PDA

View Full Version : Concerned?

Pages : [1] 2

unregistered user
October 2nd, 2004, 09:00 AM
I'm concerned about automobiles, and the panic attacks I get from them. Because, I've been in 3 major accidents, that have almost taken my life away from me. I've sustained devastating injuries from the windshield. Solution? I'm gonna consult a mental therapist. Hopefully, in time, this anguish, will become a non-existent...

IchLiebeNALA
July 6th, 2005, 10:02 PM
well, i'm worried about Lucy Lioness. she's feeling upset and i dont know who to cheer her up.
i want to chher her up because i'm that sort of that person.

please, cheer up lucy. a lot of people like you. don't feel lonely.

:hugs::hugs:

lion_roog
July 6th, 2005, 10:10 PM
No!!!...Lucy must not be allowed to feel bad!!!...I will help cheer Lucy up...:D :cheese:

Lucy Lioness
July 6th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the nice words guys. They mean a lot to me.

Go ahead Roog. :browlift:

King Simba
July 6th, 2005, 11:01 PM
Aww, don't worry about it Lucy. If you ever need to talk about anything, feel free to speak to me. :hugs:

Mizani
July 7th, 2005, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by IchLiebeNALA
well, i'm worried about Lucy Lioness. she's feeling upset and i dont know who to cheer her up.
i want to chher her up because i'm that sort of that person.

please, cheer up lucy. a lot of people like you. don't feel lonely.

:hugs::hugs:
Lucy? Sad? Why did anyone tell me!!? *flaps arms worryingly like a chicken*
Cheer up or we'll be forced to feed you turkey:D

IchLiebeNALA
July 8th, 2005, 06:33 PM
well, for all thouse who were worried about me, i'm all sorted out now!

thanks for everyone's concerns!

:hugs:

King Simba
July 8th, 2005, 06:34 PM
That's nice to hear Dan. :) Glad that everything's sorted out now. :hugs:

Lucy Lioness
July 8th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Yay! I'm glad you're feeling better. =D

Nalinda
July 8th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Me too.

IchLiebeNALA
July 18th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by SoniqueX
Update: My Sister finally had her (Roux-en-Y) bypass surgery in Baltimore, MD the other day. Nothing went wrong during the procedure, however after the bypass one of her lungs collapsed (fluids or somethin'), anyway, after that; they've since repaired it. So, that's a major relief. The only worries now is unstable BP / becoming a diabetic. But, medicine should stabilize that.

There's still a slew of aftereffects, much too gross to talk about right now.

`Well... I hope she stays in good health as long as possible ...

Love ya Sis,

-William =' )

i hope she's ok Sonique

unregistered user
July 21st, 2005, 08:37 AM
*sigh* another bee sting....
for this two month since 25 Mei to 21 July
5 Bee sting ;)....
im in pain

Mizani
July 21st, 2005, 08:39 AM
Ouch!
I've never been stung by a bee, so I don't know what it feels like.

Hugs anyway:hugs:

lion_roog
July 21st, 2005, 10:15 AM
One time my Dad's brothers locked him in a shed with a bee hive in it...then they threw rocks at the shed...and he got stung by a bunch of bees....after that he was allergic to bee stings.....He later beat their asses for that....:D

la_reina
July 21st, 2005, 10:37 AM
Whoa...:gasp: That's harsh :cringe: My dad never had any brothers. Poor thing was the only boy in his family. He said he got picked on alot by his two older sisters :p

EDIT: What IS it that you do to get so many bee stings, Zack? Do you just provoke them, or something? :p:confused:

unregistered user
July 24th, 2005, 01:29 AM
Me not well right now
hm.. me lost me appetite...
well food refuse to come in..:(...

Sombolia
July 24th, 2005, 02:15 AM
Apparently, my great aunt has two months to live. I'm not sure whether to be worried about this or not, they told her the same thing a year ago and.. well, she's still here. We were never really close and I've only seen a handful of times but.. it's just.. it's never good for someone you know to die, right? Even if you barely know them?

Geez.. I don't know.

Alli
July 24th, 2005, 02:16 AM
Naw, it's not. I so far haven't gone through any death in my family but my parents almost went through a divorce, which isn't quite as bad...but would have been painful.

I'm sorry sombolia.

la_reina
July 26th, 2005, 11:16 AM
I don't know if anyone would actually be concerned, but yeah, I'm not doing to well atm...I've been this was since Friday, come to think of it. I'm not sick, just have this really big empty feeling inside me...like a hole in me or something...and it didn't just get there out of nowhere, someone punched that hole in me...

Has anyone ever felt so lonely when they lose contact with someone they care about greatly? I have...:alone:...I've done nothing but cry every night 'cause I'm forbidden from ''seeing'' that someone (my mother is the one who forbid me). And in addition to feeling lonesome, I also feel guilty becuase I have to keep ignoring that person now, without giving that someone an explanation....and I want so much to tell that person the truth, but I'm afraid of getting cuaght and in lots of trouble....and so now I don't know what to do...:(

Daniel
July 26th, 2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by la_reina
I don't know if anyone would actually be concerned, but yeah, I'm not doing to well atm...I've been this was since Friday, come to think of it. I'm not sick, just have this really big empty feeling inside me...like a hole in me or something...and it didn't just get there out of nowhere, someone punched that hole in me...

Has anyone ever felt so lonely when they lose contact with someone they care about greatly? I have...:alone:...I've done nothing but cry every night 'cause I'm forbidden from ''seeing'' that someone (my mother is the one who forbid me). And in addition to feeling lonesome, I also feel guilty becuase I have to keep ignoring that person now, without giving that someone an explanation....and I want so much to tell that person the truth, but I'm afraid of getting cuaght and in lots of trouble....and so now I don't know what to do...:(

you know something reina, that was exactly what i was feeling like about 3 weeks ago. you just have this huge emptyness inside you and it hurts, becuase you cant do anything about it. I felt like you did. I was virtually crying every night about it, and the only time when i stopped was when i told the person about what was happening.

I would just try and tell them is any way they can. if that means email, email them. if it means text, text them. But resolving the issue is the only way to relieve that emptyness.

and dont bother trying polyfiller. it didnt work for me and now i only have half my lung capacity :D

Mizani
July 26th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Well hopefully that person will not think to harshly of you Reina.
Atleast you know you mean well. Losing contact with someone can be harsh, but maybe you'll be able to talk to them again, or make new friends who make you feel happy again.:hugs:

la_reina
July 26th, 2005, 11:28 AM
:lol: Thanks a ton, Dan. Polyfiller?:p
But, yeah, I'd really like to tell that person, but I can't. I guess I'm just so afraid of getting in trouble with my parents, otherwise I would've have done it a long time ago...

EDIT: Thanks, Miz :hugs: I don't think the person thinks harshly of me, but I know I accidentally hurt their feelings because they think I'm ignoring them....

Daniel
July 26th, 2005, 11:33 AM
:lol: Thanks a ton, Dan. Polyfiller?:p
But, yeah, I'd really like to tell that person, but I can't. I guess I'm just so afraid of getting in trouble with my parents, otherwise I would've have done it a long time ago...

EDIT: Thanks, Miz :hugs: I don't think the person thinks harshly of me, but I know I accidentally hurt their feelings because they think I'm ignoring them....

well, if it's causing you and him pain, tell him about the situation

unregistered user
July 26th, 2005, 12:01 PM
i feel bad about your situation..
i thought you mad at me :(:hugs::(

Lucy Lioness
July 26th, 2005, 12:17 PM
*Hugs Reina* :hugs: I'm sorry to hear you are feeling bad. It sounds like a hard situation, but I agree with Dan, you should try and let this person know what is going on. But it sounds as if this would be a hard thing to do.

la_reina
July 26th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Thanks guys, love you all :D:hugs: I think I will tell him ;)

unregistered user
July 26th, 2005, 02:22 PM
him is... Who????

LunarCat
July 26th, 2005, 06:54 PM
^ i don't believe that is any of our business ;)

yes, do what Dan said, just try and get through to them. :D :cheese: :hugs: best of luck

lion_roog
July 26th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Reina....maybe you both know someone...and that person could relay messages between you two...:cheese:

Sorry to hear about that, Sombolia...:hugs:

Alli
July 26th, 2005, 07:10 PM
I feel really guilty lately since i know how much my parents trust in me, they think i'm only talking to one or two school friends online when actually, i'm talking to a ton of people, including guy school friends and than now i'm talking to people i don't even know. This one guy named chris i know from school is so sweet and nice and he wants to give me guitar lessons, but my mom and dad have a strict rule against hanging out with school people, mostly boys. He wants to give me guitar lessons really bad. I've told him no and that if i even ask my parents would freak out because it's a boy from school and they'd be curious how i found out about these lessons, etc. But i'm also scared because if i they said yes, which would be a miracle, i'd be afraid of what could happen. Two people who like each other just alone. And than my parents reaction. It's tearing into me cause i don't want to be alone with him, i just want to learn to play guitar and i want to say yes to his request but i don't and i dunno. My parents have been really suspicious lately about things and it makes me guilty and scared about what would happen if they figured out about my association...Well,i hope this post made any sense at all since it kinda was random in parts...

Daniel
July 26th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Alli
I feel really guilty lately since i know how much my parents trust in me, they think i'm only talking to one or two school friends online when actually, i'm talking to a ton of people, including guy school friends and than now i'm talking to people i don't even know. This one guy named chris i know from school is so sweet and nice and he wants to give me guitar lessons, but my mom and dad have a strict rule against hanging out with school people, mostly boys. He wants to give me guitar lessons really bad. I've told him no and that if i even ask my parents would freak out because it's a boy from school and they'd be curious how i found out about these lessons, etc. But i'm also scared because if i they said yes, which would be a miracle, i'd be afraid of what could happen. Two people who like each other just alone. And than my parents reaction. It's tearing into me cause i don't want to be alone with him, i just want to learn to play guitar and i want to say yes to his request but i don't and i dunno. My parents have been really suspicious lately about things and it makes me guilty and scared about what would happen if they figured out about my association...Well,i hope this post made any sense at all since it kinda was random in parts...

so in other words, you feel like your betraying your parents trust?

Alli
July 26th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Daniel
so in other words, you feel like your betraying your parents trust?

Yes, very much.

lion_roog
July 26th, 2005, 07:21 PM
With the boy you do what you want to do...if you feel like he's getting too personal, you let him know that and that you don't like him all up in your space like that. If he is a cool dude, he will respect you for it and if you do have a relationship down the line, you know he would respect you.

