PDA

View Full Version : Let 'em know we care!

Juniper
October 26th, 2004, 01:55 AM
Basically, just leave a compliment or appreciation about someone from the forum. It can be anyone, it doesn't have to be the person above you; it can be anyone from Mufasa and Sarabi to a member who has never posted. I knew some people have been feeling depressed or not part of the pride, and everyone likes hearing someone say something good about them. Sorry if this thread has been done before, I just figured it'd be nice to have it.

I'll start out by thanking Shadow for being such a nice guy. He's really helped me out lately and always listens when my days get me down. Plus he's just been a good friend, which is something hard to come by these days.=D

I also wanted to appreciate STL, he's so nice to everyone, the world needs more people like him.:)

Mizani
July 4th, 2005, 09:37 AM
Well, I'm gonna give a big hugglez to Dan, cause you said you were feeling kinda down when we were talking on msn so hope you cheer up mate:hugs:

nathalie
July 4th, 2005, 09:43 AM
Huh? What happened with these other 2 threads?

Lion King Stu
July 4th, 2005, 09:47 AM
yeah thats wat I wanna know???....was it because the amazing ammount of random'ness or something :confused:

nathalie
July 4th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Aaaaah, I see ... someone cleaned them :)

King Simba
July 4th, 2005, 10:27 AM
Short and sweet. Just to round up the praise I gave to some of my friends here at LEA... :)

LKS - Awesome guy to speak to on both here and MSN. Owns a 'sextacular' fursona and is also a great RPer. One of my best friends here at LEA. Way to go mate.

STL - Another good friend of mine. Although we don't get much chance to speak on MSN, we still speak sometimes. Great RPer and overall, a really nice and friendly person.

Dan (ILN) - Just thought I'd praise this guy for his awesomeness. Creates some awesome sigs and is always a fun guy to speak to on MSN whenever I get the chance. He deserves this praise.

unregistered user
July 4th, 2005, 10:28 AM
:hugs: to The Fuzz Crew: BabyFuzz(ZackLKD),
Kovu - Great Art I tell yah ,
Ngatuny - Im callin you pop cuz.. i need a 'father'
Prince Simba Still i love your post,
Prince Kovu & Shadow - I feel Your Pain :(
,Simba The Mighty,The Lion,The Enigma, - Mighty- it's lucky that you have sharifu ;), Lion - sorry we ain't chat like usual:( i feel bad, Enigma - Lucky you have Eva ;)
Sharifu - Yes i need a sister(me sister didn't like me much) ,
Lion Roog - My Inspiration ;) ,
Fuzzy(SimbaLKD) - Yess Master or Mighty Simba your site make me take science Computer :lol:,
LEA Members - Lea Lea Lea Syndrom:lol:
Czary - Mu Pew Kabau..(haha crazy czar),
SoniqueX - haha sonique Tell me 'Change dude if you want people love you' then he gimme the ultimate power(randoM)

unregistered user
July 4th, 2005, 10:29 AM
La Reina - Yes My lover and my future wife(im hoping this happen) thanks for accept me
Lion King Stu - Im chattin with you right now.. Funny*lick Stu*
Iestyn - *hugs* iestyn.. ya good in malay i wish that you better then me(malay language)
Paws of hope - Welcome back, Nathalie - She make me cry 'She always wake me up,
Simba '04,StalkingWolf, - Funny And Random
Monai,King Simba,Nafklt,Only Now - Haha This Guys, Dont ever mess with them:mad:,
Jespah- My Only Brother he understand me more then me real brother
Azerane - Haha.. hey there.. cutie.. lemme smash your PC please:D
Sombolia - I love her cause.. he act like 19 :p *lick Somby*

la_reina
July 4th, 2005, 10:50 AM
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

LunarCat
July 4th, 2005, 07:14 PM
whats with the cleanout?! :gasp:

i would go back and find my old posts and put them in here, but..yea...

IchLiebeNALA
July 4th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Mizani
Well, I'm gonna give a big hugglez to Dan, cause you said you were feeling kinda down when we were talking on msn so hope you cheer up mate:hugs:

awww, thanks Miz.

King Simba
July 4th, 2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
Dan (ILN) - Just thought I'd praise this guy for his awesomeness. Creates some awesome sigs and is always a fun guy to speak to on MSN whenever I get the chance. He deserves this praise.
In case you never saw Dan. ;) :cheese:

IchLiebeNALA
July 4th, 2005, 07:26 PM
In case you never saw Dan. ;) :cheese:

wow, thanks KS. you're a great person too.

this is brill guys. 1st page and i've been mentioned twice

thanks a lot.

:hugs:

IchLiebeNALA
July 4th, 2005, 08:41 PM
sorry to double post, but i'd just like to thank Lucy Lioness for being SO supportive to me. I've been going through a rough patch recently and Lucy has always been there to help me through it.

Thanks Lucy. Hugs!

Lucy Lioness
July 4th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by IchLiebeNALA
sorry to double post, but i'd just like to thank Lucy Lioness for being SO supportive to me. I've been going through a rough patch recently and Lucy has always been there to help me through it.

Thanks Lucy. Hugs!

Awww thanks Dan! :browlift: And thanks for being so supportive of me when I was having a rough time. :D

King Simba
July 4th, 2005, 08:54 PM
More praise for some pals... :)

Lucy - Such a nice and friendly member also so supportive. I've spoken to her on MSN and we had a pretty good conversation. She deserves much more praise.

Iestyn - Well, I've been speaking to this guy for quite a bit on MSN. We always have pretty good conversations and he's also a big fan of Katai, the guy in the sig. ;) His character Kingy is also cool too and is included in my story, 'Friday Night Out.'

More soon. =)

Lucy Lioness
July 4th, 2005, 08:59 PM
Thanks KS! We will have to have a chat sometime when you are not busy, hehe. :D Oh the business, hehe. Or do I just choose the most awkward time to talk to you? Hehe. :p You're a cool person too! And your art is so awesome and amazing. And you're story is pretty groovy too. Hope to be reading more soon. :D

King Simba
July 4th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Lucy Lioness
Thanks KS! We will have to have a chat sometime when you are not busy, hehe. :D Oh the business, hehe. Or do I just choose the most awkward time to talk to you? Hehe. :p You're a cool person too! And your art is so awesome and amazing. And you're story is pretty groovy too. Hope to be reading more soon. :D
Well, first off, I'll probably be free to speak later on. :cheese:
Secondly, the last time we spoke the time was gone 12am so I was pretty tired then. :lol:
Thirdly, thanks for the compliments. :) I hope to get more of the story finished soon so stay tuned.

:cheese:

IchLiebeNALA
July 4th, 2005, 09:10 PM
i would just like to thank everyone who have used my sigs. i'm really pleased that you used them.

thanks y'all!

King Simba
July 4th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Btw, I still have all of the sigs Dan made for me stored on my PC so more than likely, I'll be using them again at some point.

Thanks again for the sigs, Dan the Spam! :hugs:

Nephilim
July 4th, 2005, 09:19 PM
I don't feel like typing out big ol' messages to everyone right now, but I'd like to send my thanks out to;

Ghalati, Tom, Takatiger, Pntbll, Derek, Ravoc, Kovu, Sharifu, STM, Klowd, Kiva & Jessy. Oh, and Roviquo, for some really bizarre reason.

And my luuuurve to;

Daniel, Sonja, Yohn and Bradley. <3

Iestyn
July 4th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Thanks KS and Guntur! ^_^ I shall post mine when I can be bothered x)

Sharifu
July 4th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Ahh... Why were all the replies here deleted? It took me a long time to type all those replies in this thread... Oy...

I guess I'll post here again later.

unregistered user
July 4th, 2005, 09:53 PM
Well, before I had a LOT of members in my list here, this new list though, mentions the people that I put in the 'Who are your friends on Lea' thread only, because I'm most thankful for them. I shall edit this later with my reasons why I them them all later =3

Jespah
Woes
StE
LKD
Sharifu
STM
Neph
Ruska
Boos
'04
Kovu
Kiva
Naline
Ghalati
John
Mabatu
Pntbll
Shatara
Ngatuny
Roquivo
2 Die FR
Klowd
LKS
STL
Anon
King Simba
TeeKay
Kenyi

Lion King Stu
July 4th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Thnx for the praise those who have mentioned me means alot :hugs:

This is only really a long brief thing...I appolagise for not writing loads but it would take me forever. And since it was deleted in the Upendi clean up I though I might as well slightly update it before I actually end up posting it.

Aquarain- You where a great member I loved the LK mini movies you made and I have no idea where you went you just seemed to disapear which was a great shame I really thought you were a brillient member.

Banzai- One of the youngest and funniest members on Lea. Shame your mum banned you from coming on Lea and good for you about breaking that rule. You are a koolsem person to talk to. *hugs*

Boos- Boosieus Maxmius we have spoken a few times and everytime it has been totaly awesome dude. I swear you must be one of my many brothers that I have never met. We really must talk to each other more dude; may the two boozemen of the apocalypse shall live for ever more my brother. Your a great Lea member and great asset Lea just wouldn't be the same without ya.

Brutal Scar- Brutal Scar is very good friend to me in real life..unfortunatly he no longer uses his Lea account but when he was around on Lea for the few weeks that he was active he was indeed a very good and funny member. Hopefully one day he will return.

CheshireCat- Your not as active as you used to be but I still have to greatly admire you art I just love them so much each new piece you do just seems better than the last I really hope you keep drawing till your hands fall off and you can do no more. I also like the way you voice your opinions.
Child of the Pride

Darkslash- My brother we were so seperated at birth. I have talking to a few times before on MSN and your incredible smart and hard working I got to give you that you taught me a thing or two from talking to you and reading you posts on the forums you use. Hope to talk to you alot more somewhen in the future.

FCSimba- FC I gotta say your a one awesome person and pretty person and I love talking to you on MSN. I already sort of knew you before you started using Lea alot more as I was in the Neo guild rping with you and the others. Your a great rper and artist though you say your not and I say you are. Speaking to you on MSN is definantly a experience because I can rarely talk to you cause of the lame time diff and you not being at the PC when you are shown online lol xD. Your are in mine and STL's pride *weee!!* we kinda own you...yay!!

Guntur- Dude I gotta admit when you joined Lea I thought you where a bit wierd lol and I still do which is a kool thing as I don't know to many crazy people. I talk to you quite alot and you are one of my frav people to talk to as your funny and random which is a good combination. I'm also a part of the Kreamland Crew so woot!! to that. Anyway dude peace to ya and don't change or else :p!!

Iestyn- Nala Rules my northen friend I love talking to you but I feel you beat your self up quite alot which I don't like because I like the cheerful NR. Your a great and caring Lea member even if you say your not and your a great friend to me and many members on this forum....never forget that dude. Wish you would bring that Lea rugby team back as we were kicking major ***. *hugs*

Inuchance- I have spoken to you a few times in some group conversations and you are a really good person to talk to. If I remember right did we play CSS against each other a few weeks back cause if yeah I think I remeber you where pretty damn good. Hope to speak to you some time soon.

Kenyi- I only really got talking to you over the past few weeks or so and I wish we got to talk along time back. I think your smart, funny and I love the descriptive ways that you RP by it is truely awesome dude and I hope you keep it up. I consider you a good friend Kenyi and I like the way you go about voicing your opinions. Your one ace Lea member dude.

King Simba- KS my other northen friend we kind of knew each other on Lea. Over the past few months thats changed and I've got to know you a hell of alot better KS you are very funny, your rping is excellent and your art pieces are incredibly awesome and I love them. You created a awesome story which I'm now hooked on because it includes my character Twilight ^^. We talk alot more on MSN and Yahoo sometimes and I must say you really make those convo's very funny; talking to Katai is always enjoyable as it gets all crazy kool like xD. Your are also a great friend to me KS. *hugs* Your also in mine and STL's pride...yay!!

Kiva- I really haven't spoken to much to you and I wish I could talk to you alot more as we share some intrests. But from when we have spoken I must say I have enjoyed them. I have yet to read your amazing Kiara's Desire fan fic which STL keeps telling is amazing so maybe one day you will send it to me.

Klowd- I have spoken to you quite alot probably more than I have any other person on Lea and I like talking to you as your funny, smart and just overal the same in other areas. Your Rping is truely excellent and I still think that RP idea of yours was truely great. *hugs*

Kovu- Dude I can never thank you enough for creating those Twilight pictures for me which is truely sextacular and koolsem and I know I pesterd you with some requests but well your a great artist so you got to forgive me. I have spoken to you a few times in groups convos and heard you play piano on one occasion and I must say that you play awesome brother especially when you played some FF7 musical pieces that was incredible and I want you to record them and send them to me lol.

Lion Roog- What can I say you surely left a mark on Lea and on me. Your crazy thats why we love you....your sorta like the ED of are pride; You do have a smart side to ya somewhere which you use sometimes. I talk to you quite alot though after the last week or so thats changed because you haven't really been on and I sorta miss ya dude....you scare me sometimes about thinking I'm sexy but hell many people think that lol. Don't you ever change and get your butt online sometime so I can talk to you dude.

Lucy- Ya a koolsem lass to talk to since I talk to ya quite alot on MSN and all that. You are a great Lea member ^^.

Lunarcat- Lunar I love talking to you on Yahoo as you come on when I should really be sleeping and you keep me up....but at that time we RP so its well worth staying up late for lol. You do have a crazy streak like last month with that spining around thing which u recorded on ya webcam which still makes me laugh. Please don't change Lunar I love ya to much the way you are. Your also in mine and STL's pride how kools that we kinda own you.....in a way......*woot!!*

Merra'sSieria- I really don't know you to well and I wish I could get to know you better. Your in mine and STL's pride so thats very koolsem woot!!.

Monai- We talk to each other quite alot and its always funny and gets kinda random at times. Despite you being one of Lea's youngest members your one of the best and its a shame your mum dosn't like the idea of you using Lea. Hope to talk to you on MSN or Yahoo sometime soon dude *hugs* your great member either way.

Mushroom- You created the first ever proper picture of Twilight and I thank you very much Mushy you really got me going on my fan fic because ot that and all your art is incredibly kool. Also me and Shadow are greatful for all the other Shine, Shadow and Twilight pics you have done for us...shame I can't draw like that but we are honered to know a great artist like you. I have spoken to you once or twice on MSN and you can be slightly crazy and kool to talk to; I hope to talk to you soon. *hugs*

Nafklt- I've only talked a few times and I hope to get to know you alot better. You seem like a very smart and funny person.

Nathalie- I don't get to talk to you very much but when I do its very kool you seem like a very caring person and speak your mind. You are koolsem to talk to and we have this funny Lea relationship like thingy lol xD nearly 3 weeks now xD.

Nephilim- My southen Ninja....pirate...dudette what ever you want to be classed as you are a good friend to me your always a good laugh to talk to and to read her posts on Lea. She has a very funny side to her as well as a inteligent side which she does use quite alot in certain situations and to support her points many times. We seem to be slipping apart over the past few weeks as we kinda havn't talked that much on MSN I hope we get talking again somewhen Neph.

Ngatuny- I've kind of looked up to all of the older members of Lea ever since I have joined and Ngatuny is one of those that I did look up to when I first joined. I think your a very kool guy uncle N and I wish we talked alot more you seem very inteligent and a intresting person. Hope my fan fic hasn't blinded you yet I don't want that to happen now.

Lion King Stu
July 4th, 2005, 10:08 PM
Paws of Hope- We talked quite alot when you first added me to your messinger but somereason we haven't talked that much over the past two months which I found kinda sad as I actually did like talking to you. I thank you once again for that Twilight plushie pic you got which is in my picture file on both my laptop and my PC. Hope we get to talk again sometime soon Paws as we ain't talked in a while. *hugs*

Pntbll248- I only spoken to you once and I read almost everything you post on Lea. I must say I like the way you like several others I got down on my list about expressing your opinions I really admire people for that and I admire you for doing that. Hope one day we get to talk.

Pumba 04- Pumba 04 was also one of my real friends in real life and like my other friend Brutal Scar he was only active for about a week which was a great shame as in real life he is incredibly funny and is a big disney lover like my self. Hopefully he will return in the near future as he is a really kool guy in my opinion and I know alot of members would like him to.

Ravoc- Like you said we didn't really get on very well the first few months I was at Lea and I don't really blame you because my attitude was kinda annoying...I was kinda rude and I can see why people like you got really annoyed at me. But because of stuff like that Nuka I have changed to the Lea member I am today and I only really got you and several other members that I can actually thank for that. You are a kool Lea member dude your fan fics and you art are kool and your incredibly inteligent. I hope one day we get to talk again soon as the last time we talked in group convo I enjoyed it very much. Thanks Ravoc you a awesome Lea member and a goodish role model *hugs*
edited: we sorta do talk abit on MSN now in small group convos and I think ya more koolsem to talk to ^^.

Ruska- I only spoken to you twice I think and I liked talking to you then you are really kool just its a shame your kinda busy most of the time. I played ya on miniclips pool I think it was and that was funny. I like your art like everyone elses because its kool and I never bore by looking at stuff like that so all I can really say to you is to keep it up and keep being your self or else it just wouldn't be the same.

