PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

King Simba
July 26th, 2005, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Asha smiles to Katai, "Ok..." she purrs gently to him, "Are you injured anywhere?" she asks him kindly, "Do you have any cuts or other injuries?"
"Nah, I got away with it fine... it's a shame for both Kovujin and Nela though..." Katai sighs, "...the only injuries I have are the scabs down my back from the last battle I fought in."

Lion King Stu
July 26th, 2005, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
Nala licked Twilight back ''we sure did'' she smiled. ''I wonder why no one noticed we were gone... well maybe they did, but why didn't they come looking for us?'' she said a little lost, ''shall we go back to pride rock now or stay here a little longer?'' she questioned

"Maybe they did and just didn't come here" Twilight smiled to Nala "I think we better make our presense made back at Pride Rock before we do anything else; just to let them know we are actually alive" he smiled and licked Nala's cheek once more.

Nala The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Maybe they did and just didn't come here" Twilight smiled to Nala "I think we better make our presense made back at Pride Rock before we do anything else; just to let them know we are actually alive" he smiled and licked Nala's cheek once more.

''ok'' she smiled feeling a bit better ''the suns out and it's a nice day for a walk'' she smiled, closing her eyes softly as Twilight licked her cheek, before opening them to lick his.

Lion King Stu
July 26th, 2005, 08:51 AM
''ok'' she smiled feeling a bit better ''the suns out and it's a nice day for a walk'' she smiled, closing her eyes softly as Twilight licked her cheek, before opening them to lick his.

"Yeah it sure is" Twilight purred soflty as Nala licked his cheek before glancing about the dust and the graveyard.
"Better get up in a minute....but I'm to comfy" he smiled as he lay his head softly on top of Nala's.

King Simba
July 26th, 2005, 08:54 AM
(I'm gonna bring another character in I think. ;))

Meanwhile, in the distance, a tawny coloured lion with a reddish, brownish mane appears on the horizon. He has a stripe down the spine of his back which is the same colour as his mane. He has blue eyes. This lion is very young and possibly still has his "cub attitude." He spots Nala and Twilight in the distance and doesn't know whether to confront them or not. Either way, he pads over in their direction.

(:p)

King Simba
July 26th, 2005, 09:01 AM
"Ok... yes, it is a shame... what pride is that lion from? Simba should banish him so he never comes here again." Asha growls.
"I don't know... he's just an outlander I think... I met him on the way here but he did leave me alone at that time." Katai growls, "...it's cold out here, let's get back now." He yawns, "...it was nice spending time out here though with you." He licks her cheek.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Karifu awoke and came out of the den,she looked around for Subria or somebody to talk to

Mizani
July 26th, 2005, 09:04 AM
Subira rested her head down on her paws.

She was draped on a tree branch overlooking the Pridelands. It was yet another beautiful day. The inhabitants of the the lands, began to chatter as the sun woke them up with its brilliantly bright rays.

Subira could see Priderock, Five Stones, The elephant graveyard and the endless plains of grass.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 09:07 AM
Karifu walked up to Subria
"hello Subria,how are you"she said with a grin
Kiki was still in the den but was watching Karifu

Mizani
July 26th, 2005, 09:09 AM
Subira looked down to see Karifu.

"Oh hey Karifu" She grinned, glad that someone other then her was up and about.

"I'm pretty good. Its a beautiful day today" She smiled, admiring the sun again.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Mizani
Subira looked down to see Karifu.

"Oh hey Karifu" She grinned, glad that someone other then her was up and about.

"I'm pretty good. Its a beautiful day today" She smiled, admiring the sun again.
"yeah,it is a wonderful day,i'm going for a swim in a bit if you would like to come"?

Mizani
July 26th, 2005, 09:27 AM
"Sure" Subira grinned, hopping down from the tree.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 09:30 AM
"Sure" Subira grinned, hopping down from the tree.
"if Kiki was awake i would of took her"she says looking towards the den Kiki was hiding behind a rock

Mizani
July 26th, 2005, 09:32 AM
"Ah well. Cubs need their sleep" Subira said.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 09:34 AM
"Ah well. Cubs need their sleep" Subira said.
"yeah,Kiki does love her sleep"she said smiling

Mizani
July 26th, 2005, 09:36 AM
"So how are you?" Subira asked.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 09:40 AM
"im fine,i was feeling a little ill a few days back,dunno why,but i feel so much better now"

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Kovujin was still at the waterhole with his family, he was monitering his surroundings for any attacks, after the fight he had with Sengalo he knew the Pride Lands wouldnt keep his family safe so he had to do it. every now and then Kovujin would look up and look in every direction just to make sure it was safe.

Kara looked at Scout "Sure! your on" Kara said with a smile

Mizani
July 26th, 2005, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
"im fine,i was feeling a little ill a few days back,dunno why,but i feel so much better now"
"Well at least your feeling better now" Subira smiled.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 09:59 AM
"yeah me too,i still wonder why i was ill though"

Mizani
July 26th, 2005, 10:04 AM
"Maybe its the heat" Subira suggested.

"My old pride experienced a heat wave last year"

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 10:06 AM
"yeah i do get a headache whe it's too hot"

Mizani
July 26th, 2005, 10:08 AM
"I heard a few drinks a week of Gourd juice helps" Subira said, trying to remember what else there was that could help Karifu.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 10:09 AM
Kovujin looked around again, to make sure it was safe, he saw two lionesses walking this way, he squinched his eyes to see if he could see who it was..... He couldnt tell, but they looked friendly so he decided to just not do anything... Kovujin put a paw up to his muzzle to see if it was still bleeding, Nope it was better, Kovujin was glad, he was tired of getting the ground bloody.
-----
Tumai thought a moment, Why am I going to Pride Rock, He looks up and sees Subira and Karifu. He runs towards them
"Hey how are you two doing?" Tumai questioned.
---
Kovujin remembered the day he first met Katai, He was a lonely, strange Lion, that didn't know if he would fit in, now it seemed like he was going to have a mate, Yes, Kovujin saw him and Asha talking and overheard quite a lot, it seemed things were going good for Katai, He had not only made another friend, but it seemed Kovujin made another.. Best Friend, Kovujin owed so much to the Lions of the Pride Lands, especially Subira. She was the one who saved him from the attack. Kovujin lost track of what he was thinking about for a moment, oh yeah, Katai, when Kovujin met him also he was sad, now it seemed that he had grown out of that state and was as happy a lion that anyone could ever be.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 10:10 AM
"I heard a few drinks a week of Gourd juice helps" Subira said, trying to remember what else there was that could help Karifu.
"thansk for the tip,il'l try that"she says with a smile

Mizani
July 26th, 2005, 10:23 AM
"No problem" Subira grinned, turning her attention to Tumai, who had seemed to have appeared out of know where.

King Simba
July 26th, 2005, 10:42 AM
"Mmm, darn Outlanders..." Asha growls angrily, "Yes, it was very nice spending time with you too..." she purrs happily, padding back to Pride Rock with Katai.
"Yeah, outlanders... I don't like them, especially looking back to my past with the outlanders and how we fought them." Back in the den, Katai lays down in a nice, warm corner of the den. He leaves some space for Asha to curl up with him and smiles over to her.

