PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 10:58 AM
"Oh yeah, thats right.." Kara said looking at the ground, the thought of Scout's parents again made her sad, "How about.. the future?" Kara asked, "Where would you like to live when were older Scout?

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Scout smiles at the thought of a Happy topic that doesn't make the both of them depressed. "I think we should live in that secret hideout I showed you It has everything a river for us to swim in and loads of places to play and It's big enough for us to raise a family when we're much older. " Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 11:06 AM
Kara smiled, "Yeah I was thinking the same thing, and another question Scout, How many cubs, and what are there names if we had any?" Kara asked, she liked talking about this kinda stuff, it made her feel, more grown up.

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Kiki and Karifu came up to the cubs
kiki:*to kara*hey what are you doing ?*she said with a smile*

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Kara leaped in the air with fear , "Eek!, Oh, its only you, thank goodness, thought it was someone else for a moment, were not doing much, just talking about our plans for the future, and what we would do during it" Kara said smiling.

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 11:20 AM
"oh,im not doing anything really,is bored,me and my mom is going on a small adven,,,advent.....*she couldnt say the word right*
karifu:adventure

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 11:21 AM
Kara laughed, "So I see, Not much to be adventuring here with me and Scout, We're just walking around talking.." Kara said, "When your older Kiki, you'll know what were talkin about" Kara said smiling at her.

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 12:08 PM
kiki looked around
"er ok,when i'm older,can't wait when i'm a little older"

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kara smiled, "Yeah I was thinking the same thing, and another question Scout, How many cubs, and what are there names if we had any?" Kara asked, she liked talking about this kinda stuff, it made her feel, more grown up.

Scout for right now hated to act grown up. He just wanted to act like a kid. "I think we should have about 2 or 3" Scout said. He didn't want to think about names yet because even though he was in love with Kara he wanted to wait a while before thinking about names for them. "Yeah, Kiki one day when you're older you're gonna feel the same way about a boy that I feel about Kara. And when that day comes I'm gonna be here for you helping you out. " Scout says nuzzling Kiki gently.

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 12:16 PM
"what if i dont want to wait,it's no fun,just waiting here,i wanna go look for other worlds out there and if there are any more worlds then why are we here,stuck in the pridelands"

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
"what if i dont want to wait,it's no fun,just waiting here,i wanna go look for other worlds out there and if there are any more worlds then why are we here,stuck in the pridelands"

"Because it's a very dangerous world out there Kiki, you're in such a rush to grow up why not just be a kid? It's a heck of a lot more fun. You'll understand some day". Scout said.

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 12:34 PM
"well i'm gonna find those other worlds,im going Scout,im going now"

ooc:karifu is in the den now btw

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 12:45 PM
"No you're not"Scout said. "You're gonna stay right here where it's safe trust me Kiki I've seen a lot of things I've been to a lot of places I nearly had myself killed quite a few times just by adventuring off. Now, you are not going out there alone Kiki so, I'm either coming with you or I'm gonna tell mom what your about to do."Scout said.

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Kiki:i'm going away to find another place thats all i'm asking

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 12:47 PM
"Well I'm coming with you Kiki but if you get me killed it's not my fault." Scout said worriedly.

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Kiki:just stay,i dont want you to get hurt ,your choice*she ran ahead*

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 12:51 PM
Scout decides to tell someone. "Mom, Mom," Scout says running into the den . "Kiki ran off I tried to stop her"

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Karifu:WHAT!!!!!She's gone!!!??
Kiki was really far away now btw

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 12:57 PM
"Yeah, I tried to stop her I don't know where she's headed you better go find her" Scout said worriedly.

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 12:59 PM
karifu:back in a flash
karifu soon caught up with kiki and grabbed her by the scruff of her neck kiki was growling

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 01:07 PM
((ooc: wow I see your trying to bring in Kingdom Hearts plot in here, with worlds XD))
Kara had sat followed Kiki, she decided to talk to her, a little girl talk, maybe thats what she needed. "Kiki, sometimes you should think about what your doing before you actually do them, sometimes the things you do can get someone in trouble, or something or someone could be hurt from your actions, next time please don't try and run away," Kara said nuzzling Kiki while she was in Karifu's muzzle.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 01:11 PM
"Sorry Kiki it's for your own good" Scout said as Kiki was growling her mother in her mouth.

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 01:11 PM
((occ hahaha lol,your right,now i cant stop laughing)))

Karifu put Kiki down

Kiki:i know.i just wanted some fun,i feel noone likes me anymore :alone:

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Kara felt bad, how could Kiki think that, she had been showing her so much attention
"Why would you think that Kiki, Your brother and I love you, even though i'm not in your family i'd still like to be able to look after you and keep you safe" Kara said hugging Kiki, "everyone loves you thats why we look after you and try to keep you safe"

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 01:16 PM
"im glad you like me Kara"she said hugging her ,"im just a little stupid sometimes"

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Kara smiled, "We all are sometimes Kiki, Just sometimes you got to think about what your stupid idea is, and what the consequences of that Idea will be"

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Kiki:besides,if i did go to another world,what would i do there,but ,how would we know by just sitting here,i dont know im so confused

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Kara smiled, cubs and there over imaginations, "Kiki, I don't think there is any other worlds, if so, the lions of the past would have visited them and came back to tell us, and my Father has ventured a long ways and been to many Prides and never heard of such worlds" Kara said trying not to laugh. "This is the only world I think.."

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 01:44 PM
kiki:i am just gonna stay here,i dont wanna get into trouble

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 01:45 PM
"Thats good to hear Kiki, you made a good choice" Kara said nuzzling her to make her feel better, "so now what do ya'll want to do?" Kara asked,

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 01:46 PM
((occ hahaha lol,your right,now i cant stop laughing)))

Karifu put Kiki down

Kiki:i know.i just wanted some fun,i feel noone likes me anymore :alone:

Scout feels so bad for Kiki. He decides to hug her too.

"Like Kara said because she's so smart" Scout said looking at Kara lovingly and then turning back to Kiki. "The reason we look out for you is because we love you Kiki. If we didn't love you we'd let you do whatever you wanted cause we wouldn't care about you. But we do care about you and we love you. You know Kiki I am just like you I was always venturing off trying to find whole new places to explore. But you know Kiki you might not be able to go explore but I want you to know that we could always have fun and we will always care deeply about you"Scout said.

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 01:46 PM
"i dont mind Kara,your choice"nuzzling her back

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 01:48 PM
"Lets ask Scout" Kara asked. "Scout what do you want to do, Play a game? Or go home" Kara asked.

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout feels so bad for Kiki. He decides to hug her too.

"Like Kara said because she's so smart" Scout said looking at Kara lovingly and then turning back to Kiki. "The reason we look out for you is because we love you Kiki. If we didn't love you we'd let you do whatever you wanted cause we wouldn't care about you. But we do care about you and we love you. You know Kiki I am just like you I was always venturing off trying to find whole new places to explore. But you know Kiki you might not be able to go explore but I want you to know that we could always have fun and we will always care deeply about you"Scout said.

Kiki:*hugs scout back*i am so glad i didnt go now

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Kara smiled "Group hug!" Kara said throwing her arm around Scout and Kiki bringing them close together for the three of them to hug.

