorry if i'm taking a while to post, i'm trying to not post as much as I usually did, it made some people mad that I buried posts ;), So i'm not going to be posting as much from here on out))

Simba22
August 3rd, 2005, 04:58 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Except I'm a Lion and not a Bear right?" Kovujin said with a smirk as he ruffled up Scouts mane a little.

((ooc: sorry if i'm taking a while to post, i'm trying to not post as much as I usually did, it made some people mad that I buried posts ;), So i'm not going to be posting as much from here on out))

"Exactly" Scout said with a laugh as he snuggled himself again Kovujin's warm fur."I don't want you to end up killed or something so maybe it was for the best" Scout says. "I'm sure they loved you very much".

Kovu The Lion
August 3rd, 2005, 05:03 PM
Kovujin realized something then, If it wasnt for Mvivu, he'd still had been with his parents, and would know a lot more about him, if he didn't leave him alone to get attacked, it was his fault, he looked back at him and growled a little, then stopped. He couldn't be mad at his brother, he didn't mean it probably..
Kovujin sighed, "If it wasnt for Mvivu, i'd know about them and probably they'd be alive and still well, I could have helped them in the Damu Wars if I wasnt abandoned, but then, i might have died and never came here to meet you." Kovujin said with a smile.

Simba22
August 3rd, 2005, 05:21 PM
Kovujin realized something then, If it wasnt for Mvivu, he'd still had been with his parents, and would know a lot more about him, if he didn't leave him alone to get attacked, it was his fault, he looked back at him and growled a little, then stopped. He couldn't be mad at his brother, he didn't mean it probably..
Kovujin sighed, "If it wasnt for Mvivu, i'd know about them and probably they'd be alive and still well, I could have helped them in the Damu Wars if I wasnt abandoned, but then, i might have died and never came here to meet you." Kovujin said with a smile.

"I would have hated that besides weren't you a cub what could you have done"? Scout asked. "You did all you can" Scout said licking Kovujin on the cheek.

Kovu The Lion
August 3rd, 2005, 05:24 PM
Kovujin smiled, he nuzzled the cub, "Yeah, I guess your right, But he didn't have to leave me by myself.." Kovujin said with a sigh, he looked back at the claw mark on his tail near the tip, he had gotten his tail nearly bit off from the experience.

Simba22
August 3rd, 2005, 05:28 PM
Kovujin smiled, he nuzzled the cub, "Yeah, I guess your right, But he didn't have to leave me by myself.." Kovujin said with a sigh, he looked back at the claw mark on his tail near the tip, he had gotten his tail nearly bit off from the experience.

"He was only trying to protect you from the war He just didn't want you getting killed. I admit leaving you all alone wasn't good but he had good intentions" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 3rd, 2005, 05:37 PM
Kovujin sighed, "I guess your right, Come on lets go back to the Others" Kovujin said walking a little bit away from Scout towards Mvivu and his family. "You gonna come? Or go somewhere else?" Kovujin asked.

Melody of Scar
August 3rd, 2005, 05:55 PM
Upon hearing the truth of vampires, Naeri's eyes grew wide. "Really...? Cool!" However, she left off questioning him to reply to Sengalo, drawing out the word as if she's never heard it. "Negative...? Well, no bad ones. Daddy'n mom admired him, and King Saga and Queen Tennra wanted to join with him. But then he was overthrown, and then my pride was..." She trailed off and shook her head quickly, not wanting to discuss that part yet. "But my daddy was the spokeslion who went to Scar soon before he took the throne to ask about forming an... allionence?... between the prides, and Scar wanted to talk with King Saga before he considered it, but the other lion came back and overthrew Scar before any meeting could be arranged." She paused, caught her breath, then continued more quietly. "Daddy didn't think Scar was dead."

Avalon
August 3rd, 2005, 06:17 PM
Shakou perked his ears as he listend to Naeri's story, as the young lioness mentioned that Scar was assumed to be alive. "Are you sure..." Shakou said sounding interested. Now standing and walking over to Naeri, "...soo your familiy tired too form an alliance with him..." Shakou said eyeing Naeri who stood before him....

Katse
August 3rd, 2005, 06:21 PM
Sengalo listened attentively as Naeri explained how she knew Scar. He couldn't help but smile slightly at her reaction towards vampires. Sengalo, himself, didn't know much about the creatures. He only believed they were animals of myth. Meeting Shakou, he thought differently now. As Naeri hesitated to say what happened to her pride, his smirk disappeared. "You lost them... didn't you," he asked softly, but still a bit stern. He looked down for a moment, then back up at Naeri. "Well..." he said as his expression softened, "it's nice to hear there are still others besides the Outlanders that respect my father." He then paused. "By the way... I was never able to catch your name."

Melody of Scar
August 3rd, 2005, 06:23 PM
Naeri looked up at him and nodded. "There were rumors that Scar had been taken in by another pride... I dunno the name." She shook her head again. "In any case, we all - well, they - all thought he was alive and we were trying to locate him but then..." She again trailed off then picked up at where Shakou left off. "We tried. I think Queen Tennra said that we wanted his help defending our borders, something about 'great honor', and..." She blinked, looking down thoughtfully. "I don't remember the rest, but when news came of him being overthrown King Saga was planning to overthrow the new king himself and return the Pridelands back to Scar." She had pointedly avoided Sengalo's question, but now nodded slowly to answer him since there wasn't much left to tell Shakou. "There was a war over territory, and only three of us survived, but the male ran off and Tennra died a while back." She looked up at Sengalo now and smiled a bit. "My name's Naeri."

Simba22
August 3rd, 2005, 06:31 PM
Kovujin sighed, "I guess your right, Come on lets go back to the Others" Kovujin said walking a little bit away from Scout towards Mvivu and his family. "You gonna come? Or go somewhere else?" Kovujin asked.

