PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 12:59 AM
Kovujin saw Kago, He put Kara down on the Grass so he could talk to Kago, "Hey Kago, Yes I have the last time I saw him he was at the Waterfall with Subira and her friend Tumai, I really have to be going now, See ya round Kago" Kovujin said politely. Picking back up Kara by the scruff of her neck he headed off to Nela, This time uninterupted.

Kago
July 23rd, 2005, 12:59 AM
"Scout?" Kago called as he looked around for the cub. "Where are you?"

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 01:04 AM
"So why did you want to come to this Waterfall Subira?" Tumai asked

Mizani
July 23rd, 2005, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kovujin laughed, "Yeah, Our little friend hehe" Kovujin smirked, "Shes nice when you get to know her, But shes kinda shy at first" Kovujin thought maybe she was only shy because of me and my wounds. "Oh well, see ya round guys I better be getting back to Nela," Kovujin said While picking up Kara Gently so he didn't wake her up, He turned around then looked back "Good bye Subira, Bye Tumai, You two don't get into any trouble hehe" Then Kovujin started to walk off to join Nela.
"What does he mean by that?" Subira asked Tumai, grooming her other paw.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 01:07 AM
"I don't know you've been with him longer you should know about him more than me" Tumai smirked while walking to the side of Subira.

Mizani
July 23rd, 2005, 01:12 AM
"Yea, but I've only known him for something like five days. I thought you'd know cause you had some, male sense or something" Subira smirked, happy that her paws were clean.

She grinned and stood up.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 01:13 AM
"He probably means he doesnt want us going off and getting to any trouble, hehe or doing something bad" Tumai suggested, "That could be what he means",
"So why did you want to Come to the Water Fall?" Tumai asked.

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 01:16 AM
Kovujin walked up to the Water Hole with Kara still held in his muzzle, he put Kara down on the Grass beside the Water Hole and took a few quick drinks of water, Then he picked up Kara and held her slightly over the edge so her tongue could reach the water and let her get a few drinks, Kovujin did'nt want to let her go to far in or she would drown or try to get in the water. Kovujin as he was turning saw Scout and another Lion over by a Waterfall, He wondered who that Lion was, He just decided it be best not to disturb them, they seemed to be having a conversation, but Kovujin really wanted to see his pal Scout. He decided he'd walk over there and see who the Lion was. Kovujin padded over to the Waterfall where Scout was "Hey Scout" Kovujin said as he put down kara on the Grass, she had fell asleep from being held so much. "How have you been buddy?" Kovujin was really excited to see his best friend again.

Scout was talking to the new lion. But when he heard his name being called he perks his ears up if this was the lion he thought it was Scout would be so glad to see him. He turned toward the voice with a huge smile on his face. "Kovujin" Scout yelled happily. He ran up to him and playfully tackles him down in greeting.

Mizani
July 23rd, 2005, 01:17 AM
"I dunno, its one of the best things in the Pridelands" Subira shrugged.

She looked at the water, and then back at Tumai.

A mischivious twinkle appeared in her eye.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 01:18 AM
Kovujin Tried to keep his balance but fell, He made sure he fell on his side so he didn't hurt Kara. "Phew, Hey there hehe, You look excited to see me hehe" Kovujin said while putting Kara down on the grass, sleeping like a baby kovujin thought to himself. "How have you been doing my best little buddy" Kovujin said giving Scout a noggie, "And wheres your sister?"

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 01:21 AM
Tumai looked at Subira, he knew she was up to something, but what he couldnt tell, "he-hey what are you looking at me like that for?" Tumai asked, he looked at the water then the way she was looking at him "Oh boy...No no!" Tumai said trying to back away from Subira, There was nothing more that Tumai hated then was getting his fur wet or getting wet by really cold water. "Oh geez"

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 01:24 AM
"Oh you know her she's lurking around somewhere I'm so happy to see you again Kovujin. I missed you like crazy." Scout said. "And how's little Karin doing?" Scout says obviously forgetting his kid's name.

Mizani
July 23rd, 2005, 01:24 AM
Subira smirked, and side- stepped up to Tumai.

"Oops!" grinning, as she pushed Tumai into the water.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 01:25 AM
Kovujin looked at Scout, "You're so forgetful Scout, Her name is Kara, shes doing just fine" Kovujin said looking at the Baby cub on the grass asleep, "I really missed you too Scout, I think I might be spending the night here, I don't really know yet hehe." Kovujin said.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 01:28 AM
Tumai lost his balance and fell in the water, "ahh!" the water was so cold, but he had a plan... trying to swim back up so he can get back up to Subira to punish her. He jumped out of the water and bumped into Subira sending her into the water, "haha, Teaches you not to be so clumsy!" Tumai laughed, He knew he was in big trouble now, Subira would be on him like crazy, he waited for her to get close, then ran, "Can't catch me haha!"

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 01:28 AM
"Sorry" Scout said embarrassed that he forgot her name. "I should start to learn her name after all It's me that's going to teach her cub stuff but to stay out of trouble. Kinda like me I'm the good one. " Scout said Angelically knowing full well what he was saying was a load of garbage. "Anyway If you are staying here tonight mind if I sleep with you Please oh please?" Scout said his eyes convincing Kovujin to say yes.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 01:31 AM
Kovujin laughed at Scouts antics "Sure I wouldn't mind if you slept with me hehe, And besides why would I say no to my best friend in the world?" Kovujin laughed nuzzling Scout, "Its good to see you again Scout.."

Mizani
July 23rd, 2005, 01:34 AM
Tumai lost his balance and fell in the water, "ahh!" the water was so cold, but he had a plan... trying to swim back up so he can get back up to Subira to punish her. He jumped out of the water and bumped into Subira sending her into the water, "haha, Teaches you not to be so clumsy!" Tumai laughed, He knew he was in big trouble now, Subira would be on him like crazy, he waited for her to get close, then ran, "Can't catch me haha!"
Subira shook her fur, ridding it of the water.

"Oh believe me!" She shouted. "I'm gonna catch you and find a Rhino to whip your sorry butt"

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 01:35 AM
Scout smiled. Not only did Kovujin think of him as a friend he thought of him as his best friend in the world. Scout nuzzles Kovujin back and licks Kara. "Your daughter is so cute" Scout said. He didn't really like girls too much but when it came too People like Ballard and Kiki he basically liked them. DIdn't want to date any though just the thought of it made Scout want to hurl. "I am so glad to see you too There's really no one better I'd love to hang out with well, besides my sisters then you."

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 01:36 AM
"Been there done that!" Tumai yelled back at Subira, He turned around to see if she was gaining on him but in the second he did that he ran straight smack into a tree THUD! "Ow!" Tumai laid on the ground rubbing his head, "Dang those things hurt!", Tumai said as he watched Subira come closer to him.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout smiled. Not only did Kovujin think of him as a friend he thought of him as his best friend in the world. Scout nuzzles Kovujin back and licks Kara. "Your daughter is so cute" Scout said. He didn't really like girls too much but when it came too People like Ballard and Kiki he basically liked them. DIdn't want to date any though just the thought of it made Scout want to hurl. "I am so glad to see you too There's really no one better I'd love to hang out with well, besides my sisters then you."

"Yeah, Shes really cute" Kovujin said nuzzling Kara gently, "Yeah really?" Kovujin didn't know he meant so much to Scout, usually Cubs or Lions put there family first but Scout acted as if he was family, he treated him just like he was his brother, and so did Kovujin, It must have been fate that lead him here to meet the wonderful Cub called Scout. Kovujin remembered the first day he met Scout, Under the tree, Wounded. He was so scared... "So what have you been doing lately Scout, Hope you havnt got into to much trouble hehe" Kovujin asked.

Mizani
July 23rd, 2005, 01:41 AM
Subira slowed down, and padded over to Tumai.
"I guess bumping into a tree is punishment enough" She laughed.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 01:43 AM
Tumai put his paw over his head, He could feel a huge bump "Ah it hurts, curse fate, you would always win in the end" Tumai said depressed. "Well, I guess you were always better at me in everything" Tumai said trying to think of something he was better than Subira at, He stopped thinking after he went through every possible idea. Tumai got up on all fours and shook himself dry. "Hehe opps, Didn't get you wet did I?" Tumai smirked.

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 01:43 AM
"Oh me? Get into trouble why would you ever think that I get into trouble"? Scout says trying his Angelic act again. "But serioulsy from what's been going on it's me who has to bail Ballard out of trouble boy is that a switch. This morning she got her tongue stuck on a block of ice and I had to pull her off. Don't ask me how A block of ice got out here but it did for some weird reason"

Ballard walks up.

"Hey guys what's up?" Ballard says incoherently because her tongue was sticking out from the iceberg incident.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 01:45 AM
Kovujin couldnt help but laugh, "Oh hey Ballard, Nothing much we were just talking about some incidents that happened hehe" Kovujin walked up to Ballard, "How have you been?" Kovujin asked, "Hope you havnt got into... To much trouble while i've been gone" Kovujin said remembering the incident in the Outlands.

