PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Nela walked forward. She had had almost enough of his games.

"Leave now. We aren't playing around. If King Simba saw you around these parts you would have been a pile of waste a long time ago. Or have you always been one?" Nela said in a stern growl. "I think you should relive that lionesses last moments in death. You are the dirt under my claws, soon to be the blood if you don't leave."

King Simba
"Well I'm just saying that it'd be best if you left now before even more worse things happen..." Katai sighs and drops his head and looks down to the ground.

Simba22
Scout thought Kovujin was gone a long time maybe too long he got really close to Kara because of how terrified he was. Scout was shaking from head to paw.

Kago
July 25th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
"whats wrong,anyway what shall we do,play or just sit here"?

"I don't know, Scout's with Kovujin and Kara. Young cub love." Kago said as he looked around.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Kovujin had heard enough of Sengalo's mouth, He took his claws out and bared his teeth, he was on the vurge of attacking Sengalo, then he thought about his family, He needed to keep cool, he didn't want to look like a hot head.. he retracted his claws, and just turned around and walked a while back and sat down behind Katai.

(woot 1000 posts : ) ))

unregistered user
July 25th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Congrats KtL! :cheese:

Okay. Now he was beyond thirst. He sat up and decided to walk on in, hopefully unbothered. Yes, he wanted a friend, but these guys, well now they were a tad on the hostile side right now. He imagined befriending one of them, and then in the future asking them,

"Hey! Remember when we became friends! You were getting ready to kill that one guy!"

No, not the best memory to be choosen. He walked from the brush and tried to avoid the confrontation.

Opera Ghost
July 25th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Kago
"I don't know, Scout's with Kovujin and Kara. Young cub love." Kago said as he looked around.
"what,he is far to young,he is so grounded"

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 07:20 PM
((congrats! *Throws confetti* ))

Kara noticed Scout moving closer to her, and she did the same. She gave himi another lick, telling him they'd be alright, but deep down, she was scared too. They couldn't get any closer than what they were, and it was comforting to Kara to know he was there.

((You too, Robin! In advance, of course ^^ ))

Kago
July 25th, 2005, 07:20 PM
"what,he is far to young,he is so grounded"

"Oh, come on, they're happy together, leave him alone." Kago said as he playfully nuged Karifu.

Opera Ghost
July 25th, 2005, 07:21 PM
"Oh, come on, they're happy together, leave him alone." Kago said as he playfully nuged Karifu.
"he is far too yound though,and i never see him anymore,i think he hates me dunno why though"

Kago
July 25th, 2005, 07:24 PM
"he is far too yound though,and i never see him anymore,i think he hates me dunno why though"

"You don't?" Kago asked in amazement. "You barely give him any freedom to do things, he's confined to the water hole and our den and if you choose who he loves he has no freedom in his life."

Nela
((Hey Shenzi --- I "Absitivly Posolutly" LOVE your sig and Icon. One of my favorite movies and characters! ))

Katse
Just about to leave, Sengalo haulted as he heard Nela. Another growl excaped him. He looked over his shoulder at the group, glaring with a look that could kill. His teeth were clenched and his pupils were the size of pinpoints. He growled again, then vigorously turned to face in a different direction, his claws digging into the soil.

Opera Ghost
July 25th, 2005, 07:25 PM
"You don't?" Kago asked in amazement. "You barely give him any freedom to do things, he's confined to the water hole and our den and if you choose who he loves he has no freedom in his life."
"well fine,but i don't want to be any part of this"!!!

Originally posted by Nela
((Hey Shenzi --- I "Absitivly Posolutly" LOVE your sig and Icon. One of my favorite movies and characters! ))
((yay another dodger fan,thanks btw))

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 07:25 PM
After seeing the look on Sengalo's face, Katai turns towards the others, "I think you should step back a little..." he warns them all before staying in his previous spot.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Kovujin let out deep breaths trying to calm himself down, He didn't know what came over him, He almost killed someone, For no reason that he could think of, Something was happening to him, or was he trying to be protective. he couldnt remember what he wanted to kill him for, but he was about to do it if he didn't leave just then.

Kovujin looked up to hear what Katai said, He got up and stepped up beside Katai, "I'm ready if you are Katai" Kovujin said,

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Nela growled furiously back. "Think about it. Your last moments in life. What had she done to you!? NOTHING." She hissed. Nela was already a step in front of the others. She slid her claws out and beared her teeth. She was NOT a happy lioness.

unregistered user
July 25th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Robin crawled like a snake on the ground behind and around the group to the water hole, and then stopped by the waters edge. Quickly he thrust his entire head inside the water, and submerged himself, as he drank the water up.

King Simba
Katai looks at Kovujin before looking back towards Sengalo, he keeps his eyes on the lion not sure on what move he would make next.

Kovu The Lion
((ooc: Rofl Utora you wont get hurt ^^))

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"umph!" Twilight said as he hit the ground sending up a plume of dust into the night air "Yeah I guess you are a lil to quickl" he said getting up and shaking the dust out of his fur.
He stood up ansd glanced back at Nala "Yeah well I doubt Simba would ever sleep here" he laughed "I think he would be to scared"
He padded back up to her so he was by her side and sighed before looking up at the stars.
"Zazu died a week or so back" Twilight replied speaking to the stars before glancing down at Nala "He was old....really old".

Nala smiled at Twilight coverd in dust ''Oh no poor little Zazu'' Nala said looking at the ground, then looking up at the stars ''maybe he can see us now'' she replied looking up at the stars ''i reckon Simba would be scared too but he'd pretend he wasn't'' she laughed softly with a smile

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 07:30 PM
((Np, Shenzi! Dodger rox...I draw him all the time!))

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Kovujin looked at Katai "What does that mean, his eyes, they look wierd"

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 07:32 PM
"We'd better be careful here..." Katai whispers to Kovujin, "He can strike anytime, even when we're not aware of what would happen."

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 07:32 PM
((congrats! *Throws confetti* ))

Kara noticed Scout moving closer to her, and she did the same. She gave himi another lick, telling him they'd be alright, but deep down, she was scared too. They couldn't get any closer than what they were, and it was comforting to Kara to know he was there.

((You too, Robin! In advance, of course ^^ ))

It was also comforting to Scout. "Maybe I should just go check on them" Scout said worriedly. "I just don't know what to do part of me is telling me to stay here with you where it's safe and the other part of me is saying Kovujin is in danger".

unregistered user
July 25th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Robin sat in the water as if he wasn't listening to them, but he was. He flicked his tail, and prtended to be interested in the things around him, as a 4cub would be.

Kago
"well fine,but i don't want to be any part of this"!!!

"Don't get so mad about this Karifu." Kago said as he tried to calm her down. He's my son, I can handle it.

Kovu The Lion
"I'll remember that" Kovujin said looking back at Nela, she looked as mad as Sengalo, Kovujin continued looking back at Nela and then turned to look at the Strange lion who had his head underwater.. Was he trying to drown himself? Kovujin just kept staring

Opera Ghost
July 25th, 2005, 07:35 PM
"Don't get so mad about this Karifu." Kago said as he tried to calm her down. He's my son, I can handle it.
"ok Kago,i just don't want her to hurt him or something"

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
It was also comforting to Scout. "Maybe I should just go check on them" Scout said worriedly. "I just don't know what to do part of me is telling me to stay here with you where it's safe and the other part of me is saying Kovujin is in danger".

"If you want, you can go...but if they are in trouble....well..." Kara stopped. "Then.... you might not come back..." She said quietly. "What if you get hurt?"

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Sengalo's head was lowered as he faced away from the others. Though they couldn't see his face, it was getting easier to tell that rage was filling inside the black maned lion. His body began to tremble with anger, his tail twitching randomly. His breathing was getting faster and harder, and his heart race. The muscles of the lion were taut with rage, hatred clouding his mind even more. His growl became louder. "Don't try me... Nela..." he said through the snarl,"...please..." His claws clutched the ground. His growing hatred for this family was getting difficult to control.

Kago
July 25th, 2005, 07:37 PM
"He'll be fine" Kago said nuzzling Karifu.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Scout never really thought about that. All he thought about was making sure no one else got hurt. This lion was a full grown lion not a cub like him. Scout lies back down and puts his head on her shoulder in worry.

Opera Ghost
July 25th, 2005, 07:39 PM
"He'll be fine" Kago said nuzzling Karifu.
"i hope so i really hope so,where is Scout anyway"

unregistered user
Robin lifted his head from the water, in need of air. The first he saw was the angry lion, many of them, and the lioness. He bit his lip and submerged himself yet again. He quietly thot as he lay there,

"They all need a little NAPALM down here, get things real hot.....if I can't see them, they can't see me...I thot that only worked in the dark...oh well."

