PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Simba22
July 18th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Scout surfaces and looks around for Subira. "All right Subira there's no use hiding I'll get you back" Scout said more to himself.

Opera Ghost
July 18th, 2005, 11:10 AM
hey yal'l
kiki:hey scout whats up *she said pouncing on him*

Simba22
July 18th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Scout not expecting to get pounced on at that moment gets pinned by Kiki. "You got lucky" He says defending his pride and then playfully giving Kiki a noogie.

Mizani
July 18th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Subira was going to splash Scout, but decided to get out of the water instead, to say hello to Kiki.

"Hey Kiki" She greeted, after shaking the water from her coat.

Simba22
July 18th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Scout meanwhile was floating on his back. Ballard sneaks up behind Scout and once again playfully dunks him underwater. " Come on in and play with us Kiki oh, by the way Good morning mom" Ballard says cheerfully.

Mizani
July 18th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Subira was thirsty, but after swiming in the water, she had no desire to drink it.

Kago
July 18th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Kago had gotten out of the water hole and was now looking around the Pridelands. "Do you hear that Karifu?" Kago asked as he heard voices he couldn't understand.

Simba22
July 18th, 2005, 02:58 PM
The 3 cubs got out of the water and jumped on to Kago's back. "Who are those coming from dad"? Scout says "It's like nothing we ever heard before"Ballard continues. "Should we investigate?" Scout asks.

Kago
July 18th, 2005, 03:41 PM
"I don't think so, they could be humans." Kago said as he looked around for movement in the distance. There was none. "Go back and play it was nothing.? Kago said as he looked back at the cubs.

Simba22
July 18th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Scout turns to the other cubs with a puzzled look his face. Finally Scout just shrugs at Ballard and Kiki. He goes down his dad's back as if it was a slide. Ballard looks over at Kiki. She does the same thing as Scout and then Kiki decides to do the same thing that and Ballard did."Come on you two let's play Tag". He tags Ballard with his right paw. "Tag, you're it Ballard. Scout and Kiki run off laughing as Ballard gives chase.

Kago
July 18th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Kago motioned for Karifu to come here in a way that Scout and the rest of the cubs wouldn't notice him. "I thought I heard voices...human voices." Kago said as he pointed to the outline of what was a human in the distance. "Over there." Kago began to walk towards the voices quietly.

Opera Ghost
July 18th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Karifu got a little scared and went behing Kago
"are they dangerous"

Kago
July 18th, 2005, 04:58 PM
"I don't know, one sounds familiar, like the one I saw near the Cradle of Life." Kago said as he got a good view of them. One seemed to notice Kago and walked over to him. After mumbling some incomprehensible words, the human took off a shiny necklace with a pendant on it and put it on Karifu. Then, it took off it's sunglasses and put them on Kago.

Simba22
July 18th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Scout and the kids were too busy having a good time to hear what their mom and dad were talking about. They just continued to play Tag. Ballard tags Scout. "You're it Scout I bet you can't catch me" Ballard calls running off. But just as she's running off she doesn't seem to notice the human in front of her.

Kago
July 18th, 2005, 05:03 PM
The human mumbles some odd words as the other one shakes her head in agreement. The human walks off and pulls out an odd electronic thing, hits a button, and mumbles to it.

Simba22
July 18th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Ballard not knowing really what else to do runs."Scout Kiki run" She yells. Being in pursuit of the creature that she had never seen before.The 3 kids run off to find their mom and dad.

Opera Ghost
July 18th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Kiki runs
"come on Scout lets go ,im so scared"

Kago
July 18th, 2005, 05:09 PM
"Calm down, it's ok, they are gone." Kago said as the cubs jumped on to him, knocking him backwards.

Simba22
July 18th, 2005, 05:13 PM
The 3 kids were still very frightened about what happened whatever these creatures were they didn't wanna meet them again. "Who are they? Why are they trying to get us?" Scout asks still trying to shake away his fright.

Kago
July 18th, 2005, 05:17 PM
"They're not trying to get you, they're adventurers I guess. They are looking for something that we don't have, they must have cut through here as a shortcut." Kago said reassuringly.

Opera Ghost
July 18th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Karifu "but thank goodness they have gone
kiki:mommy i was so afraid..

Simba22
July 18th, 2005, 05:21 PM
The 3 kids take a big sigh of relief. "Well I hope they never come back" Ballard says. "And if they do you could always talk them to death" Scout jokingly says to Ballard.

Kago
July 18th, 2005, 05:29 PM
"They don't understand and we can't understand them." Kago said. "It'd be impossible to talk them to death."

Opera Ghost
July 18th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Kiki:yeah Scout stop being sill *she said playfully*

Kago
July 18th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Kago looked at Karifu's pendant. "Nice necklace." Kago complimented as he nuzzled her.

Opera Ghost
July 18th, 2005, 05:58 PM
"thanks"she nuzzled him,she layed down,

Simba22
July 18th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
Kiki:yeah Scout stop being sill *she said playfully*

"I'm just a silly cub Kiki" Scout says. "Trust me you'll learn to love him." Ballard continued giving Scout a noogie. "So what do ya guys wanna do now?You haven't given any idea yet Kiki what do you want to do?" Scout asked.

Kago
July 18th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Kago watched the cubs with Karifu. He still found it hard to see though the sunglasses. "These are dark." Kago said

Opera Ghost
July 18th, 2005, 06:24 PM
karifu:they are awesome,and cool"

Kago
July 18th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Kago laughed as he tried to take them off. "Darn, they're stuck!" Kago exclaimed as he tried to shake them off.

Opera Ghost
July 18th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Karifu:oops do you want me to help you?

Kago
July 18th, 2005, 06:39 PM
"Please." Kago said as he pawed at the sunglasses again. "I can't get the stupid things off."

Simba22
July 18th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Scout and Ballard wait for Kiki to suggest a game to play. "Hey I got an idea we haven't played hide and seek yet" Scout said with a dash of Excitement. "Hey yeah, that's a great idea Scout"Ballard commented.

Kago
July 18th, 2005, 07:03 PM
"Darn things won't come off, and my vision's getting darker." Kago laughed as he kept trying to get the glasses off.

