PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Opera Ghost
July 13th, 2005, 06:50 PM
karifu's ears pricked up,her eyes opened as if by magic

Kago
July 13th, 2005, 06:52 PM
"Karifu, you're alive! No time so speak get to the bottom of Pride Rock before Scout lands, I'm going to the top!" Kago said hurriedly.

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 06:52 PM
Scout heard Kago.

Scout knew he had no choice.

Karifu would have died for him and now he had to die for her.

Scout inched his way closer to the edge.

Kago
July 13th, 2005, 06:53 PM
"She's alive, she woke up, DON'T JUMP!" Kago screamed.

Opera Ghost
July 13th, 2005, 06:53 PM
"SCOUT NO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Scout is so surprised to see that she's still alive.

Scout: Your alive? I don't believe it I am so happy you're still alive I.......

Scout hears a loud cracking noise.

The top of Pride Rock crumbles and since Scout was still on the top he falls.

Opera Ghost
July 13th, 2005, 06:57 PM
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO,Kago help him"!!!!!!!!

Kago
July 13th, 2005, 06:58 PM
Kago grabbed Scout and threw him back on the top, but he missed the only branch he could have grabbed to stop falling. "Karifu, CATCH ME!" Kago shouted as he was falling.

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 06:58 PM
Scout was still in the air about to hit the ground.

Opera Ghost
July 13th, 2005, 06:59 PM
She ran up and just about caught him on her back

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Scout was still terrified about what happened. He couldn't stop shaking.

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Kago
Kago grabbed Scout and threw him back on the top, but he missed the only branch he could have grabbed to stop falling. "Karifu, CATCH ME!" Kago shouted as he was falling.

Karifu caught Kago too.[Shenzi probably didn't see this. sentence]

Opera Ghost
July 13th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Karifi pants "you....ok....guys"?

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Scout: [shakingly] I'm ok. You know I don't know what I'd do without you Karifu you were my first friend that's why I was gonna kill myself when I thought you were dead.

Opera Ghost
July 13th, 2005, 07:10 PM
"you shouldn't of even thought about it *hugs him*i'm so glad you ok

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 07:13 PM
He hugs her back with shaky hands.

Scout: I'm glad you're ok too.

Ballard: Well I think we had enough near death experiences today.

She said with a weak laugh.

Ballard: Let's all go home.

Opera Ghost
July 13th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Karifu stayed behind to see Kago

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Scout still on Karifu's back was starting to become less terrified.

Scout: Hey Kago your all right now right?

Opera Ghost
July 13th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Karifu:i still feel really dizzy :confused:

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Scout: I'm sure you'll be fine once we get some sleep.

Opera Ghost
July 13th, 2005, 07:41 PM
"*yawns*yeah im tired lets go sleep

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Scout Karifu and Kago get back to the cave.

Ballard: I am so glad you're ok Scout.

She playfully tackles him down pinning his arms down and then gives him a kiss on the cheek.

She gets off him. And they both hug.

Scout climbs onto Karifu's back and snuggles against her fur.

Ballard sleeps next to Karifu.

She nuzzles herself under Karifu's paw and moves in real close to her fun till she's comfortable.

Opera Ghost
July 13th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Karifu smiles and wonders where Kaog is,she soon falls asleep

Kago
July 13th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Kago gets back to the den and snuggles up with the family. "Good Night."

Lion King Stu
July 13th, 2005, 09:49 PM
((Ok sorry but you are just plain annoying me now. Me and KS have said nicely on several occasions to make your posts longer and more detailed.

Its pretty obvious you are not taking a damn bit of notice what so ever. Once again I have seen very small posts of 7 words and less and would of been better if you did it on MSN or Yahoo.

There is a reason behind why we ask this mainly because we get alot of stick from other Lea members about it.
Also I guess it was one of the reasons why the section was going to be deleted before we managed to save it.

Look I don't like having a go at people but you've only really leaded me to do this you lot.
Make your posts longer and more detailed its not asking alot is it.

I wish that was the only thing I had to complain about but sorry that isn't quite the case. Most of these Rp sections have a strict no death rule and its in place for a reason because most members can get upset at it.

Only a few RP sections will allow it my section being one of them; unfortunatly AY, and the Simba's Pride Rp's are one of those where it is not allowed.

Sorry if its ruining your sorta storylines but you gotta respect the RP rules.

Also sorry but I can't use Twilight in your little story there but if you haven't read my posts hes with Kopa and Katai at the elephant graveyard and so could not be there.

Please take notice as I don't like having to do this...ok..got any probs just PM me and KS ok same goes with questions you may have.

LKS))

Originally posted by King Simba
"Well if my parents are still alive and are trying to find me, let them keep trying. I somehow doubt that though." Katai sighs.

"Well I don't know" Twilight replied looking at Katai before glancing at the graveyard "I guess they could be looking for you; maybe not...ya never really know" he sighed as well.
"I don't know why they would just leave you for no reason...it doesn't really make any sense; lucky for me I never really suffered like that...well apart from Scars reign I guess thats the closest I can really compare".

King Simba
July 13th, 2005, 09:54 PM
(The rules are here. Please take a look at them, thanks. (http://leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5362))

"They left one night whilst I was asleep... I had no choice but to leave... I wasn't really liked in that pride anyway... the only friend I had was Alanis who must have left some time after me. She came here..." Katai stops for a moment but then continues on walking.

Kago
July 13th, 2005, 09:56 PM
(Ok I'll try to lengthen mine)

Lion King Stu
July 13th, 2005, 09:58 PM
"Yeah she hasn't really been here that long as it is either to be honest" Twilight replied continuing to look into the elephant graveyard before glancing at Katai "Shes a nice lioness and does alot for the pride; shes a great asset to the pride" he smiled before looking back into the graveyard.
"How come you weren't liked" Twilight said confused and sounding slightly sadened by it "You seem nice and all...it just doesn't make sense" he sighed.

King Simba
July 13th, 2005, 11:02 PM
"No idea... they all just thought I was some sort of an outkast... doesn't make sense... they didn't really know me so what gives them the right to judge my personality?" Katai looks at Twilight, "That, I don't understand."

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 12:03 AM
The next morning, the sun rose beautifully with various shades of pink and yellow. "Good morning, Scout." Kago said cheerfully as he woke up and looked at the sunrise from the inside of the den.

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 12:07 AM
The next day Scout wakes up bright and early. He is ready to start the day but everyone else was still asleep.

Scout: Come on everybody wake up. Wakey Wakey everyone. It's the beginning of a brand new fun filled day. We can't have any fun sitting around here sleeping all day.

He walks over to Ballard And gently playfully shakes her in order to get up.

Scout: Come on guys. Look how BVeautiful a day it is this morning.

Billard finally let's out a yawn. And stretches out her paws.

Billard: Good morning Scout ready to start a brand new day?

Scout: Well I am. But as you can see

he motions over to Karifu and Kago who were still fast asleep.

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 12:10 AM
Kago woke up, not easily though. "Let Karifu sleep, Scout," Kago said in a very sleepy tone. "she had a long day yesterday and my weight isn't adding any energy to it." Kago let Scout get on his back as usual and went outside of the den to see the sunrise.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Kago asked warmly.

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 12:21 AM
Scout couldn't really see it.

Scout: You got a big head Kago.

He gets up and walks over and sits on top of his head to see better.

Scout: Wow, the Sunrise looks great today I've never seen a sunrise look this great.

Ballard: Me neither. Where I was from I could never see the Sunrise without seeing a bunch of dumb trees. I can see why people say it's so beautiful.

Scout: So what do you want to do today Kago? Besides not get ourselves injured in any way?

He laughs at his own joke.

Ballard: Yeah, real funny Scout.

Ballard turns to Kago

Ballard:[softly] I don't get it.

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 12:25 AM
"Remember yesterday, Ballard?" Kago said as he looked at the gloomy area of Pride Rock where him and Scout nearly died from falling. He was lucky, if Karifu wasn't there he'd be dead. Kago sighed and looked away from Pride Rock for a bit. "I don't care, what do you wanna do guys?"