Hmm, the parent thing I don't have much experience with. My Mom never knew who I hung out with except close friends and all....I would just tell her where I would be at and when I would be back. Since she was a single Mom, she had to trust me. But just talk to your parents, let them know what's up. Maybe the dude can give you guitar lessons at your place with your parents there and all...:cheese:

Alli
July 26th, 2005, 07:23 PM
I only wish it was that easy...A lot of people don't understand the rules of my house. My parents will let me hang out with 1 or 2 girls from school ONCE in a while, but NEVER boys. Ever. Ever. Ever. Yeah. And it's not like i can just go, "I'm going to go hang somewhere." People get it easy like that. I get most of my friends from church since we're very religious. Which isn't bad because they're really nice cause they have the same rules as me and they're really fun and i'm not pressured to date or anything.

Daniel
July 26th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Yes, very much.

ah, well.....

erm......

i dont know what to say.

erm....

nope, i dunno

Sombolia
July 26th, 2005, 08:34 PM
ah, well.....

erm......

i dont know what to say.

erm....

nope, i dunno

The Offical Lea Halalela Agony Aunt is speechless. This a day to remember, indeed.

Thanks, Alli and Roog. :hugs: Tis alot to know someone actually cares what goes on in my life...

Alli, I'm sorry, but it doesn't sound like your parents trust you at all.. I mean, in the time I've known you, I would ASSUME you're not the type that says "I'm gonna go hang out" and end up snogging someone in a broom closet. Even a metiphorical broom closet.

Alli
July 26th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Sombolia
The Offical Lea Halalela Agony Aunt is speechless. This a day to remember, indeed.

Thanks, Alli and Roog. :hugs: Tis alot to know someone actually cares what goes on in my life...

Alli, I'm sorry, but it doesn't sound like your parents trust you at all.. I mean, in the time I've known you, I would ASSUME you're not the type that says "I'm gonna go hang out" and end up snogging someone in a broom closet. Even a metiphorical broom closet.

Well, i say i'm gonna go hang out when it comes to my church friends but not school friends. And my parents give me a HUGE amount of trust. Just not with school boys. That's why i'm afriad to disobey their trust cause i'll lose all that i've gained. And if snogging is what i think it means i wouldn't be doing it anyways xD

Sombolia
July 26th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Well, i say i'm gonna go hang out when it comes to my church friends but not school friends. And my parents give me a HUGE amount of trust. Just not with school boys. That's why i'm afriad to disobey their trust cause i'll lose all that i've gained. And if snogging is what i think it means i wouldn't be doing it anyways xD

snogging = kissing. british term, i guess. my apoligies.

i do like roog's idea of him giving you guitar lessons at your house.. why can't you do that? it sounds perfectly logical to me.

Daniel
July 26th, 2005, 08:59 PM

*notes date down in diary* :D

i wish i could help alli, but i dont know what to say.

all i can do is offer to listen, if i cant do much else.

lion_roog
July 26th, 2005, 11:01 PM

i do like roog's idea of him giving you guitar lessons at your house.. why can't you do that? it sounds perfectly logical to me.

Because boys are teh Evil....and I happen to agree...we are baaaaad....:D

Lucy Lioness
July 26th, 2005, 11:03 PM
Mmmm.....I am feeling a bit erm.....odd at the moment. Just....bleh! A little depressed and teary for some reason. :tears: I just feel yucky.

King Simba
July 26th, 2005, 11:05 PM
Aww, poor Lucy. :hugs: :( Hope you start to feel better soon. :hugs:

Alli
July 26th, 2005, 11:13 PM
snogging = kissing. british term, i guess. my apoligies.

See, that's what a lot of people tell me cause they're not exactly in the same shoes as me. Most of you probably could go hang with a guy and take guitar lessons but umm, my parents aren't good with school guys, even if it is strictly lessons.

unregistered user
July 26th, 2005, 11:17 PM
im depress since ... yesterday morning till now:(
can't believe me lost a niece:(

LunarCat
July 26th, 2005, 11:25 PM

just tell/ask your parents. the worst that could happen is they could say no. now, i don't mean to be a little devil but you could always say that he asked you at school. Your parents should get used to the idea of you hanging out with guys, they're not THAT scary(no offense) Your a teenager! they'll have to get that in their minds sooner or later.

about the chatting with people you don't know thing. Well my parents don't like that either, but since they're my parents, i've tried to hide it, but i know that they know. Just try to be responsible and learn your net-iquette :p

hope i could be of help :D

lion_roog
July 26th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Lucy Lioness
Mmmm.....I am feeling a bit erm.....odd at the moment. Just....bleh! A little depressed and teary for some reason. :tears: I just feel yucky.

Sounds like you need the "ahhhh" from 7-11....Thunder! Lightning!...*claps twice*....You need the drink of the most hated baseball player to ever live, Coca Cola...Starry Eyed Suprize...:D

Sorry to hear about your Niece, Zack.

Alli....rules are meant to be broken...*Warning! Bad Advice*.....:D

Lucy Lioness
July 26th, 2005, 11:35 PM
Darn! It's half past midnight and I have no cola! :gasp:

lion_roog
July 26th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Darn! It's half past midnight and I have no cola! :gasp:

OhMyGoodness!!!......Your Boyfriend must pay!!.....Go over there and let him have it!!!.....:rawr:...I mean...:grrr:....yes....:grrr:.....:D

unregistered user
July 27th, 2005, 12:57 AM
Alli, if you want to learn guitar so bad, and if your parents are willing, just go take lessons at a professional place.

Or, you could ask a female friend for help if you don't want to be around guys.

Sombolia
July 27th, 2005, 02:22 AM
See, that's what a lot of people tell me cause they're not exactly in the same shoes as me. Most of you probably could go hang with a guy and take guitar lessons but umm, my parents aren't good with school guys, even if it is strictly lessons.

And um.. they're not okay even if they're sitting right next to you Oo Well, yes, I guess I don't understand =p

@Lucy: Hope you feel better soon ^^ and the cola! we're out of pepsi, all we have is dr. pepper :( my whole schedule is ruined! what am i going to do at one a.m., when I begin my daily fic reading with nothing to drink? horror! :woeisme:

:p

unregistered user
July 27th, 2005, 03:08 AM
Struggling.

I don't know what it is really, but it's something up here in The Genie's head. :noogie: :confused:
And it really hurts me when I'm around some people. I feel, a slight depression when I'm spoken too, but then again, I think Satan has been attacking me lately. I've made a huge step into the Service of the Lord, playing for the youth worship, and a missionary. However, I am reading the Bible and fighting with it, but why is it still there?:disagree:

It's really making me tired, and now I'm oversleeping, and missing my morning worship with God. :(

Alli
July 27th, 2005, 03:11 AM
Ugh...Now i just got invited to a party at this kid, chris's house. The kid that wants to give me lessons...I'm so torn...

LunarCat
July 27th, 2005, 04:03 AM
go! unless you don't like him, in which case ....stay away! :gasp: :p :D

unregistered user
July 27th, 2005, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by lion_roog
Sounds like you need the "ahhhh" from 7-11....Thunder! Lightning!...*claps twice*....You need the drink of the most hated baseball player to ever live, Coca Cola...Starry Eyed Suprize...:D

:lol: That's hilarious! .... :D

Feel better soon, Lucy. = )

la_reina
July 27th, 2005, 10:48 AM
*notes date down in diary* :D

i wish i could help alli, but i dont know what to say.

all i can do is offer to listen, if i cant do much else.

I don't about alot of other people here, but that's all I ask for, someone who cares to listen to me:D You don't have to be Oprah or Dr. Phil and resolve my problems, just listen ;)

Daniel
July 27th, 2005, 11:22 AM

NO! I SHALL NOT LET LUCY FEEL DOWN! :D

Alli
July 28th, 2005, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Lunarcat
go! unless you don't like him, in which case ....stay away! :gasp: :p :D

I LOVE this guy, but like i said. Most of you probably could just go, but your not in the same shoes as me.

LunarCat
July 28th, 2005, 04:08 PM
you have a point there........so pretty much the decision is up to you.........think about it :D :cheese:

Alli
July 29th, 2005, 12:05 AM
Well, i'm definatly glad i didn't go. Turned out there was all guys there, all guys that like, never talk to me. And i was talkin to chris, the kid that invited me and i was all, "Well, none of those guys aren't really people who have ever talked to me, or made a point to." And he waited a few seconds and than typed, "I would have talked to you." *melts* But anyways, i'll quit talking till i have another real problem since this is mostly about my love life now x.x

lion_roog
August 2nd, 2005, 05:13 AM
I don't know what's up with me....lately things have been getting harder and have been wearing me out. I can't sleep and I have been lacking energy. I am running out of strength in my body, soul, and my heart. Usually when life got hard I could just pull strength out of the air and continue on as if nothing was wrong...but now it seems that everything has worn me down and it's hard to find that needed strength.

I mean, usually I am calm and I don't get angry at things...but a few nights ago, I was coming off the Interstate and this dude behind me got impatient with me at the light and started honking his horn all crazy at me....usually I wouldn't have even reacted...but for some reason I just wanted to turn off my car and get out and pull him out of his truck to beat his ***...But I was too afraid of what I might have done to him and I didn't feel like fighting some dude only to have him find me and blow my head of like what happened to my friend.

People tell me that they're amazed at me for coming out like I have after seeing what I have seen and experiencing what I have experienced...and I have my Mom to thank for that, because she was always trying to give me a good life through it all. But Damn, sometimes it all just gets too heavy, you know? Sometimes I just can't forget about it...and I dream about it. Sometimes I just feel like taking my fist and putting it through the wall and saying f*** you to this house, to this neighborhood.

Sharifu
August 2nd, 2005, 05:29 AM
Wow Jeff, I can relate. =/ But I know how you feel, and I know you are a strong person, and you will make it through it all. You will be able to move someday, and I think you will be happy.

You are a fantastic friend, and you know I, and many others will always be here for you! :hugs:

lion_roog
August 2nd, 2005, 05:36 AM
Thanks, Audra....You are a great friend too...:hugs:

Haha....yeah, I think I need to get out of this place...people just come here to die. I have a few more weeks of school left before my two week break...I think I will take that two weeks and just go AWOL...just go someplace.