Katse
July 29th, 2005, 02:07 PM
((Dawwwww.....:D))
Sengalo was now by himself again by the water hole. He went back to his perch on the boulder over the water. He let out a small laugh to himself. I guess I've earned their trust now... he thought to himself they really think that I'm not much of a threat to them anymore... He smirked to himself. Ignorant fools... Sengalo turned over on the rock to lay on his back and gaze up at the sky. He then remembered Shakou. It had been so long since he'd last seen the black lion. Sengalo wondered whatever happened to him. He then remembered the training and the strange event that completed it. Sengalo put a paw to his chest, the same spot Shakou had penetrated him to take out that black parasite those many weeks before. Sengalo's pitch black mane replaced the area now. Sengalo was almost full grown. He remembered the reason Shakou did what he did. It was so Sengalo could learn mind control, but how was he to make it work?

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 02:11 PM
While Kara, Kiki, and Scout were hugging, Kara pressed her head against Scouts as to nuzzle him and said, "I love you Scout, and I always will" Kara said to him in a quiet voice.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 02:14 PM
"Lets ask Scout" Kara asked. "Scout what do you want to do, Play a game? Or go home" Kara asked.

"Well I don't want to go home so let's play a game" Scout said. He felt so happy after the group hug he didn't even care what they played.

Scout licked Kara's face. "I'll always love you too". Scout said quietly. "Nothing would ever change that" He said in a whisper.

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 02:17 PM
kiki:yeah lets play a game,but what shall we play ?

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 02:21 PM
"Up too You guys" Kara said smiling looking at Scout, "I'll play anything as usual" Kara said laughing , thats all she ever did anymore , be with Scout,and Play.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 02:30 PM
"Well how about we play in the water"? Scout said seeing the water by the den. "Doesn't look like we have much alone time with adults and family members popping in every second Scout said in a very low whisper to Kara.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 02:32 PM
"Yeah I know what you mean, it can get annoying at some time not getting to spend time with someone alone without somoene coming up to us" Kara said whispering into Scouts ear.

"Sure lets go play in the water" Kara said walking ahead of everyone as a sign for them to follow her.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Scout follows Kara. "Hey Kara watch this" Scout said going up to the waterfall. He swims toward the the water fall and flies off the water fall and dives in off the high platform.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 02:40 PM
"Wow nice Scout!" Kara said smiling, "I can't do that, Kinda afraid of hights" Kara laughed. She dove underwater and swam around under the water at the bottem collecting a few shells.

((ooc: I wonder if shells are here.. hmm oh well))

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 02:42 PM
Scout waves Kiki into the water. "Come on in Kiki the water's nice and cool today" Scout said.

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Kiki steps into the water and just gets on her back and swims

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Scout playfully starts splashing her.

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 02:50 PM
"hey quit it im relaxing"she has a day dream

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 02:52 PM
"Sorry sis" Scout said. He floats over to Kara maybe she wanted to have a splash fight.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Kara laughed, "Dont accidentally roll over and drown yourself now Kiki"

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Scout swims up." Hey Kara you find anything?" He asked meaning shells. Since Kiki obviously didn't want to play in the water with Scout. He turns to Kara. "You wanna play with me in the water? Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 03:03 PM
"Yeah I found a lot of shells" Kara said laying them on the bank, "Sure i'll play with you in the water Scout" Kara said jumping into the water without creating a splash.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 03:07 PM
"WOw, how'd you do that?" Scout said in amazement.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Kara came up out of the water gasping for air, "Talent" Kara said winking at Scout, "Only us girls can do it, cause were so much better than you guys" Kara said laughing, Her necklace fell off when she shook her head, "Opps" Kara said diving in after it underwater, She came up with it in her paw, "I keep forgetting to take these off" Kara sighed as she placed the two necklaces next to the shells.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 03:16 PM
"Better then guys Huh?" He playfully growls at Kara and then pounces on her pinning her arms down with a smirk on his face.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Kara pushed him off with a little force, but only playfully and jumped on him pinning him down hard, and not letting go, "Yes, Better" Kara said smiling on top of Scout, "Whatcha gonna do now little Scout" Kara said giggling.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 03:19 PM
Scout flips her over pinning her down so she can't push Scout off her. "That's what I'm gonna do" Scout says with a playful chuckle.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Kara struggles under Scouts grasp, "eh, Uh" kara said moving left and right with her body trying to shake him off, She finally gave up, "Well.. Were smarter! but not stronger" Kara said snickering. Then she licked Scout's nose, and.. "Your always so cute when you put on that face" Kara said smiling.

Lion King Stu
July 29th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Yeah...yeah" Twilight smirked and ran after Nala.
He ran up the steep slope of the graveyard and into the grass once more but still coverd in dust which seemed to blow away slightly as he ran after Nala.
As they neared the waterhole he smirked to himself and thought about pouncing on her when she was at the waterhole.
"You know your dusty as well" he laughed looking at Nala as he lagged behind her slgihtly still.
As they reached the waterhole he pounced playfully right at her hoping to send him and her into the water.
((For Nala))

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Kara struggles under Scouts grasp, "eh, Uh" kara said moving left and right with her body trying to shake him off, She finally gave up, "Well.. Were smarter! but not stronger" Kara said snickering. Then she licked Scout's nose, and.. "Your always so cute when you put on that face" Kara said smiling.

Scout gets off her. "Yeah women are smarter. You know why you'd have to be pretty smart to have a crush on me" Scout says licking her back and then playfully started splashing her

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 03:29 PM
"Why would I have to be smart to have a crush on you?" Kara asked with her head tiled to the right a little in a confused manner, "Is it a bad thing?" Kara said

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 03:35 PM
"Why would I have to be smart to have a crush on you?" Kara asked with her head tiled to the right a little in a confused manner, "Is it a bad thing?" Kara said

"No I'm just saying it's a good thing every other lion was too dumb to have a crush on me after all I am the smartest boy" Scout says with a grin. "ANd since you were smart enough to date a smart boy that makes you smart." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 03:38 PM
kara laughed.
"Yay, I'm smart and i'm dating a smart guy" Kara said smiling.
"Plus most cubs don't like love they dispise it, I don't see why" Kara shrugged.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 03:42 PM
kara laughed.
"Yay, I'm smart and i'm dating a smart guy" Kara said smiling.
"Plus most cubs don't like love they dispise it, I don't see why" Kara shrugged.

"I guess cause either they never found a girl cub as good as you or because we're just mature for our age."Scout said. He dunks her head underwater playfully.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 03:43 PM
"yea.." Kara said before she went underwater, It was on. Kara went under farther and grabbed Scout's foot paws and jerked him under water to where she was and pointed at him laughing underwater using up all her oxygen, she rushed to the surface for air, "ah , fresh air," Kara said still laughing

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 03:47 PM
As she got fresh air. Scout's paw came out of the water and pulled her back down again. He comes out of the water and gets in a crouching position with a smirk ready to leap at her when she came up.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Kara looked up from under the water, she saw the sun it blinded her for a moment, She couldnt tell which was was up or down, She hoped she would swim the right way and went downwards swimming fast she hit her head on the ground "oof" nope she went the wrong way, pushing herself off the ground she went upwards and broke the the surface of the water gasping for air, "phew," Kara said panting getting oxygen into her lungs.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Scout was behind her aiming for the perfect moment to pounce. "Hey Kara think fast" Scout says as he pounces onto her knocking her back under.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 03:58 PM
"Say wha.." Kara said as she went under again,
She swam up to Scout under water pushing him down farther
Then she swam up to the surface and got onto the bank shaking the water off of her fur.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Scout came out a few moments later coughing. "Leaving all ready? I didn't hurt you did I" Scout says concerned for Kara. "I'm sorry I was just having a little fun" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 04:02 PM
"Nope, You didn't hurt me, Just cold" Kara said shivering. "You didn't do anything" Kara said smiling at Scout.