Kovu The Lion
Kovujin jumped in front of Nela, "You lay one Paw on her and you'll never see the light of day sengalo!" kovujin yelled

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Katse
Sengalo's head was lowered as he faced away from the others. Though they couldn't see his face, it was getting easier to tell that rage was filling inside the black maned lion. His body began to tremble with anger, his tail twitching randomly. His breathing was getting faster and harder, and his heart race. The muscles of the lion were taut with rage, hatred clouding his mind even more. His growl became louder. "Don't try me... Nela..." he said through the snarl,"...please..." His claws clutched the ground. His growing hatred for this family was getting difficult to control.

"I won't stop. You deserve EVERYTHING that's happened to you... you're no good...If you didn't give that lioness a chance, WHY SHOULD I GIVE YOU ONE?" She growled back, her loiudest yet. Her claws dug into the ground. She could sense his anger. She only let one sentence escape her mouth:

"Give me your best shot."

Kago
July 25th, 2005, 07:40 PM
"i hope so i really hope so,where is Scout anyway"

"With Kara, near Kovujin and Nela." Kago said as he walked to the water hole.

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Katai pads forward up to Sengalo and stands in front of Kovujin, "If you wanna fight... why don't you fight?!" he growls angrily, the anger rising inside him.

Opera Ghost
July 25th, 2005, 07:41 PM
"With Kara, near Kovujin and Nela." Kago said as he walked to the water hole.
"ah ok,are we going over there?"

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Kovujin looked back at Nela then at Sengalo, "I swear if you touch her, You will REGRET EVER COMING HERE!" Kovujin yelled growling again, the adrenaline returned, He couldnt control his body anymore, the Adrenaline went to his brain.

unregistered user
July 25th, 2005, 07:42 PM
They have to be done now. Ya, sure, why not? Your good, yer safe.

Robin sat up and opened his eyes to a worse scene. It was like watching a drama, like...Desperate House Wives or something. Getting up would bring more attention, so Robin decided to watch the show happily.....if he could find this a happy moment at all.

Kago
July 25th, 2005, 07:43 PM
"ah ok,are we going over there?"

"I sent Riona to watch him." Kago said as he looked at her. "If she's not she's dead."

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Nela growled furiously and jumps over the two lions, pinning Sengalo to the ground. She roared in anger as she sank her claws into his fur.

Opera Ghost
July 25th, 2005, 07:44 PM
"I sent Riona to watch him." Kago said as he looked at her. "If she's not she's dead."
"ok,what shall we do anyway"?

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Kovujin watched as Nela dived forward "NO NELA!" Kovujin yelled running to Sengalo holding him down, He watched as he readied to throw both of them off "Don't touch her!" Kovujin yelled

unregistered user
July 25th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Now he was terrified. He quickly got up and tried to go between the confrontation, seeking his escape. He really wasn't a fighter.

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Sengalo tried to shut all the yelling out of his head. He clenched his eyes shut and grit his teeth hard. Before he knew it, someon had charged and pinned him to the ground. He growled madly up at Nela, his eyes like daggers. He roared furiously loud and swung her off him with his hind legs. He immediately stood to his feet. All his senses were alert, his muscles taut, his head lowered defensively. It had begun.

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 07:52 PM
After watching both Nela and Kovujin fight Sengalo, Katai decided to fight since he never likes to see others fight an enemy alone, he jumps on top of Sengalo and calls to the others, "Stay back!" he then looks down to Sengalo, "So you wanted a fight?" he roars angrily.

Simba22
Scout was real scared about what could happen to Kovujin. He started to relax when he felt Kara's warm fur against his. Reno who was still on Scout's back yawns and then snuggles up on Scout's fur.

Nela
Nela had a firm grasp on Sengalo's chest. He wasn't going anywhere for the time being. "You can suffer...." Nela said quietly to him. She would'nt have been so mad if she hadn't known about the lioness and cubs. But to her, that made all the difference. SHe flew off of him and landed on her side. She got up in pain. She charged for Sengalo again, and dug her claws into his back.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Kovujin ran over to Nela, "NELA! Are you okay?" Kovujin asked,
He looked back at Sengalo, "You, YOur going to pay for that!,"
Kovujin ran up to Sengalo and tackled him to the Ground biting his neck Hard and scratching furiously

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Kovujin listens to Sengalo, "Nela! Stay back, Please" Kovujin said hoping she would listen to her mate. Kovujin ran back a little listening to Katai, he was an experienced warrior.

unregistered user
July 25th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Without any attempt of getting involved, he somehow ended up to be. Right before his feet a pair quarrled like two roosters in a hen house. Robin stood and locked up terrified. He sat down and threw his paws over his head, screaming like a pansy.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 07:55 PM
Scout was real scared about what could happen to Kovujin. He started to relax when he felt Kara's warm fur against his. Reno who was still on Scout's back yawns and then snuggles up on Scout's fur.

"Maybe we should just relax a little..." Kara suggested, lying her head down on his paw. Mara snuggled up close in between them and had fallen asleep.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Kovujin saw a lion with his paws over his head, they were almost next to him Kovujin ran up to him "Come follow me"

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Nela hadn't heard the others call. She was growling and hissing so loud she couldn't hear anything but herself. She now had a chunk of his fur in her mouth, and he was bleeding at the sides. Nela was bleeding too on her stomach, right where his claws launched her off into the air, but that didn't stop her.

unregistered user
July 25th, 2005, 07:58 PM
He hadn't been spoken to in years, and now he had been approached. Without question he stodd up and decided to follow him, he really didn't feel like being beaten to death like a soccer ball. Robin followed without question.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Kovujin looked at Nela, she was'nt moving
Kovujin ran up to Nela pulling her off of Sengalo,
"Nela Nela! Nela! ITS ME! Calm down! I don't want to lose you!" Kovujin said almost in tears.

Kovujin pointed to a place for the Lion to go , It was an acacia tree, "Go there now!" Kovujin told the Lion

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Nela was pulled off of Sengalo. She tried to get back on top of him but when she heard Kovujin she stopped. She tried to calm herself down, still in rage. She was a born hunter, and had been in so many fights before that this seemed like nothing. She knew Sengalo was strong, but she still fought the urge to strike back once more. She had never lost a fight, and didn't want to lose this one.

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 08:02 PM
"I never asked for the fight," snarled Sengalo to Katai, in a voice that almost didn't sound as his own. Sengalo roared in rage and agony as Nela and Kovujin sunk teeth and claws into him at the same time. He rears up on his hind legs, swaying side to side under the weight of the lions. His claw exposed paws flailed to and fro until they were able to make a hit on Kovujin's maw. Sengalo ripped him from his neck, panting and snarling. Trickles of blood ran down Sengalo's neck and shoulder. Now, he had to deal with Nela. Still on his hind legs, he grabbed the lioness's sides with his claws and purposefully plummeted to the ground, hoping the impact would shake her.

unregistered user
July 25th, 2005, 08:03 PM
Quickly and obiediently Robin ran to the tree and slid around it quietlyt, watching the fight from between the branches, whispering to himself, like usual.

"They're cannibles! No, maybe they're fighting or settling a land dispute! With, harsh and very considerate teeth and claws......"

He sat and watched quietly. This was rather intresting, and frightining.

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 08:03 PM
"Well, it seems like you did!" Katai roars angrily in Sengalo's face. He lifts his paw up in the air with great force and rips his claws into his fur with terrifying strength, showing no fear of the other lion.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 08:04 PM
Kovujin held his muzzle with his paw, It was bleeding majorly, he looked at Nela, "NO!" Kovujin ran to Sengalo scratching the side of his face with his paw hoping he would let go of Nela, "GET OFF OF HER!" Kovujin yelled in his face.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Nela hit the ground hard. She didn't move for a second. She slowly got up and looked at Sengalo, then Kovujin. She wanted dearly to listen to Her mate and Katai... but Sengalo was too much.

"Ladies First." She said to sengalo slowly, ready to attack once more.

unregistered user
July 25th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Robin was lost, but saw that the lion that led him this way was rather, bold. He apparently didn't want any of this to be going on. And the other, with his paw about the air like some dictator of grandiuer, bashing the poor lion that had been assaulted by the lioness about without care. Robin knew a very important rule that his land taught, Lions never fight amongst or with Lioness'. The Lions always take the blow from the Lioness without question. Watching the male fight back concerned Robin, it wasn't normal to him.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Kovujin grabbed Nela and picked her up and put her on his back hauling her away from the fight calling back to Katai "I'll be back.."

Kovujin walked up to the tree and sat Nela next to it, "I'm sorry nela"

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 08:11 PM
Nela listened to Kovujin, unwillingly.

"For what?" Nela asked, calming down. "You have nothing to be sorry for..." She nuzzled him lovingly, then saw his bloody chin. She licked his cheek.

unregistered user
July 25th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Robin sat by the tree and watched the two quietly.He wondered if he'd be shooed' away like usual, or ignored.Either way, he wasn't bothered by any of the answer that were to come. It wasn't his land.

