PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

unregistered user
April 1st, 2005, 11:33 PM
Nala sighed "You mean like those nice feelings you get when you start? I get it. Is that why you continue with the rest of the pride? I mean...once you start, you just can't stop. Right?"

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 11:34 PM
"You seem mad at me... are you?" Simba looks away from Nala before looking back up to her again.

unregistered user
April 1st, 2005, 11:44 PM
"Look Simba...I know what I did...was wrong, but...just think for a second...I felt bad. I still feel bad...I love you Simba...sometimes...sometimes I wish...I wish you were just mine, but...I'm tired of hearing other talk about how they had a nice time with you the other night. It kind of makes me...more isolated from you...Twilight...Twilight isn't like that. Despite what your 'male duties' are...I'm not sure if that's something I can live with...to this moment...this very moment, I still love you. Sometimes, I feel that innocence could've been maintained if we would've gone back to the jungle after what had happened with Scar, but then again...you had duties with your father. It wasn't like...I hated it, but...the more and more I find you with someone else to just release of some of your desires, the more I feel apart from you...It just...makes me feel bad. Twilight never gave me such guilty feelings...sometimes...I wonder how my mother-in-law could've lived with herself during the fact what your father must've been doing...but this isn't about your father, because he was a good lion. It's you Simba...how can you even live with yourself?" she left Simba in cold and wind as she walked away from him slowly. She headed for the direction of the incoming storm and the dark clouds that grew.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 11:48 PM
Simba sighs, "Nala...it's not about the other lionesses... just ignore the fact that it happened. I won't do it again..." Simba looks at the storm clouds coming in, "...that's all we need." he sighs sadly.

Lion King Stu
April 1st, 2005, 11:57 PM
Twilight looked back at Simba once more then turned to Shine
"Please look after Kopa for me" he said looking down at him before running off after Nala.
"Nala wait" Twilight shouted after her "Theres a storm coming"

Shine looked confused "Ok" was all she could say slightly shocked about what had just happend

unregistered user
April 1st, 2005, 11:58 PM
She didn't hear Simba...at all. She just continued walking off into the fields. Small droplets of rain fell from above the sky, Nala had never felt both guilty for what she's done and painful for Simba's actions. She couldn't but venture off on her own, continue venturing off, with or without anyone. If she was lucky, perhaps everything will just fade and she'll forget. She soothed her minds with lies to herself that everything was fine and extracted every tear that was dying to get out of her to back inside. She kept saying to herself that nothing ever happened, nothing. Everything was in shambles as is, and the only thing to do was escape. No second thoughts, she didn't want to have to bear any of this or take any excuses or orders. What was she? She thought. What was she doing? It wasn't the end of the world, but it did leave a broken heart and a scar in the end.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 11:58 PM
Simba sighs, "Sorry Shine...I...I can't talk." he lowers his head sadly.

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 12:01 AM
"Ok Simba; just remember I'm here if you need me" Shine said shocked before looking down at Kopa "Are you ok?" she questioned

"Theres a storm coming" Twilight said stopping

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 12:02 AM
Simba looks up to the stars again before sighing as he sees the storm heading in. He runs off across the fields back towards Pride Rock.

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 12:03 AM
"I know. Twilight, I...I can't continue with Simba like this. I know I hurt him, but...he's been hurting me...I just wish I knew what to do."

klowd
April 2nd, 2005, 12:03 AM
? I'm not sure..." he said looking up at her and then at Simba "I just feel confused now..." he sighed sadly.

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 12:07 AM
Simba looks up to the stars, "Father...if you can hear me...if you can't well..." Simba pauses, "...lots of trouble is going off at this time...and I can't take it anymore. I hope you hear this." he looks back down to the ground again before running across the fields to where the others were. He has calmed down a bit now.

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 12:07 AM
"Theres a storm coming you want to stay here with me for now in the den?" Shine questioned still trying to get her mind round everything she just heard and saw

klowd
April 2nd, 2005, 12:09 AM
"I don't know...I would like to know what Mum and Twil....dad are doing....I don't know if they will come back...and I don't think I feel very comfortable now being in the same den that Simba...." he sighed.

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 12:10 AM
"Yeah so do I" Shine replied sadly "This is all so confusing and shocking to me...I can't imagine what its like for you...." Shine said trailing off before sighing and walked into the den

klowd
April 2nd, 2005, 12:14 AM
Kopa didn't say anything he just lowered his ears and lied down, outside the cave waiting for his parents, even if it seems to be starting to rain, he wanted to stay there.

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 12:17 AM
"Kopa please at least just sit at the entrance of the den" Shine pleeded with Kopa "I don't want you getting ill on me now"

klowd
April 2nd, 2005, 12:19 AM
"No....I'm okay here...I'll be okay here...just go inside if ya want...I can look from here all the Pridelands..." he sighed.

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 12:20 AM
Shine walked out of the cave and stood above Kopa "If you won't I will keep you dry" Shine replied standing over him

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Kenyi
"I know. Twilight, I...I can't continue with Simba like this. I know I hurt him, but...he's been hurting me...I just wish I knew what to do."

(:p)

Nala sighed "What should I do...?"

klowd
April 2nd, 2005, 12:22 AM
" You'll be better inside....I tell ya...is gonna rain here...and I'll be okay...I promise..." he half smiled to her.

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 12:24 AM
"I don't know Nala I truely don't" Twilight replied and walked up and stayed several paces away from her "He mates with loads of others in the pride...you don't really like the thought of that...all I can say is close your eyes and do what you heart tells you" Twilight replied feeling the first of the rain from the storm drop onto his nose.

"I can take it Kopa...your a cub your vunrable to getting ill" Shine replied feeling the first of the rain fall onto her fur

klowd
April 2nd, 2005, 12:27 AM
"Listen...if I don't get ill with what happened today...I don't think I'll be ill ever more.

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 12:29 AM
"I'm staying here Kopa" Shine replied "Like I said I'm not letting you get ill or anything"

klowd
April 2nd, 2005, 12:31 AM
"Ok...thanks then....I hope Simba gets better soon....I'm worried about him....as well as mom and dad..." he sighed sadly.

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 12:34 AM
"Things will be ok eventually" Shine replied feeling more of the rain come down onto her but she made sure Kopa didn't get to wet "Just give it some time"

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 12:35 AM
Nala looked up at the sky for a moment, as the second drop of rain fell slowly. She closed her eyes, for what seemed like a lifetime passed by, she thought everything and listened to only her heart for a second until the raindrop fell on her fur. She woke up and saw the first glance of Twilight. A calm breath escaped the soft ends of her muzzle as she looked at him. Never had she seen something she had never seen before.