Mizani
July 23rd, 2005, 01:45 AM
"Oh no, of course not" Subira grinned, rubbing the remaining water on him.

She looked at the bump on his head.

"I think we should see Asha about that"

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 01:47 AM
Kovujin couldnt help but laugh, "Oh hey Ballard, Nothing much we were just talking about some incidents that happened hehe" Kovujin walked up to Ballard, "How have you been?" Kovujin asked, "Hope you havnt got into... To much trouble while i've been gone" Kovujin said remembering the incident in the Outlands.

"Besides the ice berg incident this morning nothing bad happened"Ballard says still incoherant cause of her tongue. "I like her better like this SHe talks less now" Scout whispered to Kovjin with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 01:51 AM
"Asha?" Tumai asked, then he put his paw on his head again to feel the lump, "ah, This thing? I'll be okay i've been through far worse than this" Tumai smirked
"Where would you like to go now?" Tumai asked hoping to learn more about the Pride Lands and its surroundings

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 01:52 AM
Kovujin whispered in Scouts ear "aww Don't be so mean to your sister hehe" Kovujin smiled "I wonder how an ice berg got into the Pride Lands...Thats pretty wierd. Oh well, As long as your fine now hehe" Kovujin smiled at Ballard,

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 01:55 AM
"Thanks at least someone shows a little sympathy here" Ballard said. "Hey I feel bad for you Ballard I really do I'm just joking with ya I love you like a sister. But maybe that's because you are my sister besides, if it weren't for me You would still be stuck".Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 01:56 AM
"Hey now guys no arguing hehe set an example for the baby cub now will ya hehe" Kovujin laughed a little, "Ballard, its no big that you got in trouble hehe" Kovujin said, "Its Cubs nature, Females are usually more curious that Males"..."but in the end Females are usually smarter" Kovujin said winking to Ballard.

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 01:58 AM
"HEY" Scout yelled. He tugs on Kovujin's ear in fake anger. He knew Kovujin was only kidding at least he hoped he was only kidding. Ballard stands there feeling proud of herself.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 02:00 AM
"What? Its true Scout hehe, Look at Subira for example shes pretty smart and your Mother, What would Kago do without her there to pull of his Shades hehe" Kovujin said pulling his head up so Scout couldnt reach his ears. "But, Males are stronger hehe..." Kovujin laughed.

Mizani
July 23rd, 2005, 02:00 AM
"Asha?" Tumai asked, then he put his paw on his head again to feel the lump, "ah, This thing? I'll be okay i've been through far worse than this" Tumai smirked
"Where would you like to go now?" Tumai asked hoping to learn more about the Pride Lands and its surroundings
"How about the top of Priderock?"

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 02:01 AM
Tumai looked at Subira, "Werent we there? Where the Den is and everything?" Tumai replied.

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 02:02 AM
"Do you really think I'm dumb"? Scout asked thinking that's what he meant by Women were smarter. But Scout could deal with just being stronger. He flexes his paw making a very puny Muscle. smiling proudly.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 02:04 AM
Kovujin laughed at Scout "Your so funny hehe, You might want to watch out there Scout with them muscles the ladies will be falling you EVERYWHERE hehe." Kovujin said laughing.
"Yeah i'm just playing with you Scout hehe" Kovujin said giving him a noggie he couldnt get out of showing him his muscles. But this noggie would never hurt Scout, just hold him in place.

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 02:06 AM
Kovujin laughed at Scout "Your so funny hehe, You might want to watch out there Scout with them muscles the ladies will be falling you EVERYWHERE hehe." Kovujin said laughing.
"Yeah i'm just playing with you Scout hehe" Kovujin said giving him a noggie he couldnt get out of showing him his muscles. But this noggie would never hurt Scout, just hold him in place.

Scout playfully tried to struggle out of his friends grip. "You think I'm ever gonna be as strong as you?"Scout asks. "A piece of string is stronger then you" Ballard says with a laugh.Which was pretty hard to do with her tongue still out.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 02:09 AM
Kovujin looked at scout "No I don't think you'll ever be as strong as me, I KNOW you will be as strong as me one day Scout, maybe even stronger" , "And I can tell Ballard will grow up one day and find a mate and settle down and have a great family". " I can see that in both of you." Kovujin said smiling letting Scout out of his grasp.

Mizani
July 23rd, 2005, 02:10 AM
Tumai looked at Subira, "Werent we there? Where the Den is and everything?" Tumai replied.
"Not at the very top of Priderock!" Subira grinned.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 02:11 AM
Tumai gasped, "You can go up there?" , "Dang that will be something cool to look at lets get going." Tumai said.

Mizani
July 23rd, 2005, 02:12 AM
Subira smiled "Okay"

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 02:13 AM
Smiling back at Subira "Can you take me there? I don't really know where anything is" Tumai asked.

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 02:14 AM
Scout smiles at Kovujin. Never had he had anyone tell him that he's going to be strong. Everyone looked down on him like he was weak. He was maybe even starting to like Kovujin more then Ballard. Scout loved his sister very much. But he looked up to Kovujin like a second father or older brother. Scout jumps onto Kovujin's back. And takes a seat on his back. " So what do you want to do Kovujin?" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 02:15 AM
"I don't really know hehe But if you want to do something I have to return Kara." Kovujin said looking down at the Baby Cub still laying on the ground sleeping.

Mizani
July 23rd, 2005, 02:25 AM
Smiling back at Subira "Can you take me there? I don't really know where anything is" Tumai asked.
Subira smirked, "Well you only got here today"

"Are you gonna stay here?"

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 02:27 AM
Tumai looked at Subira.."Of course i'm going to stay here, My journey was to find you, now that i've found you, I'm going to stay with you no matter where you go, and if you want to stay here, I'll stay here too" Tumai said.

((Brb in about 5 minutes hehe))

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 02:28 AM
"I don't really know hehe But if you want to do something I have to return Kara." Kovujin said looking down at the Baby Cub still laying on the ground sleeping.

"Well we'd be good doing anything with you?" Scout said. "I agree You mean so much to Scout I swear last night he couldn't stop thinking about you, he didn't even wanna play and that's weird for Scout" Ballard said.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 02:34 AM
"oh really now?" Kovujin looked at Scout, Scout must look up to me so much... It's like hes not him when i'm not around anymore. "Well i'll be around a long time now I hope, so we can play any time hehe, But i'm not a cub and I do have to take certain responsibilities if you know hehe" Kovujin said, "Lets go give Kara back and i'll spend some time with you guys hehe, Ballard can you wait here?" Kovujin didn't really trust Ballard with the secret he was going to show Scout, He didn't really trust either one of them, they did both talk a lot and if he showed them well he could get in trouble, But he knew Scout wouldnt tell anyone...or atleast he hoped he wouldnt.
"Lets go Scout, Wait here Ballard please" Kovujin said.

Mizani
July 23rd, 2005, 02:38 AM
Tumai looked at Subira.."Of course i'm going to stay here, My journey was to find you, now that i've found you, I'm going to stay with you no matter where you go, and if you want to stay here, I'll stay here too" Tumai said.
"What will my parents say. You were mean't to take me home you know?" Subira grinned, glad that she had a friend like Tumai.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 02:39 AM
"Hehe Yeah, Lets get going" Tumai said with an angel like grin on his face

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 02:52 AM
((Hello again ^^ ))

Nela nuzzled little Kara and picked her up. "You guys can go ahead," she smiled. "It's okay."

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 02:54 AM
((Wb Nela ^^))
"Are you sure?, I'd rather be with you, Don't want you getting attacked out here, You can never be to sure", Kovujin said remembering how he let a murderer stay in the Pride Lands until King Simba dealt with him..

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 02:57 AM
"oh really now?" Kovujin looked at Scout, Scout must look up to me so much... It's like hes not him when i'm not around anymore. "Well i'll be around a long time now I hope, so we can play any time hehe, But i'm not a cub and I do have to take certain responsibilities if you know hehe" Kovujin said, "Lets go give Kara back and i'll spend some time with you guys hehe, Ballard can you wait here?" Kovujin didn't really trust Ballard with the secret he was going to show Scout, He didn't really trust either one of them, they did both talk a lot and if he showed them well he could get in trouble, But he knew Scout wouldnt tell anyone...or atleast he hoped he wouldnt.
"Lets go Scout, Wait here Ballard please" Kovujin said.

Scout could tell this was something really big. A Secret maybe. Scout was very good at keeping secrets. "Whatever it is I pinky swear not to tell anyone" Scout says. He sounded very honest with this pinky swear.

