PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 10:26 PM
He had to thank Tumai a little later for helping him. He ran off quickly to Kovujin's secret place.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 10:28 PM
Kovujin laid down to go to sleep with Nela and his Cubs. "Goodnight guys" he said Licking each of them on the cheeks.

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 10:28 PM
Kiki looked around for Scout
"Scout Scout SCOUT !!!mommy!!!MOMMY
Karifu:Kiki whats wrong
Kiki:scout has gone
the hamster was eating a nut below them

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 10:30 PM
Tumai heard the scream of Kiki from far away, "gah, Curse these ears of mine, why do I have to hear everything." He said in a low voice so Scout couldnt hear him following him. They would never find Scout at Kovujins place, no one knew of it, But Scout, Nela, Kovujin and Tumai.

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 10:33 PM
Karifu started getting really worried
"sCOUT,SCOUT"

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 10:36 PM
(((Hey guys i gotta go,bye bye p.s look after the sweet inocent little Coco-bean hamster....)))

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 10:37 PM
((Bye *Steps on hampster* haha Jk))

Kago
July 23rd, 2005, 11:06 PM
"What happened, who died, is there a fire?" Kago asked as he drearily woke up to the commotion. "Ballard? Scout?"

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kovujin laid down to go to sleep with Nela and his Cubs. "Goodnight guys" he said Licking each of them on the cheeks.

Nela smiled and licked him back. " I love you too. Goodnight," she said to Kovujin. She turned around and inched the little ones closer to her. "Sleep tight, I love you all." Kara looked innocently up at Kovujin once again, hoping that she was forgiven for going out of the cave. Realizing she was, she smiled and cuddled up next to him.

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 12:46 AM
"we've not got long to go, so i'll race ya there'' she said speeding of towards the elephant graveyard ''just be sure to keep me warm once were there, it's colder in there than it is here''

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 01:01 AM
Kovujin smiled at Nela, "Goodnight" Kovujin said smiling. as he laid down beside Nela.

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 01:09 AM
Nela awoke the next morning feeling much better than she did the day before. Kara was already up, batting pebbles around in a corner of the cave. Mara had moved a few inches closer to Nela, and Reno was feeding himself. All of the cubs were in good health and made it through the night. Nela was worried about this, because a lioness once told her that 70% of newborn cubs don't make it their first night. But all was well, and everyone was happy.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 01:13 AM
Kovujin woke up to see his family doing just fine, the Cubs seemed to be in perfect health, Nela was just fine and he was happy. "Good Morning Nela" Kovujin said while smiling.

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 01:16 AM
"Morning Kovujin," Nela said while licking his face.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 01:17 AM
Kovujin looked out the Waterfall, "Seems like no one found us....Again, Thats good, seems Tumai is keeping his promise." Kovujin said while he licked Nela's face back.
He looked at Kara, "Hey there how are you feeling today?" Kovujin asked Kara.

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 01:21 AM
Kara looked over at Kovujin, her ears perked. "Rock." She exclaimed while batting it around on the floor. Nela laughed. "So informative, isn't she?" she laughed again. "I'm glad Tumai is keeping his promise. If he didn't, we would have no where else to go besides Pride Rock..."

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 01:23 AM
Kovujin laughed at Kara but not to hard or in a way to hurt her feelings "Yes she is" Kovujin said, Kovujin smiled at Nela, "Tumai will keep his promise, Subira told me a lot about him they wouldn't have called him Tumai for nothing" Kovujin said

((OOC: Tumai is Trust Worthy in some Language can't remember))

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 01:27 AM
((okay ^^ ))

"Let's just hope he sticks to it," Nela said to him. Kara had once again worked her magic, and disapeared. "Kara? Where are you?" Nela asked, looking around. Out of nowhere, Kara had jumped from a ledge in the wall and landed right on Kovujin's back. "Boo!" Kara laughed excitedly. "I learned that!"

Nela was awestruck. "How...how did you get up so high sweetie?"

"Jump!" Kara exclaimed.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 01:33 AM
Kovujin must have jumped about 3 feet in fear "Whoa!" Kovujin yelled, He thought they were being attacked "Hey there, Don't do that heh scared me" Kovujin laughed at Kara.

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 01:36 AM
"Roar!" Kara shouted, trying to imitate her father's reaction.

"She must have learned how to do that this morning," Nela said suprisedly. "She's getting so strong and smart."

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 01:38 AM
Kovujin smiled "Knowing she can do that she'll be a great hunter one day,"
Kovujin layed down on the ground so Kara could get off of him without hurting herself. "I wonder how Scout is doing.... With last night and all.." Kovujin said looking at the ground.

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 01:41 AM
Kara hopped off her father's back and looked at him, frowning. She could sense something was wrong. "Scou....Scout?" she mumbled.

"We can take a trip back if you want," Nela said, "to see how he's doing. If he sees you I'm sure he'll feel better."

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 01:43 AM
Kovujin looked at the cubs "I don't think we should, We can't hold to many cubs at once it might be hard to hide with that many Cubs anyways,"Kovujin said, "He should be just fine..."Kovujin said trying to get Nela to stay here.

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 01:45 AM
Nela could tell he wanted to go.
"We can stay at Scout's place for a night. I'm sure he would love it. You could take one cub, I'll take the other, and Kara can walk or ride on our backs." Nela knew getting there would be tricky, but she was willing to do it.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 01:49 AM
Kovujin looked at Nela, "Yeah lets get going, Maybe he will be excited to see us" Kovujin said getting ready to leave.

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 01:51 AM
"Okay," Nela said, getting up. "Who are you going to take? Mara or Reno?"

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 01:51 AM
((ooc: Simba22 Clean out your inbox, sent items, Your stuff is full))

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 01:52 AM
Scout ran up to Kovujin and the others. "Hey guys" Scout said. "I'm gonna stay with you guys I can not live with my family anymore so I just packed up and left. I'll live with you guys from now on."

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 01:52 AM
Kovujin grabbed Reno by the scruff of his neck and told Kara to hop on his back as he layed down so she could get on, "I'll take these two, You can take Mara, shes less wieght than these Two" Kovujin said smiling

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 01:53 AM
Nela had just picked up Mara when she saw Scout. "Scout! We were going to go see you! I'm glad you're okay... you made it here alone?" Nela asked worriedly. She nuzzled him happily. "I'm glad your okay..."

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 01:55 AM
Kovujin almost Dropped Reno from his mouth when he heard Scout. He put down Reno and Turned around.. ."You what!?" Kovujin said."You just can't leave your family.. They care about you" Kovujin said
-------------------------------Meanwhile
Tumai saw Scout go into the waterfall, Knowing where he is he went back to the Waterhole at the Pride Lands to act like he didn't know anything incase his parents came asking where he was.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Nela
Nela had just picked up Mara when she saw Scout. "Scout! We were going to go see you! I'm glad you're okay... you made it here alone?" Nela asked worriedly. She nuzzled him happily. "I'm glad your okay..."

