PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 10:22 PM
At the roar and being yelled at again, Sengalo flinched, this time harder. His mind was screaming to him to kill them all right then and there. Sengalo's pupils contracted ever so slightly, but this wouldn't be noticed by one who barely knew Sengalo. No, it would take one a lot longer to notice the signs that appear on Sengalo when he's enraged. His ears swiveled back, but didn't flatten. Ofcourse, they wouldn't believe him. He had to think quicker than that. "I was practicing my hunting skills," he said in a low tone as he looked at the ground.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 10:23 PM
Kovujin looked surprised..."Why would you practice your hunting skills on a LION!"
"NO NO NO this doesnt add up, Scout told me you were talking to the Lion and Her Cub and then you broke there necks...YOUR LIEING!"

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 10:24 PM
"I arrived here a week or so ago," Sengalo answered in the same tone, his head still facing the ground, but his eyes looking up, "that's when I met your King."

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 10:25 PM
He flinched again. Kovujin sure was trying Sengalo's patience, but he wouldn't dare show it. "I was practicing my hunting skills," he repeated.

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 10:26 PM
"By killing one of your own?" Scout asks curiously. He laughs."We're not dumb Sengalo". Scout says. " Now until you answer us what happened you step on these pridelands just one last time and this whole pride will run you off"Scout warns . "If you've got nothing to hide then tell us what happened"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 10:27 PM
Kovujin looked at him strangely "i've never seen a lion hunt any thing and break its neck..."
"Everytime another Lion hunts they kill it by sinking there teeth in the animal or clawing it to death, Not breaking there necks! " Kovujin could definitly tell this Lion was lieing. And he could tell Scout knew this too.
"Scout go get help, This won't turn out good"...Kovujin whispered into Scout's ear.

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 10:31 PM
Sengalo backed away from the group a bit. His head was so low that his bangs obstructed a full view of the expression on his face. He stood silent for a moment. "I-I'm... sorry..." he said, his voice barely audible, "I...couldn't control it... I'm sorry..." He finally looked up slightly. Down the right side of his face, along the bottom half of his scar and down his cheek, dripped a single, crystal-like tear. "You're right... I don't deserve to be with you... I'm far too dangerous..."

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 10:32 PM
Scout turns to run off but when he sees this lion's tear he stops himself. This lion really meant what he was saying. No one could fake that. His apology was from the heart. "No wait if you really are sorry you're wrong Katse you do belong here" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 10:34 PM
Kovujin saw the tear running from Sengalo's Cheek...Maybe he was wrong about him...He'd never seen a lion he wasnt telling the truth Cry before. Kovujin finally sighed and decided to let Sengalo pass, "Sengalo, I'm sorry for yelling at you, Welcome to the Pride, BUT! Don't go wandering around anywhere stay close near here. Wait for King Simba to pass Judgement on you, He'll decide if you can stay..Or NOT.."
Kovujin had hoped he made the Right decision..

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 10:35 PM
Kovujin walked away from Sengalo and walked up towards Scout. "I hope i did the right thing.." Kovujin said sadly...
"it will be my fault if he does something.. Curse my attentionative nature..."

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
"No wait if you really are sorry you're wrong Katse you do belong here"

((Why, thank you! I'll be glad to randomly pop in and become a member of the Pride!:pj/k))

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 10:37 PM
"I hoper so too" Scout says laying his head on Kovujin's paw. "I really think that lion could have a potential of being nice".

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 10:38 PM
"Lets just..Hope he is. If he does something wrong, I may not be able to be in the Pride Lands, I could be...Exiled.."
Kovujin said laying his head on the ground...
I hope i did the right thing..

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 10:40 PM
Scout lies on his back. "I could be exiled too" Scout says. " I let him join as well" Scout says worriedly. Scout looks over at Katse. "I just hope you're as sorry as you say you are." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 10:41 PM
Kovujin hadn't thought about the fact that Scout to could be Exiled.... "Scout, If it comes to the Point King Simba exiles me and you, I'll tell him, It was all my fault, You didnt have a say in it...I want to keep you here, where you belong, with Your Family."
Kovujin tried to say it fully but had to stop every now and then whiping tears from his eyes, He just hoped this wouldnt happen.

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 10:43 PM
"Well if that were the case I'd leave too I'd bring my whole family along and we could live with you" Scout said hoping that will cheer him up a little.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 10:45 PM
Kovujin looked at Scout "Your family wouldnt want to leave this beautiful place Scout..And besides i've lived more of my life than you, You should be able to live here in Peace, Not somewhere your uncomfortable about" Kovujin replied, "and besides... Where Nela lives.. Is in the Pride Lands..." Kovujin started to cry a little knowing that he had put more than His friendship with Scout on the Line, But by allowing that Lion to roam freely for the time being, He might not be able to see his mate or cub...ever again.

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 10:45 PM
Scout looks over at Katse.

((*gigglefit*Is my fursona suddenly part of this RP?XD))
---
Sengalo now sat down in his spot, whiping the tear from his maw. He looked over at the conversing Kovujin and Scout. Had his idea worked. From where he sat, all Sengalo was able to hear was "exile."

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 10:47 PM
Kovujin looked at Sengalo, He looked peaceful enough.. He didn't look like he would harm anyone, But, a pretty face can always hide a bad person in the inside...

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 10:47 PM
Scout started crying as well. He didn't want to lose his best friend. Not now. He would never be able to see Kovujin again. Scout couldn't live that way. Scout was going to make sure that Kovujin stayed by any means Neccessary.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 10:50 PM
Kovujin looked at Scout He saw he was crying.."Scout why are you crying, theres nothing you should be afraid or cry about."

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 10:52 PM
Scout sniffled. "If you become Exiled I'll never get to see you again" Scout says with another sniffle. " I'm not too good with losing my best friends" Scout said as he started crying again.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 10:54 PM
Kovujin's heart broke... he forgot about that "Scout, If i get exiled. I'll come back and visit you any way I can... Even if it means facing the punishment of coming back when your exiled... I'll hide away with Nela and raise our cub, and you can come visit us anytime, IF I get banned and exiled from the Pride Lands. I promise you that." Kovujin said while whiping away a few of his tears away and nuzzling him. "it'll be okay and besides... I'm not exiled yet." Kovujin said comforting him.

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 11:00 PM
Even though his eyes were still watery he nuzzles him back. Scout hoped that the king would just exile Kovujin and his not his best friend. Actually Scout didn't want anyone to be exiled. But if it had to be anyone Scout would almost choose to Exile anyone besides his family so that Kovujin could stay. But right now he felt like he should just enjoy the fun he was having now. Kovjin wasn't exiled the king wasn't even mad at Kovujin there was nothing to worry about. "So what do we do" Scout says his voice sounding washed out from all the crying.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 11:01 PM
Kovujin helped him dry the tears off his cheeks "Lets go do what ever you want Scout hehe".

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 11:23 PM
Nela walks back over to Scout and Kovujin, little Kara sleeping in her grasp. She runs over to Kovujin and nuzzles him happily.

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 11:23 PM
[ Needed to do laundry sorry.] "Let's go swimming" Scout says. "Oh boy yeah let's" Ballard chimes in who seemed to appear out of nowhere.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 11:24 PM
Kovujin Nuzzles Nela back "Hey didn't see you there hehe"..

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 11:24 PM
Kovujin looked at Nela, Then at Scout.. " I think i have to go now.."

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Nela
Nela walks back over to Scout and Kovujin, little Kara sleeping in her grasp. She runs over to Kovujin and nuzzles him happily.

