PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Tigereyes
April 15th, 2005, 10:38 PM
(man I can't wait to jump in :cheese: ^^)

klowd
April 16th, 2005, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Tigereyes
(man I can't wait to jump in :cheese: ^^)

(Whenever you want dude ;) )

Kopa laughed as he rolled a little onto Twilight "hehe this stomach always liked me."

King Simba
April 16th, 2005, 04:44 PM
(I guess I'll start RPing Simba again when I get back. Saves me from replying everyday. =))

Lion King Stu
April 16th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Twilight laughed and smiled down at Kopa "Yes everypart of me loves you Kopa not just my stomach" he smiled down at him.

klowd
April 16th, 2005, 10:17 PM
"haha same here" laughed Kopa rolling onto twilight's stomach purring.

Lion King Stu
April 16th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Twilight pawed Kopa's head "Lets just face it we both love each other" Twilight laughed

klowd
April 16th, 2005, 10:27 PM
"haha sure thing!" he laughed a little too nuzzling against him,before lying down onto him looking at sky "Awww....this is so good.." he said yawning a little.

Lion King Stu
April 16th, 2005, 10:31 PM
"Tired still huh?" Twilight questioned smiling at Kopa

klowd
April 16th, 2005, 10:32 PM
" hehe just a bit..." he smiled back "Aren't you? you haven't slept a lot tonight..."

Lion King Stu
April 16th, 2005, 10:33 PM
"I don't really need the sleep" Twilight smiled "I never have"

klowd
April 16th, 2005, 10:41 PM
"Dad...you need to rest...everybody needs to rest some hours...Simba sleeps a lot...." he said looking at him.

Lion King Stu
April 16th, 2005, 11:34 PM
"Yeah I know he does and I did get a few hours and i feel fine...my side still hurts where I got kicked by that damn Zebra yesterday though" Twilight replied

klowd
April 16th, 2005, 11:50 PM
" that stupid bird...I hate him" said Kopa angry, licking his side slowly.

Lion King Stu
April 16th, 2005, 11:56 PM
"This was before Zazu" Twilight replied "It was when me and Simba went hunting I got kicked" he said nuzzling Kopa "But yeah that bird deserves anything bad"

klowd
April 16th, 2005, 11:57 PM
"Ahh....that day you went to hunt..." he said still licking him, trying to feel him better. "Yes...I don't know what simba's gonna do with him.."

Lion King Stu
April 17th, 2005, 12:07 AM
"As long as Zazu steers clear I don't care" Twilight replied nuzzling Kopa once again

klowd
April 17th, 2005, 12:10 AM
" I don't know if he may can do that again....I'd prefer him to leave us for a while..." he sighed, licking again "feeling a bit better?"

Lion King Stu
April 17th, 2005, 12:18 AM
"Yeah" Twilight smiled "Thanks Kopa"

klowd
April 17th, 2005, 12:20 AM
" Youre welcome dad..." he smiled as he sat down near him "If you ever need anythng remember I'll be here."

Lion King Stu
April 17th, 2005, 12:32 AM
"Whos meant to be the adult here" Twilight laughed and pawed Kopa's head messing up the fur "I'm always here for you; after all I am your dad" he said givng Kopa's cheek a lick

Tigereyes
April 17th, 2005, 12:35 AM
( Just wondering. Is it day time or night time? :hehe: )

Lion King Stu
April 17th, 2005, 12:36 AM
(day time now)

klowd
April 17th, 2005, 12:42 AM
" I know youre the father hehe" he smiled to him nuzzling him a little " but I would like to let ya know that if you ever need something...I'll be glad to hel you." he smiled.

Lion King Stu
April 17th, 2005, 04:23 PM
"Thats always a good thing to hear" Twilight smled down at Kopa on his stomach

klowd
April 17th, 2005, 05:21 PM
"Sure thing..." he smiled to him trolling on his stomach playfully.

Lion King Stu
April 17th, 2005, 05:26 PM
"So what do you want to do now" Twilight smiled at Kopa

klowd
April 17th, 2005, 05:32 PM
"weren't you the father?? you decide then!" he laughed a little looking at him.

Lion King Stu
April 17th, 2005, 07:17 PM
"Your my son" Twilight replied back smiling "I like to do what ever you wish to do" he said nuzzling his son

klowd
April 17th, 2005, 07:34 PM
" Same here.....ehh can we go tothe places where I wasn't allowed when Simba was acting as my father?"

Lion King Stu
April 17th, 2005, 07:51 PM
"I can show you but I don't want to get either of us into trouble ok" Twilight replied

klowd
April 17th, 2005, 09:12 PM
"I don't wanna get into any trouble neither...." he smiled to him "So where can we go dad!?"

Lion King Stu
April 17th, 2005, 09:18 PM
"The Outlands....but I rather not go there yet" Twilight replied "We can always go to the Elephant graveyard...the hyenas and that have left now"

Tigereyes
April 18th, 2005, 05:05 AM
A mellow breeze blew through the fur of a young lion cub. The lion cub had been walking around for awhile now. He was beginning to get exhuasted from the wandering. He was in a land that seemed to be deserted. No life seemed to be here. He had to stop for awhile, he was weakened from his wandering. He had gone all day without water or food. He slowly sat down under a dead tree or at least what was left of a tree. He looked around this land, he had gone so far. The events of earlier had led him here. He thought about them for a moment before lying down. The breeze felt good on him. He wished he could find water, he was so dehydrated. He continued to lay in that spot just looking around for some sign of life. "This place seems hopeless...." he said to him self. "Why did he leave me here? Why here?!" an anger rose in his voice. He sighed and lowered his head. He was so tired but he was afraid to go to sleep for fear of not waking up. He starred at the ground...

(finally my first official post ^^ be easy for it's my first time :hehe: )

klowd
April 18th, 2005, 06:02 AM
( I'll introduce here Klowd to meet you there okay? )

klowd
April 18th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Name-Klowd.

Race/Species- Lion.

Age- 5 human years

Gender- Male

Name of family members- Jespah (father), Kiva (father)

Best Friend- Blizzard, Starla.

Place of residence- Somewhere in the savanha.
Eyes- brown.

Fur colour- golden orange/brown.

Height- Cub normal heigh.

weight- Cub normal weigh.

distinguishing marks- Nothing yet.

History/biography- updating...

Physical apperence- updating...

Personality- He is very intelligent for his short age.Klowd is a lion who would do everything for his family and his friends,
he has never got a mother so that's what makes him a little independent sometimes and he has learnt to hunt small animals
he likes to play and to talk to people, as well as having fun running of sometimes
with his friends.he likes helping people and notices very fast when somebody isn't okay.

