PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Lion King Stu
June 22nd, 2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
"Uh...alright. I'm still a little unsure so please forgive me if I act a little shy towards other pride members. I'm not used to being in such large groups..." Katai blushes a little.
"Yeah we all been there once before your not the only one" Twilight smiled up at Katai "I came here as cub and grew up alongside Simba and all that...I wasn't so worried then; you shouldn't be either" he said getting up off the ground "We care for everyone in our pride" he smiled.

King Simba
June 22nd, 2005, 07:51 PM
"Hmm, well, you know...when a new lion or animal appears and then everyone wonders where that lion or animal came from. That's what I'm a bit weary of..."

Lion King Stu
June 22nd, 2005, 08:07 PM
"Where did you come from?" Twilight questioned "Now you mentioned that I guess you might as well say now" he suggested looking up at Katai.

King Simba
June 22nd, 2005, 08:08 PM
"I came from a place a long way from here. Don't know how many miles exactly...it was well different to this place though." Katai answers Twilight's question.

Lion King Stu
June 22nd, 2005, 08:15 PM
"There are alot of prides near here what one did you come from?" Twilight questioned looking up at Katai "You don't have to answer just curious thats all"

King Simba
June 22nd, 2005, 08:17 PM
"Hmm...not sure. I've been along for too long...my parents left me when I was a cub. I had no choice but to leave the pride I was in. All they did was hate me anyway..."

Lion King Stu
June 22nd, 2005, 08:20 PM
"You were sort of the Outcast huh" Twilight said with a sad tone "That sucks; how come?" he questioned not really sure what sort of reply he was going to get.

King Simba
June 22nd, 2005, 08:25 PM
"Well me or my parents weren't actually liked. My parents left one night whilst I was asleep cos' of that... and I couldn't take it no more myself, so I left."

Lion King Stu
June 22nd, 2005, 08:30 PM
"Why didn't they take you with them?" he questioned "It seems very bad to leave you and just go....not very good parents" Twilight said lifting his head from his paws looking up at Katai

King Simba
June 22nd, 2005, 08:32 PM
"No idea... maybe they didn't want me anyway..." Katai thinks about his past, "...but that's all in the past now."

Lion King Stu
June 22nd, 2005, 08:34 PM
"That sucks" Twilight said contiuing to look up at Katai "Yeah well you get your chance now to put it behind you and make a fresh start to your life"

King Simba
June 22nd, 2005, 08:36 PM
Katai looks down to Twilight, "Yeah..." he then looks over to the group of lionesses, he keeps watch on one for a few seconds. He thinks that she looks familiar and may speak to her soon.

Lion King Stu
June 22nd, 2005, 08:40 PM
Twilight smiled looking up at Katai looking at the lionesses "Someone caught your eye already?" he questioned smirking at Katai "You got a choice really theres alot of single ones" he blinked a eye at Katai

King Simba
June 22nd, 2005, 08:41 PM
Katai looks back to Twilight smirking, "One of those lionesses look like an old friend of mine. Her name was Alanis."

Lion King Stu
June 22nd, 2005, 08:45 PM
"Really" Twilight smirked "Lucky for you then" he smiled at Katai "Sure shes still single but lke you said it shes a friend. Thats good to see someone you know I guess" he smiled

King Simba
June 22nd, 2005, 08:51 PM
"The question is; is it really her?" Katai looks at Twilight before looking back over to the group of lionesses, "...I'll check that out now."

(Nothing too original here... :lol: )

Katai keeps his eye on this golden coloured lioness who had a small fur tuft on the top of her head, "Alanis?"

The lioness immediately looks at Katai, "Who are you?"
"It's me...Katai." Katai takes several steps towards her.
"Katai?" Alanis asks staring into Katai's eyes.
Katai nods and smiles happily. Alanis' face lights up in a smile.

"Whoa!!!" Katai and Alanis scream happily before running up to eachother and nuzzling eachother happily.

Lion King Stu
June 22nd, 2005, 08:58 PM
"I guess it is her then" Twilight laughed watching Katai and Alanis "Well thats a good start" he smirked.
He glanced at Nala before looking back.

Katse
June 22nd, 2005, 09:00 PM
((That's funny.))

King Simba
June 22nd, 2005, 09:02 PM
After screaming and shouting with joy for a few moments, Katai stands straight in front of Alanis, "Ahem...now that we've calmed down..." he laughs a little, "...how long have you been here?"

Alanis laughs also, "We're just happy to see eachother I guess. Best friends reunited." she smiles and gives Katai a friendly nuzzle.

Simba22
June 22nd, 2005, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout: It's nice to meet you too Sir.

Scout looks around.

Scout: You don't mind me staying with you do you sir? I don't really have anywhere else to go. And I would really appreciate it if I could stay with you and your family. I promise I'll be a real good guest. But, it's your house. So what do you say sir can I stay with you?

The awkward silence from Kopa's father makes him feel a little nervous.

Titus
June 22nd, 2005, 11:51 PM
Titus wakes up from the light hitting his eye's, he yawns and stretches his front and back legs, get's up to walk around for a bit and looks towards this hugh rock "that must be pride rock that my parents are talking about i can't go there right now but, for now time for some breakfast while i'm at it" Titus races off to get his catch.

Lion King Stu
June 22nd, 2005, 11:55 PM
The awkward silence from Kopa's father makes him feel a little nervous.
(ah sorry dude didn't see ur message *sighs* nothing seems to be going well for me today)
"Yeah sure I don't see why not" Twilight smiled and shrugged slightly at Scout.

klowd
June 23rd, 2005, 12:28 AM
Kopa smiled to him " You see, I said my dad is cool" he smiled to them both, we can sleep for a bit more and go to play tomorrow morning of so.

Simba22
June 23rd, 2005, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
(ah sorry dude didn't see ur message *sighs* nothing seems to be going well for me today)
"Yeah sure I don't see why not" Twilight smiled and shrugged slightly at Scout.

(*pats on the shoulder* Don't worry about it man it's all good.:cheese: )

Scout is jumping around with joy. He was so happy to find a pride of lions who he could live with.

Simba22
June 23rd, 2005, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by klowd
Kopa smiled to him " You see, I said my dad is cool" he smiled to them both, we can sleep for a bit more and go to play tomorrow morning of so.

Scout: Your dad is beyond cool. Your dad is like the coolest. I mean Now me and you are like brothers. Sounds like fun playing tomorrow Kopa I can't remember the last time I played with anyone.

He smiles at his new friend.

klowd
June 23rd, 2005, 01:10 AM
Kopa smiled "I'm glad you feel so happy...I was feeling alone here too, I have no cub friends here so youre the first one" he smiled to him." So I can't wait neither for tomorrow" he said exited" Well..so good night then!" He said as he padded to sleep close to his father, snuggling against him" Come here if you want, this gigant furball is great to make you feel warm" he said laughing nuzzling Twilight a little.

Simba22
June 23rd, 2005, 01:31 AM
Scout walks sleepily over to where Twilight was and sleeps next to Twilight and Kopa.

Scout:[softly] Good night buddy!

He puts his head down and closes his eyes.

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 07:07 AM
(Continuing from last post...)

After screaming and shouting with joy for a few moments, Katai stands straight in front of Alanis, "Ahem...now that we've calmed down..." he laughs a little, "...how long have you been here?"

Alanis laughs also, "We're just happy to see eachother I guess. Best friends reunited." she smiles and gives Katai a friendly nuzzle.
"Well at least it's good to know that I actually know a familiar face around here now." Katai smiles to her and pads back over to where Twilight is, "...going for the morning catch now?"

"Yeah..." Alanis rolls her eyes, "Later." she runs out of the den.

Katse
June 23rd, 2005, 03:21 PM
((Ack. Almost all the characters are sleeping!:zzz: ))

Sengalo's brow furrowed in his sleep. Whatever he was dreaming about was troubling him. His ears flattened as he gritted his teeth, but no sound came from him. Then, his eyes shot open, slightly suprised. He still had his head on his paws. He lifted it and looked down at them, flexing his claws. He sighed, then stood up, stretching. He had been having that same nightmare frequently for a while now. If only he could remember how it went and figure out why he was having it. He yawned and shook his head to get himself awake. He looked over at Shakou, who still seemed to have been awake the entire time. It looked like the rain had died down, it was only drizzling now. Sengalo took this as a good oppurtunity to get something to eat. He stretched again, then slowly made his way to the front of the cave. "I think I'll go catch something," he said calmly. He stood at the front of the cave, gazing at the wet surroundings, then back at Shakou.

