PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Katse
July 27th, 2005, 08:52 PM
((LOLness.XD Ha. Maybe that's a good thing.;)))

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 08:53 PM
((ooc:Maybe he saw Kovujin walk in :o Maybe he didn't XD))

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 09:03 PM
Karifu came up to Kovujin
"anymore hyenas came across"??

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 09:03 PM
"No I didn't see any, Did you Fabasha?" Kovujin asked.

Katse
July 27th, 2005, 09:06 PM
((Sengalo has a keen eye. I think he saw them walk off, but only for so long. He also gets bored easily.))
Sengalo grunted to himself. Just the presence of Kovujin got him annoyed. He turned around and began to make a walk for the water hole. He hadn't been there since the fight and he was parched.

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 09:10 PM
No I didn't see any, Did you Fabasha?" Kovujin asked.

''nope'' said fabasha.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Kovujin let out a sigh. he continued to watch Scout and Kara, They were always so cute to watch together.

"Anyways theres something I have to tell you Kara, Niether You or Scout can go anywhere without an adult, Okay? We don't want any of you getting hurt," Kovujin said.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 09:16 PM
"yeah scout that is coming from me too"

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Kovujin was glad Karifu agreed, He wanted to protect his family and friends as much as he could, he didn't trust the Pride Lands anymore for them to be wandering off on there own.

Katse
July 27th, 2005, 09:39 PM
(('Cause lions like Sengalo are out there.:evilgrin: ))

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 09:40 PM
((ooc: lmao yes, :eek:))

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 09:45 PM
''The pridelands are dangerous now'' said Fashaba.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 09:46 PM
"Yes, You can't really go anywhere now a days without getting attacked" Kovujin said sighing.

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 10:22 PM
Yes, You can't really go anywhere now a days without getting attacked" Kovujin said sighing.

''that's why you always have to watch your back and be alert. You never know who might attack you or start a fight'' said Fabasha.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 10:24 PM
"So true," Kovujin smiled, "I wonder if its safe to go back outside, I mean , they could have came back with more Hyenas." Kovujin said thinking out loud.

Lion King Stu
July 27th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Yeah thats typical old Simba for ya" Twilight smiled just before Nala got up and pinned him.
"You like pinning me don't you" he smiled and licked her nose "And yes I am more dusty thanks" he laughed as a large clour of dust rised from the ground.
((For Nala to reply to when she gets the chance to come on here next))

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 11:26 PM
Scout seemed so upset. Now, that no one wanted Kara and him alone he would never have any time to hang out with Kara without a adult hanging around. ANd now that he still didn't know if he could live with them or not Scout was even more upset. " But how do me and Kara get to hang out alone"? Scout asked. He hated the fact of a guardian having to follow Scout and Kara's every single move. "I don't need a babysitter" Scout said. "I'm gonna prove you all wrong. The next time I see those hyenas I'm taking all them out single handedly" Scout said as he walked out of the cave.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 11:28 PM
Kovujin watched as he walked out, Kovujin followed him "Scout, Disobeying us isn't going to help you, I'll let ya'll hang out, but I'll be within 100 feet of you.. How about that Scout?" kovujin asked.
EDIT
"I just want you two to be safe.. After seeing what happened today, I just wanted to make sure I never would lose you or Kara... When The Hyenas came and you didn't move, It scared me, I thought that for a moment I would lose you when the Hyena attacked you, or tried." Kovujin said sadly, "I'm only doing this.. for your own good"

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 11:30 PM
"Okay fine if you promise me you won't be hovering over our shoulder every second like a hawk or not let us get romantic or not let us hang out at our secret place. You all ready know where it is anyway". Scout said obviously feeling a little better. "Tell me one more thing what did your wife say about living here with you guys?" Scout asks.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Kovujin looked surprised, "Not let you two get Romantic? what have you been doing?, Hopefully you havnt been getting into trouble with Kara..." Kovujin said smirking, "Sure I wont hover around you, and I have no problem with you getting "romantic" with Kara, Nela doesnt know yet, shes thinking it through" Kovujin smiled.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kovujin looked surprised, "Not let you two get Romantic? what have you been doing?, Hopefully you havnt been getting into trouble with Kara..." Kovujin said smirking, "Sure I wont hover around you, and I have no problem with you getting "romantic" with Kara, Nela doesnt know yet, shes thinking it through" Kovujin smiled.

"You don't have to worry Kovujin. I'm not talking about that I'm just talking about little I love you's. Few kisses few Nuzzles yadda, Yadda, Yadda, Trust me I would never put Kara in trouble or put her in danger." Seeing Kovujin's Smirk He felt that Kovujin hopefully did trust Scout and was just fooling around with him.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 11:37 PM
Kovujin laughed, "yes i know what you mean, I was joking." Kovujin smiled at Scout, "Even if you did try something i'd be okay with it as long as you didn't hurt her in anyway" Kovujin said whispering to Scout so Nela or Kara couldn't hear him, Kovujin then rose back up, "Why don't you two go play or something...But i'm coming along.. I wont hover over you but i'll be close." Kovujin said smiling.
EDIT
"Kara's been telling me of the things you've said to her, and the things she says to you, I found it really cute when she said you couldnt live without her" Kovujin smiled.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 11:39 PM
"Thank you for being so understanding Kovujin you're the coolest" Scout said with a smile to Kovujin.

[I'll be back in 30 minutes gotta eat dinner.]

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 11:40 PM
"Your welcome Scout, Just don't tell your mother about this talk we had.. She can be defensive over this sorta stuff..."
(ooc: gotcha, same here XD)

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 12:20 AM
"Are you kidding? I would never tell my mom I won't even tell my dad it'll be a secret talk between us Uncle Kovugin."Scout smiled at him.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 12:21 AM
Kovujin laughed "So now i'm uncle. One day i was your big brother, now i'm uncle" Kovujin smiled down nuzzling the Little cub gently.

Kara walked outside to see Scout and Kovujin talking,
"Hey Scout, Hi daddy" Kara said nuzzling Scout.
"hello kara" Kovujin said.

EDIT
((ooc: hehe for Kovujin to be his uncle kovujin has to be Karifu's or Kago's brother Simba22, hehe))

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 12:26 AM
Scout nuzzled Kovujin back. "Yup, you're special your my big brother and my uncle" Scout said with a grin. "Hi Kara" Scout said nuzzling her back with a purr. "So Kara what do you wanna do? I really hope your mom says my family could stay with you. It would be great cause basically when Reno and Mara grow up I'd be like their cousin. Cousin Scout. Has a ring to it." Scout said with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 12:28 AM
Kara laughed "Yes it does, So does when dad calling you "Cub Scout" hehe" Kara nuzzled Scout back purring loudly.
"Daddy, Can me and Scout go somewhere?" Kara asked
"Sure Kara, but i'll be next to you, Well not technically, You wont even know i'm there" Kovujin smiled,
"Err, Okay so your going to spy on us?" Kara asked with her head tilted to the right,
"Well.. You could put it that way, Just to make sure you don't get hurt" Kovujin said smiling.
"Fiiiinee." Kara said not to happy over the idea.
"It doesnt matter Scout what ever you wanna do"

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 12:32 AM
Kara laughed "Yes it does, So does when dad calling you "Cub Scout" hehe" Kara nuzzled Scout back purring loudly.
"Daddy, Can me and Scout go somewhere?" Kara asked
"Sure Kara, but i'll be next to you, Well not technically, You wont even know i'm there" Kovujin smiled,
"Err, Okay so your going to spy on us?" Kara asked with her head tilted to the right,
"Well.. You could put it that way, Just to make sure you don't get hurt" Kovujin said smiling.
"Fiiiinee." Kara said not to happy over the idea.
"It doesnt matter Scout what ever you wanna do"

"I'm sure it'll be fine. I mean come on your dad is the coolest. I'm not real fond of the idea either But if an adult has to watch us Kovujin is the best choice to watch over us". Scout thought for a moment wondering what game to play. "I don't remember the last time me and you played in the water without having one of my sisters interupting. How about we play in the water?" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 12:36 AM
Kara smiled, "Sure, Do you wanna play here, Or at the waterhole in the Pride Lands?" Kara asked,

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 12:42 AM
"Let's play here that way your dad doesn't have to keep up I don't think your old man can handle our speed". Scout says playfully teasing Kovujin

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 12:43 AM
"Hey now i'm not that old, I'm just getting out of my Adolescent Stage," Kovujin smiled, "I'm only a Young Adult" Kovujin said winking to Scout, "The big three" Kovujin laughed,
"You guys will be safe here, i'll go inside and be with everyone else." Kovujin smiled trusting Scout would take care of Kara for him. "If anything at all happens call me and i'll come running" Kovujin smiled

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 12:47 AM
Scout dives off a ledge into the water down below. "Cannon ball" Scout yelled as he dived into the water. "Come on in Kara let's play in the water. The water's great." Scout yelled to Kara.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 12:48 AM
"Okay!" Kara said, "Hold up a second," Kara said taking off her necklaces laying them on a nearby tree stump, "Okay ready," Kara said jumping into the water splashing Scout, "Opps didn't mean to get you any more wet" Kara said giggling.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 01:27 AM
While Scout and Kara were playing Kara noticed a medallion around Scout's neck. SHe wondered what it was.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 01:28 AM
Kara looked at the strange object, She padded over to Scout, "Scout whats that around your neck?" Kara asked curiously.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 01:31 AM
Scout sighs sadly. "It's a chain my parents gave me before they died" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 01:33 AM
Kara swam up to Scout, "Your Parents....died?.. But they're in the Waterfall Scout?" Kara questioned, "Why come I havnt seen you wearing it before?"

