PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Scout is hanging out at Pride Rock with Kovujin's daughter. He wonders where Kala was he hasn't seen her in a few days and wanted to play with her.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Kovujin walked up to the top of Pride Rock, he was over quite a bit of land, he was so high up. he could see everything from up here, The Pride Lands was so peaceful from up here, the only animals you could see was the Elephants that were close by. Kovujin sighed and walked down to go to the Waterhole.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Scout runs up and jumps onto his back. "Everything okay big brother"? Scout says Playfully.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Kovujin laughed "Hey! yeah everythings just fine, Its just i've been wondering, If Nela would stay here again tonight.. I mean you liked it when we spent the Night at Pride Rock. But... We like it back at our place too, but I like it here also... I just don't know what to do." Kovujin said.
"I was hoping to stay here, for about a week or so.. But i'll just have to wait and see what Nela thinks, Besides what ever she says, I'll do." Kovujin smiled.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 05:53 PM
"OHHHH" Scout says sadly. He was really hoping that Kovujin and his family would stay forever. He had all ready made friends with Kovujin's kids. And he really didn't know how often he would be able to see him.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Kovujin looked into the Den at Nela and the 2 Cubs, "Wheres Kara?" Kovujin said questionatly to Scout,
"Kara! where are you?" Kovujin yelled,
"Daddy i'm right here!" Kara said smiling,
"I just went to the Waterhole for some water,"

Kovujin smiled "Okay, I thought I lost you...again" Kovujin said remembering the times Kara tried escaping as Cub.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Scout didn't know when he'd be able to see Kara again. So he wanted to talk to her for a minute..... " Kara would you come here for a sec"? Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 05:59 PM
"Sure Scout, What do you need" Kara said questionatly

Lion King Stu
July 24th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
''well, we have to react the scene don't we Twi'' she said with a big grin :D and a cheeky wink ;) she cuddled into Twilights mane as they explored the elephant graveyard once more ''where do you wanan go first?'' she smiled

"Well I guess we have to" Twilight smirked up at Nala and softly purred as she cuddled up in his mane.
"I don't know there really isn't a specific place to visit in the graveyard" Twilight replied pawing Nala's head softly "We can pad about and see where it takes us....sure theres places we never visted before when we were cubs" he said glancing about before looking back and smirking "Mind find something fun or intresting".

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 06:05 PM
"I just wanted to tell you that if you and your dad go back to your home tonight I just don't know how often I'll be able to see u or your dad. But I want you to know that you or your dad are always going to be able to visit me. I made you a little something that will show you and me will always be friends I'll be right back."

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Kara looked surprised "Okay."
Kovujin looked at Scout, "What are you up too.." Kovujin said smiling.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 06:10 PM
"I wanted to give you two something that's going to show that we'll always be friends." Scout said before running off. He runs off to get two necklaces that Scout obviously took weeks trying to make. He puts one on both of them. "I hope this means a lot to u guys cause these necklaces mean a lot to me. And I really took a long time in making them." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 06:11 PM
Kara looked at the necklace Scout gave to her,
"Its so cute, Thanks Scout it really means a lot to me" Kara said nuzzling Scout.
Kovujin looked at Scout and Kara. "Yup, They will be...in the end" Kovujin said. "And, Thank you Scout, It shows we'll be friends ...Forever" Kovujin smiled

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kara looked at the necklace Scout gave to her,
"Its so cute, Thanks Scout it really means a lot to me" Kara said nuzzling Scout.
Kovujin looked at Scout and Kara. "Yup, They will be...in the end" Kovujin said. "And, Thank you Scout, It shows we'll be friends ...Forever" Kovujin smiled

Scot nuzzles Kara back. He has to literally bite his lip to not start crying again. These guys were like Scout's second family. He turns to Kovujin and smiles.... tears all ready coming down but he quickly wipes them away like it never happened. "I'll come and visit you guys every day" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Kovujin smiled, "I'll make sure I visit you every day also Scout.. Besides who said we were leaving?" Kovujin smiled at Scout. He obviously saw the tears before Scout whiped them away, "I'll always come visit you, a few more weeks and my whole family can walk over and see you" Kovujin smiled,

Kara looked at Scout, she too had seen the Tears from his eyes, "I'll come visit you too everday also Scout!" Kara said smiling getting close to Scout so her fur touched his.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 06:24 PM
"Thanks you guys it really means a lot to me. That's why I had decided to make those necklaces for you two because you guys meant so much to me. I wish there was something more I can give you two But, I could give you everything that matters most to me besides you guys and it still wouldn't be enough to pay you guys back for everything you did for me" Scout said.

He seems to think about something.

And then gives Kara a quick lick on the cheek.

"Consider that my way of saying thanks"Scout says with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Kara's face turned bright red and she giggled "Hehe, well your welcome" Kara said while licking him back on the cheek.
"Scout, You say this like We did something big for you, When actually I should be saying it. if you remember your the one who saved my life, I owe you more than anything in the world, And I still havnt figured out a way to pay you back for saving me.." Kovujin said looking down at the floor, "The only thing I have given you.. Is a simple thanks.." Kovujin said trying to hold back his tears. Scout had given him so much, He loved him so much, and Kovujin loved Scout too, If he could he would give the world to Scout for saving him but everyone knows you can't.
"Thanks Scout.. For everything you've done for us," Kovujin said looking down at the necklace Scout had made for him and Kara.

Kara looked up at her daddy, he seemed depressed "Daddy..What do you mean Scout saved you?" She asked
"Its a long story, To put it short, I was attacked by Hyenas, and Scout, Subira, and Princess Kiara, Plus Ballard brung me back to the Pride Lands and helped me get back to normal, I owe them my life.." Kovujin said to his daughter.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Kara's face turned bright red and she giggled "Hehe, well your welcome" Kara said while licking him back on the cheek.
"Scout, You say this like We did something big for you, When actually I should be saying it. if you remember your the one who saved my life, I owe you more than anything in the world, And I still havnt figured out a way to pay you back for saving me.." Kovujin said looking down at the floor, "The only thing I have given you.. Is a simple thanks.." Kovujin said trying to hold back his tears. Scout had given him so much, He loved him so much, and Kovujin loved Scout too, If he could he would give the world to Scout for saving him but everyone knows you can't.
"Thanks Scout.. For everything you've done for us," Kovujin said looking down at the necklace Scout had made for him and Kara.

Scout was amazed and taken back he had no idea he meant so much to Kovujin. Way Scout saw it , it was always him getting into trouble and Kovujin being the friend he is bailing him out. Scout looked down sadly. "It wasn't me who really saved your life Kovujin it was Karifu. I was just the one who went up to u and told Karifu to help you." Scout looked down even further now depressed that he wasn't the one who saved his life.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout was amazed and taken back he had no idea he meant so much to Kovujin. Way Scout saw it , it was always him getting into trouble and Kovujin being the friend he is bailing him out. Scout looked down sadly. "It wasn't me who really saved your life Kovujin it was Karifu. I was just the one who went up to u and told Karifu to help you." Scout looked down even further now depressed that he wasn't the one who saved his life.

"When I saw you Scout, I asked you to save me, only you could hear me. You could have told them I was dead, instead you told them I was alive, You were the one who came up to me, no one else did, They were all afraid it seemed like, But you came up to me only you did. I have to thank you for that and so, I consider you saving me, You played a part in saving me anyways." Kovujin said smiling at Scout.

Kara looked at Scout, "Scout you saved him, Wow... Your really brave.." Kara said purring.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 06:42 PM
"I still feel like I have to pay you two back for being such good friends to me. I just well I wish I could have done more for you too especially you Kara". Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Kara looked at Scout, "What do you mean, You don't owe me anything" she said smiling, "Just, your friendship is all I want" Kara explained

Kovujin looked at Scout, "Yeah, Well your also a good friend to me, well never mind your not a good friend, Your a Best Friend" Kovujin said while Nuzzling Scout. "Lets go do something how about that, try and forget about all this" Kovujin said.

