PDA

View Full Version : Character Sign Up

Pages : [1] 2

King Simba
October 23rd, 2004, 05:08 PM
Simba will be played by me. Also, Kovu and Kiara are adolescent in this RPG. You can also play some of my original characters. ;)
Feel free to sign up your own original characters too. :cheese:

Simba - Me
Mufasa - *FREE*
Sarabi - *FREE*
Nala - *FREE*
Kovu - Avalon
Kiara - *FREE*
Zira - *FREE*
Nuka - Killress
Vitani - Sombolia
Timon - *FREE*
Pumbaa - *FREE*
Zazu - *FREE*
Rafiki - *FREE*
Scar - Melody of Scar
Namabi - Me
Lunara - Me
Leo - Me
Leana - Me
Shadow - shadow
Monai - Monai
Shine - shadow
Roshaun - lion_roog
Syd Lipsky - ChildOfThePride
Twilight - Lion King Stu
Reth - Nephilim
Calais - Nephilim
Asante - Broken
Broken - Broken
Simrick - Garfield
Kenyi - Kenyi
Kopa - Klowd
Ami - Suki
Yumi - Suki
Black Magic - Miliski
Kotanu - csyria
Runako - Tigereyes
Dash - Simba22
Taira - Jettie
Shakou - Avalon
Titus - Titus
Karifu - Shenzi hyena
Subira - Mizani
Kago - Kago
Dash - Simba22
Riona - Kago
Shandie - Shenzi hyena
Nela - Nela
Sengalo - Katse
Kara - Nela
Tumai - Kovu The Lion
Rio - Sombolia
Kala - Nala The Lion
Firo - Juffy
Hasiki - Snow Wolf
Mvivu - Mvivu
Naeri - Melody of Scar
Zandiki - Killress
Azaria - IrishKiara
Kaden - Kopa
Guan - Guan Lou-dte
Erevu - Zazu_2004
Zabad - Mushroom
Draco - draco_lionheart
Mino - Simba's Legacy
Sheek - This Land
Sukari - This Land
Fire - Simba Child
Makayla - Makayla
Sakura - NTP
Fire - Fire_Hazard
Tandolorian - Ravincal
Neola - Neola
Rajas - Utora
Heschi - Talisker
Noodle - Noodle
Haleo - Haleo
Kix - KTL
Avalon - Avalon
Seerom - TeenSimba

Please post information about your characters. I will then add them to the list. :)

EDIT: You should know the basic rules. :) Only play the character(s) you signed up for. ;) You can choose up to two characters to play. It can be two of your original characters or two of the TLK characters.

More information is in this (http://leahalalela.net/showthread.php?567-New-RPG-possibly) thread.
Also I'll be going on a trip later tonight so the sign-ups will be delayed for a few days. :eww::D

Shadow
October 23rd, 2004, 09:21 PM
yeah i play as my slef and Shine iv said it so manny times now so i make it short...

Name: Shadow

Sex: White eyed panther

famely: none he lost his whole pride when he was cub 2 sisters and his mother...

Status: a pride lander but fells like an outsider and dont trust anyone exsept his mate Sunshine and Twilight hes only friend

Best and only friend Twilight

Relationship...his lionesses Sunshine in secret...his Relationship to the pride he was adupt as cub.....

Personalerty.....secrets full...allways sems to be thinking abut somthing....dont even look at others, stays for him self,...easy to curupt...thats right...it wont take mutsh to do Shadow evil...so if there is some one bad out there but whats out for Sunshine and Twilight will say.....

your decide if you want a friend our not....wold be cool if some one was bad to him...dont have to be evil....

resons to this is that he have seen so mutsh deahf among his pride and hate by others he is not evil but he has lost feathf of good ppl exsept Sunshine and Twilight.
and he is sceard and lost.....he allways thinks of his past but never want to speak abut it ever.....

are allways up at nights looking at the moon.....half moon and the stars tells him somthing.....but what he dont know.... only that its somthing abut his past he cant remeber....

others: Shadow is allways keeping a low profile...as i said he dont talk to others our even say hi....he sleeps in the Water hole in a tree looking up to the moon.....

other animals have try to contact him....but he hasent respond our even try....he just thinks they are evil and will betray him later if he trust them..... he is femiler whit that.
he is hunted by an other evil out sider lionesses.....

Philosophy/Quote: The Shadow of Light

pic of him "me"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/KovuLKD/Shadow.jpg

King Simba
October 23rd, 2004, 09:22 PM
Added. :)

Monai
October 23rd, 2004, 09:30 PM
I'd like to play Kovu, and Monai.

Here's Monai's profile:

-Mandatory Stuff-

Name: Monai
Species: Panthera leo (Lion)
Mate: Konya
Parents: Nqoba (father) and Kotpera (mother)
Siblings: Makaio and Kipril
Place of Residence: Pridelands
Mane colour: Dark Red
Tail hair colour: Mahogany
Fur colour and style: Sandy yellow, quite wavy
Eye colour: Green
Appearance: Broad, tough
History: Monai was born with 1 other, Makaio. His younger brother, Kipril, was always clumsy. Kipril was laughed at by some, but Monai stood up for him. He always stuck with his brothers, and would always defend them. As an adult, he's had to defend his whole pride, not just his brothers. His parents recently passed away, and he and his mate, Konya, became King and Queen.
Best Friend: Makaio, his brother.
Duty: King of the pride.
Philosophy/Quote: "You've got to believe in yourself to be able to do anything. Confidence is the key to success."

-Optional Stuff-

Nicknames: None
Food preferences: Meat, something that isn't poisonous.
Hobbies: Being with family, fighting.
Favourite colour: Dark Blue.
Talents: Can roar louder than everyone else in the pride put together.
Habits: Falling asleep all the time.
Phobias: His nightmare, where his family all die.
Height: 5"0
Weight: 358 lbs

Shadow
October 23rd, 2004, 09:30 PM
Name Sunshine calls Shine but only by Shadow

Sex: lionesses

famely: none...got adupt...but got told that the lion that adupt her dont love her anymore....our ever did

Mate: Shadow in secret

Status: a happy and play full lionesses have easy to make friends and likes to wresel speshely whit Shadow.....but can be very vilet if some one is messing whit Shadow and she sees it....

Best friend Twilight and Shadow

Relationship groud up here sens she was cub so she know prity mutsh all of the members but she dislike the members that dont like Shadow(if there are any)

Marks: have a sun and 3 scars over it...glows yeallow and red at nights

Spend most of her time whit Shadow...but keeps a low profile if anyone is aroud.....and she dont like to sleep as mush as a lions use to

pic of Sunshine
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/shadow-sunshine_BY_KOURUKON.gif

King Simba
October 23rd, 2004, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the info. :) Both added. :cheese:

Monai
October 23rd, 2004, 09:33 PM
Thanks KS. :)

Shadow
October 23rd, 2004, 09:34 PM
yeah :D man am a looking forwerd to this PRG start :cheese:

Kippy
October 23rd, 2004, 10:42 PM
I'd like to play Rafiki and Zazu, please.

lion_roog
October 24th, 2004, 10:10 AM
Give me Nala....

I want Nala.....

I'd like to play Nala....

Plllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee. ....:D :cheese:

and my own character...

Name: Roshaun
Species: Lion
Pride: None (Nomadic)
Parents: Mother-Femi (deceased) Father-unkown (deceased)
Discription: A light brown with a tint of gold. Short, light-medium brown mane and tail-turf. Blue eyes.

History: Ran away from pride as an older cub after his mother's death to escape the cruelty of the ruling males. Has lived as a nomad ever since then. His father was killed by the ruling males of his abandoned pride when they took the pride over. He was spared being slaughtered by the new males by his mother hiding him in a secret den and passing him off as the offsrping of one of the new males...this worked because he was only a week old when the pride's new rulers arrived.

Valkiria
October 24th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Vitani is mine!! :cheese:

ChildOfThePride
October 24th, 2004, 08:26 PM
I'd like Zira and my OC...Syd Lipsky (she needs a panther name, lol....), please.

Mushroom
October 24th, 2004, 09:09 PM
May I please be Timon and Nuka, please! :D

Can I also add some of my characters?
Roco (Row-ko), Izkig, Nisodo and Clooney.

They are all meerkats, Roco is Timon's older brother, Izkig is Roco's best friend and Nisodo and Clooney are also good friends of Roco.
Roco and Izkig are the only ones that really do much but they always go round in a group so if one is in the RP then they all have to be. :cheese:

Can I also add two more characters? (I know it's alot but Timon's brother and his friends were kinda a nessecity if I was gonna be Timon)

Zabad: First son of Zira and Scar, ran away from his pride before Simba returned. He was outraged that his father had chosen someone not of his blood (Kovu) to be his heir. Wants to over throw Simba and become king.

Keyonna: Zabads faithful mate. She loves Zabad dearly as he her, but otherwise is a spiteful young lioness who doesn't care for anyone. (Unlike Zabad who does have he's soft spots.) She tends to find herself pushing Zabad into doing the evil he wants to do, think lion version of Lady Macbeth.

Monai
October 24th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Since King Simba isn't here, I'll post the updated list.

Simba - King Simba
Sarafina -
Nala - lion_roog
Kovu - Monai
Kiara -
Zira - ChildOfThePride
Nuka - Mushroom
Vitani - Valkiria
Timon - Mushroom
Pumbaa -
Zazu - Kippy
Rafiki - Kippy
Namabi - King Simba
Lunara - King Simba
Leo - King Simba
Leana - King Simba
Shadow - shadow
Monai - Monai
Shine - shadow
Roshaun - lion_roog
Syd - ChildOfThePride
Roco - Mushroom
Izkig - Mushroom
Nisodo - Mushroom
Clooney - Mushroom

Available characters from the movie are Kiara, Sarafina and Pumbaa.

