PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 10:40 AM
"Its no problem Simba its my own fault as it is and I deserve whats coming to me" Twilight glanced back at Simba "You can try all you want to change any decision but it will only fall on deaf ears and with Zazu around your not going to have chance" Twilight said sitting down looking up at the sky "Only the great kings can help you Simba if anythings going to change this"

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Sadness comes to Simba's eyes, "I'm going to have to see what the great kings tell me..." Simba looks up to the sky as a cool breeze blows through his mane.

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 10:49 AM
"Either way this turns out Simba I vow not to die a outlander I will come back you will be sure of that" Twilight replied looking up at the sky "Even if I get killed coming back here I will die in these lands not the Outlands"

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 10:53 AM
Simba looks up to the sky, before looking back down to the ground again. "Like I said, me and Nala will do something about this, don't worry." he nuzzles Twilight in a friendly way.

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 10:59 AM
"I will try not to" Twilight replied nuzzling Simba back before looking up at the sky again hoping for a sign from the great kings but only feeling a cold breeze blow past him making him shiver again like the wind from last night before the storm.

klowd
April 4th, 2005, 12:07 PM
( Did you see my post guys?, I don't know if u wee replying to it or not.)

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 02:03 PM
"Not now Kiara..." Simba sighs sadly, "I'm too busy sorting other problems out at the moment."

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 02:18 PM
Twilight padded long a little away from Simba and the others and sat down on a rock before looking up at the sky and praying to the great kings quietly in his head.
He felt another cold breeze blow past him making him drop his head a moment before looking back up at the sky once again a sly sad smile came to his face hoping that everything was going to be ok.

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 02:27 PM
"Kiara...now's not a time for playing..." Simba sighs sadly.

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 03:11 PM
"Souldn't we tell her whats happening" Twilight questioned to Simba looking back at him "So she won't be supprised whats been going on back at Pride Rock?"

klowd
April 4th, 2005, 03:54 PM
Kopa lowered his head, thinking about Kiara "I think you should tell her..." said Kopa looking at Simba, beofre padding where his father was "Dad.....what is that, that you want to leave?" said Kopa nuzzling him, snuggling against his mane.

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 04:15 PM
"Kopa; Zazu is setting up a meeting about whos going to be exiled me or Simba. Its pretty obvious thats going to be me after all I was never born in this pride; so I'm considered a outside and the others don't like outsiders even though they seemed to of liked me" Twilight said looking down at Kopa nuzzling him

klowd
April 4th, 2005, 04:18 PM
"If you go....I'll come with you....and...and I don't cae if you want me to come with you or not!, now I know who is my father and I'll be with him forever..." he said firmly "And that bird....would better not find nevermore..because... I don't know what I'm gonna do with him...." Kopa sighed sadly.

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 04:24 PM
"Kopa I'm glad you finaly found out that I was your father I'm not going to take you with me you deserve a good life not the life I'm going to live; your mum is still here and I want you to take of Shine for me" Twilight replied sadly "I promise to return they can't keep me out forever; I will return Kopa you know I will"

klowd
April 4th, 2005, 04:27 PM
I told ya I'm coming with ya, didn't I?" said Kopa to Twilight "I don't want to be without you, I don't care if its a day or for a long time..." he said lowering his head "And Mom....I'm sure she'll try to stop Zazu....at least I will..." he sighed.

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 04:33 PM
"Kopa please...I'm not sure I would be able to look after you out there" Twilight replied to Kopa "I'm not even sure I will be able to look after my self yet alone someone else; my only hope is that this situation can somehow go in both mine and Simba's favor but I somehow doubt it"

klowd
April 4th, 2005, 04:41 PM
"Don't worry....I'll take care of myself dad....everything to be with ya...." he sighed sadly...anyways....you are not gonna leave I'm sure, Zazu can't do anything if Simba doesn't want you out."

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 04:46 PM
"It's alright...I don't think it'd go that far. Besides, Nala and I will do something about it... even if it goes into a long debate, then so be it." Simba says firmly, "And about Kiara, I'll...tell her later or at least Nala will." he sighs.

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 04:54 PM
"God Zazu just loves to stir things up after we had all but got this situation undercontrol are selfs he comes along and tells everyone; I don't know why you have him as a majordomo sometimes" Twilight said slightly angrily thinking of Zazu then sighed then looked back at Simba.

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 04:56 PM
"Yeah, he does kinda take things a little too serious." Simba sighs thinking of Zazu, he rolls his eyes.

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 04:59 PM
"Maybe more than usual in this case" Twilight said bitterly "And even more considering I am involved in this situation; he hates me Simba and because you have forgiven me for something he has to try and make my life difficult"

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 05:02 PM
"Yeah...but it's really not his decision. It's not as if he's the king of dodo's..." Simba rolls his eyes, "I'm sure all of us will think of a way to stop you from leaving..."

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 05:07 PM
"I have caused so much trouble around here over the past day" Twilight said sadly flopping down on the floor "I'm sorry....so sorry"

klowd
April 4th, 2005, 05:19 PM
"Dad....come on..." said Kopa nuzzling his father's side trying to cheer him up "Simba and mom will do something about this...I'm sure..."

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 05:29 PM
"I know but I only fear the worst" Twilight sighed looking at the outlands in the distance "I have brought so much shame to this pride"

klowd
April 4th, 2005, 05:50 PM
"All is gonna be okay....damn bird...I hate him..." said Kopa sadly anfd furious.

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 06:02 PM
"Since he found out about the situation that happened and what Simba has forgiven me about......after you hear about it I think you may think like Zazu.....as much I hope you don't" Twilight replied sadly

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 06:22 PM
"Yes I know what Zazu is doing is wrong, very wrong. Don't worry, I'll have something to say to him."

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 06:26 PM
"Alright...It'd be best if some others came with me too, Nala?" he looks at Nala.

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 06:31 PM
"I'm in this situation I guess I'd better come" Twilight said rolling over looking at Simba getting up slowly and padding over to him "Its my fault for this situation I should help clean it up"

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 06:34 PM
"No, it's Zazu's fault. He shouldn't have started anything without me." Simba looks at Twilight, "Don't worry, it's not your fault. It's Zazu's fault."

klowd
April 4th, 2005, 07:06 PM
"I don't know what I'm going to do with him if he exiles Simba ir my dad..." Kopa growled angrily too.

Zazu_2004
April 4th, 2005, 08:25 PM
Zazu looked up, at the forming alliance of lions, and he quickly began to talk to the large accumalating herd of animals. "Look! Use your eyes and see for yourself the corrupting ways of this outsider, already he gathers simba and the others to prevent his pathetic carcass from being banished to the outlands from which he belongs. We must not let this outsider corrupt the good mind of our king, We must stop him!" Zazu squawked.

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Simba walks up to where Kiara and Zazu are. He just stays quiet for now and looks around to see if Twilight was coming.

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 08:42 PM
Twilight slowly padded forward towards Simba and the others but stayed quiet not wanting to do something he was going to regret.