(OOC: Simba 22, Shenzi has left the building)

Nela
July 18th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Nela yawned as her long pink tongue rolled out in front of her, her teeth bearing. She stretched and dug her long sharp claws into the ground. *Today would be a nice day. A drink would make it nicer,* Nela thought to her self. She headed off to the nearest water source she knew of, her big paws pounding on the surface as she broke into a run. A hare had caught her eye, and it would be sorry it crossed into her view. Nela was head of Simba's Hunting team, and by far the fastest and best hunter.

Katse
July 19th, 2005, 02:13 AM
((Geez! I'm so behind! You guys are fast!.....Umm....sooooo.... What's happened since Sengalo left or whatever he's doing?))

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Katse
((Geez! I'm so behind! You guys are fast!.....Umm....sooooo.... What's happened since Sengalo left or whatever he's doing?))

{Last time I read Sengalo was chilling out near the water hole}

Katse
July 19th, 2005, 02:27 AM
((I think that's what happened to him, but that would mean he would be doing that for hours. He doesn't like to stay in one spot for one, so.... let's just say that he's going to run into Nela while hunting.XP What else has happened?))

Nela
July 19th, 2005, 02:34 AM
Ha.... Fine by me Katse! I just joined too, so I'm also kind of lost.
Is your character a male? Nela needs a mate :P lol Okay, so.... are we gonna start?

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 02:35 AM
[Scout has met his best friend Ballard who he thought died. Karifu adopts Kiki. Kago and Karifu fall madly in love and adopt Scout Kiki and Ballard that's basically about it]

Nela
July 19th, 2005, 02:37 AM
Oh... I see. Okay, cool. So.... Where are your characters? The waterhole?

Katse
July 19th, 2005, 02:43 AM
((@ Nela: Ha! Sengalo's such a an untrusting, misunderstood jerk. I don't think your character or anyone else would like him all that much. He's had his heart broken before, so it could be difficult. But hey! It could happen. I'll see what I can do.

@ Simba22: Ah, all right. Thank ye kindly!))

Nela
July 19th, 2005, 02:59 AM
OOC: Hehe.... maybe you have another character to RP? idk.... I'm just tired of her being single :P :) lol anyways, yeah, maybe it will work... like they get into a relationship or something and then the two are heartbroken by something that happens or whatever.... idk. Don't mind me.... :P Okay, who's gonna start? Should I?

Katse
July 19th, 2005, 03:06 AM
((I'll go ahead and start.))
Sengalo had been strolling in the grasslands for a couple of hours, his past haunting his mind once more. His ears perked as he heard a small rustle in the near distance. Instinctively, he crouched low to the ground, for whatever was ahead of him smelled like something he could eat. He inched closer and closer, straining his eyes to find what exactly it was he was hunting. Getting impatient, he finally decided to make his move. He lunged from the earth. In the split second he was in the air, he could see it was a rabbit. Suddenly, he found himself ramming right into something. Little did he know it was Nela. He shook his head, realizing he was standing right over a lioness, her pinned under his paws. Embarassed, Sengalo instantly stepped back and away from her.
((Uh, question. Is Nela an adult or an adolescent, like Sengalo?))

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 09:21 AM
((ooc: Good to see ya back Katse, and good to see a new member Nela:D And to answer your question Nelas coming out of her adolcent stage. I read her char profile;)))

Originally posted by Simba22
Scout and Ballard wait for Kiki to suggest a game to play. "Hey I got an idea we haven't played hide and seek yet" Scout said with a dash of Excitement. "Hey yeah, that's a great idea Scout"Ballard commented.
"Mind if I join ya?" Subira asked, padding up to Scout, though if they didn't want her playing she would love to go and do some hunting.

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 11:25 AM
"Of course we don't mind if you play with us the more people the better" "Yeah, you play with us anytime you want Subira" Ballard continued.

[Shenzi This is the only place I could explain what happened yesterday. In no way was I ignoring you at all Your PM inbox was to full. I even sent you an e-mail]

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 11:32 AM
"Cool" Subira grinned.

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 11:39 AM
"SO what do you wanna play Subira?" Scout asks. Getting in a "I'm ready to play" position. "Yeah, we'd be good with just about anything" Ballard continues.

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 11:53 AM
"How bout we go exploring instead?" Subira said, with a mischievous grin.

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 12:14 PM
"I don't know if that's such a good idea,remember what happened last time me and Ballard went exploring"? Scout said worriedly. "Yeah, we don't wanna get ourselves killed" Ballard continued.

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 12:17 PM
"But we don't have to go exploring out of the Pridelands" Subira protested.

"Come on" She said, steping forward.

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 12:21 PM
"Well we have an adult going with us So I guess it'll be ok" Ballard said. "Yeah, I guess you're right we do have an adult going with us, so I guess that means it's all right. Okay Subira Lead the way" Scout said hopping onto her back. The 2 other kids follow to go explore with Subira while Scout is still on her back.

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 12:51 PM
It seemed the further they traveled, the more Subira lost track of how far they's gone.

She soon realized they were on the border, where the Pridelands met the Outlands.

"I think we should turn back now" Subira growled, but as she turned to leave, she caught scent of Hyena's.

And blood.

She followed the smell to find a lion who appeared to have been in a brawl with hyena's.

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Scout leaps off Subira and cowers behind her along with the other 2 cubs."Maybe we should just go" Scout said obviously not liking this place that much.

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 12:54 PM
"But this lions hurt!" Subira said, wondering what to do.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Kovujin had been asleep until he heard the rustle of some grass and a few noises which sounded like someone talking, he Rose his head slightly upward and saw a Lion and a few other baby lions. he was to weak to talk, all he could do was say "help...." and his head felll back down on the grass. He couldnt say much because of his previous battle with 4 hyenas which had attacked him and ran him nearly to death.

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 01:04 PM
Scout looks over at Subira like as if he's trying to ask "Well aren't you going to help him"? Scout cautiously walks up to the new lion. "Be careful Scout" Ballard warned.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 01:07 PM
kovujin lifted his head and saw a young Cub standing beside him. He muttered to the young cub not knowing his name.. "please help me..."
"I can hardly move any parts of my body"

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Scout was starting to worry about this new lion. "It's ok whoever you are My friend Subira can help you. " Scout says. He waves over the adult lioness.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Kuvojin Thanked the Little cub with a nod of his head and a "Thank you for even coming near me.. i know someone people who wouldn't have come"..

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Kovujin Utters the words "i was attacked, by Hyenas, they chased me down, i'm good as gone without someone to help me.. these Lions found me.."