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Kiki *who was still floating on her back and sleeping awoke and screamed*
Kiki:ahhhhhhhhh ...what...where...am i

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Scout comes out and shakes himself dry. Let me help warm you up then" Scout said sitting really close to Kara so close Scout's warm fur touched with her's. He nuzzles her trying to warm her up.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Kara turned around quickly to see Kiki in the water, "Your at the waterhole at my place Kiki" Kara smiled, "Your on your back also"

Kara moved closer to Scout too, "Thanks Scout" kara said moving her head under his chin and nuzzling him, she kept her head there for a while

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Kiki*fall over in the water and got out and shook her fur*i had a werid dream,i have been having them latly,are they for real or not,

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 04:33 PM
"What was your dream Kiki, I have dreams all the time of Me and Scout in the future" Kara said smiling, She was curious as to what Kiki dreamt about.

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 04:34 PM
"i was in a weird place,and this big black thing swallowed me up"

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 04:35 PM
"Oh no, Sounds like a nightmare" Kara said sadly, "Maybe you were just halucinating, a big black thing wouldnt exist out here in the Pride Lands" kara said smiling

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 04:37 PM
"it was so strange though,he was a giant deman thing,he had a giant hold in the middle of his body,heart shaped"
:P

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 04:49 PM
"Wow thats pretty Scary Kiki, You have some pretty bad nightmares" Kara said

Katse
July 29th, 2005, 04:53 PM
((Another Kingdom Hearts reference, I see...:p))

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 04:54 PM
((ooc: yeah i know XD, Addicted there shenzi?))

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 04:55 PM
((occ :p:p::p yeah

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 04:57 PM
((ooc: well this isnt the place to be talking about this stuff, back to the RP))

"Scout, Your'e still warm even after going in the cold water, how wierd" Kara said snuggling closer to him.

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 04:58 PM
"Wow thats pretty Scary Kiki, You have some pretty bad nightmares" Kara said

Kiki:yeah i have had worse one,waaay worse ones

Nela
July 29th, 2005, 04:58 PM
((Yikes.... I'm not sure I can keep up! :( So many new pages.... *croaks* ))

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 04:59 PM
((ooc: aww sorry Nela :())

Kiki:yeah i have had worse one,waaay worse ones

"So have I Kiki.. So have I" kara said

Nela
July 29th, 2005, 04:59 PM
((That's okay... Can someone tell me what's happened so far? ))

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 05:00 PM
((ooc: sure in a pm so I don't take up any space))

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 05:00 PM
"Yeah I know my fur is real fluffy so it dries easier." Scout said nuzzling her.

Kago
July 29th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Kago had awoken later than usual and went out to find Karifu. As he was looking, he noticed it was a little cloudy for a change. "Good morning, Karifu." Kago said as he kissed his mate.

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Karifu :good moring kago,kiki tried to run away today

Kago
July 29th, 2005, 05:07 PM
"What happened?" Kago asked as he looked at Kiki. "Why?"

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Karifu:she wanted to go find another world

Nela
July 29th, 2005, 05:11 PM
"I see..." Kara said, nuzzling his fur gently.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 05:11 PM
((ooc: lmao you don't know how funny that sounds "She wanted to go find another world lmao thats so funny XD... Especially when its a lion that can't fly or something XDXD))

Kago
July 29th, 2005, 05:14 PM
Karifu:she wanted to go find another world

Kago just raised an eyebrow questionably in response to what he heard.

((OOC: Kovu The Lion has a point))

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Karifu:you know what cubs are like they want to do strange things sometimes

((occ :yeah just wanted to get on that storyboard,and kiki likes adventures and such :p)))

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Kovujin walked out of the Den yawning, "hey guys whats going on, did I miss anything?" Kovujin asked.
--
"Hi Daddy," Kara said looking back at him.
"Hello kara" kovujin said smiling at his daughter, Scout was right beside her.. as always, They never leave their sides hehe

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Karifu went up to Kovujin
"hey good morning"

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 05:43 PM
"good morning Karifu, Hows everything going for you?" Kovujin asked.

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 05:44 PM
"its gone ok,except Kiki tried to run away"

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Kovujin sighed, "all cubs try and run away, What was the reason? She feel left out or something?" Kovujin asked, Kara had always tried to run away as a cub, but she didn't know any better.

Opera Ghost
July 29th, 2005, 05:45 PM
"she wanted to go exploring and find another world "

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Kovujin walked out of the Den yawning, "hey guys whats going on, did I miss anything?" Kovujin asked.
--
"Hi Daddy," Kara said looking back at him.
"Hello kara" kovujin said smiling at his daughter, Scout was right beside her.. as always, They never leave their sides hehe

"Hey Dad" Scout said with a laugh. You didn't miss much of anything. Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Kovujin laughed, "Funny, that would be cool if there were others out there," Kovujin said staring up at the sky. "Hey Kago, Hows life treating you?" Kovujin asked.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Scout looked up at Kago. "Morning Dad" Scout said cheerfully.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Kovujin turns and looks at Scout, "Hey there buddy , how ya been?" Kovujin asked.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 05:53 PM
He looks over at Kara and then looks back at Kovujin. "Take a wild guess How I'm feeling" Scout says with a smile winking at Kovujin.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Kovujin laughs, "Well I guess I should stop asking how you are if your'e always happy Scout" Kovujin laughed,
"I'm always happy when i'm with him too daddy, so you can stop asking me too" Kara said with a grin on her face and then nuzzled Scout with her wet head getting him a little wet.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Scout could care less about being wet. He nuzzles her back with a big smile on his face. He turned to Kovujin with a smile. " So how did you and Nela meet?" Scout asked.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Long story.. Come with me we'll take a walk and i'll tell you" kovujin smiled.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Scout walks up alongside Kovujin and smiles up at him eager to hear the story.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 06:04 PM
Kovujin started walking away from the den, "Well, Your Mother and Sister and I took a walk to the waterhole, talking and laughing having a good time, when I saw a Lioness. and a Cub in her mouth, She looked a little to young to have a cub of her own, So i walked over telling Karifu and Kiki I would meet them later, When I first laid eyes on her she was the most beautiful thing in the world, A brown coat of fur with a white underbelly and muzzle, she was so cute. I walked to her and she told me what she saw when i Looked down and saw Kara, she was wearing that necklace, She said she didn't know if she could look after her by herself, so I agreed to help her, it was the perfect time." Kovujin smiled, "We went back to her den, and she showed me around, we've been living there ever since then" Kovujin said, "I love her more than anything in the world, dunno what i'd do without her too, I'd probably let you keep Kara and give the Cubs to Kago and Karifu and just leave and mourn in my own misery," Kovujin said sighing, "I couldn't live without her, the smile she puts on when I wake up , and we meet, its unbeatable by anything" Kovujin said,
They were at the waterhole when he was done talking, he talked for a good ten minutes, He bent his head down and took a few laps of the water hydrating his body, his mouth had got dry from talking so much.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Scout's mouth was getting kinda dry as well he hadn't had a drink in a while. He lapped up some water alongside Kovujin. " I think I remember how she looked as a baby She was very cute over the years she got even cuter."