Zazu_2004
April 4th, 2005, 09:53 PM
Zazu looked up to Kiara as he was pinned, the other animals which surrounded him suddenly moved from Zazu and began to circle around Twilight. Pounding there feet, as the group of animals was several elephants, a couple of antelope and zebra's and two giraffess. The Antelope bared there horns at Twilight, and began to cut him off from Simba and Kiara. "Perhaps, you would allow me to get up before something unfortunate happens." Zazu squawked angrily.

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 10:03 PM
Simba walks up to Zazu, "Zazu, this has gone too far! Who are you to tell who's gonna be the next one to be banished?! You're not the king!" Simba growls angrily to Zazu, "...and you're not the one to do my duties! Twilight stays!"

klowd
April 4th, 2005, 10:04 PM
"please Stop that!!!" said Kopa crying out, who was near Twilight, very scared,"Please....I don't want all this to happen....Simba....tell them to stop!, do something please! mom!...." Kopa was really nervous, so then he suddenly fainted away.

( Lol, it seems to happen the same to all my Rp characters but well...I gtg to bed so...I can't think in anything better, hehe, night you all :hugs: )

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 10:21 PM
Twilight stopped and looked round at the animals that had surronded him but he didn't seem to be threatend at them and just stared at them blankly and confused.
He noticed Kopa faint beside him and so picked him up by the scruff and continued to stand where he was looking over at Simba and Nala hopeful

Zazu_2004
April 4th, 2005, 10:30 PM
Zazu's eyes widden, but being agile, Zazu would take his wings and swat Kiara right on the nose, and probably getting his feathers in her eyes, enough to startle her and take flight into the air. "THREATEN TO KILL ME!" Zazu squawked angrily, his eyes a blaze with anger. "I try and keep this family solid, and how do you repay me, allowing your daughter to threaten my life! Thats gratitude for you." Zazu flew higher. "Run the outsider out! Get revenge for the poison that he has plagued your king's mind with!" The animals being brainwashed by zazu would now charge towards Twilight, elephants swinging there trunks violently, antelope charging with horns, and giraffes/zebras kicking.

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Simba's face angers, he runs straight through the animals and guards Twilight. "This has gone too far!" he roars angrily.

unregistered user
April 4th, 2005, 10:57 PM
Nala hurriedly rushed out of the cavern to see what was going on outside. As she approached outside, the noise intensified more loudly. Huge crowd of animals surrounding Twilight, Kiara on Zazu, Simba growling, and Kopa fainted, along with constant madness of the rampant and restless animals. Nala's fur began to grow more distressing by the minute.

"Stop!" she halted the crowd "Stop it! All of you!" she ran ahead into the crowd "I command all of you to stop this instant!" she panted from the running "Would someone tell me, what is going on?" she sharply questioned with worry and a slight bit of anger.

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 11:00 PM
"Well, how can I put this." Simba looks away for a few seconds, "Alright, Zazu seems to think he can take over my king duties and get all the animals to banish Twilight. I'm saying he's not going and this is what Zazu has caused...he's just acted all like he's the king and brought all the animals into this." he sighs sadly, still stood in front of Twilight.

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 11:01 PM
"This would be my leaving party and they want me to leave" Twilight replied looking up at Nala "Well Zazu's seemed to of brained washed them somehow about something thats got nothing to do with him or any of these other animals" Twilight replied coldy looking at the animals "Why should this concern any of you?" Twilight replied "Its not like your part of this family"
He looked back at Nala "I've decided now I'm staying Nala even if it kills me I am not moving for these animals.....not one step back" Twilight said confidently

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 11:05 PM
"Yeah, Twilight. You stay. I'll try to sort this problem out, I'm hoping Nala will help too." Simba looks at Nala.

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 11:08 PM
"My place is here I'm not a outsider no more Zazu" Twilight replied looking at Zazu through the crowd of animals in front of him "My family is here" he said looking down at his son who had fainted "I hope your happy what you have done to my son Zazu" Twilight replied nuzzling his cub and picking him up and placing him on his back "Me, Simba and Nala have already fixed are problems...we have no problems so why should you?"

Zazu_2004
April 4th, 2005, 11:35 PM
"You are a bunch of sick animals! RUINING THE PRIDELAND FAMILY! I WILL NOT HAVE IT!" Zazu squawked angrily. "I have served this family for 5 generations, and ALL RELATION have stayed in the royal family, I should have known that once Simba was born, he would only think of himself and forget what others have tried so hard to keep! Your immaturity and reasoning outweighs your kingly duties, and if I have to kill you to keep this pride alive....THAN SO BE IT!" Zazu looked to the animals. "Run them over, Run them into the ground! Your own king has betrayed you as well as the queen and there daughter. KILL THEM ALL!" Zazu squawked, the animals charged at the lions, if four lions could take on all those animals, than let them try, but it will take a lot to bring three elephants down.

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 11:38 PM
Simba gasps, "Everyone get out of the way!" he runs in between two of the animals waiting for Nala and the others.

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 11:43 PM
"Ok I knew what I said about not one step back...but I think this maybe a perfect time to go back on that" Twilight joked a little shocked at the herd of stampeding animals as he ran picking up Kopa off his back and holding him by his scruff as he ran along looking for a good place to lose them.

Lion King Stu
April 5th, 2005, 09:47 AM
Twilight continued to run through the grass lands looking for a place to lose them. He ran through some long grass which had small dens in to his knowledge. He was well ahead of the animals and decided to lay low with Kopa for a few minutes hearing the stampede of the animals die down in the distance before deciding to head back for Pride Rock seeing that Simba and the others where not with him.
"Hope your ok" Twilight whispered to himself as he padded back quickly.
He saw Kiara and padded over quickly with Kopa.
"You ok?" he questioned to her placing Kopa down and nuzzling her seeing that she was still alive "Glad you are ok"

Lion King Stu
April 5th, 2005, 10:12 AM
"Like I said Zazu me, Simba and Nala had it sorted out why did ya have to stir things up to make a mountain out of mole hill huh?" Twilight said angrily "I'm suprised Kiara hasn't killed you now"
Twilight walked up to Kiara's side after placing Kopa on a rock in the shade.
"I wouldn't kill him not unless Simba says" Twilight said to Kiara "He may still have some use; if Simba dosn't kill him himself" he looked at Zazu once again "But I'm not killing him as much as I hate him"
"I see the animals didn't go for you" Twilight said looking at Kiara "It was sorta fun for a run; so easy to lose" he joked with a gentle smile "I got off lucky there though lost them because I'm faster and I lay low in a den in the long grass"

Lion King Stu
April 5th, 2005, 10:25 AM
"Lucky for you...not so lucky for me" Twilight smirked looking back where several minutes earlier the animals had chased him away.
"Guess this means you don't want to play now" Twilight joked

Lion King Stu
April 5th, 2005, 10:30 AM
"Where is Simba and Nala anyway?" Twilight questioned looking around trying to see if he could spot either of them

Lion King Stu
April 5th, 2005, 10:37 AM
Twilight picked up Kopa by his scruff again and walked beside Kiara over to Simba and Nala.
"Glad to see you didn't have to go for a little run" Twilight joked smiling at Simba "Good to see your still alive...you to Nala" he said smiling at her

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 12:01 PM
"Yeah, darn animals." Simba growls a bit, "Where have they gone now?" he looks at Twilight curiously.

