PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Lion King Stu
May 23rd, 2005, 04:39 PM
"Yeah sleep is always a good thing" Twilight smiled at Nala "If you wanted to talk you could of come to us...but having some time alone is good" he said continuing to pad along "We know how bad Scar was Simba we lived through his reign" Twilight shivered remembering the thought.

klowd
June 15th, 2005, 09:46 PM
Kopa came back from his morning hunt, padding back to the pride rock he was wandering where the others may be.

( School's out so I'm back)

King Simba
June 15th, 2005, 09:49 PM
(Welcome back mate. =) Time to make this RP active again I think.)

Simba looks at Twilight before padding a little faster than Nala and Twilight over to a corner in the den and relaxes. Nala lays down and goes to sleep.

Lion King Stu
June 15th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Twilight padded into the den and sat down on the ground licking at his paw; not falling asleep remaining awake.

King Simba
June 15th, 2005, 09:52 PM
Simba looks around and observes around the den. He then looks back over to Twilight, he stands up and pads over to him. He sits down beside him, "Just thought I'd talk..."

Lion King Stu
June 15th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Twilight continued to lick his paw unaware of Simba padding over to him.
Hearing him speak Twilight stoped licking his paw and looked up at him.
"Whats on your mind Simba?" Twilight questioned looking at him.

klowd
June 15th, 2005, 09:58 PM
( I dunno where you ae but anyways...)

Kopa arrived to the cave where the others were. "Hi Simba, Dad and Mum" he said looking at them tree, lying down tiredly near them.

King Simba
June 15th, 2005, 09:59 PM
(Nothing much has happened. I just started to RP as Nala for a bit. =))

Simba looks at Twilight, "Nothing, just a bit...lonesome."

Nala still remains sleeping and doesn't hear Kopa.

klowd
June 15th, 2005, 10:01 PM
Kopa noticed his mother sleeping, and raised an eyebrow listenins Simba talk "How come SImba...?"

Lion King Stu
June 15th, 2005, 10:02 PM
"You got me at least" Twilight smiled at Simba before hearing Kopa's voice and turned to the noise.
"Hey there Kopa what you been doing" he said smiling over to his son.

King Simba
June 15th, 2005, 10:03 PM
"Just feeling a little lonely all alone over there, that's all." Simba smiles a bit to Kopa.

klowd
June 15th, 2005, 10:06 PM
" Hi dad....I've been trying to hunt something..I wanted to help the pride..but the Zebras were too big for me, I couldn't hunt anything." He said at the same time he lowered his ears."What about you?"
"How come you feel lonely...you are with us...and Kiara.." He said looking at him.

Lion King Stu
June 15th, 2005, 10:10 PM
"Kopa your still a cub" Twilight smiled "You will one day be able to" he said "I've been with Nala and Simba"
He then turned to Simba and placed a paw on Simba's shoulder.

klowd
June 15th, 2005, 10:16 PM
"I know dad.....I just wanted to feel usefull...at least for once.." he said staring sadly at the floor.

King Simba
June 15th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by klowd
" Hi dad....I've been trying to hunt something..I wanted to help the pride..but the Zebras were too big for me, I couldn't hunt anything." He said at the same time he lowered his ears."What about you?"
"How come you feel lonely...you are with us...and Kiara.." He said looking at him.
"I was feeling lonely over there by myself...not lonely, lonely." Simba looks down to Kopa, "...don't worry about it though."

Lion King Stu
June 15th, 2005, 10:29 PM
"Don't be sad Kopa you are useful but not fully yet your still growing but are more helpful by the day" Twilight smiled at Kopa "Now come over here" he smiled.
He turned back to Simba "Ya got me Simba so don't feel so lonely" he smirked and light noogied him with his paw.

klowd
June 15th, 2005, 10:33 PM
"Okay.." He said as he got up and walked near his mother and his father, feeling warmer now.

King Simba
June 15th, 2005, 11:02 PM
"Hey..." Simba looks up to Twilight who's giving him a noogie, "Y'know I don't like noogies..." he laughs a little.

Lion King Stu
June 15th, 2005, 11:03 PM
"I know" Twilight smirked and stopped putting his paw back on the ground.
He smiled at Kopa as he padded over to them.

klowd
June 15th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Kopa smiled a little back at the same time he snuggled against his parents purring, feeling tired, but not sleepy.

Titus
June 20th, 2005, 06:31 PM
ooc:do you mind i join in?

King Simba
June 20th, 2005, 07:58 PM
(Nope, not at all. If you want to join, don't forget to post some info about your character here (http://leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2430&perpage=15&pagenumber=1). =))

Simba decides to sit at the entrance of the den. He looks far and wide out over his lands and watches the silhouettes of the other animals walk across the horizon. He sat to watch the African sunset.

Avalon
June 20th, 2005, 09:32 PM
Ooc: Is it possible to still join this RP??(I understand if it's already filled up)

King Simba
June 20th, 2005, 09:43 PM
(Yep. There's no limit to how many people take part in the RP. =))

Avalon
June 20th, 2005, 09:55 PM
Ooc: YAYness:cheese: soo is there something I must do before I join??

King Simba
June 20th, 2005, 09:56 PM
(Clicky. (http://leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2430) <--- Sign your character up there first. =))

Avalon
June 20th, 2005, 11:04 PM
Ooc: How do you begin to RP in this??, just jump in or?? (I am only asking to amvoid mistakes)

King Simba
June 20th, 2005, 11:10 PM
(Start off by introducing your character or something like that. =) In other words, just join in.)

Avalon
June 20th, 2005, 11:26 PM
Ooc: Alright here we go....

Ic: The evening was approching the pridelands, through the long savanna grass a dark shadow slips unheard. The setting of sun reveal the stars on the slowly darkening sky. The you lion lookes up from the ground squirting he can see a large rock formation in the distance. "The Pridelands..." the young black lion murmur with a moan, "Long time no see... my friend" the lion sighs to himself. As it has been years since Shakou as this lions name was had been in the Pridelands but those bad memories he had tried to forget, the lion made his way in the direction of the large rock startleing some antilopes with his persence. But Shakou just ignored them and kept on his way towards the PrideRock, getting closer with every step...

Ooc:Hope this is good enhough:)

King Simba
June 20th, 2005, 11:28 PM
(That's good. =))

Simba keeps watch on his lands and sees the lion walking across the fields. He looks down but looks up again and doesn't take note of the new lion.

Titus
June 20th, 2005, 11:40 PM
Titus has been walking for years trying to find the pridelands, never had the chance to make it becuase he never had a place to live, his family died when he was only a cub, he finaly reached the pridelands and runs to the nearest water hole, he drinks from the water hole and stops, he noticed that someone was keeping watch over something "hmmm.....I guess i have company".

Avalon
June 20th, 2005, 11:47 PM
Shakou freezes smelling another lion not far off, towards the direction of the waterhole. "The Pride Rock can wait... I'll better check this out.." the black lion said to himself as he croughed into the long grass and crept closer towards the sent of the lion, the black lion peerd out between the tufts of grass. Just to see a pure white lion, with a small pesky from of mane. "Hmmm... who is he??" Shakou said to himself with a low groan as he kept hidden in the long grass the dark savanna makeing the perfect camouflage for him surveying every move the white lion did...

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 12:01 AM
Titus looks around to know if anyone is there, he didn't see anyone, all he see's is wind blowing in the breeze, after about 10 seconds looking around, he drinks more from the water hole.

Simba22
June 21st, 2005, 02:30 AM
Scout the cub walks around the new area known as the pridelands. He never knew too much about being a pridelander. Or an outsider. He dreamed he'd be a pridelander one day.

Scout: Wow, the pridelands are even greater up close.

He sighs.

Longing to find a friend and to be excepted somewhere.

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 06:54 AM
Simba begins to notice the lions from down below and decides to see who they were. He stands up and climbs down into fields. He heads towards the water hole.

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 06:58 AM
Titus stops drinking and hears something coming through the tall grass he get's stratled a bit "who's there?"

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 08:09 AM
Shakou's ears flicker backwards as he hear someone approching. He turnes to see a lion walking towards him, "Simba...." Shakou said to himself the sound of his voice gave it away that he had no likeing for that name. Shakou walks out on the muddy bank by the waterhole. He eyes the white lion, "And who are you??.." Shakou asked as his eyes narrowing as he scanned the young lion. "I don't think you noticed but Simba's heading this way... and male lion rarely tolerate strangers in their territory..." Shakou said not takeing his eyes of the young lion...

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 08:13 AM
Titus looks confused of what this black lion said " rarely tolerate strangers......what are you talking about?, i've been searching for the pridelands sence was a cub."

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 08:35 AM
Shakou raises a bow at the young lions answere, "Haven't you learned anything on your travles to get here to this land..???" Shakou slitely suprised how igorant the young lion was. "Well let me teach you a lesson or two.." Shakou, turning to see if Simba had gotten closer before turning back to the young lion. "Male lions are territoial, that means they would chase you out if you ever enterd their land.." Shakou and paused, "If you refuse to leave, they may en up killing you.." Shakou added with a stern face. "But I have heard that king of this land is supposed let males stay in his territory..." Shakou as and looked in the direction that he saw Simba comming from...

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 08:43 AM
"Who is this Simba your talking about." Titus had never heard that name before in his life maybe when he was a infant but, not when he got older.