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kovujin was still at the waterhole with his family, he was monitering his surroundings for any attacks, after the fight he had with Sengalo he knew the Pride Lands wouldnt keep his family safe so he had to do it. every now and then Kovujin would look up and look in every direction just to make sure it was safe.

Kara looked at Scout "Sure! your on" Kara said with a smile

"I must warn you I'm a pretty fast swimmer so don't be too upset if I beat you" Scout said. He swims over to one side of the water. He tenses his body to get ready. Scout just loved to race. "Okay ya ready? On your mark....... get set.................. GO!" Scout swam off, Scout was right he was a pretty fast swimmer.

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Scout was swimming laps until he saw the cub that took Kovujin by surprise a couple of days ago. "Hi, my name's Scout" He says in an entusiastic voice.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Kara swam as fast as she could, she couldn't believe how fast Scout could swim, She just decided to give up , "You win, I'll never be able to catch you" kara said swimming to the bank, She got up and shook herself dry
((ooc: What Cub that took Kovujin by surprise?))

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 01:46 PM
[Juffy's cub character Firo]

Nela
July 26th, 2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout smiles. "Hey wanna race a few laps around the water?" Scout said. First person to get from one side of the corner to the other twice wins."

"Well....." Kara said slowly, twirling a paw in the water slowly.

"OKAY!" She dashed off into the water in the blink of an eye, steadily increasing speed as she rounded one corner.
-------------------------

Nela awoke to Kovujin's heavy breathing. "Kovujin! Are you okay? What happened?" Nela said worriedly.

Nela
July 26th, 2005, 01:57 PM
((Oops, sorry... Ignore that top part of the last post....I guess I skimmed over your responses... lol))

Nela
July 26th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Kara swam as fast as she could, she couldn't believe how fast Scout could swim, She just decided to give up , "You win, I'll never be able to catch you" kara said swimming to the bank, She got up and shook herself dry
((ooc: What Cub that took Kovujin by surprise?))

After seeing Scout get distracted, however, she swam to all the different corners as fast as she could. She swam up behind Scout, and leaped on top of him in suprise. The two rolled down the bank and stopped right before the water. Kara was on top and Scout was on the bottom, and their noses were touching.

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 02:41 PM
Scout licked Kara on the nose. "I guess you're always gonna be good at pinning me huh?" Scout says with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Kovujin looked at Nela breathing heavily, " I had a bad dream , I walked home to our Den, and found you, and the cubs, dead, I ran outside and found Sengalo.. He attacked me and I woke up.. It was horrible" Kovujin started crying again.
---
"Yep Scout, I'm the Best" Kara said winking at Scout getting off of him.

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 03:08 PM
"But of course that time I let you pin me I mean me being your boyfriend and all I felt like You should be able to win once." Scout said defensively.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 03:10 PM
"Okay Scout, I believe you, Thanks for letting me win" Kara said licking his nose back,
--
Kovujin looked over to Scout and Kara, "Playing again, hehe" Kovujin said laughing, "Those two are perfect couples" Kovujin said again smiling.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Karifu looked around for Kago she hadn't seen him all day

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Kago had woken uo and walked outsie of his den. "Morning gang." Kago said as he walked up and nuzzled Karifu.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Kago
Kago had woken uo and walked outsie of his den. "Morning gang." Kago said as he walked up and nuzzled Karifu.
"good morning ,how are you today"

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 03:15 PM
"Okay Scout, I believe you, Thanks for letting me win" Kara said licking his nose back,
--
Kovujin looked over to Scout and Kara, "Playing again, hehe" Kovujin said laughing, "Those two are perfect couples" Kovujin said again smiling.

"Anything for my special girl" Scout said nuzzling her.

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 03:17 PM
"good morning ,how are you today"

"I'm fine, how about you?" Kago asked as he stretched for a moment.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 03:18 PM
"I'm fine, how about you?" Kago asked as he stretched for a moment.
"im ok,i feel so much better"

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 03:19 PM
"That's good, what do you want to do today?" Kago asked as he kissed Karifu.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 03:22 PM
"i dont really mind,you choice"she said licking him

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 03:24 PM
"Well I don't know what I wanna do, how about you?" Kago said as he gave Karifu the eye.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 03:26 PM
"Well I don't know what I wanna do, how about you?" Kago said as he gave Karifu the eye.
"er ...hang around in the den"?

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 03:26 PM
Kara blushed, "Aww Scout stop it your making me blush," Kara said smiling at Scout

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 03:28 PM
"er ...hang around in the den"?

"Your call Karifu." Kago said as he headed towards the den.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 03:29 PM
"right behind you Kago"

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Kago walked towards a private area of the den and lied down waiting for Kairfu.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Kago walked towards a private area of the den and lied down waiting for Kairfu.
Karifu follows him and lays down beside him

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Riona had woken up and was going for a swim while her parents spent what they called "alone time" together. She just sighed and waited.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Karifu smiled at Kago and snuggled close to him

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Kara blushed, "Aww Scout stop it your making me blush," Kara said smiling at Scout

"So what do you want to do now Kara?" Scout said questionly.

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Kago snuggled closer to Karifu. "Hopefully nobody'll walk in on us in the next half hour." Kago said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Riona looked around before she cannon-balled into the water hole.

Katse
July 26th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Sombolia
"No.. just got here a few weeks ago," she replied, loosening up. "Came in from the desert - quite a change. What about you?"

"I've been here for about two months," Sengalo answered, "I came from across the desert, too. And believe me, I looked far worse than I do now." Sengalo let out a small chuckle. This lioness seemed to mean him no harm and he certainly wasn't in the mood for another fight.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Kago snuggled closer to Karifu. "Hopefully nobody'll walk in on us in the next half hour." Kago said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Riona looked around before she cannon-balled into the water hole.
"yeah me too........"Kiki walked in singing,she stopped when she saw her parents

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Kago quickly got up. "Kiki, what are you doing...here?" Kago asked hoping she wouldn't ask any questions. "If she asks you talk to her." Kago whispered to Karifu.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Kago quickly got up. "Kiki, what are you doing...here?" Kago asked hoping she wouldn't ask any questions. "If she asks you talk to her." Kago whispered to Karifu.
karifu*whispering*er ok
Kiki:mommy daddy what was going on
karifu:we were just sleeping ...yeah

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 03:46 PM
"We both had to stay up late last night." Kago lied, but he sounded believeable.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 03:47 PM
"I don't know what ever you want to do Scout" Kara said Nuzzling Scout,

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 03:48 PM
He nuzzled her back. "Hey we've never played Hide and Seek. Wanna play that?" Scout said excitedly.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 03:49 PM
"Sure" Kara smiled, "But... What ever happened to Ballard, Scout?" Kara asked questionately, "I havnt seen her in quite a while" Kara said smiling

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 03:50 PM
"We both had to stay up late last night." Kago lied, but he sounded believeable.
"yeah we didnt get much sleep,you run along and play with your brother or sister"

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 03:53 PM
"Sure" Kara smiled, "But... What ever happened to Ballard, Scout?" Kara asked questionately, "I havnt seen her in quite a while" Kara said smiling

"Let me go get her" He runs back to His den and gets Ballard to come play Hide and Seek with them. He sees Kiki looking at her mom and dad curiously while they were having a little bit of "Alone Time" "You want me to take Kiki to play Hide and Seek with me Ballard and Kara?"