Scout smiles at Kovujin's new mate. Scout turns to Her cub. " Cute kid" Scout says. "You're gonna make a great father" Scout says turning back to Kovujin. "Mind if I teach the cub some stuff? I mean I could be like her older bro if ya want" Scout says.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 11:27 PM
"hehe, Scout I don't mind if Nela doesnt" Kovujin said while Nuzzling Kara softly.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 11:28 PM
Well I better get going with Nela, We're going to be gone for a while Scout, Hope you wont miss me to much" Kovujin said while giving Scout a noogie.

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Well I better get going with Nela, We're going to be gone for a while Scout, Hope you wont miss me to much" Kovujin said while giving Scout a noogie.

"Just do me a favor and remember you can always come and visit me at anytime you want. Scout calls. He watched as Kovujin walked away. Even though he really missed him. He felt like he had to put on a happy face to be supportive to his family.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 11:32 PM
"Of course you can." Nela smiled. "Bye scout, nice meeting you!"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 11:32 PM
Kovujin smiled at Scout, I'll always come and visit you hehe"
Kovujin turned back around to Nuzzle nela

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 11:33 PM
((Brb in about 5 minutes, Going to get something to eat hehe))

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 11:34 PM
"Of course you can." Nela smiled. "Bye scout, nice meeting you!"

"Nice meeting you too" Scout says waving a paw. He was happy he could be like this little guys big brother. He would teach this infant all kinds of cool stuff. Finally someone would be looking up to him for a change.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 11:34 PM
Nela nuzzled Kovujin back. She lay down on the ground for a moment, resting Kara in her paws. " Say hello to daddy, hun," Nela spoke sweetly. Little Kara turned her head, her eyes barely open, and mewed. "Awww..." Nela replied. She nuzzled Kara caringly, happy that she now belonged to a family, and a loving one at that.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 11:36 PM
Kovujin licked Kara on her cheek gently "Shes so Cute, and she has the most adorable eyes" Kovujin said quietly to Nela.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 11:39 PM
Kovujin laid down beside Nela for a moment Nuzzling her softly. "She'll grow up to be just like you hehe, I can tell"

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 11:40 PM
Nela turned the cub over gently, and picked her back up by the scruff. "Yes, she does," Nela replied. She stood up and started walking. "Come with me...you'll love it there," she said quietly.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 11:41 PM
Kovujin started to follow Nela, He couldn't wait to see His new home he would be sharing with his new found family.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 11:43 PM
It was another waterhole, shrouded with trees and glistening water. She loved to swim around there in the peace and quiet. This place was only known to Nela, and she was happy that she could share it with someone else. It was a great place to raise a cub. A waterfall followed by smaller ones elegantly ran over walls of grass, plants and rock. Behind the waterfall was a cave, to where she slept when away from Pride Rock.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 11:45 PM
Kovujin Nuzzled Nela, "Its beautiful"
"I'm sure Kara will grow to love it." Kovujin said while purring.

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 11:45 PM
Sengalo, now lying down, looked on at the happy family, seeming to forget their troubles for the moment. Sengalo remembered when he felt those short, happy times. He remembered the family of cats he grew up with. Ofcourse, the fond memories led to the ones he despised the most. Sengalo grunted to himself and shook his head. His thoughts, then went to his mother.... then her dying. Sengalo's expression saddened slightly and he layed his head on his paws, looking away from the others. It's true, Sengalo's "happy" moments were always either false or short. He could never really find peace in his reminiscing. He knew he'd probably never be able to relive those moments or anything like them again.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 11:47 PM
"Our home away from home," Nela smiled. "And watch..." She walked right up next to the waterfall, Kara still cradeled close to her, and stuck a paw in. She walked right through the waterfall, seeming to dissapear. "Come on in," Nela shouted to Kovujin.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 11:48 PM
Kovujin walked through the waterfall getting his fur wet a little bit

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 11:48 PM
Behind the waterfall was a hidden cave. It was very big, and could hold close to 8 full grown lions comfortably. "This is where I used to sleep... before I found the pride..."

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 11:50 PM
"Hehe its cozy in here, this will be a great place to sleep, No one will think about coming in here." Kovujin said shaking his body trying to get rid of the water.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 11:51 PM
Nela set Kara down on some leaves she had made for a bed. She walked up to Kovujin, smiled and licked some water off his cheek.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 11:51 PM
Kovujin smiled and licked Nelas cheek, "This will be a perfect place to raise Kara."

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 11:54 PM
"Yes, it will. I always dreamed of bringing my family here," she said to him.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 11:55 PM
"It seems your dream came true Nela" Kovujin said while walking over to kara, He nuzzled her gently as to not disturb her from her sleep.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 11:55 PM
((awww man.... gotta eat...be back in a few minutes.... :) ))

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 11:56 PM
((Good bye *Waves* hehe))

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 12:09 AM
((okay, back))

Nela watched Kara and Kovujin nuzzling. "Only because you're here, Kovujin. Kara and I would be lost without you.":rawr: :browlift:

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 12:24 AM
Kovujin Smiled and said to Nela, "I'd be the same way without you Nela."

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 12:26 AM
Nela nuzzled Kovujin. He was perfect, in every way possible. She had a family... It was hard to think of, but she did, and nothing could make her happier.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 12:27 AM
Kovujin Nuzzled Nela back, He had never dreamt about having a mate as beautiful as Nela, or having a daughter as cute as Kara. His life seemed Perfect, nothing could go wrong from now on.

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 12:30 AM
Kara was now asleep. Nela watched the little one... her little one...sleep happily and comfortly. Nela stood up, trying not to make a sound. She smiled at Kovujin, and stepped out of the waterfall cave. It was now night, and Nela's violet eyes glistened in the moonlight. She stepped into the water, swam into the middle, and rested on a large rock.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 12:31 AM
Kovujin nuzzled kara gently on her cheek, then he moved out of the waterfall, and followed Nela to the middle of the waterhole and sat down on the large rock she was on. "Beautiful night tonight huh?"

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 12:33 AM
Nela looked up at the moon, then to Kovujin, and wrapped her paw around his front leg. "It couldn't be any better. I have a mate and cubs, this beautiful place to live, and great friends. Nothing could be better."

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 12:35 AM
Kovujin leaned against Nela hugging her. "You're absolutely correct, Nothing can be better than this." Kovujin said huggling Nela.

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 12:39 AM
Nela hugged back. "Oops...I meant cub, not cubs." She laughed. "Not until she has brothers and sisters, hehe..." She looked at Kovujin and smiled. She couldn't wait until the time she had more cubs... they would probably look just like their father. Kara was such a joy to have, too, and Nela didn't want her to grow up alone.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 12:42 AM
Kovujin Smiled at Nela, "Hehe, She would probably get lonely with out Brothers or sister" Said Kovujin while Nuzzling Nela.

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 12:45 AM
"Yeah, she would..." Nela spoke from experience. She grew up all alone, and didn't have many cubs around. It got very lonely in her small pride. She left as a cub to find friends, which is when she found this place. She nuzzled back, remembering her cubhood.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 12:47 AM
Kovujin Thought about his past to and how he was abandoned at an early age, not being able to remember his brothers or sister, he couldnt even remember his Mother or Father, Kovujin had felt so lonely for those past 2 and a half years. But now, today, He felt as if he was in heaven. He had the most beautiful Lioness as a mate, and a very very beautiful Daughter who would grow up to be very cute.

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 12:50 AM
Nela stood up and licked his nose. She stepped delicatley into the water, looking back at Kovujin. She walked into the water and swam effortlessley in the cool evening water. She loved to swim. It was her life, especially when she lived here by herself.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 12:51 AM
Kovujin looked at Nela lovingly. "I see you like to swim hehe" Kovujin said while stepping into the water.

