PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Nela
July 20th, 2005, 03:05 AM
"Hello Subira. Not a hunter, I suppose?" She continues by saying, "I haven't seen you on the hunting team. Bye, Scout!"

Nela
July 20th, 2005, 03:07 AM
Nela looked out. She saw a lion in the darkness who looked oddly familiar.

"Sen...Sengalo?" She asked, her eyes squinting.

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 03:07 AM
"So you know him" Subira said, surprised.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 03:09 AM
(so whats going on now I kinda would like to know as to where i should start talking :) )

Nela
July 20th, 2005, 03:09 AM
"Not really... I ran into him hunting earlier today... we got off to a bad start. You seem...suprised?"

Simba22
July 20th, 2005, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Nela
"Hello Subira. Not a hunter, I suppose?" She continues by saying, "I haven't seen you on the hunting team. Bye, Scout!"

"Bye Nela" Scout shouted back. When he saw the black lion Sengalo he ran for cover and hid in the bushes. He didn't really like Sengalo he scared him.

Nela
July 20th, 2005, 03:10 AM
OOC: We are just outside of the waterhole. It is dark outside.... uh... I'm talking to Subira about Sengalo....jump in anywhere... :)

Katse
July 20th, 2005, 03:11 AM
Sengalo arched an eyebrow as he heard this lioness that he just met say his name. How does she know my name he pondered. He noticed the cub Scout, trotting off. Probably from him... "What's it to you," he asked coolly to Nela in the distance.
((Simba22, you know that Sengalo isn't black, right? He's reddish brown, like Scar. I just wanted to make sure.))

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
(so whats going on now I kinda would like to know as to where i should start talking :) )
((ooc: Subira was looking after you, but now she's talking to Nela))
Subira shruged and turned towards Priderock.
"You don't seem like the sort of lion who'd know an Outsider"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 03:12 AM
Kovujin Woke up later that day from a long, and needed rest. his cuts and wounds werent fully healed but he could move around a little.
He didnt see anyone in the den so he walked out onto Pride Rock.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Kovujin was really thirsty so he decided to head down the stones of Pride Rock, he walked over to the Water Hole and saw Subira and another Lion talking together. he talks to Subira "Hey!, i can move a little bit better now!" saying enthusiastically.

Mizani
Subira saw Kovujin out.
"Your feeling better I see" She smiled, looking behind her to see if Nela was coming.

Nela
"Well, trust me, I'm not. I barley know him. I didn't even know he was an outsider," Nela said shrugging.

((To sengalo)) "I'm not even going to waste my time on you. I suggest you get out of the pridelands before the king finds out." She turned around to walk w/ Subira, her brown fur glowing with moonlight.

Katse
July 20th, 2005, 03:16 AM
((I'm going to go to sleep now. Please, please, PLEASE don't go that far without me. I don't want to be bothersome, but it kinda stinks to have Sengalo sit there like a zombie for hours on end. See ya'll tomorrow.))

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Mizani
Subira saw Kovujin out.
"Your feeling better I see" She smiled, looking behind her to see if Nela was coming.

Replying he said" yes i am i've had a lot of rest and did exactly what Asha told me."

Nela
July 20th, 2005, 03:17 AM
"Oh, hello..." Nela said to the lion. She noticed he had a slight limp, and wondered why, but wasn't nosy and didn't ask.

Nela
OOC: Bye Katse! I'm leaving in a bit too....

Mizani
"Yea she's smart" Subira said thoughtfully.

"Do you want to go to the waterhole to wash some of that dirt off?" She asked Kovujin.

Kovu The Lion
Kovujin replied to the new lion he found "hello, my names Kovujin, whats yours?"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 03:18 AM
Kovujin looks at his dirty body. "well it might be a good idea to get a bath i guess"

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 03:19 AM
"Lets go then" Subira took a step forward in the direction of the waterhole.

Nela
July 20th, 2005, 03:19 AM
"Nela, pleased to meet you, Kovujin." She smiled warmly at Kovujin.

Nela
July 20th, 2005, 03:20 AM
((Well, off to bed for me. I'll be on same time tommorrow... don't go too far, okay? See ya later :) ))

Kovu The Lion
Kovujin Smiled back at the one Called Nela, then said "well i have to be going now, i really need a bath..."

Katse
((I think I can stay for like two seconds longer.xP))
Sengalo gave a grimace to Nela as she walked by him. "I've already met your king," he retorted, "he already knows of my presence."

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 03:21 AM
((Okay whats going on with Sengalo and Nela do they hate each other?))

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 03:21 AM
Subira walked ahead of Kovujin, hoping to see Scout out on the Plains, but there was no sign of the cub.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 03:23 AM
Kovujin noticed that Subira had stepped ahead of him, it looked like she was looking for someone. he then said "Subira.. You said something about the mark on my paw.. Like you had seen it before?"
Remembering about his Family made him sad and he looked down to the ground when saying it.

Katse
July 20th, 2005, 03:23 AM
((Okay whats going on with Sengalo and Nela do they hate each other?))

((They just met eachother. Sengalo just isn't a very likable lion.XD))

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 03:24 AM
((Ah okay i see, Beginings arent your thing then :p"

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 03:25 AM
Kovujin noticed that Subira had stepped ahead of him, it looked like she was looking for someone. he then said "Subira.. You said something about the mark on my paw.. Like you had seen it before?"
Remembering about his Family made him sad and he looked down to the ground when saying it.
Subira nuzzled Kovujins cheek in hope to cheer him up.

"You got family issues to huh?" She asked him, remembering her sister.

Katse
July 20th, 2005, 03:25 AM
((It's just Sengalo. If you read his profiles and get to know him, you'll either love him or hate him. He's very twisted in the mind.))

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 03:27 AM
Kovujin replied to Subira saddly" Yes, ever since i was abandoned the day i was a cub. I've been on a personal Journey to find them. I've been looking for them now for 3 years... Now i have come to the conclusion that, they are dead probably"..Kovujin trys to keep the tears from flowing down his cheeks but can't stop them from coming.

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 03:30 AM
Subira licked away a few of his tears.

"Atleast you didn't see them die."
She tried to stop the memories of her sister coming back.
She tried to be strong for Kovujin, but it pained her.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 03:32 AM
Kovujin was shocked to hear the words of Subira..He thought to himself, Maybe she saw her Family die in front of her.. Kovujin could see Subiras paining face. Maybe he shouldnt have brought up his family

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 03:35 AM
"Come on. we'd better get you clean" She muttered, forcing herself not to cry.

"Why now?" She thought.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 03:36 AM
"Yeah, your right"
Kovujin said following Subira

Katse
July 20th, 2005, 03:37 AM
((Okay, I'm leaving now, too. See ya, guys! Don't get too far.))