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 08:52 AM
Shakou passed the young walking to the water egde slurping som water. Before looking back up at the teenager as licked his muzzle. "The lion that is heading towards us as we speak..." Shakou said and resumed his drinking. "I should have stayed in Cetira, something told me I should return..." Shakou thought as he took a big slurp of water, before raiseing is head looking towards the outlands. "But what for.." he added with a murmur...

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 12:05 PM
Simba keeps an eye on the two strange lions from inside the long grass. He listens in to their conversation. He swishes his tail back and forth.

klowd
June 21st, 2005, 12:10 PM
Kopa who was sleeping with Twilight and Nala woke up and ran near SImba, looking at the other lions thinking who can they be.
"Do you know them Simba?" He asked to the adult.

Simba22
June 21st, 2005, 01:46 PM
Scout hid in some bushes when he saw Simba coming.

All Dash could do is stare in amazement at the king of the pridelands.

Dash: Wow, it must be great to be king.

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 02:32 PM
Simba hears Kopa's voice, "Oh, hey Kopa." he looks down to the young cub, "No, I don't know these lions...they're obviously new to the pride lands."

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 02:41 PM
Shakou turnes hearing the sound of something moveing in the grass. Walking a few steps towards the sound he sit down on the muddy bank. "I didn't thought the king would be hideing from his visitors.." Shakou said looking in another direction. Before he eyes the grass where sound came from, "Makes it kinda pathetic..." Shakou added with groan uttering a sight yawn as it was getting late in the night...

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 02:44 PM
Simba listens in to what Shakou was saying. He then appears out from inside the grass, "No, I'm not hiding from visitors..." he pads up to Shakou, "Who are you anyway? What are you doing here in the Pridelands?"

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 02:53 PM
Shakou eyes Simba and a slite grin form on his face, "My buisness in the Pridelands my own matters and no one ells..." Shakou said his smirk wideing, the black lion stand up looking down at Simba, "My name is Shakou..." the black lion says interdouceing, bowing to the lion king. "... I came in form the Outlands this morning, more information about me you don't need.." Shakou said raiseing his head looking down at Simba who stood before him...

Simba22
June 21st, 2005, 03:09 PM
Scout comes out to introduce himself as soon as he hears those lions.

Scout bows down to the King.

Scout: Hi, I'm Scout I have heard so much about you. I'm kinda new here. Ever since I lost my mom and dad I've been alone. And was wondering if I could stay here.

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 03:30 PM
Simba looks at Shakou with a confused expression on his face, "You came from the outlands?"

Simba then hears the cub speak, "How long ago was it when you lost your mum and dad?"

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 03:34 PM
Sengalo heaved a heavy sigh as he slowly walked through the savannah. The wind blustered through his adolescent mane. He was slightly off balance, swaying side to side as he moved along. He dazily closed his peircing green eyes as he walked, exhausted from his journey. He had just crossed the desert leading into the Pridelands, no water nor food along the entire way. He had just been walking, running away from his troubles, like he always had. The problem now was that his heart was broken, now sealing it off from the world. There was no longer anyone he could trust, no one to comfort him. He was alone and it took him until now to realize it.
He had not yet recognized the territory he was in, the one that just so happened to "start" the pain that was his life. He lifted his head slightly, seeing a water hole. He sighed again, this time in slight relief. He picked up his pace as he trotted to the water hole, lowering his head down for a long, refreshing drink. He was too tired to notice the other lions in the distance. All he wanted right now was to replenish himself, before he keeled over...

Lion King Stu
June 21st, 2005, 03:36 PM
Twilight looked around back at Simba as he was by Kopa's side. He smiled down at his son once more before turning back around again.
"We got more new lions in the Pridelands?" Twilight questioned.

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 03:43 PM
Shakou eyed Simba with stern look on his face. "Well not exactly... I come from far beyond the outlands, but they resemble another..." Shakou paused as he thought he heard something behind him. "Only the place I am from, is alot bigger than the outlands and the pridelands for that matter.." Shakou added. His ears pointing backwards hearing something from behind him. The black lion turns and sees a rather skinny, adolesent lion litteraly leaning into the waterhole. Shakou surveys the young lion, "This can't be..." Shakou said to himself in disbelife as he seems to be looking at Scar, but Shakou knows Scar is dead. The black lion move forward to investigate who the the newcommer is...

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 03:50 PM
Simba jumps a little as he hears Twilight approach, "Where did you come from? And yes, these are all newcomers."

"Hmm, I see." Simba looks at Shakou before noticing the other lion around the water hole, "...another stranger?" he thought this lion looked a lot like Scar too.

Lion King Stu
June 21st, 2005, 03:56 PM
"I was with Kopa" Twilight said as he padded to Simba's side and sat down.
"Hi" he said looking at the new lion before looking at where Simba was looking "What you looking at?" he questioned to Simba

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 03:58 PM
Simba whispers into Twilight's ear, "Don't you see any resemblance in that lion around the water hole? Don't you think it looks like someone familiar?"

Lion King Stu
June 21st, 2005, 04:00 PM
Twilight looked at Simba confused slightly before looking over at the waterhole and straning his eyes slightly. Seeing the lion he jumped slightly "Scar...." he whsipered aload before looking back at Simba "But hes dead"

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 04:00 PM
Sengalo's dark brown rimmed ears twitched at the sound of Shakou approaching him, but he took no heed of it. He was far too thirsty to pay attention to anything else.

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
Twilight looked at Simba confused slightly before looking over at the waterhole and straning his eyes slightly. Seeing the lion he jumped slightly "Scar...." he whsipered aload before looking back at Simba "But hes dead"
"It can't be. He supposed to be dead..." Simba steps back a few steps, away from the water hole where Sengalo was drinking.

Simba22
June 21st, 2005, 04:04 PM
Scout cringes a little when the king asked him how long ago he lost his parents.

Scout: They were killed by hyenas about 2 years ago trying to protect me.

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 04:05 PM
Simba looks back over to the cub, "Oh..." his ears droop, "...sorry to hear that. In that case you're welcome to stay here...I'm sure one of the lionesses will look after you if you need anything. You'll be safe here..."

Lion King Stu
June 21st, 2005, 04:06 PM
"It can't be though I saw him die" Twilight replied looking at Simba confused about who this lion was "Must be a Outlander of some sort though" he shrugged "Its not Scar....no way"

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 04:07 PM
"It can't be though I saw him die" Twilight replied looking at Simba confused about who this lion was "Must be a Outlander of some sort though" he shrugged "Its not Scar....no way"
Simba looks at Twilight before looking back over to the unfamiliar lion, "Hmm..." he thinks out loud to himself.

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 04:09 PM
The black lion stops in the water before the skinny teen. Looking down at him just letting the exhausted creature drink his fill. "He's not Scar... but the bare a strikeing resembelance to him..." Shakou thought. Turning briefly to Simba before back to the young lion, "What is your name kid??" Shakou asked and bowed down slitely, looking closer Shakou can see a scar over the lions right eye, he squirts out of confusetion and rather disbelife, "That scar... I have seen it before??" Shakou mumbled to himself...

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 04:10 PM
Now having his fill, Sengalo ceased from drinking. His eyes were still calmly shut, but his brow lowered, the upper half of the scar on his right eye perfectly parallel with the lower half. His ears folded back, as he could hear the other lions, but he couldn't make out exactly what they were saying. He lifted his head and stood at his full height. Sengalo was a well built lion for his age, but he still didn't look the healthiest. After his trip, he could've looked better. He opened his eyes, narrowing them in annoyance at the lions in the distance. He had recognized Simba, but the others, he never saw before.
"If you have something to say to me, then say it," he said across the water hole with a grimace. His voice was full of youth, but it still had a sly smoothness of maturity to it, even if he was annoyed.

Simba22
June 21st, 2005, 04:11 PM
Scout: Thank You your majesty. It really means a lot to me that you didn't just send me away.

He has to stay as close to the other braver lions as possible because he himself was worried about Hyenas himself.

Lion King Stu
June 21st, 2005, 04:11 PM
"You going to talk to him or something Simba?" Twilight questioned looking at him before looking back at the other lion.

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Avalon
The black lion stops in the water before the skinny teen. Looking down at him just letting the exhausted creature drink his fill. "He's not Scar... but the bare a strikeing resembelance to him..." Shakou thought. Turning briefly to Simba before back to the young lion, "What is your name kid??" Shakou asked and bowed down slitely, looking closer Shakou can see a scar over the lions right eye, he squirts out of confusetion and rather disbelife, "That scar... I have seen it before??" Shakou mumbled to himself...

Sengalo averted his gaze to Shakou, his expression becoming slightly confused. Then, he answered in a monotone voice, "Sengalo. It's Sengalo." Hearing Shakou think aloud, he cocked a brow, then looked down. "I don't want to talk about it..."

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 04:17 PM
Shakou followed the young lion as he walked passed him, "Hmm but still the same attitued.." Shakou mumbled and grin appeard on his face, "this can get interesing.." he added. Shakou followed the lion with his gaze, not takeing it off him. "Sengalo is it then.." Shakou said to the teen standing now behind him...

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 04:21 PM
Simba looks down at the young cub, "Maybe you'd better go to Pride Rock. Do you know the way there? You should be able to see it...it's not too far away."

Simba turns to Twilight, he looks back over to Sengalo and Shakou and doesn't answer Twilight.

