PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Kago
July 11th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Kago smiled back as he kept swimming.

Opera Ghost
July 11th, 2005, 08:36 PM
she went to the top of the water and swam on her back

Kago
July 11th, 2005, 08:38 PM
Kago noticed the sky was turning dark and cloudy. "Karifu we should retreat to your place, big storm is coming."

Lion King Stu
July 11th, 2005, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
"You guys know more of this place so is there any other places which will be worth a visit?" Katai looks around at the surroundings curiously.

"Yeah theres alot of places...depends if you want fun or explore really" Twilight said glancing at Katai before looking about the grasslands surrounding the waterhole.
"Can do anything...walk about...could even go to the Elephant graveyard of something if that really sorta takes ya fancy" he said looking back at Katai "Its up to you though".

Opera Ghost
July 11th, 2005, 08:39 PM
"ok lets go"

Kago
July 11th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Kago got out of the water hole shook off, and followed Karifu.

Opera Ghost
July 11th, 2005, 08:49 PM
she started the way to pride rock

Kago
July 11th, 2005, 08:50 PM
"Ummm...I'm not sure if this is too early in our relationship or not.," Kago said hesitantly. "but will you marry me?"

King Simba
July 11th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Yeah theres alot of places...depends if you want fun or explore really" Twilight said glancing at Katia before looking about the grasslands surrounding the waterhole.
"Can do anything...walk about...could even go to the Elephant graveyard of something if that really sorta takes ya fancy" he said looking back at Katai "Its up to you though".
(Typo error. Nothing too major, hehe. :bleen: )

"The elephant graveyard? Sounds interesting... which direction is it in?" Katai asks curiously to Twilight.

Opera Ghost
July 11th, 2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Kago
"Ummm...I'm not sure if this is too early in our relationship or not.," Kago said hesitantly. "but will you marry me?"
"yes of course i will" =D

Kago
July 11th, 2005, 08:57 PM
"Great I'll contact whever will perform the ceremony when I find the,." Kago said,

Lion King Stu
July 11th, 2005, 08:58 PM
(Typo error. Nothing too major, hehe. :bleen: )

"The elephant graveyard? Sounds interesting... which direction is it in?" Katai asks curiously to Twilight.
((Ok edited and sorted sorry bout that when ya type fast u put the wrong letter combo down))

"Over there" Twilight motioned with his head in the direction of east where the elephant graveyard was situated "Yeah intresting and meant to be sorta deserted...there used to be hyenas living there but well the kinda scarpered you could say" he said looking in the direction of the graveyard.

((Don't wanna sound rude Kago and Shenzi...but can ya try and make ya posts a little more detailed and longer plz...we sorta get complained about for replies like that. Also Lions don't get married...just thought I say ;)))

Opera Ghost
July 11th, 2005, 08:59 PM
"Great I'll contact whever will perform the ceremony when I find the,." Kago said,
"ok i cant wait"

Kago
July 11th, 2005, 09:01 PM
A rain drop hits. "Faster!" Kago said as he ran.

King Simba
July 11th, 2005, 09:01 PM
"Well the quicker we get there the better. I'm wanting to be back at the dens before sunset... I'm guessing the evening catch would've been caught then anyway." Katai stood up.

(Maybe you should refer back to LKS's posts. ;))

Opera Ghost
July 11th, 2005, 09:02 PM
she ran

Lion King Stu
July 11th, 2005, 09:05 PM

((Don't wanna sound rude Kago and Shenzi...but can ya try and make ya posts a little more detailed and longer plz...we sorta get complained about for replies like that. Also Lions don't get married...just thought I say ;)))
((Yeah please refer to this))

"If you really want to go there then sure" Twilight replied looking over at Shine "I don't know wheter or not its fully empty that place to be quite honest before we do go; if we have to fight you can take on hyenas and all that can't ya?" Twilight questioned looking back at Katai "Not saying it will happen or anything...just it might ya know" he said looking over at the direction of the Elephant Graveyard again.

King Simba
July 11th, 2005, 09:07 PM
((Yeah please refer to this))

"If you really want to go there then sure" Twilight replied looking over at Shine "I don't know wheter or not its fully empty that place to be quite honest before we do go; if we have to fight you can take on hyenas and all that can't ya?" Twilight questioned looking back at Katai "Not saying it will happen or anything...just it might ya know" he said looking over at the direction of the Elephant Graveyard again.
"Sure I can... I can take hyena's on anytime... I've had to defend myself a lot whilst on my travels." Katai smirks and pads up to Twilight.

Kago
July 11th, 2005, 09:09 PM
"Nice den, where do you sleep?" Kago asked

OOC: Ok, it's called off then sorry..

Opera Ghost
July 11th, 2005, 09:10 PM
"lets go home ,it is starting to rain bad,i dont wanna get wet"

Lion King Stu
July 11th, 2005, 09:11 PM
"Ok just wanted to know" Twilight smiled slightly as Katai padded up to him.
He glanced over at Shine and motioned with his head for her to join them "You want to come as well?" he questioned looking at her with a smile "I know your up for something like this" he laughed softly.
"Its a dusty, dirty and the place is full of bone...its sorta a lil playground really..just a little dangerous" he laughed "Well I nearly got killed there once but thats a long story" he smirked

King Simba
July 11th, 2005, 09:14 PM
"I'm always up for a little exploring..." Katai smirks, "Maybe we should get going anyway... I'm guessing Shine will be coming too?"

Lion King Stu
July 11th, 2005, 10:00 PM
"Yes knowing her she will come" Twilight smirked glancing back at Shine for a moment before looking back at Katai.
"Yeah its a little to eery for its own good when it gets dark trust me" he said looking back towards the graveyard.

King Simba
July 11th, 2005, 11:01 PM
"Well we're not really gonna be there when it's dark though are we?" Kati smirks and begins to pad off in the direction of the graveyard, "You coming then?"

Simba22
July 11th, 2005, 11:25 PM
[SOrry I missed it where am I right now in the story]

King Simba
July 11th, 2005, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
Ballard though of a way to get him up.

Ballard playfully pulls on his ear.

Ballard: Come on Scout get up.

Scout stretches and yawns accidently aiming some morning breath at Kago.
(There's your last post to refer back to. ;) It's on page 301 btw.)

Kago
July 11th, 2005, 11:39 PM
Kago woke up, tired, but awake as he made his way outside he looked for Ballard and Scout/ "Ballard! Scout!" Kago called no response. "I guess they're asleep."