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Kago walked up to Kovujin and whispered to him. "I think Kara has a crush on Scout."

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Kovujin whispered to Kago, "Yeah I know... I could tell that the first day she met him hehe"
"They'll make good friends in the Future, really good friends, They will probably be even more than friends, watch out Kago you might be a grandfather." Kovujin said smiling and whispering in Kago's ear.

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 06:52 PM
"But if they become too close, you might need to worry more." Kago whispered back to him. They still have time to grow, but still he felt better that there was at least 1 other lion in his family besids him.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Kovujin looked at Kago, "Worry, Worry about what?" Kovujin said curiously, not being a father long he didn't know much about parenting.

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 06:55 PM
"Unless you never learned much about lions and lionesses, lions aren't the ones who have to give birth." Kago said as he was taken back at what Kovujin said.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 06:56 PM
"Oh, I see, Yeah I know what your talking about" Kovujin whispered to Kago. "But if that did happen, I'd be with Kara all the way, I'm sure Scout would to," Kovujin said finally getting what Kago was talking about.

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 07:05 PM
Kago looked at Scout and Kara. "Did she ever tell you she didn't like lions? I'm sure most lioness cubs have and it gets ironic in the end." Kago said smiling.

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 07:05 PM
Karifu walked up to Kago
"hey how you doing"

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 07:06 PM
"Yes, she told me that, but she usually keeps things to her self, I ask her if theres things she wants to tell me she just says no, But I trust she'll come to either me or Nela when the time is right" Kovujin whispered to Kago.

Kovujin saw Karifu come up
"Hello Karifu. How are you today?"

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 07:10 PM
"Hello Kovu,and i'm fine,"

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 07:11 PM
"Thats good to hear" kovujin said

"Hey Scout, How about we leave this place and go do something?" Kara asked.

Kovujin overheard what Kara said, He would watch them as they left to see where they went..If Scout decided to go, He didn't know if Karifu or Kago had heard her whisper the comment to Scout

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Scout walks off with Kara standing side by side. "I wonder what's up with the parents" Scout said. "Your dad seemed really eager to drop the topic" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Kara looked at Scout "What do you mean Drop the Topic what were they talking about?" Kara asked, she wasnt really listening to her father talking to the Grown Ups. Besides they did talk about more than one thing. "Sorry Scout i'm not really a good listener" Kara chuckled.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 07:18 PM
"I'm not too sure" Scout said. But he obviously felt a little worry. "It was something about me and You I think." Scout said confused he had no idea what was going on did his best friend and his dad believe something bad was going to happen to her because of him.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 07:19 PM
"Hmm I don't know either, They were probably trying to think up another rule" Kara sighed "I hate those,"

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 07:22 PM
"Hmm I don't know either, They were probably trying to think up another rule" Kara sighed "I hate those,"

"Me too" Scout said rolling his eyes at the parents. "I don't care what there rule is me I will always think of you as one of my best friends, Now let's go have some fun. What do you want to do?" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Kara smiled" Your my best friend too Scout, I don't know this is only my second day in the Pride Lands, What would you normally do to have fun?" Kara asked.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 07:25 PM
" Well I love to play Tag and Hide and Seek. or we could frolic in the water down at the watering hole". Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Kara laughed, "Wow they sound like fun, I know how to do Tag, But you pick for me" Kara smiled,
------Meanwhile
Kovujin walked up to the point of the Pride Rock, He could see Kara and Scout, "Take good care of her Scout" Kovujin said, but his words were lost in the wind, "I'm trusting you..."

Kara stopped and looked behind her, She could make out a figure on Pride Rocks point, she just turned back around and followed Scout

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 07:36 PM
"Let's play Tag then" Scout says not nticing the same figure that Kara noticed. "And guess what..........." Scout tags her with a paw. "Tag you're it!" Scout says cheerfully as he runs off laughing. "I bet you can't catch me Kara." Scout shouts.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 07:37 PM
"Hey!" Kara yells, she started running up to Scout trying to catch up , but can't seem to catch up to Scouts speed. "Blast hes fast." Kara laughed at her remark "hey that rhymes".
Kara decided to push her self to the maximum and ran as fast as she could and finally got Scout, "Tag! your it now!" she said running away from Scout.

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
Karifu walked up to Kago
"hey how you doing"

"Good morning, Karifu." Kago said as he kissed her. "I'm fine, how about you?"

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 08:04 PM
"im ok too"she said nuzzeling him"hey wheres the hamster"lol

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Kago: The uhhhh hampster? *looks to the water hole where the hampster's floating on its back* It ran away.

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Karifu:ha ok,i thought it was quiet with no sqeaking,so what you wanna do today "?

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 08:06 PM
"Hey!" Kara yells, she started running up to Scout trying to catch up , but can't seem to catch up to Scouts speed. "Blast hes fast." Kara laughed at her remark "hey that rhymes".
Kara decided to push her self to the maximum and ran as fast as she could and finally got Scout, "Tag! your it now!" she said running away from Scout.

Scout quick as a fox dashes off to tag Kara. Scout tags her. "Tag you're it! Scout says tagging her"Time out for 1 sec whenever you get tired we could go to the watering hole and take a dip in there if you know how to swim we can play in the water" Scout says. "Okay Time back in. Okay new rule see that white tree straight down that's base. You can't tag the person while he's on base. But he's only allowed to stay on base for 20 seconds." Scout says.

He runs off.

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Karifu:ha ok,i thought it was quiet with no sqeaking,so what you wanna do today "?

Kago: *hopes Karifu doesn't wanna go swimming* I don't know, you?

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 08:08 PM
"Okay," Kara said running after Scout. she tagged him "Got ya" She said and ran to the tree, she touched it with her side and started to gather her breath for a second and ran off again.

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Kago
Kago: *hopes Karifu doesn't wanna go swimming* I don't know, you?
Karifu:oh i dont mind just a little explore would do for me

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 08:09 PM
Karifu:oh i dont mind just a little explore would do for me

Kago: *sighs quietly* Ok, which way then its your choice. *looks at the possible options*

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Karifu:well it's setteld then

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 08:15 PM
"Okay," Kara said running after Scout. she tagged him "Got ya" She said and ran to the tree, she touched it with her side and started to gather her breath for a second and ran off again.

Scout ran after her. Scout thinks of an idea since he knew exactly his way around the pridelands he'd cut her off without her knowing it.

Scout runs off a different direction. And as Kara was running Scout jumps out right in front of her and tags her."You're it" Scout said as he playfully jumped over Kara and ran at full speed.

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Karifu:well it's setteld then

Kago: Which way :confused:

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Karifu:your choice,you make the desion

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Karifu:your choice,you make the desion

Kago: Ummmm...I don't care.

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 08:18 PM
Karifu:towards the water hole

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Karifu:towards the water hole

Kago: *has an 'oh no' expression* Ok. *walks to the water hole*

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Kara looked shocked "Where did you come from" Kara said as she got on all fours again and started running from Scout, "I'll get you for that!" She Caught up with Scout in about 3 minutes of running "Tag!" Kara said, "Okay, Lets stop for a while" Kara said panting heavily.

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 08:20 PM
Kago: *has an 'oh no' expression* Ok. *walks to the water hole*
Karifu:i wanna play,relax and swim

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Scout stops. ANd lies down not even breaking a sweat. He was so full of energy. "Hey do you like to wrestle"? Scout said hoping she would say yes.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 08:22 PM
"If you mean this!" Kara said pouncing on Scout pinning him down. "then yes I do love it" kara grinned

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Karifu:i wanna play,relax and swim

"Ok." Kago said as he began to walk, he was sweating by now.