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 03:38 AM
When they arrived at the waterhole, Subira lapped up a few mouthfuls of water, and wondered if she should go hunting.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 03:39 AM
Kovujin saw a great pool of water and was mezmorized at the site he saw. He had never seen this much water together at once...After a few laps of water to quich his thirst, he walked into the water and started bathing himself. The water then started to burn his wounds but he kept the pain to himself so he wouldnt bother Subira anymore

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 03:42 AM
Subira noticed that Kovujin seemed to be compressing his pain.

"It'll only sting for a while. It means its getting clean" Subira smiled.

"Not unless you'd like a bath" She laughed, remembering Kovujins disliking for baths.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 03:43 AM
Kovujin then Gasped at the sound of the word 'Bath' there was nothing more that he hated than getting a bath by another lion, plus it was embarassing to him, He just listened to Subira and Stayed in the water licking himself, or trying to atleast.

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 03:45 AM
Subira burst in to a fit of laughs when Kovujin tried to clean himself.

"Not like that" She said, after calming down.

She licked away some of the dirt of his face and the patch of fur that he had messed up on his shoulder.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 03:47 AM
Kovujins Face then turned a little bright red, he was filled with embarassment in him. He has never had so much attention from another female lion. Then he said to Subira "uh thank you . couldnt get that spot"

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 03:51 AM
"Yea, I noticed" She smirked.

"How on earth did you get into a fight with Hyena's anyway?" She wondered out loud, while cleaing the gash in his back.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 03:55 AM
Kovujin sighed heavily "Its kinda embarassing...I was asleep at the Elephant Graveyard resting after a long days traveling coming from a place far away. When i was asleep four Hyenas snuck up on me and Attacked me they had me pinned down before i could awaken and put these scars on me..I roared and Rolled over and kinda hurt one of the Hyenas so i started running and found myself coming into a beautiful place and the Hyenas wouldnt come near where the grass turned very bright green and fernary was..I dont know why for some reason. so i looked for somewhere to rest and saw the oak."

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 03:57 AM
"Hyena's are disgusting creature alright. Karifu is actually friends with them"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 03:58 AM
Kovujin Comes out of the water thinking he is clean but sees his right back paw and saw a smudge of dirt on it and tried to hide it from Subira, he asked "Who is Karifu?"

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 04:00 AM
"She's one of my friends. She's Kago's mate. They adopted Scout Ballard and Kiki"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 04:01 AM
Kovujin nods his head" ah i see. I have a question when i was rescued i swear i saw two cubs. I saw Scout , You, and another Lion Cub, Would that be Ballard?"

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 04:04 AM
"Yes."

Subira wondered what to do now.

"Tell me Kovujin, can you hunt?"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 04:05 AM
Kovujin Laughs very hard "Hahahaha Can i hunt? hehe i'm the best there has ever been. But Asha doesnt want me doing any Hunts or Big exersizes that can strain me so my wounds break again.."

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 04:07 AM
"I guess I'll have to hunt then" Subira said, readying herself for a hunt.

"Come on. You can see if you can find a flaw in my hunting method"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 04:08 AM
Kovujin looks at Subira "Flaws..? i'm pretty sure a great hunter like you wouldnt make any mistakes" Saying so as he walks next to Subira

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 04:10 AM
"Thats nice of you to say, but I just love hunting. You know that feeling when your running and the chase.." Subira lost herself in the thought, but then came back to reality.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 04:11 AM
Replying to Subira with an enthusiastic voice "Yes i do know that feeling, the rush of a hunt, the Adrenaline running through your body, and the feeling you get win you catch something is remarkable."

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 04:18 AM
Subira was about to reply, but she caught sight of the herds.

She licked her lips, and readied herself for a hunt.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 04:20 AM
Kovujin stayed back and watched every move Subira made. He was impressed by what he saw. Never had he saw a hunter as great as Subira was,

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 04:28 AM
Sleek as a snake, Subira inched forward towards her prey.

She could hear its grunts as it chewed some grass.

That would be the last mouthful it would every eat.

Her heart beat had gotten used to hunting, and it beat slowing and steady.

Subira's eyes flashed.

Leaping out of the grass, the Antelope hadn't even heard or seen her coming.

In the few short minutes it was over.

The Antelope doom was invedible.

Its neck was severed under her powerful jaws.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 04:30 AM
Kovujin watched amazingly as Subira Caught the Antelope, never had he done a hunt as fast as she had just did. Maybe she was better than him, and maybe not...All he could do was Stare in Amazement. He was SHOCKED.

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 04:39 AM
Subira walked up to Kovujin.
She waved a paw in his face.

"Hello, anyone home?" She smirked.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 04:41 AM
Shocked as he was he took the surprised face away "Wow, That was...Great and FAST!, You did a lot better than i do actually"..

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 04:44 AM
"You did great Subira that was amazing I found not one flaw in your Hunting Technique I give you a 100." Kovujin says shaking his head in amazement. *is still amazed*.

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 04:50 AM
Subira blushs and laughs a little.
"Your even more shocked then Scout. And thats hard to beat!"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 04:52 AM
Kovujins Stomach growled loudly "Maybe i should go for a hunt.." "Well me and Scout do have a lot in common hehe"

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 04:54 AM
"Take some of this kill if ya want" Subira smiled, licking her paw.

"Besides you need the meat"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 04:56 AM
Kovujin Grinned from Ear to Ear at the offer Subira had made, he had'nt ate anything at all almost today. he replied to Subira "Wow thanks!"
Kovujin made his way to the Dead Carcass and Sunk his teeth into it saying
"wow this is good"

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 04:57 AM
"Yea, it should. That antelope was in its prime"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 04:58 AM
"This is better than anything i've ever ate before" Kovujin says to Subira Licking his Muzzle with his rough Tongue

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 05:02 AM
"Good to know I helped" She said, smiling warmly. It felt good to help out others.

She licked a little blood off his muzzle.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 05:05 AM
Feeling very embarassed again he blushes. His face turning bright pink "uh Um Thanks" He smiles at Subira

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 05:07 AM
"It's alright. You can't clean your self anyway" She teased.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 05:08 AM
"Heh, You're right" saying so to Subira Smiling sratching his head with his front paw.

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 05:12 AM
Subira looked at his paw.
"Like I said before I've seen that mark. Thats the mark of the Jeshi Pride"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 05:13 AM
Shocked He quickly replies "You know my Pride!?"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 05:14 AM
"Where else did you see this mark?" asking quite urgently and Politely at the same time
Kovujin then Lays down on the grass and stares at his front right paw and the Leaf Mark upon his fur. His heart racing at the fact someone might know about his past

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 05:16 AM
"Only heard of them..." Subira told him, trying to remembered where she'd heard it.

She examined his paw.

"Ever heard the tale of the battle of Damu?"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 05:18 AM
Kovujin replies sadly with a sigh" No i havnt... I don't really know anything about the past .."