This profile can be modified.

(Ok so here is Klowd, I'd like to introduce him if it's okay.)

Lion King Stu
April 18th, 2005, 03:57 PM
(go ahead and do so Klowd bud....need a reply from you as well :p)

King Simba
April 18th, 2005, 04:45 PM
(Hmm...would someone mind updating me on what's happened so I can make a reply. :hmm: )

Lion King Stu
April 18th, 2005, 04:47 PM
(ok Kopa and Twilight are sorta out in the pridelands and Klowd wants to introduce a new character to start talking with a new one....wheres Nala gone lol?)

klowd
April 18th, 2005, 05:11 PM
( Okz sorry, and thanks ^^ )

"I'll follow ya dad!" he said exited jumping down from his stomach.

at the same time a cub called Klowd found another lion who seemed to have the same age that he had .
"Ehh....hello." he said looking at him saving distances.

Lion King Stu
April 18th, 2005, 05:50 PM
(no prob son lol)

"Ok" Twilight replied watching his son jump off and rolled onto his front before getting up on all fours and slowly padded along "The hyenas may not be there but still its a dangerous place"

klowd
April 18th, 2005, 05:53 PM
"And if they ae there we'll fight them!!" said Kopa exited befire giving his father a nuzzle.

Lion King Stu
April 18th, 2005, 05:58 PM
"Just pray we don't have to" Twilight replied "I can take three hyenas no more and I don't want you hurt"

klowd
April 18th, 2005, 06:01 PM
" Hehe just wait for me to grow up a little...and I'll take another 3 hyenas!" he said exited making a roar, obiously a cubbie roar.

Lion King Stu
April 18th, 2005, 06:05 PM
"Yeah It shouldn't be to long hopefully" Twilight smiled "But just hope you don't have to fight three of them"

klowd
April 18th, 2005, 06:09 PM
"ehhh why? it has to be fun!" he grinned. "I'm too young yet though...." he lowered his head.

Lion King Stu
April 18th, 2005, 06:12 PM
"Kopa...hyenas are enemys to us always trying to annoy..steal are food...even kill us" Twilight replied pawing Kopa "You will be able to take a single hyena no problem one day"

klowd
April 18th, 2005, 06:17 PM
" Why I only one and you tree? I'll be as strong as you!" he said looking at him.

Lion King Stu
April 18th, 2005, 06:20 PM
"Maybe one day you will be" Twilght replied "But not yet"

klowd
April 18th, 2005, 06:28 PM
"be sure about that..." he grinned once more before padding to the graveyard "come on snail!"

Lion King Stu
April 18th, 2005, 06:32 PM
"A snail" Twilight laughed "Thought I was a lion" he said padding faster after Kopa

klowd
April 18th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Kopa smiled to him "Don't be so sure dad...you're slow!" he laughing running arround his father

Lion King Stu
April 18th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Twilight smiled and stopped Kopa by holding out his paw "I'm no where near slow son where else would you of got your speed huh" he grinned

klowd
April 18th, 2005, 06:45 PM
" hehe maybe youre right...lets go then!!" he laughed running in front of him.

Lion King Stu
April 18th, 2005, 06:50 PM
"Yeah ok" Twilight smiled running slowly after Kopa

klowd
April 18th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Kopa smiled as he saw his father running after him.

Lion King Stu
April 18th, 2005, 07:11 PM
After several minutes running they closed in on the elephant graveyard "Ok Kopa stop running and keep ya ears open in case there is anything here"

klowd
April 18th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Kopa nodded and started to walk near Twilight looking at the gigant elephant skulls "Awesome...."

Lion King Stu
April 18th, 2005, 07:20 PM
"This place can get creepy...well when I was a cub it was" Twilight said looking down into the graveyard from the top of a steepish slope

Lion King Stu
April 18th, 2005, 08:30 PM
(yeah well lets just continue the best we can...does Kiara want some fun...if yeah she can go in graveyard with Kopa and Twilight)

Tigereyes
April 19th, 2005, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by klowd

at the same time a cub called Klowd found another lion who seemed to have the same age that he had .
"Ehh....hello." he said looking at him saving distances.

As he laid there, the little lion cub continued staring at the ground. Minutes, maybe even hours 'seemed' to go by. Eventually the breeze had subsided. He gave a long sigh. He closed his eyes. A whirlwind of thoughts went through his mind when somewhere in the distance he heard a voice say "Ehh....hello." . He opened his eyes and realized that it was closer to him. He noticed a set of paws in front of him. He looked up into the brown eyes of a lion cub probably the same age as himself. He was to worn out to wonder where he had come from. He sat up, still staring at the other lion cub. He replied, " Umm hello..."

klowd
April 19th, 2005, 08:44 PM
"Ehh..what are you doing here??" he asked observing him "And where are your parents?" he said as he moved closer to him sitting near him.

This place seems awesome dad!" Kops said walking a little inside the graveyard.

Lion King Stu
April 19th, 2005, 09:12 PM
"Yeah bones and dust" Twilight replied padding slowly into the graveyard

Tigereyes
April 20th, 2005, 03:12 AM
He continued to stare at the other cub. He answered the questions, "I guess I got lost." He lied not really wanting to tell the real reason he was left here in this place. "My parents......I don't have any..." Again he lied but in a way that would go un noticed. He tried to change the subject because he was drowsy a bit. He said, "So what are you doing in a place like this?" Deep down he felt saddened of why he ended up in a place like this. This other cub seemed friendly. He awaited the answer.

King Simba
April 20th, 2005, 07:57 AM
Simba's ears twitch, he opens one of his eyes and looks around, he sits up and looks over to Twilight and Kopa. He remains silent for now.

Lion King Stu
April 20th, 2005, 07:19 PM
"Ok sure if you want to...just don't want to get on bad terms with Simba again so quickly" Twilight replied to Kiara then gave her a smile "I'm sure if we get in trouble you will be able to help"

klowd
April 20th, 2005, 08:15 PM
" I'm able to help too dad!!" he grinned "I'm strong!" he said looking at them both with a "proud-of-hiself pose"
--------------

" I see.....I don't know where my dads are neither..." I havent see them in a while but I guess theyre okay." he smiled "And I'm here for the first time....I was playing arround and I got lost.."

Lion King Stu
April 20th, 2005, 08:43 PM
"I know you are to" Twilight smiled rubbing dusty paw on the top of Kopa's head

klowd
April 21st, 2005, 07:27 PM
" hehe sure thing!"he laughed a little running inside the graveyard.