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Karifu sees Kago
"whats wrong,you look sad or something"

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 08:27 PM
"I'm fine, just hot, that's all." Kago said as they approached the water hole.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 08:28 PM
"If you mean this!" Kara said pouncing on Scout pinning him down. "then yes I do love it" kara grinned

"Cool You like the same things I do. I'm sure I'm gonna want to hang out with you every single day you're like one of my sisters Kara. So before we wrestle and stuff tell me a little about yourself you know since we're friends now I just want to find out as much as I can about you. You know Likes dislikes that kind of thing." Scout says playfully pushing Kara off him.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Kara didn't know where to start, she didn't want to sound like a big mouth, "Well, I like to play a lot, But i don't have as much energy as you do Scout... I hate baths.. thats the thing I hate the most and my daddy not letting me go out on my own, this is the first time he has let me...ever but.. he doesnt know i'm gone. or does he, and what I love...What I love Scout is you." Kara said blushing

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 08:38 PM
Scout nearly falls over a rock after she said that she loves him. Cause Scout felt the same way about Kara except he never told her.

" I love you too" Scout said nuzzling her. "I hate baths too And my parents always telling me to stay close to home and to not wander My parents treat me like I'm some kind of criminal or that I'm some troublemaker or something I love my parents but I really hate that. I never knew you felt like that about me. While we're out here telling each other the truth Let me tell you that I've had a crush on you for quite a while now. I didn't wanna tell you cause I didn't think you'd feel the same way. I think your parents don't trust me around you"Scout said concerned.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Kara smiled nuzzling Scout back affectionatly "It doesnt matter what our parents think, As long as we love each other they can't keep us away from each other....And besides you are a troublemaker" Kara smiled pushing him playfully.
"And Scout, The first time I saw you when my dad brung me here, I felt the same way you felt, I loved you since then too" Kara smiled.
"If my dad trusted you to know where we lived, he would trust you to be with me.." Kara said.

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Well I guess we have to" Twilight smirked up at Nala and softly purred as she cuddled up in his mane.
"I don't know there really isn't a specific place to visit in the graveyard" Twilight replied pawing Nala's head softly "We can pad about and see where it takes us....sure theres places we never visted before when we were cubs" he said glancing about before looking back and smirking "Mind find something fun or intresting".

''indeed we do'' Nala said with an even bigger grin :D ''i suppose there isn't a specific place to visit'' she said looking round ''let's try find somepart of the graveyard we've never seen before though she smirked ''could be fun''

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Scout playfully pushes her back. "I'm glad you still love me even though I am a trouble maker Kara. I never had anybody love me when I was a trouble maker. You're right who cares what our parents think. It's our lives let us live it the way we want too. I want you and me to be together forever"Scout says.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 08:45 PM
Kara smiled "Together forever, sounds romantic... If My parents did not let me see you, I'd still come out at night and visit you when there asleep" Kara said while licking Scouts cheek, "You want to go to the Waterhole and swim a while?" Kara asked Scout.

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 09:03 PM
"I'm fine, just hot, that's all." Kago said as they approached the water hole.
"yeah me too,i can't wait to have a cool off"

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 09:03 PM
Kala looked round and sighed, she couldn't see anyone she knew and she was bored, she sat down by the water hole and drank water hoping someone would come along soon...

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 09:04 PM
"yeah me too,i can't wait to have a cool off"

Kago jumped in and hoped that Karifu missed the hampster in the middle of the Water hole.

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Karifu doesn't miss it,but is unsure of what it is
"what's that in the water"

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 09:06 PM
"Looks like a hampster." Kago said as he got closer. "I think it committed suicide by drowning itself."

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 09:07 PM
"it doen't look like that one i liket it looks like a drowned rat"

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 09:08 PM
"It does doesn't it." Kago said as he threw it. It hit Kovujin's face.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 09:10 PM
Kovujin looked at Kago in the water with Karifu, "What was that?" he looked down at the ground, "Oh crap! what is that!" Kovujin looked at it smelling it... "Smells like...A dead...Hampster..." Kovujin said as he padded up to the water and took a few drinks of water.

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 09:12 PM
"Uhh, that was your hampster, I accidentally drowned it." Kago confessed.

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 09:13 PM
"you ,YOU,how did you do that!"

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Kovujin flinched at the loud voice of Karifu "Yeowch, hes in for it now..." Kovujin said sadly.

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 09:14 PM
"I forgot that the thing was in my mouth when I took a bath yesterday." Kago said. "It wasn't movin"

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 09:15 PM
"you took it in your mouth,why?"

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 09:15 PM
"How do I pick it up otherwise?" Kago said

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 09:16 PM
"Well why did you need to pick it up in the first place"

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 09:24 PM
"Kovujin gave it to me." Kago said.

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 09:25 PM
"ok....well the hamster was boring anyway,lets just forget the whole thing and have fun eh?"

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Kovujin sighed he too thought he would get in trouble. "Mind if i join ya'll?" Kovujin asked.

"Well never mind, I need to get back to my family see if Nela is awake yet and the cubs also." Kovujin said
"IF you find Kara and Scout.. Tell them I said hi" Kovujin asked as he turned around and padded his way to Pride Rock

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 09:30 PM
"sure thing,see ya round"

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 09:32 PM
Kovujin was half way to Pride Rock when he saw Kara and Scout, they were beside each other, really close, Seems like something had gone on between the two, He decided that he didn't need to interfere, Kara was growing up and could handle things on her own. Kovujin slid across the grass silently till he was out of view of Kara and Scout, When he got to Pride Rock He hopped up the stones of Pride Rock and Ran into the Den to see if Nela and the cubs had awoke yet... They were still asleep, Hmm they must havent got to sleep well last night.. Kovujin laid beside his family and blocked the wind that was blowing so he could keep the Cubs and Nela warm.

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Karifu went back to the den she wasnt feeling to good

Kovu The Lion
Kovujin heard the rattle of a stone, He looked up and looked towards the entrance and saw a lioness, it was Karifu, "Karifu, You okay?" Kovujin asked worriedly

Nala The Lion
Kala looked at the strange lion in the water, ''swim, swim, swim'' she smiled sweetly :-)

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Kovujin heard the rattle of a stone, He looked up and looked towards the entrance, "Karifu, You okay?" Kovujin asked worriedly
Karifu:no i feel ill and faint

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 09:42 PM
"Oh poor thing, Would you like to lay over here, I'm blocking the wind so you can stay warm?" Kovujin asked, "It's the least I could do"

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 09:43 PM
"yeah ok,thanks Kovu,i don't know why i feel ill though"

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 09:44 PM
"Your welcome, Hope you get feeling better"

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Karifu really started to get pains
"ow,oh god,i feel so bad"

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Kovujin started to worry about Karifu, "Where does it hurt?, Maybe Asha should take a look at you?" Kovujin asked.

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 09:47 PM
"mainly ariund my legs and stomach,i wonder why"she quinced in pain

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 09:49 PM
Kovujin didn't know anything about medicine or cures, or what was wrong with Karifu, He wished he could help her. "I'm sorry, I...I don't know anything about Medicines, I can-Can't Help you" Kovujin said sadly. "Maybe your having cramps..?"
"Would you like me to go get Kago for you?" Kovujin asked politely.

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Kala tried to roar ''rooooooooooar'' she purred softly ''arh man, why can't i roar and whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy is no one listening to me'' Kala cried :(

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 10:15 PM
Scout licks her back twice on the cheek. "Sure I'd love to go swimming race ya there". Scout said hoping she'd except his challenge.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 10:16 PM
"Sure lets go, 3, 2, 1 GO!" Kara yelled,
Kara and Scout started running full speed towards the Waterhole, and in about a few minutes they were there Scout won easily.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 10:17 PM
Scout got there first. "I win but your runner up prize is a kiss from me" Scout says with a smile he licked her. Scout dived in getting her all wet.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 10:18 PM
"Yay!, I love that Prize" Kara said nuzzling Scout.
"Last one in is a fat rhino" Kara said
"Hey , You got me wet" Kara said jumping in splashing Scout

Kara got out of the water "Oh no I almost forgot" Kara said taking off the two necklaces she had on "Don't want to lose these" She said smiling, The necklaces was the ones Scout had given her and The one she had been wearing her whole life.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 10:20 PM
Of course Kara got in there last."You're the most beautiful Rhino I've ever seen" Scout says with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 10:22 PM
Kara got back into the water after removing her necklaces and putting them in a safe spot so she wouldnt lose them. "Its cool in here" Kara said smiling,

Lion King Stu
July 24th, 2005, 10:24 PM
''indeed we do'' Nala said with an even bigger grin :D ''i suppose there isn't a specific place to visit'' she said looking round ''let's try find somepart of the graveyard we've never seen before though she smirked ''could be fun''

"Yeah sounds good to me" Twilight smirked to Nala "Sure theres a few caves in this place; still remember the one I went in last" he said thinking back "I went in and nearly didn't come out; at least that place isn't full of hyenas anymore...I hope" he smiled "Could ruin the fun for a perfect evening" he laughed softly.