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Feeling a paw strike across his face with great force, Sengalo staggered back, shaking his head vigorously. He growled up at Katai, blood dripping from his mouth as he panted. "This.... isn't over..." he huffed, "...and it possibly never will be... You have made an incredibly regrettable mistake..." Sengalo probably sounded very hot headed to the others, but he meant every word of it. He begad to slowly back away from Katai, still not taking his eyes off him.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 08:16 PM
((Utora... I'm guessing you like Robin Williams.... Me too! Great actor! lol...off topic, sorry... back to the fight...))

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Katai watches Sengalo as he backs away before looking over to Nela and Kovujin. He drops his head thinking about what had previously happened before looking back up at Sengalo, hoping he would just leave.

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 08:19 PM
((Robin Williams rocks. Ooh.... Sengalo's getting his butt whooped... or is he...>3))

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 08:20 PM
Kovujin looked at Nelas wounds, "I'm sorry, I didn't get to protect you.." Kovujin starts licking the claw marks on the side of Nela. "I'm so sorry"

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 08:20 PM
"He's a danger to our cubs...." Nela had calmed down quite a bit. That was the main reason she wanted him gone. He hadn't been good since the day they met. Nela was stubborn when it came to things like this, and she knew it. Hunting and fighting used to be her life. All of that changed when she settled down with Kovujin and had cubs with him. It was hard to believe for some that she was the loving and caring person she was. "It's okay..." Nela said as she cringed in pain. "It's my fault not yours." She licked his muzzle back.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 08:22 PM
"I know, Thats why i wanted you to stay back, if i had died, the cubs would still have you, but if both of us did, they would have no one" Kovujin said through tears. He sat down next to Nela continueing to lick the blood from her wounds.

unregistered user
July 25th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Yes, I could die for Robin :lol:
I'm a crazed fan heh.

Robin looked away and started to walk off from the fight, and the couple by the tree. He knew that this may be his only time of seeing outside life for the next years to come, but he really didn't want to get involved, and it made him rather down, as he treade out in the hot sun, in search of a meal.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 08:25 PM
Kovujin stopped licking nela when he felt a great pain in his muzzle, "argh," Kovujin said in pain, "why is my muzzle hurting?" Kovujin looked down and saw blood gushing from it. "thats why..." Kovujin said putting his paw up to his muzzle forcing the blood inwards.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Nela had thought about his remark before. She knew that they were taking a chace, and was sure they were going to win. She yearned to go back and clamp his throat, but she knew Kovujin felt otherwise. She licked a tear away from his eyes, and said, "I love you so much...." A tear fell from her eyes as well. "But we need to get him out of the pridelands. What are our chances of losing? Let's do it for the cubs. It's their lives that matter."

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 08:28 PM
"We have every chance of losing" Kovujin said, "He won't come back, I'll make sure of it, besides. If we are at Pride Rock, I'll tell the lionesses not to let him past." Kovujin said smiling,
"We need to let our wounds heal" Kovujin said licking the tear from Nela's face. "Where are our cubs? where did you tell them to go?" Kovujin said worried

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 08:28 PM
Katai looks about to the others before looking back at Sengalo who seems pretty weak. He begins to run off back towards the water hole to meet up with his mate. He sighs sadly, did he do the right thing? He thinks to himself.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Nela stood up and walked towards Sengalo once again. "One last time.... get out of the pridelands." She was calmer than before, and said this with a straight face.

She turned around and walked back over to Kovujin and said, "They should be at the den. I told them to leave. Let's go home. He probably won't make it another day," she said seeing his bleeding wounds.

unregistered user
July 25th, 2005, 08:30 PM
The dirt crushed beneath his own wieght has the wind waved upon the land, arousing the arms of the grass, and outstreching the trees as they hissed in the wind. Robin knew he was in the Pride Lands, and that he may be killed for it, but he kne that he was fast, and if he was sent out, that he could make it. His head hung down below his shoulders looking for any sign of food, or life. His eyes were everywhere at any moment, looking for danger and lunch. He wondered if it was just his duty to meander alone all his life.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 08:30 PM
"Nela!, Just leave him alone" Kovujin said jumping in front of Nela, "Please, For me..." Kovujin said looking her in the eyes. blood continued to gush from his muzzle onto the ground below him, in about 30 seconds the ground was red in front of him.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 08:33 PM
((Sorry... read my last post... I edited it.. :P ))

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 08:35 PM
"Okay..." Nela said. "Let's go."

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Kovujin looked at Nela, "Th-Thats good" Kovujin said watching the blood continue to pour from his muzzle, "I don't think i'm going to .. Make it without medical attention," Kovujin sighed, he walked over to Asha, "Asha... Help..." Kovujin said.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 08:38 PM
(( Yeesh. Where is Rafiki when you need him? XD ))

"I'm sure she can help...." Nela said, following him. "Subira too...."

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 08:42 PM
Kovujin flinched as she applied the liquid "It burns.....Thank you Asha.." Kovujin said weakly

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 08:42 PM
Sengalo said nothing. He stopped panting for a moment. He lifted his head and turned it until a small crack was heard. He shook himself, bits of blood adn fur flinging off. "I'll stay out of your sight..." he said gruffly as he glared at Nela, "...just don't cross my path..." With that, the blood stained lion turned around and began walking off. Though he was drenched in his own blood and his body was ripped open in places, Sengalo no longer showed signs of fatigue. He walked off into the grass, a small trail of blood behind him and smearing onto the grass blades.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Nela watches as he winces in pain. She continues to lick her own wounds on her stomach, which were bleeding heavily. Her left leg was also in pain...but she didn't want anyone to fuss over it. She kept quiet, watching Asha.

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 08:44 PM
After watching Sengalo leave Katai flops down onto his side before looking back over to Kovujin and the others, "You guys weren't so lucky, I'm sorry..."

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 08:45 PM
Kovujin looked at Sengalo, he was sad that it had to end up this way.
He just got so mad the way he acted to his mate.
"Thanks again Asha, Nela, Lets get going i'm ready to see my life again" Kovujin said... when kovujin said life he meant his cubs.

"Its okay Katai, I'm glad you were here, if you werent i wouldnt be alive right now. SO thanks" Kovujin said trying to smile.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Nela continued licking her white fur stained pink. She said to Katai, "It's fine. We'll be okay... will you?"

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 08:48 PM
"Are you sure you guys are alright? If you're not, just say..." he sighs, "And that's no problem. Friends are always there for eachother..." he looks across to Nela, "No problem. I'm fine, he didn't get me anywhere..."

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 08:48 PM
SHe stood up slowly, trying not to use her left hind leg, and smiled to Kovujin. "You first," She said, trying to get him to go first so he wouldn't see her limp. "I hope they're okay..."

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 08:49 PM
"Thanks so much Asha, and thank you Katai, Yes i'll be fine, Nela, Are you okay?" Kovujin said.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 08:50 PM
"Yeah... it's just the cuts on my stomach...I'll be fine..." she replied slowly.

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 08:51 PM
"If you ever need any more help, feel free to give me a call. I'll always be around - especially for my friends and the ones I love." He looks up to the stars before looking back towards the others again.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 08:51 PM
"The medicines Asha gave you should help them from bleeding" Kovujin smiled, "Katai if you don't mind, I'm going to go see my cubs" Kovujin said slowly.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 08:52 PM
"Thanks Katai, I'm glad I met you" Kovujin said smiling.

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 08:52 PM
"Well, see ya later I guess. Take care now." Katai smiles to the couple before looking up at the stars once again, sighing and smiling.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 08:54 PM
"Nela, You ready?" Kovujin asked smiling

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Nela walked home nuzzling Kovujin. It had been a long day, and she was exauhsted. She saw Kara, Scout and the twins, asleep in their path. They probably rested for awhile before hand and fell asleep. Nela smiled seeing Scout and Kara huddled up close together.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Kovujin looked at his family then Nela, "I wonder if they will freak seeing me and you wounded like this..." Kovujin asked.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 09:00 PM
"Probably..." Nela whispered. "Let's just get them home..." She slung Kara over her back, and picked up Reno by the Scruff. I guess Scout'll stay with us for a night... hope Kago and Karifu don't mind...."

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Kovujin picked up Mara by the scruff of her neck, "I'll take Scout home first." Kovujin said nuzzling Nela. "i'll be home soon" Kovujin said picking up Scout putting him on his back and heading towards Pride Rock

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Katai pads over to Asha, "Think it's time we got going back too?" he nuzzles her lovingly, "You did a great job with both Nela's and Kovujin's injuries... they needed your help though. You're always a great help in situations like this." He licks her on the cheek affectionately.

Nala The Lion
Kala came out from hiding and seen a cub she'd never seen before (Robin) she pounced on robin ''who are you'' she laughed with a big cubby smile.

unregistered user
Late post :lol: I'm an adult lion FYI. But you can still pounce me :)

Robin fell backwards from the other, and slid across the dirt. He looked up and saw the young one, and smiled.