Lion King Stu
April 21st, 2005, 08:19 PM
"Hey wait up you" Twilight laughed and ran after him "Come on Kiara" he called back to her smiling

Tigereyes
April 22nd, 2005, 02:13 AM
He looked at the other cub confused. He seemed to snap out of his drowsy state. "You have two dads?" he asked. The heat started getting to him. His vision blurred, but came back into focus. He was fighting to stay consious.

klowd
April 22nd, 2005, 06:36 AM
"Ehh...yes...why?" he said, seeing the other lion confused2 IS something wrong with that?" he said looking at the other cub."You don't seem to be very good...is something wrong?"

"Turtles!" shouted Kopa laughing to his father and sister.

Lion King Stu
April 22nd, 2005, 06:47 AM
"Turtles huh" Twilight smiled and run faster jumping across the bones after Kopa

Zazu_2004
April 22nd, 2005, 01:11 PM
"What in heavens name are you doing here!" Came that loud pompous squawk up above, flying overhead the lions. Yet, this bird was different, it sounded like Zazu, yet instead of being blue it was a shimmering emerald green, and yes it was a guy bird. Also unlike zazu it had somewhat scattered blue feathers about the green tint. This was Zazu's son, who has grown up to be a prime example of his father. Zazu's son was named Zizan.

klowd
April 22nd, 2005, 01:35 PM
Kopa fastly looked up "Ehh who is that bird!! is like Zazu!" he said "We have enough with one!"

Lion King Stu
April 22nd, 2005, 02:53 PM
"Yeah who are you" Twilight said looking at Kopa then up at the bird

Zazu_2004
April 22nd, 2005, 02:57 PM
"I lion am the heir to being the major domo!" Came the pompous reply. "A more simple term, Zazu's son." Came Zizan's reply yet again. Swooping to alight upon a broken elelphant tusk.

Lion King Stu
April 22nd, 2005, 03:02 PM
"Well I do have a name" Twilight replied "I'm Twilight this is my son Kopa and thats Kiara but I'm sure Zazu's told you about us" he said looking up at Zizan "Hmm your the heir then" he said sitting down on his haunches.

Zazu_2004
April 22nd, 2005, 03:09 PM
"Yes, he has told me all about you." Zizan replied softly, as he looked at the lions indicated to him. Before hearing Twilight's question. "Yes, I will be and my name is Zizan."

Lion King Stu
April 22nd, 2005, 03:13 PM
"Guess you must be exploring huh?" Twilight questioned "Why else would you be here"

Zazu_2004
April 22nd, 2005, 03:20 PM
"Father told me to keep an eye on you and the cubs. He said it was good practice and a great learning experience." Zizan replied, looking out over the lands. "Why would you choose to come here anyway, its so dark and ugly and icky."

Lion King Stu
April 22nd, 2005, 03:23 PM
"Yeah I guess he was right there" Twilight smirked thinking "Kopa wanted to look around so I took him; cubs being so adventurious and all"

Zazu_2004
April 22nd, 2005, 03:28 PM
"Oh, well why take them here? It looks really dangerous, they could get hurt." Zizan replied, looking about once more.

Lion King Stu
April 22nd, 2005, 03:30 PM
"Its no longer dangerous since the hyenas ran away after the ruling of Scar" Twilight replied "Just got to watch where you step but even then you can't really hurt yourself" Twilight said shrugging slightly

Zazu_2004
April 22nd, 2005, 03:41 PM
Zizan looked about, those large eyes seeking about all the things he has yet to see. For now he remains quiet, seeming to study the lion infront of him, curiously.

Lion King Stu
April 22nd, 2005, 04:04 PM
"Whats the matter?" Twilight questioned looking at Zizan confused

Zazu_2004
April 22nd, 2005, 04:09 PM
"Oh nothing sorry, just that you seem different then the other lions. Father mentioned something about outsider, but I thought all lions are the same?" Zizan looked quite puzzled to.

Lion King Stu
April 22nd, 2005, 04:12 PM
Twilight sighed "Why does he always call me a Outsider...ok here goes I was born outside the pride but I joined this pride with my mother a few days after I was born I am no Outside; my did no wrong and neither have I" Twilight said looking at Zizan "Lions are the same just some others like your father have the bad idea that lions like me who joined like that are Outsiders...and Outsiders are classed as bad" he sighed

Zazu_2004
April 22nd, 2005, 04:14 PM
"Oh, but you dont look like an outsider to me. You seem nice, and you look like a good father, so I dont know why father would say that, oh well. He tends to stay grumpy alot, so I just ignore him." Zizan chuckled softly. "Dont tell him I said that though."

Lion King Stu
April 22nd, 2005, 04:16 PM
"Don't worry he dosn't talk to me I don't talk to him" Twilight replied "Just hope you don't end up like him you seem a nice bird" twilight said smiling slightly "My mother came from another pride not from those Outlands so I'm no Outlander"

Zazu_2004
April 22nd, 2005, 04:18 PM
"Well thank you, and well father is really sick at the moment, mom keeps worrying he want make it." Tears form in Zizan's eyes and fall to the ground when he blinks. "I...I..I dont know what to do.."

Lion King Stu
April 22nd, 2005, 04:22 PM
"He is?" Twilight said suddenly shocked "He seemed ok earlier" he said moving towards Zizan "Just be strong and hope he is ok is all I can say; I felt the same when my mother died...its only natural" he sighed standing in front of Zizan "Want me to take you back?" he questioned

klowd
April 22nd, 2005, 04:23 PM
"Of course all the lions are the same, and of course he is a great father, he's the best one" smiled Kopa to him. "You shouldn't come to here alone... I don't know how Zazu can let you come here alone..." he said rolling his eyes.

Zazu_2004
April 22nd, 2005, 04:27 PM
More tears welled up in Zizan's eyes as he looked to Kopa, his eyes narrowing angrily. Then he looked up to Twilight. "I can fly my self back...I think..." He paused sniffing. "Father has been keeping the illness hidden, and well...I...I..." He turned, spreading his wings and flying off..more tears dripping from his eyes as he did.

klowd
April 22nd, 2005, 04:52 PM
"Ehh have I said something wrong....dad?" he said looking concerned at his father.

Lion King Stu
April 22nd, 2005, 08:49 PM
"Ok" Twilight said quietly watching Zizan fly off.
He heard Kopa and looked down at him "No of course you didn't Kopa" he said nuzzling his son

klowd
April 22nd, 2005, 08:56 PM
" He seems to be upset about something I said..." he said looking at the bird fly away.