"Twilight," she paused and gently walked over to the lion. She placed a paw over his and licked his cheeks softly.

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 12:36 AM
(Okay, any ideas when I should bring Simba back on the scene? :hmm: )

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 12:40 AM
"Nala" Twilight purred and nuzzeled Nala feelling the rain come down on him "Think we should find some shelter?" he said opening his eyes

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 12:43 AM
At the sight of Twilight and Nala, Simba just stops dead, not moving. He feels another tear fall from his eye as he watches the rain drops fall. He looks through the bushes at them both thinking that he and Nala's relationship had ended.

klowd
April 2nd, 2005, 12:45 AM
"Wait....I'll be back soon..." she said moving inside the cave where Simba was "Da....Simba....I'm sorry...I wish anything of this had happened..." he said crying a little too.

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 12:46 AM
(Simba is outside now btw. ;))

unregistered user
"Alright Twilight..." she looked up at Twilight and back at the ground as she slowly walked in tune and side by side him. As they approached the den, a little sadness crept over the sight of Kopa and Shine.

klowd
(Oh lol, well do it as if they were outside then xD )

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 12:49 AM
Simba stays still for a moment, what about Kiara? he asks himself. Should he mention this to Nala or would she not be interested. He just follows anyway, he spies into the den.

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 12:51 AM
"We're back" Twilight replied dripping wet with rain slowly entering the caven smiling down at his son Kopa before looking at Shine slightly losing his smile knowing he felt that he had let her down quite alot.
"How are you Kopa" Twilight said lying down on the ground looking at him

Shine felt like she was in the background not there dripping wet from the rain.

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 12:54 AM
Nala looked at Kopa before lying beside her own son, she glanced over at Shine and back at Twilight. She just lied there, thinking beside Kopa, licking his fur to clean.

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 12:56 AM
Simba is quite calm now and is understanding about what's happened, he doesn't know what to do. Enter the den or what?

klowd
April 2nd, 2005, 12:56 AM
"I don't know....really...yesterday I was talking to you as a friend...or an uncle....and now....you're my dad...I just need time..." he sighed.

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 12:59 AM
"It's going to take us all time for trust to regain itself," she subsided Kopa's grooming, peering outside the cavern in the rain.

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 01:01 AM
Simba is still outside in the rain, now he seems to think that he is in the background to everybody, even Nala. He wants to speak with Nala in private but doesn't feel he urge to call her. He just makes a noise in the bushes before peaking into the den.

klowd
April 2nd, 2005, 01:02 AM
"Who knows Mom...this is just...so weird..." he sighed once again snuggling a little between his father and his mother "I'm a little bit worried about Simba now...after all he has been acting as my father for so long..."

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 01:08 AM
"I know...I just don't know what to do about Kiara. She's still somewhat your sister. I just couldn't take it...with your fath-...Simba has been doing up until now, and...I certainly couldn't tell you either, it's...to put it in simplest form...as King, Simba has duties and such, but...sometimes, I feel as if it is only his desires that motivates him...and it makes me feel bad as his mate, Kopa."

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 01:10 AM
"N...Nala." Simba calls into the cavern nervously as rain continues to pour down. "I...I'd like to talk with you. I've thought about what's happened and...well, I'd just like to speak with you." he glances into the cavern over at Nala.

klowd
April 2nd, 2005, 01:12 AM
"I loved Kiara a lot...I'm scared it could be different since today..since I guess she's gonna to stay with simba....." he lowered his eyes"I know how Simba is Mom....I've always noticed that we were very different..." he sighed sadly again snuggling a little again, and falling asleep between his parents.

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 01:16 AM
"I know Kopa..." her ears suddenly perked as she saw sight of Simba "Kopa, you stay here with your father and Shine. I'll be right back," she breathed in and out softly, nevously walking out of the den "Hey..."

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 08:33 AM
"Take care" Twilight said to Nala as she walked out before turning hid attention back to Kopa.
"Yeah its gonna take a while before everything can be classed as ok again" Twilight said looking down at Kopa "I'm very sorry about all this" he said looking at the floor

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 08:35 AM
"Nala...let's talk." it is still raining outside but Simba leads Nala into the next den, "Alright, I feel a little better from what I did earlier. Let's just get to the bottom of this." Simba says this in a calm voice.

klowd
April 2nd, 2005, 12:37 PM
"Don't worry..." he said nuzzling him a little "I just need time...but I'll get used to you." he said nuzzling his father.

Zazu_2004
April 2nd, 2005, 03:41 PM
Zazu had been following, and swooped into the den, soaking wet. His eyes flickered angrily at all, as he shook his feathers, but still he was soaking wet.

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
"Nala...let's talk." it is still raining outside but Simba leads Nala into the next den, "Alright, I feel a little better from what I did earlier. Let's just get to the bottom of this." Simba says this in a calm voice.

"Get to the bottom of what...? Simba...there's nothing else to solve. Okay, Twilight is Kopa's father...and I'm his mother. We obviously have nothing else to talk about you and your acts. So, what then...?" she just looked at Simba.

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 05:08 PM
"Well...alright then. What I really wanted to tell you is...about the whole thing of you in love with Twilight...and then you with me...I mean, I don't really mind. You love Twilight, so be it. I've been thinking about this for the past few minutes...I feel okay with your idea...it may be a little different, but so what? I still love you no matter what, we still have Kiara."

Zazu_2004
April 2nd, 2005, 07:42 PM
'What! This is absolutely revolting, your the king! Your wife isnt supposed to go and have cubs with every lion male she seems to have feelings for! What a irresponsible act of loyalty, so perhaps now nala we she should question where YOUR loyalties lie." Zazu had become increasingly furious, and his eyes were radiating with it.

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by klowd
"Don't worry..." he said nuzzling him a little "I just need time...but I'll get used to you." he said nuzzling his father.

"Yeah your right" Twilight replied "I'm kinda used to you already" he smiled faintly at Kopa nuzzling him back "I can't imagine what your thinking...you know me being your dad"

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Zazu_2004
'What! This is absolutely revolting, your the king! Your wife isnt supposed to go and have cubs with every lion male she seems to have feelings for! What a irresponsible act of loyalty, so perhaps now nala we she should question where YOUR loyalties lie." Zazu had become increasingly furious, and his eyes were radiating with it.

"I could say the same with Simba, Zazu. But it's not that...there's a little more to the story...could you excuse us for a moment, please?" she faced back to Simba "So, tell me then Simba...what exactly are you trying to say...?"

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 08:40 PM
Simba looks at Zazu before turning back to Nala, "Nala...I...I'm fine with your idea. I know you have feelings for Twilight, I know you have feelings for me. Twilight has feelings for you, I have feelings for you. I've been thinking about it..."