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 02:58 AM
"Well... I... I'll be fine. If you want to go, you can....but if you want to stay, you can too. I'll head back towards priderock, or talk to the other lionesses if you leave." Nela was fine with Kovujin leaving, because she knew she had other lions to protect her and her cubs. She was just worried about Kara's safety and the safety of the cubs she was carrying.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 03:00 AM
Kovujin looked at Scout "No need to show you anymore seems Nela came out hehe, Sorry Scout" , Kovujin looked worringly at Nela, and sighed, "I'll be back soon Nela" Kovujin said Nuzzling her cheek.

Nela
"Where would you be going, Kovujin?" Nela asked curiously. "Maybe I could just come."

Kovu The Lion
"I don't know, Spend some time with my friend Scout, what ever he feels like doing hehe" Kovujin said.

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 03:01 AM
"Okay... but where were you going to take him?" Nela asked quietly. "Our secret place? You can if you want.... I trust him..."

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 03:03 AM
Kovujin whispered in her ear "Yeah, I was going to return Kara and spend time with him."... "I'll show it to him, Would you like to come along?" Kovujin said licking Nelas cheek

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 03:04 AM
"If you don't mind..." Nela smiled. "Kara needs a nap anyways." SHe nuzzled him back happily.

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 03:04 AM
Scout felt so good not many people trusted him with secrets. Even though he was so good at keeping them.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 03:05 AM
"Yeah lets go," Kovujin said affectionatly to Nela, "Scout you coming?" Kovujin called to Scout but not in a loud voice as to wake Kara up.

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 03:11 AM
Nela smiled back at Scout, knowing he was a good little cub and could be trusted with anything. Kara hung from contently from her mouth, sleepily awakening to complain of hunger. She was in the middle of a mew when her eye caught Scout, and she smiled and purred loudly. "I think she likes you, Scout," Nela said smiling to Scout. "That's the first time I've seen her smile."

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 03:12 AM
Kovujin smiled at Kara, "True, it is hehe..." Kovujin nuzzled Kara gently.

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 03:18 AM
"Does Scout know where we're going?" Nela whispered to Kovujin. "He seems excited."

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 03:19 AM
"No, He doesnt yet, hehe I told him it was a secret."

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 03:24 AM
Nela nuzzled him lovingly. She knew Scout would keep the secret, and that Scout would love it once he knew about it. Kara and Scout would be able to play together there, too, in probably a week or so. Kara was growing fast, as any young cub does, but was still small for her age. Her hind legs had healed, and soft, white fur was growing over her scars. Kara found a liking for Scout, too... she kept making noises and smiling at him happily.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 03:30 AM
Kovujin asked Scout to come for a reason, This Cub always liked to see new things, and he had been such a good friend, and Kovujin does owe him his life. If it wasnt for Scout or Subira, Kovujin wouldnt be alive today. From the first day Kovujin met Scout they had a bond no other friend had, They treated each other like brothers, They loved each other like brothers, Kovujin remembered when Scout called him 'The Older Brother He Never Had' It made Kovujin realize that without him Scout wouldnt exist anymore, Ballard kept telling him he doesnt ever really want to play any more since Kovujin left to be with Nela, Its like....He wants to be with me Forever. And never leave my side, I do have to say Scout is 'The Little Brother I wished i would have always had.
Scout and Ballard also share a special bond, I could always see Ballard cared for Her Brother dearly, Without Scout, Ballard probably wouldnt be able to live. There was a bond between everyone Kovujin had met the strongest bond being between him and Nela, Then The bond that held him and Scout so close together, If any of these bonds were to break Kovujin would probably Have to leave the Pride Lands. Kovujin stopped to look up at the sky watching the birds fly in a V- Like pattern, he remembered the day his Mother abandoned him, The only time he really felt loved. Was during those times, Now he has a family of his own, he would protect it and raise his Cubs and be the best father no other lion had been before.
Kovujin looked at Nela and Nuzzled her saying "I love you Nela"

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 03:35 AM
Nela looked over to Kovujin, who was smiling happily at Scout. He seemed to be in deep thought, Nela assumed. Nela moved in closer to Kovujin and gave him a lick on the cheek, then placed her head into his long mane. She purred lovingly and said, "I think I'm the luckiest lioness there ever was." She turned her head to see Scout preoccupied with something, then turned back and said, "I love you too, Kovujin. And I know your cubs will too." She looked at him happily, having finally told him the news. She had a twinkle in her eye, and nuzzled him again.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 03:41 AM
Kovujin sat on the ground sitting with Nela, Just watching everything that passed by, he thought to himself, These are the moments in life that make you wonder, When will it end, If so how long, and why. If he had the power, he'd never leave the Pride Lands he would by Nela's side for all of eternity, he would also be Scouts best friend/ Other brother in life. And Subira, He would always feel happy around Subira, they shared so much in common, He could obviously tell Subira was falling in love with the new Lion Tumai... It was obvious, he just didn't want to tell anyone or her what he felt about them two.. He just wished he could do more for Subira and Scout, They saved his life, They rescued him, and what has he done to repay them, Kovujin thought... Kovujin couldn't think of one thing that he had done to repay Subira or Scout.. If only there was someone in life that would tell you what to do, Like a guide, life would be so much easier.. Kovujin usually had to make tough decisions in his life that would mark his future, Right now Kovujin didn't really care about anything else in the world except his family and friends...

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 03:44 AM
Kovujin looked at Nela with a loving face "And I think i'm the Luckiest Lion in the world to have the most beautiful Lioness ever" Kovujin said licking Nela's cheek. After Kovujin heard that he was going to have more cubs he was very happy, "I'm glad to hear that our cubs are finally on the way" Kovujin smiled. "Can't wait to meet them" Kovujin said purring.

Kovujin had made a big step in life, He was finally going to be a father to a caring and loving family, He hoped one day all the animals in the world would one day will feel the way he feels right now.

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 03:47 AM
Nela lay down on the ground next to him, setting Kara down on a pile of grass. She leaned up against Kovujin, watching her sleep, and watching Scout play. She was overwhelmed with happiness. She had a family, something she never had before, and was about to bring a new cub into the world. She had recued Kara from her abusive mother and found Kovujin all on the same day. She never imagined her life would be as glorious as this. Nela was so happy she was about to cry into Kovujin's mane, but she held the tears back as to not disturb the cubs. She smiled and purred at Kovujin's remark, and was excited that she would be sharing her cubs with him.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 03:49 AM
Kovujin turned over to see Nela looking at him, he looked into her eyes, they had a twinkle in them. then he turned and looked at Kara, She was still sleeping. Moments like this are what life is really about Kovujin thought, Life isnt about having fun or, having the most stuff, its about having someone care about you, and someone ... Love you. Kovujin would give anything up to stay here for the rest of his life, not having to give another care in the world, He just wanted to be with Nela ...Forever.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 04:01 AM
Tumai was walking with Subira to Pride Rock, when he saw Kovujin, a Lion laying on him and two cubs... He decided he would go over and talk to them.. Tumai padded up to Kovujin until he was next to him, "Hey Kovujin, Whos this?"

Kovujin turned around to look up and see Tumai, "Hello Tumai, This is my Mate Nela, My Daughter Kara and Scout who you've already met." , "Nela meet my new friend I found because of Subira, His names Tumai"

"Aww thats so cute, You have a family.. But your so young...?"

"Um, Tumai, I'm three years old now, I've Passed my Adolescent Stage.."

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 04:03 AM
Nela walked around Kovujin, and layed down in back of him. She slung an arm over his body, and rested her head against his. She could just reach Kara, and pulled her up close to Kovujin's body. Kara rest her little head against his big paw. Nela smiled. She wished moments like these would never end.

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 04:07 AM
(( Well, I'm in for the night.... see you tommorrow! *licks* love yah*

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 04:07 AM
((Goodnight Nela *licks* hehe Love you too))

Mizani
July 23rd, 2005, 05:49 AM
Tumai was walking with Subira to Pride Rock, when he saw Kovujin, a Lion laying on him and two cubs... He decided he would go over and talk to them.. Tumai padded up to Kovujin until he was next to him, "Hey Kovujin, Whos this?"

Kovujin turned around to look up and see Tumai, "Hello Tumai, This is my Mate Nela, My Daughter Kara and Scout who you've already met." , "Nela meet my new friend I found because of Subira, His names Tumai"

"Aww thats so cute, You have a family.. But your so young...?"

"Um, Tumai, I'm three years old now, a year past my Adolescent Stage.."
"Trust you to misjudge age" Subira smirked.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 05:51 AM
"Yeah hehe" Tumai smirked

Lion King Stu
July 23rd, 2005, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
"too true, our parents were only looking out for us but we were young and didn't listen - if we wanted to do it, we did and that was that'' she laughed softly ''the more dangerous it was, the more fun it was... well when we were young that was the case anyway'' she smiled back warmly =D .
:o Nala looks at Twilight with Curiousity "and just how could it get any better?" she asked curiously...