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 04:21 PM
Sengalo turned back to Shakou, his expression the same. "Yeah," he answered, "what's it to you?" Sengalo had a strange feeling, like he knew this lion. From where, though, he had no idea...

Simba22
June 21st, 2005, 04:25 PM
Scout: Okay!

He obiediently walks toward the big rock he saw.

When he finally gets there all he could do is stand wide eyed looking at it. It looked so much bigger to him up close then it did from where he was before.

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 04:25 PM
Shakou eyed the young lion, "Well just that you bare a strikeing reseblance to Scar.." Shakou answered plain the small grin still present on his face. "It's almost as if you are related or even more so..." Shakou added. Eyeing Simba briefly before looking back at Sengalo...

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 04:28 PM
"That's because I AM related to him..." he said emotionlessly, "he's my father..." He took another glance back at Simba and Twilight. His brow raised again, then he looked back at Shakou.

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 04:29 PM
After hearing what Sengalo just said, Simba steps forward a few steps towards him, "What?" he looks at Sengalo straight in the eyes.

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 04:33 PM
Shakou turnes suprised to the rather shocked Simba who appeard beside him. "Take it easy on the kid... he's been through a lot.." Shakou says stern eyeing Simba, before turning back to Sengalo with a calming smile, "Well seems like you have a new familiy member Simba.." Shakou said daunting eyeing Simba with a smirk...

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 04:34 PM
Upon hearing Simba's suprised gasp, Sengalo turned his head, staring straight at him. His eyebrows raised, but he wasn't intimidated by the King's reaction. A small smirk appeared on him face. "You don't remember me, do you.... cousin," he replied to Simba, "ofcourse you wouldn't. I was far too young and 'insignificent' to compare to your daughter." He paused, his smirk disappearing under a frown. "I'm sure you remember exiling the now Outlanders, of which my mother and I were apart of?"

Simba22
June 21st, 2005, 04:35 PM
After looking up at Pride Rock for what seemed like an eternity.

Scout makes his way up to Pride Rock.

Scout feels like he's at the top of the world.

Scout turns around to find some friends his age or something.

Opera Ghost
June 21st, 2005, 04:37 PM
a young lioness named Karifu spied the lion she enterd the pride lands and was a loner

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 04:37 PM
Titus thinks about when he was a cub, of course there's a king in his pride but his whole pride was wiped out by the outlanders, Titus blames them for his parents's death.

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 04:38 PM
"Yes, I do remember exiling the outlanders. They were nothing but trouble and this is all a shock to me. I never thought I had a cousin...I had a feeling you had something to do with Scar." Simba walks closer to the lion without any fear.

Simba didn't notice the lioness at this time since he was too busy dealing with Sengalo and the other new lions.

klowd
June 21st, 2005, 04:38 PM
Kopa started to feel uncomfortable with all those new lions, he moved close to his father, and observed the situation, looking at the other cub.

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 04:40 PM
Sengalo moved his head back slightly as Simba neared him. "But my mother wasn't like them," he defended, hiding his anger under a straight face.

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 04:41 PM
Shakou's face straiten, "Simba enough..!!!" Shakou says sudden with a growl and steps in between him and Sengalo. "Leave him be... he has been through enough already..." Shakou added looking at Simba with stern expression...

Simba22
June 21st, 2005, 04:42 PM
Scout walked a little closer to Copa.

Scout:[trying to sound cheery but he was real nervous about meeting these new lions and whether he'd be excepted or not.] Hi, My name's Scout. What's yours?

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 04:43 PM
Simba looks at Shakou, "What's wrong? All I'm trying to do is protect my lands. I don't want anything bad to happen again."

Simba then looks back at Sengalo, "So where you come from now? The outlands..."

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 04:44 PM
"for me, i came from a land far away from here"

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 04:45 PM
"Actually, no," Sengalo replied calmly, "I left there a long time ago. You weren't the only one to dislike my mother and I." He paused, then continued, "I came from the territory next to the Pridelands, on the other side of the desert."

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 04:46 PM
"Right..." Simba keeps watch on Sengalo, "...and what did you come into the pridelands for?"

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 04:50 PM
Shakou sits in the backround surveying the stiuvation, keeping slient. "Sengalo, don't give the wrong answeres.." Shakou throught to himself. He gave of a sigh and looked at the horizon where the sun had begun it's rise...

Opera Ghost
June 21st, 2005, 04:52 PM
Karifu walks past the lions and she seemed scared around them,them timidly walks up to Simba and introduced herself

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 04:54 PM
Simba saw the new lioness out the corner of his eye. He looks at her and waits for her to introduce herself fully.

Opera Ghost
June 21st, 2005, 04:55 PM
she shyly walks up to simba and smiled
"him i'm karifu and im new around her and im from a far away place"

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 04:56 PM
"this is boring, i'm out of here"Titus get's up walks away from the conversation between the lions he doesn't know, he thinks while he walks away."You out landers, i will kill you all."

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 04:56 PM
Since Simba is pretty busy dealing with the other lions, he doesn't say much, "You looking for an home? What brings you to the pridelands?"

Opera Ghost
June 21st, 2005, 04:57 PM
"yeah i'm looking for a home,and i am just a wonderer and i think this place is amazing i left as there is nothing left at my home"

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 04:57 PM
Me?

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 04:59 PM
Sengalo was hesitant, at first. He looked down, then back up at Simba. "I... I had no where else to go..." he finally answered, "I didn't realize where I was until I saw you..."

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 04:59 PM
Simba looks at Titus, "No, not you. I'm speaking to the new lioness here."

"Hmm, right. Well, if you want, you can head back towards Pride Rock. I should return myself later."

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 05:00 PM
Shakou can see Titus leave through the corner of his eye and the black lion notices the disgusted look on his face. "I'll be watching you Titus..." Shakou tought before turning back to Sengalo, Simba, and the new lioness..

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Katse
Sengalo was hesitant, at first. He looked down, then back up at Simba. "I... I had no where else to go..." he finally answered, "I didn't realize where I was until I saw you..."
"Hmm, alright then... where do you recognise me from anyway? From the day I exiled you and your mother?"

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 05:02 PM
"My mother was very well with descriptions," he simply stated to the King, "she used to tell me stories of the Pridelands when I was younger." Sengalo turned to now notice the new lioness. He simply shrugged off her presence.

Simba22
June 21st, 2005, 05:04 PM
Scout sees the new lioness out of the corner of his eye walking to Pride rock. Scout smiles hoping this lioness will take care of him.

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 05:05 PM
"You're mother entered the pridelands a long time ago..." Simba says, "...maybe that's how she described my appearance to you."

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 05:06 PM
Titus stops and hears what this black lion said, he talks to himself " I sudjest you watch yours cus i'll be chewen on it" Titus walks away some more.

Opera Ghost
June 21st, 2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout sees the new lioness out of the corner of his eye walking to Pride rock. Scout smiles hoping this lioness will take care of him.
Karifu walks up to Scout and smiles
"hi there"=D

Simba22
June 21st, 2005, 05:14 PM
Scout: [kinda shy] Hi, my name's Scout. What's your name?

Opera Ghost
June 21st, 2005, 05:14 PM
Karifu:hi i'm Karifu i'm kinda new round here

Simba22
June 21st, 2005, 05:16 PM
Scout: Really? Small world. I'm kinda new here myself. Every since my mom and dad were killed by Hyenas I always wanted to live here. And now I live here.

Opera Ghost
June 21st, 2005, 05:17 PM
karifu:sorry about your parents ,darn hyenas my sis got killed by one,

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 05:23 PM
Titus talks to himself again"Titus, what are you doin, that lion won't accept you, why press your luck" Titus sits to rest to think.

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 05:27 PM
After a long silence, Sengalo finally spoke up, "well, then. If I'm not welcome here, then I'll be on my way. It's not like I have a destination in particular, anyways." His tone was calm and emotionless. He really didn't care. He turned his back on Simba and began walking in another direction...

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 05:28 PM
Simba watches Sengalo walk in the opposite direction and turns back towards Twilight, "Did I do the right thing?"

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 05:32 PM
Shakou looks after Sengalo who walks away, his face still as strait and stern as before. He gets up on his feet and walkes away in the same direction as Sengalo, passing Simba with a stern look on his face, before walking faster trying to catch up with Scar's son...

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 05:39 PM
"I made my mission to make it to the pridelands, and i did " Titus parents told him to go to the pridelands where he will be safe and won't have to fight, but with the confrontation with the black lion, that was totaly a diffrent story.

Titus never seen anything so awesome in his life, the pridelands are almost the same as his home but the pridelands are a lot bigger than his home. Titus feels the breeze going past him as he looks on the horizon and sighs.

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 05:48 PM
Sengalo sighed again. He looked back to see Shakou following him, but didn't do anything about it. He kept walking, looking straight ahead, no sign of emotion from him. He now had to think about where he could go. He realized that he was lucky that Simba didn't kill him on the spot, for Sengalo was exiled from the Pridelands, after all. He looked in the direction of the Outlands. He couldn't go back there, either. He didn't want to put himself in that predicament with the Outlanders again. He most certainly go back to the other territory. So here he was, exiled from all the lands he had known.

Simba22
June 21st, 2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
karifu:sorry about your parents ,darn hyenas my sis got killed by one,

Scout:Sorry to hear about your sister Karifu. I was kinda wondering since you're the first person I met today would you like to be my friend?

