PDA

View Full Version : How do you make screenshots?

Kippy
October 17th, 2004, 04:29 AM
Does anyone know? :confused:

Prince Kovu
October 17th, 2004, 04:38 AM
Um theres a button that says something like screenshot or capture screen or something like that.. on your keyboard up from the arrows, its three buttons on a normal keyboard... well the thing, after you press it, the screen will kind of freeze for a second, then you must open some program like word or photoshop or paint and just "paste" and ..wee screenshot, sigh* sorry for not telling you the name of the button but.. mexico.. spanish keyboard.. ^^

unregistered user
October 17th, 2004, 04:39 AM
It's the print screen button.

Shawchert
October 17th, 2004, 04:52 AM
dude i never knew that before!!! whoa that is wierd

Kippy
October 17th, 2004, 04:53 AM
Well, yes, I knew that, but I meant of a movie. I tried putting a DVD in the computer and Print-Screening the DVD-player, but that didn't work. (Try pasting it in paint, really weird effect :lol:)

Does anyone know how to do that?

Shawchert
October 17th, 2004, 04:55 AM
you can't take screan shots from a player at all, it always is black, that is the fine thing about them... anyways you have to havea special screenshot for the dvd's from certain programs

va-kasi
October 17th, 2004, 06:45 AM
Cyberlink PowerDVD is a program which allows you to take screenshots, perhaps you could try searching the internet for a download? I'm not sure if it's free or not, It came with my computer.

Kippy
October 17th, 2004, 06:52 AM
Thank va-kasi, I'll look it up.

Kippy
October 17th, 2004, 08:13 AM
That program worked great, va-kasi, but I only got a 30-minute trial period. Boo. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/stuffed/KOVUSAD.jpg But thanks for the info! I lurve the program now :lol: I may have to buy it http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/stuffed/KIARATONGUE.jpg

Valkiria
October 17th, 2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Prince Kovu
Um theres a button that says something like screenshot or capture screen or something like that.. on your keyboard up from the arrows, its three buttons on a normal keyboard... well the thing, after you press it, the screen will kind of freeze for a second, then you must open some program like word or photoshop or paint and just "paste" and ..wee screenshot, sigh* sorry for not telling you the name of the button but.. mexico.. spanish keyboard.. ^^

It is necessary to try!! :evilgrin: :hakuna:

va-kasi
October 18th, 2004, 02:55 AM
Thats good Glad it worked well :vitsm:

Amaryllis
May 9th, 2006, 12:44 PM
and when you get Powerlink thingthingthing, you can just use the prnt scrn button in paint again?

nathalie
May 9th, 2006, 12:47 PM
How do you mean?

If you copy something, and you wanna paste it into Paint, you just click in the white field in Paint and press ctrl + v

Amaryllis
May 9th, 2006, 12:56 PM
yea i meant that x3 so thats just exactly thesame thing when you use the PowerDVD thing right?

nathalie
May 9th, 2006, 01:05 PM
Euhm, when I use power DVD, I click that camera icon, and it puts the photo directly into a file that you made.

I'll look up those settings for it ...

*edit*
(got this from the Disney Dreams forum)

Right click on your PowerDVD screen, go "configuration"
In the 'Player' section, go to the very bottom and where it says advanced, click on it.
Go to 'Snapshot' and select the 'Capture to File' button.
In the next line it should say something like this:

C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\CyberLink\PowerDVD\img_.bmp
The snapshots will automatically be saved to the PowerDVD folder in the path stated above.