"Yeah, of course I'm ok, found this place real fast. ANd the best part is nobody knows about it but us". Scout said. He really did miss his family. But he couldn't go back His parents would never let him see Kovujin ever again.

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 01:58 AM
"Kovujin," Nela said, carefully putting Mara down next to Reno. "It's okay. He can stay. We'll just tell his parents where he is so they don't worry..." Nela licked some dirt off Scout's face, lovingly. Kara noticed this, and walked shyly over to him. "Mom?" Kara looked at Nela for reassurance. Nela smiled, "That's Scout, Kara. He might be staying with us for awhile."

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 02:00 AM
"Kovujin," Nela said, carefully putting Mara down next to Reno. "It's okay. He can stay. We'll just tell his parents where he is so they don't worry..."

"No please anything but that." Scout said. "If you did that there never going to let me see you guys again. There must be another way tell him I ran off and joined an african circus or something anything but tell them where I am"Scout continued.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 02:00 AM
Kovujin looked at Nela "Thats the Problem Nela they can't know about this place. and He ran away Nela." Kovujin said sadly, Kovujin sighed "Oh boy, what to do...Scout You can stay here a while, But Nela... No telling anyone where we are.. If we told there family Kiki or Ballard would run around telling everyone about our secret, it's there nature to be like that." Kovujin replied.
Kovujin could not believe what he was doing, letting Scout stay with him the rest of his life, but Kovujin did know that he would get homesick and go back sooner or later. Kovujin smiled. "Welcome to our place Scout"

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 02:03 AM
"Thanks Kovujin" Scout said with a smile. "At least you want me around back home it was always Ballard is so cute and Kiki is so adorable and take care of your brother Kiki. It's almost like they didn't even know I existed. I'm glad that somebody in the pridelands actually wants me around." Scout said.

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 02:04 AM
Nela understood. "Okay... I wouldn't tell anyone." she nuzzled him lovingly. "It was my place to begin with." She laughed. Kara was circling Scout in a funny way, almost like she wanted to play. Nela laughed at Kara's antics. "WHo wouldn't want you around?" Nela asked. "You young man are a great cub with a great personality. You're welcom to stay here for as long as you want." Nela said motherly.

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 02:05 AM
Kala returns from her long journey and sees Scout, knowing it's the same lion as from before, she sneaks up on him and pounces on him... ''Pinned Ya'' she said trying to be like Nala, with a big in ya face smile :D

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 02:06 AM
Scout was unfamiliar with this kind of behavior from their cub. He never had another cub act like that."UHHHH What are you doing?" Scout asks curiously with a curious look on his face.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 02:06 AM
Kovujin nuzzled Scout, "Your Parents do want you around" Kovujin said sadly, Kovujin could hear Karifu's voice in the wind screaming Scout. Scout, and Kiki's voice also...."I bet there looking for you right now" Kovujin said.. "But your welcome to stay here as long as you want, We'll treat you like your one of our own. a 4th Cub" Kovujin smiled.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 02:07 AM
((ooc: Nala The Lion, You have no clue where Scout is hehe, This place is Secret. Sorry but your not supposed to know where he is, Your RP character doesnt but you may))

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 02:08 AM
Kara looked shyly up at Scout. " 'nother brother?" She asked Kovujin. She smiled at Scout, thinking he was her brother.

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 02:08 AM
((ooc: Nala The Lion, You have no clue where Scout is hehe, This place is Secret. Sorry but your not supposed to know where he is, Your RP character doesnt but you may))

(Kala is adventuroes, not even she knows where she is :p)

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 02:09 AM
Kovujin looked at Kara.."He has a family Kara, Just hes going to spend the time here a while. Hes not your brother..." Kovujin said then he whispered to Nela, "Or is he now that he ran away?"

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 02:10 AM
((But the fact is, Nala, that she could return... and this place is dead secret.... no one else is supposed to be here....))

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Simba22
" first timers luck" Scout said obviously defending that he got pinned by a girl. "I'm glad that you remembered me from yesterday I thought that you were kinda scared of me or something"

''i was just a little shy, i didn't no anyone and it was scary, i have tons of energy when im not shy though'' she said, jumping up and down on her paws

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 02:11 AM
Nela turned to Kovujin and whispered... "I was thinking about that.... he could be, if he wants... if you want.... since he doesn't want to be with his family... I'm sure he misses them deep down though..."

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 02:12 AM
((But the fact is, Nala, that she could return... and this place is dead secret.... no one else is supposed to be here....))

(who could return :confused: )

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 02:13 AM
((Kala))

Kovu The Lion
((ooc: Nala , Your character can't interact with Scout, He's hidden in a secret place no one knows about but him and our family... Meaniing you can't be here sorry))...

Simba22
Scout lied down obviously all ready missing his family. But he couldn't go back right now the way Scout saw it he had a choice. He could either stay with his family and never see Kovujin again or b. Move in with Kovujin's family. His mind was made up still he wished he could tell his family something."Hey Kovujin can I just tell my parents I'm living with you. I won't tell them where and I'll make sure that they don't follow me. All I ask is can I just tell them that I'm safe with you"?

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 02:15 AM
Kovujin looked at Scout... "I think I should go with you.." Kovujin said, "things might get .. a little ugly, Besides... Why would you think they would never let you see me again?, All Cubs would run away one day" Kovujin said remembering how he ran away and got abandoned by his Mother and Father..

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 02:15 AM
((ooc: Nala , Your character can't interact with Scout, He's hidden in a secret place no one knows about but him and our family... Meaniing you can't be here sorry))...

(like i said, Kala is an adventuroes cub and goes where her paws take her wherever it is :p anyway im going to bed if im not wanted it is 3am!)

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 02:16 AM
{Don't worry NTL there will be a time when I'm wandering out in the pridelands or something I'll make sure of it and then you and me could interact. }

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 02:17 AM
Kovujin Looked at his family, "Nela, Kara, I'll be back I'm going out with Scout" Kovujin said nuzzling his family gently.

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 02:19 AM
"Okay. Kara, stay here..." Nela saw the way Kara looked at her father. She wanted to come, or for him not to go.

"Daddy?" Kara said sadly.

Simba22
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
(like i said, Kala is an adventuroes cub and goes where her paws take her wherever it is :p anyway im going to bed if im not wanted it is 3am!)

{Don't want to make you feel like like you're not wanted so I'll start]

Scout follows Kovujin out of their secret place and Scout and Kovujin start looking for Scout's parents along the pridelands.

[Perfect set up forfor me and you to interact NTL }

Kovu The Lion
Kovujin looked sadly at Kara, she must think that i'm leaving her...poor thing "I'll be back Kara, I love you" kovujin said while walking out the Waterfall.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 02:22 AM
Scout follows worriedly that his parents would hate him now. A tiny tear rolls down his face. He didn't want his family to hate him he just wanted to live with his friend.

Nela
"Daddy no..." Kara called to him. "Come?"