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 05:58 PM
Shakou hurried up as he got closer to Sengalo, he slowed down just when he walking right next to him, "Sengalo... Sengalo!!!" Shakou called as he came up by his side. "Don't bother about Simba..." Shakou said trying to sound comforting, "... you sure scared him.." the black lion added with a smirk. There was a long pause from Shakou as he kept on following Sengalo, "This may sound wierd.. but I knew your father Sengalo.." Shakou said with a pause eyeing the teen through the corner of his eye, "And if you trust me... I'll help you find a home.." Shakou added as he faced forward at the savanna he was walking through...

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 06:02 PM
After hearing what Shakou had said, a new lion looks out through the grass nearby. He takes a close look at the two lions, "He wasn't scared. He was just doing his duties for his lands," the other lion appeared from behind the long grass.

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 06:18 PM
"it's my duty to come here, i must stay" Titus lays down and watches the atalope run across the pridelands and other animals cross the the pridelands.

Opera Ghost
June 21st, 2005, 06:20 PM
Scout:Sorry to hear about your sister Karifu. I was kinda wondering since you're the first person I met today would you like to be my friend?
"sure i would love to be your friend"

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 06:22 PM
"Sure I did..." Sengalo sarcastically responded to Shakou, still looking ahead. However, at the statement of Shakou knowing Scar, he looked up at him. Being still young, Sengalo was smaller than the other males he had encountered. Hearing the rest of what Shakou told him, he narrowed his eyes, his head facing forward again. Trust, how he despised that word now. "How can I trust you," he replied, "trust has caused nothing but trouble for me..."

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 06:26 PM
(Continuing from last post...)

Originally posted by King Simba
After hearing what Shakou had said, a new lion looks out through the grass nearby. He takes a close look at the two lions, "He wasn't scared. He was just doing his duties for his lands," the other lion appeared from behind the long grass.

"I myself, don't know the king of the pridelands but I do know that he wouldn't be scared." He noticed Sengalo's sarcasm.

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 06:32 PM
Shakou could see uncertainty in the teens face. "Same for me... I vowed to my self I would never trust anyone after what that happend to me.." Shakou said with a strait face. "But I had trust in your father Sengalo..." the black lion said as he turned to the teen. "It still fill me with pity and sadness that he passed..." Shakou said and faced forward again, "...but I am not forceing you to trust me.." the black lion added looking ahead of himself

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 06:35 PM
titus thinks about the outlanders who killed his pride and family, he just can't stop thinking about that black lion he confronted with "I don't trust them" putting more ignorence in his voice.

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 06:36 PM
(Continuing from last post...)

"I myself, don't know the king of the pridelands but I do know that he wouldn't be scared." He noticed Sengalo's sarcasm.
(^ :bleen: ;))

Simba22
June 21st, 2005, 06:37 PM
"sure i would love to be your friend"

"Thank you so much. I really need someone to look out for me. You think you could do that too? With all these hyenas around and everything. I'm kinda scared"

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 06:42 PM
Shakou could see uncertainty in the teens face. "Same for me... I vowed to my self I would never trust anyone after what that happend to me.." Shakou said with a strait face. "But I had trust in your father Sengalo..." the black lion said as he turned to the teen. "It still fill me with pity and sadness that he passed..." Shakou said and faced forward again, "...but I am not forceing you to trust me.." the black lion added looking ahead of himself

Sengalo became slightly suprised at how much he had in common with Shakou. He looked back up at him, then down at his paws as he walked. He had just met this strange, dark furred lion and already, he felt like he knew him all his life. Perhaps he'll go along with this lion. "all right," he answered up to him, "I'll go along with you, but don't expect too much."

Sengalo lifted his head slightly, catching the scent of yet another lion. His ears flattened slightly as he looked behind him. He couldn't see anyone, but was suspicious. He looked back at Shakou, saying quietly, "I think we're being followed..."

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 06:51 PM
Shakou smiled calm down at the teen, "It's alright... most don't even wanna come near me..." Shakou said with a pause, "but it seems that my unfair reputation hasn't reached the pridelands yet..." Shakou continued with a sigh. Still looking a head of himself he caught a smell in the breeze his ears flattening against his head. A low growl escaped him, "Just stay clam..." Shakou said answereing Sengalo as he unsheeted his claws, "I am used to this..." the black lion added as bristle started to show on his back, he never liked to be stalked...

Opera Ghost
June 21st, 2005, 07:00 PM
"Thank you so much. I really need someone to look out for me. You think you could do that too? With all these hyenas around and everything. I'm kinda scared"
:karifu :awwww you don't have to be scared and i'd be more than happy to look after you

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 07:09 PM
"I'll kill you all" Titus get's up and follows in the direction of the black lion's trail.

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 07:11 PM
Shakou smiled calm down at the teen, "It's alright... most don't even wanna come near me..." Shakou said with a pause, "but it seems that my unfair reputation hasn't reached the pridelands yet..." Shakou continued with a sigh. Still looking a head of himself he caught a smell in the breeze his ears flattening against his head. A low growl escaped him, "Just stay clam..." Shakou said answereing Sengalo as he unsheeted his claws, "I am used to this..." the black lion added as bristle started to show on his back, he never liked to be stalked...

Sengalo turned around, staring in the direction he expected the new lion to be. Glancing at Shakou, he cocked an eyebrow, a small smirk appearing on his face at Shakou's responce. However, his expression became serious once more as he looked ahead. His muscles taut, he prepared himself for what this stalker might want. "Can we help you," he called out, his voice full of annoyance.

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 07:17 PM
(One question; Are we talking about the new character I just brought in here? :hmm: )

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 07:18 PM
(One question; Are we talking about the new character I just brought in here? :hmm: )

((Yuppers.;)))

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 07:19 PM
"Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Titus you may of heard of me before, unless you haven't."

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 07:19 PM
((I would guess soo..:)))

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 07:20 PM
Upon hearing Titus, Sengalo's head quickly turned in the adolescent's direction. His eyes narrowed as he grimaced at the lion. "What do you want," he asked, almost growling.

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 07:21 PM
(Ah, alright then. ;))

The lion appears from behind the grass, "I was just saying that the king wasn't scared. I didn't mean to stalk you. Sorry." This lion is about 3 years of age and looks like this (http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/King_Simba/KataiRun.jpg). His name is Katai and he currently lives alone.

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 07:24 PM
Shakou turned at Sengalo's growl, seeing Titus his eyes narrow. But then he spots the new lion. "Soo you're Katai.." Shakou said and walked forward towards the new male with a small smirking smile...

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 07:24 PM
At Katai revealing himself, Sengalo glanced at him for a second, but didn't turn. He still stared at Titus, waiting for his answer.

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 07:26 PM
Shakou turned at Sengalo's growl, seeing Titus his eyes narrow. But then he spots the new lion. "Soo you're Katai.." Shakou said and walked forward towards the new male with a small smirking smile...
"Yeah. Just to let you know I don't know the king at all...I'm just a lonesome lion. Kinda like a rogue." Katai stands still and looks at Shakou.

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 07:27 PM
Titus never paid attention to Sengalo his eye's triggered to the black lion he confronted with when Simba arrived the sence.

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 07:33 PM
Shakou kepts his eyes on Katai for about a few seconds survaying the rouge. "Well they I guess we're all in the same boat.." Shakou added with a smile, but that soon wansihed when he saw the look in Titus face. "Just try... and it'll be the last foolish mistake you'll commit.." Shakou thought to himself as he kept his eyes on Titus looking briefly at Sengalo before back at the white lion, his face strait and stern...

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 07:35 PM
Shakou kepts his eyes on Katai for about a few seconds survaying the rouge. "Well they I guess we're all in the same boat.." Shakou added with a smile, but that soon wansihed when he saw the look in Titus face. "Just try... and it'll be the last foolish mistake you'll commit.." Shakou thought to himself as he kept his eyes on Titus, his face strait and stern...
Katai looks at Titus, "Who the hell is he? Do you know his name or is he just some random lion that's just come out of nowhere?" he looks back at Shakou.

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 07:40 PM
Sengalo became even more annoyed at Titus not responding. He lowered his head, letting out a low, angered growl. This lion sure was pushing his luck.

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 07:43 PM
Shakou eyed Katai briefly, "No I really don't know him, other than his name.." Shakou answered turning back to Titus with the same stern look. Shakou could hear the deep angry growl from Sengalo and the black lion walked forward standing next to the teen before Titus. "Sengalo.. calm down.." Shakou said plain eyeing Scar's son through the corner of his eye before looking back down at the white lion...

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 07:44 PM
"What's his name?" Katai asks Shakou curiously before looking over at the other lion and Sengalo.

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 07:50 PM
"Look i came to the pridelands for a reason becuase my parents told me i had to"

Simba22
June 21st, 2005, 07:51 PM
:karifu :awwww you don't have to be scared and i'd be more than happy to look after you

Scout: Thanks Karifu you're a true friend.

Scout hugs his new friend.

Scout: So you meet any other cubs besides me?

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 07:55 PM
Sengalo looked up at Shakou. He obeyed the command and ceased growling. He took a step back, his head still low. One side of his mind was screaming, "don't tell me what to do," but the other knew better. Sengalo didn't say anything more. He lifted his head slightly, lifting an eyebrow at Titus' reply. 'I'm sure you do,' he thought sarcastically in his mind, 'we're all here for some reason.'

