PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 02:41 PM
"No, I'm fine Scout, I'm just feeling a little waterlogged if you know what I mean" Kara said shaking her head trying to get the water out of her ears. She accidentally hit Scout when shaking her head to the right once.
"Oh opps I'm sorry Scout" Kara said licking the place she hit him.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 02:44 PM
"If you'd like some company I would be glad to sit here with you and watch Ballard and Kiki wrestle. I mean if you want the company." Scout said. Nuzzling her cheek.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 02:45 PM
"Its up to you Scout, I wont make you do anything that you don't want to" Kara said nuzzling Scout back affectionately.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 03:01 PM
"I know how it feels to be lonely and left out so I'm gonna stay with you. we could wrestle and swim any old time But I'll be right back. Scout dives back into the water. Kiki playfully lunges at Scout knocking him into the water. Ballard wraps her hands playfully around Kiki's neck like a piggyback ride. Ballard takes Kiki and Scout under water. And then Scout walks over to Kara and smiles and playfully shakes all the water he had onto her. He sits down and smiles licking some water off her face.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:02 PM
"aww Scout..." Kara said now wet, She licked her fur trying to get rid of the water, "Thanks for sitting with me Scout, Your a great guy" Kara said nuzzling him and moving closer to him so there fur touched.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 03:02 PM
kiki was doing tricks underwater she was tackling scout underwater

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
"aww Scout..." Kara said now wet, She licked her fur trying to get rid of the water, "Thanks for sitting with me Scout, Your a great guy" Kara said nuzzling him and moving closer to him so there fur touched.

Scout nuzzled her back. " Well I have to be a great guy after all I'm with a great girl. He promised himself to wrestle with Kiki a little later that day. "Kiki is such a great sister." Scout said to Kara. Helping Kara lick the water off her.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Kara blushed, "Thanks Scout, Yeah she is, shes so nice." she said smiling and looking at Kiki and Ballard in the water.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Karifu came over to the gang
"having fun"?

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Kara looked back,
"Hey Karifu, Yes me and Scout are having fun" Kara said snuggling even closer to Scout

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 03:11 PM
"Hey mom" Scout said nuzzling and licking his mom. He turns back to Kara with love in his eyes. He spots a tree. Scout goes over to the tree and carves Scout and Kara's initials into the tree with a heart using his claw.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Kara walked up to Scout to see what he was doing, she sees the heart with there initials "Aww..Thats so cute.." Kara said smiling and licking Scout. "Your a talented artist Scout" Kara giggled.

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Fashaba was wandering around, she seen one cub she bearly reconized then she seen another but for some reason, she reconized that other one but she thought that all of her family is dead but maybe that was her cousin. She still didn't reconized.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:14 PM
((ooc: hmm Snow Wolf what cubs are you talking about?XD))

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Karifu reconized her cousin she was so suprsed

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 03:24 PM
(OOC: iam talking about Karifu sorry for the mix up))

Fashaba walked to Karifu. ''Is that you??'' said Fashaba.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 03:26 PM
Kara walked up to Scout to see what he was doing, she sees the heart with there initials "Aww..Thats so cute.." Kara said smiling and licking Scout. "Your a talented artist Scout" Kara giggled.

"Thank you very much I have been kinda good at drawing stuff. You should see the stuff I draw in the den on the wall. Let's just say I'm a regular Picasso or Leonardo Davinchi"Scout says with a laugh. He started licking Kara back. He nuzzles Kara.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Snow Wolf

"yeah,it is ,i cant belive its you"

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 03:28 PM

Scout looks at the new lioness and his mom. " Do you know her? " Scout asked his mom. Knowing he never seen the lion before.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
"Thank you very much I have been kinda good at drawing stuff. You should see the stuff I draw in the den on the wall. Let's just say I'm a regular Picasso or Leonardo Davinchi"Scout says with a laugh. He started licking Kara back. He nuzzles Kara.

Kara laughed at Scouts comment, She licked him back and noticed a strange lioness walking over to Karifu, Her and Scout walked over to her and Karifu

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Scout looks at the new lioness and his mom. " Do you know her? " Scout asked his mom. Knowing he never seen the lion before.
"yeah this is my cousin"

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Kara looked at Scout, "You sure do have a big family Scout" kara said smiling

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Kara looked at Scout, "You sure do have a big family Scout" kara said smiling

"Yeah it's like a family of rabbits every day it seems to get bigger and bigger" He turns toward the new lion. "I'm Scout. Karifu adopted me and you are...........................?"

unregistered user
spg went to find a new little friend

Kovu The Lion
Kara laughed at Scout..again, "Your so funny" Kara said licking his ear.

(Spg I don't think your allowed to Post until KS-King Simba approves your character)

unregistered user
July 27th, 2005, 03:33 PM
"Yeah it's like a family of rabbits every day it seems to get bigger and bigger" He turns toward the new lion. "I'm Scout. Karifu adopted me and you are...........................?"
rabits no live in africa

unregistered user
July 27th, 2005, 03:34 PM
thez live in the south pole

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:35 PM
(Sigh Theres an edit button, Don't double post in the Rp. -_-..)

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 03:35 PM
yeah dont do that button please

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:36 PM
(ooc: everytime you double post you kill 5 cats, think of what happens when you triple post :( Don't do it, Save the cats))

unregistered user
July 27th, 2005, 03:37 PM
me no want to

Snow Wolf
"yeah,it is ,i cant belive its you"

'' i can't believe it's you too, i thought everyone in my family was dead I didn't know you were alive. It's great to see you again cousin.'' said Fashaba.

Simba22
Originally posted by Buttoncollecter
rabits no live in africa

[I know they don't I never said they did] Scout licks Kara back still keeping his eye on the new lioness.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Kara looked at the Lioness and Karifu, "Well anyone thats a friend of Karifu's is a definite friend in my book!" Kara says walking up next to the lioness and sitting down, "Hi my names Kara.. Whats yours?" She asked politely.

((ooc: actually i remember something about rabbits being in africa on the discovery channel.. like an eastern field rabbit or something like that I don't know hehe)

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 03:39 PM
'' i can't believe it's you too, i thought everyone in my family was dead I didn't know you were alive but it's great to see you again cousin.'' said Fashaba. Scout still not knowing this lionesses name decides to ask again. "I'm Scout Karifu adopted me what's your name"? Scout asked.

unregistered user
July 27th, 2005, 03:39 PM
yes u did simba22

unregistered user
July 27th, 2005, 03:41 PM
dont be silly

Snow Wolf
"I'm Scout Karifu adopted me what's your name"? Scout asked.