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 06:11 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Yeah, She was very cute as a baby cub, Now shes growing up on me" Kovujin said smiling, "Can't wait to see how she'll look when she's my age, even beatifuler probably. I know you'll still be with her Scout... Right?" Kovujin smiled, he knew the answer to that question but just asked it anyways.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Scout looked Kovujin straight in the eye. "Kovujin there is nothing in the world that will stop me from being with your daughter" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Kovujin smiled, "I'm glad to hear that, If she gets into any trouble when shes older i'm depending on you to protect her, You'll be as strong as me one day" Kovujin said. "Well. almost" Kovujin laughed.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Kovujin smiled, "I'm glad to hear that, If she gets into any trouble when shes older i'm depending on you to protect her, You'll be as strong as me one day" Kovujin said. "Well. almost" Kovujin laughed.

"In order for me not to protect your daughter someone would have to kill me first from now until the day Ide I swear that I will always be there to protect your daughter"Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Kovujin smiled nuzzling the young cub, "I know you will be, just.. Don't let me down Scout, if something happens to Kara, don't help her on your own.. come straight to me.. Got it?" Kovujin said

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Scout holds a paw to his head like he was a crew member taking an order from the captain.

"Aye Aye Sir" Scout says with a laugh. "But in all honesty if something ever does happen to Kara I'll bring her directly to you" Scout said honestly.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Kovujin sighed, "Scout do that, but if she gets attacked, Run to me as fast as you can't don't save her... I'll tell her that okay? I Don't want both of you getting hurt, I can take on anyone who opposes you Scout, Just promise me you'll do it" Kovujin said.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 06:32 PM
"I swear the next time I see just a hint of danger. Hyenas, Sengalo whatever I'm gonna run straight to you as fast as I can, I swear it on my life Kovujin."Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 06:33 PM
"Thanks Scout, and I don't think Sengalo is a threat to us anymore, I've talked to him," Kovujin said smiling, "If you see him and he does do something though... tell me" Kovujin said whispering not knowing if Sengalo was around or not.

Nala The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Oringinally posted by lion king Stu
"Yeah...yeah" Twilight smirked and ran after Nala.
He ran up the steep slope of the graveyard and into the grass once more but still coverd in dust which seemed to blow away slightly as he ran after Nala.
As they neared the waterhole he smirked to himself and thought about pouncing on her when she was at the waterhole.
"You know your dusty as well" he laughed looking at Nala as he lagged behind her slgihtly still.
As they reached the waterhole he pounced playfully right at her hoping to send him and her into the water.

Nala fell into the water taking Twilight with her. She laughed ''wherever i go, you go to'' she grinned, splashing him with water before jumping out. ''correction - i WAS Dusty, you just cleaned it all of for me'' she purred with a slight smirk.

Snow Wolf
July 29th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Fashaba and Hasiki seen Scout and Kovujin at the waterhole. ''Hey guys, how are you doing today?'' said Fashaba. ''Nice to see you guys'' Hasiki smiled.

Katse
July 29th, 2005, 08:55 PM
Sengalo quickly flipped over back onto his stomach when he heard more voices coming towards the water hole. He looked up over his perch to see Scout, Kovujin, Fashaba, and Hasiki now at the water hole. Nala and Twilight still seemed to be at the other side. Sengalo still layed in his spot, his head lifted and his paws folded before him. He narrowed his eyes slightly at the sight, but kept his distance by staying where he was.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Kovujin sat upon on the ground next to Scout, He layed his hands between his paws, he looked to the other side of the Waterhole, he could see two other lions, "Scout, Do you know who they are?" Kovujin asked.

Nela
July 29th, 2005, 10:17 PM
Nela walked out to the waterhole. She nuzzled Kovujin, then walked out into the water for a swim. She was almost fully submerged when she thought she heard something....

Her ears perked, and she looked around, but nothing was in sight... Maybe she was hearing things. It sounded like a rustle, like paws hitting the ground. She turned to the cubs, and they were there, playing, having fun.... it was probably them. Nela kept alert, however, even after she came to her conclusion.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 11:26 PM
"Yeah, that's Fashaba and Hasiki They're new around here. Did you just hear something?" Hearing the same thing Nela heard he perked his ears up.

Snow Wolf
July 30th, 2005, 12:25 AM
"Yeah, that's Fashaba and Hasiki

''Hey guys'' said Fashaba. Hasiki and Fashaba heard something too. They didn't know quite what it was.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 03:26 AM
Kovujin looked up also, "Yeah I heard it," Kovujin said calling his cubs to him. "Mara, Reno, Come here" Kovujin said looking around.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 03:28 AM
Scout hides behind Kovujin in fear, In case it was something really scary.

Kovujin's two cubs cling to their dad's paws.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 03:29 AM
Kovujin looked around for what was there, "Whos there?" Kovujin asked once. "Show yourselfs"