"I am Robin. I would entale a last name but-"

He stood up and shook his small and scruffy mane. Sitting on his haunches, he continued.

-lions usualy don't have any. May I inquire as to who you are?"

He glanced down at her and smiled like a child.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:06 PM
Kovujin arrived at Pride Rock with Scout on his back in about a few minutes, his Muzzle hadnt stopped bleeding but it did some, he didn't feel as much pain as he did earlier , thank god, he walked up to the Den and saw Kago he walked up to him and said "Hey"

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 09:07 PM
"Okay." She limped back home slowly and carefully, as not to disturb the cubs. She walked through the waterfall, getting Kara wet. Kara was in a dream, and said sleepily, "Scout...haha..hey...don't splash me...I'll get you for that...." Nela laughed quietly and set her down in her bed, and fell asleep with Reno on the floor of the cave.

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kovujin arrived at Pride Rock with Scout on his back in about a few minutes, his Muzzle hadnt stopped bleeding but it did some, he didn't feel as much pain as he did earlier , thank god, he walked up to the Den and saw Kago he walked up to him and said "Hey"

looking at Kovujin Kala said out of curiousity and pure noseyness ''what happend to you and who are you are you ok''

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Kovujin saw the cub "hello, I got in a fight, with some lion, me and my mate fought him, Thats about it, My names Kovujin," Kovujin said weakly

Kago
July 25th, 2005, 09:11 PM

"What the heck happened to you guys? WHere's Scout?" Kago asked apprehensively.

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Utora
Late post :lol: I'm an adult lion FYI. But you can still pounce me :)

Robin fell backwards from the other, and slid across the dirt. He looked up and saw the young one, and smiled.

"I am Robin. I would entale a last name but-"

He stood up and shook his small and scruffy mane. Sitting on his haunches, he continued.

-lions usualy don't have any. May I inquire as to who you are?"

He glanced down at her and smiled like a child.

''I'm Kala the snow cub that finds the snow too cold'' she laughed looking up at his big grin

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:12 PM
"Hey Kago, I got in a fight, Me, Katai, and my mate Nela, fought against some guy name Sengalo, I'm okay i think, but Scout's right here, Please. don't tell Karifu about this, If she were to find out... Scout would never get to see me or Kara ever.. again" Kovujin said weakly

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Kovujin saw the cub "hello, I got in a fight, with some lion, me and my mate fought him, Thats about it, My names Kovujin," Kovujin said weakly

''are you sure your ok?'' Kala asked politely

Kovu The Lion
"yes, I'm fine don't worry about me" Kovujin said smiling to the cub with blood driping from his muzzle.

Kago
"What? She said Scout's my problem now, he can still see you guys." Kago said as he took Scout into the den and came back out. "Be careful on your way home. I'm going to sleep."

unregistered user
July 25th, 2005, 09:16 PM
He continued to smile, but replied.[i]

"Well, it seems okay heh. I didn't like my family, so I left that too. Do you live around here?"

[i]Robin cocked his head, as some of his mane fell to the side.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:16 PM
"Goodnight Kago," Kovujin said, Kovujin walked down the stones and headed across the Pride Lands to get home. He walked up to where his den was but first he made sure no one was following him, He looked in a complete 360. No one, He pounced over the rocks and went through the Waterfall to find Nela, and Reno asleep, He put down Mara next to her mother and kovujin laid down next to Nela, although she was still asleep, he still said "I love you, sorry for your wounds"

Lion King Stu
July 25th, 2005, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
Nala smiled at Twilight coverd in dust ''Oh no poor little Zazu'' Nala said looking at the ground, then looking up at the stars ''maybe he can see us now'' she replied looking up at the stars ''i reckon Simba would be scared too but he'd pretend he wasn't'' she laughed softly with a smile

"Most likely wondering why we are doing down here" Twilight smirked looking up at the stars "He was old...it would of been soon had he not died then anyway" he replied "The circle of life" he smiled.
After a brief moment of thinking he turned to Nala and smiled "Thats Simba for ya" he laughed softly "Always trying to look brave for the ladies".

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:20 PM
((ooc: LKS can you two just go to sleep XD been 4 days so far lol))

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:20 PM
[i] He continued to smile, but replied.[i]

"Well, it seems okay heh. I didn't like my family, so I left that too. Do you live around here?"

Robin cocked his head, as some of his mane fell to the side.

''i do now'' she said swishing her tail from side to side with a big grin ''i don't no who my family are'' Kala sighed looking down ''do you live here'' she said looking up

unregistered user
July 25th, 2005, 09:22 PM
He looked away and then back again, a little mournfull of the "loner" thought.

"No. I don't live anywhere really. Just around as I go. I've prolly' benn all over Northern Africa haha! I am sorry that you don't know who your parents are. Siometimes I wish I never knew mine either."

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:23 PM
"Most likely wondering why we are doing down here" Twilight smirked looking up at the stars "He was old...it would of been soon had he not died then anyway" he replied "The circle of life" he smiled.
After a brief moment of thinking he turned to Nala and smiled "Thats Simba for ya" he laughed softly "Always trying to look brave for the ladies".

''you can say that again'' Nala Laughed ''i bet he is watching us right now from up there'' she said looking up towards the stars before resting her head onto Twilight and falling asleep ''Night'' she said quietly before prometly falling alseep

{{Happy now KTL :p hehe}}

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:24 PM
((THANK GOD, NTL :D Now it can be morning again -.-))

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 09:25 PM
(Well, over here it can't. :idiot: )

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:26 PM
He looked away and then back again, a little mournfull of the "loner" thought.

"No. I don't live anywhere really. Just around as I go. I've prolly' benn all over Northern Africa haha! I am sorry that you don't know who your parents are. Siometimes I wish I never knew mine either."

''wow cool, all over Africa!'' Kala said running into Robin's mane and getting tangled up ''maybe you could be my dad... we could travel together and look out for each other...'' she said with a big grin, continuely playing with his mane.

Sombolia
July 25th, 2005, 09:33 PM
Rio had been watching the whole fiasco from some yards away. She couldn't help rolling her eyes. 'Geez, great reason to try to murder someone... and what a bunch of wusses! Three on one, and they have to have someone pin him down to fight him?!' She stood and shook dirt from her fur and then padded past the family, muttering something that sounded distinctly like "cowards". She began following the trail of blood left by Sengalo - she couldn't help feeling sorry for him, even if sympathy probably wasn't what he wanted. She'd feel sorry for anyone that had to deal with those fools.. and they called him a bully..

unregistered user
July 25th, 2005, 09:34 PM
The smile left Robin as it turned into shock. This cub actually wanted to be around him?

"You really think that? I mean, I usualy pick up stray cubs from all over, but they just leave me. Your the first that actaully wants to be around."

Inside, Robin was rather happy, and didn't mind at all to have her around.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:35 PM
((ooc: oh boy you better be ready Utora shes a talkative one ;) ))

unregistered user
July 25th, 2005, 09:37 PM
[:lol: Thanx for the tip! [pulls out baggy of ear plugs :) JK ;) ]

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:38 PM
The smile left Robin as it turned into shock. This cub actually wanted to be around him?

"You really think that? I mean, I usualy pick up stray cubs from all over, but they just leave me. Your the first that actaully wants to be around."

Inside, Robin was rather happy, and didn't mind at all to have her around.

''uh huh'' Nala said scrabiing to her feet and fighting her way out of his mane, she turned round sat down and looked up at him ''we can travel all over together - it'll be fun, you'll have company and a friend'' she smiled ''your a nice-guy lion and i live on my own out here - it'd be nice to have someone look after me'' she said looking straight at Robin.

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:39 PM
((ooc: oh boy you better be ready Utora shes a talkative one ;) ))

(just coz im more active than you :p)

Lion King Stu
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
''you can say that again'' Nala Laughed ''i bet he is watching us right now from up there'' she said looking up towards the stars before resting her head onto Twilight and falling asleep ''Night'' she said quietly before prometly falling alseep

{{Happy now KTL :p hehe}}

((Obviously you have never heard of a story line have you Kovu...well thnx for ending that for me))

"Night Nala" he purred and softly licked her head as he listened to her fall asleep.
He glanced up at the stars as they twinkled down above both him and Nala.
After several minutes of looking up he softly nuzzled Nala once more as he lay his head back and also fell asleep.

Nala The Lion
[:lol: Thanx for the tip! [pulls out baggy of ear plugs :) JK ;) ]

(Oi! ignore him :D he just cant handle my activeness :diva: )

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:40 PM
(( You had four days, i got in 434 posts in that time XD... Yw btw))

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:41 PM
((Obviously you have never heard of a story line have you Kovu...well thnx for ending that for me))

"Night Nala" he purred and softly licked her head as he listened to her fall asleep.
He glanced up at the stars as they twinkled down above both him and Nala.
After several minutes of looking up he softly nuzzled Nala once more as he lay his head back and also fell asleep.