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 01:00 AM
"Not like, Love," she responded. "That's all I ever did was swim when I was out on my own..." She dunked under the water, swam around and in back of him, then leaped out and onto his back, knocking him over. Nela laughed lovingly. "Gotcha."

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 01:01 AM
Kovujin Looked at Nela" hehe well thats a first, I've never met any Lioness that loved water" Kovujin said as he swam up to Nela.

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 01:03 AM
"Now you have," she replied, still laughing.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 01:04 AM
Kovujin laughed with Nela "Yeah your right" Kovujin 'had' to get out of the water, the Water was about to freeze him to death... Kovujin stepped out of the water onto the rock in the middle again and stared at Nela with a Loving face.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 01:07 AM
Kovujin sat on the rock shivering, He was definitly cold now. "How can you stay in there so long" he said chuckling
Kovujin had really never went swimming before, So he wasnt really used to the coldness.

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 01:27 AM
"Talent," Nela replied laughing. SHe swam up to Kovujin again and sat with him snuggling on the rock. "I just hope Kara makes it through the night," she said, worriedly.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 01:28 AM
"Hehe, Maybe we should go check on Kara, she might have woke up." Kovujin said while Snuggling Nela back.

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 01:30 AM
"Okay," Nela said, diving back in and arriving quickly back on shore. She walked gracefully through the waterfall and into the cave.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 01:31 AM
Kovujin did the same thing but.. He didnt dive, he just walked into the pond and swam up to shore and went through the waterfall shivering. "Geesh that water is cold" he said lightly looking down at Kara.

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 01:37 AM
"She's still asleep," said Nela. "I hope she's okay...." Nela lay down next to Kara and wrapped her paws around her. "I love her so much.... I hope her mother never comes back," she said, while licking the scars on Kara's belly.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 01:39 AM
Kovujin layed down next to Kara and Nela, "I hope she doesnt come back too." Kovujin started to lick Nela's face, and then he curled up next to Nela and looked down at the scars he had on his body from previous battles, Then he just thought about his past trying to remember about his Mother and Father..

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 01:42 AM
Nela looked at Kovujin and said, "What's wrong hun? You look upset...." Nela rested her head on Kovujin's mane, still holding Kara close to her. Nela sighed happily. "Wouldn't it be nice to have more cubs, just like Kara? They're such little angels...."

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 01:44 AM
"what oh theres nothing wrong with me Nela.. Yes your right, I'd love to be able to have more than one cub." Kovujin chuckled "but i dont' think they'd look like Kara." Kovujin said while Snuggling against Nela.

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 01:46 AM
"Probably not.... such an odd color for a lion... she's definitly one of a kind...." Nela turned to him and licked his face. "She has to have brothers and sisters.... our cubs will probably look a lot like you." Nela smiled. "Are you sure you're okay?"

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 01:47 AM
Kovujin Smiled back at Nela,"Well there is actually only one way to find out." Kovujin chuckled.

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 01:50 AM
Nela looked at Kovujin lovingly. "Yes....you're right...." She nuzzled him and licked his nose.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 01:52 AM
Kovujin nuzzled and licked Nela back,"hehe, I wonder how old Kara is exactly.."
"maybe her future brothers or sisters will be about the same age as her hehe

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 01:54 AM
"If you want them to be, yes," Nela replied smiling, catching his drift. "She probably isn't very old...her eyes just opened today...."

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 01:56 AM
"You're right, Maybe she will think you and i are her real parents."
Kovujin said this slowly, at the end he thought of the future, What if Kara becomes suspicious, and notices that they arent her real Parents, Would she leave them...? So many thoughts went through his mind about his new daughter.

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 01:58 AM
Nela thought for a minute. "Maybe we shouldn't tell her....but maybe we should.........we can say she got the black fur from you....she'll be a daddy's girl," Nela smiled.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 02:00 AM
Kovujin smiled "Your so smart hehe", Kovujin looked down at his pitch black fur," A daddies girl eh hehe" Kovujin chuckled

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 02:03 AM
"Of course," Nela replied. She nuzzled him again and rest her head on his mane, looking out into the waterfall. The blue water shimmered across her violet eyes.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 02:04 AM
Kovujin got up and walked to a darker and more Private corner of the Waterfall's Secret den. He gave a little gesture with his head for Nela to come.

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 02:06 AM
Nela smiled seductivley, and sauntered over to him. She licked his face, and nuzzled his mane.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 02:07 AM
Kovujin nuzzled Nela a lot that night, for once he was proud of himself, That night Love was definitly in the air, The two lions Nela and Kovujin did something special that night. Hoping to create either a sister, or brother, for they're newly found Daughter.

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 02:13 AM
The two awoke next morning, snuggling closely and happily together. Their little daughter Kara had made it safely throuh the night, and seemed to be getting better.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 02:13 AM
"Good morning Nela" Kovujin said licking her nose.

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 02:14 AM
((Awww.. I have to go. Same time tommorrow night?))

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 02:15 AM
((Hehe Sure when ever you get on I'll be one, Goodnight Nela *Huggles*))

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 02:15 AM
Nela smiled and licked him back. "Good morning, Kovujin..." She had a twinkle in her eye.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 02:17 AM
"I had a good time last night" Kovujin said chuckling. "I got to spend some personal time with my beautiful Nela" Kovujin said Snuggling up close to Nela.

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 02:19 AM
((Well, gtg.... see you later tommorrow! :) ))

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 02:19 AM
((Good bye Nela :) ))

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 08:12 AM
Tumai had just found his way into a new place, where the grass was greener and Animals ran freely, It seemed this place was filled with life. He kept padding across the Country hoping to see if he could find another lion to talk to about directions, he really was only looking for one Person....One Specific lion her name, Was Subira, He found himself at a humongous rock, he looked around it and found some stones leading up, He took them up and found himself on top of the big rock, He saw a den and a walkway pertruding outwards. He didn't really see anyone. he called out
"Hello is anyone here?"

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 08:20 AM
Subira quietly padded out of the cave, for an early morning stroll.

She loved the mornings here in the Pridelands. The animals just starting to wake up, there was a comforting peace that hung in the air.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 08:22 AM
Tumai looked back at the cave, he saw a lioness walking out of the cave He knew this Lioness... She looked so familiar. Could she be the one he was looking for, the one he so longed to find again. Subira....
"Hello, I'm new here, My names Tumai, Whats yours?" Tumai asked seeing if he could get to know her name.

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 08:25 AM
Subira stoped in her tracks to study the rogue lion.

He looked so...familar.

Could it be?

No, of course it couldn't. Her mind was just home sick, thats all.

Yet something about the lion brought back many memories.

"My names Subira"

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 08:27 AM
Tumai froze where he was when she said her name
"Its.....Its really you, You've grown so much these few years Subira."
Tumai couldn't believe he actually found Subira, Now he could probably get to take her back and let her rule as queen of there Pride.
"We have missed you so much back home!" Tumai said running up to Subira.

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 08:33 AM
Subira couldn't believe it.

It was Tumai.

She tackled him and laughed.

"What on earth are you doing here?"

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 08:36 AM
Tumai laughed "hehe I've come to bring you back home, to your pride , Your Queen now, if you show up."
"It seems you still have that pouncing nature, You could always pin me for some reason back at home"
Tumai said while playfully pushing Subira off him

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 08:40 AM
Subira seemed a little taken back by what Tumai said.

If she went back, they'd find out, that Chukia died in a fight with her.

And she'd have to leave her friends behind.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 08:41 AM
Tumai saw there wasn't a positive face that Subira put on once he told her that he was here for a reason..
"Whats wrong? Don't you want to go home?, Or is there...More that people don't know of why you left?" Tumai said worringly, "If so, What happened Subira?"