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 08:56 PM
"Simba...that isn't the case right now," she paused for a moment, to take a look at her surroundings "Yet that may be just one problem. I...don't know what to say about those lionesses at pride rock Simba. I don't think Kiara knows about that either..."

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 08:57 PM
"She doesn't know about the lionesses? Or the thing about Kopa?" Simba asks Nala confused.

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 09:01 PM
Nala exhaled slowly "What's on my mind right now, are the lionesses Simba. And your...duty. I guess I just can't help, but feel a little...awful about it. I just need some time to think tonight...you can stay with Kiara at pride rock...Kopa needs me here," she quietly walked out of the den.

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 09:03 PM
"Alright..." Simba watches her walk off. He looks up into the sky and sees the sun already rising. He runs back to pride rock.

When he gets there, he curls up beside Kiara who is already asleep.

(Btw, I think STL plays Kiara. :confused: )

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 09:08 PM
(Let's fast forward this a little.:p)

Nala woke up in the afternoon, beside her son Kopa. He found that Twilight, Shine, and her son was still asleep. She decided to head back to pride rock herself. When she got that, she made her across the group of lionesses, into the royal den as she lied beside her mate and her daughter, Kiara.

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 09:10 PM
(Yeah...that'd be best. :p ;))
Simba is still sleeping due to the late night he had before, he tosses and turns a little. His front paw moves. He doesn't wake up yet.

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 09:13 PM
(ok since we fast forwarded Twilight had told Shine everything...saves me doing a very long post :p)

Twilight slowly opened his eyes and looked bout seeing Nala was no longer with them. He looked down at Kopa who slept by his side then at Shine who slept on the opposite side of the den to them; he couldn't help but feel real guilty for her.

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 09:16 PM
Nala, unsure, walks beside Simba licking his cheek as she lied beside him.

"Good Morning."

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 09:20 PM
Simba opens one of his eyes only to see Nala, "Uh...morning." he looks up to her still a little unsure himself.

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 09:23 PM
"I'm sorry, I only came to her see Kiara this morning. She's still asleep."

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 09:26 PM
"It's alright..." Simba sighs, "Have you thought about what happened anyway?"

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 09:34 PM
"Yeah. I'd like to apologize about last night. You just go do what you have to do, I won't stop you from your duties and responsibilities."

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 09:35 PM
"It's alright... I'd like to apologize too. I did seem like a complete fool. I'm sorry..."

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 09:36 PM
"Why are you sorry...? You didn't do anything..."

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 09:37 PM
"Well about being all mean to Twilight and everything. He didn't deserve that."

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 09:40 PM
"It's alright, but I'm not the one you should be apologizing to Simba..." she looked at him for a second, before nuzzling him.

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 09:43 PM
"I just don't want a repeat of last night..." Simba sighs nuzzling her back.

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 09:48 PM
"I don't think there will be a 'repeat' of last night," she paused, seeing Kiara still asleep "How was she doing last night?"

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 09:49 PM
"She was just sleeping the whole night...I had an ok nights sleep anyway which is good." Simba pauses, "How did you sleep last night?"

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 09:55 PM
"Kopa fell fast asleep. It didn't take much, but the rain to get him to snooze," she smiled and chuckled at the thought "Simba..." she paused , revealing her more serious side "I've been thinking about your offer last night...about you and Twilight..if...it's no problem, I'd like to you up on that offer..."she paused glaring down at his paws.

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 09:56 PM
"As I said I think it's...alright considering you love Twilight too. Also, it wouldn't be fair on Kopa if we didn't take up on this offer. I'll always treat Kopa good though." Simba smiles a little.

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 10:02 PM
Nala nods slowly "I guess, I should be going to back to the den now...if you want, you can join me. Or maybe some time later."

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 10:04 PM
"I'll join you later probably." Simba smiles a little to Nala, "I'll keep watch on Kiara for a bit."

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 10:08 PM
Nala walked back to the cavern and lied beside Kopa in the warmth of the morning. He looked back at Twilight and Shine and figured that she would rest a little while, until everyone woke up.

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 10:09 PM
Simba walks out of the den over at pride rock, he lays down on his back and looks up at the sky watching all the cloud formations. A little smile coming to his face as he watches the sky.

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 10:10 PM
(Twilight is kinda awake :p)
Twilight continued to look over at Shine who continued to sleep; he heard the sound of padding aproaching and turned his attention to the cave entrance.
Twilight saw Nala walk in "Where you been?" he questioned kindly looking up at her

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 10:14 PM
"I've just been talking to Simba at Pride Rock, was all," she woke up at the sound of Twilight "Good Morning to you too."

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 10:19 PM
"Good morning to you to" Twilight smiled "What did Simba have to say?" he questioned remembering last nights incidents

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 10:22 PM
"We were just talking and he apologized for the way he acted last night. It's cool down. How is Shine doing?"

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 10:24 PM
"She seems to of accepted are situation spent most of last night talking to her when you went with Simba" Twilight replied looking at Shine "I can't help but feel sorry for her but she understands my feelings for you"

unregistered user
April 2nd, 2005, 10:30 PM
"So, she's just going to go along fine with it? I, I don't quite understand. Do you mind if I talk to Shine for a minute?"

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 10:33 PM
"Yeah sure" Twilight replied "Do you want me to leave for a few minutes" he said looking up into Nala's eyes.

Shine was awake but continued to pretend to sleep listening in to the conversation

klowd
April 2nd, 2005, 11:00 PM
Kopa slowly woke up, being near his father he yawned tiredly "Morning Twili...dad....where is mom??" he said snuggling a little against him.

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 11:05 PM
(this is maybe early morning as Nala just went to see Simba I suppose) (back track here so kenyi and KS ignore this bit)

"I have no idea where Nala's gone...maybe gone to see Simba I don't know" Twilight replied yawning slightly looking down at his son "You sleep well"

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 11:10 PM
(Ah right. I'll just continue from where I left off.)

Simba gazes up to the clouds before getting up looking over to Kiara who is still fast asleep. He sets off down into the fields.

klowd
April 2nd, 2005, 11:11 PM
"Well....I couldn't sleep very well you understand...after all thet happened yesterday...anyways...I'll waiti for mum then...and you?" he asked to his father.

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 11:16 PM
"Yeah Its going to take a while...its gonna be a little wierd I know" Twilight replied looking down at Kopa "I've slept better had to talk to Shine most of the night about what was going on"

klowd
April 2nd, 2005, 11:23 PM
" I understand dad.....after all nobody was expecting that...anyways...I just want tto forget anything about that....and start again...like if I've always known you as my father" he sighed.