''Iam Fashaba, iam Karifu's cousin'' said Fashaba

unregistered user
hello steph

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:42 PM
((ooc: Buttoncollecter there are rules here, if you want to talk outside of your character, Meaning your character isnt the one talking use parenthesis, (( your words here )), if you want to talk with your character say this
Example: The water was cold, "brr this is some cold water" Spg Said.

Button! please stop double posting!))

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:43 PM
"Fashaba huh? Not to shabby" Kara grinned, "Where do you come from?" Kara said with her head titled to the right a little.

Simba22
''Iam Fashaba, iam Karifu's cousin'' said Fashaba

"Very nice to meet you Fashaba" He turns to his mom. "Can she stay with all of us mom"? Scout asks.

Katse
((Rabbits don't live in the South Pole, either. The last time I checked, rabbits lived on all the continents, but Antarctica. I believe there are wild hares in Africa.))

unregistered user
how r u 2day im great im very very swell

unregistered user
July 27th, 2005, 03:44 PM
hamster life

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:44 PM
((ooc:...Sigh.. beginners, Please stop doing that button))

unregistered user
July 27th, 2005, 03:45 PM
hello little friend
hello little one

unregistered user
July 27th, 2005, 03:46 PM
so small so ugerly it can only be bubble

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Fashaba huh? Not to shabby" Kara grinned, "Where do you come from?" Kara said with her head titled to the right a little.

''I was born behind pride rock. Now i live in pride rock'' said Fashaba with a grin.

unregistered user
July 27th, 2005, 03:47 PM
im so random not like that bubble

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:47 PM
"Wow, That's pretty cool, I Was born in the Pride Lands also" Kara said smiling.

unregistered user
July 27th, 2005, 03:48 PM
or shall i call u simba 22 hehe

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 03:49 PM
karifu smiled at Fashaba
"im so glad your back"

unregistered user
well i was not born in the pride lands

Simba22
''I was born behind pride rock. Now i live in pride rock'' said Fashaba with a grin.

"Wow, that's pretty cool" Scout said. "SO how long it been since Karifu and you saw each other?"

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Wow, That's pretty cool, I Was born in the Pride Lands also" Kara said smiling

''cool'' Fashaba smiled. '' i was born behind pride rock though'' said Fashaba still with a smile.

unregistered user
i love pissing people off do u

Opera Ghost
stop it button !!

King Simba
July 27th, 2005, 03:51 PM
(Buttoncollecter, if you want to RP here please sign your character up here (http://leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2430) before you start RPing. Oh, and while you're at it, please take a look at the RP Rules (http://leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5362) instead of spamming the RP out with pointless posts. Thanks.)

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Kara looked at Scout" Probably a long time" Kara said smiling,
---
Kovujin looked around in the Waterhole, he saw Ballard and Kiki still in it playing, then he looked behind him, he saw Scout, Karifu, Kara and another lioness... Who was she.. was she trouble, maybe I should go over there. Kovujin got up and padded over to the new lioness.
"hello my name is Kovujin, Do you come in peace or, are you like others and want to start trouble?" Kovujin said staring at the new comer with no signs of fear in his eyes. After the fight he wouldnt trust anyone new till he actually knew who they were.

((ooc: THANK GOD THE KING SIMBA HAS TOLD HER))

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 03:52 PM
"Wow, that's pretty cool" Scout said. "SO how long it been since Karifu and you saw each other?"

''hmm i don't know it was a long time ago i can't remember when'' said Fashba thinking.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Kara looked at Scout" Probably a long time" Kara said smiling,
---
Kovujin looked around in the Waterhole, he saw Ballard and Kiki still in it playing, then he looked behind him, he saw Scout, Karifu, Kara and another lioness... Who was she.. was she trouble, maybe I should go over there. Kovujin got up and padded over to the new lioness.
"hello my name is Kovujin, Do you come in peace or, are you like others and want to start trouble?" Kovujin said staring at the new comer with no signs of fear in his eyes. After the fight he wouldnt trust anyone new till he actually knew who they were.

"I think she's ok Kovujin she says she's Karifu's cousin and Karifu seems to know her" Scout said.

unregistered user
July 27th, 2005, 03:53 PM
kind simba i did post my character

unregistered user
July 27th, 2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
stop it button !!
nooooooo u cant tell me what to do

Opera Ghost
you are spamming now stop it !!!!!

Snow Wolf
hello my name is Kovujin, Do you come in peace or, are you like others and want to start trouble?"

'' i come in peace and Karifu is my cousin'' said Fashaba honestly.

King Simba
kind simba i did post my character
(Well where is the info? My name's King Simba btw, not Kind Simba... *sigh* If you have the info somewhere, please show me it. Also, whilst you're doing posts outside the RP use "ooc" at the beginning...

And it's my RP so I can tell you what to do.)

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:55 PM
"I think she's ok Kovujin she says she's Karifu's cousin and Karifu seems to know her" Scout said.

Kovujin looked at Scout, "Okay little buddy," Kovujin said, then he looked at the lioness, "Sorry about that, I'm not someone who will trust many people now. My names Kovujin, a friend of Karifu is a friend of mine" He said smiling, "Whats your name?"

unregistered user
July 27th, 2005, 03:55 PM
you are spamming now stop it !!!!!
i like spppppppaaaaammmmmmmmmmiiiiiiinnnggggggg thank u very much

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 03:56 PM
well i and others in this roleplay dont

unregistered user
Originally posted by King Simba
(Well where is the info? My name's King Simba btw, not Kind Simba... *sigh* If you have the info somewhere, please show me it. Also, whilst you're doing posts outside the RP use "ooc" at the beginning...

And it's my RP so I can tell you what to do.)
what every kind simba

Snow Wolf
My names Kovujin, a friend of Karifu is a friend of mine" He said smiling, "Whats your name?"
''
'My name is Fashaba i was born behind pride rock'' Fashaba smiled.