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 03:35 PM
(not moi mwahaa :cheese:)
"Yeah see you two later" Twilight smirked watching them pad out out of the cave "Think I know whats going between them two" he said to himself laughing softly.
He looked down at the two cubs and smiled at them before glncing about the cave on more time; by the positioning of the sun he estimated it must be at least midday.
He glanced over at Nala who still seemed to be asleep and no one else seemed to be around or awake; he sighed sadly and looked at Nala for a moment more before looking out the den entrance.

klowd
June 23rd, 2005, 03:54 PM
Kopa yawned and opened an eye, and saw hsi father standing at the entrance of the cave, and hsi mother who was sleeping. He noticed the other cub sleeping next to him, he smiled a little and walked near Twilight "Morning dad..." He said as he yawned "UHm..how are you this morning?...is there something to breakfast?"

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 04:14 PM
Twilight continued to sit in the entrance of the den looking out before hearing the voice of his son. He glanced over his houlder and smiled slightly to him "Morning you" he smirked "Yeah I'm sure theres some food around here thats been left".

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 04:17 PM
(not moi mwahaa :cheese:)
"Yeah see you two later" Twilight smirked watching them pad out out of the cave "Think I know whats going between them two" he said to himself laughing softly.
He looked down at the two cubs and smiled at them before glncing about the cave on more time; by the positioning of the sun he estimated it must be at least midday.
He glanced over at Nala who still seemed to be asleep and no one else seemed to be around or awake; he sighed sadly and looked at Nala for a moment more before looking out the den entrance.
(Is he talking about the lion friends? :evilgrin: )

"Hey? I wasn't off anywhere...no point in saying good bye now." Katai calls after Twilight, "...I'm confused."

Simba22
June 23rd, 2005, 04:18 PM
Scout opens his eyes halfway.

He yawns and stretches.

This was problably the best sleep he ever had.

He walked over to the cave enterance still half asleep and smacks his lips.

Scout: Wow, I've never slept in this late before.

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 04:20 PM
(Yeh I guess i was sorry so many new characters here...understandable how I'm getting confused here)

"Morning Scout...sleep well?" Twilight questioned looking down at the cub.

Simba22
June 23rd, 2005, 04:23 PM
Scout: Best sleep I ever had sir. Thanks for asking.

He turns toward Kopa.

Scout: So Kopa what do you wanna do today?

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 04:25 PM
"You know you can call me Twilight" Twilight smiled down laughing softly to Scout "its good to see you got good manners though" he smiled and pawed his head soflty with his paw.

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 04:26 PM
(Hmm, nothing much I can do then at the moment. :hmm: )

Simba22
June 23rd, 2005, 04:29 PM
Scout laughed.

Scout: So Twilight know how long we've been asleep?

He looks out at the sun which was all ready up. Scout wasn't used to sleeping that late because up until the night with Kopa and his family. He could barely get any sleep because of the nightmares of his parents and those stupid prarie dog hyenas.

klowd
June 23rd, 2005, 04:35 PM
Kopa laughed and looked at his father "Extrmemly funny that way you have to call my dad" he said laughing loudly."Hey do you wanna go to hunt our breakfast!? we can let the food here for the others." he smiled to Scout, then he turned to his father " Can we...sir?" he said grinning.

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 04:41 PM
(just bring Namabi into the convo or something KS...or one of the other characters...don't have to wait if you don't want to)

"A few hours" Twilight replied to Scout's question "I don't tend to sleep much as it is" he smirked "Not like normal lions"
"And Kopa don't you dare be calling me that" Twilight grinned and softly noogied Kopa "You can hunt some rabbits if you want" he suggested "Theres a few burrows near the waterhole; then maybe you could show him around the pridelands" he smiled

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 04:42 PM
(Namabi isn't in this RP btw. :bleen: )

Katai sighs, "Looks like no-one wants to know me. Thank god I know someone," he walks out of the den and lays down under a tree, bored stiff.

Titus
June 23rd, 2005, 04:50 PM
Titus spots a gazelle grazing next to a tree, he creeps up slowly to make the scared or run away."got ya where i want ya"

Titus creeps in closer and a twig snaps underneath his back legs, the gazelle get's up and runs"prefect" he get's up and runs after the gazelle, Titus had a hard time catching this gazelle about 3 mintues Titus finaly takes down the gazelle and he starts eating next to a tree."

Simba22
June 23rd, 2005, 05:04 PM
Kopa laughed and looked at his father "Extrmemly funny that way you have to call my dad" he said laughing loudly."Hey do you wanna go to hunt our breakfast!? we can let the food here for the others." he smiled to Scout, then he turned to his father " Can we...sir?" he said grinning.

Scout knew he was lightly making fun of him.

Scout: Very funny Kopa.

Scout's stomach growls.

Scout: Hey Kopa you think I can hunt with ya a little? Only problem is I'm not too good with hunting. And I think if I try it with you I might get a little better you know give me a few pointers about hunting or something?

klowd
June 23rd, 2005, 05:35 PM
" Don't get upset! I was just kidding! " said Kopa grinning."Let's go to see if we find those rabbits my dad talked about, but we could try to hunt little antelopes if you want...they are faster and bigger, but they are really funny to hunt." he smiled as he went out of the cave and closed his eyes feeling the sun on his face "Uhmm great day...let's go then. See ya later Dad." He shouted to his father.

Simba22
June 23rd, 2005, 05:48 PM
Scout: See ya Twilight.

While Kopa and Scout were walking to find some antelope.

Scout: I knew you were kidding Kopa. By the way what's so funny about chasing antelopes?

He doesn't seem to get it.

Katse
June 23rd, 2005, 06:06 PM
Sengalo didn't really care if Shakou answered him or not, he was far too hungy. He began making his way out of the cave. He trotted through the Graveyard until he reached it's border. He was hesitant at first to reenter the Pridelands. He shook his head and made up his mind. He casually walked over the border. He looked around for a potential meal or anyone that might drive him out...

klowd
June 23rd, 2005, 07:19 PM
"They are bigger and faster...which makes the jobe more entertained...more dangerous..you know..you get exited. "He laughed a little as he continued running towars the river.

Avalon
June 23rd, 2005, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Katse
Sengalo didn't really care if Shakou answered him or not, he was far too hungy. He began making his way out of the cave. He trotted through the Graveyard until he reached it's border. He was hesitant at first to reenter the Pridelands. He shook his head and made up his mind. He casually walked over the border. He looked around for a potential meal or anyone that might drive him out...

((Sorry I was away DANG IT!!:( ))

Shakou noticed Sengalo leave, but he was to preoccupied with his thoughts to answere him. After a few minutes the black lion rose and streached his legs with a slite yawn. Before looking out in to the wet barren land seeing pools of rainwater scatterd all over the wet mud. Shakou walked out of the cave spotting Sengalo's paw prints he began to follow them back to the prideland border. "Why do I act this way...??" the black lion thought, regarding his smile towards Sengalo. "... I musn't.." Shakou repeated to himself as he kept on following Sengalo's prints that now went through the savanna grass...

Katse
June 23rd, 2005, 09:03 PM
((Don't worry about it.^^))

Sengalo sniffed the air, catching the scent of a small herd of impala near by. He crouched low to the ground, his reddish brown form hidden by the golden grass. He could make out at least ten impala about 100 hundred yards from where he stood. He kept his eyes fixed on them, making sure not to make a sound. He moved closer, taking his time. He watched as a few took drinks from the water hole they were near. Just before Sengalo was about to make his move, they all strangely stampeded away from him. Sengalo jumped out from hiding, trying to catch one of the fast creatures. After running a few minutes, Sengalo slowed to a stop, panting and cursing to himself. He looked around to see who or what caused his prey to flee before he could catch, unaware that they were frightened by the two cubs, Kopa and Scout. Sengalo sat in his spot, huffing frustratingly to himself, still eyeing the water hole.