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Kala quietly sits in a huff... ''am i the only one here or something?'' Kala said a little confused

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 10:28 PM
Kara got back into the water after removing her necklaces and putting them in a safe spot so she wouldnt lose them. "Its cool in here" Kara said smiling,

Scout floats on his back. Scout was the happiest he could ever be. Scout was never like this around girls he thought must girls were disgusting before Kara. He never thought he'd love a girl but Kara was so much different then the other girls Scout had met. He playfully swims up behind her and playfully dunks her head underwater.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Kara goes under water for a moment and rushes back up gasping for air
"are you crazy?" Kara said, "Your gonna pay for that" kara giggled, Pushing Scouts head under the water. then going under water when he came up to hide from him

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 10:35 PM
Kala quietly sits in a huff... ''am i the only one here or something?'' Kala said a little confused

{Where is Kala now?}

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 10:37 PM
"Scout, can I see you for a minute?" Kago asked from the other end of the waterhole.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 10:37 PM
Kara goes under water for a moment and rushes back up gasping for air
"are you crazy?" Kara said, "Your gonna pay for that" kara giggled, Pushing Scouts head under the water. then going under water when he came up to hide from him

"Oh Kara come out come out wherever you are" He said playfully. "No use hiding I am great at Hide and Seek" Scout said with a grin. He holds in his breath and dives under to find her.

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 10:38 PM
{Where is Kala now?}

{Still at the waterhole as stated few pages back :o :( }

Kovu The Lion
Kara comes up for air, "Scout? where did you go?" Kara asked.

Simba22
"Scout, can I see you for a minute?" Kago asked from the other end of the waterhole.

"Yeah pop" Scout said. He swam over. He was worried about what this talk would be about.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Kara saw Scout swimming over to His Dad, "Scout..?" Kara said, She wondered if she should go over to with him, but she didn't she swam back to her necklaces and picked them back on. she sait down at the other side of the Waterhole waiting for him to come back.

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 10:46 PM
"Yeah pop" Scout said. He swam over. He was worried about what this talk would be about.

?You really like Kara huh? Well I wanna talk to you about lionesses in the den.? Kago said as he walked to the den and kept talking.

Lion King Stu
July 24th, 2005, 10:47 PM
((Nala don't forget bout Twilight ^^))

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 10:52 PM
"Hey! What...about me.." Kara said as she watched the two walk off towards Pride Rock.

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 10:58 PM
((Nala don't forget bout Twilight ^^))

{oo sorry, i couldn't see your post - i'll reply now :D}

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 10:59 PM
Kara decided it was probably about time to go home also, She made sure she had on her necklaces and started padding home to Pride Rock. Then she stopped at the sound of a rustle in the grass, something was coming near her. "Wh-Whos there?" Kara said scared, then a rabbit came out of the bushes. Kara sighed and kept walking.

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 11:02 PM
"Yeah sounds good to me" Twilight smirked to Nala "Sure theres a few caves in this place; still remember the one I went in last" he said thinking back "I went in and nearly didn't come out; at least that place isn't full of hyenas anymore...I hope" he smiled "Could ruin the fun for a perfect evening" he laughed softly.

Nala smiles back at Twilight :-) ''yes the dangers YOU put us in as cubs'' Nala laughed, i think the Hyenas are all gone and so long as no one sisturbs us then it will be a perfect evening'' Nala smiled looking into Twilights eyes

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 11:05 PM
"Do you understand what I told you Scout?" Kago asked hoping the answer is yes.

Lion King Stu
July 24th, 2005, 11:06 PM
Nala smiles back at Twilight :-) ''yes the dangers YOU put us in as cubs'' Nala laughed, i think the Hyenas are all gone and so long as no one sisturbs us then it will be a perfect evening'' Nala smiled looking into Twilights eyes

"Yeah" Twilight smirked "Wonder if anyone else has noticed us gone and where we actually are" Twilight laughed softly "Think this would be the last place they would actually look" he smirked.
"No one ever comes down here at night" he said looking about as the dust blew about slightly.

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 11:08 PM
"Yeah" Twilight smirked "Wonder if anyone else has noticed us gone and where we actually are" Twilight laughed softly "Think this would be the last place they would actually look" he smirked.
"No one ever comes down here at night" he said looking about as the dust blew about slightly.

''well with what happend when we were young and adventureous i don't think they would look here no'' Nala laughed ''it's rather pretty down here at night don't ya think'' Nala replied looking into Twilights eyes

Lion King Stu
July 24th, 2005, 11:14 PM
"Much prettier than it is in the day thats for sure" Twilight smirked to Nala "Can see the stars pretty well down here" he said looking up before looking into Nala's eyes which seemed to sparkle in the light.
"Plus its more eery and exciting" he smirked as he looked at the thin dusty mist that constantly stuck around the graveyard.

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 11:18 PM
"Much prettier than it is in the day thats for sure" Twilight smirked to Nala "Can see the stars pretty well down here" he said looking up before looking into Nala's eyes which seemed to sparkle in the light.
"Plus its more eery and exciting" he smirked as he looked at the thin dusty mist that constantly stuck around the graveyard.

''you can say that again'' Nala smirked ''the stars make it just that bit prettier, it's not much to look at in the day, it is more excting at night'' she replied looking away and back again at Twilight swishing her tail around him

Lion King Stu
July 24th, 2005, 11:23 PM
''you can say that again'' Nala smirked ''the stars make it just that bit prettier, it's not much to look at in the day, it is more excting at night'' she replied looking away and back again at Twilight swishing her tail around him

"Yeah can sure say that again" Twilight replied glancing up at the stars once more "I like the nights sky....always sleeping outside watching the skys" he smirked remaining to look up at the stars.
Twilight purred as he felt Nalas tail and slowly swished his tail across the ground sending a small plume of dust up into the air with each swish.

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 11:38 PM
"Yeah can sure say that again" Twilight replied glancing up at the stars once more "I like the nights sky....always sleeping outside watching the skys" he smirked remaining to look up at the stars.
Twilight purred as he felt Nalas tail and slowly swished his tail across the ground sending a small plume of dust up into the air with each swish.

''me too, the nights sky is always pretty'' Nala said with a smile, looking up at the stars, ''i prefer to gaze at them from the den when it's a cold night, but when it's like this it's nice to be beneath them'' she said smiling once more and looking at the dust Twilight had sent into the air

Lion King Stu
July 24th, 2005, 11:49 PM
''me too, the nights sky is always pretty'' Nala said with a smile, looking up at the stars, ''i prefer to gaze at them from the den when it's a cold night, but when it's like this it's nice to be beneath them'' she said smiling once more and looking at the dust Twilight had sent into the air

"I've always slept outside apart from once or twice" Twilight replied looking down at Nala for moment before looking up once more "Its that story about the great kings that really intrests me....like is it true or not?" he questioned with a smile "Even I don't know what to believe" he said shaking his head slightly with a smile.
"I like to think they helped guide me through Scars reign without to much hastle" he said remembering about all those years under the rule of Scar and dropped his head slightly.

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 12:02 AM
"I've always slept outside apart from once or twice" Twilight replied looking down at Nala for moment before looking up once more "Its that story about the great kings that really intrests me....like is it true or not?" he questioned with a smile "Even I don't know what to believe" he said shaking his head slightly with a smile.
"I like to think they helped guide me through Scars reign without to much hastle" he said remembering about all those years under the rule of Scar and dropped his head slightly.