Kovu The Lion
Kovujin heard a voice, It sounded like a male Lion calling out Scout, "Kago! I hear Kago, Come on Scout" Kovujin said picking up Scout by the scruff of his neck running as fast as he could, Probably about 25-30 mps, To Pride Rock. He climbed up the Stones and Looked at Kago sitting there. Kovujin put down Scout.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 02:24 AM
Scout looks up at Kago innocently."Hi dad" Scout said innocently as possible. Scout could look at his dad's expression and see he was in gigatic trouble he looked down sadly.

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 02:24 AM
{Don't want to make you feel like like you're not wanted so I'll start]

Scout follows Kovujin out of their secret place and Scout and Kovujin start looking for Scout's parents along the pridelands.

[Perfect set up forfor me and you to interact NTL }

(no problem and thanks but im going to bed im tired, interact tomorrow Josh :D and one day you'll get to interact with Nala instead of Kala too im sure :irule: night all)

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 02:25 AM
Kago was looking for Scout by now. "Scout! Where are...Kovujun...Scout? WHat's going on?" Kago asked as he saw Kovujin holding Scout's scruff.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 02:26 AM
Kovujin could tell in this conversation, someone would come out crying or have a broken heart, He could barely watch as Scout told his father what happened and what he wanted..

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Kago
Kago was looking for Scout by now. "Scout! Where are...Kovujun...Scout? WHat's going on?" Kago asked as he saw Kovujin holding Scout's scruff.

"I'm sorry dad" Scout gulped. "But I know if I lived with you I would never be able to see Kovujin again This was a very hard decision for me dad I love you and I always will love you no matter what but it's just that I wanna stay with Kovujin for a while. But I'm never going to forget about Ballard or Kiki or mom or you. Just tell them that I love them with all my heart." Scout said on the verge of tears. "Please don't hate me now dad" Scout said really crying now.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 02:32 AM
Kovujin couldn't look, He had to turn away, a tear started forming in his eye, He was always sentimental.. Kovujin whiped the tear away, and turned back around looking at Scout.. He wanted to go over there and whip the tears off him but something made him stand still, It was like he couldnt move..

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 02:32 AM
Kago listened intently until the end, then his eyes began to tear up. "This is what you want, to be with Kovujin instead of Karifu, Ballard, Kiki, and me?" Kago asked as tears ran down his eyes. "This is how you are going to leave us? This is the thanks we get for taking you in? If you want to stay, it's fine with me, but don't come back crying for me, Karifu will have probably driven me out of the den."

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 02:35 AM
Kovujin butted in, "No! its not like that...He just...wants to spend some time with me and... You and Karifu...and... Never mind" kovujin stopped, he felt terrible for what was happening..

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 02:35 AM
He turned back to Kovujen and mouthed I'm sorry. He couldn't bare to see his dad like this. " Let's just go home dad" Scout said. Scout slowly turns back to Kovujin tearing up.

[Oh my gosh I'm starting to tear up myself just writing this]

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 02:37 AM
Back at the den, Nela hoped things were going okay. SHe comforted Kara, who was sobbing because she couldn't go with her dad. "He's coming back, Kara, it's okay.... daddy wouldn't leave you." She really was turning out to be a daddy's girl =D

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 02:37 AM
"Fine, let's go Scout." Kago said as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 02:38 AM
(( You guys are all SAPS. ........... just kidding :P I think it's sad too.... poor Scout.... I just wanna leap out of that den and huggle him.... *tears* ))

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 02:39 AM
Scout couldn't understand he just told his dad he wanted to go home and he just turned his back on him. Scout didn't have anywhere to go now.

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 02:39 AM
Subira pawed the ground.

She'd left Tumai and Kala to go have a little time to herself.

Now all her friends seemed to have disappeared from the Pridelands.

She was slightly confused. She thought she'd caught Scouts scent, but then it just seemed to....vanish.

And her keen huntress sense of smell usually found what she was looking for.

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 02:40 AM
((sorry, I got confused, Simba22, I edited my post...))

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 02:41 AM
"Oh, I'm sorry I must have been thinking I heard something else." Kago said as he listened to Kovujin and hugged Scout.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 02:42 AM
Kovujin watched as the Family turned around and went back to Pride Rock. Kovujin had hoped Scout had learned a lesson, That his Family Did Love him , and that they cared for him... Kovujin ran up to Scout, "I'll miss you, Just because this happened doesnt mean you can't see me, I'm sure your family will let you spend time with me" Kovujin said nuzzling Scout whiping the tears from his eyes.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 02:43 AM
Scout hugged him back. "But please tell me I could still visit him everyday. " Scout said. "Kovujin is my bestest friend and I would be so heartbroken if I never got to see him again" Scout said. [I'll be right back after I get a kleenex]

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 02:44 AM
(( *hands one to Simba22* I wish I was there to say goodbye, too *sniffle* ))

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 02:45 AM
Kovujin sat watching as Scout and Kago walked off, He started to whip the tears from his eyes, Kovujin only hoped from this event his parents would let him see him again, he wondered if Kago and Karifu even trusted him anymore... He layed down and gazed up at the Stars. asking for advice. but no one answered.

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 02:46 AM
"You'll have to ask your mom." Kago said chuckling. "She makes those decisions, but I'd say yes."

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 02:47 AM
Scout looks back and with one last sniffle gets teary eyed again as he looked at Kovujin. [God I'm gonna need the whole box of tissues by the end of this page.]

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 02:47 AM
Kovujin heard a small sound, It sounded familiar... He turned around and saw a baby hampster. and a lion following it "Tumai?" Kovujin said
"Hey Kovujin i'm trying to catch this thing it belongs to Karifu" Tumai said
"Oh" Kovujin said grabbing the hampster in his Mouth "I'll take it back" kovujin said.
"Okay bye" tumai said.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 02:49 AM
Kovujin saw Kago and Scout heading up the stones of Pride Rock, "Waiiiitttt!" Kovujin yelled. He ran as fast as he could with the Hampster in his Muzzle. he jumped up the Stones and went next to Kago, "You forgot this" Kovujin said putting down the little Hampster.

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 02:50 AM
((Hampster?! I use to draw a little hampster that followed my fursona around. He was in almost every pic of mine ^^ I should draw him again...Thanks for the inspiration! (Sorry, random moment ^^; ) ))

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 02:50 AM
((Hehe No Problem Nela hehe ))

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 02:51 AM
"Thanks. I have no clue what it is." Kago said unenthusiastically as he took the hampster. (I need kleenex for a 9/11 shrine I'm looking at)

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 02:52 AM
Days pass. And Scout looks like a huge wreck. He hasn't slept ate or played ever since he hasn't seen Kovujin. All he does is stare sadly out into the pridelands.

Kovu The Lion
Kovujin watched as the Pair left him outside, "Goodnight Scout , Night Kago" Kovujin called into the Den.

