PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 03:52 AM
Scout looked down at the necklace suddenly his mind flashed back to when his parents gave him the sun necklace. "Let's just get out of here" Scout said real worriedly.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 03:53 AM
Kovujin looked at Scout, "What you want to leave the Outlands..? already? Come on lets look around some more, You know this is exciting" Kovujin smiled,
Kara jumped down off Kovujin's back, "I think hes scared" Kara said nuzzling him, "I'll protect you Scout" Kara said with a smile.
Kovujin looked at Scouts medallion, he noticed it was a sun , then looked back at the dead lion. He gasped, "no.." Kovujin said, Is that why he's scared. He noticed it was the same.. Was that..No it couldnt be.. It was, It was Scouts dead father..
EDIT
Kovujin looked at Scout, He wondered if he Knew this, He decided not to tell him until later, he didn't want him crying or making any loud noises here, one like that could get them all killed, easily.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 03:58 AM
Scout looked at the dead lion in the corner with the same sun medallion as him . Scout knew this lion anywhere it was his dad. And lying down in another corner was his mom. Scout bit his lip in order to stop himself from bursting out crying now.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 04:00 AM
Kara walked up to Scout, Then looked at the lion, "Is that.. Your parents" Kara said sighing, She nuzzled Scout affectionately, "Please stop crying Scout, Please," Kara said licking away his tears.
Kovujin walked up to the cub and looked at the lions. "Its okay Scout, They may be gone, but nothing will take you away from Kago and Karifu, If they do leave, You have another family," Kovujin smiled, he was refering to his family. "Come on now, Stop crying, be a man, You can do it" Kovujin said, he tried not to cry so he could cheer up Scout,
EDIT
Kovujin took the Medallion off the neck of the Lion and gave it to Scout, "Here Scout, he would probably want you to have it.." Kovujin said with a smile.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 04:02 AM
Scout put the madallion around his neck. Scout wiped away his tears and walked off to wait for Kovujin and Kara outside the cave.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 04:03 AM
Kara walked with him to the front, She nuzzled his cheek, "I'm sorry you had to see that" Kara said with a frown, she too wanted to cry but she didn't want to get themselves found out in the Outlands, Kara sighed, "I.. wish I could at least know if my real Parents were alive or dead"

((ooc: hey do you mind getting on AIM for a second I need to talk a sec XD))

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kara walked with him to the front, She nuzzled his cheek, "I'm sorry you had to see that" Kara said with a frown, she too wanted to cry but she didn't want to get themselves found out in the Outlands, Kara sighed, "I.. wish I could at least know if my real Parents were alive or dead"

Scout smiles at Kara and nuzzles her cheek back. Scout didn't say a word because he was trying so hard to be brave.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 04:07 AM
Kovujin walked out of the Cave, He had the Sun Necklace in his Mouth, He looked down at Kara's Necklace, "Kara can I see your necklace please.
"Sure daddy" Kara said taking the necklace off, and handing it to her father,
Kovujin saw the two would fit into each other, and when combined it formed one whole thing, the sun, and the moon, working together in perfect harmony.. Did this mean That Kara's Parents and Scouts Parents knew each other? Were they expected to be with each other. This was so wierd, "Well looky here" Kovujin said showing the new amulet he had made from the two combined.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 04:10 AM
Scout looked at it and just remembered something else. He thought about this necklace he knew he had seen it somewhere before his Aunt used to wear that necklace and that meant that Kara and Scout could have been cousins. He'd hate that though because he loved her and one day wanted to marry her and marrying your cousin is just wrong. He hoped to god he was wrong.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 04:12 AM
Kara looked at Scout, "Whats up Scout, You seem to be thinking of something" Kara asked, She looked up to the amulet
"Hey look, Its the Moon and Sun, Your the Sun, I'm the Moon, Remember?" Kara said with a smile on her face.
EDIT
"Oh, Kara I found something about your necklace today, It seems Your Necklace comes from the Bushati Pride, everyone there would wear these Necklaces, Scout, I remember a Cub Tale My parents would tell me before I went to sleep at night, about your Pribe, Everyone wore these Necklaces the tribe was the Mavari Pribe, The Mavari Pride and Bushati Pride were best of friends, they would often hunt together or take part in wars together, they would always be there for each other" Kovujin said smiling. "But they never would mate with each other, they stayed in there on Pride to do that" Kovujin said laughing quietly.
"For a moment there I thought you two would be related .. or something, but then I remembered that, Seems your not" Kovujin smirked,

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 04:13 AM
Scout needed to tell Kara as soon as they got home what he thought.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 04:18 AM
Kovujin shivered when he heard a howl, it was a wolf, this wasnt going to end well, "Guys, Lets get going, I have a bad feeling about this place now," Kovujin said," Kara hop on my back, NOW no questions." Kovujin said bending down, She got on.
Kovujin picked up Scout by the Scruff of his neck and ran as fast as he could, "Don't fall of Kara," Kovujin said, In a matter of minutes he was back in the Pride Lands, His heart was racing at the fact a wolf was near, that thing could go through him and the cubs in a matter of minutes, and it wasnt one wolf, it was about 5 or 6 he had heard. Kovujin put down the cubs somewhere in a field, and sat down on his hind legs panting for breath.

King Simba
July 31st, 2005, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Asha purrs happily to Katai, "Good..." she smiles softly, "I'm glad that you didn't have a nightmare..." she turns to watch the sunrise again, smiling happily and yawning a little tiredly.

(KS, you need to empty your PM box =D ...)
After watching the sunrise for a few more moments, Katai turns to Asha again, "Are you hungry?" he asks as he sees an herd of gazelle and antelope in the fields below.

(Just done it. ;))

Mizani
July 31st, 2005, 11:31 AM
Subira squinted her eyes. It was hard see through the fog.

She was strangly for her, in the Outlands. With her friends busy, she decided to explore, and the Outlands was a place she didn't know about.

She flinched at every noise.

*snap*

Subira whiled around to see a disfigured lion.

And she could tell, he wasn't happy.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 11:33 AM
Tumai was at the waterhole, he was lying on a rock looking down at his reflection, He let out a sigh, this day was so boring. Tumai wondered where Subira had went, he looked in Pride Rock, and everywhere, he couldnt find her, he was starting to worry about her. Tumai strolled along the outside of the Pride lands now, he was so bored, he walked into the Outlands hoping to find something exciting when he found Subira.. and another lion, He stayed back to see what happened.

Mizani
July 31st, 2005, 11:38 AM
Subira stepped back a bit. The lion was old, and a deep menacing growl came from his throat.

Subira's heart beat rung in her ears.

She dared not move.

With out warning, the lion lunged at her.

Taken by surprise, Subira stumbled back tripping over a log in the process, which sent her tumbling down a hill of bones.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 11:39 AM
"Subira!" Tumai yelled leaping out and running down the hill of bones, he got down to where she was, "Subira..Are you Okay?" Tumai asked looking up at the lion at the top of the hill. he had an evil look in his face.

Mizani
July 31st, 2005, 11:44 AM
Subira rubbed her head, and checked herself.

"Apart from a few cuts and bruises, I'll live"

She tried standing up, but winced as a sharp pain flooded her hind leg.

As she looked at her leg, she also looked at the lion. He was pacing at the top of the hill, obviously trying to find a way down.

"That lion wants us dead for sure"

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 11:45 AM
Tumai smiled, "Obviously, Do you want me to fight it, or help you get out of here?" Tumai asked, he licked her cheek to get some dust off.

Mizani
July 31st, 2005, 11:50 AM
"Well see if the lion can get down first. I don't know if can take him on anyway"

Subira walked around. She had a limp, but at least she could walk.

"I wouldn't want you to get hurt"

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 11:51 AM
"Well, I wouldnt want you to get hurt but you have already, Lets get out of here, come on want to get on my back, I can jogg with you on me, but not run, but it'll be faster than walking" Tumai asked,

Mizani
July 31st, 2005, 11:53 AM
"Not sure if your fragile back can take it, but ok"

Subira inspected Tumai, wondering how to get on.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 11:54 AM
Tumai crouched down on the ground, "I'll be fine, Just.. Lay over me" Tumai said smiling.

Mizani
July 31st, 2005, 11:58 AM
Subira did as Tumai said. He seemed bigger then when they were in the Jungle. Even though she wouldn't admit it, he'd grown just as much as her.

"You better go now, that lion might find a way down"

And sure enough, the lion placed one paw on the hill. He'd worked out a safe path down, and now he needed to eliminate the two intruders.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 12:00 PM
Tumai looked back, He saw Subira was ready, "Okay, Don't fall off" Tumai said running off to towards the Pride Lands as fast as he could, but soon got tired, he had to slow down, "Geesh you've grown" Tumai teased. "Fat cat" Tumai laughed as he slowed down his pace to a slow and steady trot. he hadnt noticed if the Lion had gained on them or not.

Mizani
July 31st, 2005, 12:23 PM
"Hey! Speak for your self"

Subira looked behind her. The lion hadn't seemed to have followed.
He probably didn't want to venture into the Pridelands, just to follow them.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 12:26 PM
Tumai wondered into the Pride Lands and brought Subira to the Waterhole, "Want a drink?" Tumai asked.

Mizani
July 31st, 2005, 12:28 PM
"Okay" Subira smiled, getting off Tumai, and lapping up a few mouthfuls of water.

"Thanks for the rescue" She smiled at Tumai.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 12:31 PM
Tumai smiled, "Anything for a friend" he sat beside her and lapped up a few drinks of water himself, he had grown tired of carrying Subira. "Boy, I never knew Lioness's Wieghed so much!" Tumai joked.

King Simba
July 31st, 2005, 01:28 PM
"Yeah... there's quite a few herds down there that look easy to catch. If you want, we could go hunting before the others wake up and steal our food." Katai laughs a little jokingly.

Katse
July 31st, 2005, 03:39 PM
Sengalo had fallen asleep on the boulder and had been out for hours. He clenched his teeth and he tensed in his slumber. He was having another nightmare...