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 11:25 PM
"You know I'm going to do my best to be a good father for you; you know that don't you" Twilight replied looking at Kopa

klowd
April 2nd, 2005, 11:27 PM
Kopa smiled "I'll try to be agood son too....but well...you already know how I am.." he said nuzzling him a little, "I'm still a bit worried about mom, simba and Kiara now..."

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 11:32 PM
"I know what your like; your just like me when I was a cub" Twilight replied "Yeah Simba hates me but I still worry about all the others either way"

klowd
April 2nd, 2005, 11:37 PM
" I'm worried that Simba is going to act different towards me since now...and I still love him...after all he has been my dad untill yesterday...." he sighed.

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 11:40 PM
"Me and Nala should of told both you about this earlier" Twilight replied sadly "It wouldn't of been so hard unlike now"

klowd
April 2nd, 2005, 11:44 PM
"Well all is done now...so don't worry more..." he said lookign at the floor "Let's wait for mum now...."

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 11:49 PM
"I always wanted a son Kopa" Twilight replied "I felt so bad up to this point having to act like nothing has happened I'm fianlly glad we came clean means I can be a father to you"

klowd
April 2nd, 2005, 11:54 PM
"Don't worry now..." Kopa sighed "Hopefully all is going to be like it was some time ago..." he said looking up at his father.

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
(Ah right. I'll just continue from where I left off.)

Simba gazes up to the clouds before getting up looking over to Kiara who is still fast asleep. He sets off down into the fields.
Simba is now a lot more happy and has calmed down from last night's incident. He pads through the fields before peaking into the den Kopa, Nala, Twilight and Shine were in.

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 11:57 PM
"I'm not worried anymore I have no need to be" Twilight smiled at Kopa "I got you"

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 11:59 PM
Twilight caught sight of Simba and cringed slightly seeing him "I will leave you to talk with Shine" Twilight said walking outside of the cave trying to avoid Simba before sitting down on the grass looking at the ground

(this ones back to normal time Kopa is asleep here anyway)

klowd
April 3rd, 2005, 12:23 AM
( ok lol I got confused, I didn't know about this time change :S )

Kopa was still sleeping but suddenly he heard to his mother talking with Shine "H..hello mum.....wanna stay alone?....where is dad?" he said yawning.

Tigereyes
April 3rd, 2005, 05:36 AM
( I like how the story has progressed :cheese: it's so much fun to read :D Sorry that I haven't started posting yet. I'm still looking for a place to jump in. :p :hehe: )

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 08:53 AM
(Alright, fine by me. ;))

Originally posted by Lion King Stu
Twilight caught sight of Simba and cringed slightly seeing him "I will leave you to talk with Shine" Twilight said walking outside of the cave trying to avoid Simba before sitting down on the grass looking at the ground

(this ones back to normal time Kopa is asleep here anyway)
Simba watches Twilight walk by. He smirks and sneaks up behind him, "Hey."

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 09:04 AM
Twilight glanced around and looked back at Simba "uh hi" Twilight said a little unsure as he looked at Simba remembering what had happened last night.

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 09:07 AM
"Look...about last night and everything. I don't really dislike you, you've been a friend of mine for a while and well I'd just like to apologize from what happened last night." Simba sighs looking at Twilight.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 09:10 AM
"Me to" Twilight replied looking at Simba "You know I wouldn't want to fight you; just look at you...you would beat me no problems" he said with a smile.

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 09:13 AM
"Nah...you still seem like a strong lion." Simba laughs a little looking in the opposite direction before pouncing on Twilight, pinning him down. "Pinned ya." he laughs grinning down to him.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 09:20 AM
Twilight looked up at Simba all thoughts of last night situations just went straight at his head and now all things seemed normal.
"You would think so wouldn't ya" Twilight smirked jerking to his right hoping to throw Simba off so he could pin him.

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 09:39 AM
"Yeah, I have a bad habit of getting pinned." Simba laughs thinking of how Nala used to pin him.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 09:41 AM
"Yeah same here but I get lucky sometimes" Twilight smiled down at Simba stepping off to let him off

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 09:48 AM
"Everyone has their lucky moments..." Simba pauses, the thought of last night coming to his head again. He gets up, "...I kinda slept in today, heh."

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 09:54 AM
"Yeah same here" Twilight smiled at Simba "So do you want to do something?" he questioned

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 09:56 AM
"Like what?" Simba asks Twilight, "There's nothing much to do really. If you have any ideas, I'd like to hear some of them." he smirks.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 09:59 AM
"How bout we hunt something" Twilight suggested "I guess everyones going to be hungry"

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 10:04 AM
"Well I sent the lionesses out this morning but I guess me and you could catch a little something for the others."

klowd
April 3rd, 2005, 10:08 AM
( I'll come ehre u ae cosw if kenyi doesn't reply I'll get bored...=/ )

"Can I come too???" said Kopa running towards Simba and Twilight.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 10:10 AM
"Yeah sounds like a good idea to me" Twilight replied "Wanna catch anything particular?"

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 10:12 AM
Simba looks at Kopa before looking back to Twilight, "Should he come?"

"Antelope sounds good. Or zebra. You can catch pretty much anything here." Simba smiles a bit looking over to a field with herds of antelope, gazelle, impala and zebra in.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 10:14 AM
"Yeah I think he could learn something from watching us hunt so sure" Twilight replied looking at Kopa with a smile then back up at Simba "Think Zebra would be better" he smiled at Simba

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 10:15 AM
"Sure. I'd prefer something with a bit more meat on." Simba smirks, "Good teaching lesson for him anyway." he looks down to Kopa, the cub he once thought was his own son.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 10:16 AM
"Ok lets go then" Twilight smiled slowly padding away "Where was the last herd of Zebra seen then?" he questioned

klowd
April 3rd, 2005, 10:17 AM
"Wow....great then!" he said exited "A zebra! let's go then" he said nervous running in circles arround Twilight and Simba.

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 10:18 AM
"In that field over there, there's many herds of different kinds of animals there." Simba looks over to a field, before looking down to Kopa. "Heh, he seems excited." he laughs a little.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 10:23 AM
"Yeah hes just active" Twilight smiled at Simba "I bet after he runs around abit and pounce some he will be pooped out" he said laughing down at Kopa "Calm down you" he grinned
"I'm so hungry I will eat anything" Twilight smiled at Simba

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 10:24 AM
"Alright...make sure Kopa stays close though so we don't lose him." Simba starts to pad over to the fields where all the herds were.

klowd
April 3rd, 2005, 10:26 AM
"I'm hungry too....let's go then!" he said running a little to be the first to arrive where the Zebras were "Come on turtles!"