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 01:37 AM
"I guess you never really looked close enough" Scout said. "See, Karifu and Kago adopted me Ballard and Kiki so technically there my parents. But my bialongical parents died a little while ago protecting me from a Hyena attack." Scout has a tear roll down his face. Let's just wrestle in the water or something" Scout said. Obviously the talk about his Bialogical parents was a touchy issue to Scout.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 01:40 AM
"oh.. I'm sorry to hear that Scout" Kara said licking the tear off his face, it didn't do much good seeing his whole face was already wet. "So thats why you hate Hyenas so much.." Kara said looking down at her reflection in the water.. "I've wondered too.. If Kovujin and Nela are my parents... Because, yeah Dads black and yellow, moms kinda brown, But I'm Black and White..Where did the white come from? i've always wondered, I never really wanted to ask my Father though.. I've been to scared.. If it was true, If they're not my parents.. I probably wouldnt be able to handle it.. Knowing me i'd probably run away" Kara said as a tear ran down her face. Why did she always cry when she thought of this, she could never really tell why she did.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 01:44 AM
"I'd run away with you" Scout said. "Becuase I want to be together no matter what." Scout said nuzzling her. Now, this conversation is just making us both upset why don't we just splash around and wrestle." Scout said licking her ear.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 01:47 AM
" Aww thanks Scout, then I wouldnt be so lonely... Sure Scout" Kara said ducking him underwater.
--
Kovujin was in the Den but he could hear every word Kara said, She was starting it, Kovujin knew the day he became Nela's mate that she would start thinking about it, He sighed, if only I had white fur instead of yellow, she wouldnt think about that.. Kovujin definitley didn't want to tell her now seeing she would probably run away, and Scout too. He had to tell her, he just had to tell her the truth, he was tired of keeping it in... But he wouldnt tell her now, not with Scout around, He wanted Kara, and Her Mother with him also when he told her... Kovujin wasnt about to let her run away either, when he told her, he'd do nothing but watch her.. from secret angles..

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 01:54 AM
Scout playfully wraps his paws around her neck causing them both to go under. "RAR" Scout says letting out a playful growl and then pounces on Kara pinning her paws down.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 01:55 AM
Kara giggled, "your always on top, always beating me, always pinning me Scout", "You must be the best pinner out there" Kara said licking his cheek.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 02:00 AM
Scout licks her back. "Hey I got an idea let's play underwater tag? It's like Tag but underwater" Scout loved to wrestle with Para cause she was so much fun to wrestle with.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 02:00 AM
((ooc: gee thanks my names Para now :p))
"OOh sounds like fun" Kara said tagging Scout "your it" Kara dived underwater.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 02:03 AM
Scout dives in after her and chases after Kara. Scout tags her tail. He swims off quickly away from Kara.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 02:05 AM
Kara curses her tail in her mind, darn you why did you grow she thought to herself, She swam after Scout but had to come up for air, She filled her lungs with air then dived again looking for Scout, She found him near the corner of the waterhole trying to hide, she had him cornered, she tagged his leg, and swam off.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 02:07 AM
Scout quickly swims after her And tags her again. Scout swam off even faster now.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 02:09 AM
Kara goes up for air, waiting for Scout to come up, she got directly over him so she could tagg him when he came up, Kara thought this was a great idea.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 02:12 AM
Soon they both get tired of the game and just work on dunking each oother into the water and splashing each other. Scout swims under Kara on puppose playfully flipping Kara into the water.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 02:13 AM
"Whoa" Kara says as she goes underwater, She comes up under Scout pushing him up then launching him in the air "Fly Scout Fly!" Kara laughed.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 02:15 AM
Scout falls head first into the water. 5 minutes go by and Scout had still not surfaced.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 02:16 AM
"Scout, Scout where are you?" "Scout!" Kara screamed,
Kovujin came running out of the den
"Kara whats wrong?"
"Its Scout! hes been under water for to long!" Kara yelled,
Kovujin ran and dived into the water, He looked around underwater for Scout.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 02:18 AM
Scout had been knocked out after hitting the bottom with his head from when Kara flipped him.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 02:21 AM
Kovujin looked underwater, He couldnt find him, Where did he,.. Wait Kovujin spotted him at the bottem laying there, Kovujin swam to the bottem and Grabbed Scout with his Mouth he didn't care where, he just didn't do it to hard he pulled Scout to the Surface, and brung him to the shore, "Scout, Scout wake up", Kovujin said as he pushed his stomach one time to get the water out of his stomach.

"Oh please wake up Scout, I can't live without you" Kara said crying.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 02:24 AM
He starts coughing up water and looks up his head hurting like somebody had dropped a ton of bricks on him. " Please still trust us to go swimming Kovujin it wasn't Kara's fault" Scout said still choking on some water.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 02:26 AM
Kara smiled and nuzzled him like she never had before "oh Scout i'm so glad your okay, I thought I lost you there.." Kara siad
"Its Okay Scout, I know it was an accident I watched what happened. it was pretty funny." Kovujin said smiling. "The good thing is your okay" Kovujin said looking at his head, "You don't seem to have any kind of lump or bruise, thats good also"

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 02:29 AM
"Still hurts though" Scout said rubbing his head. "Kara as much As I love swimming and playing with you do you mind waiting till tomorrow when my head is feeling better? I think I'm just gonna sit down you may swim if ya want" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 02:29 AM
"Sure Scout I'll stay here with you , You can lay your head on me to make a pillow" Kara said smiling grabbing her necklaces putting them back on her neck.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 02:35 AM
"Sure Scout I'll stay here with you , You can lay your head on me to make a pillow" Kara said smiling grabbing her necklaces putting them back on her neck.

"Thank you so much" Scout says. Returnining her Nuzzle and the he licked her before plopping down. "You're like a dream come true for me Kara." Scout says. Laying his head against her shoulder blade and back. Scout snuggled next to her fur.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 02:37 AM
Kara smiled, "Thanks Scout, You rest now, you need it," Kara said purring.
"You two lovebirds, can stay out here, I'm going back inside with everyone.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 02:41 AM
Scout purred happily as he slowly closed his eyes. He had another dream about Kara. This dream was not like the last dream he had though this dream was the most wonderful dream he ever had. Scout and Kara grew and got married and had 4 beautiful kids. 2 girls and 2 boys. The girls were beautiful like their mother and the boys looked like Scout.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 02:45 AM
((ooc: by the way, we can't change it from night to day so you fell asleep at day and will wake up at day XD))

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 02:48 AM
Scout wakes up. "Kara" Scout says weakly his head still kinda bothering him. "I had the most beautiful dream me and you got married and had 2 darling girls that looked like you and 2 boys that looked like me that was the happiest dream of my life" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 02:51 AM
Kara smiled, "It sounds just like mine... Thats great Scout," Kara smiled licking his head.
EDIT
"Maybe one day it will come true" Kara smiled.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 02:54 AM
Kara smiled, "It sounds just like mine... Thats great Scout," Kara smiled licking his head.

Scout licks her head back. "So how are your siblings doing? Not getting into as much as trouble are they? Scout says with a weak chuckle.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 02:54 AM
"Nope, They don't get into much trouble at all, But they do try and run away a few times" Kara smiled at Scout.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 02:58 AM
"I saw that one sister of yours Mara smiling at me better watch it she may try to take me from you" Scout says with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 02:59 AM
Kara laughed, "If you want to date a 2 month old Cub Scout, Go ahead" Kara started laughing so hard she fell on her back.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 03:01 AM
"I'm just saying look out for her when she's about our age." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 03:02 AM
Kara laughed, "Scout she'll always be about 5 months younger than us" Kara said purring, "You can help me look after her when were Adolescents" Kara smiled.
EDIT
"Plus, It'll give us some hands on experience for if we ever have cubs of our own Scout" Kara smiled licking his cheek.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 03:05 AM
"I would love to help take care of her. Scout said. "I'd also like to help take care of Reno, "Scout said nuzzling her.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 03:07 AM
Kara nuzzled Scout back affectionately "Look I told you my dad would give us private time without him watching us" Kara said smiling.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 03:10 AM
"I really hope your mom let's me stay" That way I get to live with you and Become a good role model for your siblings. Gonna teach Reno to be a good wrestler just like me." Scout said with a grin.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 03:12 AM
Kara laughed, "Yeah, then Mara will have someone to play with that actually knows what they're doing" Kara smirked.
"I like taking care of them because my Mother says that It helps you become a better parent, because i learn more and more about cubs everyday." Kara smiled.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Kara laughed, "Yeah, then Mara will have someone to play with that actually knows what they're doing" Kara smirked.
"I like taking care of them because my Mother says that It helps you become a better parent, because i learn more and more about cubs everyday." Kara smiled.

"That's another reason I want to live here with you" Scout said. "I want to start learning how to become a parent. I've been kinda practicing on Kiki".Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 03:16 AM
Kara smiled and nuzzled him "You'll make a great Father no matter where you lived Scout" Kara said with a loving face.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 03:18 AM
Kara smiled and nuzzled him "You'll make a great Father no matter where you lived Scout" Kara said with a loving face.

Scout nuzzles her back. "And you're gonna make a great mother" Scout said with the same loving face,

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 03:19 AM
Kara smiled, She couldnt wait till she got the chance to have cubs with Scout, she was so excited the thought of a family would make her eyes sparkle, Kovujin and Nela seemed so happy with one, so she had always wanted one .. since she was old enough to know what a family was!,
"Thanks Scout, I wonder how many we'll have, Your dream said four, Mine said two" Kara wondered.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 03:22 AM
"Maybe that means we'll have 6 kids" Scout says with a laugh adding the 2 numbers that Scout and her got.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 03:23 AM
"Whoa no that would be way to many!" Kara said, "I'd say somewhere between 2 and 4 is good, But we have a long time to talk about that" Kara smiled.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 03:25 AM
"Yeah, we're still cubs ourselves. All we should be worried about is what too play".