Shadow- Shadow what can I say about him....well hes super kool, I love talking to him, we write a fan fic story together, hes funny as hell...hes everything I wanted in a friend. Actually thinking about it I think you where actually my first friend off Lea lol so that makes it sorta even better as I didn't make to many friends at all when I first joined and I was actually going to leave till you and about three others changed my mind and made me decide to stay at Lea so I gotta than you there. Shadow don't you ever change as I like you the way you are plain and simple.
We sorta play some games online and thats very fun no denying ^^.

Sharifu- I've only got speaking to you alot now over the past month and I glad I finally did get talking to you as you are one hell of a kool member here on Lea as everyone likes you and for good reasons to. You are kind and caring and get involved with things on Lea. Your art is well amazing plain and simple and me is so jealous of it :p. We talk alot on MSN and Yahoo and mostly all the convos are always funny and can be random ^^. Your also mine and Nathy's maid lol xD.

Shatara- Got to admire Shatara loves weapons and loads of army related stuff and is a Vitani-holic. I like talking to you when we do talk and I like rping on your RPLAF website along with that mini game ya made.

Simba '04- You are kool guy you are dude making those signitures for people including the three you made for me which I am very happy about btw if i havn't told you that already. I don't think we have ever talked on MSN before but I sure would as you seem like a real kool dude.

SimbaTheLion- One of my other northen friends. There are not enough words to actually describe you dude your one in a million you are very caring, loving, funny, rude and dirty ;), your a flirt among many members *cough* FC *cough*. Your rping is one of the best that is on Lea there are very few that can actually rival you in those departments and to top it off you are incredibly smart for your age..even smarter than I actually am. I like how you read my fan fics and comment on them its always good to hear what you really think about them as you are one of the very few who take the time to do so. STL I clss you as one of my closest friends on Lea and I hope it stays that way and like I have said to a few other people do not change I like you the way you are...maybe stop being so flirty and dirty if ya catch my drift ;).

SimbaTheMighty- STM I know you are not as active on Lea anymore but I still class you as one of my greatest friends as I love talking to you, your very helpful, funny, smart...well most of the time, you drink *weee*. He can sort out problems when hes on and theres a problem....wish you would be more active again dude cause Lea just don't feel right without ya :hugs: like I said I class you as a true friend and I know I can still talk to you.

Sombolia- Well what can I say about you Somb.....you still got me locked up in your wardrobe with Adam Sessler. You are a ace member and I love talking to you when I can and I hope to RP with you sometime soon.

SoniqueX- King of all that is random theres nothing much I can say about you apart from ya make me laugh....and when I say laugh I mean laugh alot dude. But you do have a smart side to you which I think is very kool cause you are just like Roog or should I say Roog is like you...I don't know lol. Anyway hope to talk to you somewhen...and thnx again for the avvy you made for me it be awesom'ness.

Suki- Well Suki I think you are one of the smartest members on Lea even though your the youngest you really do voice your opinions not many people actually do I got to admire you for that. Your also a very crazy girl and I like crazy people so thats a good thing...though buzzing me on Yahoo every now and then is slightly annoying lol I still enjoy talking to you non the less. I love your fan fic which involves my character Twilight :cheese: you said you had more parts done please could you email me them so time I love to see what happens.

TakaTiger- Taka I miss talking to you as we used to talk on PP quite a bit but I havn't been round on there and I've never seen you around so we havn't talked in a while. I think you are kool and funny and I love talking to you its always intresting so I hope to see ya around soon.

Zazu_2004- Zazu dude you are truely the real Zazu I've heard your voice...you are definaly him. I like talking to you though I rarely ever see you on which is a shame really cause I like rping with you on Lea and occasionaly on MSN...hopefully we can do that again soon.

Mufasa and Sarabi and all the mods I would like to thank you all for making Lea what it is and making sure that it runs smoothly every single day :hugs: all you people can not be replaced and I hope Lea's going to be around for many, many, many more years to come :cheese: :hugs:

For all those who I have not mentioned I care about every single member and if your sitting there thinking I'm lying then I'm not I truely mean it as Lea just wouldn't be the same without every single member who has something new to give to this forum like everyone else has including my self. Be your selfs and express your selfs thats all I can say to you lot :hugs:

Sombolia
July 4th, 2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Guntur
Sombolia - I love her cause.. he act like 19 :p *lick Somby*

Thanks Zack ^_^

Sombolia- Well what can I say about you Somb.....you still got me locked up in your wardrobe with Adam Sessler. You are a ace member and I love talking to you when I can and I hope to RP with you sometime soon.

Thanks LKS. :cheese: Yes, you've got a lot of buddies, in that closet. :Ooo:

I'll make up a list when I can be bothered. :D

Lion King Stu
July 4th, 2005, 10:51 PM
love ur cuboard Sombo :p so many intresting things in ere :lol:

King Simba
July 4th, 2005, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
King Simba- KS my other northen friend we kind of knew each other on Lea. Over the past few months thats changed and I've got to know you a hell of alot better KS you are very funny, your rping is excellent and your art pieces are incredibly awesome and I love them. You created a awesome story which I'm now hooked on because it includes my character Twilight ^^. We talk alot more on MSN and Yahoo sometimes and I must say you really make those convo's very funny; talking to Katai is always enjoyable as it gets all crazy kool like xD. Your are also a great friend to me KS. *hugs* Your also in mine and STL's pride...yay!!

Thanks a lot LKS. Right back at ya. The convos we have are always fun and awesome and it's been a pleasure getting to know you over the past 11 months or so (or maybe over that.) :cheese: :hugs:

I'll list more tomorrow. No doubt there's more people who need to be praised.

EDIT: Before I forget, thanks for the mention Nuka. Can't wait to see what you've got to say about everyone. :cheese:

LunarCat
July 4th, 2005, 11:17 PM
*hugs* thanks LKS, :hugs: :D :cheese:
i wrote that comment about you right before this thread got cleaned out, i wish i still had it.

unregistered user
July 5th, 2005, 04:07 AM
I deleted the previous posts. Since this is a permanent thread. It'll go through a yearly clean up. So, be peeved at me if ya want to. XD

Sharifu
July 5th, 2005, 09:59 AM
Well I guess I can understand why you would delete posts in the SOLICITUDE thread. But this thread? I'm just going to have to repeat everything I said about members before the posts were deleted. I guess it doesn't make much sense to me to do it to this topic.

Iestyn
July 5th, 2005, 10:24 AM
Iestyn- Nala Rules my northen friend I love talking to you but I feel you beat your self up quite alot which I don't like because I like the cheerful NR. Your a great and caring Lea member even if you say your not and your a great friend to me and many members on this forum....never forget that dude. Wish you would bring that Lea rugby team back as we were kicking major ***. *hugs*
Thanks LKS! ^^

Lion King Stu
July 5th, 2005, 10:26 AM
yes Sonqiue we are forced take your doughnuts for a week because of that tsk tsk :p
A inconvienence for many who typed shed loads like moi which took ages and will now have to redo it. Lucky for me I saved what I did and wasn't much hastle posting it all again; but people like in Fu'eys case did not and will have to do it again.
I really think you should of left this thred out of your whole thred like spring clean.

IchLiebeNALA
July 5th, 2005, 10:45 AM
well, in the old thread, this was my 1000th post:

well, making this my 1000th post, i decided to thank everyone for everything ever since i have been here.

without a doubt, this forum has been one of the best one's i have ever been a member of, and i am SO thankful to you all for being so friendly.

ever since i have been here, i have been treated like i belong, ad i am wanted, which rarely happens on forums that i join to. So thank you for all of that.

I can't mention everyone here, but i'll mention the people that stand out.

KS, thank you fo being there for just when i need a chat, and for your help in photoshop. it means a lot to me. :hugs:

Utora (who isn't here :() I salute you Queen of Randomness! :ayecapn:. You are seriously one cool person, and i do not want you to change at all. I love your randomness! Big thanks to you! :hugs:

Shenzi, the cool girl at sig making. They are fantastic, and i dont care what you say, I love your sigs! You come on MSN and talk to me, which always cheers me up, so thank you to you! :hugs:

Fear the Paw, I only need to mention Halo! Such a cool game, and thanks to you, i have completed it. I love it! You too come on MSN to chat, and i always know that you will be really nice, which a large proportion of people i know (not on here) would not do, so thanks to you!

Hanshilo, you're just a cool guy. enough said! :D

Aziri, well, Star Wars Galaxies! thanks to you, you introduced me to the world of MMORPG's. And, you felt confident enough in me to tell me about yourself, which was a very brave thing of you to do, and i thank you for that. Ignore what everyone else say, you're a cool person. Sure you're different, but who isn't? We're all different, and you should not let people critisise you for that. I like yopu just the way you are! Don't change for the world. Please! :hugs:

LKS, the sextacular bizatch. 'Nuff said! :cheese:

STL, you're like Aziri, you're different, and you get critisesed for it. Stand up to them. i know it's hard, but as Twilight would say, the spirit is always with you. You're a cool guy too, who does not deserve to be put through the crap you are. One day, you will look back on them with a nicer personality than them and think @ha, look who's the better one now'. Same to you StL, don't change. I like you the way you are. :hugs:

Finally Lucy Lioness, without a doubt one of my best mates here at Lea! =D
Thanks to you, I became an Agony Aunt. And really enjoy it. You've had our scares, but you've got through them, and it hasn't got you down.
You are also the biggest Sig ***** i know! i think i have done you 9 sigs in total, and you said you liked them all. People like you are the reson why i carried on making them. Thank you for that.
And Neo-ness too! Neo pics, and that's all I need to say!
Anything Goes. At the start, you had a bit of a collision with Nash, and you were thinking of leaving. And when I heard that, I honestly didn't know how to react. But, in the end, it sorted itself, so thanks for helping in that situation too.
Finally, MSN. You are the first person who I have used my webcam to talk to. And how can you think you're not petty. You are pretty, and don't you dare think otherwise. So, just a big, big thankyou to you Lucy for being a good mate to me. It is greatly appreciated. :huhs:

I must apologise if i have missed anyone off, but like i said at the start, a big thanks to you all!

HUGS FOR ALL!

Here's to anoter 1000 posts!

King Simba
July 5th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by IchLiebeNALA
KS, thank you fo being there for just when i need a chat, and for your help in photoshop. it means a lot to me. :hugs:
No problem mate. Glad my help could be some use to ya. I'm always happy to help out anytime you need it. :cheese:

:hugs: Thanks for the mention.

Lucy Lioness
July 5th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Awwwww! Thanks Dan. That's so sweet! =D

You're so coolio! :D And thanks for saying I don't sound like Daphne from Frasier like that pesky Roog did! :D You're super person who is always there to listen to me. And I hope I have helped you when you are the one who has the problem.

More hugs! :hugs: Mmm....toast....champagne....gimme gimme! :D

Iestyn
July 5th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Right then, here I go:

Amaryllis ? My Dutch frewn, we haven?t talked a lot lately but she?s awesome. A really good friend to me and I can only assume she?s just as good a friend to everyone else she talks to.

Boos ? Min svenska v?n! Boos is awesome, and has to be my favourite mod at this moment in time =P He did an awesome job in teaching me Swedish, as did Shadow, you rock lad!

Guntur ? My Malay frewn, always up for a laugh and sharing CoF songs, this guy is the coolest, hardly ever a sad thing to say, gotta give him credit for that!

Klowd ? Mi amigo de Espa?ol, pienso que eres mi mejor contacto en MSN, no tenemos nunca discusiones. Y tambi?n ayudando mi con mi espa?ol todo el tiempo. Gracias Shagrath ^^

KS ? What can I say? Awesome art, awesome characters, one of which is my favourite and it doesn?t take a genius to know which. But nonetheless, KS is great to talk to, a good friend of mine and I hope I can have the pleasure of meeting her sometime in the 6 week hols.

Kovu ? My Singaporean dude! Kovu you are amazing bud, I love your art, especially the latest Kingy masterpiece. Not only a great artist, but a great friend to me, never anything bad to say about anyone and definitely worthy of a mention.

LKS ? My Southern drinking buddy! But what can I say about him? He?s just plain awesome, nothing less, I love talking to him and he?s always been there for me. Cheers bud ^_^

Lucy Lioness ? Only just started talking to her and she?s like totally cool! She?s great to talk to about anything and everything. Great lass and a great friend =P

Monai ? Not spoken to this dude in ages =( Fellow Superleague fan and is loyal to his Vikings. A really good friend to me and I just wish we could speak more often =/

Pawsy ? My other awesomeness Dutch frewn! Again, not spoken in ages but I hope that can change in the near future.

Ruska ? My Finnish friend =P I?ve only just started speaking to her but she?s awesome x) I hope we can become even better friends xD

Shadow ? My other Swedish friend! I don?t talk to him as much as I used to, but I sent him a towel earlier in the year which he seemed to enjoy =P I hope we can start talking again soon, I also wanna meet him in Sk?ne ^^

STL ? Gotta give this guy credit, he?s had to sit there and put up with my irritating depression for months, and hasn?t complained about it. I thank him for that, I?ve also had the pleasure of meeting him not once, not twice, but 3 times. He?s an awesome dude ^^

STM ? My other Finnish friend. Again, not spoken to you in ages =( but I am planning on going over to Finland to meet him one day because he?s the best! Hope we can talk soon.

Suki ? Now many people may not like her that much, but I most certainly do! I think she?s amazing. I haven?t talked to her in ages though because I haven?t been on YIM in donkeys, and I really hope we can start talking again soon.

King Simba
July 5th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Iestyn
KS ? What can I say? Awesome art, awesome characters, one of which is my favourite and it doesn?t take a genius to know which. But nonetheless, KS is great to talk to, a good friend of mine and I hope I can have the pleasure of meeting her sometime in the 6 week hols.

Thanks mate. :cheese: If I get some free time during the 6 weeks holidays I'll try and arrange to come and meet you. Thanks for the mention mate... you're also very nice to talk to. Also, thanks for the compliments! :cheese: :hugs:

Lucy Lioness
July 5th, 2005, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Iestyn
Lucy Lioness ? Only just started talking to her and she?s like totally cool! She?s great to talk to about anything and everything. Great lass and a great friend =P

=D Thanks for the mention Iestyn. You're totally cool too. :D

IchLiebeNALA
July 5th, 2005, 12:30 PM
i'd also like to thank la_reina. i've just started talking to her and she's a really good listener. and lucy too for listening to me about my problems

They both know why i've been a bit iffy, and it was really getting me down http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/lucylioness/KovuSigh.gif but talking to someone really helped me.

thanks you 2. it means a lot to me! :D

Mizani
July 5th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Utora: Even though you probably won't see this, you were a great friend who could always make me happy with your randomness and jokes. You can't even imagine how much I miss you:(

Azerane: Haven't seen you around lately but, your a good person to chat to, a great artist and of course a good ol' aussie.

Shenzi Hyena: Your great to talk to on RP's and msn. You have made me numerous sigs that I really don't deserve (though if you don't mind I'd like to keep them).

W-Eyed-Wanderer: The king of random, you've helped me in having my first Lea party, you helped me dress up naked meat, fruit and vege and you helped me roll my one legged Barvarian hampster down the hill to Utora as a pressie.

La_Reina: One of my newest friends, your a great gal to talk about books with (yes, we're bookish people;) :lol:)

Guntur: Bit of a spammer but, the coolest (and only) Malaysian guy I know.:cool:

Roog: A fellow turkey lover, who brings the pizzazz to a Lea party. Ish proud to be a part of your Pride:D

Lucy Lioness: Hoping to coax you into joining the RP'ing world, a nice person who I'd like to be better friends with in the future.

IchLiebeNala (aka Dan): My cuddle bunny when I'm feeling sad.

Simba22: Love talking to you on the RP's, and would love talking to you on other threads aswell.

Titus: Not many people know this guy, but I have come to know him as a friend through the magic of msn. Though its a shame you stay in the RP world mainly, your one of the people that make Lea that much happier (for me).

Ravoc: How could I forget this guy? The one who showed me the rules when I was lost, I hope you come back from your break refreshed and restored.

And for all those people whom I've had the pleasure of meeting, may I say thank you for making Lea what it is with it's happy and energetic atmophere.

Lucy Lioness
July 5th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Awww, thanks Miz, not to mention we are fellow Lucy's.:D Thanks a bunch for the help you gave me when I wanted to know about RPing. :D You're groovy. :D

Mizani
July 5th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Oh yea, I forgot the Lucy thing:lol:
Silly me *slaps fore-head*

IchLiebeNALA
July 5th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Mizani
IchLiebeNala (aka Dan): My cuddle bunny when I'm feeling sad.
awww, thanks Miz. :hugs:

la_reina
July 5th, 2005, 01:43 PM
I couldn't help it, I just had to do one:

Lion_Roog : A great guy and great source of entertainment. One day I'm going to fall over from laughing at you, and you'll have my death on your conscience :p Cool all the way :cool:

Guntur : Where do I start? There's just too much to say...Your honesty is what keeps me coming back to you (and your excellent taste in music, though I'm mad at you for disliking J. Lo:p) You're a beautiful person and don't let life getcha down. Though you need to check yourself before you tell one of your horrible jokes, you still make me laugh other ways. One day, if God wills, we'll meet in person, wether I go to Kuala Lampur, or you come here to Atlanta. The more I get to know you, the more I want to be around you. Stay strong.