Lion King Stu
April 22nd, 2005, 08:58 PM
"I don't know maybe it was when you said I was the best dad" Twilight shrugged and nuzzeled his son again "Don't worry your self about it"

klowd
April 22nd, 2005, 09:19 PM
" But I guess that everybody things the same about his father....if he is.." he said lowering his ears huggins one of Twilight's paws.

Lion King Stu
April 22nd, 2005, 09:21 PM
"Well I'm glad you think I am bestest dad as I think your the bestest son" Twilight smiled and nuzzeled Kopa

klowd
April 22nd, 2005, 09:28 PM
Kopa laughed a little " Of course dad you only have me!" he said nuzzling him.

Lion King Stu
April 22nd, 2005, 09:30 PM
"So" Twilight smirked and nuzzled Kopa "I still class you as the bestest son" he smirked

klowd
April 22nd, 2005, 10:00 PM
"hehe thanks....youre great too...you already know that!" he smiled nuzzling him.

Lion King Stu
April 22nd, 2005, 10:07 PM
"I don't need to think that I just waited for you to say it" Twilight laughed and pawed Kopa's head

klowd
April 22nd, 2005, 10:10 PM
" Hehe you like me saying that things? even you already know that!" he said smiling.

Lion King Stu
April 22nd, 2005, 10:12 PM
"its nice to know that you feel the same way and I feel the same way about you" Twilight smiled continuing to paw Kopa's head

klowd
April 22nd, 2005, 11:02 PM
" Yeah...thats good that..." he smiled hugging the paw that was patting him.

Tigereyes
April 23rd, 2005, 04:28 AM
"Ehh...yes...why?" he said, seeing the other lion confused2 IS something wrong with that?" he said looking at the other cub."You don't seem to be very good...is something wrong?"
"No nothing wrong with that....I've just never heard of someone having two dads." He replied. When the other cub asked him if something was wrong he said, "No. I'm just tired is all." He said leaving out the rest of his problem. Suddenly a sharp pain washed through his entire body. He winced in pain. Then everything around him began to grow faint. Things began to swirl. Eventually things went black. He fell on his side unconsious...

Lion King Stu
April 23rd, 2005, 09:35 AM
"so what do you want to do now?" Twilight questioned looking down at his son and looking back at Kiara

klowd
April 23rd, 2005, 09:50 AM
Kopa was observing the place "Ehh...I dunno ask Kiara" he said noy paying much attention to his father at that moment.

Lion King Stu
April 23rd, 2005, 09:52 AM
"Ok" Twilight replied and walked up to Kiara "Is there anything you want to do" he said smiling down to her

Zazu_2004
April 24th, 2005, 12:46 AM
Zazu took off very slowly from his nest in the large tree. His wife and child were asleep, and he took off slowly from the large branch and soon arrived at pride rock where he alighted, coughing horribly. Between coughs he called "Sire..*cough*.....SIRE *cough*"

King Simba
April 24th, 2005, 08:33 AM
Simba hears Zazu calling as he sits at the edge of pride rock. His ears twitch and he turns round towards Zazu, "Yes...Zazu." Simba looks a little unsure.

Zazu_2004
April 24th, 2005, 06:53 PM
"Oh, sorry sights getting *cough* bad these days." He paused a moment, clearing his throat or trying anyway. "Now...I have made up my mind *coughs harder* Im leaving the pridelands, and as hard as it is for me to admit, im dying." *coughing spell...*"Its my time to join Mufasa in the skys...and my son *cough* Zizan will be taking over as Major Domo..." *another coughing spell* "Please take care of him for me, and I know I was a pain, but this kid is special, such a even temperement, and suprisingly nothing like me, but...." Tears began to well up in his eyes and he bowed one last time at Simba. "I will never forget....how....great a king you are and still will be."

King Simba
April 24th, 2005, 07:05 PM
"That's...ok, Zazu. I'd like to say my goodbye's to you, you were good most of the time. I thank you for that." a small tear drops from his eye, "Good luck, Zazu." he nods his head to Zazu.

Lion King Stu
April 24th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Twilight rushed back from the Elephant graveyard back towards Pride Rock with Kopa and Kiara

Zazu_2004
April 24th, 2005, 07:08 PM
"Yes..sire..good luck." He would turn, spreading his wings..and soon was off into the air and when he was slightly away, one could see his figure fall from the skys, and fall into the bushes below....
~Zizan, however was flying about in the air, coming to alight upon priderock. Emerald green feathers flashing brillantly in the sunlight, and he looked about. "Oh, you must be king simba...." He paused and bowed, just like his father did.

King Simba
April 24th, 2005, 07:11 PM
"Yes, I'm the king here." Simba looks at Zizan, "You must be Zazu's son?"

Zazu_2004
April 24th, 2005, 07:12 PM
"Yes, sir..ummm..sire." He replied looking up to Simba. "Umm dad said to come visit you after a while, said something important you wanted to tell me." Large blue eyes stared up at Simba.

Lion King Stu
April 24th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Twilight saw Zazu fall from the sky into the bushes quite close to him he motioned for Kopa and Kiara to stay back and padded slowly over to the bushes and looked down at Zazu.

King Simba
April 24th, 2005, 07:14 PM
"Strange things have been happening around here lately, what did Zazu say to you anyway?" Simba looks down to Zizan.

Zazu_2004
April 24th, 2005, 07:16 PM
"He said something about going off on a large trip.....said that I was to take over until he gets back?" Zizan replied

~Zazu however opened up those large eyes, perhaps for the last time only to see Twilight hovering over him. "Oh, great just when I am at my worse, you show up."~

King Simba
April 24th, 2005, 07:17 PM
"Oh yeah, he did say something about that to me. Yes, you will be taking over until then." Simba replies to Zizan's question.

Lion King Stu
April 24th, 2005, 07:21 PM
"Zazu I heard what Zizan said thats why I was coming back; I'm not going to fight with you" Twilight replied "I know you didn't like me and I didn't like you very much but I've always had respect for you Zazu if you never knew that and I don't care if you felt the same way" Twilight said sitting down on his haunces looking at Zazu again "I'm sorry for all the troubles I have caused you Zazu"

Zazu_2004
April 24th, 2005, 07:23 PM
"Oh, the trouble is all me, I have never been one for acceptance, exspecially outsiders. Yet, you have finally shown an old fool wrong, and proved to me that there is good in some animals, and dear boy you are the prime example." *coughing and short of breath arrives* "I just hope you will take good care of my son for me...." With that his eyes closed, and soon his breath shortened and left.

