PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Lion King Stu
July 3rd, 2005, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"To be honest Shine I have no idea where he is" Twilight replied confused "If I know him properly then he is never to far away from these pridelands".
He rolled onto his back once again thinking of Shadow for a moment.
"I like to think hes ok...hes our friend afteral" he said looking back at Shine "He'll be back I know it....but when...I don't know...."he said trailing off sighing "Hope he does come back"

Originally posted by King Simba
"Who are you talking about?" Katai looks at Shine and Twilight with a puzzled look on his face.

Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Shadow" Twilight replied looking at Katai "He was a friend of ours when we were cubs" he said thinking back smiling slightly "Hes been gone for quite a while....he just went one day and sorta didn't come back...didn't even say bye or where he was going" he sighed.
"Well at least he didn't to me anyway" he said looking up once more "Hes a panthe....I mean a white eyed panther" Twilight said correcting himself in mid sentence.

((FOR KS AND SHADOW))

King Simba
July 3rd, 2005, 09:48 AM
"White eyed panther? I've never heard or seen one of those before." Katai smirks before floating on his back once again.

Lion King Stu
July 3rd, 2005, 09:51 AM
"Thats because hes the only one" Twilight replied thinking "And I have no idea where he is...just uped and left" he said looking at Katai.

King Simba
July 3rd, 2005, 09:55 AM
"Well, I guess he's pretty special then not to mention unique." Katai flips over onto his stomach and swims to the edge.

Lion King Stu
July 3rd, 2005, 09:58 AM
"That he is" Twilight replied continuing to float in the water.

King Simba
July 3rd, 2005, 09:59 AM
Katai pulls himself out of the water hole and shakes his fur and mane dry, "Enough swimming for one day I think."

Lion King Stu
July 3rd, 2005, 10:09 AM
"Yeah well I'm cooled down enough" Twilight replied looking up at the sky still floating in the water.
He rolled onto his front and slowly made his way to the side of the waterhole still dripping wet.
He shook himself but still remained a little wet with his mane sticking to his fur a little.

Mizani
July 3rd, 2005, 10:48 AM
Subira licked her paw, wondering what to do now.

She couldn't possiblely drag this kill all the way to Priderock. And she couldn't exactly leave it where it was. Subira deicided to eat her fill forst and then decide what to do.

Simba22
July 3rd, 2005, 04:36 PM
Scout comes back after introducing the new lion to the king. He walks over to Subira.

Scout: Now can you teach me how to do what you just did?

csyria
July 3rd, 2005, 06:06 PM
Kotanu went along with Scout and was very grateful for the kind introduction, and even more grateful for the welcoming.

"Can I tag along too?"

Simba22
July 3rd, 2005, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by csyria
Kotanu went along with Scout and was very grateful for the kind introduction, and even more grateful for the welcoming.

"Can I tag along too?"

Scout: Sure! I'd love to have another friend come with me.

Opera Ghost
July 3rd, 2005, 06:44 PM
karifu:hey yal'l whats going on ??

Mizani
July 4th, 2005, 01:15 AM
"Hey Karifu!" Subira grinned.

"Well Scout just introduced Kotanu to Simba, and I just caught this antelope"

Simba22
July 4th, 2005, 03:08 AM
Scout looks at Karifu.

Scout: And Subira was just about to teach me how to hunt right Subira?

Scout tries for the old puppy dog eyes routine.

Mizani
July 4th, 2005, 03:50 AM
((ooc: Sengalo?))

Simba22
July 4th, 2005, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by Mizani
((ooc: Sengalo?))

{ooc:Sorry, just a mess up on my part. You'll get used to it after knowing me for a little while.;)}

Mizani
July 4th, 2005, 04:29 AM
((ooc: Oh, Okay:lol:))

Originally posted by Simba22
Scout looks at Karifu.

Scout: And Subira was just about to teach me how to hunt right Subira?

Scout tries for the old puppy dog eyes routine.

"Don't you want something to eat first?" Subira grinned, knowing that Scout was hungry.

csyria
July 4th, 2005, 04:32 AM
Kotanu looks at them, hoping they understood what this look means.

(OOC: Thanks. But its not all about post count. A story for another year...)

Mizani
July 4th, 2005, 04:50 AM
"You want something to eat?" Subira asked Kotanu.

csyria
July 4th, 2005, 05:17 AM
"That would be nice" Kotanu said with a smile

Mizani
July 4th, 2005, 05:28 AM
"Help yourself then" Subira said standing up after eating her fill, so as to offer Kotanu her spot at the carcass.

Simba22
July 4th, 2005, 11:56 AM
Scout's stomach growls.

Scout: You guys don't mind sharing do ya?

Mizani
July 4th, 2005, 11:57 AM
"Nope, help yourself Kid" Subira said, grooming her paw.

Simba22
July 4th, 2005, 12:01 PM
Scout: Thanks Subira.

He smiles and then rushes over to the decaying carcass. He starts chowing down. Never had he had any food that tasted this good.

After he had his fill.

He lies down and belches.

Mizani
July 4th, 2005, 12:04 PM
((ooc: actually the meat is fresh;)))
"Excuse you" Subira laughed, nudging Scout playfully with her paw.

Simba22
July 4th, 2005, 12:06 PM
Scout blushes

Scout: Oops I forgot!

He laughs.

Mizani
July 4th, 2005, 12:09 PM
"I guess I'll have to teach you manners as well as hunting"

Simba22
July 4th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Scout laughs but in mid laugh he yawned.

Scout smiles.

Scout: Yeah, I guess so. My parents were too competitive to ever teach me manners.

He says lying his head down.

Mizani
July 4th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Subira would have said something, but her eyelids grew heavy and she fell asleep.

Simba22
July 4th, 2005, 12:21 PM
Scout looks up and sees Subira asleep. He chuckles and then lays his head back down.

Simba22
July 5th, 2005, 01:37 PM
Scout is so excited about learning how to hunt he couldn't sleep. He walks over to the sleeping Subira.

Scout: [whispering] Subira, Subira, pssttttt........ Subira you ready to teah me how to hunt now?

He playfully tugs on Subira's ear being careful not to hurt her.

Mizani
July 5th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Subira swatted at Scout and got up.

"Okay first of all, why are you waking me up from my nap. And two, must you pull on my ear"

Simba22
July 5th, 2005, 01:47 PM
Scout looks down ashamed of what he did.