The images in his dream were so vaque and blended together it was hard to make out. Images came and went in his mind, horrid images of death, deception, all the like. An event Sengalo had never seen before flashed through the dream. He could see a golden yellow lion dangling for his life on a cliffside, a herd of wildebeest stampeding bellow. Then, a loud, earth shaking roar emitted from the lion, as a black maned lion sank his claws in the other. This dark lion had such a likeness to Sengalo, he would've thought it was himself, hadn't it been that this dream lion had a scar on his left eye. Sengalo's was on his right. He could hear the black maned lion hiss something to the golden lion. "Long live the King..." The image then blurred to something else. It was of Priderock and flames had engulfed the entire area. Sengalo looked up to see Simba flinging a lion from Priderock. The black maned lion plummeted to the base with a bone crashing thud. Sengalo could hear maniacal cackling. A massive pack of hyenas formed in front of Sengalo, cornering the lion against a stone wall on the side of Priderock. Sengalo could now recognize that it was none other than his father. Sengalo was witnessing the moments before his death. Scar was huddled against the wall, his green eyes wide in fear as he tried to coax the hyenas off. "Father," Sengalo yelled, "NO!" He tried to run to save his father, but he moved too slow. Before his eyes, the hyenas lunged and tore at his father. "NO..." Sengalo yelled again. His cry echoed off as the dream now faded into events Sengalo could recognize. His mother's death playe out in front of him again. Sengalo was his cub self and seeing from the same, terrible point of view he was in those years ago. Before Sengalo could do anything, the dream changed again. It was now the fight he had with the strange cat he had grown up with, Rokama (http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Katse/RokamaModel.jpg). Sengalo could see himself and Rokama battling away, tearing at eachother, Rokama defending the reason the brawl had started, the young cheetah, Sesate (http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Katse/SesateModel.jpg). The fight finally ended with a beaten Sengalo running off into the distance. The dream now faded to more recent events. What had happened to Sengalo when he came to the Pridelands flashed through Sengalo's mind once more, from the murder he committed to the fight with Nela, Kovujin, and Katai. Before he knew it, Sengalo was now witnessing events that weren't familiar to him. He could see himself at Priderock, standing in front of a group of lions, everyone he had met in the Pridelands and then some. Dream Sengalo stood with his head lowered, panting hard. It must've been the peak of some fight Sengalo was witnessing. Before him, stood someone Sengalo would think he would've seen again, Kovu. He too was breathing heavily, glaring hard at dream Sengalo. "Enough of this," Kovu snarled through pants, "enough of the fighting! Scar is dead! It's all in the past! Why can't you forget about it?!" Dream Sengalo's mane looked unkempt and more strands hung over his face, obstructing it. A strange shadow seemed to hang over him, as well. Then, a low, insane laugh came from dream Sengalo. It was one that didn't sound as his own. Dream Sengalo lifted his head just enough to see a bloody scar over his left eye. "You just don't get it, do you," asked the dream lion slyly, "I am---"

Before it could be finished, Sengalo had finally broken out of the nightmare. If lions could sweat, Sengalo would've woken up in a cold one right now...

((Super long post... I'll have to finish it later..))

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 03:44 PM
((hehe I know what you mean i did one a while back with over 7833 characters ;)))

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 05:12 PM
Kara looked at Scout, "Whats up Scout, You seem to be thinking of something" Kara asked, She looked up to the amulet
"Hey look, Its the Moon and Sun, Your the Sun, I'm the Moon, Remember?" Kara said with a smile on her face.
EDIT
"Oh, Kara I found something about your necklace today, It seems Your Necklace comes from the Bushati Pride, everyone there would wear these Necklaces, Scout, I remember a Cub Tale My parents would tell me before I went to sleep at night, about your Pribe, Everyone wore these Necklaces the tribe was the Mavari Pribe, The Mavari Pride and Bushati Pride were best of friends, they would often hunt together or take part in wars together, they would always be there for each other" Kovujin said smiling. "But they never would mate with each other, they stayed in there on Pride to do that" Kovujin said laughing quietly.
"For a moment there I thought you two would be related .. or something, but then I remembered that, Seems your not" Kovujin smirked,

Kovujin shivered when he heard a howl, it was a wolf, this wasnt going to end well, "Guys, Lets get going, I have a bad feeling about this place now," Kovujin said," Kara hop on my back, NOW no questions." Kovujin said bending down, She got on.
Kovujin picked up Scout by the Scruff of his neck and ran as fast as he could, "Don't fall of Kara," Kovujin said, In a matter of minutes he was back in the Pride Lands, His heart was racing at the fact a wolf was near, that thing could go through him and the cubs in a matter of minutes, and it wasnt one wolf, it was about 5 or 6 he had heard. Kovujin put down the cubs somewhere in a field, and sat down on his hind legs panting for breath.
(For Simba22 ;))

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 05:16 PM
Scout is so relieved that he wasn't family members with her. He hugs Kara. "I'm so glad you're not my cousin or something I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't be with you". Scout said smiling.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 05:17 PM
Kara looked at him wierd,
"Where would you get that i'm your Cousin Scout?" Kara said jokingly at first but then put on a serious face.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 05:19 PM
"Well because my Aunt had a necklace just like that. And I thought she was the only one who had that. I thiought she gave it to her kid who I thought was you and then ran off" Scout laughed more relief then anything else.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 05:20 PM
Kara giggled, "That would be freaky, Cousins dating" Kara laughed, "That would be sooo wrong" Kara said nuzzling him, she was glad that they werent related, she'd hate it.
EDIT
Kovujin sighed, "How am I going to explain this new amulet" Kovujin said, He couldnt cover up taking Scout and Kara to the Outlands now, he felt bad. He flopped down on the ground and just laid there, thinking, but he wasnt a good lier, never had he lied to anyone in his life before.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 05:24 PM
Scout nuzzled her back. "I'd hate that too.If I can't date you I might as well just hang myself."" I can't live my life without you, hey maybe our parents knew each other". Scout said in curiousity.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 05:26 PM
"Probably did" Kara sighed and looked away from Scout, the thought of her real parents made her sad, she never even got the chance to look at them, at least Scout had his memories and pictures in his mind what they looked like. Kara ... Had Nothing, she felt like there was an emptiness down somewhere in her heart that she had to fill, that emptiness was always on her mind, like she needed to know who her parents were. she would never get to meet her real Father or Mother for the rest of her life, and this made Kara said, She started to cry
EDIT
Kovujin pretended not to hear Kara's crying, he wanted to see how Scout would handle the situation.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 05:33 PM
Scout nuzzles her trying to make her feel good. "Tell you what if Kovujin doesn't mind I'm gonna find your parents and then You can see them again" Scout said hoping that would cheer her up.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 05:35 PM
Kovujin sighed, he knew he would say that, and he meant the truth but if he did that he would be breaking a promise he made with Kovujin, he laid back watching him seeing if he remembered the promise or not.... Cubs, so forgetful

"No, I Don't want you to go out on your own or anywhere, I don't want you getting hurt Scout, I'll be fine... Its just the more I think about them the more I think i'll never get to meet them in my lifetime," Kara said wiping away the rest of the tears.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 05:36 PM
"I never said I'd be going alone" Scout said with a smile to Kovujin.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 05:38 PM
Kovujin looked away, This cub is so crazy. He could be doing the impossble, he knew what Scout was thinking, he wanted Scout, Kovujin and Kara to go look for her parents, Kovujin wasnt that stupid, He couldnt go, he had a family here, he couldnt leave Nela alone with the cubs, not while there have been this many attacks around.. he just couldnt. Kovujin finally spoke.

"Scout don't even think about dragging me into this, I cant go, I have to stay here with my family, I can't leave Nela and the cubs alone." Kovujin said with a sigh,
"Besides Scout, I just said I didn't want to go, or want you to go" Kara said.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 05:41 PM
"Okay I just wanted you to be happy, Forget I even mentioned it" Scout said with a long sigh. Now Kovujin probably hated him this time. Scout didn't know why though all he ever wated was to make Kara happy.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 05:43 PM
"Its okay, I knew this would happen, your always trying to make me happy, try thinking of yourself Scout, What if we never came back home, We could easily get attacked out looking for them, I'd rather be safe here" Kara said smiling and nuzzling him.

"Smart Move Scout, Now your thinking. Kara's right, you should stop trying to make Kara happy all the time and think about yourself once in a while, what if something happened to you." Kovujin said walking over nuzzling the young cub, "Kara and I would miss you" Kovujin said smiling, "Did you remember something that made you stop wanting to go?" Kovujin asked.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 05:49 PM
"Yeah, the promise I made you but I promised you that I would have kept Kara out of trouble I would have. I just owe you guys for everything going happy in my life and I just wanted to repay you" Scout said honestly.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 05:52 PM
Kovujin smiled, "You can repay me by doing this... When you think about things like trying to find Kara's Parents, first think of the Dangers first, then think about the people you've met, they would miss you, Think things through before you do them." Kovujin said smiling, "I'm glad you remembered our Promise" Kovujin said licking a bit of dirt off Scout's cheek,

Kara smiled she snuggled up close to Scout, "Besides, if I had a choice to have my Parents, or what i've gained here in the Pride Lands, I would stay here, For you Scout, if I hadn't met you, I would have definitly ran away to look for them" Kara said nuzzling him

Kovujin looked away, a tear ran down his face, he never knew Kara thought so much of Scout, If it wasnt for Scout his daughter would have ran away, She didn't care much about Him, but he was glad that she did care for someone in the Pride Lands, and who better than to care about than Kovujin's best friend Scout.
EDIT
Kara looked at her father, "Whats wrong daddy?" Kara said
"Nothing, i'm okay" Kovujin said wiping the tear away,
Kara then thought about what she said, "Oh, no I didn't mean it like that daddy, I would have ran away to if it wasnt for you.. and Scout" Kara said, she had forgotten about her father and mother.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 05:58 PM
"Nothing, I'm fine" Kovujin said sighing, "I have to go now," Kovujin said walking away from Scout and Kara, He walked to the edge of the Pride Lands, he sat there watching over the Outlands. He let out a sigh and walked into the Outlands, he went into the cave that he found Scouts Parents, This was where he had lived at for all those years, he never noticed the bones of those lions there before. How they got there he never knew. He flopped down on the cold hard stone floor, and laid his head between his paws, and fell asleep.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 06:01 PM
Scout nuzzled Kovujin. "If it wasn't for you Kovujin Kara wouldn't have survived as long as she did. She loves you Kovujin and I love her. You're a really big part of her life which means you're a big part of my life too"

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 06:01 PM
((ooc: Er, Kovujin's gone ;)))