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 07:56 PM
" what's that exactly?"

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 07:57 PM
Shakou looked back at Katai birefly, "His name is Titus.. that all I got to know about him..." Shakou said and turned back to the white lion. The black lions eyes narrowing. "Soo that is why you came to pridelands.." Shakou said looking at Titus you could tell by the sound of his voice that the black lion was getting annoyd. "Well I have had enough.." and with that said the black lion turnes his back on the white lion and begins to slowly walk away...

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 07:58 PM
Katai looks across to the white lion, "Well duh, of course we're all here for some reason or another although I'm not sure on where to head to next."

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 08:03 PM
Titus didn't want to hear it anymore he walks back the other direction he looks at the black lion once more, and walks away.

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 08:04 PM
Seeing Shakou leaving the scene, Sengalo turned and began to follow him. Before he left, he took another angered glance at Titus. "Then, I hope you enjoy you're stay," he said to the lion, not really meaning it. He turned back around, and followed a few feet behind Shakou. 'What was that guy's problem,' he pondered, 'why did he stalk the both of us like that?'

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 08:11 PM
"oh and by the way you outlanders killed my family that's why i stalked on you two" Titus walks some more.

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 08:13 PM
Katai calls after Shakou and Sengalo, "Guess I'll be seeing you later." he looks back at Titus when he leaves before looking back at the other two lions.

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 08:14 PM
Sengalo stopped in his tracks as he heard Titus. A small growl escaped him, but he shook it off. He kept walking, not bothering to look back.

Sengalo lifted his head. He couldn't help but smile slightly. "Sure... later..." he said back to Katai, still looking ahead.

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 08:14 PM
Shakou could hear Sengalo's murmuring. "I really don't know Sengalo.." Shakou answered with a sigh. "But I feel he have something against us.. but why I don't know.." the black lion added. Shakou turned to Sengalo slowing down so he walked beside him. "...but he is nothing fear.. aleast not yet.." Shakou said with a small smile looking down at Scar's son who walked beside him...

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 08:18 PM
Katai smiles a little back at the two lions before walking back in the opposite direction, towards the pridelands. He watches the sunrise over the pridelands.

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 08:23 PM
Titus was so angry that he wished he killed them right there but he discided that should wait he cools off from that conversation.

Titus almost reaches the border of the pridelands wondering if he should pass " should i pass, if i do Simba might kill me if i do but, what's this thing inside me telling me to pass and every thing would be alright,oh well i guess i'll take that risk" Titus walkes through the pridelands.

Opera Ghost
June 21st, 2005, 08:24 PM
Scout: Thanks Karifu you're a true friend.

Scout hugs his new friend.

Scout: So you meet any other cubs besides me?
karifu:no im a loner im a rouge

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 08:39 PM
Shakou could hear Sengalo's murmuring. "I really don't know Sengalo.." Shakou answered with a sigh. "But I feel he have something against us.. but why I don't know.." the black lion added. Shakou turned to Sengalo slowing down so he walked beside him. "...but he is nothing fear.. aleast not yet.." Shakou said with a small smile looking down at Scar's son who walked beside him...

Sengalo looked up as he heard Shakou. His brow furrowed in confusion as he repeated, "...not yet...?"

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 08:46 PM
Titus starts to get tired so Titus lays next to a water hole other than the other one he was earilier and trys to take a nap.

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 08:48 PM
The black lion gave off a sigh, "Did you see way he looked at us..??" Shakou said as he voice harshend. "Couldn't you see the anger in his eyes, and the pure desire to kill..???" the black lion added. "I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of him.." Shakou said as he looked at Sengalo before eyeing the savanna ahead of him. There was a long pause, "So, where were you acctually heading.." Shakou asked looking down at Sengalo...

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 08:56 PM
"But I haven't been an Outlander for a while," he answered, "and I know my mother didn't have anything to do with that. If his family was killed by the Outlanders, then it must've happened after I was long gone. If he wants revenge, he should take it to Zira, herself, not try to take it out on us..." He paused, then said calmly as he looked ahead, "no where, really. I don't know where I could go without any problems, anyways..."

Lion King Stu
June 21st, 2005, 09:05 PM
((oh for christ sake go to work and come back to 5 pages....ok can some one tell me whats happened and where I stand at the moment?))

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 09:06 PM
Shakou kept his gaze at the savanna ahead of him, "I totally agree with you on that.." Shakou answered plain, the black lion turned briefly at Sengalo, "But I strongly suggest we watch our back around him... I for my part really don't want to fight him.." Shakou said as he turned back to the savanna ahead. "Perhaps we can stay in the elephant grave yard, from what i have heard it's only hyeans there, but they would be easy to get rid off.." Shakou said eyeing Sengalo with a small smile...

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 09:08 PM
((oh for christ sake go to work and come back to 5 pages....ok can some one tell me whats happened and where I stand at the moment?))
(Alright, Simba confronted the lions. The two lions left and Simba left. A new lion is on the scene now. Guess who? :bleen: )

Lion King Stu
June 21st, 2005, 09:15 PM
Simba watches Sengalo walk in the opposite direction and turns back towards Twilight, "Did I do the right thing?"

"I don't know" Twilight shrugged and watched Sengalo "I kinda missed whats going on" he said lying down on the ground "Sorta not all there today.....talked to Nala recently?" he questioned

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 09:16 PM
"She's been asleep..." Simba turns to Twilight before catching sight of the new lion, "...another new comer." he sighs, "...should we go and take a look?"

Lion King Stu
June 21st, 2005, 09:19 PM
"Glad I'm not king having to meet and great all these new ones" Twilight said rolling onto his back and looked up at the sky for moment "Sure I guess so though" he said looking at Simba and rolled onto his stomach.

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 09:20 PM
Shakou kept his gaze at the savanna ahead of him, "I totally agree with you on that.." Shakou answered plain, the black lion turned briefly at Sengalo, "But I strongly suggest we watch our back around him... I for my part really don't want to fight him.." Shakou said as he turned back to the savanna ahead. "Perhaps we can stay in the elephant grave yard, from what i have heard it's only hyeans there, but they would be easy to get rid off.." Shakou said eyeing Sengalo with a small smile...

Sengalo returned the smile. "Sure," he answered, "why not?" He managed a quiet chuckle as he said this. Perhaps it would be enjoyable to get back at those sorry excuses for predators.

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 09:21 PM
"It's early and there's so many new comers." Simba rolls his eyes before padding across the savannah to the unfamiliar lion.

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 09:23 PM
titus wakes from his nap and strecthes and watches his reflection in the water hole."I can't go back where i came from, look how far i came,plus i have no where to go" Titus stares at the sky not knowing what to do.

Lion King Stu
June 21st, 2005, 09:25 PM
"It's early and there's so many new comers." Simba rolls his eyes before padding across the savannah to the unfamiliar lion.
"Wish I was Nala right now at least I would be asleep" Twilight said getting up onto all fours and stretched out across the ground "Not something that happens everyday though..gotta be greatful for that" he said looking at Simba.

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 09:27 PM
The new comer pads through a field of long grass. He hears the sounds of other lions in the fields, "Who's there?!" he crouches down, ready to pounce.

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 09:29 PM
"You sure remind me of your father.... the better side of him.." Shakou added with a sigh, as he eyes Sengalo his's smile gets wider, "Well come on..." the black lion said and start to run towards the outlander boarder and the Elephant Graveyard.

Lion King Stu
June 21st, 2005, 09:29 PM
"Darn newcomers" Twilight sighed and flopped down on the ground again "To early for this stuff" he laughed slightly.

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 09:31 PM
Titus looks around wondering what that sound was but no one was there "i'f want to know the names Titus, iv'e been searching for the pridelands sence i was a cub."

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 09:32 PM
Simba looks at Twilight, "Maybe we should go and confront him anyway..." Simba approaches the new lion out from the bushes, "Hey there. Who are you? And what are you doing here in the pridelands?"

The new lion looks at the two adult lions, "Are you the king here?" he looks at Simba, "My name's Katai. I'm a rogue lion at the moment...I travel along and I'm in need of an home."

Simba22
June 21st, 2005, 09:34 PM
karifu:no im a loner im a rouge

Scout: Well, I'm going to make some friends. I'll be back.

He runs off.

Lion King Stu
June 21st, 2005, 09:35 PM
"Yeah I guess" Twilight replied taking his time getting back up onto all fours and padded towards Simba.
Waiting for Simba and the new lion to talk he looked at the new lion.
"Hey there Katai" he said sitting down and looking at the lion "Yes thats Simba king of these pridelands; and I'm Twilight unfortunatly not apart of the royal family" he smirked slightly

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 09:37 PM
"i'm must being hearing things i guess i should sleep some more" Titus falls asleep again.

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 09:38 PM
"Hmm...hey." Katai looks at the two lions unsure, "Look, I'm sorry if I'm not wanted in these lands. If you don't want me here, I'll go," he keeps a close eye on the king.

Simba smirks, "Nah, you're quite welcome here." He smiles to the slightly younger lion.

Lion King Stu
June 21st, 2005, 09:40 PM
"Yeah sure these lands are big enough for one more" Twilight smirked and looked at Simba before looking back at Katai "Well Jambo and welcome makes the pride one more stronger" he said lying down on the floor.
(:lol: yes got my welcome message into a RP...*feels happy*)

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 09:44 PM
(:lol: Classic. ^)

Katai looks at the two lions, "So...uh, what now? I'm pretty tired myself. Any of you guys got any food?" Katai hears his stomach rumble.