Mizani
((ooc: No offense people, but this RP is getting a bit sappy. Not like thats a bad thing though:thinks: And whats with the hampster people? I mean sure I like them, but in the Pridelands?))

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 02:53 AM
( *hands one to Kago* Gosh I'm just the Kleenex lady tonight aren't I? ))

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 02:53 AM
Kovujin returned home later that night *before the days later post*. It seemed Reno and Mara had grown up quite a bit and Kara had grown up a lot faster than he had expected.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 02:54 AM
( *hands one to Kago* Gosh I'm just the Kleenex lady tonight aren't I? ))

[You're gonna have to be with me and the cry baby males.] ;)

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 02:55 AM
((okay, so is this a week later or something? Just so I know how to post ;) ))

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 02:55 AM
[You're gonna have to be with me and the cry baby males.] ;)

((Haha... fine by me :) ))

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 02:56 AM
((Yeah sure say a week hehe))

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 02:59 AM
((okay^^ ))

Kara could talk quite a bit now, and even though she was only two months old (or one... wait.... oh well... who's counting? :p )) she was extremely strong and active. Mara and Reno were learning how to crawl, but still couldn't talk. Kara turned around, suprised to see Kovujin in the entrance. "Daddy!" she said loudly as she ran up to him and hugged his legs. "I missed you!"
"Finally, you're home!" Nela said happily. "The cubs are a handful..."

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 03:01 AM
As the week goes by since he last saw Kovujin things have been getting worse and worse for him to the point where all he'd ever do 24-7 is sit in the same spot waiting to see Kovjin and his family again.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 03:02 AM
Kovujin laughed " I see this" Kovujin bent down and hugged his Daughter Kara, "I love you guys so much" Kovujin replied. Kovujin walked over to Nela, "I'm finally home," Kovujin said sitting down next to Nela. he hugged her and said
"Did they get into to much trouble while I was gone?"

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 03:02 AM
Days pass. And Scout looks like a huge wreck. He hasn't slept ate or played ever since he hasn't seen Kovujin. All he does is stare sadly out into the pridelands.

"Scout, SCOUT!" Kago called from the den. "You need to EAT and BATHE!" The smell was getting unbearable and Riona had already fainted from it. "You're making your sister sick!"

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 03:03 AM
((awww.. simba22 don't make me have to get out another tissue box...*looks around at the empty boxes* Ahh! There are no more! *runs to Wal-Mart* ))

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 03:04 AM
"Whatever" Scout says sadly. He slowly walks in bathes eats a little bit of food and walks back outside and sits in the exact same spot.

Kovu The Lion
Kovujin looked at Nela, "Maybe we should go pay them a visit, Seeing me and you might cheer up Scout quite a bit?" Kovujin already knew Nela would say yes, he walked up to Reno and Picked him up by his scruff then waited for her to answer.

Kago
Originally posted by Mizani
((ooc: No offense people, but this RP is getting a bit sappy. Not like thats a bad thing though:thinks: And whats with the hampster people? I mean sure I like them, but in the Pridelands?))

((Shenzi's idea, not mine. :cheese:

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 03:05 AM
"Well... Kara escaped a few times to look for you...the twins are always hungry.... Kara's bouncing off walls....It's just nice to have you home," Nela laughed.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 03:06 AM
Kovujin looked sadly at Nela, "I'm sorry I wasnt here for a while.." kovujin said looking at the ground with Reno in his muzzle.

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 03:07 AM
"Okay," Nela said smiling. "I need to get out of the cave." She picked up Mara by the scruff. "Come on Kara. Let's go visit Scout." This would be the first time Kara had been out of the water area.

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 03:07 AM
"Whatever" Scout says sadly. He slowly walks in bathes eats a little bit of food and walks back outside and sits in the exact same spot.

Kago had enough of the smell, immediately, he grabbed Scout by the scruff, walked down to the water hole, shoved Scout under for 5 seconds, pulled him out, and dried him. "You're bathed."

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 03:09 AM
Kovujin walked outside of the den and out over the rocks onto the bank and onto the Pride Lands with Nela by his side, "Theres Pride Rock.. Almost there" Kovujin and his family walked side by side all the way to Pride Rock from the rest of the time.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 03:09 AM
Ballard walks up to Scout. "Why don't you just go over there and hang out with him again Scout? Ballard said."I'm really starting to worry about you Scout." Ballard said worriedly. "So I'm gonna ask him for you, Dad can Scout go see Kovujin for the rest of the afternoon? Just look at him" Ballard said worriedly.

Nela
July 24th, 2005, 03:10 AM
((Sorry guys... I gtg... darn. Take the tissues! Love you all! ~Nela ))

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 03:11 AM
((Goodbye Nela))
Kovujin looked up at Pride Rock, He walked up the Stones with Reno in his Muzzle.. He was at the top and said "Hey guys!"

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 03:12 AM
Scout's sadness turns into pure joy. " Kovujin I'm so happy to see you I was so worried you forgot all about me" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 03:14 AM
Kovujin looked at Scout strangely..."You look different, You're a lot skinnier, Have you not been eating right?" Kovujin asked worringly, " I hope I didn't do anything to make Scout act in any way wrong" Kovujin said to Kago.. "And Scout, I'd never forget about my best friend in the whole world" Kovujin said Nuzzling him, Kovujin was glad he was okay.

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 03:15 AM
"Thank you, he wouldn't eat, bathe, or play. In fact I have to check on my daughter, before I bathed him manually, she fainted from his smell." Kago said as he went to check on Riona.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 03:16 AM
Kovujin laughed, "Scout just because you can't see me doesnt mean your world has to end... I'll come up and see you everyday as long as you Promise me you'll act nice to your Family and Bathe and eat regularly.." Kovujin said with a grin on his face.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 03:20 AM
"Yes sir I'll start right away" Scout said a few days later Scout looks like his normal self he was bathing regularly and eating and even got back to playing to Ballard and Kiki.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 03:25 AM
Kovujin and his family had decided to stay at Pride Rock for the Next few days, throughout the days Kovujin could tell Scout was growing back to his normal self, "Dad....Daddy" Reno said, Kovujin looked around to who had said daddy, It couldn't have been Kara she was a female, this was a male voice. Kovujin looked down at Reno who was Snuggling up against his hind leg. "Was..That You that just spoke to me Reno?" Reno looked up at Kovujin having heard his name. "Dad..Daddy!" Reno said in a high pitched voice. Kovujin felt proud to be Reno's father, he was really cute for his age, His tail seemed to have grown another feet, Kovujin watched it swish back and forths. Kovujin looked out of the Den and saw Ballard sitting there, "Hey Ballard! Come here" Kovujin said. Kovujin was going to get a few laughs out of this "Kara you ready, Kovuijn whispered into the darkness of the Cave. "yes sir" Kara replied sneakily. "Come on over Ballard!" Kovujin yelled.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 03:28 AM
Ballard walks in uncertainly. She didn't have any idea what was going on. "Yeah what did you want to see me for" she stammered.