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Kiara smiles, padding about happily around the Pridelands when she too stumbles upon the injured lion. "Oh, you poor thing, what happened?" Kiara asks, concerned.

Scout turns toward the other lion. "I'm not too sure but I saw some Hyenas run off that way so I'm thinking he may have been attacked by Hyeans" Scout says also concerned.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Kovujin said allowed so the cubs could hear him too, "thank you very much.." Kovujin then went unconscious on Kiara's Back.

Avalon
July 19th, 2005, 01:21 PM
((Lets see what have Shakou been doing in the mean time Oo))

After have been listening to Scout voweing death upon the hyena's that killed his parents the black lion sliently walked off into the savanna, gazeing at the dusty ground and his paws. "Hmm.." the black lion said to himself, the tone of his voice indicated that he was thinking but of what was not certain. Shakou was walking cross the warm savanna for hours seemingly without any choosen dircetion or pourpous. Suddenly hearing the snap of the twig somewhere before him. Instincivly crouching down into the grass stalking up on the one who made the sound as the black lion peered through the grass he could see Sengalo, but he looked rather confused or in other words embarrast by something or someone as Shakou lifted his head slitely he could see a young lioness stand before him and a calm smile appeard on the black lion's face as he watched the two....

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 01:26 PM
"Let me help Princess" Subira offered, taking Kovujins lower body on her back.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 01:28 PM
While Kovujin was Unconscious he had a dream about the day his parents left him, He was in the outlands with his older brother Kovanja who was watching after him and then suddenly he dissappeared, kovujin worried then ran everywhere to look for him, he grew very tired after a short time only being about 5 months old. he was lost, he felt really sad. Kovujin started to cry and a horde of Crocodiles came after him, he started running away and got his tail bit almost completely off by a Crocodile, he found his way back to his Mother because she was screaming his name. Kovujin passed out about 100 feet in front of his mother and his Mother saw the Crocodiles coming so she grabbed her son and started running, back at the camp she saw that he wasnt really breathing much and today was the day they were moving, since he couldnt do anything, She had no choice but to leave Kovujin alone. This dream has still be haunting him for many a days now. it comes up everytime he goes to sleep

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Subira noticed that Kovujin seemed to be having a bad dream.

She poked him gently with her paw, to wake him up.

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 01:32 PM
When Kovujin woke up he was at a place he's never been too before. "You ok? You nearly died. Scout said worriedly. "By the way if you're wondering you passed out so me and my friends brought you to the pridelands, name's Scout by the way"

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 01:34 PM
"Names Subira" She smiled.

"Maybe I should hunt something for him?" She asked Scout, noticing his thin stomach.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Kovujin Blinked about 5 times before opening his eyes fully to see what was happening he was surrounded by a few lions and a baby cub, he heard what the cub said so he replyed" Yes thank you, I owe you guys my life. hello Scout, My name is Kovujin, thank you for carrying me over here, i feel bad not being able to do anything now."

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 01:36 PM
"I'll stay here and make sure he's ok" Scout said to his friend. He sat down right by the injured lion's side. "You gonna be ok Stranger?" Scout asks.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Kovujin then Noticed a lion saying her name and mentioning food He said happily" if you don't mind, i am a little hungry"..

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 01:37 PM
Kovujin replied to Scout "yes i'll be fine now, Thanks to you guys ... and girls "

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 01:38 PM
"I'll get you something then" Subira smiled warmly, having a good feeling about the new lion.

Simba22
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kovujin Blinked about 5 times before opening his eyes fully to see what was happening he was surrounded by a few lions and a baby cub, he heard what the cub said so he replyed" Yes thank you, I owe you guys my life. hello Scout, My name is Kovujin, thank you for carrying me over here, i feel bad not being able to do anything now."

"Think nothing of it Kovujin no need to feel bad, you could stay here for as long as you want" Scout said to the new friend of his.

Kovu The Lion
Kovujin said to the Lioness Treating him "thanks that does feel a little better"

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 01:39 PM
"Wanna help with the hunt Scout?" Subira grinned.

"It will give you a bit of practice" She smirked.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 01:40 PM
"Think nothing of it Kovujin no need to feel bad, you could stay here for as long as you want" Scout said to the new friend of his. [/QUOTE]

Thank you so much young one i'll stay as long as ya'll need me . I have to repay you for saving my life anyways

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 01:41 PM
"No need" Subira, said while waiting for Scouts answer.

"Just as long as we could help"

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Scout looked over at Kovujin and then back to Subira. He really wanted to go hunting with SUbira but he didn't want to be rude to Kovujin by leaving him up there all alone.

Nela
July 19th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Nela was just as suprised as Sengalo. She too was a little embarressed, but she wouldn't let it show. She growled and beared her fangs as she stepped slowly backwards. ((She's an older adolecent ;) )) She glared at him, for it wasn't too often that Nela would miss a catch. Finally she said, "Who are you?!" She wasn't the nicest lioness at the moment, and was so flushed that she didn't even see the rabbit hop away. "And what kind of a pounce was that?!"

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Subira looked at the antelope.

"No need for us to go hunting then Scout" She said, slightly dissapointed.

"Maybe tomorow"

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Kovujin started nibbleing on the Piece of antilope that Asha had given him and thanked her.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 01:45 PM
Kovujin felt really embarassed as he was the center of attention among everyone. He tried not to show his embarassment and kept a straight face while eating, He noticed that Asha was really kinda cute. Maybe he could get to know her more

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 01:45 PM
Subira licked a little dirt off Kovujins face.

"Looks like your gonna need a wash"

She turned to Asha.

"Maybe later" She smiled.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Kovujin let out a sigh and thought to himself, great i hate baths.

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 01:47 PM
She laughed.
Kovujin looked like the cubs in her old Pride, who hated baths.

"It'll get you clean" She told him.

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 01:48 PM
Scout could see the disappoint on Kovujin's face when Subira said that he needed a bath. He laughed."DOn't worry I hate baths just about as much as you do" Scout said with a chuckle.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 01:48 PM
Kovujin started to just accept that he had to Get clean and just let Everyone take care of him today, and the days to come, he'd repay everyone

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 01:49 PM
"Sounds like a good idea" Subira said, smiling at Asha and then licking a bit of blood of Kovujins nose.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 01:50 PM
Kovujin Raised his brow at Asha then replied to Scout "guess we have some of each other in us"

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 01:50 PM
Kovujin then felt really Embarassed as being licked by another girl lion
all his life he had never had this much attention he felt very special today.