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 08:47 AM
Subira sat up, not very willing to tell Tumai, especially after all this time.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 08:50 AM
"Subira..." Tumai looked her in the eyes, "If its something bad, i'll keep it a promise i won't tell anyone" He said nuzzling her gently to make her feel a little better.

King Simba
July 22nd, 2005, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"Um, wow, I..." Asha gulps, "You're a very attractive lion..." she purrs happily to him, "I... I guess we could do something together sometime." she smiles, nuzzling him gently.
"Well... there was something I forgot to tell you before I left... and that was... that I... I..." Katai seems to nervous to finish his sentence, "The truth is, Asha... I..."

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 08:59 AM
"Subira..." Tumai looked her in the eyes, "If its something bad, i'll keep it a promise i won't tell anyone" He said nuzzling her gently to make her feel a little better.
Subira smiled a little, knowing that she'd have to tell someone sooner or later. And she would rather tell Tumai rather then anyone else.

"Well....you know Chukia's death?" She started, wondering how to put it.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 09:00 AM
"Yes, I do the tribe was sad about it, But some agreed that she was quite...a nusance, a brat to put it that way"..Tumai said calmly.

Sombolia
July 22nd, 2005, 09:09 AM
Rio hovered on the borders of the lush lands, brownish red eyes taking in the landscape. "Ah.. so these are the fabled Pridelands." An odd expression crossed her face, somewhere between a smirk and a smile. She'd came in from the desert and the Pridelands were almost the mirror opposite. From where she sat she could she that the Pridelands must have had a blade of grass for every dry grain of desert sand, a clear pool of fresh drinking water for every one that'd dried up in the desert's raw heat, a friendly (and the occasional not-so-friendly) creature for every one Rio'd wished she'd seen in her old home. She'd lived in the desert since she was born, with her parents back then, of course. But she'd ran away just under a year ago. Why? She herself could not quite place it, but she supposed she'd always been the indepentant type, and had grown tired of living under her parents' care.. though she wasn't even an adult. She'd forged her own, gotten used to the heat and the lack of water and rare food, though she'd managed quite well. She looked well cared for if not a bit on the skinny side.. "I suppose living here would be a real luxury," she mused quietly. Making up her mind, she leapt gracefully from the rock and slunk through the grass. Quite an odd feeling - not just the blades of grass tickling her sides, but the sense of being covered by something, hidden.. Security. An odd feeling, indeed.

(In the future, I will try to refrain from writing novels here. XD)

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 09:14 AM
((ooc: :lol: nice Somby! I think its a good start:D))
"That was your opinion" Subira smirked, but then she became serious again.

"Well she died becuase....she was in a fight with me"

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 09:15 AM
Tumai gasped at what Subira said, "y-you killed...her?"
Tumai shook his head, he didn't care if she killed her or not. he was just glad he found her actually. "Never mind, It wouldnt matter if you killed her or not Subira, the thing is, Its all in the past, No one really cares about it anymore".

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 09:21 AM
Subira's jaw droped.

"Killed her? NO way! She banged her head on a rock"

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 09:22 AM
Tumai looked at Subira, "oh, I thought you killed her the way you put it before.. I'm sorry." Tumai looked down "Guess i messed up heh".

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 09:23 AM
"Like always" Subira giggled.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 09:24 AM
Tumai looked up at Subira, "Hey i never messed up all the time, I think anyways I didn't hehe" Tumai pushed Subira a little but not to hard, just to show he was playing.

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 09:28 AM
"Sure, believe what you want to believe" Subira smirked.

King Simba
July 22nd, 2005, 09:30 AM
"You what?" Asha asks Katai nervously, "What's wrong? Are you ok?" she asks him, concerned.
Katai turns away and blushes, he stays silent for a few moments before reciprocating and spitting it out, "I love you, Asha... I was meaning to tell you this before I left but the battle kinda messed things up..."

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 09:31 AM
"Subira, Do you want to go back to our Pride?, Thats the reason I became a rogue Lion to find you. And now that I've found you, We can return to our Pride, Or...Stay here if you wish. Seeing that i'm a rogue and the Pride not let me back in."Tumai said watching Subira closely

Nala The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 09:36 AM
Nala spotted Twlight and sneaked up behind him, pounced on him and said her famous saying of "Pinned Ya" with a big smile to great Twylight =D

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 09:38 AM
"Well....I really miss mum and dad but.." Subira paused, realising that Tumai had become a rogue just for her.

"I have so many friends here"

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 09:39 AM
Tumai felt sad for Subira it was like she wanted to be in both places at once... he finally spoke up and said, "Well, I'm with you no matter which decision you choose, I've found you and i'm going to stay with you, this time for good," Tumai Smiled

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 09:48 AM
Subira grinned.
She could always count on Tumai.

"So whats happened to you lately?"

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 09:52 AM
"nothing much really, after i left the Pride I just traveled from Pride to Pride looking for you", Its been three months, three long miserable months, i've been searching for you, I'm just so glad I finally found you" Tumai said nuzzling her gently, "I don't think i've been this happy in my whole life". Tumai said.

Sombolia
July 22nd, 2005, 09:58 AM
Rio continued to slink the through the grass, occasionally poking her head above it, trying to maintain a friendly aura incase she met anyone.. a great first impression it'd make, if she looked like she was sneaking around looking for trouble. She was searching for a waterhole, perhaps a herd of antelope.. no. She probably shouldn't hunt until she at least met the king.. got his permission to stay here.. She wondered if Simba was still king, she'd heard he was friendly enough. She continued on for a while, finally coming within sight of a huge rock formation.. Pride Rock. Somehow she knew without even asking, it was large, noble looking, and fit for.. well, a king. Gulping slightly but hiding all signs of fear from her face, she began ascending the stair-like rocks.

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 10:12 AM
"nothing much really, after i left the Pride I just traveled from Pride to Pride looking for you", Its been three months, three long miserable months, i've been searching for you, I'm just so glad I finally found you" Tumai said nuzzling her gently, "I don't think i've been this happy in my whole life". Tumai said.
Subira smiled, and nuzzled him back.

"Its good to see you to" She grinned.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 10:26 AM
Tumai smiled at Subira, "So how have you been holding up, by yourself here that is, Make any new friends?"

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 10:28 AM
"Yea, tons" Subira said, brushing a little dirt of Tumai.

"You've gotta meet this little guy, Scout"

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 10:30 AM
"Scout eh hehe sounds mischevious" Tumai chuckled, "Can't wait to meet him"

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 10:35 AM
"Well you have to meet all my friends" Subira laughed.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 10:39 AM
Tumai Noticed another lion heading up the Stones, he padded over to him and said "Hello are you new here?" He didnt know if this Lioness was enemy or Friend, but Tumai had a carefree nature not really caring hehe

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 10:41 AM
Subira watched the lioness, walk up the stairs.

"I think she's here to see King Simba" Subira said, padding up next to Tumai.

"I think you should see him to. But not now. How bout we go down to the waterfall? Karifu told me about it. Should be just like the one at home"

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 11:25 AM
"waterfall ? What waterfall?" Tumai asked

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 11:33 AM
"Here in the Pridelands. Come- on, I'll show you" Subira grinned, bounding forward.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 11:34 AM
"Okay he-hey wait, You're going to fast!" Tumai chuckled following Subira.

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 11:37 AM
"You were always a slow runner!" Subira shouts back, laughing at Tumai.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 11:38 AM
"I was always something!" Tumai yelled up to Subira catching up to her with ease.

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 11:39 AM
"Yea. I have a list the size of an elephants rear end, if ya wanna hear it" Subira chuckled, running a little faster.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 11:40 AM
"Meh you were always better at me in everything, BUT RUNNING!" Tumai yelled and ran in front of her.