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Kara getting lonely walks half way to Pride Rock so Scout wouldnt have to walk alone with Ballard, Scout told her a lot about her and how she loved to talk. Kara walked up to the Stones of Pride Rock and sat down next to the rock waiting for Scout to return. Kara finds a butterfly, and decides to follow it trying to catch it, "Hey! wait up, Don't leave me" Kara said to the butterfly running after it. Kara followed the butterfly all the way to the edge of the Pride Lands where the Outlands begin, She looked over a stone and saw the Outlands, "Its so big... I wonder whats there." Kara said, she then had a flashback remembering what her Father said, "Don't trust Outlanders, I know, I've been there before, they're no good".. It was just so big, She turned around to leave and then thought of going back into it, Maybe she could get Scout to come with her to the Outlands, she didn't want to go by herself. She walked back to the Waterhole, that being the origional place where she was told to stay at to wait for Scout. She sat by the waters edge looking down at her reflection, she noticed the two necklaces dangling from her neck, she looked at the yellow crescent moon on one of them, she had been wearing it since, she never knew when. She decided to ask her father what it was when he got back or when she could find him.

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Scout comes back with Ballard and Kiki. "Hey Kara you miss me?" Scout says licking her. "AWWWWWWWWWW, somebody's got a girlfriend" Ballard sang in a singsongy voice. "Kara I'd like you to meet my sister Ballard" . Scout said. "My brother is taking real good care of you ain't he Kara? Ballard said with a grin.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 04:11 PM
"Hey Scout," Kara said licking him back on the nose, "Hey Ballard, How are you?" Kara asked excited to see another girl she could talk to.
"Yes he is, Hes so sweet" Kara said lovingly.

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 04:17 PM
"yeah we didnt get much sleep,you run along and play with your brother or sister"

Kago turned around and slapped his forehead. "I thought nobody was coming in." Kago said as he smacked his head against a wall.

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 04:17 PM
"Yeah, my brother is the sweetest. If you're gonna date anyone you made a good choice choosing Scout" Ballard says playfully giving Scout a noogie. "It's gonna be great having a girl who I could talk too. Now I have someone to tell all of Scout's little secrets like that time when...................... " Scout elbows her in the paw. "Be quiet Ballard" Scout says through gritted teeth.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Kago turned around and slapped his forehead. "I thought nobody was coming in." Kago said as he smacked his head against a wall.
"Why did you come in anyway ,now go and play with your brother or sister "
Kiki:no
Karifu:why
Kiki:cos they don't like me anymore
Karifu:and why would you think that....

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 04:20 PM
"Why did you come in anyway ,now go and play with your brother or sister "
Kiki:no
Karifu:why
Kiki:cos they don't like me anymore
Karifu:and why would you think that....

Scout comes back.

Scout: Wanna play hide and seek with us Kiki?

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 04:21 PM
"I don't know why they wouldn't like you. What about Riona your older sister?" Kago asked as he looked at Riona who was swimming around.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 04:21 PM
"Yeah, my brother is the sweetest. If you're gonna date anyone you made a good choice choosing Scout" Ballard says playfully giving Scout a noogie. "It's gonna be great having a girl who I could talk too. Now I have someone to tell all of Scout's little secrets like that time when...................... " Scout elbows her in the paw. "Be quiet Ballard" Scout says through gritted teeth.

Karas ears perked
"ooh Please Scout just let her tell one," Kara said nuzzling Scout, "I wont laugh, I promise" Kara said taking his paw in her paw.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 04:23 PM
"I don't know why they wouldn't like you. What about Riona your older sister?" Kago asked as he looked at Riona who was swimming around.
Kiki:she doesnt like me either,i wanna play with all my brother and sisters anyway ,can i dad ?

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 04:24 PM
"Ummm, sure." Kago said as he shrugged at Karifu.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 04:25 PM
"Ummm, sure." Kago said as he shrugged at Karifu.
Karifu:so kiki,you wanna play with your brothers and sister,go on then....
Kiki:nooooooooooo i want you and dad to come
Karifu:so Kago shall we drop her off then come back ?

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 04:26 PM
"Yeah, don't worry I wouldn't dream of embarrassing my brother" Ballard said.
"One of his little secrets was Oh, Scout did you tell Kara about your little "Bathroom problem" a few years ago. "Anything but that secret. Please Ballard anything but that. "Scout said. "Relax she all ready told you she wasn't gonna laugh See a few years ago Scout would have this bed wetting problem. He'd wet the bed at least twice a night" Scout puts his paws to his ears so he didn't have to hear Kara's responce. He was so embarrassed.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 04:27 PM
"Aww, Poor thing, It's okay I used to have the same problem" Kara said licking Scout's ear, and blushing.
"Another thing we have in common" Kara smiled.
Kara remembered her problem too, Her dad wouldn't yell at her because he knew it was normal for most cubs to do that.
"It was funny if you ask me" Kara said chuckling at her self.

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Karifu:so kiki,you wanna play with your brothers and sister,go on then....
Kiki:nooooooooooo i want you and dad to come
Karifu:so Kago shall we drop her off then come back ?

"I don't care. It's your choice." Kago said as he shrugged.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 04:28 PM
"I don't care. It's your choice." Kago said as he shrugged.
"yeah lets go take her"
Kiki:yay

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 04:33 PM
"Aww, Poor thing, It's okay I used to have the same problem" Kara said licking Scout's ear, and blushing.
"Another thing we have in common" Kara smiled.

Scout takes his paws off his ears. When Kara licked his ear. " I'm glad we have so much in common" He said licking her back and then nuzzling her. "See, I told you Scout if she really loves you she won't let a thing like that come between her and you. ANother secret Scout has is that he really really really really likes you probably more then any other girl in the world" Ballard said.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Kara looked at Ballard, "I already knew that secret,"Kara said winking at Scout, "I have a secret too, I love you Scout more than any other boy in the whole world," Kara said smiling

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 04:37 PM
"Well I guess the secret's out" Scout says with a smile to Kara and then nuzzles her. "So Kara do you by chance have a brother you know that I could date. Scout got me turned onto dating" Ballard says.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Kara started laughing really hard, "Ballard my Little brother is only about a month old, He can barely even talk, Plus true love would come from the heart, not by someone picking someone for you" Kara said smiling. "Right Scout?" Kara said nuzzling him affectionately.
-----
EDIT
Kovujin walked up to Scout laughing "Scouts little problem" He said, he didn't hear kara say she did the same thing
"Kara had the same problem" he laughed
"Dad I already told him that," She said chuckling
"......Oh.. Well heres a secret for you from Kara's past," Kovujin said smiling
"..Daddy! No! No secrets about me" Kara said looking at her father
Kovujin went on anyways," Well Scout whenever Kara sleeps at my place, she would always say your name with some random comment, two days ago she said "Scout, I love you and everything about you" It was a cute sight to see" Kovujin said smiling
Kara looked at her father with a stern look "Hey no fair, Don't go telling people that stuff!" Kara said
Kara started blushing when she turned around to see Scout again.

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 04:47 PM
"yeah lets go take her"
Kiki:yay

Kago walked towards Riona at the water hole with Kiki and Karifu following.