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 12:30 AM
Scout looks at Ballard she shrugs her shoulders.

Scout: Everything ok Kago. You sound kinda down. This isn't about yesterday is it? Look it's my fault that I put you both in danger I am real sorry.

Ballard looks on confused.

Ballard: How was it your fault.

Scout: If it weren't for me climbing up that stupid rock it wouldn't of fell and I wouldn't have been in danger and if I wasn't in danger Kago wouldn't have been in danger so in conclusion it's my fault for everything that happened at Pride Rock.

Ballard:[changing the topic] So Scout what do you want to do today?

Scout: I don't know anymore Ballard. Just that I feel so down about yesterday nearly 80 percent of what happened yesterday was all my fault.

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 12:32 AM
"It's not your fault, Scout, I should have been there for Kairfu when she needed me the mose." Kago said softly. "I'd rather not speak about it, it was scary."

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 12:39 AM
"It's not your fault, Scout, I should have been there for Kairfu when she needed me the mose." Kago said softly. "I'd rather not speak about it, it was scary."

Scout: I'm with you on that Kago. Right now it's in the past the scary part's over. Feeling sad about what could have happened is useless to do. Cause the fact of the matter is what could have happened didn't. Everyone's ok. We all have our health we all still have each other. Let's just be thankful that we didn't lose Karifu or me or you yesterday. But the way I see it it's the past and that's exactly how we should feel about it, it happened in the past now let's go out and have some fun.

Scout could see Kago's expression.

Scout: We could just hang out in the cave all day if you'd rather Kago. It's up to you.

Ballard: Yeah, me and Scout could wrestle in the cave or something.

Scout and Ballard share Kago's expression as if to say we thought it was scary too.

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 12:42 AM
"I'm sorry, we can do what you want, just as long as we stay close to Karifu and the cave...In case, you know....she needs me again," Kago said nervously, he didn't want Karifu to get hurt or to die. He loved her way too much to allow that.

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 12:50 AM
Ballard: How about we just play around the cave. If you want me and Scout could play Tag by ourselves and you could sit by Karifu's side that way if she needs you you'll be right there for her.

Scout: Yeah, I like Ballard's idea Kago. And so you know we're going to there for you and her too. Cause you guys are the best parents I've ever had.

Ballard: And the only parents I've ever had.

Scout: That's right so we're here for the both of you no matter what happens.

Ballard: Yeah!

They Both hug Kago affectionately.

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 12:53 AM
Kago hugged them back, he was part of a family now, something he had never been part of before. "Thanks guys." Kago said warmly as he had thought of being called 'dad' or 'daddy' by the cubs.

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 01:08 AM
Scout: Now let's go home Ka......... I mean dad.

Ballard: Yeah, we better go home and make sure Mom is all right.

Scout: Yeah!

Scout was happy too cause now for the first time he could look up to Kago like he had a dad. Well he did have a dad before but his dad didn't act like much of how a dad was supposed to act. His dad just seemed so grumpy all the time toward him. How Scout imagined a dad was someone who was nice, always there for you, always caring about what you thought, and always there whenever the nights were cold. Kinda like how Kago was. In fact exactly how Kago was.

Ballard: Daddy,,,,I love you,

Scout was amazed he never heard his friend say that to anyone.

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 01:18 AM
Kago got a warm, fuzzy feeling inside him as the cubs referred to him as dad. "I love you too you guys." Kago said as he went inside the cave and lied down next to Karifu who would be surprised if they called her mom.

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 01:57 AM
Ballard walks up to her new dad her eyes full of surrow.

Ballard: Will mom be ok?

Scout: Yeah will she be Ok?

Scout and Ballard look up to their dad little tears starting to form in their eyes.

Scout and Ballard walk a bit closer to their dad.

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 02:08 AM
"She'll be fine, don't worry, she's tired, I weigh a lot." Kago said as he watched the cubs from a distance. "Trust me." Kago remembered his mom..Just barely, but he remembered her.

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 02:22 AM
The both let out a sigh of relief.

Ballard: Daddy, can we play outside?

Scout: Yeah, can we please play outside.

They both give their dad pleading looks.

Ballard: We promise to stay near the cave at all time.

Scout: Yeah Pinky Swear we won't run off.

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 02:24 AM
"Alright, but be very careful, we wouldn't want you hurt." Kago said as he walked to Karifu and snuggled with her sleeping body. He loved her so much he wouldn't know what to do without her.

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 02:34 AM
Scout and Ballard: [at same time] Thanks dad. They both give their dad a kiss on the cheek.

They run out of the cave laughing.

Ballard: So what do we do.

Scout: Well there's a lot of space between the path and our cave and as long as we stay close nothing could happen. How about a game of Tag?

Ballard: Sure, tag sounds like a lot of fun. But who's gonna be it.

Scout: I was it last time we played so I think you should be it.

Ballard: I think you should be it.

Scout: How about an arm wrestling match to see who's it? Loser has to be it.

Ballard: Oh, you know I could never resist a challenge you are so on Scout.

They shake paws fairly.

And then they link paws.

Scout puts up a struggle but Ballard pins his arm down.

Ballard: Ding, Ding, Ding, I win. So that means you have to be it Scout.

She sticks her tongue out at Scout.

Ballard: You can't get me.

Scout chases after Ballard.

Ballard as always was going really fast.

Scout didn't know if he could keep up.

Scout smiles evilly and with a sudden burst of energy gathers up enough speed and then he playfully pounces on Ballard.

Scout: Tag, you're it.

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 02:39 AM
Kago laughs as he sees the cubs playing. He wished he could have had a friend as a cub, then he'd have played with him day and night. "Look at them." Kago whispered to himself.

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 02:48 AM
Scout runs off laughing.

Ballard:[playfully] You're going to get it Scout. I'm gonna get you back for that.

She chases after him. They're both having a great time.

Scout: Hey Ballard. Wanna wrestle?

Ballard: Do I wanna wrestle? It just so happens I'm the best cub wrestler ever.

Scout cocks his right eye brow.

Scout: Oh really?

Ballard: Uh huh.

Scout: Think fast.

He playfully tackles Ballard down.

Scout and Ballard roll around laughing.

Ballard pins his arms down with a cocky smile.

Ballard: I win Scout I pinned ya.

Scout:[defensively] You just caught me off guard.

Ballard:[sarcastically] Sure I did Scout.

He playfully tackles her while she was too busy gloating.

For once Scout pins her paws down.

Scout smiles.

Scout: I pinned ya.

Ballard: Now what do you want to do?

Scout: Hey dad can we go swimming?

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 02:56 AM
"Wait for me, I need to watch you guys." Kago said as he got up, left the cave, whiffed the fresh air, and followed the cubs to the water hole. The moment he got to the water hole, Kago dove into the water.

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 03:03 AM
He made sure he brought Karifu with him as to not see her hurt again.

Ballard backs up a few spaces and runs at Scout and playfully tackles him into the water.

She playfully jumps on top of him dunking him into the water.

While Ballard was doing this Scout swam underneath causing her to flip over and land underwater.

Ballard playfully charges at Scout tackling him over again.

She playfully sits on his back and playfully grabs one of Scout's back paws.

Ballard: Say Uncle Scout.

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 03:05 AM
Kago laughed from his position at one side of the water hole as he splashed them both. "Water fight!" Kago called as he splashed them.

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 03:13 AM
Scout gets doused with water from Kago.

Scout:[playfully] Oh so you wanna play hardball well let's play.

He starts splashing Kago back.

A dose of water accidently gets onto Ballard.

Ballard: AHHHHHHHHHH, [playfully] Oh, you're really gonna get it now Scout.

She playfully starts splashing Scout as well.

Scout: This is so much fun too bad mom is missing out.

Ballard: Yeah!

They resume their water fight.

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 03:14 AM
Kago laughs and splashes water at the same time. "Man you guys are good!" Kago called as his mane got soaked and made him look like an idiot.