Dan : I'm always here to listen, Dan, always. And thank you for listening as well, I always appreciate someone that cares about my feelings. There are no words in the English dictionary to describe your cool personality. It's always great to talk to someone who feels what you're feeling at the same time :D Please stay as you are.

Mizani : Miz, Miz, Miz. One of the most awesome girls here. You rock, girl, and you know it :D The best spam detector on Lea :p

Moonibear : My dear wittle sister :p
My shadow, my fake twin, my conscience when my real one isn't working properly :p
Keep on rocking hard, and writing those stories that blow me away. One day when I'm married and no longer live at home with you and the other rodents, you'll be the first I'll go to complain about my husband, and hopefully vice versa :p Love you to such an unexplainable extent even when you're getting on my last freakin' nerve.

I think that's everyone

Mizani
July 5th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by la_reina
Mizani : Miz, Miz, Miz. One of the most awesome girls here. You rock, girl, and you know it :D The best spam detector on Lea :p
Beep, beep, beep, beep.
Your posts clear Reina, no Spam.:lol:
Aww thanks, you rock to!!!:hugs:

IchLiebeNALA
July 5th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Dan : I'm always here to listen, Dan, always. And thank you for listening as well, I always appreciate someone that cares about my feelings. There are no words in the English dictionary to describe your cool personality. It's always great to talk to someone who feels what you're feeling at the same time :D Please stay as you are.

i am honestly amazed at the amount of people who like me, and that is the trurh.

thanks again to all of you.

King Simba
July 5th, 2005, 02:22 PM
Some more praise for pals...

Ravoc - Produces some nice looking artwork that is always a pleasure to look at. Is also a cool guy who is also cool to speak to on MSN. Sometime in the future, I'd like to speak to this guy more whether it's on MSN or via PM. :hugs:

Kovu - Even though I don't really speak to this guy much (probably a few times on YIM), I feel that he needs praise for his artwork and his great personality. Always seems like a nice guy to speak to... the thing I'm praising him for the most is his outstanding artwork. Keep it up mate.

More to come later guys. =)

la_reina
July 5th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Oh! I nearly forgot one other gal :D

King Simba : How could I forget YOU???
I think that I'm probably the biggest fan of your art here, and I have to thank you again for that gorgeous sig of Chelsea :D I'd love it if you made me another. You're kind, generous, and funny, as well as a great friend.

TakaTiger
July 5th, 2005, 03:09 PM
My Thanx ^^

To anyone who ever wasted there time to talk to me on msn ^^ yall rule :D

and for anyone who i ever requested a picture from, and were kind enough to make me one.... yall are rules ^^

Specual thanx toooooo
Ruska, Neph, Avalon, John, Ngatuny and klowd, i bother yall the most ^^

And a Vary Special thank you tooo
Amaryllis for really helping me out through some bad times i had a while back, thanx so much, you dunno how much it means to me ^^

King Simba
July 5th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Oh! I nearly forgot one other gal :D

King Simba : How could I forget YOU???
I think that I'm probably the biggest fan of your art here, and I have to thank you again for that gorgeous sig of Chelsea :D I'd love it if you made me another. You're kind, generous, and funny, as well as a great friend.
Thanks Reina. :cheese: Also, I may get round to making another sig for you. =)

Vidan
July 5th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by SoniqueX
I deleted the previous posts. Since this is a permanent thread. It'll go through a yearly clean up. So, be peeved at me if ya want to. XD

Perhaps give a warning a few days before pruning these threads? Maybe people would like to save their previous posts in this topic.

I'm glad you did it, though. =) Mufasa will <3 the lighter database =P

Sharifu
July 5th, 2005, 10:15 PM

A inconvienence for many who typed shed loads like moi which took ages and will now have to redo it. Lucky for me I saved what I did and wasn't much hastle posting it all again; but people like in Fu'eys case did not and will have to do it again.
I really think you should of left this thred out of your whole thred like spring clean.

Well no... Some of the posts I made in this topic I did save. But that's not really the point. I'll just be copying and pasting it, and posting the same thing once again. And what is the point of that? Just so it can be deleted a year later, so then I can copy and paste it again, and so on and so on. I just don't really understand deleting the posts in this thread. I can understand the SOLICITUDE thread, but not this one. Whatever, everyone seems to like it better this way so... Eh. *shrugs*

Simba22
July 5th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Shenzi: She's always there when I need a friend to talk to on AIM because my comp is crappy and I can't get MSN Messanger or Yahoo Messanger. I got nothing but love and respect for ya Shenzi.:hugs: When I was having problems[ANd trust me that's been like every single day.] You've always been there for me to talk to about my problems and deep down I know you care [ or at least I think you care about my problems.]
You were always the kind of girl who could say or do anything and it would cheer me up. And if it weren't for you I would have never even found out about this site. Now, I know now there's a little friction between us. But, I sincerely hope we can work this out.

And if not I want you to know Through the good times and the bad the happy times and the sad you've always been there for me. And that's what I'm going to treasure most. Those are the things that I'm never going to forget. So thank you for everything.

And one more thing whatever happens you will always be one of my best friends. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :noogie:

unregistered user
July 5th, 2005, 10:28 PM
Why not delete the post sin this thread now and again. I personally see it as a wonderful idea. It gives us a chance to continously say great things about people.

I personally disagree with the whole copy paste thing, it defeats the purpose. Write something new :cheese:

Lion King Stu
July 5th, 2005, 10:46 PM
yeah thinking about it...thnx Uka I'm gonna spend three hours on it :lol: considering it took 2 1/2 hours last time to do...more ppl to write about and more praise ^^. :D

unregistered user
July 6th, 2005, 12:49 AM
Thank you all that mentioned me, and ditto to you! ;)

Especially you Sam! <3

unregistered user
July 6th, 2005, 01:20 AM
Sam & Ruska One of them loves Finland one of them hates Sweden..hmph :P

Seriously though, I love you guys :)

Klowd.... :emo: I like your style and even if we just cry together I consider you one of my online friends :E

John, pimp tight yo ;) I see you as a friend to talk to about pools! Hehe seriously, youre easy to talk to and I dont feel like that with alot of people.

Iestyn, you dont give yourself enough credit mate, I think your cool and you belong to one of those I can talk to.

Ravoc, you call me names you bastard! :P
*slaps with ruler* Anyways, I think your one of the pilars of lea engaging yourself into every situation problem we might have here, I can also talk to you even if you call me nanny danny :P

I have more but at the moment im to tired :E

unregistered user
July 6th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Boos
Sam & Ruska One of them loves Finland one of them hates Sweden..hmph :P

Seriously though, I love you guys :)

Klowd.... :emo: I like your style and even if we just cry together I consider you one of my online friends :E

John, pimp tight yo ;) I see you as a friend to talk to about pools! Hehe seriously, youre easy to talk to and I dont feel like that with alot of people.

Iestyn, you dont give yourself enough credit mate, I think your cool and you belong to one of those I can talk to.

Ravoc, you call me names you bastard! :P
*slaps with ruler* Anyways, I think your one of the pilars of lea engaging yourself into every situation problem we might have here, I can also talk to you even if you call me nanny danny :P

I have more but at the moment im to tired :E

Awww....Boos. :emo:

You're an awesome friend too! :)

Hope to share & learn many things from you man.
And, I think Sweden is a dang fine country. :E

Juniper
July 6th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Hey, I made the thread, if there's anyone who should be pissed at Sonique, it's me. I'm not pissed though, it's good that it was cleaned out because look how much more active it is now. If I'm not pissed about it, why should anyone else be? It's all good

Sonique: Great guy, great mod. Keep up the good work :)

Nuka: One of the best friends I have here. Not many people support our views, so we gotta stick together ;)

LKS: Don't know you that well, but I hope to at some point :D

Xinithian: Bold person, not afraid to stand up for himself; great quality to have. You also just seem like a cool guy.

Neph: Read above ;) You don't seem care what people think about you, that's more than most can say. Misunderstood on the forum, but a great person indeed.

Lunarcat: Thanks for being a great friend and someone I can come to for anything. I forget all the time how young you are, you're more mature than most adults; cherish that, it's a great quality to have.

Boos: Your name reminds me of alcohol :p Great admin ;)

Sombolia: A great admin, keeps things under control and gets things done. Also a great person to talk to and has her head on the ground. :)

Lionkingxx: I know some things with your boyfriend may suck right now, but we're all here to get you through it. Keep your head high.

Klowd: Hope you finally got some sleep :p I know I'm not on msn a lot, but you're one of the people I enjoy talking to the most :)

Broken: You're awesome, never change. Also love talking to you :D

Anyone willing to challenge current human knowledge, anyone who pushes themselves to new heights, and anyone who won't settle for "Good enough": You're the future of the world, don't stop what you do, it depends on you.

All the bold people on the forum, who don't care what people think of them, will say what they mean, act like themselves, and/or won't feel bad for maturely stand by their viewpoint no matter how unpopular it is: YOU GUYS are what keep me here. It's people like you that are usually the ones with something intelligent to say. There are a few of you that I don't get along with, but I do respect you; I respect anyone who doesn't bend under the pressure of the popular viewpoint or the opinions of their peers.

Anyone who scanned this post looking for themselves: The mere fact that you looked is enough to say that you should be in here. I missed some people, mainly because my laptop is out of battery, but keep scanning, you'll more than likely be added

LunarCat
July 6th, 2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by pntbll248

Lunarcat: Thanks for being a great friend and someone I can come to for anything. I forget all the time how young you are, you're more mature than most adults; cherish that, it's a great quality to have.

*meeps* :hugs: thank you Pnt, it means a lot to me. :cheese: :hugs:

unregistered user
July 6th, 2005, 09:16 PM

Boos: Your name reminds me of alcohol :p Great admin ;)

Why thank you Pnt! I propose a toast *raises glass and drinks* mmmm, jack daniels...mmm...

Anyways, cheers mate, I think your a good debater who knows what you're talking about.

unregistered user
July 6th, 2005, 10:23 PM
by la reina
Guntur : Where do I start? There's just too much to say...Your honesty is what keeps me coming back to you (and your excellent taste in music, though I'm mad at you for disliking J. Lo) You're a beautiful person and don't let life getcha down. Though you need to check yourself before you tell one of your horrible jokes, you still make me laugh other ways. One day, if God wills, we'll meet in person, wether I go to Kuala Lampur, or you come here to Atlanta. The more I get to know you, the more I want to be around you. Stay strong.
told ya im a lova:p

Sombolia
July 6th, 2005, 10:57 PM
Sombolia: A great admin, keeps things under control and gets things done. Also a great person to talk to and has her head on the ground. :)

Thanks pnt; :hugs: It means alot to me. ^^;

unregistered user
July 9th, 2005, 10:02 PM
Heck, I don't know whether this is a Solicitude, or Endearment section. [shrugs]

My elders no longer desire me to talk with anyone that i don't know with in the flesh.They are withdrawing me from Lea, KOPR, SP, AIM, YAHOO, MSN, ICQ and all the works. Tho, I am permitted to talk to a solemn few that I have battled my wits end for. It took some arguing, angry withholdings, and much more, but they permit me to talk to the following as long as they are not in any way trying to harm me. My father is like a hawk, and has a heart of steel, and I told him that the following people are true to their hearts and are more than a comfort for me to be around. So I pray I can keep in touch with these close friends of mine.

Roquivo and Lob

It hurts because I argued to have many other friends, hell, I argued for you all, but he doesn't listen to my reasoning, so I fought for what my heart wanted the most. Yall prolly' don' know lob......but he was the first peep I really made sense with.
Trust me, it makes me hurt inside when I sign on and see you all there, and I cannot talk to you due to some barrier that my mind ackowledges, and fears from vengance of my father,therefore I obey this, mental barrier.:(
I shall skulk among Lea, and SP, and will be on my talk channles, but understand that me disobeying comes with it's strokes; therefore if you do try to talk to me, I won't be able to reply.....my father is on me as if I'm a stowaway criminal.:mad: :tears:
So, here's a goodbye, and a hope that the two I listed will keep me in good contact with the rest of the world that I have been cut off from.:hugs:

Aurelian
July 9th, 2005, 10:21 PM
That explains much. Parents can be so thoughtless at times. I am the last person that would stalk someone over the internet.

Anyhow, I do my best, but I have serious ongoing internet problems. It was bad timing that I came back after you dissapeared. Anyhow, I am going to be on MSN and AIM for awhile, so feel free to contact me now.

Simba22
July 9th, 2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Utora
Heck, I don't know whether this is a Solicitude, or Endearment section. [shrugs]

My elders no longer desire me to talk with anyone that i don't know with in the flesh.They are withdrawing me from Lea, KOPR, SP, AIM, YAHOO, MSN, ICQ and all the works. Tho, I am permitted to talk to a solemn few that I have battled my wits end for. It took some arguing, angry withholdings, and much more, but they permit me to talk to the following as long as they are not in any way trying to harm me. My father is like a hawk, and has a heart of steel, and I told him that the following people are true to their hearts and are more than a comfort for me to be around. So I pray I can keep in touch with these close friends of mine.

Roquivo and Lob

It hurts because I argued to have many other friends, hell, I argued for you all, but he doesn't listen to my reasoning, so I fought for what my heart wanted the most. Yall prolly' don' know lob......but he was the first peep I really made sense with.
Trust me, it makes me hurt inside when I sign on and see you all there, and I cannot talk to you due to some barrier that my mind ackowledges, and fears from vengance of my father,therefore I obey this, mental barrier.:(
I shall skulk among Lea, and SP, and will be on my talk channles, but understand that me disobeying comes with it's strokes; therefore if you do try to talk to me, I won't be able to reply.....my father is on me as if I'm a stowaway criminal.:mad: :tears:
So, here's a goodbye, and a hope that the two I listed will keep me in good contact with the rest of the world that I have been cut off from.:hugs:

I hope after some time your dad reconsiders. If not then it was great talking to you and getting to know you while it lasted.:(

Mizani
July 10th, 2005, 06:50 AM

Roquivo and Lob

Some things can't always be the way you want them:tears:
But anyway, good luck for the future, even if it isn't on Lea.:(

unregistered user
July 10th, 2005, 07:01 AM
Aww.. Boos, you're getting me all emotional ;_; :hugs: to nanny danny xE j/k o' course buddy ;)

Thank Pnt ^_^ I just do what I do and what I do I like, so I stick with it, glad to see that other people such as yourself like it as well :cheese: :hugs:

As soona s I stop being so lazy.. I'll post up my comments 'bout y'all x)

@ utora- If you can still read this (not sure if you're allowed to see this) but I'm sorry to hear about your misfortunate with parents. My parents are always griping about how my online friends aren't real friends.

but ya know something, we are all no different than people that we walk next to in school or work or in a store or something. We're all people, we don't see our faces really until we start talking to each other. And like people that talk to each other and get along.. we've become friends. They can say that internet friednship is fake, and they can also take a hike >>

Anyway, you will be missed :hugs:

Sharifu
July 11th, 2005, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Ravoc
but ya know something, we are all no different than people that we walk next to in school or work or in a store or something. We're all people, we don't see our faces really until we start talking to each other. And like people that talk to each other and get along.. we've become friends. They can say that internet friednship is fake, and they can also take a hike >>

I totally agree with that. We are no different then people you meet at school or at your job. Believe me, my friends I made at Lea, I think are closer friends then the ones I made at school. I mean I have met a few Lea members and hung out with them in person, and they are just as fun, cool and nice as they are online. I'm lucky that parents aren't like that, they are cool about me making friends online.

Simba22
July 11th, 2005, 02:12 AM
Aww.. Boos, you're getting me all emotional ;_; :hugs: to nanny danny xE j/k o' course buddy ;)

Thank Pnt ^_^ I just do what I do and what I do I like, so I stick with it, glad to see that other people such as yourself like it as well :cheese: :hugs:

As soona s I stop being so lazy.. I'll post up my comments 'bout y'all x)

@ utora- If you can still read this (not sure if you're allowed to see this) but I'm sorry to hear about your misfortunate with parents. My parents are always griping about how my online friends aren't real friends.

Anyway, you will be missed :hugs:

I feel the same way about the friends I meet online. Most of them I've actually felt like closer friends then my actual non online friends. I am glad That I'm 22 cause my dad kinda does have a problem with me meeting friends online. But right now there's really nothing he can do to stop me.:cheese:

I feel bad for the kids who's parents are such tightwads that they have a problem with meeting new people who share the same interest as you.