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 05:30 AM
Subira took a deep breath.
"The battle of Damu was between the war-ing Prides. They were constantly fighting over little things. Eventually the Jeshi Pride wanted truce, but the other Pride wouldn't call it. When the Jeshi Pride dispersed, the other Pride hunted them down. The lucky few who escaped, were always on the run. And still are to this day"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 05:32 AM
"I do remember My Mother telling me something about, Me figureing out where i belong in the world one day when i come a place that is almost like Heaven, She said it was beautiful, with Lions Strolling everywhere, and also that when ever you got hungry there was always food.
She also told me that Her Great Great GrandMother was an evil Lion who was banned from a place and Had a great evil in her heart and Killed many a lions, some which were in the beautiful place that We were connected to Her and she didnt know if i would ever get to see the place thanks to the Wrong deed She did In the Past. She told me her name was spread all over every pride. She was called "Zira". " Kovujin then Takes in some air after telling what he knew about his past.
and never had he told anyone about this much of his past, he decided to tell her cause she had so much in common with him. and was Very Nice.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 05:34 AM
Subira took a deep breath.
"The battle of Damu was between the war-ing Prides. They were constantly fighting over little things. Eventually the Jeshi Pride wanted truce, but the other Pride wouldn't call it. When the Jeshi Pride dispersed, the other Pride hunted them down. The lucky few who escaped, were always on the run. And still are to this day"

"So...My Mother and Father could be still running today..Or they're already dead..."
Kovujin then Thinks to himself...What if they're dead, i couldnt accept the fact they died...But what if they did i don't want to know that they are dead..Maybe i should not look for them..
but maybe i should i really would atleast like to meet them.

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 05:34 AM
"Zira was a killer" Subira whispered, hoping not to offend Kovujin.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 05:36 AM
Kovujin Was shocked to know that one of his heir was a killer, he replied to Subira "My Grandmother Zira was a killer...Great now the King will probably never let me stay here knowing that i'm related to a Killer!"

Kovujin begins to break down in tears, and right after he had found a real place to call home he might have to leave it.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 05:38 AM
Kovujin began to talk through his tears
"Please don't tell the King, I really love this place i don't want to have to leave!"
"but if you must tell him, You can"

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 05:39 AM
Subira licked his tears and nuzzled him.

"King Simba is understanding. He'll let you stay"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 05:41 AM
Kovujin begins to feel a little happier and whips most of the tears off his face. "I hope your right, This Simba fellow seems very powerful.."
Kovujin begins imaginning a big Lion with huge muscles.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 05:43 AM
"Subira, I have a question to ask you.."
"Where do you come from?"

Asking politely as to not bring back many memories of her past so it wont hurt her feelings.

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 05:48 AM
Subira paused. She'd only just met Kovujin, but he didn't seem to mean any harm.

"I come from the Utengamano Pride"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 05:52 AM
Kovujin Paused for about 2 minutes.. Stood up next to Subira and said
"Subira I have to tell you this. Before you found me Injured i had visited that Pride about 5 days ago. They Greeted and took me in as a Guest. they treated me so well, and the King and Queen are so nice. If this is te same pride as yours."
They did call themselves that name Utengamano Pride. They are fine right now.
Kovujin Finished talking to see how Subira would Respond.

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 05:57 AM
Again, Subira paused.
"Its possible. Did they have any problems?"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 06:00 AM
Kovujin Told Subira "Well The Queen is curently Pregnant with another child, They don't know if its a boy or girl yet." "The King really seems happy to have another child coming.

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 06:02 AM
Subira smiled a weak smile.

"Thats good to know"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 06:06 AM
"He told me he had two Cubs they were Girls, and They older of the one Was named Chukia and the younger one named...........................wait..." Kovujin paused a minute....."He told me the Younger one was named Subira.." "Is that you?!?"

Kovujins heart begins racing knowing that he might be friends with a Pricesss!

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 06:09 AM
Kovujin Walked away from Subira for a moment and thought to himself...The girl i knew that loved and cared for me, Might actually be a Princess...I've always thought she was very pretty..But i wonder if she feels the same with me...
Kovujin sits down on the ground about 5 feet away from Subira so he could still hear her.

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 06:12 AM
Subira turned away from Kovujin, not liking where this convasation was going.

"Yea, its me"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 06:14 AM
Kovujin walks up to Subira . "Is there something wrong that your a Princess?"
Purring Loudly he says " I wont tell anyone about what we have talked about today "
Kovujin Licks the side of Subira's face to try and cheer her up
"It doesnt matter if your a Princess or not. I'll still feel the same way i do about you."

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 06:22 AM
"Thanks" Subira blushed.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 06:23 AM
Kovujin Replies with a hearty grin "Your welcome"
Now she seems to be the one whos Embarassed
"Should we head home or travel somewhere else?"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 06:25 AM
"This can be, OUR little secret" Said Kovujin With a happy grin on his face

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 06:25 AM
"Dunno. What do you want to do?" Subira asked, wondering where Scout and Ballard were.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 06:27 AM
"Would you like to go find our little Pals?"
Kovujin was refering To Scout and the Little Cub he had not yet met called Ballard

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 06:29 AM
"Sure you can meet Ballard" Subira grinned.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 06:29 AM
"hehe Okay lets go find them"
Kovujin gave a sign for Subira to lead the way
More like a , after you sign

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 06:33 AM
Subira smirked at Kovujins geustured paw.

"Your like Titus. Always so polite" She grinned.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 06:35 AM
Kovujin then wonders, who is Titus....
"Well anyways lets get going"
Kovujin then starts following Subira

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 06:40 AM
Kovujin Said to Subira in a really low voice "I love you.."
He hoped she might have heard him but doesnt want everyone to know his feelings about her.

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 06:46 AM
Subira heard Kovujin mutter something.
She turned to seee him looking rather sheepish.

"Did you say something?" She smiled.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 06:48 AM
Kovujin Said quickly "uh what oh nothing never mind about it"

Kovujin then thinks to himself, Well i tried...I'll just keep my feelings for her inside of me for the time being

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 06:58 AM
Subira cocked her head in confusion of Kovujin's odd behavior.

"Okay"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 06:59 AM
Kovujin lets out a heavy sigh and says "Well lets get going to Pride Rock maybe Scout and Ballard are there with there Parents?"

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 07:00 AM
"Yea, you can also meet Karifu"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 07:02 AM
"Oh another lion!"
kovujin wonders how many Lions like in the Pride Lands..
"I'd be happy to Meet Karifu" said Kovujin Smiling happily

King Simba
July 20th, 2005, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by King Simba
Hearing the voices of the other lionesses makes Katai shiver a little in the cool breeze. It is obvious that he's very nervous but he's hoping to make some friends here and hopefully get a mate here.
(Just quoting some posts from previous pages. :ayecapn: )

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 07:30 AM
(Okay hehe)

Simba22
July 20th, 2005, 10:00 AM
{I'm just wondering does nobody sleep here except for me? Sheesh!;) ]

Subira and Kovujin saw Scout and Ballard playing near their cave. Scout sees Kovujin and runs up to him. "Hey Kovujin How are you feeling today"? Scout says. He looked totally different. Ballard walks up kinda cautiously. "Hey aren't you that Lion who we saw attacked yesterday? Ballard questioned. "Well my names Ballard" She said in a cheery voice.