Scout: Sorry, I was just so eager to learn how to hunt by the world's best hunter in the world.

He smiles innocently at Subira.

Mizani
July 5th, 2005, 01:57 PM
"Kissing up will get you know where Kid" She smirked, getting up on her paws.

Simba22
July 5th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Scout: Well, now that you're up can you teach me pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeee?

I promise I'll never bother you again for the rest of the day.

Katse
July 5th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Sengalo kept walking until he caught a good view of Priderock. He remembered when that was once his home, where he was to be born as a prince, but instead as a "criminal." What would've happened had it all been different? Would Sengalo have been the heir if his father hadn't died? Would his mother still be alive and spared from the wrath of the hyenas? Would she have even been queen if Sengalo was born when Scar was still alive? Would Sengalo even have grown up to be King? Sengalo realized that his life would've been so much different if Simba hadn't returned. He wouldn't have gone through the pain and hurt at all. He would've never even met those cheetahs. Sengalo became slightly angry. None of those horrible things would've happened to Sengalo if it wasn't for the King's return.((I sense friction...!XP)) "One of these days..." he said to himself with a grimace as he turned away from Priderock. He walked back the way he had come. He lifted his head slightly, catching the scent of blood. He strained his eyes to see Scout with a lioness in the distance. From the looks of it, they had been taking a nap after a meal, but the cub was awake now.

Simba22
July 5th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Scout had the feeling he was being watched.

Scout turns around and sees Sengalo staring at him.

Katse
July 5th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Seeing that the cub now knew of his presence, Sengalo kept his composure under an emotionless face. He bowed his head slightly as in some sort of greeting. Then, he turned and kept walking, eyeing the cub out of the corner of his eye. He had a feeling that Scout and the others weren't too fond of Sengalo. He got that a lot. Sengalo didn't like cubs that much, anyways.

Simba22
July 5th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Scout looked uncertain. He followed Sengalo. He wanted to ask him why it seemed like he was following him.

Katse
July 5th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Sengalo's ears twitched and swiveled back as he heard someone following him. From the sound of how light the foot steps were, it must've been a cub. Sengalo didn't bother to look back. He just kept on going, wondering as to how long he would be followed.

Avalon
July 5th, 2005, 03:56 PM
Shakou had laid down in the grass and feel asleep. His dreams went to his past his life at Pride Rock, before his exile those many many years ago the day when everything went wrong....

"Shakou NO!!" a female voice yell behind him, "please I beg you.. let him go.." the female voice pleads as tears run down her cheeks. "..it's too late my dear, to late for prayers and useless pity..." the black lion said and tighten his grip around the lions neck. "...just leave.." the male lion choaked, "get out of here... run while you still can..." the lion added with a gasp. "Did you think that would harm her did you.." Shakou said looking down at the lion with a sly grin. "...you are capable of it..." the male lion answered with gritted teeth. "... perhaps your right.." Shakou said and stepped back from the male lion, "I give you one last choice my dear.." Shakou said turning to the female, "...I can't.." the young lioness choaked not meeting the black lions gaze. "Fine...!" Shakou said with grimace, and in the next second he rammed right into the male lion flinging him over the cliff they all was standing on, "NO!!!.." the lioness yelled as the male managed to grab hold of the cliff wall and in the next second the black lion sunk his claws into the males paws, "Goodbye.." Shakou wispered and let go of the male and lion fell down into the canopy below them. The lionesses desperate yell echoed in Shakou's ears as he suddenly awoke.

Looking around at the savanna around him he realised that was all a dream. "I thought I had forgotten that day.." the black lion sighed to himself as he got up on his feet and conitued in the direction of pride rock...

Simba22
July 5th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Katse
Sengalo's ears twitched and swiveled back as he heard someone following him. From the sound of how light the foot steps were, it must've been a cub. Sengalo didn't bother to look back. He just kept on going, wondering as to how long he would be followed.

Scout walked up in front of Sengalo.

He looked him over.

Scout: I want to know something why does it feel like you're always following me? What did I ever do to you?

Katse
July 5th, 2005, 04:04 PM
((Coolio post, Avalon. Very interesting, indeed!))
Sengalo came to an abrupt stop when Scout cut him off. He lifted his head, tilting an eyebrow down at the cub. "How would I know, kid," he answered down to him, "how do I know it's not you who's following me?" He walked around Scout, looking onto the savannah. "Ofcourse, you haven't done anything to me," he said, not looking back at Scout, "but I don't think I'd like to stick around and find out if anything'll happen..." He now looked back at the cub, his calm and collected look on his face.

Simba22
July 5th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Scout: You mind if I hang out with you for a little? I guess I just feel kinda scared of you. I mean since a couple nights ago when I had that dream about you killing all my friends I guess I just thought you were kinda scary. Maybe if I hung out with you for a little. That is if you don't mind.

Katse
July 5th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Sengalo cocked an eyebrow again at the cub's answer. "You scared of me," he repeated, then shrugged, "eh, I get that a lot." He sighed. "Sure, kid.... but don't you think all your friends would be worried about you being with someone like me...? From what I can see, they don't have much of a liking for me, either."

Avalon
July 5th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Shakou walked through the long grass the dream still stained his mind. "I gave her a choice, and she accused me..." Shakou said with an angry voice looking to the ground. The black lions ears peerked as he heard voices ahead of him, peering through the grass the black lion could see two familiar ceatures Sengalo, and Scout the cub. Keeping low profile to not be seen the black lion overheard the conversation...

((Thank You Katse:cheese: ))

Simba22
July 5th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Sengalo cocked an eyebrow again at the cub's answer. "You scared of me," he repeated, then shrugged, "eh, I get that a lot." He sighed. "Sure, kid.... but don't you think all your friends would be worried about you being with someone like me...? From what I can see, they don't have much of a liking for me, either."

Scout waves off his friends.

Scout: Let them be worried then, I could care less. They may not have a liking for you. But me I don't really like you yet but I don't hate you either. It's just I was kinda uncertain about you. Why don't they like you? What have you done?

Katse
July 5th, 2005, 04:25 PM
"I guess I just give others that sort of vibe," he answered with another shrug. Sengalo's ears twitched, sensing another presence, but he didn't do anything about it. He sat in his spot.

Simba22
July 5th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Scout sits next to him.

Scout: How come I don't get that vibe? I mean I don't understand what they could possibly hate about you I mean once someone gets to know you you aren't that bad.