Avalon
June 23rd, 2005, 09:15 PM
((Sengalo always misses to catch anything:lol:;) why's that??))

Shakou could now smell Sengalo not to far ahead of him, the black lion hasten speed towards the young teen. Finding Sengalo sitting behind a waterhole looking rather disappointed. Shakou walked up behind him next to the waterhole. Shakou eyed the water through the corner of his eye, seeing nothing there he had no reflection. As the black lion noticed it he quickly stepped away from the water, only hopeing Sengalo hadn't noticed it. "Soo what happend... did I miss something??" Shakou said trying to sound as random as possible, in reality he was trying to get the attention off the fact that he had no reflection at all....

Katse
June 23rd, 2005, 09:21 PM
((I just find it funny, even though he really is a good hunter.))

Sengalo's ears twitched and swiveled in Shakou's direction, followed by his head. He blew his bangs out of his face, but they just fell back down and resumed their place. "Something scared off my kill," he replied bluntly, slightly annoyed. He hadn't noticed Shakou's nonexistent reflection. He was still trying to figure out what had scared off the impala.

Avalon
June 23rd, 2005, 09:28 PM
((Yeah I am getting used to the fact that he always misses:eek: I am getting too familiar with the character:gasp: ))

Shakou let out a small sigh of relife when he discovered that Sengalo had noticed it. The black lion listen to the teens mumbleing on how the prey just ran off. "Well perhaps you'll be able to catch something later... there is always a second chance.." Shakou smile with a small wink walking past Sengalo, "So where are you planning on heading now.." the black lion asked turning to Scar's son...

Katse
June 23rd, 2005, 09:37 PM
A small sigh escaped Sengalo. "Yeah... You're right..." he responded, "it can just get annoying, ya know?" He stood to his feet looking around the water hole again. "Probably to find out what scared away my kill," he answered to Shakou's question. He began walking at the water's edge, searching for any signs of another predator. Normally, Sengalo would've shrugged this off, but he was frustrated that he missed his chance of getting his first meal in days.

((LOLness.))

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 09:39 PM
(Namabi isn't in this RP btw. :bleen: )

Katai sighs, "Looks like no-one wants to know me. Thank god I know someone," he walks out of the den and lays down under a tree, bored stiff.
(firstly that damn yellow thing isn't in weee :lol:)

Twilight padded out of the den and noticed Katao on his own under the tree.
Slowly he padded over to him and sat down in front of him.
"Hey Katai you alright?" he questioned

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 09:43 PM
(firstly that damn yellow thing isn't in weee :lol:)

Twilight padded out of the den and noticed Katao on his own under the tree.
Slowly he padded over to him and sat down in front of him.
"Hey Katai you alright?" he questioned

(What's so bad about Namabi? He's still awesome. :bleen: )

Katai's ears twitch having heard Twilight, "Uh, yeah. Sure I'm fine...why wouldn't I be?" he looks at him curiously, "I'm just bored."

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 09:47 PM
(I know but hes to bright and hurts my eyes :lol:)

"Yeah I thought as much" Twilight smiled at Katai "Thats why I came over cause you looked bored" he said looking aound the grasslands around him.

Avalon
June 23rd, 2005, 09:50 PM
A small sigh escaped Sengalo. "Yeah... You're right..." he responded, "it can just get annoying, ya know?" He stood to his feet looking around the water hole again. "Probably to find out what scared away my kill," he answered to Shakou's question. He began walking at the water's edge, searching for any signs of another predator. Normally, Sengalo would've shrugged this off, but he was frustrated that he missed his chance of getting his first meal in days.

((LOLness.))

((I am serious, it's scareing me...:gasp::lol:))

Shakou gave off a sigh, as he sat down a few feet away from Sengalo, and particularly the water, "If he finds out... what do I do??" Shakou wispered to himself, his eyes darted from side to side as he was desperatly scearhing for a answere. "Don't worry about the impala..." Shakou said looking up at the teen trying to comfort him, ".. looseing a meal isn't something to weep over.." Shakou added. The black lion then kept shut he felt like he was pressing to much on the teen, "I'll just let him be, he needs to learn after all.." Shakou said to himself looking at Scar's son...

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 09:50 PM
"Yeah, it's boring...nothing much to do, especially in this heat." Katai sits up, "What were you doing back there anyways?"

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 09:52 PM
"Well welcome to Africa thought you would be used to this heat" Twilight joked and lay down in front of him smirking "I was with my son" he said "Hes gone hunting rabbits with his friend"

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 09:53 PM
"Yeah...it's Africa. I was born here, I should be used to this climate." Katai smirks, "Just a little too much when your bathing out in it all day..." he looks back towards Pride Rock, "...who's your friends and family here then?"

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 09:56 PM
"I have no family alive now here" Twilight replied "I only had my mother and well she died during the reign of Scar" he said looking at Pride Rock before looking back being silent for a moment.
"I have many friends here" Twilight said "I'm good friends with Simba...and Nala and well its sorta a wierd situation us three are in" he said not sure about how to say it.

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 10:00 PM
"Hmm...I'm guessing Simba wasn't happy about it right?" Katai asks curiously, "I'm just curious, that's all."

Katse
June 23rd, 2005, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Avalon
((I am serious, it's scareing me...:gasp::lol:))

Shakou gave off a sigh, as he sat down a few feet away from Sengalo, and particularly the water, "If he finds out... what do I do??" Shakou wispered to himself, his eyes darted from side to side as he was desperatly scearhing for a answere. "Don't worry about the impala..." Shakou said looking up at the teen trying to comfort him, ".. looseing a meal isn't something to weep over.." Shakou added. The black lion then kept shut he felt like he was pressing to much on the teen, "I'll just let him be, he needs to learn after all.." Shakou said to himself looking at Scar's son...

((More LOLness. I think that's what almost 100 pages of having to deal with him will do to you.:lol:))

"Tcht. Whatever," Sengalo said to himself. Shakou was right, there really was no reason for him to get all huffy about losing something as small as an impala. He'll just wait until another time. He sat down in his spot, then layed down on his back. He rested his paws on his chest, gazing up at the clouds calmly. The grass felt cool and it was nice and warm today.

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 10:05 PM
"Well me and Simba both love Nala and she loves both of us" Twilight replied "I had a cub with her and was sorta raised by Simba" he said looking away for second "Well a few weeks ago me and Nala got caught by Simba and well it all came out. That cub was Kopa and is my son; Simba took it hard and it really screwed up our relationships" Twilight looked back at Katai "Just glad us three were such good friends and well we sorta came to a agreement".
"And yeah basicly he wasn't to pleased at first no" Twilight said smirking slightly "Well would anyone?"

Avalon
June 23rd, 2005, 10:08 PM
((More LOLness. I think that's what almost 100 pages of having to deal with him will do to you.:lol:))

"Tcht. Whatever," Sengalo said to himself. Shakou was right, there really was no reason for him to get all huffy about losing something as small as an impala. He'll just wait until another time. He sat down in his spot, then layed down on his back. He rested his paws on his chest, gazing up at the clouds calmly. The grass felt cool and it was nice and warm today.

((Yeah I guess soo, but never the less it is/was an awsome way to get to know that character RIP Sengalo;):lol:))

Shakou laid down resting his head on his paws, letting out a small sigh looking at the sky. "This would work out fine... I just need to be more carefull.." Shakou thought with himself. Looking briefly at Sengalo before back up at the cloud free sky...

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 10:08 PM
"Well me and Simba both love Nala and she loves both of us" Twilight replied "I had a cub with her and was sorta raised by Simba" he said looking away for second "Well a few weeks ago me and Nala got caught by Simba and well it all came out. That cub was Kopa and is my son; Simba took it hard and it really screwed up our relationships" Twilight looked back at Katai "Just glad us three were such good friends and well we sorta came to a agreement".
"And yeah basicly he wasn't to pleased at first no" Twilight said smirking slightly "Well would anyone?"
"Well, I wouldn't be myself but seeing as I haven't lived with anyone these past few years I don't know what it's like to have relationships...only the kind of relationships I and Alanis had when we were cubs."