Simba22
((( I've always wondered this what does OOC stand for}}}

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:57 PM
((ooc: its out of character Simba22 I used to think it was out of context till someone told me what it was lol:)))

King Simba
July 27th, 2005, 03:57 PM
i like spppppppaaaaammmmmmmmmmiiiiiiinnnggggggg thank u very much
(Seriously, if you can't RP here don't RP here at all. You obviously don't know how to RP properly so get lost in that case. I tried to be reasonable with you at the beginning and now you're just doing it on purpose.)

unregistered user
July 27th, 2005, 03:58 PM
what every kind simba
and by the way im not going to do any think u say

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 03:59 PM
((ooc: its out of character Simba22 I used to think it was out of context till someone told me what it was lol:)))

{Cheers:cheese:}

unregistered user
July 27th, 2005, 03:59 PM
hello little friend please do be my friend

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 04:00 PM
((ooc stop it now button,you are being really immature))

King Simba
July 27th, 2005, 04:01 PM
and by the way im not going to do any think u say (Well that shows how much of a n00b you are then if that's the case. Don't you have better things to do instead of spamming an RP?)

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 04:02 PM
hello little friend please do be my friend

{You do know that if this keeps up someone could delete your chacter from the RP'S right?}

Lion King Stu
July 27th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
Nala laughed ''suppose we would, but then he'd only get in a strop'' she joked. Nala laughed again looking at a very dusty Twilight she got up and pinned him - ''now your even dustier'' she laughed running away playfully.

"Yeah thats typical old Simba for ya" Twilight smiled just before Nala got up and pinned him.
"You like pinning me don't you" he smiled and licked her nose "And yes I am more dusty thanks" he laughed as a large clour of dust rised from the ground.

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 04:03 PM
((OOC: Hey if you don't want to role play button then take your spamming outside of this roleplay thread please. So please stop spamming and if you want to roleplay that's fine but please stop the spamming))

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 04:04 PM
((ooc: God dang it I can't remember whats happening in the RP))

Kovujin smiled at the New Lioness, "Have you been accepted into the Pride Lands? or have you been here" Kovujin asked.

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Kovujin smiled at the New Lioness, "Have you been accepted into the Pride Lands? or have you been here" Kovujin asked.

'' i have been here before'' Fashaba said with smile.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 04:06 PM
((occ same here))
Karifu:yeah when are you gonna try and get accepted

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Kovujin looked at Karifu then Fashaba, "Well if you want, I've been here a week, King Simba hasnt actually accepted me into the Pride Lands yet either, I can go with you? So you don't get to frightened by him" Kovujin laughed.

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Karifu:yeah when are you gonna try and get accepted

'' i don't know, where is the king of pride? you always have to be accepted by the king then you are part of the pride right'' Fashaba said to Karifu.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 04:09 PM
"It's real cool to find another family member." Scout said. He looked over to Kovujin. "You want me and Kara to come with you"? Scout asks.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 04:10 PM
"Yes You do" Kovujin answered for her "BUt I havnt been able to find King Simba yet"
"If you two want to" Kovujin grinned
"Sure daddy i'd be happy to see you and King Simba talking" Kara grinned

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 04:10 PM
karifu:il'l come too

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Kovujin looked at Karifu then Fashaba, "Well if you want, I've been here a week, King Simba hasnt actually accepted me into the Pride Lands yet either, I can go with you? So you don't get to frightened by him" Kovujin laughed.

Fashaba laughed ''no i won't get frightened by him. You can come with me to see the king if you want and everyone can come as they like'' said Fashaba

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 04:12 PM
((ooc: Stares up at people viewing the Forums, Thats a lot for this hehe, Thanks Nathalie if you banned Buttoncollector, KS is talking to you or she told me that on MSN just wanted to thank you))

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 04:20 PM
'' Is everyone ready to go see the king to see if iam accepted?'' said Fashaba

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 04:21 PM
(ooc: I talked to King Simba the one that RP's Simba the King of Pride Lands, She said she might not RP him right now :o.. ))

Opera Ghost
"i am ,and kiki will come too"
kiki agrees

Simba22
Fashaba laughed ''no i won't get frightened by him. You can come with me to see the king if you want and everyone can come as they like'' said Fashaba

"YAAAAAAAAYYYYY come on Kara Let's go with them Hey Ballard Kiki you comin?" Scout yelled.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 04:22 PM
kiki:yeah of course*jumps up and down*lets go,

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Kara had to plug her ears with her paws from Scouts voice "Geesh Scout not so loud," Kara said licking his ear, "I'm right beside you Scouty" Kara said giggling.

King Simba
July 27th, 2005, 04:23 PM
(ooc: I talked to King Simba the one that RP's Simba the King of Pride Lands, She said she might not RP him right now :o.. ))
(I said that I might not RP him now. I'll probably write another reply out later and give it another shot. ;))

Snow Wolf
ooc: I talked to King Simba the one that RP's Simba the King of Pride Lands, She said she might not RP him right now .. )

((OOC: Sorry it was a mistake.))

Kovu The Lion
(ooc: np we can go but I don't think KS will RP him hehe)
EDIT
(ooc: WOOOT KS thanks :D=D)

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Kara had to plug her ears with her paws from Scouts voice "Geesh Scout not so loud," Kara said licking his ear, "I'm right beside you Scouty" Kara said giggling.

Scout puts a paw over his mouth like he was embarrassed. "Sorry about that Kara" Scout said "Hey guys wait up" Ballard calls she runs up and jumps onto her mom's back with Kiki.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 04:25 PM
"Its okay hehe" Kara smiled at him, "Lets get going if everyones here then?" Kara suggested.
Kara then looked down at her necklace.. The Crescent Moon one..
"Except for you Daddy, Can I talk to you for a second?"
"Sure" Kovujin said,
Kovujin and Kara walked back a few feet away from the others.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Scout stopped and noticed his two friends lagging behind. He wants to walk over but then just slowly walks with the rest.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 04:31 PM
"Daddy, I've been wondering..What exactly does this Crescent Moon Necklace mean.. and what does it do, and how did I get it?" Kara asked

Kovujin sighed, he knew she would ask this question some day, He didn't want to tell her now, out of all times that he didn't know or that she wasnt his real daughter..

"Kara, That Crescent Moon was given to you by Your Mother.." Kovujin said, He actually told the truth, It was given to her by her mother, But it wasnt Nela he was talking about

"Oh I see So what does it do?" Kara asked
"Its just an emblem, or something from a Pride Maybe? I don't know you'll have to ask your Mother Later on." Kovujin said, "Oh no your Mother!" Kovujin said quickly
"Guys I have to go I forgot all about Nela and my cubs Gah!" Kovujin said running back to the Waterhole, He got there and saw they were fine, he let out a huge sigh of relief, He was gone from them for about 30 minutes thats enough time for an attack..
Kovujin laid next to Nela and the Cubs.. "Maybe i'll wait later to get accepted into the Pride Lands.." Kovujin said

Kara walked back up to Scout and told the rest of the gang that Kovujin wasnt going to come he was going to watch after her little brother, sister, and Mother.