"Gotta go back to Kara so" He hops onto Kovujin's back. "Let's go" Scoit said. Scout was glad that he could help Kovujin through his problem he felt real bad for him

Kovu The Lion
August 3rd, 2005, 06:32 PM
Kovujin smiled, "yeah lets go" Kovujin said walking back towards the waterhole with Scout on his back, He arrived there and sat back down next to Nela. "Back, Had to.. have a conversation with Scout" Kovujin said smiling at Scout.

Lion King Stu
August 3rd, 2005, 06:37 PM
''i hope their not from the outlands though'' Nala wonderd. ''we don't want anybody here to cause trouble'' she replied ''would be nice to have new members'' she smiled before continuing to walk up pride rock to investigate the mystey.

"Outlanders are to much nasty work and well they wouldn't slip in and get to Pride Rock unnoticed" Twilight replied looking over at Nala "So I don't think we really have to worry there" he said with a reasuring smile.
"Yeah its always nice to have a few new faces around here; just means more names to remember" he smirked.

Katse
August 3rd, 2005, 06:44 PM
Naeri looked up at him and nodded. "There were rumors that Scar had been taken in by another pride... I dunno the name." She shook her head again. "In any case, we all - well, they - all thought he was alive and we were trying to locate him but then..." She again trailed off then picked up at where Shakou left off. "We tried. I think Queen Tennra said that we wanted his help defending our borders, something about 'great honor', and..." She blinked, looking down thoughtfully. "I don't remember the rest, but when news came of him being overthrown King Saga was planning to overthrow the new king himself and return the Pridelands back to Scar." She had pointedly avoided Sengalo's question, but now nodded slowly to answer him since there wasn't much left to tell Shakou. "There was a war over territory, and only three of us survived, but the male ran off and Tennra died a while back." She looked up at Sengalo now and smiled a bit. "My name's Naeri."

A small ray of hope shone for Sengalo at hearing the rumors of his father still being alive. It seemed almost too go to be true. Sengalo couldn't help but feel sorry for Naeri and what happened to her. He wished there was some way he could help her. Besides, they would've been allies if Scar was still alive. It seemed she had lost everything dear to her, very similar to Sengalo. "Sengalo," he introduced with a slight bow of the head. "You're not alone, Naeri," he replied to her, "I've lost almost all those that were dear to me. It's a horrible feeling..."

Avalon
August 3rd, 2005, 06:45 PM

Shakou's face was expressionless as Naeri told the rest of her story. "I am soo sorry to hear about your pride..." Shakou said with a small frown. "...the new kings name is Simba, but I am not sure if he will be in charge for a very long time... since I have noticed that he is ageing.." Shakou said looking in the direction of Pride Rock....

Simba22
August 3rd, 2005, 07:03 PM
Kovujin smiled, "yeah lets go" Kovujin said walking back towards the waterhole with Scout on his back, He arrived there and sat back down next to Nela. "Back, Had to.. have a conversation with Scout" Kovujin said smiling at Scout.

Scout sits on the top of Kovujin's head. He smiles back at Kovujin and then jumps off him and goes to sit next to his precious Kara.

Kovu The Lion
August 3rd, 2005, 07:05 PM
Kovujin smiled as he watched him jump off his head,
--
Kara smiled "hehe, found a new seat huh Scout?" Kara asked nuzzling his cheek, "Daddy makes a good rock to sit on" Kara laughed.

Melody of Scar
August 3rd, 2005, 07:10 PM
Naeri managed a small smile and murmured "Thank you, Sengalo..." then turned her head away, not wanting to cry in front of the two lions but on the verge of doing so. She wiped at her eyes with a paw then looked in the same direction as Shakou, her voice saking some. "Simba...?" She frowned thoughtfully and moved a little closer to Sengalo as if seeking protection. "Is he gunna kill me 'cause of my pride?" She glanced nervously over her shoulder, whimpering quietly. "I don't want two prides trying to kill me..." She wasn't sure if the Mauhlii were truly after her, but Tennra told her to be cautious just in case. She looked back up at Sengalo, hoping he'll say that Simba won't do anything to harm her. Maybe if she kept quiet about her history...

Simba22
August 3rd, 2005, 07:11 PM
"Yeah he really does" Scout says nuzzling her cheek back. SO you wanna do something while the grown up's hang out. Scout yawns. He was getting kinda bored with being with adults.

King Simba
August 3rd, 2005, 07:22 PM
"Ok..." Asha whispers quietly to Katai, "One..." she stays very low in the grass, "Two... three!"
Katai runs out ahead of Asha keeping his eyes focused on a nearby running antelope. As he reaches it, he jumps on top of it and bites into it's neck to kill it. He bites it's neck a few times to be sure.

Katse
August 3rd, 2005, 07:24 PM
Naeri managed a small smile and murmured "Thank you, Sengalo..." then turned her head away, not wanting to cry in front of the two lions but on the verge of doing so. She wiped at her eyes with a paw then looked in the same direction as Shakou, her voice saking some. "Simba...?" She frowned thoughtfully and moved a little closer to Sengalo as if seeking protection. "Is he gunna kill me 'cause of my pride?" She glanced nervously over her shoulder, whimpering quietly. "I don't want two prides trying to kill me..." She wasn't sure if the Mauhlii were truly after her, but Tennra told her to be cautious just in case. She looked back up at Sengalo, hoping he'll say that Simba won't do anything to harm her. Maybe if she kept quiet about her history...