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Scout lied down next to the other lions. He was starting to get a little hungry. Scout turns to Kovugin. "You don't mind if I have some of that food do you"? Scout says hungrily.

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 01:53 PM
Subira contiued to lick his face until she was satified that it was clean for now.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 01:53 PM
Kovujin had been done eating for about 5 minutes. he replied "sure here you go" giving the Little cub the rest of the meat.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 01:56 PM
Kovujin Purrs and smiles back at Asha. "you can clean me anytime."

Simba22
"Thanks so much Kovugin" Scout says taking a bite out of the antelope. "So tell me a little bit about yourself" Scout says eagar to hear more about this new lion.

Mizani
"You'll be able to hunt some Antelope calves soon, if your good enough" Subira grinned at Scout.

She began to lick a gash in Kovujins body.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 01:58 PM
"okay" Kovujin says to Scout. "I am a rogue now, meaning i travel by myself trying to find somewhere to live, i was abandoned by my Parents when i was almost 5 months old, from then on i've lived by myself. I like to hunt things so i could probably give u a few lessons".

Simba22
Originally posted by Mizani
"You'll be able to hunt some Antelope calves soon, if your good enough" Subira grinned at Scout.

"If I'm good enough"? Scout says. "Of course I'm good enough best Hunter around, well best Hunter who's a cub at least" Scout says mighty full of himself.

Mizani
She ignored Scouts boast for a moment.
"Yea, I smelt Hyena when we found you" She told Kovujin

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 01:59 PM
"I come from a place called The Outlands"

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Subira shuddered.

"Hyena's teritory"

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:00 PM
"you're correct Subira, i have been attacked by hyenas at least 100 times now, in the past i managed to escape, but this time, i wasnt so lucky"

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 02:02 PM
"okay" Kovujin says to Scout. "I am a rogue now, meaning i travel by myself trying to find somewhere to live, i was abandoned by my Parents when i was almost 5 months old, from then on i've lived by myself. I like to hunt things so i could probably give u a few lessons".

"That's kinda cool I was a rogue too until Found this place and at about the time your parents abandoned you when I was that age My parents were killed by hyenas. I'm 7 months now, I would really like it if you taught me how to Hunt." Scout says with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:02 PM
"yes ur right also Asha, and as for my Past i know niether my Mothers or Fathers name, so i don't know who i am related to.. or where my name come from. So i consider it, never having a family.."

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:04 PM
"scout i would be glad to teach you how to hunt when i am in perfect health, I love hunting so much.. as long as we dont hunt Hyenas"..

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Scout decided to give the adults some time to talk to the new comer. Scout decides to just lie outside. He got up and laid down at the edge of Pride Rock looking out to the outlands.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Kovujin took this time to think about staying here and starting a new life of his own, and forgetting the past. but so much had happened, he had no memories of anything so he didnt have to worry about losing any. but he really wanted to know how is Mother and Father was... Kovujin thought a lot on this he replied" Asha, thanks for the Offer i'll stay here as long as you wish", Kovujin Purred,

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 02:07 PM
"scout i would be glad to teach you how to hunt when i am in perfect health, I love hunting so much.. as long as we dont hunt Hyenas"..

"You don't have to worry about me hunting hyenas, ever since they killed my parents I'd been scared to death of them" Scout says even the word Hyena brought a shiver down Scout's side.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:08 PM
Kovujin replied to the scared little Cub "oh. i'm sorry to hear that, I guess we have more in common than we thought".

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 02:09 PM
"Yeah I guess we do" Scout said with a smile obviously starting to warm up to this newcomer. He seemed very, very, nice.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:09 PM
"one day when i get my strength back, i will find those hyenas down and KILL every last one so no one will have to face them again or face the pain i have felt."

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Kovujin asked Asha" Asha how long will it be before i will be in perfect health?"

Kago
"Be careful out there." Kago called to Scout that way nobody would get hurt. "Don't stray too far." Kago tried to see the cubs, but his sunglasses got in the way.

Simba22
"Once you decide to do that you just tell me and I'll even help you hunt them down and kill them" Scout says with a slight tone of rage for what the hyenas did to his parents.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Kovujin replied" i wont let u do anything like that..unless you can get the proper training from me, If you pass my tests i'll think about it, I dont want you getting hurt too"

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Kovujin looked up to a lion wearing something on his face protecting his eyes he asked "Sir, what are those on your face?"

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 02:14 PM
"Speaking of hunting" Subira said, who had stoped cleaning Kovujin.

"I think I'll go do some hunting now. You two seem to be taking good care of Kovujin, and I think I need to feel the adrenaline of the hunt"

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:15 PM
Kovujin Waves goodbye to Subira and said to Asha"2 days huh, well thats good at least its not a week..I'll wait it out if you're here with me"

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 02:16 PM
"Do you think you can teach me"? Scout says pleadingly. "The hyenas deserve to die after what they did to you and to me and to my parents" Scout says. Showing Kovujin his ear where a small chunk was bitten off by Hyeans and the Scar above his eye which was also done by hyenas.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Kovujin turns away at seeing such a young cub with such scars. thinking to himself, he must have went through so much pain. "Sure Scout, You and I will exterminate every last hyena." " I promise"

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 02:18 PM
Subira stoped.

"What did I tell you about killing Hyena's?" She said to Scout.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Kovujin then thinks he just did something very bad. maybe i wont be able to help him..

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 02:20 PM
"Excellent" Scout said with a grin he looked out to the outlands where the hyenas lived and his eyes flashed a bit of red. Scout was eager to start the training. But he didn't want to hurt his new friend. It would be better to wait until he's healthy again to train him.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Kovujin then thanks Asha and licks the side of her face . "thanks"

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 02:22 PM
Scout seemed to be pretty determined.
"I'll come visit" Subira smiled at Kovujin.

She flexed her hunting muscle and ran down Pride rock.

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 02:22 PM
Kovujin then thanks Asha and licks the side of her face . "thanks"

He thinks about what Subira said it would be unfair to take out a whole pack of hyenas even though a whole pack of Hyenas did kill his parents. Did hurt his friend and did hurt him. The way Scout saw it now was quite simple kill them before they can kill you.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:23 PM
Kovujin then Let out a huge Sigh. he thought he got Scout in trouble or maybe even himself. then he says "Scout, your training begins in, 2 days."