"Sure, there's loads back at the den. You can rest there if you want." Simba smiles politely.

Lion King Stu
June 21st, 2005, 09:47 PM
"Endless supply at the den" Twilight smirked "Never get hungry here" he said to Katai then looked at Simba "I might rest when I get back...maybe not depends if Kopa's asleep or not same with Nala I'm sure she can't sleep for ever" he laughed soflty.

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 09:49 PM
Sengalo picked up his speed to a run as he followed Shakou, his smile wider. He was able to keep a steady pace just behind the black lion.

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 09:50 PM
"No-one can sleep forever...only if you're really lazy." Simba laughs a little before looking at Katai, "...don't worry, I'm not like other lions who sleep all day and mate with all the lionesses."

"Ah...well, I don't get much chance to sleep myself. It's all the travelling I do." Katai replies before following the other lions.

Lion King Stu
June 21st, 2005, 09:52 PM
"I wouldn't know unlike you Simba. I don't sleep as much as you do; to damn active I am" he smirked and looked over to Katai "Yeah most rogues travel far and end up here; its all worth it in the end for all of them" he said.

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 09:54 PM
"Are you sure? Is there any more rogues here?" Katai asks Twilight curiously, "I don't wanna feel...ya know, left out."

Lion King Stu
June 21st, 2005, 09:58 PM
"We got quite a few rogues about the pridelands" Twilight replied looking up at Katai from the ground "Actually we got quite alot; quite alot of lionesses as well" he smiled up at him.

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 10:00 PM
"Lionesses huh? That's kinda made me more tempted." Katai laughs a little, "I could be doing with a good lioness to keep me occupied."

Simba laughs a little also, "Well, like I said. I'm not a mean lion so don't worry."

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 10:01 PM
Titus twists and turns in his sleep, he was having a nightmare almost every night he has a nightmare it's becuase his family's death"No!!"Titus yelled at the top of his lungs when he awake panting and trying to catch his breath.

Lion King Stu
June 21st, 2005, 10:05 PM
"Yeah Simba's a good lion" Twilight smirked looking up at Simba "Yeah well everyone needs a lioness" he smirked looking up at Katai.

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 10:20 PM
Titus get's up walks around the pridelands to get things off of his mind when he heard some one coming towards him he thinks it might be Sime so he runs away tho get out but he bumps into some one unsespected it was the lion from before i think was Katai something.

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 10:21 PM
Sengalo picked up his speed to a run as he followed Shakou, his smile wider. He was able to keep a steady pace just behind the black lion.

Shakou made sure Sengalo was following him. "Come on... your laging behind.." Shakou said intimedateing with a slite laugh as the two lions approched the elephant graveyard...

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 10:36 PM
Shakou made sure Sengalo was following him. "Come on... your laging behind.." Shakou said intimedateing with a slite laugh as the two lions approched the elephant graveyard...

"That's what you think," Sengalo said up to him with a mischievious grin. He moved his legs faster, increasing his speed. Slowly, but surely, he reached being right next to Shakou. He glanced over at him while he ran, smirking.

Titus
June 21st, 2005, 10:37 PM
"Oh sorry about that" Titus apaulagising Katai for bumping into him.

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 10:52 PM
"That's what you think," Sengalo said up to him with a mischievious grin. He moved his legs faster, increasing his speed. Slowly, but surely, he reached being right next to Shakou. He glanced over at him while he ran, smirking.

Shakou returned the smirk, as he begun to slow down as he could see that they had enterd the elephant graveyard. Huge skeletons of loong dead elephants was scatterd around the etiher place. "Looks like we're already here.." Shakou said looking around at the grey foggy landscape ahead of them

klowd
June 21st, 2005, 11:30 PM
( I'm totally lost so I'll start in a random situation, sorry =S, youre incredibly fast.)

Kopa yawned a little as he woke up near Nala, he noticed that the male adults weren't there, he wasn't sure about awaking his mother or not but finally he did. "Mum...are you awake?" he said puttong his 2 front paws onto her body " Where are dad and Simba?"

Lion King Stu
June 21st, 2005, 11:33 PM
(ok sorta forwarding back to Twilight arriving back to Pride Rock KS since i'm bored lol hope u don't mind)
Twiligth padded into the cave and glaned around for Nala and Kopa.
He padded in a little more.
"Hey Kopa you here" he said glancing about.

klowd
June 21st, 2005, 11:36 PM
Kopa got up fastly as he hear Twilight coming "Hey dad..I was going to awake mum to ask where you were...so what were you doing? I've seen a lot of unknowed lions so I prefered to come inside and lay here with mum...and I fell asleep.

Lion King Stu
June 21st, 2005, 11:38 PM
"Been with Simba...we seen the new ones" He smiled down at Kopa "You did coming in; don't want anything happening to you" he said petting his head softly with his paw before lying down on the floor and rolling onto his back.

klowd
June 21st, 2005, 11:41 PM
" I just don't like strangers that much...I saw a cub and I'd like to know him better tho" he said thinking about the cub who had come earlier, He lay down near his father again.

Lion King Stu
June 21st, 2005, 11:45 PM
"Yeah be good for you to know a few more friends" Twilight replied "I'm sure you will become good friends" he said rolling onto his front again and looked down at his son "I had a few friends and well we stuck together through the whole Scar thing; thats just shows how good friendships can be" he smiled and softly petted Kopa on the head again.

klowd
June 21st, 2005, 11:54 PM
" Yes I guess so..." said Kopa lowering his head "I feel alone sometimes here...I don't really have any cubby friend...and now I might get one...but there were a lot of new people there, I hope to see him again tho." he said nuzzling Twilight.

Lion King Stu
June 21st, 2005, 11:57 PM
"Ah don't say that Kopa" Twilight replied as Kopa nuzzled him. He picked him up by the scruff and placed him on his stomach as he rolled onto his back again.
"You have friends and you got all the other lions here" Twilight said "But more friends you have is always good" he smiled to his son and nuzzled him.

Titus
June 22nd, 2005, 12:06 AM
ooc:I'm waiting for KS to reply so i may not reply from here

klowd
June 22nd, 2005, 12:35 AM
"I know that....but the adults never want to play..I'd like to meet other cubbies to go out to play together and that kind of stuff." He said as he smiled snuggling against Twilight's stomach.

Lion King Stu
June 22nd, 2005, 12:40 AM
"I play with ya" Twilight smiled at Kopa "You do Kopa and you will meet new cubs when you grow up" he said as Kopa snuggled against his chest.

klowd
June 22nd, 2005, 12:52 AM
Kopa suddenly stopped " Your new cubs...what do you mean?" He asked looking at him.

Lion King Stu
June 22nd, 2005, 01:01 AM
((srry had a typo there so i will bypass that bit ;)))

Simba22
June 22nd, 2005, 01:54 AM
Scout lies down thinking about the cub he met earlier.

He seemed like a good friend to him. But it also seemed like he was a little quiet. And Scout was wondering why.

Scout:[talking to himself]Maybe he's a little nervous meeting new lions. I know how that is. I was scared too. Maybe He just hates me. But, what would I have done to make him hate me? Maybe he hates newcomers. Should I go see that cub tomorrow and try to be more friendly? I just don't know why but something tells me he dislikes me for some reason. Maybe I should just try again tomorrow.

He yawns.

Scout: I hope that cub would want to be my friend.

He says as he closes his eyes.

He shivers cause it was such a cold night.

klowd
June 22nd, 2005, 02:25 AM
Kopa lay on Twilight's stomach looking at the sky "Dad do you think I should go to talk to him or something?, I dunno if he's interesting of having more friends or not..." he said as he purred feeling warm there.

Simba22
June 22nd, 2005, 02:39 AM
Scout is tosing and turning in his sleep just like he did every night cause every night he had the same nightmare about seeing his parents killed by the hyenas.

Scout bolts awake with a scream sweat running down his mane.

King Simba
June 22nd, 2005, 07:19 AM
(Gah, loads of new posts! :eek: )

Originally posted by Titus
"Oh sorry about that" Titus apaulagising Katai for bumping into him.

"Hmm, that's okay. I guess..." Katai looks at Titus before continuing to travel back to Pride Rock, "Hey, wait up!" he calls after Simba and Twilight before running up to them.

"Once you get back in the den, you can meet some of the pride members if you'd like." Simba offers politely with a kind smile. He climbs up the rocks to Pride Rock.

Titus
June 22nd, 2005, 07:28 AM
" wait a mintue" Titus runs to Katai to catch up " I also want to apaulagise for what happened between the black lion today i've just not been myself latly it's like i said before my family was killed but the outlanders"

King Simba
June 22nd, 2005, 07:29 AM
"Oh, well..." Katai's ears droop a little, "I didn't really know my parents, so I don't really know how you feel. Sorry..."

Titus
June 22nd, 2005, 08:46 AM
"i been alone sence i was a cub, so i never knew what it's like having company, my parents told me before they died, to go to the pridelands someone there will let you live there and take care of you, i never had i've been searching for many years and never made it tell now"

Lion King Stu
June 22nd, 2005, 09:26 AM
Kopa lay on Twilight's stomach looking at the sky "Dad do you think I should go to talk to him or something?, I dunno if he's interesting of having more friends or not..." he said as he purred feeling warm there.