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 10:01 AM
((ooc: I do sleep. Its was day while we RPed. I don't think KTL sleeps though;):lol:))
Subira smiled, happy to see Scout and Ballard.
Her spirits lifted a bit.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 10:02 AM
{yeah i sleep just couldnt get to sleep tonight}
"Hey Scout! I'm doing pretty good today, My wounds have healed up a little bit but i'm not 100 percent healed"

"And hi yes i am the lion that was attacked yesterday, Thanks for saving me hehe, And My names Kovujin Nice to meet you"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 10:06 AM
{It might be a while before i post again ,10 mins max, Brb hehe}

Simba22
July 20th, 2005, 10:07 AM
Out of niceness Ballard curtsies. "I was hoping to get to know you" Ballard said. "ANd no problem for helping you. But if you should be thanking anyone, you should thank Scout and Subira. They were the ones who got you here and got you help in the first place" Ballard said. She wasn't really good at taking other people's credit.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 10:09 AM
"heh well i think i've thanked them more than enough, and you were there when you found me. At least you didnt run away. hehe I'm sure you'll get to know me just fine and i'll get to know you also heh" Kovujin replies in a polite voice

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 10:09 AM
"You were moral support" Subira laughed.

"In the mood for more hunting lessons Scout?" She grinned, tussling his head.

Simba22
July 20th, 2005, 10:10 AM
((ooc: I do sleep. Its was day while we RPed. I don't think KTL sleeps though;):lol:))
Subira smiled, happy to see Scout and Ballard.
Her spirits lifted a bit.

[That's it today I'm staying up all day and night so I don't miss anything. *Grabs 2 24 packs of Pepsi and some coffee and sits down at computer.*]

"Hey Subira" Scout said. "SO you taking care of Kovujin over here"? Scout said with a smirk. Obviously knowing that they had a thing for each other.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 10:10 AM
Kovujin feels helpless as he promised Scout to help him with Hunting lessons.. He lets out a sigh "well i can give you pointers, but I can't do things for you hehe" as he replys to what Subira said, trying to help Scout with his lessons

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 10:12 AM
"uh what are you talking about Scout?" Trying to hide the feelings he had for Subira.

Simba22
July 20th, 2005, 10:13 AM
"You were moral support" Subira laughed.

"In the mood for more hunting lessons Scout?" She grinned, tussling his head.

Scout smiled. "I'm always in the mood for hunting lessons Subira speaking of Hunting" Scout said he began talking about the day he hunted his first baby antelope and killed it. Scout was real proud of himself after that. After all it was his first kill.

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 10:17 AM
"Yea, yea, yea kid, thats yesterdays news" Subira smirked, not very fond of Scouts boastful nature.

"Like they say, theres no time like the present, so what are we waiting for?"

Simba22
July 20th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Scout looked a little offended that Subira was trying to shut him up while he was talking about something that really meant a lot to him. But a few moments later he sighed "Let's go Hunting now guys" Scout says.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 10:19 AM
"hehe thats Subira for ya , Lets get going guys.. and girls hehe"

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 10:24 AM
"Don't look so offended kid" Subira scolded Scout, when they were in view of a herd.

"Trust me, you'll want to celebrate when you take down your first Wildebeast when you are of age. The feeling when you achieve that is a feeling that will never leave you. Don't waste your time thinking about hunting baby antelope"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 10:26 AM
Kovujin whispered to Subira" Maybe you shouldnt have put him down so bad"..

Simba22
July 20th, 2005, 10:28 AM
"Don't look so offended kid" Subira scolded Scout, when they were in view of a herd.

"Trust me, you'll want to celebrate when you take down your first Wildebeast when you are of age. The feeling when you achieve that is a feeling that will never leave you. Don't waste your time thinking about hunting baby antelope"

Scout smiles thinking about how great it will be when he's older and to think yesterday he wanted to be a kid forever. He thought there was really nothing to look forward too being an adult.Scout turns to Subira waiting for his daily lesson on how to hunt.

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 10:32 AM
"See those Gazzelle Kid. Their one of the fastest on the plains. Only the cheetahs can catch them with absolute ease" Subira said thoughtfully.

"This will be a test of patience. Always remember, that Gazzelles work in groups. Anyway movement that is detected, will spread alarm through the entire herd"

Simba22
July 20th, 2005, 10:41 AM
"SO is that my test today to catch one of those things"? Scout said whispering so low Subira almost couldn't even hear him. ""Hey Scout I.................... "SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you're gonna scare them off Ballard" Scout hissed. He puts a paw over Ballard's mouth so she didn't say anything else. He crouches low and waits for Subira order.

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 10:44 AM
"You know the basics. Now you gotta build up a little general knowledge on your own. Another rule to remember. Every hunting style is differrent"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 10:46 AM
((I'll brb guys i'm not feeling so well...))

Simba22
July 20th, 2005, 10:48 AM
He slowly moves closer careful not to make any sound at the right moment he pounces on a Gazelle but aims too high and goes head first into a small rock. Scout got up rubbing his head. "I'm ok" Scout said obviously sad and embarrassed.

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Subira licked his wound.
"Its only a bruise"

She grinned.

"To tell you the truth Scout, I didn't expect you to kill one. Like I said, you gained some general knowledge. That is very important"

Simba22
July 20th, 2005, 10:55 AM
"I wish common knowledge didn't have to hurt so much" Scout said rubbing his head.

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 11:00 AM
"Atleast you learn't not to aim to high" Subira smiled, patting his nose gently.

"Lets go back to the cave. You can practice hunting some mice to prepare for the dry season"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 11:02 AM
"hehe you did well Scout"
"just the next time try looking where your giong before you charge"

Simba22
July 20th, 2005, 11:03 AM
"Yeah I guess you're right. SO you guys mind if I hang out with you guys today. Me and Ballard won't be annoying today. Well I won't be." Scout said jokingly toward Subira.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 11:04 AM
"hehe i don't mind, Do you mind Subira?"

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 12:00 PM
"Na, besides I think you'll be the one to cause more trouble. I'm sure Ballard will be a little angel" Subira grinned.

Simba22
July 20th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Ballard smiles."Well thank you Subira. Scout's just jealous of me" Ballard says sticking her tongue out at Scout. "You don't really think I'm a trouble maker do ya Subira? I've tried not to get into any trouble" Scout says.

Nela
July 20th, 2005, 12:57 PM
((Hearing the voices of the other lionesses makes Katai shiver a little in the cool breeze. It is obvious that he's very nervous but he's hoping to make some friends here and hopefully get a mate here. ))

Nela glances over her shoulder as she was walking back home. Her ears perk, seeing a male lion walking. He looked strong and friendly, but Nela could never be sure. She sits down and waits for him to come closer, so she can introduce herself.