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 02:25 PM
A few mintutes later, Subira came back with a rabbit in her mouth.
She sat down next to Asha, and wondered what to do with it.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Kovujin raises his eyebrow "Anything? hehe" Kovujin then purrs loudly
Kovujin has never felt this much attention, maybe he would just stay here the rest of his life.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:26 PM
"Wow Subira your a pretty slick hunter, that didnt even take you that long!"

Mizani
"Want it?" Subira asked Kovujin.

Simba22
Kovujin then Let out a huge Sigh. he thought he got Scout in trouble or maybe even himself. then he says "Scout, your training begins in, 2 days."

Scout envisions him and Kovujin laughing as a pack of dead hyenas are in front of them. "That is gonna rule" Scout says evilly waiting for the day to teach those hyenas a lesson they will never forget.

Kovu The Lion
Kovujin replied to Subira "no thanks i'm stuffed. try asking Scout or Asha"

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Kovujin then replied to all the Lions "have ya'll seen any lions carrying this same mark on there front right paw" raising his paw he shows a mark on his paw that looks like a leaf.

Mizani
"Okay. And I'm not a great hunter" Subira said, not liking to boast.

She looked at the mark.
"Looks a little familar..."

Kovu The Lion
"I think this came from my Pride my family was in.. I don't really know anything about it, it could just be a birth mark but it looks like it was imprinted there by someone or something"

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 02:29 PM
She looked at the mark.
"Looks a little familar..."

King Simba
July 19th, 2005, 02:30 PM
(So what's going on here? I see STL and a few others have posted replies...)

Kovu The Lion
Kovujins heart starts racing as he replies to Asha" uh um uh...hehe i...uh..." Kovujin then Coughs loudly

Simba22
Asha smirks to Kovujin, "Just about anything, yeah..." she turns to Scout, "Happy about something?" she smiles.

This lion would never understand what those hyenas did tom and his friends and family and would just try to talk him out of it. "Inside joke" He lied laughing.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:32 PM
"hello there" Kovujin whispers to Asha"how many Lions exactly live here??" Replying back to the New Lion he saw "hi i'm Kovujin, These Lions rescued me from an attack by Hyenas, they have been looking after me for the time being"

King Simba
July 19th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
(So what's going on here? I see STL and a few others have posted replies...)
:bleen: (Since it's my RP, I'd like a response to that please so I can continue... )

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Subira settle herself down between Scout and Kovujin.

She fell asleep, after straining her brain to remember where she had seen the mark on Kovujins paw.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:35 PM
(King Simba they have just found me and have taking me to Pride Rock where i have decided to live for a while to get better, I was attacked by Hyenas and they rescued me )

Kago
July 19th, 2005, 02:36 PM
"These stupid sunglasses are stuck on me." Kago said as he kept pawing at them in hopes he would knock them off of his head. "Help."

Opera Ghost
Kairfu held them in her teeth and pulled back hard

Kovu The Lion
Kovujin looks at Kago. "if you come here i can try and get them off, i can't...really move at the moment"

King Simba
July 19th, 2005, 02:37 PM
(Hey KS =) ... well, Kovujin is a lion who came to the Pridelands with Kiara, he's injured, and we're finding out more about him now =) ...)
(Hmm, alright... well, I'm not reading through 10 pages or so cos' I'm too lazy... :p I guess I'll bring some of my characters in... )

Katai sighs, "It's getting a bit boring here now... I'm gonna head back... see what those lionesses think of me..." he smirks to Twilight before padding back to the den remembering the way Twilight and he had headed, "I wonder if any of the lionesses will like me..." he says to himself as he approaches Pride Rock. He pads a tad slower due to his nervous-ness.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Kovujin then Feels like he did something wrong"what whats gong on? uh oh.."

King Simba
July 19th, 2005, 02:41 PM
(Yeah, he recently came into this RP as a rogue lion. It's probably about 100 pages back though now. :lol: )

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:41 PM
Kovujin Greets Katai with a friendly welcome "hello!"

King Simba
July 19th, 2005, 02:43 PM
Kovujin Greets Katai with a friendly welcome "hello!"
Katai stands dead in his position having been nervous, "Uh, hey..." he turns his head away.

Kago
July 19th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Kairfu held them in her teeth and pulled back hard

"Oof," Kago said as the glasses came off his head. "thank you, Karifu." Kago kissed her and put the glasses somewhere for safekeeping in case he needed them later.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Kovujin feels as if this one particular lion has felt the same pain as him being as nervous as he is

King Simba
July 19th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Kovujin feels as if this one particular lion has felt the same pain as him being as nervous as he is
It takes Katai a few moments to respond, "I'm... new here... well, I just arrived earlier on today actually. Who are you?"

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Kovujin Not knowing who he is and seeing hes nervous replies slowly" Hi I'm Kovujin, I just arrived here not long ago, I'm a rogue. I come from The Outlands, I was attacked by Hyenas and These Lions appeared and brung me here, so i've been lying here the whole time not being able to get out and see whats here." trying to end it he stops talking and says "What about you?"

King Simba
July 19th, 2005, 02:48 PM
"How funny... you were a rogue too? Same here... well, I didn't come from the outlands but my parents abandoned me as a cub."

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Thinks to himself, Impossible no way no one can have been the same way as himself. he thens says "That is so wierd....When I was about 5 months old my parents Left me at the spot where our old Pride was...I've been on my own now for 2 and a half years".

King Simba
July 19th, 2005, 02:50 PM
"Well, I've been alone since I was a cub... and to be honest, I'm not used to being around a pride of lions. I've been living alone most of my life..."

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:53 PM
"so have i, i was really embarassed today being the center of attention, i could hardly talk, but being around people who cared about me, and actually listened to me felt good so i kinda well.. got to know them a little better. When i was attacked these Lions appeared i didnt know if they were foe or friends, i just let them take me here".

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Kovujin then looks around for the Young Cub he Met today called Scout. he really liked talking to the little guy.

King Simba
July 19th, 2005, 02:56 PM
"Um, well, I've met up with a few here already... one just taken me to the Elephant Graveyard along with a lioness... I just decided to come back... and uh... get to - know some others better. The thing is..." he pauses, "Will they like me?" he mumbles quietly to himself.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Kovujin says to the Strange Lion "well there is only one way to truely find out ask around. if they dont then..well . I don't really know i'm sorry".