Kago made his way to the water hole and basked under a tree hoping he could add a friend to his list which included: Scout, Ballard, and Karifu.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 12:10 AM
Scout and Ballard walk up.

Scout: Hey Kago.

Scout takes a look at Kago and immediately thinks something's the matter.

Scout: What's the matter Kago?

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 12:13 AM
"Ok, I'm just lounging around, how are you today, Scout?" Kago asked as he looked at Scout.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 12:29 AM
Scout: Oh, I'm doing great.

He jumps up on Kago's back and lies down on his back.

He takes another look at Kago's eyes.

Scout: Oh, I know what's bothering you the look that you have right now was the same look that I had when I didn't have any friends. That was the same look I had when I was longing for more friends. Not too worry Kago you know me and Ballard are your friends and between you and me Karifu is your "special" friend. Don't worry Kago you're still new here you're gonna make great friends. By the way I heard the great news of you staying Congratulations.

Ballard looks down looking kinda sad she didn't know if she would be excepted by the king yet or not.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 12:35 AM
"Thanks, little buddy." Kago said as his expression became happy.

Kago grabbed Scout and gave him a noggie.

Kago looked to Ballard. "Don't worry, he is very nice, I'm very sure you'll make it in."

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 12:51 AM
Scout laughs.

Scout: It's gonna be great having you around Kago.

He notices his friend walking off.

Scout: Uh, oh looks like Friend number 2 has a little bit of a problem I'll be back.

Scout hops off Kago and follows Ballard.

He cuts her off in the middle by dashing in front of her.

Ballard: Scout, get out of the way.

Scout: Not until you tell me what's up. You know Kago is about as much of a friend as you are it doesn't mean that I like him better then you or vice versa.

Ballard: It's not that.

Scout: Ohhhhh then please tell me what this is about.

Ballard: All of you are homes you have a home Kago has a home. Everyone has one except for me, The King isn't gonna like me Scout, I don't belong here.

Scout: DOn't belong here? I know you don't honestly believe that do ya? Of course you belong here. Look I promise that just like Kago you're gonna be living here too.

Ballard: You don't really know that for sure.

Scout: Of course I don't. But the thing is And Kago would tell you the same thing you just got to keep your head up and not worry about what could happen. Why think about what might happen bad? When the King could say yes? I know him trust me he is very, very, fair and very nice. Now come on I know you can smile.

Ballard: I don't think so.

Scout smiles.

Scout: I bet I could think of a way to make you smile.

Ballard: How?

Scout: This for example.

He playfully tackles her down and starts tickling her belly.

Ballard is laughing hysterically.

Scout: See, I told you. Now let's go back.

He runs back to Kago and jumps back onto his back.

Scout rolls his eyes at Ballard playfully who was just coming back.

Scout:[To Kago] Women!

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 02:15 AM
"Karifu's the only woman I know, I never met my mother or sister." Kago said as he looked down.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 02:21 AM
Scout looks sad with himself for even mentioning that.

Scout: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I'm so sorry I mentioned that. I was meaning Ballard. I didn't mean to upset you Kago.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 02:23 AM
"It's ok, I just wonder what she was like." Kago said as a smile returned to his face. "Wanna go for a swim?"

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 02:28 AM
Scout: Swimming is only one of my favorite things to do.

He jumps off Kago's back as if it was a diving board and dives into the water.

Scout: Cannon ball.

*splash*

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 02:30 AM
Kago dove in after Scout. "That's better." Kago said as he swam around.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 02:33 AM
Scout lies on his back and kicks with his back paws.

Scout: I think it's a beautiful day to go swimming it sure feels good to cool off.

Ballard sits in a corner licking her paw. She didn't like water too much.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 02:37 AM
"You bet!" Kago called from the other side of the water hole.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 02:40 AM
Scout swims over to Ballard.

Scout: Hey come on in the water's great.

Ballard: No thanks Scout you know how much I hate water.

Scout: Aww, come on look at how much fun we're having he dives underwater accidently splashing a lot of water on Kago.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 02:41 AM
Kago makes a wry smile and splashes Scout when he resurfaces.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 02:44 AM
Scout and Kago start having a splash fight.

Accidently Ballard gets some water on her.

Ballard: AHHHHHHHHH, [playfully] ALl right that's it Scout now you're asking for it.

She jumps into the water and playfully leaps onto Scout and then playfully dunks him underwater.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 02:46 AM
Kago laughs like crazy...

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 02:51 AM
Scout comes out of the water and his Mane is covering his eyes so much since it was wet that he looked like a sheepdog.

Kago and Ballard start laughing even more.

Scout shakes the mane out of his eyes backs up a few spaces with a mischeivios smile.

And then runs up and playfully tackles Kago into the water.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 02:52 AM
Kago was half expecting it, so when he resurfaced he snuck up behind Scout. "Boo."

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 02:54 AM
Scout being his normal scared self jumped at least five feet into the air and landed underwater again.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 02:56 AM
Kago laughed as a thunder cloud rolled in, which in it self was a bit odd, it was the dry season. "Scout, Ballard, we need to get to the den." Kago said as he looked at the sky.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 02:57 AM
Scout got out of the water and shook himself dry.

Scout jumps onto Koga's back and all 3 of them go back to the den.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 02:59 AM
"So what do you wanna do while the storm passes?" Kago asked Scout and Ballard as he lied down and looked out into the Pridelands from inside the den.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 03:02 AM
Scout and Ballard thought to themselves. They didn't really like when it was raining. Whenever they played they wanted to do it outide.

Scout: You come up with an idea Koga. I'm sure whatever it is we'll think it's great.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 03:04 AM
"Well, I can tell you about my journey to get here. That should be long enough to keep us occupied until the storm passes." Kago said as he looked at the cubs.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 03:17 AM
Scout and Ballard sit next to each other and look at Koga with smiles on their faces eager to hear about his travels.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 03:31 AM
"Well it started when I was old enough to fend for myself when I was a couple of years older than you two. I felt lonely so I decided to leave the area I was abandoned in and wandered for years, my pride was very far from here, I'd be dead before I made it there. Eventually I came to this river that I had to cross. I looked around and saw no other option, it was dead night so I jumped in, I must have bumped my head because I passed out as the river carried me to a jungle-like area near the outlands, that was when I was about King Simba's age when he took the throne. I was also scared, I had seen the outlands from a distance and decided to take a detour through the Prideland jungle. By then it was oh mid-afternoon I kept walking until it got dark, then I was in the grassy savannah area close to the water hole. By then I was dead tired, so I fell asleep, now keep in mind this was a few days ago. Then I got to the water hole and met Karifu and you guys.? Kago said as the storm began to subside, it was short, but his story held off until it ended.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 03:41 AM
Scout: Wow, you live a very interesting life.