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 10:29 AM
"Hey Kopa stay with us" Twilight said with a raised friendly voice to Kopa "Don't wanna lose you now"

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 10:30 AM
"Else we won't be hunting, we'll be searching for you." Simba looks at Kopa.

As they get to the field, Simba crouches down. "Shhh..." he tells Twilight and Kopa to stay quiet as he hides in the long grass.

klowd
April 3rd, 2005, 10:36 AM
"Don't worry about me....I'll be with you all the time" Kopa smiled to Simba and his father"I'm not gonna get lost"

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 10:39 AM
"But still Kopa just to be sure" Twilight replied.

Twilight stopped and crouched in the grass watching Simba before looking at Kopa "Keep quiet and stay here"
"How we going to go about it then Simba?" Twilight questioned

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 10:42 AM
Simba looks back round to Twilight, "Alright, if you approach that zebra from this side, I'll approach the others from this side. We'll catch one each then."

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 10:45 AM
Twilight nodded and slowly creeped in the direction that Simba had told him to go. Waiting for Simba to pounce his Zebra first before attempting to pounce his.

klowd
April 3rd, 2005, 10:47 AM
Kopa nodded to his father and lied down were he was, being quiet as he had told him. "Okay Dad..."

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 12:00 PM
Twilight nodded and slowly creeped in the direction that Simba had told him to go. Waiting for Simba to pounce his Zebra first before attempting to pounce his.
Simba takes slow steps forward, making sure the grass doesn't make any noise. He creaps up slowly on the zebra keeping his eyes focused on it.

Zazu_2004
April 3rd, 2005, 02:12 PM
.ooc I replied somewhere in here, as Zazu and he was all mad, but Im just curious as if someone removed the post, because I have yet to find it.

Zazu_2004
April 3rd, 2005, 02:15 PM
((Nevermind :) ))

Zazu was absolutely furious with everyone, interelationships within the pride were something he was not going to tolerate. He flew about the lands, scanning over the areas, and sqauwked angrily.

klowd
April 3rd, 2005, 02:37 PM
"Hello Zazu!" said Kopa to the bird, not shouting too loud, to don't disturb the zebras.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 02:58 PM
Twilight caught his eye on a particular Zebra and slowly crept towards it but kept his distance till he at least heard Simba pounce first.

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 03:18 PM
Simba sneaks up on the zebra, taking careful and quiet steps through the tall, long grass. He stays silent and waits for a few seconds, looking around to Twilight ready to signal him to go.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 03:27 PM
Twilight nodded and slowly crept forward some more till he was only a small running distance away.
He took a deep breath once more and nodded to Simba once again before jumping out of the grass and towards his Zebra. He pounced but didn't pounce right slipping on the grass still wet from the storm last night and ended up knocking the Zebra down.
Twilight quickly got up and went for the Zebra's throat and bit down hard trying to suffocate the thing to death. The Zebra freeked and kicked wildly into Twilight's side making him grimace and bite down harder

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 03:29 PM
Simba runs out into the fields too, he roars and pounces on top of one of the zebras. He pushes his paw down on it's neck and bites down into it. He then takes another bite out of it before sliding under it and picking it up on to his back.

Zazu_2004
April 3rd, 2005, 03:29 PM
Zazu looked down at Kopa, and rolled his eyes angrily as he swooped about, looking at Simba and Twilight, and his eyes flickered angrily as he took off back flying into the air.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 03:33 PM
Twilight made sure it was dead and continued to bite down because of the wild kick he took after a minute or so he realised it was dead.
He released it and slid it onto his back like Simba looking over at him giving him a smile.

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 03:51 PM
"Maybe we should take this back to the others now?" Simba calls over to Twilight.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 03:54 PM
"Yeah think that would be a good idea" Twilight replied looking over at Simba and nodded padding slowly over to him wincing

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 03:57 PM
"This sure seems heavy but I guess it could feed all the others. I'm sure they're all hungry..." Simba drags the zebra along.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 04:00 PM
"Yeah sure they are" Twilight replied "Come on Kopa we're heading back now" he called over into the long grass.
"Zebra's sure got a kick" Twilight replied wincing "This one sure winded me bad"

Zazu_2004
April 3rd, 2005, 04:05 PM
Zazu flys back to priderock where he alights, and turns to look over the lands. His eyes flickering angrily, as he was still furiated with the recent events.

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 04:05 PM
"Yeah, you've gotta watch it when that happens. It can end up hurting someone one day..."

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 04:11 PM
"You can say that again don't want to be kicked like that everytime" Twilight winced still feeling winded "I didn't let it go though means we got more food for the others so it isn't all bad"

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 04:13 PM
"Ouch...I know how you feel, with the kicking and all." Simba winces too.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 04:15 PM
"Guess you've been kicked as well before huh?" Twilight questioned "I never known you being kicked but mind you I'm never always with you; oh well must be glad I didn't get kicked by a buffalo or something"

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 04:16 PM
"Yeah, that would hurt. I've been kicked by a zebra once or twice though. That's another reason why I don't hunt much."

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 04:17 PM
"Lionesses much better at hunting than us" Twilight replied smiling weakly "Us males are much bigger than them makes us more of a target"

klowd
April 3rd, 2005, 05:03 PM
Kopa laughed a little padding back to the prode rock near his father and Simba "I'll be the best hunter....even better than mom and the others..." he grinned proudly.

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 05:08 PM
"Lionesses much better at hunting than us" Twilight replied smiling weakly "Us males are much bigger than them makes us more of a target"
"...and we're more noticable than the lionesses. Our manes stand out which doesn't keep us camouflaged." Simba laughs a little to Kopa with the zebra still on his back.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 05:58 PM
"Lionesses love the manes...suppose we got to make some sacrifices" Twilight laughs carrying the Zebra still; he still felt winded and walking was uncomfortable but carried on "Oh well even if that is are downside we got the strength and the killer touch"

klowd
April 3rd, 2005, 06:10 PM
"hehe....that Zebra must be heavy" said Kopa looking at his father who seems being having not a very good time with the animal on his back.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 06:13 PM
"Yeah its pretty heavy" Twilight replied "It kind of winded me thats why I'm having a little trouble"

klowd
April 3rd, 2005, 06:24 PM
"hehe that's normal Dad...you did a great joc hunting it" smiled Kopa to his father.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 06:28 PM
"Simba did a good job to he didn't foul up when he caught his" Twilight said smiling at Simba "Damn ground was still wet from last nights storm"

klowd
April 3rd, 2005, 06:41 PM
"Yeah....he is very good hunting I remeber when...well...it doesn't matter" he said lowering his ears and starting to walk again towards the pride rock, after all he had spent really good times wwith Simba.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 06:43 PM
(I think they are headign back to the den Klowd just thought I say as Shine and Nala are still there)

"Its ok Kopa you can talk about it" Twilight replied nuzzling Kopa as best he could with the Zebra and his slightly awkward condition he still had for the moment

klowd
April 3rd, 2005, 06:46 PM
( Ah okz)

"No dad....is okay..." he said nuzzling back him walking in front of him looking down at the floor "Let's go with mum and Shine then..."