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:58 PM
"i didnt know anyone but i treated them the same way they treated me and we are getting along...quite fine."

King Simba
July 19th, 2005, 02:58 PM
"No need to be sorry... I'm just a little nervous at the moment. The way everyone stared at me when I came didn't help..." he drops his head and looks down to the ground.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 02:59 PM
"well when i came, i was completely unconcious so i did'nt know what happened. If you want i can be your friend? seeing we have so much In common"

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 03:00 PM
Kovujin then looks around for the Young Cub he Met today called Scout. he really liked talking to the little guy.

Scout was sitting in the corner of the room in awe of Kovujin. Never had he met a lion who shared so much in common with another male lion. And now this lion was going to help him kill off the murderers that he knew all too well.

King Simba
July 19th, 2005, 03:01 PM
"well when i came, i was completely unconcious so i did'nt know what happened. If you want i can be your friend? seeing we have so much In common"
"Um, well... alright then... maybe when everyone were staring at me maybe they were staring at me cos' I... err, looked good?"

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Kovujin yelled loudly "Scout!!!!!!! there you are! I thought u had went to sleep or something". "come meet this new guy hes really nice too..Well he's been here a little longer than me.. He was a rogue just like me"

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Kovujin Laughs" yeah must be it . your very sexy hehe. Whats your name by the way>"
(My character does not like guys)

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Scout walks up alongside Kovujin and smiled at the new lion. "Hi my name's Scout" He says in a shy voice.

King Simba
July 19th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Kovujin Laughs" yeah must be it . your very sexy hehe. Whats your name by the way>"
(My character does not like guys)
(Ah... :lol: thanks for the extra info, hehe. ;))

"Sexy? Well no-one's ever called me that before but thanks. The name's Katai by the way... and yours is? It'll probably begin with the same letter as mine next..." he laughs a little and smirks.

EDIT:

Katai looks down to the cub, "Hey... looks like there's quite a few cubs here now then?" he smirks.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Kovujin Laughs a little "oh my your a psychic , hehe My Names Kovujin, nice to meet you"

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 03:06 PM
"hmm yes there is when i was rescued at the tree, i swear i saw two cubs.."

King Simba
July 19th, 2005, 03:06 PM
"Wow... that's another thing we have in common... I didn't think someone were near on the same as me... with our life stories and all."

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 03:07 PM
"well the same goes for Young Scout here, His parents were killed, so he was abandoned, me and him share a lot in common."

EDIT
"And i do think Scout said he was a rogue also"

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
(Ah... :lol: thanks for the extra info, hehe. ;))

"Sexy? Well no-one's ever called me that before but thanks. The name's Katai by the way... and yours is? It'll probably begin with the same letter as mine next..." he laughs a little and smirks.

EDIT:

Katai looks down to the cub, "Hey... looks like there's quite a few cubs here now then?" he smirks.

Scout not really knowing what to say just smiles and nods his head. "Kovujin was telling me you were a Rogue too". Scout said interested.

King Simba
July 19th, 2005, 03:08 PM
"Aww... well, I don't understand why that'd happen..." Katai looks down sadly at Scout, "...but of course now that I'm fully grown, I can defend myself but he can't."

EDIT: "Yeah... we sorta share a lot in common."

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 03:09 PM
"yes i know, In two days, i'm going to train him to defend himself, We have made a promise to Exterminate every Hyena that comes close to the Pride Lands."

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 03:10 PM
"Asha said my wounds would be Fully Healed in 2 days, so i'm just gonna stick here till i'm better."

King Simba
July 19th, 2005, 03:11 PM
"Ah, well it's only for the best I guess." Katai smiles to Kovujin, "I'm gonna go and have a walk over there... hopefully I won't be too nervous." he blushes a little.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 03:12 PM
"good luck my friend, I'm sure you'll be just fine."
Kovujin winks to Katai

King Simba
July 19th, 2005, 03:14 PM
Katai looks back to Kovujin with a smirk on his face. He is usually nervous around others but for some reason, today he wasn't. He just continues to walk over; nothing else is on his mind right now.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 03:14 PM
Kovujin then looks at Subira Sleeping next to him.."maybe i should get some rest also"..

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Scout smiled. Honestly he was hoping to just go to the outlands and kill them all. But if he could only kill them if they stepped on the pridelands that was good enough for Scout. Scout was amazed he found 2 lions that he found a common bond with. And all this time Scout thought he was the only one.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Kovujin thinks to himself, That Lion will make a great friend, i can tell.
Then Kovujin Lowers his head onto the ground and closes his eyes and gets some well deserved rest.

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 03:19 PM
Scout decided to check in on his family. He walks out of the cave and trots over to see his parents. Scout was suyre that they missed him very very much and couldn't wait to see them and in 2 days time he was going to be an apprentice in extermininating the most hated creature ever the Hyena.

Kago
July 19th, 2005, 03:22 PM
"Hey Scout, what's up?" Kago asked as he looked up to see Scout headed towards him. "I hope you aren't getting into danger or trouble."

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Kovujin then wakes up sometime later feeling excrushiatiing pain in his back left paw
He roars loudly because of the pain

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Trying to rid the pain from his mind he chews on his left front paw trying to forget about the pain in his leg

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Kovujin says to Asha" my back left paw, where its cut to the bone its HURTS!"...

King Simba
July 19th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Katai looks around and flops down onto his side. He isn't really comfortable yet around the pride and he's waiting for someone to speak to him. He looks up to the clouds and smiles.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Kovujin Relaxes a little as he feels a creme being put on his wound, as it cools it down he thanks Asha "thanks so much.. i owe u so much." he then licks the side of her face.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 03:31 PM
"okay Asha" Then Kovujin lays close to Asha and falls asleep once more.

King Simba
July 19th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Hearing the voices of the other lionesses makes Katai shiver a little in the cool breeze. It is obvious that he's very nervous but he's hoping to make some friends here and hopefully get a mate here.

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Kago
"Hey Scout, what's up?" Kago asked as he looked up to see Scout headed towards him. "I hope you aren't getting into danger or trouble."

Scout nuzzles his dad. "Of course I'm not getting into trouble dad" Scout says with a grin."So how how's mom and my sisters? Scout asks.