Sharifu
August 2nd, 2005, 06:04 AM
What does AWOL mean?

But yeah that sounds like a good idea. :cheese:

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2005, 06:59 AM
I wish you the best Jeff, hope things get better for you, I also can relate =/

Sombolia
August 2nd, 2005, 07:11 AM
I LOVE this guy

..er. I'm hoping that's an exageration.

Anyways.

That sounds like a good idea, Roog.. just get away from it. Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Ngah. Just been feeling down, for stupid reasons. Lately it's just been slow and boring and I feel like I'm wasting my life away here, everyday i do absolutely nothing and I regret it, then I promise myself "Tomorrow, I'm gonna get out and do something," but I never do. I guess it's my fault, but I've just been lazy and mopy and depressed lately.. I just wish I could out of the house for a long while, I guess. =P

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2005, 07:19 AM
Sombolia, I know EXACTLY how you feel! Ugh.. I go to bed, thinking of all of the things I could'should have done today, and say "I'll do it tomorrow and I'll feel better", and I comfort myself with that thought. But when tomorrow comes, it never happens <<

LunarCat
August 2nd, 2005, 08:05 PM
Jeff, Maybe you need to get out the thoughts? maybe right them down, and you can be artistic about it too. I know you're an awesome poet.

I'm sure you'll pull through :hugs:

Sombolia; Get out and Play! Verb, it's what you do. :D :cheese: :hugs:

lion_roog
August 2nd, 2005, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the kind words, all...:hugs:...I am feeling a little better today....:cheese:

:haha:...AWOL....I forget whta it means, exactly...but it's like you dissapear and know one really knows where you are.

LunarGato, I did write a poem about it...I think it's in that one thread I have.."My Poems"....and it's entitled "That's Life"....of coarse I excluded certian things that I think are too private to publicly display...because they just don't need to be made known to the public, ya know...:D

Lucy Lioness
August 2nd, 2005, 08:51 PM
Glad to hear ya are feeling better Jeff. AWOL means absent without leave.:D

lion_roog
August 2nd, 2005, 08:57 PM
Thank you...:cheese:

Ja!...What she said...AWOL....:D ....She's probably done it a few times...:Psst:....:D

moonibear
August 3rd, 2005, 02:36 PM
Hope you feel better Roog :hugs: and keep up the writing, it helps with me. And just a suggestion, you could take a long walk while listening to music. Music is one of the best forms of therapy I think.

lion_roog
August 3rd, 2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by moonibear
Hope you feel better Roog :hugs: and keep up the writing, it helps with me. And just a suggestion, you could take a long walk while listening to music. Music is one of the best forms of therapy I think.

Thank you..:cheese:...I like music...I just don't have a walkman..:D

LunarCat
August 3rd, 2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by moonibear
Music is one of the best forms of therapy I think.

yes! absolutely right mooni :wow:

ah, well, i guess things keep us down sometimes but we overcome them in the end. ;)

la_reina
August 3rd, 2005, 09:10 PM
I second that one. Music is the only drug I'll go for ;)

Sombolia
August 3rd, 2005, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Ravoc
Sombolia, I know EXACTLY how you feel! Ugh.. I go to bed, thinking of all of the things I could'should have done today, and say "I'll do it tomorrow and I'll feel better", and I comfort myself with that thought. But when tomorrow comes, it never happens <<

Exactly. >>;

@LC: Well I do, but.. still. I'm just stuck here in my nothingness. >_< lol..

unregistered user
August 4th, 2005, 09:19 PM
i don't know why, but i'm just not feeling my best at the moment. just.. I don't know, unexplained sadness. Subconscious level, something must be bugging me, I could think of several things that oculd make me sad, but it doesn't seem to match up. I don't know how to explain it.. just going through a down time right now..

LunarCat
August 4th, 2005, 11:09 PM
i get like that sometimes. Just like sudden bouts of depression.....not fun.......but i generally just get through it without any problems. I just try and stay away from others......

Alli
August 5th, 2005, 12:33 AM
ERG...My dad did it again. He ran away from his stupid problems while at the same time running away from his family. He came back today, but still...I woke up to my parents screaming at each other...

lion_roog
August 6th, 2005, 05:12 AM
Hmm, Ravoc, someone on Lilymud taught me that if you're depressed or drained of energy, emotionally, that it's always good to get it off your chest...I don't know if you have done it...but talk to someone you may trust and all about stuff and all....:cheese:

Alli, that sucks your Dad did that again, maybe he should see a professional? And the screaming thing, I know about that, it can get hard...stay Strong....:hugs:

unregistered user
August 6th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Wow Ravvy, you and me both!
But recently, I've discovered what it is...kinda.
:confused: My dad thinks he should send me to Military Camp because it's bestess....

My friends only hang around me when it fits them bestess....and my family life seems to be going mad!
The Genie here is wonderin'...what the hooby stank is goin' on up der', dats affecting me down here...or was it something I did?

A little more of this :confused: :confused:

moonibear
August 6th, 2005, 08:07 PM
i don't know why, but i'm just not feeling my best at the moment. just.. I don't know, unexplained sadness. Subconscious level, something must be bugging me, I could think of several things that oculd make me sad, but it doesn't seem to match up. I don't know how to explain it.. just going through a down time right now..

I get that a LOT...and usually, apart from listening to music, I just surround myself with people, particularly my siblings. They ALWAYS make me feel better, even if they don't know it. I know talking about problems usually make things better, but I never even say a word, and they cheer me up. I really don't know what I'd do without them.

unregistered user
August 6th, 2005, 11:56 PM
I don't feel very well and I have lots of reasons for that ... First, my kind of broken leg is killing me, and when I was younger a bee stung my ear (?gramatic problems here *zzz*) so sometimes the little pipe in there gets stupied and then I don't hear very well on my left ear *ouch*
And I also don't have anything to do during the days so I feel pretty restless= a way too stressy ci :grrr:
And then I also feel I'm just annoying for everyone and I'm in the way for everyone ... Sort of. People just don't talk to me right now, not even like my best LH friends... If I want to talk, I have to start a conversation and then once again I just feel I'm bothering everyone ... I don't know, it has just started ... So I'm sorry Fear the Paw, Guntur, Kovu, Kovu the Lion if I have done something wrong or bad or anything ...:eww:
I also made my work die. Okey, where I'm working, in a store ... They had to close the store because of me. Now that wasn't very good for the store, but it was good for me and the **** owner. Now what ... I'm suffocating here ... :hehe: :zzz: :( :badnews:

LunarCat
August 7th, 2005, 01:27 AM
I'm so sorry Ciara. Don't take it personally that noone is talking to you online. Noone ever talks to me :p I think we all feel the same way.......well if they want to talk they'll im me. and well if we all feel that way, noone would ever talk! :D :cheese: :hugs: i'm pretty much always around for a chat...;)

lion_roog
August 7th, 2005, 05:42 AM
I will talk to you....you just have to promise to talk back to me....:D

And where has Azerane and Kintaru (aka Philly's Finest) been???....:alone:

Mizani
August 7th, 2005, 06:14 AM
Thats what I want to know. Where had Azer been lately? Her last post was on the 22 of june!!:(

unregistered user
August 7th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Promise to talk back with you? I always talk back with peoples, but then suddenly they just stop talking...Maybe I always say something wrong...

lion_roog
August 7th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Ciara Zukunft
Promise to talk back with you? I always talk back with peoples, but then suddenly they just stop talking...Maybe I always say something wrong...

:haha:...You can never say something wrong with me...usually I'm the one doing that....:D

LunarCat
August 7th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by lion_roog

And where has Azerane and Kintaru (aka Philly's Finest) been???....:alone:

Kintaru has been on MSN recently so I think he's ok. But i'm not so sure about Azerane :( :alone:

unregistered user
August 11th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Okay, every time my little brother does something wrong, I get in trouble too! :grrr: He doesn't wipe the counter, I get taken away from the computer. He takes all the electronics in his room, I get grounded from them... annnd watching movies at night for a week!! We are 6 years apart, he and I, and I get punished like 5 year old does even though I work lovingly and humbly for my sister and mother and father. It's making me so angry inside. And then when I argued about the counter not being washed...my sister goes, "Oh poor baby Lexi...4 hours on the net isn't enough?" and she makes me insulted so much. I just wanna curl up in a cubby like ball and cry and die. :(
She even threatens us that she'll punch our faces in if we don't clean up her fat arses childs mess....I feel sick inside..and it's making it difficult to be happy.

la_reina
August 11th, 2005, 10:19 PM
That's what comes with being the oldest--trust me, I know. Anything these 4 little rascals do, I get blamed for it. And no matter how much I try to defend myself, my parents keep on blaming me--unless I say ''But I told him/her to do it/not to do it and he/she won't listen to me!'' Then they take your side.
So, just do your job, and if they don't listen to you, it's not your fault. Make your parents see that you were doing the right thing.

unregistered user
August 12th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Things still dont goes well, I had a climbcontest this monday that sure went pretty good except my bad foot so, without more details about it, I'll have to do some kind of "operation" next week so that I can walk normal again, though this pain is killing me and I cant live on pills all my life and all... Then we don't have to talk more about it, it's kinda embarrassing what happened... :p Still, I'm worried about using crutches again and maybe that I'll lose my foot or something Oo ...
Anyway, I also have a terrible cold or something (almost like the kissing disease, very terrible) and have a hard time eating, sleeping and just be here, living. Life sucks sometimes...:grrr: :die:

Prince Simba
August 15th, 2005, 12:33 AM
I feel awful and conceited for only thinking about myself, but that's okay. As I posted in the love life thread, I'm in a bit of trouble...

Originally posted by me!
My love life? Hahaha. *continues laughing*

My love life sucks.

Let's see... about a week, I kind of told my best friend that I'm in love with her. And it was definitely the wrong time to say that cause she broke up with her boyfriend about two weeks before that. She was all bummed cause she really liked him and he broke her heart and she was all "nobody cares" so I figured it might make her feel a bit better, but I kind of doubt it. I think maybe we've spoken about once or twice since then.

Can you believe I took her to see TLKoB? Just kidding. She's really nice and for a long time we were just really good friends and I guess I'm just not strong enough to try and keep my feelings to myself.

See? I'm pathetic.

unregistered user
August 15th, 2005, 01:58 AM
Hiding ones feelings is not a good thing buddy, don't beat yourself up over being expressive. It's better to have loved and lost than to have never of loved at all as they say. And you haven't even lost yet, don't give up! She hasn't said yes or no =P

:hugs: Love can be the best or worst thing in the world buddy, we're here for you though either way it turns out for you.