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 10:10 PM
"They are good if you don't run into problems like we did" Twilight replied "Just glad we can continue are relationships without many problems at all"

Simba22
June 23rd, 2005, 10:35 PM
"They are bigger and faster...which makes the jobe more entertained...more dangerous..you know..you get exited. "He laughed a little as he continued running towars the river.

"OHHHH sounds like fun like I said before you might need to give me a little tips on hunting. Cause I am not too good at it" He said trying to catch up to Kopa.

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 10:38 PM
"They are good if you don't run into problems like we did" Twilight replied "Just glad we can continue are relationships without many problems at all"
"Yeah...but I don't know about those kind of relationships so I wouldn;t be able to tell you if anything like that's ever happened to me. I've been a rogue for the majority of my life so I don't know..."

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 10:43 PM
"You will know what a relationship is like soon enough theres alot of lionesses looking" Twilight blinked.

Shine saw Twilight talking to another lion and padded over to them.
"Hey Light" She said stopping beside him "Whos your friend?" she questioned looking at Katai.

"Hey Shine" Twilight smiled at her "This is Katai; hes new" he said

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 10:44 PM
"What are they all staring at? I aint that much of a catch." Katai looks at Twilight confused. He then sees Shine pad over, "Hey...yeah, I'm new here. Simba just recently accepted me."

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 10:50 PM
"Nice to meet you" Shine smiled "Always good to see some new lions about the place; sorta brings more excitment to this place" she smirked "These ones are getting boring" she joked laughing softly as she playfully prodded Twilight.

"Hey" Twilight smirked and looked at Katai again "Well to me your not a catch; but to them you are" Twilight laughed and blinked.

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 10:53 PM
"Hmm, well to be honest, I'm kinda bored at the moment. Do any of you guys know of any fun places to go and explore and such?" Katai asks them both curiously.

"Are you sure they're looking at me though?" Katai looks over to the lionesses before looking back over to Twilight.

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 11:00 PM
"Well they aren't looking at me...well they might but I'm taken already" Twilight smirked "Yeah I'm sure they are" he smiled and patted katai on the shoulder with his paw.

"Well there are places depends what your wanting to do though" Shine smiled at Katai "Your new...you suggest something you wish to do and I will take you...thats if Twilight is coming to" she smirked looking at Twilight.

"Of course I guess...Nala's gonna be sleeping for a while longer I guess" Twilight replied.

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 11:02 PM
"Lazy lioness..." Katai smirks a little, "Hmm, no idea on what's so great about me but whatever..."

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 11:04 PM
"Your looks maybe" Twilight smiled.

"So what do you want to do Katai" Shine said sitting down looking at him.

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 11:09 PM
"Hmm...no idea. I don't know this place much..." Katai replies to Shine's question, "I'm confused."

"Like I said, I don't think I'm that much of a catch but yay if I am." he smirks to Twilight.

Katse
June 23rd, 2005, 11:10 PM
Sengalo's ears twitched. He thought he heard a voice, but shrugged it off. He rolled back onto his side, licking his paws. Strangely, he felt comfortable around Shakou, like he finally had someone he could relate to. He felt safe around the adult lion. He had feelings close to this before, however, and they were often short lived. Sengalo knew he couldn't get too close. He had only known the lion after a day, anyways.

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 11:12 PM
"Just describe something you wanna do and I will take you to a place" Shine smiled to Katai "Don't be shy" she smirked.

"Yeah well lionesses have there own tastes" Twilight blinks a eyes to Katai "You never know with them" he smiled.

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 11:18 PM
"I aint shy...just take me anywhere...I'm not bothered." Katai smirks to Shine.

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 11:20 PM
"Well ok then" Shine smirked then turned to Twilight "Fancy a swim" she laughed and padded away looking back at Twilight and Katai smiling.

"Waterhole then" Twilight replied looking at Katai "Least now you can cool down" he smirked

klowd
June 23rd, 2005, 11:21 PM
"OHHHH sounds like fun like I said before you might need to give me a little tips on hunting. Cause I am not too good at it" He said trying to catch up to Kopa.

"Sure is fun there...." smiled Kopa. They were running a little bit more until they arrived where the antelopes were."Well.... here we are...isn't that difficult to understand..you just have to be silent and walk slowly towards your objective, then once you are near enough jump onto it with all your potence and bite it hard on the neck.....wanna try with rabbits first?"

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 11:21 PM
"Yeah, that's good. Haven't found many water holes during my travels so I good soak in the water wouldn't do me any harm."

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 11:31 PM
"Yeah and have some fun at the same time" Twilight smirked and padded ahead "Come on Katai" he smiled.

"Hurry up you two" Shine smirked

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 11:33 PM
"Alright..." Katai gets up onto all fours and follows Twilight and Shine, wondering what adventures they may have.

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 11:37 PM
Twilight caught up with Shine and looked back and motioned with his head to Katai to hurry up.

"So what you think of Katai then" Twilight said looking at Shine smiling. Katai was still a little way behind so he didn't worry about him actually hearing.

"He seems nice" Shine smirked and padded on towards the waterhole.

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 11:40 PM
"Wait up then..." Katai calls after Twilight and Shine. He pads along a little faster to catch up with them both.

Titus
June 23rd, 2005, 11:41 PM
Titus stops eating, and see's 3 lion cross his path and looks at the lion from the other day"Your that lion from the other day are you, Katai was it."

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 11:45 PM
"Come on then" Twilight smirked continuing to pad along looking back at Katai.

"Nearly there now" Shine said looking back at Katai.

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 11:46 PM
Katai doesn't hear Titus since he is busy padding a long with Shine and Twilight. He may talk to Titus later though.

Katai continues to pad along with Shine and Twilight after catching up with them both.

Avalon
June 23rd, 2005, 11:54 PM
Sengalo's ears twitched. He thought he heard a voice, but shrugged it off. He rolled back onto his side, licking his paws. Strangely, he felt comfortable around Shakou, like he finally had someone he could relate to. He felt safe around the adult lion. He had feelings close to this before, however, and they were often short lived. Sengalo knew he couldn't get too close. He had only known the lion after a day, anyways.

Shakou keep an eye on Sengalo through the corner of his eye, giveing of a small grin. "The kid is awfully naive.." the black lion said to himself contended. "well that'll make my taks a lot easier.." Shakou thought as he kept watch on Sengalo from afar...

Katse
June 24th, 2005, 12:01 AM
Sengalo sat up as he heard more voices. He could make out the forms of the lions, Titus and Katai, and a few more. He recognized the male with Katai, but couldn't remember his name. He calmly sat in his spot, not sure if to make contact with them or not.

Avalon
June 24th, 2005, 12:10 AM
Shakou's ears twinched, as he too could hear the voices now. The black lion stood up surveying the group that was heading they're way, seeing this other lion from before, talking and Titus walking behind them. "Hmmm..." Shakou says to himself with a low moan as he carefully watch the lions approch...

Titus
June 24th, 2005, 02:50 PM
"I think we are being followed" Titus with a little worry in his face " something is just not right here"

Simba22
June 24th, 2005, 05:55 PM
While on the walk with Kopa. Scout sees Karifu.

Scout smiles and runs toward her. Seems like he hasn't seen her in ages.

Scout runs up to her.

Scout: Hi, Karifu. This is my new bestest friend Kopa. Where have you been? I was beginning to worry about you.

Opera Ghost
June 24th, 2005, 05:58 PM
karifu:i been where i wanted to be and you needen't worry about me cause i may leave i have nothing here either ,what do you think i should do?

Simba22
June 24th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Scout: I think you should stay right here Karifu. You were my first friend even before Kopa. I can't tell you what to do but if you went away I'd really miss you.

Opera Ghost
June 24th, 2005, 06:36 PM
karifu:i dunno what to do i might go on an adventure

Simba22
June 24th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
karifu:i dunno what to do i might go on an adventure

Scout: Well I hope whatever you do it makes you happy Karifu. Me and Kopa are hunting for rabbits. He's gonna teach me how to pounce. I was never too good with pouncing. I don't think Kopa would have a problem with you tagging along.