Lion King Stu
April 24th, 2005, 07:31 PM
"Yes Zazu trust me I will make sure your son is taken good care of" Twilight replied sadly looking down at Zazu one last time feeling a breeze blow past him. It was heading upwards making him look up for a minute making him nod to the skys to the kings and all the others who have died.
He looked down once more at Zazu "The circle of life comes to a end only to start again...maybe oneday we shall see you again" Twilight smiled sadly before walking back towards Kopa and Kiara.
"Zazu has passed on" Twilight replied sadly "Come lets head back to Pride Rock to tell Simba.

For several minutes Twilight and the others traveled back silently. He saw Simba and padded very slowly up to him looking up at him.

King Simba
April 24th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Simba's ears twitch, he hears the foot-steps of Twilight and the others approaching. He turns towards them all, "Yes? What is it?"

Lion King Stu
April 24th, 2005, 07:42 PM
"I don't know how to tell you this but Zazu's dead Simba...I just saw him and spoke to him before he passed on" Twilight replied bowing his head sadly "Guess this means Zizan is the new majordomo"
He turned to Zizan and bowed his head to him "I'm very sorry Zizan your father told me to make sure you grew up ok and I intend that to happen"

Zazu_2004
April 24th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Zizan looks to the other lion, instantly recognizing him. "Oh, Twilight isnt it? Whats wrong?" Taking notice of his expression upon his face.

King Simba
April 24th, 2005, 07:45 PM
"I already knew, Twilight." Simba looks at Twilight with saddened eyes, "Zizan is the new majordomo now."

klowd
April 24th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Kopa was sit down with his head and ears down, crying, feeling really bad about the words he had said to Zazu some time ago .

Lion King Stu
April 24th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Twilight nodded his head sadly and petted Kopa's head "Don't cry son..deaths a natural thing it just happens"

klowd
April 24th, 2005, 07:58 PM
" I know dad is just.....I feel bad about all the bad things I said to him..."

Lion King Stu
April 24th, 2005, 07:59 PM
"Well what he did was unacceptable then and I think he knew it to" Twilight replied trying to make his son feel a little better "He didn't hld any grudges against anyone when he died....he was even nice to me and I was nice to him....he knew you felt sorry Kopa"

King Simba
April 24th, 2005, 08:00 PM
"Zazu was getting old, Kopa." Simba looks down to Kopa, "It's not your fault, it's no-one's fault. Zazu's days are over now, all the things you said to him are in the past, they're long gone." his ears droop sadly before turning back to Zizan.

klowd
April 24th, 2005, 08:02 PM
" Well....I still feel bad...I've known him since I was borned...." he said lowering his head but stopped crying.

King Simba
April 24th, 2005, 08:04 PM
Simba sighs, "I've known him ever since I was young...I always used to make fun of him when I was your age... I feel sort of bad myself." he lowers his head also.

Lion King Stu
April 24th, 2005, 08:05 PM
"Same here he suffered just as much as me, Shine and Nala did during Scars reign" Twilight sighed

King Simba
April 24th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Simba looks up to the sky once more and sighs having heard what Twilight said. It brought back memories of what he once said to him, he sighs again and walks a few steps away from the group. He lays down, breathing slowly.

Lion King Stu
April 24th, 2005, 08:11 PM
Twilight sat on the floor and looked at Simba not knowing what to say "He was old Simba probably the longest serving majordomo there was"

klowd
April 24th, 2005, 08:11 PM
Kopa moves too some distance away and climbed a tree, he couldn't say sorry to Zazu for the time he hurt him.

King Simba
April 24th, 2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
Twilight sat on the floor and looked at Simba not knowing what to say "He was old Simba probably the longest serving majordomo there was"
Simba just lays there, breathing slowly. He is thinking of something, he pretends he hasn't heard Twilight.

Lion King Stu
April 24th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Twilight was confused what to do for a moment then pdded slowly to Simba's side and pawed Simba's head for a moment before placing the paw on Simba's shoulder

King Simba
April 24th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Simba feels Twilight's paws touch him, he looks up to him, "I...I think I need some time alone." he gets up and walks towards the den sadly and slowly.

Lion King Stu
April 24th, 2005, 08:21 PM
"Ok sure" Twilight replied taking his paw away and watching Simba pad away into the den and continued to stand there for a moment more

klowd
April 24th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Kopa observed Simba from his tree, he sighed and kept feeling bad about his behaviour towards Zazu.

Lion King Stu
April 24th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Twilight heard Kopa and looked around and padded over to him giving him a lick on the cheek and a long nuzzle "Don't feel bad about it Kopa" Twilight replied "Don't blame your self"

klowd
April 24th, 2005, 08:25 PM
"I just....feel bad about all the bad things I saiid to him....I know he did some bad things to us...but I did bad things to him too...and never had the oportunity to say sorry...." he sighed sadly, nuzzling his father back .

King Simba
April 24th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Simba collapses to the floor. A few tears fall from his eyes, he realises that he was partly to blame. He stays laying there, sobbing a little.

Lion King Stu
April 24th, 2005, 08:28 PM
"Kopa..Zazu lived through many generations of cubs he knows what cubs are like" Twilight replied "Me, Simba everycub was the same he got used to it"

klowd
April 24th, 2005, 08:29 PM
" Maybe dad...I just feel bad...sorry I can't avoid...and that bird...his son...I can't imagine what I would do if I lose you....I just can't imagine..."

Lion King Stu
April 24th, 2005, 08:33 PM
"Don't worry its going to be a very long time before anything happens to me..you probably be fed up with me by then" he grinned slightly still sad "We are born...we live and then we die....its the circle of life Kopa"

King Simba
April 24th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Simba listens in to Twilight and Kopa's conversation. His ears twitch, he then sits up before slowly walking from the den.

klowd
April 24th, 2005, 08:36 PM
" Simba told me about that..." he sighed " And dad....I'm not gonna be fed up with you never, even when I die...I'll die loving you.." he said crying alittle nuzzling him.

Lion King Stu
April 24th, 2005, 08:39 PM
"Kopa you...Nala...Simba everyone in this pride I will die loving; I will die loving you the most...you are my flesh and blood afterall" Twilight replied nuzzling Kopa back "I will make sure that the rest of my life will be protecting you watching you grow up and protecting this pride; this pride which has forgiven me and raised me"

klowd
April 24th, 2005, 08:42 PM
*I wanna stay always with ya dad...I can't imagine how hard is to lose the person you love the most...but during my life time, I'll be always with you...near you for everything you need.".

