PDA

View Full Version : This is so weird!

Sharifu
October 9th, 2004, 01:20 AM
Dude... Check out this email my cousin sent me:

Don't delete this because it looks weird. Believe it or not you can read it.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!

nafklt
October 9th, 2004, 01:23 AM
:lol: Wtf does it say?:confused:

J/K;) Random letters...weird...:confused:

Juniper
October 9th, 2004, 01:23 AM
I think that was posted by someone else, still friggin awesome tho! I stil don't get how it works, the human brain is really strange.:p

Sharifu
October 9th, 2004, 01:27 AM
I dnot get how taht wroks ehtier but it is jsut so wried I nveer tohghut aobut taht bofere! ;)

TakaTiger
October 9th, 2004, 01:28 AM
umm... uhh.. yes? :confused:

jannali
October 9th, 2004, 01:32 AM
woah lol! i read that without a problem at all. strange hehe

Sharifu
October 9th, 2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by pntbll248
I think that was posted by someone else

Oh rlelay? I ddni't konw taht.

XD :lol:

unregistered user
October 9th, 2004, 02:02 AM
Wow! That's some research... bagerd, bagerd, mushoorm, mushoorm, and teh snaek. DX
:evilgrin:

nafklt
October 9th, 2004, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by Sonique21837?
Wow! That's some research... bagerd, bagerd, mushoorm, mushoorm, and teh snaek. DX
:evilgrin:

:lol:

Ohhhhh, I get it now...=D

Sharifu
October 9th, 2004, 02:15 AM
The first and last letter in the word have to be the same. ;)

Shatara
October 9th, 2004, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Sonique21837?
:evilgrin: You did read the post, yesno...?

nafklt
October 9th, 2004, 02:16 AM
Lea Hlaellaa...:O

unregistered user
October 9th, 2004, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Shatara
You did read the post, yesno...?

Who told you I could read? :die: :eww:

*checking Speak 'n Spell, hmm... all systems are a go!*
:idiot: :cheese: :evilgrin:

Shatara
October 9th, 2004, 02:38 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/doh.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/thwap.gif

unregistered user
October 9th, 2004, 02:49 AM
omg...interesting hehe, lol. I totally understood every bit of it, it's interesting, but kool!!:D=D

Endra
October 9th, 2004, 02:59 AM
Hehe, this was posted here before... but this is very, very cool. Let me post what I posted in the other thread ^_^.

"Taht is idened vrey intnritseeg, but uopn fheturr ietiignsatovn by me, it was dcisreeovd taht tihs olny wkors wehn the wdros uesd are eeecxtpd by the rdeear, or snoud salmiir to the oiioanrgl wrods dtpsiee ctaaechrr rrrgnneiaag. As you'll ntcioe you wree ublnae to ilmtdmaieey rgcznioee smoe of the wdros I uesd in my rlpey bsucaee tehy wree upctnxeeed, aglhtuoh I am qtuie pstvsiioe it is not bsacuee you wluod not rczngioee tehm nlrloamy."

-Taken from Albino Blacksheep

unregistered user
October 9th, 2004, 06:31 AM
Coolsome=D

unregistered user
October 9th, 2004, 06:34 AM
Once again...very interesting, lol.:cheese: Yes, I admit that there were some words I did not recognize:confused: but hey! at least I got through most of the message.=D

nathalie
October 9th, 2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Sharifu

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!

I alraedy new stuff like that, but then in Dutch.

The mind is so "good" that when you read something like that, you don't need all the letters to be in the correct place to read it correctly.

Mabatu
October 9th, 2004, 09:19 AM
That's cool! I've seen that before, but only one sentence of it...i could read it at full speed even though the words were completely messed up! Wow :D =D

Suki
October 9th, 2004, 09:26 AM
For you people who can't understand...
*Ahem* :thirsty: :D (speaks clearly)

" I couldn't believe that I could acctully understand what I was reading. The phenomical power of the human mind Acorrding to a reachsearch at (Blablah) University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest(I think) can be totally messed up (?) and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read evey letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? Yeah, and I always thought spelling was important."

I'm a pro.:evilgrin:

lion_roog
October 9th, 2004, 10:37 AM

Crazy how you can understand it...... :D

Nephilim
October 9th, 2004, 10:40 AM
Heh, I saw that sometime ago. Very interesting. ^_^

lion_roog
October 10th, 2004, 10:04 AM
Hmmmm....let me try one....

gniyas ma I tahw dnatsrednu syug uoy nac

:D

Monai
October 10th, 2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by lion_roog
Hmmmm....let me try one....

gniyas ma I tahw dnatsrednu syug uoy nac

Can you guys understand what I am saying? :cheese:

hlelo gyus, wth'as up? i'm broed. heopllfuy lstneing to msiuc wlil ceehr me up.

King Simba
October 10th, 2004, 10:39 AM
'Hello guys, what's up? I'm bored. Hopefully listening to music will cheer me up.' ;)

Anyway, I could understand most, if not all of that e-mail. Still cool either way. :cool:

lion_roog
October 10th, 2004, 10:43 AM
How about this?