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 04:47 PM
"You are so right Kara" Scout said affectionately nuzzling her back. " And besides you got your whole life to find a boyfriend Ballard, why be so quick to rush it I only fell in love with Kara because she's the most perfect girl I ever met. You shouldn't try to rush dating Ballard it happens when it happens" Scout said. "When you rush it you end up with a girl or boy who you really have no feelings for whatsoever. My advice for you is to stop looking for love and just let love find you. It found me and Kara and just look at how happy we are" Scout said. "You make such a great couple" Ballard said. "Yeah, and one day it'll happen to you too as long as you don't rush it " Scout said with a smile to Kara.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Kago walked towards Riona at the water hole with Kiki and Karifu following.
Kiki was bouncing and smiling "yay me wants to play"

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 04:49 PM
"You are so right Kara" Scout said affectionately nuzzling her back. " And besides you got your whole life to find a boyfriend Ballard, why be so quick to rush it I only fell in love with Kara because she's the most perfect girl I ever met. You shouldn't try to rush dating Ballard it happens when it happens" Scout said. "When you rush it you end up with a girl or boy who you really have no feelings for whatsoever. My advice for you is to stop looking for love and just let love find you. It found me and Kara and just look at how happy we are" Scout said. "You make such a great couple" Ballard said. "Yeah, and one day it'll happen to you too as long as you don't rush it " Scout said with a smile to Kara.

Kara looked at Scout, "Your begining to sound like my Father, perfect words of Wisdom, I love you Scout" Kara said nuzzling him
--
"Hey whats that supposed to mean?" Kovujin looked at Kara
"Nothing daddy, Nothing at all.." Kara said still nuzzling Scout.

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 04:50 PM
"Riona, Kiki wants to play with the whole family." Kago said

"Ummm...why?" Riona asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"Cause she wants to." Kago said as he frowned at her.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 04:51 PM
Kiki:yeah me wants to play with whoooole family,with everyone

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 04:51 PM
Kara started laughing really hard, "Ballard my Little brother is only about a month old, He can barely even talk, Plus true love would come from the heart, not by someone picking someone for you" Kara said smiling. "Right Scout?" Kara said nuzzling him affectionately.
-----
EDIT
Kovujin walked up to Scout laughing "Scouts little problem" He said, he didn't hear kara say she did the same thing
"Kara had the same problem" he laughed
"Dad I already told him that," She said chuckling
"......Oh.. Well heres a secret for you from Kara's past," Kovujin said smiling
"..Daddy! No! No secrets about me" Kara said looking at her father

Kovujin went on anyways," Well Scout whenever Kara sleeps at my place, she would always say your name with some random comment, two days ago she said "Scout, I love you and everything about you" It was a cute sight to see" Kovujin said smiling
Kara looked at her father with a stern look "Hey no fair, Don't go telling people that stuff!" Kara said
Kara started blushing when she turned around to see Scout again.

"Well the truth is that was also one of my secrets" Scout said. "My dad has told me that every night I would say your name in my sleep with some comment too" Scout said with a blush also.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Kara smiled "Aww, Yay, I'm not the only one that does it"

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Kiki:yeah me wants to play with whoooole family,with everyone

"I guess I have some time to spare." Riona said as she looked around.

"Riona.." Kago said sternly as he frowned at her.

"Fine."

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Kara looked at Scout, "Your begining to sound like my Father, perfect words of Wisdom, I love you Scout" Kara said nuzzling him
--
"Hey whats that supposed to mean?" Kovujin looked at Kara
"Nothing daddy, Nothing at all.." Kara said still nuzzling Scout.

"Yeah, I just memorized that speech from my dad years ago that's what he'd tell me". Scout said Nuzzling Kara back. "I love you too more then anything else in the world"

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 04:55 PM
"That exactly how I feel about you Scout," Kara said smiling at him.
Kovujin looked at his Daughter, "You two are the perfect couple, One day ya'll will Grow into Adolescent Lions and go out onto the world beside each other, Just promise me one thing, Don't make me have to many Grand Kids" Kovujin said laughing.

Kara looked at her Father
"Daddy...!"
"What its true, everyone does it." Kovujin said laughing
Kara sighed.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 04:56 PM
"I guess I have some time to spare." Riona said as she looked around.

"Riona.." Kago said sternly as he frowned at her.

"Fine."
Kiki:yay *hops around*i can play with Riona ,i love Riona "

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 04:58 PM
"What do you want to do then Kiki?" Riona asked as she looked at her little sister.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 05:01 PM
"What do you want to do then Kiki?" Riona asked as she looked at her little sister.
"i dont mind,.....how about play?"

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 05:12 PM
"Ok, how about hide and seek?" Riona asked

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 05:14 PM
"yeah me love to play that"Kiki said with a smile"shall we get anyone esle to play with us"

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 05:16 PM
"I don't know, its your call, Kiki." Riona and Kago said in unison.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 05:17 PM
"yeah lets get lots of people to play*she said excited*

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 05:18 PM
(ooc: oh please god no don't invite Kovujin, *Hates Hide and Seek :p)
Kovujin looks back and sees Karifu, Kago, Riona and Kiki together, He wonders maybe its a family reuinion. Hmm, Kovujin turned back to look at Scout, Kara and Ballard. Then says
"Scout you might have to leave a while" Kovujin says looking back at Kiki.

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 05:18 PM
"yeah lets get lots of people to play*she said excited*

"Ok, who else should we have?" Riona askd as she smiled.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 05:19 PM
"more of our family"*she said grinning

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 05:20 PM
"Karifu, I'll go get the rest of the cubs." Kago said as he ran off towards Kovujin's home.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Karifu "*calls out*ok Kago "she said smiling

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 05:21 PM
((ooc: Kovujin and the gang isn't at the den there a little inbetween Pride Rock and the Waterhole.. FYI... And by the way, Kago doesnt know where Kovujin secret hideout *Home* is.. Only Scout does ;)))

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 05:22 PM
As he arrived at the inlet between Pride Rock and the water hole Kago called Scout and Ballard. "Kiki wants to play with us."

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Kovujin sighed, "I guess you better get going Scout."
Kara looked at Kago.."Am I allowed to come?" Kara asked pleadingly.

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 05:25 PM
"You can all come if you want, Kiki wants a lot of people." Kago said as he headed back to the water hole.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 05:27 PM
"Yay!" Kara said nuzzling Scout, "I can stay with you longer now" She said smiling
"I'll sit this one out and watch my family if thats okay with you Kago," Kovujin said walking to the Waterhole where Nela, Reno and Mara were at.

Kago
July 26th, 2005, 05:31 PM
"Sure." Kago said, he knew how much family ment to Kovujin.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Karifu went up to Kago "so can they come"?

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Kovujin went over to Kago, "I'll help you out a little" Kovujin winked, "Just let me know if you need me to keep an eye on one" Kovujin said laughing.

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 05:36 PM
"Yay!" Kara said nuzzling Scout, "I can stay with you longer now" She said smiling
"I'll sit this one out and watch my family if thats okay with you Kago," Kovujin said walking to the Waterhole where Nela, Reno and Mara were at.

Scout nuzzles Kara back. "Come on let's go play Hide and Seek with the rest." Scout says. Scout and Kara walk side by side close to each other. "Later Kovujin Mara and Reno and Nela" Scout calls.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Kiki is really excited and starts playing with Riona

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 05:39 PM
Scout walks up with Kara. "Hey Kiki ready to play" Scout said.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Kiki:ur i think so * plays with Riona and smiles*

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Kovujin keeps his eye on Scout, He wanted to know where the little cub would hide, knowing that Scout was always tricky,
--
Kara looked at Scout, "Lets hide in the same place" She said smiling at Scout.