Prince Simba
August 15th, 2005, 02:48 AM
Thanks buddy. :hugs:

The bad thing is that she... didn't exactly say no, but she said no. :tears:

unregistered user
August 15th, 2005, 03:11 AM
Awww :tears: Well, like I said then, we're still here :hugs:

And maybe you guys can still be friends at least?

Prince Simba
August 15th, 2005, 03:14 AM
Yeah. We're still talking at least =)

unregistered user
August 15th, 2005, 06:13 AM
lol..
me talking with my auntie and uncle yesterday talk about my past :lol:
and yeah... Now i know that im suppose to be dead 17 years ago and my early life is. horrible .. but.. hehe... that all i can share right now..

Lucy Lioness
August 16th, 2005, 10:41 PM
Well I am not feeling too good right now. I'm not sleeping properly and I am having more problems with my boyfriend's dad. I just feel awful in general. :alone:

Daniel
August 16th, 2005, 10:46 PM
well, i'm sure i speak for all of us in saying that we will try to support you in any way we can :D

*hugs*

la_reina
August 17th, 2005, 11:01 AM
Yes, he is Lucy :hugs:

King Simba
August 21st, 2005, 10:18 AM
I don't usually post in this thread but something has come to my attention.

I'm really concerned about LKS. I don't know why he's ignoring me or anything like that. All I want to know is have I done something wrong? I did talk things over with Dan last night.

Now if LKS would like to read this, here goes;

LKS, buddy, I've known you for over a year now and I'm pretty almost sure we haven't fell out over anything before. I did send you a PM and I'd like you to know how much of a friend you've always been. Even stronger over the past few months. I find it hard to think when things like this come to my attention and I'm only wondering if we can still be friends. I'm not sure what I did wrong and if I didn't do anything wrong then just say.

Also, it comes to attention that you haven't signed into MSN or YIM since last night when I decided to speak to you about the problem which is concerning me a bit more.

If I have done anything wrong I'm sorry. If we should speak about it I'm always free on MSN or whatever. :hugs: Just wanted to let you know how much of an awesome friend you are.

Sombolia
August 21st, 2005, 11:23 AM
Feeling like you're being ignored by a good friend is an awful feeling, as I have to put it up with on almost daily basis; mostly offline but online too. The only thing I can suggest is talking it over with him, but as it seems you already plan on doing that.. er... good luck? =p

King Simba
August 21st, 2005, 01:08 PM
I did PM him last night. I believe he already read the PM I sent him yet I haven't yet received a reply from him yet.

I'm just hoping to get things sorted before I go away on Tuesday morning.

Originally posted by King Simba

LKS, buddy, I've known you for over a year now and I'm pretty almost sure we haven't fell out over anything before. I did send you a PM and I'd like you to know how much of a friend you've always been. Even stronger over the past few months. I find it hard to think when things like this come to my attention and I'm only wondering if we can still be friends. I'm not sure what I did wrong and if I didn't do anything wrong then just say.

Also, it comes to attention that you haven't signed into MSN or YIM since last night when I decided to speak to you about the problem which is concerning me a bit more.

If I have done anything wrong I'm sorry. If we should speak about it I'm always free on MSN or whatever. :hugs: Just wanted to let you know how much of an awesome friend you are.

To LKS;

LKS, I'm really only trying to ask what I've done to you yet you're just not letting me do that seeing as you keep signing out whenever I say something. What's next? Are you gonna block me? *sigh*

I'd also advise you to take a look at the PM I sent you last night and the post above. If I did do anything (although I'm not sure what I did do to you) then why don't you say it here? Or on MSN/YIM/whatever? I still consider you a great friend of mine and it'd be a big loss to lose our friendship. I mean, I've known you for over a year now and you've been an awesome guy all along the way. Even take a look at what I did put down about you;

LKS - Awesome guy, awesome RPer, owns an awesome character (not to mention sextacular) and overall, he's an awesome person to speak to both here and MSN. Our convos are always fun too. Good on ya, buddy. :noogie:

Also, I could easily say that you're one of my best friends here. :hugs:

So really LKS, that's what I think about you. Don't ever change the way you are. I just hope we can speak soon since it's sorta making me worried and it's sorta making me feel down. :hugs: :(

EDIT: Now I'm asking you, is it something connected to the group convo that we had last night? Did you know it was all a joke LKS?

Prince Simba
August 21st, 2005, 05:14 PM
Mmkay guys. I'm having surgery in the near future, no date set yet. I'm going to an oral surgeon on the 31st of August for a consultation for having my wisdom teeth removed, but my parents are trying for getting them out over fall break in October or over Christmas. =(

I'm kinda scared.

King Simba
August 21st, 2005, 05:17 PM
A few years ago I had to get some teeth removed myself. It was different though cos' it was my baby teeth which needed to be removed. I was kinda scared to begin with and I ended up waking up with a swollen lip. =/ My mouth sorta hurt for a few days but gradually got better as the swelling worn down.

Though I'm guessing it's much more different seeing as you're gonna have your wisdom teeth removed instead. I only had to go into hospital for a day luckily enough.

:hugs: *hugs*

la_reina
August 21st, 2005, 06:33 PM
Oh God...I hate the dentist...I'd be scared too...

Well, of course it's for the best, so we wish you well and a full recovery :D :hugs:

Lion King Stu
August 21st, 2005, 07:06 PM
Ok first off I just want to apologies to those concerned in the MSN conservation last night.
Its true that MSN conversation was one of the slight reasons why I left last night but there is actually other stuff which has sort of built up in me and well you could say that MSN conversation was like the last straw and I sort of just got annoyed and depressed.
That's the reasons why I left like that and why I didn't respond to any IM's or emails that were sent to me last night and this morning and also for the same reason I wasn't logged on MSN or Yahoo for that matter.
Anyway I'm not going into it so don't bother asking....its a little to personal and just something I need to deal with.

Anyway I maybe a little off over the next few days so don't worry LKS will be back to normal within no time and I shouldn't be to much different I hope.

And KS I'm sorry for making your life a misery over the past 20 hours because of it and I'm sorry.
I also consider you a great friend and all that....you know that. I promise to not try and do that to you again because its not fair and I feel like **** because I had done that; I hope you can forgive me for that.

Anyway LKS is back so quit worrying about me and worry about your self's cause I ain't worth the hastle.

King Simba
August 21st, 2005, 07:11 PM
Well that's alright. I was wondering what was actually going on. I mean, I even wanted to talk to you before I went away on Tuesday morning.

Once again, I forgive you and I still class you as a great friend. :hugs: Thanks for replying cos' I was getting pretty much concerned and all so thank you very muchly.

EDIT: Also LKS, don't feel like **** or anything either. :hugs:
Also, if you're off within the next few days well... I can't speak to you before I go away then.

Sombolia
August 21st, 2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Prince Simba
Mmkay guys. I'm having surgery in the near future, no date set yet. I'm going to an oral surgeon on the 31st of August for a consultation for having my wisdom teeth removed, but my parents are trying for getting them out over fall break in October or over Christmas. =(

I'm kinda scared.

I had teeth pulled before, it wasn't too bad (granted, they were my baby teeth).

Anyways, maybe you could take a walkman/CD player/mp3 player type thing if you have one? My dentist let me listen to one while he was removing them, and it helped a bit. *shrugs*

So.. don't worry too much about it, and when you do get them out I wish you a full recovery! ;) :hugs:

Juniper
August 21st, 2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Prince Simba

I'm kinda scared.

Man, you get so many narcotics, and best of all, they're legal :D Don't be afraid, it's not that bad at all

Prince Simba
August 21st, 2005, 10:37 PM
^ :lol:

That's great. Thanks guys. I'm feeling a bit better about that. =)

LunarCat
August 21st, 2005, 11:27 PM
hope everythings sorted out :ayecapn: cuz its none of my business! :p

ChildOfThePride
August 22nd, 2005, 09:54 PM
Dude...do you perchance have LORTAB?!

LunarCat
August 22nd, 2005, 11:55 PM
who? :p *ish confuzzled* :confused: i don't even know what it is

unregistered user
August 22nd, 2005, 11:56 PM
who? :p *ish confuzzled* :confused: i don't even know what it is

That makes us two, im confused and yet strangely curious and interesting in what LORTAB is :E

Bahati
August 23rd, 2005, 01:46 PM
Lortab's the brand name for the combination of hydrocodone and acetaminophen (Tylenol). It's used to relieve moderate-to-severe pain.

Hydrocodone binds to specific receptors in the brain and reduces the sensation of pain, while acetaminophen halts production of prostaglandins which would otherwise cause pain.

Lortab can be habit-forming, so care must be taken to follow the doctor's prescription to the letter.

Aurelian
August 23rd, 2005, 11:08 PM
Guys, I just got some bad news in which I can closely relate to PS. I have a absyst infection in my mouth, from bad dental hygene, which may require surgery. As a kid, I never took care of hygene, and being very negligent, my parents never did anything to make me. I also have a phobia against dentists, and haven't seen one in over 5 years. Now, even though I do care for them as best as posible today, my teeth are very rotted and cavatiy infested. This is beginning to come back to haunt me. besides the absyst, I will need masive oral surgery eventually. That scares me to death. It is already known hat I will have to be sedated anyway. All I can look forward to is a painless mouth.

In the end, I think PS can concider himself lucky.

LunarCat
August 23rd, 2005, 11:52 PM
The dentist is nothing to be afraid of, they give you novacaine and other things to numb the pain :D

unregistered user
August 24th, 2005, 02:41 AM
w0w.. talk about mouth problem.
I have an ulcer in my mouth.. and it's killing me.. :S:S:S
gah...
pray for me please...

unregistered user
August 24th, 2005, 08:42 AM
Thats ouchy Guntur, hope you will survive the dentists everyone, I had a near death fright of dentist not long ago but its better now.

btw, isnt ulcer something to do with your stomach?

unregistered user
August 24th, 2005, 11:05 AM
err.. idk.. but.. there's a white hole.. yeah.. it's killing me ;)

unregistered user
August 29th, 2005, 04:01 PM
I am Concern about Phantom,Mooni,Reina
i guess reina and mooni is survive in the storm
and phantom tell me he's in teh danger area

la_reina
August 29th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Yeah, right now, Mooni and I are okay. So far, so good. My grandad was showing us the paths for hurricanes on a map yesterday, and it looked as if one would be heading around this way; either that, or it already has I'm not exactly sure :confused: One has already hit Miami, and I'm just relieved that my grandad no longer lives there....that city's a danger zone...