Lion King Stu
April 5th, 2005, 12:52 PM
"I lost them around the long grass by the waterhole and they where still heading off towards the outlands" Twilight replied back to Simba "Think they still think I am on the run...they wish" Twilight looked at Simba "What now then?"

klowd
April 5th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Kopa was still fainted, he was dreaming about the images that he saw before he fainted away, a tear came down his face and he said dad...don't go away, in a very low tone of voice.

Lion King Stu
April 5th, 2005, 01:19 PM
"Don't worry Kopa I'm not" Twilight replied before looking back up at Simba and Nala wating to see what they said about what just happened

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 02:30 PM
"Yeah...I guess the animals are outta here for now..." Simba looks towards the outlands, he tries to get his breath back.

Lion King Stu
April 5th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Twilight puts a paw on Simba's shoulder "Great exercise though" Twilight smiled weakly chuckling a little "Now we got to deal with this damn bird"

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 02:34 PM
"Yeah, silly Zazu..." Simba rolls his eyes, since he has got his breath back a bit now.

Lion King Stu
April 5th, 2005, 02:45 PM
"I think Kiara is quite close to killing him as we speak think we better go now before that happens" Twilight replied looking at Simba

klowd
April 5th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Kopa woke up, slowly opening his eyes still being grabbed by his father "Eh....what happened?" he said in a low tone of voice, then he remembered about the animals attack "Dad are you okay??" he said when he noticed that he was in his father mouth.

Lion King Stu
April 5th, 2005, 02:53 PM
"Yeah I'm fine those animals just gave me a little exercise thats all" Twilight smiled at Kopa "Its going to take something worse than that to effect me; stop worrying about me how are you....you ok; you fainted back there"

klowd
April 5th, 2005, 02:56 PM
"I...I'm just a little bit confused...I just felt very nervous, and I see that we were going to be attacked, and I didn't see anything to help, and I didn't know what to do...." said Kopa getting nervous again thinking about when he fainted.

Lion King Stu
April 5th, 2005, 02:58 PM
"Its ok they seem more scary than they are to you since your still young" Twilight replied "Just show them no fear and they will know you not scared of them....I was scared about you though thats why I didn't leave you there I took you with me till I could lose them" Twilight replied putting Kopa on the floor "You think you can walk?" he questioned

klowd
April 5th, 2005, 03:01 PM
"I think yes....but I'd prefer to stay quiet for a while...I feel a little bit dizzy yet...can I?" he said looking up" and thanks for bringing me with you" he half smiled.

Lion King Stu
April 5th, 2005, 03:04 PM
"No way was I going to leave my son just lying there in front of stampeding animals" Twilight smiled "Just proves how much I care for you" he nuzzled Kopa "And sure you stay quiet if you think thts going to help" he said looking back at Simba "So we going to stop Kiara killing Zazu?"

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"I think Kiara is quite close to killing him as we speak think we better go now before that happens" Twilight replied looking at Simba
"You mean, stop Kiara from killing him?" Simba looks at Twilight confused.

Lion King Stu
April 5th, 2005, 03:06 PM
"Yeah unless you want Zazu dead" Twilight replied "Shes pretty peed off and who can blame her I would of done the same thing shes doing...hes still alive hes not to badly hurt......yet"

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 03:08 PM
"Alright...just as long as he apologizes for what he's done." Simba looks at Zazu who is underneath Kiara's paws.

Lion King Stu
April 5th, 2005, 03:12 PM
"Well you forgave me for what I done so I think Zazu deserves the same thing.....though what hes done should require immediate measures to be taken" Twilight replied slightly angrily looking at Zazu

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Simba sighs, "Kiara, let Zazu go."

Lion King Stu
April 5th, 2005, 03:19 PM
"No not yet...might as well get some answers out of him while hes still down; he may just fly off knowing him after what hes done" Twilight replied placing his paw on Kiara's to stop her letting go of Zazu

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 03:25 PM
"Yeah, I guess you're right there." Simba sighs looking down at Zazu with an angry expression on his face.

(Might have to wait for Zazu's reply now. :hmm: )

Lion King Stu
April 5th, 2005, 03:30 PM
(yeah we kinda have to :/ oh well)
Twilight released his paw from Kiara's and motioned her to keep him pinned down and sat slightly back behind Simba by his side along with Kopa and looked at Nala smiling at her.

klowd
April 5th, 2005, 03:45 PM
"O...okay...I'll stay here for a bit then..." smiled Kopa to his father snuggling a little against him "I love ya too dad..." he said purring.

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 05:39 PM
(Thanks, Sonique made it, hehe. ;))

Lion King Stu
April 5th, 2005, 07:54 PM
"I love you to Kopa" Twilight replied purring looking down at his son before looking back at Simba then at Kiara and Zazu.

unregistered user
April 5th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Footsteps echoed to the northwest sun and horizon as one paw resonated much differently then all the rest. It was from the forest, the noise played as drums in a march-like formation, distored. As the figure appeared before them, what seemed to be an image of a mother and a mate led the rest of her team forward. They approached closer and further towards them and stopped dead in their tracks.

"I'm here," Nala replied "I'm sorry, I, had to rally up the lionesses and...a few others, but...we're all here now. I've spoken to each and every one of them."

Behind her, was the group of lionesses which followed their queen in every location and duty. Beside her, stood the prideland shaman and resident prince of nature.

"They know what's going on...but...I thought we might need some back-up."

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 10:29 PM
"The animals have already ran off Nala...Zazu is still here though, he's the one who caused all this." Simba looks at Zazu before looking back to Nala again.

Lion King Stu
April 5th, 2005, 10:30 PM
"Yeah that was quite some exercise" Twilight joked "Ditched them not far from the waterhole and yet they continued to run on; good to see we got back up incase theres a repeat later....I think they will realise sooner or later I am still here"

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 10:31 PM
"Yeah, and you're not going anywhere either. I can assure you that." Simba grins to Twilight, "As king I make the rules around here, not the dodo."

unregistered user
April 5th, 2005, 10:33 PM
"Well, what do you suppose we do then...? I'm sure it's not necessarily safe to just go back to pride rock," she paused "What about Zazu then...? You can't just kill him..."

Lion King Stu
April 5th, 2005, 10:33 PM
"Yeah I know...I was acting like a idiot earlier just worried thats all" Twilight replied "My sons here and my friends" he smiled at Kopa before looking at Simba then Nala "Does everyone know about the situation between me and Nala?" he questioned sounding a little off knowing now the pride knew about what had happened.