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 11:42 AM
"Don't think I haven't improved since we last met!" Subira smirked, running at her hunting pace, which was really quite fast.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 11:44 AM
Subira started to run ahead of Tumai, "Darn i'll never beat you in anything" he started slowing down panting heavily. After a few minutes he had to walk. he kept on panting.. "Phew. I havnt ran like that in ages." Tumai said to Subira.

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 11:54 AM
"Never could beat me" Subira smirked.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 11:55 AM
Tumai called forward"Hey how much longer till we are there?"

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 11:55 AM
"Not much longer I think. These lands sure are larger then the Jungle"

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 11:56 AM
"Your right hehe," Tumai replied, follwing Subira now that they were walking again.

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 11:57 AM
"Though it isn't as green, but still just as lush" Subira said, amiring the scenery.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 11:58 AM
"Very true, and a lot more animals...Than bugs hehe"
Tumai remembered when he passed the Jungle to get here, eating nothing but bugs yuck.

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 12:00 PM
"Do you remember when are parents used to tell us storys about this place?" Subira asked Tumai, half in a daze.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 12:01 PM
"Yeah, only a little bit though, i've....Kind of forgot.." Tumai said in a sad voice, "I don't remember a lot of things from my Cub days, Only that I got in trouble a lot hehe" Tumai chuckled

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 12:04 PM
"You mean all the trouble you got us in!" Subira corrected him.

"I still won't forget the time you got us in trouble for teasing a Rhino"

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 12:05 PM
Tumai laughed "Yeah that was funny, but the outcome of it wasnt hehe"
"I didn't always get us in trouble now did I?" Tumai thought trying to remember an incident he didn't cause

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 12:07 PM
"Oh believe me you did. I can't remember when you didn't get us in trouble"

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 12:09 PM
"Hehe yeah I guess I as always a trouble maker. If I didnt get in trouble i'd get someone else in trouble with me" Tumai said chuckling "And most of the time i'd pick you hehe"

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 12:11 PM
"Yea, why did you have to drag me along? Why not Chukia. I'm sure she would've loved to have gone with you" Subira complained, though she was smiling.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 12:12 PM
"Cause if I took her with me we wouldn't be talking about this now would we hehe" Tumai laughed

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 12:14 PM
"Wouldn't that have been a good thing?" Subira grinned, raising an eyebrow.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 12:15 PM
"Nah I found it when we got in troubles we usually had fun, Until our parents came and ruined it hehe" Tumai smirked

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 12:17 PM
((Simba22 Clean Out Your Inbox or what ever its full hehe if your still looking at this))

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 12:18 PM
Subira stopped, and stared Tumai in the eye.

"You call getting stuck in quicksand, getting chased by just about every animal in the Jungle, and getting lost so many times I've lost count, fun?"

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 12:20 PM
"I uh... Never thought of it that way..Usually when we got lost or got in trouble we spent time together, thats what I liked about it, Spending time with you" Tumai said looking down at his paws.

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 12:24 PM
Subira only smirked at Tumai. He was always like this.
She leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek.

"I guess it wasn't to bad" She purred.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 12:30 PM
Tumai looked astonished, Never had he been kissed before by Subira, even when they were cubs, He just decided to let it be, He Kissed Subira back on the cheek,
"yeah it wasnt all that bad in the way i remembered it, No one really got hurt hehe"
"Or did we get hurt...Hehe I can't remember" Tumai chuckled

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 12:44 PM
"You never remember" Subira smiled, glad to have Tumai here in the Pridelands.

"And what about that time the Rhino got you in the rear? You were crying for days" Subira started walking again, while laughing.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 12:45 PM
"Hey shh keep that low don't tell everyone in the Pride Lands, I was already embarassed then" He said in a low voice chuckling.

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 12:53 PM
"So if I told everyone what would you do?" Subira snickered, knowing it was possiblely one of the most embrassing things that had ever happened to Tumai.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 12:55 PM
"I-I would do nothing. Nothing I can do about it hehe, If you want to tell I guess you could, but I can't control you" Tumai looked down at the grown sadly.

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 01:05 PM
"Why on earth would I tell?" Subira smiled, comfortingly because she knew she'd never tell anything that Tumai didn't want.

She turned to realise they were at the waterfall.

"Besides" Subira smirked, stepping on a rock.

"Who would want to know how you got your butt kicked by a Rhino?"

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 01:07 PM
"I had a good time last night" Kovujin said chuckling. "I got to spend some personal time with my beautiful Nela" Kovujin said Snuggling up close to Nela.

((I have to leave in a second, but I'll reply ^^ ))

Nela nuzzled him back. "Me too." She rested her head on his mane and looked at their little Kara. She was asleep.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 01:07 PM
Tumai looked at the waterfall, "Its beautiful, And , No one wouldnt want to know that. meaning everyone would want to know. hehe, and I'm sure something like that happened to you before?" Tumai chuckled

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 01:08 PM
((Aww Okay ^_^))
"I wonder when she'll wake up" Kovujin asked.

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 01:12 PM
((ooc: Read my PM Nela!!!:D))

Tumai looked at the waterfall, "Its beautiful, And , No one wouldnt want to know that. meaning everyone would want to know. hehe, and I'm sure something like that happened to you before?" Tumai chuckled
"I don't think so" Subira smirked, raising her nose in the air.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 01:13 PM
"Yeah, you were always good at getting yourself out of trouble, if you ever got in any" Tumai said

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 01:15 PM
"Exact opposite of you" Subira teased, jumping further across the waterfalls rocks.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 01:21 PM
"True, very true" Tumai said Jumping on the rocks trying to follow Subira. "Hey wait up will ya hehe"

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 01:27 PM
"Why should I?" Subira grinned, quite enjoying the waterfalls cool spray.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 01:32 PM
"because well, umm because your nice hehe" Tumai said

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 01:35 PM
"Though true, thats not an excuse"

Subira jumped on another stone to look into the water. It didn't look deep, and she could see tiny fishes swim around.

She turned to Tumai, with a mischivious twinkle in her eye.

Katse
July 22nd, 2005, 04:14 PM
Seeing as the others had gone off to do their separate things, Sengalo took this as the oppurtunity to head to Priderock by himself. It took him only a matter of minutes to arrive there. When he was a few yards from it's base, he noticed yet another newcomer. This one was a lioness((Rio)). From the looks of it, she wasn't much older than Sengalo. Sengalo tilted his head slightly and raised an eyebrow at her. She was being pretty bold to just march up to Priderock the way she was. Sengalo decided to go closer in for a better look. Perhaps she was seeking shelter here, too?

Simba22
July 22nd, 2005, 04:51 PM
Scout yawned. He was in the mood to go on an adventure but first he'd have to meet up with his friends. He walks out as he sees Subira hanging out at the water fall. Scout smiled. "Maybe she wants to play" Scout says energetically. When suddenly he sees the guy she was hanging out with. Scout had never seen this lion here before. But Subira seemed to be acting like she knew him forever. Scout walks up kinda confused. "Who's the new guy Subira?" Scout questioned.

Kago
July 22nd, 2005, 04:58 PM
Kago had woken up in the middle of the day which wasn't usual for him. After yawning, he headed to the water hole to get a drink.

Opera Ghost
July 22nd, 2005, 05:24 PM
Karifu spotted him and walked up to him

Simba22
July 22nd, 2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
Karifu spotted him and walked up to him

Ballard walked up rubbing the sleepy out of her eyes. "Hey Daddy what are you doing up? Ballard says with a yawn.

Kago
July 22nd, 2005, 05:45 PM
"Good morning...er...afternoon, it's midday." Kago said as he kissed Karifu.

Opera Ghost
July 22nd, 2005, 05:58 PM
"Good morning to you too,whats plans do you have for this fine day " ??