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 03:18 AM
Scout and Ballard couldn't help but laugh at how idiotic he looked.

Scout: You look like Cousin IT from that Addams family show

He joked.

Ballard: Nah, he looks more like a Bernese sheep dog.

She added with a laugh.

Ballard starts splashing Scout and then messes up his hair. Now it looked like Scout was some kind of Punk rock star because his hair looked like a Mohawk.

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 03:32 AM
Kago looked up with a wry smile.."Just wait until you have a mane!" He called to Scout. "It's not that bad!" Kago laughed as he put the hair in his face behind his ears and splashed water back at Scout.

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 03:39 AM
Scout was drenched from head to toe.

Scout: [playfully] ALl right that's it.

He playfully tackles his dad into the water.

Scout lies on his father's chest.

Scout: I never wanna get old I'll just stay a kid for the rest of my life.

Ballard floats on her back.

Ballard: Me too.

klowd
July 14th, 2005, 03:41 AM
"Cute looking cub you have there... or would he rather be called handsome and cool?" Katai smirks before looking back down to Kopa, "Pleased to meet you Kopa." He smiles.

"Same here sir...I mean...Katai!" he smiled to the new lion as he turned to hi sfather again "So youre going to the elephant graveyard? awesome!" he said as he started to pad there.

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 03:47 AM
"Oh, but there's so much more to life than being a cub, for one Scout there are pretty lionesses like your mom, Ballard will find strong lions. You can venture farther and do more and see more. You can have cubs of your own to care for, and you can see how old your cubs get to be." Kago said as he got out of the water and shook his mane out which immediately puffed out.

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 03:51 AM
Scout: Maybe I want to be an adult one day but right now I'm just happy with being a kid.

Seeing his father get out he got out too. He shakes himslf dry Unfortunately he shakes himself dry a bit too close to his father and gets him wet again.

Scout blushes nerously.

Scout: Opps sorry.

Ballard: Scout is right for now we're happy just being kids.

Scout: Yeah, I think it's a whole lot more fun.

Ballard: Yeah, totally.

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 03:56 AM
"It's ok I'm fine." Kago said as he shook off, this time though, his mane puffed up. "And this is the downside to having a mane." Kago felt humiliated a bit, but finally got his mane under control. "Now what?" Kago asked as he got Karifu on his back.

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 04:03 AM
Scout: First we should drop mom off back at home.

Ballard nods her head in agreement.

Ballard: I agree with Scout dropping mom back at home first is a good idea.

She shakes some access water off of herself.

Scout: Then if you want you can play Tag with us. We're always looking for a new member to play with us.

Ballard: Yeah you should join our game.

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 04:11 AM
"Ok great idea." Kago said as he went to leave Karifu at the den. "One second." Kago bent down to make sure she was comfortable, his muscular arms flexing in the process.

Mizani
July 14th, 2005, 09:58 AM
((ooc: I made two chars who are Subira childhood friends about a month ago, and I was wondering if any of you would like to RP them. I thought they were a bit to good to waste cause they got snazzy attitude, but if you don't want them then thats fine:D Theres one male and one female))

Subira licked her paw.

Another boring day, no doubt.

She would like to go and see her friends, but after yesterday, two of them had almost come close to their death.

Perhaps she should let them recover a bit.

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Mizani
((ooc: I made two chars who are Subira childhood friends about a month ago, and I was wondering if any of you would like to RP them. I thought they were a bit to good to waste cause they got snazzy attitude, but if you don't want them then thats fine:D Theres one male and one female))

Subira licked her paw.

Another boring day, no doubt.

She would like to go and see her friends, but after yesterday, two of them had almost come close to their death.

Perhaps she should let them recover a bit.

{I wouldn't mind being the male Just PM me info about this character and I'll get right on to RPing as him}

Scout and Ballard who were both still waiting on their dad to play Tag with them look at each other and shrug.

Scout stretches his paws.

And Ballard lies down licking her paw.

Scout: Do you think we should check to see if he's ready to play Tag yet. It's been a while since he said he would.

Ballard: We should give it a little while longer.

Scout walks over and puts his paws on Ballard's back in boredom.

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 02:37 PM
hey yal'l
karifu:*Walks up to scout and stretches*hey whats up ?

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 03:02 PM
"Good moning, honey...What's new?" Kago asked as he watched the cubs from a distance to let them play without hurting themselves.

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 03:08 PM
"hi Kago,i'm just gonna go to the water hole to get a drink from the river,be right back unless you are coming too"
she started her way to the water hole

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Just as Karifu got to the water hole, and elder lioness with Kago's body color, blue eyes, and is as tall as Kago came up.

"Hello, I've lost my son as a cub..he's got..uh..green eyes and...uh...my body color." the lioness said looking around. "has he been here?"

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 03:14 PM
Karifu seen Kago talking to a lion and went up to them,she had never seen her before
"em,Kago who is this"?

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 03:22 PM
"WHo, her?" Kago asked pointing to the lioness. "I don't know."

"Kago, son, is that you?" the lioness asked teary-eyed as she looked at Kago. "Why you're all grown up!"

"Mom? It's you. MOM!" Kago shouted as he hugged his mother. "Uh mom, this is Karifu she's my mate."

"Hello, Karifu, I'm Riona, Kago's mom, I lost him as a cub because my mate dragged our pride somewhere else without him." Riona said a bit upset. "But I finally found him."

"Scout! Ballard! Come here for a minute I have to speak with you!" Kago called to the cubs.

"You have cubs already?" Riona asked as she heard him call them.

"They were abandoned, I had to take them in." Kago said as he nuzzled his mother. "I never thought I wold see you again."

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Karifu semmed shocked but she smiled
"hello Riona ,very nice to meet you,welcome to the pridelands"
she smiled again
"and yeah we adopted the cubs"

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 03:47 PM
"Well, it's a beautiful place you live in." Riona said as she took in the view of the Pridelands.

"Thanks, I think the cubs are asleep." Kago said as he looked toward the den.

"I should be alseep too if that's your den do you mind if I use it?" Riona asked yawning

"Nope, go ahead we sleep in the corner so you know." Kago said as his mother left.

"It's been my whole life since I last saw her." Kago said as he was excited. "Man this is special." Kago kissed Karifu as he watched his mom enter the den.

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 05:32 PM
"i'm so glad your mom came back,il'l be back in a bit"she walks off
she started towards the water hole

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Scout and Ballard stop playing and walk over to the new lioness. They have no idea who it is. But since this lioness seemed to know their new dad they figured she can't be that bad.

Scout: Hi, my name's Scout and this is my best friend Ballard. Who are you?

Ballard: Yeah, How do you know our dad?

Scout and Ballard stare at the lioness curiously.

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Kago walked with Karifu to the water hole with a happy feeling. "So what are your parents like?" Kago asked as he looked towards the den. It was sunrise still and the sky was pretty.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Riona was tired after a long jorney so she fell asleep next to the cubs as a happy lioness. She got to see her son and his family again.

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 05:44 PM
karifu:i don't really remeber my parents,they died when i was really,really young if only i knew what they looked like

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 05:49 PM
"I'm sorry." Kago said because he remembered how sad Scout was about his parents. He looked at Karifu and kissed her. He didn't know and tought it was a stupid question.

(OOC: Simba22, you can only have 2 RP characters)

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 05:52 PM
"its ok,its not your fault"
"but my mom was called Sunset,dad was rikuna
she kissed kago back,"im gonna go get a drink
"when i was alone shenzi the hyena took me in"

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 05:54 PM
"Oh...well, let's hope there's no danger today. I've had enough of it." Kago said as he headed back to the cave, only turning to give Karifu the eye.

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Karifu had a quick drink of water ,and a quick cool off,then headd back to the cave
"yep no danger today"karifu said with a chuckle

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 06:01 PM
The sun was fully up as it was noon, Kago felt better than he had that morning. "Well, we have to take care of the cubs honey." Kago said as he looked at Karifu who had her paw on his head. "Honey, come on are you awake?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Riona had taken a walk to look around the Pridelands which she thought was very pretty. "Ahh the breeze feels beautiful." Riona said as she sat by the water hole.