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 03:29 AM
"It's a magical thing to be called 'dad' or 'daddy', isn't it?" Kago asked as he looked at Kovujin with a smile on his face.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 03:31 AM
Scout walks up and nuzzles his dad paw affectionately. He really loved his dad.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 03:31 AM
Kovujin yelled..."Now!" Kara jumped out of the darkness and pounced on Ballard and pinned her down, "Rule number one in hunting and living by yourself, Don't ever let your guard down Ballard, You might want to tell that to your brother," Kovujin said laughing as Kara let Ballard up playfully,
"hehe I got you" Kara laughed.

Kovujin looked at Kago: Yes. Yes it is I never really thought I would be able to be a father after I was attacked the day I first came here." Kovujin said sadly, "But it all turned out well, you lose a little you win a little, You know what I mean?" Kovujin asked

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 03:32 AM
Kago hugged Scout because besides himself, Scout was the only other lion in the family.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 03:33 AM
Scout could not keep himself from laughing. He is laughing so hard he falls over. He walks over to Kara and holds his paw up for a high five.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 03:34 AM
Kara gives Scout a high five with her paw, "I've always wanted to do that" Kara said.
"Yeah shes been practicing it on me scaring me everytime I came home.." Kovujin said

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 03:35 AM
"KOvujin do you think I could come over and play with your cubs every day. I mean if Kara would like that." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 03:37 AM
Kovujin replied...Again
"Scout hehe, I told you already, You can come and play with them Anytime you want hehe" Kovujin smiled.
"Besides Kara really enjoys playing with you" Kovujin said

Mizani
Kovujin yelled..."Now!" Kara jumped out of the darkness and pounced on Ballard and pinned her down, "Rule number one in hunting and living by yourself, Don't ever let your guard down Ballard, You might want to tell that to your brother," Kovujin said laughing as Kara let Ballard up playfully,

Kovujin looked at Kago: Yes. Yes it is I never really thought I would be able to be a father after I was attacked the day I first came here." Kovujin said sadly, "But it all turned out well, you lose a little you win a little, You know what I mean?" Kovujin asked
Subira walked into the den, to find all her friends there.

She looked at Ballard, who seemed to have been pounced on.

"Need a little help there?" She smiled.

Kago

"Trust me I do, I was abandoned becuase my father forgot about me when my old pride left me as a cub. It took me most of my life to get here and now look." Kago said as he pointed to his family. "The king had thought I had kids the moment I got here before Karifu and I took in Scout and Ballard."

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 03:39 AM
Kovujin looked at Kago "You were abandoned too?" Kovujin said, The exact same thing happened to him "I was abandoned because my Old Pride thought I was going to die so they left me, So did my Mother and Father, I was attacked by croc's in the Outlands...Thats where I come from" Kovujin said sadly.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 03:39 AM
Kovujin replied...Again
"Scout hehe, I told you already, You can come and play with them Anytime you want hehe" Kovujin smiled.
"Besides Kara really enjoys playing with you" Kovujin said

Scout laughs embarrassingly. Scout smiles evilly. "Hey Kara maybe you could give me a few tips on taking someone by surprise . Ballard is always taking me by surprise and pinning me maybe you can give me a few tips on how to get her back." Scout whipered to Kara.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 03:41 AM
"Subira!!!!!!" Kovujin yelled running towards her almost knocking her down. "its been so long" Kovujin said "How are you doing"
-------
Kara looked at Scout, "Don't ask me, ask my Dad he taught me, Hes the best" Kara smiled.
Kovujin overheard Kara, "Well i'm not the best, but you can call me one of the best" Kovujin said.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 03:42 AM
"Hey Kovujin maybe sometime you could teach me what you know then I'll be able to take Ballard by surprise. Come on buddy old pal"Scout said.

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 03:43 AM
Kovujin looked at Kago "You were abandoned too?" Kovujin said, The exact same thing happened to him "I was abandoned because my Old Pride thought I was going to die so they left me, So did my Mother and Father, I was attacked by croc's in the Outlands...Thats where I come from" Kovujin said sadly.

"I come from a place FAR away." Kago said as he pointed to Scout and Kara. "How much do you want to bet they'll be in love as adolescents.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 03:43 AM
Kovujin looked at Scout "Okay I will, But I promised you already I would" Kovujin said sadly, with all the events that happened he never got to teach Scout, "I'm sorry I didn't teach you earlier, With me and Nela and the Cubs... I Just didn't have enough time" Kovujin said dropping his head to the floor.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 03:44 AM
Kovujin Laughed at Kago's remark, "They Probably will be, Knowing them two" Kovujin said. "Theres probably a high chance" Kovujin said winking at Scout.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 03:45 AM
Scout looks away disgusted but the truth was Kara had a thing for Scout. "Yuck marrying girls yick."Scout said disgustingly.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 03:46 AM
Kara looked at Scout, "That would be fun" Kara said Purring,

"Hey Kara, I heard that" Kovujin smirked.
Kovujin looked at Kago, "Yup, they might be" Kovujin laughed hard.

Kovujin looked at Scout "What would you want to marry a Male Lion?" Kovujin laughed really hard at this Remark.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 03:47 AM
"Hey it's ok" Scout said nuzzling his head. "How about me and you set aside a day a week in which you can train me how to sneak up on people?" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 03:48 AM
Kovujin looked at Scout, "Sounds good to me, If its okay with your Father" Kovujin said looking at Kago, "Maybe he could come with us. and help hehe"

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 03:49 AM
Kara looked at Scout, "That would be fun" Kara said Purring,

"Hey Kara, I heard that" Kovujin smirked.
Kovujin looked at Kago, "Yup, they might be" Kovujin laughed hard.

Kovujin looked at Scout "What would you want to marry a Male Lion?" Kovujin laughed really hard at this Remark.

"Okay in that case I do want to get married to Kara. " Scout says hurriedly. "I'm sure she'd be a great mom" Scout says.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 03:51 AM
Kovujin looked at Scout "Whoa there pal, Your to young to get married" Kovujin said.
Kovujin whispered to Kago "Now look what you've gone and done" Kovujin smirked.
"This is turning out to be funny." Kara smiled purring next to Scout,
----
"Dad..Daddy!" Mara said,
Kovujin looked down at Mara and nuzzled her gently on her cheek "Hello Mara, Would you like to meet Kago and his family?"
"Ka-Kago!" Mara said in a high pitched voice.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 03:52 AM
Kovujin looked at Scout, "Sounds good to me, If its okay with your Father" Kovujin said looking at Kago, "Maybe he could come with us. and help hehe"

"Yeah, come on pop say yes It's gonna be great You could even help out" Scout said.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 03:54 AM
"Sorry about that Kovujin but marrying Kara when I'm an adult is better then marrying another male lion. Sheesh and I thought marrying girls was nasty" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 03:55 AM
Kovujin thought to himself, Scout sure is feeling a lot better, I'm glad he isnt sad, It hurt me bad to see Scout crying that night with Kago and Him, at that time he wished he hadn't even come to the Pride Lands, He sure hoped he didn't leave a scar in Kago's Mind. Kovujin wouldn't know what to say if Scout had came with him, He probably wouldn't let him, But his father didn't want him back if he did, so he'd have no choice. Kovujin was just glad all that was over, Its all...In the Past Kovujin thought.

