PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:09 AM
"Well Zira had a brother and a sister, as i was told, My Mother was her Sister.. And well that usually makes a person related to him or her, I think i'm her Nephew. I don't really know.. All i remember is my mother saying.."Kovujin meet your Auntie Zira".. So thats basically all I know about Zira.." Kovujin said to Subira "This was about 3 days before i was abandoned.."

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 08:14 AM
"Your Mother abandoned you?!?!" Subira gasped, quite apauled at the fact.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:15 AM
"Yes, my Mother and Father.. Didnt I tell you back in the Den when you saved me?"

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 08:16 AM
Subira thought back.

"Yea sorry, kinda forgot about that" She smirked.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:18 AM
Kovujin's head fell to the ground at the thought of his Mother and Father and there whereabouts.."Well, I just hope i wont be left again and have to lose another thing i love." Kovujin said sadly

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 08:33 AM
"We won't leave you" Subira smiled, rubbing her cheek against his.

"I've come to know all my friends a one big family"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:36 AM
Kovujin felt like there was some hope in this situation, and for once he felt like he might actually stay. and Subira did say Simba was a nice lion..Maybe he would give him a chance.

"Thanks, you made me feel a lot better" Kovujin said rubbing his cheek back on Subiras.
"Maybe i'll get to stay"

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 08:40 AM
"Knowing King Simba he will let you stay. He's a very good judge of character"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:42 AM
Kovujin started to think more about this King Simba, Maybe hes a nice guy. but being a king he must be powerful. "He's that nice?" Kovujin asked curiously

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 08:43 AM
"Yea. Why wouldn't he be?" Subira asked, lying down next to Kovujin.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:44 AM
"Well, from stories i've heard about this Pride. It seemed that the Past Kings were very powerfull, so i thought being powerful...He might not care about people." Kovujin said to Subira

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 08:46 AM
"Well he wouldn't have power if he didn't have lioness's. And if he didn't have lioness's he would''ve have been very nice to them. But King Simba has a large Pride like his father before him"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:49 AM
Kovujin chucked "yeah i've noticed, this place is so huge, and so many friendly animals that live here. this place is amazing" Kovujin just realized something his mother told him..What if this place was the place his Mother told him about that might be as good as Heaven...theres food everywhere, Lions stroll along anywhere you look, and its so beautiful.
this must be the place his Mother told him about so long ago.

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 08:50 AM
"Something wrong?" Subira yawned, as Kovujin seemed deep in thought.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:51 AM
"No nothing i was just thinking of something my mother told me a while back, Nothing important." Kovujin said as he laid his head on the ground

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 08:53 AM
"Oh, okay" Subira decided not to ask anything else about his mother. He seemed touchy on the subject just like her.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:55 AM
Kovujin laid there and wondered all about what he learned at his stay here, His pride being the Jeshi Pride, and the Damu wars.. Maybe Subira knows of a lion that passed by with the same mark on his paw. he brought up the subject "Subira, you know how you told me about this mark on my paw.. Where did you learn about this?"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:08 AM
Kovujin was excited by the voice of Asha,"Hey! hehe i know. I've tried walking today, Sorry for doing so without your permission.. ....And i tried running it pained me. sorry for that too" Kovujin said to Asha

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:17 AM
"Yes ma'am I'll just walk for now, I'm waiting now for King Simba to pass his judgement on me to see if I can stay here or have to leave... I'm really nervous" Kovujin said sitting down on the ground

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"Um... I'm not sure, but you do seem kinda familiar..." Asha blinks gently a couple of times, "Have you visited this pride before?" she asks him, "Maybe when you were a lot younger?"
"I.. I can remember parts... I was a bit younger and I fought in the battle that we had here... I remember falling unconcious... and..." the thought came straight into his head, "...and I - remember you... Asha."

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
"Yes ma'am I'll just walk for now, I'm waiting now for King Simba to pass his judgement on me to see if I can stay here or have to leave... I'm really nervous" Kovujin said sitting down on the ground
"Theres no reason to be nervous" Subira told Kovujin again.

Lion King Stu
July 21st, 2005, 09:22 AM
((feels dead here...hello *echoes*...like 4 pages back got a reply if anyones willing to reply))

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 09:23 AM
(Well seeing as I'm at school at the moment, I don't have much time to post replies. :idiot: )

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:24 AM
"yeah your right, I just keep telling myself that i'll be okay, According to you hes a really nice guy, I'll find out for sure though sooner or later" Kovujin said

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:25 AM
((Lol i wish i could get on these things at school :())

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 09:26 AM
((ooc: I can, but I don't have the time))

"Yea" Subira grinned, resting her head on her paws.

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 09:30 AM
Asha smiles to Katai, "I remember you too, Katai... I can't remember everything about you, but I think we used to be good friends." she purrs to him gently.
"You remember me?" Katai asks Asha, "...but I thought everyone thought I was dead..." he drops his head sadly, "...I only just remembered about you today and that was when I first saw you..."

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:34 AM
Kovujin walked into the Den on Pride Rock, he thought Simba might come back here seeing this is where most of the Lioness stay. Kovujin tried to remember more about his past, now all he knew about it was his pride and Family being in a war, What if his parents were killed in the war... Kovujin said to Subira "Subira, have you seen any other lion That has the same Mark on my paw?" Kovujin thought she would know seeing she knew where the Mark came from.

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 09:37 AM
"I told you before, I only know about it from the story" Subira yawned, as she was feeling a bit tired since it was noon and the sun was high in the sky.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:38 AM
"oh yeah thats right...I'm sorry i forgot, I'm hehe pretty forgetful. You seem tired, maybe you should take a nap?"

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 09:40 AM
"Na, I'll stay awake after you've seen King Simba" Subira smiled.

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 09:40 AM
"Poor thing... well, welcome back..." she smiles softly to him, nuzzling him gently, "I'm glad that you're alive." she purrs gently.
"Thanks... I'm glad to see you again... I didn't think I'd ever see you again." He smiles a little and nuzzles her back.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:43 AM
"Hehe Okay, thanks. But i don't want you to get to tired, it could be a while before he comes you know. Go to sleep when ever you feel like it"

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 09:45 AM
"I said I'm staying awake Kovujin. For all I know, you might faint at the sight of him" Subira said, laughing faintly.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:46 AM
"Me? Faint..? Oh boy..." Kovujin gulps while saying it
Maybe he is more powerful than i thought Kovujin thought...

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:49 AM
"Asha, Have you seen King Simba around lately?" Kovujin said to Asha hoping she would know where he is.

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 09:53 AM
"Don't you know a joke when you hear one?" Subira laughed.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:55 AM
Kovujin laughed a little at what he heard "Oh hehe I guess i don't"
Kovujin then thought well maybe hes not all that powerful then.

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 09:56 AM
"And I thought you were smart" Subira teased.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:57 AM
"Hey! I am smart, in hunting wise ...I guess hehe, I just took it that not knowing the guy and all i would trust everything you said" Kovujin laughed.