ChildOfThePride
October 24th, 2004, 09:47 PM
Oh! Better give you guys background on my original character....bwahahahaha.....

Name: Sydney (Syd) Lipsky
Species: Panther/human (used to be human)
Description: All black but with orange paws that appear to be 'flaming'. She also has peculiar orange and purple eyes.

(PS, can I start a thread?)

Monai
October 24th, 2004, 10:22 PM
COTP - Thanks for the info.

I dunno about the new thread. It's King Simba's forum, you'll have to ask her when she's back from Belgium.

ChildOfThePride
October 24th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Did she say when she'd be back?

Monai
October 25th, 2004, 08:23 AM
Tomorrow afternoon. :)

King Simba
October 26th, 2004, 11:02 AM
I'm back. Thanks for updating the list, Monai. ;)
Mushroom, you can only play up to two characters. Choose the ones you'd like to play. :)

Mushroom
October 26th, 2004, 11:40 AM
Ok, Timon and Nuka.

Lion King Stu
October 26th, 2004, 11:49 AM
i did say i would join 2 u know lol don't forget me ;)

-Mandatory Stuff-
Name: Twilight
Age: young teenager around about 14 years old a little younger than Sunshine (Shine)
Mate: none but has strong feelings for Suki but doesn?t think its love
Offspring: none
Parents: Nina (deceased) Kuza (foster mother)
Siblings: None
Place of Residence: Pride Rock
Mane colour: Dark Brown with streaks of black in
Tail hair colour: Dark brown with streaks of black
Fur colour and style: normal lion colour (golden brown)
Eye colour: dark blue
Appearance: Has a crescent moon birth marking on fore head and has star like markings. around his neck.
History:
Twilight was born just outside of the Pride Lands by a Rouge lioness who was unfortunately killed a few hours later and before she died struggled into the Pride lands in hope that he would be found. He was found by a hunting party from Pride Rock a few hours later and was brought into the Pride. As he grew up he made friends with a lioness called Sunshine or Shine as she?s more commonly known and they did everything together and became best friends. Years past and then Shadow turned up and the two friends became three. Shortly after Shadow turned up Shine fell in love with Shadow and Light got extremely jealous with him as he had strong feelings for her and so a pit of hate built up inside him, but Light still has a deep sense of for him. A few weeks after Shadow turned up a Tiger cub called Suki turned up, she was nice, playful and many other things and so Light took a instant liking in her and started to slightly forget his feelings for Shine but deep in side he still has very strong feelings for her that won?t go away.
As Light grew up Simba took a liking towards Light as he was intelligent and good at solving problems and other things like fighting that he admired about the young teenager and become close friends and Light became a fellow servant to him.
Best Friend: Sunshine (Shine), Shadow, Suki, Simba
Duty: Protector of Pride Rock, fellow servant to the king, hunter
Philosophy/Quote: ?Some one once told me that Death is a release not a punishment and that we had to decide what we had to do with the time we got left, but in truth it still scares me?
-Optional Stuff-
Nicknames: Light (only used by close friends)
Food preferences: Rabbits, Zebra, Gazelle and anything else really.
Hobbies: wrestling, hunting rabbits, watching the stars
Favourite colour: mid-night blue
Talents: fast runner, smart, strong, good hunter, brave
Habits: doesn?t like showing his true feelings or emotions, staying up late watching the stars, gets depressed quite easily.
Phobias: fear of death and dieing
Height: Average size for a young teen lion
Weight: Just under average for a teen lion
Other: Sleeps outside the cave on Pride Rock, or on top of it, or somewhere out in the Pride Lands. Likes being alone to think.

King Simba
October 26th, 2004, 11:56 AM
List updated. :)
Kiara, Sarafina and Pumbaa are still available for TLK characters. ;)

Shadow
October 26th, 2004, 01:02 PM
a little uppdate on info abut Shadow becuse LKS join and a little more stuff i forgot to add

http://www.leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=87917#post87917

King Simba
October 26th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Ok, thanks for the info. :)

lion_roog
October 27th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Who will be Kiara, Sarafina, and whoever is left?

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 12:45 PM
The next people who apply, then the RPG can get started. :)

Btw, people can sign up their characters after the RPG has started, I'm just aiming to get all the TLK characters full up.

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Can I play? :E

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Yeah, sure. Anyone's welcome Neph. ;)

Valkiria
October 27th, 2004, 03:53 PM
I can be Sarafina... :)

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 04:10 PM
STL - Okay then. Sure. ;)
Valkiria - Sure thing.

Valkiria
October 27th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Then lets play this RPG. I just can't wait!! :-)
Pumbaa isn't so important character, and we all want to play!! ;)

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 04:51 PM
We still have Kiara empty though and we need her for this RPG. ;) :evilgrin:

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Okay, I'll take two OCs. :cheese:

Reth
Species: B&W Lion
Mate: Calais
Parents: Silver (mother), Calaethis (father)
Place of Residence: Pridelands
Mane colour: Black
Tail hair colour: Black
Fur colour and style: White, shaggy fur
Eye colour: Blue
Appearance: Looks somewhat out of place at PrideRock, being black and white, just like his parents. All four paws, his mane, nose and tail are pitch black, and the rest of him contrasting white. He is not particularly big or muscular, as his skills lay in his speed and stealth.
History: A timid lion, born in more peaceful times, under the rule of Simba, Reth became friendly with the cheetah Pride, like his parents and other Pride members before him were. Despite protest from members of both prides, he and the cheetah Prince Calais became mates.
Reth is not known to follow rules perfectly, and can often be found lurking in the Outlands.
Duty: A warrior of the Pridelands.

Calais
Species: Cheetah
Mate: Reth
Parents: Modnar (mother), father unknown.
Siblings: None, but three cousins. (Click, Kafiri and Ilhali.)
Place of Residence: Pridelands. His Pride live out on the grassy plains.
Tail hair colour: N/A
Fur colour and style: Similar to any regular cheetah, only lighter.
Eye colour: Green.
Appearance: A cheetah with defined tear marks down his face. For a cheetah, his ears are large, and his mane is long and spikey. Calais is of average size.
History: The out-going Prince of the Cheetah Pride, Latifu. A born leader, but sometimes to adventurous for his own good. He spends most of his time around Priderock, with the lion Pride.

Hmm, I'm afraid I don't have any pictures of them though. :hehe:

Valkiria
October 27th, 2004, 05:25 PM
STL took Kiara, don't you forgot? :-)

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Must have. ;) :gasp:
Neph, doesn't matter. That's enough info. :)

EDIT: Anyone wanna take Pumbaa? I can then get this RPG started. :cheese: :bleen:

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Fine, gimme Pumbaa. :kovusmile:

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Okay, doesn't matter if you're playing more than 2. ;)

EDIT: New thread started. :)

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Sorry, I didn't read that carefully about the two characters bit. :hehe: I thought it was a max of two original characters and two canon ones. Oops. Well, if anyone wants to pick him up, feel free.

Broken
October 29th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Sorry I forgot to sign up before I started posting

Given name: Unknown (i'll think one up one of these days)
Name: Broken
Color: Very pale red tuff of fur on her head and blood red tail tuff.
Eyes: Crystal blue, looks dead gray in some light.
Size: normal for her age.
Markings/scars: she has a long scar on her right side coming from behind he hind leg.
Offspring (living): Asante
Friends: none
Mate: Bill but lost him to a war

History: She has been alone for most of her life. She has been dubbed ?Broken? from the lioness? from her shunned pride. She had 4 cubs to Bill, even though it should have killed her. One died at birth. Later she fell under attack and two others were killed, and she was crushed. Finally deciding on a name for her only living cub ?Asante? in thanks of his life, he met his father once. She moves from place to place searching for a home after receiving the news that Bill was killed from his raven friend.

Asante
Name: Asante
Pelt: orangish. White around eyes and Muzzle. White tail tip and toes, and puffy on head.
Family: Mother Broken, Father Bill, Siblings deceased.
Home: Wherever Broken takes him

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 05:54 PM
That's alright. I'll add ya to the list.

Garfield
October 30th, 2004, 12:39 AM
Ooh can I join too? :cheese:

King Simba
October 30th, 2004, 10:05 AM
Yep. Who would you like to sign up?

Garfield
October 30th, 2004, 10:51 PM
I'd like to join as myself ... =P

Name: Simrick
Species: Liger
Family: None ( deceased parents )
Pride: None
Description: He is pretty big for for his age but he's a liger =P. He has tiger stripes all over his body, on his face between his eyes are three and only three stripes. He has navy bluish eyes, and has a brown muzzle but his nose is pinkish (heh). He is more orangish than goldish brown. He has a mane starting to grow.

History: Simrick was born to Konubi ( Lion) and Sofina ( Tiger ) in a jungle in way south Africa. Unfortunatly he was also born in a jungle full of jaguars. ( to make a pretty long story short =P ) The jaguars disapproved of a lion and a tiger being together and especially in their home. What they disliked the most was the fact that they had a cub. ( again to make a long story short...) After a couple of years of being raised by his parents...the jaguars had had enough of this misfamily and decided to end the mistake that was in their jungle. Eventually Simrick's parents were killed and he was forced to run away from his homeland....he was lucky to have escaped. He ended up going his own way for awhile. Unfortunatly he was always frowned apon whenever he tried making friends with others. He was always forced to leave them. Now he is one who rarely smiles for happiness has left him. Only saddness remains. After years of being rejected from prides and such he is a traveler.............but maybe somewhere his life will change......

King Simba
October 30th, 2004, 10:55 PM
Added.

Garfield
October 31st, 2004, 12:59 AM
Cool ^^ :cheese: =P

unregistered user
November 25th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Am I too late or may I still join?