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 10:34 PM
"We're not going to kill him...we're just waiting for an explanation." Simba looks at Zazu still, "Thanks for bringing help though."

unregistered user
April 5th, 2005, 10:37 PM
"Well, yes Twilight. The lions and lionesses just needed to know what was going on exactly, but It's alright though," she nuzzled him beneath his chin, purring.

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Simba sighs, "So you love him more than me? I have no problem it's just..."

unregistered user
April 5th, 2005, 10:41 PM
Nala frowned and quickly turned to Simba "Look...I don't. I love you both equally, she nuzzled Simba with loving affection as she licked his cheek and whiskers with her gentle touch.

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Simba's face softens and he smiles, "Well it's good to hear me and Twilight are fine with this....including you." he nuzzles her back.

"The only problem we have now is Zazu..."

Lion King Stu
April 5th, 2005, 10:46 PM
"Yeah hopefully life can go on pretty normaly; though its going to feel a little wierd for a while" Twilight replied smiling walking up walking up to Simba's side "But yes we have the problem with Zazu to deal with now"

King Simba
April 6th, 2005, 10:00 AM
"Yeah, the dodo as we say." Simba laughs a little, "Let's just hope he doesn't do anything like this again...pfft, taking over my duty, never heard of such a thing."

Lion King Stu
April 6th, 2005, 04:01 PM
" Yes Kiara I love Nala as well; I hope your all ok with that" Twilight said glancing about "Kiara I don't think I can answer that one.....think it be best that isn't answerd" Twilight smiled

klowd
April 6th, 2005, 07:22 PM
" That means Kiara....that I'm not Simba's son...and I'm not gonna live with him....neither with you..." Kopa said sadly nuzling his sister "Twilight is my real dad....we didn't know it.."

Lion King Stu
April 6th, 2005, 07:25 PM
"She still you half sister though so your still both family" Twilight replied "And you can stay with Simba when ever you want but yeah I'm your dad" he smiled down at Kopa nuzzling him "Do you feel any better now?" he questioned

unregistered user
April 6th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
(Thanks, Sonique made it, hehe. ;))

((Sonique? Who's that? :idiot: :lol: ;) ))

Lion King Stu
April 6th, 2005, 07:52 PM
(uhhh Mr X ;) if you want to know :p)

King Simba
April 6th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Simba looks at the others, "So what do we do now? Wait for the dodo's explanation or what?"

Originally posted by SoniqueX
((Sonique? Who's that? :idiot: :lol: ;) ))
(It's you! Great guess. :lol: :evilgrin: )

Lion King Stu
April 6th, 2005, 08:02 PM
(we still gotta wait for Zazu's reply so I guess we kinda stick with the questioning but something can still happen around where they are dosn't have to stop us)
"I guess we stay" Twilight replied "But we can still do something untill we get some answers.....but I don't know what"

klowd
April 6th, 2005, 08:10 PM
"Don't worry dad...I'm okay" he said half smiling, is just this week si being really confused for me, you know..." he said nuzzling against his lower chest mane.

King Simba
April 6th, 2005, 08:13 PM
(we still gotta wait for Zazu's reply so I guess we kinda stick with the questioning but something can still happen around where they are dosn't have to stop us)
"I guess we stay" Twilight replied "But we can still do something untill we get some answers.....but I don't know what"
(He's on MSN...hopefully he'll reply... :confused: )

Lion King Stu
April 7th, 2005, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by klowd
"Don't worry dad...I'm okay" he said half smiling, is just this week si being really confused for me, you know..." he said nuzzling against his lower chest mane. Twilight lay down on the floor and nuzzeled Kopa "I'm glad your and yeah its confusing but give it about a week then it won't be" Twilight replied giving Kopa a smile

King Simba
April 7th, 2005, 11:54 AM
(And we're still waiting for Zazu's reply... :lol: )

Lion King Stu
April 7th, 2005, 12:12 PM
(hmm yes....the waiting sucks :lol:)

Lion King Stu
April 7th, 2005, 02:10 PM
"Last night he got pretty close...but we spent mostly all last night and this morning talking; trying to sort things out" Twilight replied looking at Kiara "I don't want you hating me Kiara.....just me and Simba love Nala thats all; I know it sounds wierd...love does that to you"

klowd
April 7th, 2005, 02:29 PM
"Don't hate twilight...is my dad now...." he said looking at her sadly "Please...try to forget about this like I'm doing...." he said lowering his head.

Lion King Stu
April 7th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Twilight petted Kopa's head with his paw "Don't be sad Kopa" he said nuzzling his son

klowd
April 7th, 2005, 04:11 PM
"No... I'm nod sad dad is just I don't want her to treat you different cos of that..." he said looking back at him nuzzling him a little more.

Lion King Stu
April 7th, 2005, 04:14 PM
"I don't mind if I'm treated just a little diffrently" Twilight replied "Just as long as they don't end up hating me or something like that...I still love this pride and want to remain friends with everyone"

klowd
April 7th, 2005, 04:20 PM
"BVut I don't want you to be trat different that the others.....you deserve to be like the rest of us." he said looking at him.

Lion King Stu
April 7th, 2005, 04:25 PM
"I am like everyone else Kopa" Twilight replied "I'm a lion, your a lion, mostly everyone here are lions; just I've done something that are going to make me a little diffrent to others"

klowd
April 7th, 2005, 04:34 PM
WAs you have just said, we are lions, and wee all have to repect to ourselves..." he said. "I don't think nobody is gonna be different with you.."

Lion King Stu
April 7th, 2005, 05:56 PM
"But Kiara its not really like that" Twilight replied looking at her "We where friends since we were cubs we have always had feelings for one another....I know it was wrong but love does that to you" Twilight said looking a way for a brief second "When your older....maybe you will be able to understand"

King Simba
April 7th, 2005, 06:14 PM
"Alright...I think we all know it was a silly thing to do but we've agreed and made up with eachother now. Me, Twilight and Nala..." Simba sighs, "You'll understand someday Kiara."

klowd
April 7th, 2005, 08:11 PM
"I feel weird too Kiara...so I guess we have to get used to this...and we both want the best for mum, and I'm sure that it's been difficult times for her...also for your father and mine.." he said looking at her.

Lion King Stu
April 7th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Twilight looked at Kiara "What do you mean" he said a little confused "Me and your dad?"

King Simba
April 7th, 2005, 08:17 PM
"Don't think so..." Simba laughs, "If you mean about me and Twilight sharing your mother, yes."

Simba22
April 7th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Dash woke up and goes outside.

Dash: AHHHHHHHHHH this is the life. I just wish I had someone to play with feels kinda weird having no one else to play with. AWWWW, well.

He runs off to go to the watering hole.