Lion King Stu
April 24th, 2005, 08:46 PM
"I know you will Kopa" Twilight smiled to Kopa slightly and nuzzeled him "I'll be the bestest father to you that is possible he said nuzzling him again

klowd
April 24th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Kopa half smiled "Is always good to see that your father is happy and loves you....thanks dad " he nuzzled him purring a little "And you won't have to work a lot to get that....youre already the best dad..."

Lion King Stu
April 24th, 2005, 08:54 PM
"And your the best son" Twilight whisperd to his son nuzzling him once more "I'm sure you will make a good father some day to" he smiled to him

klowd
April 24th, 2005, 08:55 PM
" Hehe maybe..." he purred nuzzling him "I can be happy being just the half as ya" he smiled feeling now better. "thanks..." he said an licked im.

Lion King Stu
April 24th, 2005, 08:58 PM
"Your going to make a lioness...or a lion very happy oneday" Twilight smiled to Kopa

klowd
April 24th, 2005, 09:01 PM
" hehe...I hope so dad...." he smiled and snuggled against him.

Lion King Stu
April 24th, 2005, 09:06 PM
"No need to hope Kopa" Twilight said looking down at his son "I know"

Zazu_2004
April 24th, 2005, 11:21 PM
Zizan had meanwhile been there, hearing everything. Tears started to drip from his eyes, as he looked at Kopa and Twilight, then turned to go back to Simba. "So...dad..isnt coming....back?" He swallowed hard, almost gulping back tears.

Tigereyes
April 25th, 2005, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Tigereyes
"No nothing wrong with that....I've just never heard of someone having two dads." He replied. When the other cub asked him if something was wrong he said, "No. I'm just tired is all." He said leaving out the rest of his problem. Suddenly a sharp pain washed through his entire body. He winced in pain. Then everything around him began to grow faint. Things began to swirl. Eventually things went black. He fell on his side unconsious...

Moments later he opened his eyes. He slowly sat up and looked at the other cub. He was embarrased for what had just happened. "Um sssorry about that." he said. It wasn't anything serious. He was silent for a moment. Finally he said, "That usually happens every once in awhile." He wasn't reall sure of what to say at such an awkward moment. (:hehe: )

klowd
April 25th, 2005, 04:48 AM
(oops I'm sorry mate)

"What happened to ya?" said Klowd a little bit scared, I was talking to ya and suddenly you...yu fainted!" he said. HE calmed down a little "Are you okay now?, what happened?

King Simba
April 25th, 2005, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Zazu_2004
Zizan had meanwhile been there, hearing everything. Tears started to drip from his eyes, as he looked at Kopa and Twilight, then turned to go back to Simba. "So...dad..isnt coming....back?" He swallowed hard, almost gulping back tears.
"He seemed very weak...I'm afraid Zazu's days are over... sorry, Zizan. I don't think he'll be returning..." Simba lowers his head sadly.

Zazu_2004
April 25th, 2005, 12:34 PM
"No..." Zizan looked at everyone, tears filling his eyes. "Father!" He squawked, taking off in no current direction, tears streaming from his large blue eyes as he flapped off into the distance.

King Simba
April 25th, 2005, 02:27 PM
Simba watches Zizan fly away, he looks up to the sky once more before laying down again sighing sadly.

Lion King Stu
April 25th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Twilight walked up to Simba "He will get over it Simba...we all had a situation like this; I've had my mother die.....you have had Mufasa and now Zizan has Zazu" He said placing a paw on Simba's shoulder "Give it a day or two"

King Simba
April 25th, 2005, 08:03 PM
"Yeah, we all have our losses..." Simba sighs sadly, the memory of his father unable to escape his mind. "I have a lot on my mind right now..."

Lion King Stu
April 25th, 2005, 08:08 PM
"To much happening so soon" Twilight replied taking his paw off of Simba's shoulder "I hope you lot don't get like this when I finally go up there" he padded a few steps away said looking up at the sky "All I want is for you to get on with your lives without grieving for me. I'm sure thats what Zazu wanted to do that's why he flew away from here"

King Simba
April 25th, 2005, 08:10 PM
"I'd still be very upset though..." Simba looks at Twilight, "...you're my friend. I don't want any of my friends or pride to die just as yet. Not on this day, not this year, not for a long time."

Lion King Stu
April 25th, 2005, 08:13 PM
"I wouldn't worry we are in are prime we got lots of years left" Twilight replied looking down from the sky and glanced back at Simba "Who says death is a bad thing....circle of life and all"

King Simba
April 25th, 2005, 08:19 PM
"All these things are just part of the great circle of life I guess... death being one of them."

Lion King Stu
April 25th, 2005, 08:24 PM
"We all come back Simba the circle of life is just a endless circle" Twilight replied looking up at some other lion cubs playing far in the distance "Death is just a release for a new life"

King Simba
April 25th, 2005, 08:30 PM
"Do you believe in reincarnation?" Simba looks at Twilight curiously, "Just a quick question."

Lion King Stu
April 25th, 2005, 08:33 PM
"Yeah I do" Twilight replied "If you believe in the circle of life you can believe reincarnation its simple as that; as far as you know you have had previous lifes" Twilight shrugged looking back at Simba "Even cubs like them and Kopa may of as well....I don't like to think of it that much it kinda scares me....why do you?" he replied back

King Simba
April 25th, 2005, 08:39 PM
"Not really..." Simba pauses still looking at Twilight, "...Anyway, I think it'd be best to change the subject."

Lion King Stu
April 25th, 2005, 08:44 PM
"Yeah guess your rite" Twilight said after a few moments looking at the floor before he looked up "What should we talk about?"

klowd
April 25th, 2005, 08:48 PM
Kopa moved near where his father and Simba were and lied down near them not saying anything, he wasn't in the mood of talking at the moment.

King Simba
April 25th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Yeah guess your rite" Twilight said after a few moments looking at the floor before he looked up "What should we talk about?"
"Your choice...I have a lot on my mind at the moment though..."

Lion King Stu
April 25th, 2005, 08:53 PM
"Maybe you should sleep or something?" Twilight suggested looking at Simba "I need to talk to Nala as it is anyway....any idea where she is?" he questioned.
(meh wish Kenyi would return *le sigh*)

King Simba
April 25th, 2005, 09:09 PM
"I don't know to be honest...she'll turn up sooner or later. I think we both need words with her anyway."