Ballard: Yeah, and that's coming from someone's parents who were killed by Hyenas a few years back.

Scout angrily nudges Ballard in the side with his paw.

He slowly gets up and walks over to the entrance of the cave.

He obviously hated the fact that Ballard had to bring up his parents death.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 03:44 AM
Kago sighed, he could relate to the situation, he motioned for Ballard to stay as he went to Scout.

"I'm very sorry about your parents, I can relate in a way, I never met my parents. I miss them and wonder what they're like." Kago said as he tried to reassure Scout. "Death is a natrual part of life, sometimes people have to die to keep the world going. I'm sure your parents' death left you lonely, but they're with their parents, and they're always with you. Watching you, making sure you don't suffer the same fate."

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 04:00 AM
Scout looked at this lion in amazement.

Scout:[thinking to himself] Wow, he is so wise. How come I can't be that wise?

He smiles at Kago and hugs him around the paw for helping him feel better.

No other lion he ever met could make Scout feel ok about his parents dying. Sure he didn't love it or like it in any way but for the first time Scout could remember after what Kago said he wasn't feeling angry about it. All the rage he had a few days back he had against the hyenas, wanting to kill them all for what they did to him. That feeling he had was gone.

Scout: Thanks Kago you're the best, You know I may have known you for only about 2 days. But to me you're like the big brother I never had.

He hugs Kago again.

Never in his life had he felt close to anyone except his parents and Ballard as he felt with Kago.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 04:05 AM
"You're welcome." Kago said as he smiled and turned to Ballard. "Hey, Ballard, if the King allows you to stay and I'm sure he will. Karifu and I will care for you."

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 04:08 AM
Scout looks at Kago innocently.

Scout: I don't really have anyone to take care of me either. Do you think you and Karifu could take care of me too?

He realises that maybe he was asking for too big a favor he didn't want to inconveinance them.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 04:16 AM
"Sure, I'm sure she won't mind. I'm gonna make sure that the storm's over." Kago said as he went for the mouth of the cave. "stay here, you two."

Just as he got outside, Kago?s fur stood on end. ?Oh no.? Kago said as he was zapped by the last lightning strike in the storm. After the clouds went away, Kago was outside, not moving, eyes closed.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 04:21 AM
Scout: No please no anything but this.

He runs over to Kago.

Scout: Please, Kago please be ok.

He rests his head on Kago's fur and starts crying his little eyes out.

Scout: Why couldn't you have taken me instead? Why couldn't you have just killed me instead? Please, Kago be ok please for the love of god be ok.

He starts crying again.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 04:21 AM
Kago began to open his eyes. "Ugh...What...happened?" Kago asked weakly as he tried to get up.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 04:24 AM
Scout: You're alive? Oh my gosh you're alive. Oh thank goodness. I was so afraid I was gonna lost you to that bolt of Lightning that hit you. If you died I don't know what I'd do. Don't move I'm gonna get u some help.

Scout runs off screaming at the top of his lungs for help.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 04:25 AM
"Not the first time that happened, Scout." Kago said as he lied still.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 04:27 AM
Scout comes back about five minutes later with some lions who he'd gotten the attention of.

Scout: They're here to help you Kago.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 04:28 AM
"Th..anks..Scout." Kago said weakly as he looked at the lions. "Karifu's gonna go nuts when she sees me like this."

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 04:30 AM
Scout: I feel so responcible for this if it weren't for me and wanting to play in the stupid outside you wouldn't have gotten struck by lightning. I wish it was me that got struck and not you.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 04:32 AM
"Don't say that, I've been struck before, I've nearly died like this. If I go now at least I've lived a fufilling life. If this were you, then you probably wouldn't have lived and you're so young." Kago said as he tried to cheer Scout up. "And it teaches us not to go ouside until it's sunny as well as the how dangerous lighning can be."

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 04:35 AM
Scout couldn't bare to see one of his closest best friends look like this. Especially not when it's his fault.

He runs off crying.

Ballard: Don't worry Kago I'll talk to him.

{sorry, Kago but I'm headed off to bed. I'll do some more RPIng with you tomorrow. You are a great rper by the way}

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 04:38 AM
?Ok, tell him it?s not his fault,? Kago said as he tried to get up. ?tell him I was being stupid, I should have stayed inside and looked out.?

Mizani
July 12th, 2005, 06:29 AM
((ooc: you peeps have been busy:wow: ))
Subira wondered what to do. So much had happened in the last day and with her friends occupied, life was pretty boring.
She wondered where everyone was.
Well Scout would probably be with Ballard.
Karifu would be with Kago, and Titus and Kotanu were know where to be seen.

King Simba
July 12th, 2005, 06:58 AM
(I'll post a reply later after LKS replies. ;))

Mizani
July 12th, 2005, 07:04 AM
Subira walked into the Pridal cave, hoping ro get some shut-eye.

She noticed Kago lying on the floor.
"What happened to you" She said casually, slightly annoyed that the cave wasn't empty.

She noticed his fur was a little burnt.

"What did ya do, run into a fire?"

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 12:02 PM
Meanwhile Ballard was looking all over for Scout. She needed to find him bvefore he got himself into big, big, trouble.

Ballard: Scout? Scout? Where are you? Scout?

Scout was sitting on the ground crying.

Ballard: There you are Scout. Just what the heck did you think you were doing?

Scout: DId you see the way he looked Ballard it's all my fault that he looked like that. It's all my fault that he nearly got himself killed. Just like when my parents died.

Ballard: It wasn't your fault that they got killed by hyenas Scout.

Scout: But they were trying to save me.

Ballard: That doesn't make it your fault just goes to show that they love you and would do anything for you.

Scout: But if it weren't for me...............

Ballard:[cutting him off] If it weren't for you the accident still would have happened Kago told me to tell you that it wasn't your fault and he just did a stupid thing by walking outside. Now, right now Kago needs us to be strong for him.

Scout: Did you see the way he looked Ballard? I can't see him like that. I can't see my best friend on the verge of death.

Ballard: He's gonna be fine Scout. Now come on let's go back Scout he needs up.