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 06:04 PM
Scout looks at Kara. He really wants to go give him a pep talk but He wanted to be with Kara . "Looks like your dad's mad at me huh? " Scout said sadly.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 06:05 PM
Kara started crying, "No, I think he's sad that I said without you I would have ran away, I never mentioned him, he thought if i wasnt dating you then i'd leave, and that he wasnt that important to me" Kara said crying, she knew exactly why her father was sad.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 06:07 PM
Scout hugged her real tight. Hoping Kovujin would realise how much he meant to his daughter. Scout licked a tear off her cheek.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 06:21 PM
Kovujin back at the den had a dream, his dream was about him telling Kara about her parents, she was sad, they all went to the den to go to sleep and when they woke up, Kara was gone, Kovujin went out searching for her he couldn't find her in the Pride Lands, He ran and ran searching the Elephant Graveyard, everywhere he looked she was no where, he Ran into the Outlands breathing heavily sweat pouring down his face, "Where is she where is she" Kovujin kept repeating, he came to a complete stop and stared with his mouth wide open, He found her, she was lying on the ground, dead, blood was everywhere, He saw Wild looking animals that looked closely familiar to dogs walking away from her body, everywhere on her body was teeth marks or claw marks, He ran over to her crying, He was repeating "No this can't happen, not to Kara, no why her." Kovujin had started licking the blood from her hoping she wasnt dead, but she was, she had a leg missing and her stomach was all chewed up, it was a disgusting sight, but it was his daughter, he cried for about 30 minutes when he heard growling, a pack of wild the dogs and Lions had surrounded him, they was about 20 of them, Kovujin just kept crying, he knew he couldnt escape, he laid down on the ground crying , one of the dogs attacked biting Kovujins neck and the others tore up his body, he kept crying and said, "I'm coming Kara" He finally woke up out of his sleeping Jurking forward thrusting his head up, "KARA!!!" Kovujin yelled to the top of his lungs, Sweat was everywhere, he looked around, he was still in the cave, his heart was beating a thousand miles a second, He kept gasping for air, taking heavy and long breathes, He kept looking around, he laid his head down, "It. was only a dream, or.. atleast I hope it was" Kovujin said he got up and walked outside in the Outlands , he came to the exact spot he was in his dream, Kara wasnt there, He let out a huge sigh, "Thank you for only being a dream, thank you..." Kovujin said. Then he heard a growl, a lions growl, then he heard a howl, that of a dogs, then he heard more howls, he looked around, he saw a disfigured lion step out of the shadows, and behind him ten wolves. Kovujin looked back to where the Pride Lands were and saw more lions coming to him, "no, No stay away!" Kovujin yelled.
The dogs and Lions started to circle him, enclosing him, they were only a hairs length away, he turned to look ahead of him and was staring into the dark red eyes of the lion in front of him, it looked as if he was ready to kill, "No.. Not you" Kovujin said yelling, He turned around him and Slashed at the Lions and started running as fast as he could, the wolves being faster than him easily caught up with him and started biting and scratching him, One clinged onto his back and bit his back bone. "ah!" Kovujin yelled he rolled over on his back crushing the wolf , he got up and ran again, "I'm never coming back here, NEVER!" Kovujin kept saying to himself, The wolves kept on coming, biting, tearing, slashing, doing anything they could to weaken him, he was bleeding everywhere, when he came to the edge of the Pride Lands, the wolves seemed to leave him alone, they knew not to leave there territory, He panted and gasped for air, walking along, he was limping, his leg was cut really bad, he came up to where the waterhole was and saw Scout and Kara still there, he didn't know if they saw him yet, he walked up and about twenty feet in front of Scout, Kovujin fell to the ground making a thudding sound that echoed through the lands.

Kara looked behind her to see what it was, she saw a lion in wounds, blood, "Scout look, Who is....NO! Father!" Kara said running to him, "Daddy what happened, daddy!" Kara kept yelling, She didn't know Kovujin had passed out already, She thought he was dead, she sat down next to him crying she was licking the blood from her fathers wounds, the blood tasted so aweful, she could smell the hint of a strange animal all around him , she didn't know what it was, she kept licking Kovujin's wounds and nuzzling his head hoping he would wake up.
"Daddy, Please don't leave me" Kara said crying,
Kovujin moved his head a little and saw a blurred vision of Kara, "K...ara" Kovujin muttered and his head fell back to the ground
"Dad, you'll be okay stay here" Kara said crying she kept licking the blood that poured from his wounds.

Nala The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"I was intending for that to happen" Twilight smirked at Nala as he looked away as she splashed him "Well you sort of cleaned me up to you know".
He smirked and looked up at Nala from the water where he was neck deep in the water.
"You look more beautiful when your wet" he smirked to her from the water.
((For Nala girl ^^))

''i bet'' Nala laughed ''why thank you'' Nala smiled down at Twilight whilst dipping her paw in the water to splash him. ''your manes gone all fuzzy'' she smirked.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 09:57 PM
Kovujin back at the den had a dream, his dream was about him telling Kara about her parents, she was sad, they all went to the den to go to sleep and when they woke up, Kara was gone, Kovujin went out searching for her he couldn't find her in the Pride Lands, He ran and ran searching the Elephant Graveyard, everywhere he looked she was no where, he Ran into the Outlands breathing heavily sweat pouring down his face, "Where is she where is she" Kovujin kept repeating, he came to a complete stop and stared with his mouth wide open, He found her, she was lying on the ground, dead, blood was everywhere, He saw Wolves walking away from her body, everywhere on her body was teeth marks or claw marks, He ran over to her crying, He was repeating "No this can't happen, not to Kara, no why her." Kovujin had started licking the blood from her hoping she wasnt dead, but she was, she had a leg missing and her stomach was all chewed up, it was a disgusting sight, but it was his daughter, he cried for about 30 minutes when he heard growling, a pack of wild Wolves had surrounded him, they was about 20 of them, Kovujin just kept crying, he knew he couldnt escape, he laid down on the ground crying , one of the Wolves attacked biting Kovujins neck and the others tore up his body, he kept crying and said, "I'm coming Kara" He finally woke up out of his sleeping Jurking forward thrusting his head up, "KARA!!!" Kovujin yelled to the top of his lungs, Sweat was everywhere, he looked around, he was still in the cave, his heart was beating a thousand miles a second, He kept gasping for air, taking heavy and long breathes, He kept looking around, he laid his head down, "It. was only a dream, or.. atleast I hope it was" Kovujin said he got up and walked outside in the Outlands , he came to the exact spot he was in his dream, Kara wasnt there, He let out a huge sigh, "Thank you for only being a dream, thank you..." Kovujin said. Then he heard a growl, a lions growl, then he heard a howl, that of a wolf, then he heard more howls, he looked around, he saw a disfigured lion step out of the shadows, and behind him ten wolves. Kovujin looked back to where the Pride Lands were and saw more lions coming to him, "no, No stay away!" Kovujin yelled.
The wolves and Lions started to circle him, enclosing him, they were only a hairs length away, he turned to look ahead of him and was staring into the dark red eyes of the lion in front of him, it looked as if he was ready to kill, "No.. Not you" Kovujin said yelling, He turned around him and Slashed at the Lions and started running as fast as he could, the wolves being faster than him easily caught up with him and started biting and scratching him, One clinged onto his back and bit his back bone. "ah!" Kovujin yelled he rolled over on his back crushing the wolf , he got up and ran again, "I'm never coming back here, NEVER!" Kovujin kept saying to himself, The wolves kept on coming, biting, tearing, slashing, doing anything they could to weaken him, he was bleeding everywhere, when he came to the edge of the Pride Lands, the wolves seemed to leave him alone, they knew not to leave there territory, He panted and gasped for air, walking along, he was limping, his leg was cut really bad, he came up to where the waterhole was and saw Scout and Kara still there, he didn't know if they saw him yet, he walked up and about twenty feet in front of Scout, Kovujin fell to the ground making a thudding sound that echoed through the lands.

Kara looked behind her to see what it was, she saw a lion in wounds, blood, "Scout look, Who is....NO! Father!" Kara said running to him, "Daddy what happened, daddy!" Kara kept yelling, She didn't know Kovujin had passed out already, She thought he was dead, she sat down next to him crying she was licking the blood from her fathers wounds, the blood tasted so aweful, she could smell the hint of a strange animal all around him , she didn't know what it was, she kept licking Kovujin's wounds and nuzzling his head hoping he would wake up.
"Daddy, Please don't leave me" Kara said crying,
Kovujin moved his head a little and saw a blurred vision of Kara, "K...ara" Kovujin muttered and his head fell back to the ground
"Dad, you'll be okay stay here" Kara said crying she kept licking the blood that poured from his wounds.

Scout got up and ran to get some help for Kovujin. Scout was so depressed because of him Kovujin could die.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 10:05 PM
Kovujin wathces Scout came up to him, "Scout?" Kovuji nuttered

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 10:07 PM
Scout stopped and walked back. "Yeah Kovujin" Scout said weaky his eyes watery.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 10:08 PM
"th-Thanks" Kovujin said before compltely passing out his head fell to the ground and he went to sleep, having the same nightmare of Kara again

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 10:15 PM
When Kovujin was waken up he was lying in the den his wounds bandadged up. Scout smiled at Kovujin. " Was kinda worried you wouldn't make it." His smile fades. "You could have died today so because of u if you want I will stop seeing Kara. I won't like it. Not in a long shot but I would feel much worse if Kara lost her father because of me. If it wasn't for us dating you would have never slept in the Outlands and if it weren't for that You wouldn't have gotten attacked, Kara I'm sorry I love you and I always will. You'll always be the only girl for me. But I don't want your dad getting killed just because of me." Scout said crying his little eyes out he didn't want to lose Kara. But if it meant that she and her father would be safe Scout was willing to do anything.

Nala The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 10:39 PM
Kala looked round she could see Scout and Kovujin in the distantce, she wanted a friend to play with and no one was about. she looked down and sighed hoping someone would come soon!

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 10:42 PM
Scout sees Kala. Scout remembers this girl from a while ago. Scout runs up to play with her.

Nela
July 31st, 2005, 10:47 PM
"KOVUJIN!" Nela came dashing through the pridelands, carrying the twins in her mouth. "Kovujin! What happened? Are you okay? Oh, Kovujin...." Nela wept in front of his body, expecting the worst.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 10:49 PM
Scout looks on sadly at Kovujin's body. He sniffles as a tear rools down his face.

Nela
July 31st, 2005, 10:53 PM
"Where did you go... I was worried.... I couldn't find you... and this..." She nuzzled him sadly. "Kovujin...."

Kara nuzzled his body, hoping he was still alive. "Daddy.... I didn't mean to...." She hugged him once more hoping he would awaken. Mara and Reno looked on sadly, for they knew something bad had happened.

Lion King Stu
July 31st, 2005, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
''i bet'' Nala laughed ''why thank you'' Nala smiled down at Twilight whilst dipping her paw in the water to splash him. ''your manes gone all fuzzy'' she smirked.

"I know" Twilight smirked and shook his mane as he got up making it come loose from his face while some still remained; he pawed at some of it and shook his mane once more.
He slowly padded out of the water and shook his body sending water flying everywhere and on Nala.
"Oh sorry did I get you" Twilight smirked and pawed at his mane again which continued to stick to parts of his face.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Nela
"Where did you go... I was worried.... I couldn't find you... and this..." She nuzzled him sadly. "Kovujin...."

Kara nuzzled his body, hoping he was still alive. "Daddy.... I didn't mean to...." She hugged him once more hoping he would awaken. Mara and Reno looked on sadly, for they knew something bad had happened.

Kovujin sighed breathing slightly, "Its okay Kara.. Its my fault for leaving anyways... I Deserve this.."

Kovujin sat there thinking who those lions and lioness's were, and how could they have wolves, didn't they only live in the mountains, he couldn't figure out who they were..