Kago
July 22nd, 2005, 06:02 PM
"Whatever you want to do today." Kago said as he looked around. As he was looking, Kago noticed something on the floor. It was an iPod. "What's this?" Looking down, Kago hit the "enter" button. As he looked, he moved his paw around the grey spot and saw the black bar move around. "Huh, interesting." Kago said as he scrolled up and hit enter. Every Bon Jovi song came up, but Kago couldn't understand what it said. After making up his mind and hitting enter the speakers started to play "Livin on a Prayer" pumped at full blast. "What's that noise?" Kago asked.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 07:38 PM
Scout yawned. He was in the mood to go on an adventure but first he'd have to meet up with his friends. He walks out as he sees Subira hanging out at the water fall. Scout smiled. "Maybe she wants to play" Scout says energetically. When suddenly he sees the guy she was hanging out with. Scout had never seen this lion here before. But Subira seemed to be acting like she knew him forever. Scout walks up kinda confused. "Who's the new guy Subira?" Scout questioned.

"Why hello there Young Cub, My names Tumai i'm an old friend of Subira." Tumai said politely to the Cub.

Nala The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 08:46 PM
feeling a little lonely:alone:, Nala wondered where Simba and Twylight were hiding and wandered around looking for someone, anyone to get her out of the dumps :(

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 09:16 PM
((Aww Okay ^_^))
"I wonder when she'll wake up" Kovujin asked.

Nela looked at Kara, then up at Kovujin. "She needs the rest after what she's been through.... poor little thing.... and at such a young age...." Nela looked down sadly. She couldn't even imagine a mother that would treat her cubs badly. Nela looked up at Kovujin again. " At least she's with us, now....and hopefully she'll have a little brother or sister...." Nela smiled at Kovujin, her smile full of hope. "Hopefully.....":alone:

Lion King Stu
July 22nd, 2005, 09:39 PM
"Nala hey Nala" Twilight callled from the den seeing Nala pad about out in the grass.
He rushed down the side of Pride Rock and down into the long grass and quickly made his way to her side.
"I was wondering where you were" Twilight smiled at Nala as he reached her side "Just tried looking for you....where you been?" he questioned.

King Simba
July 22nd, 2005, 09:46 PM
"Um... wow... really?" Asha purrs gently, "Someone really loves me... and he's a really nice lion..." she blushes, her cheeks turning bright red, "I... love you too, Katai..." she smiles.
"You... do?" Katai looks at Asha, before smiling at her, "I wanted to tell you before but I never really had chance..." he moves closer to her, "...and yes, I mean what I said Asha... I do love you. So much." He purrs deeply.

Nala The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 10:01 PM
''Twylight!'' Nala said with a smile :D Her face lighting up with Joy =D ''I was sleeping in the cave, where did you go?''

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 10:09 PM
Nela looked at Kara, then up at Kovujin. "She needs the rest after what she's been through.... poor little thing.... and at such a young age...." Nela looked down sadly. She couldn't even imagine a mother that would treat her cubs badly. Nela looked up at Kovujin again. " At least she's with us, now....and hopefully she'll have a little brother or sister...." Nela smiled at Kovujin, her smile full of hope. "Hopefully.....":alone:

Kovujin looked up at Nela, "Yes, Hopefully", Kovujin said nuzzling Nela on her cheek.

Lion King Stu
July 22nd, 2005, 10:13 PM
((:lol: his name is Twilight not Twylight ;)))

"I was sleeping under the promontory" Twilight smiled at Nala as he he sat down beside her "I was going to sleep in the den but well I didn't see anyone....couldn't see you either so I decided to sleep outside in the shade" he smiled to her.
"Thought you were with Simba since I can't find him either" Twilight replied "Well I guess not if your on your own" he said continuing to smile at her.

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 10:13 PM
"Do you think we should head back home...?" Nela asked Kovujin. "I'm sure little Scout is looking for you.... we can come back tonight, if you want," Nela smiled. Kara was now awake and mewing. Her eyes were open and were looking at the waterfall flowing down and over the cave.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 10:14 PM
Kovujin looked at Nela, "Yeah lets get out of here, hehe"
Kovujin walked over to Kara and nuzzled her gently."How are you doing" He said quietly knowing he might not get a reply.

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 10:17 PM
Kara looked up at her father's big nose ((big to her, at least :P )) coming at her. She lifted a paw and swatted at it, and then rested it on his nose. She mewed happily. Nela smiled and purred, watching the two.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 10:19 PM
"aww shes so adorable" Kovujin said, "Lets get going" Kovujin picked up Kara by the Scruff of her neck and hoped he didn't hurt her not ever holding a Cub before. Kovujin walked by Nela and nuzzled her before heading out of the Waterfall.

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 10:23 PM
Nela smiled. "Okay," she said, and walked out of the waterfall, nuzzling Kovujin. He was so cute with Kara. Kara's nose wrinkled as she got splashed with a little water, but mewed happily. She seemed to like the water. Nela walked over the rocks and onto the bank, looking back at Kara and Kovujin. "If we were to have cubs....," Nela started, "What would we name them?"

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 10:25 PM
Kovujin walked over the rocks and got onto the bank with Nela, "Hmm I don't know I never really thought about that.." Kovujin said purring.
"You decide hehe Your a good namer" Kovujin chuckled

Nala The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 10:26 PM
(:Ohno: i am sorry, im used to calling someone else Twylight (not on here - that be why i spell it wrong my mistake sorry :o)

Nala rests her head under Twilights chin, ''I was hidden in the shade in the den, you must have missed me:(, I was going to go to the water hole and see if you were hanging out with Simba there'' says Nala a little confused, ''but your here now that's the main thing'' Nala Smiles with a seductive grin ;)

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 10:28 PM
Nela thought for a moment. "You need to help too, you know... you're the dad...." she laughed.

((I have to go in like...3 minutes.... but I'll be back on later tonight, hopefully ^^ I'll still play for as long as I can though....))

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 10:31 PM
((Okay i'll see you when you come back hehe))
"Well i guess, if its a boy we could name it..."Kovujin started "Sarge"
Kovujin was no good at making up names.

Lion King Stu
July 22nd, 2005, 10:33 PM
((lol no prob about the name....also hate to nag but you can't god mod other peoples characters ;)))

"Yeah I'm here with you at least" he smiled as Nala's head rested on his chin making him purr slightly "Just you and me" he smirked "Sure Simba will make a apperence soon; its never like him to be away for to long" he laughed softly as he rubbed his chin on top of Nala's head continuing to purr softly.

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 10:35 PM
Nela laughed. " If that's what you want.... I was thinking...." She paused, then said, "Mara for a girl, and Reno for a boy...."

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 10:36 PM
Kovujin smiled at Nela "That sounds a lot better than Sarge" He said while rubbing up against her heading out of there secret hide out, with Kara in his Mouth.

Nala The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
((lol no prob about the name....also hate to nag but you can't god mod other peoples characters ;)))

"Yeah I'm here with you at least" he smiled as Nala's head rested on his chin making him purr slightly "Just you and me" he smirked "Sure Simba will make a apperence soon; its never like him to be away for to long" he laughed softly as he rubbed his chin on top of Nala's head continuing to purr softly.

(ooh sorry, i forgot to delete that bit :eek: you see when i reply on here i copy and paste the post i am replyin' too... )

''Not like Simba to be far at all'' said Nala smiling once more at Twilights Purr :browlift: ''this is nice though, just me and you'' she purred softly whilst watching the stars with Twilight =D

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 10:40 PM
"Well, if we have 3, we can name a boy Sarge," Nela replied. They walked out onto the plain, nuzzling eachother.