Avalon
July 5th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Shakou noticed that Sengalo could sense his presence, and a contended smile showed across his lips. "So your ganing the cubs turst or either the child is foolish" the black lion said to himself, and kept closer to the two lions, completely hidden in the shadows of the nearby forest...

Simba22
July 5th, 2005, 04:34 PM
(Shenzi gave me permission to do this just so you know)

Karifu sighs and walks off to the magical waterfall so she could be a cub again.

Katse
July 5th, 2005, 04:37 PM
"You just said that you felt that way earlier," the adolescent replied down to Scout, "but what does it matter? Besides, you still don't know me. It'll take you more than a few minutes to figure me out."

Opera Ghost
July 5th, 2005, 04:38 PM
She looked for the waterfall and said to herself "well this is it"she walked through ,came back out,then looked back at her reflection,she was a cub again

Simba22
July 5th, 2005, 04:44 PM
"You just said that you felt that way earlier," the adolescent replied down to Scout, "but what does it matter? Besides, you still don't know me. It'll take you more than a few minutes to figure me out."

Scout: Wrong! I never said I didn't like you I said I didn't know how to feel about you. From what I know about you now you don't seem like such a bad guy.

Avalon
July 5th, 2005, 04:44 PM
((Your right about that Katse ;) it takes way more than a few minutes))

Shakou got tired of hideing and the black lion stepped out into the sunlight visible to both of the lions. A small smile stained his face, "Seems like you found a friend.." the black lion said with a contende smile, looking at Sengalo, "..a friendship can get you far and it may even help you closer to your goal.." the black lion said and walked passed the two lions towards the waterhole where the others had gatherd...

csyria
July 5th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Kotanu walked off during this conversation and had looked around for a bit, but he came back.

"Hi. Who are you?" He stood next to Scout while looking at this new (to him) person.

Opera Ghost
July 5th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Karifu can't wait to get home,she races home but can't find anybody
She is in cub form btw

Katse
July 5th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Sengalo couldn't help but let out a small, barely audible chuckle and shake his head side to side as he heard Scout's answer. Now seeing Shakou appear, Sengalo picked his head up and watched as the black lion moved towards the water hole. "Nice to see you again, too," he said with a smirk. Then, he turned back down to Scout. His ears twitched as he heard Kotanu. "I'm myself," he answered saracastically.

Simba22
July 5th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Scout looks at Shakou and then at Sengalo's smirk.

Scout: What's going on?

Opera Ghost
July 5th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Karifu sees Scout and runs up to him "hey it's me Karifu"

Simba22
July 5th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
Karifu can't wait to get home,she races home but can't find anybody
She is in cub form btw

[Shenzi gave me permission]

Karifu walks off to find everybody.

Avalon
July 5th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Shakou smile back at Sengalo, before head off towards the waterhole for a drink. The black lion halt at the waters edge bowing down for a drink not seeing anybody at the waterhole at the moment...

csyria
July 5th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Kotanu stood next to Scout, and rolled his eyes silently.

Simba22
July 5th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Scout giggles.

Scout: What's their problem anyways Kotanu? They just seem so I don't know.......

csyria
July 5th, 2005, 05:15 PM
"I don't know, but that was obnoxious. So, would you want to show me around now that King Simba said I was allowed here?"

Simba22
July 5th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Scout eyes the 2 lions suspitiously and then to Kotanu and smiles.

Scout: Sure, I'd love to show you around but first let's go find the others.

csyria
July 5th, 2005, 05:21 PM
"That works for me."

Simba22
July 5th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Scout: Cool, then follow me.

Scout walks off in search of his friends. He finally finds them all and then gives Kotanu a full tour of the place.

Katse
July 5th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Sengalo watched as Scout and this new lion left. He sighed in relief. 'Thought he'd never leave,' he thought to himself. He yawned out of boredom and laid in the warm grass.

Simba22
July 5th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Scout is hanging out with his friends at the watering hole.

Scout: I swear that guy Sengalo is a huge jerk. I was just trying to be his friend and he turned his back on me. What the heck is his problem anyway?

Scout lies down thinking about how Sengalo treated him.

Katse
July 5th, 2005, 10:04 PM
((haha.... Sengalo is a jerk!XD))

csyria
July 5th, 2005, 10:20 PM
"I agree. He insisted on being a jerk when I asked him his name. Weak."

Simba22
July 5th, 2005, 10:26 PM
Scout sits next to Kotanu.

Scout: Why does he have to be a jerk to us? Is there anything we did to make him act like a jerk? I just don't know what I did wrong.

He sighs sadly.

csyria
July 5th, 2005, 10:34 PM
"I sure don't remember doing anything offensive. But trust me, there are some people who are naturally mean, and there isn't really anyhting you can do about those people."

If you watched closely, it was obvious that Kotanu was flashing back to before he came to this pride...

Simba22
July 5th, 2005, 10:37 PM
Scout: Were Lions mean to you before Sengalo?

He had noticed Kotanu's look on his face.

csyria
July 5th, 2005, 10:39 PM
"I'm really not ready to talk about my past. Sorry."

Simba22
July 5th, 2005, 10:45 PM
"I'm really not ready to talk about my past. Sorry."

Scout gently nuzzles Kotanu's paw.

Scout: That's okay. Mind if I discuss my past with you though?

csyria
July 5th, 2005, 10:49 PM
"Yes." ;)

"No, I'm just kidding. Please do."

Simba22
July 5th, 2005, 11:01 PM
Scout laughs at Katanu's joke.

Scout: ANyway it all started when I was a small cub.

Scout looks down.

Scout: Well, smaller cub. And see I never had too many friends I was kinda considered a loser and a Jinx. Basically everyone was just mean to me all the time.

I normally kept to myself.......and around my folks. But then one day something happened to my folks. I was buys playing with my dad. We were wrestling having a good time just like we always did.

Till I heard this laughing. But it wasn't my dad laughing or my mom. I turn around and a group of Hyenas had surrounded us. Had to be like 10 or 20. I try to protect my parents from them but I just couldn't.

He shows Katanu his right ear which was partically missing because of a Hyena and a Scar across his forehead also from a Hyena.

Scout: My dad told me to go hide. So I watched in some bushes near by as a group of hyenas pounced on My dad. I watched in horror as they killed my dad. And then the group of Hyenas killed my mom.

Scout puts his head and starts sobbing.