((What else is going on here? Subira and Kovujin are in love, right?))

Simba22
July 20th, 2005, 01:00 PM
((Hearing the voices of the other lionesses makes Katai shiver a little in the cool breeze. It is obvious that he's very nervous but he's hoping to make some friends here and hopefully get a mate here. ))

Nela glances over her shoulder as she was walking back home. Her ears perk, seeing a male lion walking. He looked strong and friendly, but Nela could never be sure. She sits down and waits for him to come closer, so she can introduce herself.

((What else is going on here? Subira and Kovujin are in love, right?))

[It sounds to me like they are but if I read correctly Kovujin is too scared to tell Subira how he really feels]

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 01:01 PM
((ooc: Yea, I think thats pretty much it. But of course Subira's being a bit ignorant:lol:))
"Yea, boys" Subira laughed.

Simba22
July 20th, 2005, 01:07 PM
"I think I'm gonna go home now you guys can hang out with Ballard if ya want". Scout said. Ballard was amazed it wasn't like Scout to want to come home at this part of the day. "I'll be right back Subira looks like Scout needs a little pep talk" She says as she runs off.

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 01:09 PM
"Okay" Subira smiled, though slightly worried about Scout.

Simba22
July 20th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Ballard runs up to Scout and stands in front of him. "What's up?" Scout says. "I was just about to ask you the same thing, it isn't like you to go home at this part of the day is something the matter"? Ballard questioned. "No, nothing's wrong"Scout says. Ballard looks into Scout's eyes. "No there is something bothering you we've been friends since day 1 I can tell just by looking at you that there's something the matter.Ballard says. Ballard looks him with a cocked head showing interest to why he's upset. "It just that you know Subira thinks you're a perfect little angel and I'm some trouble maker."Scout says.

"OHHHHHHH" Ballard says. " She was just joking around with you Scout." "Are you sure"? Scout asks. "I'm more then sure, now you can't really say that you would rather feel bad for the rest of the day, then come with me Subira and Kovujin. "

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Subira padded over to Scout and Ballard.

"Problem solved?" She asked, hopefully.

Simba22
July 20th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Subira padded over to Scout and Ballard.

"Problem solved?" She asked, hopefully.

"Well I hope so" Ballard says. Scout smiles at the two of them."Yeah, problem solved" Scout says with a grin. "Oh thank god" Ballard whispers softly to herself.

King Simba
July 20th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Katai stays laying down for a second before sitting up and before Nela has the chance to introduce herself, he heads back towards the den to rest in the shade.

Inside the den everything seems very different to him and he sees the group of lions and lionesses. With no word spoken, he walks closer to the group and lays down wondering what they would say. He shifts his eyes towards Asha who is sleeping before looking back towards the entrance, since he is shy.

Katse
July 20th, 2005, 03:59 PM
((-_-;;; There I go again! I'm behind....))

King Simba
July 20th, 2005, 04:03 PM
(Leaving the RP then? I guess I'll remove you from the list. Thanks for RPing anyways. :hugs: )

Katse
July 20th, 2005, 04:06 PM
((I guess I am. Maybe I'll enter later on. See ya'll 'til then.*grabs Sengalo and scampers off*))

Kago
July 20th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Kago had woken up next to the water hole after getting splashed, he must have fell asleep there last night. "Morning, Karifu." Kago said as he spotted Karifu, walked up to her, and kissed her.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Kovujin woke up somewhere next to Pride Rock, it seems he had fell asleep or dozed off either one. he said "hey where is everyone"

(Whats going on here read a few pages but still am a little confused)

Kago
July 20th, 2005, 07:00 PM
(Multiple people RP with different people, just stick to the last comment that had Kovujin in it, hit quote, and reply....that's how I do it)

Nela
July 20th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
Katai stays laying down for a second before sitting up and before Nela has the chance to introduce herself, he heads back towards the den to rest in the shade.

Inside the den everything seems very different to him and he sees the group of lions and lionesses. With no word spoken, he walks closer to the group and lays down wondering what they would say. He shifts his eyes towards Asha who is sleeping before looking back towards the entrance, since he is shy.

Nela cocked her head. The lion was running away from her... maybe he was scared? She had such a soft and friendly appearence, she couldn't understand why he would run. "Hey!" she yelled. "Wait up!" She tried to follow him as he went into a den.

King Simba
July 20th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Katai stays laying down on his side in the den. His ears twitch having heard Nela's voice. He doesn't know what she's wanting him for and he just stays silent. He looks back towards Asha in which he thinks looks very familiar; perhaps they met earlier on in life? Or is it something Katai never knew about his past? He's not sure and he shudders a little due to his nervousness.

Nela
July 20th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Nela haults as she comes to the den. "Hey...why did you..." her voice trails off as she sees other lionesses sleeping. "Oh... well, sorry," she says quietly. Nela was embarressed. Her cheeks turned a soft pink and her tail went down.

King Simba
July 20th, 2005, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Asha looks back towards Katai, smiling slightly, recognising the rogue lion too. She stays quiet for now, smiling as she rests by Kovujin, applying some more medicine to his wounds before standing up and stretching, padding out of the den.
Katai watches Asha pad out the den, "I know her..." he says to himself, he then slaps his paw on his forehead, "Oh don't be so silly... she can't be someone who was in my past life... or can she?" he sits up and pads to the entrance of the den before looking down the side of his back where the wounds from the last battle he had, had scabbed over.

Nela
July 20th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Nela turns around, her cheeks flushed a pale pink. "Sorry...uh, I'll go now..." Why did she follow that lion? She's never acted like that before. Was it his eyes? Yes... it had to be...there was something about him that enchanted Nela. But as embarressed as she was she started walking away, wishing she could blend in with the grass.

King Simba
July 20th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Katai looks down to Asha who is down at the waterhole. He pads down from the den and pads over to the water hole, "Asha?" he remembers her name and thinks it could be the lioness he loved before he lost his memory after the outlanders battle.

Nela
July 20th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Nela swiftly walked away. *I need to cool down. Maybe a nice swim..." she thought. She saw that another lioness was at the water hole. She didn't want to interrupt anything, and, still feeling rather sheepish, walked away. There was a place she loved to go to, not too far from the area, but closer to the jungle. It was another waterhole, shrouded with trees and glistening water. She loved to swim around there in the peace and quiet. This place was only known to Nela.

Nela
July 20th, 2005, 08:52 PM
She walked away and looked behind her, then walked and looked again. She didn't want anyone to know of this spot. It was her secret. The only lions she would share it with would be her mate and future cubs. A waterfall followed by smaller ones elegantly ran over walls of grass, plants and rock. Behind the waterfall was a cave, to where she slept when away from Pride Rock.

Lion King Stu
July 20th, 2005, 09:46 PM
((Since I'm so far behind and my post is like 10+ pages back and I ain't in the mood to actually go and find it so i'm going to just randomly turn up somewhere again.))