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 09:59 AM
"Never trust a lioness" Subira smirked, rolling on her back.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 10:00 AM
"And why wouldnt I trust you" Kovujin said pouncing on her pinning her to the ground playfully

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 10:05 AM
Subira just grinned and rolled over again so she was pinning Kovujin.

"Well you don''t know me that well do you?" She smirked.

"I could turn on you right now if I wanted to"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 11:51 AM
Kovujin looked surprised, "Turn on me?"

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 11:56 AM
Asha smiles and purrs gently, flicking her tail from side to side, "So where have you been all this time?" she asks him curiously.
"The only thing I can really remember is that I've been wandering alone for the past few months... no-one really knew I was alive but I couldn't really remember the pride that well... that's why I became a rogue lion... I haven't been anywhere that special... I've just been trying to remember you, Asha." Katai smiles a little and flicks his tail a little.

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 12:04 PM
Kovujin looked surprised, "Turn on me?"
"Yea, I could throw you off Priderock" Subira grinned playfully, even though she would never do it.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 12:05 PM
Kovujin pushed Subira off him playfully "yeah right you wouldnt do that to me" he laughed

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 12:07 PM
"Well you never know" Subira smiled, circling Kovujin.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 12:08 PM
"he-hey now! thats not fair" Kovujin giggled
"I'd never do that to you now would I?"

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 12:11 PM
"Yea, but your a lion. Everyone knows a lioness has more cunning"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 12:12 PM
"heh, Everyone but me I guess, Well, I'll keep that in mind next time I pin you down not to do it so easy" Kovujin smirked

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 12:17 PM
"I hope so, cause from what I've seen so far, you can't pin anyone down for Antelope" Subira teased.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 12:19 PM
"Well......This may be true but hehe I don't know "Kovujin laughed, not knowing what to say in this predicament.
"Well its been a while, I don't think King Simba is going to come here"

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 12:21 PM
"Yea, he's probably busy. I heard Hyena's were in the Pridelands anyway"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 12:23 PM
Kovujin Rose his head quickly "HYENAS!?"
Kovujin hated nothing more than the sound of hyenas, most dispicable of creatures.
Rembering what they did to him he looks at his scars and wounds, they will pay one day.

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 12:25 PM
Scout ran up to Kovujin and Subira really fast almost plowing into Kovujin he looked so scared that he had to mime everything.

[STL Please clean out your PM box so I can reply to your PM Thank You]

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 12:25 PM
"Calm down. Its not like there gonna be coming here. Besides they only come in groups of three or four"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 12:26 PM
Kovujin looked at the worried Little Cub, "whoa whoa Scout whats going on? why were you running so fast?"

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 12:29 PM
Subira looked at Scout.

"Whats wrong Kid?"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 12:32 PM
Kovujin asked the same thing "Is everything alright?"

((Try sending it again just cleaned it out))

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 12:32 PM
Kovujin looked at the worried Little Cub, "whoa whoa Scout whats going on? why were you running so fast?"

Scout finally catches his breath. "Ballard ran off I didn't knw where she was and then I found her in the outlands when I was trying to bring her back here. I ran off when I saw a group of Hyenas coming toward her we're gonna have to move fast" Scout said worriedly.

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 12:34 PM
Subira raced down Priderocks steps, knowing that Ballard would not be safe with Hyena's runnign around.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 12:34 PM
Kovujin was shocked "No! Not Ballard!, Lets get moving Subira"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 12:37 PM
Kovujin started to run at a slow pace, the pain moving through his body was so great. But he wasnt about to lose a friend he had just met. He did his best to forget about the pain and started running at full speed to the Outlands, "Ah dang this is killing me, I'm not gonna let them hyenas put one paw on Ballard!" Kovujin shouted

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 12:39 PM
Subira lifted her head, trying to find Ballards scent.

The hairs on her neck bristles.

She'd found Ballards scent alright.

But she also smelt Hyena.

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 12:39 PM
Scout ran up in front leading the way just in the nick of time they see 4 or 5 Hyenas all walking closer to Ballard. Scout wasn't gonna let another friend of his die because of them and if that meant he had to fight them back then so be it.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 12:41 PM
Kovujin saw Ballard and five hyenas circleing around Ballard, his eyes turned red with rage, the Adrenaline ran through him like a Rhino on a rampage. Kovujin leaped out and slashed at one of the Hyenas. Bringing him to the ground.

Kovujin let out a yelp when one of his wounds broke open again and started pouring with blood.

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 12:44 PM
A Hyena saw Subira.

How he hated lions.

Its was time to get revenge.

Subira didn't have time to react, but a Hyena attacked her and she fell to the ground unconcious.

((ooc: ooh cliffie, but I gotta go to bed, so see ya tomorrow guys:D And no shes not gonna die))

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 12:45 PM
Scout wasn't just gonna stand around and watch this with no further hesitation he lunged for the neck of one of the hyenas. The hyena just swatted him away and Scout hit another rock almost exactly like the time with Karifu.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 12:46 PM
((Goodnight Subira *Waves*))

Kovujin looked back and saw Subira hit the ground,

"NO!" Kovujin yelled
he ran across towards the Hyena that had attacked Subira and pounced on him, biting his neck and killing him instantly. Doing so broke another wound open on his Right Front leg

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 12:49 PM
Kovujin couldnt control himself anymore, being a born killer, he was looking at Scout and ran to him to see if he was okay but while he was watching him two Hyenas jumped on him and bit him the other, slashed at his right hind leg. In excrusiating pain he roared and Slashed at the Hyenas eye and accidentally hit his Nose, The Hyena gave out a yelp and ran away. The other hyena must have ran away with it cause Kovujin couldnt find him. he then turned to Scout "are you okay Scout?"

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 12:52 PM
"Huh what happened"? Scout muttered rubbing his head. He looks over at Subira who was knocked out. "Better help her back to Pride Rock" Scout said. He shot an evil glare at Ballard because of her all 3 of them got hurt.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 12:54 PM
"Well you lashed out for a hyena but, he hit you back and you hit a rock."

"Ballard! i almost forgot!" Running over to ballard he said "Did they hurt you?"
Kovujin seemed to have calmed down a little bit when he heard that Scout was okay.

Kago
July 21st, 2005, 12:54 PM
"Scout! Ballard! Where are you guys?" Kago called as he looked around to find the cubs. It was getting dark, he had to find them soon otherwise they could be in trouble.

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 12:57 PM
"Well you lashed out for a hyena but, he hit you back and you hit a rock."

"Ballard! i almost forgot!" Running over to ballard he said "Did they hurt you?"
Kovujin seemed to have calmed down a little bit when he heard that Scout was okay.