King Simba
November 25th, 2004, 07:39 PM
You can still join. :)

unregistered user
November 25th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Name: Kenyi Khairi Safara
Age: 3 Yrs (14 in Human Years, in other words in his adolescent/teen stage)
Species: Lion (Leo)
Mate: None

Description of Appearance: Kenyi has a Bright Gold fur, Light Brown Mane, Brown Eyes (Like Simba?s) and is a well-built together Lion. His structure is almost identical to that of Adolescent Simba.

His personality: Kenyi has a very warm kind feeling that he gives off, when he is around other Lions and animals. Though, his Powerful appearance may be, he is and reveals a very gentle, compassionate, and Kind nature to others, most of the time. Yet, he can also be very fierce, brutal, and vicious, while devoting his life to defend other Lions and animals. He cares nothing more, but of the safety of others and of the good society, he would put his own self in danger, to defend.

Kenyi Khairi?s Life (History): Kenyi was born in the Kumani Kingdom., His Father Adem Khairi Kumani and his Mother Abeni Khairi Kamili loved and cared dearly for their son. His father was the head commander, chief and King of the Kumani Pride, his mother was head of the Lioness hunting party. Kenyi had been well-taught, royal manners and decorum, by his Mother. While his Father, taught him hunting skills, techniques, and survival at an early age. As he grew into his adolescent stage, He became a warrior of the pride, serving and protecting others. Kenyi soon felt that he could no longer defend his pride, any longer. He needed to leave, find his own life and live it, instead of people always controlling it and holding him down and back. His Mother and Father disapproved of it, and sent many guards around his den. As stubborn as he was, Kenyi left the Guards roughly injured, as he ran, fleeing from the Kumani Pride. One day his Mother and Father, ventured into the Jungle one day, as they found each other. As they returned to Kumani, they discussed about his leaving, and found it was for a more greater and reasonable cause, that he wanted to defend more than his pride, and was willing to devote his life to it or just until he had found a mate. His Father, Adem, taught Kenyi one more valuable skill and lesson, which he should always rePridelander. Kenyi promised his mother and father that he will return one day, once he feels his duty has been completed. Kenyi made his final farewells and goodbyes, he nuzzled his parents, as he departed from the Kumani Pridelands.

:cheese:

King Simba
November 25th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Signed up. ;)

klowd
November 27th, 2004, 08:37 PM
can I be Kopa?? or u don't want him into your history?

King Simba
November 27th, 2004, 08:40 PM
If you want, I can sign you up as Kopa. :)

klowd
November 27th, 2004, 08:42 PM
yeah I want :) :cheese:

Shadow
November 27th, 2004, 08:42 PM
please cant you be Kopa as teen ? you culd meat up whit Syd and me in the grave yeard :cheese:

klowd
November 27th, 2004, 08:47 PM
I'll start as a cub, but Kopa grows up very fast ;)

Shadow
November 27th, 2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by klowd
I'll start as a cub, but Kopa grows up very fast ;)

ahwww...ah well....can Kopa be a naghty cub and apper in the elephant grave yeard so will Syd and i help you geting started =D

Suki
November 27th, 2004, 09:01 PM
~Suki~

Name: ^
Spei.: Tiger/Tigress
Mate: Possibly Twilight
Ouccupation: None at the moment

Apperence:Like any Tigress and Tiger, she has black stripes. The only thing differrent is that she has a black heart birthmark on her cheast where her heart would be on the inside.

Her personality (I can't spell that xD): She's a very sweet tigress, and has a taste for adventure.Suki's very friendly around other big cats, esp. her friends Twilight, Shadow, Sunshine, etc.

History: Suki got separated by her mum when she was very young. She's still looking for her, but it's useless so far. When she was a cub, she met Twilight, Shine, and Shadow. They became very good friends except Suki had this huge crush on Twilight, and she still does, although she doesn't speak to him often anymore (she's very busy these days).Her new foster mum, Kida, is taking care of her nowadays.

http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Mushroom/Suki.jpg
This is her as a cub..but she has a tut of fur on her head now as a teen.

Suki
November 27th, 2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by shadow
please cant you be Kopa as teen ? you culd meat up whit Syd and me in the grave yeard :cheese:

I wanna be in the graveyard too. :D xD

King Simba
November 27th, 2004, 09:03 PM
Signed up, Suki. :D

Suki
November 27th, 2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
Signed up, Suki. :D

:D :hugs:

A whacky guy once said:
"Homework is your friend!"
Let's hope he was drunk. :D

Shadow
November 27th, 2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Suki
~Suki~

Mate: Possibly Twilight

sorry to break your dreams Suki but i think you are a little late for that....

Suki
November 27th, 2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by shadow
sorry to break your dreams Suki but i think you are a little late for that....

I'm not Suki. I'm PN. You'd have to tell that to my character. ;)

Miliski
November 27th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Do you mind of i join?
I am Black Magic
She is a panter cross lioness.
her father was Scar and her real mother is Sarabi.
She has a black pearl embedded in her skull and has deep blue eyes. she has two cubs called Miliski and Novu. they have redddish brown and the only trace of Black Magic's Father is both her babies eyes which are like Scar's Her mate was Nocona, a rogue lion that was killed 3 months before the cubs were born. She is very sassy and kind. she is on simba's side. History: Her mother is sarabi but she had her because she was raped by scar. Sarabi gave her away to Coco a lioness in the pride who only recently told her the truth.

Shadow
November 27th, 2004, 10:03 PM
np whit me but next time tell befure you join ok wold be alot easyer for avryone but no harm dune lets get this PR going =D

King Simba
November 27th, 2004, 10:05 PM
What Shadow said. :)

...and you're signed up. =)

Miliski
November 27th, 2004, 10:09 PM
Who is starting?
:confused:

Shadow
November 27th, 2004, 10:09 PM
its going on for full time mate just jump in :cheese:

King Simba
November 27th, 2004, 10:12 PM
Not here, the other thread.

Miliski
November 27th, 2004, 10:14 PM
what other thread?

Shadow
November 27th, 2004, 10:14 PM
The Adolescent Years

klowd
November 28th, 2004, 12:12 AM
hey KS do u know when are we going to start? :)

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 11:26 AM
We've already started. ;)

la_reina
December 17th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Are there any open acts left for me?:D

klowd
December 17th, 2004, 07:19 PM
( KS isn't here mate for some days mate.... mabe u can join simba's pride :) )

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 07:09 PM
oh, where is he gone?

King Simba
December 30th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by la_reina
Are there any open acts left for me?:D
Well if you want to add one of your characters you can take part. :cheese:

And yes, I come back tomorrow night. :bleen:

unregistered user
January 3rd, 2005, 03:15 AM
Welcome back KS.;)

King Simba
January 3rd, 2005, 09:29 AM
I've been back since new year. ;)

King Simba
February 17th, 2005, 10:24 AM
(Mentioned in other thread.)

Alright, Monai told me that he doesn't wanna RP Kovu anymore so does anyone else wanna RP him? Thanks.

Simba Child
February 21st, 2005, 12:12 AM
I'll take Pumbaa if anyone hasn't taken him

csyria
February 21st, 2005, 06:03 AM
Can I sign up as one of my characters?

Name: Kotanu

King Simba
February 21st, 2005, 08:18 AM
Sure...
...and SC, you can be Pumbaa if you want. =)

EDIT: Just noticed, it appears that Neph is signed up to be Pumbaa but since she never really RP's anymore you can play him if you want.

Sombolia
March 5th, 2005, 10:22 AM
If no one's taking Kovu, I'll take him =D

King Simba
March 5th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Alrighty. Kovu's yours then. :cheese:

King Simba
March 30th, 2005, 10:08 AM
Nala is now signed up for Kenyi. ;)

Tigereyes
March 30th, 2005, 04:24 PM
I was wondering if I could sign up as one of my characters? Runako ( he's a lion cub ) :cheese:

King Simba
March 30th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Sure thing. Start RP-ing whenever you want. =)

Mushroom
March 30th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Timon and Nuka are still mine right?

King Simba
March 30th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Yep, you're still signed up for them both.

Simba22
April 7th, 2005, 12:54 AM
This sounds like fun I'll sign up.

Could I be Dash?[Cub I made up off the top of my head.]

Dash is a cub who doesn't really have any friends or family. He lives on a High mountain away from Pride Rock cause nobody wants "his type" around. He has the same color coat as Simba but with a few black markings on his body.

King Simba
April 7th, 2005, 06:58 AM
Signed up. ;)

Simba22
April 7th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Signed up. ;)

Cool thanks.:cheese: :D

Sombolia
April 13th, 2005, 03:27 AM
GAH! >_< I'm SO sorry, I TOTALLY forgot about RPing Kovu! :eek: Well, If someone hasn't taken him again (and I'm sure they have..) I'll still RP him. >_<

King Simba
April 13th, 2005, 07:30 AM
:lol: That's alright, Sombi. Feel free to jump in whenever you want. :cheese:

Sombolia
April 14th, 2005, 12:13 AM
Eep! Thanks. =)

Tigereyes
May 29th, 2005, 12:52 AM
I was thinking of starting over. I was wondering if I could change my character with a different one? Just a simple character. :cheese: I'm only doing this because I haven't really been active lately and felt I should start over.

King Simba
May 29th, 2005, 06:29 AM
Sure, when you do think up the character, post some information here. ;) =)

Hakuna Matata!

King Simba
June 16th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Alright. *adds to list* =)

Avalon
June 20th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Name: Shakou.
Name pronounciation: Sha-koo.
Species: Black Lion.
Parents: Unknown (Deceased).
Personality: Nasty, dark, deceptive, and cunning.
Apperance: Dark grey nearly black pelt, slitely lighter muzzle & belly. Black mane with two blood red hair locks on the right side, deep yellow eyes, and two scars over right eye. (see avvy)

Story: Shakou story long and depressive. He lost his mother as a cub to a fatale disease. His fathers mind got distorted and he beat young Shakou nearly to death(hench the two scars over his right eye). When he becomes a teen he kills his own father in an act of defence, but this would later state him as murdere in the eyes of the other animals. Shakou meets as an adolesent Amelia, a young lioness he gets a good eye towards. But this happyness is short lived, Amelia encounters another male lion and falls for him(and they run away together). Shakou is heartbroken cuz of what his girlfriend did to him. Shakou then decieds that to awoid to feel the sorrow of looseing a loved one again, he goes from being rather friendly to become mistevious and deceptive....