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Kovujin keeps his eye on Scout, He wanted to know where the little cub would hide, knowing that Scout was always tricky,
--
Kara looked at Scout, "Lets hide in the same place" She said smiling at Scout.

"Good idea Kara" Scout said enthusiastically. "So Kiki who's gonna be it?"Scout asked.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 05:44 PM
"i dont wanna be it"she said witha frown

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 05:46 PM
"i dont wanna be it"she said witha frown

[I just asked Kiki who she wanted to be it. I never told her she had to be it.:cheese: ]

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Kara suggested "What about the oldest first?"
Kara wanted to make sure Scout or her didn't get picked.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 05:48 PM
(ok)

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Tumai wondered off somewhere to the west of Pride Rock, He came across a very unusual place, It looked like a graveyard of some kind. he saw huge bones everywhere, it looked almost like a desert but not as hot. he got more and more curious just staring at it

"thats it i'm going in there," Tumai said,

he walked down to the graveyard and continued walking, there was nothing here, no life at all. then he heard something, like someone walking...or something.. He ran behind the skull of what ever it was, *But it was huge* and crouched down to see what was there, he peeked over the skull to find a tawny colored lion and a red mane with a red stripe down his back, he looked at first to be an Adolescent. He didn't look to much of a threat to him, if he was Tumai would act accordingly. He walked out of cover from the Skull of the dead animal and walked up to the new lion slowly as to not scare him, when he got closer he spoke.

"Hello there, My names Tumai, are you lost in here, if so I can take you to my home if you wish?" Tumai said politely so he didn't scare the Adolescent Lion

King Simba
July 26th, 2005, 07:11 PM
The adolescent looks up to Tumai, "Oh, hey. My name's Jaini... I've just arrived here." He shown no fear towards the other lion.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 07:12 PM
"I see you have, You look pretty lost, or are you just wandering around" Tumai asked.

King Simba
July 26th, 2005, 07:14 PM
"I'm pretty lost actually... I've just been travelling alone and I've just found this place. I'm also pretty hungry..."

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Tumai felt sorry for the lion, "How about you follow me, I'll take you to my home The Pride Lands, we can get you something to eat there to." Tumai said hoping the lion would take up his offer,

Tumai would like to get to know this lion more, he looked a lot different than any other lions... and to tell you the Truth he looked almost like Katai.

Nela
July 26th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Kara suggested "What about the oldest first?"
Kara wanted to make sure Scout or her didn't get picked.

Kara once more looked down at both of her necklaces. What did the moon mean? How long had she had it? Since forever, from what she knew. Did her parents give it to her?

_______

Nela nuzzled Mara and Reno, then walked up to Kovujin and sat beside him. "You gave me quite a scare," Nela said softly. "About that dream..."

King Simba
July 26th, 2005, 09:01 PM
"I don't like them either." Asha sighs to Katai, nuzzling him gently and curling up in the den next to him to rest. She smiles, snuggling up tightly to him to keep warm, and starts to drift off to sleep.
Katai smiles down to her as she goes to sleep and rests his head on top of hers. He nuzzles the top of her head softly before drifting off to sleep. His head still on top of hers.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 09:42 PM
Kiki "hey Scout ,when shall we play ?

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 09:50 PM
"I'm ready to play whenever you are" Scout said. Getting into a crouching position like he was ready to play Hide and Seek for a long time.

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 09:52 PM
"Well i'm ready,i'm always ready"also crouching

Nela
July 26th, 2005, 09:55 PM
Kara got down too and said, "Who's it? I'm ready..."

Opera Ghost
July 26th, 2005, 09:56 PM
Kiki?:i'm not sure,ask Scout

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Scout thinks about who should be it for a while it's a tough decision he finally smiles at his dad."How about you be it dad." Scout said smiling at Kago.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 02:51 AM
Kovujin looked at Nela, "It seemed so real, there was blood everywhere...And it made me realize, that I can't leave your side, not even for a minute" Kovujin said nuzzling Nela quite hard, but affectionately.

unregistered user
July 27th, 2005, 03:10 AM
[I'm just gunna jump in whenever...cuz I feel I've missed some stuff :confused: :(]

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 03:11 AM
After Scout and Kara had played Hide and seek they went back to Kovujin. Scout saw how upset he was. "You want me and Kara to go play or something" Scout asked thinking he might want some alone time with his wife.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:13 AM
"It's Okay, I'll be fine, but i'm not leaving Nela's side, You two can do what ever you want" Kovujin said smiling to Scout, "And before you blame yourself Scout, It was'nt you, It was a dream" Kovujin said giving Scout a noggie

unregistered user
July 27th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Robin wandered about adventursly, and he was now starved.

"I wonder if I'll just not eat today. Might have to live off my own hairballs again...:woeisme: "

He continued to wander the heavy heat of day.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 03:21 AM
"It's Okay, I'll be fine, but i'm not leaving Nela's side, You two can do what ever you want" Kovujin said smiling to Scout, "And before you blame yourself Scout, It was'nt you, It was a dream" Kovujin said giving Scout a noggie

Scout playfully growls at Kovujin and playfully tries to get out of Kovujin's noogie. "Well, I'm glad that you're ok now." Scout says. Nuzzling his paw. "Come on Kara let's go wrestle or something" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:22 AM
Kovujin nuzzled Scout back, "Yeah, I am too" Kovujin smiled,
"Okay, after you Scout" Kara said affectionately.

unregistered user
July 27th, 2005, 03:24 AM
[Are yall at Pride Rock?]

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 03:26 AM
Scout walks in front of her with a bow of thanks to Kara. They walk to this big meadow that is real close to the watering hole. "We could play here."Scout said lovingly.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:28 AM
"Sure, looks cool here" Kara said smiling, She pounced on Scout, they somersalted forward holding onto each other not letting go, they kept rolling for about 10 seconds, Then Scout came out on Top with his face close to Karas, "Ooh, you beat me, Your getting better my little Scout" Kara said licking Scout on his nose.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 03:33 AM
"You darn right I'm getting better, I learned from the master." Scout said licking her back on the nose. He gets his face even closer to Kara's and nuzzles her face.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:34 AM
Kara smiles feeling Scouts warm breath, "And who's the Master may I ask?" Kara looked curious.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 03:37 AM
Scout looked stunned that she asked that. "You silly" Scout said with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:41 AM
"I can't be the Master you wierdo" Kara said pushing Scout off of her then jumping on top of him pinning him down, "Girls are Mistresses not Masters" Kara said winking at Scout.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 03:45 AM
"Okay then you got got me you're the Mistress." Scout said playfully rubbing noses with her and then he flips her over pinning her arms down in the process with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:46 AM
Kara after being flipped rubs her nose against Scouts also, "This is so romantic" She said smiling up to him.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 03:47 AM
Kara after being flipped rubs her nose against Scouts also, "This is so romantic" She said smiling up to him.

