PDA

View Full Version : Character Sign Up

Pages : 1 [2]

Mushroom
December 11th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Hey, KS, do you think we can open some of the main characters for...retaking? It's just alot of the ppl who have the main characters don't really come back to the thread anymore. E.g. Kenyi and Valkiria have left and so Sarafina and Rafiki can't show up if someone needs them. And there are other on the list who are still here at the forum but never come to the thread.

Perhaps you could issue a notification in the main Oasis forum or Scar's Lair or something about these characters asking whether people still want them or not.

EDIT: Apologies, wasn't paying attention to the other RP thread. Sorry.

This Land
December 14th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Can i sign up my character :D.

Name : Sheek
Species :Lion
Background Stuff : He has a grey past. Sheek had a good life as a cub but when he came into his adolescent stages, things went downhill, for reasons you may discover later on!!.

Personality : He somtimes prefers to be alone at some times, but when he is in the mood for having a good time, he DOES have a really good time and makes sure its the best, Mainly when adventure is involved.
He somtimes can be a bit slow at working things out but he always finds a way. Also Somtimes a bit soft hearted and only gets rough and strong hearted when he needs to.
He somtimes can be up for adventure but most of the time he likes staying close to his terretory.
He likes taking pride in himself and never leaves a friendship.

Description : Dark ginger/Brown mane which is Thick and Spikey. Light-ish brown body, Hazel eyes, black and brwon nose,

Clicky here for a picture of sheek (http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/This_Land/SheekFullBody.jpg) - This drawing is not in colour though, as this is my preferred style of drawing

King Simba
December 14th, 2005, 10:34 PM
@Mush; Yeah, I'm keeping those characters who aren't played anymore open to anyone who wants to take them.

@TL; Signed up. Thanks for the info. ^^

This Land
December 15th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Can i sign up another character Sukari

She is not going to appear soon but its best to do it now than later

Name : Sukari
Eyes : Brown
Colour : Darker yellow

Thats all, shes hasnt been properly sighted...Yet :evilgrin:

King Simba
December 16th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Gah, I need to check this thread more. After all, I am in charge of the RP. :woeisme:

Anyways TL, ya signed up. If you can provide a lil' more information though, that'd be great. ^^

Linkie
December 20th, 2005, 06:41 PM
I wanted to use this character instead of Kiki :-

Name: Shandie
Species: Lion
Parents: Unknown
Discription: Tan coloured lioness,with a long gold hair tuft and golden orange eyes.
Picture:In avatar
History: Shandie doesn't remember much about her past.She used to have a sister,who she doesn't remember,soon becomes told to be Karifu.

Is this ok :evilgrin: ??
Thanks KS !!

King Simba
December 20th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Okay, thanks a lot for the info, you're signed up. I'll change it now.

Simba Child
February 5th, 2006, 09:02 PM
I'll give this a whirl.

Name: Fire
Description and Personality: He has a flowing red mane and a tan coloured body. He has a birthmark from his right front leg to his shoulder.

He can be very respectful to other lions and he can be adventurous. The way that he speaks to you is a soothing and sweet voice. He does not think about the past but what lies ahead in his future.

King Simba
February 13th, 2006, 01:19 PM
Shows how much I keep an eye on this RP... :woeisme:

Anyhow, thanks for the info. Make sure you know the RP Rules (http://leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5362) then feel free to start RPing. ^^

Crystal
February 13th, 2006, 04:06 PM
Name: Crytal
Place of Residence: Pridelands
Mane colour: Well she has a white hair tuft
Tail hair colour: White
Fur colour and style: Long and snow white
Eye colour: Blue

Is this okay ?Pretty neat RPG :D

Kovu The Lion
February 16th, 2006, 08:48 PM
Deletion of Character required *stalks in* :

Maovu, (Kovujin if not that name)

Thanks KS! :) :hugs:

~KTL~

King Simba
February 16th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Alrighty, Maovu is deleted from the list. ;)
Crystal, if you could include more info that'd be good. Thanks.

Makayla
February 19th, 2006, 03:35 AM
I want to be Makayla instead of Fabasha(i use to be Snow Wolf, find my old name and you'll find my old character just telling you:))

Name: Makayla
Color of eyes: Blue
Fur color: White
Paws: Blue
Hair Tuft: White
Personality: Brave, Kind, Smart,She is strong.
Description: She's white and blue, With a pink mark on both of her cheeks.
Siblings?: None.
History: She was captured by poachers but escaped, She doesn't know where are her parents probably they are dead or alive.