((Well, I gtg... see you ^^ *hugs* ))

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 10:42 PM
(Cya hehe i'll wait for ya *Hugs back* hehe))
"three?, Don't you think thats a little...to many?" kovujin looked at Nela, "two's fine hehe, besides I like Reno and Mara better than Sarge any day" Kovujin said winking at Nela.

Lion King Stu
July 22nd, 2005, 10:43 PM
((you don't have to copy and paste. You can just quote the post your replying to. Its down at the bottom next to the edit button; it will save alot of confusion trust me :cheese: since I get confused slightly easy :lol:))

"Just like old times" Twilight replied glancing up at the night sky with Nala "Haven't done anything like this in a while; I sorta missed it just being me and you" he smiled purring softly still.
"Only Simba could ruin this occasion" he said jokingly with a little laugh "It doesn't matter though; just make the most of it while we can" he smirked glancing down at her.

Nala The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 11:06 PM
((you don't have to copy and paste. You can just quote the post your replying to. Its down at the bottom next to the edit button; it will save alot of confusion trust me :cheese: since I get confused slightly easy :lol:))

"Just like old times" Twilight replied glancing up at the night sky with Nala "Haven't done anything like this in a while; I sorta missed it just being me and you" he smiled purring softly still.
"Only Simba could ruin this occasion" he said jokingly with a little laugh "It doesn't matter though; just make the most of it while we can" he smirked glancing down at her.

(i know :D tehe)

''Just like old times'' Nala agreed with another smile, Purring back at Twilight, Looking up in a romantic way with a sly smile she purred ''just the two of us lost in time..., nothing to spoil the moment'' :love:

Lion King Stu
July 22nd, 2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
(i know :D tehe)

''Just like old times'' Nala agreed with another smile, Purring back at Twilight, Looking up in a romantic way with a sly smile she purred ''just the two of us lost in time..., nothing to spoil the moment'' :love:

"Yeah" he smirked purring looking back up at the stars once more "But saying something like that can only jinx the situation" he laughed before rubbing his chin on top of Nala's head once more "But I don't believe in Jinxes and stuff" he laughed "So I guess we will be ok" he purred once more continuing to softly nuzzle the top of her head.

Nala The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 11:19 PM
"Yeah" he smirked purring looking back up at the stars once more "But saying something like that can only jinx the situation" he laughed before rubbing his chin on top of Nala's head once more "But I don't believe in Jinxes and stuff" he laughed "So I guess we will be ok" he purred once more continuing to softly nuzzle the top of her head.

softly purring at Twilights Nuzzling on top of her head, she smiles ''me neither - i don't believe in jinxing either'' she says snuggling into Twilights mane and looking at the stars once more whilst swishing her tail slowly from side to side

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 11:24 PM
(Cya hehe i'll wait for ya *Hugs back* hehe))
"three?, Don't you think thats a little...to many?" kovujin looked at Nela, "two's fine hehe, besides I like Reno and Mara better than Sarge any day" Kovujin said winking at Nela.

"Well... I'm just saying that, if we did, we could," Nela replied. " Four cubs would be very hectic, three is perfect." She looked over to Kara, who was curiously watching all of the grass and plants they passed by. She clumsily reached out to a string of long grass, but because of lack of coordination, she missed. "Almost home," Nela said happily. She couldn't wait to see Subira and the cubs.

((I might not get on tonight.... I'm going somewhere...but I know for sure I'll be on tommorrow. =D See you then! *nuzzles* ))

Simba22
July 22nd, 2005, 11:24 PM
"Why hello there Young Cub, My names Tumai i'm an old friend of Subira." Tumai said politely to the Cub.

"Name's Scout" Scout said. "Subira may have told you about me" Scout said. "Any friend of Subira's is a friend of mine. So how long you been friends like since you were my age? Scout asked questionly.

Lion King Stu
July 22nd, 2005, 11:28 PM
"So what do you want to do" Twilight purred looking down at her smiling to her "Want to take a walk or something" he said still looking at her with a smile on his face "Its a nice night for a walk I think"

Kago
July 22nd, 2005, 11:28 PM
Kago wondered what the stuff on the iPod said so he looked for the languages area. The last owner had a 'Lion' option...he must have done some research...a lot of research. After translating it, Kago brought the iPod to Scout and the rest of the group. "Hey guys, this is an iPod, it's pretty cool because it plays music." Kago said as he put it down in front of them.

Lion King Stu
July 22nd, 2005, 11:29 PM
((uhh Kago like wat the hell :confused:))

King Simba
July 22nd, 2005, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Kago
Kago wondered what the stuff on the iPod said so he looked for the languages area. The last owner had a 'Lion' option...he must have done some research...a lot of research. After translating it, Kago brought the iPod to Scout and the rest of the group. "Hey guys, this is an iPod, it's pretty cool because it plays music." Kago said as he put it down in front of them.
(Hmm, is that even appropriate for this RP? :p)

Simba22
July 22nd, 2005, 11:31 PM
((uhh Kago like wat the hell :confused:))

[I was thinking the same thing but I didn't want to be mean about it or something. Whatever floats your boat I guess]:confused:

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 11:32 PM
((Stu i don't know if you would Classify hell as swearing but, You cant swear in this RP hehe))

Kago
July 22nd, 2005, 11:33 PM
((I have sunglasses for Kago too, it's from somebody dropping stuff when they traveled through the Pridelands unseen.))

Lion King Stu
July 22nd, 2005, 11:36 PM
((Yeah and how would a lion know what a Ipod was and what music is....to them it would just be noise....and I think Prideland Safari tours got banned because of Pumba....but I don't its appropriate for the Rp's *shrugs* doesn't bother me either way considering I don't and probably won't RP with you.))

King Simba
July 22nd, 2005, 11:38 PM
(Lions don't wear sunglasses... well, just don't bring things in like iPods and stuff like that in. I don't think you'll be able to see a lion walking along with an iPod now will you? Please keep this RP like it was, thanks.)

Nala The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 11:44 PM
((Nala i don't know if you wuld Classify hell as swearing but, You cant swear in this RP hehe))
((Kovu i think you meant Stu :p))

"So what do you want to do" Twilight purred looking down at her smiling to her "Want to take a walk or something" he said still looking at her with a smile on his face "Its a nice night for a walk I think"

looking at Twilight, Smiling, Nala nodded, ''Yes, I agree - it's a nice night and the stars are shinning bright, Yes - let's go for a walk'' =D

Lion King Stu
July 22nd, 2005, 11:48 PM
"I thought you would agree there" he smiled and took his chin of Nalas head and softly nuzzled her cheek before pulling back slowly and smirked at her "Ok lets go" he smiled "Anywhere you really want to go to?" he questioned.
"Any places you like to go at night that I don't know of" he smiled to her as he padded a few steps before stopping and looking back at her with a smile still on his face.

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 11:49 PM
"Name's Scout" Scout said. "Subira may have told you about me" Scout said. "Any friend of Subira's is a friend of mine. So how long you been friends like since you were my age? Scout asked questionly.

"hello Scout, Yes Subira has told me a lot about you, She said you were very very nice, and. well mischevious, hehe. We have been friends since we were cubs in our..." Tumai started, "Never mind you don't need to know that, My names Tumai nice to meet you."

Simba22
July 23rd, 2005, 12:03 AM
Scout was real worried that this lion was hiding something. He couldn't believe Subira couldn't even tell him about this guy. "You guys mind if I hang out with you" Scout said.