Scout and Ballard walk to Pride rock. Scout goes into the cave that Mizani and Kago were in. He sits next to Kago and doesn't move at all. He just sits by his side still upset.

Scout: Pleae live buddy. I don't know what I'd do if you died.

Mizani
July 12th, 2005, 12:08 PM
((ooc: Um Mizani's my Lea name, not my RP name;)))

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Mizani
((ooc: Um Mizani's my Lea name, not my RP name;)))

[Sorry, my old brain doesn't seem to work when I first wake up.:cheese: }

Mizani
July 12th, 2005, 12:54 PM
((ooc: Its all right:D Just a note to every one, could it be possible to cut down on the RP'ing? When you people RP, you really RP!! I get lost and confused and it would make my life on Lea, alot easier. I'd be ever so greatful if you did=)))

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Karifu walks in and sees Scout.

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 02:46 PM
"karifu:hey whats up ??

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 02:56 PM
"Great news, I'm beginning to feel my tail again!" Kago called from his spot on the floor.

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 02:57 PM
karifu nuzzels him
"im so glad your ok"

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 02:58 PM
"So you heard, huh?" Kago asked.

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 02:59 PM
"yeah ,what was it like"

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 03:01 PM
"The electricity surged everywhere, man, I couldn't feel my internals for a while after that." Kago said. "You should also know that I said we would take in Scout and Ballard, they have no place to go and they hang around us for most of the day."

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 03:02 PM
"yeah ok,so what shall we do"

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 03:05 PM
"I didn't say I could feel my legs yet, so I can't get up." Kago said as he looked around.

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 03:07 PM
"ok il'l wait with you here"

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 03:08 PM
"You can lie down or play around with the cubs if you want." Kago said as his fur's color returned.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Scout is feeling so glad that Kago was okay now.

Scout: Sorry about what happened Kago. I should have been out there to protect you. But once again I screwed up just like what happened with my parents.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 03:12 PM
"You didn't mess anything up, I know how dangerous storms are, I should have been more careful, if you had gotten any closer you would have been zapped too. This provides us with a lesson, don't go out into a storm until you're sure it's safe or until the sun's out." Kago said as he tried to cheer Scout up.

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 03:14 PM
"yeah don't worry scout it wasnt your fault"

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Kago motioned for the cubs to come over to him and wrapped his arms around them and Karifu.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 03:15 PM
"You didn't mess anything up, I know how dangerous storms are, I should have been more careful, if you had gotten any closer you would have been zapped too. This provides us with a lesson, don't go out into a storm until you're sure it's safe or until the sun's out." Kago said as he tried to cheer Scout up.

"WHy did the lesson have to be taught in the way that it did? Wasn't there another way to teach that lesson besides you getting hurt?" Scout asked.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 03:19 PM
"Well, it could have struck a tree, started a wildfire, and send the whole Pridelands packing for another home for a while." Kago said.

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 03:25 PM
"yeah imagine that,*shudders at the thought*so glad it didnt happen"

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Scout never thought about that.

Scout: Well I'm sure glad that didn't happen also. I'm sure glad you're okay Kago. And thanks you two for taking care of me and Ballard if she gets accepted. It'd be just like me having parents again and then maybe have a sister too. Ballard that is.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 03:35 PM
"Sure." Kago said warmly. "Wouldn't want you to be without care."

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 03:37 PM
karifu"im gonna go and have a drink,and im gonna go hunt,want anything kago"?

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 03:39 PM
"I'm fine, just maybe a kiss." Kago said as he smiled.

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 03:48 PM
"alright,*kisses kago*scout you coming"?

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 03:49 PM
"Thanks. Oh, and don't mention his parents, it makes him sad, I'll tell you when they go to sleep." Kago whispered to Karifu.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Scout: Maybe another time Karifu. At a time like this I just wanna keep Kago company. Sorry I just feel kinda bad for what happened and I feel like I should make it up to him by staying here and making sure he's ok.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 03:55 PM
"Go ahead, if you want to I'll be fine, Scout." Kago said.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 03:59 PM
"Go ahead, if you want to I'll be fine, Scout." Kago said.

Scout: I know you will be. I just wanna be a little company for ya since no one wants to be alone.

He lies down next to him.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Kago smiled as he wrapped his arm around Scout. "You're a good cub, Scout, don't let anybody tell you otherwise."

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Scout smiled back at him.

Scout: You ain't so bad yourself.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 04:22 PM
By then the sun was beginning to set. It seemed Scout was getting tired after a long day, he had been awake longet than Kago who had just woken up a few minutes ago. "The sunset always looks so beautiful and it means dinner soon." Kago said to Scout. "And I can feel the rest of my body." Kago got up, he was back to normal.

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 04:24 PM
"hey glad your better"

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 04:26 PM
"So am I, now I can accompany you on the hunt." Kago said as he pointed to Scout. "He looks tired...Isn't Ballard with you?"

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 04:28 PM
"yay so glad you can come"

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 04:29 PM
"Where's Ballard?" Kago asked as he looked around.

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 04:29 PM
"i dont know maybe she is sleeping "

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 04:32 PM
"Well then wouldn't she be around Scout, he's in our corner of the cave." Kago said as he began pacing in circles. "I'm only a parent for 12 hours and I've already lost 50 percent of my cubs."

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Scout got up.

Scout: I'll go with you guys I remember where Ballard was going. She said something about going to this cool place......... uhhhhhhhhhh I think she said the Elephent Graveyard.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 04:46 PM
"Elephant graveyard....I've heard of..." Kago said when his eyes turned red. "She's in danger, we have to hurry, which way is it?"

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Scout points to a shadowy place far away from the pridelands.

Scout: SHe told me she was going there. I told her that it wasn't safe and that it's really dangerous. She called me a chicken and ran off. I should have gone after her.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 05:19 PM
"On my back, lets go!" Kago called as he rushed towards the elephant graveyard.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Scout jumps onto Kago's back.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 05:32 PM
As they got to the Elephant Graveyard, Kago saw Ballard who was wandering around. "Ballard, come here, it's VERY dangerous!" Kago called.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Ballard was jumping around on a skeletan of an Elephent.

Ballard: Awwww, come on it's fun.

The Skelation breaks and Ballard falls to the ground with a big "OFFFFFF"

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 05:36 PM
"This isn't part of the Pridelands, you could get hurt badly come back!" Kago called nervously.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Scout hides behind Kago in fear, after all this was the home to the same animal that killed his parents.