"Of course you should give it a try" Twilight said closing his eyes for a moment and stroked Kopa's head with his paw "I'm sure hes looking for as many friends as he can" he smiled as he opened his eyes and looked at his son.

King Simba
June 22nd, 2005, 12:03 PM
"Hmm, well...gotta go now...sorry about that." Katai looks at Titus before running back towards Pride Rock. He looks around and isn't too sure.

Meanwhile, Simba pads over to him, "Hey again. Would you like to come and talk to Twilight for a little while? Maybe you can meet some of the pride."

"Uh, sure." Katai replies smiling a little at the king's offer.

Simba22
June 22nd, 2005, 12:55 PM
"Of course you should give it a try" Twilight said closing his eyes for a moment and stroked Kopa's head with his paw "I'm sure hes looking for as many friends as he can" he smiled as he opened his eyes and looked at his son.

At that precise moment he said that. Scout walked past. After his nightmare he didn't know if he'd ever get back to sleep. And the fact was he didn't really feel like going back to sleep.

He sat at the edge of pride rock and let out a huge sigh.

klowd
June 22nd, 2005, 01:38 PM
"Okay dad..be back soon then" he said jumping to the ffloor and walking outside the cave, "Hello there..." he said to the other cub who was sitting down at the edge. "Hm...if you want you can sleep inside...it's warmer." He said looking at him.

Simba22
June 22nd, 2005, 01:47 PM
Scout had his head down but his ears perk up when he hears another voice.

He turns around. And smiles.

Scout: Hi! Your the lion I saw earlier today aren't you? I don't think I ever got your name. I'd hate to be calling you "that cool lion cub who I'm friends with."

Scout laughs weakly at his own joke.

Scout: You sure your dad won't mind me sleeping in there? I'd love to sleep with you guys. It might help me sleep a little better. That's the reason I was out here in the first place. I kept having these realistic dreams of the day when my parents were killed by hyenas. If your dad doesn't mind I'd love to sleep inside with you guys.

Lion King Stu
June 22nd, 2005, 02:01 PM
"Talk later Kopa" Twilight smiled as his son ran out of the cave before rolling onto his front and looked about the den.
It seemed Nala was still asleep which made Twilight laugh ever so slightly.

Katse
June 22nd, 2005, 02:18 PM
Shakou returned the smirk, as he begun to slow down as he could see that they had enterd the elephant graveyard. Huge skeletons of loong dead elephants was scatterd around the etiher place. "Looks like we're already here.." Shakou said looking around at the grey foggy landscape ahead of them

Sengalo quickly slowed his pace to a trot and finally to a stop. He looked around at the surroundings of the Graveyard. "Funny," he said to himself, "there don't seem to be any hyenas around." All his senses were alert, just in case he was wrong.

Avalon
June 22nd, 2005, 02:28 PM
Sengalo quickly slowed his pace to a trot and finally to a stop. He looked around at the surroundings of the Graveyard. "Funny," he said to himself, "there don't seem to be any hyenas around." All his senses were alert, just in case he was wrong.

Shakou kept survaying the foggy land ahead of them, he turned briefly to Sengalo with a look of confuesion. With his head lowered Shakou walked up the sallow hill that lay before the lions. The black lion looked down over the slope not seeing as much an a hyena paw print. "I don't really like this..." the black lion said, "there where supposed to be nearly 2000 hyena here..." Shakou added as he surveyd the barren land before him, "they all can't just have went up in smoke.." the black lion thought to himself as he walked over the hill and down the slope on the other side, leaveing Sengalo behind...

King Simba
June 22nd, 2005, 02:34 PM
"Talk later Kopa" Twilight smiled as his son ran out of the cave before rolling onto his front and looked about the den.
It seemed Nala was still asleep which made Twilight laugh ever so slightly.
"Hmm, can we talk? I'd like to get to know a few more members here... you know, I'm new and all." Katai looks towards the other pride members before looking back at Twilight, "I don't wanna end up feeling...you know, unwelcome and insecure."

Katse
June 22nd, 2005, 03:28 PM
Sengalo watched as Shakou went out of view over the hill. He turned in the other direction and began walking. Perhaps he should do a search of his own. Sengalo walked for quite a few minutes, sniffing the air, his ears twitching every few seconds, trying to find a sign of the hyenas that seemed to have vanished. His search led him to a familiar area. There was a dry thorn bush surrounded by bones in a clearing. Sengalo sighed as he had the flashback of that terrible day...

((It's a flashback, peoples:p))"Sengalo, run," called out the lioness. Three more hyenas piled onto her, trying to force Taugadi down. "Sengalo, go! Save yourself!" The young Sengalo's eyes were wide in fear as his mother was attacked, her blood being spilt on the dusty ground. He backed up, but it wasn't much. Taugadi had thrown him in a thorn bush just before the attack. He watched in horror as the hyenas mercilessly tore at her fur, lashing out at her face and legs. She growled in anger and pain, trying to get the pack off her. Sengalo had never seen his mother like this, so angry, actually fighting. It frightened him. Suddenly, a hyena jumped right in front of him, it's massive teeth glinting as it grinned malevolently at him. Sengalo growled the most ferociously he could, his fur bristling, flailing his claw exposed paws at the hyena. The hyena swung back, it's much harder and injuring. It swiped a paw over the right side of Sengalo's face, directly over the eye. Sengalo screamed in pain as blood dripped down his cheek. His call had worked, for before the hyena could do anything further, Taugadi lunged on it, ripping it to shreads. It was too late, though. She had used her last bit of energy in trying to kill the hyena. In a strange miracle, the hyena still lived, being rescued by it's pack members as they all forced her to the ground. Taugadi let out a final, defeated roar. Their dirty task done, the immediately left the scene, cackling all the way. Luckily, they had forgotten about Sengalo and got their fix in killing the lioness. When Sengalo figured it was safe, he crawled out of hiding. He instantly ran to his mother's side, ignoring the stinging pain of his eye. "Mother..." called Sengalo as he stood by her, "mother...?" His eyes widened, she wasn't responding. "Mother, get up," he kept pleading, "mother...?!"

The words trailed off as Sengalo broke out of his nightmare. He shook his head vigorously, trying to get the memory out. Rage and sadness filled Sengalo as he sat at the spot where Taugadi had fallen so long ago. He lowered his head, a few tears running down his cheeks. He stayed there a few more minutes, mourning. He pulled himself together and stood to his feet, his head still lowered slightly. He turned and began to make his way to where Shakou had left him earlier. This visit to his mother's "grave" was all he needed now to want to get his revenge on those that had killed his parents...

Avalon
June 22nd, 2005, 03:57 PM
Shakou gave off a sigh as he sat down on the dusty soil, looking out on the barrenland. Shakou's gaze moved from the horizon to the black storm cloud with low thunder echoing in the distance. "Not again..." Shakou murmured to himself as he eyed the massive storm could in the distance. The black lion ignore the strange weather that was building up, and turned his attention to the dusty ground or rather his paws. Unsheeting his claws he raised one paw and surveyd it. Flashbacks from of scenes where he had fougt and killed those who ever dared to opose him. "If they only knew..." Shakou said to himself turning his gaze over the storm in the distance as he tensed his paw makeing the claws even more exposed before placeing his claw drawn paw on the ground still eyeing the storm could, "It has just begun.." the black lion murmured to himself as he turned and walked back to the place where he had left Sengalo behind....

((AWSOME post Katse!!!, as always ;) =D ))

klowd
June 22nd, 2005, 04:27 PM
Scout had his head down but his ears perk up when he hears another voice.

He turns around. And smiles.

Scout: Hi! Your the lion I saw earlier today aren't you? I don't think I ever got your name. I'd hate to be calling you "that cool lion cub who I'm friends with."

Scout laughs weakly at his own joke.

Scout: You sure your dad won't mind me sleeping in there? I'd love to sleep with you guys. It might help me sleep a little better. That's the reason I was out here in the first place. I kept having these realistic dreams of the day when my parents were killed by hyenas. If your dad doesn't mind I'd love to sleep inside with you guys.

Kopa got impresed for how much the other cub talked, he thought he'd be shy or something, but he smiled when he saw that things would be easier that he thought "So you have nightmates every night?....weird...I hate them...but thaqt think about your parents...I' sorry" he said lowering his ears and moving closer to him, "Anyways my name is Kopa, and yours? "He asked looking at him "And don't worry my Dad will let you sleep inside if he knows I know you, he is a very good dad." Sais Kopa smiling looking inside the cave to his mother and his father. "So wanna sleep alittle bit more inside?.

Simba22
June 22nd, 2005, 04:34 PM
Kopa got impresed for how much the other cub talked, he thought he'd be shy or something, but he smiled when he saw that things would be easier that he thought "So you have nightmates every night?....weird...I hate them...but thaqt think about your parents...I' sorry" he said lowering his ears and moving closer to him, "Anyways my name is Kopa, and yours? "He asked looking at him "And don't worry my Dad will let you sleep inside if he knows I know you, he is a very good dad." Sais Kopa smiling looking inside the cave to his mother and his father. "So wanna sleep alittle bit more inside?.

Scout smiles.