Kago
July 19th, 2005, 04:23 PM
"They went out, I don't know where they are." Kago said as he gave Scout a noogie. "Go look around and maybe you'll find them."

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Scout playfully struggles to get out of his dad's noogie. Scout laughs. "Well I'm going off to see if Ballard gets them into trouble yet again" Scout says with a smile. "You wanna come too dad? Scout says turning back to his dad.

Kago
July 19th, 2005, 04:31 PM
"I'll stay here, you go ahead, I trust you." Kago said as he lied down in the den. "After all, you're growing into an adolescent lion." Kago smiled as he watched Scout leave the den.

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 04:41 PM
He smiled at his dad. Almost like a "Thanks for trusting me pop kind of smile" He runs off to find his sisters and his mom. Scout is looking for them. He hears a sound from the bushes and before Scout has a chance to react. A lion leaps out of the bushes and pins Scout down. "Oh no please don't eat me" I didn't mean too........ " Scout says but stops in mid sentence when he hears laughing. But not just any laughing. This sounded like Ballard. Scout looks up to see Ballard on top of him. "Scared ya didn't I? Scout" She says over laughing. "You did not" Scout counters. He playfully flips Ballard over and starts tickling her belly with his paws. Ballard is laughing hysterically.

Scout helps her up"So knuckle head where's mom? Scout asks. "I think they all ready went home about 2 minutes ago" Ballard answered.

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 04:46 PM
About an hour or so later Kovujin wakes up and looks at Asha and Subira sleeping. He sees no one in the den but them. With nothing to do he just falls back asleep. *snores*

Kago
July 19th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Kago lied down and watched Scout from where he was laying. Scout was a growing cub, soon he'd be an adolescent lion, then he's on his own. It felt like yesterday Kago met him, Karifu, and Ballard.

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 04:51 PM
Kago lied down and watched Scout from where he was laying. Scout was a growing cub, soon he'd be an adolescent lion, then he's on his own. It felt like yesterday Kago met him, Karifu, and Ballard.

Scout walked in with his mom his sister and Kiki following close behind he could sense that his dad was a little bit worried about him growing up. "Don't worry dad I got a while until I'm an Adolescent." Scout says with a yawn. He jumps up onto his dad's back and curls up on his dad's fur.

Kago
July 19th, 2005, 04:57 PM
"That's fine, growing up is a natural part of life." Kago said as he smiled at Scout, he'd rather have Scout be an adolescent forever than a cub. For one, adolescent lions look stronger and better, they also know more about life than cubs.

Katse
July 19th, 2005, 05:13 PM
((Holy moly!O_O))

Originally posted by Nela
Nela was just as suprised as Sengalo. She too was a little embarressed, but she wouldn't let it show. She growled and beared her fangs as she stepped slowly backwards. ((She's an older adolecent ;) )) She glared at him, for it wasn't too often that Nela would miss a catch. Finally she said, "Who are you?!" She wasn't the nicest lioness at the moment, and was so flushed that she didn't even see the rabbit hop away. "And what kind of a pounce was that?!"

((That's good to know, so that would mean they're about the same age.))
Seeing as this lioness was already not that fond of Sengalo, he immediately lowered his head and growled back at her. He stayed in his spot, snarling defensively. "That's none of your business," he answered to both of her questions. He hadn't yet noticed that Shakou was around again.

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 05:55 PM
"That's fine, growing up is a natural part of life." Kago said as he smiled at Scout, he'd rather have Scout be an adolescent forever than a cub. For one, adolescent lions look stronger and better, they also know more about life than cubs.

Scout didn't really wanna be a teen if it was up to him he'd be a cub forever. I mean what could be so good about being an Adolescent when he had everything he ever wanted right now. I mean how could being an adult be so much fun? The way Scout saw it growing up was a bad thing cause he just wanted to be kid and have fun.

Kago
July 19th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Kago laughed and just said. "Hey, being an adolescent can be fun. You might find a mate or meet a lot of lionesses."

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Scout just yawned as far as girls go he didn't really like girls well apart from his mom and sisters at least. He yawned again and then snuggles up against Kago's warm fur.

Kago
July 19th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Kago smiled and looked around the den. It was dark and hard to see outside because tonight the moon was blocked by the clouds. The only things Kago could hear were his breathing and Scout's snoring.

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 07:00 PM
The next morning comes Scout and Ballard were wrestling as normal with Kiki wanting to wrestle the winner whoever that may be. Scout takes Ballard by surprise amd pins her arms down. "I pinned ya" Scout said feeling pretty proud of himself.

Opera Ghost
July 19th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Kiki:hey scout .ballard,whats up guys ??

Kago
July 19th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Kago made sure everybody was ok before snuggling with Karifu. "You're so pretty." Kago said as the sun glistened his eyes.

Opera Ghost
July 19th, 2005, 07:32 PM
"thanks"she said with a smile while she was snuggling him
she thought that her life couldn't get any better,she was soi happy

Kago
July 19th, 2005, 07:34 PM
"I'll be right back I'm getting a drink." Kago said as he got up and walked to the water hole. The sun was high in the sky by now.

Simba22
July 19th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Kiki:hey scout .ballard,whats up guys ??

"Oh hey Kiki" Scout said. "SInce I'm done wrestling with Ballard I'll wrestle you now if you want" Scout said. He runs up to his mom. "Good morning mom" Scout says then gives her a lick.

Nela
July 19th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Hmph.... Nela stared at the lion.... he was definitley something different. She liked that. Usually lions would just run away or back down and whimper to her snarls. He obviously didn't know her. "Hey, sorry. I'm Nela of the pridelands. Sorry I growled." She looked at him forgivingly. " You from around here? I was going to the waterhole.... wanna come? I'd be happy to have your company."

Kago
July 19th, 2005, 09:57 PM
"I live here." Kago said. "I was just getting a drink"

Nela
July 19th, 2005, 10:06 PM
She started to walk toward the waterhole, hoping he would follow. She heard some other lions talking, and as she neared the water she saw Kago. "Hey Kago!" she shouted. She smiled to him and turned to look at Sengalo. "You coming?" she smiled. "I said I was sorry..."

Kago
July 19th, 2005, 10:16 PM
"Do I know you?" Kago asked Nela as he raised an eyebrow. He doesn't recall meeting this lioness.