Scout: [In between tears] I can still hear their cackling. I can still vision in my head about how they killed my parents.

Scout walks off sadly obviously wanting to be alone.

csyria
July 5th, 2005, 11:20 PM
:Ohno:

Kotanu picked up the Scout wanted to be left alone. He knew his previous life had been bad before he escaped, but it was never tha bad.

Kotanu felt really bad for Scout and he wondered if there was anything he could do.

Simba22
July 6th, 2005, 12:13 AM
Scout was busy crying his little eyes out at the other side of the watering hole. Suddenly he sees a vision in his head about all the Hyenas being dead and him laughing.

Suddenly a look of anger and rage came across the young cubs face. He knew what he had to do. He had to kill the hyenas in order to seek revenge for what happened to his parents.

csyria
July 6th, 2005, 12:39 AM
(OOC: Wow, didn't I jump in at the right time? :D)

Kotanu notices this rage, and wonders what its about.

Simba22
July 6th, 2005, 12:45 AM
Scout was too angry to even realise that Kotanu was there.

Scout: [talking in a soft voice but angry] It was those hyenas Kotanu. It's their fault that my parents died. I'm going to go find them and kill them all for what they did to my parents. Now you're either coming with me or not.

Mizani
July 6th, 2005, 01:00 AM
Subira had found just intime to hear Scout talking about killing something.
She lowered her head until it came face to face with Scout's.
"What are you talking about" She said rather icily, not liking idea of death.

csyria
July 6th, 2005, 01:03 AM
Thinking to himself: "Do I really want to take my chances with the hyenas, or should I wait for the return of the psychotic lion?"

He decided to wait for Scout's response to Subria.

Katse
July 6th, 2005, 01:30 AM
((Who do you mean by psychotic lion, csyria? It sounds funny...XP))

Mizani
July 6th, 2005, 01:35 AM
((ooc: Yea, whats with the psychotic lion thing?))

csyria
July 6th, 2005, 01:38 AM
OOC: I meant Scout, and I was referencing the way he was acting after the rage enveloped him over his parent's murder.

Mizani
July 6th, 2005, 01:44 AM
((ooc: ooohhhhh okay. Yea, Scout did sound kinda ticked))

Katse
July 6th, 2005, 01:45 AM
OOC: Ah, okay. Come to think of it, Scout's spazzing reminds me of Sengalo. He basically acted the same way about a lot of things in his story and other roleplays. It's kinda funny. I'm easily amused today.))

Simba22
July 6th, 2005, 01:48 AM
Subira had found just intime to hear Scout talking about killing something.
She lowered her head until it came face to face with Scout's.
"What are you talking about" She said rather icily, not liking idea of death.

Scout: I have to pay those hyenas back for killing my parents. Subira I don't really have a choice. If I just let them live I'm turning my back on my parents. ANd I'm not going to turn my back on my parents. They did nothing to deserve to be killed Subira. SO the only way out of this is to seek revenge. The only way to make everything right again is to kill them. If they can kill my parents. What makes you think they're not going to come after me? Subira, I don't like killing just as much as the next lion Subira. But if they weren't in the mood to die they wouldn't have killed my parents. I'm not going to turn my back on my family. I'm not just going to sit here and watch another lion lose his life because of those Hyenas. Now, I'm on a mission, not for my parents not just for myself but to protect all my friends. And if that means I have to die to make sure that those Hyenas never hurt another lion then so be it. I am going to go up there. Either alone or not.

Mizani
July 6th, 2005, 01:51 AM
"But didn't your parents die to save you?" Subira asked, not liking where this convosation was going.

"Wouldn't it be a shame to waste their efforts?"

Simba22
July 6th, 2005, 01:54 AM
Since Scout wasn't really thinking quite clearly because he was so angry he never really thought of that.

Scout: Subira, I'm scared. What if they come after me? No worse what if they come after you guys? I don't know how I could live with myself if anything ever happened to you guys.

Katse
July 6th, 2005, 01:56 AM
Sengalo's thoughts had wondered that while since Scout had left and he was left alone, which he didn't mind right now. He layed sprawled on the ground, gazing up at the clouds as he thought everything that happened to him over, again. His ponderings led him to Scout. He remembered hearing from someone, whom he forgot at the moment, that the cub had suffered the same tragedy he had, parents being murdered by the hyenas. Sengalo grunted to himself. He remembered when he had gone to the Elephant Graveyard those few days ago. He recalled visiting his mother's "grave." Sengalo turned back onto his stomach, the same anger filling him again, but what was he to do about it? Should he seek out those that caused him the pain, which were quite a few, or stay put, feeling miserable about it?

Mizani
July 6th, 2005, 01:59 AM
"Haven't you heard? Hyena's are banned from the Pridelands. If the Hyena's did come then the king could handle it for sure" She nodded, looking in the direction of Priderock.

"Besides, your a cub Scout. Hyena's eat cubs. One of my best childhood friends was eaten by a Hyena, and I assure you its not its pretty sight.

Simba22
July 6th, 2005, 02:02 AM
Scout: Well, then I guess I'm going to have to go find someone else to go with me.

He thinks about Sengalo maybe he'd go with him.

He starts to walk off and then realises it's not worth it.

He lies down next to Subira sadly.

Mizani
July 6th, 2005, 02:09 AM
"If you went after them, how would you recognise the hyena's?"

Simba22
July 6th, 2005, 02:11 AM
Scout: Easy, I'd just kill them all they all deserve to die.

Katse
July 6th, 2005, 02:30 AM
He thinks about Sengalo maybe he'd go with him.

((Bwaha! You bet it's not worth it! I don't think you'd like to be around Sengalo when he's in one of his blind rages...... It's funny how similar Scout and Sengalo are, to a point where it's kind of creepy...O_o))

Mizani
July 6th, 2005, 02:36 AM
Scout: Easy, I'd just kill them all they all deserve to die.

Feeling a little to wise for her age, Subira placed her paw underneath Scout's chin and lifted it until she could see his face properly.

"You don't look mad to me" She said in an almost threatening voice.

"Haven't you heard about the Circle of Life? I guess you'll go around slaugthering inocent Hyena's that have done nothing to you. I'm sure you'll destroy many a family just like yours, but of course you wouldn't know."