Sombolia
July 11th, 2005, 07:18 AM
Hey.. I know lob! Lob is awesome :D

Anyways, ye'll be missed, Utora :(

LunarCat
July 11th, 2005, 10:03 PM
:( so sad Utora, :hugs: all the best to you

unregistered user
July 12th, 2005, 08:03 AM
*Frankenstien laughter* My master work is completed! Muahahah! *cough* Yeah.. anyway, I finished my list at last, so.. here ya go:

2 Die FR- Very funny, very cool, and just a nice guy. He loves Disney which makes him awesome in my book. And he is one of the few people that agree with me in the fact that cookies are the best food ever invented in the history of everything! He also keeps the forum nice with interesting topics which have sadly become a rarity here as of late.

A-non-a-mus- The ?anonamus? and random one. Before Dan, before Utora, before Roog, before Sonique even.. there was Anon, the random one. He?d be so kind as to smack you with a fish or a stick every now and then, whichever was your preference. He could just make you literally laugh out loud sometimes. And yet despite his wonderful sense of humor, he has a splendid serious side and excellent morals and values. He makes friends and keeps them by being a friend.

Bahati- Bahati?s art skills are astounding and something that I look forward to whenever I visit either ?Post Your Art Here? threads. Keep up the wonderful work

Boos- Boosage! Or I could call you Nan- never mind hehe. Boos and I usually sit around and talk about Lea, or rocks, or alcohol. Well, he talks, I mainly just give the computer screen an odd look. Nah, we?re both crazy! But that?s what?s great about our friendship! When we?re making jokes, all the stupid world we come from seems to slip away and we can only concentrate on joking and laughing ^^

FuzzyLKD- Fuzzy is just plain funny. Well, not really, he has a really deep side to him when he shows it. I love both. Brad can go from a humorous conversation, to a thoughtful debate and back again. It?s a really interesting quality he has. He manages to be funny, but not all humor, and he manages to be serious, but not too serious.

Ghalati- That?s right, I?m still calling you Ghalati. Muahaha! Ghalati and I talk about serious topics in life, but also have some random fun now and again. I can only hope that I?ve helped him out some as he goes through this confusing time in his life.

Jespah- I can?t really say you?re my best friend, because this list consists of my best friends, but I can say that I hold you high on this list. Though you do not visit this forum much (if at all anymore), you?re still a member, a great friend, and a fun guy to talk to. It seems as though we can talk about anything, and it?s great to have you as a friend, I can only hope that I?ve returned the huge favor you?ve done by making me your friend.

John- I only listed John here because I?m accepting money for the ?Get John To Europe? fund for him. Nah, John?s an awesome friend. Most of our conversations as of recent have been in humor since we generally talk in big convo?s with the rest of this insane forum! But we do talk about some serious things as well. Him and I tend to agree on a lot of things too (?cept his love for anime, though I have been watchin? more of it O_O Darn you John! xD).

Katse- Katse is a genuine good member and an excellent RPer. I?m glad to have you as an active RPer in the Kovu?s Pride RP ^^

Kenyi- Peaceful and knowledgeable come to mind when I consider Kenyi. I don?t talk very much to Kenyi, out of this list of friends I?ve made, he?s probably the one I talk to least. Usually because since I started talking with him on MSN he?s been busy with school and stuff. His sense of humor confuses me, but that?s cool, it?s unique, as is Kenyi. Once you get some time off Kenyi, lets chat, you seem like a cool person to me.

King Simba- Has improved her art skills greatly. All she ever does is draw it seems. Monai is always inviting her and I and a few others into the group chats. First thing KS says is that she is drawing x) And though her art is very nice, never quite practicing (as if you would ^^). I don?t know KS that well yet, but I do know enough to say that she is a good person.

Kiva (aka Only-Now)- First guy to ever see a picture of the real elusive Ravoc! He spoke with me about some real problems I was having in my life and problems that I imagined existed (looooooooong story behind that one) and helped me overcome my fears. Now that is a friend. I sure hope that you get back to posting more as soon you get back from your vacation in Australia too!

Klowd- hehe, darn Klowd and his feel sorry for me smiley xD Klowd is a great person to talk to when you just want to talk. He will sometimes give advice, but generally will just listen to you and reply back with just talking or he?ll make you laugh or something. Though I do enjoy good advice from time to time, I?m very glad to have Klowd around when I just need someone to listen to me whine about my many problems.

Kovu- Bro! Even though my name is no longer Nuka, I?m still Nuka on the inside, and you?ll always be my bro. You don?t hit me with any logs, and I won?t hit you with any rocks xD Kovu is an awesome artist, far beyond myself, and each piece of artwork he comes up with I admire and he gives me something to shoot for as I myself attempt to better myself in art. What?s really cool is that sometimes we can talk with each other, and while his sun is setting, mine is just rising, and not too long ago we saw that together. Though we?re a world apart from each other, it made it seem not so far away. ^^

Lion King Stu- We both show care for Lea, though we sometimes end up on opposite sides of the spectrum, and we have had several arguments, we?ve made up in the end. Though we both care about Lea, we?re neither about to destroy the reason why we come here; friendship.

Lucy Lioness- Lucy is just so darn nice ^^ If you don?t like Lucy something must be wrong with you because she?s one of the most agreeable people on here. Not to mention her sigs are really great as well.

Mabatu- Great attitude, great values, great guy. Mabatu is everything you?d ever want in a friend. He?s loyal, trustworthy, peaceful, kind, fun, and easy to talk to. And as soon as I get down to Australia, I?m going to meet you, StE and other pride members from that region! Never change buddy.

Naline- Funny, funny guy. Naline and I keep our discussion mostly humor, with a bit of seriousness now and again. We?re both going through similar lifestyles right now and we can relate to each other because of that. Fortunately for me I got to talk with him not too long ago and we just chatted about school and stuff of that sort. He said that he?d been so busy with school, work, and offline friends that he hasn?t had that much time for Lea or anything online actually. But he did say he missed it, and I can be sure that I?m not the only person who misses him.

Nephilim- We?ve had our disagreements over religion in the past, I just count it as a test of our friendship, and our friendship stood through the test. Nephilim?s straightforward and sarcastic humor is something I admire personally, and I look forward to her posts. And for all of you people that don?t.. suck an egg =P

Ngatuny- A great friend as well as the only one that I?ve met in person from the internet. He?s a wonderful photographer and RPer as well. His posts at Lea are always something I look forward to, sadly they aren?t that often. But that?s okay because he only posts when the need arises instead of just blabbering on aimlessly like yours truly.

Pntbll248- Outright and to the point, but also has a great sense of humor. Though our views on various subjects may not completely match up, we definitely agree on one thing, and that?s trying to make Lea a better place to be at. Though some here do not like Pnt, they?re weird cause Pnt?s awesome! We?ve had our share of small arguments in threads before but never anything big, disagreements really, not arguments. Pnt is t3h awesome.

Roquivo- The resident wolf at Lea, Roquivo provides some informative conversation to Lea. He always has something of interest to say, which is sadly a rarity. A love for wolves and nature in general makes Roquivo a pretty cool cat, ere.. canine hehe.

Ruska- Ruskie! Ruska and I have a silly friendship, based for the most part on humor. We have had a few serious moments now and then. She has given me good advice before, but for the most part, we just like to make each other laugh. At least I hope I make her laugh, not sure though, maybe I?m the only one laughing! But whichever it is, she?s a good friend ^^

unregistered user
July 12th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Sharifu- Girl with a thousand nicknames it seems sometimes, right Audra ^^? Sharifu is very caring and kind, and appreciates a good joke. She is a good person to go to for advice, have a nice friendly chat with, talk about art, or even just to lend her shoulder to let you cry on it a bit *bawls on Sharifu?s shoulder* ^^

Shatara- founder of B.U.M.M.S. and the Prideland Air-force, since his membership at Lea, Shatara has contributed to the forum?s growth and some the coolest smilies ever. The resident Vitani-holic, Shatara knows when the right time for a joke or seriousness is, and he knows what he is talking about whenever he says anything. Rock on Shat!

Simba '04- ?04 is obsessed! Obsessed I tell ya! He loves cars too much! Though that may be true, and I still think he secretly lives in Detroit xD, he?s a cool guy to talk to. We might not agree on the whole ?car thing?, but that?s basically the only thing we seem to disagree on. Our beliefs, opinions, likes, dislikes, etc. are usually very similar if not exactly alike. And hey, his truck is cool looking, I?ll even admit it ^^ We help each other out of problems that we find ourselves in, and if we don?t have the solution, we just sit and talk, and make some jokes and encourage each other.

SimbatheEnigma- I didn?t talk much with StE for a long time, no real reason, I just didn?t. So, one day, he sent me a message. And from there we just started to talk. Though are conversations are short, due to him always being busy (no worries mate, I can relate, believe me) they are always something I look forward to. And, he asked me to help him on his site too, which to me was pretty sweet.

SimbaTheLion- He?s been through quite a bit of crap on Lea, some of it from himself, and some from others. He?s very perseverant if anything I suppose. Definitely a strange person to talk with in chat, and I mean that in the nicest way. STL and I talk about all kinds of things and it?s impossible to tell what our next conversation will be about, which is cool.

SimbaTheMighty- Nicest guy I?ve ever known. He gives everyone a chance, and a second chance, and so on and so forth. He tries to see everyone?s opinions and viewpoints. He?s peaceful and caring of others, and he always follows the rules. First person from lea I?d ever spoken to, in IM and on the microphone too. It?s people like STM that make Lea a great place to be.

SimbaTLK1- Nice, cool, and we like practically all of the same stuff and agree on almost everything. Always good to talk with you buddy, whether we?re just talking about music or pictures. Or if we?re talking about deep ?stuff?, we always have nice chats that I can walk away from with a smile because you?re an awesome friend.

TeeKay- TK has been here for quite a while and is known by practically everyone as the Farscape fanatic. But there?s definitely nothing wrong witht hat, he introduced me to Farscape actually, and it rocks! Anyone who likes this show must have some pretty good taste I?d say. Besides his love for Farscape though, TK is a nice guy and a good friend. I?ve never heard anything bad said about TK since I?ve been here and I have no complaints either.

Woes- An intellectual with a sense of humor is not very common, usually smart people come off as snobbish. Not Woes though, he?s smart and funny, and doesn?t have a bit of snob in him. Recently Woes and I have been talking more than we used to, and I?m glad. Woes manages to get me to smile when I?m angry or sad, while giving me helpful advice! Both are qualities I hold high as a friendship, and Woes has both of them.

Sharifu
July 12th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Sharifu- Girl with a thousand nicknames it seems sometimes, right Audra ^^? Sharifu is very caring and kind, and appreciates a good joke. She is a good person to go to for advice, have a nice friendly chat with, talk about art, or even just to lend her shoulder to let you cry on it a bit *bawls on Sharifu?s shoulder* ^^

*pats you on the back* There there Ravoc, it will be alright... Hehe. :p

Thanks for the kind words Ravoc. I feel the same way about you. :cheese: :hugs:

Yes I do have many nicknames! Pretty crazy huh? :D I didn't have many nicknames before all my Lea friends started making ones up for me. :p

When I stop being so lazy I will type in here soon about many members.

unregistered user
July 12th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Hmm.. No me...ravoc:(
well.. my IM kinda Empty without you...
you're my real friend
Like talkin with Da... Masta....:p

King Simba
July 12th, 2005, 12:08 PM
King Simba- Has improved her art skills greatly. All she ever does is draw it seems. Monai is always inviting her and I and a few others into the group chats. First thing KS says is that she is drawing x) And though her art is very nice, never quite practicing (as if you would ^^). I don?t know KS that well yet, but I do know enough to say that she is a good person.
Thanks a lot for the mention mate. Hehe, yep, I seem to draw a lot which is pretty normal for me. :cheese: ;)

la_reina
July 12th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Thanks a lot for the mention mate. Hehe, yep, I seem to draw a lot which is pretty normal for me. :cheese: ;)

Same here :D I do it nearly all day, everyday :D

LunarCat
July 12th, 2005, 04:26 PM
your list is long Ravoc, but you just wait until i'm finished with mine :evilgrin: :p which will have to wait until i get back from camp in 10 days!

unregistered user
July 12th, 2005, 04:31 PM
John- I only listed John here because I?m accepting money for the ?Get John To Europe? fund for him. :lol: Nah, John?s an awesome friend. Most of our conversations as of recent have been in humor since we generally talk in big convo?s with the rest of this insane forum! But we do talk about some serious things as well. Him and I tend to agree on a lot of things too (?cept his love for anime, though I have been watchin? more of it O_O Darn you John! xD).

muwhahahaha!! My anime plan is almost complete! X) *rubs hands together*

Seriously, thank you very much Adam for putting me on your list my friend! ^^
Yes, you and I have similar opinions on a lot of things...except anime of course. ;P
And I think you're an awesome bro, and has really brought a lot to this forum in it's beginning. You are an important member too, and I hope you stay for a while. Again, thank you. :)

And I'm still taking donations for the 'Get John To Europe" fund. ;)

Ruska
July 12th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by John

I hope they accept Panther sweets! ;o

unregistered user
July 13th, 2005, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by Ruska
I hope they accept Panther sweets! ;o

Oh man, they love those! Best kind of donations IMHO. :evilgrin:

unregistered user
July 14th, 2005, 10:17 PM
Hey, once again, just wanted to say how great of a friend Suki is. :cheese:

Suki
July 14th, 2005, 10:18 PM

*gives you 50 bucks :p*

Anyways, I'm makin teh list, so....you must suffer the consecenses! :evilgrin:

Hey, once again, just wanted to say how great of a friend Suki is. :cheese:

:cheese: You didn't have to, really. :cheese: It was just a suggestion. :cheese: I'm gonna kill you. :cheese: *runs after BPR* :cheese:

O_O Alright then.....moving on... :p

unregistered user
July 14th, 2005, 10:23 PM
*Bites Suki*
Yoo suki....
yeah she's cool.. can handle. situation real good.. sometime err..bad...
still.. even people throw eggs at her.. she still smiling:p

Suki
July 14th, 2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Guntur
yeah she's cool.. can handle. situation real good.. sometime err..bad...

:lol: Apparently, people are saying I'm mature or somethin'.... O_O

Um.....thanks for at least MENTIONING me, I thought people forgot me O_O Like some people.. *glares at her friends on Lea :p*

Alli
July 14th, 2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Suki
:lol: Apparently, people are saying I'm mature or somethin'.... O_O

Um.....thanks for at least MENTIONING me, I thought people forgot me O_O Like some people.. *glares at her friends on Lea :p*

I know how you feel ;) But how could we forget you suki!?

unregistered user
July 15th, 2005, 01:23 AM
After receiving several people questioning me why they are not on my list.. I have this to say. If you're not on the list, it's because you?re not someone I consider one of my close friends.

Originally posted by Lunarcat
your list is long Ravoc

Actually, it used to be much longer than that Lunarcat, I cut several people out. But don?t forget one of many golden rules: Quality above Quantity

Suki
July 16th, 2005, 09:11 PM
After receiving several people questioning me why they are not on my list.. I have this to say. If you're not on the list, it's because you?re not someone I consider one of my close friends.

If you're talking about me, I didn't aim that at you. ;)

unregistered user
July 16th, 2005, 09:13 PM
I was aiming that at anyone who asked.

klowd
July 17th, 2005, 01:13 AM
Thanks to everybody who mentioned me...that means a looot for meh :D :hugs: and Boos!! oo'!!!!

unregistered user
July 17th, 2005, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by klowd
Thanks to everybody who mentioned me...that means a looot for meh :D :hugs: and Boos!! oo'!!!!

I dont have that smilie anymore Klowd!!! :emo:

klowd
July 17th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Boos
I dont have that smilie anymore Klowd!!! :emo:

You don't! what happened!? what are we going to do now! :eek:

unregistered user
July 18th, 2005, 12:45 AM
Hmmm...I'll be offline for a while. Thought I mentioned some names of my good friends on here:

klowd: One cool Metal Head of a bro! Don't talk that much as we should, but he's one cool and funny guy. He also has shared some groovy tunes with me in the past. Hope to get to know him better in the future, and maybe create our own Metal band. ;p
Keep it cool bradda!

TakaTiger: *sigh* We used to be really good friends, but somehow we drifted apart over time. What happened bro? We were like twins or something and somehow we just seperated? I dunno...maybe some of it is my fault. Still, I think you're a cool bro who helped shape my music tastes into coolness! And, me and you gave each other a lot of advice sometimes and shared a lot in common! We both could talk about big cats for hours...and anime, and metal, and etc.
Well, I'd like to renew our friendship bradda....and any bad or rude thing(s) I've done/said to you, I'd like you to forgive me.

Ngatuny: Another friend that I don't talk to that much anymore. Well, he taught me a lot about big cats...so much that I don't have to look up anything on them anymore like I used to. And, he had such an awesome big cat book collection that I went out and bought almost everyone from his list that I didn't have.
Well, I thank you for everything old friend. Hopefully we can still be friends in the future! =)

SimbaLKD: Brad man...you've been one interesting bradda! When you first came to Lea, I could tell you were going to change a lot of things in the TLK world! You are one hyper dood! You've must have been almost everywhere in the world by now, and met probably everyone on this board! XD
Anyway, I think you're one nice, cool, understanding guy! You've helped me a lot in the past with certain situations. And even though I don't talk to you nearly enough on IM, I still feel like I've known you for a long time. Anyway, keep doing what you're doing bro and stay cool!