Scout:[scared] Listen to Kago Ballard. I don't like this place it's even scarier near the night time.

Ballard:[obviously not wanting to leave] Okay!

She walks slowly behind Kago and Scout. Scout takes a deep sigh of relief. He didn't want to stay at the Graveyard any longer then he had too. He was getting kinda tired.

Scout: Kago do you mind giving me a ride on your back? I'm kinda tired.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 05:45 PM
"Sure, hop on Scout." Kago said as he turned to Ballard. "This place is home to you-know-whats."

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Scout hopped up onto Kago's back and rests.

Ballard had no idea what Kago meant by you know what's.

He looks at Scout.

Ballard: Ohhhh, I am a brave cub I'm not afraid of Hyenas.

Scout lifts his head up sadly.

Ballard: OOPS!

She holds a paw to her mouth so she doesn't say that word again.

Scout puts his head back down still thinking about how those murderers killed his parents.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 05:51 PM
"It's ok, it's ok, we didn't see any, and besides your parents are watching you now, making sure none come close." Kago said reassuringly.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Scout smiled. He felt safe around Kago and Karifu. He knew around them he would never need to worry about those stupid dogs again.

Scout sighed happily.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 05:55 PM
"It's getting late, we should go to sleep." Kago said as the 3 of them got back into the den.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Scout sleeps on Kago's back and Ballard snuggles next to Kago.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Kago yawns and falls asleep...

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 06:27 PM
karifu snuggles up to kago and falls asleep

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Kago opens one eye, smiles, and goes back to sleep.

Ahh the whole group together.. Kago thought.

Lion King Stu
July 12th, 2005, 06:32 PM
((OK we said this last night...make your responses longer and more detailed I saw like 12+ four word replies...its pretty clear your not actually taking very much notice.))

"Well we're not really gonna be there when it's dark though are we?" Kati smirks and begins to pad off in the direction of the graveyard, "You coming then?"

"Well you never know Katai depends what we end up doing in the elephant graveyard" Twilight replied padding slowly after Katai "I doubt we will be but theres a possibility we may still be there when it does...theres no real decent exit to get out of that is another problem? he shrugged sitting down beside him.

King Simba
July 12th, 2005, 06:35 PM
(Agreed there LKS. Refer to our posts if you need any reference in to what to post. That goes for everyone. =))

"Well, if we fight alongside eachother then there shouldn't be any problem. We might no even have to fight anyway..." Katai begins to pad off in front of Twilight.

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Karifu thought is was great for the whole family together ,she had a warm fuzzy feeling inside her,she smiled to herself,she sighed,and looked at Kago,"i'm gonna go get a drink ,coming?",she gets up ready to go.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 06:36 PM
"Ok." Kago said as he gently put Scout next to Ballard as not to wake him.

Lion King Stu
July 12th, 2005, 06:38 PM
"Yeah I know but I've had alot of trouble in the graveyard in the past and like I said...nearly got killed there once" Twilight replied looking at the direction of the graveyard as they padded along "But yeah...I was a cub then...adult now" he smirked "Two adults at that...should have no problems if we get into any trouble".

King Simba
July 12th, 2005, 06:40 PM
"Hyena's think they're so smart don't they?" Katai growls a little as they pad along, "Heck, I've been attacked by them quite a few times."

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Karifu lead the way outside the cave,she suddenly stopped,she heard a strange noise,she ignores it and carried on

klowd
July 12th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Kopa who had been hunting something since he had lost his friends found his father and the others "Hi Dad!...I was laying with some of my friends and I have lost them" he said as he looked back. " So what were you doing?" he asked to them

Lion King Stu
July 12th, 2005, 06:43 PM
"Hyena's think they're so smart don't they?" Katai growls a little as they pad along, "Heck, I've been attacked by them quite a few times."

"Yeah suppose so" Twilight replied padding along "Like a
I said alot of them went away after Scar got dethroned...doesn't mean that they are all gone though" he said thinking for a brief moment.

King Simba
July 12th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Katai looks down as he sees Kopa, "...I'm guessing this cub belongs to you?" he looks at Twilight.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 06:45 PM
"Is everything ok?" Kago asked as he followed Karifu out of the cave.

Once they got to the water hole, Kago spoke up about Scout. "Please don't mention the word 'hyena' in front of Scout, his parents were killed by those evil things. He still feels sad about it after a few years. I use you-know-whats to not make him as upset."

Lion King Stu
July 12th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by klowd
Kopa who had been hunting something since he had lost his friends found his father and the others "Hi Dad!...I was laying with some of my friends and I have lost them" he said as he looked back. " So what were you doing?" he asked to them

"Hey Kopa" Twilight replied stopping and lay down on the ground looking at his son "I'm just going to show Katai here the Elephant Graveyard...hes new here...just thought I show him around the area.

"Katai this is my son Kopa...Kopa this is Katai" he smirked before looking back at Katai again "Yeah hes my son" he smile.

King Simba
July 12th, 2005, 06:48 PM
"Cute looking cub you have there... or would he rather be called handsome and cool?" Katai smirks before looking back down to Kopa, "Pleased to meet you Kopa." He smiles.

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 07:00 PM
"Is everything ok?" Kago asked as he followed Karifu out of the cave.

Once they got to the water hole, Kago spoke up about Scout. "Please don't mention the word 'hyena' in front of Scout, his parents were killed by those evil things. He still feels sad about it after a few years. I use you-know-whats to not make him as upset."

karifu:i thought i heard something,must just be me,and yeah i understand about Scout and hyenas,i used to be friends with some ,oh well lets go"

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Kago looked at Karifu as his jaw dropped. He couldn't understand how a lioness could befriend a hyena. "You were friends with a hyena? But how?" Kago asked uneasily as he thought about being around hyenas.

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 07:10 PM
"well my old freind forced me to be friends with them,i didnt really want to,i bet you hate me now right"she looked really upset

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 07:13 PM
"I'm just surprised...I've seen a human, it had a long, black mane styled so it's one big strand of hair, and she wore gold and had 2 odd looking metal things that made loud noises and killed other humans..." Kago said as he kissed Karifu. "we all have done or seen odd things, just because you were friends with a hyena doesn't mean I don't love you."

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 07:17 PM
"im go glad your not mad at me,you saw a human,i heard they were dangerous or something,was you suprised when you saw it,and when did you see it"?