((:Ohno: aww Stu :hugs: you not got another character? we'd have to go sleep sooner or later, don't worry we can miss out the sleeping scene and go straight to the morning scene if ya like? :D ))

Lion King Stu
July 25th, 2005, 09:42 PM
((four days because Nala's not really on when I am...and you post to much....its not down to the posts its to the quality of your replies))

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:42 PM
((Yeah true, Nala you have to wait for KS To say whether or not I think :p))

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 09:44 PM
(Well like I said, there's no point in starting the morning until both Katai and Asha return. *sigh*)

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:47 PM
((STL needs to get on more than 2 seconds a day ;) ))

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:47 PM
((four days because Nala's not really on when I am...and you post to much....its not down to the posts its to the quality of your replies))

{coz, im in england and Stu's in america - therefore diff time - it's 22:50 here! ...and no probs KS thats fine by me}

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 09:48 PM
(I sent him a PM with my reply, now I'll just wait. :idiot: Btw, LKS is British. :bleen: )

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:50 PM
((Pulls up a chair beside KS and waits))

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:58 PM
ooc:CRies* its so cute *Cries some more* I need a tissue*blows nose* ))

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 09:58 PM
(Hey KTL, please refrain from posting pointless posts like that. Thanks. :ayecapn: That goes for anyone else btw. Not just KTL. )

Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"Thanks..." Asha purrs happily to Katai, "I'm glad that you guys appreciate my help." she smiles, "I'm happy that I'm of use to the pride..." she licks Katai gently on the cheek.
"Let's go back now anyway... I don't like it out here... especially since the earlier events." Katai shivers a little in the cool breeze, "...even though we're in the pridelands, we can't be 100% sure we're safe." He nuzzles Asha.

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
(I sent him a PM with my reply, now I'll just wait. :idiot: Btw, LKS is British. :bleen: )

(wahoo another brit :D)

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 10:00 PM
ooc:CRies* its so cute *Cries some more* I need a tissue*blows nose* ))

((haha - wheres nela and your lot gone o.O))

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 10:00 PM
ooc: asleep in there secret hideout.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 10:06 PM
The sun rose the next day bringing forth another beautiful day of nothing but sun, no clouds to be seen in the sky, this would be the perfect day for cubs to get out and play and lions to roam and hunt,

((ITs official the new day has started :) ))

Kovujin woke up from his sleep later on during the day his muzzle still pained him a little, a scar had formed over the wound and was begining to heal but it hurt when he talked, he walked outside of the secret Den he called home and went to the Waterhole to get a drink of water, when he got there he started drinking then noticed the blood on the grass, he started remembering about what happened yesterday, and how he fought plus the wounds that was inflicted on Nela, he got mad and swatted at the water as hard as he could since there was nothing else to hit at the moment, he decided he would see how everyone else was so he began walking over to Pride Rock, He came at the Stones of Pride Rock and Jumped up them and peered into the Den,

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 10:09 PM
everyone was still asleep, he sat down outside waiting for them to wake up, he was especially ready for when Scout woke up. Scout was his best friend in the whole world even though he was still a cub that didn't mean anything to Kovujin.

((Sorry for that i couldn't type anymore : S ))

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 10:11 PM
Nala awoke and looked at Twilight who was still sleeping, she stayed lying down with Twilight, nuzzled him gently and smiled.

unregistered user
July 25th, 2005, 10:15 PM
Just to let you know, I have church and am leaving. I'll be back tomorrow. If anyone could PM me with the summary on what happened as I was gone, thad be great! If not, I'll read up. :) BYE!

Lion King Stu
July 25th, 2005, 10:15 PM
Twilight slowly twitched feeling Nala nuzzle him which softly brought a smile to his face as he purred softly.
He slowly opened his eyes and gazed as Nala and smiled as he turned his head and yawned softly before looking back at Nala.
"Well thats something nice to wake up to" Twilight said smiling at Nala as he softly licked her cheek "You sleep well?" he questioned.

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 10:26 PM
Just to let you know, I have church and am leaving. I'll be back tomorrow. If anyone could PM me with the summary on what happened as I was gone, thad be great! If not, I'll read up. :) BYE!

(ooo yer btw people can someone pm and keep me upto date too as tomorrow im away to my boyfriends til thurs/fri but i'll nip on on wed when hes at work if someone keeps me up to date before then and after i've been on on wed aswell please cheers)

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 10:28 PM
(If I'm aware on what's been going on, I'll be sure to update you guys. =))

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Twilight slowly twitched feeling Nala nuzzle him which softly brought a smile to his face as he purred softly.
He slowly opened his eyes and gazed as Nala and smiled as he turned his head and yawned softly before looking back at Nala.
"Well thats something nice to wake up to" Twilight said smiling at Nala as he softly licked her cheek "You sleep well?" he questioned.

''Morning'' she laughed ''glad ya think so, i slept fine how about you?'' she questioned with a smile. ''hey, we did it, we sucessfully managed to sleep a whole night in the graveyard!'' sha said proudly :diva:

Lion King Stu
July 25th, 2005, 10:38 PM
"I slept fine" Twilight smiled "The graveyard is a pretty alright place to sleep afteral" he smirked "And yeah we spent the whole night with no troubles whats so ever".
He licked Nala cheek and glanced about "And I see no one came looking for us or found us" he smiled softly looking at Nala.

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
(If I'm aware on what's been going on, I'll be sure to update you guys. =))

(cheers King simba :D thanks once again - sometimes i think thats all i ever do is thank you :haha: :lol: tehe JOKE! :-) )

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 11:26 PM
Scout woke up and saw a few blood stains on him from Kovujin. He walks out wondering where the blood came from. He bumps into Kala.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Kovujin continued sitting at the point of Pride Rock, it was extended quite a while out, he could see far here, from here you couldnt see his house though, Kovujin put his paw up to his muzzle to stop it from bleeding, he didn't know why it wouldn't stop probably from where he yawned and it broke open or something.

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 11:34 PM
"I slept fine" Twilight smiled "The graveyard is a pretty alright place to sleep afteral" he smirked "And yeah we spent the whole night with no troubles whats so ever".
He licked Nala cheek and glanced about "And I see no one came looking for us or found us" he smiled softly looking at Nala.

Nala licked Twilight back ''we sure did'' she smiled. ''I wonder why no one noticed we were gone... well maybe they did, but why didn't they come looking for us?'' she said a little lost, ''shall we go back to pride rock now or stay here a little longer?'' she questioned

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 11:36 PM
Kovujin turned around and started walking down Pride Rock, he turned to the east and walked down the Stones and at the bottem he saw Scout he decided he would say hello before heading home,
"Hey Scout, Good Morning there" Kovujin said,

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 11:38 PM
Scout sess Kovujin. Scout runs up with a smile not seeing the blood yet... "Hey Kovuji........... "
Kovujin turns around.

Scout nearly trips over when he sees all this blood. "Oh my god, did Kovujin do that yesterday? I knew I should have been there for you I should of been there to protect you." Scout starts crying. He was so upset with himself. He should of helped out. His memory went back to his parents dying and how he couldn't save them. "I don't believe it I should have been there for you Kovujin but I'm going to make it up to you right now buddy. I'm gonna kill Sengalo if it's the last thing I do" Scout said.

He stalks off trying to find Sengalo.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 11:38 PM
Kara awoke on the floor of the den. She rolled over expecting to see Scout, but he was gone. She realized she had been brought back home by her parents. She looked over to Mara and Reno. They were laying next to her mother, sleeping. To Kara's horror, she had scratches all along her stomach and side. "Mom? Mom!" She said, while pushing her with her paws. "What happened?! Where's Daddy?!"