Sengalo grunted slightly at the mention of King Simba. He felt Naeri move closer to him and was caught slightly off gaurd by it. "You never know with him..." he said gruffly, "he didn't seem like much of a threat when I met him and he doesn't seem to be keeping up with his own law." He looked down at Naeri right next to him, a small, reassuring smirk on his face. It then disappeared when he continued, "last I heard, though, he's not too fond of even his daughter wandering about on her own, let alone some 'suspicious' figure heading to his pride. That's why I've kept my head down."

Avalon
August 3rd, 2005, 07:27 PM

Shakou looked at the lioness who seemd to have become scared at the mentioning of Simba, "I..I am sorry to worry you..." Shakou said with a frown moveing forward towards the lioness. His face showed a smile, "No one will kill you Naeri..." Shakou said with a pause halting before her, "Your pride svore alliegence to Scar, so I did I..." Shakou said with a calm smirk. "I don't believe we have been interdouced... my name is Shakou, I am Scar's mentor..." the black lion said with a regal and humbel bow to the lioness...

Kovu The Lion
August 3rd, 2005, 07:43 PM
Kara smiled, "Yeah sure, Kinda getting bored myself, all they do is talk, So what do you want to do Scout?" Kara asked.

Melody of Scar
August 3rd, 2005, 08:05 PM
Between the smirk on Sengalo's face and the sudden gentleness from Shakou, Naeri couldn't help but completely relax and even smiled. She returned the bow to Shakou, a little awkwardly because she hadn't really learned how to bow properly - with Shakou being Scar's mentor, he deserved as much respect as his son and heir. "'s nice to meet you both... Sorry I thought you were a shaman, Shakou." She grinned some. "Being a vampire sounds cooler." She looked up at Sengalo as he continued, blinking. "Does that mean he's senile? Daddy called Simba old and senile once, and I didn't know who he was until now..." Come to think of it, she didn't know what senile meant either. She hoped it was a bad word - she didn't like the sound of this Simba from what Sengalo and Shakou had been telling her.

Avalon
August 3rd, 2005, 08:28 PM
Between the smirk on Sengalo's face and the sudden gentleness from Shakou, Naeri couldn't help but completely relax and even smiled. She returned the bow to Shakou, a little awkwardly because she hadn't really learned how to bow properly - with Shakou being Scar's mentor, he deserved as much respect as his son and heir. "'s nice to meet you both... Sorry I thought you were a shaman, Shakou." She grinned some. "Being a vampire sounds cooler." She looked up at Sengalo as he continued, blinking. "Does that mean he's senile? Daddy called Simba old and senile once, and I didn't know who he was until now..." Come to think of it, she didn't know what senile meant either. She hoped it was a bad word - she didn't like the sound of this Simba from what Sengalo and Shakou had been telling her.

Shakou just smiled at the replie from Naeri, "That's noting to be sorry about miss.." Shakou said motioning his paw, "...and well being one carrie their good and bad sides..." Shakou added before looking at Sengalo. "No Simba is not senile..." Shakou said with a slite laugh, "if he was he wouldn't be ruleing now..." the black lion added with a grin..

Katse
August 3rd, 2005, 08:40 PM
Sengalo couldn't help but also letting out a small laugh at Naeri calling Simba senile. "As much as I hate to admit it," he now said with a straight face, "he's not quite that old. I remember my mother telling me he seemed pretty young when he dethroned my father. I don't think he's become that weak in such a short amount of time. After all, he's only been in rule a couple of years now. It's best to still keep your gaurd up..."

Melody of Scar
August 3rd, 2005, 08:46 PM
Naeri snorted quietly. Since being senile was a bad thing, she wished it on him secretly. "Well, he'll be senile some day." She grinned now, an almost wicked glint coming to her otherwise calm eyes. "Maybe I'll be old enough to live through my pride's sworn loyalty to Scar when he is." She looked up at Shakou and Sengalo, a sudden thought striking her. Her voice dropped again so only the two lions could hear her. "Are you two going to attack the throne? 'Cause you sound like you are, or you're planning for it at least..."

Avalon
August 3rd, 2005, 09:17 PM
Naeri snorted quietly. Since being senile was a bad thing, she wished it on him secretly. "Well, he'll be senile some day." She grinned now, an almost wicked glint coming to her otherwise calm eyes. "Maybe I'll be old enough to live through my pride's sworn loyalty to Scar when he is." She looked up at Shakou and Sengalo, a sudden thought striking her. Her voice dropped again so only the two lions could hear her. "Are you two going to attack the throne? 'Cause you sound like you are, or you're planning for it at least..."

Shakou froze at Naeri's last statement, he glanced over to Sengalo birefly before back at Naeri. "Miss..umm.." Shakou started as he turned to the scenery around him. "I have wanted kingship over these lands... since long before you where even born... but I have always been defeated.." Shakou said, "...but that was before Scar came on to scene, he was the one who would be able to rule this land... even though his reign was a short one.." Shakou said. "I trained him for the task, since I couldn't rule.. after being bitten by vampire in my younger years..." Shakou added turning to the lioness, "So I made him my successor..." the black lion smirked at the lioness...

Katse
August 3rd, 2005, 09:20 PM
Sengalo let out another chuckle at Naeri's comment towards Simba. "I'm sure he will be someday," he said with a small smirk. At Naeri's question, Sengalo exchanged looks with Shakou, his smirk a bit wider. "It's still in the making..." he replied in the same tone as the lioness, shrugging as he turned back to her. He looked around to see if anyone else was around, then sat in his spot. "It still needs more planning," said the black maned lion, "unless I or Shakou catch him alone, we're not going to be able to beat him that easily. I know the Outlanders are planning to do the same thing, but their putting all their bets on one lion. Zira's so full of herself, she really thinks it can be done." As he said this, he looked over in the direction of the Outlands, a frown appearing on his face and his ears swiveling back slighlty. "If she wasn't in the picture," he continued as he faced the two with him once again, "I'd go get them as our ally."