Kovujin looked at Scout, He had a tear in his eye, "Hehe, yeah I was only playing with you" Kovujin said the tear went down his cheek and fell to the floor, He stopped the rest of the tears from coming but that one slipped out.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 04:06 AM
Kara seemed to go outside by herself. She sat on the very point of Pride Rock. She wondered about what was all out here. Why wasnt she told about this place before, She wondered if there was any other secrets her Parents kept from her..

Kovujin saw Kara get up and leave, He followed her,
"Kara is there something wrong?"
--
"Daddy, Why didn't you tell me about this place before Kara asked.
"I didn't tell you because... I wanted to protect you." Kovujin said.
"Protect me from what nothing can happen here." Kara said.
Kovujin turned around and showed her his side, "You see this claw mark Kara... It came from a Hyena who attacked me...Here. In the Pride Lands."
Kara looked at the Scar, It was badly cut, and was in deep. it had recovered fully though. "Oh, I see. I'm sorry Daddy..Did it hurt?"Kara said.
"Yes it pained me very bad, Subira, Asha, and Scout helped me and put me on the Road to Recovery, I owe them my life" Kovujin said
"And.. Its okay, I knew I would have to tell you some day" Kovujin said Nuzzling her "I love you kara, and I will always be there for you, If you need Me just call my name"
"Okay daddy, I love you too, I'll call you.." Kara said Nuzzling her father back.

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 04:38 AM
Subira walked out of the cave, to see Kovujin and Kara.
"A father and daugther moment I see" She smirked, raising an eyebrow.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 04:39 AM
Kovujin turned around to see Subira, "Hey there Subira, Yeah, We had a little.. Talk" Kovujin said "But we're okay now" Kovujin said while nuzzling his daughter.
"Yeah I just.. Had a question for him" Kara said nuzzling Kovujin back
"I love you so much dad". Kara said
"I love you too Kara" Kovujin said smiling at her.

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 04:47 AM
"I think I should leave, before you start making me sick" Subira joked, hopping down the steps.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 04:49 AM
Kovujin laughed at Subira's comment.
-----Meanwhile----
Tumai woke up next to the Waterhole, "Whoa what happened.." I thought I was following Scout, Must have been a dream.." Tumai said to himself,
Tumai got up on all fours and headed to Pride Rock, On the way there He Met Subira, "Subira!" Tumai yelled running after her. "Hey how are you today?" he asked.

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 04:59 AM
"Are you gonna ask me that everyday?" Subira grinned.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 05:01 AM
Tumai blushed feeling embarassed "Well, I uh. Thought that everyone said that when they greeted each other.".. "Sorry" Tumai later said

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 05:03 AM
"You say sorry for everything even to sarcasm" Subira laughed, cuffing him lightly over the head.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 05:05 AM
"Hehe, I guess i'm pretty pathetic then" Tumai laughed.
"What do you want to do today?" Tumai asked

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 05:14 AM
"I don't know. Maybe I'll let you decide today"

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 05:15 AM
"I'll do anything as long as it doesnt involve trees, water, or rhinos." Tumai smirked.

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 05:27 AM
"Okay. But your the one deciding" Subira laughed.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 05:29 AM
Tumai thought for a long time... "Maybe we can walk together and find something to do" Tumai said still not knowing where anything is in the Pride Lands, he didn't want to venture off to far alone because he did'nt know if he would be able to get back to Pride Rock.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 05:33 AM
Kovujin called his cubs to come to him, "Come here you guys its time to go to sleep" Kovujin said, Reno didn't really listen to him so Kovujin had to go over and grab him by the scruff of the neck and bring him to Nela and him. "Lets get to sleep guys," Kovujin said, He laid down with Kara, Reno, and Mara beside him then Nela to the right of them, "I love you guys"
"I love you too daddy" Kara said.
"..Love....Daddy!" Reno said
Mara had just fallen asleep.
"Good night Nela" Kovujin had said, He knew he wouldn't get a reply because she had fallen asleep the moment she had got her, she looked so tired. Kovujin leaned over and licked her ear.
Then Kovujin fell asleep in the warm Den of Pride Rock with his Cubs and Mate.

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 05:38 AM
((ooc: aww^^))
"How about a race instead?" Subira grinned.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 05:39 AM
((Aww? what you talking about...?))
"Sure, I'll win this time though" Tumai said

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 05:40 AM
((ooc: Kovujin snuggling down with his family. Tis very cute^^))
"Sadly you'll never beat me" Subira smirked.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 05:41 AM
((ooc: Oh hehe thanks ^_^))
"Yeah your probably right but that doesnt mean i wont Try!" Tumai said Pushing off getting a head start over Subira

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 05:45 AM
"Hey!" Subira growled, but then smiling, running off after Tumai.

Running at quite a fast speed, Subira caught up with Tumai.

"Thats cheating!" She yelled at him.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 05:46 AM
Tumai couldn't believe how fast she caught up, "Well ya snooze ya lose!" Tumai pushed off trying to run harder.

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 05:52 AM
Subira tried to think of something to say back, but instead decided to get revenge.

She laughed and tripped Tumai, and tackled him to the ground.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 05:59 AM
"omph!" Tumai said when he hit the ground then he started Flipping over a few times before he got tackled by Subira, He looked up to Subira who was on top of him pinning him down. "I guess I had that one coming didn't I?" Tumai said while looking at her eyes.

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 06:02 AM
"Yea, you had it coming alright" Subira laughed, swishing her tail.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 06:03 AM
Tumai laughed along with Subira, "I guess you'll always be on top of me no matter what I do?"

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 06:06 AM
"And don't you forget it" Subira smirked.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 06:07 AM
"I wont forget it Subira....And can you do me a favor and like..Let me up?" Tumai smiled.

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 06:10 AM
"Why should I?" Subira said, still smirking, while she checked her claws.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 06:11 AM
Tumai started getting nervous, "Uh um , Because your nice and i'm..Your friend?"Tumai said

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 06:13 AM
"Your so funny when your nervous" Subira laughed.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 06:13 AM
"He-Hey! I am not I just get...well Nervous like everyone else!" Tumai said trying to push Subira off, but fails doing so.

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 06:16 AM
"Yea, but your still funny" Subira grinned.

She got off Tumai, and swished her tail.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 06:17 AM
"Thanks for calling me funny, and... Thanks for getting off me" Tumai said getting on all fours again. Tumai had thought he had did something wrong when she wouldnt get off, but in the end it didn't matter.
"What do you want to do now, and this time.. Your deciding.." Tumai said while winking at Subira.