King Simba
June 20th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the info. *adds to list* =)

Titus
June 20th, 2005, 11:20 PM
Name: Titus
Species:Lion
Mate: N/A
Parents: N/A
Siblings: N/A
Place of Residence: N/A
Mane colour: Blonde
Tail hair colour: Blonde
Fur colour and style: White
Appearance: Broad, tough,grey triangles on cheeks (pionted ends pionting down)

King Simba
June 20th, 2005, 11:23 PM
Thanks a lot mate. *adds to list* Feel free to jump in anytime. =)

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 12:45 AM
I'd like to sign up as my character, Sengalo. He originally came into the picture with reacting with the canon characters and such after the events of SP, but I think I'll ditch that for this RP.X)

Name: Sengalo
Age: Same age as Kovu, but slightly older(Basically an adolescent)
Name pronounciation: Sehn-gaa-loe
Parents: Scar and Taugadi(Both deceased)
Personality: Confused with who he is; Cunning
Apperance: This is basically it-->http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Katse/SengaloModelSheet.jpg The only differences are that he doesn't have the scar on his left eye yet. His mane is a typical adolescent mane, it goes down his back(like Nuka's) but doesn't surround his neck.

Story: Sengalo is an "unknown" son of Scar. He was born to his mother, Taugadi, moments after Scar's death. He and his mother were exiled, along with the other lions loyal to Scar. Being the true heir, he was despised by Zira, who kept the secret from the other Outlanders. Taugadi was eventually attacked and killed by the hyenas. That was also when Sengalo got his scar. He fled the territory, was found by a sympathetic cheetah, and raised by her, along with her two daughters and a genetically altered cat rescued by the cheetah. Sengalo grew up falling in love with one of the cheetah's daughters, but the feelings weren't mutual. After a fight with the young cheetah's true love, the freaky lookin' experiment, he lost and fled from there, too. Now he has returned to the Pridelands. His motive? He doesn't even really know...

Avalon
June 21st, 2005, 01:06 AM
JIPPI!!!! Your useing Sengalo:D YAYness!!!! (sorry I just burst out><, but I love that character)=D

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 06:51 AM
Yeah, awesome character. I love his design. *adds to list* :cheese:

Katse
June 21st, 2005, 03:37 PM
Gee, thanks guys! I'm glad you like him.:wicked:

Opera Ghost
June 21st, 2005, 04:33 PM
Can i join?
Name: Karifu
Name pronounciation: Ka ra fu
Parents: unknown
Personality: kind and caring lioness
Picture:http://img283.echo.cx/img283/1615/avatar1fx.jpg

King Simba
June 21st, 2005, 04:34 PM
*adds to list* ;) More RPers, the better.

Mizani
June 25th, 2005, 11:28 AM
Name: Subira

Name meaning: Be calm

Name pronoucniation: Su-bi-ra

Fur colour: Brown, tan and Tail tuft is gold

Eye colour: Aqua

Personality: An out going lioness who is extremely energetic. She loves to talk to interesting people or anyone at all.

Back ground: Younger sister to Chukia (means angry) the Princess of a far away jungle Subira was next in line. Hence her name she often sought to calm her sister down, but one day while trying to help Chukia the princess acused her of being jealous of her claim to the throne and she attacked Subira. Her sisters attack was brutal but in the end Chukia aciendently banged her head against a rock ending her life quickly. Knowing that her sisters death would surely be blamed on her, Subira fled for the fabled Pridelands hoping to be accepted into the resident pride.

King Simba
June 26th, 2005, 08:01 AM
Thanks for the info. Your character will be signed up... ;)

Mizani
June 26th, 2005, 08:03 AM
Thank you:D

csyria
July 2nd, 2005, 05:57 AM
Hmmm. I just realized I signed up a while back and never played. I meant to, but I didn't have the time initially, And so I forgot. :(

Well, now's a good a time as any to jump in, right? :D

King Simba
July 2nd, 2005, 08:08 AM
Yep. So many new characters have joined the RP recently. Feel free to jump in whenever you want. =)

Titus
July 8th, 2005, 09:45 PM
is it alright if i could put one more character in the rp

Name: Rueiko
Tail hair colour: Black
Fur colour and style: White
Eye colour: green
Appearance:Strong, Tough

Simba22
July 9th, 2005, 05:06 PM
I would like to add one more character too.

Name: Ballard[WHich means Brave]
Mane colour: brpwn
Tail hair colour: Reddish
Fur colour and style: Gold
Eye colour: Emerald
Appearance: Stronger then most cubs.

Is that ok?

Kago
July 10th, 2005, 07:58 PM
I'll take one character.

Name: Kago
Family: Was part of a pride far from the pridelands (not the outland prides, another one I thought up in my head), but he was abandoned.
Color: Tan body, red mane, green eyes which turn red if somebody's lying or if something's wrong.
Home: None, hopes that King Simba will allow him to live in the pridelands.

King Simba
July 10th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the info. I'll add you to the list. =)

Kago
July 10th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Thank you, your majesty.

King Simba
July 10th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Kago
Thank you, your majesty.
:lol: No need to call me that. Just call me KS, hehe. :cheese: ;)

King Simba
July 11th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Simba22
I would like to add one more character too.

Name: Ballard[WHich means Brave]
Mane colour: brpwn
Tail hair colour: Reddish
Fur colour and style: Gold
Eye colour: Emerald
Appearance: Stronger then most cubs.

Is that ok?
Sorry, I must've missed that. That's fine. *adds to list*

Simba22
July 11th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Sorry, I must've missed that. That's fine. *adds to list*

Thanks KS.:cheese:

Kago
July 14th, 2005, 02:09 AM
Name: Rinoa
Species: Lioness
Appearance: Brown eyes, Kago's tan body fur
Family: None known of

King Simba
July 14th, 2005, 06:50 AM
If you have any more information, feel free to add it. I'll sign her up anyways. =)

Opera Ghost
July 16th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Can i take my second character?
Name: Kiki
Name pronounciation: Ki ki
Parents: unknown
Personality: abandend cub,Karifu found her and took her in ,a playful caring cub
picture:]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/7255/kikidre3rb.jpg[/URL]

King Simba
July 17th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Sure... sorry I haven't been around the RP for a bit. I've been busy with other things. Anyway, I'll add you to the list now.

Btw, just a reminder to everyone; You're only allowed to sign up a maximum of 2 characters. Doesn't matter whether they're original or canon TLK characters.

Nela
July 18th, 2005, 10:06 PM
Hello, KS! I was having some technical difficulties before.... sorry! Anyways, here's info on my character :)

My character's name is Nela. She is a fiestly young lioness in Simba's Pride and a valued member of the hunting team. She's sweet, savvy and sassy, to use a few words. :p She is also very attractive and is still "up for grabs", so if a male here wants to roleplay her mate that would be cool. I'll try to get a picture up soon of her so everyone can see what she looks like. Here's some more...

Name: Nela
Mate: Whoever wants to roleplay him :D
Located: Pridelands
Tail colour: white
Fur colour: Light brown
Eye colour: Violet
Appearance: Feminine and beautiful, but strong and aggressive.

P.S. How can I get a picture on here w/o having it on the internet first?

King Simba
July 18th, 2005, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Nela
P.S. How can I get a picture on here w/o having it on the internet first?
You can attach a file by scrolling down to the very bottom of the post box. It says 'Attach file'. ;)

And your character is signed up. :bleen:

Nela
July 19th, 2005, 01:00 AM
cool, thanks :)

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Name: Kovujin
Pride: No known pride, Wonders around byself looking for a place to stay
Relations: Has no secret admirer at the moment
Color of Fur:
Main Body Color: Black
Muzzle Paws and tail fur: Golden Yellow
Eye Color: Green

Biography: His Mom and Dad left him when he was little, because he was attacked when his Older Brother wasnt looking after him, So they left him cause they thought he wouldnt make it.. But he did, he then had to look after himself for a month, eating anything he could find that crossed his path that wasnt to hard to catch, before he was fully Recovered. For his whole Life he never knew what having a family felt like or the feeling of being loved by someone.

His Journey now is to try and find his parents that abandoned him so long ago.
He hopes to one day settle down and raise a family of his own and be the Father he never knew.

Right now he is in the Outside parts of the pride land, abandoned thinking of if he should go there, or if he shouldnt cause he doesnt know if he will get attacked or not. His location is Next to an old dead Oak Tree
He is now wounded from a battle with 4 Hyenas and can't move from the attacks and wounds he has. To try and forget the pain he is in he goes to sleep, and that night in his dream he dreamt that a Young Lioness and Her Friends will come and find him. But he doesnt pay much attention to this cause its only a dream.

King Simba
July 19th, 2005, 12:00 PM
All signed up. :ayecapn: Feel free to start whenever you're ready. ;)

Kovu The Lion
July 19th, 2005, 12:01 PM
Thanks! :D

Katse
July 20th, 2005, 11:19 PM
I'd like to re-register Sengalo, if that's all right. I think I can work out how to put him in the plot again. I already posted what he's like.^^

King Simba
July 20th, 2005, 11:21 PM
Sure, I'll re-add him to the list. =)

Katse
July 20th, 2005, 11:22 PM
Thank ye kindly....That was a long absence.[/sarcasm]XP

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 07:55 PM
Hello again... I want to sign up one more character... Her name is Kara.
She'll be RPed as a newborn or a cub. She's Nela's adopted cub. Nela was at the waterhole when she saw a lioness throw the newborn into the water in an attempt to drown her. When the lioness saw Nela, she ran, never to be seen again.....