Hats end long lasting orange.
Time off.
Animals laugh loud.

*Hint: it's three words......

LunarCat
June 6th, 2005, 04:25 AM
tohgut i'd srahe tihs wtih you....

Typoglycemia-believe it or not you can read it.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.

:D :cheese:

unregistered user
June 6th, 2005, 04:33 AM
...Seen this before! *ZzzzZzzzZzzz ZzzzZzzzZzzz ZzzzZzzzZzzz*

LunarCat
June 6th, 2005, 04:48 AM
:p oh shush, its amazing when you're tired

unregistered user
June 6th, 2005, 04:51 AM
try typing wioth yer keyboard upside down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

unregistered user
June 6th, 2005, 05:14 AM
I wonder if this is interlingual (correct word/spelling?) :thinks:

unregistered user
June 6th, 2005, 05:16 AM
hmm.. try to smash your keyboard:p

unregistered user
June 6th, 2005, 05:19 AM
[bangs head on keyvoard thrice and loosk in mirro] I see...lkjhgfdsa backwards.....

Sharifu
June 6th, 2005, 05:27 AM
:lol: I made a topic about this before. ;) Very interesting though!

Mizani
June 6th, 2005, 06:31 AM
OMG that is so cool!!:wow:

unregistered user
June 6th, 2005, 06:33 AM
smash keyboard on the floor [dkmawomdoakntoim]
yeap... like a war code:lol:

nathalie
June 6th, 2005, 08:24 AM
This is also an old thing ... I've been getting this since the first time I had internet (2003).

But those were in Dutch.

Aurelian
June 6th, 2005, 12:24 PM
That's....inteinrsetg.

Amaryllis
June 6th, 2005, 01:06 PM
dl;kkjg7k;l;[kg7i!! (prettyinteresting!! (no spaces))

.... fun :D

Vidan
June 6th, 2005, 01:20 PM
This topic has come up at every forum I've been to. :lol:

King Simba
June 6th, 2005, 02:24 PM
:lol: Interesting. No more need to spell words correctly! :idiot: jk

LunarCat
June 6th, 2005, 03:09 PM
:lol: I made a topic about this before. ;) Very interesting though!

sorry! would have searched but i wouldn't have known what to search for! :gasp: :eww:

King Simba
June 6th, 2005, 04:12 PM
Toes = Success.
Elbow = Success.
Nose = Success.

Yay! I got all 3! :cheese:
Elbow wasn't too difficult, I found the toes and nose more difficult actually. ;) :lol:

unregistered user
June 6th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Nose:random

elbow;trrasndom

toes:ranndso0mn

=)

IchLiebeNALA
June 6th, 2005, 04:18 PM
it just shows the power of the human mind...

... it's just a shame mine ends up all smashed up after the locker incident...

la_reina
June 7th, 2005, 01:17 AM
Taht's aewsmoe:D
I jsut got a hirauct tdoay:D
(just feel like being random...I think Zack's rubbing off on me...)

Xinithian
June 7th, 2005, 01:45 AM
I made a topic about this before.

unregistered user
June 7th, 2005, 01:47 AM
Welp, I didn't see it and I think this is cool, and I think it's always new to refresh ^-^ :)

unregistered user
June 7th, 2005, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Lunarcat
:p oh shush, its amazing when you're tired

Survey says: "A warm glass of milk for that kitty, LunarCat."

:cheese:

Rest easy... :p ;)

Alli
June 7th, 2005, 04:47 AM
Wow! Taht is Lkie so kwel! I soulhd tpye lkie tihs mroe otefn! Naw, Jsut kdindg!

unregistered user
June 7th, 2005, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by la_reina
Taht's aewsmoe:D
I jsut got a hirauct tdoay:D
(just feel like being random...I think Zack's rubbing off on me...)
why do people always blame me :woeisme:

la_reina
June 7th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Not blaming you, just saying...:p:D

Kovu The Lion
November 26th, 2005, 03:50 AM
The human mind is so powerful that you can completely mispell a word but as long as the first and last letters remain in place and all the letters are in the word you could still read it, give it a try

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Freaking sweet huh ^_^ I thought that was total ownage xD I hope you guys can read that x3 Its coolios, Try it out anywhere.. and it works, on every single word O_O Sorry also if this thread has already been made, I searched a lot about different words about this, Never found anything.. Sorry in advance >_>

~KTL~

ChancellorScar
November 26th, 2005, 03:56 AM
YaeH my Taehcer tghout us tihs one day lsat yaer. It IS cool.

lion_roog
November 26th, 2005, 04:16 AM
Scary....it's like magic...but without cards and things dissapearing...:D

Kovu The Lion
November 26th, 2005, 04:21 AM
Tiehr are crdas you jsut hvae to use yuor biarn to see tehm :D

~KTL~

Endra
November 26th, 2005, 04:21 AM
I'm pretty sure this has been posted before. Lemme find it and merge the threads ^_^.

EDIT: Merged all 3 threads about this ^_^

Oh and...