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 11:41 PM
But first Scout decided to make a stop. Scout walked into Kara's den. "Hey good morning" Scout says sadly.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Kovujin stood shocked. "SCOUT!!!" Kovujin yelled,
Kovujin ran after Scout, he found him in his den he caught up with him in no time, he grabbed him by the Scruff of his neck and sat him down,
"Scout, Listen to me...ARE YOU CRAZY?, this thing is nothing its just a minor wound, i've been through a lot more," Kovujin said "besides Asha told me that I would be fully healed in about a day or two...Scout from what you've said i'm begining to not trust you to on your own, I don't want you to go after Sengalo, for all I know, hes dead, Katai, Nela and I beat him up big time, he couldnt even walk you should have seen him" Kovujin smirked, "Scout, Please tell me you wont ever go looking for Sengalo or put my daughter in danger, what you did yesterday was brave, you were there for your friends, your to young to fight anyways Scout." Kovujin said smiling at him

((ooc: bah you posted to fast))

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 11:44 PM
Kovujin stood shocked. "SCOUT!!!" Kovujin yelled,
Kovujin ran after Scout, he found him in his den he caught up with him in no time, he grabbed him by the Scruff of his neck and sat him down,
"Scout, Listen to me...ARE YOU CRAZY?, this thing is nothing its just a minor wound, i've been through a lot more," Kovujin said "besides Asha told me that I would be fully healed in about a day or two...Scout from what you've said i'm begining to not trust you to on your own, I don't want you to go after Sengalo, for all I know, hes dead, Katai, Nela and I beat him up big time, he couldnt even walk you should have seen him" Kovujin smirked, "Scout, Please tell me you wont ever go looking for Sengalo or put my daughter in danger, what you did yesterday was brave, you were there for your friends, your to young to fight anyways Scout." Kovujin said smiling at him

((ooc: bah you posted to fast))

"You can trust me I'd never put your daughter in danger. If I kill him I'm going alone"

Heartbroken that Kovujin couldn't trust him either.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 11:45 PM
"Scout, thats the whole thing, Sengalo is Dead. don't worry about him, the wounds that me and nela have are nothing, they'll be okay in no time." Kovujin said smiling, "do you pinkie promise you'll never look for him, cause if you do, you'll never find him, he's probably decaying somewhere in the Outlands or something." Kovujin said holding out his pinkie.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 11:46 PM
"SCOUT!" She ran to him, almost in tears. "I'm so happy to see you! Have you seen my dad?" Kovujin had just walked in to the entrance. "Dad!!!" She ran to him and curled around his legs. "Thank goodness..."

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 11:47 PM
"Hello sweety" Kovujin said, "I'm sorry we were gone last night.. Your Mother and I had some important business to take care of" Kovujin said straightening his jaw.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 11:49 PM
"Scout, Kara I want you both to listen to me right now, You see Nela, the wounds she has on her stomach and side, and the Broken Muzzle I have. We have these Injuries for fighting for one cause, Keeping you two safe, Sengalo threatened ya'll life's so we threatened his, Don't worry about anything... And Scout please. Please don't go looking for him, I want you to stay here, safe." Kovujin said "Do you remember what happened to Ballard when she went into the Outlands, the same will happen to you,"

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 11:54 PM
"Ballard? What happened to her?" Kara whispered to Scout. ""Yes, daddy..."

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 11:54 PM
Sengalo layed on top the cool surface of a rock under the shade of the tree. It was located far from where the others were. He had stayed up the entire night, the stinging pain of his wounds not letting him rest. He took great precaution in staying on the rock rather than the ground. He knew the dirt and soil would irritate the cuts and might cause infection. He gently groomed himself, cleaning just about all the blood from him. He had deep gashes here and there, but they would heal completely with time. He could already see that they had scabbed over. Fine predicament you've gotten yourself into this time, Sengalo, he thought to himself, now look where that smart mouth of yours has gotten you... He paused for a moment. He could've sworn the scent of a lioness just went passed his nose. He blew it over and resumed his silent grooming. Perhaps you wish to know how Sengalo was even able to make it through the night with all the blood loss? You see, Sengalo has dealt with fighting for his life before. Being an Outlander and an outcast among outcasts, he had to do so often. Sengalo had great endurance and could take a hard hit. He had experience to know when to stop, too. He could've gone on fighting, but he knew better. You could say that his knowledge is beyond his years sometimes.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 11:56 PM
Kovujin looked at nela's fur, it was slightly pink now from the blood from her wounds, He walked over to her and started to lick the pink spots making them clean again.
Kovujin laid down next to Nela waiting for her to wake up.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 11:58 PM
"Scout, thats the whole thing, Sengalo is Dead. don't worry about him, the wounds that me and nela have are nothing, they'll be okay in no time." Kovujin said smiling, "do you pinkie promise you'll never look for him, cause if you do, you'll never find him, he's probably decaying somewhere in the Outlands or something." Kovujin said holding out his pinkie.

Scout thinks about it for a second and then extends his pinkie. And shakes pinkies with him. " Do you trust me with Kara again? Because I don't think I can be friends with someone who doesn't trust me. Trust me Kara means the world to me I would never put her in danger EVER You've got to believe that." Scout says.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 12:00 AM
"I trust you Scout," Kovujin said smiling, "I would never doubt your trust, What I didn't trust was that your mind might slip and you end up doing something in the end you would regret doing, like going after Sengalo." Kovujin said, "It seems you got a little bit of blood on you from my muzzle, I'm sorry about that I carried you home last night. Maybe we should head down to the waterhole and clean you off, Unless you have a better idea?" Kovujin said looking at Scout.

Kovujin looked down at Scout, so much had happened to him , Kovujin felt bad for the little cub, everything that went wrong with Kovujin Scout would blame himself for it when actually Kovujin was to blame, He could tell that Scout one day would make a great father seeing he cared so much about others and he cared more about Kara than his life.

Nela
July 26th, 2005, 12:01 AM
Kara nuzzled Scout happily. She knew he was right. He would never do anything to hurt her.

Nela awoke to Kovujin licking her wounds. She smiled as she leaned over to him and licked him back. "Morning."

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 12:02 AM
"Hello there sleepy head" Kovujin said licking Nela's cheek, "We have visitors," Kovujin said moving out of the way to make it visible for Nela to See Scout.

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 12:03 AM
"Sounds like a good idea to me and one more thing my mind may go off and do unsmart things sometimes like going after Sengalo and stuff. But never and I mean never was I ever going to drag Kara into anything that I was thinking. I love her so much Kovujin. Sometimes I think she's too good for me." Scout sighs. "Well let's get off to that waterhole"

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 12:05 AM
There he goes again, he's always putting himself down, Kovujin hated it when Scout did that to himself, but he Knew in the end the more feelings you have for someone the stronger you will be, Scout was on the road to being an Adolescent Lion and Kovujin could tell by the way he acted to Kara

"Scout Come here for a second" Kovujin said walking out of the water fall, "Kara you guys stay in here, I want to talk to Scout...Alone"

Kovujin had so much to tell Scout, He wanted to tell him about his something from his past that might get Scout on the right track

Nela
July 26th, 2005, 12:05 AM
Nela smiled at his remark. "Hello Scout. Good Morning."

Kara smiled again, and ran out of the waterfall playfully. "Race you there!" She called to him. She was quick on her feet as she headed off to the waterhole. "I'll meet you there... I'm thirsty," she added, hearing her father's remark.

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 12:08 AM
"Hold on one sec" Scout said walking along with her dad. He smiled up at him eager to hear what Kovujin wanted to talk about.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 12:15 AM
"Scout, I've always wanted to ask you this.. Why do you put yourself down so much?, You always blame everything on you that I do, deep down inside me it breaks my heart more and more everytime you do it, I know it breaks Karas, and yours too. Scout, why would you even think Kara isn't good enough for you, the way I see it is that two young cubs bound off together playing and then love each other equally, they're the same in physical and mental abilites, no different. Thats what I think of you and Kara, I treat you like your my son, or younger brother, This wound I have, isnt your fault you shouldnt have been there, i'm glad you werent there, you would have felt worse seeing everyone get hurt. I was so proud of you when you walked of with Kara, That showed me you cared about her More than getting revenge on someone you had always wanted to get revenge on.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 12:17 AM
Thats why I trust you with Kara and why I let you go out on ya'lls own by yourselves. Because I know you would do everything in your power to protect her, just like I would, I don't know if anyone has told you this before but... Scout i'm glad your dating my Daughter, I wouldn't want any other person dating her but you, You've always been my friend since day 1" Kovujin said, "and soon you'll be an Adolescent, and you'll eventually have cubs of your own, I trust you that much to take care of Kara, i'm letting you have her the rest of your life when you become an Adolescent, thats how much I trust you Scout." Kovujin said looking down at Scout, "I hope you've learned something from this talk, Stop putting yourself down all the time Little buddy" Kovujin said smiling, "Its my fault, not yours" " I know this may sound wierd coming out of my mouth Scout, but i've always had the feeling that i've loved you, like you were my son , not kago's" Kovujin said smiling

(now my hands hurt)

Nela
July 26th, 2005, 12:20 AM
((Haha... good...no, GREAT speech there, hun! lol...))