Nela
July 19th, 2005, 10:24 PM
((oops...sorry :P I meant to say someone else... your name just kinda came out. Oh well... here goes))

"Uh... yeah, once.... I'm the lioness that mistook you for prey a few weeks back..." She laughed in embarressment. "Sorry about that..."

Kago
July 19th, 2005, 10:27 PM
"Oh yeah, I was wondering who that was." Kago said as he headed back to his den.

Nela
July 19th, 2005, 10:36 PM
"Hehheh..." Kago didn't seem too happy, and remembering the circumstances, Nela wouldn't be happy either. She shrugged and turned to look at Sengalo. "Hello? I asked if you were coming?"

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 10:37 PM
About an hour or so later Kovujin wakes up and looks at Asha and Subira sleeping. He sees no one in the den but them. With nothing to do he just falls back asleep. *snores*
Subira wakes up due to Kovujins snoring, and shakes her head.

She looked around the cave, to see Kovujin and Asha.
She also noticed that Kovujins scars didn't seem as raw any more.

Subira nuzzled Kovujins cheek gently so as to ask if he could walk.

Kago
July 19th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Kago looked back at Nela with a "It's not that, I have a mate I need to get to" look as he continued to his den in the dark.

Nela
July 19th, 2005, 10:47 PM
Nela gave him an "I'm sorry I misunderstood" look and smiled. She walked over to the water and lowered her head for a drink. *It would be nice to go home to a mate,* she thought. She knew that as a member of Simba's Pride, soon to be Kovu's, it would be hard to bring a male into the area. He'd probably be torn apart. She could always try it, though. ^^

Kago
July 19th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Kago smiled and returned to his den. It was dead night when he fell asleep next to Karifu. He could hear Scout snoring and Karifu humming. Looking out of the den, Kago saw Nela coming.

Nela
July 19th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Nela stretched out on the bank, then walked into the water, her brown fur glowing in the moonlight. She gracefully swam around and floated on the water. Her violet eyes glinted in the moonlight. (( Is your den near the water? I didn't mean to be following you :) :p ))

Kago
July 19th, 2005, 11:34 PM
((Yes it is)) Kago walked out for another drink, he couldn't sleep for some reason.

Simba22
July 20th, 2005, 12:09 AM
Scout was restless as well and sleepily walked toward his dad to get a drink of water himself.

Kago
July 20th, 2005, 12:11 AM
"Hey, Scout, you ok?" Kago asked as he watched Scout get a drink. The water was now still as Nela has left. It was pitch black outside and nobody was awake.

Simba22
July 20th, 2005, 01:40 AM
"Hey, Scout, you ok?" Kago asked as he watched Scout get a drink. The water was now still as Nela has left. It was pitch black outside and nobody was awake.

Scout looks at his dad. "I had a bad dream" Scout says obviously still worried about the dream he had. Scout laps up some more water still a little terrified. After that dream Scout couldn't go back to sleep.

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 02:19 AM
Kovujin slept on, so Subira went to Rafiki to get a gourd half to fill with water.

When she came back, she pour a little of the water on his wound, and left a little for him to drink.

Nela
July 20th, 2005, 02:23 AM
Nela watched as Kago and his cub walked out of the cave, and decided it was time to leave. She padded towards Pride Rock alone in the darkness.

Simba22
July 20th, 2005, 02:24 AM
Nela watched as Kago and his cub walked out of the cave, and decided it was time to leave. She padded towards Pride Rock alone in the darkness.

Scout saw this lion and decided to go and introduce himself. He followed closely behind her trying to keep as close to the bushes as possible if it turned out she wasn't nice.

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 02:25 AM
Subira tended a little more to Kovujins wounds, wondering if she should wake up Asha, to ask for her help.

She noticed a lioness walking towards Priderock.

Nela
July 20th, 2005, 02:27 AM
Nela turned around, aware that something was following her. "Hello?" She said quietly, wondering if it was just her imagination.

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 02:28 AM
Subira saw Scout.
She padded her way down, knowing that Scout might be in trouble.

Simba22
July 20th, 2005, 02:33 AM
"Hey Subira I just wanted to meet that other lion who just walked by, Am I the type who would get into trouble? Scout says putting on one of most innocent grins hoping that Subira would buy his angelic cub act.

Nela
July 20th, 2005, 02:33 AM
Nela crouched down. She could hear another lion coming toward her. Friend or foe...Many lions roamed the plains at night to her knowledge, and it might be impossible to tell in the dark.

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by Simba22
"Hey Subira I just wanted to meet that other lion who just walked by, Am I the type who would get into trouble? Scout says putting on one of most innocent grins hoping that Subira would buy his angelic cub act.
"Yes" Subira smirked, imediently seeing through Scouts cub smile.

Simba22
July 20th, 2005, 02:41 AM
"Darn it" Scout thinks to himself. "I just wanted to meet that other lion she seems friendly to me. You can even come with me will that prove to you that I'm not going to get into any trouble?" Scout says.

Nela
July 20th, 2005, 02:42 AM
Nela's ears perked. She heard talking. Nela wasn't afraid, no.... just curious as to who it might be. The voices weren't familiar....

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 02:45 AM
"Okay"

Subira looked at the lion hiding in the grass.
"You can come out you know. We're part of Simba's Pride"

Simba22
July 20th, 2005, 02:50 AM
"Yeah I noticed you seemed to know my father and I just wanted to introduce myself" Scout says. "My name's Scout so what's your name?" Scout says with a hint of interest in his voice.

Katse
July 20th, 2005, 02:59 AM
Sengalo stood and watched the leisure events that unfolded before him. He was kind of caught off gaurd to actually be invited to do something with someone else. He didn't say a thing the entire time. He watched as Nela made her way back to Priderock. Sengalo wasn't sure if he should follow or not. From his point of view, he wasn't welcome. He was probably still considered an "Outsider" to the Pridelanders.

Nela
July 20th, 2005, 03:01 AM
Nela stepped out. "Wow.... large pride, these days. I'm Nela. Yes, I have met your father, but only for a moment..."

Mizani
July 20th, 2005, 03:03 AM
"Nice to meet you Nela. My name Subira"

Simba22
July 20th, 2005, 03:04 AM
Nela stepped out. "Wow.... large pride, these days. I'm Nela. Yes, I have met your father, but only for a moment..."

" Well I just wanted to introduce myself" Scout says "See ya around I guess" Scout calls back. Hoping he'd see this lion again soon. He runs back to see his father.