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 04:33 PM
''Not much further now i can see pride rock'' Fashaba said.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 04:35 PM
"AWWWWWWWWW I was so looking forward for him to Accompany us on this journey oh, well at least you're coming." He says nuzzling her.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 04:36 PM
"Yeah, I'm coming Scout" Kara said while putting her head under his chin nuzzling him.

Kago
July 27th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Kago had awoken to hear Karifu talking quickly in an excited tone. "Good morning, Karifu." Kago said as he found and kissed her. "Why are you so excited?"

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Scout couldn't help but smile as Kara nuzzled him under the chin.Scout Nuzzled her back

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 04:42 PM
(ooc: So much Nuzzling :) ))
"I love you Scout" Kara said smiling as she took her head out from under his chin. "lets hope King Simba will let Fashaba stay"

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 04:43 PM
'' we are getting closer to pride rock'' said Fashaba. Suddenly she see's pride rock even more closer. ''just a few more steps and we will be at pride rock''' fashaba said

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 04:45 PM
"Yeah I'd love for her to stay" Scout said. "And uhhhhhhhhhhh......... thanks for coming along with us Kara, really means a lot to me."Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 04:46 PM
"Its no big Scout hehe, I follow you where ever you go anyways remember?" Kara said smiling.
---
Kovujin watched in the distant as the pack of Lions and lioness's went to Pride Rock. He kept a watch, Monitering all of his surroundings, Hoping nothing bad would happen.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 04:50 PM
As they got to Pride Rock. Scout grabbed her by the paws and helped her up as she started to slip.

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Fashaba knew where she was going and she was finally home. ''We are now officailly at Pride Rock!'' Fashaba said.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Kago
Kago had awoken to hear Karifu talking quickly in an excited tone. "Good morning, Karifu." Kago said as he found and kissed her. "Why are you so excited?"
"hi kago....why am i exicted you ask,well my long lost cousin is here in the priedelands,im so happy"

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 04:52 PM
As they got to Pride Rock. Scout grabbed her by the paws and helped her up as she started to slip.

"Thanks Scout" Kara said with a loving face as she licked him with a thanks you kiss. "Yes were finally here Fashaba. Now to find King Simba"

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 04:55 PM
"Thanks Scout" Kara said with a loving face as she licked him with a thanks you kiss. "Yes were finally here Fashaba. Now to find King Simba"

"AHHHHHH Don't mention it i mean I wasn't gonna let you fall.What kind of boyfriend would I be if I let you fall." Scout said with the same loving face.

"Let's go meet the king now Fashaba"

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 04:57 PM
"not a very good one" Kara said winking at Scout.

Kara ran to the end of Pride Rock the point that stretched a little over the land, She looked at the waterhole, There she could see her Father and Mother, but couldnt see the cubs, they were to small.

Kago
July 27th, 2005, 04:57 PM
"hi kago....why am i exicted you ask,well my long lost cousin is here in the priedelands,im so happy"

"When was the last time you saw her?" Kago asked and with a slight pause he continued. "If she's gonna live with us we might need a bigger den, or I'll try to excavate more."

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 04:58 PM
"yeah,me should think about finding a bigger den,i agree with you there,when shall we go look for one"

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Yes were finally here Fashaba. Now to find King Simba

''umm maybe he is in the cave?'' said Fashaba

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Kara overheard Karifu and Kago's Conversation.. Was this meaning that they would leave Pride Rock and live somewhere else?.. She wondered if they would take Scout, and what if they moved out of the Pride Lands. She started to worry.. She wanted to talk to Karifu about leaving finding some place new but it wasnt up to her, She wasnt going to change anything they did with Scout anyways..

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 05:23 PM
karifu saw kara
"hey whats up,you ok"?

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Kara looked at Karifu, "Yeah, I'm okay.. I was just thinking.. If You two are looking for some place else does that mean you might leave the Pride Lands.. Cause i'll really miss Scout.." Kara said looking at the ground.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 05:25 PM
"we are not gonna move too far away,we are not leaving the pridelands"

Nela
July 27th, 2005, 05:28 PM
"Good," Kara said happily, looking up at her. "If I didn't have Scout.... I don't know what I'd do...." She nuzzled Scout once more, then made her way into the cave.

EDIT:

Oops.... Sorry! I was writing this before youu posted... lol...

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 05:29 PM
(ooc: np i deleted mine :D)

Nela
July 27th, 2005, 05:31 PM
(ooc: np i deleted mine :D)

((Good.... When I looked back for your post and didn't see it, I thought I was seeing things... O_O Yeesh.... long day already...))

Kago
July 27th, 2005, 05:31 PM
"yeah,me should think about finding a bigger den,i agree with you there,when shall we go look for one"

"Sure, I think one with a waterfall would be nice." Kago said as he started off with Karifu.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Kovujin looked at Nela, She seemed to have fallen asleep, or was she just playing with him, He moved closer to her face to see if she was, her eyes were closed, She was definitely asleep,
He snuggled up close to her to keep her warm, a cold breeze blew by and made her shiver.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 05:34 PM
"Sure, I think one with a waterfall would be nice." Kago said as he started off with Karifu.
"yeah great idea Kago...a waterfall,that would be beautiful*she nuzzled him*

Kago
July 27th, 2005, 05:35 PM
"yeah great idea Kago...a waterfall,that would be beautiful*she nuzzled him*

"And one with more rooms." Kago said as he nuzzled her back. "More privacy and less snoring from the cubs."

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 05:37 PM
Karifu giggle "yeah ,more roons,and more privacy,i like it,when shall we start looking,and we are tkaing the cubs right"?

Nela
July 27th, 2005, 05:37 PM
Nela slowly awakened and saw Kovujin huddling over her to keep her warm. She smiled and nuzzled him, then licked the ruff of his mane contently. She looked around for Kara, and figured she was off with Scout. Mara and Reno were sleeping happily on top of eachother, and Nela wrapped her tail around the two.

Kago
July 27th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Karifu giggle "yeah ,more roons,and more privacy,i like it,when shall we start looking,and we are tkaing the cubs right"?