''i don't think anyone will ever know that Twilight'' Nala replied, looking at Twilight and smiling. ''Maybe they did, Maybe they didn't, who knows'' Nala said curiously, trying to make Twilight feel a little better. ''Scar's gone now - let's not mention him no more - that's in the past to forget now'' she smiled slightly

Lion King Stu
July 25th, 2005, 12:06 AM
''i don't think anyone will ever know that Twilight'' Nala replied, looking at Twilight and smiling. ''Maybe they did, Maybe they didn't, who knows'' Nala said curiously, trying to make Twilight feel a little better. ''Scar's gone now - let's not mention him no more - that's in the past to forget now'' she smiled slightly

"Yeah guess your right" he smiled slightly looking up at Nala and softly nuzzled her cheek "Thanks for that" he smiled slightly as he pulled back before looking up at the sky again "Thank you to" he smirked up at the stars expecting no answer before looking down at Nala again "Well I feel a little better now".

Kago
July 25th, 2005, 12:09 AM
?You really like Kara huh? Well I wanna talk to you about lionesses in the den.? Kago said as he walked to the den and kept talking.

Later.....

"Do you understand what I told you Scout?" Kago asked hoping the answer is yes.

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 12:10 AM
"Yeah guess your right" he smiled slightly looking up at Nala and softly nuzzled her cheek "Thanks for that" he smiled slightly as he pulled back before looking up at the sky again "Thank you to" he smirked up at the stars expecting no answer before looking down at Nala again "Well I feel a little better now".

''it's the truth, were here thats all that matters'' she said softly whilst nuzzling him back ''glad to hear your feeling a little better'' she smiled

Lion King Stu
July 25th, 2005, 12:10 AM
((wow triple post....and with the same post each time :lol:....try to stick to one...and use the edit button))

''it's the truth, were here thats all that matters'' she said softly whilst nuzzling him back ''glad to hear your feeling a little better'' she smiled

"Yeah it is" Twilight purred soflty and nuzzled back for moment before looking up at the sky again "I'm sure everyone goes up once they move on; they don't have to be kings or animals that have done great things" Twilight said looking up at the stars "We will all go there once we move on....thats what I like to think" he smiled at the thought "Little while to go yet though; I'm still young'ish" he smirked looking down at Nala with a slight smile on his face.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 12:11 AM
Scout just runs off to see Kara. He loved his dad very much but he didn't really need something he felt real good about to be told it was bad. He sees her walking. "Hey Kara wait up" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 12:12 AM
"Scout! I've been looking for you!" Kara said excited.
"What did you dad want?" Kara asked curiously

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 12:16 AM
"I missed you so much" Said Scout nuzzling her. "You don't realise how happy you make me feel when I'm with you, my dad just doesn't understand what it's like" Scout says waving his dad off. "I love him so much but he just gets so set in his ways sometimes. I don't care what he says I'm still gonna love you you're my whole life Kara." Scout said. Nuzzling her again.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 12:18 AM
They walk around for a while until Scout sees the girl from yesterday walking along. "Hey Kala" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 12:18 AM
"I missed you too Scout, I love you too I'm also happy when i'm around you" Kara said nuzzling Scout. . "What did he tell you that you shouldnt be with me or something?" Kara asked.
"Oh hi kala" Kara smiled.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 12:22 AM
"No, just a little talk about the "Birds and the Bees". He just doesn't seem to trust me that I'm not going to get over my head. He's cool with me dating you and I don't care if he wasn't I'd still find a way to see you every day. You have to pinky swear to me right now that you and your father will come see me every single day. Especially you Kara." Scout said with love in his eyes.

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 12:23 AM
((wow triple post....and with the same post each time :lol:....try to stick to one...and use the edit button))

"Yeah it is" Twilight purred soflty and nuzzled back for moment before looking up at the sky again "I'm sure everyone goes up once they move on; they don't have to be kings or animals that have done great things" Twilight said looking up at the stars "We will all go there once we move on....thats what I like to think" he smiled at the thought "Little while to go yet though; I'm still young'ish" he smirked looking down at Nala with a slight smile on his face.

(3 posts? :Ohno: :gasp: :eek: how did that happen :confused: i'll delete too of them)

''were both youngish and yes it's nice to think we move on to a nicer place'' Nala nuzzled back at Twilight smiling before licking his face and lying down ''i reckon we sleep here the night'' she said with a grin

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 12:24 AM
"Oh I see, My dad hasnt told me that stuff yet, or unless fathers only tell there sons, hehe..." Kara chuckled, "Aww, Okay I promise" Kara said with her eyes sparkling in the sunlight staring at Scouts, "I'll be here everyday" Kara said smiling happily nuzzling Scout.

Lion King Stu
July 25th, 2005, 12:25 AM
((not you Nala girl that was aimed at Kago...should of said))

"Sleep in the graveyard huh" Twilight replied with a smile "Sounds most intresting and diffrent if I do say so my self" he laughed softly as he got closer to Nala's side to keep her warm.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 12:29 AM
((Sigh Simba22 Empty your, Inbox, Sent messages, I don't know if this counts too but, also your message tracking.. Please... Thanks))

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 12:30 AM
"Oh I see, My dad hasnt told me that stuff yet, or unless fathers only tell there sons, hehe..." Kara chuckled, "Aww, Okay I promise" Kara said with her eyes sparkling in the sunlight staring at Scouts, "I'll be here everyday" Kara said smiling happily nuzzling Scout.

Scout happily nuzzled her back. Scout stops for a second to get something for Kara. He takes 3 long stemmed flowers from the ground and runs up to give her the flowers. "These are for you Madam" Scout says politely with a bow.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 12:31 AM
"Aww there so cute " Kara said grabbing them from Scout with her mouth, She purposely made there noses touch each other,
"Thats for you" Kara said smiling.

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 12:31 AM
((not you Nala girl that was aimed at Kago...should of said))

"Sleep in the graveyard huh" Twilight replied with a smile "Sounds most intresting and diffrent if I do say so my self" he laughed softly as he got closer to Nala's side to keep her warm.

(oh haha, was gunna say :haha: )

''it does doesn't it, it's something we never did and it's certainly different'' she said with a grin ''were older and wiser now, to look after ourselves and we have each other for company'' she replied resting her head on Twilight's

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 12:35 AM
"Aww there so cute " Kara said grabbing them from Scout with her mouth, She purposely made there noses touch each other,
"Thats for you" Kara said smiling.

Scout and Kara look into each other eyes for what seems like forever with big sappy grins on their faces. "Hey I wanna show you something" He says to Kara. "It's somewhere real special, my own little hang out if you will. Maybe it can be our little hangout" Scout says with a wink.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 12:36 AM
Kara looked surprised" You have a hang out place, Wow I can't wait to see it" Kara said following Scout.