Name: Kara
Tail colour: white
Fur colour: Black
Eye colour: Light Blue
Appearance: small and fragile, due to abuse

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the info. =) Pretty interesting character there. ;)

*adds to list*

Nela
July 21st, 2005, 08:07 PM
cool, thanks ^^

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 08:45 PM
Would anyone like to play as Nala? Kenyi who used to RP her has left so if anyone would like to play her, here's your chance. Please be aware that she's had a cub with Twilight which is Kopa and is both mates with Simba and Twilight. Kopa is no longer Simba's son. She's sleeping atm... =)

Nala The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:50 PM
i don't no if this is allowed but is it possobl for me to sign up with the following profile? :confused: hope so :D

Name: Nala Nicknamed 'True Beauty/Queen Bee'
Species: Queen Lioness
Pride: Simba's Pride/Mrs.
Relations: Husband King Simba
Color of Fur: Golden Brown
Main Body Color: Light Brown
Muzzle Paws and tail fur: Golden Yellow
Eye Color: Blue

Biography: Nala is a bubbly, cute, lioness Cub, Princess of the Pride! Her best friend is Simba and she's ready to go wherever he goes. She doesn't believe she will end up marrying Simba but as time passes and they get seperated, Nala turns into a tough, courageoues beautiful lioness - she finally meets Simba again but all grown up - she relises, what was once true firendship, has now blossomed into love - Resulting in Nala being Queen of the Pride - Queen Nala.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:57 PM
I don't think you can be Nala :o , But it's up to KS. hehe

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 08:57 PM
Just put a profile of your character. If you're stuck on what to do, just look back at some other posts in this thread. That should give you more of an idea. ;)

EDIT: If you want, you can play as Nala although you've gotta be aware of the relationships and stuff.

Nala The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:08 PM
sure thing, :cool: i have since edited my post with a profile - is that ok? i don't mind changing it if need be :-)

Sombolia
July 21st, 2005, 11:03 PM
Okay, (if you haven't given it away already ;)), I'd like to give up my part of Kovu to whoever wants to play him. I'm very picky with characters, and whenever I try to type up a decent RP post, it doesn't sound a thing like him. So I guess if at all, I'll be RPing an OC here. ;)

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 11:22 PM
Sure thing... whoever wants to play Kovu can now sign up for him. ;)

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 08:02 AM
I'd like to sign up my 2nd RP character, Mizani is going to let me use him heres his info

Name: Tumai

Name meaning: Trust worthy.

Name proounciation: To-my

Fur colour: Light beige for main body. Muzzle, belly and paws even lighter beige. Mane/tail tuft is Golden yellow.

Eye colour: Purple (yes, he's very odd)

Personality: Kind and caring, he's a lion with a heart of gold. Growing up with Subira as a cub, she had a crush on him and the feeling was mutual. Though he disliked having to put up with her annoying sister, Chukia. He doesn't know that Subira was involved in a fight with Chukia and that Chukia died because of it. He has traveled to the Pridelands in search of Subira, as she is now the heir to the throne.

King Simba
July 22nd, 2005, 08:06 AM
Okay, I'll sign you up. Btw, as mentioned in the "RP Rules" thread, you're only allowed to sign up to two characters. :)

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 08:06 AM
Yep i know hehe this is my Last Character ;)

Sombolia
July 22nd, 2005, 08:45 AM
Sure thing... whoever wants to play Kovu can now sign up for him. ;)

Thanks for not being mad at me. XD Hopefully Kovu can go to someone who can actually RP him. ;)

Anyways, here's the info for my first character. :cheese: I used the profile Mizani posted for this occasion. :p

Name: Rio
Species: Lioness
Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Place of Residence: Nomad
Mane colour: N/A
Tail hair colour: Brown
Fur colour and style: Light tannish/cream color; a few shades lighter on muzzle and underbelly; red triangular markings under eyes; six red dots next to each eye
Eye colour: Brownish red (think Simba or Kiara); greyish above eye, same color as muzzle/underbelly beneath eye
Appearance: Slender, though in a heathly way.. y'know?

Extremely crappy picture: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Sirius/Rio.png

By the way, can someone give me a brief synopsis of what's going on in the RP at the moment?

Mizani
July 22nd, 2005, 08:53 AM
I feel so hounored *blushes*
Yay, now Subira has another new friend!:D

King Simba
July 22nd, 2005, 08:55 AM
All signed up Sombi. ;)
And Subira has met up with Tumai just at the moment in the RP. Kovujin has fallen in love with Nela. =)

Sombolia
July 22nd, 2005, 08:59 AM
All signed up Sombi. ;)
And Subira has met up with Tumai just at the moment in the RP. Kovujin has fallen in love with Nela. =)

Thanks much, KS! :ayecapn:

Nala The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 08:56 PM
can i sign up another character too please? just so i have some one else to roleplay with aswell as Nala?

This is my last RP Character

Name: Kala (Prounouced Carla)

Family : Unknown:

Description: Kala is a newborn Snow White Lioness cub - She is all white except for the hair at the end of her tail which is black, she also has a distinguishing feature of an unside down moon on her forehead

Other Info (Biography) Kala was orignally bought up in the snow before she was seperated from her parents as just a young cub she has since then adapeted to the warmer weather and jungle life. The thing that attracted her to the jungle was Nala - She wants to grow up just like Nala, She often tries copy or follow Nala around, To her Nala is something special and Kala wants to be just like her! She has no relation to her but is just one hell of a big fan of hers!

King Simba
July 22nd, 2005, 10:31 PM
Sure... like I've said before, keep in mind you can only RP up to 2 characters unless any cubs are born. ;)

Nala The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 11:16 PM
cheers king simba :D

Juffy
July 23rd, 2005, 05:57 AM
hey King simba, can i join this rp as Firo?

Name- Firo (pronounced Fyro)

Race/Species- Lion

Age- Young cub (equivilent to 8 yrs old in human years)

Gender- Male

Name of family members- Firo has a brother in another rp name Raimi, but not in this one. Firo will be happy if he had a family member here .

Best Friend- Will make one soon

Place of residence- Pridelands

Eyes- Dark brown eyes

Fur colour- Orangy gold

Height- SHort, since he's still a young cub

weight- LIght, since he's still a young cub...hehe

distinguishing marks- Spots on his body from his babyhood that seems to have stayed there even though he was old enough to be free of them.

History/biography- Born in the pridelands, he doesn't exactly know who his mother is as lots of lionesses helped rear him up since his very early cubhood. Confused as he is, he treats all lionesses as if they're his mother and loves snuggling up beside them at night.

Physical apparence- Relatively strong for his age, with all the signs pointing to him growing up to be a strong and musclar lion.

Personality- Very bouncy and cheerful. He's extremely curious and this trait always gets him in trouble with the elders of the Pride. He loves to crawl up behind unsuspecting lions and scare the brains out of them. He loves to play but his all time favourite game is hide and seek.

King Simba
July 23rd, 2005, 08:16 AM
Wow, another sign up. :Ooo: This RP is getting pretty popular, tis' a good thing I guess. ;)

Thanks a lot for the info, I'll sign him up. :cheese:

unregistered user
July 24th, 2005, 06:13 PM
I'm usin' somebodiy elses sign up char [the format]...but i hope it fits heh :)

Name: Robin
Mate:
Parents:Unknown
Siblings: David
Place of Residence: Outlands
Mane colour:Light Brown
Tail hair colour: Light Brown
Fur colour and style: Dark Gold, rather dirty coloured
Appearance: Fit and Fine
History: He grew up good as any other. Loving Mother, rather loving Father. But he always wanted to exceed the limits. His father in turn took a bond with Robin's brother David, for David was a more obedient lion, and a more caring son. Robin wasn't too concerned about this, and eventually when becoming of the age to take care of himself, wandered away and has not seen any of them since.
Best Friend: Katonda

-Optional Stuff-

Food preferences: Meat. Porter House :lol: Favvy is gazelle meat.
Hobbies: Behaving like a child, taking in and attempting to raise stray cubs , seeking adventure.
Favourite colour: Bright Green
Talents: He Has an amazing and even powerful imagination capability...making anything he see's what he wants it to be.
Habits: To be talkative...all the time
Phobias: Alone and Death
Height: 5"3
Weight: 390 lbs

I don't have a picture for Robin :)

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 09:40 AM
:lol: Interesting character, Utora. Feel free to start when ready. ;)

Snow Wolf
July 26th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Can i join? my chracter is fashaba

Name: Fashaba

parents?: dead

siblings?: None

location?: Pride Rock

Fur color: Tan and a little brown on the paws

eye color: orange

appearance: nice and good.

history: her parents died when she was a cub. Fashaba has no siblings, she is very friendly and she gets along well. Fashaba was born behind pride rock,she thinks one of the lionesses killed her parents but she is still not sure. Fashaba usaully hangs out at the water hole and she is very shy to strangers.

King Simba
July 26th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Sure. I'll add you to the list, thanks for the info. =)

Snow Wolf
July 26th, 2005, 11:46 PM
thanks for the info

your welcome :D

unregistered user
July 27th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Name: SPG *mean speacial patrol group*

parents?: none

siblings?: none

location?: swamp

Fur color: black,brown and white and grey

eye color: red

appearance: evil lion

history: karifus cousin

King Simba
July 27th, 2005, 05:12 PM
If you want to begin to RP and before your character is approved and signed up, please take a good look at this (http://leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5548) thread first.