Scout: Hi, Kopa my name's Scout. At first I was kinda nervous about talking to you. I mean I thought you might think I talk too much or something. If you want tomorrow I can tell you about what my parents were like I mean if you're interested other wise we can just play. Yeah, I'd love too sleeo with you and your folks.

Scout follows him inside his cave.

Scout: And Kopa.... one more thing Thanks!

Scout lies right next to Kopa.

Lion King Stu
June 22nd, 2005, 04:41 PM
"Hmm, can we talk? I'd like to get to know a few more members here... you know, I'm new and all." Katai looks towards the other pride members before looking back at Twilight, "I don't wanna end up feeling...you know, unwelcome and insecure."

"You are welcome" Twilight said rolling on the ground so he could look up at Katai "I'm sure you will fit in here in no time" he smiled before resting his head on his paws "Its always nice to have new members"

klowd
June 22nd, 2005, 04:46 PM
Scout smiles.

Scout: Hi, Kopa my name's Scout. At first I was kinda nervous about talking to you. I mean I thought you might think I talk too much or something. If you want tomorrow I can tell you about what my parents were like I mean if you're interested other wise we can just play. Yeah, I'd love too sleeo with you and your folks.

Scout follows him inside his cave.

Scout: And Kopa.... one more thing Thanks!

Scout lies right next to Kopa.

"Nice to meet you Scout" He smiled again as they both padded inside the cave again "We're back Dad, look, this is Scout, my new friend, I invited him to sleep here , are you okay with the idea?" he said nuzzling his father. "Scout this is my father, Twilight, and there, that lioness is my mother, she is called Nala, she seems to be sleeping always tho "He said rolling his eyes playfully as he pointed at Nala.

Lion King Stu
June 22nd, 2005, 04:50 PM
"Hey again Kopa" twilight smiled raising his head from his paws and looked at Kopa and Scout "Hey there Scout nice to meet ya" he smirked.
"Yes Nala is still asleep" he smirked and looked at her "Sure she will be up soon; she was up all night"

Katse
June 22nd, 2005, 04:51 PM
Shakou gave off a sigh as he sat down on the dusty soil, looking out on the barrenland. Shakou's gaze moved from the horizon to the black storm cloud with low thunder echoing in the distance. "Not again..." Shakou murmured to himself as he eyed the massive storm could in the distance. The black lion ignore the strange weather that was building up, and turned his attention to the dusty ground or rather his paws. Unsheeting his claws he raised one paw and surveyd it. Flashbacks from of scenes where he had fougt and killed those who ever dared to opose him. "If they only knew..." Shakou said to himself turning his gaze over the storm in the distance as he tensed his paw makeing the claws even more exposed before placeing his claw drawn paw on the ground still eyeing the storm could, "It has just begun.." the black lion murmured to himself as he turned and walked back to the place where he had left Sengalo behind....

((AWSOME post Katse!!!, as always ;) =D ))

((Mehehe! Thank ye kindly, Avalon!:D))

Sengalo sat down again, using a paw to rub the dust and tears from his eyes. He shook his head again, sighing deeply. There seemed to be more anger than depression in Sengalo, but he was able to hide it under a calm face.

Avalon
June 22nd, 2005, 05:15 PM
((LOOL No problem Katse:cheese: ))

It didn't take the black lion long time to get back to where he had left the teen as he came over the hill he could see Sengalo sitting in almost the same spot as he had left him seemingly playing with the dust out of boredom. "Soo your still alive.." the black lion said in a jokeing tone as he approched the teen. There was a long pause from Shakou, "I found no hyena's it seems as if they have left.." the black lion said as his voice was nearly drowned in a loud thunder. "It seems as if it's building up for a storm, I guess we should find a cave soon.." Shakou suggested as he eyed Sengalo...

Katse
June 22nd, 2005, 05:23 PM
Sengalo's ears perked as he heard Shakou's footsteps. He stood to his feet, shaking the dust from his fur and small mane. He laughed slightly at the comment of the black lion. "Ofcourse I'm still alive," he smugle answered, "I think I might know a thing or two if I made it this far without hardly anyone's help." He paused, listening to what else Shakou had to say. He looked up to the sky as he heard the thunder, then back to Shakou. He nodded, agreeing. "I haven't seen any, yet," he replied, "unless you'd like to rest under a pile of bones, we'd probably better hurry."

Avalon
June 22nd, 2005, 05:31 PM
Shakou smirked at the teen before makeing his way over to a tall wall of rock not too far from where they stood, "I guess your right..." Shakou said as he kept walking towards the rock wall. "I guess there must be some caves over by those cliffs.." the black lion added as he begun to walk faster...

Simba22
June 22nd, 2005, 05:39 PM
"Hey again Kopa" twilight smiled raising his head from his paws and looked at Kopa and Scout "Hey there Scout nice to meet ya" he smirked.
"Yes Nala is still asleep" he smirked and looked at her "Sure she will be up soon; she was up all night"

Scout: It's nice to meet you too Sir.

Scout looks around.

Scout: You don't mind me staying with you do you sir? I don't really have anywhere else to go. And I would really appreciate it if I could stay with you and your family. I promise I'll be a real good guest. But, it's your house. So what do you say sir can I stay with you?

King Simba
June 22nd, 2005, 06:25 PM
"You are welcome" Twilight said rolling on the ground so he could look up at Katai "I'm sure you will fit in here in no time" he smiled before resting his head on his paws "Its always nice to have new members"
"Uh...alright. I'm still a little unsure so please forgive me if I act a little shy towards other pride members. I'm not used to being in such large groups..." Katai blushes a little.

Titus
June 22nd, 2005, 06:36 PM
Titus yawns from late at night"I better rest here for the night, tomarrow, will be another day" Titus lays down and falls asleep.

Katse
June 22nd, 2005, 06:40 PM
Shakou smirked at the teen before makeing his way over to a tall wall of rock not too far from where they stood, "I guess your right..." Shakou said as he kept walking towards the rock wall. "I guess there must be some caves over by those cliffs.." the black lion added as he begun to walk faster...

Sengalo trotted after Shakou, looking all around for any signs of shelter. He was suprised they haven't even run into any Outlanders((seriously)) or hyenas. It seemed as though they vanished.

Avalon
June 22nd, 2005, 07:00 PM
Sengalo trotted after Shakou, looking all around for any signs of shelter. He was suprised they haven't even run into any Outlanders((seriously)) or hyenas. It seemed as though they vanished.

Shakou kept on searching for any cave possible, the thought off all the hyenas and supriseingly all the outlanders to just have vansihed naged in him((perhaps we should just make up some outlanders :p)) All of a sudden the black lion spots a small opening in the cliff wall that lay before them. "I found it.." Shakou called out and hurried over and into the cave, he turns to see if Sengalo is keeping up. "I seriously wonder where all the hyenas are... for not to mention the outlanders.." Shakou said as he watched Sengalo enter the cave...

Katse
June 22nd, 2005, 07:09 PM
((perhaps we should just make up some outlanders :p))

(I know there were some people that were playing Outlanders. Where they are, I have no idea.))

Sengalo walked into the cave. He turned around to see the rain just now pouring down. "Guess we made it in the knick of time," he said with a smile, "we just barely beat the rain." He walked further into the cave and sat down. He leaned down and forward, stretching and let out a yawn. He hadn't slept in days. He stood up once more, shaking his head awake. He laid down in his spot, a few feet from Shakou.

Avalon
June 22nd, 2005, 07:19 PM
Sengalo walked into the cave. He turned around to see the rain just now pouring down. "Guess we made it in the knick of time," he said with a smile, "we just barely beat the rain." He walked further into the cave and sat down. He leaned down and forward, stretching and let out a yawn. He hadn't slept in days. He stood up once more, shaking his head awake. He laid down in his spot, a few feet from Shakou. [/B]

Shakou kept his gaze out into the now soaken wet outlands, "Yeah.. we where lucky.." Shakou said returing the smile, before eyeing the outlands again, "You know rain out here is extremely rare... guess both the hyenas and the outlanders would be in for a wet suprise..." Shakou said with a small cnuckle, "if they are still here that is.." the black lion added as he laid down at the mouth of the cave, still looking out into the greyish black land before him. "You just go ahead and sleep... I'll keep watch.." Shakou said and turned briefly to Sengalo before back at the scenery...

((Yeah I wonder where they did go....:confused: ))

Katse
June 22nd, 2005, 07:31 PM
Just as Shakou turned to Sengalo, the young lion fell asleep. He breathed calmly as his head rested on his paws. This was a welcomed rest for Sengalo. Fore once, he felt he was safe enough to leave himself this vulnerable.

Avalon
June 22nd, 2005, 07:42 PM
Just as Shakou turned to Sengalo, the young lion fell asleep. He breathed calmly as his head rested on his paws. This was a welcomed rest for Sengalo. Fore once, he felt he was safe enough to leave himself this vulnerable.

Shakou looked at the calm, sleeping Sengalo and smile formed on the black lions face. But after barely a second he shook it off, "No.. I can't let it go this far..." Shakou said to himself as he turned back to the rainy outlands, "I musn't, it'll jepordize the whole plan.." the black lion added with a sigh looking to the cave floor before eyeing the black clouds. "Why did you assign me too this.." the black lion said with a sigh, "You know I am a failure.." Shakou added as he laid his head down on his paws, still keeping his gaze on the storm, "..but I will not fail.. not this time.." the black lion said with a sigh keeping watch over the still rainy wet world outside..