Opera Ghost
June 24th, 2005, 06:39 PM
karifu:i'd love to but i gotta go see ya round

Simba22
June 24th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Scout frowns.

Scout: Well ok. We're really gonna miss you're company. I will see you when we get back right?

Opera Ghost
June 24th, 2005, 06:47 PM
karifu: ok ill see ya round she goes off looking lonley ...on second thought i may come
btw simba22 i tryed to pm you but it won't let me as your mail box is too full:cheese:

Simba22
June 24th, 2005, 06:52 PM
Scout smiles.

Scout: Great! That okay with you Kopa?

(Full after 4 messages?:eek: That's kinda weird. But I deleted two of them so my inbox must be ok now)

Opera Ghost
June 24th, 2005, 06:55 PM
karifu smiles:i am quite the hunter

btw :message sent :D

Simba22
June 24th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Scout: Maybe you could teach the both of us a little about hunting"

Scout chuckles.

"I hope you have no probelm with her coming too Kopa"

Katse
June 24th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Hearing the group of lions coming closer, Sengalo instinctively crouched to the groud. Even if he was getting older, Sengalo still had a few of his cub instincts in tact. He backed off slightly, really not in the mood to deal with Titus.

Avalon
June 24th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Hearing the group of lions coming closer, Sengalo instinctively crouched to the groud. Even if he was getting older, Sengalo still had a few of his cub instincts in tact. He backed off slightly, really not in the mood to deal with Titus.

Shakou could see Sengalo crouched and back off, the black lion looked back at the group before back to Sengalo. Shakou walked up to Sengalo and bowed down to him, "Don't worry, you have nothing to fear..I'll take care of this" the black lion wispered calming into Sengalo's ear. The black lion raised his head and eyed the group approching in particularly Titus,the balck lions eyes narrowed at the approching group of lions....

Katse
June 24th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Sengalo looked up at Shakou, his eyes narrowing slightly as the dark lion spoke down to him. "I'm not scared," he retorted, "why would I be scared of him?" He gestured his head towards Titus. As Shakou approached the group, Sengalo layed down, surveying the situation. His tail twitched behind him as he observed.

Avalon
June 24th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Sengalo looked up at Shakou, his eyes narrowing slightly as the dark lion spoke down to him. "I'm not scared," he retorted, "why would I be scared of him?" He gestured his head towards Titus. As Shakou approached the group, Sengalo layed down, surveying the situation. His tail twitched behind him as he observed.

"Cuz he is not any normal lion...." Shakou said with a low voice turning to Sengalo with a stern look. Before back at the lions heading their way, the dark lion narrowed his eyes at the approching group...

Opera Ghost
June 24th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Scout: Maybe you could teach the both of us a little about hunting"

yeah sure il'l teach that,and is that okay with you Kopa?

Simba22
June 25th, 2005, 12:13 AM
Scout: I got to warn you though Karifu me and Kopa can be pretty fast I don't know if you can keep up with our speed.

Scout says cockyily.

Opera Ghost
June 25th, 2005, 07:59 AM
karifu:puh!yeah right where i came i was nick named lightning ,so You better keep up

Mizani
June 25th, 2005, 08:00 AM
ooc: Anyone mind if I join?

Opera Ghost
June 25th, 2005, 08:08 AM
i don't mind :)

King Simba
June 25th, 2005, 08:17 AM
(Nope, anyone's free to join. Just post some info in the 'Character Sign Up' thread first. =))

Simba22
June 25th, 2005, 10:54 AM
karifu:puh!yeah right where i came i was nick named lightning ,so You better keep up

Scout just smiles in responce. But it wasn't a normal smile." It was a I don't believe that you're faster then us" smile.

Scout: Well what are we waiting for.

Scout laughs and runs off. Followed by Karifu and Kopa.

Simba22
June 25th, 2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Mizani
ooc: Anyone mind if I join?

{Looking forward to RPing with ya.:cheese: }

Opera Ghost
June 25th, 2005, 11:01 AM
karifu like a bolt of lighting runs miles ahead of scout and kopa
karifu:ha ha

Simba22
June 25th, 2005, 11:11 AM
Kopa could just stand there in amazement. But not Scout.

Scout: Are you kidding? I'm just getting warmed up.

He picks up the speed at least 2 0r or 4 times faster then he was going.

After tons of heavy breathing he finally catches up with Karifu.

He looks over to her with a smile.

Scout:[Slightly out of breath] Wasn't expecting that huh?

Opera Ghost
June 25th, 2005, 11:12 AM
karifu:haha this is my lowset speed *with amazent she speed of without a trace all scout could see was flying dust*

Simba22
June 25th, 2005, 11:14 AM
He coughs as he disappears in a cloud of dust.

Scout just looks down feeling kinda sad.

Scout was a perfectionist he wanted to be better then everyone at everything.

And he just felt kinda sad for losing, cause all his life he thought he was the fastest.

Scout slowly just follows Karifu sadly.

Opera Ghost
June 25th, 2005, 11:16 AM
karifu hops up on a tree and chills out
"you ok kid"?

Simba22
June 25th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Scout: [sad and out of breath] Yeah, you know you're lucky. This was one of my off days if it wasn't I would have run faster.

Scout says defensively.

Even though he knew that wasn't true.

Opera Ghost
June 25th, 2005, 11:19 AM
karifu:thats real cool kid,real cool*she stetches and yawns and licks her paws*

Simba22
June 25th, 2005, 11:30 AM
Scout passes out near the tree.

No matter what he did he couldn't seem to catch his breath.

Scout: Can you teach me how to run that fast?

Scout stops when he hears what he was saying she might get the idea that this wasn't your off day.

Scout: I mean not like I need it but can you just show me how to do it anyway?

Scout let's out a sigh of relief for his recovery.

Opera Ghost
June 25th, 2005, 11:33 AM
karifu:so i can run faster?i don't really know how i can teach you though

Simba22
June 25th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Scout:[lying] No I never said you could run faster. It's just that well..................... uh............. Kopa yeah I want to teach him to run faster. I mean he would have to learn to keep up with the both of us.

He sighs again for the recovery....

Scout: Why would it be so hard to teach me....... I mean him?

Opera Ghost
June 25th, 2005, 11:38 AM
karifu:cause it just weird to teach YOU!

Simba22
June 25th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Scout cringes in defense he just can't tell her that he was a loser. It wasn't in his blood. His parents brought him up to believe that winning was everything.

Scout: WHy would it be so weird? I mean not like I really wanna know you know just so I could get better....

Scout gasps in fright for what he just said.

Scout: I mean.... uh...... better is in the best.... I mean uhhh.... Forget it.

He walks off sadly.

Opera Ghost
June 25th, 2005, 11:45 AM
karifu:whats wrong with you your acting weird

Simba22
June 25th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Scout: Me acting weird? I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Thing was he did have a clue what she was talking about.

Scout sighs.

Scout: Nothing is bothering me.

He sighs again and walks off sadly knowing full well that he can't tell her the truth.

Opera Ghost
June 25th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Karifu:is something wrong,just tell me you can tell me anything

Simba22
June 25th, 2005, 12:02 PM
Scout stops.

And sighs.

Scout: All right fine. When you beat me today it just made feel real upset. It's just how my parents raised me. My parents raised me to be perfect at everything. They wanted to raise a winner. And when I lost today. I know that somewhere up there they're disappointed to be my parents. They're somewhere up there disappointed that I'm their son. I wanted to show them that I can be a winner that I could live up to their name and that I could make them proud.

I couldn't even do that. Congratulations.

He sighs and walks off to the river straight ahead.

Kopa runs up out of breath.

Takes one look at Scout.

ANd knows he's real sad about something.

Opera Ghost
June 25th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Karifu sighs and walked off

klowd
June 25th, 2005, 01:03 PM
(Simba22 you can't control other characters ;) )

KOpa said the other cub padding away "Eh...where are you going??" he asked following him walking.