"Yeah thats so true" Twilight smiled "Well I don't know; who ever knows what might happen" Twilight smirked as he continued to pad along beside Nala.
A cold breeze blew past making him shiver slightly "Little bit cold tonight huh?" he said with a smile as he looked at Nala.

Juffy
July 23rd, 2005, 08:27 AM
Firo crouched low behind a rock, breathing silently, the young novice creeping up quietly behind all the lions. One look at him and any lion would've agreed he'd be a superb hunter when he grew up.
A step closer, and another one.
Then with one last step, he launched himself on top of Kovujin with a baby growl.
"Gotcha!" the naughty cub yapped in excitment.

Nala The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Yeah thats so true" Twilight smiled "Well I don't know; who ever knows what might happen" Twilight smirked as he continued to pad along beside Nala.
A cold breeze blew past making him shiver slightly "Little bit cold tonight huh?" he said with a smile as he looked at Nala.

shivering Nala agreed ''where did the cold wind breeze come from'' she said a little lost :alone: smiling at Twilights comment, she moved closer to him to keep warm as they walked together ''that's the fun part of it, not knowing what will happen'' she replied with a seductive grin at Twilight :D

Lion King Stu
July 23rd, 2005, 09:02 AM
"Well it is night Nala we get the usual breeze" Twilight smirked and got closer to Nala "Don't want you getting cold now".
"Wonder if anything intresting will happen" Twilight said intrested smiling back to Nala.

Nala The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 09:27 AM
"breeze is a little colder than normal though, don't ya think Twilight?'' she said with a smile as Twilight kept her warm, ''We'll just have to wait and see won't we?'' Nala said in hope :-)

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Juffy
Firo crouched low behind a rock, breathing silently, the young novice creeping up quietly behind all the lions. One look at him and any lion would've agreed he'd be a superb hunter when he grew up.
A step closer, and another one.
Then with one last step, he launched himself on top of Kovujin with a baby growl.
"Gotcha!" the naughty cub yapped in excitment.

{Glad you finally have made a debut to Lea}

Scout looked on to this new cub he had no idea who he was at all. But Scout was eager to introduce himself. Way Scout saw it you could never have too many friends. "UHHHHHHHH Hi my name's Scout" Scout says in a friendly voice, Scout circle's Juffy Curiously. "I've never seen you around here Are you new to the pridelands?" Scout asks knowing there were a lot of newcomers to Pride Rock. He wondered what this cub's name was. And hopefully they could even become friends.

Nala The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 10:13 AM
*Kala awoke and wonderd where Nala had gone, she looked up to Nala and liked to follow her round, seing as she couldn't see Nala, the new born cub desided to look around and see if she could make any friends* she walked slowly out of the den hoping no one would think it was weird - a snow white lion young cub, she looked side to side and nervously shuffled her feet from side to side :alone:

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 10:19 AM
Scout saw this white cub just a little farther down. He looked over at Kovujin seeking approval for meeting this cub. He was too busy with his wife. "Ill only be gone a minute he says with a smile eager to meet this new cub. He runs up. "Hi my name's Scout" Scout says smiling at the white cub.

Nala The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 10:36 AM
''H...H...Hi'' said Kala nervously, ''I'm Kala, I'm new to pride rock - i like to follow Nala round - have you seen her?'' she said a bit more chirply

Mizani
July 23rd, 2005, 10:49 AM
Subira grinned, and walked up to Kala.

"Hey. Who are you? I haven't seen you round here before"

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 10:54 AM
Karifu came out of the cave and sat next to Subira

"hey who's the newbie"??

Nala The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 11:23 AM
'I'm Kala, I'm new to pride rock'' she said with a smile ''I'm a snow lion'' she said with a big grin :D ''who are you two?''

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 11:26 AM
Kovujin awoke on the Pride Lands somewhere his family still asleep, He looked at Nela, she was okay, then he looked at kara, seemed they were in perfect health, Knowing that his family was okay he went back to sleep.
Meanwhile

Tumai came out of the Den to see a snow white lion, she seemed to be new here. "Hey, you seem to be new here, I noticed you were a snow lion from back in the cave hehe" Tumai said, Tumai also saw Subira sitting next to the cub, he walked next to her and sat down, "Hey there How are you today?"

Mizani
July 23rd, 2005, 11:27 AM
"I'm Subira" She smiled, having an amediate liking for the cub.

She turned to look at Tumai.

"I'm good. You?"

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 11:42 AM
"Doing pretty good her myself." Tumai said yawning "Still a little sleepy, But i'll be okay."

Nala The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 11:44 AM
''I'm fine thanks she purred softly trying to be friendly ''how are you?'' she asked the friendly lions ''aww Subira, i like that name'' she said with a smile''

Mizani
July 23rd, 2005, 11:48 AM
"Uh, thanks" Subira grinned.

"Wanna come exploring with us Kala?" She smiled.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 11:49 AM
"Yeah come with us hehe, I'm new here to but i've been a friend of Subiras, for a while." Tumai said trying not to expose to much to the public about Subira and Him. "We can learn about this place together hehe" Tumai said laughing

Nala The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 11:57 AM
''ooh am i allowed to come exploring with you too'' she grinned with a look of curiousity

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 11:57 AM
Tumai looked at Kala wierd, "Uh yeah your allowed to do anything you want Kala" Tumai smirked
"Except for getting in trouble you're not allowed to do that" Tumai said winking at Kala.

Mizani
July 23rd, 2005, 11:59 AM
"Yea, Tumai here knows alot about trouble" Subira chuckled.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 11:59 AM
Tumai gave Subira a look trying to get her to not say anything about what he has done to get into trouble, "Shh" Tumai said to Subira.

Nala The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 12:04 PM
Kala jumped up ''let's go then'' she said winking back at Tumai ;) tell me Subira purrrrrrrrrrlease she said with a cheeky grin'' :D

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 12:06 PM
Tumai looked at Subira, "One thing thats it, no more about my past experiences.." Tumai said to Subira, he couldnt let down a face like Kala's he was to gentle and cared to much for the feelings of others to say no.

Mizani
July 23rd, 2005, 12:16 PM
"Thanks Tumai, your so sweet" Subira grinned, thinking of Tumai's most embrassing moment.

"Well one time Tumai was teasing this Rhino, and the Rhino couldn't take it and the Rhino charged. Tumai has a sore butt for days!

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 12:17 PM
Tumai slapped his paw against his face, "It just had to be that one didn't it Subira?" Tumai said really Embarassed.

While his paw was on his face, he tried to feel the bump on his head, it wasnt there, That was a good sign, he made a fast recovery, if you would call that a wound.

Mizani
July 23rd, 2005, 12:40 PM
"Yea, but you have plenty of embrassing moments"

Nala The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 01:01 PM
Kala giggled ''tehe, how could you let me down Tumai? is you butt better now though'' Kala Grinned, Smiling at Subria she said ''thank You!''

Mizani
July 23rd, 2005, 01:15 PM
"Well one lesson to learn Kala. Don't end up like Tumai. Just yesterday, he ran into a tree" Subira whispered, gigling.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 01:19 PM
Tumai looked at Kala, "Yes, this was a loonng time ago"..

Nala The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 01:48 PM
Kala smiled and giggled along with Subira. ''at least you butt is better now Tumai ehe'' she purred softly

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 02:30 PM
"yes, well thanks.." Tumai said quite embarassed

Nala The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 02:44 PM
Kala licked Tumai, ''don't worry, there's no need to be embarrased'' she purred softly

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 02:47 PM
Tumai looked shocked, "Uh, Thanks" Tumai said. He looked around for Subira, "Subira you ready?" Tumai asked

Nala The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 02:50 PM
Kala smiled and looked round ''heeeeeeeeeeey... were did Subira go?'' she said only just relising she was no longer here

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 02:52 PM
"Thats what i'm trying to find out, Where she went" Tumai said yawning. "Boy am I sleepy..."

Nala The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 03:04 PM
''Sleepy? I'm hungry :D how can you be sleepy? It's 4pm and time to play'' Kala said with a great big smile, before catching glipse of what she thinks to be Nala and running off 'Buh Bye Kovujin'' she waved with her paw :-)

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 03:04 PM
Tumai looks at Kala running off, "My names Tumai!!!" Tumai yelled.
"Geesh, that cub sure is strange, in a wierd way."

Nala The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 03:10 PM
''buh bye Tumaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii' ' Kala calls back, whilst continuing to run off into the distance

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 03:10 PM
"bye" Tumai says in a quiet voice.

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 03:11 PM
((Goodnight Nela *licks* hehe Love you too))

((I'm back^^ What's going on? where should we continue? Do you wanna start?))

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 03:12 PM
((Wb Nela ^^ Kovujin is still laying down with Nela and Kara hehe))

Kovujin awoke that day still in the Pride Lands with Nela and Kara snuggled up close to him, he decided he'd lay awake and wait for them to wake up so they could get moving.