Ravoc: Adam, you have always been a most excellent bro. You've inspired lots of people on here including ME. You're a smart guy, and incredible sensitive about other people's feelings. You're also understanding, and never deny helping someone in need. I like you a lot and consider you a great friend too, even though we don't talk nearly enough also. I also like that you and me share a lot of common opinions on a lot of things, and we both like to share them with our friends. Keep being yourself bro, and keep changing lives. And never forget "why do we fall?". It's "so we can learn to pick ourselves back up".
And keep watching anime! That's an order! X)

Xinithian: A very "original" character who isn't afraid to express himself, and for that I have a lot of respect for him. He's also kind in a way, even though he might not seem like it. I haven't got to know him personally, but he seems cool and collective. Oh, he too helped shape my music tastes into sometime more tasty! Anyway, keeping doing your thing bradda.

Boos: Man! I can't forget about this pwning dood! I have just now started to get to know him on a personal bases, and how long has he been on here? Sheesh! Shame on me for not be-friending this cool bro a long time ago! Daniel, you are a good and very nice guy with a funny sense of humour! XD
Hope to get to know you some more in the near future!
Oh, and I still have you to your word on that pool invitation. :evilgrin:

Simba '04: Interestng and funny dood, even though we had our ups-and-downs in the past. He's also a nice and caring guy, and has good opinions on a lot of things. He also seems to be the closest Lea member to me!!! OH NOES!!! =O
Haha, just kiddin'! Maybe we can still meet one day dude. :)

STM: Could never forget about this guy! Another awesome Finn who is probably the nicest member on this TLK board, and one of the first members I got acquainted with on here. I am very glad life improved for you friend, and you have made so many friends! And here you told me in the beginning how you didn't have many people that liked you. Not so, I have yet to find anyone on here that doesn't like you. You have helped me in so many ways, I couldn't keep track of them! :E
Well, thanks for all your help and your friendship bro...and I still have you up on that offer to drive me in Finland when and if I ever get there. Anyway, thanks for all the good times and great memories friend! *hugs*

Paintball: A very smart and understandning fellow, and has helped solve many of the boards problems and wars. He has great advice for anyone in need of it, and is nice to talk to even though I haven't personally in a long time. Glad to have you apart of this board man, and hope you saty here for a awhile! =)

Nephilim: Sam, you are definitely one of my best friends ever, and in the past I never thought it would be! We started out shakey, but in the end it was all good! You too have helped shape my internet life, which you may not of known you did. You always have a reply to everything, and even though you may appear incosiderate to some, you are not at all like that if they get to know you personally. You have a cool and original sense of humour which I love, and you are one of the few people to make me laugh all the time! XD
And we both seem to have a lot in common, especially this 'love' of Finland and Finnish things! <3
Anyway, thanks for being there for me to talk to and for helping. It means a lot to me friend! *hugs*
Hope to meet you one day! :)

Ruska: Well, call me a Drama Queen but I always have a hard time finding words to describe how I feel about you precious. You are the definitely the best friend I have ever had on the 'net', period. You helped bring me back and kept me from leaving the online world so many times. I had no idea when I first got to know you that I would end up loving you so. You really mean a lot to me, and have always been there to help and give me advice when I needed it precious. And as I stated in a past statment about you, you opened my eyes to so many things out there....especially a country called Finland, which in the past I had no interest in whatsoever nor did I know much about it or it's people. You also made me like the canine species again, especially wolves!!
You also introduced me to so many other anime that I didn't know about. And of course your music tastes seemed to have "rubbed-off" onto me! XD
You made me like so many things that I didn't think I would like, and we have a lot in common. I am just so thankful that I got to meet you, and that you never forgot about me....I know I could never forget about you. You mean a lot to me, and maybe I'll be able to meet you in person and not always on a messenger. I better stop now...I don't want to get too personal. Anyway, thanks for everything precious! I love you! <3

Well, I think that's it for now everyone. I'll be offline in the coming weeks, so don't worry too much about me.

I'll be back one day....you can count on it. Anyway, laters!
:evilgrin:

unregistered user
July 18th, 2005, 02:23 AM
:tears: John, thank you, I needed some words of encouragement from a friend right about now. Though I don't consider myself sensitive to others feelings anymore, I've grown to the point where I don't really care anymore about what most have to say do to the same attitude being used towards me by most. However I do thank you even so :hugs: You're awesome ^^

unregistered user
July 18th, 2005, 04:43 AM
^ Sorry you're feeling bad, Ravoc. I know a hug isn't much, but it keeps the doctor away... .. . = )

EDIT: Apples do too, but not quite as good as hugs do.

In your face, nutritionist ! XD :cheese: :lol:

unregistered user
July 18th, 2005, 04:47 AM
I'll take that hug, and that apple hehe ;)

IchLiebeNALA
July 18th, 2005, 10:02 AM
:tears: John, thank you, I needed some words of encouragement from a friend right about now. Though I don't consider myself sensitive to others feelings anymore, I've grown to the point where I don't really care anymore about what most have to say do to the same attitude being used towards me by most. However I do thank you even so :hugs: You're awesome ^^

Dont say that Ravoc. You're different, and so you take things in a different way. It's nothing to be ashamed of, and no-one should critisise you for thinking like that. You can't help it, so don't listen to them.
I know it isnt an easy thing to do, but sometimes, all you can do is block your ears off.

I'll try to help in any way I can (though i dont take hitman contracts ;))

lion_roog
July 18th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Ravoc, you have always been cool with me. I don't really know what you are talking about right now, to tell you the truth, but you're a cool dude. One of those dudes you can call a friend of life, because hes such an awesome person.:cheese:

unregistered user
July 18th, 2005, 02:41 PM
hehe, thanks guys, but I'm just going through some bad times right now. But as I always say to everyone else, the good never stays good and the bad never stays bad. They like to alternate x) Thanks though, it's nice to know you guys care =)

IchLiebeNALA
July 18th, 2005, 07:45 PM
hehe, thanks guys, but I'm just going through some bad times right now. But as I always say to everyone else, the good never stays good and the bad never stays bad. They like to alternate x) Thanks though, it's nice to know you guys care =)

well, when you hit rock bottom, the only way is up ;)

dont worry about it ravoc

Simba '04
July 18th, 2005, 10:26 PM
Simba '04- ?04 is obsessed! Obsessed I tell ya! He loves cars too much! :lol: Though that may be true, and I still think he secretly lives in Detroit xD, he?s a cool guy to talk to. We might not agree on the whole ?car thing?, but that?s basically the only thing we seem to disagree on. Our beliefs, opinions, likes, dislikes, etc. are usually very similar if not exactly alike. And hey, his truck is cool looking, I?ll even admit it :gasp: ^^ We help each other out of problems that we find ourselves in, and if we don?t have the solution, we just sit and talk, and make some jokes and encourage each other.

*cries*

Thanks Nuka :hugs: ;)

no I don't live in detroit, but I wish I did :idiot: Umm...idk what to say, heh, thanks buddy :cheese:

Ngatuny
July 18th, 2005, 10:53 PM
*Frankenstien laughter* My master work is completed! Muahahah! *cough* Yeah.. anyway, I finished my list at last, so.. here ya go:

Ngatuny- A great friend as well as the only one that I?ve met in person from the internet. He?s a wonderful photographer and RPer as well. His posts at Lea are always something I look forward to, sadly they aren?t that often. But that?s okay because he only posts when the need arises instead of just blabbering on aimlessly like yours truly.

Ngatuny: Another friend that I don't talk to that much anymore. Well, he taught me a lot about big cats...so much that I don't have to look up anything on them anymore like I used to. And, he had such an awesome big cat book collection that I went out and bought almost everyone from his list that I didn't have.
Well, I thank you for everything old friend. Hopefully we can still be friends in the future!

I just noticed this,
:hugs: Thanks Ravoc for mentioning me and I hope we can see each other again.:hugs:

John our friendship will last forever, Rock on dude.

I promise I will have a detailed list in the near future, but have an advanced thanks to all of you.:hugs:

Daniel
July 19th, 2005, 08:46 PM
here's to you nathalie!

you're a super cool super mod! i've only started talking to you properly and i reckon we get on pretty well. at first, you seemed pretty quiet, but people just need to get to know you :D

dont worry about it Nathalie. everyone here likes you the way you are, and I dont want you to change for the world.

3 cheers for the 12 year old looking super mod :D :bleen:

nathalie
July 19th, 2005, 08:48 PM
Haha, aww, thanks Dan *hugs*

Well, I'm not really good with stuff like this, so I can't really think of anything to say right now *blush*

Daniel
July 19th, 2005, 08:50 PM
well, i'm sure you'll find something *hugs*

Monai
July 21st, 2005, 06:44 PM
Guntur, LKS, Iestyn: The only people who actually mentioned me, thanks guys :hugs: You're all awesome.

KS, STL: A couple of the best people here. Keep up the great RPing, been great to get to know you two! =D

Ravoc: One of the most intelligent people here, I look up to him.

Roog, Sonique, and all you random guys: You're one of the reasons I come here, not the only reason, but certainly one of them. You're all hilarious!

The mods: You've helped amazingly with the spam problems we've had since about December. Thanks :)

And everyone else, you're all awesome =D

Might add to the list later, don't know yet.

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Monai
KS, STL: A couple of the best people here. Keep up the great RPing, been great to get to know you two! =D

Thanks for the mention mate. It's been awesome getting to know you since around March last year. :cheese: :hugs:

unregistered user
July 21st, 2005, 06:54 PM
Aww thanks Monai ^^ :hugs:

Ruska
July 23rd, 2005, 09:14 PM
I'll write my list...some day. Been meaning to do that for ages.

unregistered user
July 24th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Aziri:A great friend, even if he is a little lost ;) :)

Boos:I think your a charming person, and are rather kind hearted! And,you taste like choclate milk! :lol:

Daniel:Your one of my top and most closet internet friends. I think you have a good sense of humor...but can get a tad crazy sometimes :lol: :hugs:

Fear The Paw:I do wish I could talk on MSN more. I always enjoyed your PMs! Your such and will always be a very close friend. :-)

Guntur:A good hearted man, I like to chat to you whenever I get the chance heh. I love reading your posts!

King Simba:Not only is your art amazing, but so is your friendship. Though we aren't like "Close palios" I still consider you a very wise and caring friend. It really does make a difference. :hugs:

Lucy Lioness: Your rather the funny one I think, and very sweet at heart :cheese:

Mizani: A warm and affection friend, I think you deserve the Kindness Award!

PhantomBPR:Your a rather intresting friend. As random as you can be, I think it's fun to have you on Lea :)

unregistered user
July 24th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Prince Simba:Though we only talked practicly once, I remember it as if it just occured lol. Your a smart and pasionate person! :hugs:

Shenzi hyena:Not just the sig making, wolfy loving, dog charming person, but a very humorous and close friend to me! I can't forget you Shenzits! :hugs:

Simba22:Your fun to talk with, and I like your humble ways! Thanx for being a friend!

Sombolia:Funny is my first impression of you. You seem open, loving, caring and funny all together! Your a great person Somby! :)

TakaTiger:Like others, I'm not up to do with friendships to all, but I like your posts, and I just feel that your a nice perason! :)

WhiteWolf: You are the most fun person to interact with. Though I haven't talked to you in ages, I miss you very much so, and do wish you'd be on so much more! :( :D

Lucy Lioness
July 24th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Awww, thanks for the mention Utora. :D I look forward to getting to know you more as you are lurking again. :D Hehe.

King Simba
July 24th, 2005, 07:35 PM
King Simba:Not only is your art amazing, but so is your friendship. Though we aren't like "Close palios" I still consider you a very wise and caring friend. It really does make a difference. :hugs:

Thanks a lot for the mention Utora. I'm glad to be your friend, thanks again. :cheese: :hugs:

And it's nice to see you hanging about again. ;)

Nalinda
July 24th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Hehe, cute words there everybody. I want to thank you all of being who you are. And a special thanks to Jeff (lion_roog) who always helps me out with my problems and stuff and always are such a nice friend to me. Thank you, it's mean a lot to me. :hugs:

Right now I'm very heartbroken. So I'm not feeling well. :tears: I don't want to feel sorry for myself.. but it's hard now. I guess I'll float on.. heartbroken. :(

Daniel
July 24th, 2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Nalinda
Right now I'm very heartbroken. So I'm not feeling well. :tears: I don't want to feel sorry for myself.. but it's hard now. I guess I'll float on.. heartbroken. :(

awwwwww, :hugs: for nalinda :D

Daniel
July 24th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Daniel:Your one of my top and most closet internet friends. I think you have a good sense of humor...but can get a tad crazy sometimes :lol: :hugs:

wow, thanks Utora! :D

and you calle dme crazy! aww bless you :o *feels flatered*

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 09:32 AM
Mizani: A warm and affection friend, I think you deserve the Kindness Award!
I'm always the kind and affectionate one:rolleyes: jk :lol:
Thanks for the mention Utora:D Your a good friend to. And a wacky one at that;)

lion_roog
July 25th, 2005, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Nalinda
And a special thanks to Jeff (lion_roog) who always helps me out with my problems and stuff and always are such a nice friend to me. Thank you, it's mean a lot to me. :hugs:

Thank you...You are Awesome, too!!!....A great friend....Stay strong! And I will be here for you if you need me...I have written you more in the PM...:hugs:

Sombolia
July 26th, 2005, 06:26 AM
Sombolia:Funny is my first impression of you. You seem open, loving, caring and funny all together! Your a great person Somby! :)

Aww, thanks Utora. :hugs: We should chat sometime, you seem like an awesome person to talk to... drop me a PM or summat. :D

unregistered user
July 30th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Credits to InuChance...a.k.a Rob
haha i just wanna say thanks for being my brother..
you always hang around with me when im sick... chat about ourself..
haha me and Bro(Inu) have a really good time.. :lol:
;)

LunarCat
August 3rd, 2005, 11:46 PM
snaps for Boos and Aziri for doing a fabulous job as supermoderator and moderator :D :cheese:

ChildOfThePride
August 8th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Um....Can we give thanks to ourselves in this thread? :o

J/K. :p

unregistered user
August 11th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Just a nice CONGRATS to PS! :D :cheese:

@PS: I think you are wonderful, amazing, very energetic, and an astounding person! Your a very good friend, are kind at heart, and unbelieveably good with on-line graphix! I love PS.com, and also just seein' ya on-line :lol: Thanks fer everything PS! Yer a cool guy ;) :hugs:

unregistered user
August 14th, 2005, 07:36 PM
And now I must add to my list of people:

Bahati- Bahati?s art skills are astounding and something that I look forward to whenever I visit either ?Post Your Art Here? threads. Keep up the wonderful work

Katse- Katse is a genuine good member and an excellent RPer. I?m glad to have you as an active RPer in the Kovu?s Pride RP ^^

Lucy Lioness- Lucy is just so darn nice ^^ If you don?t like Lucy something must be wrong with you because she?s one of the most agreeable people on here. Not to mention her sigs are really great as well.

SimbaTLK1- Nice, cool, and we like practically all of the same stuff and agree on almost everything. Always good to talk with you buddy, whether we?re just talking about music or pictures. Or if we?re talking about deep ?stuff?, we always have nice chats that I can walk away from with a smile because you?re an awesome friend.

Lucy Lioness
August 14th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Aww, thanks Ravoc. Your a top dude. :D Hehe, you must excuse my bizarre phrases. :evilgrin:

And your a History person!!! :D And people who study History are cool by default. :D Lol.

unregistered user
August 14th, 2005, 08:02 PM
Yes, rock on fellow history person =D

Daniel
August 14th, 2005, 08:31 PM
hehe, history isnt my sort of thing....

and i'd like to speak to you more often ravoc. you seem like a really nice guy :D

Bahati
August 14th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the kind words, Ravoc. I appreciate it. :)

unregistered user
August 14th, 2005, 09:32 PM
Thanks Daniel ^^ And you're welcome Bahati; just giving credit where credit is due =)

SimbaTLK1
August 16th, 2005, 02:23 AM

Aww. Thanks ravoc. And since we are on the same page, you know i feel the same way towards you. You're a great friend :)

unregistered user
August 16th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Amaryllis: A continual artist. A really sweet person to know and caring too...

Another Tomato: Someone whom I admire when it comes to Stephen King and other literary basis'. You are a bit secluded when it comes to chit-chatting, but nonetheless a few of your commonsensical words beckons to philosophy.

Azerane: The last time I've heard from you was a long while ago. And your mysterious absentee is unknow. Your advice was superb; and your artistry... "insert French word here."

Aziri: I really like your dual personality (the whole avatar and signature really kicks). Kind, caring, understanding, bud, that'd be you!

Broken: I am mystified by you. Your artwork is intriguing, I'm a bit concerned about your well-being (maybe it's past talkatives, idk) But I hope you're doing better than you were. = )

Daniel: Firefox!!! XD You're forthright and very understanding. You make a fine crazy edition to this forum. Kudos to you my man.