EDITED AT 6:08 p.m.:It's been raining for four hours so far...The sun was out this morning, not anymore...

unregistered user
August 29th, 2005, 10:53 PM
for our future..
please protect yourself ;)
pwease ;)

Aurelian
August 29th, 2005, 11:04 PM
Where did Phantom go? Is he actually banned?

Anyway, I am sure they will be fine.

As for the dentist, I went in to meet my new dentist, and feel better about the whole situation. Just a childish fear I have been carrying with me too long.

Lion King Stu
August 29th, 2005, 11:11 PM
yep think he got banned on his 1000th post now thats a classic and must say about damn time to be quite honest.

la_reina
August 29th, 2005, 11:18 PM
Wow, he did??? Hmm...well, I kinda saw it coming for him...

unregistered user
August 29th, 2005, 11:27 PM
err..
what's up with fuzzy
is he alright?

Aurelian
August 29th, 2005, 11:30 PM
Gunt? It's nice that you think about your fellow members, but you don't need to worry everytime someone takes a few days off. Fuzzy never was the most active Lea member. He has a very busy off computer life.

unregistered user
August 30th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
yep think he got banned on his 1000th post now thats a classic and must say about damn time to be quite honest.

Couldn't agree more. :evilgrin:

I think the G Mods waited at that moment and time to ban him. X)

Anyway, glad the Spam Master is taken care of.

King Simba
August 30th, 2005, 06:04 PM
Aye, teh Phantom has been taken care of. Thank goodness. :idiot:

Aurelian
August 30th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Roquivo
Gunt? It's nice that you think about your fellow members, but you don't need to worry everytime someone takes a few days off. Fuzzy never was the most active Lea member. He has a very busy off computer life.

See, I told you. Fuzzy was posting in The Water Hole today.

Lion King Stu
August 30th, 2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
Aye, teh Phantom has been taken care of. Thank goodness. :idiot:
Just wish some of the annoying members would go out the same way to be quite honest.
Shame really theres a few I find like that oh well I'm cool with mostly everyone else.

Aye no way your gonna keep Fuzzball away from Lea thats my Fuzzball ^^.

unregistered user
August 31st, 2005, 04:32 AM
at least that settle some problem ;)

Sombolia
August 31st, 2005, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Roquivo

I think it's because Fuzzy's in Alabama, in the "danger zone" for Katrina. I think he said he "fled" to NY with Jespah, though.

nathalie
August 31st, 2005, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by John

I think the G Mods waited at that moment and time to ban him. X)

I didn't even knew he was banned, till I read it about it 4 days later or so ... .

unregistered user
September 2nd, 2005, 01:21 PM
:( im worry about her :( Reina :( where is she? i miss her so much :(

LunarCat
September 2nd, 2005, 10:11 PM
Not all people live in front of the computer and some take breaks. Or go out and do something. If they're missing for a couple days/weeks, there is nothing really to worry about.

Aurelian
September 2nd, 2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Guntur

Reina left? :confused: I could have sworn I saw her this morning...

Sombolia
September 2nd, 2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Guntur

I haven't noticed her leaving O_o She was on the other day...

la_reina
September 5th, 2005, 01:55 PM
At last, after being deprived of my beloved forum, I have returned :diva: Well, I wasn't exactly deprived, more like....myinternetwascutoffduetolatepayment..*ahem *

So, what'd I miss? :D Anything exciting happened? I missed you guys so much!! *hugs all Lea members* :hugs: Feels so good to be back :D

EDIT: BTW, I was last online on my birthday, which was Tuesday. So, it's been almost a week since I last saw my people ;)

King Simba
September 5th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Well glad to see you're still active. ^^ I should be a lot more active after tomorrow when I do happen to return. ;)

LunarCat
September 5th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Welcome back :D

Sombolia
September 5th, 2005, 09:55 PM
EDIT: BTW, I was last online on my birthday, which was Tuesday. So, it's been almost a week since I last saw my people ;)

I AM NOT YOUR PEOPLE. I am a people upon myself. *sets up The People of Myself*

Errrrrrrrrrrm. Welcome?

la_reina
September 5th, 2005, 11:34 PM
:lol: When I said ''people'' Sombolia, I didn't mean it that way :p :lol: But yeah, thanks guys :D

Alli
September 17th, 2005, 10:21 PM
Gosh...my parents are fighting again, RIGHT NOW. I hate it so f*ckin much...God...It makes me want to scream.

Lucy Lioness
September 17th, 2005, 10:27 PM
I know how you feel, my parent's argue a lot too. My dad has a terrible temper. He started at me the other day for no reason. Proper fuming at me, I hadn't even done anything. *Rolls eyes*

la_reina
September 18th, 2005, 02:32 AM
Sorry about that, Alli :hugs: As for my dad, he doesn't have a short temper, he just doesn't listen, which peeves me so much...I hate it when people think they can read my mind or put words in my mouth, and he does that the most :rolleyes:

Alli
September 21st, 2005, 02:56 AM
My dad doesn't listen either...*sigh* My mom is so sick of him and yet she won't divorce him.

la_reina
September 21st, 2005, 10:10 AM
Are you sure you want that to happen? I mean, my mom gets pretty sick of my dad often--we all do, actually--but the last thing I want to happen is a divorce...I couldn't deal with that...they usually work out their issues, and I'm sure your parents can too :D

Alli
September 21st, 2005, 09:04 PM
Well, i don't want them to divorce but it just for a while seemed like things would be so much easier that way. I mean, it's just weird to be around my dad now.

Sombolia
September 21st, 2005, 11:11 PM
Sometimes you have to choose between what's right and what's easy...

lion_roog
September 22nd, 2005, 01:07 AM
I hope your parents can work it out, Alli. But if it comes down to a divorce, it's not really that bad a thing to go through, atleast in my opinion.

Alli
September 30th, 2005, 04:50 AM
GAH I HATE MY LIFE. I hate my dad too. Last night my parents started fighting and my dad said that if she accuses him of doing nothing but eat sleep and sit on his but all day that that's a lie and so right when he was about to leave i ran out and screamed at him, "BUT THAT IS ALL YOU DO! ALL YOU DO IS SIT ON YOUR STUPID BUTT ALL DAY!" And i grabbed a towel and ran in the bathroom cause they started fighting again and i didn't want to hear it.
And than in the shower i heard the door slam twice and than when i came out nobody was fighting. And than my brother came over and all three of them started fighting and my asshole of a dad is trying to blame the fact that he can't get better on US. He's so ****in selfish that he cant even take in his own actions and he says it's our ****in fault that he's doing so bad. He says all we are is negative and that WE are the people bringing him down and that we give him no support. HIM HIM HIM! Does he ever think about US. NEVER. Never does it come into his frickin mind that his daughter is extremely depressed, his wife is extremly depressed and his son is too. Does he ever think about that? NO cause it's all about him. I couldn't give a damn if he left for good right now. I'm probably gonna move in with my brother soon and i'm gonna go visit my sister in a town 500 miles away to get away from this hellhole. I'm scared we might move somewhere other than the town we're in cause my mom now just wants to sell the house as soon as possible. I think she might possibly leave him then...i dunno. We all are sick of my dad. Love is diminishing from my heart...

lion_roog
September 30th, 2005, 07:05 AM
I'm sorry you have to go through this, Alli. Things will get better.

unregistered user
September 30th, 2005, 07:10 AM
err. that's the same thing i say to my father :D
hell yeah.. he's speechless when i say that :D
sorry bout that alli
but my trouble is end.. up Divorce :D which is im happy for it

Sadiki
September 30th, 2005, 09:53 AM
awws, thats Sad Alli. :hugs: I wish things will get better for you. My parents devorced when I was 5 and I never have seen my dad that often which is pity because I do think my dad is great person with a big heart and great sense of humour. Only thing I'm sick of is my dad telling me everytime I see him that he is sorry that he left like that and that he have been so stupid back then and everything. I mean he shouldn't be sorry, sinse after what happend I have got a little brother ( who lives with my mom and stepdad ) and a little sister ( who lives with my dad's ex girlfriend ) so he seriously shouldn't be sorry. I hope I never will end up in devorce in my marrage... that would be terrible.

Sharifu
September 30th, 2005, 10:12 AM
My dad is the same way Alli! My family felt the same way living with him. (My mom, sister and I) But you might have to end up moving... That's what happened with our family. Once my parents got a divorce, my mom couldn't afford to stay here so we had to move... But even I though I didn't like moving, I liked so much not living with him.

(Now I am living with him to go to school though. x_x I don't like it, but it's so I can take animation courses, which aren't offered at any schools near my mom's house) It's a long story... But really I will be so happy when I am not living with him anymore.

Divorces are bad, but sometimes it's for the better. It's seriously a good thing my parents don't live together anymore... My dad got kind of violent once with my mom... My aunt even said that she thought they would kill each other if they had to live with each other any longer.... o_o Anyways I don't want to get into all that crap...

I just hope things will work out for you Alli. :hugs:

King Simba
September 30th, 2005, 12:07 PM
My dad is sometimes that way. He's always threatening us of leaving and stuff. He also threatens on getting a divorce from my mum. This is especially when he's in a bad mood and it's just after something has gone off between the family. He has arguments with my mum a lot of the time and some of the things he says kinda upsets her. He's not like this all the time though. As I said, he's only like this when he's in a real bad mood (which isn't an uncommon thing.) Yeah, he gets angry pretty damn easily. >.<

Either way, I hope things work out for you. :hugs: My parents are still together at the present time though so it hasn't really gone too far yet.

lion_roog
September 30th, 2005, 11:20 PM
You know what sucks?....Life. Life blows...:D

Sometimes I wish Life was a person and I could just plow my fist through it's head and just watch it bleed to death...Who's With Me?...:D

Alli
October 1st, 2005, 12:23 AM
HERE HERE!

*ahem* But yeah...Thanks...I think i'll probably move in with my brother soon or something. I try to avoid my dad. He doesn't deserve my attention...