"I don't know, they might get restless while we look." Kago said as he thought about Kiki.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Kovujin felt the movement of Nela's tail and her rough tongue, "Good afternoon" Kovujin said licking Nelas cheek

Nela
July 27th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Kara turned around and ran back to Kago and Karifu.

"Wait! I have an idea! You guys can stay at our place! It's huge and there's a waterfall, just like you mentioned!!! Please? " She gave Karifu a begging face.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 05:44 PM
"I don't know, they might get restless while we look." Kago said as he thought about Kiki.
"no i mean to live with us"

Originally posted by Nela
Kara turned around and ran back to Kago and Karifu.

"Wait! I have an idea! You guys can stay at our place! It's huge and there's a waterfall, just like you mentioned!!! Please? " She gave Karifu a begging face.
"now thats a good idea,you sure you dont mind"?

Kago
July 27th, 2005, 05:45 PM
"no i mean to live with us"

"Of course they're gonna live with us. Great idea Nela, can we see it?" Kago said.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 05:45 PM
(ooc: Kago, Its Kara, Not Nela ROfl)

Nela
July 27th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Kara smiled happily.

"Yeah! This way! You can ask my parents! I'm sure they wouldn't mind..."

She dashed off to the waterhole, Kago and Karifu following her.

((It's Kara talking, not Nela :P ))

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Kovujin looked back, he heard someone running and a twig snap he jumped up and turned around fast and roared loudly, "RAAAAWWAAAARR" Kovujin yelled as to scare the person sneaking up on him and Nela.
EDIT
(ooc: opps i hit make message to fast)

Kovujin looked down and Saw Kara trembling with fear,
"Oh no i'm sorry Kara, I-I thought you were someone else" Kovujin said nuzzling her trying to make her less scared of him, "I'm sorry"

Nela
July 27th, 2005, 05:50 PM
"AHHHH!!!!!" Kara screamed and jumped back into the brush. Kovujin scared her nearly to death.
_________

Nela jumped up and turned around, terrified, and Mara and Reno started to whimper.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Kovujin turned around and nuzzled the Cubs "Shh, Its okay, Its okay, It was a mistake" Kovujin said quietly to the cubs as they settled down hearing there fathers voice.
He turns to Nela, "I'm sorry, I was... Trying to protect you and in turn I yelled at my daughter, I thought she was....Him.." Kovujin stated.

Nela
July 27th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Nela sat down and sighed in relief.

"Scared me..." she said as she lie down and give the cubs a bath.

Kara ran behind Kago and Karifu, still frightened.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Scout walked up worriedly. "I heard a roar did you know who return?" Scout said almost scared to death. He saw Kara hiding in fear. Scout jumps down and lies right beside her trying to make her feel more safe.

Nela
July 27th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Kara is comforted by Scout and she nuzzles him, then gets up slowly to see who roared. She slowly but surely walks back to the edge of the long grass.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Scout sits directly next to her making their fur touch. "You gonna be ok?" Scout asked concerned.

Nela
July 27th, 2005, 06:08 PM
"Yeah...." She says, realizing it was her father who had roared at her. She walks out of the grass and slowly walks up to her father.

"Daddy? That was you right? It was me, sorry... did I do something wrong?" She asked, hoping she wasn't in trouble. 'cuz if she was, it was gonna be bad...

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 06:10 PM
"I think your dad just thought you know who had returned to hurt his family.What would you have done wrong?" Scout said.

Nela
July 27th, 2005, 06:15 PM
"I don't know.... I just wanted to make sure he wasn't mad at me.... I'm glad he was protecting us..."

Nela
July 27th, 2005, 06:15 PM
"I don't know.... I just wanted to make sure he wasn't mad at me.... I'm glad he was protecting us..."

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Scout's parents tell Scout about maybe moving in with Kara. Scout could barely hold in his excitement."I really hope I get to live with you and your family Kara then me and you will be like siblings"Scout said excitedly.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 06:22 PM
karifu seen the pair
"hello cubs whats up"?

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Scout runs up excitedly to his mom. " SO is it true can we live with Kovujin? Please, Please. Please please, Please, Pease, PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS EEEEEEEEEE"
Scout said begging with his Ocean Blue eyes.

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Fabasha seen Karifu and scout ''Hey Karifu'' Fabasha smiled.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Fabasha seen Karifu and scout ''Hey Karifu'' Fabasha smiled.

Scout runs up. " Hi Fabasha You talk to the king yet? Can ya stay? Huh? Can Ya? Can Ya? Can Ya? " Scout says bouncing around excitedly.

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Hi Fabasha You talk to the king yet? Can ya stay? Huh? Can Ya? Can Ya? Can Ya?

'' no i haven't talk to the king yet i coud't find him. I'll try to find him later on. so what have you been doing?'' Fabasha said.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Scout runs up excitedly to his mom. " SO is it true can we live with Kovujin? Please, Please. Please please, Please, Pease, PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS EEEEEEEEEE"
Scout said begging with his Ocean Blue eyes.
"yeah,of course ,anything for you scout"

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 06:39 PM
'' no i haven't talk to the king yet i coud't find him. I'll try to find him later on. so what have you been doing?'' Fabasha said.

"Just hanging out with my best friend Kara" My parents say if it's okay with her parents we could all move in to their house." Scout said getting even more excited by the minute.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Nela
"Yeah...." She says, realizing it was her father who had roared at her. She walks out of the grass and slowly walks up to her father.

"Daddy? That was you right? It was me, sorry... did I do something wrong?" She asked, hoping she wasn't in trouble. 'cuz if she was, it was gonna be bad...

(ooc: internet cut off sorry i'm back :) ))

"Yes.. It was me, I thought You were Sengalo sneaking up on me and Nela.. I'm Sorry Kara, Your not in any Trouble" Kovujin said Nuzzling his daughter.

"oh thanks daddy, I'm sorry that I scared you" Kara said nuzzling him back.

"And i'm really sorry that I scared you.. What were you doing?" Kovujin asked.

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 06:42 PM
"Just hanging out with my best friend Kara" My parents say if it's okay with her parents we could all move in to their house." Scout said getting even more excited by the minute.

''that's cool'' said fabasha with a smile.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Karifu:so Fashaba whats gone on in your life ?

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 06:44 PM
" I was coming to see you about Scout's family coming and living in our Den, They needed a place to live at seeing someone else came, Please daddy please can they stay? I'd love to be able to stay with Scout all the time" Kara said begging her daddy showing as much love to him as possible.