"No they didn't hurt me, luckily you guys came before they could hurt me"Ballard said ashamed of what she did. Scout hears his dad calling. "We better go I hear dad" Scout said. Scout tries to walk but after hitting the rock his head was spinning once again so he just plops back down.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 12:59 PM
Kovujin looks at Scout then Subira, "oh boy this will be hard carrying both of you hehe" Kovujin grabs the scruff of Subira's neck and pulls her over his back and after making sure she was secure there, he grabs Scout by the scruff of his neck and tries to get to Pride Rock with the both of them "ugh, I hope you can walk Ballard"
Kovujin felt bad for getting blood all over Subira's fur. But he wasnt just going to leave her there

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 01:02 PM
"I can walk fine" Ballard said. She felt real bad. If it wasn't for her being stupid and running off none of the 3 of them would have had to come to her rescue and if they didn't come to her rescue none of them would have gotten hurt.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 01:05 PM
Kovujin looked at Ballard, she seemed really depressed. "Cheer up there Ballard everythings going to be okay. I promise"
Kovujin made it to the stones of pride rock, he couldnt go any farther. he finally said to Ballard, "Ballard, go get some help, I don't think i can make it up these stones."

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 01:06 PM
Ballard goes to get her parents to help. She ran as fast as she could to get Her dad and mom.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 01:08 PM
Kovujin put Scout on the ground slowly, and lowered his back to the ground and put down Subira. Kovujin looked at her worried.. "I hope shes going to be alright.."
Kovujin then looked at his wounds. "Uh man Asha's not going to be to happy about this"..

Kago
July 21st, 2005, 01:16 PM
"Ballard, what's wrong?" Kago asked as he saw Ballard running in the distance towards him, she was clearly terrified.

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 01:26 PM
"It's Kovujin. I was in the outlands alone because I had run off and He Subira and Scout came to rescue me they all got hurt because they were trying to save me from Hyenas." Ballard says worriedly.

Kago
July 21st, 2005, 01:28 PM
"What, the outlands? I'll have to talk to you later." Kago said as his eyes turned ted. "In the mean time, let's go!" Kago began to run towards the outlands calling Scout's name.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 01:33 PM
Kovujin catches a glimpse of what seems to be a lion running towards the outlands, "Hey! over here!" Kovujin yelled so the lion could hear him.
"Can you help us!?"

Kago
July 21st, 2005, 01:42 PM
Kago ran closer to Kovujin. "Is my son, Scout here? I'm..not good." Kago said as he saw the hyenas. Then there were a bunch of loud pops and the hyenas fell over, dead. Kago looked to his left and saw a human with it's metal thing again.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 01:43 PM
"yes hes here, he's okay.. But Subira. I don't know if she's going to be okay, She hasnt moved in a while. But she's still breathing." Kovujin said in a weak voice.

Kago
July 21st, 2005, 01:45 PM
"Oh no, we need more lions, Ballard get more help." Kago said as he ran to Subira and tried to help her the best he could. "Scout, after this I need to speak to you and Ballard."

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 01:47 PM
Kovujin replied weakly, "I brought them out of the Outlands.. It seemed that the Hyenas wouldnt follow us into the Pride Lands."
Kovujin thought if this day could get any worse.

Kago
July 21st, 2005, 02:02 PM
"Well, the human took care of them." Kago said as he tried to help Subira, he can't lose her or he's in deep.

((OOC: Characters can't die it says so in the rules))

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 02:03 PM
Their dad takes Scout and Ballard home after helping Kovujin get home. The next day..... Ballard is real worried what's gonna happen to her.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 02:03 PM
((OOC: Yeah i know just being concerned for her hehe))

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 02:06 PM
Kovujin walked up the stones of Pride Rock, he sat down at the top licking his wounds. hoping they wouldnt show to much, "gah darn things.."
Kovujin had hoped he wouldnt have had to stress and rip open his wounds, Asha would be really mad at him now.

Kago
July 21st, 2005, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
Their dad takes Scout and Ballard home after helping Kovujin get home. The next day..... Ballard is real worried what's gonna happen to her.

"Ballard, what happened yesterday, I wanna know all of it." Kago said as he put his sunglasses back on" :cool:

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 02:09 PM
Kovujin walked up to Kago after cleaning his wounds, "Kago, Thanks for bringing me back here." Kovujin said with a smile.

Kago
July 21st, 2005, 02:12 PM
"No problem. I need to speak with my cubs alone so if you don't mind I'll be going." Kago said as he walked back into the den and waited for Ballard to talk.

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 02:14 PM
Kovujin walked up to Kago after cleaning his wounds, "Kago, Thanks for bringing me back here." Kovujin said with a smile.

"I'm glad you're ok now Kovujin you're not mad at me about what happened yesterday with me trying to protect Ballard are you?" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 02:14 PM
"Yes sir," Kovujin said to Kago as he walked down the stones of Pride Rock heading down to the Water Hole, He really needed a bath.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 02:15 PM
Kovujin stopped and said back behind him "No, I'm not mad, Your dad needs to talk to you inside the den. and Scout, I thought you were really brave."
Kovujin then headed to the Waterhole with no interuptions

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 02:19 PM
Scout walked in sad he was about to say something but Ballard stopped him. "Please dad don't be mad at Scout It was me who wandered off. Scout told me not to wander off but I wandered off anyway. Scout told me that it would be dangerous but I didn't listen to him. ALl Scout did was try to protect me from those Hyenas. If it weren't for him I would have been hurt cause he's the one who ran off to get help. So, if you're gonna be mad at anyone. Please just be mad at me"Ballard said.

Kago
July 21st, 2005, 02:20 PM
"I'm just upset, you should know better Ballard." Kago said as he sighed. "we could have lost you." Kago remembered when Karifu nearly died.

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Kago
"I'm just upset, you should know better Ballard." Kago said as he sighed. "we could have lost you." Kago remembered when Karifu nearly died.

"You're not upset with me are you dad? I was just trying to be brave. "I know I should have known better dad. I got Scout Kovujin and Subira hurt and I feel really bad about it Dad I really do" Ballard said. 2 little tears rolled down her face.

Kago
July 21st, 2005, 02:27 PM
"I'm dissapointed, but not mad. It's ok Ballard." Kago said as he patted the cub on her head. It was now midday and Kago was letting Karifu sleep in.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 02:27 PM
Kovujin stepped into the Water Hole and began cleaning himself, He had gotten so dirty during the fight with the Hyenas...About a few minutes later he decided he looked a little better, He padded back to Pride Rock hoping to find Subira.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
"You're not upset with me are you dad? I was just trying to be brave. "I know I should have known better dad. I got Scout Kovujin and Subira hurt and I feel really bad about it Dad I really do" Ballard said. 2 little tears rolled down her face.

Kovujin had overheard a little of the conversation...
"Sorry for interupting, But Ballard, You may have got me hurt but that doesnt matter, I've been through more than this hehe, I'm just glad your okay...Just don't cry.."