Avalon
August 3rd, 2005, 09:27 PM
Shakou looked at the outlands, with a thought full look as he was deeply thinking, after very long pause the black vamprie said;"I might be able to persuvade or... I can remove her.." Shakou looked back at the others with a smirk crossing his face. "It would be alot easier to overpower the pridelanders, if I wasn't accidental vampire.." Shakou said looking in the direction of Pride Rock, "then we would have a clan of vampires as out ally.." Shakou added the sly grin still present on his face...

Melody of Scar
August 3rd, 2005, 09:32 PM
Naeri studied the two lions with interest and now complete respect. "Well, I'll be your ally. I may be small but daddy taught me how to fight." She listened to them both continue then blinked. "Zira? Is she the crazy one? Daddy told me Scar was with a crazy lioness when he went to see him. And who are they putting their bets on?" She looked to Sengalo with confusion. "You're his son, so you should be his heir, but you're not in the Outlands so it can't be you. Does he have another son? Daddy didn't say there were any cubs when he went to - no, I'm wrong, there was a cub. A scrawny one, he said." She shrugged. "Is that who they're betting on?"

Avalon
August 3rd, 2005, 09:47 PM
Shakou turned to the lioness, "Sengalo is not the heir, atleast not accroding to Zira..." Shakou said narrowing his eyes at the outlands. "The supposed heir is a lion called Kovu, but he has nothing to do with Scar, he isn't even of his blood..." Shakou said with stern voice. "Kovu was born cuz the power and strength witch run his genes, i know his father and their for I know that Zira has made a grave mistake when it comes to Kovu..." Shakou said turing to the two lions his face still stern...

Katse
August 3rd, 2005, 09:52 PM
Sengalo smiled again. "Zira certainly is the crazy one," he answered with a chuckle, "that cub your father saw must've been Nuka, Zira's son. He's no where near fit to even take care of himself, let alone a kingdom! No, it's Zira's other son, Kovu. He's not my brother, but Zira wants him to rule instead of me. It's probably jealousy, I suppose." He shrugged again.

Melody of Scar
August 3rd, 2005, 10:16 PM
Naeri wrinkled her nose and shook her head quickly. "But that's not right. I was only the heir to my throne because the King and Queen were too old to have cubs and mom was the Queen's sister. It's the right of the true firstborn to be named the heir, and I guess I was at home." Her paw swatted at the grass with annoyance as she growled quietly. "It makes no sense. She really is crazy, I bet." She glanced up at Sengalo. "But why did Zira deny you the right to the throne because of Kovu? He can't be better than you - you have him." She nodded towards Shakou. "An' he's strong and a vampire. Kovu can't have that advantage..."

(( Edit: Time to go shopping for computer jazz and food. I'll be back in a couple hours... Sorry. ^_^; ))

Avalon
August 3rd, 2005, 10:25 PM
Shakou turned from gazeing at the outlands towards Naeri, "He dose have an advantage.." Shakou said with a grim voice, "He got strength on his side he nearly matches mine, Simba wouldn't have stood a change.. plus he's a well trained assassin. He has the power of stealth as well.." Shakou added with a tone of disdane. "I am not capable of everything... and I am not immortal even though I am considerd one of the undead.." Shakou said turning to the young lioness with a stern look..

Simba22
August 3rd, 2005, 11:27 PM
"Let's play something" Scout said running ahead. As he was walking he gets lost and somehow over hears the new "Appretice" cub talking with Sengalo and Shakou. He crouches real low and perks his ear. It sounded to him like they were planning something.

Katse
August 4th, 2005, 12:23 AM
((I just figured out that Naeri is a cub.PX[/slow]))
Sengalo looked down at Naeri, a small frown on his face. "Zira was always jealous of my mother," he replied, "why anyone would love her enough to have a cub with her is beyond me." Sengalo listened as Shakou's explaination about Kovu. He thought to himself for a moment as he looked away from the group. That would explain things.... He may be pyschically(sp?) strong, but does he have the heart to rule a kingdom? Even if Zira is training him, he has no royal blood whatsoever, so how can he possibly know how to rule the Pridelands...?

Simba22
August 4th, 2005, 02:16 AM
Scout sneaked closer to the 3 keeping his voice unheard. Whatever it was it something big.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 02:16 AM
Kara walked up to Scout he was crouched low to the ground, she got up beside him and stayed low, "what are you doing?" Kara asked, then she heard a few voices.

Simba22
August 4th, 2005, 02:18 AM
Scout pointed to Sengalo and Shakou with this new cub. "This cub is working for them or something" Scout said in a voice that was even lower then a whisper.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 02:33 AM
Kara looked up, hey it was Sengalo, but who were the other two.. "Oh I see, lets keep quiet and listen" Kara said with a smirk on her face.

Melody of Scar
August 4th, 2005, 02:35 AM
(( Gawd Katse, you're so slow. xD ))

Naeri looked at Shakou, nodding slowly as she listens to him and flinched lightly under the stern glare. Even so, she risked a question. "Sh-Shakou... What's an 'undead'?" Her ear twitched and she poked Sengalo lightly, her voice barely audible as she spoke to both lions. "Someone's listening to us..."

(( Sorry for shortness, I don't feel too hot. Inspiration is like *dead* ))

Simba22
August 4th, 2005, 02:38 AM
"Shoot" Scout whispered Knowing his cover was blown. There's a sound of many weeds rustling as Scout and Kara take off.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 02:40 AM
(ooc: lmao i've done shorter posts MoS, lol)
Kara started running with Scout her heart was beating a mile a second, "Do you think they will come after us?" Kara said still running

Simba22
August 4th, 2005, 02:43 AM
"Even if they did do you really think they'll think that we pose that much of a threat I'm wondering who this other cub is she one of them?" Scout wondered. He stopped and liced Kara on the nose trying to stop his heartbeat from going so fast.