Snow Wolf
July 28th, 2005, 02:18 AM
can i sighn up another character too? if so here

Name: Hasiki

parents?: living with Fashaba ( my other character)

gender?: Female

siblings?: none

location?: pride rock

fur color?: Orange and yellow

eye color?: green

history?: Hasiki is adopted by Fashaba. Hasiki was abandoned by her real parents but Fashaba took care of her. Hasiki was born beside pride rock.

King Simba
July 28th, 2005, 07:07 AM
Sure. Like I said, you're only allowed to sign up up to 2 characters unless your characters happen to have cubs. ;)

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 12:35 AM
KS would know about that seeing Katai and Asha have like...5? I dunno XD ....Well yeah this is a spam thread sorry just had to put in my two cents and to make it not a spam thread, I really like how you RP your character Fabasha XDXDXD.....I wonder if this is still a spam thread..

"Unless your characters happen to have cubs".. Hmm a cub and a mother can't have cubs can they?XD

unregistered user
July 29th, 2005, 01:13 AM
Name: Mvivu
Pride: Former Jeshi Pride Member
Relations: Kovujin's Lost Older Brother, Has no Secret Relations at the
Moment.
Color of Fur:
Main Body Color: Beige
Mane Fur: Orangish
Muzzle Paws and tail fur: a well, Sandy colour,
Eye Color: Blue

Biography: Mvivu was Kovujin's older brother, He was with the Jeshi Pride for a long time before they got whipped out by a Pride War, Mvivu was lucky and escaped when his mother and father fought for him and let him run away during the war. Mvivu came to the pride lands because of the stories he
heard about them, Mvivu doesnt even have a clue Kovujin is still alive and well... what will happen when Kovujin realizes Mvivu was his older brother that lost him so long ago, Find out soon ;)

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 01:18 AM
Moo Kovujin's Lost Older Brother... This will be an interesting RP now.. Hehe Kovujin's still got Tons of questions for him ;)

King Simba
July 29th, 2005, 10:15 AM
Mvivu, character approved. ;)
KTL, Katai and Asha have 11 cubs in the SP RP. They don't have any in this RP yet though. =)

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 01:10 PM
HOLY CRAP! *Faints* thats to many for Katai. KS what are you thinking :...just way to many XD

King Simba
July 29th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
HOLY CRAP! *Faints* thats to many for Katai. KS what are you thinking :...just way to many XD
Well we won't go into detail here since this is a sign up thread. :bleen:

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Gotcha :ayecapn: we can take it to PM or MSN either one ;)

Melody of Scar
August 1st, 2005, 06:22 PM
In the thread you linked to you said that any LK char could be used... Is there a possibility I could play Scar? ^_^;; I'm also submitting an original using the guide from other RP...

Name: Naeri
Offspring: N/A
Parents: Killed in war
Place of Residence: Pridelands, but she isn't a member of the pride.
Appearance: Naeri has an off-white coat with a white underbelly, paws, and muzzle and a cream Outlander-style tail brush ( aka: sooo fluffy. ^_^ ). Due to a genetic mutation, her eyes are silver but she isn't blind. She has tribal markings from her former pride: a red line going down from each eye to her cheeks, a line of black dots going down her muzzle, a red fang on her front right leg, a sun/moon on her right side*, a blending of jagged lines and small dots on her back left leg, and five rings on the base of her tail: black, red, black, red, black.
History: Naeri was born to the Red Fang pride, a violent pride far off the northern border of the Pridelands. Her father, Abadai, was the finest warrior of the pride and her mother, Nera, was sister to the elderly Queen Tennra. Being the only cub born with royal blood, she was named the pride?s princess. The Red Fangs were on the verge of war with a neighboring pride over land as Naeri grew, which soon turned violent. When the fighting eventually broke out Nera handed Naeri, who could barely walk, to an adolescent male before she rushed into battle. He watched her until the tide of battle turned against the Red Fangs and then, as Nera had requested, he picked Naeri and ran. They were soon joined by Queen Tennra, bloody and missing an ear but alive. The three left the Red Fang?s old territory and headed south, seeking asylum in the Pridelands. The adolescent male vanished one night, leaving Tennra to tend to Naeri. She carried the small cub in her jaws until they reached the Pridelands. She didn?t immediately seek out the King, instead raising Naeri on the plains and teaching her to hunt when she could walk. She became wild and adventurous despite the tragedy in her life, although she rarely spoke. When Naeri could effectively hunt rabbits and the like with little problem, Tennra left her to succumb to old age and infection and died in the borderlands. Naeri has since remained living alone, holding too much loyalty to her home pride to join the Pridelanders and not wanting to run the risk of more tragedy in her life by doing so, anyway.
Attitude: She's very curious but doesn't trust strangers easily. She is quiet as well.
Other: *The sun/moon is a symbol of strength in the Red Fang pride. She has two pieces of jewelery which symbolized her royalty in the former pride: a necklace ( a red stone shaped into a star and a black feather which hangs over her chest, both on a black string ) and a small fang with red markings on it tied just below her tail brush.

Katse
August 1st, 2005, 06:27 PM
Melody of Scar, if you want to RP Scar, you're most likely going to have to work with me and my character, Sengalo.;) PM me if you're interested and want more details. It's far too early for me in the RP to explain too much about Sengalo.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 06:30 PM
Hehe, You'll have fun working with Sengalo hes so michevious XD... Great to see we will have another RP'er joining. (off topic)

King Simba
August 1st, 2005, 06:32 PM
MOS - Sure. :cheese: You're allowed to RP up to two characters (unless one of your chars happen to have cubs. ;)) Thanks for the info. =)

Melody of Scar
August 1st, 2005, 06:35 PM
Squee!! ^_^

Nela
August 4th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Okay, KS... here's my other character. Kara doesn't count because she's my cub, right?

Name: Star
Pride: none
Color of Fur: dark grey
Underfur, muzzle, paws: light grey
tail: black
Eye Color: blue/violet
Other: She also wears a dark blue star necklace, given to her by the Nova pride.

Background: Born into the Nova pride. Lived with her mother and father and younger brother. She was a young cub when lightning stuck their lands and the fields caught on fire, killing many members of her pride, including her parents. She never knew what happened to her brother. She ran from the fire, dodging trees and firey grasses. She came to the edge of a small cliff, and was trapped. She jumped, and landed unconsious on the ground below. She awoke to barren lands of nothing but ash. From then on, she has been a loner, wandering from pride to pride. Her father's spirit is always there, guiding her.

I have a picture of her on my account. ^^ She's my fusona. Kara is supposed to be her daughter and not Nela's, but I switched it around for the RP. ^^ wanted to make things interesting, I guess. Please accept!

Killress
August 4th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Eee. I just have to join. Time to make up a character. ::ponders::

Name:Zandiki
Pride: currently none.
Color of Fur: medium grey-brown
Underfur, muzzle, paws: light grey-brown
tail: dark greybrown
Eye Color: bright red-orange
Other: dark spots under her eyes

Background: Zandiki's name means liar, decieving, trickster, and thus she is. She usually does it all with good intent. But her trickery got her booted out of her pride earlier than she should have been. She was bound to set out on her own within the next year anyway. Her mother was just a face in the pride, but her father was the king. However, the likelyhood of her becoming heir was slim to none because of the fact that every cub in that pride was his, and she wasn't on his best side. She has recently stumbled upon the Pride Lands and merely wanders around, not making it a point to meet anyone just yet.

Picture (quickly colored clip from another picture of mine) (shows her at a younger age than she's being played): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/KuronekoTenshi/Zandiki.jpg

King Simba
August 5th, 2005, 12:26 PM
Approved and added to the list. ;)

Nela
August 5th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Thanks ^^

Melody of Scar
August 5th, 2005, 10:08 PM
Hey KS ~

'Ress went away for vacation and I don't think she'll be back until Sunday or Monday, but when she comes back she'll hop into the RP.

Just a heads up. :D

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 03:46 AM
Yay! I'm back from vacation too :D

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 01:47 PM
Welcome back and thanks for the heads up MoS. :ayecapn:

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 08:44 PM
I'm ready to register my second one :3

Name:Makitu
Pride: Currently none.
Color of Fur: Reddish brown
Underfur, muzzle, paws: Golden yellow
Mane and tail: Black
Eye Color: Green
Other: He's got a set of 3 scars on his left shoulder

Background: Makitu set out on his own at a young age, dying to get away from his pride and start one all his own, or join another. He currently is in the final stage of adolecence, and appears to be more adult than anything. While growing up he had a few run-ins with a vicious lioness, she scarred his shoulder and his soul. He's a bit insecure in hismelf most of the time, but he's overall a decent fellow.

I don't have any pictures of him that are recent since he's an old character of mine and I haven't drawn him in a few years.

I hope he gets accepted!

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Approved. Thanks for the info. =)

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 08:49 PM

Melody of Scar
August 9th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Welcome back and thanks for the heads up MoS. :ayecapn:

You're welcome, ma'am. :ayecapn:

Melody of Scar
August 9th, 2005, 10:45 PM
Hey KS... We seem to have lost our Zira, Nuka, and Vitani... Are they still active, or can they be replaced? We need our outlanders! XD ;)

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 11:34 PM
>.> if they can be replaced (not counting on it) but I'll nab one of them... Nuka. I'll nab Nuka (still not counting on it xD)

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 11:37 PM
CotP - Zira
Mushroom - Nuka
Valkiria - Vitani

Well seeing as Mushroom, CotP or Valkiria don't RP here any more I don't think it should be much of a problem. =)

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 11:38 PM
Oh oh oh. Can I be Nuka? ::squeals::

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 11:39 PM
*signs you up as Nuka* ;)

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Friggin sweet.

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 11:43 PM
Quick questions. Has Nuka already been introduced into this roleplay? Or should I just enter him new?

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 11:44 PM
Just enter him in as new. The story seems to have changed since the beginning anyway. =)

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 11:46 PM
OKay. So has he supposedly died like in the movie or is this before that..? It's before that I think.