"You said it" Scout said smiling into her big eyes. "You've got beautiful eyes Kara"

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:48 AM
Kara blushed, "So do you Scout.." Kara said smiling up at him. "I feel so helpless under your paws, your so powerful" Kara said giggling a little.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 03:50 AM
"Me powerful? I mean of course I'm powerful. "But without you I'm weak." Scout says getting off her.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:52 AM
"You would be even more powerful without you, They say if someone loses a loved one, they become powerful through that experience, and together, Love is a powerful thing" Kara said nuzzling Scout.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 03:56 AM
"You would be even more powerful without you, They say if someone loses a loved one, they become powerful through that experience, and together, Love is a powerful thing" Kara said nuzzling Scout.

Scout nuzzled Kara back. " Well I hope I never lose you" Scout said. "Cause if I do I've lost every single reason to live" Scout said smiling.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 03:57 AM
"The same goes for me Scout, if you died, I'd kill myself so we could be together, where ever you go after you die" Kara said laying down happily beside Scout.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 04:03 AM
"The same goes for me Scout, if you died, I'd kill myself so we could be together, where ever you go after you die" Kara said laying down happily beside Scout.

Scout snuggled real close to her and rests his head on her shoulder. "I just want you to know if I was to die right now I'd be happy because every moment I spend with you are the happiest days of my life." Scout says.

{I think that Scout and Kara would blow Nala and Simba and Kovu and Kiara out of the water for best couple.}:cheese:

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 04:05 AM
Kara snuggled closer to Scout, She rested her head under his, "I love you so much Scout"
(Yeah really I know XD)
Kara felt so happy with Scout, she felt a lot different when he wasnt around, and when he was around, Kara was always happy, She remembered the dream she had of Scout, they were finally Adolescents, they decided to move into the secret place Scout had shown her, They had two cubs, They hadn't named them yet, But it was the best dream Kara had ever had in her entire life.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 04:16 AM
And Scout remembers the worst dream that he ever had with Kara in it. Scout in his dream was wrestling with Kara. When he heard some rustling and out came Sengalo Scout tried to protect Kara more then anything but Senglao swatted Scout aside and started ripping into Kara. Scout kept on trying to attack Sengalo begging him for him to stop but he just kept ripping into her Scout cried his little heart out as he heard a snapping sound and then Sengalo walked off with a smirk on his face. Scout looked on horrified and then started bawling his little eyes out and then Screamed at the sky. At that moment Scout had waken up he still remembered that he was lying in 3 inches of sweat below him. He still remembered crying so much after that dream. After that Scout couldn't sleep for 2 days.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 04:19 AM
Kara looked at Scout by his side, He had started crying, she wondered why.."Scout... Why are you crying?" Kara said lovingly licking away his tears moving closer to Scout to warm him up and cheer him a lot.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 04:22 AM
"I remembered a dream I had with you in it." Scout cried. "It was the worst dream I had ever had in my whole life". Scout cried.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 04:23 AM
Kara continue Licking Scouts tears away, "Oh.. I'm sorry, What happened. It couldnt be that bad.. I could tell you what I dreamed about, except.. It wasnt a bad one," Kara said trying to cheer him up.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 04:28 AM
Scout starts to tell it but then gets choked up he couldn't seem to get the words out he finally had enough energy to tell her"It started with me and you wrestling and laughing I heard a rustle in the bushes and Sengalo creeped out. I tried to protect you but he swatted me aside and pounced on you. He just started ripping into you. I remember me attacking Sengalo saying"Noooo Please stop" And then I hear this loud cracking noise and Sengalo just walks off with a smirk on his face. He had killed you right in front of me I woke up at that moment I was drenched with sweat I was lying in 3 maybe 4 inches of it It was so scary. I cried for so long. After that dream I couldn't sleep for 2 straight nights."

Scout said crying onto her shoulder.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 04:34 AM
Kara gasped.."Oh no.. Poor thing. Scout..I'm so sorry," She felt really bad for Scout, Never had she had a nightmare that bad about Scout, She had a few but nothing like this happened, "I'll tell you something Scout.. If Sengalo ever came.. I would fight, I would fight to my last breath, Beside you" Kara said rubbing her head on Scouts nuzzling him more affectionately than she had ever done before "Please Scout stop crying it makes me feel bad when you cry." Kara said sadly, She hated it when Scout cried. "I'll tell you one.. Of my dreams, It will cheer you up a bit" Kara said smiling trying to make him feel better.. "It started out with me and you.. We went through two years being mates. We were finally grown up, old enough to make our own decisions, Our parents let us live where ever we wanted.. We choose to live in the secret hide out you showed me.. We lived there for a month, then had two cubs, one looked like you, and one looked like me, a boy.. and a girl, they were so adorable, the boy that looked like you reminded me so much of you, It was the happiest dream I have ever had Scout, Maybe that dream was me predicting the Future?" Kara said smiling and nuzzling Scout, "What ever it was.. I slept so peacefully that night" Kara said licking Scouts muzzle, she hoped it cheered him up. If that didn't cheer Scout up, Kara had an alternative plan to cheer him up, She would tell him that they could run away together, never coming back to the Pride Lands, and spend the rest of there lives...Together, and Forever.

Mizani
July 27th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Utora
Robin wandered about adventursly, and he was now starved.

"I wonder if I'll just not eat today. Might have to live off my own hairballs again...:woeisme: "

He continued to wander the heavy heat of day.
Subira trotted through the grass.

Sure is warm today

A cool breeze ruffled her fur, and she smelt a lions scent on the wind.

She looked in the direction of the wind, to see a tawny coloured lion, wandering towards Priderock.

Subira strolled over.

"Hi. Who are you? I haven't seen you in the Pridelands before"

King Simba
July 27th, 2005, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Utora
[Are yall at Pride Rock?]
(To be honest, I'm not too sure. Anyways, feel free to jump in anywhere. It's not gonna make much of a difference. ;))

King Simba
July 27th, 2005, 08:34 AM
Asha purrs happily, going to sleep with Katai's head on top of her own. "Goodnight..." she whispers as she drifts off to sleep too happily.
"Night... and sweet dreams." He licks the top of her head before closing his eyes to go to sleep, purring happily in his sleep. He's having a dream about Asha. :bleen:

(New day can start now officially. ;))

Nala The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 09:25 AM
(can someone tell me where Kalas and Nala's character are upto please?)

King Simba
July 27th, 2005, 09:28 AM
(Nala's still in the Elephant Graveyard with Twilight I think. I'm not sure about Kala...)

Nala The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 09:47 AM
(cheers King Simba, has Stu posted since i last on - only can't find the post if he has)

King Simba
July 27th, 2005, 09:49 AM
(cheers King Simba, has Stu posted since i last on - only can't find the post if he has)
(Nope, don't think he has.)