Kovujin smiled at his daughter,"I'm okay with it, but you need to ask your Mother Kara"
"Oh thanks daddy!, What do you think mom?" Kara asked, "Can Scout's family stay?"

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Karifu:so Fashaba whats gone on in your life ?

''ah nothing, iam thirsty iam going to the water hole for a drink want to come?' asked Fabasha

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 06:49 PM
KARIFU:yeah sure right behide you

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 06:49 PM
" I was coming to see you about Scout's family coming and living in our Den, They needed a place to live at seeing someone else came, Please daddy please can they stay? I'd love to be able to stay with Scout all the time" Kara said begging her daddy showing as much love to him as possible.

Kovujin smiled at his daughter,"I'm okay with it, but you need to ask your Mother Kara"
"Oh thanks daddy!, What do you think mom?" Kara asked, "Can Scout's family stay?"

Scout thought 2 people begging would work twice as well. " Please Nela let my family stay. I don't know how far I'm going to go. Please don't let me lose Kara She means the world to me Nela. " Scout said with big pleading eyes.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Kara got beside Scout and begged in unison with him "PLEEASSE!"
Kovujin thought this was really funny, he couldnt see why Nela would have a reason to say no to it.

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 06:56 PM
KARIFU:yeah sure right behide you

''follow me'' fashaba said. They went to the water hole to drink.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 06:57 PM
"you glad you came back then Fashaba "?

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 07:03 PM
"you glad you came back then Fashaba "?

''Yea i am very glad i came to pride r-'' Fashaba coudn't finished her sentenced becuase she seen a hyena. Fabasha gasped. ''HYENA!'' Fabasha roared.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 07:04 PM
"come on lets get outta here"she said starting to run

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 07:05 PM
come on lets get outta here"she said starting to run

''IT'S COMING AFTER US!'' Fabasha shouted.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 07:05 PM
"lets stand our ground its only 1 hyena"she said growling at the hyena

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Scout being the brave cub he is stands in front of his sisters and his girlfriend. " Back off scum bag" Scout yells. "You're not gonna lay a paw on them so just run off with your tail in between your legs you stupid slobbering jerks." Scout snapped.

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 07:07 PM
lets stand our ground its only 1 hyena"she said growling at the hyena

''guess you are right what am i running for?'' Fabasha growled. The hyena was so scared of Karifu and Fabasha it ran off.

''hm! hyenas always get it to the pridelands'' said Fabasha

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Kovujin heard wondered what all the rucus was about, when he heard Karifu growl, That wasnt good, "I'll be right back Nela," Kovujin ran up to where Scout was and saw a Hyena, "Get, Out of the Pride Lands, Or i'll take you out by FORCE!" Kovujin told the Hyena.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 07:10 PM
''guess you are right what am i running for?'' Fabasha growled. The hyena was so scared of Karifu and Fabasha it ran off.

''hm! hyenas always get it to the pridelands'' said Fabasha
"yeah theyare so annoying,wish they would just leave "

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 07:11 PM
''Why do hyenas always get into the pridelands? why can't they just stay in their territory?'' asked Fabasha

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Kovujin stepped up closer to the Hyena, When he did the Hyena stepped back. Kovujin decided to mock it,
"You see that? hes scared of us, Your a wee little chicken Hyena" Kovujins tarted laughing. Picking on enemies was a fun thing to do Kovujin thought
"I'm sure Scout here could take you on" Kovujin laughed pointing at the Cub.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 07:12 PM
The hyena just comes closer snarling and growling. Scout stand his ground the 3 girls hide behin Scout. Kara is grabbing onto Scout in fear." Did you not hear him? He sid get out of here you mangy mutt"Scout snapped.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 07:14 PM
((ooc the hyena ran off)))

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 07:14 PM
''Why do hyenas always get into the pridelands? why can't they just stay in their territory?'' asked Fabasha

Kovujin answered her question clearly
"Hyenas come to the Pride Lands because they are either told to, or come here in search of food"

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 07:15 PM
''few glad that's over..hyenas are nothing but trouble!'' said Fabasha

Hyenas come to the Pride Lands because they are either told to, or come here in search of food"

''ok'' said fabasha

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 07:15 PM
((ooc: Lmao I never read that ;)))
Kovujin watched as the Hyena ran off towards the Outlands again.
"My jobs done here," Kovujin said walking back to his family at the waterhole, He got back to Nela and snuggled close to her resting his head on her back.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 07:16 PM
"You know it's funny" Scout said. "I thought they mostly traveled in grou........ " Scout couldn't finish his sentence when 5 to 6 Hyenas walk up.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 07:17 PM
"oh for pittys sake,get lost you nerds"

Kovu The Lion
Kovujin heard Scout, "What, why wont you finish your sentance" Kovujin said yawning looking at him, He noticed the Hyenas, "No!" Kovujin ran to where Scout was.. Again, He jumped in front of him and Kara, "You two go now Run!"

"oh for pittys sake,get lost you nerds"

"By themselves Hyenas are weak, IN groups they can be strong" Kovujin said growling at the Hyenas showing no signs of fear, he had been training, hunting, and running since the attack to get back in shape, and it showed, his muscles bulged out as he got into an attack position.

Snow Wolf
"I thought they mostly traveled in grou........ " Scout couldn't finish his sentence when 5 to 6 Hyenas walk up.

'oh no more hyenas!'' said Fabasha

''why can't they just go away?!'' said Fabasha

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Kovujin looked at Kara and Scout who were still standing behind him, "I said GO!" Kovujin yelled at Scout, "I'm trying to protect you, do you want to get killed!?" Kovujin said turning back at the Hyenas.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 07:28 PM
The 4 kids all run and hide behind Karifu's cousin shaking in terror.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 07:29 PM
" come any closer hyenas and you will end up dog meat"snarling

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Kovujin looked at Karifu, "Lets get em, Or wait for them to attack.. Your choice" Kovujin said , He had already planned his attack, and which one was going down first.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 07:31 PM
The lead Hyena motions to the others this was obviously a battle that couldn't be won. The lead Hyena looked directly at Scout and smiled evilly. And then walked away. Scout turned as white as a ghost.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 07:32 PM
"attack them!!!!!come and get me *to the hyenas*suckas ""*she pins one down and bites it has one in her mouth and shakes it violently*

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Kara watched Scout he looked like he was about to pass out, He did, Kara ran up to him and He fell on her back, "ah, Your pretty heavy" Kara said getting squished by his wieght.
EDIT

When Karifu attacked all the Hyenas started to attack, One ran straight to Scout, "NO you don't!" Kovujin yelled swatting it 10 feet away with his massive paw, this broke the hyenas neck killing it instantly.