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 03:36 AM
When the sound stopped. Scout sat down. Reno climbed onto Scout's fur and yawned and fell asleep. "Looks like everyone in this family is starting to love me huh?" Says Scout to Kovujin looking at Reno.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 03:39 AM
Kovujin smiled and nuzzled both cubs, "Yeah, Everyone does, your a very fuzzy, loveable Cub" Kovujin said smiling, "I asked Nela, She said your family can stay at our place" Kovujin said smiling at Scout.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 03:44 AM
"Really"? Scout says excitedly getting up so quickly in excitement he almot forgets abut the sleeping Reno on his back. Scout catches him gently by the scruff of the neck and gently places the sleeping Reno back on his back. " I am so happy" Scout said. He was so happy he felt like hugging someone. He walks over and hugs Kovujin. " This is gonna be so cool. I'm gonna be like an older cosin these cubs. I'll be cousin Scout when they're old enough to speak." Scout said. "Thank you for talking your wife into letting me stay you're a life saver" Scout said purring and nuzzling Kovujin's giant paw.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 03:46 AM
"Your Welcome Scout, I didn't talk her into it, It was her Idea to let you guys stay" Kovujin smiled, He picked up Mara and sat her on his back, "Lets go do something?" Kovujin suggested,
--
Kara came padding up to Scout, "Hey Scout" Kara said nuzzling him, "What are ya'll doing?" Kara asked seeing Reno on Scout's back.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 03:48 AM
Scout just had to tell the good news to Kara. "Hey Kara guess what?" Scout said excitedly.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 03:48 AM
Kara turned her head to the right slightly confused "Uh what?" Kara asked, "Whats going on?" Kara asked seing Scout was excited.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 03:53 AM
Your dad talked to your mom and she said my family can live with you me and you will be roomates." Scout said getting even more excited by the minute. It will be so cool helping take care of little Mara and Reno here." Scout said as the cub on his back let out another tiny squeky yawn.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 03:55 AM
"Yay, Thanks dad for letting Scout stay," Kara said nuzzling her fathers mane, "Your Welcome Kara, the least I could do for you." Kovujin said smiling.
"What do you two want to do now, Want me to leave and you two have some time together, or want me to stay, If so i'll take the cubs" Kovujin said smiling.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 03:57 AM
"It's up to Kara. Whatever she wants to do I'm gonna want to do" Scout said lovingly.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 03:59 AM
"Dad can you leave me and Scout alone for a while, No one popping up and surprising us, We havnt been together alone for quite awhile now" Kara sighed.
"Sure Sweety," Kovujin said grabbing Reno by the scruff of his neck , "I'll be at the Den," Kovujin said smiling.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 04:03 AM
Scout looks around to make sure they were really alone. Scout nuzzles Kara. "Finally a little alone time a little time be with other. I have been waitng to be with you alone for a while now." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 04:04 AM
Kara smiled, "yeah Me too" Kara said nuzzling Scout, "I love you so much, I havnt been able to feel safe.. and alone in so long, seeing we always got attacked, or found when we were together" Kara said.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 04:05 AM
"Well you're safe now but you're not alone cause I'm with you." Scout says winking at her.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 04:06 AM
"Yeah, Well thats besides the point" kara laughed, "I mean no adults, no bad people. Just Us" Kara said putting her head under his chin and purring.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 04:10 AM
Scout nuzzlher shoulder and purred. He felt real uncomfortable and nervous expressing his love with an audience present. SHe he was just so happy to finally be wih her alone. He licks her ear.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 04:11 AM
Kara giggled, "That tickles" Kara said smiling and licking Scout's nose,

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 04:14 AM
"Oh you're tickelish huh?" Scout said with an evil grin Scout keeps on licking her ear.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 04:15 AM
"no no Stop" Kara said laughing falling on the ground rolling around, She covered her ears with her paws, "You sneaky devil" Kara said pushing him down and pinning him, "Now you'll never get up" Kara said, "I've got you exactly where I want you.." Kara said licking his nose, "Somewhere I'll never lose you"

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 04:19 AM
Scout started laughing as well cause what she didn't know was Scout was tickelish too. And she had put her paws on the tickelish part of his belly.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 04:20 AM
Kara noticed this.. "oooh.. I found it," kara said smiling, She moved her paws stroking Scouts belly, "Doesn't that feel good now," She didn't stop doing it till a few minutes later.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 04:25 AM
Scout was laughing hysterically and kicking his paws frantically. She gets off him. "I'm gonna get you back for that" Scout said in a playful loving tone to Kara. ANd then ksses her on the nose.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 04:27 AM
Kara laughed hard, "thats the payback I get" Kara smiled kissing his nose back. "Your punishment is just to much for me Scout" she said sarcastically.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 04:30 AM
"Just you wait I'll be having you begging me to stop." He said lvingly toward Kara. He would never dream of hurting her. He just really liked to fool around with her because he loved her so much.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 04:31 AM
Kara looked surprised, "Wha-What are you talking about" Kara said in a scared voice, she backed away from Scout.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 04:33 AM
Kara looked surprised, "Wha-What are you talking about" Kara said in a scared voice, she backed away from Scout.

"I'm just playin with ya Kara. You know I'd never hurt you at all." He felt so sorry he made Kara scared of him he walks off sadly.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 04:34 AM
Kara watched as Scout walked away "And where do you think your going?" Kara said laughing "I havnt finished with you yet!" Kara said pouncing on Scout's back bringing him to the ground, she hoped she would make him feel better.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 04:37 AM
"SO does this mean you forgive me?" Scout said. "I would never dream of hurting a little hair on your head. You're the best thing in my life ever Kara. I was just playin around with ya when I said that before". Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 04:39 AM
"forgive you for what? I was just kidding around with you, I had this all planned, I told you, girls are smarter than you guys. I had it planned to do this to you," Kara said as she started licking him giving him a bath, "I heard Boy Cubs hate baths" Kara said smiling.

Lion King Stu
July 30th, 2005, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
Nala fell into the water taking Twilight with her. She laughed ''wherever i go, you go to'' she grinned, splashing him with water before jumping out. ''correction - i WAS Dusty, you just cleaned it all of for me'' she purred with a slight smirk.

"I was intending for that to happen" Twilight smirked at Nala as he looked away as she splashed him "Well you sort of cleaned me up to you know".
He smirked and looked up at Nala from the water where he was neck deep in the water.
"You look more beautiful when your wet" he smirked to her from the water.

King Simba
July 30th, 2005, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"You did? What did you dream?" Asha smiles to Katai, "Was it a good dream about me?" she purrs gently to him.
"Well of course it was... you'll never give me nightmares." He laughs a little before looking out onto the pridelands again and watching the sun rise.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 09:50 AM
"forgive you for what? I was just kidding around with you, I had this all planned, I told you, girls are smarter than you guys. I had it planned to do this to you," Kara said as she started licking him giving him a bath, "I heard Boy Cubs hate baths" Kara said smiling.

"Wow, you really had me fooled," Scout said amazed. "I only hate baths by girls who aren't as pretty as you and that would be every girl I know because there is no one Prettier then you." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 09:51 AM
"Grr" Kara growled, Kara still continued to clean his body, "Well, i'm still going to give you a bath," Kara said acting like a mother, "Your filthy!" Kara smiled.Kara blushed her face turning a little red "And stop it Scout, Your making me blush"