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 06:56 PM
"Ok" Twilight replied continuing to pad along side Simba and looking down at Kopa.

unregistered user
April 3rd, 2005, 07:19 PM
"Hello there Shine," she gave a warm, welcoming smile as she slowly approached the lioness "How are you this morning?" she lied beside her.

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 07:23 PM
Simba continues to drag the zebra along the floor, "Yeah, the ground is still a bit wet and soggy...that's from last nights storm."

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 07:32 PM
Shine's ears perked up and looked at Nala as she lay down beside her "I'm ok how bout you" she said nicely hiding her sadness behind a gentle smile.
------------------------------------------------------------------
"I didn't notice it much...the storm that is to busy talking with Shine most of the night" Twilight replied continuing to pad along "Hopefuly the sun will dry up the worst of the wetness later"

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 08:10 PM
"I didn't notice it much...the storm that is to busy talking with Shine most of the night" Twilight replied continuing to pad along "Hopefuly the sun will dry up the worst of the wetness later"
"Well I was out in it for a while, it was throwing it down with rain though." Simba pants a little still dragging the zebra.

unregistered user
April 3rd, 2005, 08:11 PM
"I'm alright Shine," she paused "Are you doing fine after all this Shine...?" she gave her a worried look as she placed a comforting paw over hers "Everything has been going all so fast, and...I wanted to talk to you about how you felt about all this..."

klowd
April 3rd, 2005, 08:13 PM
Kopa arrived to the den where his mother and shine were talking,he thought about going to stay with his mother but he imagined that maybe she wanted to stay alone with Shine so he sit doen some distance away observing them but without listening anything.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 08:15 PM
"To be honest I'm not even sure" Shine sighed sadly "Its been so fast I hadn't expected all this and it really hasn't sunk in" she said looking at Nala then at the floor again.

unregistered user
April 3rd, 2005, 08:29 PM
"So...I assume that Twilight has already spoken to you, well...about is..." she frowned sadly "I'm...sorry Shine, for how this has been."

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 08:32 PM
"Yeah we spent most of last night talking about it" Shine replied sadly "Its ok Nala I should of seen something like this happening but I didn't"

unregistered user
April 3rd, 2005, 08:46 PM
"I truly am sorry Shine...if you'd like, I'll back off of Twilight for you," she frowned "I just don't want you be so upset, despite what happened in earlier. If...there's anything I can do to help, please ask."

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 08:49 PM
"There wasn't really anything between me and Twilight Nala" Shine said sadly "We are really just friends no more no less" she said looking at the floor again

Zazu_2004
April 3rd, 2005, 10:17 PM
Zazu meanwhile was flying overhead of the group, and had heard everything and he decided to place his two cents worth in, so he swooped and alighted infront of the group. "Alright, this has gone absolutely way out of wing! I can handle the lovey dovey episodes but when you are intermingling with others outside the royal family, as major domo I must place my foot down and demand this stop! As the keeper and inforcer of royal protocal, it clearly states that the royal family will remain loyal to each other, and obviously you have disregarded it, and I must stop this at once!" Zazu puffed angrily.

unregistered user
April 3rd, 2005, 10:27 PM
"There wasn't really anything between me and Twilight Nala" Shine said sadly "We are really just friends no more no less" she said looking at the floor again

Nala sighed and nodded "I understand. Well, you're welcome to Pride Rock at anytime, you at least deserve that," she smiled.

(Um, who's Zazu talkin' to? I think Twilight and Simba are still outside and me and shine remain inside.:p)

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 10:30 PM
(Yeah, Simba and Twilight are returning with some food. ;) :p)

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 10:31 PM
"Yeah thanks" Shine said smiling slightly up at Nala for what use it did to her confidence "So how much do you love Twilight then if you don't mind me asking?" she questioned "You don't have to answer if you don't want to"

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 10:36 PM
Simba looks at Twilight, "Any idea where the others will be?"

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 10:38 PM
"Back at the den suppose" Twilight replied still wincing the wind was still kicked out of him and was refusing to go "Nala wanted a word with Shine"

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 10:40 PM
"Yeah but we'd better get this back to the den before it goes all dry." Simba tells Twilight.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 10:43 PM
"Yeah this things starting to annoy me now" Twilight replied looking up at the Zebra carcass "Sooner I get this thing off the better"

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 10:45 PM
"Let's get back then. Everyone should be hungry by now anyway." Simba starts padding back to pride rock at a steady pace.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 10:47 PM
(they are still in the den just away from Pride Rock well Shine and Nala are)
"Yeah hope they are to finish these two off" Twilight replied continuing to pad along

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 10:48 PM
(Yeah, I know hehe. ;))

"They seem heavy too...the quicker we get back, the better. I'll give my back a rest then."

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 10:52 PM
"Yeah I think I may need to as well" Twilight replied his side feeling like it was on fire "How far we got to go?" he questioned

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 10:54 PM
"Not too long now..." replies Simba padding a little bit faster.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 10:56 PM
Twilight padded faster as well wanting to drop this Zebra as soon as he could the pain was getting unbearable "Good to hear" Twilight replied gritting his teeth

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 10:57 PM
As soon as they get back to the den, Simba drops the zebra panting heavily, "Just...takes...time to...get your breath...back."

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 11:00 PM
Twilight dropped the Zebra "Thank goodness for that" he said fallen onto his side that didn't hurt panting but only seeming to be sucking air in "If I got winded shouldn't it of gone by now?" he questioned

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 11:01 PM
"Hmm...give it a few more minutes or so." Simba tells Twilight, "That was sure an heavy zebra."

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 11:02 PM
"Ok" Twilight replied "That sure was" he said panting out of breath trying to breath normally

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 11:03 PM
"I think I'll rest a little too." Simba yawns laying down on his side too.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 11:05 PM
Slowly Twilight managed to get his breathing back to normal still panting a little bit.
"Ok you srest" Twilight said "Think I will just lay down here for a few minutes"

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 11:06 PM
Simba looks round to Twilight, "Think we should take the food in, in a few minutes?"