King Simba
February 19th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Ok, well I'll sign you up as that character for now but if you want to include more info, go ahead.

Nala The Princess
March 2nd, 2006, 06:11 PM
Ok I wanna introduce Sakura :)

Name: Sakura
Color of eyes: Blue
Fur color: Black
Underfur: White
Hair Tuft: Pink
Personality: Kind and Protective to her friends, Fierce and strong against anyone she doesn't know or is unsure of/doesn't like
Family: Unknown
History: She won't open up about her past so this is unknown. No one has ever seen underneath her pink tuft.

Picture: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a244/xLadyRosex/Requests/SakuraYaY.png

King Simba
March 2nd, 2006, 06:40 PM
Interesting looking character. Nice profile, you're added. ^^

Oh, and btw, if you want, I'll take over Nala's role to get more RPing off your back. ;) I wanna see how it is RPing her anyways.

Oh, and welcome back. :ayecapn:

Nala The Princess
March 4th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Sure go ahead KS :)

Thanks for the welcome back and glad ya like the new charrie :D

Fire_Hazard
March 6th, 2006, 07:58 PM
Name: Fire
Description and Personality: He has a flowing red mane and a tan coloured body. He has a birthmark from his right front leg to his shoulder.

He can be very respectful to other lions and he can be adventurous. The way that he speaks to you is a soothing and sweet voice. He does not think about the past but what lies ahead in his future.

However, he believes in karma. What goes around comes around. If your being rude to him, he'll be rude back and just ignore you.

Kiovu
March 9th, 2006, 03:51 AM
Name: Kiovu

King Simba
March 10th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Fire_Hazard, you're now signed up. =)

Kiovu, I'm gonna need to see more info before I can sign up your character meaning 4 sections isn't enough.

Utora
March 11th, 2006, 01:42 AM
Another place to RPG. :evilgrin:

Name: Von Reiker
Nickname: Reich
Race/Species: Lion
Family: Father : Schiller ((lion)) - Mother : Brande ((lioness)) -Sister : Pavla ((Lioness))
Mate: Adira - No longer living, he currently has no mate.
Best friend: N/A
Place of Residence: N/A
Eyes: Blue
Fur color: Ash gold / Light hint of Gray
Mane: Brown / Light Gold / Maroon
Weight: 460 LBS.
Height: 4 FT.
Length: 6 FT.
Distinguishing Marks: Scared gash in his left hock.
Personality: He is very firm, and to strangers he would appear arrogant with pride due to his silence and selection of words. He is powerful with leadership, to those that agree with him. Some would think after the loss of his loved one he would turn with remourse. His history onl establishes a darker reasoning to her death - thus he does not live in remourse but a perverse pride for achievment. He respects authroites and those above him, and serves them well. He knows his background and his beliefs and lives for them souly. Awkward and artistic are his free ways.
History: He was born in a good pride. His father Schiller taught him hunting, history, and the ways of life thus creating a strong paternal bond between them. His mother Brande died after giving birth to his sister Pavla. Reich was not good with his pride. His views began to chose for themself what was best, and they proved threatening and unwise to his father. Retortfully but reluctantly his father demanded his leave. Without enforcment Reich solemnly left, and learned to take a standing for what he believed ever more. He met a young cheetah named Adira and fell into a deep love with her. He did everything in his powers to please not just her but her family. He even acted against his own beliefes and went with them on tribal hunts and rituals only known to their kind, and respectivly paid due unto them. When it came time to ask the leader of these rouge cheetah's for Adira as a mate, Adira's father Elrad would not give his consent. After many useless attempts to prove himself, Reich left and Adira follwed on her own will. After months of intended elopement, she left Reich and returned to her family. Reich did not bother to seek her out but instead sought out a pride for himself; suited to his origins. He joined an infamous band of lions and after a defacing battle of power, overthrew the leader and assumed command. In this leadership he came upon many years later, a rouge pack of cheetahs still under the leadership of Elrad. Adira had long been mother to a young, Reich ignorantly it's father. They tore apart the rouges and detroyed all of them from leaders to elders to young and mother. Adira was no exception nor the young she protected in vain. Reiker continued on his horrid victories over the African lands, and one day seperated himself from the band and dissappeared. Much pleasant rumors spread that he had decased or fled and died. He reappaeraed a good few years later, but he went unrecognized. He established the name Von Reiker, and it has managed to slip past the similarty to Reich. He stalks about very much alive, but very much unknown. His past is always hidden - and many still believe that Reich is dead.

Picture: N/A

I'll start posting as soon as I am accepted.