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 07:10 PM
karifu yawns and strethes
"ah yes the cubs ,we had better wake them up ,or shall we leave them,i'm gonna hunt in a little while"

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 07:14 PM
They walk in to check on the cubs and Kago's mom was gone along with the 2 cubs.

A few hours later.

Scout: Hey dad. Your mom just showed us around.

Ballard: Yeah we had a lot of fun.

Scout: How was your night last night you two?

Ballard: Yeah, you guys have fun?

Scout: DO you really need to know? There a couple of course they did.

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 07:14 PM
"I'll go and find mom and the cubs while you're gone." Kago said as he stood up and looked out at the sky. "They'll be fine this time, mom's with them." Kago motioned for Karifu to go while he went to find Riona, Scout and Ballard.

(OOC: It's really Kago's mom)

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 07:17 PM
karifu srode off to do her hunting
she spotted an anterlope,she kept as quiet as she could,not making a sound,she crept toward it,eyes fixed to it,she went in for the kill,she succeded,it was so easy for her,as she was so fast
she went to the cave to share her kill

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 07:19 PM
"Ballard! Scout! Time to eat!" Kago called as he looked for the cubs and his mom. If they got hurt he was in deep for a lecture from Riona about proper cub care and how she messed up.

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 07:21 PM
karifu goes up to kago and licks him,she nuzzeld him also
she starts eating but only has a tiny bit
"come on kago come and eat"she smiled

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 07:23 PM
"Ballard! Scout! Time to eat!" Kago called as he looked for the cubs and his mom. If they got hurt he was in deep for a lecture from Riona about proper cub care and how she messed up.

Scout and Ballard walk up with his mom behind them.

Scout: Hey dad, your mom just wanted to show us some cool stuff that she saw on her way to Pride Rock.

Ballard: Yeah, we had a great time.

Scout looks inside the cave and sees the kill.

Scout: Cool, breakfast I'm starved.

Ballard: Me too.

They both walk into the den to stat eating.

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 07:28 PM
"Oh, well everyone, and you, too mom. It's time to eat." Kago said as he turned back and walked into the den with the 3 of them. As they all sat down Riona complimented Karifu for great hunting.

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Scout was real interested in finding out how Kago was as a cub. "Riena what was my dad like as a cub?" He asked showing a lot of interest in the question he asked. Scout wanted to find out if Kago was like how he is now when he was a cub. He takes a bite out of the neck of the antelope and sits there with an expectant grin on his face.

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 07:40 PM
*eats*
"yeah i wanna know too,what my kago was like as a ikkle ikkle baby*laughs*,seriuously though,good question "

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Riona thought about what Kago was like as a cub. "Well, he was very playful as a cub, he was always running around and trying to climb trees. He also ate a lot and became a bit overweight, but it looks like that's over with." Riona said looking at Kago who was eating. "He always loved to look at the stars and swim around because he learned at an early age. He used to snore when he slept and that's all I remember, the king of our pride told us we were moving and that we would not stop. Unfortunately, my mate was supposed to have Kago, but he never got him up."

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 08:04 PM
Karifu:very interseting,he does still like to swim and stargaze,*she looks at Kago*"you ok kago"she said with a smile *she then resumed eating

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 08:13 PM
"I'm fine, just tired." Kago said as he resumed eating. The lion had been up all day.

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 08:14 PM
"i'm kinda tired too,i'm gonna go back smimming then have a little play then gonna have a little explore"she smiles

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 08:20 PM
"Go ahead, I'll be here." Kago said as he fell asleep. Riona took the cubs out to play so they didn't wake Kago, but they'd have to come in soon, the sun was setting rapidly.

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 08:35 PM
karifu went on her way she had a lovley relaxing splash about,then had a little play time (with bugs)then had a little adventure she really enjoyed herself,she soon after headed back to the cave

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Their dad called them in about 20 minutes later.

Kids: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, man do we have too?

Scout: Yeah, can't we go explore around pride rock or something?

Ballard: Might I remind you what happened last time you did that?

Scout: [through gritted teeth] Shut up Ballard.

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 08:40 PM
karifu said hi to scout and ballard ,"hey cubs"she hugged scout then ballard "how you doing" ?

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 08:45 PM
Kago was asleep inside the den and Riona was talking to Karifu while Scout and Ballard played.

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
karifu said hi to scout and ballard ,"hey cubs"she hugged scout then ballard "how you doing" ?

Ballard: We're doing just great ain't we Scout?

Scout: Yup couldn't be any better.

Ballard: Hey ya wanna play with us?

Scout: Yeah, that'd be fun.

Scout yawns.

AS Scout does so does Ballard.

They pretended like they weren't tired though.

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 09:04 PM
karifu:cubs you sure you wouldnt rather have a nap,come on im gonna take one"

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Ballard looks at Scout.

Ballard: Might as well right Scout? I mean mom is going to bed and Dad is all ready asleep.

Scout: Yeah, you're right we could play in the morning.

Ballard: That's right, it's another fun filled day tomorrow.

Scout: I can hardly wait.

Ballard: Me neither.

Scout: Karifu I'd like to thank you for being our mom you do not realise how much it means to me and Ballard.

He nuzzles against her paw.

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Riona was also very tired. "I'm going to sleep, good night." Riona said as she fell asleep where she was sitting.

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
Ballard looks at Scout.

Ballard: Might as well right Scout? I mean mom is going to bed and Dad is all ready asleep.

Scout: Yeah, you're right we could play in the morning.

Ballard: That's right, it's another fun filled day tomorrow.

Scout: I can hardly wait.

Ballard: Me neither.

Scout: Karifu I'd like to thank you for being our mom you do not realise how much it means to me and Ballard.

He nuzzles against her paw.
karifu:no prob at all Scout,i'd like to thanks you also,*she nuzzle him*well lets go to bed *she smiles*

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Scout: Good idea.

He smiles proudly at his new mom. To Scout he couldn't have asked for a better mom not in a billion bajillian years.

He jumps onto her back.

He gets himself warm and comfortable on Karifu's back.

Ever since these two decided to be his parents he never thought about hyeans or his real parents death or anything like that. He couldn't have been happier if he tried.

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 09:21 PM
Kago waits until all of the cubs are asleep and Riona is out of the room before giving Karifu the eye one last time this month.

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 09:21 PM
karifu smiled and looked over at him
she layed down and tried to get to sleep
(occ simba22 what background to you want on the sig )))

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Kago waits until all of the cubs are asleep and Riona is out of the room before giving Karifu the eye one last time this month.
karifu smiles at kago and chuckles she gave him the eye back and smiled again

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Kago walked into a dark part of the den and lied down as he waited for Karifu to come up to him.

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 09:25 PM
karifu walked over to kago and smiled she lay down next to him she was so happy with kago

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Kago looked around, laid down, and snuggled with Karifu before going to sleep. "Good night, Karifu." Kago said as he fell asleep

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 09:31 PM
karifu snuggled him back and whisperd "good night"back,she smiled and soon was asleep,morning soon comes
EDIT:Simba22 can you please clean out ur amil box,iv'e done your sig and avvy :cheese:

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 09:43 PM
the morning comes
karifu stretches and smiles,she yawns,she wlaks on the cave to get some water

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Kago and Riona woke up at the same time. Kago walked out to be with Karifu while Riona stayed behind to watch the cubs. Riona remembered when Kago was a cub, how they grow so fast.

Lion King Stu
July 14th, 2005, 09:48 PM
"No idea... they all just thought I was some sort of an outkast... doesn't make sense... they didn't really know me so what gives them the right to judge my personality?" Katai looks at Twilight, "That, I don't understand."

"Well I can't see why the would want to just leave you then be turned away by your pride" Twilight said confused looking at him "I guess we been sorta lucky as nothing like that has really happened here; like you know we are a very close community" He said looking away "Shame all prides can't be the same; we are sorta just like one a king really" he smiled "But at least ya found your way here".