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 03:17 PM
Nela awoke, still laying with Kovujin and Kara. She stood up and streched, then nuzzled little Kara. "Good morning, sweetie," she whispered to Kara. She looked back at Kovujin, and nuzzled him hello. "Good morning to you, too."

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 03:17 PM
Kovujin rose up on all fours, "hehe good morning to you to Nela" Kovujin said while nuzzling her cheek.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 03:21 PM
"Lets get heading home now Nela," Kovujin said looking around him to make sure no one was following him.

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 03:23 PM
The morning sun was warm, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Beams of light brushed across Nela's silky smooth fur as she nudged Kara with her nose. "Come on, darling. We're going for a walk." Kara awakened, squinting her eyes from the sun. She rolled over and off of the pile of grass she slept on, and landed on her belly. She giggled and pat a little pebble around in the dirt, trying to crawl.

Nala The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 03:25 PM
Nala softly padded along the grown, somehow she had lost Twilight - she called out to him 'Twiiiiiiiiiiilight!?'' ...and no reply so she went and found a place to rest and shelter, where she rested her head with a sigh before falling promotly asleep

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 03:30 PM
Kovujin sat and watched Kara Try to walk, She was so young but was already on her way to learning how to crawl along. "Maybe I should carry her home" Kovujin asked, Licking dirt spot off of Nela.

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 03:31 PM
Nela laughed and smiled. "I think you should," Nela replied, giving Kovujin a lick back. "She's so smart.... I can't believe how fast she's growing."

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 03:33 PM
"Yeah I didn't learn how to do anything till i was at least a month old hehe" Kovujin said.
When Kovujin, Nela and Kara were in the Den of there secret hiding spot no one could find him, They stayed there for a week, and now, Kara could talk a little and could walk around quite well, Also there Cubs were born, It was a male and a female, all they had to do was name them. Kovujin looked down at his family, He Nuzzled everyone one of them, "Well Nela it seems Kara will have to watch after a little brother and little sister hehe" Kovujin said while smiled.

King Simba
July 23rd, 2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Asha smiles back lovingly to Katai, "Yes, I do..." she purrs happily, "Wow... I could never have imagined you would love me." a tear goes down her cheek. "I'm so happy..."
"I'm so glad I could make you happy, Asha. I... I wanted to tell you before but now I have." He licks her lovingly on the cheek, "I didn't know you'd love me..."

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 03:42 PM
Nela was laying down, exausted. "Yes... she will. And she'll love them both." Nela licked the side of Kovujin's face, then the faces of the newborns. Mara, the girl, was a dark brown color, a tad darker than her mother. She had a light brown stomach and light brown paws. Reno, the boy, was black like his father, and had light brown paws and a brown stomach. Nela nuzzled them both, happy that her first litter went well.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 03:43 PM
Kovujin licked Nela saying "They're beautiful, Kara where are you?"
Kovujin looked around trying to find his oldest daughter.

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 03:47 PM
Kara had walked to the front of the cave and was patting the water that came falling down. She was soaking wet from all of the water that had splashed her. She turned around and walked, slipping at times, over to her father and climbed onto his back. She could say a few words, but most of the time she was silent. She licked Kovujin's ear happily.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 03:48 PM
Kovujin layed on the floor looking up at his daughter on his head, "Hey there Kara." Kovujin said. Kovujin was surprised how fast Kara had grown, she could already fully walk, soon she would be talking his ears off. Kovujin reached his paw up and grabbed Kara and brung her down, He began cleaning her, although she was already wet, He didn't care much and it seemed Kara enjoyed being bathed by Nela or Kovujin.

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 03:53 PM
Kara purred happily as his long tongue brushed over her belly. Kara loved to be bathed by her parents. When he was done cleaning her, she rustled Kovujin's golden brown mane and burrowed into it, making herself a place to sleep. "Lo...love you dad..daddy," She said slowly, stumbling over the words. She was soon asleep. Nela looked down at Reno and Mara. They had been born just a few hours ago, and Nela was still tired. She licked them both again, watching them feed as she slowly rested her head on Kovujin's shoulder.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 03:56 PM
Kovujin smiled at Kara and Nela, That was the first time he had heard Kara say anything at all, This was had been a very good day. Kovujin laid still so he wouldnt disturb Kara from sleeping, she was so peaceful.. "Maybe you should get some rest Nela, You've had a long day today" Kovujin asked, Moving closer to Nela so she could lay on him as a pillow or something to keep warm, He also grabbed Kara and brung her to him and put her in the same spot she was in a while ago.

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 04:11 PM
"Yes...." Nela responded quietly. The two cubs had been a lot of work, and she was very tired from the morning's events. SHe fell asleep, huddled up close to to her new family.

((Sorry it took so long...had to start making lunch :P ))

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 04:12 PM
Kovujin licked Nela gently on her cheek, "Sleep well". Kovujin loved his new family dearly.

((Its no problem hehe,))

Kovujin stayed awake, He kept looking out the Waterfall Den to make sure no one came in, He would protect his new family at all costs. No one would make it through him now that his wounds had healed fully, He could Hunt again. He could be himself....Again.

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 04:19 PM
Nela slept through most of the day. She awoke in the evening to Kara complaining of boredom. Kara was batting Nela's paws with hers, and swatting at her parents tails. Nela looked over at the twins who were finally full and content. Reno seemed strong as he pushed Mara over with his hind legs, giving him more room to stretch out. The twins were asleep, and Kara was inching her way towards the waterfall once again.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 04:20 PM
Kovujin Grabbed Kara, "Don't go out to far, don't want you to hurt yourself" Kovujin said trying to protect Kara.
((OOC: Brb :D))

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 04:44 PM
Kara squirmed in her father's grasp, wanting to continue on her way. She didn't quite understand the full meaning of pain, not remembering the one day she spent with her real mother. Kara was two weeks old, and incredibly strong and smart, but was still small for her age. She stopped squirming and started giggling as her father carried her. "Listen to your father, Kara," Nela smiled sweetly. She licked Kara clean until she fell asleep, then smiled and winked at Kovujin. She slowly got up and started walking out of the cave.

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 05:02 PM
Scout walks up to SUbira Tumai and Kala. "Any luck finding your mom Kala? Because I think I just found your mom. Well someone who seems to know you" Scout was a little nervous talking to her. Because when he first met her she seemed very scared of him or nervous around him. Scout didn't know why he was just trying to be friendly.

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 05:03 PM
Scout walked off and walked right by Kovujin's den. Knowing he didn't want to be disturbed he just walks on he'd see his best friend in the morning.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 06:11 PM
Kovujin walked out of the Waterfall with Nela, and saw Scout walk by. He wondered if he should call him... Yeah he would, "Hey Scout! Come here for a second!"

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 06:15 PM
Scout ran over smiling at his big brother or so he wished he was his big brother. "Yeah Kovujin"Scout said energetically.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 06:17 PM
"Hehe i'd like to show you something" Kovujin said...Kovujiin walked inside the waterfall, Kara his daughter ran up to him and jumped on his head. Kovujin laid beside his newborns, "Meet the new family members Kovujin said, "This is Reno," he pointed to the Male black cub, "And Mara" He pointed to the brownish female cub, "They're still asleep, They were born this morning hehe, You can help us look after them when there grown up" Kovujin said with a smile on his face.

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 06:21 PM
Scout looked like he could have been the happiest cub in the whole wide world. He felt so great that Kovujin trusted Scout so much that he would let him take care of his kids out of pure enjoyment he hugs Kovujin around the paw. "OH, thank You Thank You Thank You, DOn't worry Kovujin I swear on my parents grave that I'm not gonna let you down". Scout said. He was never trusted to look after anyone. ANd this meant so much to Scout.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 06:24 PM
Kovujin smiled at Scout, "Hehe its okay, It'll give you some practice on being careful and watching out for others" Kovujin told Scout, "Plus, now that you know where we live, feel free to visit us anytime, But...Just make sure no ones following you, and ..Don't tell your big mouthed sister" Kovujin laughed, "She always will spoil secrets."Right now they're to young to play, Give them about two to three weeks" Kovujin replied.

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 06:34 PM
"I'll make sure to never tell Ballard and I'll make sure she's not following me either she can be pretty sneaky. Sometimes she can follow you without you even knowing it. But I pinky Swear for as long as I am around I will not let anybody follow me EVER. I'll even stay right with you guys if ya want" Says Scout.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 06:36 PM
Kovujin looked at Scout, "I'd be honoured if you stayed here hehe" Kovujin smiled. "How could I turn down my bestest friend in the whole world?" Kovujin said smiling
((ooc: Once again, Congratz Bestest friend in the whole world on 1000+ Posts;) ))

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 06:50 PM
Scout remembered about his mom and dad and sisters. "Sorry I just realised My family really needs me, but I'll tell you what once every day I'll come see you and your family for about 6 hours." Scout said hoping he'd like this deal.