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 07:34 PM
''hey cubs come with me let's go somewhere safe from the hyenas'' said Fabasha

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 07:35 PM
The other hyenas ganged up on Kovujin laughing and snickering.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Kovujin yelled to Kara, "Take them to our Den Kara!"
--
"Yes daddy, Fashaba take Scout, Hes passed out I think" Kara said " Then follow me!"
---
Kovujin ran up to another Hyena that tried to get to Fashaba and pounced on his Scratching his eye blinding him.

The other hyenas run off they knew this was a battle that couldn't be won.

(ooc: you make this so not interesting XD Kovujin wants to KILL them all XDXD)

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Kovujin yelled to Kara, "Take them to our Den Kara!"
--
"Yes daddy, Fashaba take Scout, Hes passed out I think" Kara said " Then follow me!"
---
Kovujin ran up to another Hyena that tried to get to Fashaba and pounced on his Scratching his eye blinding him.

(ooc: you make this so not interesting XD Kovujin wants to KILL them all XDXD)

{sorry let me edit my post.]

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Yes daddy, Fashaba take Scout, Hes passed out I think" Kara said " Then follow me!"

''Ok'' said Fashaba. Fashaba took scout and followed Kara into the den.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Kara came to a place with a waterfall, "Here over these stones," kara said, she jumped on the stones then walked up to the waterfall, "and follow me" Kara said going through the waterfall, she went to the back of the cave and sat down waiting for Fashaba.
----
Kovujin fell to the ground them biting, none had done any damage to him at all but pull fur, He Kicked them off of him with his powerful Hind Legs, They flew back , Kovujin found this as his chance to go after the Leader, He ran up to the head honcho Leader and scratched his stomach and face with a double swipe of one paw, Kovujin thought he had scratched through his skull and hit his brain he didn't know, The Hyenas saw the dead leader and ran off. Kovujin panted and started gasping for air, "Its, Over..." Kovujin said to Karifu,

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 07:40 PM
she went to the back of the cave and sat down waiting for Fashaba.

Fashaba arrived to the cave. ''phew we made it'' said Fashaba

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 07:41 PM
They put Scout down. Scout seems to be having a vision of something. He remembers how that lead hyena looked at him how it smiled at him as if saying you're next.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 07:41 PM
"Yeah, I know my Dad and Karifu will take care of them, Put down Scout right here" Kara said laying down, "beside me" Kara smiled.
--
Kovujin started to assess the wounds he had, Nothing much only major thing was a cut not even barely enough to make him bleed, He looked at Karifu, "Are you okay Karifu? did they hurt you?" Kovujin asked walking up to Karifu.

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Put down Scout right here" Kara said laying down, "beside me" Kara smiled

Fashaba put scout down next to Kara. ''Are you guys alright? no bites or sracthes from the hyenas?'' asked Fashaba

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 07:43 PM
"Nope i'm fine" kara said looking all over Scouts body, "I don't see any on him" Kara smiled licking Scouts cheek trying to wake him up. "Wakey wakey sleepy head.." kara said giggling.
"What about you Fashaba, Did they get you?" Kara questioned.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Scout got up and looked around panicked. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Scout said sweat pouring down his face.

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 07:45 PM
"What about you Fashaba, Did they get you?" Kara questioned.

''no they haven't'' said Fabasha

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Kara turned around fast Looking at Scout "What whats wrong Scout are you hurt?" Kara said fast, She saw he was sweating badly, She licked away his sweat trying to calm him down she snuggled him closely, "Its okay, were safe..Shh" Kara said lovingly and quietly.
EDIT

"Good thats good Fashaba" Kara grinned

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 07:50 PM
Good thats good Fashaba" Kara grinned

Fashaba grinned too. ''Hey guys you stay here i'll be back i need to check on my cousin and kovujin i hope they are alright do you think you can stay here alone? or do you need me?'' asked Fabasha

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 07:50 PM
Scout couldn't seem to regain his normal breath back. "Did you see how that Hyena smiled at me? A whole new pack is gonna be back and I'm gonna be the first one they go after. ALl I can think about is that Hyena's smile he looked directly at me and smiled as if he was thinking "You're next kid" " Scout didn't know what to do he'd never been scared more in his life except for the dreams about Sengalo.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 07:52 PM
"Scout Scout Calm down, They can't find you, My Father killed the one that smiled at that like you.. i watched him and knowing my Father he killed them all so they can't report back to whoever it is... Its going to be okay" Kara said nuzzling him putting her head under his chin "Its okay, I'm here for you, I'll always be here for you" Kara said.

"Were okay Fashaba, No one knows about this place its a secret between me and my family Go ahead"

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 07:53 PM
A whole new pack is gonna be back

''iam sure they won't and don't worry scout'' said Fabasha

Were okay Fashaba, No one knows about this place its a secret between me and my family Go ahead"

''ok i'll be back'' said fashaba leaving. Fabasha hurried up and seen karifu in the distance ''hey!'' Fabasha ran toward her.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 07:54 PM
"Yeah, I know my Dad and Karifu will take care of them, Put down Scout right here" Kara said laying down, "beside me" Kara smiled.
--
Kovujin started to assess the wounds he had, Nothing much only major thing was a cut not even barely enough to make him bleed, He looked at Karifu, "Are you okay Karifu? did they hurt you?" Kovujin asked walking up to Karifu.
"no im fine,they didnt lay a paw on me "

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Kara huddled up close to Scout, "Here squeeze me as hard as you want, Let it out, cry do what ever you want, I'll be here with you, through all of it" Kara said smiling at him and holding onto him
EDIT

"Thats good, there gone now, Lets go follow me i'll take you to where I sent them" Kovujin said.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 07:58 PM
"ok,how many did you kill"?

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Kovujin sighed, "three... out of 5, How many did you get?
EDIT
Kovujin started walking along the Pride Lands, He went to the WaterHole and gathered Nela and there cubs, then set of for the den, they came to a place with a waterhole and a waterfall, he went inside the waterfall, "In here Karifu" , He walked in to see Scout and Kara, Scout seemed really upset

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Fabasha ran up toward kovujin and karifu ''you guys alright?'' asked Fabasha

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 07:59 PM
"i got 2,stupid things"

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 08:00 PM
"Thats good that means we got them all" Kovujin sighed with relief,
"Yes were okay Fabasha" Kovujin replied.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 08:02 PM
"i wonder if any of there friends will come back?"