Fuzzy: You do some serious traveling (almost as much as KS). So, you're trying the South is ya? I still plan on meeting you again. Whether it's a year, or 10 years from now. See ya around my friend....

Guntur: You are creditworthy enough to be my #1 fan. All serious though, you're up-to-date when it comes to Upendi, IMS. You claim people have changed your life, don't forget, you've done the same...

JazonHyena: We've talked last night about what was "on your mind," but I will not disclose to that which was said. You're very intelligent, clear-minded, and all-out one of my best friends. Should you need a shoulder, I will be here.

John: wOOt, Johnny! You live to be animated. That's really c00l, daddy'o. You take up for your friends first and foremost. What's it like to be the Beast? You have one of the most interesting LJs' I've seen, you don't hold back, but let's not forget your tender side.

King Simba: You do artwork at incredible speeds. How do you do that? -- You're a great listener, a stedfast role player, and a truly modest person. That equals to a great personality.

(((I think I'll break for a bit and continue on the next post.......)))

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 08:29 PM
King Simba: You do artwork at incredible speeds. How do you do that? -- You're a great listener, a stedfast role player, and a truly modest person. That equals to a great personality.
Thanks a bunch for the mention bud. :cheese: I'll have to write something down about you sometime. *hasn't done already* :woeisme:

Oh and in answer to your question; I have a lot of free time especially since it's still the summer holidays here. ^^

unregistered user
August 16th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Lion King Stu: The sextacular *****. You needn't an introduction. You're by far, one of the coolest people around.

Lion_Roog: A clone of mine. -- You have near set attributes when it comes to my personality. You're a very kind & understanding almost all of the time. You tell it like it is and you always find time to be copasetic with things.

Lucy Lioness: I really don't know you that well, but you seem to have a constant positive attitude and a grasp hold on things.

LunarCat: My dear friend LC, you're one of those "rare listeners." You do tend to give much appreciated advice, especially in Upendi. I can't thank you enough for that.

Mabatu: Winner of several prizes, and why not? You have high moral values, and you always seem to astonish me in every post (and I can't forget your sometimes random funnies, OMG, LOL!). = )

Nephilim: You are... completely insane! No, I kid. Your way of thinking is unique to say the least. You are an outstanding anime artist. Your point of views may be considered harsh at understanding, but they're 0 so true, most of the time. Neph, you are... without a doubt, everyone's fulfillment in themselves.

Ngatuny (Uncle N): "Neutrality." That basically describes, Ngatuny. But, that's an understatement. -- Ngatuny is somebody who is cool 24/7. Ngatuny, you're like a brother to me and your willing caringness never lacks thereof.

PntBll248: Your turn mate! Buwhahaha! Pnt, you fill-in the gaps / calm the misunderstandment of certain things via this forum to a soothe. Where'd we be without ya mate? Lost perhaps. But, no matter, we have ya. And I hope it stays that way. = )

(((I think I'll break for now and continue on later.......)))

LunarCat
August 16th, 2005, 10:13 PM

[b]LunarCat: My dear friend LC, you're one of those "rare listeners." You do tend to give much appreciated advice, especially in Upendi. I can't thank you enough for that.

thanks SoniqueX, the mention means alot to me ^^ :hugs: *big hugs* a hug a day keeps the doctor away!

Daniel
August 16th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by SoniqueX Daniel: Firefox!!! XD You're forthright and very understanding. You make a fine crazy edition to this forum. Kudos to you my man.[/B]

:haha: thanks for the comment matey :cheese:

firefox pwns all, and yes, i am crazy :p :bleen:

*puts Kudos in bank and lets crappy interest rates increase it's value*

unregistered user
August 16th, 2005, 10:44 PM

Guntur: You are creditworthy enough to be my #1 fan. All serious though, you're up-to-date when it comes to Upendi, IMS. You claim people have changed your life, don't forget, you've done the same...

OMG... what have i done..
:eek: the whole world become... Zackyholic....
lol.. i love to follow peoples back... i don't step people footprint..
thanks sonique:hugs: best of you:cheese:

Broken
August 17th, 2005, 02:53 AM

Broken: I am mystified by you. Your artwork is intriguing, I'm a bit concerned about your well-being (maybe it's past talkatives, idk) But I hope you're doing better than you were. = )

[/B]

heh, I am quite flatteredby your words- Never thought I was mystifying or intriuging in any way ^^;; But I am very happy you think so- a major boost in my morale! As for my well being... I am alright, I am hoping it's just a phase, something I can hurdle on my own, thank you for your concern, it means alot to me.
I know I am not forgotten

unregistered user
August 17th, 2005, 05:12 AM
Prince Simba: My Star Trek: Voy companion. You have a great LK forum (a little note to you, the Hakuna Matata theme is still the best). There's only a handful of Trek fans on this forum, and I'm glad you're one of them. Ah, yes mate, remember as I believe, it gives you distinctive character.

Ravoc (Nukage): As I said before, none better than you when it comes to history. You've powered my interest moreover recently with history's past. You have tried to keep forum improvement at its peak (and you're succeeding), regardless some radical thinking. You have a very strong sense of righteous values, gladly though you put them aside to understand one's feelings immediately. Must I not forget to mention your comics, stories, and of course my personal favorite, "Lettuce." Indeed.

Ruska: Kooltacular-styled art. As a matter of a fact, some of your style is very similar to mine. Ruska seems or did have a fan club, all I have to say, "*You must join or else..." Ruska reminds me of a type of a cool cat cartoon character. Kinda like Uncle N. Ruska, is pwnage!

Sarabi, Scape, Sharifu, Shenzi Hyena, Simba '04, Snowy, Sombolia, StarionWolf, Suki, Utora, Wicked, Woes, Xinithian: "My lovely bunch of coconuts." What can I say? I love my coconuts! You're the defining moment.

The people whom I've the utmost respect for:

Boos, Mufasa, Nathalie, and... YOU!: Dedication, spirit, heart, principle, knowhow, and most importantly, "LOVE."

I thank you all...

-Sonique

unregistered user
August 17th, 2005, 05:34 AM
Lettuce said he misses ya Sonique :emo: hehe ^^

Thanks for the warm word my friend :hugs: ^^

lion_roog
August 17th, 2005, 07:41 AM
Thanks for the awesome words, Sonique.:cheese:

What's so cool is that we are admired for many of the same quilities, yet we are also very different in many ways...it's always awesome when people can bring their own flavor into someone elses life. And that's why I love Lea..:cheese:

Sombolia
August 17th, 2005, 07:52 AM
Sarabi, Scape, Sharifu, Shenzi Hyena, Simba '04, Snowy, Sombolia, StarionWolf, Suki, Utora, Wicked, Woes, Xinithian: "My lovely bunch of coconuts." What can I say? I love my coconuts! You're the defining moment.

I'm one of Sonique's coconuts! :emo: *feels all special* :ayecapn:

Lucy Lioness
August 17th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the mention Sonique. :D

unregistered user
August 17th, 2005, 10:47 PM
John: wOOt, Johnny! You live to be animated. That's really c00l, daddy'o. You take up for your friends first and foremost. What's it like to be the Beast? You have one of the most interesting LJs' I've seen, you don't hold back, but let's not forget your tender side.

(((I think I'll break for a bit and continue on the next post.......)))

Wow bro! Those are such kind words to me....thank you very much! :hugs: :emo:

And you yourself are one cool fox dude, and I always thought that! And there's no denying your humour cracks me up everytime I read some of your posts. Anyway, be cool bradda! \m/

Kiara Serengeti
August 25th, 2005, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Lucy Lioness
Thanks for the mention Sonique. :D

You are very nice, Lucy, and loyal to Lea. :hugs:

unregistered user
August 25th, 2005, 06:12 PM
:hugs: Thanx Sonq! :)

Lion King Stu
August 25th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Lion King Stu: The sextacular *****. You needn't an introduction. You're by far, one of the coolest people around.

Yeah dude :D :lol: thanks Sonique Bro ;)

Azerane
October 18th, 2005, 09:31 AM
I just want to say a quick word to a couple of people. I will add more as I get more time.

Blue-Stef - Although I've hardly spoken to you I've always considered you a friend Blue Stef, your nature is just so friendly and easy going and you have great advice with kind words and I've always felt like I've known you.

Liney - It has been far too long since I have been in contact with you and I hope you are going well. You were my very first online friend and have always been one of the greatest. I still count you as one of my best online friends, you have always been great to talk to. Hopefully I can join you back at tlkfaa soon.

Lion_Roog - Your probably the first person I talked to ona regular basis on Lea but we don't talk so much anymore. I always enjoyed talking to you, there was always plenty of laughs but you are serious when you need/want to be. Your advice is always concise and to the point which is to be admired as it always takes me far too long to say what I want to say when making suggestions to people or giving support. Thanks for the fun times.

Sonique - You've always been so nice to me and I'm glad there's been times when I've been able to help you out in Upendi, you are someone I respect and admire a great deal as both a member of this forum and friend. I really do hope I get to know you more.

lion_roog
October 18th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Thanks for the kind words, Azerane. And I miss those chats, too. But I have been really busy lately with school and all, and you have been having computer problems. I haven't really talked to anyone on MSN or Yahoo lately...ahwell, when I get time, I'll get on..:cheese:

unregistered user
October 19th, 2005, 05:53 AM
I too would also like to tittle-tattle abouts on messaging programs, but work/school/etc., (just in case someone is wondering about the October '05 LH Awards, now that might give an idea why they weren't presented a couple of days ago as aforementioned, for now they're postponed....).

^ I thank you so very kindly, Azerane. :hugs:

BlueStef
October 19th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Blue-Stef - Although I've hardly spoken to you I've always considered you a friend Blue Stef, your nature is just so friendly and easy going and you have great advice with kind words and I've always felt like I've known you.
:emo: awww Azerane I'm so touched by what you say !! You are such a great person and I've always considered you as a great friend. I just remember when I first meet you at TLKFAA, and 2 or 3 days before we meet you draw me a lil pic. It was so sweet of you !! I wish I could know you in person :hug: I've miss you those last few month and I'm really glad you're back at Lea and Can't wait to see you back at TLKFAA ^____________^
:D

Azerane
October 27th, 2005, 02:33 AM
You're all very welcome guys (and girls ;) ) you all deserve it :hugs:

And thankyou BlueStef for such kind words, it means a lot to me, I agree it would be great to know you in person. :hugs: I'll see you round at tlfaa soon.

unregistered user
November 1st, 2005, 09:22 AM
(just in case someone is wondering about the October '05 LH Awards, now that might give an idea why they weren't presented a couple of days ago as aforementioned, for now they're postponed....).

Currently, the LH Awards are out of recess. Everything will be re-posted within a few days or so.

Liney
November 6th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Azerane

Liney - It has been far too long since I have been in contact with you and I hope you are going well. You were my very first online friend and have always been one of the greatest. I still count you as one of my best online friends, you have always been great to talk to. Hopefully I can join you back at tlkfaa soon.

I'm happy to hear that you are still here :)
During that time we talked, you made my days happy, because I had no one than you to talk with. Now I'm at a continueing school and have got friends. You have been so nice to talk with, you listen and I also still count you as one of my best online friends! You are also an great and creative artist! :cheese: Hope to see some artwork from you :)

LunarCat
November 23rd, 2005, 05:16 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone and anyone on this forum, for making it the wonderful place that it is. :hugs:

Nephilim
November 23rd, 2005, 05:20 PM
I like Pnt. I like Boos. I like Ruska. I like Yohn. I like Xin. I like MoS. I like Somby. I like Schwicked. I cannot construct a decent sentence, either.

The end.

*evaporates*

lion_roog
November 23rd, 2005, 05:28 PM
I love you all!! :hu- Oh, wait...wrong thread...I like you all, and if you died...I would miss you, for about a week...maybe two...:D

but seriously, y'all are my eFamily

Only-now
December 1st, 2005, 09:29 PM
Thanks to Neph, Ravoc, and Lion King Stu for mentioining me..I didnt have too good a say today..and I wasnt really expecting to see my name here or anything. *hugs all* I shall have to think about this more, and Ill post a list...but I love all of you guyzez...for now...*bum bum bummmmmmm!* :P

unregistered user
December 1st, 2005, 09:38 PM
Sure thing buddy, you're awesome ^^ I just wish I had more time to talk with you than I do now =/

Only-now
December 2nd, 2005, 02:10 AM
Hey..yeah, times have changed a lot since when I first joined...

Only-now
December 4th, 2005, 05:12 AM
Wow, I really shut this thread up didnt I? I didnt think I was THAT unpopular. Heh..sorry for double posting..lol.

Simba '04
December 4th, 2005, 05:13 AM
I have a tendency of doing that as well, Simba '04 <----thread killer :lol:...

LunarCat
January 15th, 2006, 08:23 PM
Don't stop being kind. And remember that forgiveness is the greatest gift one can give. :hugs:

Simbaspirit
January 24th, 2006, 05:17 AM
thanx to all of Lea, this forum means so much to me, its like you guys are my bffs:)

This Land
February 6th, 2006, 08:51 PM
-Azerane
-Mushroom
-Daniel
-Rafiki
-Linkie
-Talli
-ThiagoPH

You People are all Awsome, you are great to talk to On MSN when i have the chance (dont let my online status fool you :lol:).

And have always cheered me up in dark situations that you somtimes dont even know about.

So this post goes to you 6, Thanks for being great friends :hugs:

I would also Like to give my Thanks to:
-Ravincal
-Jenna
-Simba's Legacy

Even though Ravincal and Jenna are new Members and Simba's Legacy hasnt posted for a while.

I Have known Jenna and Ravincal before they signed up and Simba's Legacy i talk to very often on MSN along with Ravincal. All three of them are great friends to talk to and great RP'ers on my RP forum.

So thats my little Praise Post,
You are all great people.

Azerane
February 6th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Aww thanks This land. I'm honored to be considered such a good friend. :) And if you ever need to talk about anything that's getting you down, I'm here to talk, or just to listen.

Thanks for being a great friend though, I really enjoy chatting to you on MSN.

This Land
February 6th, 2006, 10:25 PM
Aww Thankyou Azerane :)

You deserve it :hugs:

Talli
February 7th, 2006, 07:13 AM
Thanks dude I like talking to ya too *smiles* Thanks for the compliment.

Monai
February 28th, 2006, 08:53 PM
To all on Lea

I've been away for god knows how many months. Don't think I don't like you, though. I've missed you guys, I wish I could be on as often as I used to, and I wish I could talk to you on MSN and YM like before, but right now it's hard to.

PS. If you want my new MSN, it's insanity_is_easy@hotmail.co.uk - for when I can talk, that is.

Nephilim
February 28th, 2006, 09:27 PM
Hope you're taking care of yerself, Monai. :secret:

Juniper
March 24th, 2006, 09:11 PM
I'm not going to name names, you'll be your own judge.

To all of the people who aren't afraid to have the unpopular opinion, who are willing to take a step above arguing for the last word, who see the good in all people, and who are always willing to help another:

You are the counter-weight to all the crappy things in the world today, you are the good that balances the bad. Don't quit doing that, because this world cannot get through without you and you have a lot of people, 6.5 billion, that are counting on you.

You are the leaders of this forum, whether that be an official title or not. You're the only hope for this forum to thrive; if you sink to the level of mudslinging, grudges, and petty differences, then this forum will not make it. But you won't sink to that level, because that's not who you are; yes, you're human and on specific occasions you may let things get out of hand, but in the end, you'll realize the problem and fix it.

-Pnt

lion_roog
March 24th, 2006, 11:17 PM

You are the leaders of this forum, whether that be an official title or not. You're the only hope for this forum to thrive; if you sink to the level of mudslinging, grudges, and petty differences, then this forum will not make it. But you won't sink to that level, because that's not who you are; yes, you're human and on specific occasions you may let things get out of hand, but in the end, you'll realize the problem and fix it.

For sure, life's too short to be focusing on each other's negatives and differences...to make life worthwhile, you just gotta accept people for who they are and enjoy thier friendship and all...doesn't mean you have to accept everything they do, but we shouldn't be so quick to judge on that, either. I tend to believe that you will be judged based on how you judge others.