"Maybe if our parents wont let us see each other we can come here and stay the nights or just run away here" Kara said.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 12:50 AM
"But you have to promise me not to tell anyone where this place is it's top secret. Only to be known by me and you no one else must no about it no matter what." Scout holds out his pinkie hoping that Kara will shake pinkies with him to swear that she would never tell anyone about this place.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 12:51 AM
"I Promise Scout, I'd never tell anyone anything if you didn't want to" Kara said holding out her pinkie shaking hers with Scouts. "I swear on it" Kara said nuzzling Scout, "If you kept our promise about our place, i'll keep yours" Kara explained.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 12:57 AM
Scout let's out a sigh of relief. He was hoping he could trust Kara. He pushes past these bushes and then climbs into a secret passageway. He helps Kara get down there too. He climbs out of it "Tada here it is impressed?" It was so beautiful there were tons of trees and a nice river that you could swim in Scout had even made a very comfortable bed. This place had it all. "I come up here when I'm feeling low and down." "And
now it can be our little home away from home "Scout said nuzzling her he sure hoped she loved it.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 12:59 AM
Kara stared in bewildered "Its soo big.." Kara said,
"Is so beautiful too Scout" Kara said Nuzzling Scout back
"I love it, Good place to spend the days ahead of us" Kara said smiling at Scout

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 01:05 AM
Kara stared in bewildered "Its soo big.." Kara said,
"Is so beautiful too Scout" Kara said Nuzzling Scout back
"I love it, Good place to spend the days ahead of us" Kara said smiling at Scout

"Maybe we can spend the night together tonight you know just me and you I mean if you want too if you wanna go home I completely understand."Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 01:05 AM
Kovujin awoke in the Den in Pride Rock, "Kara, Scout, Where are you?" Kovujin called out of the Den, he got up went outside down the stones and at the Waterhole, He started Smelling the air, he picked up a scent, That was Scouts scent he could tell it. He followed it, it led into some bushes, he tried to go around them so he didn't make any noise but he couldn't he sneaked through the bushes and looked through some trees, there he saw Scout and Kara sitting together, Thats where they are, Well this must be a secret place of Scouts hes showing Kara, I guess I could keep it a secret seeing he kept mine.. Kovujin started backing out and stepped on a tree branch -Snap!-
"Uh oh" Kovujin said

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 01:06 AM
"Sure i'd love to Scout I'll spend the night here with you" -Snap!- "What was that!" Kara said turning around, She couldn't believe it. , it was Kovujin.
"Opps, Sorry guys if I am.. Bothering you, I got worried about you guys, it was late out at night so I followed your trail here Scout, I see you have a little secret too," Kovujin said smiling.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 01:08 AM
Scout turned around in shock. "What was that"? Scout said looking back and forth for the noise. What if it was his dad or Ballard or Kimmi or KOvujin. He looks behind him. And sees Kovujin just standing there. Scout looks kinda upset that his spot was found.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 01:09 AM
"I'm sorry guys, I just.. Got worried, I see you don't want me here. I erased ya'll trail with blood from an antelope, No one will find you two here, I'll keep this a secret Scout seeing you kept mine, you guys have fun, and come home Whenever you want Kara. I trust you and Scout to be safe" Kovujin said smiling.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 01:22 AM
"Thanks Kovujin you're the coolest" Scout said hugging Kovujin. "Your dad is so cool" Scout says with a shiver he was starting to get kinda cold.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 01:23 AM
"Thanks Dad for not telling anyone, I guess I owe you huh? Kara said

" You don't owe me anything its my job as a father to protect you love birds" Kovujin laughed, "Besides Scout did promise me he wouldnt tell anyone and he did so i'll do the same for him" Kovujin said
"Thanks Daddy" Kara said running to her father hugging his leg.
"I love you daddy" Kara said
"I love you too Kara"
"Scout, Take care of Kara for me now okay?" Kovujin asked

Kovujin started to turn and walk away then "I'm trusting you Scout.." Kovujin said leaving.
Kovujin made his way back to Pride Rock and went into the Den and laid back down and went to sleep.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 01:26 AM
"N>...........ooooooo prob.......lem sir . " Scout says with another shiver. "Thanks again you're a true friend" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 01:28 AM
Kara ran to Scout putting her body on his trying to warm him up.
"here stay close to me, we can share body heat" Kara said licking Scout
"My Dad will keep the secret I know he will"

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 01:30 AM
((Umm... What's happened now? I leave for like 24 hours and more than 50 pages are added to this.O_o' Do you guys ever sleep?))

Originally posted by Sombolia
Rio continued her trek up Pride Rock. She was nearly at the top when.. she heard something? Her ear flickered, she swiveled her head to look at who - or what - was there. Seeing nothing at first, she asked suspiciously, "Who's there?" Maybe there wasn't anything - was she simply being paranoid?

((This might be too far back, but whatever.))
---
Seeing that the lion knew of Sengalo's presence, the adolescent made himself more visible. He walked closer to Priderock, looking up at the female, tilting his head to the side. "You new here," he asked casually.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 01:31 AM
((Yeah I sleep, Slept 12 hours today, Just when we post we Post anyways nah since your interacting with your character... which i think thats your character it doesnt matter. Kara Kovujins daughter and Scout Kagos son have fallen in love and thats about the only thing thats new.))

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 01:34 AM
Scout snuggles against her losing some of the cold he felt. He licked her back. "And I'm going to keep my promise and make sure you're safe as long as I'm still alive you will always be safe Kara I swear it". Scout said. Nuzzling her.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 01:35 AM
Kara loved Scout very much and she loved the way he would cheer her up
"Thanks Scout, you would make a great fath.." Kara stopped, "Well never mind " Kara giggled.

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 01:36 AM
((Umm...O_o 'Kay.... Isn't Kara, like, an infant or am I so behind that it's been weeks and Sengalo's been standing in the same exact spot?))

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 01:36 AM
((Shes A lot older now lol. so yeah you've been standing their for well over a month maybe ;) ))

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 01:38 AM
((Ugh....-_-;.....Then forget my last post... just... ack......))

Simba22
Scout knew what she was about to say. And when the time was right he knew that she would make a great mother too. Scout looked at Kara. "You look even more beautiful at night when the moon is reflecting off you and I didn't even think it was possible for you to look more beautiful.

Kovu The Lion
((Rofl nah just continue on Lmao))

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 01:40 AM
Kara nuzzled Scout "Thanks you look a lot more handsome at night, Makes you look... Mysterious.." Kara purred. swishing her tail back and forth.
"Maybe we should get some sleep" Kara said, "Its been a long day"

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 01:43 AM
"Yeah you're right" Scout says with a yawn he snuggles real close to his new girlfriend and licks her cheek and then closes his eyes snuggled right next to her.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 01:47 AM
"Goodnight Scout" Kara said snuggling up close to Scout, Kara had a dream that night, a very horrible one. that her dad told Kago where they were and Kago punished Scout and she was never allowed to see him again. she wriggled around that night a lot trying to escape the thoughts of the evil nightmare, She woke up throwing her head forward gasping "No!!" Kara screamed. She was breathing heavily. she woke up to the part where her dad and Kago's dad took them away from each other and Kovujin left the Pride Lands never to see Scout again. She looked around for Scout she saw he was right beside him, "It...Was only a dream... Thank god" Kara said she was still scared, her heart beating about 100mps.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 01:50 AM
Scout bolted out of his sleep when he her scream. He was ready to attack whatever was making her scream. He turns from side to side and then he turns to Kara. "Nightmare huh?" Scout says softly.

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 01:50 AM
(('Kay then.... that would make Sengalo an older adolescent, then. Now, he has a black mane all over his neck, but it stops just about on his chest, kind of like adult Kovu's. Let's see, what else.... Is it day or night now? Where are they?))

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 01:51 AM
((Night))

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 01:54 AM
"Yes, I'm sorry Scout for waking you up, It was just so terrible though, Your dad and my dad seperated us, and i could never see you again" Kara started crying.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 01:58 AM
Scout lifts her head up gently. And wipes a few of her tears away. "That's never gonna happen because 1 my dad is cool with us dating and because you father promised to not tell anyone about our place and 2: EVen if my dad did ground and you moved away I don't care how far you move away too I'll sneak off and live with you. Nothing and I mean Nothing Is ever going to sperate me from you." Scout said hugging her and then licks a few of tears away.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 02:00 AM
Kara stopped crying awhile and uttered a few words "Thanks Scout, I love you so much, I don't think I could carry on through life without you, I don't know what i would do if my dream did happen.." Kara said Nuzzling Scout affectionately, "I'm sorry for waking you up" Kara apologized.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 02:04 AM
Kara stopped crying awhile and uttered a few words "Thanks Scout, I love you so much, I don't think I could carry on through life without you, I don't know what i would do if my dream did happen.." Kara said Nuzzling Scout affectionately, "I'm sorry for waking you up" Kara apologized.

Scout nuzzled her back. "I love you too and I don't know if I could carry on through life without you either And don't worry about waking me up whenever you have a bad dream just call my name and I'll be there cause you're not just a part of my life, you are my life."