King Simba
March 11th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Cool profile, 'Tora. Interesting sounding character there so ya signed up. ^^

Ravincal
March 19th, 2006, 09:39 PM
Name: Tandolorian
Nickname: Lori, Tando
Race/Species: Lion
Family: Father : Uleme (lion) - Mother : Kershandra (lioness) - Brother: Izual (lion)
Mate: None
Best friend: Tyrael (Havent seen eachother for 5 moons)
Place of Residence: N/A
Eyes: Blue
Fur color: Brown
Mane: Black/Brown
Marks: Scar on his left leg.
Personality: Tando/Tandolorian/Lori is a very shy, but kind lion who loves to make new friends, since his tragic loss of his family his soul has been darkened and he's easy getting hurt on the inside. Sarcasm isn't his best side, he longs for someone to call his own, someone who would truly love him as he is.
History:
Tando lost his parents in a great fire when they one day were sleeping, the parents were sorrounded by the fire and Uleme just managed to throw Tando over the burning firewalls before he got captured in the fires where he disappeared. Tando ran and ran until he fainted of both a broken soul and a broken and exhausted body. He now walks on his own, searching for a place to call home.

No picture.. YET! =)

King Simba
March 19th, 2006, 09:44 PM
Sounds good, Rav. =) I'll sign ya up. :ayecapn:

Neola
March 21st, 2006, 06:06 PM
Well, this is the first time I actually role-play so I hope this is ok... :hehe:

Name: Neola (pronounced Nee-oh-la)
Species: lion
Mate/friends: none (yet)
Parents/siblings: unknown
Place of Residence: used to live in the jungle, but ran off there. No home atm.
Fur-/eye-colour: See picture below
Biography/history: Neola was lovingly raised up in the jungle by an old lioness called Etana, whom she thought was her mother. But on the verge of dying, Etana told her that she killed Neola?s real mother and adopted her as a new-born cub because she has been desperate to have kids for years. Her eyes were filled with tears when she asked the young lioness?s forgiveness but before Neola was able to say anything, Etana died. Neola didn?t know what to do now - she was disappointed and sad as the only one she loved and trusted in has told her lies for her whole life. So she ran off the jungle to clear up her mind...
Personality: As a result of the things she went through recently (read above :P) Neola has changed from a fun-loving, open-minded young lady to a shy and confused lioness who hardly will trust someone ever again.
Picture:
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/5066/neola6sh.png
Additional information: Neola may seem slender and weak but she actually is stronger than most of the lions she has met.^^

I?ll start when I?m added to the list :fini:

King Simba
March 21st, 2006, 08:10 PM
Lookin' good. ^^ Feel free to start RPing an all that shizz. ;)

Arc Assassin
July 30th, 2006, 01:16 AM
Name: Kero
Swahili Meaning: "Trouble"
Species: Panthera leo ((Lion))
Mate: None
Parents: Deceased
Siblings: N/A
Place of Residence: Pridelands

Reference Pic: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a248/Azrayell/Danielles%20stuff/Keroreference.jpg

History: Kero was born and raised in a small lion clan located in a vast valley beyond the mountain of Kilimanjaro. His clan was a rather peaceful clan that kept to itself on its side of the valley and never disturbed others or left its boundaries. One day when Kero was a cub...nearly an adolescent, his clan was attacked and outnumbered by a vicious lion clan that resided on the otherside of the valley. They wanted the entire valley and all its resources for themselves. The vicious clan won, leaving only Kero and a few other young warriors alive. They banished them from the valley and Kero was on his own. He went towards Kilimanjaro while the others headed in the opposite direction. After days of travel and limited food and water sources, he found himself in the Jungle. He stayed there awhile, training and fending for himself. He eagerly and anxiously learned from various and numerous creatures he came across that were willing to teach him a thing or two. He was always curious and brought forth a number of problems to everyone he met. He had no ill intentions but it seemed he was hexed...or so he was led to believe. He left the jungle after awhile...feeling that if he did, those that he had brought trouble upon, would be better off and their problems would fix themselves. He traveled though cursed lands, dead lands...the Outlands. He crossed the river with minimal trouble and made his way into a land of lusciousness, the Pridelands. He sought to join the pride there but is a bit hesitant...out of fear of being rejected and banished once again from the marvelous land.