Twilight awoke outside the Pride Rock den. He yawned and stretched across the rock on his side; slowly he opened his eyes and glanced about before letting out another yawn.
Rolling onto his front he glympsed about looking for signs of life but couldn't see anyone.
He slowly got up onto all fours and glanced about for either Simba or Nala; he padded into the den to see wheter or not either of them was actually there.

Nela
July 20th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Nela arrived at at her hiding place. She looked around to see if anyone was there, and she was alone. She smiled as she waded into the cool night waters, the moonlight shining on her dark fur. Her violet eyes glinted in the moonlight. She closed her eyes, dreaming of the day she would meet her mate. She was a very beautiful lioness.... and it was suprising she was still single. Many were amazed of her grace and beauty, but most male lions in the pride already had mates. She swam to the bank and lay there, wondering if she should leave Simba's Pride to find one. She was up for the adventure, and was old enough to make it on her own. After a few hours at her hideaway, she started out of the jungle and headed across the field.

Nela
July 20th, 2005, 10:41 PM
((Katse, come join again! No body's Rping....I'm lonley :( ))

Katse
July 20th, 2005, 10:45 PM
((I'm sorry to hear that. It just gets difficult to keep up. I don't mean to offend anyone, but we're not even allowed to use one liners. From what I've skimmed through, there's mostly responses with only a few words in them. Do you think we could cut down on the five word responses a be and little more imaginative, please? I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk, but those are the rules. The amount of one-liners seems to be getting better, bit by bit, but there's something else. Would it be too hard to wait for the other roleplayers to respond, especially if they're in the middle of the conversation along with the active characters? Once again, I apologize. It just gets a bit difficult, you know?))

Nela
July 20th, 2005, 10:48 PM
(( I sure don't mind. Are you going to continue? There isn't really much going on... You can hop in anywhere. Are you using Sengalo again?))

Katse
July 20th, 2005, 10:49 PM
((Yeah, I'll use Sengalo, but I need to re-check him in.:p))

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 12:38 AM
((okay :) ))

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 01:24 AM
Sengalo decided to ditch his confrontation with the Pridelanders way back when Nela had left. He had wandered on his own, survaying the lands, wondering what else might happen to him. Then, he heard something. It sounded like rustling in the grass. Sengalo was sick of hiding, so decided to investigate without sulking about. He got into a good distance to see that it was the lioness he had pinned a few hours ago. The adolescent grunted to himself and sat in his spot, watching the female walk through the savannah.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 01:24 AM
Nela arrived at at her hiding place. She looked around to see if anyone was there, and she was alone. She smiled as she waded into the cool night waters, the moonlight shining on her dark fur. Her violet eyes glinted in the moonlight. She closed her eyes, dreaming of the day she would meet her mate. She was a very beautiful lioness.... and it was suprising she was still single. Many were amazed of her grace and beauty, but most male lions in the pride already had mates. She swam to the bank and lay there, wondering if she should leave Simba's Pride to find one. She was up for the adventure, and was old enough to make it on her own. After a few hours at her hideaway, she started out of the jungle and headed across the field.

Nela sauntered across the plain. It was still dark out, but a pink rim of light was shining abouve the horizon. She looked around, hoping to see someone, but no one was there. She figured she would take a walk on the outskirts of the Pridelands. Maybe she would meet someone. She walked on. It was a cool morning, which usually meant a cooler day would come. Nela came to a hault. She turned around and saw a lion. He looked familiar... wait, that was the lion that pinned her when she was hunting....

"Now what do you want?" She grunted.

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 01:44 AM
"Not sure," answered Sengalo, lifting his head slightly, that noncaring look on his face, "we just seem to be running into eachother, eh?" He stood to his feet.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 01:47 AM
Nela raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, sure...," She cocked her head and started to walk away. She turned back to look at him, and he was still sitting there with that look on his face. "What are you doing?!"

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 01:51 AM
At being yelled at, Sengalo's head went back, a grimace of annoyance on his maw. "Geez," he replied, "nothing." He turned slightly away from her and began walking. "Dang, no need to spaz about it," he said to himself. He walked by a few yards from where Nela stood.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 01:55 AM
Nela looked at him. "Sorry.... long night...." She jumped onto a large rock nearby, and layed down to watch the sunrise. Nela smiled. "Beautiful, isn't it?" She didn't mean to say it outloud.... it kinda slipped. Why was she talking to him anyways? He gave her such a nasty attitude before....

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 02:07 AM
Kovujin woke up somewhere next to Pride Rock, it seems he had fell asleep or dozed off either one. he said "hey where is everyone"

(Whats going on here read a few pages but still am a little confused)
"Hey Kovujin" Chirped a happy Subira, padding up to him.

"Great day isn't it?" She grinned, walking in a circle around Kovujin, and then stopping to see if he was fully awake.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 02:09 AM
Nela looked at Sengalo, then the ground.

"Well, I uh....guess I should get back..." She turned around and started walking home. She heard Subira and Kovujin not too far off.

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 02:11 AM
Sengalo was caught sort of off gaurd as this lioness began to make conversation with him. He narrowed his eyes at her, but more out of confusion than annoyance. "The sunrise," he asked, looking out onto the savannah, "I...I guess." Sengalo stayed at his spot, but now sat back down. Before he could say anything more, his ears perked, hearing the voices of the Pridelanders awakening in the distance and seeing Nela run off towards them.

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 02:11 AM
Scout walks up to Subira and Kovujin. "Hey ya guys long time no............." Scout yawns just when he was about to say see. " So what you guys been doing? " Scout says with another yawn.

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 02:16 AM
"I went for a stroll. Always good to take advantedge of the morning" Grinned Subira, happy that her friends were waking up.

"Wheres Ballard?" She asked Scout thoughtfully, tiding his tuft of fur up a little with her tongue.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 02:18 AM
Nela turned around in mid run and looked at Sengalo. He looked sort of confused and sheepish, almost as if he were about to blush. She stopped again and said, "Yeah... that's what I meant...." He didn't seem too bad. Maybe she could stay a bit longer....

"So, uh..." Nela wasn't sure of what to say, and looked down feeling dumb that she spoke before she thought.

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 02:21 AM
Sengalo looked down at Nela, regaining his composure under his calm face. He arched an eyebrow at the lioness looking for words. "You probably should be getting back to your pride," he said dully, "they might be worried about you being out all night, especially when there's lions like me about. I'm already on bad terms with the Pridelanders."

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 02:25 AM
Nela glared at him.

"Hey, I'm a grown lioness, I can take care of myself. I'm always out at night. I'm not some princess, you know," she said to him. "and what do you mean 'lions like you?' What have you done to our pride?"