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 11:24 PM
Scout walked forward. "I am so sorry Kovujin this all started because of me. If it wasn't for me and Kara dating you wouldn't have gone into the outlands. I love Kara very much and she means the world to me. But I don't want you to almost kill yourself again. Not over something I did. " Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 11:25 PM
Kovujin looked up at Scout,
"Shut up, I don't.. want you thinking about those things, If it wasnt for you and Kara dating.." Kovujin sighed, and coughed, "Nela and I would have moved away a long time ago.. If you even think about breaking up with Kara.. I'll rip you to pieces when i'm back to normal" Kovujin joked.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 11:31 PM
Kovujin looked up at Scout,
"Shut up, I don't.. want you thinking about those things, If it wasnt for you and Kara dating.." Kovujin sighed, and coughed, "Nela and I would have moved away a long time ago.. If you even think about breaking up with Kara.. I'll rip you to pieces when i'm back to normal" Kovujin joked.

"I would never do that unless you wanted me to do that I just don't want to see you killed Kara I will never break up with you Kara. EVER! I just didn't want you angry for what I did to you." Scout said nuzzling Kovujin and then nuzzling Kara.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 11:33 PM
Kovujin smiled, "you didn't do anything Scout, It was my fault for going into the Outlands, I thought I could find some answers to some questions.. and got attacked" Kovujin said sighing, He tried to stand up on his legs, and fell back drown grunting in pain, "Argh, My leg.." Kovujin yelped in pain, he looked back, there was a huge, deep claw mark in his thigh. He sighed. "I'll be staying here for a while..." Kovujin said, he layed his head on his paws and sat there.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 11:43 PM
Kovujin smiled, "you didn't do anything Scout, It was my fault for going into the Outlands, I thought I could find some answers to some questions.. and got attacked" Kovujin said sighing, He tried to stand up on his legs, and fell back drown grunting in pain, "Argh, My leg.." Kovujin yelped in pain, he looked back, there was a huge, deep claw mark in his thigh. He sighed. "I'll be staying here for a while..." Kovujin said, he layed his head on his paws and sat there.

"I guess this is just kind of a lesson on why I shouldn't go to the outlands ever. " Scout says licking Kovujin's injured paw.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 11:43 PM
"KOVUJIN!" Nela came dashing through the pridelands, carrying the twins in her mouth. "Kovujin! What happened? Are you okay? Oh, Kovujin...." Nela wept in front of his body, expecting the worst.

Kovujin looked over to his Mate Nela, "Nela... I'm sorry.... I went out in the Outlands looking for some clues as to who Kara's Parents were, I found nothing, fell asleep and got attacked." Kovujin said looking away, "I'm a disgrace.. can't even protect myself from simple creatures like Wolves.."

"Yes, This is why I didn't want to us to go look for Kara's parents" Kovujin sighed, "I hope my mistakes taught you a lesson Scout" Kovujin said

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 11:45 PM
Kovujin looked over to his Mate Nela, "Nela... I'm sorry.... I went out in the Outlands looking for some clues as to who Kara's Parents were, I found nothing, fell asleep and got attacked." Kovujin said looking away, "I'm a disgrace.. can't even protect myself from simple creatures like Wolves.."

"AWWWWWWWWWWW, don't put yourself down there was probably a pack of them. No one can take out an entire pack of wolves by themselves you'd have to be like Super lion or something" Scout says trying to cheer him up a little.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 11:46 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Well, I thought I was one, Thought I was more than there was to me, I thought I could win, There was 10 Wild looking dogs that looked ready to kill, and 12 Lions and lioness's." Kovujin sighed, "Easy win for them, I thought i'd never make it back here"

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 11:51 PM
"Yeah but still they didn't kill you an......... wait did you see 10 Lions and Lionesses? Why would they team with wolves?" Scout wondered out loud. He thought maybe Sengalo could be working with the wolves. "Do you remember what any of the lions looked like?" Scout asked.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 11:53 PM
Kovujin remembered everything, "Only one, He was evil, his skin was jet black, with a red mane, he had these evil red eyes.. Like looking into death... I thought I was going to freak out and pass out, If it wasnt for the predicament I was in, I'm sure I would have.. Thats all I remember, A good thing is.. I didn't see Sengalo with those Lions." Kovujin said with a sigh, He laid his head on the grass, blood poured from his nose from a cut, he licked it up with his tongue, "Geesh, this is the fourth time i've been cut up.. Someone or something out there.. really wants me dead" kovujin sighed. Kovujin stared outside the Den through the waterfall. He let out another sigh.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 11:58 PM
Scout layed by his side. "Don't worry Kovujin you'll never die. You're too powerful to ever die." Scout said looking at him. Obviously This lion was a role model to Scout he wanted to grow up and be just like him. Him and Kara forever with Scout being as powerful as Kovujin that would be the life.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 12:01 AM
"Thanks Scout, I know i'm not going to die... But it hurts so much" Kovujin said as stinging pain came from his back, He clinched his teeth together hard trying to keep himself from roaring and waking up everyone. "It hurts.. so bad.." Kovujin said closing his eyes trying to forget about his pain. He kept looking at Nela and his cubs. he sighed, if he couldn't defeat those lions, what happens if they attack the Pride Lands who will protect them, They would attack again, someday, somehow they would, But Kovujin would be there, even if it meant dieing in battle to Save his family, Kovujin would do it to make sure his cubs lived to see another day.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 12:02 AM
Scout was kinda scared himself because if Kovujin was protecting his cubs who would protect him? Scout sighed worriedly.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 12:04 AM
Kovujin looked at Scout, "Whats wrong, You look Scared?" Kovujin asked, "Is it something about me?, did I say something wrong?" Kovujin asked again.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 12:09 AM
"Nah, just a little bit worried you know Just a little bit scared about those Hyenas attacking and I don't know who's going to protect me from them with you watching your cubs and all. I undertand you got a family to protect I understand that. I just don't wanna die." Scout said worriedly looking into his eyes.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 12:10 AM
Kovujin smiled, he tried his best to nuzzle the Young Cub, but found it hard to touch someone elses fur, he winced in pain, "I'll protect you, Nothing, I mean Nothing will get passed me" Kovujin said smiling, "I'll make sure of it..." Kovujin said with a smile, "Your part of my family, so i'll protect you too"

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 12:15 AM
Scout nuzzles him back gently so it didn't hurt him. Scout had never heard Kovujin say that he was part of his family and Scout felt real happy knowing Kovujin would protect him. Another thought came to his mind. "I hope they don't attack while you're still recupperating from your attack" Scout said.

Katse
August 1st, 2005, 12:16 AM
((Umm.... Wolves aren't native to Africa. African Wild Dogs (http://www.knoxville-zoo.org/_images/AWILDOsm.jpg) are basically the only big dogs in Africa. Just a suggestion, but maybe it would be more believable using these instead of wolves.))

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 12:16 AM
Kovujin laughed, "Me too, But if they found us here, I'd still fight them, even though i'm wounded i'd fight till my last breath" Kovujin sighed, "I don't want Kara, or anyone else getting hurt like this.. ever.." Kovujin said with a smile, "Come here you" Kovujin said bringing Scout closer to him. "You think to much, thats your problem, You always think for the worse, think of the good things for once Scout" Kara said nuzzling him and ignoring the pain in his face.

Originally posted by Katse
((Umm.... Wolves aren't native to Africa. African Wild Dogs (http://www.knoxville-zoo.org/_images/AWILDOsm.jpg) are basically the only big dogs in Africa. Just a suggestion, but maybe it would be more believable using these instead of wolves.))

((ooc: hmm good idea, I remembered something about a dog being in Africa, thought they were wolves, my bad i'll change it, Let me edit my posts ;) ))...

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 12:23 AM
Kovujin laughed, "Me too, But if they found us here, I'd still fight them, even though i'm wounded i'd fight till my last breath" Kovujin sighed, "I don't want Kara, or anyone else getting hurt like this.. ever.." Kovujin said with a smile, "Come here you" Kovujin said bringing Scout closer to him. "You think to much, thats your problem, You always think for the worse, think of the good things for once Scout" Kara said nuzzling him and ignoring the pain in his face.

((ooc: hmm good idea, I remembered something about a dog being in Africa, thought they were wolves, my bad i'll keep em wolves, hehe;), its an RP, don't worry about it :p plus, these wolves came from another place than Africa then *thinks* they are wanderers.. XD))...

"I do think of the good things ummmmmmmmmmmmm................ sometimes." He says with a laugh. "But you're right I do need to keep positive. I've been kinda negative over the weeks that's kinda how my parents raised me. Great parents huh?" Scout says with a roll of his eyes. "I've been trying to work on being more positive".

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 12:26 AM
Kovujin laughed, "I've noticed, Just be more of your postive self from now on, no more bad thoughts." Kovujin said with a smile.
Kara looked at her Father then at Scout,
"Daddy, I didn't mean to not include you.. Its just all I could think about right then was Scout, I'm sorry, If I had included you, then you wouldnt have left, Its my fault your cut up and hurt" Kara said crying and nuzzling his injured back
Kovujin clinched his teeth together and held himself in from yelling,
"Ka..ra please.. Stop doing that, it hurts bad enough" Kovujin said smiling through a face full of pain
"oh i'm sorry daddy," Kara said snuggling up by his side.
"its okay," Kovujin said bending over to her and licking her cheek, "I still love you no matter what"

Katse
August 1st, 2005, 12:28 AM
((ooc: hmm good idea, I remembered something about a dog being in Africa, thought they were wolves, my bad i'll keep em wolves, hehe;), its an RP, don't worry about it :p plus, these wolves came from another place than Africa then *thinks* they are wanderers.. XD))...

((Hmm... Yes, but wolves wouldn't survive the desert heat in crossing the Sahara from Asia. They all would die along the way. They're not adapted for Africa at all. Besides, African Wild Dogs work almost exactly like wolf packs and can be just as powerful. Even if this is a RP, it still should be kept close to the TLK universe, being a TLK RP.))

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 12:33 AM
((ooc: I hate your smartness... :idiot: Edited posts ;)))

Katse
August 1st, 2005, 12:36 AM
((I apologize for being a nerd.:idiot: ))

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 12:37 AM
((ooc: Lmao, No Problem Nerd :p Jk, I'm a nerd to if that makes ya feel better; Nerds rule :irule:))

Katse
August 1st, 2005, 12:39 AM
((Yay! I'm not alone!:p BTW, I cleared out my inbox, like you asked me to a few pages back.))