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 09:49 PM
Kago and Riona woke up at the same time. Kago walked out to be with Karifu while Riona stayed behind to watch the cubs. Riona remembered when Kago was a cub, how they grow so fast.
karifu :hey kago how are you this morning*she smiles*i'm still kinda tired,i didnt get that much sleep

Simba22
July 14th, 2005, 09:49 PM
karifu snuggled him back and whisperd "good night"back,she smiled and soon was asleep,morning soon comes
EDIT:Simba22 can you please clean out ur amil box,iv'e done your sig and avvy :cheese:

[All cleaned out for ya]

Scout stretches and yawns.

Scout looks over to see his best friend talking in her sleep.

Ballard: No you stay away from me and my friend.

He shakes Ballard gently.

Scout: Okay, wake up pal it's the start of a brand new day to play.

She opens her eyes she screams and falls over not expecting to see a small cub face to face with her smiling.

Scout: Come on let's go see what mom and dad are up too.

King Simba
July 14th, 2005, 09:50 PM
"Yeah, this place seems nice... well the pridelands I mean... not this graveyard." Katai smirks and looks around once more, "Life should be good anyway now that I've found a place to stay."

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 09:50 PM
"Same here." Kago yawned as he looked at the sunrise. Kago took a sip of water from the water hole before going back to the den.

Opera Ghost
July 14th, 2005, 09:52 PM
karifu does the same
"kago are you happy with your family,i don't think it can get any better"

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 09:57 PM
"Neither do I." Kago said as he looked at the family, sighed, and kept drinking.

Lion King Stu
July 14th, 2005, 11:29 PM
"Yeah, this place seems nice... well the pridelands I mean... not this graveyard." Katai smirks and looks around once more, "Life should be good anyway now that I've found a place to stay."

"Yeah its a very nice place you wondered into" Twilight smiled at Katai "Best thing you probably ever done" he smirked.
"Yeah the graveyard ain't al that pretty is it really" Twilight laughed looking down and around the graveyard that lay before them.

Simba22
July 15th, 2005, 02:35 AM
"Neither do I." Kago said as he looked at the family, sighed, and kept drinking.

Scout walks up alongside his father and starts lapping up water as well. Little did Scout know that his friend was hiding behind a tree. Ballard wanted to take Scout by surprise and scare him. She breathed as softly as she could. She peeks out from behind a tree. Enough to see Scout but not enough for Scout to see her. She runs up behind Scout. "Boo" Ballard yelled as loud as she could. Scout being his normal self screams and lands into the water.He got up his fur dripping wet, to see Ballard laughing her head off. "I'm gonna get you back for that" Scout tells Ballard playfully.

King Simba
July 15th, 2005, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Yeah its a very nice place you wondered into" Twilight smiled at Katai "Best thing you probably ever done" he smirked.
"Yeah the graveyard ain't al that pretty is it really" Twilight laughed looking down and around the graveyard that lay before them.
"Nope... bit to cool and eery for me I think. I wonder who else comes here apart from us and the hyenas..." Katai pauses for a moment, "...let's hope we don't run into anything like that."

Mizani
July 15th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Subira smiled as Scout and Ballard played with each other.

She had always had a liking for cubs, and in her old pride she would usually spend hours watching the cubs.

The thoughts of her childhood brought back thought of her sister.

She decided to go clear her mind by talking to Karifu.

"Hey Karifu" She said cheerfully, feeling kind of young, now that Karifu was an adult.

Simba22
July 15th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Scout comes out of the water and purposely gets Ballard wet by shaking his fur off right next to her he was just getting her back for naking him fall into the water. He walks up to Subira. "Hey Subira, What's up?" Scout says in a cheerful tone.

Mizani
July 15th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Subira looked down from Karifu.
"Hey Scout"

Simba22
July 15th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Scout looks around at the bright sunny day. "So how are you this bright sunny day"? Scout says with a burst of excitement in his voice. Obviously ready to take the day by the horns and have some fun.

Opera Ghost
July 15th, 2005, 02:36 PM
karifu walks up
"hey scout how are you"she smiles

Kago
July 15th, 2005, 02:39 PM
"Good morning guys." Kago said with a yawn as he got up and stood next to Karifu.

Riona was ready to watch the cubs in case her son couldn't...She thought it is so fun to be a grandmother.

Opera Ghost
July 15th, 2005, 02:50 PM
karifu yawed also and went over to kago
"good morning ,how are you"

Simba22
July 15th, 2005, 02:51 PM
karifu walks up
"hey scout how are you"she smiles

Scout smiles and licks her on the cheek. "I'm doing just great how are you" He says cheerfully" He walks over to his dad. "Hey good morning pop" Scout stretches. Ballard walks in............ "Morning ya'll" She says in her high pitched cheerful tone.

Opera Ghost
July 15th, 2005, 02:53 PM
"im doing fine scout i had a long good sleep "she walks a little down priderock

Simba22
July 15th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Scout follows her to make sure she didn't get hurt. Ever since his little "Accident" at Pride Rock he wanted to keep an eye on his mom and dad wherever they went. "Come on Ballard let's go wander around with mom" Scout says.
"But I'd rather stay here and have.........." Scout drags her playfully to follow him mid sentence.

Opera Ghost
July 15th, 2005, 02:58 PM
karifu looks behind
"hey guys you coming along too"she smiled and chuckeld

Simba22
July 15th, 2005, 03:01 PM
"If you don't mind we'd just like to tag along" Scout says with a grin. Ballard follows behind Scout. "Yeah, you don't mind do you mom"? Scout and Ballard hope their mom doesn't mind as they follow her to Pride Rock.

Kago
July 15th, 2005, 03:01 PM
"I'm coming!" Kago said as he stretched and ran up to Karifu. "How's the morning for you?"

Riona followed the two without saying anything.

Opera Ghost
July 15th, 2005, 03:03 PM
"the more the merrier come on guys il'l race you to the tress"she laughs,and smiles

Simba22
July 15th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Scout and Ballard smile. They both just loved to race. Scout and Ballard took off in a run."Last to the trees is a rotten egg" Ballard shouted laughing.

Kago
July 15th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Kago took off running while Riona began to jog. Riona in her age wasn't healthy enough to run should she fall over and hurt herself. Kago on the other hand was capable of running fast.

Opera Ghost
July 15th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Karifu was in the lead laughing her head off
Wcome on guys Wahoo!!!No excuses!!!!!!

Simba22
July 15th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Scout and Ballard get to the trees a little after Karifu did. "Come on dad I know that you could run faster then that" Scout says with a laugh. "So Mom wnat ya wanna do today?"Ballard says in a enthusiastic voice.

Kago
July 15th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Kago tripped over a tree root while Riona passed him. Kago could only hope his speed could compensate for his time.

Opera Ghost
July 15th, 2005, 03:15 PM
"have fun as usual woot yay jumping thumping shout at something ,jumping thumping shout at something *she bursts out laughing just like i am myself*

Kago
July 15th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Kago had to stop to laugh as Riona caught up to the cubs.

Opera Ghost
July 15th, 2005, 03:19 PM
karifu nealy fall over laughing
"jumping thumping shout at something ,jumping thumping shout at something "she repeted over and over "yaya free"!!!!!

Simba22
July 15th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Ballard turns to Scout with a look on her face like she's trying to say "Is our mom going insane"? "Just play along with it" Scout and Ballard start jumping up and down laughing still not knowing what was going on with their mom.

Kago
July 15th, 2005, 03:23 PM
Kago walked up to Karifu laughing. "Are you alright, or are you just letting out some pent up energy?" Kago asked as Riona waited by the cubs.

Opera Ghost
July 15th, 2005, 03:34 PM
"im going insane,seriously though ,im ok,just a little excited"she runs ahead and laughs

Kago
July 15th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Kago and Riona look at each other, then at Karifu, back at each other, and shrug. They had no clue as to what was going on.

Opera Ghost
July 15th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Karifu:hey guys whats wrong *she splashes in a puddle of water*wahoo!!!!!