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 02:35 PM
Ballard sat outside looking at the sky obviously punishing herself for what she did. " You gooa be ok Ballard"? "You could have died Scout and it was my fault." She cried. Scout puts a consoling paw on Ballard. " It's okay Ballard no one got into any real trouble"Scout said. "This is just a reminder never to walk to the Outlands alone again" Scout said. "I'm so glad you're still alive Ballard. I'd be a mess without ya" Scout said nuzzling her cheek.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 02:41 PM
Kovujin over heard Scout's and Ballards conversation. "Ballard, Scout is absolutely correct, from now on... Please tell someone where you're going before you leave. When Scout told me you were in trouble, My heart almost stoped, The thought of loseing another friend, Loseing someone i had just met, Someone..As young as you, Scared me. I'm just glad I got there in time. No one is really mad at you Ballard, Its a Cub's nature to go adventuring and explore new areas. If I could remember anything about my past... I'm sure I did what you did once. To tell you the truth i'm sure 'Everyone' has wondered off into some place they arent allowed." Kovujin said trying to cheer up Ballard, "It's gonna be okay, My wounds will heal up...eventually, and Subira..." Kovujin thought about Subira.."Oh no Subira..." Kovujin stopped talking to Ballard and turned to Kago, "Where is Subira? Is she going to be okay?" Kovujin was scared, he hoped she would be okay.

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 02:51 PM
Karifu soon awoke and was sleeping beside Kiki ,Kiki awoke too
Kiki:hello mommy
Karifu:Good morning Kiki,coming too get a drink ?
Kiki:yeah sure
They walk toward the water hole

Kago
"Good morning Karifu." Kago said as he saw Karifu waking up. "how are you this morning?"

Opera Ghost
"hi kago,im fine,just taking kiki to get a drink"

Kago
July 21st, 2005, 02:53 PM
"Ok, I'll be here when you get back." Kago said as he kissed her. The sun was high in the sky and not a cloud lingered.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 02:54 PM
Kovujin walked up to Kago and said "So whos that? that lioness?"
he wondered about everyone being new here.

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 02:54 PM
Karifu took Kiki to get a drink ,kiki had a little swim,karifu thought it was time to get back,she urged kiki to go home

Kago
July 21st, 2005, 02:57 PM
"Let kiki stay out here, mom is watching the cubs." Kago said as he pointed to Riona who was with the cubs. "We can spend quality time together." Kago winked at Karifu.

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 03:01 PM
"yeah ok,Kiki can you play outside"
"yay mommy yeah i will"

Kago
July 21st, 2005, 03:10 PM
Kago walked back into the den with Karifu following him. He hoped none of the cubs, especially Scout walked in.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 03:14 PM
Kovujin saw the couple coming into the den, He decided it would be best to leave, He stretched and yawned, "Well i'll leave you two alone, if you need me.. I'll be outside somewhere.."

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 03:47 PM
((-.-; I'll post this and wait for Nela to come on.))
Sengalo kept sulking through the now lit savannah, a dark reddish brown blotch in the sea of gold. He had his head down as his shoulders simultaneously(sp?) went up and down. Eventually, he began to pace, thinking over what that cub thought he was talking about. "He doesn't know me," he growled to himself, "none of them do. They think they can just look at me and think they have my whole life figured out. They don't have the slightest clue." Sengalo's claws scratched the ground as he paced back and forth. "Heck, I dont---" Then, he just stopped, realizing something. He looked up to the blue sky, his expression upset and wanting answers. "I...don't even know myself..."

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 04:24 PM
Kovujin looked around the Pride Lands trying to find Scout and Ballard, so far he found nothing. He looked at the Water Hole, The Plain Lands and a few other places. He just couldnt find them. "Hmm i wonder where those two ran off to.. I hope they didnt go back to the Outlands hehe" Kovujan said while laughing.

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 04:52 PM
Kago walked back into the den with Karifu following him. He hoped none of the cubs, especially Scout walked in.
Karifu:so how do you feel?

Kago
July 21st, 2005, 04:54 PM
Kago: How do I feel about what? *keeps walking into a private area of the den*

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 04:54 PM
Karifu:i dunno really *giggles*

Kago
July 21st, 2005, 04:55 PM
Kago: Like I could use a jolt of energy...it's been a long day. *lies down* What are you giggling at?

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 04:56 PM
Karofi:i dunno ,*she lies down beside Kago*im not tired yet,

Kago
July 21st, 2005, 04:57 PM
"Ugh....Long night as well." Kago said as he gave Karifu the eye. "But you seem like you had a restful night."

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 06:11 PM
Asha smiles back to Katai, "Ah, I see... well... you're home now." she purrs happily, nuzzling him and rubbing against him, "Home at last... I remember you Katai." she purrs happily to him.
"You know Asha, right before everything happened... I... had... feelings - for you..." he pauses in between his sentence, purring happily to her, "...and I still do now." He nuzzles her back, "...I'm so happy to see you again, Asha..."

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 07:02 PM
"Ugh....Long night as well." Kago said as he gave Karifu the eye. "But you seem like you had a restful night."
"yeah i did have a restful night,i want to go on an adventure,it's boring in here"Karifu sees Kiki and calls her over "hey kiki"says Karifu with a smile,Karifu spots Kovujin and walks up to him with Kiki beside her

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 07:04 PM
"Hello there, Do i know you two?" Kovujin says to the older lioness
"Sorry if I don't i'm still new here."

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 07:05 PM
"no i don't belive we have met"said Karifu politly"i'm Karifu and this is Kiki my daughter"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 07:06 PM
Kovujin Greeted the lionesses both politly" Hello, Nice to meet you both, My names Kovujin."
"How are you both on this fine day?"

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 07:06 PM
Karifu:i am fine thank you *she said with a smile*
Kiki:i'm ok mister Kovujin

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 07:08 PM
Kovujin smiled a little at Kiki's remark calling him mister
"You don't have to call me Mister Kovujin, Kovujin will do just fine" Kovujin said with a chuckle. "It was nice of you to be polite though"
"What are you two up to anyways?"

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 07:09 PM
Karifu:we were just going to have a little explore.....
Kiki:mommy mommy *jumps up and down excitedly*can Kovujin come please????
Karifu:well he can if he wants

Kago
July 21st, 2005, 07:10 PM
Kago stayed behind in the den and fell asleep, he was very tired form the other day. As he was sleeping, Kago snored a bit, but not too much.

((OOC: Sorry about the long interval, I just left something in Scar's Lair that took eons to write))

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 07:10 PM
Kovujin smiled at the Kiki's excitement "Sure i'd be glad to but.." Looking down at his cuts and wounds. "Asha told me not to run, so I hope i wont be a burdon to you both".

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 07:12 PM
Kiki*jumped her highest*YAY!!!!!!!!
Karifu :glad you could come ,and we will walk beside you *she said with a smile*

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 07:16 PM
((OOC: That was an awesome post Kago))
Kovujin watches as Kiki jumped up" Your quite a jumper hehe"
"I've also wanted to do some exploring, all I know about in the Pride Lands, is where the Water Hole and Pride Rock is and..." Kovujin got real close to Karifu's ear so Kiki couldnt hear him "The Elephant Graveyard, and Outlands, I don't want Kiki to know about these places, they're way to dangerous." He told Karifu in a quiet voice.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 07:18 PM
((Whoa...sorry, computer crashed... then I went to bed... where are we now? Should I just hop in?))