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 09:54 AM
Scout sat there and actually let Kara give him a bath Most of the time he hated them with a passion but since Kara was doing it it actually felt nice.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Kara had finished his back, Now for your Belly," Kara giggled, "I'll try and skip over your ticklish spot" Kara said smiling, "Roll over little Scout" Kara laughed.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Scout rolls onto his stomach and let's Kara lick him clean."Just so you Know if you were anyone else I would have hated this" Scout says with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 10:05 AM
"I know, Thats why i'm doing it cause I know you wont let anyone else do it" Kara said licking Scouts stomach letting her tongue ride right onto the spot where he was ticklish," Opps sorry Scout" Kara said smiling, "Done" Kara smiled, She laid down next to Scout, "Now your all clean, Your mom will be surpised, she'll think you got a bath for once in your life" Kara laughed.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 10:07 AM
Scout laughs. "Yeah you're right. Thanks for giving me a bath Kara"Scout said."Wow, I never thought I'd be thanking some for a bath" Scout said to himself.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 10:08 AM
"Your welcome Scout, it was fun." Kara laughed, "Just call anytime you need one." Kara said she started to lick herself clean, She was also dirty from rolling in the grass with Scout wrestling all the time.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 10:11 AM
"Want me to help"? Scout asked Kara. I can help you clean if ya want". Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Kara smiled, "Sure, I can never really get my back" Kara said trying to make up an excuse when she could actually get her whole body, She layed there waiting for Scout, "hmm Guess its my turn now then" Kara laughed.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 10:18 AM
Scout starts licking her back gently getting all the dirt and grass off her. He never helped anyone with a bath before and Scout loved helping Kara with her bath.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 10:21 AM
Kara giggled, "This feels funny" Kara said laughing Scout got another one of her ticklish spots, "seems like you've found another One" Kara said laughing, She turned around a little, not interupting her bath and licked Scouts nose.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 10:26 AM
Scout rubbed noses with her remembering to lick her nose once he was done gromming. "All Done" Scout said."Wow, you look even more beuatiful with all that dirt and grass off you and I didn't think it was possible for you to look more beautiful." Scout said licking her nose.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 10:28 AM
"Aww thanks Scout, You look better without all the stuff on you too" Kara smiled, she rolled over on her side and watched the sun start to rise, "Look, Its like the fur on your coat, the same color.. Your like my little sun Scout" Kara said smiling.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Scout turns a bright shade of red. But since he was orange that was kinda hard to see.
" Thanks, Kara. If I'm like the sun then you're my little beautiful moon" Scout said licking her cheek and then lying right beside her.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Kara smiled, "The sun and Moon can't function without each other, The sun gives the Moon its light, So you give me your light and i'll shine," Kara said smiling, she had no clue what she was talking about. "er, well I don't know what I'm talking about what i'm trying to say, Is were a perfect Match, Without you, I can't live or do anything at all" Kara said smiling, thats what she was talking about.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 10:41 AM
"Neither can I without you I might as well just end it all now. My old mom had always told me there was no such thing as an angel. But, she obviously never met you. Scout said staring lovingly into her eyes.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 10:42 AM
"Aww, Your mom was so wrong" Kara smiled, "Your my little sun and i'm your angel" Kara said with a grin, she stared into his eyes, "This is so romantic, the sun setting, us alone.." Kara said smiling, "I'll have to remember to have a dream about this" Kara said

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 10:48 AM
"Yeah I don't think this night could get any better" Just then Scout feels someone or something pounce on him. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Scout screamed and looked up to see Ballard pinning his arms down. "Scared ya didn't I? Ballard said. "Looks like the romantic night is over" Scout whispered sadly to Kara.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Kara sighed, "Yeah you think" Kara said whispering to Scout, "Hi Ballard," Kara said, "Whats happening?" Kara asked.
Kara was slightly dissapointed that her night with just Scout was over thanks to Ballard, but she didn't want to show it

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 10:53 AM
She could see the unhappiness on Kara's face.

"OHHHHH, I see. You guys wanna be alone. That's ok I completely understand." Ballard says with a smile. "I'll go in and make sure you two love birds have no more interuptions. " Ballard says.

She walks off.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 10:55 AM
Kara smiled, "Glad she understood what I was talking about, See girls are smarter she knew what i wanted without me even saying anything" Kara said, she called out to Ballard, "Thanks a bunch Ballard!" Kara yelled,
She stared back up at the rising sun, "Wish I could Stay right here all day and watch the sun with you" Kara said with a smile, the sun casted a reflection off her eyes, making them sparkle.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 10:58 AM
"Wow" Scout thouhght about how great his sister was for doing that for him. He turns to Kara........ "I wish I could stay here with you too" Scout said looking into her eyes. He kisses her on the nose again and then nuzzles her cheek.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Kara snuggled up closely laying her head on his watching the sun rise. "I love you Scout" Kara said with a smile on her face, a tear ran down her cheek, She couldn't believe how happy she was today, So much had happened, she couldnt be anymore grateful.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Scout licked the single tear off her face."I'm hoping that's a happy tear." Scout said. "I hope nothing's the matter. I love you too Kara, This past week has been incredible and it's all thanks to you." Scout said rubbing his head with her's.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 11:39 AM
"Yes its a tear of happiness, I can't believe how happy I am, i'm so lucky to be with you, I'm so glad my real mother left me there at the waterhole.." Kara said rubbing her head on Scouts, she then laid her head down on Scout's back and watched the Sun rise to the sky as it lit up the Pride Lands.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 11:46 AM
"Yes its a tear of happiness, I can't believe how happy I am, i'm so lucky to be with you, I'm so glad my real mother left me there at the waterhole.." Kara said rubbing her head on Scouts, she then laid her head down on Scout's back and watched the Sun rise to the sky as it lit up the Pride Lands.

Scout was so happy as well. To Scout this was the happiest he's ever been with anyone. He gently wraps her paw around her and gently pulls her closer so their fur is touching.Kara lays her head on his back. And Scout lays his head on the ground with a big smile on his face. He couldn't have asked for things to be any more perfect.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Kara smiled, "Your fur is so warm, wish I was as warm as you Scout" kara said smiling, her head felt a lot warmer than her body, the cold night breeze had almost froze Kara to death, "I'm glad were together." Kara said licking Scout's left ear.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Scout comes closer to Kara so her body wouldn't be so cold. "How's that you feeling any warmer Kara? He presses his head gently against her body to warm her up.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 06:36 PM
'Yes a lot warmer Scout thanks" Kara said licking his nose. Kara laid her head back down on his back, she sighed, "I wish time would stand still right now." Kara said smiling.

((ooc:Katse, Simba22 Clean out your inbox's and sent messages's please, both of your PM' things are full))

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 07:04 PM
"It doesn't have too." Scout says. "Now that I'm living here with you we're always going to be together I think tonight we should snuggle up inside you'll be much warmer then. " Scout says presses his nose against her nose affectionately.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 07:05 PM
"No no, I don't want to go home, not yet anyways" Kara said smiling with her nose on his, "I love it just being with you here, no one at all to bother us"

((ooc: remembers the song Upendi XD))

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 07:09 PM
"Okay, We'll stay out here nobody else out here to bother us. I just don't want you to be cold. " Scout said nuzzling her.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 07:11 PM
"If I get any colder, I'll tell you Scout, But your fur is so warm right now, I feel much better" Kara said snuggling up close to him next to him.
--
Back at the Den, Kovujin put the cubs down in front of Nela and walked around to her back and layed down and snuggled close to her, "How long has it been since we both have been this close" Kovujin said smiling and licking her ear.

Nela
July 30th, 2005, 07:29 PM
"Quite a while," Nela smiled. She licked the side of his muzzle happily, then snuggled up close to him.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 07:30 PM
"Starting to remind me of Scout and Kara, always loving each other, if every lion in the world felt the same way Scout and Kara did about each other, I think the world would be a lot better place" Kovujin said laying his head on Nela's back, "I Love you Nela" Kovujin said watching one of the Cubs yawn.

Lion King Stu
July 30th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"I was intending for that to happen" Twilight smirked at Nala as he looked away as she splashed him "Well you sort of cleaned me up to you know".
He smirked and looked up at Nala from the water where he was neck deep in the water.
"You look more beautiful when your wet" he smirked to her from the water.

((For Nala girl ^^))

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 10:04 PM
"If I get any colder, I'll tell you Scout, But your fur is so warm right now, I feel much better" Kara said snuggling up close to him next to him.
--
Back at the Den, Kovujin put the cubs down in front of Nela and walked around to her back and layed down and snuggled close to her, "How long has it been since we both have been this close" Kovujin said smiling and licking her ear.