Simba22
July 15th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Scout and Ballard look at each other in confusion about the same time Kago and Riena do. Scout for one was excited that his mom was excited. ANd since she was excited that's almost guarenteed that she wanted to play. But, Scout wanted to be sure..... "Hey Karifu wanna play?" He says with a hint of joy in his voice.

Opera Ghost
July 15th, 2005, 03:50 PM
"of course,yay,wahoo,*she falls over*hahahahahaha i fell over.....
she looked at scout "what shall we play"still on the floor

Simba22
July 15th, 2005, 03:52 PM
"Since you're so hyper and full of energy you get to choose the game" Scout says with a smile. "I hope she chooses a game in which she can release some of that energy like Tag or something" Ballard whispers into Scout's ear.

Kago
July 15th, 2005, 03:54 PM
"Ummmm....How much pent up energy do you have in you?" Kago asked Karifu as he went to help her up. "Because if you have too much, you could hurt yourself."

Opera Ghost
July 15th, 2005, 03:56 PM
"im ok.....*she fall in a big hole,she rubbed around in it*i meant to do that,i was just making sure you didnt fall in or anything ,yeo it's defintlay a hole"

Kago
July 15th, 2005, 03:59 PM
"I'm beginning to think that I should take you home, my mom will watch the cubs." Kago said as he helped Karifu out of the hole. Rinoa smiled as she stood next to the cubs.

Opera Ghost
July 15th, 2005, 04:01 PM
"ok fine take me home,i was only checking if it was a hole"she looked at kago
she starting cleaning herself "Are you gonna take me home"?

Kago
July 15th, 2005, 04:02 PM
"It's not that, you're unusually hyper this morning, you could pull a muscle or hurt yourself in this condition." Kago said as he tried to convince Karifu that she's too hyper.

Opera Ghost
July 15th, 2005, 04:04 PM
"ok il'l go home,i'm not that hyper,"she walks towards home,"i only want some fun,i dont think i will hurt myself"

Kago
July 15th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Kago rolled his eyes as he followed Karifu into the den and lied down next to her. "Man you're hyper." Kago said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Riona was playing with the cubs outside of the den. "So what do you want to do next?" Riona asked as she got up.

Simba22
July 15th, 2005, 04:11 PM
"Well we really wanted to play Tag but we don't want you to get hurt so you can just watch over us if you want" Scout says with a hint of concern in his voice. Ballard nods in agreement.

Kago
July 15th, 2005, 04:15 PM
Riona sat down by a tree and watched the cubs play tag. "Be careful." Riona said as she watched the cubs.
Back inside the cave, Kago was snuggling with Karifu in a corner.

Simba22
July 15th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Scout and Ballard were talking about who was going to be it."There's only one way to settle this Rocks, Paper, Scissors. Best 2 out of 3. Loser has to be it" Scout says. " Okay" Ballard says with a look of confidence on her face. The first round Scout wins when he cam up Scissors and Ballard was paper. And the second match Ballard won when she was Rock and Scout was scissors. And the third round Scout win when he chose rock and Ballard was Scissors. "That means you're it Ballard, I bet you can't catch me" Scout laughs as he runs off. He sticks his tongue out at Ballard. Ballard chases after him. Scout was really fast. Ballard tried to catch him as Scout was zigzagging through trees and running this way and that. She finally playfully pounces on him, tagging him in the process. "Tag, you're it Scout" She laughs. Scout chases after her "I'm gonna get you back for that" Scout says in a playful tone.

Kago
July 15th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Rinoa just laughed as she watched the cubs running around, playing tag.
Kago was kissing Karifu inside the den. "I love you." Kago told Karifu as he kept kissing her.

Opera Ghost
July 15th, 2005, 04:32 PM
karifu was kissing kago back"i love you too"she cuddled with him

Kago
July 15th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Kago was enjoying being around Karifu while his mother watched the cubs. "Is all of that energy gone?" Kago asked Karifu.

Opera Ghost
July 15th, 2005, 04:36 PM
"yeah i feel really calm now,i dont really be hyper"

Kago
July 15th, 2005, 04:37 PM
"Good, I don't think you realize how hyper you were." Kago said as he looked at Karifu with his eye glistening.

Simba22
July 15th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Scout and Ballard chased each other all around the cave. They both play Tag for a while . "Hey I got an idea Scout, wanna wrestle"?Ballard says hoping that Scout will say yes. If there was one thing that Ballard really loved to do it was wrestle with her best friend Scout. "You know I would never turn down wrestling with you".Scout says. Ballard playfully tackles Scout down they roll around. Ballard pins Scout's arms down. "I pinned ya Scout" Ballard says feeling proud of herself.
Then they both decide to go inside and see how their mom and dad are doing. Scout jumps onto his dad's back and playfully tugs his ear. "What's up Pop? Mom Ok now?" Scout says.

Kago
July 15th, 2005, 04:48 PM
"She's feeling better. I don't know why she was so hyper though." Kago said as he looked at Karifu in the corner of the den.

Opera Ghost
July 15th, 2005, 08:09 PM
karifu soon had a nap,she was worn out by all the hyperness,she started to have a nice dream

Lion King Stu
July 15th, 2005, 11:44 PM
"Nope... bit to cool and eery for me I think. I wonder who else comes here apart from us and the hyenas..." Katai pauses for a moment, "...let's hope we don't run into anything like that."

"Wouldn't really worry about it" Twilight replied "Like I said mostly everything that did live here ran off a while back; maybe the odd hyena still there still but I doubt they would trouble the both of us if they knew what was actually good for them" he said glancing about the graveyard once again.

King Simba
July 15th, 2005, 11:45 PM
"Well if there's only the odd one then it shouldn't be much of a problem... no way can a lone hyena take on two adult male lions." Katai grins and looks around once again.

Simba22
July 16th, 2005, 02:33 AM
Scout and his parents were asleep. The only person who couldn't sleep was Ballard. She had way too much energy still to sleep. "Pssst Scout you awake? Ballard Whispered. "Psst Scout..." She whispered louder. Finally she walks over and gently shakes him to get him up but Scout is so dead tired that he doesn't even move. Finally the adventuring Ballard just decides to take a little walk all by herself she'd be back in a few hours. Hours pass and morning comes. Scout wakes up with a yawn...."Morning, Ballard oh Ballard's gone" Scout lays his head back down. A moment later he finally realises what he just said..... "Ballard's gone"? He yells worriedly. In a moments time he wakes up his parents. "Ballard went off to explore all by herself I have no idea where she is, we have to find her" He says obviously really, really, worried about his friend.

Mizani
July 16th, 2005, 02:57 AM
Subira opened her eyes.
She hadn't slept in the cave last night, as she had gone for a stroll and had fallen asleep.

She stretched her lean limbs, designed fro hunting, as her mother used to say.

She noticed Ballard bounding in the direction of the Elephant Graveyard.

She strided over to her.

"Whats up Kid?"

Simba22
July 16th, 2005, 03:01 AM
"Hey, I'm gonna go exploring uhhhhhhh........ what did you say your name was" Ballard asks curiously. "I'm just going to have a little fun"Ballard says with a laugh. Meanwhile Ballard and Subria can hear Scout's worried cries of her name,

Opera Ghost
July 16th, 2005, 06:23 AM
Karifu woke up and went over to Subria and scout
"hey what you doing"?

Simba22
July 16th, 2005, 09:41 AM
"Well I'm trying to find Ballard, she ran off while I was asleep" Scout said obviously worried still. He notices Subira. Hey maybe she could help out. "Hey Subira have you seen another cub run by here" Scout said hoping she had.

Opera Ghost
July 16th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Karifu stopped,she heard a noise ,she looked in the bushes and she saw a cub,younger thanscout,which was abandoned,her name was Kiki ,with Kago's permission Karifu was willing to adopt the cub

Simba22
July 16th, 2005, 09:34 PM
Scout saw this cub and being the very frindly cub that he was he decided to introduce himself. "Hi my name's Scout" Scout says in a cheerful voice. Ballard walks up. "Hey Scout what's going on? Just decided to go on a little adventure" Ballard says. " You nearly scared me half to death Ballard you're going to get yourself hurt" Scout warned. He turns back to the new cub. "Oh, and this is my best friend Ballard" Scout says.