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 07:18 PM
Karifu:where shall we go *whispers*you know what will be safe ?
Kiki:what are you guys talkin ' about ?

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 07:19 PM
((Nela it depends on what you were talking about before hehe, If you want read a little and look what we are doing now to see what you should say))

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 07:21 PM
Kovujin replied "Anywhere, I don't really know any place else *whispers* but those places i found on my travels"
"Kiki were talking about adult business, you'll find out later when your older, Alot older."

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 07:21 PM
Karifu:how about just a wonder about the pride lands ??That is ok for Kiki

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 07:22 PM
((Okay, yeesh... I should have done that before. Long night.... so... tired...*drinks coffee* teehee))

Nela walked away from Sengalo.

"Don't take it so hard, Scout. Don't waste your tears...."
she saw him run off in Subira's direction. Figuring she should leave them alone, she headed off to the waterhole.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 07:24 PM
"Sounds good, sorry for not knowing anywhere i arrived here about a day or two ago, not being able to move from my wounds"
((Read Kovujin's Profile and you'll see why or look back like..50-100 pages hehe))

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 07:30 PM
"oh thats ok,how did you hurt yourself"?Karifu said

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 07:31 PM
(( http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Nela/Nela.jpg Here's a cruddy pic that gives you somewhat of an idea of what I look like :P ))

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 07:33 PM
^^^Cool pic

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 07:35 PM
Kovujin Thought if he should tell this Lioness. He thought maybe she wouldnt go about telling anyone "Well, I was attacked by 4 hyenas in my sleep at the" He whispers in her ear* "elephant graveyard, Then when i was attacked i started to run and find help but they had already bitten and scratched chuncks of my flesh out of me. I made it to this place after a long struggle and found myself under an old Dead Oak Tree.. I stayed there bleeding for hours. not knowing what to do so i fell asleep and these lions Scout, Ballard, and Subira found me and brung me here" Kovujin sad sadly, "I wish i wasnt sleeping then."

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 07:36 PM
((OOC: Nice Pic nela hehe))

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 07:36 PM
Nela arrived at the waterhole, suprised to see a black female lion there too. She was very thin, and carried a black ball of fur in her mouth that looked like a small cub. Nela stepped out of the tall grass. The lioness was startled, threw the cub into the water and ran. Nela was very astonished as to why the lioness had acted this way, and seemed like she WANTED to get rid of that cub. Nela dashed into the water and picked up the cub, then carefully swam out and rest it on the bank. She looked over the tall grass and shouted, "Wait! Come back!" The lioness was gone, leaving nela with the small black cub.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 07:40 PM
((Ha...bad quality, but thanks. I have a fan fic going on where Nela finds a small black cub and takes her in (adopts her). Here's a picture of the cub a bit older: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Nela/Kara.jpg I thought it would be a good time to bring her into the story, since not much is going on... ;) ))

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 07:42 PM
((Aww hehe shes cute))

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 07:42 PM
((Cute pics, Nela.^^))

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 07:43 PM
((BTW, Nela, did you enter Kara in the character profile thread?))

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 07:45 PM
Kovujin Thought if he should tell this Lioness. He thought maybe she wouldnt go about telling anyone "Well, I was attacked by 4 hyenas in my sleep at the" He whispers in her ear* "elephant graveyard, Then when i was attacked i started to run and find help but they had already bitten and scratched chuncks of my flesh out of me. I made it to this place after a long struggle and found myself under an old Dead Oak Tree.. I stayed there bleeding for hours. not knowing what to do so i fell asleep and these lions Scout, Ballard, and Subira found me and brung me here" Kovujin sad sadly, "I wish i wasnt sleeping then."
"oh thats horrible ,oh,you must be in terrible pain"

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 07:47 PM
((Thanks, teehee :) ))

Nela nuzzled the tiny black cub and flipped it on it's side. It's breathing was labored, probably from shock. The cub wore an oversized crescent necklace, and was all black with a white underbelly. Nela wasn't exactly sure what she should do... she didn't have much experience with small cubs, and she didn't have any of her own. Nela licked the small cub, and a tiny pawmoved across it's belly. "She's so cute..." Nela thought. "Who wouldn't want her?" Figuring the mother wouldn't come back, Nela picked up the cub by it's little scruff and started her walk home.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 07:48 PM
((No I didn't, but I will now :D Thanks for reminding me! lol.... Now all Nela needs is a mate and she'll be good to go! Lol ))

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 07:49 PM
Kovujin replied slowly "well no i'm not really that bad off right now..Asha tended to my Wounds and they've been healing for quite a bit now, but she still doesnt want me running".

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 07:50 PM
"well i'm glad you are getting better,and lets go to this adventure*seeing Kiki getting bored*

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 07:53 PM
(( OOC: Sorry if its taking so long to reply i'm doing two RP's at once hehe))
"Yes lets get going. Seems Kiki isnt as entergetic when shes bored" Kovujin chuckled

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 08:00 PM
"yeah your right there"Karifu said with a giggle
Kiki:mom i wanna go to the waterhole instead
Karifu:kiki will you make up your mind .........

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Nela
((Thanks, teehee :) ))

Nela nuzzled the tiny black cub and flipped it on it's side. It's breathing was labored, probably from shock. The cub wore an oversized crescent necklace, and was all black with a white underbelly. Nela wasn't exactly sure what she should do... she didn't have much experience with small cubs, and she didn't have any of her own. Nela licked the small cub, and a tiny pawmoved across it's belly. "She's so cute..." Nela thought. "Who wouldn't want her?" Figuring the mother wouldn't come back, Nela picked up the cub by it's little scruff and started her walk home.

Nela had many thoughts runnning through her mind. "Should I keep her? She has nowhere else to go... If I leave her, she'll die... Yes, I'll keep her. I'll adopt her as my own." The little cub interrupted her thoughts with a small sneeze. Nela smiled. "I'll call her.... Kara..." Nela had always liked this name, and long ago promised herself that that's what she would call her first cub. Kara seemed so small and delicate...maybe only a few days old. Her eyes were just begginning to open. She had three pink scars on her belly, and her hind legs were badly bruised. "Probably abuse...poor thing..." Nela thought. She wasn't paying attention to where she was going, as she was lost deep in thought.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:01 PM
Kovujin chuckled "last minute changes we're having here eh?"

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 08:03 PM
Kiki:hehe yeah *she think about running ahead*
Karifu:don't you even think about it

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:04 PM
"She can go ahead if she wants, But be warned, you might be attacked Kiki "Kovujin said trying to scare her so she will never think about running ahead.

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 08:05 PM
Kiki:er ,um,on second thoughts,i think il'l stay with you guys,you need protection

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:08 PM
Kovujin laughed at the comment Kiki had made "ahah ooh that was good, Kiki, You're pretty funny." Kovujin thought wait...Maybe I do need protection seeing I can't fight ..Kovujin said "Well Maybe your right, I need Protection, a strong lioness like you could be able to take someone down" kovujin said.