Edit: I hope i did this right if not please tell me what I did wrong.:cheese:

Lion King Stu
April 7th, 2005, 08:34 PM
"I wouldn't say share Simba you make her sound like a object" Twilight replied smiling at Simba "But yeah we are sharing your mother in a way we love her equally as she loves us equally and wants to be mates with both of us"

King Simba
April 7th, 2005, 08:36 PM
"I wouldn't say share Simba you make her sound like a object" Twilight replied smiling at Simba "But yeah we are sharing your mother in a way we love her equally as she loves us equally"
"Hmm...I just couldn't figure out another word to say." Simba laughs a little nuzzling Twilight friendly.

Lion King Stu
April 7th, 2005, 08:39 PM
"How about saying that me and you are both mates with Nala" Twilight smiled back at Simba after Simba nuzzeled him

King Simba
April 7th, 2005, 08:49 PM
"That sounds better." Simba turns to Kiara, "That's pretty much it, Kiara."

klowd
April 7th, 2005, 09:01 PM
"And...I think it's our parents decision Kiara...I don't think we can do nothing about that..." he said looking at her.

Lion King Stu
April 7th, 2005, 10:12 PM
"Like we have said when you experience love you will understand" Twilight smiled at Kopa then at Kiara "Then you will see"

klowd
April 9th, 2005, 12:21 PM
"Come on Kiara....don't be upset with them... try to understand as I 've done..." he said walking towars his sister and nuzzling her as she was pinning the bird.

Lion King Stu
April 9th, 2005, 08:09 PM
Twilight looked down sadly then padded slowly to Kiara and nuzzeled her "Don't be angry and sad at me Kiara....I'm very sorry for this"

King Simba
April 9th, 2005, 08:11 PM
Simba pads up to Kiara too and nuzzles her also, "Kiara, it's nothing to worry about. It's sorted now...sorry about how it has turned out though." Simba sighs, his ears drooping sadly.

klowd
April 9th, 2005, 11:00 PM
" Come on...let's do something else..." sighed Kopa looking at the others.

Zazu_2004
April 10th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Zazu flew about the pridelands angrily, flickering his eyes left and right for the lions, soaring and flapping his wings swiftly.

Lion King Stu
April 10th, 2005, 05:39 PM
"Not till we get some questions out of Zazu, Kopa" Twilight replied glancing down at him then looking up at Simba

King Simba
April 10th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Simba looks up to Zazu, "Zazu, you have some explaining to do." he says this firmly.

Lion King Stu
April 10th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Twilight continued to look at Simba then glanced at Zazu "It be best you answer Zazu....thats if you want to see the end of the day"

klowd
April 10th, 2005, 08:55 PM
"I don't think that I'm gonna talk again to that damn bird...I'm hating hi ma lot...." he said as he lowered his head sadly "I don't understand how he could do that.

Lion King Stu
April 11th, 2005, 05:17 PM
"I don't blame you Kopa" Twilight replied looking down at Kopa "After what hes done"

Zazu_2004
April 11th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Zazu looked down at the lions, and simply fluttered in the spot, he wouldnt land, for what they could or would to him, so to a tree he flew and alighted upon a high up, out of reach branch. "Very well, what shall I explain?" Came his pompous question.

King Simba
April 11th, 2005, 08:35 PM
"Explain why you made all those animals come after us? And why you tried to take my king duties over without my permission." Simba growls a little to Zazu.

Lion King Stu
April 11th, 2005, 09:04 PM
Twilight glaned up at Simba then back down at Zazu "Trying to Liquidise the royal family when I'm the real problem Zazu thats just where you went crazy" Twilight looked down at Zazu "We had it sorted out why did you have to go and flare it all up again. Zazu I know you hate me but direct it at me and not the others"

Zazu_2004
April 11th, 2005, 09:19 PM
"Hmmmm, well how shall I put this. You betrayed the royal family by allowing an outsider to mate with your wife, and then you just loosey goose and let slip by, now I dont even understand that, oh about your king duties. There are certain privledges or more so powers that I obtain from being Major Domo, these certain privaledges give me the right to make certain decisions that you can override, such as when it comes to the royal family." His round eyes glare down at Twilight. "I wasnt trying to liquidise the royal family, thats something I wouldnt even dream of, but they were in the way when the animals were coming after you."

klowd
April 11th, 2005, 09:22 PM
"Ah yeah ant that give you the right to send animals to kill us!!" Kopa shouted angrily to the bird growlind a few centimeers fo him.

King Simba
April 11th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Zazu_2004
"Hmmmm, well how shall I put this. You betrayed the royal family by allowing an outsider to mate with your wife, and then you just loosey goose and let slip by, now I dont even understand that, oh about your king duties. There are certain privledges or more so powers that I obtain from being Major Domo, these certain privaledges give me the right to make certain decisions that you can override, such as when it comes to the royal family." His round eyes glare down at Twilight. "I wasnt trying to liquidise the royal family, thats something I wouldnt even dream of, but they were in the way when the animals were coming after you."
"It's not up to you to decide on the events that happen in our lives, Zazu." Simba tells Zazu firmly. "And I don't care if you're major domo. Like Twilight said, we had this problem all sorted and then this? I don't believe you Zazu..." Simba turns away from Zazu towards Nala and the others.

Zazu_2004
April 11th, 2005, 10:10 PM
'Well its my duty to see that this family remains within the deep roots of royalty and yet you care not of what your father did, sometimes I wander that it was your fault that he died. I wish I could see him in you, but it seems your younger and more impish, devil may care side has taken over. I always imagined to see Mufasa growing inside you, but alas, my hopes have fallen, along with this family." Zazu sighed, shaking his head, holding it low.

King Simba
April 11th, 2005, 10:14 PM
"Well there's not really much you can do about it Zazu. We're happy how things are going on now..." Simba looks down to Zazu in an angry pose.

unregistered user
April 11th, 2005, 10:22 PM
A hot flash flickered beneath Nala's fur as each word echoed through ear to ear, as she guilt began to fill every inch and square, expressed in her position and face. At the same time of this guilt, she felt slight anger growing deep within her heart, not only of Zazu but herself. For she's done. The past couldn't be forgotten, it was as a scar as every other problem that had occured in her life. Just soon, a breeze swept over her head, in time to relieve whatever tension she would be able to give up. After reflective thinking, she marched up to Zazu and questioned in a firm voice, "I just couldn't take Kopa from Twilight, Zazu. He still loves me, and I still love him. What happened between me and Twilight, was way back in the Shadowlands...when the pridelands were no more. Twilight was the only one there to lift me up. You just don't understand Zazu!" she exaggerated her last line "Don't be mad at Simba for my past mistakes."

Lion King Stu
April 11th, 2005, 10:46 PM
"Nala your not the only one to blame I'm the one who should take the larger brunt of this" Twilight replied walking forward and looking at Simba before turning to Zazu "Nala's right though Simba is not to blame for any of this Zazu you must see that; like she said Scar's reign made us all closer you should know that Zazu. We all had to watch are backs then thats how me and Nala got so close in the first place that and being friends along with Simba and the others when we were cubs. And honestly Zazu you blame Simba for Mufasa's death; everyone knows Scar did that....he even admited it then tried to kill Simba" Twilight sighed and looked down for a second then looked up again "Zazu you may not think that Simba isn't Mufasa....but I do I don't care what you think; if anything he was better than Mufasa" he said turning around and padded away a few steps and sat down hanging his head down looking at the ground.