Opera Ghost
July 16th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Kiki steps back shy and afraid
karifu say in a soothing voice"it's ok Kiki there will be your brother and sister,go on pla with them
kiki went up to scout and smiled

Simba22
July 16th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Scout smiled back at the new cub. "So what do you like to play? Me and my sister play a lot of games. It's ok I can teach you the games we play if ya want." Scout says to Kiki. Finally instead of one sister Scout had two. He was so happy that he was going to have another sister. But now I guess that meant Kago would have to worry about 3 kids wandering off.

Opera Ghost
July 16th, 2005, 09:49 PM
Kiki:i like to play lots of stuff,like tag,hide and seek,racing,wrestling ,i love to swim too

Simba22
July 16th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Kiki:i like to play lots of stuff,like tag,hide and seek,racing,wrestling ,i love to swim too

Scout and Ballard gasp in amazement and turn to each other in amazement. And then turn back to Kiki and smile. " That is so cool me and Ballard love to play that stuff too, you are going to fit in with me and Ballard in no time at all." Scout says with a grin. "Welcome to the family Kiki" Ballard says with an identical grin. "Well since you love all those games how about we play a game of Hide and Seek? Scout says.

[BTW Shenzi.... Nice character but I think you should of waited for KS'S approval. if you haven't gotten it all ready before RPing as her.

Mizani
July 17th, 2005, 04:57 AM
Subira walked over to the new edition of the group.

"Do you like hunting Kid?" She asked, using her cub voice that was soft and some-what reasurring. She loved talking to cubs, especially ones Kiki's age.

Titus
July 17th, 2005, 05:04 AM
Titus walks next to Subira wanting to get know the new kid " who's the kid?"

Mizani
July 17th, 2005, 05:08 AM
Subira turned to face Titus.
"This is Kiki" She told him.

csyria
July 17th, 2005, 07:26 AM
Kotanu comes back around after having to step away for a while to take care of some things that had been a problem.

"Hey guys! What'd I miss?"

Mizani
July 17th, 2005, 07:28 AM
Subira turned around yet again, wondering where are her friends had been popping up from.

"Well Karifu found a mate called Kago, Scout met up with his old friend Ballard, and Karifu has adopted little Kiki here" She said, smiling at Kiki.

csyria
July 17th, 2005, 07:32 AM
"I missed a lot. But, at least I got some things taken care of and I put my behind in the past, err, past behind me. Great news y'all, and hey there Kiki"

There is a large smile on Kotanu's face at this point.

((OOC: Was that funny to anyone else or am I just too sleep deprived to care?))

Mizani
July 17th, 2005, 07:35 AM
((ooc: I don't think your behind would like to go to the past;):lol:))
"Where ya been anyway?" Subira asked her friend.

csyria
July 17th, 2005, 08:01 AM
"Err, well, I was talking care of a few problems that were haunting me. I'd rather not talk about it, but I will say that I didn't kill anyone or anything. It possible you might have thought that."

((Really, it was because my laptop was drying after taking a fishtank water bath))

Mizani
July 17th, 2005, 08:03 AM
"Why on earth would we think that?" Subira smirked, circling Kotanu.

After completing her circle, and satisfied that her friend was not harmed, she sat back down again waiting for his answer.

csyria
July 17th, 2005, 08:18 AM
"Well, I may not be remembering correctly, but I remember Scout being upset at the hyenas, and wanting to "take care" of them. I just wanted to make it clear I wasn't doing anything dishonorable.l"

Mizani
July 17th, 2005, 08:29 AM
"Well I wouldn't think that of you" Subira smiled, though wondering what the others thought.

Simba22
July 17th, 2005, 09:47 AM
Scout hears a very familiar voice. He runs up to Kotanu and tackles him down playfully in greeting."Hey Kotanu long time no see what you been up too pal".Scout said happily. Happy to see another one of his friends it seems like he'd been gone forever.

Mizani
July 17th, 2005, 09:52 AM
"He was taking care of a few 'problems'" Subira explained, saving Kotanu the trouble of saying it again.

Simba22
July 17th, 2005, 10:01 AM
Scout looked concerned at Kotanu. He hoped he had his problems sorted out. "Well I am so glad that you're back Kotanu" Scout said obviously feeling a little bad for Kotanu.

Opera Ghost
July 17th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Karifu walked up to Kotuna "hi long time no speak or see,how you doing"?

Simba22
July 17th, 2005, 10:13 AM
Scout smiles as he sees Kiki walking up right beside Karifu. "Hey Kiki wanna wrestle" Scout says with interest in his voice.

Opera Ghost
July 17th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Kiki:sure
she said with a smile
"i love playing wrestling"
Karifu watched the cubs ,she smiled at them

Simba22
July 17th, 2005, 10:19 AM
"Me too I'm sure we're going to make perfect siblings now that Karifu adopted you." Scout says happily. "Think fast" Scout says and he playfully tackles her to the ground.

Opera Ghost
July 17th, 2005, 10:22 AM
"grrrr *she said playfully*she easily tackles him to the ground
"pinned you"she said with a grin

Simba22
July 17th, 2005, 10:25 AM
Scout was amazed a cub who was younger and smaller then Scout had just pinned him to the ground."You got lucky" Scout says defensively obviously trying to hide the fact that, that was the hardest he's ever tried to wrestle someone."How about a rematch"? Scout says hoping she'll say yes.

Mizani
July 17th, 2005, 10:25 AM
"I love cubs" Subira grinned, sitting next to Karifu.

"Do you think I could baby-sit Kiki sometime?" She offered.

Opera Ghost
July 17th, 2005, 10:26 AM
"er sure anything you want Scout,your really nice Scout,i hope we are friends"she said smiling

Opera Ghost
July 17th, 2005, 10:26 AM
"I love cubs" Subira grinned, sitting next to Karifu.

"Do you think I could baby-sit Kiki sometime?" She offered.
"yeah sure,whenever you want"karifu said with a smile

Mizani
July 17th, 2005, 10:28 AM
"Thanks" She smilled.

"I used to love baby-sitting the cubs back in my old Pride" Subira said, the memories sending a broad grin on her face.

"Especially the ones Kiki's age"

Simba22
July 17th, 2005, 10:29 AM
"er sure anything you want Scout,your really nice Scout,i hope we are friends"she said smiling

{Who's this talking in the RP? I'm guesing it's Kiki right?]

Scout is shocked. "We're more then friends remember? My mom adopted you and now you're my second sister silly." Scout laughed.
He blushed a little as Kiki called him really nice.

Opera Ghost
July 17th, 2005, 10:35 AM
(yeah Kiki :cheese: )
"im so glad we are brother and sister,i never had a sibling before,anyway lets play "
__________________________________________________ ___________
Karifu:yeah ,i love looking after cubs too"

Simba22
July 17th, 2005, 10:40 AM
"I'm all for that idea" Says Scout He playfully tackles her down and this finally pins her arms down."I pinned ya" Scout says with a grin. "Hey I got an idea." Scout says Helping her up. "Let's all go swimming we could all play in the water." Scout says.

Opera Ghost
July 17th, 2005, 10:42 AM
"yeah i would so love to go swimming,race you there"!!

Simba22
July 17th, 2005, 10:44 AM
"Ok but I'll beat ya there" Scout says with a cocky grin, But before he knew it Kiki had taken the lead and was running toward the watering hole laughing. "Hey no fair I wasn't ready" Scout called playfully after her. As he races off to catch up with her.

Opera Ghost
July 17th, 2005, 10:45 AM
she jumps in to the water
"sorry i didnt give you enough time to get ready"she looks on said

Simba22
July 17th, 2005, 10:47 AM
"It's ok" He says with a smile "By the way you might want to dry yourself off." Scout says with a grin.