"Taht is idened vrey intnritseeg, but uopn fheturr ietiignsatovn by me, it was dcisreeovd taht tihs olny wkors wehn the wdros uesd are eeecxtpd by the rdeear, or snoud salmiir to the oiioanrgl wrods dtpsiee ctaaechrr rrrgnneiaag. As you'll ntcioe you wree ublnae to ilmtdmaieey rgcznioee smoe of the wdros I uesd in my rlpey bsucaee tehy wree upctnxeeed, aglhtuoh I am qtuie pstvsiioe it is not bsacuee you wluod not rczngioee tehm nlrloamy."

-Taken from Albino Blacksheep

Aurelian
November 26th, 2005, 04:35 AM
Good memory, Ghalati. I too remembered the old thread, but had no clue what it was called, or how to find it. ;)

Kovu The Lion
November 26th, 2005, 04:36 AM
I never knew about it :( Sorry :|

~KTL~

Endra
November 26th, 2005, 04:37 AM
Why are you sorry? It wasn't easy to search for... don't feel bad.

Aurelian
November 26th, 2005, 04:39 AM
That was well before your time. Don't worry about it. You did your best to search it, but I couldn't even find it.

Kovu The Lion
November 26th, 2005, 04:50 AM
:E at least I'm not alone ^_^... Sorry Ghalati .. STILL :P

~KTL~

unregistered user
November 26th, 2005, 05:23 AM
Lemme try this again!!!

face: 6567yu7h
elbow: rat cakes
nose: rast cakes
toes:1-800-spaolknk-ME

hair:
teeth: c1asazqbLANKJHKA (casablanka)

knees: nmb n

arse: sjnfesjlnfzsfasjn;d gkn mgfb
5-=5745-40=50-+(*$#GVDFBFDGHfdgf

9types upside down)so i [pyup o -yyopui

I just worked out on ym computer...WTFBBQ?

I don't think it works anymore... :( I broke my compy....:lol:

I'm glad yalls opened this up again hey wait I'm going to jump onto my keyboard...here we go....

KLRSN YDW488888888888888888888888888888888888MVXJV JNBVBCBVKNCG N ;v[plxpoOPMUlKioNY7t D3sQ2

Amaryllis
November 26th, 2005, 07:25 PM
EEE thats so annoying to read!! :p

i wonder whats the use of typing like that, and whats the use of making your brain explode by this :p

Sombolia
November 27th, 2005, 03:05 AM
Elbow typing!!

ioklwexodmtg m zz
~sao,mnb liAQ

o_o

Very.. neatness.

Kovu The Lion
November 27th, 2005, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by Utora
Lemme try this again!!!

face: 6567yu7h
elbow: rat cakes
nose: rast cakes
toes:1-800-spaolknk-ME

hair:
teeth: c1asazqbLANKJHKA (casablanka)

knees: nmb n

arse: sjnfesjlnfzsfasjn;d gkn mgfb
5-=5745-40=50-+(*$#GVDFBFDGHfdgf

9types upside down)so i [pyup o -yyopui

I just worked out on ym computer...WTFBBQ?

I don't think it works anymore... :( I broke my compy....:lol:

I'm glad yalls opened this up again hey wait I'm going to jump onto my keyboard...here we go....

KLRSN YDW488888888888888888888888888888888888MVXJV JNBVBCBVKNCG N ;v[plxpoOPMUlKioNY7t D3sQ2

Umm no, You have to use the letters in that word, Not add ones of your own Utora :P Like this

csaalbnaca (casablanca) and yeah so No spamming it please >_> This thread could get easily locked :(

~KTL~

Simbaspirit
November 27th, 2005, 03:14 AM
tehy ptosed smetohnig lkie tihs in the shcool peapr its rlaley aeswmoe

unregistered user
November 27th, 2005, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Umm no, You have to use the letters in that word, Not add ones of your own Utora :P Like this

csaalbnaca (casablanca) and yeah so No spamming it please >_> This thread could get easily locked :(

~KTL~
Ummm...riiight.
I wasn't spamming, it was something done a few posts back, and I was doing it with other body parts. God forgive me if I couldn't spell casablanca, I don't use that word on a daily basis. And I was using various words, and trying to spell other words. But thanks for the note; so it's considerind spam when you get something wrong. :disagree:

Kovu The Lion
November 27th, 2005, 04:16 AM
No no I meant that last part slamming your elbows down on the Keyboard O_O That wasn't neccesary :P :) But alls good.. *Smiles and huggles* ~_^

~KTL~

Sombolia
November 27th, 2005, 04:50 AM
Well the whole post isn't spam if one part is off-topic.

I <3.. somebody.

but yulol hftaa gsues who it is bhwhahha

Seeeeeeeeeeee? Not off-topic.

Hanshilo
December 2nd, 2005, 12:57 PM
I remember this i got a message from a mate about this it is easy couse the mind sort the letters out and you just read it witht the click of the finger strange how our brains work...:confused:
for we have now entered the twilight zone * theme tune plays*