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 08:09 PM
Kiki puffed proudly
"yep ,il'l always be here to protect you,no one better not even think about messin' with us"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:12 PM
Kovujin smiled at the cub "yeah your right, We'll be safe with you."

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 08:12 PM
Karifu:yeah safe as er....lions

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:14 PM
Kovujin started laughing so hard he had to lay down on the grass and try to stop himself, it seems like he couldnt. These new lions were so fantastic, Kiki was sure funny he could tell that the moment he met her" aha, oh my, That was good Kiki."
"Not all lions are safe.." Kovujin said while remembering his old Pride.

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 08:16 PM
Karifu: didn't know what else to say,.....
Kiki:well er,er,some lions are safe,like you guys are with me

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 08:17 PM
Nela heard someone familiar voices in the distance. At least, she hoped they were familiar....

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:20 PM
Kovujin just decided to drop it "Yeah your right, My bad hehe all lions are safe here." Kovujin looked ahead and swore he saw a Lioness and a baby cub. he could tell the baby cub was in very bad shape... Hey you two you go on to the Waterhole...I have..To take care of something." Kovujin said looking away from Kiki and Karifu.

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 08:20 PM
The argument from earlier and the stress that Sengalo felt left his throat dry and parched. He made his way for the water hole, his head low and staring at the ground as he walked. His brow was furrowed in deep thought. He made it to his destination and bowed down to the cool surface. He lapped up refreshing slurps of the water and sat and drank for a few minutes. When he had finished he took in what was around him. Suddenly, he noticed Nela in the distance with something. It looked small, like a little black ball of fur. Sengalo strained his eyes to see that it was a small cub. From where Sengalo was, Nela didn't seem like the kind to be a mother, she looked too young.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:22 PM
Kovujin walked up to the Newly found Lioness holding the baby cub.."What happened to her?" Kovujin said in an affectionate voice to the Lioness, Hoping he could help her.

Opera Ghost
Kovujin just decided to drop it "Yeah your right, My bad hehe all lions are safe here." Kovujin looked ahead and swore he saw a Lioness and a baby cub. he could tell the baby cub was in very bad shape... Hey you two you go on to the Waterhole...I have..To take care of something." Kovujin said looking away from Kiki and Karifu.
Karifu:er ok,lets go Kiki
Kiki:noooo Kovujin!!!
Karifu :come on !!

Nela
Nela looked up, the cub still in her mouth. She saw a male lion walking towards her, but couldn't make out who it was....

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 08:24 PM
((Have they met? I forgot :P))

Nela looked at the lion. "I'm not sure.... I kinda found her...." Nela responded. "She looks really bad..."

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:24 PM
Kovujin Looked at the baby Cub, it was black, with a white stomach. he saw that it had three scars on its stomach, and it was wearing some kind of...Necklace with a crescent moon on it.

((OOC: Nope Kovujin hasnt met Nela))

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 08:25 PM
Sengalo's ears twitched as he heard more voices and saw more lions approach Nela and the cub. Not wanting to get into much of a confrontation like earlier, he sat in his spot and looked on.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 08:28 PM
((Oh okay... thanks :) ))

"It was so strange," Nela said talking to the unknown lion. He seemed friendly, and was very handsome. She talked on, unthreatened. " A lioness threw her into the water and ran away. She seemed like she wanted her to die...." Nela continued.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:30 PM
Kovujin was shocked by what he heard, "why would anyone want to get rid of there cub..?" Kovujin replied to Beautiful young Lioness. "i thought you were way to young to have a Baby Cub anyways" Kovujin chuckled trying to cheer her up.

Kovujin looked at the baby cub, He looks..So much like me..except for my Tail, muzzle and paw fur..

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 08:31 PM
Putting the cub down on a large, flat rock, Nela licked it's tummy and nuzzled her. "If that lion ever comes back asking for her cub, I won't give her up. She looks to be abused..."

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:32 PM
"yes your right, Do you need any help taking care of her? I'd be glad to help you." Kovujin said in a quiet voice as to not wake the Cub.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 08:34 PM
"Ha..." Nela smiled. " I'm just.... a little undersized, I guess. I'm more of an adult, really," She smiled. She was born small, and was really an older adolescent, but most thought she was younger than that.

"Are you from the pridelands? What's your name? I'd really love your help. I don't have any cubs my self, or a mate to help me..."

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:35 PM
Kovujin looked down. "No.. I'm not i'm from....The Outlands...But i'm not like them!" kovujin said. "and..My names Kovujin, he laughed a little..
Kovujin remembered what his mother told him, about finding a lady who was in distress, and settling down and caring for a cub that they both never knew. Maybe his Mother meant this lioness.

"I'd be glad to help you raise her, all the way". Kovujin said affectionatly.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 08:38 PM
Nela smiled at Kovujin.
" I wouldn't worry about that," she said quietly. "I believe you, Kovujin. I'm Nela." She was interruppted by a small mew from the little cub.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:39 PM
Kovujin smiled at Nela's words, He too heard the Baby Cub's mew. "Is she awake?" kovujin looked down at her.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 08:40 PM
"Thanks, I could use it..." Nela blushed. She didn't mean to, but she did. Kovujin was very nice, and seemed affectionate and loving.

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 08:41 PM
Another Outlander, eh, Sengalo thought as he lifted his head slightly, to hear and see better. I don't remember seeing him around. Sengalo was curious as to how the King would except an Outlander in his pride, what with them being forbidden to even be here. Sengalo chuckled at the thought. Forbidden... Everything seems to be forbidden these days...

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 08:41 PM
Nela nuzzled the cub again. "No... she's still sleeping. She's so small...and adorable...."

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:42 PM
Kovujin saw Nela blush, he too blushed and asked "Wh-Whats Wrong hehe".

Kovujin looked down at the cub and nuzzled her face, "yes, shes very adorable.."

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 08:44 PM
Nela couldn't help but turn red. "Uh... nothing..." she laughed a bit, trying to keep her focus on the cub. She too, however, saw Kovujin blush. "What's wrong with you?" she said, flirting.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:45 PM
"Me uh well..Hehe nothing its just the way you act to the Cub, So much.. Love, It made me feel as if...well. Never mind hehe" Kovujin giggled as he watched Nela's face turn red.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 08:48 PM
"Oh come on.... what? You too are very loving towards her.... I named her Kara... you could give her a second name if you want...you'd make a good fath--" Nela looked down again. Would this be a lasting relationship.... Is it even a relationship? Or did he just offer to take care of the cub.... no, he meant it the other way. She knew what he was thinking. "Father..." she replied quietly.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:49 PM
Kovujin stared at Nela, Was she just trying to say what he thought he said. "I think Kara's a very cute name, it fits her good.. What were you about to say?" Kovujin said curiously, His face turned really red,
This lioness..Is so cute, shes so affectionate too.