Nela
August 4th, 2005, 02:45 AM
Nela got out of the water to lick some mud from Reno's face. "Oh Reno... you're such a mess," she said to him, sitting him down for a bath.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 02:46 AM
"Dunno, but we could tell someone else, so I guess we are kind of a threat.." Kara said smiling, she licked him back.

Kovujin looked up to see Nela bathing Reno, "Hello there, How are you this morning?" Kovujin asked as he walked beside her and licked her cheek.

Simba22
August 4th, 2005, 02:51 AM
"Dunno, but we could tell someone else, so I guess we are kind of a threat.." Kara said smiling, she licked him back.

Kovujin looked up to see Nela bathing Reno, "Hello there, How are you this morning?" Kovujin asked as he walked beside her and licked her cheek.

He was curious to who this new cub was and he was going to find out sooner or later. Scout wasn't scared. He walked further with Kara."Let's play a game you get to choose what game" Scout said eager to get his mind off the new cub.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 02:52 AM
Kara smiled, "Sure, What do you want to play Scout, dont ask me" She said laughing, "I don't like to make choices" Kara said smiling as she nuzzled Scouts cheek.

Simba22
August 4th, 2005, 02:55 AM
Scout nuzzled Kara's cheek back he thought he saw the new cub behind her ready to pounce angrily on them But Scout finally realised he was seeing things. "Let's wrestle" Scout says in a playful growl he loved to wrestle it was his favorite game of all.

Nela
August 4th, 2005, 02:56 AM
Nela looked up to Kovujin and smiled. "Good morning, hun. I'm good....how about you?" she said nuzzling him. Reno wrestled around in her crossed paws, trying to escape the bath. "Oh no you don't." Nela said as she grabbed him by the scruff.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 02:59 AM
Kovujin smiled, "I'm fine," Kovujin said, he looked at Mara, she was looking Kinda dirty too, "I'll bath Mara I guess" Kovujin said with a little chuckle as he grabbed Mara and put her on the grass in front of him, He started licking her head, she seemed to enjoy it, unlike Reno.

"Okay lets wrestle then, Show me what your made of" Kara said with a laugh as she crouched down and pounced on Scout pinning him down.

Simba22
August 4th, 2005, 03:03 AM
Kovujin smiled, "I'm fine," Kovujin said, he looked at Mara, she was looking Kinda dirty too, "I'll bath Mara I guess" Kovujin said with a little chuckle as he grabbed Mara and put her on the grass in front of him, He started licking her head, she seemed to enjoy it, unlike Reno.

"Okay lets wrestle then, Show me what your made of" Kara said with a laugh as she crouched down and pounced on Scout pinning him down.

Scout being the stronger one couldn't be pinned down when she pounced on Scout just when she was about to pin Scout. Scout used all his streghth to roll over pinning her paws down. "I pinned ya" Scout says nuzzling her.

Nela
August 4th, 2005, 03:07 AM
Reno squirmed and snorted. He finally gave up realizing he couldn't get away. "Yeah, she needs one too." Nela said. She picked up Reno and moved closer to Kovujin.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 03:10 AM
Kara looked up to Scout, "If only I was as strong as you" Kara said leaning up licking his nose.

Kovujin smiled, he nuzzled Nela and started to bathe Mara again, She started to purr a little, "aww, Shes purring" Kovujin said with a smile.

Simba22
August 4th, 2005, 03:13 AM
Kara looked up to Scout, "If only I was as strong as you" Kara said leaning up licking his nose.

Kovujin smiled, he nuzzled Nela and started to bathe Mara again, She started to purr a little, "aww, Shes purring" Kovujin said with a smile.

Scout licks her back. "That only means when we are older I'll be there to protect you. She playfully wraps her tail around his leg and flips him over and lies on top of Scout.

Nela
August 4th, 2005, 03:14 AM
Nela smiled and looked over to Mara. Her golden brown fur was being ruffled by Kovujin's tongue, and she was enjoying it. "Awww.... if only Reno thought the same way." Nela laughed. She licked another spot off of him, then let him go and said, "There. All clean." Reno rolled out of her arms and onto the bank happily, where he once again continued to make mud pies.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 03:17 AM
Kara smiled, "Gotcha,"

"Yeah, he seems to be so fiesty over taking a bath, I don't see whats wrong with it" Kovujin said smiling , he laughed a little, "he did not just go back in the mud puddle did he" Kovujin said laughing loudly now.

Simba22
August 4th, 2005, 03:22 AM
Kara smiled, "Gotcha,"

"Yeah, he seems to be so fiesty over taking a bath, I don't see whats wrong with it" Kovujin said smiling , he laughed a little, "he did not just go back in the mud puddle did he" Kovujin said laughing loudly now.

Kara let's Scout up. "ROAR" Scout says playfully as he pounces on Kara. Scout instead of pinning her this time gras her back paw and playfully puts her in a submission hold. "Say Uncle" Said Scout.