King Simba
August 9th, 2005, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Killress
OKay. So has he supposedly died like in the movie or is this before that..? It's before that I think.
Yeah, it's before seeing as it's when Kovu and Kiara are adolescents. =)

Killress
August 9th, 2005, 11:48 PM
Duh :X I feel silly. Okay!

Melody of Scar
August 10th, 2005, 01:53 AM
Hey KS, if Sombi still wants give her Vitani... I know she wanted Nuka or Vitani, and it's more fair that we both have 2 chars than my having three and her having one. ^_~

Killress
August 10th, 2005, 02:19 AM
Oh. I'd like to just go ahead and remove Makitu from my roleplayable list. I know I can only play 2, and I"d rather it be Zandiki and Nuka. :D

IrishKiara
August 10th, 2005, 06:11 AM
Name: Azaria

Nick name:Aza or Ria

Race/Species- Lionesses adolescent

Age Teen (around 15)

Gender- young female

Name of Family member: none

Mate:O.o none

Best Friend(s),None

Friend: um..none

Place of Residence: small cave outside of Pridelands

Eyes, blue

Fur colour, Mahogany

Paw Color: Black'

Underbelly and muzzle: Tan

Weight, can't really say

Height, adolescent size

Distinguishing marks:She has a Scar like mark coming down her forehead and on both cheeks that are red in color.

History/biography, Azaria has always been a young rogue who has lived all alone for as long as she could remember. She doesn't recall having any relatives...or at least any that have been involved in her life. She's live many places but has decided to call a small cave outside of the Pridelands her home. She hasn't any friends, other than herself and hasn't had contact with another lion in quite some time.

Personality:She quiet, calm and mostly to herself. She isn't very open at all about anything and only speaks when spoken to. but on the inside she is a very kind person who just wants to be accepted into normal society.

I hope this acceptable info. Need anything else just ask. Oh yeah.. and here is the link to her picture. It's the cub version because i haven't had time to draw up an adolescent version yet.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/21573137/

King Simba
August 10th, 2005, 07:15 AM
MoS - Gotcha. :ayecapn:
Killress - I'll do that now.
IK - Added to list and approved.

unregistered user
August 11th, 2005, 08:30 PM
-Mandatory Stuff-

Name: Utora
Parents: Katonda [father] Shaka or Mawu [mother]
Siblings:
Place of Residence: Looking for a Pride
Tail hair colour: black with a streak of red
Fur colour and style: a dark tan
Eye colour: Purple
Appearance: Fit, Fine, yet Sleek
History: Utora's father Katonda was a tyrant in his parts. Utora's exact mother is unknown. Katonda both shared cubs between Shaka and Mawu, but never did know whose mother Utora's was. However, when Katonda was king, he loved Mawu above all. Mawu was betrothed to Kintu, a great King of the eastern lands. Mawu left Kintu for Katonda, enraging Kintu. Kintu was known to have a power from the Gods, he therefore not only condemed Mawu and Katonda toa death in eternal hell, but promised that their firstborn would be the overseerer of death and grief, and live in pain all it's life. Katonda feared that Utora was the first born of Mawu, and cast her away from his land. Utora was banished with the title Le-Eyo; the old African God known for the introduction of death.Little did Utora believe it, but over time, her heart has been waxing over with a dawning darkness. Perhaps she really is, the daughter of the condemmned.
Best Friend: Nyambe [unknown brother from unknown mother]
Philosophy/Quote: "The lost have no fate....for fate cares little for the lost."

-Optional Stuff-

Nicknames: Le-Eyo [Lea-Ee-Oh]
Food preferences: Meat, other lions
Hobbies: Roaming, watching, trying to learn ythe ways of friendship
Favourite colour: Blood Red
Talents: Unknown
Phobias: HiThe Turth ; What if I am cursed?
Height: 4" 9
Weight: 269 lbs

She's an adult FYI

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Approved. Thanks for the info. :)

unregistered user
August 11th, 2005, 08:34 PM
FYI, I changed it, I had the wrong name..hope this isn't of an issue to you....my ADHD was kickin' in again :lol:...sorries :confused:

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Changed it. :lol: :bleen:

Mizani
August 16th, 2005, 08:01 AM
This is a char Kago requested, so I'm not sure if I'm gonna RP him or not. I'll see if Kago has someone else to RP him first okay KS?:cheese:

Name: Jamili

Name meaning: Kind

Parents: Mahabu and Shalina

Siblings: Cenoa

Place of residence: A wandering rogue. He is only hoping to pass through the Pridelands.

Apearence: Dark brown fur, muzzle paws and under belly are a lighter brown. His eye colour is yellow and his mane is a darker rich brown.

Build: He is a fairly strong for his age, and he is can easily take out the average lion. (Not that he'd want to by choice)

Biography: Son of Mahabu and Shalina, Jamili was born into a simple pride that was not special or extordinary on anyway. He was one of Mahabu's most loved sons because Shalina was Mahabu's favourite lioness. Through out his fathers lands, he was known for his good deeds and kindness. As time went by, Jamili grew larger and stronger, while his father grew weaker. Then, as cruel fate had planned, Jamili's father was killed by two wandering rogues. Knowing that when he grew older he would over throw them, the two lions pushed Jamili out of the Pride. Jamili is now himself, a wanderer. Not wanting to put any lion to the same cruel fate as his father faced, Jamili is hoping to be accepted into a Pride with out any blood shed.

King Simba
August 18th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Okay, sure. ^^

unregistered user
August 22nd, 2005, 10:49 AM
I'm a leopardess is that ok ?:cheese:
Name: Sori

Name meaning: adventurures,playful

Species: leopardess

Parents: Flash and Shiba

Siblings: Whisper
Living : A newbie to the pride lives in some shady trees

Apearence: Beauftiful leopardess ,very clean aperence
Eye colour :blue

Biography: A kind leopardess that can't remember her past at all,she wishes she could some day be reuited with her long lost family,she is a very lonley girl.

Is that ok ??:D

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 10:52 AM
Sounds fine to me. Feel free to start RPing when you want. ;)
As for RP characters, any African characters are fine. ^^

unregistered user
August 22nd, 2005, 10:58 AM
Thanks king simba

Sombolia
August 24th, 2005, 10:28 AM
Yeah, I'd like to take Vitani if that's okay? :ayecapn:

Melody of Scar
August 24th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Sombolia
Yeah, I'd like to take Vitani if that's okay? :ayecapn:

Take Zira too. :evilgrin: We need Zira.

Sombolia
August 24th, 2005, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Melody of Scar
Take Zira too. :evilgrin: We need Zira.

If I take Vitani, I'll have 2 characters. :p I already have an OC.. but I don't really RP her, so if no one else takes Zira I can get rid of her xD

EDIT: Oh, duh.. since Vitani is Zira's cub I can do that right? :E

Nala The Lion
August 25th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Yup Somby :D Well, I would think So, I have an OC character and Nala and Me and Twilight can both play our cub Kopa and Me and Simba can both play our cub Kiara :p

Suki
August 28th, 2005, 04:09 AM
Can I change something? :D I'm not gonna be Suki anymore, may I please be lionesses Ami and Yumi? :p h/o for a sec...

COMING SOON TO THEATERS: :p

Name: Ami

Nick name: Pom Pom :p

Gender- young female

Name of Family member: None

Mate:none!

Best Friend(s): Yumi

Friend:.....Yumi! :p

Place of Residence:....Africa now?

Eyes: Pink

Fur colour: Pinkeh :p with flower markings and pink hair :p

Paw Color: ...?

Underbelly and muzzle: ....pink....

Weight:...can't really say

Height: adolescent size

Distinguishing marks: She has a flower marking near her rear :p (like my little pony XD)

History/biography: Ami and her sister Yumi were great at music and soon became rockstars. One night at a local science lab in the city they were touring, two professers made an antidonte that could turn humans into lions and wanted to use it on Ami and Yumi because they thought the girls were teh ebil! And when you drank it, you couldn't turn back into human *gasp*. When Ami and Yumi went to a restarant, one of the professers went there and while Ami and Yumi weren't looking, she poured the antidonte into their water *dun dun dun XD*. They drank it and overnight they got turned into lionesses. They woke up freaked out, and got sent to Africa because of Kaz, their 'boss' mistakened them for real lionesses. When they got to Africa, they didn't know the adventures that awaited them... *eriee music* Oops, wrong song...*peppy music*

Personality:With bright eyes, pom pom hair and an ultra-peppy schoolgirl chic, Ami is the totally optimistic member of the rocktastic super-duo. With the excitement of a cheerleader, she jumps into new situations with mega-enthusiasm. When there's a dark cloud, Ami will always find a rainbow-colored lining. Despite her intense perkiness, Ami is often the one to find a solution to all kinds of Puffy problems.

Personal Quote: "Keep your chin up...fun is just around the corner!"

---

Name: Yumi

Nick name: None

Gender- young female

Name of Family member:None

Mate: none

Best Friend(s): Ami

Friend: um..Ami!

Place of Residence: ....

Eyes: blue/purple

Fur colour: Purple

Paw Color: Silver

Underbelly and muzzle: Purple (thankfully, purple is my favorite color XD)

Weight:..can't really say

Height: adolescent size

Distinguishing marks:Yumi has a skull like mark near her rear, like Ami

History/biography: See Ami's profile.

Personality: The hardest rocking chick in showbiz, Yumi is a purple-haired, no-nonsense, guitar-grinding goddess whose single purpose is to rock hard while preaching the gospel according to Puffy. Unlike Ami, Yumi is a jaded soul who isn't easily dazzled by bright lights and big cities. Her sarcastic wit and deadpan delivery are the perfect compliment to Ami's wide-eyed, unbridled enthusiasm.

Personal Quote: "You don't have to be on stage to be awesome."