2 Die FR
October 3rd, 2005, 04:17 AM
I miss Kenyi...:(

Azerane
October 4th, 2005, 03:46 AM
I'm justletting everybody know that I'm not dead and haven't left Lea. I know there was a few people who noticed my absense and for that I thank them for being concerned. It's just my computers all busted and we haven't got a new one yet, I'm at the library at the moment and decided to sign in for a while. Also I think Roog mentioned Kintaru and how he'd vanished as well, jsut to let you know that he's still alright :)

Hoep to be back with you guys soon.

unregistered user
October 4th, 2005, 07:44 AM
Once again -- it's great to have you back, Azerane. =]

Azerane
October 6th, 2005, 05:55 AM
thanks sonique, it's good to be back :)

la_reina
October 8th, 2005, 01:03 PM
*sighs* Okay, maybe I'm being a little paranoid (or maybe alot, I dunno), but I'm worried about a couple of my friends...really worried. And no, they're not online friends, they're a pair of twiins I've met in person and am really close to now. I'm used to having one of the twins call me every single day (literally EVERY SINGLE DAY--though I don't mind, really) but since last Saturday, I haven't heard from them at all...

Yesterday I called their house because I was curious about what was up, but their phone is 'temporarily disconnected'. And the thing is, their grandfather (who they live with) owns a cell phone, and sometimes they call me on it, but they haven't...and I don't have that number. And in case you're wondering, they live kinda far from me, which sucks even more. So now I have no way to get in contact with them, and I'm biting my nails, wondering what's up with them...:(

I just hope their phone comes back on soon...

unregistered user
October 12th, 2005, 02:44 AM
Usually when it says "Is no longer in service," is the time when you'd probably not get a return call. And if you get a temporarily disconnected, most likely the bill hasn't been paid on time or their number is in route to be changed to another number and someone else will get it or it'll be discontinued.

Surely you could find an alternative to find out what happened. Sorry to hear that, Lareina. =/

Feeling heartfelt,

-Sonique

Sombolia
October 14th, 2005, 04:35 AM
Rawr.

Christine has been my next-door neighbor since I was four years old, and we've been best of friends since we were six. Problem is, since then, she's discovered that fickle friend "popularity", and it's driving me nuts. Apparently now, I'm not cool enough to talk to at school, but at home we're still best friends. I wouldn't mind if she completely ignored me at school - really. But snapping at me every oppurtunity and making it, for all to see, like we hate eachother.. then turning around next second like we're best buds? Er, no.

It sucks, because I like her - alot, to the point where I've considered the possibility that I am infact bisexual, and it's ripping me apart. I want to tell her but I don't want to make her mad at me at school and at home.

Dammit.

la_reina
October 15th, 2005, 04:00 PM
I feel nauceous. I think my 'worthlessness' is leading me to misery.

unregistered user
October 15th, 2005, 05:03 PM
come on reina
you know if you feel bad that effect me too..

Sombolia
October 15th, 2005, 10:40 PM

What you mean by "worthlessness"? You feel worthless here, or somewhere else?

LunarCat
October 16th, 2005, 12:28 AM

"There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle." ~Deepak Chopra

;)

Sharifu
October 16th, 2005, 07:17 AM
Rawr.

Christine has been my next-door neighbor since I was four years old, and we've been best of friends since we were six. Problem is, since then, she's discovered that fickle friend "popularity", and it's driving me nuts. Apparently now, I'm not cool enough to talk to at school, but at home we're still best friends. I wouldn't mind if she completely ignored me at school - really. But snapping at me every oppurtunity and making it, for all to see, like we hate eachother.. then turning around next second like we're best buds? Er, no.

It sucks, because I like her - alot, to the point where I've considered the possibility that I am infact bisexual, and it's ripping me apart. I want to tell her but I don't want to make her mad at me at school and at home.

Dammit.

Dude that's wrong... And immature. Tell her how that makes you feel. Have her come over when you guys are at home, sit her down and ask her, "Why do you treat me like that at school? You know it hurts my feelings and you are my best friend." Just don't ask her at school, obviously. =/

I wouldn't tell her right now that you like her that much that it's making you bisexual. I would tell her that, after she has stopped treating you that way at school, and she has matured. Once you guys really are true friends. Because true friends would treat you like a friend, no matter where you are.

lion_roog
October 16th, 2005, 08:31 AM
No one is truly popular unless they are liked for the right reasons. Tell your friend to quit fronting and to treat you like a friend...and to quit trying to be popular. If she can't be herself to be popular, then she shouldn't be popular at all.

la_reina
October 16th, 2005, 09:52 AM
What you mean by "worthlessness"? You feel worthless here, or somewhere else?

You know how sometimes someone does or says something to you that can make you feel as low as dung? Yeah...and it really hurts.

Sombolia
October 17th, 2005, 05:29 AM
Aww, what's wrong Reina? =/

And thank you for your advice, Sharifu & Roog.. I think I'm going to talk to her tomorrow.

Alli
October 21st, 2005, 05:32 AM
Hmm, to describe things right now could be done in a 3 sentences.

1. We sold our house.
2. My brother has to have major open heart surgery
3. We have 30 days to find a new house and move out completely.

unregistered user
October 21st, 2005, 06:06 AM
2. My brother has to have major open heart surgery.

Eeee! That's a scary thought right off the bat! =/ Here's hoping that your brother will have a successful operation and a well-off recuperation. = )

lion_roog
October 21st, 2005, 06:51 AM
I hope your brother's heart surgery goes well...I'll keep him in my prayers.

Kintaru
October 21st, 2005, 06:55 AM
Oh, that sucks. My prayers and best wishes that your bro's surgery goes well!

unregistered user
October 21st, 2005, 09:30 AM
well
today is anniversary that the first time i enter hospital :p
that was funny experiance:p

unregistered user
October 25th, 2005, 10:53 AM
I have a couple great news for y'all
i decided to take Drum and Piano Lesson..
and another 15 to exam i decided to let go my pc time.
i'll be in touch once in a while.
and reina.
i'll PM you if anything happen in my life

lion_roog
October 25th, 2005, 11:02 AM
Good luck doing your thing, dude...:D

la_reina
October 25th, 2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Fendi

and reina.
i'll PM you if anything happen in my life

You do that :D And good luck with your music lessons. Wish you the very best on that, and your exams ;)

Sombolia
October 26th, 2005, 02:10 AM
Missing someone really bad right now. =/

la_reina
October 26th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Aw :hugs: Anyone we know? Can we help?:D

LunarCat
October 26th, 2005, 11:37 PM
Somby....just think of the good times you had with them, and that you'll talk to/be with them soon :D :cheese:

Sombolia
October 27th, 2005, 04:28 AM
Thanks LC and Reina :hugs:

No, it's someone I know offline.. and I doubt I'll ever see them again. =/

lion_roog
October 27th, 2005, 07:54 AM
Thanks LC and Reina :hugs:

No, it's someone I know offline.. and I doubt I'll ever see them again. =/

I don't know how much this person means to you...but I know what it feels like to never be able to see someone ever again...:hugs:

Tiikeri
November 1st, 2005, 05:38 PM
Well, it's rumoured that I might have brain cancer. I've had some severe and constant headaches as of late, and my GP thinks it may be a form of brain cancer, but he isn't sure. So he's booked me in with a specialist tomorrow at the LGI (Leeds General Infirmary) to see whether there's any truth to it or not, but until then I'm worrying myself stupid over it all. It's just something you really don't wanna hear in your life, and you'll probably think I'm totally whacko for saying this, and I am, but I nearly drove my car under an 18 wheeler after I'd heard, I just couldn't accept what I'd just heard and what I might have...

nathalie
November 1st, 2005, 05:39 PM
Oh my ... Hopefully the test will say something different !

Lots of luck :hugs:

unregistered user
November 1st, 2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Tiikeri
Well, it's rumoured that I might have brain cancer. I've had some severe and constant headaches as of late, and my GP thinks it may be a form of brain cancer, but he isn't sure. So he's booked me in with a specialist tomorrow at the LGI (Leeds General Infirmary) to see whether there's any truth to it or not, but until then I'm worrying myself stupid over it all. It's just something you really don't wanna hear in your life, and you'll probably think I'm totally whacko for saying this, and I am, but I nearly drove my car under an 18 wheeler after I'd heard, I just couldn't accept what I'd just heard and what I might have...

Damm...I hope the test will show otherwise mate.

lion_roog
November 1st, 2005, 07:41 PM
That sucks, Dude. Hopefully they can get to it early enough. You will be in my prayers. A friend of mine has a brain tumor and since it pushes down on a certian part of his brain, it'll cause him to hallucinate. Right now he's about to go back to prison for 2 to 3 years for violating his probation.

LunarCat
November 1st, 2005, 09:38 PM

oh no.....i'm sure you'll pull through, you're so strong.....:hugs: all the best

King Simba
November 1st, 2005, 09:41 PM
Aww man, that sucks. I hope you don't have brain cancer though - I wish you the very best of luck tomorrow. :hugs:

I can remember my mum having a load of headaches and such. I suffer from them from time to time. I don't think it's anything that really goes to the extremes of brain cancer though.

Kovu The Lion
November 1st, 2005, 09:59 PM

This post has been qouted a thousand times, so I'll make it 1001 xX.. Dude that really stinks >_> I hope you start feeling better and stop getting headaches, plus that you Don't Have brain cancer x.X I just went to the doctor today for MRI tests for a Tumor, I got lucky and didn't have one so, wee to me, but for you x.X I hope that you get the same luck as me, and if your christian, May god be with you :(... Poor guy....

~KTL~

unregistered user
November 2nd, 2005, 12:30 AM
Good god Tiki. http://tinypic.com/f9k413.jpg
I'm so, so so so sorry. It times like this I feel angry, because it's the times I can't help people.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/MufaCubby/LeftOut.jpg
I'm praying, every day but I got this fire inside that wants to do more for you every second. But I turn up empty handed. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/MufaCubby/sleep.jpg

Llama is here for you.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/MufaCubby/hugs.jpg
Don't fret, God is always there, and will always be. Trust me, if God's still here for me, even when I'm a out of control and attempting to jump of a 40 ft cliff to see if there's rocks at the bottom and to win some candy bars, God is most definitly there for you!

Yer such a stong person Tiki, just hang in there buddy. I mean it too. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/MufaCubby/Cry.jpg

Tiikeri
November 2nd, 2005, 04:34 PM
Thank you for all your kind words :hugs: I really needed them so much today, because I couldn't concentrate on my work because of what might be.