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 06:22 AM
"Hmm, decisions, decisions. How about we go to the Five Stones" Subira suggested, looking at the sun as it was soon going to be setting.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 06:23 AM
"Sure a new place hehe, Lets get going" Tumai said following Subira.

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 06:26 AM
While they were walking, Subira decided to tell Tumai a little about the Five Stones.

"We're going there so late, because at night the fire- flies come out"

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Tumai looked at Subira, "Fire- Flies?... Are they flies that are on fire?" Tumai asked stupidly.

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 06:30 AM
Subira laughed at Tumai's stupid remark.

"No, its like they have a light in them" She said, still laughing a little.

"You'll see when we get there"

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 06:31 AM
Tumai looked curiously around to see if he could find the Fire- Flies, he wanted to see these, Creatures... "Yeah I guess I will, Lets hope they're out tonight" Tumai said

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 06:34 AM
"They come out every night, as far as I know" Subira said thoughtfully.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 06:35 AM
"They probably wont come out knowing your coming Subira" Tumai said sarcastically.

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 06:37 AM
Subira thought of cuffing him on the head again, but she was in a good mood.

"More likely the other way around" Subira joked.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 06:38 AM
"Nah, these fire- flies will like me, They like males, not females." Tumai said. "They might chase you off." Tumai laughed

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 06:45 AM
Subira opened her mouth to say something, but closed it when a firefly came and landed on her nose.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 06:47 AM
Tumai walked slowly around Subira to see why she didn't talk, when he noticed something glowing was on Subiras nose...
"Is that a firefly" Tumai asked quietly.

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 06:48 AM
"Yea" Subira said, as the firefly flew off her nose, and landed on Tumai's forehead.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 06:49 AM
Tumai looked up with his eyes and saw a light eminating from the behind of the fly, "Its so cool, yet, wierd" Tumai said.
Tumai then blinked and started seeing spots , "Whoa whats going on, I see spots everywhere" Tumai asked

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 06:52 AM
Yea, seemed like all Subira could say. Usually there were a fair ammount of fireflies around, but tonight the Five Stones seemed pack with the luminous critters.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 06:54 AM
"With these guys around...It looks almost like day light or something, when they pack together it looks like the sun" Tumai said smiling.

"One thing is for sure they're very pretty" Tumai said as he got close enough to Subira that there fur was touching each others.

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 07:03 AM
"I wonder how they light up like that?" Subira asked Tumai, not noticing how close he was.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 07:03 AM
"Dunno, I was about to ask you the same question" Tumai said turning to face Subira.

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 07:05 AM
"Maybe its magic, like in those cub stories"

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 07:09 AM
"I don't really believe in magic any more Subira, I did when I was a cub but, not any more."

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 07:12 AM
"Thats a shame" Subira said, drooping her ears a little.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 07:12 AM
"Yeah, but i do believe in Fate."

((ooc: goodnight))

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 07:14 AM
((ooc: nighty- night KTL:D))
"Fate is different then Magic. Magic comes when you least expect it"

King Simba
July 24th, 2005, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Asha smiles happily to him and purrs, "Well... I do love you... with all my heart." she purrs gently to him, nuzzling him and rubbing against him softly.
Katai looks up to the night sky since it was getting dark. He smiles as he looks up to all the shapes in the stars before looking back down at Asha, "I didn't think this would happen... but I can tell you that you've made me even happier than I've ever been ever in my life." He nuzzles her back and pins her down on the ground gently, with his two front paws on her shoulders. He licks her on the muzzle, "Thank you Asha."

Lion King Stu
July 24th, 2005, 08:15 AM
"we've not got long to go, so i'll race ya there'' she said speeding of towards the elephant graveyard ''just be sure to keep me warm once were there, it's colder in there than it is here''

"Don't worry I will" Twilight replied with a smile letting Nala get a little head start before deciding to take chase after her.
He ran through the long grass towards the elephant graveyard but lagged behind Nala slightly.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 09:53 AM
When Scout sees everyone is asleep he figures it's time to go. "Good night Kovujin. Good night Kara." Scout whispers almost silently. He silently walks out and goes back to his den and snuggles himself between Ballard and Kiki.

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 10:07 AM
Kiki awoke and looked around she just had a nightmare she panted

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Scout woke up. "Bad dream huh?" Scout said softly to Kiki. He felt really bad for her.

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 10:19 AM
"yeah,it qas....horrible,"she turned over to try and get some sleep but she kept thinking about her dream

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 10:21 AM
Scout hugged Kiki trying to help her feel better. "Don't worry Kiki I'm here to protect you the next time you have a bad dream just call my name okay?" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Kovujin awoke to the whisper of words, he was trained to awake to the slightest movement of grass to protect things. "Is everything alright here Scout?" Kovujin asked

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 10:34 AM
"Kiki over here just had a bad dream I was just comforting her" Scout said to Kovujin. "Sorry for waking you up" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 10:35 AM
"Aww, I'm glad to see you two liking each other again, Its no problem, i'll wake up to the wind if it blows hehe." Kovujin said smiling, laying his head back on the ground.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 10:45 AM
The night went by like the usual days that Kovujin had seen already, he awoke to the sight of a bright light, the sun was up. Kovujin stretched a bit and looked at his family "Sleeping, peacefully" Kovujin smiled, Kovujin walked off down the stones of Pride Rock and went to the Water Hole to bathe himself and Get some water.
After a few minutes in the water and licking himself clean, Kovujin walked back to Pride Rock where his family was still at.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Scout walks out of the den and smiles and waves at Kovjin. "Good Morning pal" Scout says in his energetic voice. He streteches his claws and then yawns.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Before walking into the Den he sees Scout come out "Good Morning to you to there Scout, Sleep well last night?" Kovujin asked.

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 10:51 AM
"I slept real well" Scout said wanting to follow Kovujin into his den so he could hang out with him and his family. But didn't wanna disturb anyone.

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 10:53 AM
Karifu came out of the den
"Scout where was you last night and where do you think you are going"

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 10:53 AM
((ooc:Kovujin and his family slept at Pride Rock for the night Simba22 hehe))
"Thats good to hear" Kovujin said smiling,
Kovujin heard paws padding across the floor, "Someones coming"
Out of the Den came Kara,
"Hello Daddy"
"Hey there Kara, glad to see your awake" Kovujin said while nuzzling her.

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Subira woke up to find she'd fallen asleep at the Five Stones.

She left a sleeping Tumai resting peacefully, and headed down towards her friends.

She saw Kovujin and Scout.

"Hey guys, whats up?" She grinned.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 10:55 AM
Kovujin saw Subira coming up the stones, "Hello Subira, nothing much" Kovujin said.

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 10:57 AM
"Hey Karifu" Subira smirked, not having said hello to her in a while.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 10:57 AM
"Karifu, Good Morning" Kovujin said, "Sleep well last night?"

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Don't worry I will" Twilight replied with a smile letting Nala get a little head start before deciding to take chase after her.
He ran through the long grass towards the elephant graveyard but lagged behind Nala slightly.