Zazu_2004
April 3rd, 2005, 11:06 PM
.ooc yah..um he is talking to them..kinda why it said he landed right infront of them

Zazu_2004
April 3rd, 2005, 11:08 PM
Zazu meanwhile was flying overhead of the group, and had heard everything and he decided to place his two cents worth in, so he swooped and alighted infront of the group. "Alright, this has gone absolutely way out of wing! I can handle the lovey dovey episodes but when you are intermingling with others outside the royal family, as major domo I must place my foot down and demand this stop! As the keeper and inforcer of royal protocal, it clearly states that the royal family will remain loyal to each other, and obviously you have disregarded it, and I must stop this at once!" Zazu puffed angrily.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 11:08 PM
"Yeah just a few more minutes I still needa rest" Twilight said continuing to pant slightly

unregistered user
April 3rd, 2005, 11:17 PM
"Yeah thanks" Shine said smiling slightly up at Nala for what use it did to her confidence "So how much do you love Twilight then if you don't mind me asking?" she questioned "You don't have to answer if you don't want to"

"Well, I don't know how to describe it. It's just that everytime I'm with him, or just near him...I just can't help but feel a little...warm. The way he cares for me and...his smile. He's always there...always...I can't stop thinking about him at times. Before and after this. He makes me laugh at times and...I just...love him so much Shine..." she exhaled slowly.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 11:21 PM
"I'm just glad theres someone who feels for him like that; I'm sure he loves you alot as well" Shine replied smiling at her "Maybe one day I will find someone like that"

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 11:21 PM
Simba looks round to Twilight, "Feel strong enough to take them in now?"

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 11:23 PM
"I think so" Twilight replied rolling onto his front before getting up onto all fours. Twilight was about to drag the Zebra before he heard Zazu's voice and looked round at him.

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 11:24 PM
Simba also hears Zazu's voice, "What now?" he says quietly to himself. He drags the zebra along.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 11:26 PM
Twilight looked at Zazu for a moment then back at Simba before dragging his Zebra carcass again knowing full well Zazu would continue to bug them.

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 11:27 PM
Simba looks at Twilight, "I'll talk to him later." he starts dragging the carcass into the den.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 11:28 PM
Twilight nodded and followed Simba in dragging the carcasses into the den.

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 11:29 PM
Simba drops the carcass on the floor and takes a look around, "Is anyone here hungry? Me and Twilight have just gone and hunted these down."

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 11:36 PM
"Yeah we got two for those who are really hungry" Twilight smiled still feeling slightly winded but it was slowly ebbing away

Zazu_2004
April 3rd, 2005, 11:36 PM
Zazu's feathers puffed out angrily, and he took off. "Excuse me, this is more important than some freshly killed meal! You cant just walk off and ignore this situation, This is something that even putting the past behind you can settle! LISTEN TO ME!" Zazu's voice sqauwked out angrily, echoing around them.

unregistered user
April 3rd, 2005, 11:38 PM
"I'm just glad theres someone who feels for him like that; I'm sure he loves you alot as well" Shine replied smiling at her "Maybe one day I will find someone like that"

Nala smiled "I know you will..." she glanced back to the enterance of the cavern, finding Simba and Twilight had just arrived from their hunting. She greeted everyone with a gentle smile "Me and Shine should do the hunting next time. You know, us lionesses, aren't as weak as we may look," she slowly paced herself to Twilight and Simba "So, how was it?"

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 11:39 PM
"We brought back two zebras." Simba smiles to Nala, "Me and Twilight are alright with eachother now. You may take as much as you want."

unregistered user
April 3rd, 2005, 11:42 PM
"I suppose me and Shine can take on a zebra, you two must be hungry as well."

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 11:44 PM
"Yeah I know" Shine sighed then glanced up to see Simba and Twilight had arrived back with Kopa and two freshly killed Zebra's.

"Yeah take as much as you can possibly eat" Twilight smiled at Shine and Nala
He turned round at Zazu's outburst "Yes Zazu what is it?"

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 11:44 PM
"Alright...here." Simba drags the zebra over to Nala and Shine, "Enjoy. Me and Twilight will enjoy the other." he smiles to Twilight.

Simba hears Zazu, "Zazu...I'll talk to you later. We're having food at the moment...I know what you're wanting to see me about."

unregistered user
April 3rd, 2005, 11:48 PM
"Thank you, Twilight, Simba," she smiled dragging the large carcass of zebra, beside Shine and herself. She smiled in generousity, until she saw the sight of Simba and Zazu in discussion. Nala, be slow intent, slowly paced herself forward to overhear the event.

"Simba...is something wrong?" she asked, glancing at Zazu and Simba.

(I'll reply to your replies, later. BBL, guys.:hugs: Goodnight and take care to ya KS and LKS.)

Zazu_2004
April 3rd, 2005, 11:49 PM
Zazu exploaded "I CANT HAVE THIS IN THE PRIDELANDS! I have been patient, I have even went over possibilities, and frankly im sorry for my decision." Zazu paused, clearing his throat and swallowing hard. "In the morning there is going to be a vote among the prideland animals, to see which lion is going to be removed and banished to the outlands as a traitor to the royal family, and breaking the stone set rules of royal protocal. IM sorry, but as Major Domo I had to find a way to put a stop to this, and my vote is for Twilight." Zazu turned, taking wing and turned around to face the lions. "Im sorry it has to be this way." Zazu would then turn to fly off into the pridelands, and have a meeting with the animals.

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 11:51 PM
Simba looks at Nala after hearing what Zazu said, "Twilight...I don't want you to go...I won't let you go...I'm going to have to do something about this." he looks at Nala again, "What do you think Nala?"

unregistered user
April 3rd, 2005, 11:51 PM
"But...it is still Simba's decision whether Twilight should be banned or not..." She suddenly began to felt melancholy as the conversation continued on.

"Shouldn't it?" she glanced back at Simba.

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 11:52 PM
"It's my decision yes." Simba looks at Nala, "And Twilight is NOT going, don't worry about that."

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 11:53 PM
Twilight dropped his head "Well thats it I'm screwed I might as well leave now" Twilight said getting up "Its so obvious I'm the one to go"

"No" Shine said getting up "This can't happen its wrong; Simba your king you got to do something"

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 11:54 PM
"Don't worry...I won't let you leave. It's my decision whether to exile you or not." Simba stops Twilight with his paw.

Lion King Stu
April 3rd, 2005, 11:56 PM
"Simba even if you do somehow stop me for being banished I'm going to have such a bad reputation around here after Zazu's finished its not going to be worth living here" Twilight said lowering his head

Zazu_2004
Zazu caught word of Simba and he turned, fluttering in the same spot, his patience beginning to wear thin. "Actually sire, the prideland animals have the power to overthrow the king, and I as Major Domo am the head of all animal meetings, with you of course being the final decision. UNLESS the animals choose to banish you, so I trust you use your words and make your decisions wisely, it very well could be your last." Zazu turned, and flew swiftly away, deep into the pridelands.