Lion King Stu
April 25th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Twilight nodded at what Simba said "Yeah definantly" he replied
"Wonder how shes going to take the news"

Tigereyes
May 3rd, 2005, 01:27 AM
"What happened to ya?" said Klowd a little bit scared, I was talking to ya and suddenly you...yu fainted!" he said. HE calmed down a little "Are you okay now?, what happened?

"I'm not really what happened, but I'm ok now." he replied. " I think the heat is getting to me though." he said. He continued to stare at the ground.

( sorry for this extremely late reply )

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 06:28 PM
(Haven't replied here for ages... :gasp: Better liven it up a bit...)

Simba yawns and lays down in the grass looking up to the daytime sky, he sighs to himself, watching all the cloud formations.

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 06:34 PM
(Yeah we need are Nala back or Twilight and Simba not gonna be doing to much :lol:)

Twilight awoke outside the Pride Rock cave sleeply opening his eyes on the first light of the day that slightly dazzeled him.
Covering his eyes with his paw for a moment he rolled over onto his front and got up streatching across the floor letting out a slight yawn before shaking his mane.

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 06:49 PM
(Hmm...just needed to get this thing back to life I guess...unless you want me to play Nala until Kenyi returns...:hmm: )

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 06:50 PM
(its up to you :confused: I guess Kenyi will take some time to get back to rping again *shrugs*)

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 06:53 PM
(:hmm: Well he did say I could put in a sub for Nala. I'll RP her for a while then I guess...he can have Nala back when he returns.)

Meanwhile, Nala is at the water hole looking at her reflection. She sighs and looks down before looking back towards pride rock again.

Simba, however looks over to Twilight, "Good morning..." he smiles a little to Twilight and pads over to him.

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 06:55 PM
(Yeah well of course he can since he plays her so well....we got to keep this RP alive though for now)
Twilight streatched again and was slightly startled hearing Simba and looked around at him.
"Morning" Twilight yawned then smiled at Simba "Sleep well?" he questioned

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 06:58 PM
(Just sent him an e-mail since he's not on MSN atm.)

"Yeah, I had a good nights sleep..." Simba yawns once more, "Should we see if Nala's anywhere this morning?"

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 07:00 PM
"You mean she didn't sleep here last night" Twilight said yawning again feeling a little confused "Yeah I guess finding her would be a good idea" he said pawing at his mane before shaking it again.

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 07:01 PM
"No, she wasn't here last night...I'm a little concerned for her actually..." Simba sighs, "...maybe it's all the activity that's been going off recently...we'd better go check anyways."

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 07:05 PM
"Yeah first telling you finding out about me, her and Kopa...then all the things with Zazu" Twilight sighed "I think we all been through alot but shes been involved in everything...I think it would be a good idea to find her" Twilight said concerned looking at Simba

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 07:06 PM
"We'd better go now then...I don't want her to think we don't care anymore..." Simba sighs, his ears drooping sadly before padding down from the den in to the fields.

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 07:09 PM
"Of course we both care" Twilight replied looking at Simba padding after him looking at Simba concerned "We both love her and she knows that"

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 08:09 PM
"Yeah, and I'm sure she loves us both too. That's why we should care for her and work together..." Simba looks at Twilight.

Nala's ears twitch after hearing the voices of Simba and Twilight. She stays sat at the water hole.

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 08:13 PM
"Yeah I know" Twilight replied looking over at Simba as he continued to pad along "I'm ok with that"

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 08:15 PM
Simba catches sight of Nala around the water hole, "There she is..." Simba whispers. Nala doesn't hear them yet.

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 08:16 PM
"Oh yeah" Twilight is finally catching sight of Nala and continued to pad alongside Simba

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 08:19 PM
"You needed to talk to her?" Simba asks Twilight, "Here's your chance..."

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 08:24 PM
"I didn't need to talk to her" Twilight replied looking at Simba "But maybe it would be a good thing if we both did now" he said glancing at Nala then back at Simba

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 08:28 PM
"I thought you said you needed to talk to her?" Simba asks Twilight with a confused look on his face, "Well, let's go and talk to her anyway..."

Simba walks over to where Nala is before looking back to where Twilight is.

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 08:29 PM
"No I didn't" Twilight replied also giving Simb a confused look "But we should now" he said padding towards Simba and Nala

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 08:34 PM
Simba sighs, "Hey, Nala..."

Nala turns around, "Oh, hey Simba." she smiles a little to him, nuzzling him not noticing Twilight yet.

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 08:37 PM
Twilight holds back a few seconds before finally deciding to advance towards Nala and Simba.
"Hey Nala" he said staying back a small distance away

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 08:38 PM
Nala hears Twilight's voice, "Oh, hey Twilight." she smiles to him, purring over to him.

"We've been wanting to speak with you..." Simba says to Nala, "...come over here Twilight." he smiles to him.

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 08:42 PM
Twilight smiled as Nala looked at him and hearing what Simba said made him pad over to them sitting down beside the water taking a quick drink.

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 08:44 PM
Nala looks down at Twilight smiling before looking back at Simba, "So, what did you guys want to talk to me about?"

"We were just concerned about you, that's all...we just...felt a little upset since you never returned last night..." Simba looks towards Twilight.

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 08:46 PM
Twilight turned around hearing Nala and Simba talking.
"You kind of had me worried when I was told you weren't there" Twilight replied "What you been doing?" he questioned concerned

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 08:51 PM
"There's no need to worry about me guys. I was fine..." she nuzzles them both, putting each of her paws on theirs, "...I just needed some time to take some time alone..."

"...we were just concerned Nala...it's good to hear you're alright now..." Simba nuzzles her back.

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 08:53 PM
"Yeah its good new to hear your ok" Twilight replied nuzzling Nala back smiling at Nala "We all need some time alone every now back"

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 08:58 PM
"Yes Twilight, I think we all needed some time alone...but it's good to hear we're all ok now...this really wasn't an easy thing to get over, but it's great to see you two again. I love you both...you're both wonderful..." she purrs to them both, nuzzling under Simba's chin then doing the same to Twilight purring loudly.

"I love you too, Nala..." Simba purrs, feeling Nala's nuzzle under his chin, he then nuzzles her back, "I'm sure Twilight has the same feelings about you..." he licks her cheek.

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 09:02 PM
"Your wonderful" Twilight smiled feeling Nala nuzzle him "And yes Simba I do" he smirked

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 09:06 PM
Nala purrs, her paws still on their paws, "Oh, you're too kind...you and Simba are such kind and wonderful lions..." she nuzzles them both once more before taking her paws off theirs, licking them both on their muzzles.