Simba22
July 6th, 2005, 02:36 AM
((Bwaha! You bet it's not worth it! I don't think you'd like to be around Sengalo when he's in one of his blind rages...... It's funny how similar Scout and Sengalo are, to a point where it's kind of creepy...O_o))

{ You never know maybe they're brothers seperated at birth} ;) }

Simba22
July 6th, 2005, 02:42 AM
Feeling a little to wise for her age, Subira placed her paw underneath Scout's chin and lifted it until she could see his face properly.

"You don't look mad to me" She said in an almost threatening voice.

"Haven't you heard about the Circle of Life? I guess you'll go around slaugthering inocent Hyena's that have done nothing to you. I'm sure you'll destroy many a family just like yours, but of course you wouldn't know."

Scout feels bad for what he said.

Scout: I'm sorry Subira. They just make me so mad. I don't know what I'm gonna do. Everywhere I turn I can still hear their cackling after they killed my parents.

Simba22
July 6th, 2005, 03:11 AM
Scout sees Karifu as a cub.

Scout: Hey Karifu you look great. Looks like that waterfall thing worked.

Mizani
July 6th, 2005, 04:23 AM
Subira noticed Karifu.

"Hey Karifu" She grinned.
"Whats it like being a cub again?"

csyria
July 6th, 2005, 04:34 AM
"Wow, you got changed back into a cub? That's kinda cool."

Kotanu turns to Scout and says "I'm so sorry for your loss. If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you."

Avalon
July 6th, 2005, 08:40 AM
In the leaves and the shadows of a lone tree, "So hyena murder you say.." a black lion said to himself with smirk, Shakou listens instenstly to the coversation. "This can get interesing..." the black lion said with a sly smile, after hearing enhough the black lion slips away unseen and unheard like a slient shadow lurking in the darkness. Shakou resumed his walk through the savanna, suddenly spotting Sengalo lying in the grass ahead of him and a contended smile appeard on his face.....

Mizani
July 6th, 2005, 08:42 AM
"Wow, you got changed back into a cub? That's kinda cool."

Kotanu turns to Scout and says "I'm so sorry for your loss. If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you."
"Well, if one day you have to go hunting Hyena's, you can always count on me"

Simba22
July 6th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Scout: I still don't know I mean part of me says it was the right thing to do to kill them and the other part of me says that it's not worth going through the trouble. I think I'm gonna listen to the part that says I don't wanna risk it for now at least.

So now that that's settled you still haven't taught me how to hunt Subria.

Mizani
July 6th, 2005, 12:48 PM
"Okay then, we'll start with the basics"

Simba22
July 6th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Scout: Okay!

He slowly turns to Subira.

Scout: What are the basics?

He says with a confused look on his face.

Opera Ghost
July 6th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Subira noticed Karifu.

"Hey Karifu" She grinned.
"Whats it like being a cub again?"
karifu:its weird but cool being a cub again

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 01:26 AM
Scout stands there waiting for the basics of Hunting from his friend.

Mizani
July 7th, 2005, 01:27 AM
Subira laughed.
"Now two cubs? You guys are gonna kill me!"

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 01:38 AM
Scout laughs.

He playfully gives Karifu a noogie.

Scout: It's great now I have a second friend you can play with.

He looks over to Subira.

Scout: It could be worse....You may have had to take 2 heavy cubs up Pride rock. Which reminds me you think I'm that fat?

Titus
July 7th, 2005, 01:49 AM
((sorry guys for being gome for so long i can't even remeber what happened again can someone tell me what happened))

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Titus
((sorry guys for being gome for so long i can't even remeber what happened again can someone tell me what happened))

(Okay let me try to get all this. You are with the rest of us at the watering hole I think. Scout went to go talk to Sengalo but he was a huge jerk. Scout wanted to kill the hyenas for what they did to his folks but Subira talked him out of it. ANd now Karifu is a cub just like Scout and Kopa. ANd Subira is just to teach Scout how to hunt Oh and 9 posts till 500 WOOT!} DOn't think I left out anything.

Mizani
July 7th, 2005, 01:54 AM
Subira almost laughed at Scouts absurd question.

"You ain't fat Kid" SHe laughed tusssling his tuft of hair on his head.

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 01:55 AM
Scout laughs.

Scout: ALl right now can you teach me the basics of Hunting?

Titus
July 7th, 2005, 01:55 AM
Titus watches the rest of teh cubs play while he is in the shade of a tree " I would like help out, if that not a poblem"

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 01:57 AM
Titus watches the rest of teh cubs play while he is in the shade of a tree " I don't think so" as he watches Scout

Scout just notices Titus sitting under the tree.

Scout: You don't think so what Titus?

Titus
July 7th, 2005, 02:05 AM
((sorry about that i what i ment was))

Titus watches the rest of teh cubs play while he is in the shade of a tree " I would like help out, if that not a poblem"

((again sorry, i feel embarressed now))

Mizani
July 7th, 2005, 02:12 AM
((ooc: don't be:D))
Subira noticed Titus had joined them, and waas resting in the shade.

"Sure, I'm just teaching Scout basics anyway"

She turned to Scout.

"Okay kid, first rule. Always keep out of sight until the last moment"

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 02:14 AM
((sorry about that i what i ment was))

((again sorry, i feel embarressed now))

{Take it easy on Yourself Titus. I'm not going to bite your head off well not yet at least.:evilgrin: ;) It's all cool man]

Scout turns to Titus and smiles.

Scout: SUre, I'd love for you to help out the more help the better.

Titus
July 7th, 2005, 02:15 AM
Titus listens to what Subira is saying and nods to everything Subira says of hunting

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 02:16 AM
((ooc: don't be:D))
Subira noticed Titus had joined them, and waas resting in the shade.

"Sure, I'm just teaching Scout basics anyway"

She turned to Scout.

"Okay kid, first rule. Always keep out of sight until the last moment"

Scout crouches down in the tall grass like she said as low as he could go.

csyria
July 7th, 2005, 02:27 AM
"I'm just going to watch this time around, k?"

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 02:28 AM
Scout turns around and nods silently.

Mizani
July 7th, 2005, 02:46 AM
"Okay. Now, you can start to move forward, but you have to do it as silently and as carefully as possible"

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 02:49 AM
Scout crawls on his belly closer there's a few sounds of bushes rustling though.

Mizani
July 7th, 2005, 02:51 AM
"Try not to drag your belly on the ground" She corected.

"Try and tuck it in without restraining yourself"

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 02:56 AM
Scout tries to do that and he crawls through the bushes unheard until suddenly he sees his prey from the bushes.