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 03:29 AM
Kara laughed "So true Scout, Your so funny" Kara said smiling, "What do you want to do now? continue sleeping or play a little?" Kara said getting up stretching her back, it was sore from Scout's head but she wasnt going to tell him that.

csyria
July 28th, 2005, 08:46 AM
((Sorry I had to take another exodus))

"Hey guys, what's up? Sorry I was gone for a little while."

Nala The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu "Yeah thats typical old Simba for ya" Twilight smiled just before Nala got up and pinned him.
"You like pinning me don't you" he smiled and licked her nose "And yes I am more dusty thanks" he laughed as a large clour of dust rised from the ground.
((For Nala to reply to when she gets the chance to come on here next))

Nala smiled back. ''yes i do'' she laughed before running of to the water hole, hoping Twilight would follow so he could get clean and get rid of the dust on his fur. ''come on slow coach - last one there is a rotten egg'' she laughed as she ran towards the water hole

(cheers for that btw Stu and cheers for the PM bout the post KTL :-))

Opera Ghost
July 28th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Karifu awoke coming out of the cave,she looked around for someone to talk too
"where is everyone"she mumble to herself

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 10:56 AM
His head still kinda hurt but he thought a game wouldn't make it any worse."My head still kinda hurts so I don't feel like swimming till tomorrow. But, we could play Hide and Seek or something." Scout said rubbing his head trying to make the pain go away.

King Simba
July 28th, 2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Asha purrs, waking up rather early the next morning, padding outside on the den to watch the sunrise. She smiles, purring gently as she sits down calmly.
Meanwhile Katai starts to feel a little "empty" without Asha and opens his eyes noticing that she had gone, he stands up and stretches before looking around the den. Everyone else is still asleep and he pads outside the den trying not to disturb the others. He spots Asha and quietly walks up behind her and quietly sits down next to her, "Beautiful sunrise isn't it?" he looks at her and smiles.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
Karifu awoke coming out of the cave,she looked around for someone to talk too
"where is everyone"she mumble to herself

Kovujin woke up to the sound of Karifu's voice, He stretched and yawned,
"Oh opps i'm sorry i must have fallen asleep, something happened yesterday and.. oh well never mind"

Originally posted by Simba22
His head still kinda hurt but he thought a game wouldn't make it any worse."My head still kinda hurts so I don't feel like swimming till tomorrow. But, we could play Hide and Seek or something." Scout said rubbing his head trying to make the pain go away.

Kara nuzzled his head where his head hurt and licked it trying to make him feel better. "Aww I'm sorry that your head hurts Scout" Kara said affetionately

Katse
July 28th, 2005, 01:59 PM
No one being there, Sengalo thought it was all right to hang around the water hole for a while. Every now and again, he would take long drinks, but he would normally lay about on a boulder jutting out over the water. He jumped onto it now and layed down, grooming himself. He then rested his head on his paws, surveying his surroundings as his tail twitched behind him. His thoughts went to the fight of the other day. Sengalo stared down into the reflection of himself in the water. He could still see small scratches here and there on his body. Sengalo grimaced to himself and his claws unsheathed, scratching at the rock. It created that screeching noise again, but it wasn't as loud as before. It wasn't as forced. His claws were simply lightly scraping along the stone. Sengalo kicked a small stone into the water, obstructing his reflection. "Those fools..." he said to himself, "...they'll pay for what they did to me... They'll pay soon enough..."

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 02:02 PM
((ooc: oh no.. :3 hehe))

Katse
July 28th, 2005, 02:04 PM
((Mwaha.>3

You know what I just realized? It's funny how far Sengalo has gotten as being the villian in this RP. He went from being "oh, it's only Sengalo" to "OMG, RUN! IT'S SENGALO!!!" Pretty funny, if you ask me.:haha: ))

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Kovujin woke up to the sound of Karifu's voice, He stretched and yawned,
"Oh opps i'm sorry i must have fallen asleep, something happened yesterday and.. oh well never mind"

Kara nuzzled his head where his head hurt and licked it trying to make him feel better. "Aww I'm sorry that your head hurts Scout" Kara said affetionately

Scout licked her back. After Kara had nuzzled his head. His headache seemed to go away He felt so happy when Kara nuzzled him like he didn't have a problem in the world at all. "My head is starting to feel a lot better" Scout said lovingly to Kara. " And one more thing thanks for being there for me. Now that my head is feeling better let's celebrate by playing. Unless you got any other ideas let's play fight." Scout says crouching low emitting a playful growl.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 02:09 PM
"Thats good Scout, I'm glad your feeling better" Kara said stroking his back with her paw like a Mother would do with her hurt Cub. She got up and started growling a little. "grr" Kara said with a smile, she was never good at fighting.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Scout being the gentlemen that he was. He let Kara beat him. After all he knew she knew she wasn't too good he just wanted to help build up her confidence.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 02:41 PM
"Hehe, I beat you" Kara said smiling, she knew Scout let him win , cause he didn't really put up much of a fight.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 02:43 PM
This time Scout put up a stronger fight and let Kara beat him agian. SO it wasn't so obvious he was letting her win.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 02:44 PM
"Oh I win again, Maybe I'm stronger than I thought" Kara said flexing her muscle, a weak little muscle appeared on her arm, it was nothing compared to the ones she saw from other lions around here. Maybe Scout was letting her win, Maybe he wasnt but for sure she beat him fair and square there.. or atleast she thought. "Hehe Scout your getting kinda weak" Kara said smiling and licking him on his ear.
"How will you protect me if you can't beat me?" Kara laughed,

EDIT

Originally posted by Katse
((Mwaha.>3

You know what I just realized? It's funny how far Sengalo has gotten as being the villian in this RP. He went from being "oh, it's only Sengalo" to "OMG, RUN! IT'S SENGALO!!!" Pretty funny, if you ask me.:haha: ))

((ooc: yeah i know XD)

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 02:46 PM
"I was letting you win both those times" Scout said. "I'm a real good fighter watch" He playfights with her and beats her in 20 seconds flat.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 02:48 PM
Kara laughed laying down on her back pinned by Scout "I thought so, I knew you only let me win Scout" Kara said looking up at him licking him again.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 02:49 PM
"I'd never let anyone else win. I only let you win because I love you so much." Scout said licking her back.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Kara smiled as Scouts rough tongue licked her fur, "Aww thanks Scout, Means a lot to me" Kara said, Kara was still on her back with Scout on top of her, "You mind getting off, Don't know what my dad would think if he saw you in that...well sorta position not knowing whats going on" Kara said laughing,

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 02:57 PM
"I think he'd know we were just playing Well I hope he'd know that". Scout said. Scout wanted to wrestle some more. But he decided to wait till tomorrow. "Let's play Hide and seek or something then?" Scout said eager to start the game.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 02:57 PM
"Sure Scout, Whos it?" Kara said smiling micheviously, She knew he wouldn't make her be it.. Or would he.. Kara smiled.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 02:59 PM
"Sure Scout, Whos it?" Kara said smiling micheviously, She knew he wouldn't make her be it.. Or would he.. Kara smiled.

Scout was confused. "You wanna play Tag or Hide and Seek" ? He says confusingly. Knowing there was an it in both games.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 03:00 PM
"Your choice" Kara smiled, She forgot to say which game, "If you want i'll decide but I like both games so i'll let you decide"

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 03:09 PM
"I don't think me and you have ever played Hide and seek and just to help you out I'll be it first" Scout said. Scout turns around to a big tree behind him and covers his eyes with his paw and starts counting.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Kara started turned around and started running, she ran into the Den and hid behind her father, "Daddy stay quiet we're playing hide and seek"
"Okay Kara" Kovujin smiled.
"This will be funny" Kara laughed

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 03:18 PM
Scout had count up to 60. "Ready or not here I come" Scout called loudly. He walked around looking in every bush and every tree he even went to see if Kara had been hiding underwater and then he decided to check around the den. Scout couldn't find her anywhere.He walks into the den and looks around. Still having no idea where she was.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Kovujin made a gesture to Scout,
"Ahem, what are you doing Scout" Kara said titling his head as meaning for him to look behind him, winking at Scout,

Kara giggled at Scout not finding him, this totally blew her cover

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 03:24 PM
"You're good at hiding" Scout said obviously very surprised. He couldn't have known where she was. "I guess it's your turn now huh?" Scout said with a grin. He was really good at hiding there was no way Kara could ever find him.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 03:26 PM
"Aww you found me" Kara said dissapointed, "Dad... Did you say something.."
"what me no never Kara" Kovujin said winking towards Scout,
"Okay i'll go to that tree" Kara said, she padded up to it closed her eyes and Began counting.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Scout knew exactly where he was going to hide Scout ran off to some boulders right by the waterfall They seemed to be almost the same color as Scout's fur and there was gap between them just big enough for Scout to get thru. He presses himself real close to the rock so it's like he's blending in. Scout has to bite his lip to stop himself from laughing. He stays real quiet.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 03:36 PM
Kara finished couting, "58..59...60, Ready or not.. HERE I COME!" Kara said excited to find Scout. She walked over looking through trees, "Hmm where are you..", She jumped into the Waterhole looking underwater, Then swam across to look at the edges seeing if he was in the mossy areas of the Waterhole, "Gosh, I wonder if he's in here, Or went outside" She walked into the Den, and circled around every lion, this in turn kinda scared Kovujin
"What...are you doing Kara?" Kovujin asked
"Looking.. for Scout" Kara said , "hes so good at this" Kara sighed
Kovujin started laughing, "Hes not in here,"
Kara returned outside and looked everywhere, or so she thought. She just sat down on the rock in the middle of the pool, "I give up!" Kara said looking around here, thinking where he was, "Geesh, hes been playing this a long time.." Kara sat up on her hind legs and looked over some boulders, Nothing. Or was there, she didn't see any signs of movenments. "Come on out, I give up Scout!" Kara yelled, she turned around looking in front of her.