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 02:29 AM
Sengalo couldn't help but smirk at the lioness's defense. "Apparently not," he said, "I could've very well killed you if I wanted to earlier and even now, for instance." He paused, thinking of what he could tell her without giving too much information. "I... My.... lineage isn't well liked by the Pridelanders," he finally answered with a frown.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 02:33 AM
"I highly doubt it. I could pin you in a matter of seconds," she replied bluntly, "and your throat ripped out of your skinny little mouth." Nela noticed him frown, but figured it was all a show. "Then why are you here?"

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 02:36 AM
Sengalo narrowed his eyes and glared down at Nela for a second, his claws scratching the ground at the insult. He caught himself and flatly replied, "I have no where else to go."

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 02:37 AM
Scout walked up to Nela. "Don't worry about him Nela he's like this to everyone" Scout says. "I don't know what it is about him but every time I see him my heart kinda drops" Scout says. " I have no idea why that lion has to be so coldhearted all the time"

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 02:39 AM
"So people hate you everywhere else, too, I suppose?" Nela growled. She shot him a look of anger. She then quieted down, wondering why she was getting mad at something so little.

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 02:40 AM
"Hey Scout. I figured...." she looked back to Sengalo. "Maybe he should take lessons from you."

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 02:41 AM
Scout walked off. If there was gonna be a fight he didn't want to get killed in the process. He had enough to worry about then to have too worry about being dead.

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 02:43 AM
"Hey Scout. I figured...." she looked back to Sengalo. "Maybe he should take lessons from you."

Scout just smiled at Nela and then looks angrily back at Sengalo. "He's not worth getting his blood all over you" Scout says. "Come on let's go We can talk for a while."

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 02:44 AM
Sengalo looked down at Scout, arching an eyebrow again. "Nice to see you again, too," he said sarcastically. Ofcrouse they want to know why I act the way I do. Everyone thinks they know me... but they're wrong... he thought to himself ...terribly wrong...

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Katse
Sengalo looked down at Scout, arching an eyebrow again. "Nice to see you again, too," he said sarcastically. Ofcrouse they want to know why I act the way I do. Everyone thinks they know me... but they're wrong... he thought to himself ...terribly wrong...

"It seemed like the last time I tried to be friends with you, You turned away from me Way I see it Sengalo a lion like you doesn't deserve any friends, I tried to be nice to you I tried to be your friend I trusted you I was the only one who didn't turn away from you. Why? Cause I was taught there was no evil in anyone. WHat I found out was is that what I was taught was wrong. They obviously never met you. Little word of advice for ya, you expect people to start liking you maybe you should start being more friendly. Just a word of advice for ya."Scout said bitterly.

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 02:58 AM
"So you think you know so much, eh, kid," Sengalo asked down to the cub, his eyes like daggers, "Well... Do you know what it feels like to try your hardest to be as kind as possible, only to find that those that were your 'friends' stab you in the back? They betray you?" He stooped down to the cub's level, his eyes narrowed and the look on his face very scornful. "Do you put enough trust into someone, even to love them, only to find that they don't love you back?" At the thought of what he was explaining, Sengalo was beginning to go into one of his blind rages. His pupils were contracting and he gritted his teeth, his breathing rate increasing. He stood back to his proper height, shaking his head, pulling himself back together. "From where I see it," he said flatly as he looked at both Scout and Nela, "'trust' and 'friendship' don't work." He turned and began to make his way away from the two.

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 03:04 AM
"So you think you know so much, eh, kid," Sengalo asked down to the cub, his eyes like daggers, "Well... Do you know what it feels like to try your hardest to be as kind as possible, only to find that those that were you 'friends' stab you in the back? They betray you?" He stooped down to the cub's level, his eyes narrowed and the look on his face very scornful. "Do you put enough trust into someone, even to love them, only to find that they don't love you back?" At the thought of what he was explaining, Sengalo was beginning to go into one of his blind rages. His pupils were contracting and his gritted his teeth, his breathing rate increasing. He stood back to his proper height, shaking his head, pulling himself back together. "From where I see it," he said flatly as he looked at both Scout and Nela, "'trust' and 'friendship' don't work." He turned and began to make his way away from the two.

"I know more of what you went through then you all ready know. You want to talk about friendships and trusts? You think you're the only person that got stabbed in the back by someone you love? What you don't know is I know more about that stuff then you would ever know. When I was a littler cub I made friends with hyenas I loved them and they turned their back on me and my parents. My own Uncle tried to kill me years before. I have had so many people turn their back on me it's not even funny" Scout said.

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 03:11 AM
A low growl escaped Sengalo. This cub sure was pushing his luck. "Stop while you're ahead, kid," he said with his head low as he looked back at them, "you don't want to go too far with me..." he turned around and began to walk from them, his brow lowered in a scowl.

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 03:14 AM
A low growl escaped Sengalo. This cub sure was pushing his luck. "Stop while you're ahead, kid," he said with his head low as he looked back at them, "you don't want to go too far with me..." he turned around and began to walk from them, his brow lowered in a scowl.

"You won't do anything to me" Scout said. " All you are is a lion who thinks he is the only onw who's went through hard times in his life". I've got to ask you something just because you've gone through a hard time in your life does that mean that you should turn your back on the world. If you want to do something to me why don't you just do it?" Scout said.

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 03:18 AM
Subira had caught up with Scout and Nela to hear Scout's arguemt with Sengalo.
She shook her head at Scouts imaturity. He should know better then to tick- off someone larger then him.

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 03:21 AM
Scout sadly just walks away gently pushing his way through Subira.

"Good bye Subira I'm out of here I just can't keep living like this." Scout said as a tear rolled down his face. "When you see Karifu Kago Ballard and Kiki tell them I love them" He says sadly as he walks off.

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 03:24 AM
Subira picked up Scout by teh scruff of the neck.

"You ain't going knowwhere kid" She mujmbled.

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 03:27 AM
Subira sits Scout down. "How can that Sengalo not understand that he's not the only one with problems? How can I make him see that just because he has a troubled past doesn't mean you should cut yourself off with the world How can something like that drive him to the point of just hating everyone? I just don't understand all I wanted is to be his friend."Scout says not really understanding Sengalo at all.

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 03:29 AM
"He's just...." Subira looked at the dissapearing figure of Sengalo.

"Different" She said.

"He handles things differently to you and I. His attitude is his way of dealing with the world"

Katse
July 21st, 2005, 03:32 AM
((No one can understand the enigma that is Sengalo!*maniacal laughter* PH33R TEH MISTRY!!1!1.....*cough*Sorry.))
Sengalo grunts to himself then turns the way he was facing. How ignorant that cub was. Sengalo knew that he wasn't the only one with troubles. He had seen others' problems. Sengalo walked through the night savannah, not caring if he left Nela behind.
((I think now's a good time to wait for the others to respond. I need sleep anyways. See ya'll tomorrow!*waves*))

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 03:33 AM
"He's just...." Subira looked at the dissapearing figure of Sengalo.

"Different" She said.