Simba purrs deeply feeling Nala nuzzle him, "...oh, but you're the beautiful one...you're a very special lioness Nala." he nuzzles her back.

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 09:11 PM
"Yeah you sure are Nala" Twilight smiled licking Nala on the muzzle he lay down on the ground at the waters edge and lapped at the water again before looking over at Simba and Nala smiling at them.

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 09:14 PM
"Would you like to head back to the den now?" Simba asks Nala.
"Oh, sure." Nala nuzzles Simba on the cheek before doing the same to Twilight.

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 09:18 PM
"You want me to come along" Twilight replied smiling as Nala nuzzeled him looking over at Simba and Nala

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 09:21 PM
"Sure...who said you couldn't come?" Simba laughs to Twilight.
"Yes, it'd be better if you came too..." Nala laughs a little too looking over to Twilight.

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 09:23 PM
"Just you asked Nala thats all" Twilight smiled at Simba "Ok then I will come" he laughed getting up on all fours

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 09:26 PM
"I meant to direct it to you both but nevermind..." Simba laughs a little, waiting for Twilight. Nala does the same too.

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 09:29 PM
"Yeah doesn't matter" Twilight smirked and padded till he was with Nala and Simba

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 09:34 PM
Nala smiles to Twilight when he reached her and Simba. She stands in between them both, rubbing against each of them, she then rubs her head in to Simba and Twilight's manes marking them both with her scent, getting their scent on her too.

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 09:36 PM
Twilight purred and nuzzled Nala then looked over at her and Simba "So we going to go back to the den then?" he questioned smiling at them both

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 09:38 PM
"Yeah, I think that'd be a good thing to do..." Simba grins to Twilight before nuzzling Nala back. "Let's go then..."

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 09:41 PM
"Yeah lets go" Twilight smirked and started to slowly pad ahead before stopping and waiting for Nala and Simba.

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 09:42 PM
"Wait up..." Nala laughs to Twilight running up to him. Simba the runs up to them both too.

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 09:44 PM
"I did wait" Twilight laughed nuzzling Nala "Come on Simba" he smiled at him before padding on slowly

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 09:46 PM
"...but you started padding ahead of us..." Nala laughs to Twilight.
"Yeah Twilight, admit that you ran ahead of us..." Simba laughs padding along with the two.

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 09:48 PM
"I will never admit that" Twilight joked and smiled as he turned back around to Simba and Nala.

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 09:49 PM
"Nevermind..." Simba laughs and rolls his eyes a little.
Nala smiles, padding along with Simba and Twilight happily.

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 09:51 PM
Twilight allows Simba and Nala to catch up and pads slowly alongside them as they made there way back.
"Guess its going to be a lazy day" Twilight smiled "I like those kind of days" he laughed

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 09:52 PM
"Yeah, sleeping, lazing around, watching the clouds and the stars..." Simba laughs a little.
"Lazy days are quite nice...especially when you do nothing..." Nala laughs.

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 09:54 PM
"Yeah" Twilight smirked looking ahead still as he padded along "Just like when we were cubs" he laughed at the thought

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 11:12 PM
"We were all playful as cubs...always wanting to explore new places..." Simba smiles at the memory.

Lion King Stu
May 22nd, 2005, 12:14 AM
"Yeah" Twilight replied continuing to think of the past "And we still kind of are now even after all this time" he smiled

King Simba
May 22nd, 2005, 09:37 AM
"Nothing wrong with being an active adult..." Simba grins to Twilight.
"Yeah, sometimes it's good to have a bit of cubhood still in you...especially when you're an adult." Nala smirks.

Lion King Stu
May 22nd, 2005, 09:39 AM
"Better than being boring non-active ones" Twilight smirked "Luckily I've always been active and I don't have to sleep much" he laughed continuing to pad along

King Simba
May 22nd, 2005, 10:13 AM
"I sleep whenever I need to...I'm quite lazy compared to you..." Simba grins to Twilight before thinking of Zazu, "Oh...I just remembered something..."
"What is it?" Nala looks at Simba curiously.
"...Zazu..." he sighs and drops his head.

Lion King Stu
May 22nd, 2005, 10:17 AM
"Yeah poor Zizan" Twilight replied sighing sadly "He took his fathers death quite badly; has anyone actually seen him lately?" Twilight questioned

King Simba
May 22nd, 2005, 10:20 AM
"No, I haven't...Zazu's death was quite a sad...loss." Simba sighs sadly.
"Oh..." Nala's ears droop sadly, "....when did this happen?"

Lion King Stu
May 22nd, 2005, 10:25 AM
"Yesterday" Twilight replied sadly "I spoke to him before he died....he actually forgave me and said I wasn't all that bad; he said I was diffrent to other outlanders" Twilight replied looking at Nala "So I guess thats a good thing; I also go to tell him I was sorry as well and thats made me feel better" he said looking away sighing a little

King Simba
May 22nd, 2005, 10:28 AM
"Don't blame youself for this Twilight...it's not your fault, it's not Simba's fault..." she licks his cheek, "...it's just all part of the great circle of life..." she sighs sadly, padding along a bit slower.

Lion King Stu
May 22nd, 2005, 10:42 AM
"Yeah I know" Twilight replied "But I can't help but think I pushed him to the stage he got ill" he sighed "I know I didn't but it sure feels like I did"

King Simba
May 22nd, 2005, 10:44 AM
"Twilight, look on the bright side...Zazu's in a better place now...it'll be hard for Zizan for a while especially at times like this...you didn't cause anyone to get ill...partly, I'm the one to blame." Simba sighs.

"Like I said, no-one's to blame...it's just saddening hearing all this news..." Nala sighs sadly.

Lion King Stu
May 22nd, 2005, 10:49 AM
"No your not Simba" Twilight replied "Zazu told me to kinda look after Zizan before he died; you know make sure he did a good job for you and all"

King Simba
May 22nd, 2005, 08:26 PM
(Fine by me. =))

"Ah well...like I said, he's in a better place now...his son will take time to get over what's happened...but I guess that happens when you lose the one's you love." Simba sighs thinking about what's happened.

Lion King Stu
May 22nd, 2005, 08:31 PM
"Yeah it sure is" Twilight replied sadly thinking of his mother "We get over it eventually though; I have, you have"

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 04:35 PM
"Yeah...it was very sad at first...but it made me angry too. Angry with Scar." Simba growls as he walks back into the den with Nala and Twilight.

Nala yawns, "I think I'll have a nap...didn't get much sleep last night." she laughs a little, "...too busy looking into my reflection at the water hole I guess..."