((ooc: never heard of an orange rock :confused: XD))

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 03:40 PM
And then Kara heard some muffled laughing from just behind her.

Scout jumps out of the boulders tackling her down pinning her arms down. "Gotcha" Scout said. "I am a master at Hide and seek". "I could teach you the tricks I know in Hide and Seek if ya want" Scout said still laughing.

((OOC:More like a Brownish gold Like a lighter colorred rock))

Opera Ghost
July 28th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Kiki saw kara and came over to see her
"hello kara,can i play with you"

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 03:43 PM
"EEEK!!" Kara screamed and closed her eyes not knowing who it was, She opened her eyes at the voice of Scout, "Oh.. Its only you" Kara said her heart beating a mile a second, "Nah, I'd rather you be able to win, I'll try and make up my own stuff" kara said, Kara had always liked doing things her own way making up things as things go.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Scout turns to KIki.

"Well I have no probelm with you playing as long as Kara doesn't Kiki" Scout said winking at Kiki.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 03:46 PM
"I don't mind if Kiki plays" Kara said looking up over Scouts shoulder at Kiki, She was still being pinned down on the rock. "It'll be fun with Kiki, Shes so clever and all" Kara smiled at Kiki.

Opera Ghost
July 28th, 2005, 03:47 PM
"thanks for calling me clever ,what are we going to play"kiki said

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Scout forgets he still had her pinned down. Scout gets off her and helps her up. "Don't worry you'll get better at Hide and Seek, I'm a master I've been playing it for almost my whole life" Scout said nuzzling Kara seeing she was a little upset losing.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
"thanks for calling me clever ,what are we going to play"kiki said

"Your choice we could wrestle or play Hide and Seek" Scout said with a grin.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Scout forgets he still had her pinned down. Scout gets off her and helps her up. "Don't worry you'll get better at Hide and Seek, I'm a master I've been playing it for almost my whole life" Scout said nuzzling Kara seeing she was a little upset losing.

"hehe thanks Scout" kara said nuzzling Scout back affectionately,

"You two decide I'll play what ever ya'll want" Kara said smiling

((ooc: Is Kiki a Cub? Or like.. whats her age? XD))

Opera Ghost
July 28th, 2005, 03:53 PM
kiki:i dont mind what we play
((ooc:she i a cub,about 2 months,but she can talk a little,just not hard words etc))

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 03:55 PM
"Scouts choice" Kara said grinning.
((ooc: ah i see, Kara and Scout are a lot older then XD))

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 03:57 PM
"Then let's all play Hide and Seek" Scout said grinning excitedly. Winking at Kara thinking if Kiki was it Kara and Scout could hide in the same spot.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 03:58 PM
"How should we know who's it and who isnt?" Kara said smiling, "Lets... pull a weed, who ever has the smallest weed counts first?" Kara asked,
She pulled up a weed, It was small. "OH darn"

Opera Ghost
July 28th, 2005, 04:02 PM
kiki:so your it kara?she said playing with a butterfly

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Kara sighed she was sad not getting to hide with Scout, "Yeah i'm it, You two go hide" kara said turning around closing her eyes and started counting. "1....."

Opera Ghost
July 28th, 2005, 04:07 PM
kiki walks off and wlaks really far away in the distance

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Scout runs off. But to make it easy for Kara to find him he just hides in some real tall grass.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 04:10 PM
"58....59....60!" Kara said running off looking for Scout and Kiki.. "come out come out where ever you are" Kara said looking for Scout in particular. She walked over to the boulders, "Nope not there" Kara looked at some grass moving around.. She stalked up quietly, and pounced "GOtcha!" Kara said pouncing on Scout. "That was quite easy"

((ooc: starts playing Rob Thomas-Lonely no More ON computer, Thought it would match this RP for right now ;) ))

Opera Ghost
July 28th, 2005, 04:14 PM
kiki hid in a cave it was full of strange cystals and stuff,it had a lovley lake at the back

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 04:15 PM
"58....59....60!" Kara said running off looking for Scout and Kiki.. "come out come out where ever you are" Kara said looking for Scout in particular. She walked over to the boulders, "Nope not there" Kara looked at some grass moving around.. She stalked up quietly, and pounced "GOtcha!" Kara said pouncing on Scout. "That was quite easy"

((ooc: starts playing Rob Thomas-Lonely no More ON computer, Thought it would match this RP for right now ;) ))

"I wanted to make it easy for you. Just don't tell Kiki that" Scout said whispering into her ear. He licked her.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 04:19 PM
"I wont" kara said giggling and licking Scout back, "Now to find Kiki, You didn't see where she ran off to did you?" Kara asked while looking around for Kiki

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Kara could tell Scout knew but he didn't wana tell her.

"Nope didn't see her run by" Scout lied.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 04:23 PM
Kara sighed and walked off looking for Kiki, She heard some giggling coming from a cave nearby, She walked into it, She saw shiney objects she looked up at them and stared wide eyed, "Pretty cool" Kara said, then she looked down and saw Kiki in the corner, "I found you!" Kara said smiling,

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Kara sighed and walked off looking for Kiki, She heard some giggling coming from a cave nearby, She walked into it, She saw shiney objects she looked up at them and stared wide eyed, "Pretty cool" Kara said, then she looked down and saw Kiki in the corner, "I found you!" Kara said smiling,

Scout runs up. "Sorry I couldn't tell you Kara. I just didn't want to spoil the game you do forgive me don't you?" Scout asked.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 04:29 PM
"Of course Scout" kara said nuzzling him, "I know it was cheating but she was hard to find!" Kara said smiling

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 04:31 PM
"I'll be it this time" Scout said. "If you could be it next round Kiki." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Kara chuckled "okay Scout" , Kara ran away and started hiding, she looked around. "hmm," she dived into the waterhole, and came up hitting her head on a rock, She let out a squeel underwater no one could hear her then surfaced, she found an air hole inside a cavern with a hole that could lead up for oxygen.. She had found her hiding spot.
---
Kovujin walked outside to look for Kara and Scout to see where they had gone off too, were they still playing hide and seek, or did they leave..Without his permission..
"Kara, Scout." Kovujin said looking around, "Where are you" Kovujin didn't want to interupt the game so he just stopped, "Nevermind" He walked into the Den, He hoped they were still playing Hide and Seek anyways

Nela
July 28th, 2005, 04:35 PM
((I deleted it.... It's fine ^^))

Nela
July 28th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Nela smiles and creeps up on Kovujin, then pounces on top of him playfully.

"Haha... got you," she said teasingly. She nuzzled his nose with hers.

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Kara smiled, "Owch, never had that happen to me in a long time" Kovujin said smiling and rubbing his nose on Nela's , "Good to see your up now"
"I've seen Scout and Kara pinn each other to much, never thought it would happen with me and you" Kovujin laughed.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 04:41 PM
"57 58 59 60 Ready or not here I come. He goes to look for Kara first he couldn't seem to find her anywhere. Scout swims underwater to see if she was down there he saw a tiny tail sticking out . Scout had found Kara. "Wow, you're good. You're starting to learn from the master" Scout says cockily and then he goes to look for Kiki.

Opera Ghost
July 28th, 2005, 04:42 PM
kiki was still looking in that cave far away she was looking at the cool crystals

Kovu The Lion
((ooc: its true, women are attracted to shiny objects *laughs*))

Nela
"Ha.... well now it has." She said, laughing and smiling. She licked his nose and got off of him, then sat down and started grooming herself.

"Got to get back in shape for hunting."

Opera Ghost
July 28th, 2005, 04:43 PM
((ooc:lol,she i just a michevious and adventureres cub )))

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Scout walks in. " Hey I thought we were playing Hide and Seek," Scout said not knowing what she was doing.

Kovu The Lion
Kovujin smiled, He too had already been getting into shape, but not for hunting, for other specific reasons, one his most important reason was to watch after his family, "Yeah, I've been running and swimming a lot more to get back into shape," Kovujin said smiling, He was proud of his muslces once again, he felt bad for losing them looking after his family for so long.

Nela
((ooc: its true, women are attracted to shiny objects *laughs*))

((Yes it is ^^ *looks down at floor* Oooooo! A penny! lol jk...))

"I want to go out hunting tonight....alone....for dinner. Just to test my old skills...once you have cubs it seems that all goes down the drain," She laughed. Being the old leader of Simba's hutning team, she was in great shape and was the fastest runner on the team. After having a family, she slowed down a bit, and learned to not be so feriocious. ((Spelling? Ha.... I can't spell...))

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 04:45 PM
((ooc: yeah i know I was just stating, LOL Nela :D))

Opera Ghost
July 28th, 2005, 04:45 PM
((ooc:yeah ok,lol:p:p

Katse
July 28th, 2005, 04:47 PM
((The moon icons in Nela's sig are shiny.....Shiiiiiiiny....*drools*))

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 04:47 PM
((ooc:well i'm off for a while, dont know how long, family night out *Sigh* anyways, Bye :D, Probably be gone till about 7 which is.. 7 hours... X.X I'll try and see whats happening later on))

((The moon icons in Nela's sig are shiny.....Shiiiiiiiny....*drools*))

((ooc: LMFAO >))

Nela
July 28th, 2005, 04:49 PM
((*Growls* Back off, Katse, they're mine!!! *chants* Precious....Precious....))