Lion King Stu
July 27th, 2005, 09:52 AM
"Yeah it sure is" Twilight purred soflty as Nala licked his cheek before glancing about the dust and the graveyard.
"Better get up in a minute....but I'm to comfy" he smiled as he lay his head softly on top of Nala's.
((here you go Nala))

Nala The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu Originally posted by Lion King Stu
((here you go Nala))

Nala licked Twilight and smiled ''I'm comfy too'' she purred ''but people will be wondering where we are'' she grinned

(Cheers Stu:-))

Lion King Stu
July 27th, 2005, 10:10 AM
((no prob))

"I know they will be wondering where we are" Twilight laughed and lay his head back down on the dusty graveyard floor looking up at the sky "I just don't wanna leave yet" he smirked "But we have to" he smiled and glanced at Nala.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 10:13 AM
Kara gasped.."Oh no.. Poor thing. Scout..I'm so sorry," She felt really bad for Scout, Never had she had a nightmare that bad about Scout, She had a few but nothing like this happened, "I'll tell you something Scout.. If Sengalo ever came.. I would fight, I would fight to my last breath, Beside you" Kara said rubbing her head on Scouts nuzzling him more affectionately than she had ever done before "Please Scout stop crying it makes me feel bad when you cry." Kara said sadly, She hated it when Scout cried. "I'll tell you one.. Of my dreams, It will cheer you up a bit" Kara said smiling trying to make him feel better.. "It started out with me and you.. We went through two years being mates. We were finally grown up, old enough to make our own decisions, Our parents let us live where ever we wanted.. We choose to live in the secret hide out you showed me.. We lived there for a month, then had two cubs, one looked like you, and one looked like me, a boy.. and a girl, they were so adorable, the boy that looked like you reminded me so much of you, It was the happiest dream I have ever had Scout, Maybe that dream was me predicting the Future?" Kara said smiling and nuzzling Scout, "What ever it was.. I slept so peacefully that night" Kara said licking Scouts muzzle, she hoped it cheered him up. If that didn't cheer Scout up, Kara had an alternative plan to cheer him up, She would tell him that they could run away together, never coming back to the Pride Lands, and spend the rest of there lives...Together, and Forever.

Scout sniffled and stopped crying. He rubs his head against Kara's. "I'm really hoping that is the future Kara. Your dream sounds so nice I would never dream of a happier moment then that even if I tried. "Scout said gently wrapping a paw around her. Scout really loved Kara. More then anything else in the world but he didn't want to run away just yet. I mean what would be the point? There parents were all ready cool with them dating. The only problem was Sergalo. He just hoped Sergalo would never come back......... ever. He rubbed faces with Kara again. " As long as I am still alive that dream will never happen to you Kara ever. Mark my words if Sergalo ever lays one paw on you I'll make sure he never sees the dawn of another day." Scout said affectionately toward Kara.

Nala The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 10:13 AM
''i know'' Nala agreed ''but we can always come back another day'' she smiled as she nuzzled into Twilights mane.

Lion King Stu
July 27th, 2005, 10:18 AM
''i know'' Nala agreed ''but we can always come back another day'' she smiled as she nuzzled into Twilights mane.

"Yeah I know" Twilight smirked and purred as Nala nuzzled into his mane.
"Maybe next time we can drag Simba with us and see if he manages to stay the whole night" he laughed "I bet he leaves half way through the night".

Nala The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 10:24 AM
''if we can find him'' she laughed ''he would make sure he came back before we awoke, so he could say he was there the whole time'' she said jokingly.

Lion King Stu
July 27th, 2005, 10:28 AM
"Yeah most likely" Twilight laughed soflty looking at Nala "We would have to watch him all the time" he smirked "I couldn't really do that".
He laughed glancing about the graveyard.

Nala The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 10:30 AM
''we'd have to take it in turns to sleep or something'' she laughed ''just to make sure he didn't go anywere but your right, I don't think i could do that either'' she smiled.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Kara smiled and licked Scout, "Okay, I'm glad to see you not crying Scout, And.. Thanks Scout, that makes me feel so protected" Kara said smiling.

Lion King Stu
July 27th, 2005, 10:35 AM
"We just have to take his word for it and choose not to believe him" Twilight joked with a smirk as he glanced back at Nala.
"I'm all dusty" he smiled looking at himself.

King Simba
July 27th, 2005, 10:35 AM
(Based on RP... http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/5817/twilightnala9ly.jpg ;))

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 10:36 AM
((Aww thats cool KS hehe))

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Scout licks her back. "Don't mention it Kara it's my job to make you feel protected" Scout says with another lick. Scout was so happy to be with Kara. He got down into a crouching position like he was ready to play. Whenever Scout was happy about something he always felt like playing.

Nala The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 10:41 AM
"We just have to take his word for it and choose not to believe him" Twilight joked with a smirk as he glanced back at Nala.
"I'm all dusty" he smiled looking at himself.

Nala laughed ''suppose we would, but then he'd only get in a strop'' she joked. Nala laughed again looking at a very dusty Twilight she got up and pinned him - ''now your even dustier'' she laughed running away playfully.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Kara crouched down to the ground also, like she was ready to pounce. She loved playing with Scout, it was always so fun. "What shall we do now?" Kara asked

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 10:45 AM
"Ladies Choice" Scout said with a smile and a gleam in his eye. He'd be happy playing anything with Kara.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 10:46 AM
"Would you like to continue our little wrestling match, The way I remembered it you were beating me, 5 to 4?" Kara smiled.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 10:49 AM
"Would you like to continue our little wrestling match, The way I remembered it you were beating me, 5 to 4?" Kara smiled.

"I wouldn't like too" Scout said. But at the last moment he tackles Kara down and pins her arms down playfully. "I'd love too". Scout says with a cocky smirk.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Kara at first was dissapointed, then when she got tackled ..well lets just say it had started. "he-hey! Thats cheating" Kara said smiling up at Scout, Pushing him off playfully then jumping on him pinning him down, The right way. "Gotcha!" Kara said with a hefty smile on her face.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Kara gets off him still grinning heftily[It that's even a real word] Scout leaps on top of her. Pinning her arms down yet again." Pinned ya Kara" Scout being the nice guy that he is and him thinking Kara is so beautiful he gets off her letting her pin him.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 10:59 AM
(yes it is...I think)
Kara was on top of Scout now, Thats 7 - 6, Your still winning Scouty" Kara said smiling at the new name she had came up for Scout. She licked his nose letting him up.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Kiki had stopped playing ages ago and now was looking for Scout and every one,she was very lonley

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 12:09 PM
{It is a real word but I think you may have gotten the definition wrong. # Of considerable weight; heavy.
# Rugged and powerful. That's the definition off Dictionary.com]

He playfully pounces on her pinning her arms down. "Correction 8-6" Scout said with a smile. He found his new nickname very sweet and licked her nose back.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Kara laughed, "Opps my bad then I guess" Kara said smiling up at Scout. She licked his nose back.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Kiki was noe crying she wanted someone to be there

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 12:41 PM
Kara heard a sound, she listened more carefully, It was the sound of someone crying, she walked around to see who it was... She came across Kiki, it seemed she was the one who was crying,

"Aww Kiki why are you crying" Kara said affectionately trying to cheer her up.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 12:43 PM
"yes,nobody wants to see me anymore and im lonley and i hate being along cos i get scared"

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Kara frowned, "Aww, I'll spend some time with you..and thats not true everyone wants to see you." Kara said nuzzling her side trying to get her to cheer up. "I'll stay with you so your not Scared" Kara said looking at Kiki smiling.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 12:46 PM
"oh thanks Kara ,i like being with you"she said smilingshe nuzzled her

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 12:47 PM
"I like being with you too Kiki, What do you want to do?" Kara asked.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 12:49 PM
"Shall we play a game" she said cheered up and was smiling

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 12:49 PM
"Sure" Kara said smiling, "What do you want to play Kiki?"Kara asked.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 12:50 PM
"we could play tag,or swimming or wrestling "

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 12:51 PM
Kara eyed Kiki, Then pounced on her pinning her down "I like the idea of Wrestling" Kara said laughing letting her up. "So far i'm winning, 1-0" Kara smiled.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 12:54 PM
kiki was trying to pin her down "your kinda good"

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Kara let Kiki Pin her to the ground, "Kinda?" Kara said laughing, "1-1 now we're tied" Kara said smiling.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 12:58 PM
"actually you are very good"she plafully growls playing with her

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 01:00 PM
"So are you Kiki, Hehe Even Scout doesnt pin me down that fast!" Kara said forming a little growl in her throat. "Roar.." she said gently pouncing on Kiki somersaulting, Kiki came out on Top, "No way! how did you do that!" Kara looked surprised, " 1-2! your beating me!" Kara said kinda sad.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 01:04 PM
"i dont know"saying it shocked"you are still better than me ,i must of just got lucky

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 01:06 PM
"Nah, that was total skill right there Kiki, I know when its luck" Kara said winking at Kiki.