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 07:21 PM
"I stayed low, I was scared some of them had shiny things that made a lot of noises in 3 seconds...The Shadow Guardians took care of them though. They were near the Cradle of Life, the one with a black mane came out and the others cheered...She must have saved us all." Kago replied as he looked to the North.

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 07:24 PM
"i'm getting kinda scared,anyway lets go swimming,i don't wanna sllep ,i'm too tired to sleep,....coming?I wish i could see a human"

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 07:26 PM
"Ok...Be careful with Ballard, I had to rescue her from the Elephant Graveyard...She wasn't in immediate danger, but if she had stayed longer..." Kago said as he jumped in the waterhole getting Karifu all wet.

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 07:28 PM
"hey!!!!im gonna go up that tree,be right back
she smiled then had a drink and leaped up a tree,she then shakes her fur and cleans herself

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Kago had a small feeling about what was going to happen next so he prepared to get soaked just in case. "Hey, I thought you wanted to swim!"

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 07:32 PM
"yeah il'l be down in a min,just having a quick think,be down in a ....*she jumps in the water,and makes a big splash,she then dives underwater

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 07:35 PM
While Kago was prepared fora soaking, he wasn't prepared for the big ripples and was shoved under without holding his breath. He eventually fainted, but passed by Karifu after fainting while on his way to the bottom.

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 07:39 PM
karifu dived under the water grabbed him on the scruff of the neck and took him to the surface,she put him down on the ground

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Kago was not breathing at the time due to the fluid in his lungs, he was motionless as well.

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 07:42 PM
karifu likced him,she was so worried,she didn't know what to do

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Kago still wasn't breathing. If he didn't breathe again with in the next 5 minutes he will die of suffocation and drowning. He was still limp and his head was in the same position.

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 08:29 PM
she started to cry she called out for help she didnt know what to do,she just licked kago again

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Kago had three minutes of air left until dying help better be on the way.

Lion King Stu
July 12th, 2005, 08:35 PM
"Cute looking cub you have there... or would he rather be called handsome and cool?" Katai smirks before looking back down to Kopa, "Pleased to meet you Kopa." He smiles.

"Yeah well takes it up after his mother" Twilight smirked and petted Kopa with his paw before looking up at Katai again and smiled.

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Kago had three minutes of air left until dying help better be on the way. karifu bent over kago and did mouth-mouth, CPR
she hoped for the best she was praying he would be ok

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 08:42 PM
Still nothing, just a drop of water fell out of Kago's mouth....At this rate Kago's death is close...He needs air badly...

King Simba
July 12th, 2005, 08:43 PM
"Yeah well takes it up after his mother" Twilight smirked and petted Kopa with his paw before looking up at Katai again and smiled.
"Hehe, cubs are cute. Too bad I haven't had chance to have any of my own yet." Katai grins, "The time should come though... hopefully." He looks away.

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 08:44 PM
she did it again,trying hard,wishing he would live,praying ,worry rushed into her mind,

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Luckily, a lot of water came out of Kago's lungs, he could breathe agin. "What happened?" Kago coughed slowly.

Opera Ghost
July 12th, 2005, 08:47 PM
"you drowed somehow,im so glad your ok"
she licked kago

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 08:51 PM
"So am I....We shoud get back to the cubs." Kago said as he coughed up the last bit of water from his lungs.

Lion King Stu
July 12th, 2005, 08:51 PM
"Hehe, cubs are cute. Too bad I haven't had chance to have any of my own yet." Katai grins, "The time should come though... hopefully." He looks away.

"Trust me Katai you will" he smirked smiling up at Katai giving him the once over with his eyes "Like i said earlier some of the lionesses were giving you the once over he smirked and laughed softly "Doubt you will have any trouble finding the one".

King Simba
July 12th, 2005, 08:52 PM
"Trust me Katai you will" he smirked smiling up at Katai giving him the once over with his eyes "Like i said earlier some of the lionesses were giving you the once over he smirked and laughed softly "Doubt you will have any trouble finding the one".
"Hehe... the lionesses seem to find me... um, what's the word..." He pauses, "...kinda handsome huh?"

Lion King Stu
July 12th, 2005, 08:58 PM
"Yeah well they usualy don't stare for no reason; but when theres a nice lion about they do like to look" Twilight smirked "Well your lucky looks like you will have your choice....gonna be fighting them off cause theres going to be so many" he smirked.

King Simba
July 12th, 2005, 08:59 PM
"Oh god... now that's made me not want to return back there..." Katai smirks, "Nah, I'm just kidding."

Lion King Stu
July 12th, 2005, 09:03 PM
"Don't worry ya self Katai its always a good thing" Twilight smiled "Afteral its your choice in the end who you fall in love with" he smiled "Unfortunatly you know my situation.....don't fall into something like that" he smirked.

King Simba
July 12th, 2005, 09:05 PM
"Heh, yeah... you and the king and all... I'm pretty interested in finding a mate here... just trying to choose the right one." Katai smirks.

Lion King Stu
July 12th, 2005, 09:10 PM
"You will" Twilight smiled "And yeah me, the king and Nala....not the best combination really but...well when you grow up with one another you know" he smiled "Wierd things can happen and well Kopa wouldn't be here right now" he smiled down at his son and petted him on his head with his paw.

King Simba
July 12th, 2005, 09:11 PM
"Maybe we should speed up anyways... it'll be dark before we even get there else." Katai smirks padding along a bit faster.

Lion King Stu
July 12th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Twilight picked Kopa up by the scruff with his teeth and placed him on his back "You can tag along to...just don't your mother where I took you ok" Twilight blinked at Kopa and smiled "Sound good" he smirked.

"Yeah lets hurry up" Twilight smiled and padded after Katai.

King Simba
July 12th, 2005, 09:16 PM
"Well you know the way there... so I shouldn't be leading." Katai slows down and waits for Twilight.

Lion King Stu
July 12th, 2005, 09:18 PM
"Yeah ok" Twilight smirked and padded a little faster a few steps ahead of Katai "Just follow me and I will lead ya there" he laughed softly "Lets go" he said continuing to pad towards the Elephant graveyard.

King Simba
July 12th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Katai continues to follow Twilight towards the Elephant Graveyard. He looks around at all the sights the Pridelands has to offer.

Lion King Stu
July 12th, 2005, 09:23 PM
As they padded closer to the Elephant graveyard the atmosphere got a little colder and a little creepy just like it alwas was.
"Well we are getting there" he smirked looking at Katai.
The dust blew against him.