Kara arrived at the waterhole. She dipped her head in for a drink, then jumped into the water and started swimming around, waiting for Scout to come to the waterhole. She couldn't wai for him to come.....she loved him so much, and trusted him with everything she had. She wanted to tell him this, but was almost too afraid too.... she didn't want him to get upset with himself or anything.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 12:21 AM
(( Rofl thanks, I'm typing slow from now on -_-))

Nela
July 26th, 2005, 12:22 AM
((Haha.... Okay ^^ Is anyone gonna talk? Lol... Simba22, are you going to respond? I'm just bored.... sorry... I'll stop talking now....)) :D

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 12:38 AM
Thats why I trust you with Kara and why I let you go out on ya'lls own by yourselves. Because I know you would do everything in your power to protect her, just like I would, I don't know if anyone has told you this before but... Scout i'm glad your dating my Daughter, I wouldn't want any other person dating her but you, You've always been my friend since day 1" Kovujin said, "and soon you'll be an Adolescent, and you'll eventually have cubs of your own, I trust you that much to take care of Kara, i'm letting you have her the rest of your life when you become an Adolescent, thats how much I trust you Scout." Kovujin said looking down at Scout, "I hope you've learned something from this talk, Stop putting yourself down all the time Little buddy" Kovujin said smiling, "Its my fault, not yours" " I know this may sound wierd coming out of my mouth Scout, but i've always had the feeling that i've loved you, like you were my son , not kago's" Kovujin said smiling

(now my hands hurt)

Scout smiles. This was the best thing anybody has ever told her. He loved Scout like a son and he trusted Scout with his daughter. Scout didn't really know why he put himself down I guess to Scout Kara and Kovujin seemed invincable like they could do no wrong like they had no flaws at all. And Scout couldn't think of himself the same way. Way too much had happened to him to make him feel like he had no flaws at all. Scout nuzzled Kovujin's paw. He was so happy to be friends with him. "Thank You" Scout said with a big smile. "Now let's go to the water hole bro, mind if I call you that?" Scout asked.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 12:39 AM
"I wouldnt mind" Kovujin said smiling at Scout, "Let me tell Nela where were going",
Kovujin walked inside the waterfall,
"Nela, i'm taking Scout and Kara to the waterhole, would you like to come?" Kovujin asked.

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 12:39 AM
((Haha... good...no, GREAT speech there, hun! lol...))

Kara arrived at the waterhole. She dipped her head in for a drink, then jumped into the water and started swimming around, waiting for Scout to come to the waterhole. She couldn't wai for him to come.....she loved him so much, and trusted him with everything she had. She wanted to tell him this, but was almost too afraid too.... she didn't want him to get upset with himself or anything.

Scout appeared out of no where behind her. Scout taps her on the shoulder.

Nela
July 26th, 2005, 12:43 AM
"AHHH!" Kara freaked and jumped in to deeper water. "Yikes! Who... oh! Scout!" She swam up to him again and tackled him in the water.

"Sure," Nela said. "Let's go!"

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 12:43 AM
Kovujin wanted to get to the waterfall to wet his muzzle, it seemed the blood just kept pouring, maybe it was getting infected, he didn't know thats why he wanted to get to the waterhole so badly, Kovujin sat under the waterfall so water got in the den and washed the blood up off the floor and he swatted the blood, water mixture out the Den

Kovujin grabbed Reno by the Scruff of his Neck and walked out the den waiting for Nela

"Oh no i forgot," Kovujin looked down blood was dripping down on Reno's head,
Kovujin slapped a paw on his face, "God i'm stupid, well I guess he'll need a bath."

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 12:45 AM
Scout comes out of the water and playflly dunks her head underwater. "Gotcha" Scout says with a smile.

Nela
July 26th, 2005, 12:47 AM
"That's okay," Nela said. "We all need one." She followed him out of the waterfall and to the waterhole.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 12:48 AM
Kovujin walked into the waterhole with Reno he was still holding him by the Scruff of his neck, he dipped him into until he got to his neck, then he took him out and started licking him clean, this did no good because blood would get back on him, "Oh geesh, You might have to do this Nela" Kovujin started laughing.

Nela
July 26th, 2005, 12:49 AM
Kara gasped in suprise as she went under. She came up, looked at Scout, then pinned him in the shallow water. "No, I got you!" She said, smiling. "What'd my dad want to say to you, anyways?"

Nela
July 26th, 2005, 12:50 AM
((BRB... Gotta eat!))

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 12:52 AM
(okay bye)
Kovujin put down Reno by the Nela's side,
"I'm going to try and clean my muzzle.."
Kovujin went into the water and put his head into the water all the way. at first glance it would look like he was drowning himself or something.
The water cleaned out the wound and it stopped bleeding for a while, this Waterhole was full of minerals that was good for the body.

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 12:52 AM
"He just wanted to tell me how much I meant to him and how he trusted me with dating you and That he looked to me like one of his kids. And that I need to have some more confidence in myself" Scout's mind started to wander thinking about the other stuff that Kovujin said.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 12:57 AM
Kovujin got out of the water seeing his muzzle had stopped bleeding for the moment he would try and bathe Reno again, he went to pick the Cub up by the scruff of his neck and dunked him under the water until he got to his neck, then he lifted him back up, took him out, Kovujin sat on a rock near the waterhole, and started bathing Reno with his tongue, he made sure he got every spot of his body. Then after he was done with Reno he put Reno down by Nela and grabbed Mara by the scruff of her neck and dunked her in the water till she got to her neck and pulled her out sat on the rock and continued to bathe her the way he did Reno. Then after he was done he sat Mara down next to Nela,

"Its your turn now Nela" Kovujin laughed, "Except I don't think I can pick you up" Kovujin smiled.

Nela
July 26th, 2005, 01:04 AM
Nela giggled and smiled at Kovujin. "Whenever you're ready," she said lovingly. She licked his mane, then his ear, then his muzzle. "Or is it yours?" she laughed.

Nela
July 26th, 2005, 01:06 AM
"He just wanted to tell me how much I meant to him and how he trusted me with dating you and That he looked to me like one of his kids. And that I need to have some more confidence in myself" Scout's mind started to wander thinking about the other stuff that Kovujin said.

"Oh... well, that's good to know!" Kara smiled. She licked his cheek and scurried off into the water.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 01:06 AM
"Seems like it was my turn" Kovujin laughed licking Nela's cheek,
"I love you" Kovujin said nuzzling her affectionately

EDIT

"How are your wounds coming along Nela?" Kovujin asked worriedly.

Nela
July 26th, 2005, 01:10 AM
"I love you too," Nela laughed back and licked his nose lovingly once more. "Fine I guess... Still stings a little, but nothing to worry about."

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 01:11 AM
Tumai woke up to the sounds of splashing and yelling cubs, he had fallen asleep at the waterhole, he had this bad dream that Kovujin and his Mate Nela got in a fight with an outlander and they got wounded, it was terrible, He got up and walked to the waterhole which was about 5 feet away and drunk some water when he looked up and saw Kovujin with what seemed to be a huge scratch on his muzzle,

"Oh my no..." Tumai said, his dream must have come true.
he ran over to Kovujin really fast
"Kovujin! what happened to you and..." He looked at Nela's wounds on her stomach and sides "Oh no, oh no this isnt happening.. let me guess you guys got in a fight with an Outsider?"
----

"Uh thats right Tumai but how did you know?" Kovujin asked
"I had a dream right, and it was about you two and a wierd Lion named Katai fighting an Outsider, it was horrible!, Your muzzle was bleeding so bad it didn't look like you were going to make it!" Tumai yelled
"Tumai, i'm right here no need to yell, yeah thats what happened." Kovujin said.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 01:11 AM
Kovujin turned to Nela, "thats good to know" Kovujin said licking one of Nela's wounds that had some dirt on it. "Those Scars make you look tough" Kovujin grinned.
---
"Well Your okay now right?" Tumai questioned,
"Yes Were both fine now Tumai, Stop worrying about us" Kovujin said laughing
"Okay.. Well if you don't mind I need to go to Pride Rock.." Tumai said
"Sure go ahead" Kovujin said
"Okay bye" Tumai said sprinting off in the direction of Pride Rock.

Nela
July 26th, 2005, 01:14 AM
"Is that a good thing?" She laughed. She licked him back, then nuzzled into his mane lovingly.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 01:15 AM
"In my case yes" Kovujin said, "it also makes you look cuter, makes you look like you've had experience in fighting so you can fend for yourself" Kovujin said laying down next to Nela watching Scout and Kara play in the Waterhole.

((ooc: brb in 5 mins, get something to eat))

Nela
July 26th, 2005, 01:18 AM
((Okay^^))

Nela blushed. "Oh, Kovujin...." She sighed happily. "You look handsome too." SHe smiled.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 01:33 AM
(back)

"Right now i look nothing like handsome with this huge scratch on my muzzle" Kovujin said

Nela
July 26th, 2005, 01:38 AM
"I hope Scout isn't rubbing off on you..." Nela said with a straight face. "Because right now, you're probably more handsome than you've ever been." She smiled and cuddled up close to him, watching the cubs play.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 01:39 AM
Kovujin smiled, "Yeah, maybe he is, he's losing it, i'm gaining it" Kovujin laughed.... "Thanks Nela" Kovujin said nuzzling Nela's cheek

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 01:41 AM
Kovujin whispered in Nela's ear, "I've been wondering, Sengalo told us we better not cross his path again.. I wonder if he plans to come back here or something... To come...and finish the job" Kovujin said crying quietly.