LunarCat
April 4th, 2006, 02:48 AM
...to family....:hugs:

unregistered user
April 4th, 2006, 09:41 AM
From now on I'm gonna call Pnt Gandhi :D ;)
We all love you Pntbll

Zaya
May 12th, 2006, 10:13 PM
"Ubanga ngaphila ukuthi utholani. Ubanga impilo nga ukuthi unikani." by tadam tadam Winston Churchill ;)

(I'll let you know about all the mistakes :lol:)

This is to Hasirakali, she's the best! Makes me so happy people like you still exist on this planet :D:hugs: :hugs:

I'm listening to that "O Come All Ye Faithfull" and I'm just so happy!!

musa enqenisa :hakuna:

Kovu The Lion
May 13th, 2006, 06:45 AM
This is to one person who means a lot to me, who has always been there for me, stayed up countless nights to be with me during my times of need, and someone who has always, always been by my side when I needed it the most, never has he said I couldn't do something, nor has he ever told me to just give up, if I had a question, he had an answer, and if I had a problem, he had a solution, without this guy I could guarantee I wouldn't be alive right now,

This person has been a very big part of my life since almost day one here at Lea, First starting off as just, merely "friends" or, "acquantances", not knowing much about each other or anything, to being ful fledged pals willing to help each other, or do almost anything for each other. Recently something had happened to me and it caused tons and tons of stress upon me, a few people helped me out in that time of need, the most being this one person in which I lift my praise to, and I give my spirit and happiness, and would be willing to give even more than just that to him, I don't really know if words could really describe how nice this person is to me, and probably to anyone else he is friends with. he's just amazing to me in all ways possible, and if I could, I'd love to spend a hell of a lot of time with him offline, but sadly it probably won't happen, so every second i'm with him online, I enjoy it thoroughly, almost as if I was being given a billion dollars to do whatever I wanted with, but I've got something better, I've got a friend, and the best pal anyone could ever want,

I want to thank my friend, my buddy, Pntbll248, for always sticking up for me, Even when Times seemed to be futile, and no one else did anything, you were there for me, when things seemed to go under, you were there, when I needed to be cared for the most.. You nurtured me, and when I cried, you wiped my tears, and now, I want to give back as much as possible, first off starting with this post,

Pntbll248, Thank you so much, For being my friend. Thank you.. Thank you..

~KtL

Daniel
June 7th, 2006, 05:03 PM
i just want to say thanks for those who have been supporting me over the past couple of days. they've been a bloody rough time for me and i might have ended up doing something stupid if it wasnt for some peeps here

so, thank ye all :) :hugs:

This Land
June 7th, 2006, 08:57 PM
No problem man, always here for you :hugs:

lion_roog
July 20th, 2006, 06:12 AM
I would like to thank the people in my life...and the people in my head...and the people I see but no one else seems to see...And I would like to thank you guys...You guys are awesome...:D

Well...enough of this emotional crap...Get the Hell Outta my House!

Raruka
October 24th, 2006, 01:54 AM
I would just like to take a moment to say how awesome I think Utora is! She was one of the first people I started talking to here at Lea, and I'll never forget how welcome she made me feel. I love ya, pal! :cheese::cheese:

I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Dyani
October 24th, 2006, 01:28 PM
I'll back that up, Utora is an awesome person :D

Kovu The Lion
October 25th, 2006, 04:23 AM
What a pathetic waste. She knows she isn't, so why do you bother reminding her with your lies?

I really wish I knew wtf that's supposed to mean O-o..

Sharifu
October 25th, 2006, 04:36 AM
What a pathetic waste. She knows she isn't, so why do you bother reminding her with your lies?

Um, no offense Utora, but that post and this thread (http://leahalalela.com/showthread.php?threadid=8601) sound like a pity party.

I really hope that isn't you that made those two posts. I hope maybe it's some mistake and someone is using your account. (Like a family member being mean or something)

Hanshilo
October 25th, 2006, 05:18 AM
Lets see damn i wanna give a full 100 pages :p but it would be impsosible.

Tiikeri: Great fun to hang around with, wacky, cool, kind, great personality and uhm fun to smoke a Shisha with.

Amaryllis: Lol always fun to talk with on MSN, great personality, kind caring sweet, always full of joy, and can always make me laugh. great artist and I can see you will do well in the future, and another wacky one

KS: yet another great Artist, always busy but when you start talking it is great fun, kind.

This Land: Wacky dude, with lots of random and funny ideas... cool uhm and lemme think need to play more heavy metal over MSN ;)

Sharifu: great fun to talk with on MSN can have a civilized convo with you, always chilled when online, great fun again :p
damn i am running out of thisngs to say...

STM: well another quiet dude on MSN but when you talk your great to talk too, yet another one who is chilled out alot of the time.

Shadow: Another great but crazy dude... very quiet over MSN but when talking he is sorta mad, especially when he has his mic next to his mouth... your a great dude Shads ;)

Thats all i can think of for this moment in it is like 6:15am over here i am literally like this:eek:

This Land
October 25th, 2006, 11:54 AM
aww, thanks for the metion dude :hugs:

Been great talking to you over msn dude, :)

Heavy metal isnt my thing. Rock all the way :D

Hanshilo
October 25th, 2006, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by This land
aww, thanks for the metion dude :hugs:

Been great talking to you over msn dude, :)

Heavy metal isnt my thing. Rock all the way :D

Rock n' roll is good enough for me... ^^

Kimbai
October 25th, 2006, 09:18 PM
I shall start with:

Safila: for being funny and obsessed with sparklers. XD It is nice to see people don't ignore her for being twelve. When I was twelve no one listened to me. DX

Masa: For being nice to meh and for making me giggle with her sporky-ness. XD

lion_roog: For being freaking halarious. His post can be so random. XD Seriously. There is always a clown on the forums and he is it.

Those are basically the first three people I met on the forum. ^^

Raruka
October 25th, 2006, 10:26 PM

Utora, what are you saying? :Ohno: :( You can't mean that

Nephilim
October 25th, 2006, 11:05 PM
I really like everyone here. :3 Honestly. Just in varying degrees.

LunarCat
October 26th, 2006, 12:26 AM
I like you too Neph ;) you give the straight truth and bring people back to Earth, which is a fantastic breath of fresh air. Never stop being you!

Malicious
October 26th, 2006, 03:15 AM
Yesss...I do agree there LC, don't stop being me...I-I mean, yourself. :evilgrin:

BTW Sam, I haven't had an actual conversation with you in...what, 500 years or so? I can barely remember your middle name now. (=
Goes for everybody else on here, I haven't chatted with the rest of you peeps on a good long while too.

Xacheraus
November 12th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Greetings all. Don't let my new and improved screen name confuse you, this is still the artist formerly known as John. I just wanted to give a big 'Thank You' to my close friends and everyone else on here, that I've had the opportunity to get to know over the past 3 years on Lea. I joined this message board just shortly after it was created, which was October 13th 2003 I believe. Well, I won't be all "wordy" like I usually am, but I would like to give a HUGE shout out to one of my first friends that I got to know on Lea, SimbaTheMighty(Petteri)! He called me on my mobile for the first time last night, and we talked for a good long while. I thought it was pretty cool and ironic that he was the first member on here to really talk to me, and now he's the first member to LITERALLY talk to me on the phone. So, that was all awesome! It made me feel all nostalgic and reminisce of the past times on Lea, when things weren't so hectic.

Well, that's all I have to say about that. Live long and prosper peeps!

Shadow
November 12th, 2006, 11:35 PM
wow i cant belive iv over looked this thread for so long...wow let me just get my list together...

but i whana thank pnt right off...we havent spoken for so long and this thread started so long back i whana pick things up again matey...

King Simba
November 20th, 2006, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Hanshilo
KS: yet another great Artist, always busy but when you start talking it is great fun, kind.
I must've missed this, but anyway, thanks for the mention Hans. ^^

Ok, so I'm aware that the novelty of those 'praise Lea members' threads/posts has probably worn off by now, but things have changed ever since I last wrote my last list of praises over a year ago. I've made more friends and I've got to know a few others better. ;) So here we go...

Tiikeri (Dani): Dani, you're just one awesome and very special guy. I always look forward to speaking to you on MSN, and even if we don't speak online for obvious reasons, you always text me. Every text message I get from you cheers me up even when I'm feeling down, I think you have a gift. I love you for who you are more than anything, I don't want you to ever forget that and I can't wait to be with you on Saturday. <3 I love you Dani, forever. :love:

Lion King Stu (Stu): You're still one of my bestest pals ever, and I want you to know that. I'm aware we don't speak much anymore, but everytime we do speak you're always great fun to speak with. You've been an awesome friend over the years and I look forward to seeing your face someday again soon. :hugs:

FCSimba (Hailey): Again Hailey, you're another one of my bestest pals ever. Even if we only started speaking properly just over a year ago, it's still enough to call you a great friend. You're great fun to speak with, to have a laugh and to just basically RolePlay with. You have a special talent for RPing buddy, thanks for coming up with the idea of the "Insatiable Tempest" with me and Stu. Great pals sure do work well together. :hugs:

Sharifu (Audra): You're a great friend Audra, you have some great drawing skills and you've got a lovely personality. It was awesome meeting you at the London Meeting, and speaking to you for that shortish length of time we were held back at the pedestrian crossings. :lol: I really hope we get round to doing that collab too, I'm sure it's gonna be great fun. It's been great knowing you over the time I've been here at Lea, and let's hope for many more years. ^^ :hugs:

Shadow (Shads): Shads, you're so awesome and funny to talk to and I always enjoy talking to you. You were actually one of the first I spoke to from Lea as I started speaking to you on the Lion King Domain. I've seen your art progress from the early stages and I must say, you'll get there. Trust me, it shows in your work. The amount of improvement is just wow, so kudos. ^^

SimbaTheMighty, This Land, Nephilim, Naline, Nathalie, Lucy and Daniel: All you guys are awesome in your own ways. It was a load of fun meeting you all in London, meeting you face-to-face. Some of you I know more well than others, but that doesn't mean to say that I don't love you all the same. :hugs: Thanks guys for the great time on the 2nd August, and to Stu, Dani and Audra too. :hugs: You guys rule.

I do have crap loads more peeps to write about as there's a lot more of you that I value as good friends, but I feel I'd just be rambling on if I wrote anymore. So I feel I've said most of what I need to say there. Just cause you're not on the list doesn't mean to say I don't like you (I say this all the time) it probably means that a) I don't know you well enough to actually write something about you, or b) I've ran out of things to say about people, and I don't wanna feel like I'm repeating myself.

So yeah, you all rule guys. ^^ I know that there's gotta be a few members that I dislike more than others, but let's not go there shall we? :evilgrin:

Monai
November 20th, 2006, 11:45 PM
My list needs updating, I guess.

First off, Mufasa and Sarabi started this place, even though I've never talked to them personally I wouldn't have met any of you without them (save KS, of course). This should be the only entry that deviates from the alphabetical order of member names (I hope =P)

Azerane, you're an amazing member. We don't talk often, but you're funny when we do, and you're one of the most creative members on here, keep writing because you're awesome at it.

Daniel, you are one of the most hilarious members on Lea. You're also one of the most outgoing, you can see by how many people like you. Keep being random dude, people will always need someone to laugh with, and occasionally at. ;)

HasiraKali, a great member, whenever a new member joins she's always there to welcome them. She's also really funny, especially in the game threads like Outrageous Lie and the Ban Game. You're an awesome member, great to know you :)

King Simba, I knew you from months before I joined LH, you were great then and you're still awesome now. Your art is amazing, really something people would aspire to, you're incredibly talented. No matter what you choose to do with your life, don't give up the drawing KS. You're also really great to talk to, which is sadly a lot less of the time nowadays. Keep being great KS.

Kovu The Lion, you're awesome. You're one of the few people I actually do get time to talk to outside the forum and you're a great guy. I haven't really talked to you for long, but you're funny and cool, and you like my voice, which is always a plus xD

la_reina, you're a really great girl. We don't talk often, admittedly, but from what I've seen on the forum, you're an awesome person, and a girl who'll stand up for herself. Stay the person who you are Reina, because it's people like you who put a smile on my face everyday.

lion_roog, perhaps the most insane person on Lea. One of the most hilarious people I've ever met, without doubt. You're also really friendly towards everyone, and I can't recall a welcome thread in which you haven't posted. You can also be one of the most serious people and one of the most thoughtful, as well. I can't think of anyone who could dislike you, keep being yourself mate ;)

Lucy Lioness, a great member, we used to talk a lot on Yahoo, shame that we don't anymore. Friendly and kind towards everyone, and also funny. Hope we can start talking again Lucy. =)

Neola, again, another member I don't talk to much anymore. A random girl, another of the most hilarious people on LH. You're also friendly towards people, a great quality to have. Keep being you, don't ever change.

Nephilim, you are one of the wittiest people I know, and your writing is great. People often criticise the way you are, but they should get to know you first, and they'd find out what a cool person you are.

Pnt, don't believe we've ever talked really, except maybe in group conversations. Your posts are a testimony to your intellect, every one of them has great thought put into it. You can be funny at times, but you seem like more of a serious guy to me, and you're the guy who starts serious and thought-provoking debates. An all round great person.

S0nique, again, you're hilarious to the extreme, and our forum's very own 'King of Randomness'. You're also outgoing and friendly, and an intellectual member, and almost certainly the member with the largest vocabulary xD Your posts can range from being funny and random, to being serious and thoughtful. One of the coolest people on the forum.

SimbaTheLion, you are probably one of the smartest people on this forum. You're also friendly towards people, and you're not afraid to show your true feelings, I commend you.

Sombolia, your taste in music is excellent. You're witty and hilarious, and an awesome member. We've never talked nearly as much as I'd want us to, you seem to have disappeared or something... come back soon Sombo, we miss you!

Tiikeri, you're an awesome dude, one of my friends from the very start. You're a great dude, hilarious in conversations, and you can speak Welsh, for which I envy you. xD You're awesome, and (as I've said a lot here) keep being yourself.

Lastly, ?nathalie?, we don't talk much anymore, but on the Yahoo conversations last year you were great. You do an awesome job as an admin, keep up the good work ;) You're also a very friendly gal, and you welcome the new members and set them off on their life in LH. Keep being great :)

There was so many people I missed out there, I know. There are a lot of people I could add to the list, some I just couldn't think of what to say, others are people I don't really know but they seem cool. Forgive me if you think you should have been here, and I missed you off, it's not because I don't appreciate you. I could put so many names here (and probably will when I'm less tired), and all of them would be significant. Again, forgive me please. xD

-Monai

Sombolia
November 21st, 2006, 06:26 AM
Sombolia, your taste in music is excellent. You're witty and hilarious, and an awesome member. We've never talked nearly as much as I'd want us to, you seem to have disappeared or something... come back soon Sombo, we miss you!

Awww, thank you Monai! Right back atcha. And look at that, I'm back. :ayecapn:

King Simba
November 21st, 2006, 08:22 AM
King Simba, I knew you from months before I joined LH, you were great then and you're still awesome now. Your art is amazing, really something people would aspire to, you're incredibly talented. No matter what you choose to do with your life, don't give up the drawing KS. You're also really great to talk to, which is sadly a lot less of the time nowadays. Keep being great KS.
Oh yeah, I remember the time where me and you used to speak out of the Lion King fandom. We used to pretty much speak all the time... I'm glad I referred you to Lea, as we've still stayed in touch more-so. And don't worry, I don't plan on giving up on drawing, cause I have already made plans for the future on where I want to go on that subject, thanks for the compliments though. ^^

I feel rather guilty for missing you out on my list too, as you were one of the first I knew here. :woeisme: I was just very tired last night so I only remembered a few of who I wanted to praise. But anyway, thanks a lot for the praises, Andy. :hugs: I'll have to write more about you someday I guess. xP

Stormfury
November 21st, 2006, 09:25 AM
S0nique, again, you're hilarious to the extreme, and our forum's very own 'King of Randomness'. You're also outgoing and friendly, and an intellectual member, and almost certainly the member with the largest vocabulary xD Your posts can range from being funny and random, to being serious and thoughtful. One of the coolest people on the forum.

Dankies. :hugs:

Dyani
November 21st, 2006, 09:48 AM
I have many people to share the love with and give mulitple hugs of death to!!

A-non-a-mus - dude, you rock big-time. We've had soo many random conversations and they all were uber. I'm glad that my desk has recovered from all the *headdesk*ing I did... even though its due for a beating soon. :p

Avalon - for being the first person I talked to on TLKFAA and for talking to me for ages too! I always loved our conversations. You're the best, my norweigan pal. :hugs:

Dan - how to thank you... nah, I'll just poke you and laugh at your name, Jennifer Studbucket!!! You've been a good friend to talk to and I'm sorry we haven't talked recently, I hope you have been doing alright.

Kalahari - even though we have only emailed each other a couple of times, I still believe you are an amazing person. You are strong-willed, artistic, brave and true. You don't let your problems get to you, even though some gits are mean to you because of them. You are one of the strongest people I know. :hugs:

Pnt - because we did talk once and they were enjoyable chats... I guess I daren't much talk to ya because of my left wing views on humanity or extremish opinions. But you were always a star!

Shatara - You Vitani-holic! Even though she wants me more :p You are such a wonderful person and deserve so many hugs, I can't possily show how good a friend you are to me.. even though most of the time in our conversations I tie you up >XD

All TLKFAAa's - You all rock because you do art and ain't afriad to show it!!

Azerane
November 21st, 2006, 10:38 AM
My list needs updating, I guess.
Azerane, you're an amazing member. We don't talk often, but you're funny when we do, and you're one of the most creative members on here, keep writing because you're awesome at it.