{*Cries* You have no idea how much that means to me}

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 06:58 PM
Kovujin smiled "That sounds good to me, run along now, your family needs your help." Kovujin said pushing Scout a little playfully sliding him across the floor a few feet. "See ya round Scout"
((ooc: Yw dude. Congratz :D sorry it took so long was replying to the northern winds RP my replies are always long on that, Like Simbaji's and Malaika's hehe))

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 07:07 PM
Kovujin smiled "That sounds good to me, run along now, your family needs your help." Kovujin said pushing Scout a little playfully sliding him across the floor a few feet. "See ya round Scout"
((ooc: Yw dude. Congratz :D sorry it took so long was replying to the northern winds RP my replies are always long on that, Like Simbaji's and Malaika's hehe))

"I could stay here for one night" Scout said. "My family won't miss me that much I mean if you want me to stay here and keep your kids warm I can." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 07:09 PM
"Hehe You might want to talk about your family Scout... I wouldn't want to get you into to much trouble" Kovujin said worringly. "Might want to talk to your Mom on that one.. I'm not the right one to decide.. If she says Yes then i'll say Yes" Kovujin said smiling. "But i'll have to ask Nela first also".

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 07:24 PM
"My mom likes you she'll say yes" Scout says assuringly. "But I'll ask her anyway". He runs off. "Mom can I stay at Kovujin's tonight" Scout asks pleadingly.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 07:25 PM
Kovujin walked out of the Waterfall watching Scout run off, I hope she doesnt ask where I am... If she does I just hope he can tell her somewhere different" Kovujin sighed as he walked back into the Secret Den where his family was.

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 07:28 PM
"My mom likes you she'll say yes" Scout says assuringly. "But I'll ask her anyway". He runs off. "Mom can I stay at Kovujin's tonight" Scout asks pleadingly.
Your talking to me right ?
Karifu:i don't really know,er,Kiki won't really want you to go and neither will i "

Lion King Stu
July 23rd, 2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
"breeze is a little colder than normal though, don't ya think Twilight?'' she said with a smile as Twilight kept her warm, ''We'll just have to wait and see won't we?'' Nala said in hope :-)

"Yeah I guess we will" Twilight smiled down to her and nuzzled her softly "Come on nights not going to last forever and the graveyard is little way away" he smirked and slowly padded on at Nala's speed so her could continue to keep her warm.

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
Your talking to me right ?
Karifu:i don't really know,er,Kiki won't really want you to go and neither will i "

"It will only be for the night and besides Kovujin is My bestest best friend in the world. Please mom" Scout say.

Kago
July 23rd, 2005, 07:33 PM
Kago had awoken after hearing Karifu and Scout talking. "Good morning." Kago said as he walked out of the den.

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 07:34 PM
"look i don't know,i haven't seen much of you recently"said Karifu

Kago
July 23rd, 2005, 07:40 PM
"Is everything ok?" Kago said as he walked up to Karifu.

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 07:43 PM
I don't really want Scout to go to a sleepover thing tonight"

Kago
July 23rd, 2005, 07:49 PM
"Why not?" Kago asked as he kissed Karifu. "It's one less cub to look after tonight."

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 07:50 PM
"I just don't want him to go me and Kiki will miss him"

Kago
July 23rd, 2005, 07:54 PM
"And your point is what? We still have Riona." Kago said as he pointed to the adolescent lioness.

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 07:56 PM
"kiki will start whining and crying again and thats final"

Kago
July 23rd, 2005, 07:58 PM
Kago sighed, it seemed in these situations he could never win. "Ok, but I had plans for tonight."

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 07:59 PM
Tumai walked out of the Den just waking up from hearing someone having a conversation outside, Tumai's ears were keen and sharp, he could hear things from a long way away, He got up on all fours and stretched , yawned and headed outside to see Kago and Karifu talking, He wondered if he should jump in but he didn't want to be rude so he just made his way to the waterhole .

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Kago
Kago sighed, it seemed in these situations he could never win. "Ok, but I had plans for tonight."
"plans what plans"??

Kago
July 23rd, 2005, 08:04 PM
"I was going to go hunting insead and bring back a nice feast for the two of us." Kago said warmly. "And with one less cub for the night, the less hunting trips I have to make."

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 08:05 PM
"well i could come hunt with you"

Kago
July 23rd, 2005, 08:07 PM
"I was planning to do it myself to give you more time with the girls and I anticipated Scout having a sleep over one night." Kago said.

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 08:09 PM
"i'd let him,but it's Kiki"

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 08:21 PM
"Of course it's okay," Nela said to Kovujin. "It'll be fine. He's a great cub."
Kara looked around excitedly. She knew someone would be coming to stay for a while, and chirped happily. "Kara's fine with it too," Nela laughed.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 08:22 PM
Kovujin looked to Nela, "Hehe, All we need now is his parents Permission, I told him to ask them first, you can never tell, I didn't want to get him into trouble if they were planning to do something with him tonight hehe" Kovujin smiled.

Kago
July 23rd, 2005, 08:26 PM
"Ok, whatever..." Kago said as he looked at Kiki. "If we take in every homeless cub we meet then we'll need a bigger den." Kago chuckled at his own comment.

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 08:27 PM
Kovujin looked to Nela, "Hehe, All we need now is his parents Permission, I told him to ask them first, you can never tell, I didn't want to get him into trouble if they were planning to do something with him tonight hehe" Kovujin smiled.

"Mhm..." Nela nodded. She loved Scout... he was such a trustworthy young cub. She knew he'd do just fine playing and helping with the cubs.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 08:31 PM
Kovujin chuckled, "I almost forgot to tell you, Have you seen Scout's sister Ballard? Shes a young cub just like him, They're cute when they play together, but as usual Scout tries to be better than her. What all cubs do hehe, I told him women were smarter and he was shocked at what i said for taking sides with a girl, Ballard just stood there looking proud, then i told him Males are usually stronger, and he laughed at Ballard and said he'd rather be stronger than anyone if he had the choice to be smarter or stronger, phew it was funny" Kovujin laughed.

Kovujin looked down at the ground, I hope he can come, it would break his heart if he couldnt, Kovujin thought remembering how Ballard kept telling him how he doesnt act the same with me there. Kovujin also thought that if he didn't he might run here anyway and lie about it and stay and get in trouble... Kovujin thought he'd better go see Kago and Karifu for there decision..
"Nela, I have to go see someone. Will you be okay right here?" Kovujin asked worringly looking down at his Cubs and Nela.

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 08:37 PM
"Yes, I will. It's naptime for them anyways...Kara, come here," Nela called. Kara was standing at the waterfall, dipping her front paws in the water and splashing.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 08:41 PM
Kovujin picked up Kara by the scruff of her neck and sat her down next to her Mother, "I'll be back soon" Kovujin said while nuzzling Nela and his cubs.
Kovujin then turned around and headed through the waterfall and over some rocks to the banks, He started running full speed to Pride Rock and was there in a matter of minutes, He could see Karifu and Kago sitting there, perfect just what he needed, He jumped on the stones and headed up to where Karifu and Kago was, "Hey Kago, Hey Karifu, Its me Kovujin. I was coming to see if you would let Scout stay at my place the night, I didn't know if he would tell the truth or not if you didn't let him cause he might run away and come to me and i'd probably..Well get in trouble so I wanted to get the answer from you guys, Its okay if he can't but it would probably break his heart.." Kovujin said the last bit of the speech looking down at the ground.

Kago
July 23rd, 2005, 08:45 PM
"Karifu won't let him, I would, you know how it is with lionesses." Kago said curtly.

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 08:45 PM
Kara whimpered at the fact her daddy was going away. "It's okay hun," Nela said softly to Kara. She pulled her closer in, and gave her a lick on the nose. After a few minutes Nela had fallen asleep to the sound of the waterfall rushing. Kara was still awake, and slowly slipped out of her mother's grasp. She started towards the front of the cave.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 08:46 PM
"Ah I see, Yeah sometimes there well, not the agreeable time if you know what I mean I just don't want to see Scout when she says no, Poor guy.." Kovujin said looking at the ground.
"Well I better get going Kago, See you later" Kovujin said quite dissapointed that Scout wont be able to come.