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 12:39 AM
((ooc: thanks hehe, been trying to get ya to do that ;)))

Nela
August 1st, 2005, 12:42 AM

"Yes, This is why I didn't want to us to go look for Kara's parents" Kovujin sighed, "I hope my mistakes taught you a lesson Scout" Kovujin said

"I was worried," Nela said softly. "You don't need to go looking. They wouldn't have run if they cared about her," she said softly to him, so Kara couldn't hear.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 12:44 AM
Kovujin smiled, He wanted to nuzzle her so bad, he loved showing so much attention to his family, but everytime he did, he would end up in great pain

"I'm so glad I can live to see another day, I don't know what I'd do if I couldnt see your smile everyday" Kovujin said to Nela, "I love you so much"

Nela
August 1st, 2005, 12:50 AM
A small tear rolled down her face. She rested her head on his mane and said, "I love you too...." She wanted to cry because she was glad he was safe.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 12:52 AM
Kovujin smiled, "I don't know what I'd do if I lost any of you" Kovujin sighed, "I'm glad i'll be okay, Well.. I hope i'll be okay anyways" Kovujin said licking her cheek, a tear rolled down his face, he was so happy he could see his family after this, theres nothing more he'd rather see right now than Nela's face and comfort.

Nela
August 1st, 2005, 12:59 AM
Nela brushed her head against his mane lovingly. "Don't talk like that in front of the cubs....you might scare them." She nuzzled him happily, and started licking his wounds.

Katse
August 1st, 2005, 01:00 AM
((Continued from my last post...))

Still breathing as hard as ever, Sengalo tried to shake the horrid images of the dream from his mind. Was this the same nightmare that had been haunting him in his sleep? Were all these events he had never seen before real or to be real? So many questions flooded Sengalo's head as he layed there, staring in disbelief down into his reflection. For a second, he could've sworn that his scar had switched sides on his face. He groaned to himself and shook his head vigorously. He didn't bother to look down again. He jumped from his perch into the three inch deep water, completely obstructing his image. Still not being one fond of water, Sengalo quickly leaped to the bank in one bound. "What a nightmare..." he whispered to himself, his breathing slowing to normal again, "...what does it mean...?" Sengalo turned to the savannah and began walking, his head down as he tried to think over what the meaning of his nightmare could be. It seemed so real...

((What happened to Sengalo is based off my fanfic and another RP of which I'm sure Avalon can recognize in a heartbeat.;)))

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 01:01 AM
"Yes Nela," Kovujin said smiling at her, He enjoyed getting bathed, well he guessed she was bathing him, by Nela. He nuzzled her back, it hurt, but he kept nuzzling her, he was so happy to be back home.

Nela
August 1st, 2005, 01:06 AM
Nela continued to clean his wounds, every now and then looking back at Kovujin and smiling, thankful that he was alive. She was choked up, knowing she could have lost him, and said nothing but, "I love you... I'm so glad you're okay..."

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 01:12 AM
"So am I, I'm glad I can stay and see you still, I thought I'd never get to see your pretty face ever again" Kovujin said smiling, he licked Nela's nose. "What I'd give to be able to stay here with you forever Nela" Kovujin smiled.

Avalon
August 1st, 2005, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Katse
((What happened to Sengalo is based off my fanfic and another RP of which I'm sure Avalon can recognize in a heartbeat.;)))

((Oooo it's happening again!!! *le gasp*, I had feeling this was to come sometime, *jumps up and down excited*))

Shakou had been stroleing the savanna without a singel goal, direction nor meaning for many days now. The thoughts of the nightmare he had a few days ago still naged his mind. "Why is this dream haunting me... I thought I finished them off ages ago..." the black lion mutterd to himself, suddenly it became clear to him. "... my work isn't finished yet, their are pieces still missing in the jigsaw.. I must find Sengalo.." the black lion murmured as he caugth speed into a trott trying to find Sengalo's sent in the long grass of the savanna....

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 01:17 AM
((ooc: Ooh they want each other dead XD..))

Nela
August 1st, 2005, 01:19 AM
"So am I, I'm glad I can stay and see you still, I thought I'd never get to see your pretty face ever again" Kovujin said smiling, he licked Nela's nose. "What I'd give to be able to stay here with you forever Nela" Kovujin smiled.

Nela smiled for him, in her loving, caring way, then moved over and cuddled up next to him. "And what I would do to be with you...to stay in these moment forever..." She nuzzled his mane and anothe tear rolled down her face.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 01:20 AM
Kovujin smiled and looked at Nela, He saw the tear run down her face, he licked it off, "No crying Nela," Kovujin smiled, "Everything will be okay, I promise" Kovujin said with a smile that would cheer up anyone. He looked over to where Scout and Kara were, they were sitting in a corner of the Den talking.

Nela
August 1st, 2005, 01:26 AM
Nela laughed quietly and licked his face. "Okay..." she smiled.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 01:29 AM
Kovujin looked at Scout and Kara, "I wonder what they're thinking about.." Kovujin asked, "You can never tell with cubs that are in love, so many different emotions that they can feel" Kovujin said laying his head back down on the cold hard floor, he sighed.

Katse
August 1st, 2005, 01:29 AM
((:evilgrin: Yes, I had to bring it in eventually. Sengalo was getting boring as a villian. I was running out of things to do with him. It's going to be a bit more different this time, more realistic. It's going to get much crazier from here, everyone.:evilgrin: ))

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 01:32 AM
((ooc: wow, This doesnt sound good, is he turning to the good side of the force? :D))

Nela
August 1st, 2005, 01:33 AM
((fun ^^)) Nela snuggled up close to him and said, "Yeah....they look so happy together.... one day when they grow up, we'll be grangparents, I know it," Nela said, winking.

Katse
August 1st, 2005, 01:34 AM
((Heck no!:eek: Bwahahahahahahahahahah![/spammage] Now with Avalon back as Shakou, it's just going to get worse!:jejeje: ))

Avalon
August 1st, 2005, 01:34 AM
((ooc: wow, This doesnt sound good, is he turning to the good side of the force? :D))

((Ehh what shall we say Katse... ummm if I am right he is going to the Dark Side..:evilgrin: ))

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 01:37 AM
Scout sat alongside Kara. "I'm glad your dad isn't mad at either of us Kara. I'm sorry about what I said before I was just very angry at myself." Scout said looking down at the floor. " I'm glad your dad's ok and I'm glad that you're ok.I don't know what I'd do without seeing your smiling face.I know I have told you this countless times but that just shows how much I really do care about you. I love you more then anything else in the world. "Scout said.

Nela
August 1st, 2005, 01:39 AM
"And I feel the same way, Scout." Kara said, nuzzling him. "I'm glad they aren't mad, too. Look at them... it's like anger doesn't even exist."

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 01:40 AM
((fun ^^)) Nela snuggled up close to him and said, "Yeah....they look so happy together.... one day when they grow up, we'll be grangparents, I know it," Nela said, winking.

"yes we will, Kinda looking forward to seeing what there cubs look like if you ask me" Kovujin said with a smile

((ooc: Oh great as if things arent worse around here, Seems Kovujin might need all the help from Katai he can get;), The good side WILL Prevail))

Katse
August 1st, 2005, 01:42 AM
((The good will prevail... eventually.:wicked: ))

Nela
August 1st, 2005, 01:42 AM
"yes we will, Kinda looking forward to seeing what there cubs look like if you ask me" Kovujin said with a smile

((ooc: Oh great as if things arent worse around here, Seems Kovujin might need all the help from Katai he can get;), The good side WILL Prevail))

((I'm with KTL. Muahahaha! *covers mouth with paw* Oops.... XD.... jk! ))

"That would be interesting, wouldn't it?" Nela replied to him with a soft laugh. "Cute as can be, that's for sure."

EDIT:

Nela turned over to look at Scout and Kara.

"Why don't you two lovebugs go down to the waterhole?" she suggested.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 01:43 AM
"And I feel the same way, Scout." Kara said, nuzzling him. "I'm glad they aren't mad, too. Look at them... it's like anger doesn't even exist."

Scout nuzzles her back. And gets his face real close to hers and rubs noses with her. "Your parents are so different from my old parents. Your parents always are so forgiving see, my old parents they would have killed me by now. When I'm old enough I hope to be as good of a father to my cubs as Kovujin is."Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 01:44 AM
"yes it would," Kovujin laughed, "I've had dreams about them" Kovujin continued laughing, "it was nice to see Scout and Kara in there Adolescent Stages, Scout turned out to be big and strong, just like he wanted, and a great father." Kovujin smiled.
Kovujin looked at Nela, "Why would you want them to leave?" Kovujin asked.

Nela
August 1st, 2005, 01:45 AM
"Our cubs." Kara added, nuzzling back.
----

"Haha....I'm sure he will." Nela said to him.

((read my last post, Scout, I edited it.))

EDIT (again) :

"Well, I don't want them to feel cooped up or anything," Nela said, "We can go too. You need a bath." SHe laughed.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 01:46 AM
Kovujin smiled, He was to weak to do anything that involved movement tonight, he didn't even want to stand up and move to the back of the cave to sleep! he just wanted to lay here all night long and relax,
"Yeah, Our little cubs all grown up," kovujin said smiling.

EDIT:

"Sounds like a plan, But it might take me a while, I have to walk on three legs" Kovujin said with a sigh

Avalon
August 1st, 2005, 01:47 AM
((So true, so true, but you are forgetting that the story wouldn't be the same with the good ol' badies :evilgrin: ))

Shakou had slowed down his trott to a walk. The black lion had no problem on trailing Sengalo's sent through the savanna. "...he must know who I really am..." Shakou thought as his brisk walk through the savanna startled a group of zebra's not far off....

EDIT: I'll be off to bed now... see ya tomorrow:cheese: ))

Nela
August 1st, 2005, 01:48 AM
"Yes.... well, before we know it they won't be so little anymore." Nela said, sighing. "They're growing so fast..."

EDIT: "Oh... I forgot... well, I can give you another bath if you want," she said smiling.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 01:48 AM
"Too fast if you ask me, I still remember when Kara was a little cub and Scout was too, They were so precious" Kovujin said smiling, He didn't know if Nela knew about Scout, but Kovujin remembered it as if it was yesterday that it happened.

EDIT:

((ooc: BRB CAKE TIME!! WOOOOT! XD))

Nela
August 1st, 2005, 01:51 AM
((haha... okay^^))

Nela smiled. "yes, they were...." she sighed and nuzzled his mane, then started to feed Mara and Reno.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 01:52 AM
Scout and Kara ran outside to go play in the water. Scout being the showoffy type flips off the ledge landing into the water. "Come on in the water feels great today" He shouted to Kara.

Katse
August 1st, 2005, 01:52 AM
Sengalo kept walking for what seemed like hours, the images of his vision still staining his mind. Then, he stopped catching the scent of someone. He strained his eyes to see that it was Kovujin and the group. From where he was, Sengalo could see that Kovujin was in horrible condition. "The idiot must've gotten himself into another fight..." he said to himself. Sengalo's ears twitched when he heard a rustle in the grass and another scent caught his nose. "It can't be..." he said in disbelief. He hadn't smelled that scent in so long now. Sengalo turned to where he assumed he sensed the other presence.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 01:54 AM
((ooc: HEY I'M NOT AN IDIOT! XD back btw))
Kovujin stood up on three of his four legs and walked slowly and painfully to the Waterhole With Nela, "This hurts so much" Kovujin said wincing in pain.