Nela
August 4th, 2005, 03:23 AM
Nela laughed too. "Reno...you just had a bath. This means you're getting another one." Reno looked back at her, splashing in the mud happily. He raised his two front paws high and slammed down into the mud, laughing. He was covered in it now. "He gets it from you," Nela said, smiling at Kovujin.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 03:25 AM
Kovujin laughed, "i was never that messy, Wait, Never mind I was" Kovujin said laughing,

Kara felt like screaming it really pained her but she didn't want to hurt Scouts feelings, "U-u-Uncle!!!" Kara yelled,

Simba22
August 4th, 2005, 03:27 AM
Scout let go and licked her paw. He felt sorry cause he knew he hurt her He had broke a promise to her dad. Scout slowly walks away and hangs his head.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 03:30 AM
Kara looked back up to Scout who was walking away, Did she hurt his feelings, she didn't know what to say right now, She looked on as he walked off, she started crying, she looked away from Scout, She didn't want to go up to him , She knew he didn't mean to hurt him, but.. It did hurt, but She would forgive Scout, Who couldnt forgive such a cute and great cub, She just continued on Crying.

Nela
August 4th, 2005, 03:30 AM
Nela smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. "I knew it." she smiled.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 03:31 AM
Kovujin smiled, "Well, Mara gets her good looks from you," Kovujin said trying to say something back. he nuzzled her cheek looking as a firefly landed on her nose.

Nela
August 4th, 2005, 03:33 AM
((Isn't it daytime? Oh well :P ))

"Thanks," Nela said nuzzling him. "Same with Reno. THey'll grow up to be great cubs."

Simba22
August 4th, 2005, 03:35 AM
Scout felt like a huge jerk.

Scout walks over to her and sits right next to her trying to make her paw feel better. "I am so sorry Kara I didn't know it hurt you I thought we were just having fun.Scout said nuzzling her. "Never in a million years would I ever hurt you on purpose. I guess you must think I'm a real jerk now so go ahead tell your dad I deserve not to be with you after what I did" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 03:36 AM
Kara smiled, "hmm. How about.. No, I'm not telling my father, Besides you didn't mean to, Just playing around" Kara said nuzzling Scout, "besides, I still love you so much, I forgive you Scout, Your just to strong for me" Kara said laughing as she pushed Scout to the ground and pinned him down licking his nose.

(ooc: yeah your right, Kinda am dumb -.-))

"They will be awesome cubs" Kovujin said smiling

Simba22
August 4th, 2005, 03:39 AM
"After today I may not ever wrestle with you again" Scout said licking her nose back. Not wanting another mistake to happen.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 03:42 AM
Kara laughed, "Well i'm going to wrestle with you if you like it or not, I think its fun" Kara said smiling, "it was just a mistake Scout, Don't worry about it, nothing that will kill me" Kara said giggling, she got Off Scout and Laid beside him, "I'll love you no matter what you do to me" Kara said licking his cheek.

Simba22
August 4th, 2005, 03:49 AM
He did love to wrestle he remembers he didn't hurt her until he did that submission move. "Well I promise to never do that again. I would really hate to give it up cause it's my favorite game to play especially with you. He snuggled next to her. And then he puts his paws on top of her while she was lying down. "Pinned ya again." Scout say rubbig noses with her and then licking her cheek. He lies down right beside her and wraps his paws around her dragging her close. Scout wondered if she liked to play in the mud. "Hey Kara you like to play in the mud I know it's kinda babyish but me and Ballard do it all the time and was just wondering if you do it too."

Nela
August 4th, 2005, 03:52 AM
((Did you mean ballard, Simba22? lol...))

Nela nodded and rested her head on the ground, dozing off into a light sleep.

Simba22
August 4th, 2005, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by Nela
((Did you mean ballard, Simba22? lol...))

Nela nodded and rested her head on the ground, dozing off into a light sleep.

[Yeah see what happens when it's late I get absent minded]

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 03:54 AM
((Ooc: lol yeah :P))
"Hmm never tried it, but i don't really like to get dirty.. But if you want to i'm sure i could try" Kara said smiling

Kovujin smiled and looked at Nela, "wh-why are you" Kovujin said, he stopped himself, she probably had a long night, but its only early in the morning.

Nela
August 4th, 2005, 03:57 AM
Nela lifted her head, hearing his voice. "Hm?"

Simba22
August 4th, 2005, 03:57 AM
((Ooc: lol yeah :P))
"Hmm never tried it, but i don't really like to get dirty.. But if you want to i'm sure i could try" Kara said smiling

Kovujin smiled and looked at Nela, "wh-why are you" Kovujin said, he stopped himself, she probably had a long night, but its only early in the morning.

"I'd like to do anything with you Kara. We don't have too in fact let's just stick with what we do now" Scout said. "And thanks again for not telling your dad Kara I owe you one. Scout said hugging her gently around the neck.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 03:59 AM
"Nothing, go back to sleep" Kovujin said resting his head on Nela's back, I'll keep you warm," Kovujin said scooting over to Nela's side.

"No Problem Scout, Besides if i told him , we wouldnt be able to date" Kara said smiling, She hugged him back, she laid her head on top of his, and rested it there for a while.

Simba22
August 4th, 2005, 04:01 AM
[I'm going to bed good night RP Master and Nela. *Waves paw good night* See ya in the morning]

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 04:03 AM
((ooc: Lmao , bye Simba22 :D))

Avalon
August 4th, 2005, 10:53 AM
Naeri looked at Shakou, nodding slowly as she listens to him and flinched lightly under the stern glare. Even so, she risked a question. "Sh-Shakou... What's an 'undead'?" Her ear twitched and she poked Sengalo lightly, her voice barely audible as she spoke to both lions. "Someone's listening to us..."

Listening to Sengalo speaking the black lion simply nodded, as he turned once more to the outlands. The black lion looked towards the young lioness as she had asked him a question, "Well it means that you in reality are dead, but at the same time you are still walking, breathing and feeding just like anyother liveing being. You can compare it too a zombie or dead animated body... even though a vampire is not at all the same as a zombie first off the zombies are mindless cropses.." Shakou said with a small smile, but hearing the cubs wisper of being overheard Shakou's ears perked imediantly looking about at the savanna survaying carefully...