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 08:50 PM
Kara walked on, slowly but surely, to the front of the cave. She slipped in a little puddle near the entrance, and sat drenched in water. She stepped out of the puddle, looking curiously into it. She saw her reflection. She didn't know what it was at first, and batted it, slipping once again into the puddle. She shook her head dry and looked out into the waterfall, waiting for her father.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 08:59 PM
Kovujin turned around and walked down the Stones of Pride Rock, He started running at full speed back home, in a few minutes he was almost twenty feet in front of it when he looked around to make sure no one was there. He scanned the surroundings...Nothing.. He started to walk to the Entrance, he jumped on the rocks and Went through the waterfall
----------Meanwhile

Tumai had followed Kovujin, He was really wanting to know where his "Home" was but he wanted to see his family, he posed no threat to Kovujin, at least he didn't think Kovujin thought of him that way. He looked ahead and saw Kovujin go into a waterfall, He made his way up to a waterhole, jumped on the rocks and was at the waterfall, Wondering if he should go in... He could barely see through the waterfall, at first glance from far away you could tell nothing was there but if you got closer you could see an entrance inside of it... He gulped and walked through to find a Lioness three cubs and Kovujin.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 09:04 PM
Kovujin looked at his daughter Kara playing in a Puddle of water, She looked up at him and had a scared look on her face "Kara whats wrong its me." Kara turned around and ran to Nela.. Kovujin turned around and was staring right in the face of Tumai. Kovujin jumped back a few feet and growled.
"You! how did you know where to find us? and why are you here?" Kovujin asked while growling at the Lion
"I-I just wanted to see your family ...You talked about them and how they were so wonderful, I Have a curious nature i'm sorry! i'll leave if you want." Tumai cried
Kovujin stopped growling "Wait..Your Subira's friend. Tumai.... Well I wont hurt you but Don't tell anyone where we are... Got that?" Kovujin snarled.

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 09:05 PM
"Ah I see, Yeah sometimes there well, not the agreeable time if you know what I mean I just don't want to see Scout when she says no, Poor guy.." Kovujin said looking at the ground.
"Well I better get going Kago, See you later" Kovujin said quite dissapointed that Scout wont be able to come.

Scout looked on disappointed. He turns to Kimi angrily. "Why do you always have to have things go your way huh? What did I ever do to you? Just leave me alone" Scout says angrily to his sister he stalks off and sits in the back of the cave away from everyone else.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 09:06 PM
"ye-Yes sir!" Tumai screamed. "I'll leave right away"
Kovujin turned away and started walking to Nela. "He's a friend of Subiras....I was sure I didn't see anyone coming or following me when i came but he wont tell anyone. Subira told me he was a very good friend of hers and he trusted him with all her secrets, so we should be safe" Kovujin said smiling. Kovujin laid back down with his family. "We should be fine" Kovujin repeated. "I hope...". "I swear i never saw anyone coming..." Kovujin looked sad. "I'm sorry Nela, I should have checked again and looked more closely"
-------
Tumai thought to himself, Thats Kovujins family..Those cubs were so cute, Since hes a friend of Subira, I guess I'll just keep it a secret, Just like the rest of the things I know about people. Tumai started running back to Pride Rock to go to sleep, He needed it after a day like he had.

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 09:06 PM
"YIIIIP!" Kara yelped. Kovujin had just came in, and suprised her. Her eyes and gotten big, and her tail poofy. When she realized that it was her father, however, she jumped for joy and ran to him, snuggling. "Daddy," she said happily. She saw Tumai come in after him, and screamed and ran as fast as her little paws could go back to Nela. Nela awoke, and saw Kara clenching her paw. Nela looked on to the entrance and saw Tumai standing there. She growled a low growl, but was still too weak to do anything else. She wrapped her tail around the quivering cubs. After Kovujin explained what had happened, Nela said,
"It's okay... I hope we can trust him... I just worried for the cubs safety, that's all...."

((Sorry if I leave unexpectedly.... supposedly a tornado is just two small cities away from my house.... and it's storming horribly....))

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 09:09 PM
"Hey there Kara" Kovujin said snuggling her with his nose. "I missed you hehe" Kovujin said looking down at Kara.. "For a moment there, I did too, I thought i'd have to fight him" kovujin said.
--------
Tumai was at Pride Rock now, He climbed up the stairs and saw Kago and Karifu still there, he wondered what they were talking aboutl.. He just decided to leave them be...again. He walked into the Den to see Scout in a corner all by himself.. He looked really sad. and Angry, he decided he would try and cheer him up a bit. "hey there Scout.. Why the Long face?" Tumai said while sitting down next to Scout Hoping he could help him in some way.

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 09:11 PM
"I really wanted to sleep over at Kovujin's house today. He's like my best friend in this whole world no offence to you Tumai. ANyway , my parents would have said yes but thanks to my dumb sister Kimi I have to stay here" Scout said angrily.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 09:13 PM
"Oh, I see" Tumai said sadly, He thought about what he saw at Kovujins Den. "Well sometimes... You don't always get what you want but you shouldnt be mad at your sister, And besides some day you might need your sisters advice in life, Or her help." Tumai said trying to cheer up Scout. He thought about his sister back at the Pride. How he would love to see her again, but he wanted to stay here with Subira now that he found her finally.

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 09:13 PM
Kiki heard what Scout said
"heey,i only want you to stay cause it will miss you and i care for you"*she starts to cry*

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 09:15 PM
"PSH Yeah right" Scout says rolling his eyes. "I just don't understand this may have been the only time I get to see Kovujin without her ruining it and she has to ruin that too. Why? I mean I can't be that good to have around." Scout says.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 09:18 PM
"Scout, Sometimes you have to consider other peoples feelings too, you're not the only person on the world you have to remember that." Tumai said, He could hear Kiki Crying in the background, "Sometimes, You don't get what you want in life, Maybe you should reconsider what you said. Kiki only wants you around because she loves you... Maybe you should go back over and apologize and show you lover her too. Maybe thats all she wants from you? a little love.. Like you show Ballard sometimes." Tumai said trying to get a point to Scout.

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 09:19 PM
Kiki heard what Scout said
"heey,i only want you to stay cause it will miss you and i care for you"*she starts to cry*

Scout's face turns from anger to astonishment and anger at himself. "Kiki come here" Scout said obviously calmed down a little. "You know I love you and care for you too Kiki. I was just blowing off a little steam." Scout said nuzzling her. "Though I don't really see why I'm so good to have around" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 09:19 PM
Kovujin started to talk to Nela, "Well I talked to Kago and Karifu, Scout can't come over, seems his sister Kiki doesnt want him to go, she misses him to much when he leaves. Thats what I call a loving sister." Kovujin smiled.

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 09:20 PM
"i want you round Scout,you my brother,i love my brother"

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 09:21 PM
"Yes...she does seem very loving...but I bet Scout doesn't think so...poor Scout...." Nela was the type of lionness that understood all sides of the problem. She was hoping he would come, and was saddenned that he couldn't.

Simba22
Now Scout felt like a huge jerk all he cared about was himself. He didn't really think that Kiki was doing this out of love befrore he just thought it was a way of her to get revenge that she didn't have as many friends as Scout did.

Kovu The Lion
Tumai thinking he did the right thing went outside to see Karifu, "I talked to Scout, He should be a little better, and not so angry" Tumai said to Karifu.
-------
"Yes i'm a little dissapointed to, He was so excited to be able to come, he must be so mad, or sad..." Kovujin sad sadly

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 09:23 PM
"i'm glad he's ok,Kiki is only not letting him go she is will miss him so bad and she cared for him and that"says Karifu

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 09:24 PM
"i want you round Scout,you my brother,i love my brother"

"Well your brother loves you too Kiki. And no matter how angry I got today the fact still is that you're my little sister and I'm always gonna love you"Scout said. He wished he could have brought Kiki over to Kovujin's too then maybe the problem would have been solved. But this place was a secret and It would remain a secret.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 09:26 PM
Tumai looked inside the Den to see Scout and Kiki talking, It was cute what he saw, "Thats what i call.. Love" Tumai said, "No matter how mad he got he still loves her." Tumai said happily

Kago
July 23rd, 2005, 09:27 PM
"Scout, I have an idea." Kago said as he walked up to the cub. "How about I teach you to hunt and maybe you could come with me to hunt later."

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 09:27 PM
Kara was once again escaping towards the front of the cave as her parents talked. She wanted to know where that strange lion popped out from. She stuck a paw cautiously into the water, then the next....

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 09:28 PM
Scout pulls in Ballard. "I love you both" Scout said. "I must admit that you both can really get on my nerves especially you Ballard." Scout said playfully giving her a noogie. "I'll always love the 2 of you no matter what." Scout says hugging his 2 sisters.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 09:30 PM
Tumai looked at Karifu, "They really do love each other..." Tumai said remembering how this scene looked so familiar to the one fight he had at home with his sisters..

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 09:30 PM
Kiki:me annoying??why do you ever think that??

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 09:31 PM
Tumai looked at Karifu, "They really do love each other..." Tumai said remembering how this scene looked so familiar to the one fight he had at home with his sisters..
Karifu:yeah they are both very loveable ,they are great friends "

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Kago
"Scout, I have an idea." Kago said as he walked up to the cub. "How about I teach you to hunt and maybe you could come with me to hunt later."

"WEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL OKAY" He really wanted to hang out with Kovujin probably more then anything else. But he did need to learn how to hunt.

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 09:34 PM
Kiki:me annoying??why do you ever think that??