Nela
August 1st, 2005, 01:56 AM
"Haha... okay, watch out!" Kara said with a leap into the water. She swam around and said, "Yeah you're right, it is nice!" She swam to shore, then shook out her fur.

Nela
August 1st, 2005, 01:57 AM
"We can stay back if you want..." Nela said worriedly. "The cubs will be fine on their own."

Katse
August 1st, 2005, 01:57 AM
((Ack!*shifty eyes* That wasn't me! It was Sengalo!*points*

Sengalo: What...?:confused: ))

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 01:58 AM
"No, lets go, I like watching them play anyways, I also need to clean these wounds" Kovujin said

((ooc: Nela clean out your inbox and sent messages, they're full ;)))

edit:
((ooc: lmao Katse, :idiot:))

Avalon
August 1st, 2005, 02:00 AM
((But I have time for one last post by me :D ))

Shakou halted as he could smell Sengalo ahead of him, the grass consealed him lifting his head, the black lion gave off small grin and walked up behind the young male. "So your still walking and breathing..." the voice said from behind Sengalo, as the black male came out of the grass. Hearing some comotion comming not far away the lion turned to the sound, seeing the wounded lion he arched a brow. "Another one gotten a punch I see.." Shakou said looking at Kovujin with a stern expresstion..

Nela
August 1st, 2005, 02:00 AM
((They are? *looks* Oh, I guess so! BRB))

"If you insist," Nela said to him.

((OKAY! Done! ^^ Try now... ))

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 02:02 AM
"Haha... okay, watch out!" Kara said with a leap into the water. She swam around and said, "Yeah you're right, it is nice!" She swam to shore, then shook out her fur.

Scout was stunned. "Leaving all ready? We were just about to have some fun" Scout said as he saw Kara get out of the water and shake her fur off. This wasn't like Kara to leave the water so quick. Scout decides to talk to her and see if there's something troubling her.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 02:04 AM
Kovujin and Nela made it to the Waterhole in about 10 minutes, "Sorry that I took so long guys, My leg and all I can't really travel that Fast" Kovujin sighed, Kovujin picked up a scent, it smelled... different, he just decided to let it go, he wasnt about to run off looking for trouble again. "So whats going on that we missed" Kovujin smiled as he nuzzled Nela.

Katse
August 1st, 2005, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Avalon
((But I have time for one last post by me :D ))

Shakou halted as he could smell Sengalo ahead of him, the grass consealed him lifting his head, the black lion gave off small grin and walked up behind the young male. "So your still walking and breathing..." the voice said from behind Sengalo, as the black male came out of the grass. Hearing some comotion comming not far away the lion turned to the sound, seeing the wounded lion he arched a brow. "Another one gotten a punch I see.." Shakou said looking at Kovujin with a stern expresstion..

Sengalo turned around to see who he expected, and yet, didn't. He smirked slightly, glad to see a familiar face. "Yeah..." he replied, "I've managed. It's been a while, Shakou..." He looked over at Kovujin in the distance. "He must've gotten himself in another fight..." Sengalo guessed with a straight face.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 02:07 AM
((ooc: an evil duo coming together calls for a good song.. Hmm Linkin Park- Place For My Head sounds good))

Katse
August 1st, 2005, 02:10 AM
((LOL, KTL. L. O. L.:p))

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 02:10 AM
((ooc: Yessum? XD Would you like a Metal song? XD Static X- The Monster There.. ;)))

Nela
August 1st, 2005, 02:12 AM
"No no, I'm fine. I just heard my parents, that's all." Kara said smiling. She ran and jumped off of the rock again.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 02:14 AM
Kovujin walked into the water, the cool water on his hot body made him feel good, but it burned like crazy, "ah, It burns curse this liquid" Kovujin uttered to himself. He laid down in the shallow water licking himself making sure to get dirt and everything off of him

Nela
August 1st, 2005, 02:17 AM
Nela followed him in and sat down in the shallow water, helping him.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 02:18 AM
Kovujin smiled, "Thanks, How are your wounds coming along, the ones on your stomach?" Kovujin asked, looking at her

Nela
August 1st, 2005, 02:24 AM
Nela looked down at her stomach. "Almost gone." she said. "It's going to be a scar, though." She nuzzled him softly.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 02:25 AM
Kovujin smiled, "First battle wound?" Kovujin asked, he had about three thousand scars on him from one place to another, but some werent visible from far away, the one on his stomach done by a hyena could be visible from about 10 feet away, He kept licking himself till all the dirt was gone.

Nela
August 1st, 2005, 02:29 AM
"Oh no... just long fur," she replied. "I have too many to count!"

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 02:31 AM
Kovujin smiled, he nuzzled her 'long fur' "Your Long fur is soft too, Just like a cubs fur" Kovujin said smiling. He sighed and watched Kara and Scout playing in the water together.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 02:34 AM
Scout and Kara swam around splashing each other and laughing. Scout playfully dunks Kara underwater.

Nela
August 1st, 2005, 02:36 AM
Kara comes back up and growls playfully, then does the same to him.

"Thanks," Nela replied. "Yours too," she laughed while nuzzling him.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 02:38 AM
Kovujin smiled, "hehe, Runs in the family, Kara's soft, Your soft, I'm soft, Wierd eh" Kovujin said winking at Nela, he continued laying in the water even though he was done with his bath, the cool water felt good to him.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 02:39 AM
Scout comes out and gets in a crouching position like he was about to pounce. He playfully pounces on Kara knocking her into the water playfully.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 02:40 AM
"If you look at them at first glance, it looks like they are really fighting, but when you know them more you would know they are only playing, Love is a powerful thing, one wrong move and Scout could probably end it with Kara," Kovujin said whispering to Nela, "you know she has a soft heart, if she gets clawed... God knows what will happen" Kovujin sighed.

Nela
August 1st, 2005, 02:41 AM
"Haha..." Nela laughed and layed down next to him, then licked his cheek. "They love to wrestle, eh?" she said to Kovujin. "I'm sure they're fine."

Kara laughs and sprints out of the water, then leaps off the rock again, splahing Scout.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 02:43 AM
"Yup, Thats all I ever see them playing, Wrestling" Kovujin laughed, "All we did back home was wrestle too, Guess that goes in the family too" Kovujin smiled.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 02:43 AM
Scout swims over to Kovujin seeing him sigh while they were playing. "Something the matter" Scout says.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 02:45 AM
Kovujin looked up and smiled, "Nope was just sighing cause i couldnt get out there and have fun with you two" Kovujin lied, this was the first time in his life he could ever think of that he ever lied to someone, kovujin wouldnt tell Scout what he really thought, the he'd be even more careful with Kara. He looked away and looked back at Nela with a smile

Nela
August 1st, 2005, 02:47 AM
Nela smiled back, knowing it wasn't the truth, and nuzzled his cheek.

"Go off and play, we're fine," she said warmly.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 02:47 AM
Scout could see straight through his lie. "I'm your best friend Kovujin you can tell me what's bothering you I mean if you can't trust me who can you trust? I promise whatever it is I won't laugh or be upset or anything", Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 02:50 AM
Kovujin looked at Scout again, "i'm not lieing Scout. I'm..... " Kovujin sighed, "I just don't want you to make any mistakes, You guys wrestle so much, one mistake and you claw her, and well.. She might not trust you anymore Scout.." Kovujin said, "Sorry for the lie, I didn't want to upset you" Kovujin said with a frown on his face.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 02:53 AM
Scout shows Kovujin his paw like he was saying whenever they wrestled Scout made sure not to use his claws. "I only use my claws for like scratching trees and stuff. I would never use my claws when I'm playing with Kara." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 02:55 AM
Kovujin smiled and ruffled up his mane a little, "Its called an Accident Scout, they always happen" Kovujin said pushing him into the deep end of the water where Kara was waiting to pounce on him.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 02:58 AM
Kovujin smiled and ruffled up his mane a little, "Its called an Accident Scout, they always happen" Kovujin said pushing him into the deep end of the water where Kara was waiting to pounce on him.

Kara pins Scout's arms down as she pounces on him. "Don't worry Kovujin I always am very very careful to make sure the accidents don't happen." Scout said smiling.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 03:00 AM
Kovujin smiled, he whispered to Nela , "He wont know about the one accident that will change his life forever" Kovujin said winking to Nela hoping she knew what he was talking about.

Nela
August 1st, 2005, 03:02 AM
Nela laughed a little, then nodded, smiling.

Kara had him pinned and splashed at him happily.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 03:03 AM
Scout splashed her back happilyas he keeps on getting wetter and wetter. And then he starts to lick her nose.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 03:03 AM
Kovujin laid his head down on his paws and his face went underwater, he forgot he was still in the water, "Opps" Kovujin said laughing as he shook the water off his face, "My bad" Kovujin said smiling.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 03:32 AM
Kara looked over to Scout, she whispered in his ear, "Hey I have a plan follow me" Kara said getting out of the water she got behind Nela and Kovujin and waited for Scout to get in postion, "You pounce on Kovujin, I'll get Nela" Kara snickered.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 03:39 AM
"Oh I like that idea" Scout whispered sneakily. "This is gonna be so much fun" Scout said. He stays real close to the ground Smiling evilly. He started to breathe slower. And then he pounces on Kovujin. "Gotcha" Scout said with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 03:41 AM
Kovujin jumped into the air about 3 feet and landed on his sore foot "ahhH! whos there" Kovujin was so scared he didn't even realize he was in pain.

Kara crept up and jumped on Nela's Back "GOTCHA MOM!" Kara yelled,

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 03:43 AM
Scout fell off Kovujin's back from laughing so hard. He high fives Kara. "Great idea Kara we got them both good". Scout laughed.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 03:45 AM
Kovujin fell back on the water on his back, his nerves were rattled, he felt like his heart had stopped, he was so scared, he knew it was Scout but he was scared to death.

Kara smiled giving Scout a high-five, "Yeah we got em good didn't we" Kara said smiling

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 03:48 AM
"Relax buddy I was only kidding with you" He said to Kovujin. Tell you what you owe me a time where you get to sneak up on me when I'm least expecting it"Scout said.