Zazu_2004
April 11th, 2005, 11:11 PM
"HOW DARE YOU!" Zazu squawked angrily, his eyes bulging from his sockets, his feathers becoming instantly ruffled. "Let me tell you something, Mufasa was ten times the king Simba was, is. You are nothing more than some outlander whose pitiful existance somehow washed its way upon the bountiful lands of the pridelands, so I suggest you watch what you say, for you werent even born here." Zazu's temper began to rise and now his attention snapped to Nala. "Cubs! Past mistakes! WHAT COMPLETE AND UTTER RUBBISH! Perhaps if you would have put your amusement and games away and focus on the future, and controlled your lioness hormones, perhaps we wouldnt be in the conflict now!" His eyes focused on all. "Now, I have a wife and egg to attend to! GOOD DAY!" With that Zazu turned and flew off to the tree which over looked priderock, flying into the hole. A beautiful emerald hornbill flew from the hole, while zazu took his turn to sit upon the single egg.

klowd
April 12th, 2005, 04:47 AM
I don't know if I'll be able to control mydelf the next time I see that bird....he has hurt me...my family...everything that i have or care for..." said Kopa lowering his head in sadness " is better for him to don't come near me again in his life...if he doesn't want to end up inside my stomach" he said angrily and growlong, looking at the bird flying away.

Lion King Stu
April 12th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Twilight sighed after hearing Zazu "Nothing more than a outlander" he said silently looking at at the floor "I am not a outlander" he suddenly growled angirly smaking his paw hard on the ground he said looking up at Zazu then over at Simba suddenly sad "Am I?" he questioned to him.
He heard Kopa and sighed again and looked down "I wouldn't do that Kopa; I don't want you being in a kind of situation I am"

King Simba
April 12th, 2005, 03:14 PM
"No, you're not an outlander. You obviously didn't come from the outlands and you obviously didn't tresspass. Zazu's wrong there, Twilight." Simba gives a long sigh and looks down to the ground.

Lion King Stu
April 12th, 2005, 08:02 PM
"Yeah but he makes me feel like hes right sometimes" Twilight sighed and looked at Nala and bowed his head to her then looked back at Simba and gave him a friendly nuzzle "Don't get sad Simba I'm sorry about all this......will Zazu remain the majordomo?"

King Simba
April 13th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Simba stays looking down to the floor, it takes him a few seconds to answer Twilight's question, "Well, it's entirely up to him." he gives a long sigh and looks down to the floor, "Don't blame yourself Twilight, it's not your fault. There's no need for you to give your apologies, Zazu should be making his." he nuzzles Twilight before looking at Zazu again.

Lion King Stu
April 13th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Twilight nuzzeled Simba back friendly for a moment more then looked at him "Thank you Simba" he said bowing his head "Just hope those animals don't come for me again...."

King Simba
April 13th, 2005, 05:01 PM
"Yeah, it's alright Twilight." Simba smiles a little to Twilight and holds out his paw, "Friends again?"

Lion King Stu
April 13th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Twilight held out his paw to Simba's and smiled at him "Simba I was still friends with you I never fell out with you....just worried" he said pulling Simba closer to him to hug him friendly

King Simba
April 13th, 2005, 05:07 PM
"Well for a while there I thought you and I wasn't friends. It's nice to know that anyway." Simba smiles to Twilight also giving him a friendly hug.

Lion King Stu
April 13th, 2005, 05:09 PM
"So what now?" Twilight questioned breaking the hug and looking back at Simba

King Simba
April 13th, 2005, 05:10 PM
"Still waiting to see what Zazu has to say... he owes all of us his apology." Simba looks back at Zazu with an angry look on his face.

klowd
April 13th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Kopa smiled a little seeing that his father and Simba's relationship was getting better, but he saw Zazu flying away again so again a growl came to his face.

Lion King Stu
April 13th, 2005, 05:14 PM
"I doubt we ever will" Twilight replied looking at direction Zazu "Now he knows we kinda have a disliking for him.....I guess we have to get on with are lives now; have to worry about him when he screws up or finally decides to tell" he said looking back at Simbaa little sadly then smiled at him "I doubt he ever will trouble us again...unless he really has gone crazy"

King Simba
April 13th, 2005, 05:22 PM
"Yeah, darn bird." Simba sighs and rolls his eyes, "Would you like to go back to Pride Rock now? Or would you like to stay here?" he smiles to Twilight.

Lion King Stu
April 13th, 2005, 05:25 PM
"I think going back to Pride Rock would be a good idea" Twilight smiled back at Simba "It is home afterall; and it would be a good start to get are lives back to normal"

King Simba
April 13th, 2005, 05:27 PM
"Yeah... I just hope Kiara is alright with this. She just seemed a little glum earlier..." Simba sighs before looking back at Pride Rock.

Lion King Stu
April 13th, 2005, 05:28 PM
"I think its just the shock of finding out Simba" Twilight replied "I think this was the last thing she kinda expected" he said looking at Simba "I'm sure after a while she will be like Kopa and come to terms with it....she may like the fact because of this.....we are all closer you know"

King Simba
April 13th, 2005, 05:31 PM
"We are one you mean." Simba grins to Twilight, "Something I taught Kiara when she was a cub."

Lion King Stu
April 13th, 2005, 05:37 PM
"Something we have all learned.....again" Twilight replied with a smile "One day I got to teach Kopa that as well; looking forward to that" Twilight laughed a little

Lion King Stu
April 13th, 2005, 09:51 PM
(( occ: well now KS is gone on holiday....lucky. I guess we gotta continue as best as we can...she should hopefully get online I hope))

King Simba
April 14th, 2005, 03:19 AM
(I'm not gone yet. ;))
Simba starts padding back to Pride Rock, "You coming?" he turns to Twilight.

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 05:34 AM
((Well u are now :lol:))
"Yeah sure" Twilight replied and continued to pad along with Simba back to Pride Rock. Once they arrived Twilight remained outside while the others went inside.

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 05:46 AM
Kopa saw Twilight who didn't enter so he stayed with him "Is something wrong?" he asked looking at his face.

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 05:48 AM
Twilight looked down at Kopa "No nothings wrong just I've never liked being inside thats all" he replied looking over the pridelands from where he stood "Is there somthing troubling you son?" he questioned not looking back.

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 05:56 AM
"No...I'm okay....I'm going to sleep with you outside then...." he said looking at him and nuzzling him

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 05:59 AM
"Ok well if you do you better snuggle up it as it will get cold trust me" Twilight replied lying down on the floor and looking at Kopa

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 06:23 AM
"I'll be here with you dad....I don't really care about getting colds or anything...just wanna be here" he said as he lied down near his father.