"Not you basically I just said that to make Ballard feel better she's the only one who annoys me" Scout whispered to Kiki with a chuckle.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 09:35 PM
Kovujins stomach growled "Nela are you hungry? I can go hunt us something to eat?" Kovujin said with a smile.
-----------------------
Tumai looked at the happy family, "Families...They're all the same . always working there problems out....Together" Tumai said quietly to himself.

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 09:36 PM
SHe looked back to se if her parents were watching.... nope, still talking... she stuck her little head out and through the waterfall, cringing from the freezing water. She jumped out onto a little rock. She looked around her, and was amazed at what she saw. So many colors, so much...wet stuff... but no lions... she looked around, hoping to see the one that scared her, but none were there. Her paw slipped on the rock, landing her in the water. "YIIIIIP!" She was still young and couldn't swim, but the water was shallow enough so she could stand.

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 09:37 PM
That night Scout couldn't sleep because he kept on thinking about his friend. He rolled over. He just couldn't seem to get back to sleep.

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 09:37 PM
Kiki rolled over to him
"can't sleep?"

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 09:38 PM
"Sure. I'll stay here with the twins and Ka--" she paused, looking around for Kara. "Kara? Kara!" Nela shouted. "Oh Kovujin, find her," Nela said worriedly. "Kara!"

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 09:39 PM
Kovujin heard the squeel "Kara! Where are you?!" He looked across the cave but couldn't find her. He ran out to the Waterfall and looked around and found her sitting in the shallow part of the Pond standing there looking at him. "Phew oh geesh, Kara you know better than to leave here, you could easily get hurt, Or drown! you got lucky.." Kovujin said with a sigh, Kovujins heart calmed down a little, he thought he would have lost his Daughter ...Forever. Kovujin grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and moved back inside the Cave Den. He brung her to Nela and sat her down between the two of them.

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 09:39 PM
"Nope too busy thinking about Kovujin. He's a big part of my life almost like my older brother. I'll be fine just go back to sleep little sis." Scout says nuzzling her.

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 09:40 PM
((Oliver and Co. and All Dogs go to Heaven... some of my favorite movies, Shenzi ^^ ))

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 09:41 PM
((yeah mine too,i thought that sig would be cool cos i think Rita and Sasha look alike in my own opion)
"i wish i wasn't so dumb and let you go"

Kago
July 23rd, 2005, 09:42 PM
"WEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL OKAY" He really wanted to hang out with Kovujin probably more then anything else. But he did need to learn how to hunt.

"Good, let's go now, it took me a couple of days to learn how to hunt and e..." Kago was interupted by Riona. The adolescent lioness was bounding out of the area.

"Daddy, come on, you have to take me too, I still need the practice." Riona said excitedly.

"Can't you go with your mother? Scout and I need some guy time." Kago said.

"Oh, come on, why does that runt get to go?" Riona pouted.

"He still has to learn the basics of hunting, you just need practice." Kago said in a serious manner.

"But still, he gets everything, he's spoiled." Riona said as Kago looked at Karifu to take care of the situation.

((OOC: Let's just forget that Kago met his mother...instead, Kago had a daughter))

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 09:43 PM
Kovujin heard the squeel "Kara! Where are you?!" He looked across the cave but couldn't find her. He ran out to the Waterfall and looked around and found her sitting in the shallow part of the Pond standing there looking at him. "Phew oh geesh, Kara you know better than to leave here, you could easily get hurt, Or drown! you got lucky.." Kovujin said with a sigh, Kovujins heart calmed down a little, he thought he would have lost his Daughter ...Forever. Kovujin grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and moved back inside the Cave Den. He brung her to Nela and sat her down between the two of them.

Kara was put down right in front of Nela and the twins, sopping wet. "Kara....you scared me...you shouldn't do that, hun..." Nela felt as scared as she had necer been before. Sue nuzzled her and pulled her small, wet body closer to her.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 09:44 PM
Kovujin got close to Kara started nuzzling her, "I almost lost you" Kovujin said caringly. "I love you to much to lose you now" Kovujin said.

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 09:45 PM
((yeah mine too,i thought that sig would be cool cos i think Rita and Sasha look alike in my own opion)
"i wish i wasn't so dumb and let you go"

"Listen to me" Scout commanded. "I never want to hear you call yourself stupid again. you're smart and I forgive you." Scout said.

Nela
July 23rd, 2005, 09:45 PM
((they do.... I never noticed till now :P ))

Kara wondered why she was getting so much attention. She looked up at her father's worried face and knew she hadn't been good. She clung tightly to the both of them, sorry for what she had done.

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 09:46 PM
Drooping her ears
"Ok Scout,i just ...nevermind,i just wish i would of let you go,but then again i would miss you"

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 09:46 PM
Tumai walked to a rock in front of the Den, Since he wasn't really a part of Simba's Pride yet he couldnt go in and disturb anyone, He was still waiting for King Simba to pass judgement on him, He tried to get to sleep that night, it was hard because of it was cold outside.. He shivered a few times, and just decided to give up sleeping and so he stared at the Stars.

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 09:49 PM
"I would miss you too. But you gotta know I'm gonna really miss Kovujin you got to understand that I am going to miss you and If I could I would take you with me but I can't I just can't" Scout said.

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 09:50 PM
"I would miss you too. But you gotta know I'm gonna really miss Kovujin you got to understand that I am going to miss you and If I could I would take you with me but I can't I just can't" Scout said.
"you would of taken me,but howcome you can't did i miss something?!"

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 09:52 PM
"UHHHHHHHHHHH just forget it" Scout said not wanting to let the secret out. He nuzzles Kiki again and then curls up next to her and tries to get some sleep.

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 09:54 PM
"UHHHHHHHHHHH just forget it" Scout said not wanting to let the secret out. He nuzzles Kiki again and then curls up next to her and tries to get some sleep.
"errm ok"she tries to get to sleep but she hears a weird noise

Kago
July 23rd, 2005, 09:56 PM
"Karifu, you ok?" Kago asked when he noticed his mate was unable to sleep.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 09:56 PM
Kovujin looked down at Kara, She looked so innocent. "I love you Nela" Kovujin said as he rolled over to face Nela. "I love you also Kara" He said Nuzzling her. he then looked at the Newborn Cubs Reno and Mara, They were so cute curled up next to Nela sleeping.

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 09:57 PM
"yeah i just heard a weird noise,it sounded like a small animal"

Kago
July 23rd, 2005, 09:58 PM
"Is everybody else asleep?" Kago asked as he looked around the den.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 10:00 PM
Tumai continued to stare up at the Stars, he noticed some of them would create patterns, he looked at one... It seemed to be a pattern in the shape of...a leaf.... Tumai kept wondering about things.. He shivered again, It was so cold outside. He tried to curl up in a ball to keep himself warm but it didn't help much. He then got to cold to just lay there, he decided to move about to try and warm up his body. He walked up to the very point of Pride Rock, it extended over the land a little, from here he could see everything. He even saw... Kovujins little hide out. he sat down and stared out..beyond the Pride Lands at the Outlands and the Elephant Graveyard. They were so mysterious, from looking at it , it would make you want to go see what was there. But he already knew, nothing but liars that lived there in the Outlands. And the Elephant Graveyard had nothing but Hyenas inhabiting it.

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 10:04 PM
"yeah i just heard a weird noise,it sounded like a small animal"

It was a Hampstertwalking along the cave floor. It sees Scout and runs off. Scout still feeling very anxious about this whole thing got up and sneaked off into the dead of night.

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 10:06 PM
Actually it was going to be a small animal but ok

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 10:06 PM
((OOC: ROFLMAO))

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 10:10 PM
Im laughing now lol

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 10:12 PM
Tumai heard something move, He looked over his shoulder, it was Scout, He was running away it looked like... Tumai saw him look at him he turned back around, Hehe I knew he would do this Tumai thought, Friendship and love can make a person do crazy things he thought to himself.

Kago
July 23rd, 2005, 10:16 PM
Actually it was going to be a small animal but ok

((OOC: she said it was gonna be a hampseter.))

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 10:18 PM
{Where did she say that I didn't read that anywhere}

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 10:19 PM
((OOC: Msn Probably, Just continue on Simba22))

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 10:20 PM
ROTFL

Opera Ghost
July 23rd, 2005, 10:22 PM
It was a Hampstertwalking along the cave floor. It sees Scout and runs off. Scout still feeling very anxious about this whole thing got up and sneaked off into the dead of night.
It was only the sweet inocennt little Coco-Bean *my hamster in my avatar*
He was sniffing around
Kiki:awwwww how cute is he

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 10:24 PM
Tumai watched as the Young Cub Scout ran through the Pride Lands... He knew exactly where he was going, to distract his parents away from the point he said.. "Sorry guys i accidentally slipped and fell on the ground. Sorry" He said sneakily trying to help Scout.
"I'm..Going to get a drink of water at the Water Hole Be right Back you guys". Tumai climbed down the Stones and ran as fast as he could following Scout, he was straight on his tail.. He did'nt seem to notice him yet.