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Kago was back in the den sleeping with Scout, Karifu, and Ballard. He didn't want to splash Kairfu for a while after tonight...

King Simba
July 12th, 2005, 09:25 PM
As they padded closer to the Elephant graveyard the atmosphere got a little colder and a little creepy just like it alwas was.
"Well we are getting there" he smirked looking at Katai.
The dust blew against him.
"I think I can sorta tell..." Katai looks around at the changed surroundings before looking back ahead of them.

Lion King Stu
July 12th, 2005, 09:29 PM
"Yeah not many come here anymore" Twilight replied continuing to pad along towards the graveyard.
As he reached the edge of the graveyard he stopped and turned around looking at Katai "Well this is the Elephant graveyard" he smirked "Eery huh" he laughed.

King Simba
July 12th, 2005, 09:31 PM
"Well considering it's meant to be a graveyard I'm not too surprised about it's eeryness." Katai smirks, "No wonder you cubs came to hang out here... it's the type of place I would've come to."

Lion King Stu
July 12th, 2005, 09:36 PM
"Well shame we aren't all cubs anymore" he smirked looking at Katai "Well some of us actually are" he laughed looking back at Kopa "Your still a cub" he smiled before looking back at Katai "Like I said before its sorta hard getting in and out of here....steep and rocky sides" he said shivering "Bad memories really that" before smirking.

King Simba
July 12th, 2005, 09:37 PM
"Yeah... not too much trouble with us adults..." Katai smirks, "At least we have longer legs and all."

Lion King Stu
July 12th, 2005, 09:42 PM
"Yeah not really as much hastle...but when ya a cub...you do get a hell of alot of exercise outta it I must say" Twilight smirked "Must be why I am like I am today" he smiled.

King Simba
July 12th, 2005, 09:46 PM
"Yeah... strong and all. Like I said when I was a cub I did live with my parents until they left me for some funny reason." Katai rolls his eyes, "I had no choice but to become a rogue."

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 09:47 PM
From inside the den, Kago yawned as he rolled over.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by klowd

Scout had woken up to the sound of Kopa somewhere.

He got up and slowly tiptoed out of the cave to find his friend Kopa.

He sounded pretty close.

Scout finally finds him.

Scout: Hey Kopa long time no see where were you?

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 09:51 PM
"Scout, don't wander off of Pride Rock." Kago said as he turned over and fell asleep.

Lion King Stu
July 12th, 2005, 09:52 PM
"Yeah... strong and all. Like I said when I was a cub I did live with my parents until they left me for some funny reason." Katai rolls his eyes, "I had no choice but to become a rogue."

"That sucks" Twilight replied and sighed slightly "Well ....I don't know what to say...think I said what I could say earlier" he said looking at Katai.

King Simba
July 12th, 2005, 09:53 PM
"That sucks" Twilight replied and sighed slightly "Well ....I don't know what to say...think I said what I could say earlier" he said looking at Katai.
"Well if my parents are still alive and are trying to find me, let them keep trying. I somehow doubt that though." Katai sighs.

Simba22
July 12th, 2005, 09:53 PM
"Scout, don't wander off of Pride Rock." Kago said as he turned over and fell asleep.

Scout: DOn't worry I won't. Just wanted to see Kopa. I haven't seen him in a while. Are you ok?

Scout knew about the time he almost drowned.
[Now I know why people are all kinda upset about the whole losing your place rping thing. I leave my comp for 3 hours there's 6 new pages.]

Kago
July 12th, 2005, 09:57 PM
"I'm fine, you can see him, but stay safe." Kago said from his position on the floor next to Ballard and Kairfu who was tired after the incident at the water hole. "Got it?"

Kago
July 13th, 2005, 01:08 AM
By now Kago was awake and went to meet Scout's friend. "Hello, I'm Kago." Kago said.

Mizani
July 13th, 2005, 06:12 AM
Subira didn't hear Kago, for she had walked out of the cave, considering there was nothing of interest there.

"Hunting is a possiblty", she thought to herself and besides, she was getting hungry.

She steped out onto the savana, and spoted a juicy looking gazzelle.

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 10:23 AM
Scout had come back after meeting his friend Kopa.

Scout playfully tackles Kago down in greeting and jumps onto his back.

Scout: I'll introduce you to Kopa a little later Kago.

Ballard yawned.

Ballard: Hey Scout. Where were you?

Scout: Me? I was meeting this friend of mine Kopa. He's a cub just like you and me you're gonna like him.

Ballard: Well, I can't wait to meet him.

Mizani
July 13th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Subira lowered her head.
The focus on the hunt made her forget about her friends for a minute.

She inched her way closer, her breaths short, quick and silent.

Every muscle on her body tensed before she lunged herself at the Gazzelle.

Running along side the prey, she could hear its heart beating.
Its blood pumping.
Its breath slow and panting.

With a slight growl, Subira bounded forward to the animals throat.

Punctering its wind pipe in one fatal bite, the animal was dead before it even stopped moving.

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 12:33 PM
Scout saw this.

Scout: Wow, Subria that was incredible. You think I'm ever gonna be that good?

Mizani
July 13th, 2005, 12:36 PM
((ooc: I think its my best descriptive piece of writing for hunting so far:D))
Subira turned her head in supprise, not aware that anyone had been watching her.

"Yea, if ya train hard enough kid"

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 12:46 PM
((ooc: I think its my best descriptive piece of writing for hunting so far:D))
Subira turned her head in supprise, not aware that anyone had been watching her.

"Yea, if ya train hard enough kid"

Scout: Sorry if I scared you Subira. Didn't mean too. I've been working on Hunting like you said watch this.

Scout crouches low to the ground and sees the perfect prey a little baby Gazelle. He stalks him in the tall grass careful to not make a sound.

At the right moment he pounces on it Grabs the Gazelle's head in his teeth and with one swift movement snaps the neck of the Gazelle.

Scout stares happily at his kill.

Scout: So Subira how did I do?

Mizani
July 13th, 2005, 12:57 PM
"Good kid. You did good" Subira grinned.

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Scout is so proud of himself. And he looked at SUbria and could tell she was proud too.

Mizani
July 13th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Subira gazed proudly at Scout and his first kill.
She thought back and remembered her first kill, and how proud she was at that moment.

So had her sister.

Subira shook the thought from her mind, but her sister's death began to play itself over in her head.