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 02:05 AM
((Where are Scout and Kara right now?))

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Katse
((Where are Scout and Kara right now?))

[Secret place that Scout showed to Kara who no one else knows about except for Kovujin]

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 02:06 AM
Kara licked Scout, "I'll remember that, Your my life too Scout." Kara smiled at him, "Lets try to get back to sleep", "I love you Scout, thanks for what you told me". Kara fell back asleep as soon as her head hit the grass, she snuggled up close to Scout again trying to keep him warm. Without Scout, Kara wouldnt be Kara, she would be half of someone she isnt. Without Scout, There would be no life, no point in living anymore, This is what Kara thought of Scout. He. Was her world, he's everything she could ever want.

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 02:09 AM
((Okay..... Wait... if this is a month later, wouldn't the events of the later part of SP be about to happen? Kovu would be just finishing up his training and about to meet Kiara again. Sorry, I'm just looking into the plot a bit more. Please excuse me looking too much into it.))

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 02:10 AM
((Don't know... Don't care. ;) well maybe i don't know.. Kovu isnt being RP'd by anyone so no))

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 02:11 AM
"Pleasent dreams Kara" Said Scout in a low whisper. He lays head down right next to Kara's. He hoped Kara knew without her Scout felt like there was no reason to live.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 02:16 AM
The next Morning gave birth to the Sun once again, the sun was shining , the animals were up eating, it was another perfect day to play. Kara woke up next to Scout, She did'nt want to wake him up so she laid here thinking of Scout, he was perfect, she must be the luckiest cub in the world. No one was like Scout, no one she loved him so much, and Scout loved her a lot, they were the perfect couple.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 02:26 AM
Scout wakes up with a yawn. He smiles over at Kara. Never would he prefer seeing a better person when he first gets up. He gives her a morning kiss. "So what do you want to do today Honey? Scout couldn't believe he just called her that. He blushes embarrassed.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 02:27 AM
Kara blushed "I'm honey now?" Kara giggled, She kissed him on the nose, "I don't know what ever you want" kara said getting up on her paws.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 02:31 AM
"You're whoever you wanna be called" Scout said. "Well let's wrestle and play in the water today then we can explore"

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 02:32 AM
"Alright" Kara said while tackling Scout, they rolled and rolled about five times, Scout came up on top,
"Oh darn, I lost that one" Kara laughed.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 02:35 AM
"Alright" Kara said while tackling Scout, they rolled and rolled about five times, Scout came up on top,
"Oh darn, I lost that one" Kara laughed.

"Pinned ya" Scout says with a wide grin on his face. Kara playfully pushes Scout off him. ANd takes him by surprise by pouncing on him when he wasn't expecting it. Scout and Kara rolled around again and this time Kara pins Scout's arms down.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 02:36 AM
"Ha, Pinned ya" Kara said imitating the face Scout used on her, She let Scout up walking away slowly not looking back proud she had pinned Scout, "I guess I'm the best?" Kara said turning back, she saw Scout come back at her they rolled, and fell into the River, "None of us won that one!" Kara laughed.

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 02:38 AM
A reddish brown lion watched the sunrise from his perch atop a boulder by an acacia tree. His, now full, black mane swayed in the morning breeze and he narrowed his bright green eyes at the glare. He still carried a scar over his right eye. Yes, this was Sengalo, but now older. He had managed to properly care for himself in the Pridelands, still living somewhat in hiding. It had been so long that he'd seen someone, they probably wouldn't recognize him. The sun shone on his healthy coat and mane, revealing well toned muscles gained from the fattened prey animals of the Pridelands. He certainly looked much different, much more of a sight to see, than the small, thin adolescent he had come into these lands as those weeks ago. Sengalo also kept to himself even more, but still was the same, otherwise. With a big yawn, revealing his now very sharp canine teeth, Sengalo stretched himself and jumped down from the boulder. He flexed his massive, black claws and ran them down the rock, creating a shrill, screeching noise that rang through the morning savannah. It caused birds to fly and grazers to pause from there meals. Sengalo looked out onto the grassland, a smirk appearing on his maw. Today seemed like a beautiful day for a stroll, so Sengalo did just that. He trotted out from under the shade of the acacia, taking in the fresh smells of the morning. He broke out into a brisk gallop to loosen the tight muscles from sleep. Sengalo continued running until a vaguely familiar scent caught his nose. He slowed to a stop and looked about himself, his ears twitching in all directions, him trying to recognize the scent. It smelled young and there were two of them. Sengalo narrowed his eyes slightly and continued walking, searching for the owners of the scent.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 02:42 AM
"Let's just call that a draw" Scout says with a laugh as he helps out of the water. Once Scout pulls her out he playfully pouces on her pinning her arms down again."I won best 2 out of 3" Scout says with a smile. "I hope we can wrestle every day." Scout said

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 02:44 AM
Kara smiled at Scout, "Yeah you won, heres your prize champion," Kara licked his cheek. "Me too, its fun" Kara said staring into Scouts eyes, his eyes looked like those of a born hunters, but with a carefree kind of nature, a look he had that was strong, but wouldnt hurt a butterfly.

"What do you want to do now, Oh and... Could you let me up Scout", Kara said smiling.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 02:47 AM
Scout hears someone approaching. "Run hide" Scout commanded to Kara. He wasn't gonna let this creature whatever it was hurt his girlfriend.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 02:48 AM
"What do you mean, I don't hear anyone Scout, are you sure its not the Wind or something?" Kara said curiously

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 02:49 AM
Scout hears more twigs snapping like someone approaching. " I'm positive now go save yourself I'll come and get you when it's safe."

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 02:51 AM
Now Sengalo could hear voices. His guesses were right, as the voices sounded full of youth. From what he heard, one of them already knew of his presence. Sengalo standing, at his full height, looked over the grass to see that it was Scout, at least, a slightly older Scout. He arched an eyebrow at the sight, seeing a black, female cub with him. Ah yes, that must be the cub he had seen Nela take those few weeks back.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 02:51 AM
Kara heard it this time, "No I'm not leaving you Scout, If your staying, I'm staying" Kara demanded. "If there is someone, I'd rather die together than live with one of us gone, Besides It could be my dad!" Kara said

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 02:53 AM
Scout was amazed that she'd rather die with Scout then not die at all. Scout was so happy to find a girlfriend like that. " If you're convinced about staying please Stay close to me Kara."Scout says. Sitting right by Kara. Scout was real scared he couldn't let it show though.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 02:55 AM
Kara sat down close to Scout, hoping everything would turn out okay.
"Its okay Scout" She could see the fear in his eyes, he was scared to death.

"Maybe its just... a rabbit or something" kara kept saying trying to reasure Scout.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 02:58 AM
Scout squinted. He could make out the figure somewhat it was bigger then a rabbit. Much bigger. He squinted more. "Oh my gosh It's Sergalo" Scout said his face turning as white as a sheet.

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 02:59 AM
From where he was standing, Sengalo could see that now both cubs knew he was there, and probably freaking out about it, too. He rolled his eyes, then began making his way closer. "You sure know how to make things more dramatic than they really are, kid," he said as he came out from between the grass, a smirk on his face. "Long time, no see."

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 02:59 AM
"Sengalo? Whos that" Kara turned to Scout, his face was white, this lion must not be a good one. She started quivering, "Do-don't hurt us please mr sengalo!" kara cried.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 03:02 AM
"Hello" Scout said. "Why did you follow us"? Scout said. "I helped you get into the pride lands in the first place" Scout said. "Yeah, it's been a long time since I saw you, I wish it was a longer time."

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 03:02 AM
Upon hearing Kara, Sengalo looked down at her, his eyebrows raising slightly. "'Mr.'" he repeated in a questioning tone, arching an eyebrow, "I don't think I look that old!"