Scout:[whispering] Now what?

Mizani
July 7th, 2005, 02:58 AM
Subira watched Scouts target. It was a small rabbit who could out run many a lion cub, but it would be good practice.

"Just keep going, and don't rush yourself" She whispered.

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 03:00 AM
Scout slowly goes closer and closer to his prey. He seems to be breathing kinda hard.

Mizani
July 7th, 2005, 03:02 AM
"Your breathing to hard Kid. Relax."

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 03:05 AM
Scout slows down his breathing and relaxes till his breathing wasn't as loud anymore. He inches closer and closer and closer to the prey softly and silently.

Mizani
July 7th, 2005, 03:07 AM
Subira watchs Scout, quite happy with his progress.
The Rabbit twitched its ear to see if there were any predators around....

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 03:08 AM
Scout stopped in his tracks as he saw the rabbit stop to make sure he wouldn't scare it away.

Mizani
July 7th, 2005, 03:20 AM
"Pounce when ever you feel your close enough"

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 11:53 AM
Scout silently walks closer.

Scout pounces quickly but the rabbit was too quick.

Scout looks down sadly.

Scout: AWWWWWWWWWWWWW man.

Mizani
July 7th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Subira raced after the Rabbit, hoping to show Scout some technique.

She pounced on it and tumbling over her head and ending up sitting on her rear with the Rabbit in her mouth.

She dropped it infront of Scout.

"As a hunter, you need to know what distance is comfortable for you, until you pounce. As you get older that distance increases"

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Scout just looks at Subira in awe. His mouth agape and his eyes real wide. He'd never seen anybody do that before and deep down he wished he could be that good one day.

Scout takes a bite out of the rabbit's neck.

Scout: How did you do that? That was amazing.

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Karifu walks up to Scout.

Opera Ghost
July 7th, 2005, 03:58 PM
karifu:hey wassup ?

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Scout: Hey Karifu. Subira just taught me how to hunt I stink at hunting. I couldn't even catch a dumb rabbit. Speaking of rabbits if you're hungry Scout moves aside and pushes the rabbit closer to her.

Scout: Help Yourself.

Opera Ghost
July 7th, 2005, 04:04 PM
*cool i didn't knew there was rabbits in Africa *

karifu:thanks *eats*i a very good at hunting...well that is what my friends say

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Scout: Well maybe you and Subira could give me a few tips on how to hunt better.

Opera Ghost
July 7th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Karifu:er right,ok il'l give you a hunting lesson if you want

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Scout: Thanks Karifu you're the best.

Opera Ghost
July 7th, 2005, 04:12 PM
karifu :don't mention it !:)

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Scout and Karifu finish off the rabbit.

Scout rolls onto his back.

And lies on his back to stretch ou his paws a little.

Scout: What do you want to do now Karifu?

Opera Ghost
July 7th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Karifu:dunno ..play?

(i can't send you a pm back simba22,your mailbox ,too full) :)

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Karifu:dunno ..play?

(i can't send you a pm back simba22,your mailbox ,too full) :)

[Correction: My mailbox was too full. I cleaned it out just now for ya.:cheese: ]

Scout rolls back on to his 4 paws.

Scout: What do you wanna play?

He asked eagerly ready to play.

Opera Ghost
July 7th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Karifu:let's see who can pin each other,so lets wrestle,

(pmed ya):)

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Scout is so excited with that idea.

Scout: Oh, I love to wrestle. Just tell me when you're ready after all I wouldn't want to catch you off guard and make this too easy for me.

He brags.

[Got your PM :cheese: ]

Opera Ghost
July 7th, 2005, 04:27 PM
karifu:yeah right,i am a champion,pinned all the strongest cubs on my block

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Scout: Well that must be because I was never on your block. Think fast.

He playfully tackles Karifu down, and almost pins her down, But in a split second she pins Scout's paws down.

Opera Ghost
July 7th, 2005, 04:31 PM
karifu:haha pinned ya

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 04:34 PM
[Hey Shenzi your inbox is too full now LOL]

Scout:[defending himself] Uhhhh.,..... you just took me by surprise that's all. How about a rematch?

Opera Ghost
July 7th, 2005, 04:36 PM
(lol)
karifu:sure,do what ya want

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 04:50 PM
When Karifu gets off him. Scout gets a Mischeivious smile on face when Karifu turned around.

Scout tackles her down playfully again.

Titus
July 7th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Titus smirks what Scout just did to Karifu

Opera Ghost
July 7th, 2005, 05:10 PM
karifu:hey *she pins him down*

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Scout: Darn it.

He was almost sure he had her that time.

Scout: I had fun wrestling with you Karifu you think we can do this every day?

Opera Ghost
July 7th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Karifu:yeah of course

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Scout cheers enthusiastically.

Scout: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!

Hey I got an idea Karifu let's go swimming. Last one in is a rotten egg. He says as he runs toward the water.

csyria
July 7th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Kotanu thinks to himself: "Good. I have a head start"

He runs a short distance from where he had been standing and jumps in the water, easily beating Scout.

A clearly visible smirk was seen on his face.

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Scout looks behind him and can see Karifu lagging behind.

Scout: At least I can still beat Karifu.

He dives in getting Kotanu wet in the process.

csyria
July 7th, 2005, 09:03 PM
Kotanu pushes Scout under the water for a second

"Hey there buddy"

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Scout: You're gonna pay for that Kotanu. He says playfully.

He playfully tackles him down into the water.

Scout: Hey come on in Karifu the water's great.

csyria
July 7th, 2005, 09:20 PM
"That's it!" Kotanu says in a joking voice.

Kotanu splashes Scout several times playfully and swims away.

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 09:21 PM
Scout swims after him splashing him the whole time playfully.

csyria
July 7th, 2005, 09:22 PM
"Ack!"

Kotanu swims back towards Scout and pushes him under again.

"Whatcha going to do now?" (Still playfully)

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Little does Kotanu know that Scout had swam up behind him when he dunked him in.

He jumps onto his back playfully and sends them both crashing down into the water.

When Scout's head appeared out of water his mane was so wet it looked like a mohawk.

csyria
July 7th, 2005, 09:35 PM
Kotanu eventually rises up and catches his breath.

"Nice trick"

"Karifu, hurry up and get in here!"

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Scout: Yeah Karifu you're missing all the fun. He looks at his reflexion in the water and sees his mane he quickly fixes it.