Picture: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/Isieria/Yumi2.jpg

King Simba
September 2nd, 2005, 05:59 PM
Gah, sorry for the late reply guys. :woeisme:

Okay, well I don't think anyone plays Zira so whoever wants to play her, I will sign you up as her.

Sombi, you can play as Vitani since Valkiria doesn't RP here anymore. ;)

And Suki, I shall sign those up for you. ^^

Kopa
September 14th, 2005, 12:36 AM
I know that I keep every once in a blue moon post to be part of the RP ( or was that only once? hm ) anyway like I was saying...everytime I try to get into something like this awsome RPG something always comes up and I end up not being online for months :( but I should have time to play hopefully this time ^_^. Um.. are there any open characters?

Hopefully this time I can stay and actually RP and have a great time :cheese: ;)

King Simba
September 14th, 2005, 06:45 AM
All of the TLK chars seem to have been taken at the moment. However, you may sign up another character if you want. ^^

Kopa
September 16th, 2005, 04:26 AM
Thats cool. :cheese:

Melody of Scar
September 20th, 2005, 08:13 PM
I retract this statement and hereby demand that Sombi take Zira. :idiot:

Sombolia
September 21st, 2005, 05:03 AM
I hereby fufill MoS's demands by claiming Zira. :idiot: If I may!

unregistered user
September 23rd, 2005, 01:07 AM
i want 2 play with simba

Kopa
September 23rd, 2005, 01:10 AM
Ok....I promise to start role playing tomorrow.....hopfully :p I'll post my character up and everything ok ^^ :cheese:

King Simba
September 23rd, 2005, 06:35 AM
Sombi, Zira be yours. :idiot:
s1mb4 teh 1337, sorry, Simba's already taken and stop acting all n00bish in my thread please, or on this message board for that matter.
Kopa, that's fine. ^^

Kopa
September 25th, 2005, 01:44 AM
Ok here is my character profile:

Name: Kaden ( Kay den )
Nickname: none
Race/Species: Lion
Family: Mother Kabira, Father (unknown)
Mate: none :idiot:
Best friend: none
Place of Residence: Pridelands I guess
Eyes: one blue(R) one brown(L)
Fur color: Light brown ( He basically looks like Kopa in my Avatar except that his paws are dark brown and he has one blue eye (R) and one brown eye (L ) )
Paw color: dark brown
Weight: Normal for a cub
Height: Same as above
Distinguishing Marks: His muzzle is dark brown like his paws, as is the ring around his right eye.
History: Will be revealed in story as it progresses I guess ( forgot to write it :hehe: )
Personality: Pretty Friendly, sometimes shy around other animals....

:cheese:

Kopa
September 25th, 2005, 02:22 AM
sorry for double post.....Simba22 your pm box is full so um as a reply to your message..thats sounds great! :cheese: I kinda have an idea of how to enter him but I'm not so sure...

Simba22
September 25th, 2005, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Kopa
sorry for double post.....Simba22 your pm box is full so um as a reply to your message..thats sounds great! :cheese: I kinda have an idea of how to enter him but I'm not so sure...

Cool! Glad you like the idea.:cheese:

King Simba
September 25th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Cheers for the info, Kopa. I shall sign you up. ^^

Kopa
October 12th, 2005, 12:22 AM
Updated my info a tiny bit...in case any of you wondered what Kaden looked like.

unregistered user
October 27th, 2005, 02:36 AM
Mk, I was extreamly lazy, and seperated from the net for an extreamly long amount of time which I really regret. :grrr:

I'm requesting that all of my characters be erased. I am making one good sturdy charrie that is to be played activly as possible, and not everywhere :lol:

Sorry for wasting your time Kat :(

Name: Valborga [Vaul-bore-guh]
Nickname: Valblitch [Vaul-blitsk] Val [Vaul]
Race/Species: Lion
Age Structure: She is between the growth of an adult and a cub. A teen lion.
Family: N/A
Best friend: N/A
Eyes: Red
Fur color: Grey. Her muzzle and belly are white.
Hair: Deep red hair down her neck and atop her head.
Weight: 245 LBS
Height: 1.9 FT.
Distinguishing Marks: She has the swastika on her right flank.
Personality: Rather rough, and bold in behaviour. She has an agressive front from being handled by humans all too much (where she got her distinguishing mark from), and mistreated by elder lions and lioness'. She doesn't behave as if she were female, and will attack any gender that opposes her. She barely makes it along on her own, but manages to eat enough to walk usualy. As she grows, she becomes more powerful. She is usualy angry, but can be polite when she senses friendship in her way. Mischevious-cunning.

Picture: Coming soon. [To a theatres near you :lol:]

Mk, that's aboot it. Thankees Kat :cheese:

King Simba
October 27th, 2005, 07:49 AM
:lol: Gotcha.

However, I'll just sign your new character up for now and leave all the deleting until later. ^^

unregistered user
October 27th, 2005, 06:51 PM
Mk, thankees KS. And here is my picture for Valborga, even tho it's in the WH, I'm just posting it here for referance.

http://tinypic.com/f1id8w.jpg

Simba22
November 8th, 2005, 12:28 AM
KS I have one little question for ya is it possible to delete my Balard Character so I could add a new cub rp character. I noticed I never use Ballard now a days and wanted to see if I could rp as Scout and my new cub character Dash?
\
{Edit: Since I just got a answer from King Simba by e-mail. I'm going to add a profile for the character I'm using in place of Ballard.]

Name: Dash

Age Group: Cub

Weight: normal Cub weight

Appearance: Dash is White with Black markings all over so he looks like a Minature Zebra of some sort. He has bright Orange eyes.

History: After his parents abandoned him when he was no more then a day old a group of cheetahs took care of him but then when Dash got older Dash went to live with his own kind.

Charcteristics: Dash is very playful and basically any game you mention chances are He's gonna love playing it. He could be a little bit shy around adults and people he doesn't know. But once You get to know him he is real sweet and friendly.

{I'm glad I didn't delete that e-mail when I first saw it because I get a lot of spam mail by people using real names. ANd since I didn't know your name. Your message looked just like a spam e-mail. Glad I read it first.:cheese: ]

King Simba
November 11th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Same as I said in that e-mail, no problem with me.

Simba22
November 11th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Same as I said in that e-mail, no problem with me.

Thanks KS.:cheese:

Guan Lou-dte
November 16th, 2005, 09:50 PM
ah ah found this place, right to bussness.

Name; Guan

Sex; Female

Species; Lion

Age; cub/adolesant

Bio;
Guan was borne on the savannah and had a normal upbringing she?s a little to old to be classed as a cub but hasn?t reached full adolescent maturity yet.
She now roams the prides territory funding fun and adventure where she finds it but is beginning to learn the skills that she must know to pass into adult hood.

Markings; one word "BLUE" with a distincive dimond marking on her forehead.

[img=http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/8244/guanlion22tp.th.jpg] (http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=guanlion22tp.jpg)

King Simba
November 16th, 2005, 10:21 PM
Thanks for the info. Feel free to start RPing. ^^

Guan Lou-dte
November 16th, 2005, 10:24 PM
well now that i can RPG ....same question

King Simba
November 16th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Just jump in anywhere in that case and then take it from there. Start by visiting Pride Rock or something. ;)

Zazu_2004
December 2nd, 2005, 02:26 AM
Name: Erevu

Species: Vulture

Background: Was one of the faithful followers of Scar during his regin back within the graveyard and in the outlands. Yet when Scar was "vanquished" or thought to be destroyed he retreated back within the outlands to wait until his hopeful return. Not the most gentle or peaceful of species, he often is seen causing some sort of trouble which is easily done as well as being very sly and crafty, and very misleading, perfect lacky for Scar.

Appearence: Rather large for a bird, about the size of a pig. Covered in dark and drab brown feathers. A bald brown neck, with a sharp and curved black beak, and upon his feet large black talons.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2005, 08:18 PM
Some good info there. =) Approved.

Mushroom
December 5th, 2005, 06:32 PM
I'm gonna get into this again I think.

Since all my other characters were taken out, thank god kinda. You think I could just add Zabad back?

First Son to Scar and Zira, wants to get revenge on Simba and take over his place as the 'rightful' king.

King Simba
December 5th, 2005, 06:33 PM
I've seen pics of him over at your gallery. :) He looks like a pretty cool character. ^^

And sure, ya added.

draco_lionheart
December 6th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Um...can I join as my charactr?

Name: Draco

Looks

Eyes: Deep green/blue
Fur: Deep tan
Mane: Black, hints of red
Tail: Same color as his mane
Build: Lean, fast, strong and muscular
Teeth:Strong and powerful

Characteristics: He is a good hunter and can usually find a good source of water. He can be the best, most loyal friend you'll have or your worst, most powerful enemy.

Dislikes: His former pride, and parts of himself, such as his innability to trust others often:Perks: :curious:

King Simba
December 6th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Okay, thanks for the info. Feel free to RP whenever. =)

draco_lionheart
December 6th, 2005, 05:59 PM
okay...

*Edited by KS* -- Post was in the wrong thread.

King Simba
December 6th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Just so you know, everyone RP's here (http://leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2600). This is the character sign up thread. ;)

Simba's Legacy
December 11th, 2005, 12:10 AM
Mind if i join using my char?

Name:Mino

Looks:
Eyes: Blue
Fur: Brown
Mane: Darker Brown
Body: Medium size, slim

Characteristics: Fun lovin, easy going, can be serious when he needs to be, always thinks of other before himself, reserved around new lions.

Likes: Friendship, relaxing, star gazing, exploring, games/copetions.

Dislkies: Morally wrong acts, injustice, disappointing others, anyone who would threaten the lives of his home or his friends.

King Simba
December 11th, 2005, 12:13 AM
Some good info there. You're signed up--make sure you read the rules (http://leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5362) before you begin, and have fun. ;)