Opera Ghost
June 25th, 2005, 03:01 PM
karifu noticed scout was upset so she ran after him also

Simba22
June 25th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Scout was lying by himself. By the river sad and upset skipping rocks. He shoots another rock into the river. That skips 3 times and then goes under. Scout sighs.

He looks up and starts talking to the sky.

Scout: I'm sorry mom and dad. Guess your old son didn't make you proud now huh? I tried. I really did. There's nothing you can proud of now huh? I know that you guys may be looking down on me in shame. But there's no need to do that. Because I'm all ready in enough shame for all of us. I let the family name down I let myself down and most of all I let the both of you down. I am so sorry!

He sniffles and lays his head down.

[And Klowd I'm real sorry for doing that]

klowd
June 25th, 2005, 05:50 PM
( Don't worry dude :hugs: )

Why are you saying that? I'm sure your parents are really proud of you, you are one of the best lins that I've ever met, so don't say so, I'm sure your parents didn't want you to be the best at all, cuz everyone has to accept it's own limits, so don't be sad." said Kopa nuzzling him a little,

Simba22
June 25th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Scout smiles a little.

Scout: Thanks Kopa but you really don't know my parents like I did. They seriously wanted me to be the best at everything. I still remember what my dad would say years ago when I'd play Hide and Seek with my friends.

Scout clears his throat to make it sound deeper like his dad's.

Scout: [Imitating his dad] Son, I want you to go out there and win. You hear me win. I don't want you to be a loser no one in my family will ever lose at anything. I want you to go out there and win like your one of the family if you don't then you're not a part of this family.

Scout slowly puts his head down.

Scout: [talking normally] SO I'd have to win everything just to be a member of my dad's family. He was real competitive my mom was just about the same. She was always telling me how no son of her's will ever lose. And ever since I lost I feel like my parents are disappointed with me just like they were disappointed with me if I lost while they were still alive. It's like I feel like I betrayed them. And ever since they lost when fighting those hyenas I feel I had to make it up to them. You Know? Be one of the family. That's just how my parents raised me. It may be the right way it may be the wrong way. But it's the only way I really know.

He lied down.

klowd
June 25th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Kopa thought for a bit....I'm sure even your parents knew that you couldn never be the best in everything, nobody can be the best in all that he/she tries, you may have your good points, but you also have bad ones, not only know, all the alive beings on this planet do have them, so don't worry much, maybe your parents wanted to say that to make you feel better, to make you feel proud of yourself, because with this way you'd always had an objective and rarely you'd feel sad." KOpa said looking at him.

Opera Ghost
June 25th, 2005, 06:18 PM
karifu:hey kopa,scout look im sorry i beat you,but at your age you would be considered better than me*she smiles*

Simba22
June 25th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Kopa thought for a bit....I'm sure even your parents knew that you couldn never be the best in everything, nobody can be the best in all that he/she tries, you may have your good points, but you also have bad ones, not only know, all the alive beings on this planet do have them, so don't worry much, maybe your parents wanted to say that to make you feel better, to make you feel proud of yourself, because with this way you'd always had an objective and rarely you'd feel sad." KOpa said looking at him.

Scout: They knew I couldn't be great at everything they just pushed me cause they wanted me to be great at anything. I don't think they were doing it to make me feel proud. Maybe they could have been doing it to light a fire under my butt or something and I'll tell you they would be doing a good job at that. It just seemed like the best is all that mattered to them. If you're not the best then why try. I think that's really how they felt. I know I have my good points and bad points It's just that my parents they for some reason for everything I did if I ended up losing or anything I need to try harder. Close was not good enough. Losing was unacceptable. And today I keep hearing my dad inside my head telling me maybe if I tried harder I could have won. I didn't do my best. Cause the way my parents see it if you do your best you win.
I just wanted them to look down and smile and say "That's my boy". Did you ever feel something like this with your mom and dad?

Opera Ghost
June 25th, 2005, 07:02 PM
karifu:so you are better than me ok !

Simba22
June 25th, 2005, 07:05 PM
karifu:so you are better than me ok !

Scout smiles.

Scout: Thanks Karifu. Sorry if I came across as kinda a baby or a jerk. It's just that ever since they've died I wanted to follow in their pawprints try to be the best at everything like they wanted me to be. Scout looks at them.

Scout: So when are we going hunting?

Opera Ghost
June 25th, 2005, 07:06 PM
karifu:i understand Scout,now lets go hunt!

klowd
June 25th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Kopa thought again "Not really...my dad has never pressed me to be better than the others...neither my mum.....I guess they are happy with me....at least I think so, and I think that's the same with my sister. Said kopa looking at the pride rock, "If you feel better now we can go hunting when you want.

Simba22
June 25th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Scout: I still feel kinda bad. You're lucky you had parents that didn't push you to the limit. You're even luckier your parents are still around. I'm glad that you guys cared enough to help me feel a little better. You two are true friends.

You know I've been thinking just because my parents pushed me over the limit to succedd doesn't mean I have too. If you guys want you can go ahead and hunt without me. I think I'm gonna stay here for a little. You guys don't have to stay if you don't want too.

Opera Ghost
June 25th, 2005, 08:23 PM
karifu:but u just said you wanted to go hunt

Simba22
June 25th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Scout: Well, I only said that because that's what you guys wanted to do.

Opera Ghost
June 25th, 2005, 09:13 PM
karifu:right..well so long pal if Kopa's not going i'm going alone

Simba22
June 25th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Scout: Wait hod on I was kinda thinking going with you guys is better then feeling sorry for myself all day. So I'll come with you. Kopa you coming?

Opera Ghost
June 25th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Karifu:*looks over to Kopa *well what are we gonna hunt any way,wouldn't you rather chase some hyenas and have an adventure in the eleplahant graveyard first and have a muck around?

Simba22
June 25th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Scout: Well we haven't eaten yet. We were hoping to hunt some rabbits maybe some Antelope.

Opera Ghost
June 25th, 2005, 09:22 PM
karifu:im going to have some fun at the elephant grave yard

btw do rabbits excist in the pride lands ?:confused:

Simba22
June 25th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Scout: I heard some bad things about it Karifu. You should stay with us it's much safer. I don't want to see you get hurt. I all ready lost my parents I don't want to lose one of my best friends too.

Opera Ghost
June 25th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Karifu:aww well,ok il'l come with you,yeah but i was really up for an adventure :-)

Simba22
June 25th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Karifu:aww well,ok il'l come with you,yeah but i was really up for an adventure :-)

"Tell you what You come hunting with us. Then me you and Kopa can play and then all 3 of us will go on an adventure how does that sound"?

Asked Scout.

klowd
June 25th, 2005, 09:55 PM
( no they don't xD)

Kopa looked at them "YOu decide what you wanna do, if you don't wanna got o hunt, there's food availiable at my family's den".

Simba22
June 25th, 2005, 10:54 PM
Scout: Well I never learned to hunt. And the sooner you can help me learn the better. But right now I'm basically in the mood to do anything. Hunt? Play? Explore? It's all good to me.

Opera Ghost
June 26th, 2005, 08:19 AM
karifu:come on then lets go play!

Simba22
June 26th, 2005, 11:07 AM
karifu:come on then lets go play!

Scout: What would you like to play?

Opera Ghost
June 26th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Karifu:um dares!

Simba22
June 26th, 2005, 11:17 AM
Scout looks at Karifu like he didn't know what dares was.

Scout:What's Dares?

Opera Ghost
June 26th, 2005, 11:18 AM
karifu:*looks at him weirdly*truth and dare you don't know what that is?

Simba22
June 26th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Scout still looks at her with the weird expression on his face. Never once in his young cub life had he ever heard of that game. But he was eager to find out the rules and play with his 2 new friends.

He sits down and smiles waiting patiently for the rules.

Opera Ghost
June 26th, 2005, 11:39 AM
She explains the rules to Scout and asks if he understands

Simba22
June 26th, 2005, 11:40 AM
Scout scrunches his face a little bit and then starts to understand.

Scout: Okay, sounds like fun since you're the one who suggested this new game you go first.

Opera Ghost
June 26th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Karifu:right Scout truth or dare?

Simba22
June 26th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Scout: UHHHHHH Truth.