((Okay, see ya Kovujin! *licks* lol I'm off for a bit too... bbl! ))

Opera Ghost
July 28th, 2005, 04:51 PM
((see ya'll :p :D)))

Katse
July 28th, 2005, 04:51 PM
((See ya'll later then.^_^))

Kovu The Lion
July 28th, 2005, 04:53 PM
((ooc: never had that happen before, a whole page of nothing but "ooc:" lmao pretty funny if you ask me))

Lion King Stu
July 28th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
Nala smiled back. ''yes i do'' she laughed before running of to the water hole, hoping Twilight would follow so he could get clean and get rid of the dust on his fur. ''come on slow coach - last one there is a rotten egg'' she laughed as she ran towards the water hole

(cheers for that btw Stu and cheers for the PM bout the post KTL :-))

"Yeah...yeah" Twilight smirked and ran after Nala.
He ran up the steep slope of the graveyard and into the grass once more but still coverd in dust which seemed to blow away slightly as he ran after Nala.
As they neared the waterhole he smirked to himself and thought about pouncing on her when she was at the waterhole.
"You know your dusty as well" he laughed looking at Nala as he lagged behind her slgihtly still.
As they reached the waterhole he pounced playfully right at her hoping to send him and her into the water.

Katse
July 28th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Sengalo's ears perked up when he heard the sound of laughter and footsteps headed toward him and the water hole. At first, he did nothing about it. He simply layed sprawled out on the boulder. He should've known someone would come here eventually. As the visitors to the waterhole got closer, Sengalo could recognize Twilight's voice. It had been such a while before the last time he had seen the lion, but Sengalo could still remember him. He lifted his head slightly to see that he was with a lioness. Sengalo strained his eyes slightly to try and recognize her, for he could've sworn he'd seen her before, or at least, remember a description. Then, he recalled her as being the Queen, Nala. What was she doing out here without the King or other lionesses? Sengalo shrugged their presence off and decided to not want anything to do with them for now.

unregistered user
July 28th, 2005, 05:33 PM
[can I join back in? Tho, I don't know where everything's at..:(]

Snow Wolf
July 28th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Fabasha heard crying from the tall grass. She found a cub an orphan cub. She went to the crying cub. ''hey why are you crying?'' asked Fabasha. ''Becuase iam abandoned by my parents'' said the lost cub. Fabasha knew what she had to do. She must take care of the cub. ''Don't worry, you can live with me'' said Fabasha. The cub no long cried and she was happy. ''really?'' asked the cub. ''Yes of course, i am going to adopt you'' Fabasha smiled. ''cool! uhh...my name is Hasiki'' said Hasiki. ''My name is Fabasha and follow me i want you to be introduced'' said Fabasha. Fabasha and Hasiki walked through the tall grass just talking.

Katse
July 28th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Sengalo's ears twitched again when he could hear yet more voices. These sounded different and he couldn't quite recognize them. He lifted his head from his paws. From his elevated perch, he could see the lioness he saw with Kovujin earlier. This time she had a cub with her. Sengalo watched as the two walked along, conversing away, possibly unaware of his presence. Sengalo decided to stay in his spot for now. If he thought correctly, Kovujin seemed to be forming a small pride of his own, or something like that. Since he was already on bad terms with them, Sengalo decided to bide his time and wait for the right moment to make a move.

Katse
July 28th, 2005, 05:47 PM
((@ Utora: Sure, just jump in wherever. Kovujin, Nela, and that group are at some secret oasis together. Fabasha just found a cub and is bringing it back there, but is passing Sengalo at the water hole. Twilight and Nala are also at the water hole.))

unregistered user
July 28th, 2005, 05:54 PM
[thanx alot! I guess I'll just meet yall at the oasis then :)]

Robin decided that after an entire day of hunting, and not catching anything, that it would be better to wait for nightfall. So off he headed to find some rest. As he wandered through the heat of midday, he could smell ahaead others of his kin.

Opera Ghost
July 28th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Snow Wolf
Fabasha heard crying from the tall grass. She found a cub an orphan cub. She went to the crying cub. ''hey why are you crying?'' asked Fabasha. ''Becuase iam abandoned by my parents'' said the lost cub. Fabasha knew what she had to do. She must take care of the cub. ''Don't worry, you can live with me'' said Fabasha. The cub no long cried and she was happy. ''really?'' asked the cub. ''Yes of course, i am going to adopt you'' Fabasha smiled. ''cool! uhh...my name is Hasiki'' said Hasiki. ''My name is Fabasha and follow me i want you to be introduced'' said Fabasha. Fabasha and Hasiki walked through the tall grass just talking.
karifu saw her cousin with a cub and when over there

Snow Wolf
July 28th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Fashaba seen her cousin. ''hey Karifu!!'' said Fashaba. ''Karifu, this is Hasiki'' continued Fashaba. ''Hey! iam adopted by Fashaba becuase well..my parents abandoned me'' said Hasiki.

Opera Ghost
July 28th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Karifu:well hello there Hasiki,i hope you like living with Fashaba and me
she said with a smile

Snow Wolf
July 28th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Karifu:well hello there Hasiki,i hope you like living with Fashaba and me

''I will, what's your name?'' Hasiki smiled.

Katse
July 28th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Sengalo could now see Karifu approaching the two. He watched patiently as they talked, his head resting on his paws as his tail twitched every now and again. Seem to be a lot of irresponsible parents out there, Sengalo thought, overhearing Hasiki say she was abandoned.

Snow Wolf
July 28th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Suddenly hasiki seen a lion in the tall grasses. ''hey'' Hasiki whispered coming toward the lion. ''who are you?'' Hasiki asked. ''uh what is it Hasiki?'' asked Fashaba. ''there is a lion over there'' said Hasiki.

((OOC: Hasiki is talking about sengalo))

Katse
July 28th, 2005, 08:03 PM
((Sengalo's on a rock, btw))
Sengalo lifts his head when he notices that the cub has seen him. He sat up and looked down at the approaching Hasiki. He arched an eyebrow at the child. He looked to see Fashaba not far behind. He looked the lioness over from where he sat, searching for any signs that she might end up a threat to him. He didn't say a thing to the cub yet.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Scout walked up and eyed the cub suspitiously. "My name's Scout I'm Karifu's adopted kid. Who are you"? Scout said.

Snow Wolf
July 28th, 2005, 08:51 PM
"My name's Scout I'm Karifu's adopted kid. Who are you"? Scout said.

''Iam Fashaba's adopted daughter, my parents well you see..they abandoned me so Fashaba asked me to live with her and i said yes'' said Hasiki.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 08:55 PM
''Iam Fashaba's adopted daughter, my parents well you see..they abandoned me so Fashaba asked me to live with her and i said yes'' said Hasiki.

"Really? You're adopted too? My parents died when I was quite younger because of Hyenas. " He turns to Karifu.... "Can she live with us too?" Scout said not knowing this cubs name yet.

Katse
July 28th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Sengalo saw as Hasiki turned her attention away from him and to the now present Scout. He couldn't help but smirk to himself and shake his head. Cubs... he thought to himself with a small chuckle, so naiave...

Snow Wolf
July 28th, 2005, 09:04 PM
"Really? You're adopted too? My parents died when I was quite younger because of Hyenas. " He turns to Karifu.... "Can she live with us too?" Scout said not knowing this cubs name yet.

''yes iam adopted, my name is Hasiki'' said Hasiki.

Fashaba seen a lion on a rock. suspicous is he going to attack me and the others? Fashba thinking. Finally she said something to the lion ''i come in peace'' said Fashaba.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 09:06 PM
Scout couldn't believe it. "Can Hasiki and her mother live with us please mom?" Scout said pleadingly to Karifu.

Katse
July 28th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Sengalo's ears twitched when he heard Fashaba. "Good to hear..." he said calmly, "but how am I to know the peace will last very long this time?"

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Scout turned around to face the voice he had heard. He sees Sengalo and for what he did to Kovujin narrows his eyes angrily at him. "Come on let's go" He says angrily to his mom her cousin and her cousins daughter. Scout once again glares back at Sengalo.

Snow Wolf
July 28th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Scout turned around to face the voice he had heard. He sees Sengalo and for what he did to Kovujin narrows his eyes angrily at him. "Come on let's go" He says angrily to his mom her cousin and her cousins daughter. Scout once again glares back at Sengalo.

''He is bad?'' asked Hasiki

Katse
July 28th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Sengalo raises an eyebrow at Scout's reaction. "Hello Scout..." he says coolly. He still lays on his perch, his front paws crossed and his tail twitching lightly behind him. Seeing as Scout wanted to leave, Sengalo shook his head slightly and a small smirk appeared on his face. "Leaving so soon," he asked in a tone of dissappointment, "but you just got here."

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 09:39 PM
"Yes very you can't turn your back on him for a second. He wants to kill everyone in the pridelands He hurt one of my best frien......... forget it" Scout says with a sigh.

Katse
July 28th, 2005, 09:41 PM
At this point, Sengalo now stood. "Look," he said sternly with a slight grimace, "I was attacked first. Your 'friend' attacked me." He calmed himself down before anything happened. "I was only defending myself..." he said calmly.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 09:42 PM
Sengalo raises an eyebrow at Scout's reaction. "Hello Scout..." he says coolly. He still lays on his perch, his front paws crossed and his tail twitching lightly behind him. Seeing as Scout wanted to leave, Sengalo shook his head slightly and a small smirk appeared on his face. "Leaving so soon," he asked in a tone of dissappointment, "but you just got here."

"Why did you hurt Kovujin"? Scout said. "Does it make you feel more powerful to pick on other people? Why did you turn your back on everyone Sengalo? You turned your back on the pride and you turned your back on me. Now I'm gonna ask you this again what do you want from me? You all ready hurt my best friend." Scout said eyeing Sengalo curiously.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 09:45 PM
At this point, Sengalo now stood. "Look," he said sternly with a slight grimace, "I was attacked first. Your 'friend' attacked me." He calmed himself down before anything happened. "I was only defending myself..." he said calmly.