Nela
August 4th, 2005, 12:52 PM
"Just a small nap... Reno was up all night..." she lowered her head to the ground and said, "Thanks."

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Oh I see, Kept you up, Sorry about that," Kovujin said as he nuzzled Nela.

Nala The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 12:55 PM
"Outlanders are to much nasty work and well they wouldn't slip in and get to Pride Rock unnoticed" Twilight replied looking over at Nala "So I don't think we really have to worry there" he said with a reasuring smile.
"Yeah its always nice to have a few new faces around here; just means more names to remember" he smirked.

''you can say that again'' Nala replied with a smile as Twilight reassured her. ''more names aint that difficult to remember'' she laughed.

''Twilight look'' she said spotting Naeri and looking at her ''who's that'' she questioned before walking up to her quickly ''i haven'tsee you round the pridelands before, you must be new, who are you'' she said in a friendly tone.

Nela
August 4th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Nela and Kovujin had fallen asleep. Reno turned around to see them, and when he saw that they were asleep, he went back to playing in the mud. A worm had just surfaced through the mud, and Reno got very excited as it tried to slink away. He followed it up to the grass's edge, then looked back again. He figured he could go off if he hadn
t been yelled at by now, so he walked into the grass, looking at everything around him carefully. He walked and walked until he heard voices. One sounded like Kara's. He ran as fast as his little paws could take him to her and Scout.

Simba22
August 4th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Scout hadn't noticed until he saw Reno's little head by his paw and Kara. "Hey Reno what are you doing here? Your mom and Kovujin must be real worried about you. Come on."Scout said as he lifted Reno onto his back and walked back to where Kovujin and Nela were and sits down so Reno could slide off his back,

He walks back to Kara and nuzzles her. "Now where were we"? Scout said.

Nela
August 4th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Reno whines and struggles when he gets picked up. He wanted to go on an adventure, not get taken back home. He rode on Scout's back and slipped off when they got back to Kovujin and Nela. He looked up at Scout wiith his big green eyes and said, "Scow?"

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Kovujin woke up and looked around, he must have dozed off, he saw Scout, Kara, Reno, Nela, and Mara sitting there, Nela was still asleep, Seemed like Scout and Kara were playing with Reno, "he isnt causing to much trouble is he Scout?" Kovujin asked.

Nela
August 4th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Reno turned around, seeing his father was awake. He turned back to Scout sadly. "Play...?" he said quietly. Mara awoke and crawled away from her mother, into Kovujin's arms. She stood on his paw and reached her head up to nuzzle his chin.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 01:42 PM
((ooc: So many mistakes in that post ;)))

Kovujin smiled, he nuzzled Mara back gently.
He looked over to Reno, he was seeming to grow fond of Scout

Nela
August 4th, 2005, 01:49 PM
((Oops...sorry, didn't proofread. lol, fixed it!))

Mara cuddled up against him and watched Reno talking to Scout.

Simba22
August 4th, 2005, 02:15 PM
"Your son seems like me a lot" Scout said. He was happy that it finally seemed that even one of Kovujin's kids besides Kara seemed to take a liking to Scout. Reno Climbs onto Scout's back and sits on top of his head smiling.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Kovujin smiled, "aww, how cute, Reno doesnt seem to like you, he loves you Scout" Kovujin said smiling, "your Pretty good at caring for Cubs Scout"

(ooc: I should seriously stop RP'ing lol, I post waaaaayyy too much ..X.X)

Katse
August 4th, 2005, 03:55 PM
((Yes.PX I tend to get very slow at some points.:p))

Sengalo looked down at Naeri when he was poked by her, then out onto the grasslands, just in time to see the orange and black forms of Scout and Kara running off into the distance. How long were they there? How much have they heard? Sengalo cursed in his head, a small, barely audible growl escaping him as his eyes narrowed. For their own good, Sengalo thought, they'll keep their mouths shut...
Sengalo's ears swiveled back when he heard a voice from behind him. He turned his head to see Queen Nala with Twilight. The Queen had just asked the cub with him a question. Sengalo remained motionless, eyeing both the Queen and Twilight.

Avalon
August 4th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Shakou turned as he too could hear the voices of Nala and Twilight behind him. Narrowing his eyes at them, he instinctivly backed away slitely as he crouhed down into the grass, uttering low growl. I really hoped they didn't listen... for their own good.. Shakou thought to himself. He turned to Sengalo straitening himself as his eyes followed every move the couple did, as his face showed a devious smirk, his fangs showing to a degree...

Lion King Stu
August 4th, 2005, 04:29 PM
''you can say that again'' Nala replied with a smile as Twilight reassured her. ''more names aint that difficult to remember'' she laughed.

''Twilight look'' she said spotting Naeri and looking at her ''who's that'' she questioned before walking up to her quickly ''i haven'tsee you round the pridelands before, you must be new, who are you'' she said in a friendly tone.

"Well it is if the prides massive" Twilight replied looking over at Nala smirking.
"No idea doesn't look familuar...must be a new member" he shruged slightly looking over at her; he padded after her and sat down beside her as she spoke.

Simba22
August 4th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Kovujin smiled, "aww, how cute, Reno doesnt seem to like you, he loves you Scout" Kovujin said smiling, "your Pretty good at caring for Cubs Scout"

(ooc: I should seriously stop RP'ing lol, I post waaaaayyy too much ..X.X)

((OOC: Maybe you should post a little bit less but don't stop rping man. I don't know what I'd do if I wasn't up till 1 in the morning replying to your posts so I could keep up.;) ))

Scout smiled up at Reno. "Thanks Kovujin you know kinda amazing I'm good with caring for cubs when I'm still a cub myself" Scout felt glad this kid loved him and the way that he almost said his name it made him all happy inside.