Oh wow... thankyou so much Monai :hugs: I really appreciate it, the kind words and everything :) You are a creative genius you know, your poetry and songs.. wow, they are always great. *hugs to you*

Daniel
November 21st, 2006, 10:55 AM
thanks Monai and Dyani :D :hugs:

Tiikeri
November 21st, 2006, 07:42 PM
Well, I usually can?t be arsed doing these things?.but meh, it seems to have fired up again so bugger it.
Amaryllis ? We don?t talk as much as we used to, but you?re still one awesome friend to me, and I can?t wait until we meet again ^^ You?re a great person!
Dan ? We REALLY need to meet up more often, we only live 15 miles away from each other damnit! But you?re awesome and it was great meeting you in London >D
Hanshilo ? Callum, you just pwn xP I?ve lost count of the amount of times we?ve met for shishas but I hope we meet up again for one soon ^^ And actually, you?re the first Lea member who actually came over to see me xD
Monai ? Diolch yn fawr Andy xD You?re awesome too, and those ?convos? we have are hilarious >D
King Simba ? What can I say? You?re just perfect to me ^^ I?m totally looking forward to the 25th so that we can be together again ^^ You make me happy when I?m in a mood and whenever I?m not online I?m missing you xP Love you loads :love:
Ruska ? You are awesome, in your scary way >D But srsly, I enjoyed the meetings we had this year and our bizzare convos on MSN xP You pwn.
Shadow ? You rock dude! Hoping to come over in February to do karaoke with you xP but yeah, du ?r min b?ste svenska v?n ^^
Sharifu ? Audra, I know we fell out the other week, but you?re an awesome friend and it was great being with you this summer in Finland. I hope we can meet again sometime ^^
STM ? Olet mahtava! I wish I could speak fluent Finnish xP but it was really great of you to let me stay in January and August. You?re a great person and I can?t wait to meet you again ^^

LunarCat
November 22nd, 2006, 05:48 PM
awww everyone is so cute and lovey x) :hugs: hugs for all!!!!

lion_roog
November 29th, 2006, 06:49 AM
lion_roog, perhaps the most insane person on Lea. One of the most hilarious people I've ever met, without doubt. You're also really friendly towards everyone, and I can't recall a welcome thread in which you haven't posted. You can also be one of the most serious people and one of the most thoughtful, as well. I can't think of anyone who could dislike you, keep being yourself mate ;)

Thanks for the props my Brother from another mother...:D

Kovu The Lion
November 29th, 2006, 06:56 AM
Kovu The Lion, you're awesome. You're one of the few people I actually do get time to talk to outside the forum and you're a great guy. I haven't really talked to you for long, but you're funny and cool, and you like my voice, which is always a plus xD

I so totally Didn't see this nor expected to see this <3

Thanks for the mention mate :) Means a bunch and yeah.. Anything's a plus when it's a compliment,

Stay cool mate ;)

Hope to talk more,

Kovu

Daniel
November 29th, 2006, 12:21 PM
thanks for the mention Dani :D

and yesh, we'll have to meet up again and go beat up some chavs or something :lol:

nathalie
November 29th, 2006, 12:25 PM
Thanks alot Monai, always nice to hear something like that :)

Sharifu
November 29th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Sharifu (Audra): You're a great friend Audra, you have some great drawing skills and you've got a lovely personality. It was awesome meeting you at the London Meeting, and speaking to you for that shortish length of time we were held back at the pedestrian crossings. :lol: I really hope we get round to doing that collab too, I'm sure it's gonna be great fun. It's been great knowing you over the time I've been here at Lea, and let's hope for many more years. ^^ :hugs:

Aww thank you! And yeah I would love to do that collab too and I'm happy you want to also! I have something sketched out but I don't know if I really like it. :p I will try to work on it again soon!

Originally posted by Tiikeri
Sharifu ? Audra, I know we fell out the other week, but you?re an awesome friend and it was great being with you this summer in Finland. I hope we can meet again sometime ^^

Aww thanks! And yeah that was fun in Finland! I also look forward to when we meet again. :) :hugs:

Tiikeri
March 31st, 2007, 07:30 PM
Just thought I'd revive this for some reason =P

I'd just like to shout out to StE, he's such a sweet guy and even in the few days we've started talking we've gotten really close and I can't go a day without either talking to or texting him, or most times both =] Love you Temba :hugs: :)

SIMBAtheENIGMA
March 31st, 2007, 09:42 PM
awwwr, thanks! Your a very sweet guy to, and its hard not to talk to you everyday! I feel very close to you, and your one of the best people i know! :cheese: Love you too! :hugs:

Guntur
November 17th, 2007, 04:15 PM
I just wanna say thank you all member who keeping this place alive ;)

LKS: Thanks about your advice about London and England XD, really boost up my ambition to become what I should be

Lion Roog: I read about you and internship couple of month ago, after reading that post internship is not a bad thing for me but make money and fire up my ambition :cheese: thanks for that.

FC: My soulmate :evilgrin: who still keep that singing/random convo last 2 years. Thanks for keeping my memories alive

Nathalie: Sorry about that Dakota thing in Scar's Lair thread didn't mean to hurt you. I need my jam partner sooo... JOIN ME :evilgrin:

Roquivo: Well you're the one who set my mind straight after all the trouble I've been through thanks for listening what I whining about adultlife.

Utora: I don't think i'm gonna delete your quote on my Friendster, it's very meaningful to me

Sharifu: Remember I love You Sharifu thread? that's why people still love you Audra ;).

Kovu: My Asian partner, thanks for the two years of listening and your opinion. We gonna bomb every street in Asia when we meet.

Kiara: My online wife whatever happen to you, remember I'm on your back.
Thanks all and other, don't be sad I didn't mention you but as long this place is alive you'll have my love

FCSimba
November 17th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Phoenix

FC: My soulmate :evilgrin: who still keep that singing/random convo last 2 years. Thanks for keeping my memories alive

:cheese: Aww, that was such a nice surprise to wake up to! You're awesome Wacky Zacky, I'll always remember that 'cause it was just that funny! :lol: You rawk my friend :hugs:

Utora
November 18th, 2007, 12:07 AM
Utora: I don't think i'm gonna delete your quote on my Friendster, it's very meaningful to me

Aw, thanks comrade. Glad to know you enjoy my words. It's an honor to have you as a friend.

TX-101
November 18th, 2007, 12:20 AM
Did i forgot about this thread or just never noticed it? nevermind. I'd like to say thanks to those who are having me as a friend even if i don't know who that is / are or whaever.

Utora
November 18th, 2007, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by TX-101
Did i forgot about this thread or just never noticed it? nevermind. I'd like to say thanks to those who are having me as a friend even if i don't know who that is / are or whaever.

Jawohl mein freund, it -IS- the thought that counts.

King Simba
November 21st, 2007, 07:22 PM
Ok, the last time I did one of these posts was exactly a year ago today, and since it seems to have got going again, I figured I'd change it and add some others to it too. ;)

So here we go then... (In no particular order)

Tiikeri (Dani): I know we've had a bit of trouble earlier this year and we've had a few problems, but regardless of all that has happened earlier in the year, you're still on of the bestest friends I could ever wish for. ^^ You're loads of fun to talk and meet up with and you're definitely one to come to for support whenever I need it. You seem as though you're one of those people who are always there when someone needs them, and to me that's what every friendship needs. And so I thank you for everything you've done for me over the past 2 years or so and you'll always be one of my closest friends. I hope we are for a long time yet too. :hugs:

Lion King Stu (Stu): I'd just like to say that I'm sorry for not speaking to you as much lately, but you're still one of my good friends, and I want you to know that. We don't speak as much anymore, but everytime we do speak you're always great fun to speak with. You've been an awesome friend over the years and the last meeting in London was awesome. I really hope we can meet again soon. ^^

FCSimba (FC): You know, you're another one of my bestest friends. We've been talking for about 2 years now. You're great fun to speak with, and when we do speak it's always so much fun. ^^ It's a shame about the time zones though, if it weren't for those we'd get to speak more. You have a special talent in RPing, and your artwork is always improving. Nothing is too much trouble for you either; I can talk to you about anything and I always appreciate that in a friendship. :hugs:

Sharifu (Audra): You're a great friend Audra, and you have such a nice personality. ^^ It was great to talk to you the other week, we should talk more. You have some great drawing skills to boot and it was awesome meeting you at the London Meeting last August. I really hope we can meet again someday, because it was fun talking and getting to you better. It's been great knowing you over the time I've been here at Lea, and I hope you're here for many more years. ^^

SimbaTheMighty: We don't talk that much, but we have spoken briefly a few times. I didn't really shout you out individually last year, but I decided to do so this year. ;) I'd just like to say, it was great meeting you in London last August and I really hope we can all meet again someday. You've been here for some time now, and I hope you're here for many more years. ^^

This Land (Adam): I know I didn't mention you really last year either, but you definitely deserve to be mentioned this year. Again, you're another one of my greatest friends and you're such a nice person too. Thanks for inviting me and Dan to Coventry in August to meet Kanu, it was so much fun ^^ (if not a lil' crazy, but yeah...let's not go there) xD and it was great meeting you again at Dan's mash up in May. :hugs: I look forward to the next meet so we can meet again.

Daniel: My other fellow Northerner. I dunno what to say about you, except for the fact that you're crazy...not to mention hilarious. :lol: The meeting in London was awesome, I never had a better time than in May. It was great getting to talk to you more and mostly have a good time with you and the rest of the group. We can only hope you have one next year for your 19th, because I know we're all just dying to go. :evilgrin:

Nathalie: I know you well enough to class as a good friend. You're a great person and you do a great job on the forums. Thanks for being so supportive in London too, I really appreciate it. ^^

Lucy: We don't talk much, but it was great meeting you again in London back in May. You're a nice person always up for a laugh, and I look forward to meeting you again someday. ^^

Azerane: I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that you're such a great artist and you have such a nice personality. We don't talk much, but I know you well enough to say you're a nice person. It was fun commissioning you last month too, and I'm sure if you were to open them again you'll get loads of interest. I hope you stay for many more years. ^^

Shadow: As I said last year, you were the actually one of the first people to speak to me (remember?) ;) And when we do talk, it's always fun. I'm sorry we haven't been able to speak much lately, I've just been busy with college work and stuff like that, but hopefully when you come back we'll get to talk more. ^^

KanuTGL: I really enjoyed meeting you in Coventry in August. Let's just hope Adam does the same again, or you can tag along to one of the meetings. ;) You're a good friend and when we do speak (even if our convos are short sometimes) it's always fun. ^^ Thanks for that drawing of Namabi too, I really appreciate it. I guess that means I'll have to draw something for you one day... xP

Well, that's it I think. I'm sorry if I missed anyone in particular, but I just can't think of anyone else or anything else to say. But everyone here at Lea is awesome in their very own way, so it's not as if I dislike any of you (apart from the obvious few of course, but most of them have left now) xP

LunarCat
November 21st, 2007, 07:24 PM
Tara that's so sweet of you to take the time to do that! :wow: it's highly considerate, and just reflects how great of a person you are! :hugs:

Guntur
November 21st, 2007, 07:39 PM
Well, that's it I think. I'm sorry if I missed anyone in particular, but I just can't think of anyone else or anything else to say. But everyone here at Lea is awesome in their very own way, so it's not as if I dislike any of you (apart from the obvious few of course, but most of them have left now) xP [/B]

Wow, looks like I miss someone on my post too.
Yes you KS :)

King Simba: Tara
Well we haven't talk much but it's been 2 years since we met and I'm glad that I know you from here. From your appearances you look more matured and more beautiful =). You're a great artist and your skill are improving since the last time I saw your art :D
KS, keep doing your thing and maybe one day we'll meet and hang out with each other.
*bless and hugs*

Monai
November 21st, 2007, 09:03 PM
I really need to thank Kiara, for being all-round cool and being the pretty much the only person from Lea I ever talk to on MSN anymore.

And now, a random shout to anyone willing to accept: ROCK ON DISCO B*TCH!!!

imported_kiara
November 21st, 2007, 09:21 PM
wow, someone say thanks to me .. and just to me too ^^ *feels honored*

You and your class mates rocks :D

FCSimba
November 22nd, 2007, 09:18 AM
@ my dear, dear friend Tara: D'aww...that was really, really sweet. :hugs:

I should probably do another one of these sometime soon since last time I did them I wasn't as close to most of you as I am now....but since it's late here I'm gonna hold off until tomorrow or summat. Eitherway, that really warmed my heart Tara and expect something equally as fluffy and sweet sometime soon! =D My heart is telling me to write yours now, but then I'd keep going and going and going and pretty soon it'd be 3am and I'd still be typing. So just know I luff you pally and I'm always here for you...there'll definately be more in depth soon! =D

KanuTGL
November 22nd, 2007, 06:45 PM
Awww, thanks a bunch, KS :hugs: Yeah, was great meeting you in Coventry =3 Can't remember last time I had that much fun xD
And hopefully I'll and show up next time there's a UK meeting going :cheese: Anyone for February? xP
I'm glad you liked the picture too, and you don't have to draw anything in return, unless you want to of course... =P

*glomps*

This Land
November 22nd, 2007, 06:47 PM
Aww Thats so sweet of ye Tara *hugs*. You such a great friend to me aswell, i always enjoy talking to you when we do, and meeting you the past 3 times have always been awsome and great fun ^^. Keep on being the Brilliant person you are ^^ :hugs:

nathalie
November 22nd, 2007, 06:59 PM
Never mind KS ;)

And you know where to find me if you ever need someone to talk to :hugs:

Monai
November 22nd, 2007, 08:29 PM
I'd make a full list of people who I need to thank, but, ah! the mental block! *collapses on floor*

Anyway, in short, thanks to the mods for moderating, anyone who's talked to me recently for keeping me entertained, the artists for creating beauty, the die-hard TLK fans for their commitment, the people I don't talk to but still do so much for the community, the people who come here every day and post, the people who come here every day and lurk (a lot of the time, this fits me pretty well), everyone I loved from the start, everyone I got to know and now they're pretty awesome, everyone who's old, everyone who's new and most importantly everyone who comes here and convinces me that there are decent, honest, friendly, intelligent, slightly-weird-yet-lovable, and all round fantastic people alive. Luckily, that applies to pretty much everyone here. So thanks to (yes, I realise I've said this about nine thousand times) everyone!

(A list may come at some point.)

FCSimba
November 24th, 2007, 02:19 AM
*pokes Monai's post* That, my friend, was very cute--and very funny. :cheese: I agree with the convinces part...I am pretty disillusioned with the world lately--all the war and violence nonsense, and when I come here I remember that there are good people who make this world worth living in. :hugs: In other words--well said Monai! :bleen:

Sharifu
November 24th, 2007, 08:34 PM
Aww, now how come I just noticed what KS said now? :p

Thank you. :hugs: You're very kind and sweet, and I we should talk more... I was thinking of IMing you now but you are away and I have cleaning to do... Blah. :p But maybe I will a little later when I have some more free time.

I would like to post more about everyone I care about but I just don't have the time now, so hopefully I can later. ^^

Oh Phoenix, thanks for the shout out too. ^^ Of course I can't forget that thread... I still can't believe such a big thread was made, that was about me. :o And STM was telling about his feelings for me even before we got together... It's so sweet... Now I feel like going back to read that thread. :p

And Monai, that was cute, hehe.

imported_kiara
November 24th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Kiara: My online wife whatever happen to you, remember I'm on your back.
Thanks all and other, don't be sad I didn't mention you but as long this place is alive you'll have my love

Omg Charlie i so did miss your post XD

Thanks for the words, keep think about the kids name ;)

For the rest .. ill try do a list too .. i dont have many close friends here so it should go fast ^^;;

Elly
December 11th, 2007, 05:27 AM
I just wanted to say "hey" to...

Fendi, Azerane, Sharifu, Nathalie, Monai, S'04, Wicked, STL, LLS, LKS, KS and many of you... whom really need no general compliance... appreciation is what you give, and that's what you get...

You are appreciable.

/corn-pone speech

Guntur
December 11th, 2007, 06:19 AM
:hugs: The PM you reply last month cheer me up for a week, thanks for replying my message that day, really need it :hugs:

Elly
December 13th, 2007, 07:46 AM
^ Well I try.

Thanks, Fendi. :hugs:

Glad to have brightened your day!

Utora
December 15th, 2007, 02:26 AM
Fendi
Separated by countries, separated by culture, and separated by beliefs that vary; we co-exist by means of the heart, and our quest to seek the truth through conversation and fellowship. I'm honored to have you as a friend, and you've been very tolerant of my behavior, ha ha. I have learned self respect and grown immensely within 20 minutes of conversation. Thank you, for being mein freund.

Twilight
It's been hard for you to accept the fact sometimes I'm an ***, and I prefer isolation. You have a big heart, a loving spirit and a beautiful mind. You are gifted with care and listening. You are excellent in guidance and friendship. I love you like a brother, and hope to remain a good friend with you. Thank you.

Ravincal
Always a wonderful comrade. I love interacting with you. You're strong willed, focused and very humorous. Not to say you're teh sex.

Talli
You and I seem to have an ear for music, so I'll drink to that! You're very attentive and always make me laugh with your short, blunt but honest statements. You make me realize you can read the summary on the back of the book as opposed to reading the entire book herself, which in cases such as me, that's very important.

Guntur
December 15th, 2007, 06:06 AM
^ I believe separation are meant to be together! Remember my friend. whatever what you believe, you're a human and my friend =)