"Then answer me this why does it seem like you have nothing more to do then to kill other people. The only reason why I hate you is I'm worried you're going to kill me and this entire pride. And until you prove me otherwise just leave us alone" Scout said.

Katse
July 28th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Sengalo narrowed his eyes at the cub. "I only did it once," he said in a low voice that could hardly be heard.

Simba22
July 28th, 2005, 09:52 PM
Scout's narrowness in his eyes go away. "Why does everyone hate you so much if you're not a threat? If you're not a threat why does everybody get on the defensive then?" Scout asks."According to everyone else you're a threat".

Snow Wolf
July 28th, 2005, 11:22 PM
Hasiki was scared of the lion. ''ok ok what's going on here?'' asked Fabasha. ''Mom we gotta get out of here that lion is going to kill us and the rest of the pride!'' said Hasiki. ''i'll only believe it when i see it Hasiki iam sure that lion has some good in him...don't you?'' asked Fashba raising an eyebrow. mom just doesn't understand that he is a killer but maybe that lion has some good in him, i'll just have to find out. Hasiki thinking.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Nela
((Yes it is ^^ *looks down at floor* Oooooo! A penny! lol jk...))

"I want to go out hunting tonight....alone....for dinner. Just to test my old skills...once you have cubs it seems that all goes down the drain," She laughed. Being the old leader of Simba's hutning team, she was in great shape and was the fastest runner on the team. After having a family, she slowed down a bit, and learned to not be so feriocious. ((Spelling? Ha.... I can't spell...))
"Will you be alright.. You know with Sengalo out there I don't want you to get hurt" Kovujin said worried, He heard talking, and a growl, He wondered what was going on.... Kovujin yawned and stretched walking outside to find a new cub, Scout, Karifu and Fabasha.. He walked up to them "Whats going on here?" Kovujin said looking in the direction Scout was looking at, He saw a lion.. "Oh no.. Not him... Please be someone else other than him.." Kovujin said He walked up to Sengalo..Slowly, hesitent at first. Kovujin was about 10 feet away from him so he could at least hear him, "Sengalo.. Are you okay.. From the fight you know?" Kovujin asked, He didnt want to fight Sengalo, Until Nela attacked him, he knew how it was to feel hated, "I'm... Sorry if I hurt you and if Nela did too, She fought you for protection" Kovujin sighed.

Katse
July 29th, 2005, 12:11 AM
"It really depends on what you would consider good," Sengalo replied to Fashaba with a shrug, "there seem to be different view points out there as far as I know." Sengalo's ears swiveled in Kovujin's direction, followed by his head. He watched calmly as the lion approached, then his eyes narrowing in suspicion as he heard the lion. "Sure..." Sengalo answered to Kovujin's question, "I'll live..." The way he said this was almost in sarcasm. "It's only natural, I suppose..." Sengalo went on, "...mothers tend to do that when there are cubs to be taken care of." As he said this, he looked down at Hasiki.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 12:15 AM
"True, still I felt kinda bad about hurting another Lion so I decided to say sorry" Kovujin sighed, "I didn't really feel like hurting someone for no reason, I did'nt have a reason to attack you until Nela jumped in and.. I tried to get her off but she wouldnt..." Kovujin said looking at the ground, "Hope you get better anyways, Scout all the time saying hes going to kill you when he gets older, wish he would stop saying that, i hate the word kill, So abusive" Kovujin smirked.

Snow Wolf
July 29th, 2005, 12:38 AM
Hasiki heard something. ''hmm?'' said Hasiki. Suddenly Hasiki seen something coming closer who was it?. She suddenly seen what it is. ''Wait a secound..that's a..oh my gosh..a hyena!'' Hasiki shouted. ''oh you came back for more trouble didn't you hyena'?' growled Fashaba.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 12:41 AM
((ooc: omg stop with the hyena attacks.. XD..... Wonders if he should keep chatting with Katse or leave *Sigh*))

"Hyena where?" Kovujin said turning his back on Sengalo to look for the Hyena.

Snow Wolf
July 29th, 2005, 12:45 AM
((ooc: omg stop with the hyena attacks

((ooc: sorry))

''right there! it's coming to my direction!'' said Hasiki. Hasiki ran for her life. Fashaba kept growling at the hyena. ''One more step and you will be chow'' growled Fashaba at the hyena.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 12:48 AM
((ooc: sorry))

''right there! it's coming to my direction!'' said Hasiki. Hasiki ran for her life. Fashaba kept growling at the hyena. ''One more step and you will be chow'' growled Fashaba at the hyena.

((ooc: :lol: chow lol))

Kovujin looked back at Sengalo, "This will have to wait, Sorry" Kovujin said turning around jumping to the Side of Fabasha, "you have two choices, Run... Or Die, I'll give you 5 seconds" Kovujin said snarling at the Hyena hoping he wouldn't have to fight.

Snow Wolf
July 29th, 2005, 01:42 AM
Fabasha growled at the hyena. ''go away!'' growled Fabasha. The Hyena was growling too but he decided to go away.

((OOC: Funny aint it? lol))

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 01:44 AM
Kovujin watched as the pitiful excuse for an animal stalked off.

"Why do they even waste there time..."

Kovujin turned back to Sengalo.

"Well, with that said I better be going.." Kovujin said to Sengalo

Kovujin walked away from Sengalo.

"Why did you hurt Kovujin"? Scout said. "Does it make you feel more powerful to pick on other people? Why did you turn your back on everyone Sengalo? You turned your back on the pride and you turned your back on me. Now I'm gonna ask you this again what do you want from me? You all ready hurt my best friend." Scout said eyeing Sengalo curiously.

"I heard what you said.. Its not exactly true what you said, What happened was Nela attacked Sengalo first starting the fight, I attacked Sengalo to get Nela off of him, He only fought out of.. Self Defense.. It was our fault for attacking him" Kovujin said letting out a deep sigh

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 01:51 AM
"Yeah me too bye Sengalo" . Scout said. Scout walks up along side Kovujin. "You know once you really get to know Sengalo he isn't so bad. I mean he's kind of friendly. I just think he's kinda misunderstood you know everyone thinks he's some bad guy but he really isn't. "Scout said. He still wondered if he could stay with Kovujin. He would be eternally grateful if he could.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 01:55 AM
"Yeah me too bye Sengalo" . Scout said. Scout walks up along side Kovujin. "You know once you really get to know Sengalo he isn't so bad. I mean he's kind of friendly. I just think he's kinda misunderstood you know everyone thinks he's some bad guy but he really isn't. "Scout said. He still wondered if he could stay with Kovujin. He would be eternally grateful if he could.

"yes, hes a great lion, I wished Nela would never had attacked him sometimes, I hope we could still be friends later on" Kovujin sighed,
"Anyways where did Kara go..?" Kovujin asked Scout. "What do you want to do today Scout?"
---
Kara had run off to the Den where her Mother was and sat down waiting for Scout and her Father to return, it had been an awfully long time, she began to get impatient..
EDIT
Kovujin looked back, "You coming Fabasha, Oh and.. Whos that beside You?" Kovujin said refering to the small cub,

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 01:59 AM
Scout sneaks into the den and sneaks up behind Kara and puts his paws over her eyes. "Guess who" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 02:00 AM
Kara jumped for a second in fear, "uh umm, Duh its you Scout" Kara laughed.
"I'd reckonize that voice from anywhere" Kara said with a smile on her face.

Snow Wolf
July 29th, 2005, 02:00 AM
You coming Fabasha, Oh and.. Whos that beside You?" Kovujin said refering to the small cub,

''Yes iam coming'' Said Fabasha ''and this is my adopted daughter her parents abandoned her, so i decided to take care of her'' said Fabasha. Fabasha said goodbye to sengolo and left with Hasiki, kovujin and scout.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 02:01 AM
"oh, I see, Hmm" Kovujin thought, Wow, So many people abandoning there kids.. I wonder why... I don't know why people would, maybe they don't think they are ready to have a family, I know for sure i'll never abandon my cubs. or Nela.

Snow Wolf
July 29th, 2005, 02:03 AM
"oh, I see, Hmm" Kovujin thought, Wow, So many people abandoning there kids.. I wonder why...

''i wonder too'' said Fabasha. ''Atleast Fabasha is not one of the lionesses or lions that abandoned cubs'' said Hasiki

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 02:04 AM
((ooc: hmm how would you know what he's thinking, the rest of the stuff out of parenthesis is his thoughts XD.. Doesnt matter anyways))
Kovujin walked into the den where he found Scout, Kara and the rest of his family,
"hey gang whats going on here?" Kovujin asked

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 02:05 AM
Kara jumped for a second in fear, "uh umm, Duh its you Scout" Kara laughed.
"I'd reckonize that voice from anywhere" Kara said with a smile on her face.

He licked her on the ear. "Well what do you want to do now?" Scout said looking down at the mysterious pendant he had around his neck.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 02:06 AM
Kara noticed he was looking at his necklace.. she didn't want to bring up the subject again but she was just so curious.. "So.. What were your mother and father like Scout..?" Kara asked.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 02:12 AM
Kara noticed he was looking at his necklace.. she didn't want to bring up the subject again but she was just so curious.. "So.. What were your mother and father like Scout..?" Kara asked.

Scout sighed. "I don't really feel like talking about it" Scout said sadly. He turns away. When finally he figured he should just tell his girlfriend what his parents were like. Even though the more he thought about them the more he felt like crying. "Well my parents were kinda mean and very strict. They were just so Obsessed with me winning and when I don't win and told my dad I tried. He'd beat me. And then I'd start to cry and then he'd beat me even more. And then my mom she'd start yelling that she was embarrassed of me just because I lost. They'd say I was a disgrace to the family. I hated my parents I really did, " Scout has to bite his lip really, really, hard to stop himself from crying.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 02:15 AM
Kara cried, she felt terrible for Scout, He must have been so sad when he was with his parents.. "I-i'm sorry to hear that Scout" Kara said with a sad voice. She kept crying, she wished Scout didn't have such a bad past, he was such a good cub too, "I bet your parents would be proud of you now.. Look at you, your so great, and you always win at things now" Kara said trying to stop crying. "I wish I never asked" kara said looking at the ground, She would most likely have nightmares about Scout crying and getting beat now..