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Twilight smiled and crawled on his front up to Kopa and nuzzeled him

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 06:31 AM
Kopa smiled and nuzzles back his father moving closer near him, to keep himself warm with his father's mane.

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 06:38 AM
Twilight curled up carefully to keep Kopa warm and looked up at the stars.
"I guess you slept with Simba under the stars a few times before huh?" Twilight questioned

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 06:44 AM
" No...he never allowed me to sleep outside...I think Kiara did that somwtimes with him.." he said lowering his ears a little

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 06:48 AM
"I'm allowing you as long as I'm with you" Twilight replied "Your not old enough to sleep out here on your own yet....your still small; your more vunrable" he said nuzzling Kopa and looking up at the stars

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 06:50 AM
"okay dad...at the moment I could be doing this with you for a long time..." he smiled nuzzling his father and looking up at the stars too.

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 06:53 AM
"Thats a good thing though isn't it?" Twilight questioned to Kopa "Means it wouldn't feel so wierd about me being you dad; this way it kind of speeds things up" he said nuzzling Kopa and curling up abit more to keep Kopa warm

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Kopa purred a little feeling vey good "Yeha...I'm getting used to you...wel I know you since I was a baby" he smiled.

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 03:04 PM
"Thats why I've always been close to you Kopa" Twilight smiled "Well I've always been close just when you where born I got a little closer....you being my son and all" Twilight smiled "At least thats changed and you know we can live normaly and I can raise you. Also Simba's happy for me and him to be mates with Nala; so everything has kinda gone all right"

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 03:24 PM
"And I'm very happy know that I know who is my real father..." he smiled nuzzling him lovingly "I want to be with you for the rest of my life dad...and yeah...I'm happy too about how the things finally turned on." he smiled.

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 03:32 PM
"One day you will get older like my self; I think you would get fed up with me by then" Twilight smiled at Kopa "Its just the way life goes"

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 03:36 PM
"I don't think I'm going to be fed up never with you dad...." he said smiling to him "I just love ya too much." he gave him a nuzzle.

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 03:40 PM
"We will see" Twilight laughed softly and smiled "I love you alot to as well and so does Nala and everyone else"

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 03:43 PM
"I dont' deserve the family that I have..." he smiled nuzzling against Twilight's mane "I enjoy every sencond that I am with you all...."

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 03:48 PM
"Well your just like me" Twilight smiled "Your are my son so thats why" he laughed and nuzzled Kopa once again "We will see if you turn out just like me when you grow up abit more"

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 04:15 PM
"What ddo you mean? I would be happy being like you" he smiled to him.

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 04:55 PM
"When you fall in love though don't try and get into a situation like I got myself into Kopa" Twilight smiled "Luckily its worked out in this situation but its never always turns out like that; just find your self a nice lioness" he smirked petting Kopa's head

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 05:03 PM
"Dad....I don't know what I'm gonna do...mnobody really controls love...." he said loking at him "So I don't guess I'll be able to decide that..." he said.

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 05:08 PM
"Yeah unfortunatly your right" Twilight replied "Its not a bad thing....just suprising I guess; my case it was certainly suprising anyway" he smiled "I love Nala though"

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 05:13 PM
I can unerstand....hehe...love can't be controlled...is something natural." he smiled snuggling more against twilight and looking at the starts "Awww thats great " he purred" we should do this more often."

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 05:23 PM
"Certainly true Kopa" Twilight smiled snuggling up a little more to Kopa "We can do this every night from now on if you wish" he smirked to Kopa

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 05:25 PM
" Sure....it's great to sleep here...under the moonlight... Simba only allowed me to sleep inside the cave..I don't complain though...he worried about me." he smiled "I wish mom was with us too...."

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 05:27 PM
"Yeah well maybe she will join us later" Twilight smiled to Kopa "She may want to spend a little time with Simba after everything hes kinda been through....you know his majordomo going crazy and all"

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 05:29 PM
"I know....I hate a lot that bord....I though he was a good guy...but after what he had done to us..I'm not going to like him anymore." he said getting nervous thinking of Zazu.

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 05:32 PM
"Yeah well what respect I had for him has all but gone" Twilight replied "After what hes done I doubt hes ever going to bother us again; you know Simba and the whole pride is cool with it"

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 05:37 PM
"I would like to leave the pride...at least for some time...I don't want him to try to hurt us again..." he said with a tear falling down his face."I don't like him.."

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Twilight nuzzled Kopa and licked his cheek "Don't cry Kopa hes not going to annoy us again; Simba and I will do something if he ever does" he said continue to nuzzle Kopa "Don't cry" he said again

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Kopa calmed down a little "I hope so that....now he's got a mate and an egg...I hope he's not going to come here that much..." he sighed. He snuggled a little more against Twilight, trying to cover hiself a little with his mane and fell asleep, near him purring.

(I gtg now dude, be back in 2 hours or so ;).

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Twilight smiled and licked the top of Kopa's head "Good night son" he said quietly and glanced at the cave and looked up at the stars hoping Nala would possibly come to see him that night.

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Kopa slowly opened an eye and yawned "Ehh I'm awake dad..I see it's still dark.." he said looking at the skt seeing the stars still brighting "I don't see mum yet... I hope shes okay.." he said a little bit concerned licking his father's cheek and snuggling more against him, being a little bit cold.

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 09:17 PM
"You haven't been asleep that long Kopa" Twilight replied looking down from the sky at Kopa a little startle at him waking up "Only been sleeping for bout 2 or 3 hours; yeah I guess Nala is either still talking with Simba or shes asleep" he said snuggling up to Kopa a little more as it was about the coldest part of the night though he never seemed to notice anymore.

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 09:20 PM
"I see... I'll sleep a little bit more later then..hehe" he smiled to him purring seeing that he was snuggling with him"awww thanks dad..." he purred a little "It's very cold here I don't know how you can resist that much hehe"

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 09:23 PM
"I'm alot bigger and fat" Twilight laughed "I can resist the cold more than you as you more vunrable" Twilight replied smiling down at his son

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 09:25 PM
"Youre not fat dad....youre only mah big, softly furr ball" he laughed a little to him, nuzzling him .

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 09:28 PM
"And one day your going to be like that Kopa" Twilight replied smiling down at him "A big ball of fur" he replied nuzzeling back

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 09:30 PM
"That's not bad.. I'll be happy if someday I'm like you.....that would be great..." he smiled t him.

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 09:32 PM
"Glad you look up to me like that" Twilight smiled "Must be something right there then" he said looking back up at the stars "Just hope I keep going on like that; being a rolemodel to you"

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 09:34 PM
"Sure you will be.....you alays will be my model to follow dad.." he smiled nuzzling him lovingly again, and looked up again.