"Yeah, we really scared them good. We make a great team" Scout said rubbing noses with her.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 03:50 AM
Kovujin smiled, he was going to get him back, He got over top of Scout, pinning him down, he growled loudly, acting as mean as he could, he bit his lip till blood came out, "YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR THAT SCOUT" Kovujin said laughing evily, He raised his Paw and acted like he was going to cut him and slammed his paw down on the ground beside him, he got up and moved off Scout laughing at the fear in him, "That was so funny! That was better than you scaring me, now you know how I felt!" Kovujin said giving Scout a noggie.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 03:55 AM
Scout playfully growled at Kovujin as he was giving him the noogie."You just wait I'm gonna get you bkack for this" Scout said playfully eagerly planning the next time he take Kovujin by surprise.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 03:57 AM
"How about... No" Kovujin said picking on the cub pushing him in the water, Kovujin walked back up to Nela who was sitting in the water , she was obviously scared , he nuzzled her and sat close to her, "Love you Nela" Kovujin said with a sweet voice.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 04:01 AM
Scout got out of twater and sits on Kovujin's back. "Sorry about scaring you You're just so east to scare I could resist" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 04:04 AM
Kovujin smiled, "So you like picking on other peoples fears and weaknesses, you little fuzzball" Kovujin said laughing

Kara laughed and rolled on the ground "A FUZZBALL AHAHAHAHA" she ran up to Scout and jumped on Kovujin's back
"Oof!" Kovujin said
"Well Scout your MY FUZZBALL" Kara said nuzzling him and putting her nose on his.

EDIT:
Kovujin now was in extreme pain in his back, his back had hurt him anywhere else any more than anything, but he didn't want to tell the cubs to get off, they were having so much fun, That was Kovujins personality, Caring about others and not giving a crap what happened to him. He grunted in pain.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 04:15 AM
Scout touches noses with her too. Knowing that her father was in pain decides to wrestle with Kara so that her dad could heal and then they pounce on him again.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 04:17 AM
Kovujin sighed, He was glad they got off his back, he laid back down in the water, letting the cool water rush around his body. the coolness felt so great to him he layed there watching Scout and Kara Wrestle with each other.

Lion King Stu
August 1st, 2005, 09:45 AM
"I know" Twilight smirked and shook his mane as he got up making it come loose from his face while some still remained; he pawed at some of it and shook his mane once more.
He slowly padded out of the water and shook his body sending water flying everywhere and on Nala.
"Oh sorry did I get you" Twilight smirked and pawed at his mane again which continued to stick to parts of his face.

((For Nala girl))

Nala The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu "I know" Twilight smirked and shook his mane as he got up making it come loose from his face while some still remained; he pawed at some of it and shook his mane once more.
((For Nala girl))

:Ohno: ''you did that on purpose'' :mad:
she wated for Twilight to dry his mane off and pushed him back into the water.
''now who's wet'' she smirked,
whilst going away from the waters edge out of reach of Twilight wetting her :haha:

Lion King Stu
August 1st, 2005, 09:59 AM
Twilight laughed as he rose to the surface and squirted some water out of his mouth like a fountain.
"Sorry about that" he smirked to her "And yeah I am" he laughed and padded out of the water again and shook himself dry away from Nala before shaking his mane getting the same effect as before.
He padded over to Nala and stood in front of her; he pounced at her pinning her to the ground.
"Sorry about that" he smirked and licked her nose.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 01:31 PM
Scout playfully pounces on Kara pinning her arms down. "Pinned Ya" Scout yelled victoriously He had such a fun time wrestling with his girlfriend.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 01:33 PM
"No you didnt" Kara said rolling him over and pinning him down to the ground, "The way I see it I pinned you" Kara said winking at Scout

King Simba
August 1st, 2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"Ok..." Asha laughs a little, "Wouldn't want the others to steal our breakfast..." she smiles and purrs gently to Katai, stretching her paws out in front of her and sighing contentedly.
"Let's go for it then before any of the others wake up. In that case, we'd better stay quiet." Katai whispers to Asha as he begins to climb down from the rocks. He waits at the bottom for Asha.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 02:13 PM
"No you didnt" Kara said rolling him over and pinning him down to the ground, "The way I see it I pinned you" Kara said winking at Scout

Scout flips her over pinning her down. "If that's what you see I think you need you need to get your vision checked" Scout says with a laugh licking her nose.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 02:18 PM
Kara wrapped her tail around Scouts left hind leg and pulled it under him tripping him, then she pushed him over with her paw and pounced on top of him, "Nope you need to get yours checked." Kara said smiling.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 02:23 PM
Scout was shocked how she did that. "How did you....... WHy did you........ How did you do that?" Scout said surprisingly. Scout was amazed that she did that maybe girls were much more smarter then him.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 02:24 PM
"Mom taught me how to get out of Predicaments like that incase someone trapped me" Kara said smiling, she was proud of herself, She licked Scout's Nose, "Its okay, You boys shouldnt know this stuff anyways." Kara smiled.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 02:32 PM
"I have the smartest girlfriend in the world" Scout said with pride. He rolled over till he was on top of her pinning her arms down. "You think you could teach me how to do that?" Scout says pleadingly licking her nose.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 02:34 PM
Kara smiled, "Nope" Kara did another trick her mother taught her, she hoped she wouldnt hurt Scout doing it, she took her hind legs and pushed them on Scouts stomach and pushed him off her and he fell on his back, she pounced back on him pinning him to the ground, "Only girls are allowed to know.. Unless your a girl Scout" Kara said giggling on top of him, she returned the lick on his nose.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 02:58 PM
Kara smiled, "Nope" Kara did another trick her mother taught her, she hoped she wouldnt hurt Scout doing it, she took her hind legs and pushed them on Scouts stomach and pushed him off her and he fell on his back, she pounced back on him pinning him to the ground, "Only girls are allowed to know.. Unless your a girl Scout" Kara said giggling on top of him, she returned the lick on his nose.

"AWWWWWW, man Come on." Scout said. Scout thinks about something. "I know a trick too watch" Scout wraps his tail around her left hind leg and pulls gently she flips over. Scout pounced back on her stomach pinning her down with a smirk on his face. And then he nuzzles her.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 02:59 PM
Kara laughed, "That almost seemed like what I did to you Scout, You watched me do that no fair" Kara said smiling, she bent her head up to nuzzle him when she grabbed his sides with her paws and rolled over and got on top putting her front paws on the ground and then she spread her back legs out so she couldnt be pushed over by Scouts legs, this was perfect, "Lets see ya get out of this one my little Scout" Kara said with a big brin on her face.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 03:02 PM
"Actually Ballard taught me that. It had nothing to me with me cheating. Please let me up you can't keep me pinned forever can you?" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 03:03 PM
Kara smirked at Scout, "Yeah. I can" Kara laughed not letting Scout off the ground, She just sat there and nuzzled him.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 03:06 PM
Scout flips her over amazingly enough. "Once again proving the point that girls may be smarter then boys but not stronger" Scout says with a smirk and then he licks her nose again. Scout could wrestle with Kara all day. She was just so much fun to wrestle with.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 03:08 PM
Kara laughed, "I let you do that you know." Kara smiled trying to cover up her mistake.
"I bet you no matter what Stance you take in a pin, I can get out Scout, Wanna try?" Kara said with a grin on her face.
---
Kovujin looked back, "Oh boy, Cubs these days, so full of energy" Kovujin said quietly.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 03:12 PM
Scout laughed."Sure you're on let's make it a bit more interesting If I pin you in a stance that you can't get out of you have to tell me I'm the greatest cub who's ever lived. Deal?" Scout says with a smile extending his paw.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 03:13 PM
Kara smiled, doesnt really sound much of a win for you," Kara said smiling, "I'll give ya a winners kiss for ya if you win" Kara said, "Only if you win" she smiled.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 03:17 PM
"Well here's something for you" Scout gives her a good luck kiss. "I'm ready to start when you are" Scout said getting into a playful fighting stance.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 03:30 PM
Kara laughed, Your the one trying to pin me not the opposite way" Kara said laying down on her back, "Try and keep me down Scout" Kara giggled, She let out a little roar.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 03:42 PM
Scout pins her down his little muscles flexing Scout was kinda strong he makes sure to stand his ground so she can't kick him off.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 03:43 PM
Kara smiled, "Are you for postive you have me the way you want me?" Kara asked smiling with an evil looking grin

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 03:50 PM
Scout uses the rest of his strength to pin her down He was trying extra hard not to hurt her he even put his back paws together so as to not be pushed off.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 03:54 PM
Kara struggled under Scouts wieght and force he was exerting on her, she looked around him she snickered, she took her hind leg paws and put them on the outside of Scout's hind legs and pulled them torward her causing Scout to lose his balance. His back end fell down and he let go of Kara for a second, Kara grabbed his sides and pushed him off her with her front paws and jumped on top of him breathing heavily, "Got Ya," but before she could finish it Scout rolled her over and pinned her again, "Blast, Almost had You" Kara said smiling. She pushed her neck forwards and there noses touched, "You beat me fair and square" Kara said with a giggle.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 03:58 PM
"Hey don't forget that lick you promised if I beat you" Scout said. Rubbing noses with her.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 03:59 PM
Kara smiled, her soft, Pink tongue ran across his cheek, "There ya go winner, as promised" Kara said smiling. She laid her head back on the ground, "So now what? Have a party that you beat me?" Kara joked.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 04:03 PM
"Yeah I think I will have a party" Scout said jokingly. He rolls off her and lies next to her licking her ear. Scout had forgotten that was her tickelish spot.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 04:05 PM
She started laughing, "You little devil" Kara said, "Stop licking me there!" Kara said holding her paws against her ears, she Started stroking his stomach in his ticklish spot, "Revenge, sweet sweet, Revenge" Kara said smiling.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 04:10 PM
Scout starts laughing hysterically kicking his hind legs careful not to hurt her. "Okay that's it." Scout said playfully through his laughing. "If it a tickle fight you want bring ito on." Scout said playfully. Scout said licking her ear continuously.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 04:14 PM
Kara started laughing her head off, "no NO stop!" Kara said, she started getting up on all fours and started running away from Scout, "you'll never catch me now"

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 04:16 PM
"Oh yes I will Kara" Scout said playfully. He chases after her and playfully pounces onto Kara's back and starts licking her ear again.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 04:17 PM
"Nooo!" Kara said covering her ears with her paws, "Ha!, Mr smart one can't lick me there now" Kara said proud she thought of something to do to defend herself from his onslaughts of tickling.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 04:21 PM
Scout playfully moves her paws with his nose and goes back to tickling her.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 04:23 PM
Kara started laughing again, she pushed Scout of him and jumped on him pinning him down tickling his stomach, "My turn!"