But all is good, sort of. I don't have any carcenegenic cells or however they're spelled so there's no fear of brain cancer or a brain tumour. But the specialist did say that my brain is being put under a LOT of pressure, emotional mainly. There are quite a few factors to it; Depression, Work, Money, Relationships etc. So for now, all I need to do is to take it easy, and to just walk away from or ignore anything that might become too emotionally straining on me. So that's basically it, I thank you again for your comments :)

@KTL: I'm not Christian I'm afraid, I'm Atheist.

Juniper
November 4th, 2005, 03:47 AM
I'm a bit depressed. Funny thing is, a bit can sometimes mean a lot. I don't really think depression is a good term though, because I really don't know if it's a chemical unbalance in my brain, but either way, I'm a bit ****ed up.

Kovu The Lion
November 4th, 2005, 03:49 AM
Thank you for all your kind words :hugs: I really needed them so much today, because I couldn't concentrate on my work because of what might be.

But all is good, sort of. I don't have any carcenegenic cells or however they're spelled so there's no fear of brain cancer or a brain tumour. But the specialist did say that my brain is being put under a LOT of pressure, emotional mainly. There are quite a few factors to it; Depression, Work, Money, Relationships etc. So for now, all I need to do is to take it easy, and to just walk away from or ignore anything that might become too emotionally straining on me. So that's basically it, I thank you again for your comments :)

@KTL: I'm not Christian I'm afraid, I'm Atheist.

Sorry to hear it, But so am I (: I'm really glad that you are okay Tiikeri ^_^ Glad to hear you're alright.. And i'm sorry to hear that you are going through a lot of stress right now :(..

@ Pnt - What do you mean? I'm sorry to hear you're sad... But are you saying that you are sad or your brain is hurting or paining ? :(...

Juniper
November 4th, 2005, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Sorry to hear it, But so am I (: I'm really glad that you are okay Tiikeri ^_^ Glad to hear you're alright.. And i'm sorry to hear that you are going through a lot of stress right now :(..

@ Pnt - What do you mean? I'm sorry to hear you're sad... But are you saying that you are sad or your brain is hurting or paining ? :(...

I'm saying what I said, I'm depressed, but I may not be able to say depressed, because clinical depression is the result of a chemical inbalance in the brain.

Kovu The Lion
November 4th, 2005, 03:55 AM
oh I'm sorry x.X Why are you depressed, Is something going on? I can talk with you on MSN If you want.. Or here... What ever the case, I'm here to listen ^^..

~KTL~

unregistered user
November 4th, 2005, 04:01 AM
well.. the exam come near im really depressed.. i always do something stupid alot lately.. like singing out loud :p
it's strange that sometime i like depression, kind of, i have no feeling at all. like im not afraid of death while im depressed
but after the exam im okay
and another thing :p im sosiophobia :p

la_reina
November 4th, 2005, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Fendi
well.. the exam come near im really depressed.. i always do something stupid alot lately.. like singing out loud :p
it's strange that sometime i like depression, kind of, i have no feeling at all. like im not afraid of death while im depressed
but after the exam im okay
and another thing :p im sosiophobia :p

Talk to me, Fendi :D :hugs:

Sombolia
November 4th, 2005, 05:38 AM
Heh, I'm a little down right now too - I sorta, like someone.. but I have no clue how to tell them. =/

unregistered user
November 4th, 2005, 09:54 AM
Heh, I'm a little down right now too - I sorta, like someone.. but I have no clue how to tell them. =/

Them ? Anyway, normally starting off with some small talk might help as a preface. Then try and lead from there, that's probably not much or enough help, but ...

GL! = )

unregistered user
November 4th, 2005, 09:14 PM
i am worried about my self
everytime i sleep i easily get nightmare..

LunarCat
November 4th, 2005, 11:29 PM
nightmares....try reading something happy or think about something that makes you happy whilsy trying to go to sleep.

Somby-wait until the time you think is right, though i do suggest telling them at some point, preferably soon.

Alli
November 5th, 2005, 12:47 AM

I know how you feel. But you'll know the right time. True promise.

lion_roog
November 5th, 2005, 02:49 AM

I suggest the direct approach...I would say something like...I'm single. You're Single. Let's say we get married...:D

Sombolia
November 5th, 2005, 04:59 AM
Ah but see Roog, this person isn't single. :P

Either way.. thanks for the advice guys.. ^^;

lion_roog
November 5th, 2005, 05:26 AM
Hmm...That makes it a little more complicated...:D

unregistered user
November 6th, 2005, 03:33 AM
Now, what I'm about to post, many of you probably can't do anything to help. So it will go un-noticed. Then what's the use? Well, I feel like I'm getting it out, so let's move on.

My mother, works hours and hours at WAL-MART every day. When she comes home, she gives attention to a newborn baby. Lemme clue you. My 22 year old sister christina was kicked out because of her behaviour, then she came back with her husband and first child, with the intention of paying our mother and waiting for a good home to find. Pbbbbt. Decent people shouldn't live here. They'd be happier someplace else. That's how i feel. So she has another child. I help watch feed clean with all the goodness in my hart. I'm talked to like she's the Nazi guard and I'm some prisoner half the time. I'm always in her way. I didn't do good enough. She's my "pretdn mother" day in and out. When my mom comes home, I'd like to talk to her about ym day, to say hi and "How was your day?" She sits down with the baby. Or she's too tired when she comes home. That pisses me off. She just wants me outta the way. My dad mumbles and grumbles, that's he's not loved. Pop off. I'm sick and tired of the gripping my folks do. He tells me, "I can't take my wife out, because I got two kids at home!!!!" And other thins that make me wanna just go postal.

Then things like school. I got banned from Bible because I talked about Judahs killing Jesus. Nothing satanic, I was talking about love and judgement and how Judas lacked the "love" part.

And how the love of my life is never around. Never here, always busy. I pray for him, I really care for him and sometimes I cry. I don't think it'll last. Why should it. I can provide nothing but words. I'm useless. Moving on.

I'm told I'm ungratefull, and that I need to stop acting like a child by my brother in law who is dwelling in MY home. I have to stay upstairs until 4 PM every day, so they can dwell in the livings room with their babies. I love them, to death. But I don't want this between us. I am so tired, angry and upset, and I just need help I think.
What do I do? I keep working with the prison guard sister, and the tired mother, and the angry father? I just want it to end. I want to get out. But there's nothing out there either.

Does anyone have any helpful advice? Or am I just really helpless. And useless.

LunarCat
November 6th, 2005, 05:16 AM
First off, you are not useless Utora....

Have you explained this to your family? Try talking to them about it. And be forceful, if they say something like "I'm busy," "or in just a moment." Pursue(sp?) them, make sure you are heard.

all the best :hugs:

lion_roog
November 6th, 2005, 05:52 AM
Sorry to hear that, Utora...My only advice would be to tough it out. Things wont be like that forever and all. Sometimes the best time to sit and talk with someone is when they're relaxing...try to talk to them then. But not when they first get home or they're busy and all...then you'll just get yelled at and all...:cheese:

moonibear
November 7th, 2005, 12:39 AM
*sigh* Utora, I know that feeling. You feel as if your whole family is falling apart, or you want to talk to someone, but no one will listen. From your posts, it sounds as if you have a large family like I do. Chances are, at least one of them will listen. Make them listen. Just please don't do anything you'll regret like I did. You'll come through, trust me. And remember, everyone else is going through something. They'll want someone to talk to as well.

unregistered user
November 9th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Well I've taken yalls advice. Unfortunately, fists were involved.:die:
My sister told me to turn the light off in the back room, as if I werte mentaly retarded and handicapped. I did and told her to ease up, please. :cheese:
Then when my mother came down 10 min.s following, she asked my sister, "Is that laundry going upstairs?"
[There was MT. CLOTHES on the couch that my moms likes to sit on, so she was simply asking]
And my sister popped off with attitude to her and said, "I'll get it the f*** outta here shortly!"
I was like, in my head, "Okeeday, that's your mother. How bout' we dance in the sixth sided ring of fire?"
So my sister Chris says, "It's like you act as if I'm not doing it fast enough-" And I let her finish before I said, "Well, now you know how it feels, when I didn't turn that back light off." And I didn't say it with a tone to make her pissed, I was just informing her that I've got feelings too. Then Chris says, "Well yeah LEX I don't care" And I was like, "Exactly. You have no regard for anyone else, not even your own mother. You were kicked out once because of it, and you're headin' down the same road."
So she ran over grabbed my arm, lobbed me twice in the back of my head :confused: and thens tormed off after my mom hollered her name for beating me.
I couldn't hit her back becuase i love her too much, and I was in awe. So now Chris stays off my back, and my mom doesn't know what to do. I don't go downstairs hardly at all, period. It keeps me in fit shape. :evilgrin:

Some peeps, like a zoo :lol: At least I'm back in Germany now! I get to live with my uber awesome bro, who ummm, doesn't hit me. :cheese:

Azerane
November 19th, 2005, 03:49 AM
Sorry to hear that things weren't going so well for you Utora at your place, I hope you can sort things out.

And you said you were living with your brother, that's good also, it will be a good chance to get a break from your family, especially after what happened. It might give people the chance to cool down a bit. I do hope you can sort it out though, because it sucks when you're constantly being ignored, but like the others said, try and talk to somebody about it, tell them how you really feel. Best of luck Utora.

unregistered user
November 19th, 2005, 07:06 AM
In case anyone hasn't been able to tell.. I've been going through a bit of "down time" recently, at least online.. however I think it's just formt he stress of school and all So if I do anything stupid or things that doesn't sound like me.. feel free to pull me aside and explain it to me, it will be much appreciated :E

A personal message; thanks Nathalie for not listening to what I said that one time, you'll know what I'm talkin' 'bout :hugs:

nathalie
November 19th, 2005, 08:05 AM
Yeah, I know what you mean :) :hugs:

Azerane
November 19th, 2005, 11:19 AM
In case anyone hasn't been able to tell.. I've been going through a bit of "down time" recently, at least online.. however I think it's just formt he stress of school and all So if I do anything stupid or things that doesn't sound like me.. feel free to pull me aside and explain it to me, it will be much appreciated :E

A personal message; thanks Nathalie for not listening to what I said that one time, you'll know what I'm talkin' 'bout :hugs:

Sorry to hear that Ravoc, I hope things get better for you soon. I noticed you wern't quite your usualy chirpy self, feel better soon :hugs:

lion_roog
November 19th, 2005, 12:02 PM
Ever find yourself asking God when will it be your turn to rest?