Nala The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 12:04 AM
following Twilight Nala replied ''great minds think alike huh?''
''i don't mind where we walk, there's no specific place... let's just see where are paws take us'' she smiled =D

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 12:06 AM
Kovujin walked up to the Water Hole with Kara still held in his muzzle, he put Kara down on the Grass beside the Water Hole and took a few quick drinks of water, Then he picked up Kara and held her slightly over the edge so her tongue could reach the water and let her get a few drinks, Kovujin did'nt want to let her go to far in or she would drown or try to get in the water. Kovujin as he was turning saw Scout and another Lion over by a Waterfall, He wondered who that Lion was, He just decided it be best not to disturb them, they seemed to be having a conversation, but Kovujin really wanted to see his pal Scout. He decided he'd walk over there and see who the Lion was. Kovujin padded over to the Waterfall where Scout was "Hey Scout" Kovujin said as he put down kara on the Grass, she had fell asleep from being held so much. "How have you been buddy?" Kovujin was really excited to see his best friend again.

Lion King Stu
July 23rd, 2005, 12:08 AM
"Yeah of course they do" Twilight smiled as he waited for Nala to catch up to him "And see where are paws take us" he laughed softly "Could end up in the Outlands or the Elephant graveyard" he laughed "Well that would be intresting can't say I've really been there at night; could be fun" he smirked to her.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 12:09 AM
Tumai answered politely "Sure you can hang out with me hehe I don't mind" Then Tumai caught a glimpse of another Lion coming up beside him with a Baby Cub that looked like it was nearly born a week ago. It was completely black and wore a golden yellow crescent Moon Necklace.
Tumai decided to greet the new Lion, "hello There, My names Tumai, I'm an old friend of Subira." Tumai said

Kovujin turned to look at the new lion that had spoken to him, "Hello, hehe a friend of Subira is definitly a friend of mine" Kovujin replied.

Nala The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 12:15 AM
Elephant Graveyard! i remember going there as a young cub :lol: but can't say i have been at night either'' she said with a curious smile ''wanna explore the graveyard?'' Nala said with a cheeky smile as she passed Twilight ;)

Sombolia
July 23rd, 2005, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Katse
Seeing as the others had gone off to do their separate things, Sengalo took this as the oppurtunity to head to Priderock by himself. It took him only a matter of minutes to arrive there. When he was a few yards from it's base, he noticed yet another newcomer. This one was a lioness((Rio)). From the looks of it, she wasn't much older than Sengalo. Sengalo tilted his head slightly and raised an eyebrow at her. She was being pretty bold to just march up to Priderock the way she was. Sengalo decided to go closer in for a better look. Perhaps she was seeking shelter here, too?

Rio continued her trek up Pride Rock. She was nearly at the top when.. she heard something? Her ear flickered, she swiveled her head to look at who - or what - was there. Seeing nothing at first, she asked suspiciously, "Who's there?" Maybe there wasn't anything - was she simply being paranoid?

Lion King Stu
July 23rd, 2005, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
Elephant Graveyard! i remember going there as a young cub :lol: but no cna't say i have been at night either she said with a curious smile ''wanna explore the graveyard?'' Nala said with a cheeky smile as she passed Twilight ;)

"Sounds romantic" Twilight smirked to Nala "Well I guess we could" he laughed "Could be fun you never know" he said padding ahead before stopping again and looking round to her so she could catch up with him.
"Been there once or twice; can't say I had the most fun there considering I nearly died" he laughed "Well nothing bad can happen now; its just a big playground for us" he smiled waiting for Nala to catch up with him.

Nala The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 12:26 AM
As Nala's paws pad along the ground, as she catches up with Twilight, she chuckles ''The danger we put ourselves in as cubs eh?''
*she pauses*
''Nice, romantic walk in the Elephant graveyard - don't get much better does it'' :o she said with a cheeky little wink ;)

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 12:29 AM
Tumai looked at Subira, "So, Is this the Waterfall you were telling me about that was, Magical?" Tumai said curiously

Kovujin looked up ahead at the rocks "Subira!!!", Kovujin yelled
"How have you been lately?" Kovujin asked.

Kara had seemed to roll over on the grass, "Opps" kovujin said quietly, he had forgot she was there, he was glad he didn't wake her up, Kovujin looked down at Kara, She was so cute when she was asleep,

Tumai looked at the cub who had mewed, "Is that yours?" Tumai asked,

Kovujin replied" Yes shes mine and my mates, Her name is Kara"
"Shes so adorable" Tumai said.

Lion King Stu
July 23rd, 2005, 12:33 AM
"Well we were adventurous and put everything in front of our own safety; if it sounded fun or whatever we did it" Twilight smiled "Somethings more dangerous than others" he smiled "But fun at the sametime no doubt" he smiled warmly to Nala.
"It could get better" he laughed as he padded through the grass at a slow pace so Nala could keep up with him.

Nala The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 12:40 AM
"too true, our parents were only looking out for us but we were young and didn't listen - if we wanted to do it, we did and that was that'' she laughed softly ''the more dangerous it was, the more fun it was... well when we were young that was the case anyway'' she smiled back warmly =D .
:o Nala looks at Twilight with Curiousity "and just how could it get any better?" she asked curiously...

{{I'm sleepy - it's 01:39am here, im gunna go sleep should be on some time tomorrow but i have to work late tomorrow too... we will continue tomorrow :cool: :bleen: :D }}

Mizani
July 23rd, 2005, 12:41 AM
Tumai looked at Subira, "So, Is this the Waterfall you were telling me about that was, Magical?" Tumai said curiously

Kovujin looked up ahead at the rocks "Subira!!!", Kovujin yelled
"How have you been lately?" Kovujin asked.

Kara had seemed to roll over on the grass, "Opps" kovujin said quietly, he had forgot she was there, he was glad he didn't wake her up, Kovujin looked down at Kara, She was so cute when she was asleep,

Tumai looked at the cub who had mewed, "Is that yours?" Tumai asked,

Kovujin replied" Yes shes mine and my mates, Her name is Kara"
"Shes so adorable" Tumai said.
Subira smiled at little baby Kara.

"I love cubs" She smiled.

She looked up at Kovujin.

"Not much. Oh, besides the fact that Tumai here traveled to the Pridelands" She smirked, nudging Tumai out of his daze.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 12:46 AM
"uh, hey what was that for" Tumai asked

"Yeah I love her more than anything in the world, And I would give anything to be with her ever second of her life," Kovujin knew this was impossible seeing cubs didn't like there parents following them and they liked to be mischevious, "One day I know she'll get in trouble like Ballard did that day, I don't know why but I keep having the same dream about it over and over, Its scary"

Tumai looked over to Kovujin, "That must...Be pretty bad having the same nightmare over and over" Tumai had wondered, "What happened to this Ballard, Who is she?"

"Ballard is a friend of mine, and everyone who lives in the Pride Lands, Shes an adorable little cub" Kovujin replied to Tumai's question.

"I hope I didn't Interupt anything going on here Subira, Did I?" Kovujin asked, it looked like Subira and Tumai had known each other for what seemed to be ages.

Kago
July 23rd, 2005, 12:54 AM
After a while, Kago got bored of laying around and got up to meet some of the locals and talk with Kovujin."Hi, Kovujin, have you seen Scout anywhere?" Kago asked.

Mizani
July 23rd, 2005, 12:55 AM
"Friend of ours" Subira corrected him.

"And no, I was just showing Tumai the waterfall" She said, sitting up and licking her paw.

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 12:58 AM
Kovujin laughed, "Yeah, Our little friend hehe" Kovujin smirked, "Shes nice when you get to know her, But shes kinda shy at first" Kovujin thought maybe she was only shy because of me and my wounds. "Oh well, see ya round guys I better be getting back to Nela," Kovujin said While picking up Kara Gently so he didn't wake her up, He turned around then looked back "Good bye Subira, Bye Tumai, You two don't get into any trouble hehe" Then Kovujin started to walk off to join Nela.