Nela
August 4th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Reno pawed at Scout's little mane playfully. "Grrrr...." he said. Nela awoke and laughed at the sight. "Awww look, he loves you so much Scout...you're almost like an older brother with him. He'd do anything to hangout with you all day."

Simba22
August 4th, 2005, 05:19 PM
"Well if he wants too and you don't mind I don't mind hanging out with him while I'm hanging out with Kara I'll be real careful" Even Reno looks like he's pleading with his mom to say yes.

Nela
August 4th, 2005, 05:26 PM
"Of course Scout." Nela nuzzles his forehead. "I love you like my own and I know I can trust you. Go ahead, Reno. Be good!" Reno jumped excitedly off his head and gave Nela a lick before running off with Scout.

Simba22
August 4th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Scout was a little bit faster and it was hard for Reno to keep up. Scout stops so Reno could catch up with him. "You're gonna have to try and keep up" Scout said. Reno hops back onto his back and sits there. Scout just smiles at himself. "So Reno what do you want to play?"

Melody of Scar
August 4th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Naeri knew she'd have to do a good job lying to live through this and keep Sengalo and Shakou safe, at least from her mouth. She smiled up at Nala, her eyes glowing with cublike innocence, while at the same time internally praying to the Kings neither recognized her pride's markings. "I'm kind of a loner... My pride was attacked in a war and the Queen sent me here to remain safe, since I'm the princess. She knew of your King Simba and Queen Nala's kindness and was hoping he wouldn't mind my remaining on the territory for a little while until it's safer to return."

Which wasn't entirely a lie...

Katse
August 4th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Then, Sengalo stood to his feet, facing the Queen. "Yes," he spoke up to help Naeri a bit, "and I volunteered as her escort and gaurdian." Even though he, too, lied for her, hopefully it wouldn't raise suspicions.

Avalon
August 4th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Shakou was beginning to get paincky, how could he explain himself. He looked at Sengalo briefly before eyeing Nala, "I my queen... is her grandfather..." the last words just fell out of Shakou mouth. Shakou moved forward sitting down next to Naeri, smileing down to her rubbing her gently on the head. "Yes I am just her grandfather.." the black lion said with a calm smile at the young cub before looking up Nala, praying that the lie had worked...

Nela
August 4th, 2005, 06:30 PM
"Grrrr!" Reno growled playfully at Scout, wanting to wrestle or something. He played with Scout's paw happily. "Scow my friend?" He asked Scout innocently. "Pweez Scow?"

Melody of Scar
August 4th, 2005, 06:48 PM
(( Well, since Naeri's stick until NtL comes back... ))

They were lands he hadn't set paw on since that day so many years back. The memory was always with him like a shadow, and even now it bothered his mind. Simba had thrown him over the side and they were waiting, those demons with hunger in their eyes. Shenzi had jumped first and given him the wound on his neck, a wound which had forever ruined his voice. It was hoarse and rough now, and his once beautiful coat of medium brown fur was covered with scars from claws and fangs. His mane was still sleek and full, surprisingly, although some strands were beginning to silver with age, and even his muzzle was graying slightly.

But he was alive, and at this point in time that was all that mattered. After falling from the sky and being eaten alive, he had somehow survived. The sun had woken him to a dead silence and searing agony, and he spent long hours dragging his broken and shredded body across the dead lands. He could still see Pride Rock in the distance when he finally collapsed into a puddle of cold water left by the rains. He didn?t know how long he was in the puddle, allowing the cold waters to numb his body, but when he felt himself lifted from the ground he knew he was going to survive. A pair of gray faces flickered in and out of his vision before he fell blissfully unconscious.

He owed that pride his life, but another calling had torn him from their hospitality. When he was finally able to walk he had left the wasteland he had called home and walked through the miles of emptiness until the green utopia he once knew so well greeted his vision. He had stepped with reluctance onto the lush grasslands, expecting the grass to shrivel and die right there, but it didn?t. He had continued, pushing forwards, and he now had the watering hole in sight ? a welcome sight, at the very least. He walked to the edge and stared down at his reflection. Even though his body was aging, his acid green eyes were still burning with youth and fire. A small smirk came to his muzzle as he knelt down to drink from the cold water, feeling it shock life back into his numb muscles.

He was thrown from the sky into a wall of fangs and claws, but even that didn?t kill him; even that didn?t make him lie down and die.

Scar was home.

Nela
August 4th, 2005, 06:53 PM
((Ooooh... I liked that MOS! YOu're pretty good at writing! Welcome to the RP! ))

Melody of Scar
August 4th, 2005, 06:56 PM
((Ooooh... I liked that MOS! YOu're pretty good at writing! Welcome to the RP! ))

(( Thanks. *blush* It won't last long - I usually only have strong entrances and exits. ^_~ ))

Avalon
August 4th, 2005, 07:07 PM
((That was an AWSOME post MoS, really brill... wonder what that will happend next:D ))

Katse
August 4th, 2005, 07:08 PM
((Wow, MoS!:wow: That was an awesome post! Kudos to you!:D))

Simba22
August 4th, 2005, 07:22 PM
"Grrrr!" Reno growled playfully at Scout, wanting to wrestle or something. He played with Scout's paw happily. "Scow my friend?" He asked Scout innocently. "Pweez Scow?"

Scout loved to wrestle. "GRRRR" Scout growled back playfully. He went real easy on Reno and let Reno pin him.

{OOC: MOS that was quite the read good job}:cheese:

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 07:53 PM
(nice MoS love the way you introduced him o.O just like my favorite writer :D GJ Dude)

Kovujin lied on the ground, "Thats one less cub we have to look after today" Kovujin said with a chuckle