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 02:24 AM
"AWWWWWWWW, don't say that. You didn't know it's not your fault for asking if I really didn't want to tell you I wouldn't of." Scout said hugging her obviously thinking about his strict violent parents now he hated to have that thought in his mind. "I don't think my parents would be proud if they were still around in fact I think they would have abandoned me too". Scout said. " The point is Kara that's all over the sad past and everything and right now I couldn't be happier then I am. Now, you know what makes me happier more then anything?It's when I see you smile. Cause you know once you start crying I'm gonna have to start to cryin." Scout said as a gentle tear rolls down his face. He nuzzles Kara gently.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 02:30 AM
Kara wiped away some of her tears, "aww, Thanks Scout, Maybe I should smile more often.. I'm proud of you for what you are Scout" Kara said smiling to make Scout happy, "I love you, and since I know about your parents, I'll love you even more than I have ever done before" Kara said nuzzling him affectionately. "I don't know what i'd do without you Scout" Kara said giving him a lick on the nose.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 02:37 AM
"I don't know what I'd do without you either." Scout says licking her nose back.

ALL the Adults:AWWWWWWWWW.

Scout wasn't too good with stating his love in front of an audience but to Kara Scout could care less. He rubbed noses with Kara.

"There isn't a thing that you can do that will make me love you more. Cause I all ready love you the most.

Ballard: Hey!

"I mean I love you like a sister." "Not really I love you the most"Scout said whispering to Kara.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 02:38 AM
"Sure Scout" Kara said walking outside the waterfall, "Want to go on a little walk Scout?" Kara asked .

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 02:43 AM
"As long as our hawk doesn't have any problem with that" Scout said with a smile obviously meaning Kovujin who wanted to keep an eye on them.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 02:45 AM
Kovujin smiled, "Sure you guys, go ahead, I don't think it would hurt you two to go out on your own.. seeing Sengalo didn't do anything today" Kovujin said

"Thanks Dad, Me and Scout need some Private time to talk anyways" Kara said smiling,

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 02:52 AM
Scout smiled back with a wink to Kara. He looks behind him and mouths out the word thanks to Kovujin. Scout and Kara smile and walk next to each otner so close their fur is touching. " The best days of my life started when I met you. "I really sincerely hope your mom let's me stay. All though I really do love sleeping with my sisters I love being snuggled up to you the most. You know at times like this I'm kinda glad my parents did die. Because if they didn't I would have never came to the pride lands and I never would of met you." Scout said lovingly.

csyria
July 29th, 2005, 02:54 AM
Kotanu walks up to this new (to him at least) lion.

"Hi. I'm Kotanu, one of Scout's friends. So I take it Kara's your daughter?"

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 02:56 AM
Scout smiled back with a wink to Kara. He looks behind him and mouths out the word thanks to Kovujin. Scout and Kara smile and walk next to each otner so close their fur is touching. " The best days of my life started when I met you. "I really sincerely hope your mom let's me stay. All though I really do love sleeping with my sisters I love being snuggled up to you the most. You know at times like this I'm kinda glad my parents did die. Because if they didn't I would have never came to the pride lands and I never would of met you." Scout said lovingly.

Kara smiled, "I'm glad they.. well its not nice to be glad of death, but i'm happy they did too, I'm so glad we met each other Scout" Kara said smiling rubbing up to him with her body

Originally posted by csyria
Kotanu walks up to this new (to him at least) lion.

"Hi. I'm Kotanu, one of Scout's friends. So I take it Kara's your daughter?"

Kara started laughing "Uh no, I am Kara, and i'm to young to have any cubs of my own"

((ooc: wait were you talking to Kovujin or Kara :confused:
if your talking to Kovujin, you can't really XD there in a secret place on Kovujin, Scout, Kara, and Nela know off XD))

csyria
July 29th, 2005, 02:59 AM
((This is what happens when I have to leave. I thought you were Kovujin :)))

"Oops, I was being absent minded. So, how are you and Scout doing?"

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 03:00 AM
Kara smiled, "Just fine" Kara said licking Scouts ear, "We were going on a walk.. alone.. But Since your a friend of Scout, its his choice if you can come"

((ooc: I am Kovujin, I have two characters, Kovujin and Kara...))

csyria
July 29th, 2005, 03:02 AM
Kotanu completely picks up on the alone part.

"I'll let you two hang out by yourselves. Have fun"

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 03:03 AM
"No its okay, You can come, Just ask Scout" Kara said smiling.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 03:04 AM
Kara smiled, "I'm glad they.. well its not nice to be glad of death, but i'm happy they did too, I'm so glad we met each other Scout" Kara said smiling rubbing up to him with her body

"I guess you're right I guess I'm not glad. I was just really upset when they were around they just treated me like pure garbage and you, you treat me like ten billion bucks. If I could give you the world right now I would"

Scout looks back down at his madallion.

"You know they have have been really big jerks but I really do miss them." Scout said rubbing her body back purring.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 03:06 AM
Kara smiled and purred, "I dont want the world... All I'll ever need in life is you by my side Scout" Kara said with a loving face.
"I have a necklace too, But Its from My father and Mother.. Or atleast I think it is, Its a Yellow Crescent Moon" Kara said showing Scout one of the two necklaces on her neck, "I don't know what it means.. I just don't know anything about it, at least you know what your is" Kara said with a little sigh

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 03:10 AM
"Uh oh" Scout said. Suddenly he remembered. He didn't want to remind Kara about how Kovujin and Nela were her adopted parents. "UHHHH Yeah, your dad must have given it to you" Scout said. " I don't know what it means either." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 03:11 AM
Kara looked at him strangely.. "Why are you acting so strange...? is there something your hiding from me?" Kara said, " I never knew you would keep things from me.." Kara said sadly.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 03:14 AM
"No it's not like that there's just something that you don't really know and your dad will explain it to you when you're older." Scout said. Scout hated not telling her but he couldn't it would break Kara's heart and her father's.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Kara sighed, "Okay Scout, maybe it has to deal with us or something and only guys should know it" Kara said with a smirk on her face, "Thats it right?" Kara laughed. She put her nose on his, "I love you so much" Kara said

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 03:19 AM
"Yeah that's exactly it" Scout lied. He'd say anything to get himself and her dad out of trouble. Scout looks back at her necklace and gulps. He nuzzles noses with her. "I'll be right back Kara. He runs off to see her dad. "She's starting to get suspitious about the chain around her neck Kovujin what should we do? We can't tell her the truth can we?" Scout said looking at her dad.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 03:21 AM
"Okay Scout" kara said following him but not to closely
Kovujin put an expression of fear on his face, "Oh great" Kovujin said slapping his paw on his face.. " I don't know what to tell her, If she asks me I guess I'll have no choice but to tell her" Kovujin said sighing, "Just.. Try not to bring up the subject about it Scout" Kovujin said.

Kara overheard everything from outside, "What are they talking about.. my necklace.. The truth.." Kara said quietly.. "They're keeping something from me that I should know. and Scout.. He lied to me.. How...why.." Kara said looking at the floor, She waited outside for Scout.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 03:23 AM
"Hey Kara" Scout said worriedly hoping she didn't hear the conversation.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 03:24 AM
"Hello Scout" kara said with a depressed face, "Ready to go back to our little walk?" Kara said putting on a fake smile.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 03:25 AM
"Yeah I'm ready" Scout said with a sigh of relief.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 03:26 AM
Kara walked off to the waterhole with Scout, "Scout.. Why did you lie to me... You know where my necklace is from.. Now please tell me.. what is it and who gave it to me.. I wont be mad at you, I'm just a little bit upset that you Lied" Kara said slowly.

csyria
July 29th, 2005, 03:27 AM
Kotanu, even thoguh he went off to find something to do, saw parts of this discourse and wondered what exactly was going on.

(To himself)"Should I go investigate?"

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 03:31 AM
Kara walked off to the waterhole with Scout, "Scout.. Why did you lie to me... You know where my necklace is from.. Now please tell me.. what is it and who gave it to me.. I wont be mad at you, I'm just a little bit upset that you Lied" Kara said slowly.

"Look it's your dad. He told me not to tell. He really loves you Kara and he's worried about telling you where this is from. Be right back again"

He runs off.

He goes up to Kovujin. " She's onto us Kovujin she knows I know know where it was from. I'm afraind if I don't tell her she won't love me anymore. Please let me just tell her. I'll break it to her very gently sir. She won't run away and if she does I'll run after her and beg her to reconsider. Please let me tell her I can't lose her as my girlfriend" Scout said worriedly.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 03:32 AM
Kovujin sat down on the ground looking at it.. "So it comes to this.. I'll tell her Scout.. Lets go.." Kovujin said sadly.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 03:34 AM
Scout runs back to see Kara. He sits next to her and holds onto her tightly. "What you're about to hear may upset you but we want you to know that your dad and myself are always going to be there for you to help you through this." Scout said with a tear in his eye.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 03:45 AM
Kara looked at Scout..."w-whats happening.." Kara said looking at him worried.