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 03:04 AM
Kara looked at Scout, "You know him, Is he a friend of yours? or is a bad guy?" kara asked,
She looked back at Sengalo who replied to her, "I-I'm So-Sorry"
This lion terrified Kara, he looked so evil. Kara couldnt help but start shaking.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 03:04 AM
"Sengalo? Whos that" Kara turned to Scout, his face was white, this lion must not be a good one. She started quivering, "Do-don't hurt us please mr sengalo!" kara cried.

Scout holds onto her protectively. "You've done enough Sengalo now please just get out of here we have done nothing to you".Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 03:05 AM
Kara held onto Scout afraid, from the way Scout was acting, he wasnt a nice lion.

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 03:06 AM
"Hello" Scout said. "Why did you follow us"? Scout said. "I helped you get into the pride lands in the first place" Scout said. "Yeah, it's been a long time since I saw you, I wish it was a longer time."

"I was in the Pridelands long before I met you," Sengalo replied. "I just happened to be in the neighborhood," he added with a shrug, "it's been a while since I've seen a familiar face." Sengalo decided to ignore the Scout's last comment. There was no use in getting into a fight, at least not yet. Sengalo lowered his head down to Kara's level. "And who be this little girl with you," he asked sarcastically with a fake smile, "your girlfriend, perhaps." He stood upright again. "Aren't you a little young for girls?"

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 03:08 AM
Kara showed her paws, "Don't make me scratch you, you good for nothing.. lion.." Kara couldn't think of anything mean to say, she never really said anything mean in her life.... "Just live us alone you brute!" Kara yelled.

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 03:08 AM
Sengalo let out a noise that almost sounded like a sigh. "Fine, whatever you," he answered with a roll of his eyes, "I'll just be on my way then." He turned around and began walking in a different direction.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 03:09 AM
Kara sighed, "Yeah you better leave" Kara said trying to act smart.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 03:09 AM
"I'm mature for my age" Scout replied dryly. "Besides Kara isn't just any girl she's amazing". "Now I don't wanna fight Sengalo, why do you always want to fight me? Just tell me what I did . " Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 03:12 AM
Kara looked over to Scout then at the Lion walking away "And he's a way better lion than you'll ever be!!" Kara screamed, hugging Scout tightly

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 03:15 AM
He was so frightened of seeing Sengalo that he faints.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 03:16 AM
Kara looked at Scout, "Scout!, Scout!" Kara yelled, "Scout wake up!, Scout!" Kara started licking his cheek, "Scout....No.." She layed down beside Scout, Her head on his back. She waited him to wake up.. "Scout.. You were very brave." Kara said whispering in his ear.

Kara watched as Sengalo walked away, "You havnt seen the last of me" Kara said squinching her eyes, When I get older, that lion is going down Kara thought to herself.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 03:18 AM
Scout slowly opens his eyes, "Huh? What happened?" Scout said as he slowly got to his feet.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 03:20 AM
"You passed out when the Lion Sengalo left." Kara said kissing Scout,
"I'm glad your okay, You were very brave back there" kara said smiling at Scout, She embraced him so hard he could hardly breath

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 03:22 AM
Scout hugged her back. He swore to himself that if Sengalo ever layed one paw on Kara he would kill him. No one was ever going to hurt her as long as Scout was was still alive,

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 03:23 AM
"I was scared back there, but I didn't pass out, Whats up with that guy anyways, Did he do something to you before?" Kara asked.
Then Kara thought, "Oh no, He knows where we are, He could tell everyone and everyone will know where we are!" Kara said dissapointed,

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 03:26 AM
"Sengalo mostly keeps to himself he doesn't really hang out with a lot of lions" Scout says reassuringly to Kara. "I don't think he'd ever tell anyone else where we are" Scout said comforting her.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 03:28 AM
Kara smiled and hugged Scout "I hope so, I don't want anyone to know about this beautiful Place," Kara said," Now where were we.. Oh yeah" Kara pounced on Scout, 3 out of 3, its a tie big boy" Kara laughed,

((Night guys))

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 03:29 AM
Kara smiled and hugged Scout "I hope so, I don't want anyone to know about this beautiful Place," Kara said," Now where were we.. Oh yeah" Kara pounced on Scout, 3 out of 3, its a tie big boy" Kara laughed,

((Night guys))

[We'll resume this wrestling match in the morning.]:cheese:

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 03:29 AM
((Hehe Okay :D))

Sombolia
July 25th, 2005, 05:34 AM
((Okay, like, I am never going to get to RP with anybody because I don't slave over the RP? O_o;;

EDIT: Haha.. Sengalo owned them x) ))

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 05:35 AM
((I can throw in Kovujin to RP with you now if you want.. I'm RP'ing a lot once again, because i'm sick and can't go outside or anything -_-))

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 08:15 AM
(Hmm, well you do kinda post a lot but at least it's keeping the RP open. Maybe give Sombi a chance to meet up with your characters or something? ;))

Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Asha giggles and purrs happily up to Katai. "No, I don't want to go..." she smiles to him, "Wow, thank you..." she keeps purring happily, looking up at the stars above them herself.
"It's all true, cos' you are beautiful - just like an angel..." Katai continues to look up to the stars above them, his paws still on Asha's shoulders. He looks back down at her purring happily, "You like it huh?" he smirks and rolls on top of her. In the end, he's the one who gets pinned, "Looks like I made a mistake, hehe." He looks up into her eyes, "Even your eyes are angelic..."

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 08:54 AM
((ooc: Can anyone tell me what time of day it is? I'll just put afternoon, and I can edit my post if its wrong:D))
Subira's eyes flicked for a few minutes.

She closed her eyes again, a debate going on inside her head on whether she should rise to go find her friends, or fall back into a peaceful slumber.
The air seemed a bit chilly, but the moon was let off a luminous glow. Perhaps she would go for a stroll. The weather seemed up to it.

She opened her eyes and yawned, her teeth showing sharp and white. She licked her light brown coat, until she was satisfied that it was clean enough to go outside.

She padded out of the cave, and slowing decended down the steps of Priderock. Her stomach grumbled, and Subira made a mental note to herself, to hunting after her midnight stroll.

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 09:04 AM
(Well according to mine and LKS's posts, it's night time. ;))

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 09:15 AM
((ooc: Thankies KS:D I change it now:cheese:))

Lion King Stu
July 25th, 2005, 10:05 AM
(oh haha, was gunna say :haha: )

''it does doesn't it, it's something we never did and it's certainly different'' she said with a grin ''were older and wiser now, to look after ourselves and we have each other for company'' she replied resting her head on Twilight's

"What would everybody think" he laughed thinking about it "We are older...wiser I don't know" he said jokingly as Nala rested her head on his.
"Yeah we got each other" he purred.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 10:28 AM
[We'll resume this wrestling match in the morning.]:cheese:

Kara looked at Scout
"Hey there" Kara said smiling

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 10:33 AM
Kara tackles Scout down again and pins his arms down. Scout seemed to be concerned about something.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 10:34 AM
"4 out of 3 seems you beat i'm beating you Scout" Kara said looking down at him

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 10:36 AM
{Actually she pinned Scout again because he seemed to be concerned about something and didn't have his mind on the game}

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 10:37 AM
((ooc: my bad i changed it ;) ))

"What seems to be on your mind, you seemed in deep thought when i pinned you" Kara said not letting Scout up.

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 10:37 AM
Subira pricked her ears up to hear the voices of cubs. One sounded like Kara, and she decided to see what the young cubs in love were up to.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 10:40 AM
"Well I'm just kinda worried about Sengalo you know? If he tells anyone I'm dead. I love you so much so I don't want anything to happen to you" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Kara licked Scout, "You mean if he tells anyone We are dead, not just you, and besides, it wouldn't matter we could still see each other" Kara said smiling down at Scout.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 10:45 AM
"I just want you to know that whatever happens Sengalo will never lay a paw on you unless he kills me first. Sengalo will never hurt you unless he kills me first. I am so happy that you're going to still see me if this whole thing blows over. Now I'm ready to wrestle again. " He playfully flips her over pinning her arms down. "Now the score is tied" Scout said with a smile.