"I'm glad to hear it Kara" Scout said lovingly. Whenever it gets too could just tell me and I'll warm you up. " Scout said lovingly to her licking her cheek.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 10:06 PM
"Sure Scout, But that wont be anytime soon" Kara said smiling, the sun was still rising, it wasnt at its peak yet. Kara sighed, The crickets had finally stopped chirping. "I just love spending time with you Scout" Kara said taking her head off Scouts back and leaning it on Scouts head.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 10:11 PM
"I really do love spending time with you too Kara, in fact I don't think I've ever loved spending time with anyone as much as you" Scout said. Admiring the beautiful day.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 10:12 PM
"Same here, The only time I felt this good was when My Dad actually let me go outside and see this beautiful place, thats when I met you" Kara said smiling, The sky was turning different colours, it was orange and blue, one side of the Pride Lands was dark while the other side was an orange color like the fur on Scout.

(ooc: Brb in about 10 minutes, don't go anywhere Simba22 :idiot:)

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 10:26 PM
Scout thought about how he ever survived as long as he did without Kara. He would give his life just to make sure that she was safe and out of harm. Scout wraps a paw around Kara affectionately.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Kara grabbed Scouts paw with hers and held tightly, "Now that I have you Scout.. I'll never let go, We'll stay together.. Forever" Kara said looking at him smiling.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 11:05 PM
Kara had accidently grabbed scout's paw so tightly that it his paw was starting to hurt from grabbing it so tightly."Would you please loosen your grip on my paw a little? It's starting to hurt a little from you grabbing it so tightly." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 11:09 PM
"Oh, Opps I'm sorry Scout," Kara said letting go of his paw, she licked it, "Does it feel better now?" Kara asked. She hoped she didn't hurt him, "are you okay.. Is what I mean?" Kara asked.

Simba22
July 30th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Scout licks her in responce like he was saying no problem I'm not hurt. He gently hold Kara's paw in his. "We're going to be together forever" Scout said holing her other paw in his other hand and nuzzling her.

Kovu The Lion
July 30th, 2005, 11:14 PM
"Yeah, No matter what happens, I will always be here with you Scout." Kara said nuzzling him back for what seemed an eternity, "I love you so much." Kara said smiling, She was getting cold again, but she didn't show any signs of it, she didn't want to leave this spot with Scout ever, or just not yet.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 12:28 AM
Scout pulls Kara realyy close to him when he saw her shiver. "You stay here I'll be right back. " Scout comes back five seconds later with a blanket his mom gave to him. He wraps it around her and pulls her close. "My mom gave me that I don't know how she made it or when but she did. It really means a lot to me" Scout said.

Snow Wolf
July 31st, 2005, 01:07 AM
Fashaba and Hasiki where at the waterhole again. Hasiki seen a lightning symbol on Fashaba's left paw. ''Hey mom what's that lightning symbol on your paw?'' Hasiki asked. ''Oh well.....before my parents died they told me that i am the symbol of lightning and whenever iam in danger, lightning comes out of the sky and starts to circle around me to protect me that's only if iam really scared or in danger'' said Fashaba. ''WOW! it's like you have super powers or something!!'' said Hasiki. ''Nah i don't have super powers'' said Fashaba. ''Let's go see everyone mom'' said Hasiki. ''Alright alright'' said Fashaba.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 01:24 AM
Kara smiled from under the blanket, "Its so warm" Kara said smiling.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 02:13 AM
Scout felt proud of himself for warming up his girl friend. He smiles at Kara. Feeling glad that she wasn't so cold now.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 02:17 AM
Kara sighed, her it was getting kinda late and she hadnt been to the den to report in in quite a while, "Maybe we should start heading back., my dad might be starting to worry about me" Kara suggested

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 02:20 AM
"You're right come on." Scout says helping her up He takes the blanket on his back to go back to the den.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 02:22 AM
Kara walked to the waterfall with Scout by his side, she walked through it saying "I'm home" Kovujin looked up, he was still behind Nela snuggled close to her, "Hello Kara," Kovujin said smiling.
"Ooh, Ya'll need a little private time? I hope we didn't interupt anything" she said with a smirk.
"Nope, You didn't interupt a thing, we were.. doing anything Kara" Kovujin said laughing.
"Sure.. what ever dad" Kara joked.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 02:23 AM
"I hope we weren't interuping anything." Scout says with a grin.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 02:25 AM
Kovujin sighed, "I said we werent doing anything guys.." Kovujin said with a straight face, he was getting kinda serious.
"I know dad I believe you" Kara said walking up behiind him snuggling close to him, she motioned to Scout for him to come. then she smiled.
She rolled over so Kovujins back was on her back, laying horizontally on the ground. "Come on over Scout" Kara said smiling.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 02:27 AM
Scout walks on over to where Kara was. And lies down besode her.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 02:30 AM
Kara said smiling looking over to Scout, "We can keep each other warm"
"Yeah sure," Kovujin said licking Nela's ear,
Kara had saw him do that, "You sure you don't need me and Scout to go to a different part of the Den? We wont look" Kara laughed, she was only Joking,
"Kara, do you want to keep Dating Scout or not. If you want to i'd stop doing that." Kovujin said joking but with a serious face.
"Uh, I'm sorry Dad I was only kidding," Kara said sadly,
He rolled over and licked her cheek, "I know, So was I, Just to scare you a little" Kovujin said winking and putting on a smile that would cheer up anyone.
Kara giggled and watched as Kovujin rolled over again, She snuggled up close to Scout. and licked his ear. "Love you Scout" Kara said smiling.
"Don't get to comfortable.. Its almost time to actually get up" Kovujin said laughing.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 02:33 AM
"I love you too Kara more then anything else in the world he whispers. A few moments later after snuggling into Kara's fur Scout was fast asleep.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 02:35 AM
Kara smiled listening to Scout snore softly, "Hes so cute when he's asleep,"
"He's asleep?" Kovujin asked, "Great, you two stayed up all night, now you'll sleep all day," Kovujin sighed,
"Nah dad i'm not tired," Kara said smiling, She layed her head on Scouts back and just laid there thinking of the time she spent with Scout.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 02:39 AM
A few hours pass and then Scout opens his eyes. He felt refreshed and ready to start the day. "Good morning Kara" Scout said giving her a morning kiss.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 02:41 AM
Kara had fell asleep just sitting her head there the whole time, her head was still on his back She woke up to Scouts voice, "Wha-What, Oh good morning Scout, Glad you finally decided to get up" Kara said joking
"Kara you fell asleep to so don't blame him" Kovujin said with a smile not turning around to see the cubs. "I heard both of you snoring."