It was horrible.

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Scout could tell she was worried. He walks up and nuzzles up against her paw.

Scout:[worried] What's wrong Subira?

Mizani
July 13th, 2005, 01:50 PM
Subira looked down at Scout.

"Nothings wrong" She said with a forced smile.

Opera Ghost
July 13th, 2005, 01:52 PM
karifu went over to scout
karifu :hey how ya doing?

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 01:53 PM
Subira looked down at Scout.

"Nothings wrong" She said with a forced smile.

Scout could tell something was wrong. How did he know? Because he knew that smile she had all too well. It was the same smile he had used when he was thinking about those hyenas killing his parents. It was the same smile he had used when he tried to make all of his friends think he wasn't worried about something even though he was.

Scout: You could tell me Subira. I'm your friend.

Mizani
July 13th, 2005, 01:55 PM
"Well..." Subira was hesitant.

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 01:57 PM
Scout: Look, Subira you were always there for me when I had my problems with my parents dying. I feel it's my job to be there for you.

He looks up at her with big pleading eyes.

Mizani
July 13th, 2005, 02:05 PM
((ooc: I gotta go to bed. We can resume this later perhaps. If you can't post and feel a bit bored Simba, you are always welcome to join the Northwind trails *hint* *hint*;)))

"Aw, not the puppy dog eyes!" Subira chuckled.

"I was thinking about my sister" Subira confessed.

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Scout had never heard about her sister. Scout had guessed that she died.

Scout: I am so sorry to hear about your sister.

He hugs Subira.

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
karifu went over to scout
karifu :hey how ya doing?

Scout: Oh, hey Karifu. What's going on?

Opera Ghost
July 13th, 2005, 02:10 PM
karifu:*shrugs*

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
karifu:*shrugs*

Scout: Anything I can do to make you feel better? Are you ok?

King Simba
July 13th, 2005, 02:35 PM
"Well if my parents are still alive and are trying to find me, let them keep trying. I somehow doubt that though." Katai sighs.

(Waiting for LKS's reply. :ayecapn: )

Opera Ghost
July 13th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout: Anything I can do to make you feel better? Are you ok?
she walks off
"just leave me along ok"!!!she look quite angry

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 02:50 PM
Scout wonders to himself what her problem was.

Scout: Did I do something wrong?

He follows Karifu not knowing what he did wrong.

Opera Ghost
July 13th, 2005, 02:52 PM
"leave me alone young timer,i don't you ,or Ballard or anybody"

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Scout just looks on sad and upset right now he felt like he could die.

Opera Ghost
July 13th, 2005, 03:16 PM
karifu turns around
"sorry i just .......*faints*

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Scout runs up.

Scout: Karifu oh my gosh are you okay? Helppppppp! Kago helllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppp.

Kago
July 13th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Kago had woken up by now. "Karifu, are you ok?" Kago asked as he looked at the lioness. "Karifu, wake up...Karifu!" Kago called as he tried to make the lioness wake up. "Scout, what happened?"

Opera Ghost
July 13th, 2005, 06:16 PM
she couldnt speak ,she couldnt move either

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Scout: She passed out. Anything I can to help out?

Ballard walks over and rubs her eyes with her paw.

She yawns.

Ballard: What's going on?

Kago
July 13th, 2005, 06:18 PM
"Karifu! Scout, get help!" Kago said in a worried tone as he began licking Karifu. "Wake up...please." Kago began to get teary-eyed.

Opera Ghost
July 13th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Karifu didn't answer ,she just lay there, cold as ice

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Scout didn't know who to run too, too get help so he just ran to the closest lion he could find.

Scout: [speaking real quick cause he was nervous about getting back in time] Lioness passed out. Ya gotta come and help quick follow me.

Kago
July 13th, 2005, 06:21 PM
"Karifu...why?" Kago said as he cried and snuggled with her motionless body.

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Scout comes back with help. He rests his head against Kago fighting back tears.

Kago
July 13th, 2005, 06:24 PM
"It's ok, Scout...Let it out now." Kago said crying.

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Scout couldn't bite his lip to stop himself from crying anymore.

Scout starts crying as well.

Scout goes over to Karifu.

Scout:[crying] Come on Karifu get up. You're not dead. You can't be dead. Please don't be dead.

Kago
July 13th, 2005, 06:28 PM
"Go find one of your friend's parents, maybe they're understanding enough to help us as well." Kago said to Scout.

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Friends parents? The only parent he could think of was Twilight Kopa's dad.

Scout:[to himself] That's it.

He runs off in search of Twilight.

Kago
July 13th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Kago, getting desperate attempts mouth-to-mouth on Karifu, if that doesn't work, he's ready for CPR, otherwise he's out of ideas.

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Scout:[talking fast in order to not waste any time] Twilight you gotta help. Lionness passed out by the watering hole. Follow me.

Kago
July 13th, 2005, 06:34 PM
By now Kago was crying his eyes out, he didn't want to lose Karifu, she's the only lioness he really loved in his life.

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Scout had come back.

Scout: How is she?

He looks at his face and realises it was a stupid question.

Kago
July 13th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Kago scooped up scout in his paws. "I'm afraid we're losing her." Kago said as he turned back to Karifu. "Please WAKE UP."

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Scout walked off sadly he wasn't going to be there when Karifu died. She meant too much to him for him to bare standing there watching her die.

Kago
July 13th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Kago had began to smack the ground near Karifu. "Please, please wake up!" He noticed she was not breathing.

"No!!! No...." Kago said as he went to lay with Scout. "I think she's gone."

Opera Ghost
July 13th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Karifu's heart stopped,she was so cold

Kago
July 13th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Looking to Karifu and back to scout. "She's gone..."

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Scout's face turns as pale as a ghost.

Scout: No, No, She can't be dead. I'm not gonna believe it. She can't be dead. She's alive. She can't be dead. You're a liar.

He runs off crying.

Kago
July 13th, 2005, 06:47 PM
"Scout! Come back! I'm upset too!" Kago shouted running after the cub.

Simba22
July 13th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Kago couldn't find him. Hours pass...... and Scout is nowhere to be seen.

Ballard runs in out of breath and scared.

Ballard:It's Scout...... he's at the top of Pride Rock I think he's gonna jump.

Kago
July 13th, 2005, 06:50 PM
"What? SCOUT DON'T DO IT! PLEASE WE DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU TOO!" Kago shouted as he ran to the tip of Pride Rock.