King Simba
"No you won't...I promise. I won't let that happen, I won't let anyone hurt my friends feelings."

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 12:01 AM
"Simba I have to go I'm only bad news around here now and I'm not having you be de-throned because you tried helping me" Twilight said a tear falling from his eye

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 12:03 AM
"No...don't go...you shouldn't leave." Simba sighs sadly, another tear sliding down his face.

unregistered user
April 4th, 2005, 12:03 AM
Nala stood up to Twilight and placed a paw over his. She leaned over and glanced deep in her eyes at the pain she had already suffered from trying to hide Twilight once, yet only having him leave would only cause even greater pain that how it is, all there in her eyes.

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 12:06 AM
"Nala...if we work together we can do something about this and then Twilight can stay." Simba looks at Nala with watery eyes.

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 12:08 AM
"Simba if your banished there will be no king and we don't want another Scar like situation again; think of your pride Simba I was nothing but outsider when I came here and that means I am always a outlander" Twilight replied his tear falling off his cheek onto the floor.
He felt Nala's paw on his and looked up into her eyes but looked back at the floor again feeling what she was feeling.

unregistered user
April 4th, 2005, 12:15 AM
"You're not leaving...even if you tried. You don't know how much it means to me..." she looked at the ground sullenly with sorrow "What you mean to me..." she nuzzled beneath his chin in an affectionate motion as a single tear slid below her cheeks. Her emotions at the moment, swelled up deep inside her heart as her body heat began to increase along with her beating heart of melancholy and anxiety.

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 12:17 AM
"Don't worry about it Twilight, I'll try my best to keep you from not leaving."

(Btw, I did this post before Kenyi...;))

"Nala...if we work together we can do something about this and then Twilight can stay." Simba looks at Nala with watery eyes.

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 12:22 AM
"Its not going to be easy on me either you know Nala" Twilight replied another tear trickled down his cheek as he felt Nala nuzzle him "You know as much as I do I don't want to lose you all especially are son"
"I appreciate your words but lets face it is a pointless case Simba save your self the trouble its only going to ruin you and I don't want that"

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 12:24 AM
"But I know how Nala feels for you and...I don't want to upset her. I also don't want one of my best cubhood friends leaving either. We've had so much fun together, me, Nala and you." Simba lowers his head sadly, "I'm doing this for Nala too, to show...my love to her."

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 12:31 AM
"Simba its going to be the same thing if you get banished or by stopping me from leaving" Twilight replied "I know we where all friends and we had fun and all that but if you all love me then......then you would know when to let me go...as much as I rather die than live out there"
Twilight padded out of the cave "I might as well make the most of my last night might as well take walk or something" he said tears weld up in his eyes trying not to break down fully in front of them.

Zazu_2004
April 4th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Zazu alighted upon a large rock, surrounded by a large majority of animals, and he bowed to each and they rambled about each other. "Excuse me, the meeting has come to order, I Zazu the major domo is presiding." The animals hushed as Zazu spoke. "Listen, what Simba and Twilight have done is break the royal code of honor, Simba has allowed another to sleep and raise cub with the queen of the pridelands, with an outsider!" The word outsider created a racket among the animals, but zazu silenced this with a quick cough. "Now I ask all of you, think deep and hard about this. Would you want a outsider ruling the lands? Or our beloved Simba." The animals paused, looking to each other, contemplating. A elephant came upon Zazu, and spoke. "Zazu, we support your cause, and we chose to elect Twilight as the one to leave, Simba has been blinded by their friendship, and thus was taken advantage of." Zazu nodded and looked to the others. "Very well, the we shall wait until morning."

klowd
April 4th, 2005, 04:53 AM
"What...What do you mean you're leaving!??" said Kopa scared, "You can't dad!" he said as he heard Zazu say that, so he ran towards him angrily with all his speed and pounced on him, bitting his beak with his teeth keeping him without saying a word "Look bird....you know that's not how I usually I'm, but remember this....if you something else about my dad, or my mom to leave...try not to see me again, in case you see me , I'm gonna cut your beak....belive me or not. "He said in an agressively tnce of voice "I Hope you to have listened me!" he said shouting now; letting him go and returning to where the others were "You can't go that...what I'm going to do if you go now....?" he said nuzzling him crying. "Mom do something!" he said to his mother.

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 08:18 AM
"Simba its going to be the same thing if you get banished or by stopping me from leaving" Twilight replied "I know we where all friends and we had fun and all that but if you all love me then......then you would know when to let me go...as much as I rather die than live out there"
Twilight padded out of the cave "I might as well make the most of my last night might as well take walk or something" he said tears weld up in his eyes trying not to break down fully in front of them.
"Twilight...the outlands isn't where you belong. You're different to the outlanders, you've got your son here. His mother's here. I have Kiara, you have Kopa. I just don't want you to leave..." Simba's ears droop sadly before looking an Nala, "I wish there was something we could do..." he lowers his head sadly.

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 08:57 AM
"Simba I have tonight then tommorow I'm out of here its so unlikely they are going to banish the greatest king that Pride Rock has ever had; just thought I tell you that now you are better than Mufasa you always have been" Twilight replied "I'm not going to take Kopa with me he dosn't deserve something like this I want either you or Shine to take care of him" he said slowly padding away from the den

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 08:59 AM
"I'm not just doing this for me...I'm doing it for Nala and Shine too. If I get de-throned, then so be it."

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 09:08 AM
"Simba I know your not the only one doing this for me I know Nala, Shine and Kopa won't want me to leave......Simba right now Zazu is going to get a meeting organised and I already know the outcome" Twilight replied stoping and looking back "As much as I love you lot and Nala I can't stay"

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 09:13 AM
"I just wish there was something I could do about this though..." he looks at Nala again, "Maybe we should head back to pride rock for now though? The outcome may turn out different."

Lion King Stu
April 4th, 2005, 09:21 AM
"The meeting will still be going on Simba and I don't think its a very good idea being around me you know I'm bad news" Twilight said looking at Simba "Your a true friend Simba I give you that" Twilight smiled sadly "Even if its for only one more day"

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 10:27 AM
Simba sighs and lowers his head sadly, "I was so hard on you Twilight...I...I'm sorry. If you do happen to leave, Kopa will be safe...but I'm hoping the outcome will turn out somewhat different." he starts walking away slowly towards Pride Rock before stopping and turning back round to the group.