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 08:50 PM
Sengalo couldn't help but chuckle a bit to himself and shake his head slightly. How he remembered when he was foolish enough for something like love. This may seem odd for a lion at Sengalo's age, but as you may already guess, he doesn't put enough trust into anyone anymore.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 08:53 PM
Nela thought: " Would this be a lasting relationship.... Is it even a relationship? Or did he just offer to take care of the cub.... no, he meant it the other way." She knew what he was thinking. "Father..." she replied quietly, as not to disturb the cub.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:55 PM
Kovujin Put on an affectionate face, "I thought so.. I'd love to be this cubs father, If you'd be its mother..?" Kovujin said while moving next to Nela.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 08:57 PM
Nela smiled. "Of course..." Nela responded, her violet eyes sparkling. Nela nuzzled the cub once more, then looked up at Kovujin. She nuzzled him affectionatley. "Our little Kara..."

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:59 PM
Kovujin had never felt this way to another Lioness, "Maybe, we should get her home.." Kovujin said while Nuzzling Nela back.
"yes, our little Kara" Kovujin said while nuzzling the side of Kara's face gently.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 09:02 PM
Nela thought for a minute. Home.... where it that... she thought of her place near the jungle, that no one knew of but her. "Okay... I have a place....it's a secret. I'm the only one who knows of it....How about there? It's a beautiful place...."

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:06 PM
Kovujin thought longly.... He felt really bad about what he was about to say..." Nela.." he let out a huge sigh, "I live here. In the Pride Lands..They rescued me from an attack and well... I promised them i'd stay here, With Them.." Kovujin said very sadly, and disappointed, "I thought you lived here...Not..Somewhere else.." Kovujin kept thinking, he really loved Nela, but he did make a promise... He didnt know what to do now.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:08 PM
Kovujin thought about Scout and Ballard, and Kiki and her Mother, he couldnt just abandon them... But, He really wanted to be with Nela, Maybe they would forget about him....Or not. Scout had thought he made a new friend, and we shared so much in common. He promised Scout...What to do, Kovujin kept thinking.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 09:09 PM
" That's perfectly okay.... I live here too. I'll take you there one day. Before I joined the pride, that's where I lived. It's wonderful.... lead the way," She smiled. She was very happy. She met the lion of her dreams and they had a cub. Nela's mother had adopted Nela and met her father on the same day, too. Strange how things work, Nela thought.

Nala The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:10 PM
Nala awoke from her long sleep, streched and yawned and looked into the distant with a smile, cleaning her paws and looking for Simba

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:10 PM
Kovujin's face changed from sad to really happy in an instant, "If..You don't mind we can go to your place and stay for a few days..? I'm sure they wouldnt mind.." Kovujin Chuckled

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 09:11 PM
Nela picked up the cub and started walking. She nuzzled Kovujin's soft fur, and couldn't help but smile.

((Well, I have to go. Meet you back here in a few hours. Bye! *waves* ))

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:12 PM
Kovujin Nuzzled and licked Nela's face happily and smiled back.
((See ya later on *Waves*.))
Kovujin had actually met someone he really loves, and this person cared about him.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:13 PM
((Ah welcome to the RP Nala, You'll have loads of fun))
((, ((Words))<-- Use this if you want to talk outside of it to tell someone if your leaving or just to say something))
((If you didnt know that already hehe

((Brb guys *5 minutes*))

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
Nala awoke from her long sleep, streched and yawned and looked into the distant with a smile, cleaning her paws and looking for Simba
(Btw, just to remind you that you must follow the RP between Simba and Twilight. ;))

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 09:17 PM
Sengalo watched from his post as the newfound couple made off for their home. His expression became slightly drawn and upset. Looks like someone else found their place he thought while I'm still lost. Sengalo knew there was something that he must do, it was a task that lingered in the back of his mind for ages. It had something to do with the Pridelanders, but what could it possibly be? Sengalo sat thinking for a moment, then made his decision. He stood to his feet, shaking the grass from his adolescent mane and began walking towards Pride Rock, many yards behind Kovujin, Nela, and their cub.

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 09:17 PM
Meanwhile Scout had heard the whole conversation between Nela and Kovujin. Scout couldn't believe what he was hearing. Someone who he thought was his friend had just turned his back on him and for what? A woman? Scout couldn't believe it. Scout silently ran off sadly. He didn't want to go home he just wanted to be left alone.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:27 PM
Kovujin looked back, He swore he heard the rustle of grass and just in the nick of time he saw Scout running off. "Oh no, I hope he didnt hear me talking to Nela.." kovujin said sadly

Lion King Stu
July 21st, 2005, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
Twilight awoke outside the Pride Rock den. He yawned and stretched across the rock on his side; slowly he opened his eyes and glanced about before letting out another yawn.
Rolling onto his front he glympsed about looking for signs of life but couldn't see anyone.
He slowly got up onto all fours and glanced about for either Simba or Nala; he padded into the den to see wheter or not either of them was actually there.

((Something for the new Nala to reply on))

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 09:29 PM
Scout just kept on running till he couldn't run anymore He lied down in some grass near his home. "How could he do this to me?" Scout yelled up at the sky.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:29 PM
it was Scout!, he told Nela he'd be right back, he needed to talk to someone..Kovujin tried to run up and catch up with Scout, but it pained him so bad to do so, when he was about 10 feet away from him he walked and said "Scout...You overheard...Me talking with Nela didnt you..?"

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 09:32 PM
Scout refused to respond. He wasn't gonna respond to someone he looked up to like an older brother just to have him turn his back on you just because of a woman. Scout thought maybe he was just being selfish but Scout shook that idea from his head. It wasn't his fault.

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 09:33 PM
Karifu thought it was time to go back to the den
She went past Scout and Kovujin,and thought it was best to keep her and Kiki quiet

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:33 PM
Kovujin felt bad for what he did, But if only Scout would listen, He decided to tell him.. "Scout, I'm...Sorry for what happened, But i'm not leaving you, I just want you to know, I'm going to Nela's place...For a couple of days, I'll be back I promise, I still havnt forgot the promise i made with you to train you...Me and her just need, To spend some time with each other.. You'll understand one day, It will happen with you.. and another lioness, I can tell " Kovujin sad sadly. He hoped, Scout had heard him

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 09:38 PM
Scout felt bad for himself. How could he even think this guy was a traitor to him? How could Scout even think that he would dream something like that? Why, he was no better then Sengalo. Scout comes out of the bushes and smiles at Kovujin. "Sorry for being so selfish Kovujin. I should have known you were better then that, You should go now you have a lioness waiting for you" Scout said with a wink.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:38 PM
"Listen Scout, I had to do something, She had a baby cub, and...She couldnt take care of it on her own... You would do the same as me. Plus...Shes just...so beautiful. I can't stop thinking about her now, I know this makes you feel bad but.. I'm sorry. I hope you will be able to forgive me when i come back, I just..Wanted you to know that." Kovujin said,
It looked like Scout wasnt listening..Maybe he should just leave...
"How would you like it if I spent the rest of the day with you Scout? to show you that i wont leave you?"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:41 PM
((Hehe opps))

Kovujin told Scout one thing "Be right back"...
Kovujin tried to run back to Nela, He told her if she wouldnt mind he was going to spend time with a good friend. and that he will be back later on.. Kovujin ran back to Scout in extreme pain, He winced when he got there, He panted before saying anything first "Scout, hehe Nela said I could spend the day with you.." Kovujin said with a smile.
He thought to himself, I'll never forget this kid, No matter what happens. Hes like, My little brother, I watch after him . No matter what. "Scout even though i'm gone, I'll always be with you, Here" Kovujin points to Scout's heart, I'll always be with you, if you just remember me".