Opera Ghost
July 17th, 2005, 10:49 AM
"yeah ,i might learn to hunt later,wanna come with me and mom"

Simba22
July 17th, 2005, 10:51 AM
" Don't ya want to play first" Scout says as he playfully dives into the water getting Kiki wet in the process. Scout laughs.

Opera Ghost
July 17th, 2005, 10:53 AM
Kiki laughs along
"yeah lets play,so Scout you like it here?"

Simba22
July 17th, 2005, 10:56 AM
"Yeah it's a lot of fun" Scout says as he playfullu starts splashing Kiki. "You're really gonna love staying here, you know Kiki I kinda know how yelt with your parents. My parents were killed by hyenas when I was just a little bit younger then you. But they adopted me and now I really, love staying here it's a lot of fun" He says as he continues to playfully splash Kiki.

Opera Ghost
July 17th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Kiki:mine got killed,don't know who did it though*she starts to cry*

Simba22
July 17th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Scout puts a consoling paw on her and helps her out of the water. He feels real sad for Kiki. Kiki seemed like too nice of a kid to ever have such a tragedy happen to her. Scout gives her a hug. "It's okay We're here for you now" Scout says softly. Hoping his soft voice and words will help her feel better.

Opera Ghost
July 17th, 2005, 11:04 AM
"Thanks Scout"she said cheering up,"what shall we do now"?she smiled ar Scout

Mizani
July 17th, 2005, 11:06 AM

Karifu:yeah ,i love looking after cubs too"
"So I see" Subira smirked.

"You ever had any cubs of your own?" She asked, curious to know.

Simba22
July 17th, 2005, 11:06 AM
Scout smiles proud of himself that he made this cub feel better. He gives his new sister a kiss on the cheek. "Anything that you wanna do Kiki, I'm gonna let you choose the game"Scout says.

Kago
July 17th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Kago had awoken, stretched, and walked out of the den. "Good morning, everybody." Kago said as he yawned a bit. It was a clear day, not much different from others. Riona was lounging under a tree as usual. Kago walked up to Karifu and kissed her good morning.

Simba22
July 17th, 2005, 07:00 PM
"That's your new dad" Scout says happily to Kiki. He runs up and playfully tackles his dad in greeting. "Hey Dad" Scout says excitedly.

Opera Ghost
July 17th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Kiki went up to him shyly
"hi im kiki"standing behind Scout

Simba22
July 17th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Ballard walks up and sees Kiki. "Hey what's up Kiki" Ballard says in mid yawn. "You guys ready to play"? She says stretching. "Hold on just a couple minutes Ballard". Scout tells her.

Kago
July 17th, 2005, 07:26 PM
"Hello, Kiki, you must be our new daughter. Have you seen our den?" Kago asked Kiki as he motioned towards the den.

Simba22
July 17th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Scout motions Kiki over and Scout shows her around the den. "Over there is where we sleep. You can sleep next to Ballard and me if ya want" Scout explains to Kiki. "SO now is everyone ready to play" Ballard says impatiently.

Kago
July 17th, 2005, 07:41 PM
"You can play now, what do you want to do?" Kago asked as he let Scout and the cubs climb on his back. "Wanna go for a swim?" The weather was perfect for a swim in the water hole.

Simba22
July 17th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Scout Kiki and Ballard all get on to Kano's back. "Sure, it's a perfect day to go swimming" "I'm always in the mood for a splash fight, what about you Kiki"? Ballard asks curiously.

Kago
July 17th, 2005, 09:04 PM
Kago stopped at the water hole, let the cubs dismount, and jumped in. "The water's great! Come on in!" Kago called from the middle of the water hole.

Simba22
July 17th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Scout dived into the water getting ballard wet in the process who was standing by the water's edge. "Ahhhhhhh that's it Scout I'm gonna pay you back for that." Ballard shouted playfully. She backs up a few spaces and runs and dives into the water playfully tackling into the water in the process she leaps on Scout and playfully dunks his head underwater. "Come on in the water's great" Ballard shouted to Kiki.

Opera Ghost
July 17th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Kiki:look down below *she cried as she dived in the water
Karifu:be careful Kiki.............KIKI!!!!!
kiki: oops sorry mom
Kiki had absoultly soaked Karifu
Karifu:its okay kiki just try and be more careful next time you wish to cause a land slide

Kago
July 17th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Kago laughed from the other end of the water hole. "Calm down, they'll be fine. Get in!" Kago said as he splashed Karifu with a large amount of water.

Simba22
July 17th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Kiki:look down below *she cried as she dived in the water
Karifu:be careful Kiki.............KIKI!!!!!
kiki: oops sorry mom
Kiki had absoultly soaked Karifu
Karifu:its okay kiki just try and be more careful next time you wish to cause a land slide

"Isn't this great 3 bestest best friends swimming around having a good Ti........" Ballard gets cut off mid sentence as Scout swam under her and playfully flipped her into the water. Scout laughed. Ballard surfaces and playfully jumps onto Scout's back knocking him back underwater. Getting Kiki even wetter in the process.

Nela
July 17th, 2005, 10:14 PM
Hello... Can I join? What's going on?

King Simba
July 17th, 2005, 11:08 PM
(Sure thing. If you're wanting to join, make sure you post info of your character(s) here (http://leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2430&perpage=15&pagenumber=1). ;))

Nela
July 18th, 2005, 01:42 AM
Cool, Thanks :) My character's name is Nela. She is a fiestly young lioness in Simba's Pride and a valued member of the hunting team. She's sweet, savvy and sassy, to use a few words. ;p She is also very attractive and is still "up for grabs", so if a male here wants to roleplay her mate that would be cool. I'll try to get a picture up soon of her so everyone can see what she looks like.

Mizani
July 18th, 2005, 06:52 AM
(Sure thing. If you're wanting to join, make sure you post info of your character(s) here (http://leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2430&perpage=15&pagenumber=1). ;))
((ooc: sounds like a cool char, but you have to post this in the Character section. The link is in King Simba's post, above))
Subira laughed and joined in the fun.
She ran in, and entered the water with out so much as a splash.

The cool aqua- marine water surrounded her as she dived under. She pulled her head up for air, to see if Kotanu and Titus were coming in.

"Come on you two" She smirked, splashing them with water.

"Or will I have to drag you to snails in myself?"

Simba22
July 18th, 2005, 10:02 AM
The cubs are all laughing and playing in the water Scout swims oves to Subira. "Hey Subira enjoying the cool water today" Scout says but in mid sentence gets a splash of water directed at him. "Excuse me one second Subira." Scout says. he swims over to the other cubs and [layfully leaped on Ballard knocking her underwater and then playfully dunks her in." Come on Kiki join in on the fun whenever you want it's a whole lot more fun with 3 people. He notices Kotanu and Titus taking their time to get into the water. Scout swims over to Subira. "I guess you were a bit too fast for the old fogies". Scout whispers to Subira with a chuckle.

Mizani
July 18th, 2005, 10:24 AM
"Hey!, their the same age as me remember" Subira smirked, in joke disbelief.

She splashed Scout full on in the face with some water, which he obviously didn't expect.

Simba22
July 18th, 2005, 10:33 AM
"Hey!, their the same age as me remember" Subira smirked, in joke disbelief.

She splashed Scout full on in the face with some water, which he obviously didn't expect.

Scout fell back in surprise."Let me clarify what I was saying they are "acting" like a bunch of old fogies. Of course your the exception You're more like one of the cubs" Scout says. As he splashes her back.

Mizani
July 18th, 2005, 10:35 AM
"Could a cub hunt like I do?" She asked, smirking while dunking his head underneath after her question, and resufacing him.

Simba22
July 18th, 2005, 10:40 AM
Scout chokes as he accidently swallowed some water.Scout smirks evilly and then playfully tackles Subira into the water sending her under.

Mizani
July 18th, 2005, 11:01 AM
Though clearly shocked by Scouts tackle, Subira fliped in the water and swam upwards, waiting for Scout to surface so she could have revenge.