Opera Ghost
June 26th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Karifu:um,do you really think you failed your parents still?

Simba22
June 26th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Scout: Kind of I mean yes.

Opera Ghost
June 26th, 2005, 11:47 AM
karifu:i don't think you did,anyway you ask me now

Simba22
June 26th, 2005, 11:51 AM
Scout: All right Karifu, Truth or Dare?

Opera Ghost
June 26th, 2005, 11:52 AM
karifu:truthy ,truthy,truthy

Mizani
June 26th, 2005, 12:06 PM
((ooc: sorry to interupt your game of truth or dare people, but I'll just post my first post here.))

Sabira had been traveling through the Pridelands for a few hours now and she decided that she needed some rest. Unfortunatly for her, she heard voices and she decided to investigate.

Simba22
June 26th, 2005, 05:33 PM
karifu:truthy ,truthy,truthy

Scout: Okay,,,,,, hmm.........have you ever kissed anyone?

Just then he heard some rusting in the grass.

Scout becomes a little scared.

Scout runs and hides behind Karifu.

Opera Ghost
June 26th, 2005, 05:41 PM
karifu:what...oh yeah i have of a matter of fact

Simba22
June 26th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Scout: Didn't you hear that rustling Karifu? Something's out there. Okay it's your turn again.

Opera Ghost
June 26th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Karifu:right truth or dare

Katse
June 26th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Sengalo turned his attention away from the adult lions to the younger ones. His ears perked as he heard their conversation yards away from where he was lying. He cocked his head slightly, catching the familiar scent of the two cubs.((Remember, Kopa's and Scout's presence caused the impala to flee before Sengalo could catch one.)) He lowered his head, hiding himself even more as he heard them chat...

klowd
June 26th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Kopa stoped talking and looked behind him "Uhmm..." he said as he closed his eyes a bit just to concentrate better, "Have you heard something guys...I have the feeling we are not alone." He said walking a little too see what he could see.

Opera Ghost
June 26th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Karifu:what could it be ?*saracasticly*a spy!

Katse
June 26th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Sengalo's ears twitched as he continued listening. Did they suspect his presence? What would they do if they found him? It seemed to be interesting to find out. Sengalo smirked to himself and his tail twitched even more.

klowd
June 26th, 2005, 09:29 PM
"YDo you think....that somebody can be here...?" Asked Kopa to the others a little bit nervous..."I'm still hearing something"

Opera Ghost
June 26th, 2005, 09:31 PM
karifu pricks her ears up and listens

Simba22
June 26th, 2005, 10:56 PM
karifu pricks her ears up and listens

Some more rustling is heard.

Scout being the brave cub that he is stands in front of the 2 lions to protect them.

Scout continues to play with Karifu.

Scout: Truth!

Simba22
June 26th, 2005, 10:59 PM
"YDo you think....that somebody can be here...?" Asked Kopa to the others a little bit nervous..."I'm still hearing something"

" Don't worry Kopa I'm here to protect you and Karifu". He growls at the bushes and gets ready for a hyena or something to jump out at them.

Mizani
June 27th, 2005, 12:47 AM
Subira steped out of the bushes.

"What do we have here, a pride of Meerkat's?" Subira asked laughing softly.

"Besides, I ain't a hawk thats gonna eat ya" She said.

Simba22
June 27th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Scout still stays in attack mode thinking this may be an outsider.

Scout: Who are you? And why are you here? If you have come here to take over Pride Rock I advise against it.

He growls loudly.

klowd
June 27th, 2005, 02:07 AM
"You don't need to protect the others, we can bite too. " said Kopa looking at the newcomer "So who are you if I may ask" said clossing his eyes in an agressive mood.

Mizani
June 27th, 2005, 03:03 AM
Subira laughed at Scouts remark.

"Me? One lioness, take over a Pride by my self?" She laughed.

"but if you must know" She said, calming down a bit.
"I'm here in the Pridelands, seeking refuge"

Titus
June 27th, 2005, 04:24 AM
Titus hears something going in the distance, it sounded like cubs, not far from where he was he goes to investagate what was going on.

Opera Ghost
June 27th, 2005, 07:06 AM
karifu:what you want here ?

Mizani
June 27th, 2005, 07:12 AM
"I just told you" Subira said.
"I'm hoping to find a place to stay"

Simba22
June 27th, 2005, 10:39 AM
"I just told you" Subira said.
"I'm hoping to find a place to stay"

Scout walks around her still looking like a brave cub making sure she wasn't lying.

When Scout sees that she's telling the truth. His angry face turns into a smile.

Scout: Well, My name's Scout and these are my 2 friends Kopa and Karifu. What's your name?

Mizani
June 27th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Subira grinned at Scout. She had always had a soft spot for cubs.

"My name's Subira" She grinned.

"Nice to meet you Scout"

Simba22
June 27th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Titus
Titus hears something going in the distance, it sounded like cubs, not far from where he was he goes to investagate what was going on.

While the cubs were talking. Scout hears more rustling. Scout turns toward the bushes again with the same face he had when he first encountered the other newcomer. Scout thought This new Lion had lied and planned an ambush.

Mizani
June 27th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Subira, now focused her attention on the new comer.

"another friend of yours?" She whispered to Scout.

Simba22
June 27th, 2005, 10:58 AM
Subira grinned at Scout. She had always had a soft spot for cubs.

"My name's Subira" She grinned.

"Nice to meet you Scout"

Scout: So where exacly did you come from?

Mizani
June 27th, 2005, 11:03 AM
"The jungle" She grinned.

"Far more green then the Pridalands, I can tell you that"

Simba22
June 27th, 2005, 11:05 AM
"The jungle" She grinned.

"Far more green then the Pridalands, I can tell you that"

Scout: I can only imagine. So you thinking of staying here? Me and my friends could show ya around and stuff. I'm kinda new here myself I only got here like 2 days ago.

Mizani
June 27th, 2005, 11:15 AM
"that would be nice" Subira smiled.
"And yea, I think I'm gonna stay here if I'm welcome"

Simba22
June 27th, 2005, 11:19 AM
"that would be nice" Subira smiled.
"And yea, I think I'm gonna stay here if I'm welcome"

Scout smiles.

Scout: Cool, then come on with us this is gonna be fun. If you want you can even join in the games Kope Karifu and me were playing. And I can't really speak for my friends but you're always welcome here by me.

Mizani
June 27th, 2005, 11:27 AM
"thanks kid" She grinned, tussling his head with her paw.

Simba22
June 27th, 2005, 11:36 AM
"thanks kid" She grinned, tussling his head with her paw.

Scout laughs.

Scout: No problem Subria. Our home is your home that's the way I see it. SO you come here alone?

Mizani
June 27th, 2005, 11:38 AM
"yea, don't have to rub it in" She said jokingly.

Simba22
June 27th, 2005, 11:40 AM
"yea, don't have to rub it in" She said jokingly.

Scout laughs.

Scout: Hey don't worry about it Subria. I came here alone too. And just look I have 2 friends. I think you're going to find friends in no time you all ready have 1 friend......... me!

Mizani
June 27th, 2005, 11:44 AM
"Yea, shame I didn't meet someone else first!!" She laughed.

Simba22
June 27th, 2005, 12:02 PM
"Yea, shame I didn't meet someone else first!!" She laughed.

Scout not knowing if she was joking or not didn't know what to say.

Scout laughs uncertainly.

Scout:[little bit upset because he didn't know if it was a joke or not] Well, I'm sure you're gonna meet a lot of new lions here.

Mizani
June 27th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Subira noticed that Scout seemed a little hurt.

"Hey, kid lighten up it was only a joke" she smirked punching him lightly with her paw.

Simba22
June 27th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Scout: [lying] Hey I knew that I was just uhhhhhhhhhhh playing along. Yeah, that's it.

Mizani
June 27th, 2005, 12:13 PM
"Nice save Kid" She grinned.

"Anyway, what do you do around here for fun?"

Simba22
June 27th, 2005, 12:28 PM
"Nice save Kid" She grinned.

"Anyway, what do you do around here for fun?"

Scout blushes embarrassed.