"He handles things differently to you and I. His attitude is his way of dealing with the world"

"ANd why were you so worried about me, that guy is just a bunch of talk if he was such a bad guy he would have killed me a long time ago. I mean I went through the same things he did and you don't see me lashing out at the world and I'm a cub. He just seems to think he's the only one who knows what he's been through. I know exactly what he's been through. I tried to talk to him I just can't do it. I just can't seem to understand why no one else is like that." Scout said through tears as he starts crying on her shoulder.

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 03:38 AM
Subira patted Scout softly on the head, stroking him until his sobs subsided a litte.

"You don't know him Scout. Anything could be going on in his head. He just he doesn't see it your way"

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 03:43 AM
"I know he doesn't see it my way"He says with a sniffle. "I was just trying ti figure out which way he did see it, but as of right now I give up. I give up on trying to be this guys friend I give up on trying to help him. I'm just going to keep as far away from him as I can. He won't be so tough when I'm an adult." Scout said.

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 03:49 AM
Subira couldn't help but laugh.

"You really think that when your older and stronger, beating him up will make him see it your way?
Won't make him be so tough?
Thats his personality, you can't change that, and you never give up on someone"

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 03:54 AM
Subira couldn't help but laugh.

"You really think that when your older and stronger, beating him up will make him see it your way?
Won't make him be so tough?
Thats his personality, you can't change that, and you never give up on someone"

"I never said I give up on him in general I just said I give up on trying to be friends with him" Scout said."I always thought it was possible to change how other people act that what my mom always told me at least well my old mom, SO what do you want to do now?" Scout said.

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 03:59 AM
"Dunno. Wheres Ballard? She usually follows you everywhere"

Simba22
July 21st, 2005, 04:03 AM
"Dunno. Wheres Ballard? She usually follows you everywhere"

"Here I am Subira" Ballard said as she strode up to Subira. " I thought what you did was kinda brave Scout so Subira wanna go hang out with me and Scout or something"? Ballard said hopefully.

{Well It's 12 AM so I'm going to bed. Good night Mizani *waves]

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 04:05 AM
((ooc: G'night Simba22:D))
"Okay, lets go exploring!"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 05:04 AM
Kovujin padded across the Pride Lands till he came across Subira.. "Heya Subira how are you today?"

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 06:15 AM
Subira turned around to see Kovujin.

"Oh hey Kovujin" She smiled.

"Feeling any better today?"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 06:16 AM
Kovujin replied happilly "I've never felt better, plus my wounds seem to have healed up quite a lot!"

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 06:18 AM
Subira walked around Kovujin in a circle.

"Yea looks like it" She said, happy that he was making a recovery.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 06:19 AM
Kovujin smiled at Subira "all i have to do now is see if Asha will let me hunt and run around "saying so because everywhere he goes he has to walk. "i'm really ready to be able to hunt again hehe"

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 06:20 AM
"Thats good. Then you can help me teach Scout"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 06:22 AM
Kovujin hoping to be able to see his little friend said "hehe yeah! i almost forgot about the little guy, Where did he go anyways?"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 06:24 AM
((Just deleted my Pm's try again hehe sorry))

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 06:24 AM
((ooc: Clean out your PM box KTL;)))
Subira looks around to see that Scout wasn't there anymore.

"I think he's just run off with Ballard" She said, hoping that the two cubs would be alright on their own.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 06:26 AM
"uh oh them two by themselves, i've heard they can cause some big trouble with no one watching them hehe"

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 06:27 AM
"Yea, knowing them two, we'd better go look for them"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 06:27 AM
"Do you know where they would usually hide or go off to?"

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 06:28 AM
"Well, they might be at the waterhole" Subira said, thoughtfully.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 06:30 AM
"Lets go check it out then"
Kovujin gestures for Subira to go first.
"After you hehe"

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 06:34 AM
Subira rolls her eyes and chuckles, before leading the way towards the waterhole.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 06:35 AM
Kovujin walks a little faster to catch up to Subira so he can walk by her side to the Waterhole.
"well..Your still a heads length ahead of me" Kovujin said chuckling

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 06:37 AM
"Whats that supposed to mean" She smirked, raising a eye brow.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 06:38 AM
"hehe dunno, that your still leading the way" Kovujin said while winking torwards Subira

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 06:40 AM
Subira decided to ignore him, having met his type many times, but she couldn't help but smirk.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 06:42 AM
Kovujin saw the WaterHole ahead and decided to see if he could run to it. Kovujin started running there as fast as he could but had to stop almost half way there, His legs were still sore from not being able to run for quite awhile.
"opps, maybe i shouldnt have ran" kovujin said in quite a bit of pain.

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 06:45 AM
Subira poked at his legs with her paw.

"Doesn't look to bad" She said.

"Your gonna need to reserve your strength for when you meet the King anyway"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 06:47 AM
Kovujin thought a while upon what Subira had said..."what do you mean? I'll need strength when i meet the king? does that mean i have to fight him..?" Kovujin said quite slowly..

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 06:49 AM
"No, you'll just need to look like you have a little bit of strength for doing a few things. You can't just stay in the Pride doing nothing"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 06:51 AM
"Ah i see, well i'm sure i'll be able to help the pride with my hunting skills " Kovujin said trying to show off.

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 06:52 AM
"I'm sure you can" Subira laughed.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 06:53 AM
"hehe thanks " Kovujin looked around a little at the Waterhole.."I don't see them here" Kovujin said Sadly

He then started to get a few quick drinks of water being very thirsty

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 07:06 AM
"Maybe we should see the king first. I don't think he'll like a rogue being in the Pridelands un-introduced.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 07:16 AM
"yes your right...Lets get going" Kovujin said trying to summon up all his courage to meet with the king, cause he will definitly need it..

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 07:25 AM
After taking a closer look at Asha, Katai begins to remember a lot of things about his past. Maybe it is the way she spoke? Either way he is quite sure that he knew this lioness in the past, "Do I know you?" he finally spoke and walks closer to her.

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 07:42 AM
"yes your right...Lets get going" Kovujin said trying to summon up all his courage to meet with the king, cause he will definitly need it..
"Don't look so worried" Subira smiled, seeing as Kovujin looked a little nervous.

"King Simba's a good King. Afterall, he is the son of King Mufasa"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 07:44 AM
Kovujin started to relax after Subiras words of wisdom, "Yeah maybe your right, I'll probably get to stay...and probably not get to." This made Kovujin worry again. "Lets get going i'm about ready to get this over with " Kovujin started to laugh trying to lighten the situation

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 08:00 AM
"Okay"
Subira bounded up the Priderock steps. She peered inside the Pride den.

"Looks like he's out. You'll have to wait"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:01 AM
Kovujin Sighed "Man..This annoying having so much Pressure on me. I'm so...well Nervous that i wont be able to stay and be with Scout, Ballard...And mostly You." Kovujin said very depressed,
Kovujin can't see why he had to be related to such an evil creature such as Zira..

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 08:03 AM
"How are you related to Zira anyway?"