Scout has a "I meant to do that" Expression on his face.

Scout: Hey Kotanu, wanna swim a few laps with me around the water?

csyria
July 7th, 2005, 09:42 PM
Kotanu laughs at Scout and his antics.

"Why not?"

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Scout: Just to make it a little more interesting ya wanna race a few laps or have I tired you out too much old man?

He says with a cocked eyebrow. Scout hopes that Kotanu knew he was only kidding.

csyria
July 7th, 2005, 10:11 PM
(In a faux old-lion voice) "You're on, you little whipper-snapper!"

Titus
July 7th, 2005, 10:50 PM
Titus watches the Scout and Kotanu go at it "This is going to be good"

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 11:41 PM
(In a faux old-lion voice) "You're on, you little whipper-snapper!"

Scout laughs at his fake old man voice.

Scout: All right first one from this side to that side and back is the winner. Ready?

Before he could answer Scout takes a lead.

Scout: Too slow!

csyria
July 7th, 2005, 11:56 PM
"Gaaa!"

Although it soon becomes obvious that Kotanu is much more adapted to swimming because of his age. He catches up to Scout within a few seconds. At this point it's head and head with about half the width to go.

Who will win?

csyria
July 8th, 2005, 12:55 AM
Scout and Kotanu are both about 15 feet from the edge at this point.

Kotanu noticed that Scout is beginning to slow down and he wonders what he should do.

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 02:25 AM
But just when it seems Scout was starting to lose energy.

He smiles over at Kotanu.

And let's out a sudden burst of energy. Almost too sudden.

He swims to the side and back.

Scout smiles.

Scout: Beat ya.

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 02:33 AM
Scout: Did ya see me beat Kotanu Karifu? Well Kotanu what do you wanna play now?

Katse
July 8th, 2005, 02:36 AM
((Sengalo's a bum. He's still at the water hole.XP))
Sengalo was broken out of his rather sickening and murderous thoughts when he suddenly heard commotion coming from closer to the water hole. Before he knew it, he had to try and dodge out of the way of a large splash of water, but barely made it. He ended up getting practically soaked. He stood to his feet, shaking his small mane. His muscles were taut as his eyes darted around, searching for the cause of the splash. His gaze led him to Scout and Kotanu, seeing as they were doing a race of some sort. Sengalo narrowed his eyes and shook himself again. Sengalo was such a typical cat. He couldn't stand water. He had a feeling he was already on bad terms with the pair of swimmers, so decided not to say anything. He simply shook whatever loose water was left and layed back down on the ground, grooming himself dry. He was pretty annoyed, but didn't show it. He kept himself fairly hidden in the grass by the way he was lying.

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 02:49 AM
Scout stopped playing for a second he felt he was being stalked maybe watched. He thought it was only Sengalo. Scout didn't know what his problem was he wanted to make peace and be this guy's friends. After all they both had similiar childhoods. But what could he do? He tried to make peace with this lion and he just turned his back on him.

He understood that Sengalo liked to keep to himself but he wondered why? What could have been so horrible that he had to turn away from anyone who tried to be his friend?

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 03:16 AM
He turns his attention back to Kotanu. Hoping he'd suggest a game to play.

csyria
July 8th, 2005, 04:04 AM
Kotanu figured out that Scout was bored, so he suggested a game.

"I'm counting to ten starting now. Go hide..."

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 04:27 AM
Scout loved Hide and Seek. He was considered great at it when he played it with his parents while they were still alive.

He runs off trying to find the perfect hiding place. He looks up and there was a lot of green leaves on the tree.

Scout: Whispering to self. Bingo!

He quickly and nimbly climbs up the tree and hides himself in the leaves near the top.

Mizani
July 8th, 2005, 05:07 AM
Subira lapped up some water, and to her suprise and disgust, found one of Scout's hairs in her mouth.

"PTOOEY!" Subira exclaimed, spitting out the hair.

She saw Kotanu against a tree, as he appeared to be counting.

"Hide and Seek?" She asked, noticing that Scout was missing.

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Karifu walks up.

Mizani
July 8th, 2005, 01:49 PM
((ooc: um, your post confuses me:confused:))

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 01:50 PM
{{PM me and I'll try to explain it.}

Opera Ghost
July 8th, 2005, 02:43 PM
Karifu:*walks up to the cubs*hey whats up yal'l ?

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Scout:[whispering from a high branch] Hey Karifu me and Kotanu are playing Hide and Seek.

Opera Ghost
July 8th, 2005, 02:48 PM
Karifu:err great ,*she lays down looking bored*

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 02:50 PM
Scout notices she's bored.

Scout: [Still whispering] Ya wanna play next round?

Opera Ghost
July 8th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Karifu:err yeah sure

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Karifu Scout and Kotanu all play Hide and Seek.

He then tunrs over to Karifu.

Scout: Hey Karifu wanna go swimming?

Opera Ghost
July 8th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Karifu:i'd love to go swimming

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Scout jumps into the water and is floating on his back.

Scout: Come on in Karifu water's great.

Opera Ghost
July 8th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Karifu pounces into the water and was diving and swimming under the water also doing some very good water tricks
Karifu:*rises to the surface*hey come on ,dive

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Scout: All right I'll try it. Hey Karifu watch this.

He climbs out of the water and climbs up a tree near the river.

He dives from one of the branches into the water.

Opera Ghost
July 8th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Karifu saw out of the corner of her eye a cave she left Scout to go check it out

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Scout followed her he was up for an adventure himself.

Scout looks over at Karifu.

Scout: Let's take a look inside.

Opera Ghost
July 8th, 2005, 03:14 PM
Karifu nodded she swam over to it

(you do know it is underwater don't you)?

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 03:15 PM
{I didn't know that}

Scout dives underwater next to Karifu to check it out with her.

Opera Ghost
July 8th, 2005, 03:17 PM
she smims into the cave ,it was quite dark,she saw a shiny glint,she went over it discovering a crystal,she had never seen one before,she went on towards it

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Scout follows he doesn't know how much longer he could hold his breath though.

Opera Ghost
July 8th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Karifu could hold her breath for quite a long time ,she noticed Scout was runnng out of breat so she signaled to him ,if they should go above water

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Scout signals that she could stay. Scout goes up and returns to above water gasping for breath.