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 09:42 PM
"I understand completely now" Scout said with a grin. "You have no other choice but to go but, when you come back you better not think of running far away with her so I never get to see you again" Scout said jokingly.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:44 PM
Kovujin gave Scout a noggie "I would never run away from my Best Friend in the whole World" Kovujin smiled.

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 09:45 PM
Scout nuzzles him. "I'll always remember you Kovujin. You're like the brother I never had" Scout said hoping Kovujin felt the same way about him.

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
Karifu thought it was time to go back to the den
She went past Scout and Kovujin,and thought it was best to keep her and Kiki quiet
Bump!!!!!

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 09:46 PM
((Daw, how cute...:)))

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:47 PM
"Thats what i've always thought of you, My little brother, From another family, I'll always be here with you. No matter what, If you need any help, Just say my name and i'll be there in a flash." Kovujin said nuzzling Scout back. "Besides, one day you might have to make the same decision as me.." Kovujin chuckled, "I can't wait to see who your mate will be" Kovujin thought of this.. Scout would make a great dad.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:50 PM
Kovujin saw Karifu and Kiki pass by,"Scout how about we go see them? hehe there probably worried about you and me"

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 09:52 PM
Sengalo's ears twitched and he caught the scent of Karifu and a cub. He looked in their direction. He stood still for a moment, thinking of what he should do. Then, Sengalo did something that was totally unexpected of him. He walked towards Karifu and the cub and said softly and calm, "hey."

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 09:53 PM
Scout didn't really think so. But maybe that was just because he was still a kid. He didn't want to think about getting married or having kids at least not now. But he was very excited that he meant so much to Kovujin because Kovujin meant so much to him. Since he had the day to hang out with him He wondered what they should do. "So UHHHHHHH Kovujin since your new mate allowed me to hang out with you today what would you like to do? Scout asks cheerfully. Feeling better about Kovujin and his mate. Who knows since Kovujin was mates with this Lioness Maybe this could mean Scout could befriend her cub and make a new friend.

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Katse
Sengalo's ears twitched and he caught the scent of Karifu and a cub. He looked in their direction. He stood still for a moment, thinking of what he should do. Then, Sengalo did something that was totally unexpected of him. He walked towards Karifu and the cub and said softly and calm, "hey."

Kiki squealed
Karifu:er hey ,um can i er help you ??

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:55 PM
Kovujin replied with a smile "I don't really know what would you like to do today Scout?" he chuckled
Kovujin then noticed a strange creature approaching Karifu and Kiki.. "Scout..Do you know how that is" kovujin points towards the mysterious lion.

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 09:55 PM
Scout walks up. Scout was ready to attack if this guy was any harm to his mother or sister.

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 09:56 PM
Karifu jumped in fromt of Kiki ,she growled at this guy,but Kiki was terrified and started shaking

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:57 PM
Kovujin walked up to Karifu and Kiki, and said Calmly to Karifu "Is this guy bothering you Karifu?"
"if so i'll Just get him out of here in a second"
Kovujin got in his battle stance but when he did his mucles started to feel sore and made him stiff, "argh dang my Mucles."

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 09:57 PM
Sengalo almost jumped as the cub with Karifu squeled at his presence. He raised his eyebrows at their reaction. "Woah, hey," he said, trying to calm them down, "listen, I don't mean any harm."

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:59 PM
Kovujin could tell he was an Outsider by the color of his fur, But what if he was like him and meant no harm
"Karifu..Should we trust him, i can tell his an Outsider, But...What if he is like me?... and what if hes not"
Kovujin growled at the New Lion..."What do you want and whats your business here?"

Opera Ghost
July 21st, 2005, 09:59 PM
"oh er thats good to hear"Said Karifu a litle relived
Kiki was still tremebling and fall to the ground

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 10:00 PM
Scout backs off uncertainly. "Then why does it always seem like you are so evil all the time. Explain this then........ I heard about that lion and her cub you killed why did you do that?" Scout asks.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 10:01 PM
Kovujin turns to Scout "He did what!?"

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 10:04 PM
Sengalo took a step back. He was hesitant at what to say, the look on the face of that cub he murdered haunting him once more. "I... I..." he stammered as he took another step back, not enjoying the feeling of being put on the spot, "...I... I didn't know what I... was doing...."

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 10:04 PM
Scout turns to Kovujin. "He killed some lionness and some cub. I was walking by and I heard Sogalo and this other lion muttering to each other. So I get real low to the ground and then I hear a scream and before I know it I saw him with these 2 dead lions. Broke both their necks"Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 10:07 PM
Kovujin Growled at The new lion, his name must be Sengalo. "Murderer!, Get out of our Pride Lands, NOW!" Kovujin felt bad about saying our, He wasnt even sure he was allowed to be in the Pride Lands, King Simba hadn't made Judgement on him.. But he was determinded to get this Lion away from what he loved and knew "I will not let you any closer to anyone, If you want to fight, then so be it!" Kovujin got into his Battle Stance. and waited for sengalo to reply to him.

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 10:08 PM
Sengalo flinched when he was yelled at. Though his anger was boiling inside of him, he showed fear. "Please..." he said, "...I'm sorry..."

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 10:09 PM
Kovujin got out of his stance.. He looked at Scout.. "What now... He said he was sorry, Should we let the King put a judgement on him"...Kovujin didn't know what to say. He just wanted to protect Scout and his loved ones.

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 10:14 PM
Scout eyed Sengalo suspisiously. He never heard Sengalo ever say I'm sorry and he didn't know if he really meant it. Scout smiles."I think we all should let him stay if he could tell us why he did kill those two lions" He didn't believe the whole I wasn't thinking line.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 10:15 PM
Kovujin roared, Trying to bring out the bad side of Sengalo, If he was telling the truth he would'nt get mad, All Kovujin had to do was test his patience.. "WHY DID YOU KILL THEM??" Kovujin yelled at Sengalo.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 10:21 PM
Kovujin definitlly didnt want a murderer in the Pride Lands now that he had a family to raise, Sengalo was really testing his patience. Kovujin hoped that Sengalo would be like him, and not Betray the Pride if he's allowed to stay...But how could he trust anyone thats a Murderer, theres one thing for sure , He'll never let him see his mate and Cub thats for sure, If he came even 4 feet away from them, He'd Hurt him badly
(Seeing no one dies)
"And how long have you been here, I know you didn't just appear here Just now..." Kovujin said.