-Extra Info-

Nickname(s): None
Best Friend: None currently
Duty: N/A
Philosophy/Quote: "It's over when I say it's over."
Food preferences: Meat
Hobbies: Exploring, hunting, training, lounging, etc
Talents: Fighting, hunting, climbing, hiding
Habits: Doesn't sleep much, speaks his mind, often wanders
Phobias: Rejection

Kiovu
September 21st, 2006, 11:14 PM
Name: Kiovu (Pronounced Ki-o-vu
Species:Lion
Mate/friends: Kovu (Best friend)
Parents/siblings: unknown
Place of Residence: Lived in the out lands but became a rouge when Kovu fell in love with Kiara and joined Simbas' Pride
Fur-/eye-colour: Brown with blue eyes
Biography/history: Kiovu was born in the Out lands right after Simba banished the Out Landers, he grew up in the Out Lands with Kovu, Kiovu and Kovu have been best friends since they were small cubs, he came along with Kovu to the Pride Lands when he fell in love with Kiara

King Simba
December 5th, 2006, 09:21 AM
Character list updated. The following canon characters are now up for grabs, assuming the previous RPers don't want to RP here anymore: Mufasa, Sarabi, Nala, Kiara, Zira, Timon, Pumbaa, Zazu and Rafiki. :ayecapn:

Haleo
December 6th, 2006, 02:13 AM
I'll be my Cub Haleo, kind of adopted daughter of Nala. is that OK?

Name- Haleo

Nickname(if same as above, leave blank)-

Race/Species- pure fuzzy Lion!!

Age- Cub

Gender- Lioness

Name of family members(if any)- None currently alive.

Best Friend- kinda... Nala. and Kiara since they're kind of sisters...none other than that...

Place of residence(Pride Lands, Outlands, Etc)- Pride Lands

Eyes- Deep Orange

Fur colour(includes Paw, mane, muzzle colors also) - she's real fuzzy, think fur. she's about the same color as young Simba, but her pwas are black, and she has a marking on her forehead - its a circle, with a triangle on each side and on the top, the bottom side of the triangle facing the circle.

distinguishing marks(if any at all)- the whole circle/tirangle thing.

History/biography- she was a princess of a neigboring pride, but Hyena's invaded and she escaped to the Pride Lands, she was taken in by Nala, and is kind of like the non-Royal princess, she thinks of Nala as her Mother, but is horrified of Kovu, who looks Scar, who she hates and scares her to death.

Personality- very hyper, and fast for a cub she likes to hunt and has a bottomless pit. she currently hasno freinds other than Nala, but ones to make some! ^^ Welcome My lil' Haleo ^^

also, it wouldn't hurt if I asked someone to draw Haleo would it? that'd be Great ^_^

King Simba
December 7th, 2006, 09:23 AM
Sure, I'll add you onto the sign-ups list. ^^

But just remember; in future, all profiles should be posted in the character profiles (http://leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8249) thread to avoid this thread getting too cluttered. This thread is just to request RolePlaying a character, be that canon or original. ;)

Kovu The Lion
January 21st, 2007, 12:01 AM
Is it alright if I sign up my Jaguar Kix?

If so that'd be freaking awesome, Though I know Jaguar's don't hail in African territories and stay mostly in South American places, This is a fake RP so he can be fakely in Africa I suppose. :D

If it's okay with you I can post a profile. :3

King Simba
January 21st, 2007, 08:48 AM
Yeah KTL, that's more than fine with me. :)

Kovu The Lion
January 21st, 2007, 09:20 AM
Cool bean's, i'll throw up a Profile in a bit

Avalon
January 21st, 2007, 09:41 AM
I've already signed up for this RP with a char known as Goran. But since I got majorly busy and didn't get time to RP him, I have decided to join with another character but deleting both Shakou and Goran, the story has changed completely anyways. So I'd be useing Avalon if it is alright? =3

Kiovu
February 3rd, 2007, 07:36 PM
Hey guys you mind if i get in on the action of The Adolecent Years RP

Katari
February 3rd, 2007, 11:28 PM
Ooh, I might sign up, too, if there's enough interest here to get some good RP in...I hate it when an RP just suddenly dies, because everybody leaves without telling the others.

Ronno Fanatic
March 1st, 2007, 10:49 PM
Is it too late for me to sign up? I'm new to role-playing, but since it takes up such a big part of this site... How do I sign up? :D

Nela
March 7th, 2007, 12:23 AM
I'd like to join in with a character of my own, if that's okay ^__^ I'd use Nela, my fursona. I don't remember though.... from here I go to the character profile part, right? Then I just jump in to the RP?

Haleo
April 23rd, 2007, 06:32 PM
Nela, WELCOME!! ^_^ I haven't been on in a while, But I plan to start again! I like Lea, so you will, too!