Nela
July 26th, 2005, 01:42 AM
"Anytime, hun. Anytime..." She nuzzled back.

EDIT:

Nela nuzzled his cheek softly like he did to her. "If he does, he's wildebeeste carcass."

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 01:44 AM
"Well, You did see how he had you and me, If it wasnt for Katai.. We'd be dead.." Kovujin said, "he'll probably come back when Katai is asleep or something, or take us out.. One by one.." Kovujin said, trying to hold back any more tears that came..

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 02:06 AM
Scout sees that Kovujin was crying. "Hold on one second Kara" Scout said as he swam over. "What's the matter" Scout said concerned.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 02:07 AM
Kovujin looked up and saw Scout, He whiped away his tears, "Nothing, I was just talking to Nela about something.." Kovujin said sadly

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 02:10 AM
Scout knew this wasn't the case. He had extremely good hearing and heard murmured whispers and during that he heard the name Sengalo being brought up quite a few times. "Sengalo isn't dead is he? " Scout said worriedly.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 02:12 AM
"No..... Hes not.. I'm sorry for lieing to you Scout.." Kovujin said with his head looking at the ground
"I was worried, Me and Nela could barely take on Sengalo, if he came back and Katai wasnt here, we wouldn't live through the next assault.." Kovujin said crying, "He could also come back and hunt us down one by one. If he did i'll make sure he takes me and spares you guys"

Sombolia
July 26th, 2005, 02:17 AM
((Hey guys, just because you move at the speed of light doesn't mean LKS and NTL have to...))

Having finally caught up with him, Rio peered apprehensively over the grass to where Sengalo lay. "Um.. hey," she said awkwardly, stepping out from her grassy cover. She sat down beside the rock, flicking her tail slightly. She wasn't sure what to say, maybe it was the fact that she'd been alone for so long, but she didn't have such great social skills.

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 02:18 AM
Scout gets out of the water and shakes himself dry. "He's not goino kill anyone no one's gonna die Kovujin. And besides even if he comes while he's asleep there's no way he could sleep through an attack. If lions were being attacked he'd get right up and help" Scout didn't really know he was just trying to be comforting. "There's no way 1 lion could take out an entire pride no matter how powerful Sengalo is." Scout said. He nuzzled his paw. Truth was Scout was really worried about Sengalo as well what if he went after his family or Kara's family or Kara or him?

Katse
July 26th, 2005, 02:19 AM
Sengalo's ears twitched and he layed his eyes on the lioness. At first, he didn't say a thing, just watched as she moved closer to him. He looked down for a second then away. "Hi..." he said softly, "...I could've sworn I heard something... Were you following me...?" He looked down at Rio, his expression calm, yet emotionless.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 02:20 AM
"Yes I know, but My family doesnt live anywhere near Pride Rock, We live by ourselves, If he found out and came in the den there wouldn't be enough room for me to keep him away from Kara, and my family.." Kovujin said sadly

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 02:23 AM
"So I'll gather up everyone I know to protect you and your family from Sengalo. " Scout said. " I would rather die trying to save you and your family". Scout said obviously Kovujin's family meant a lot to Scout so much he'd put his body on the line for them to keep them safe.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 02:24 AM
Kovujin smiled "Thats alright you don't need to do that, Our place.. Is a secret, I don't want anyone to know about it Scout, So don't go off telling people to protect us.. Please" Kovujin said obviously cheered up at Scout's words of wisdom.

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 02:28 AM
"All right I won't run off telling people about it. I pinky swore that I won't and I'm gonna keep that promise, but I am going to protect you and your family because I don't know how I'd live if Sengalo took away any of you". Scout said. Obviously Kovujin telling Scout that he could take them all out one by one didn't make Scout feel too good. Now he had an awful pain in his stomach and would shiver with terror about once every 10 minutes.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 02:30 AM
"How about we just forget we had this conversation and just relax the rest of the day, I'm getting the shivers thinking of Sengalo myself"

Katse
July 26th, 2005, 02:31 AM
((Sengalo gives peoples the heebidy-jeeblies!:p))

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 02:35 AM
"How about we just forget we had this conversation and just relax the rest of the day, I'm getting the shivers thinking of Sengalo myself"

"Sounds good to me" Scout says nuzzling Kovujin's paw. He jumps into the water and playfully tackles Kara into the water as they resume wrestling.

Sombolia
July 26th, 2005, 02:35 AM
"Um.. a little," Rio said, meeting his gaze. "Just - I wanted to, y'know, say.. something. About them - they're jerks." Great insult. Very smooth. "Just thought I'd let you know there's atleast somebody on your side.." She was embarrassed, but aside from her words, it didn't show. Much.

Katse
July 26th, 2005, 02:38 AM
Sengalo expression softened slightly. He looked away from her for a second. "Yeah..." he said with a sigh, "...I should've known they would've done something to me sooner or later... I'm used to it..." He looked back at her. "I believe I've seen you before, a few weeks back. It was only a glimpse, though. I wasn't able to catch your name."

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 02:41 AM
Kovujin watched the two wrestle in the water, he in turn accidentally fell asleep beside Nela.
Kovujin dreamt of what he thought, in his dream he came home from the waterhole and there he saw Nela, dead on the ground with claw marks everywhere, Reno, Mara and Kara were dead too, they have teeth marks in the necks, Kovujin paniced, he ran outside to find Sengalo, "No, not you" Kovujin said in his dream, Sengalo lunged towards him with claws out and teeth bared, "Nooo!" Kovujin yelled awaking from his dream sweating and breathing heavily,
Kovujin looked around Nela was still beside him, Kara and Scout were in the Waterhole still and Mara and Reno were inbetween Him and Nela safe and sound, He must have been asleep for about 30 minutes. Kovujin regained his breath in a matter of minutes. This time he wasnt falling asleep to face that dream ever again.

Sombolia
July 26th, 2005, 02:52 AM
Sengalo expression softened slightly. He looked away from her for a second. "Yeah..." he said with a sigh, "...I should've known they would've done something to me sooner or later... I'm used to it..." He looked back at her. "I believe I've seen you before, a few weeks back. It was only a glimpse, though. I wasn't able to catch your name."

"Yeah.. well, they were pretty pathetic," she said, managing a slight smile. "..And the name's Rio. And you're.. Sengalo.. right?" Ahh.. maybe he's the one I heard at Pride Rock, she mused.

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 02:53 AM
Scout really wanted to do something to help Kovujin. He just didn't know what? "Wanna come in the water with us Kovujin it might help take your mind off Sengalo" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 02:54 AM
"No thanks Scout, I'll stay over here.. Incase something happens" Kovujin said monitering his surroundings
---
Kara jumped on top of Scout's head pushing him under water "Opps" she said playfully

Katse
July 26th, 2005, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Sombolia
"Yeah.. well, they were pretty pathetic," she said, managing a slight smile. "..And the name's Rio. And you're.. Sengalo.. right?" Ahh.. maybe he's the one I heard at Pride Rock, she mused.

"Right you are, miss," replied Sengalo calmly with a small smile and a nod. "Have you been here long," he asked, "long before I saw you, I mean."

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 02:59 AM
Scout surfaces sopping wet. "You're gonna pay for that princess" Scout said playfully he backs up a few paces and playfully lunges at Kara knocking her into the water.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 03:00 AM
"oof!" Kara said while falling in the water -Splash!-
Kara decided to stay under water a while and wait for Scout to look over and try to find her.

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 03:03 AM
"oof!" Kara said while falling in the water -Splash!-
Kara decided to stay under water a while and wait for Scout to look over and try to find her.

Scout couldn't seem to find her. Scout saw a shadow of something under the water behind him. "Ha Ha I found you Kara." Scout says with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 03:03 AM
Kara had no choice but to come up, She came up and wrapped her arms around Scouts neck and pulled him in with her
"Now your wet again!" Kara said laughing.

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 03:06 AM
Scout surfaces and playfully holds her down underwater.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 03:07 AM
Kara pushes up trying to get air she really didn't have a chance to get any once she pulled Scout in,

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 03:08 AM
Scout felt bad for her. He was just playing around. "I'm sorry Kara. " Scout says with a forgiving lick on the cheek.

Kovu The Lion
July 26th, 2005, 03:09 AM
"Its okay, I still love you" Kara said licking Scout on the cheek back playfully.

((ooc:cya i got to go to bed -.-))

Simba22
July 26th, 2005, 03:11 AM
Scout smiles. "Hey wanna race a few laps around the water?" Scout said. First person to get from one side of the corner to the other twice wins."

Sombolia
July 26th, 2005, 06:31 AM
"Right you are, miss," replied Sengalo calmly with a small smile and a nod. "Have you been here long," he asked, "long before I saw you, I mean."

"No.. just got here a few weeks ago," she replied, loosening up. "Came in from the desert - quite a change. What about you?"