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 04:29 PM
Scout was laughing Hysterically. Scout was having so much fun having a tickle fight with Kara. In all of the games they've played she just seemed like the best one to play them with. Scout tries to flip her over and he finally rolls on top her pinning her paws down playfully so she couldn't cover her ears. Scout started licking both her ears.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 04:31 PM
"Nooo" Kara yelled in laughter, "Why, Scout" kara said playing, She couldnt control her laughter,
---
Kovujin stalked up behind Scout quietly He was behind him, a shadow formed over him blocking the light, he grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and put him down on the ground holding him there with his paw,
"Get em Kara" Kovujin said
"Thanks dad" Kara said with a grin as she started tickling Scouts stomach again.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 04:36 PM
"Cheater" Scout yelled over his hysterical laughter. Scout started to playfully struggle out of Kovujin's grasp laughing hysterically"You just wait till you're better Kovujin. You're gonna pay for this" Scout said playfully over his laughter.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 04:37 PM
"Yeah right, and my middle name is charlotte" kovujin joked, as he let go of Scout, "Your on your own now Kara" Kovujin said walking back to the waterhole.
--
"I think I can handle it from here" Kara said pouncing on Scout and licking his cheek.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 04:41 PM
Scout licked her cheek back. She nuzzled her face with his. "You know don't tell Ballard this but I've had more fun with you then anyone else.......

Ballard walked up. Kinda overhearing what Scout just said.

Ballard: Don't tell me what?

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 04:42 PM
Kara said smiling, "He said not to tell you that he loves you more than anything, he loves us equal isnt that nice" , she lied but she had to.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 04:49 PM
"Yeah Ballard I love you Kiki and Ballard the same way" Scout said nuzzling her. While he was nuzzling he mouths out "Thanks Kara I owe you one"

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW, that is so sweet Scout" Ballard said She licks him on the nose and rubs noses with with him and walks away.

Scout licks Kara twice on the nose. "Thanks I could have gotten into a little bit of trouble right there" Scout said nuzzling her. "Thanks for bailing me out Kara I love you" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 04:55 PM
"Your welcome Scout, anything for a friend" Kara said using the line she heard her Father say once,
"Now what do you want to do? I'll go with you on anything... as long as tickling isnt involved" Kara joked

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 04:59 PM
"Okay then how about me and you play Tag then" Scout sais in interest eager to play the game with his girlfriend he leaps up and gets into the position like he's trying to say "I'm ready to play"

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 05:00 PM
Kara smiled and laughed a little at Scouts anticipation, "Sure Scout," Kara said tagging Scout "Your it" kara laughed and ran away.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 05:44 PM
Scout chases after her. "I'm gonna get you" Scout yelled playfully laughing. He chased Kara all around the watering hole. Scout tags her side. "Tag you're it" Scout said laughing. He playfully jumps over her and dares her to tag him but at the last moment runs off.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 05:50 PM
Kara runs off after Scout, she could'nt catch up with him or could she. she put in a extra push of speed with everything she had to catch up with Scout, she came up to him, she jumped on him. Scout and her rolled a few times before coming to a stop "Gotcha" Kara said smiling

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 06:34 PM
Scout chases after Kara. She was hard to catch. Suddenly Scout decided to take her by surprise.

He climbed up a tree and followed her. He playfully pounced on Kara from the tree when the time was right. "Tag you're it" Scout says.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 06:37 PM
Kara almost jumped out of her fur when Scout came out of the tree, that was something she totally wasnt even suspecting, She smiled at him, "Why you" Kara said running after Scout, they had ran almost near the waterhole, Kara caught up with Scout she pounced on him and they rolled and kept rolling till they hit the water, she came up out from under water and waited for Scout to come up, "Whoops" Kara said smiling.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 06:39 PM
Scout came up gasping for breath he felt as if he was about to die in there because he wasn't expecting to go underwater.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 06:39 PM
Kara smiled and swam up to him, "Are you okay?" Kara asked worriedly, She nuzzled him on his cheek, "Sorry about that"

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 06:42 PM
Kara smiled and swam up to him, "Are you okay?" Kara asked worriedly, She nuzzled him on his cheek, "Sorry about that"

After Scout has caught his breath he nuzzles Kara's cheek back. "I'm fine" Scout says with a smile. Licking her nose.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 06:43 PM
Kara smiled and returned the lick, "Glad to hear", She swam up to the bank and got out of the water dripping wet, she shaked then started shaking her body dry and when she thought it was dry enough she sprawled out on a rock laying on her back getting in the sun to dry her off more.

Melody of Scar
August 1st, 2005, 06:50 PM
Naeri watches them all play from a distance, her silver eyes glowing in the sunlight. She crouches down further on the rock she's huddled on, hoping that they don't notice her. She sticks out like a sore thumb to say the least - her off-white fur is a stark contrast to the browns and greens of the grassland, and even moreso to the gray rock she's crouching on.

She has an inner desire to run and join them, of course, but she doesn't trust anyone anymore, especially not after the destruction of her pride. She begins to toy uneasily with the black feather and red star hanging from her neck, not knowing whether to approach or run away. After a moment she slips like liquid off the rock and into the grass, sneaking around the group. She wants to get closer and watch them play, and there was a perfect rock for spying not twenty feet away.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 06:59 PM
Kara shivered while laying on the rock, she had an erry feeling that someone or something was watching her. she looked around but didn't see anyone, "just my imagination playing tricks on me or something.." Kara said in a quiet voice. she layed her head back down on the rock closing her eyes shielding them from the bright sun as she bathed in the sun, the warm sun shining down on her white underbelly felt very good after being in the cold water.

Simba22
August 1st, 2005, 07:03 PM
Scout layed down beside her. Sensing another lion's presense as well but Scout shakes off the feeling and cuddles next to Kara.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 07:07 PM
Kara smiled as she felt another Lion get next to her, she knew it was Scout cause the fur was very fuzzy and furry(Same thing I knowXD) "Hi Scout" Kara said without opening her eyes. She opened her eyes and licked his nose, "How ya doing now?" Kara said smiling, she was getting a little wet from Scout's fur but she didn't tell him that.

gah, I dry off and he gets me wet again, silly cubby, Kara thought to herself, but I still love him with every inch of my heart

Melody of Scar
August 1st, 2005, 07:09 PM
Naeri climbs slowly up the rock, grunting quietly as she hauls herself ontop of it. She's in the middle of a dip and remains crouched down, where no one can see her. After a moment she carefully pokes her head up over the top. Her ears lay flat against her head, probably in a vain attempt to hide herself, and she hopes she looks like a white bump on top of the rock.

...With silver eyes and a face full of markings.

She lowers her head again with a sigh then jumps to the ground, moving slowly along the edge of the rock until she's next to it. She remains huddled against it as she watches them, noticing one of them is sunbathing at the edge of the watering pool now.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 07:10 PM
((ooc: this is getting exciting, another bad guy, or a good guy. Hmm Find out only in! The Adolescent Years RP! XD.... Lmao, Brb get some cake anyone want some XD?))
EDIT:
((ooc: back))

Kovujin's ears perked, he looked around, he smelled something, a new scent, He looked over to where Scout and Kara were layed out on a rock, it looked like they were sleeping, but Kara's eyes were open they were sunbatheing. he looked around some more, he couldnt find anything, but he smelled, it. he didn't want to get up or move around much because he didn't want to scare his mate or the cubs. he just decided to stay on alert and see if the scent got stronger or if he could hear anything, he yawned and acted like he didn't notice anything. he was looking around, to make sure, and see if the animal with the new scent would make any mistakes that might blow there cover.

Katse
August 1st, 2005, 07:23 PM
Catching the scent of another presence, Sengalo's ears swiveled in Naeri, followed by his head. "Looks like we have another visitor," he thought aloud with a smirk. He looked at Shakou for a second, then turned and walked off to investigate.

Nala The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 07:30 PM
Twilight laughed as he rose to the surface and squirted some water out of his mouth like a fountain.
"Sorry about that" he smirked to her "And yeah I am" he laughed and padded out of the water again and shook himself dry away from Nala before shaking his mane getting the same effect as before.
He padded over to Nala and stood in front of her; he pounced at her pinning her to the ground.
"Sorry about that" he smirked and licked her nose.

''you better be'' Nala smirked, laughiing at the fuzzy fur Twilight had. ''hey, i didn't see that one coming'' Nala laughed as Twilight pounced on her. Spotting whats that on pride rock? that wasn't there before'' she said looking at Twilight.

Lion King Stu
August 1st, 2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
''you better be'' Nala smirked, laughiing at the fuzzy fur Twilight had. ''hey, i didn't see that one coming'' Nala laughed as Twilight pounced on her. Spotting whats that on pride rock? that wasn't there before'' she said looking at Twilight.

"You know I am" Twilight purred and softly nuzzled Nala's cheek before smiling down at her again "I know you didn't" he laughed softly through his purring "I can suprise you as well you know" he smirked.
He turned around after Nala questioned.
"Huh what I don't see anything" he said slightly confused turning away from Nala and glancing back at Pride Rock.

Avalon
August 1st, 2005, 07:36 PM
Shakou too could sense the presence of another feline in the breeze. Meeting Sengalo's look he just gave off a slite nod as Sengalo walked over too investigate. Shakou looked after the young lion with an expressionless face. "... he must know sooner or later that I am not any lion.." the black lion thought too himself, on his face it was hard too tell what he was thinking...

Melody of Scar
August 1st, 2005, 07:43 PM
Naeri knows she's blown her cover by being too interested. She blinks then turns and moves quietly through the grasses, listening intently to make sure no one is coming up behind her. She is well away from the safety of the rock when she realizes that Sengalo is closer than she thought.

She spins towards him and freezes, crouching as low against the ground as possible. Her silver eyes grow wider as he draws nearer, and Naeri hopes that he doesn't harbor any thoughts of eating or attacking her. She takes a step backwards, tense to run, but not daring to yet.

Katse
August 1st, 2005, 07:57 PM
Sengalo stopped when Naeri now knew that he had caught her. He stood a few feet from her, arching an eyebrow at her reaction. "It's not very smart to be sneaking about here," he said calmly, "wouldn't you agree?" He could tell that this lioness was already tense about him. She looked like she was about to bolt.

Melody of Scar
August 1st, 2005, 08:07 PM
Naeri stares up at him but slowly stops shaking. Something about his calm voice and the fact he didn't attack her right away eases her nerves, although she still doesn't trust him entirely. She slowly picks herself up, her eyes not leaving his. She remains alert, watching his every move cautiously. For all she knows he's a member of the pride that attacked hers and had followed Tennra and her here, and was now going to...

She shakes the thought out of her head then averts her eyes and shakes her head slowly in response to his question. She had a feeling she'd be caught eventually, and as such should have stayed in the cave where Tennra had left her.

Nala The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 08:10 PM
"You know I am" Twilight purred and softly nuzzled Nala's cheek before smiling down at her again "I know you didn't" he laughed softly through his purring "I can suprise you as well you know" he smirked.
He turned around after Nala questioned.
"Huh what I don't see anything" he said slightly confused turning away from Nala and glancing back at Pride Rock.

''but im quicker than you'' she laughed softly before nuzzling Twilight cheek back. ''I'm not sure who or what it is, but there's something over there on our rock, I can scence it'' she looked worried. ''let's go see'' she grinned