Kovujin walked up to Kara, "Kara... Theres always something.. I've never told you before... and now I guess I have to.. Kara no matter what I still love you when you hear this.." Kovujin said with a tear rolling down his face, "I hope you wont be mad at me or your mother"
"Daddy, I don't like where this is going.." Kara said sadly,

"Kara.. When you were a cub, you were very small.." Kovujin sighed, "Nela and I... arent your real parents.... We found you at the waterhole, Your Real mother threw you into the water and tried to drown you and kill you, then she ran away, Nela saw you in the water she grabbed you and took you in, I met her.. and thats how our love started.." Kovujin said choking on his tears, "We... Adopted you.. and Gave birth to two cubs, Reno, and Mara.. I hoped i'd never have to tell you this but I guess I have to, I told Scout it so he would know about you, He promised me he never would tell you.." Kovujin said looking away from Kara. "Thats it.." Kovujin said, "I hope.. Your not mad or anything at me or Nela, Or Scout for keeping this a secret for so long" Kovujin sighed, crying really hard now

Kara stood there gapping at Kovujin with her mouth dropped low..."I-I..This... It's not true,... It's not true!" Kara said crying, "You adopted me and you never told me you were not my real father? everything thats happened to me could be a lie!" Kara said crying. She saw Scout was crying, "I'm.. Sad that your not my real father Kovujin, But i'm still glad you and Nela saved me, I'm not mad at you Daddy, Thats what i'm still calling you...Daddy, I don't care what happened.. I love you like a father so you are my father." Kara said running up to Kovujin hugging and nuzzling him as hard and affectionately as she could,

"I'm just sorry for not telling you, I thought you would run away and we would never see you again," Kovujin said wiping away his tears,
"I would have ran... But i love to much here daddy, I love you, Mom, My sister and brother.. and I love Scout.. I love him so much Dad.." Kara said nuzzling her fathers Paw "I'm glad you told me dad, This makes me even more confident in myself knowing who I really am and what happened to me, But what does this necklace mean and why do I have it?" Kara asked

"Kara thats the only thing we have ever kept secret from you, we don't know what your necklace means but I'm sure its really important, Your Mother and I found you wearing it when you were at the Waterhole." Kovujin said happy her Daughter still loved him.
"okay dad, I'm glad you at least told me the truth" Kara said
"Scout, I still love you, now I know why you didn't answer truthfully, I'm glad you didnt, I'll forgive you for it, cause i'm like that" Kara said licking Scout's nose, "I love you to much to not be your girlfriend.. I'd rather die than not be with you, not to hurt my families feelings or anything...but i've actually loved you more than i've loved anyone in my family, Dad, Mom, My sister, or Brother, I've loved you so much" Kara said showing as much attention as she could to Scout,

"Thats my girl, Always caring for others more than herself" Kovujin said smiling at Kara

Kara just smiled back at Kovujin, "I'm still going to be part of your family daddy, And soon i'll have a family of my own, something you'll be very proud of daddy." Kara said,
"Wha-What Soon What are you talking about, Did you two.. you know??" Kovujin said surprised,
"No no, i was just making a statement Daddy. And no I mean not that soon... Like in the future when me and Scout are older.. A lot older" Kara said grinning

((ooc: my hands hurt and that made me cry to type that.. also took me fourteen minutes, sorry that it took so long guys :())

Snow Wolf
July 29th, 2005, 04:42 AM
''hey mom can i play at the waterfall?'' asked Hasiki. ''Sure go ahead Hasiki but do becareful'' Fabasha smiled. ''i will mom'' said Hasiki. Hasiki went out of the cave and to the waterfall. ''whoa what a beautiful place'' said Hasiki as she walked. Hasiki seen the others, she seen two cubs and a big lion. They were talking, she didn't want to disturb them.

King Simba
July 29th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"Yeah, it's really something..." Asha purrs happily to Katai, "Did you sleep well?" she smiles, "I slept well myself... had some pleasant dreams." she yawns a little before looking back at Katai.
After taking another look at the rising sun, Katai looks back at Asha, "I slept well... even more so with you." He licks her cheek, "I dreamt about you..." he purrs lovingly to her.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Kara looked at Scout..."w-whats happening.." Kara said looking at him worried.

Kovujin walked up to Kara, "Kara... Theres always something.. I've never told you before... and now I guess I have to.. Kara no matter what I still love you when you hear this.." Kovujin said with a tear rolling down his face, "I hope you wont be mad at me or your mother"
"Daddy, I don't like where this is going.." Kara said sadly,

"Kara.. When you were a cub, you were very small.." Kovujin sighed, "Nela and I... arent your real parents.... We found you at the waterhole, Your Real mother threw you into the water and tried to drown you and kill you, then she ran away, Nela saw you in the water she grabbed you and took you in, I met her.. and thats how our love started.." Kovujin said choking on his tears, "We... Adopted you.. and Gave birth to two cubs, Reno, and Mara.. I hoped i'd never have to tell you this but I guess I have to, I told Scout it so he would know about you, He promised me he never would tell you.." Kovujin said looking away from Kara. "Thats it.." Kovujin said, "I hope.. Your not mad or anything at me or Nela, Or Scout for keeping this a secret for so long" Kovujin sighed, crying really hard now

Kara stood there gapping at Kovujin with her mouth dropped low..."I-I..This... It's not true,... It's not true!" Kara said crying, "You adopted me and you never told me you were not my real father? everything thats happened to me could be a lie!" Kara said crying. She saw Scout was crying, "I'm.. Sad that your not my real father Kovujin, But i'm still glad you and Nela saved me, I'm not mad at you Daddy, Thats what i'm still calling you...Daddy, I don't care what happened.. I love you like a father so you are my father." Kara said running up to Kovujin hugging and nuzzling him as hard and affectionately as she could,

"I'm just sorry for not telling you, I thought you would run away and we would never see you again," Kovujin said wiping away his tears,
"I would have ran... But i love to much here daddy, I love you, Mom, My sister and brother.. and I love Scout.. I love him so much Dad.." Kara said nuzzling her fathers Paw "I'm glad you told me dad, This makes me even more confident in myself knowing who I really am and what happened to me, But what does this necklace mean and why do I have it?" Kara asked

"Kara thats the only thing we have ever kept secret from you, we don't know what your necklace means but I'm sure its really important, Your Mother and I found you wearing it when you were at the Waterhole." Kovujin said happy her Daughter still loved him.
"okay dad, I'm glad you at least told me the truth" Kara said
"Scout, I still love you, now I know why you didn't answer truthfully, I'm glad you didnt, I'll forgive you for it, cause i'm like that" Kara said licking Scout's nose, "I love you to much to not be your girlfriend.. I'd rather die than not be with you, not to hurt my families feelings or anything...but i've actually loved you more than i've loved anyone in my family, Dad, Mom, My sister, or Brother, I've loved you so much" Kara said showing as much attention as she could to Scout,

"Thats my girl, Always caring for others more than herself" Kovujin said smiling at Kara

Kara just smiled back at Kovujin, "I'm still going to be part of your family daddy, And soon i'll have a family of my own, something you'll be very proud of daddy." Kara said,
"Wha-What Soon What are you talking about, Did you two.. you know??" Kovujin said surprised,
"No no, i was just making a statement Daddy. And no I mean not that soon... Like in the future when me and Scout are older.. A lot older" Kara said grinning

((ooc: my hands hurt and that made me cry to type that.. also took me fourteen minutes, sorry that it took so long guys :())

Scout sniffled and licked Kara's nose back. "I really wanted to tell you I really did but I'm a cub of my word and besides if I told you what happened After I promised Kovujin I wouldn't he wouldn't be able to trust me anymore. And if he wasn't able to trust me then he wouldn't have been able to let me see you ever again, I couldn't live like that. I was so scared you'd hate my guts and run away. I am just amazed how Brave you're being right now. Here you are handed an adult situation and you're handling it better then anyone I've ever seen. Me and Kovujin love you too much to ever make you run away. I am just so proud that you're handling this in such a mature fashion. "Scout says nuzzling her as affectionately as he could. "And I bet your dad's proud of you too". Scout says smiling at Kara wiping another tear from his eye.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 10:34 AM
"Its okay Scout, I'm glad you never told me, I'd rather my daddy trust you than me know some silly secret" Kara said smiling, she licked Scout's nose, "Besides its nothing that big, I kinda noticed when dad acted wierd when I asked him what my necklace was a while ago" Kara said.
"Dad, can me and Scout have.. Some alone time?" Kara asked,
"Sure Kara, I'll be in the den" Kovujin said.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 10:47 AM
"Its okay Scout, I'm glad you never told me, I'd rather my daddy trust you than me know some silly secret" Kara said smiling, she licked Scout's nose, "Besides its nothing that big, I kinda noticed when dad acted wierd when I asked him what my necklace was a while ago" Kara said.
"Dad, can me and Scout have.. Some alone time?" Kara asked,
"Sure Kara, I'll be in the den" Kovujin said.

Scout and Kara rub noses as Kovujin walks off. Scout was so happy that she still loved him after this. After all Trust is a big part of love. " I promise any other secret, other then the ones Kovujing promises me not to tell, you'll be the first to know about them." He licked her nose back very affectionately. " Cause there's really no one I'd rather tell secrets too more then you. That's why I showed you my secret hideout"Scout said obviously feeling guilty for not telling her. He shakes all the guilt from his head. She still loved him there was nothing to feel guilty about.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 10:48 AM
"Thanks Scout, If I have a secret, I'll be sure to tell you too" Kara said smiling, "Now...Where were we before all this happened?" Kara asked, " I can't seem to remember" Kara said smiling.

Simba22
July 29th, 2005, 10:57 AM
"Thanks Scout, If I have a secret, I'll be sure to tell you too" Kara said smiling, "Now...Where were we before all this happened?" Kara asked, " I can't seem to remember" Kara said smiling.

"Before this I think we were talking about how my parents used to be there's really nothing more to say about them except I love you more then anything else in this world and that's never gonna change. Now, ummmmm........ "Scout was never too good with coming up with conversations."What would you like to talk about now Kara?" Scout asked.