Opera Ghost
July 8th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Karifu went further into the cave,she was suddenly lost in a thick black smoke,she heard something behind her,it was a crocdile,she was lost in darkness,any second now her life would of been taken without her even knowing or seeing,she starting splashing about,the crocdile alos blocked the exit with his large tail .

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 03:56 PM
Scout finally caught his breath but sensed danger.

He sighs and holds his breath again and goes under to see what was keeping his friend.

He saw the crocodile blocking the exit.

Scout bites the crocodiles tail very hard.

Opera Ghost
July 8th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Karifu wriggles through the gap ,she was save on the other side,she *as the smoke had mostly cleared*Swatted the croc and bit him

Mizani
July 8th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Subira watch nervously as Scout and Karifu fought a crocodile.

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Scout and Karifu came out of the water.

Scout starts choking cause he swollowed some water.

For the second time in a month Scout had saved his friend.

Opera Ghost
July 8th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Karifu layed down "er thanks Scout"

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Scout:[panting for breath] No problem Karifu I'm sure you would have done the same thing for me right?

Katse
Sengalo was able to dodge the splash this time. He walked a few feet further from the water, laying down again to finish up his grooming.

Opera Ghost
Karifu:yeah i would of ,so what shall we do ?

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Scout: Wanna play Tag?

Opera Ghost
July 8th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Karifu just goes up and tags him and speeds of,she was actually faster as she was as a lioness*so she was like super lighting ,so she was very,very,VERY,fast*

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Scout could just stare on in amazement as he chased after Karifu finally he gets enough energy to playfully pounce on her.

Scout smiles.

Scout: Tag, you're it.

He runs off laughing.

Opera Ghost
July 8th, 2005, 04:16 PM
She sheaks ahed running got ahead of him *he didn't see*then she leaped up a tree and pounced on him
"your it" *she sped off*

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Scout decided to take a shortcut because he knew where she was running she looks behind her and doesn't see Scout.

Scout appears right in front.

Scout: Ha, Ha, Gotcha.

Scout taggs her with both his front paws.

Scout: Tag, you're it.

He playfully jumps onto Karifu's back and then hops down.

Scout: Try and catch me Karifu. He sticks his tongue out at her mockingly daring her to tag him and then he just speeds off laughing.

Opera Ghost
July 8th, 2005, 04:24 PM
she easily catches up and tags him,she sticks her touge out "i'm bored"

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Scout lies down beside her.

Scout: What do you wanna do then?

Opera Ghost
July 8th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Karifu :not sure,*she starts to wrestle Scout*haha pinned ya

Avalon
July 8th, 2005, 06:51 PM
Shakou had laid down under a tree out of the mid-day heat, "Blasted heat.." Shakou mumbled to himself in an annoyed voice. Suddenly seeing a beetle crawl by the black lion grabbed the insect in his paws but not squashing it, the black lion kept his eyes on it as the bug crawled around his paw. "A strange world isn't it.." Shakou said apperantly speaking to the bug, "... who knows what destiny hold.." the black lion said and let the bug down on the ground before turning to the savanna survaying it...

Titus
July 8th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Titus watches Scout right beside Subira " cubs these days, you got to reasure them"

Simba22
July 8th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Karifu :not sure,*she starts to wrestle Scout*haha pinned ya

Scout:[defensively] Hey you took me by surprise.

Scout playfully flips his fries over and pins her paws down.

Scout smiles like he was just given ten million dollars.

Scout: Pinned ya Karifu. This is fun.

Scout looks over at Titus and Subira.

Scout: Ya guys want to play something with us?

Mizani
July 9th, 2005, 02:42 AM
Subira nods in agreement at Titus's statement and then turns to Scout.

"Sure, but its gotta be a fair game. After all we are bigger then the both of you now"

csyria
July 9th, 2005, 02:45 AM
Kotanu pads into the group, and seeing what is going on pounces on Scout.

"Can I play too?"

Simba22
July 9th, 2005, 02:50 AM
{Is Kotanu a Cub or full grown lion sorry I didn't check the profile.]

Scout: Of course you can play with us Kotanu. The more the better.

csyria
July 9th, 2005, 03:13 AM
((Somewhere in between cub and adult, about the middle))

"Awesome. The rest of you are playing, right?"

Katse
July 9th, 2005, 04:13 AM
((That means he's an adolescent, like Sengalo? That's good to know. I was curious about Kotanu's age, too.))

csyria
July 9th, 2005, 04:16 AM
((Yep, For some reason I couldn't think of that word when I was posting the first time. :p)

Katse
July 9th, 2005, 04:21 AM
((Don't worry about it. 'Tis all right.^^ Oh yeah, Sengalo nor I are going to be around for the next ten days. See ya'll much later.:p

Mizani
July 9th, 2005, 08:10 AM

"Yea, got any suggestions?" Subira asked.

Simba22
July 9th, 2005, 09:19 AM

Scout: Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Simba22
July 9th, 2005, 09:20 AM
"Yea, got any suggestions?" Subira asked.

Scout thought to himself. He never was good with coming up with suggestions especially now since 3 adults were play and 3 kids.\

Scout: I'm gonna let you guys decide.

Simba22
July 9th, 2005, 09:27 AM
"You got any suggestions what all of us can play Karifu?"

Opera Ghost
July 9th, 2005, 10:14 AM
"Er ,wrestling,truth or dare,or just playing hide and seek"

Simba22
July 9th, 2005, 10:26 AM
Scout just came up with another idea.

Scout: HEY how about we all play in the water ?

Simba22
July 9th, 2005, 10:27 AM
Scout: Or we could all wrestle if you guys would rather or play Truth or Dare.

Opera Ghost
July 9th, 2005, 10:33 AM
karifu:i dont mind

Simba22
July 9th, 2005, 10:35 AM
"Me neither al depends on what the Grownups want to do" Scout looks at the 3 adults.

Opera Ghost
July 9th, 2005, 10:39 AM
"well if they don't make their minds up il'l go to the elephant graveyard alone"

Simba22
July 9th, 2005, 10:41 AM
"well if they don't make their minds up il'l go to the elephant graveyard alone"

Scout grabs onto her paw like he's pleading with her not to go.

Scout: You can't go up there alone Karifu, You don't know what's out there. I can't let you be hurt Karifu.

Mizani
July 9th, 2005, 10:43 AM
"trust me" Subira warned Karifu.

"I walked through there while I was traveling here. It made me sick to the stomach"