Kara started to think about Scout again, She left him there without saying where she was or saying a goodbye.. Now she felt guilty and really bad, She wanted to start crying for her bad actions. but she didn't want to do it with Kiki with her, she would probably make her upset too.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Scout walks up. "Oh Kara I'm so glad I found you. I was so worried about you for about 20 minutes now I was walking all over calling your name. I thought that you were hurt or something." Scout said. "Oh, hi Kiki" Scout says.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Kara heard Scout,"Scout! Oh Scout, I'm so sorry for leaving you, I heard someone crying, and I ran off to find out who it was and it was Kiki, I'm sorry for not telling you where I was or where I went" Kara said looking at the ground, she was at the vurge of breaking down and crying, but she tried her best to hold her tears in "I hope you don't hate me for that.." Kara said, One tear slid down her cheek and hit the ground.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 01:18 PM
"There is nothing that you can ever do that will ever make me hate you. I was just really worried about you. But, I'm just glad you're ok." Scout said nuzzling her. "So what are you guys doing?" He looks down to see Kiki pinning Kara now. " Wrestling I see" Scout says with a grin.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Kara licked Scout from under Kiki, "I love you Scout, Yeah, were wrestling, Shes beating me, as usual everyone beats me." Kara laughed.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 01:22 PM
"That's because you're so easy to beat" Scout says with a laugh obviously just kidding around with her.So how many times has Kiki beaten you ten times? 20 times? " Scout says with another laugh obviously still kidding around with her.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 01:35 PM
"None yet, But shes winning" Kara said laughing getting up off the ground

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Scout walks over and nuzzles the head of Kiki and then nuzzles Kara. " So you guys wanna play tag or go swimming or something now?" Scout says with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 01:40 PM
"Doesnt matter" Kara said nuzzling Scout back. "Its up to you and Kiki, " Kara said.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 01:47 PM
"yeah that sound cool to me"

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 01:53 PM
"Let's all go swimming then" Scout said excitedly. Last one there is a rotten egg." He takes off laughing.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Kiki sped ahead laughing

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 02:00 PM
"I bet I can beat you sis. " Scout says to Kiki as Kiki sped up right beside him.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Kara laughed, "well i guess i'm the rotten egg, i'm not feeling like running right now" Kara said walking to the waterhole.
(Sorry it took so long, the emial notification thing didn't work -_-)

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 02:10 PM
kiki ran ahead and dived in the river

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Kara watcehd the two wrestle, they were so happy together, it reminded Kara of her and him.
(Sorry it took so long, the emial notification thing didn't work -_-)

[Actually Scout and Kimi were racing to the watering hole join in the race at any time.:cheese: ]

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 02:12 PM
(I noticed, i edited my post hehe my bad i didn't read that one...)

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 02:15 PM
(its not kimi simba22 is kiki :D)

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 02:16 PM
((ooc: You don't even know your sisters name! :eek: hehe so many mistakes today))

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 02:17 PM
[Sorry SHenzi.] Scout dives into the water and playfully drags Kara in with him. Scout tackled Kiki into the water playfully.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Kara slips into the water with Scout, The water felt really good in the hot sun, Kara's body cooled down pretty fast when she got it, she was about to freeze but after staying in a while her body adjusted to the cool water and she was okay.

"Scout, Maybe we should ask Ballard to join us?" Kara suggested,

Kara had really gotten a liking to Ballard, she was a cute little cub, fiesty at that too, She liked to talk which was another good thing that Kara liked about Ballard

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 02:23 PM
Ballard walked up licking her paw. " Come on in the water's great Ballard. "Scout said. "Hey Scout" Ballard yelled cheerfully. She tackled Scout into the water in greeting. Ballard swims over to Kara. " What's up girlfriend"? Kara said laughing.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Kara laughed at what Ballard said "I'm not your girlfriend!" Kara said laughing loudly, "I'm only Scouts Girlfriend" Kara said pulling Scout up above the surface of the water so she could nuzzle him.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 02:27 PM
Kara laughed at what Ballard said "I'm not your girlfriend!" Kara said laughing loudly, "I'm only Scouts Girlfriend" Kara said pulling Scout up above the surface of the water so she could nuzzle him.

[Ballard just said that cause you were a girl just like her and her and Kara were friends]

Scout nuzzles her back. Unfortunately after going underwater Scout's fur was very wet.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 02:28 PM
kiki laughed at what kara said
"i want a boyfriend"she looks down sadly

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 02:28 PM
(Yes I know, I'm just trying to be funny hehe)
Kara got a little wetter from nuzzling Scout, But she didn't mind she would have gotten wet anyways, Kara pushed Ballard under the water
"Thats for pushing my boyfriend in" Kara said smiling.

Kara looked over at Kiki
"You'll find one one day Kiki, I'm sure you will, Your a pretty girl, So all the guys will flock to you" Kara said giggling.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 02:30 PM
kiki laughed at what kara said
"i want a boyfriend"she looks down sadly

Scout goes over and nuzzles Kiki's head gently. "And you will find a boyfriend some day real soon. And Hopefully your realtionship with him will just be about as special as my relationship with Kara". Scout said nuzzling her cheek again.

Opera Ghost
July 27th, 2005, 02:31 PM
"i hope i do,i want one soon"

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Kara watched Scout talk to Kiki, "Hes such an affectionate brother," Kara said smiling, She too would be acting the same way to her little brother and sister when they were old enough, she loved them very much, but she loved Scout more than anyone in her family, she had to admit this.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 02:35 PM
While Kara was busy thinking about Scout. Ballard playfully pounced on her sending her into the water. Scout licks Kiki. "I'll be right back Kiki." Scout swims underwater and swims right below Ballard and flips her playfully into the water. "Nobody messes with my girl" Scout said playfully.

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Kara went up for air, "Who did that?" Kara looked around, she hadnt heard a word Scout had said while she was underwater. She swam up to the Bank and got out , Shaking her fur dry, Water flew everywhere. She looked down at her necklaces, "Good you two are still there" Kara said happily talking to her necklaces (ooc: wierd yeah). She was glad she didn't lose them again.

Simba22
July 27th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Scout followed her. "You ok Kara"? "You want me to go in and pay Ballard back for pouncing on you"? Scout said with a smile.