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 02:43 AM
"Do I really snore that loud?" Scout didn't know he snored at all. Mostly his sisters were the first one to tell him he snored but they didn't. " Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 02:45 AM
"Nope, Not really, you should hear Kara" Kovujin joked, "Daddy You know Girls don't snore." Kara said, "Then Kara.. You must not be a girl cause you snore.. and you snore loud" Kovujin said smiling, "Hmph" Kara said getting up sitting on her hind legs and crossing her paws. "Why I never" Kara said joking looking at her father, "What?" Kovujin laughed, "I know your a girl" Kovujin said smiling. "Unless you have something to tell me." Kovujin said laughing loudly, "very funny daddy," Kara said smiling nuzzling his back. it was so soft, almost as soft as Scouts, but cubs fur are a lot softer than Adults.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 02:48 AM
"I hate to tell you but most girls snore loud Kara. Trust me I have 2 sisters and It's like I'm sleeping with a bunch of chainsaws it's so loud. " Scout says with a chuckle.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 02:51 AM
Kara looked at Scout wierd, "Whats a chainsaw?" Kara asked, "Is it an animal?" Kara was stumped as to what this new word was. a chainsaw.
Kovujin laid his head above Nelas, She had fallen asleep during the night. He just stayed in the same position, breathing lightly, Thinking of his past and everything he had done, he thought of how he Met Nela, and Kara, how his life started over, and what he would do in the future.
"Well" Kovujin sighed getting on all fours and stretching, he let out a yawn, and walked outside, He bent over the side and lapped up a few quick drinks of water, "I'm off to get something to eat. Anyone coming?" Kovujin asked, it had been a while since he last hunted something.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 02:53 AM
"A chainsaw is a very very loud object humans use to cut down trees." Scout said trying to fill in Kara's confusion.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 02:55 AM
Kara looked at Scout, she had no clue what a human was but wasnt going to ask him "Okay, I see what you mean, lets hope they don't use it to cut lions." Kara said having an image in her head of a lion and another alien like creature with a sword looking thing cutting a lion, She shook her head left and right getting the image out of her mind, "Scary" , "Sure dad i'll come, i'm about to starve! How about you Scout?" Kara asked.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 02:59 AM
Scout had only heard about humans from his parents. He shook the humans out of his mind. ANd then nuzzles Kara. "Sure, I haven't eaten food in a while" Scout says.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 03:04 AM
"Lets get going, You two stay close to me, when i say stay down. stay down, and don't talk, don't want to scare away a herd." Kovujin said walking, they made it to a grassy field. and saw a wildebeast herd, "Now watch and learn Scout." He said crouching low to the ground,

he walked slowly as low to the ground as possible.
slowed down his breathing slowing his heart down. relaxed his muscles,
he got about ten feet from one of the Wildebeast and Pounced, the wildebeasts took off, and so did Kovujin, he would have never been able to catch up with the Wildebeast if it wasnt for the exercising he had been doing, He ran up close to it and jumped onto it clawing at its ribs, then jumped on top of it. He sunk his teeth into its neck bringing it down. Blood was on his muzzle now, He made sure it was dead and dragged it to Kara and Scout, He licked away the blood on his muzzle, "Breakfast anyone?" Kovujin said smiling.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 03:07 AM
Scout and Kara eyed their breakfast hungrily. "Ladies first" Scout said being the gentlemen that he was.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 03:09 AM
Kara smiled, "Nah you first." Kara said, "I insist" Kara said smiling, "or at the same time" Kara said biting a part of its stomach.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 03:14 AM
Scout stands right beside her and goes for the neck taking some flesh off the neck.He takes some more flesh off the neck hungrily.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 03:17 AM
Kovujin smiled as the Cubs ate almost half of the Wildebeasts by themselves. "wow ya'll were hungry" Kovujin said sitting on his hind legs rubbing his stomach. "boy i'm full" kovujin said with a smile, "never felt better too",
Kara laid on her back.."Ooh, the pain," Kara said,
"You eat to much Kara?" Kovujin asked,
"Yes.." Kara said.
Kovujin walked over to her and licked her cheek, "You'll be okay" Kovujin said, "Would you like to ride on my back for a while?" Kovujin asked,
"If you don't mind dad" Kara said ,
"Naw I wouldnt," Kovojin said laying on the ground as Kara go on his back and flopped down, "SO where to now guys?" Kovujin asked.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 03:22 AM
Scout after eating his fill of Wildebeasts licks the fresh blood off his fur. He follows Kara and Kovujin. "I don't really mind where we go right now I'd be good doing just about anything" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 03:26 AM
"Hmm, How about we go.. To the.." Kovujin stopped,
"Nevermind forgot ya'll are only cubs"

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 03:28 AM
"Hmm, How about we go.. To the.." Kovujin stopped,
"Nevermind forgot ya'll are only cubs"

Scout was interested as to what he was gonna say? "Kovujin what were you about to say?" Scout said. He wondered if he meant the Elephant Graveyard.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 03:29 AM
"I was going to take you two somewhere, but I forgot about how dangerous it is for cubs, ya'll havnt learnt how to fight yet anyways, so lets just forget about it okay?" Kovujin said, "Lets see," Kovujin said trying to get off the topic, He wanted to take them to the Outlands, let them meet a few friend he made there, but that wouldnt be such a good idea, Outsiders might have turned on him.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 03:33 AM
Scout still wondered what Kovujin's problem was but let's it just slide off his back.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 03:36 AM
"Kara where do you want to go?" Kovujin asked,
Kara whispered in his ears, "Take us to where you came from, You know.. The Outlands." Kara said with a smile on her face,
"Wha-What no no I can't what if you get hurt, Scout's mom and Nela would kill me," Kovujin said
"Please daddy, Please, I'm begging you" Kara said pleadingly,
"Fine, but if you get hurt.. Don't blame me," Kovujin said, "Wait.. No blame me, its my fault for taking you anyways, Lets go Scout" Kovujin said walking in the direction of the Outlands. "This is a secret.. DON'T TELL ANYONE" Kovujin said, "Got that?"
"Promise Daddy, I wont tell anyone" Kara smiled.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 03:40 AM
Scout holds out his pinkie to pinkie swear to Kovujin that he wouldn't tell. " And besides we're with the same person who took down a whole pack of Hyenas single handedly it's not like we're going out here alone we got someone to protect us like you." Scout said smiling at Kovujin.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 03:41 AM
Kovujin smiled, If only they knew what was in the Outlands, "But this time we might be dealing with other lions that have been fighting there whole lives" Kovujin sighed, they walked to the edge of the Pride Lands, "here we are, Ready guys?" Kovujin asked.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 03:43 AM
Scout gets behind Kovujin."I'm ready" Scout said with a hint of terror in his voice.

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 03:45 AM
Kovujin walked into the Outlands a few steps and heard a laugh, He put it behind him "Hyena," Kovujin said identifying it, "The one I forgot.." Kovujin said still walking, He came up to a Cave, "This was where I lived at for about a year and a half," Kovujin said walking inside.

Simba22
July 31st, 2005, 03:47 AM
Scout was hesitant to walk in but since he'd feel safer if he was right by Kovujin runs up and walks close to him like a shadow,

Kovu The Lion
July 31st, 2005, 03:49 AM
Kovujin looked around, he saw nothing but the bones of other lions and other dead animals, He sighed, Then he ran to a corner and saw a shiney object, it was a necklace. Just like Kara's. He looked down at it. "Hmm," He grabbed it and put it on his neck for the moment keeping it there, "Well, Lets get out of this cave, see something else." Kovujin said
"Okay dad" Kara never saw him pick up the necklace,
Kovujin thought, this was the other half of the necklace, Except.. it wasnt a moon it was a sun a bright yellow and orange sun.