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Twilight smiled and licked Kopa on the top of his head and looked up at the stars "Its going to be intresting watching you grow up Kopa" Twilight said after a few quiet moments

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 09:38 PM
"Hehe thanks....it will be interesting as long as I do it with you and mom...as well as the rest of the pride" he smiled to him.

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 09:40 PM
"We are here to help Kopa its what family is for" Twilight smiled "And the pride always watchs out for its own so theres nothing to worry about; growing up for you shouldn't be a problem"

klowd
April 14th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Kopa smiled again..."I really hope so..." he smiled again "I'm going to sleep a bit more if it's okay dad..." he looked at him before returning deep in his mane, trembling a little cause fo the cold outside, but still feeling okay sleeping with his father.

Lion King Stu
April 14th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Twilight smiled again at Kopa "Night sun" he said again laughing softly and looked back up at the stars again.

King Simba
April 15th, 2005, 07:00 AM
(Whoa, loads of replies! :gasp: Btw, I'm in Egypt now. :cheese: :p)

((Well u are now :lol:))
"Yeah sure" Twilight replied and continued to pad along with Simba back to Pride Rock. Once they arrived Twilight remained outside while the others went inside.
Simba yawns and lays down in the den, he looks over to Twilight. "Are you and Kopa ok?"

Lion King Stu
April 15th, 2005, 07:03 AM
(Yay!! she lives howz Egypt.....hot? :lol:)
"Yeah we're fine Simba; just going to have a father....son thing" Twilight replied smiling at Simba

King Simba
April 15th, 2005, 07:17 AM
(Yeah, it's hot and sunny. :gasp: ;))
"Ah right." Simba nods and smiles a little, "I guess I'll be having a little nap now myself." he yawns, putting his head on his front paws.

Lion King Stu
April 15th, 2005, 07:19 AM
"Ok Simba" Twilight replied looking round at him bowing his head to him "Hope you sleep well"

King Simba
April 15th, 2005, 07:21 AM
(Btw, the MSN messenger is working weird here so sorry if I haven't replied. I've gotta go in 3 mins anyways. :( :grrr: )

Simba closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep, purring a little.

Lion King Stu
April 15th, 2005, 07:22 AM
(thats fine KS ;) and awww 3 mins that sucks hope you have a good time and come back online soon :cheese: have fun :hugs:)

klowd
April 15th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Koap slowly woke up again, this time with the sun shinging "Awww...morning dad.." he said in alow tone of voice, in case his father was sleeping he didn't want to awake him, so he just snuggled against him, and licked him.

Lion King Stu
April 15th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Twilight heard Kopa talking and slowly opended his eyes letting out a yawn "Morning Kopa sleep well?" he questioned his head on his paws looking at Kopa who was on his mane

klowd
April 15th, 2005, 04:12 PM
"Ehh.." he looked at his father "Yeah....thanks dad..I sleep great here...it has been my first night with ya.." he smiled to him "How have you slept?"

Lion King Stu
April 15th, 2005, 04:16 PM
"I sletp fine thanks" Twilight smiled "I was waiting for Nala but she never came....guess I fell asleep after that" he laughed

klowd
April 15th, 2005, 04:19 PM
"Do you think she's okay....?" he said worried looking towards the horizon, lowering his ears a little.

Lion King Stu
April 15th, 2005, 04:21 PM
"Yeah I'm sure she is" Twilight replied nuzzling Kopa "Why wouldn't she be"

klowd
April 15th, 2005, 04:23 PM
"I don't know...this has been my first night without her....but I hope she's okay..." he half smiled to his fathe rnuzzling against his mane.

Lion King Stu
April 15th, 2005, 04:26 PM
"Trust me Kopa shes fine" Twilight replied "We will see her soon I know it" he smiled at Kopa with his head resting on his paws looking over at Kopa

klowd
April 15th, 2005, 04:29 PM
"If you say so... I belive you" he smiled to him " It was great sleeping with you dad....can I tomorrow sleep here outside too?" he asked.

Lion King Stu
April 15th, 2005, 04:30 PM
"Of course you can" Twilight smiled

klowd
April 15th, 2005, 04:33 PM
"Thanks..." he smiled again to him nuzzling him again.

King Simba
April 15th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Meanwhile in the morning Simba hears Kopa and Twilight speaking to eachother, his ears twitch.

Lion King Stu
April 15th, 2005, 08:55 PM
"Well I am your dad you know I would do anything for you" Twilight smiled and looked up from his paws and looked about the grasslands surronding Pride rock it was already warm; much warmer than the night

klowd
April 15th, 2005, 09:02 PM
"Same here dad...I'll do anything fo ya..." he smiled to him, feeling also the great weather of the morning.

Lion King Stu
April 15th, 2005, 09:10 PM
"Good to know we both think the same way" Twilight smiled "We are going to have a great father and son relationship" he smiled pawing the top of Kopa's head with his paw messing it up slightly

klowd
April 15th, 2005, 09:16 PM
"Be sure about that, dad..." he smiled to him snuggling hiself against his paw, purring enjoying that.

Lion King Stu
April 15th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Twilight continued to paw Kopa's head with his paw "Got any idea what you want to do today?" he questioned

klowd
April 15th, 2005, 09:27 PM
"What about....going deeper with our relationship!" he said laughing before pouncin on twilight bitting his ear without hurting him and laughing.

Lion King Stu
April 15th, 2005, 09:31 PM
"You want to spend some more time around me huh" Twilight laughed glancing back at Kopa as he bit his ear playfully

klowd
April 15th, 2005, 09:34 PM
"Sure....I feel as if I have to recover the time that I have not been with you!" he gave him a lick and pulle d alittle his ear to make him playing.

Lion King Stu
April 15th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Twilight pawed at Kopa again and shook his head slightly "Want to play do you" he laughed

klowd
April 15th, 2005, 09:48 PM
"Sure I want!" he laughed jumping down of him and pulling his father whiskers playfully.

Lion King Stu
April 15th, 2005, 09:52 PM
Twilight slightly prodded Kopa in the chest playfully with his nose knocking him to the ground gently "Looks like I got you" he smiled

klowd
April 15th, 2005, 09:54 PM
"Ack! youre cheating!" he laughed "youe bigger and heavier!" he grinned running away from him playfully.

Lion King Stu
April 15th, 2005, 09:58 PM
Twilight yawned and streatched before getting up and running after Kopa "Come back here you" he laughed

klowd
April 15th, 2005, 10:02 PM
"Don't worry I'm not trying to run off!" he laughed to him, stoping a little to let Twilight get closer.

Lion King Stu
April 15th, 2005, 10:09 PM
"I know your not" Twilight replied laughing catching up with him and flopped down beside him on his back picking Kopa up by two paws and lifting him up a little in the air

klowd
April 15th, 2005, 10:13 PM
"Ack this time you have cought me!" he laughed to him, looking at him smiling being lifted.

Lion King Stu
April 15th, 2005, 10:16 PM
"Looks like it dosn't it" Twilight smiled and slowly lowerd Kopa down onto his stomach and nuzzeled him