Nala stopped just outside the Elephant Graveyard and waited for Twilight, she said jokingly ''come on slow coch'' with a smile and softly laughing

Simba22
July 24th, 2005, 11:01 AM
((ooc:Kovujin and his family slept at Pride Rock for the night Simba22 hehe))
"Thats good to hear" Kovujin said smiling,
Kovujin heard paws padding across the floor, "Someones coming"
Out of the Den came Kara,
"Hello Daddy"
"Hey there Kara, glad to see your awake" Kovujin said while nuzzling her.

"Hey Kara" Scout said. He walked in to hang out with Kovujin and Kara.

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 11:01 AM
Kala wandered around sightly, she was bored had nothing to do - she decided to chase a butterfly and wondered if it would lead her to her friends

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 11:02 AM
"Hello Scout" Kara replied while Purring.
"Is everything okay Karifu?" Kovujin asked.

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Subira noticed Kala and a butterfly.

"Hey Kala" She called out.

"Come over here!"

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 11:04 AM
seing a friendly face, Kala smiled and ran over to Subria, with a great big smile she said ''HI!''

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 11:05 AM
"Whats up Kala?" Subira grinned.

Opera Ghost
July 24th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Karifu walked up to Suria
"good morning how are you today"

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 11:08 AM
"Whats up Kala?" Subira grinned.

''nothing, you ok?'' she smiled ''wanna play?'' she replied looking hopeful

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
Karifu walked up to Suria
"good morning how are you today"
"I'm good" Subira grinned.

"Looks like you have alot of cubs to care for" She smiled.

"Need a baby- sitter anytime, just ask me"

Subira then looked at Kala.

"Sure, we can play. What would you like to do?"

Lion King Stu
July 24th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Nala stopped just outside the Elephant Graveyard and waited for Twilight, she said jokingly ''come on slow coch'' with a smile and softly laughing

"I'm faster than most lions" Twilight laughed as he padded up to Nala outside the graveyard "Your a lioness your meant to be fast anyway" he said padding to her side to keep her warm "Not to cold I hope" he smiled as he got close to her side.

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 11:21 AM
"I'm faster than most lions" Twilight laughed as he padded up to Nala outside the graveyard "Your a lioness your meant to be fast anyway" he said padding to her side to keep her warm "Not to cold I hope" he smiled as he got close to her side.

''I know you are'' Nala smiled ''Nope, not too cold, shall we enter the graveyard now then'' she asked with a cheeky little grin

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 11:25 AM
Subira then looked at Kala.

"Sure, we can play. What would you like to do?"

''what do you like to play? we can chase butterflies or birds or play tag, you chose'' she replied grinning from ear to ear

Lion King Stu
July 24th, 2005, 11:26 AM
''I know you are'' Nala smiled ''Nope, not too cold, shall we enter the graveyard now then'' she asked with a cheeky little grin

"Yeah ok lets go in" He smiled down to Nala "We can either walk in or pounce on each other in" he laughed as he remembered the past "Your call" he laughed as he padded to the edge of the graveyard and looked about.

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 11:27 AM
"I don't know. Chasing Butterflys sounds good to me" Subira smiled, as a butterfly landed on her shoulder, and then fluttered away.

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 11:28 AM
"Yeah ok lets go in" He smiled down to Nala "We can either walk in or pounce on each other in" he laughed as he remembered the past "Your call he laughed as he padded to the edge of the graveyard and looked about.

Nala ran off and hid from Twilight, then out she pounced onto Twilight ''Pinned ya'' she grinned rembering the past ''come on, let's go in'' she smiled :-)

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 11:29 AM
"I don't know. Chasing Butterflys sounds good to me" Subira smiled, as a butterfly landed on her shoulder, and then fluttered away.

''i like that game'' she grinned ''we don't have butterflys in the snow'' she replied a little lost

Mizani
July 24th, 2005, 11:31 AM
"Must be cold there then" Subira said.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Kovujin smiled at Subira, "If you don't mind I'll stay here with my Family Subira"

Lion King Stu
July 24th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Nala ran off and hid from Twilight, then out she pounced onto Twilight ''Pinned ya'' she grinned rembering the past ''come on, let's go in'' she smiled :-)

"Ahh" Twilight said in suprise as Nala pounced on him "Well couldn't say I saw that coming he smirked up to her.
"Yeah lets go in" he smirked "Well be better if you got off me first...can't really go anywhere with you on me" he smiled.

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 11:41 AM
"Ahh" Twilight said in suprise as Nala pounced on him "Well couldn't say I saw that coming he smirked up to her.
"Yeah lets go in" he smirked "Well be better if you got off me first...can't really go anywhere with you on me" he smiled.

Nala grinned, she let Twilight get up before pouncing on him again, into the Elephant Graveyard ''Pinned ya again'' she laughed as she got off Twilight to let them explore

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 11:44 AM
"Must be cold there then" Subira said.

''it is, but we have polar bears'' Kala said with a huge grin :D

Lion King Stu
July 24th, 2005, 11:49 AM
Nala grinned, she let Twilight get up before pouncing on him again, into the Elephant Graveyard ''Pinned ya again'' she laughed as she got off Twilight to let them explore

"Ahh" Twilight said again as he fell down into the graveyard with a laugh as he landed sending a plume of dust into the air "Wow twice in one night...what did I do to deserve this" he smirked up at Nala as she got off.
He rolled over onto his front and looked at her with a smile.

Nala The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 12:06 PM
"Ahh" Twilight said again as he fell down into the graveyard with a laugh as he landed sending a plume of dust into the air "Wow twice in one night...what did I do to deserve this" he smirked up at Nala as she got off.
He rolled over onto his front and looked at her with a smile.

''well, we have to react the scene don't we Twi'' she said with a big grin :D and a cheeky wink ;) she cuddled into Twilights mane as they explored the elephant graveyard once more ''where do you wanan go first?'' she smiled

Kago
July 24th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
Karifu came out of the den
"Scout where was you last night and where do you think you are going"

Kago had walked up to Karifu. "He was with Kovujin, I finally found him." Kago said as he nuzzled her.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 01:35 PM
"Yeah, we had a little... Talk as you could say, and everythings fine now." Kovujin said to Karifu

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 02:49 PM
((ooc: aww how cute))

King Simba
July 24th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Asha purrs happily back up to Katai, laughing as he gently pins her down. "Eeep, looks like you got me." she laughs, licking back gently on his muzzle, purring deeply and happily.
"Yeah, I gotcha... and I won't let you go now... unless you want me to..." Katai smirks down to her before looking back up to the sky, "I can see a lioness in the stars who looks just like you; and she looks beautiful." He takes one paw off her shoulders and smiles down to her.

Kovu The Lion
July 24th, 2005, 05:41 PM
((ooc: Simba22 sorry if you don't know clean out your inbox, and sent messages please, no one can send you PM's.... Thats all))