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 08:02 PM
Yes were okay Fashaba"

''good'' said fabasha. ''iam gonna go scan the pridelands to see if they are anymore hyenas'' said fabasha

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 08:03 PM
"i wonder if any of there friends will come back?"

"They probably will, But i'll be ready for them i'm not letting Scout or Kara go out by themselves without me by them.." Kovujin said worriedly

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 08:09 PM
"im ready too.....im gonna rip them to shreds"

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 08:11 PM
Back in the den Kovujin saw Scout and Kara holding each other, it seemed Scout was crying, but Kovujin couldnt tell why, Kara was holding Scout, She seemed like she was trying to cheer him up, Kara saw Kovujin

"Daddy! Your alive and okay! Did you kill them all?" Kara asked
"Yes, Me and Karifu got them...All" Kovujin said smiling
"See Scout you don't have to worry about a thing now, none can report back see i told you everything would be fine" Kara said smiling and licking Scout's ear.

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Fabasha scanned the pridelands for anymore intruders. She seen one hyena coming toward her. She gasp. ''grr!'' fabasha growled. The hyena attacked her but she roared and pounced the hyena ''go away or else!'' growled Fabasha. The hyena went away.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 08:14 PM
Kovujin looked outside the Waterfall, Watching the Hyena go away.. "Maybe we didn't kill them all.. " Kovujin said sighing, he would definitly report back to the leader at what he saw.

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Fabasha was scractched by the hyena but she was ok. She went to the water hole to get a reflection of the wound on her cheek ''ouch'' said Fabasha.

''atleast iam alive'' Fabasha said to herself.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 08:20 PM
Kovujin padded outside, "I'm going to see if Fabasha is alright, Be right back guys" Kovujin said walking out, He strolled along the Pride Lands and searched everywhere, he saw her by the waterhole, "Fabasha! are you alright?" Kovujin called racing up to her side.

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 08:22 PM
"Fabasha! are you alright?" Kovujin called racing up to her side.

''yes iam alright'' Said Fabasha. ''i just got a scratch from a hyena it's not that bad'' said fabasha

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Kovujin looked around her entire body, "Where I don't see it," Kovujin said stopping in front of her face, there it was , on her cheek, He saw blood dribble down.. He licked it off her "Come on back Home Fabasha, thas a minor wound, it'll heal in about a day or too" Kovujin said smiling.

Katse
July 27th, 2005, 08:24 PM
Sengalo was now walking through the savannah, quiet as can be. He and Rio had sat together for a while, at first without a word. Eventually they went their separate ways, but Sengalo was sure he'd run into her again. She was actually very kind to Sengalo. Normally, he would've shrugged her off, but he felt it only right to be kind in return. Sengalo now just strolled along, perhaps looking for something to eat. Then, he stopped. He lifted his head, surveying the savannah. The scent of something had caught his nose. A few yards from where he stood, he could see a lone hyena running for his life. Sengalo couldn't help but tilt his head and arch an eyebrow at the sight. His gaze led him to find out what caused the oversized mongoose to flee. He could see a lioness((Fashaba)) in the distance. Sengalo thought it over for a moment, but she didn't look like she was looking for a fight, with a lion, anyway. Sengalo began walking slowly towards her, but his senses were alert in case she wanted to try anything.

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 08:26 PM
He licked it off her "Come on back Home Fabasha, thas a minor wound, it'll heal in about a day or too" Kovujin said smiling.

Fabasha smiled back ''i know it's a minor wound thank goodness it's not a bad cut'' said fabasha.

Fabasha seen a lion walking slowly towards her. ''hello'' said fabasha

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 08:27 PM
"Yes it would be really bad if it was, but Asha could take care of you then, I was attacked by Hyenas and had scratches everywhere, I don't know if you can still see it but i had a major gash on my muzzle and Asha healed it with some medicine for me" Kovujin said smiling "Shes a gifted young lioness."

Katse
July 27th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Sengalo stopped in his tracks when he saw Kovujin approach the lioness. A grimace formed on his face, his eyes narrowed, and his ears went flat against his mane. "Ofcourse..." he about hissed to himself.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 08:29 PM
"Anyways, I havnt been able to smell things really good so I can't pick up anyones scent as of now.." Kovujin sighed, "asha said i'd get my smell back in about a week" Kovujin smiled and laughed, "Who ever heard of a lion that can't smell" "She told me the medicines she used stopped up my nose" Kovujin sighed again.

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 08:30 PM
"Who ever heard of a lion that can't smell

''i don't know'' Fabasha laughed

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 08:31 PM
"Lets get going home" Kovujin smiled as he walked a few steps ahead of Fabasha waiting for her.

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Lets get going home" Kovujin smiled as he walked a few steps ahead of Fabasha waiting for her

''ok'' Said Fabasha. Fabasha followed kovujin.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Kovujin and Fabasha walked a while and came to where the waterhole with the waterfall was, He had to do one last thing, "Don't move Fabasha", Kovujin stood up and looked all around him, He couldnt smell anything so he had to look a lot harder making sure no one could see where they went. "Okay its clear.. I hope , Lets just go inside" Kovujin said stepping inside the Waterfall with Fabasha

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Lets just go inside" Kovujin said stepping inside the Waterfall with Fabasha

Fabasha followed kovujin inside the waterfall.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 08:36 PM
"I'm back everybody, I've brung Fabasha also" Kovujin said stepping out of the way to reavel Fabasha, "Is everyone okay?"

Snow Wolf
July 27th, 2005, 08:38 PM
I'm back everybody, I've brung Fabasha also" Kovujin said stepping out of the way to reavel Fabasha, "Is everyone okay?"

Fabasha look at everyone. ''hey how are you guys?'' asked Fabasha. She sat down.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Kovujin walked over to Kara and Scout and sat down behind Kara licking her head clean, She had dirt all over her from trying to escape , "I think you need a bath Young lady" Kovujin smiled,
"Dad, Not right now okay?" Kara looked at him
"Fine, afterwards thought" Kovujin replied.

Katse
July 27th, 2005, 08:41 PM
((Okay, I guess no one saw Sengalo, then.:p))

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 08:41 PM
((ooc: nope no one did, Kovujin can't smell Sengalo's Scent and Fabasha doesnt know what he smells like :p))