Scout: Thanks! I've been here for so little time I don't really know what to do for fun here. Karifu and Kopa were just about to show me what to do for fun around here. You're welcome to join us. Isn't that right Kopa?

He nudges Kopa in the paw unseen by the newcomer.

klowd
June 27th, 2005, 12:34 PM
"Uhm yes..." Said Kopa who wasn't very sure about the intentions of the new lioness "If you wanna stay here, I guess you'll have to talk to my Dad, or Simba, I can show you where we live and you can go and ask to any of them." said Kopa looking at her.

Mizani
June 27th, 2005, 12:42 PM
"Son of the King eh?" Subira asked, focusing her attention on Kopa.

klowd
June 27th, 2005, 12:52 PM
"Of the Queen....but that doesn't matter now, just follow me." He said as he started walking towards the pride rock.

Mizani
June 27th, 2005, 12:54 PM
"so, who is King right now Kopa?"

klowd
June 27th, 2005, 12:57 PM
" Simba is the Queen, Nala is the Queen, my Dad is called Twilight, but he is like a second king, something like that, so you can ask him." he said starting to walk a little bit faster.

Mizani
June 27th, 2005, 01:33 PM
"okay then" Subira said, slightly confused.

Simba22
June 27th, 2005, 02:42 PM
Scout: You're going to love it here Subira.

Katse
June 27th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Sengalo was beginning to get bored with these cubs and young lionesses. He rested his head on his paws, his tail still twitching, now in impatience. He lifted his head again as he heard another rustle in the grass not too far from him. He cocked his head and strained his eyes, curious as to who it might be.

Opera Ghost
June 27th, 2005, 04:03 PM
karifu:well all i can say is welcome Subira and il'l be going now....

Titus
June 27th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Titus walks on a cross path and went straight and that's was the path of the cubs where going not knowing the cubs where on the path.

Simba22
June 27th, 2005, 04:53 PM
karifu:well all i can say is welcome Subira and il'l be going now....

Scout: Where are you going Karifu? You know just because I met someone new doesn't mean you have to go. Come with us Karifu. We're gonna have a lot of fun. We could play and hang out and then we could..........

He gets cut off mid sentence after bumping into another lion who was coming down the same path as him.

Scout:[angrily] Who are You? Are you an Outsider?

Avalon
June 27th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Shakou could smell the percense of others, and turned walking into the grass in the same direction as Sengalo had went hours before. The black lion kept a low profile through the tall grass. He halted and could clearly see the youngsters through the grass and a smirk appeard on his face, "Cubs huh?.. and they are all alone.." Shakou said to himself with a small smile...

Opera Ghost
June 27th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Scout: Where are you going Karifu? You know just because I met someone new doesn't mean you have to go. Come with us Karifu. We're gonna have a lot of fun. We could play and hang out and then we could..........

He gets cut off mid sentence after bumping into another lion who was coming down the same path as him.

Scout:[angrily] Who are You? Are you an Outsider?
karifu:what ever!so long kid *she calls as she runs off*

Simba22
June 27th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Scout could feel the presense that something bad was going to happen. Like him And Kopa and Subria were not alone. And that they were all being watched.

Scout didn't know who/ what was watching him. Maybe it was just his Paranoia acting up again.

No, he was almost positive there was something out there. Just watching and waiting and planning an attack.

Scout:[scared] Guys do you have the feeling we're not alone?

A gust of wind sends a shiver down Scout's back.

Titus
June 27th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Titus looks down at a cub who he bumpsed into" I'm sorry, I thought that i was the only one down this path, well i'm not considered a outlander but i came from far away from here i was searching for the pridelands sence i was a cub"

Opera Ghost
June 27th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Karifu hear a lion roar she spun round and a lion was just about to ponce on her,he had teeth baring and was growling

Simba22
June 27th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Titus
Titus looks down at a cub who he bumpsed into" I'm sorry, I thought that i was the only one down this path, well i'm not considered a outlander but i came from far away from here i was searching for the pridelands sence i was a cub"

Scout somehow remembers this lion when he passed by him a couple of days ago when he first got there.

Scout smiles.

Scout: I don't believe I ever introduced myself my name's Scout that's Kopa That's Subria. And Karifu ran off to go somewhere. WHat's your name?

Opera Ghost
June 27th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Karifu was scared of this lion who was being mean and screamed

Titus
June 27th, 2005, 05:07 PM
"Titus is the name" bows before him. Titus turns his head and hears a roar not far from here"Some one is in trouble, we better hurry"

Simba22
June 27th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Scout heard a scream. Scout knew that scream like the back of his paw. That sounded like Karifu and by the sound of it she was in a lot of trouble.

Scout: Come on Kopa we have th save Karifu.

Katse
June 27th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Sengalo shot up from the ground as he heard Karifu's scream. He lowered his head defensively, his eyes darting about, looking for the source of the scream. Now standing, he could fully see the cubs and Titus. He strained his eyes and was able to make out the form of Karifu and the lion in the distance. Sengalo stood there, looking on, not sure whether to help her or not.

Opera Ghost
June 27th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Karifu:*to the lion*leave my alone,go away wadda ya want *he slaps her accross her face he pounces like he is going to really hurt her*

Avalon
June 27th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Shakou's ears perked at the sound of a loud roar. "What the..??" the black lion asked himself, and turned to run in the direction of the roar. Shakou can now see a lion jumping on the cub. Seemingly trying to kill it, "Hey!! you there.." Shakou yelled at the lion, "..l-let that cub alone.." Shakou added with a stutter. "Am I really saying this..." Shakou thought to himself clearly surprised of himself, but he crouched still ready to attack...

Katse
June 27th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Sengalo flinched slightly at the sight of Karifu being slapped by the lion. He took a step forward, about to help her, but something was still keeping him back.

Simba22
June 27th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Just then Scout leaps at the lion attacking Karifu. Scout was trying to go for the neck but the bigger lion swats Scout away.

Scout goes flying into a rock.

Scout then is lying on the ground from being knocked into the rock by the other lion and wasn't moving.

Opera Ghost
June 27th, 2005, 05:13 PM
karifu pounced and bit the lion "no one hurts my friends"

Titus
June 27th, 2005, 05:15 PM
"what are you doing here Sengalo?" "you have no business with that cub"Titus goes over to Scout to see if he's alright"are you alright"

Katse
June 27th, 2005, 05:16 PM
"That cub is being stupid," Sengalo said to himself as he shook his head, "taking on a full grown lion like that." Sengalo became slightly suprised when he noticed Shakou appear and about to help the young lioness, Karifu. He had almost forgotten about him. He began slowly advancing towards the scene, still debating if he should help or not. Sengalo's ears twitched as he heard Titus speak to him. "Excuse me," he asked in an annoyed tone, "neither do you. I don't even think I even want to help it." Sengalo stood still in his spot. He was getting the feeling that he didn't want to help more and more.

Simba22
June 27th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Scout didn't say anything. He was probably knocked out cold from hitting the rock so hard.

Avalon
June 27th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Shakou saw the cub fly, "Stupid child..." he thought to himself as he saw the lion swat the other cub hurting it. "I said stop..!!" Shakou yelled, but the lion didn't seem to listen. "Alright..." the black lion lunged at the attacking lion. The black lion snarled but the snarl wasn't normal it sounded like a high piched screech, swapping the other lion right in the face. "Run.. before I send you hell.." Shakou snarled bearing his unormal long fangs at the other lion...

Opera Ghost
June 27th, 2005, 05:18 PM
kaifu helps and scratches the lion then she goes over to scout
"im so sorry"

Titus
June 27th, 2005, 05:19 PM
"Enough!!" Titus said to the black lion"if it's a fight that he wants, then take it on me"

Katse
June 27th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Sengalo became suprised and amazed at the same time by Shakou's stunt. "The H***?!"

Titus
June 27th, 2005, 05:20 PM
"I's Scout ok" Titus walking to Karifu

Opera Ghost
June 27th, 2005, 05:22 PM
"i don't think so he's knocked out"

Titus
June 27th, 2005, 05:23 PM
"We must take back, do you know where this cub lives?" Titus puts Scout on his back.