Azerane
November 19th, 2005, 12:14 PM
^Are you directing that at Ravoc or are you feeling like you're the one in need of rest? I hope you're all right Roog. I know I've asked God the same question before, asked him when things were gonna ease up, if it was ever going to end, but everything that gets busy like that and weighs down on you does get better. Sure at first it may feel worse but if you just keep on pushing through you will come out on top and you will get a break from it all. And the break will feel a whole let better if you've worked hard to get there, pushing through the hard stuff all the way.

lion_roog
November 19th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Hmm...It could apply to Ravoc. But I've needed a rest for the last 11 years. It's funny, when you start feeling life is going good and things are going good...something happens and you quickly reminded why pain is as much apart of life as breathing.

Azerane
November 19th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Aww Roog, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm sure you'll get your break sometime though :hugs: And I understand how pain is an everyday part of life, it's something you can't avoid, I can't avoid, no-one can, it's just there and we have to try and do our best to deal with it, hopefully in a good way. I'm just sorry you've had to push through for so long, although just think how much you've made it through, how much pain you've felt and yet, you're still here, you're still alive and well, you're making it through Roog, you are a strong person and I know you can keep being strong, you've made it this far haven't you? And you will make it to the end.

*edit* I'm sorry I took so long to reply. Wish I'd replied sooner as now I've missed you as you've just gone offline.

LunarCat
November 20th, 2005, 01:54 AM
rest-something needed, but not always given. perhaps try to make sometime to rest, instead of playing a game or going out take the night off. If that is not possible, maybe try to find rest within your schedule or in the things you do. Stress can turn for the worse, so something may need to be sacrificed to gain your rest.

unregistered user
November 20th, 2005, 04:14 AM
Wow, I wanna rest all the time roog. Cept i usualy stay up all night and day because of my hyper active hyper drive...and uh....astro turf.
So I slept from 5 AM to 6 PM the other day and suffered the consequences LOL.
Yeah, I guess though I feel like when I'm dead, I'll have plenty of time for rest so why sleep now? It's usualy what makes me insane and over active with many things lol.
And yes, pain is a part of life as is breathing, so why don't we all stop breathing, and then the pains go away. :cheese:
DO NOT ATTEMPT. ONLY TRAINED PROFESSIONALS HOLD BREATH PLEASE.
Keep out of reach of children..cool!
Anywho, I hope these pains don't hurt you too much Roog. Sounds like somethin's goin' on that's botherin' you perhaps. I pray it gets better. =)

lion_roog
November 20th, 2005, 04:47 AM
Thatks, y'all.:cheese:

But some of you are confusing the rest I'm talking about with sleeping type rest. I was talking more about resting your mind. From events and such that may happen in your life.

LunarCat
November 20th, 2005, 04:51 AM
the same applies, somewhat. to me sleep is a wonderful way of resting your mind.
Also, though it may sound unhelpful, maybe try thinking thoroughly through some of the things that have happened. Focus on one.

lion_roog
November 20th, 2005, 05:09 AM
the same applies, somewhat. to me sleep is a wonderful way of resting your mind.
Also, though it may sound unhelpful, maybe try thinking thoroughly through some of the things that have happened. Focus on one.

Yeah, sleep can help. But I'd rather just get out of the enviroment it all has happened in. Then maybe I could sleep better. And thinking through may help with some things, but other than that it just makes me mad, gives me anger.

Thank you for your concern. :cheese:

Azerane
November 20th, 2005, 11:14 PM
I just hope that you and Ravoc are feeling better soon, I hate to know that you aren't at your best. :hugs: to both of you.

la_reina
November 21st, 2005, 03:19 PM
December 3rd draws closer, and I'm not anymore calm about the SATs than when I first learned about it. I'm constantly biting my nails and pulling out my hair in anxiety. I can't focus on my regular schoolwork properly, and in addition to all this, it adds on extra stress, as if I don't already have enough of it on my shoulders. People keep telling me, ''Oh, you're smart, you'll pass'' and ''don't worry about it, it's not that bad''. Whatever. That exam is 3 hours and 45 minutes long, goddammit. I just can't wait to finally take it, get a high score, and get it off my mind forever.

Sombolia
November 22nd, 2005, 05:34 AM
Right, well things have been looking up with Christine somewhat. She doesn't ignore me at school anymore - in fact, we've been quite buddy-buddy lately. It'll be interesting to see where this goes I think, I might actually get the guts to tell her I like her..

Simbaspirit
November 22nd, 2005, 05:57 AM
i hope you can get stuff sorted out with your friend Daniel, it must be really hard. Probably the best thing you can do is tell someone. I know it sounds stupid, but she could have her life on the line, and even though she might be mad at you fo a while, it will be worth it if she lives. but whatever you do, just remember to let she know you really care about her, and look into her eyes and tell her she is beautiful. you may think that sounds weired, but it will probably help, even if only for a little.

about having someone dig up your past again, im in the same boat.:alone: its really hurting right now. maybe sometime in my life ill get around to telling someone..

Lt. Trevor
December 7th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by SoniqueX
I'm concerned about automobiles, and the panic attacks I get from them. Because, I've been in 3 major accidents, that have almost taken my life away from me. I've sustained devastating injuries from the windshield. Solution? I'm gonna consult a mental therapist. Hopefully, in time, this anguish, will become a non-existent.

Look on the bright side, you've cheated death three times.

I'm scared of elevators, and seeing the elevator fall in The X Files episode "The Ghost in the Machine" made it worse, I get the feeling that the elevators are going to fall when I get in. I'm just gonna keep using stairs or escalators.

Azerane
December 8th, 2005, 01:09 AM
I have a fear of elevators as well Lt. Trevor, I think it might be ever since I saw the movie Speed for the first time years and years ago and there's that elevator scene, I think that's when I started disliking them. I use the stairs whenever I can. And although I'm scared of elevators I have been stuck in one and I didn't mind it, probably because I had good friends with me and we were able to laugh and have a good time. I'm just worried I'll get stuck in there on my own, or with people I don't know.

Lt. Trevor
December 8th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Azerane
I have a fear of elevators as well Lt. Trevor, I think it might be ever since I saw the movie Speed for the first time years and years ago and there's that elevator scene, I think that's when I started disliking them. I use the stairs whenever I can. And although I'm scared of elevators I have been stuck in one and I didn't mind it, probably because I had good friends with me and we were able to laugh and have a good time. I'm just worried I'll get stuck in there on my own, or with people I don't know.

I got stuck in one once...being claustrophobic doesn't really help...

Azerane
December 8th, 2005, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Lt. Trevor
I got stuck in one once...being claustrophobic doesn't really help...

Yes, I am lucky I'm not claustrophobic, otherwise it wouldn't have been an enjoyable experience.

Lt. Trevor
December 9th, 2005, 12:39 AM
I'm not exactly scared of small spaces, they just make me get REALLY dizzy.

Azerane
December 9th, 2005, 12:52 AM
Oh ok, my mum is claustrophobic and she doesn't like small spaces because they're too restricting I guess, but I've never known someone to get dizzy from it, maybe from height but not claustophobia, so that's interesting.

Lt. Trevor
December 9th, 2005, 01:56 PM
Oh, I realize that the small space was just really warm and my grandmother was wearing perfume which gives me a headache.

Nicoga
December 10th, 2005, 02:44 AM
Wow... Second day here, and I'm already in a depressive mood...

Okay, it isn't really ME that needs help. It's a friend of mine. She practically lives in Hell itself, right along with her father, the devil. He's so mean to her... She can hardly get on the computer to talk to me without getting yelled at, can't get presents in the mail, or even mail at all without her dad threatening to intercept them and ground her/destroy the mail and presents. She recently got grounded, probably for a month, for getting a present - a CHRISTMAS PRESENT - in the mail from an online friend. Her father is ALWAYS grounding her for stupid little things! She doesn't have any freedom, any rights, and any abilities to live her own life. I'm surprised he's even letting her stay in his house. He's dominating, cruel, and just an overwall b*stard.

None of her friends like him. And since he grounds her from the computer, where her ONLY friends are, she's always alone... Out of high school, trying to get independant, and he doesn't support her at all. She does the majority of the house chores while he folics off with his girlfriend!

Ugh... I just... I just hate the fact that I can't do anything to help her... She's always so happy, and even wanted to mail me some presents of my own, but her mail sometimes "mysteriously" never reaches their destination. I don't know what to do...

Azerane
December 10th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Sorry to hear about your friend Nicoga (love your gryphon fursona by the way ;)) It must be really tough, the best thing is just do all you can to be there for her. Maybe she should even consider moving out of home to somewhere where she'll be better supported.

Nicoga
December 10th, 2005, 08:38 PM
She's trying to do that, since a friend of hers lives near the college she wants to attend. I guess she just needs time to plan it all out before going for it, but I know how it feels to make a big decision like that when you're being dominated all the time... [*clacks beak* Thanks]

I just hope he doesn't HURT her. By the things and the way she tells me about him, it sounds like he has anger issues and even might be violent.

This Land
December 11th, 2005, 05:00 PM
If she is over 16 she has the legal right to move out. If its that bad, i would get social services onto the case if it gets that bad.

Im am sorry to hear bout what is happening to your friend. I just hope things will be ok and nothing bad happens.

unregistered user
December 12th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Look on the bright side, you've cheated death three times.

Much many more times than that my friend. The first time was when I was 15 when I had a myocardial infarction. Caused by high cholesterol and hypertension. Then the car accidents crept in along, I was like... "Geez."

I don't know, sometimes I think Death's trying to tell me something.

:hmm:

Thankfully, my fear of driving/riding in automobiles is far less and almost a non-existent these days...

:cheese:

I'm scared of elevators, and seeing the elevator fall in The X Files episode "The Ghost in the Machine" made it worse, I get the feeling that the elevators are going to fall when I get in. I'm just gonna keep using stairs or escalators.

I guess elevators are a bit creepy though, but l00k on y0ur bright side, there's the alternative staircase, as aforementioned.

;)

Lt. Trevor
December 15th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Nicoga
Wow... Second day here, and I'm already in a depressive mood...

Okay, it isn't really ME that needs help. It's a friend of mine. She practically lives in Hell itself, right along with her father, the devil. He's so mean to her... She can hardly get on the computer to talk to me without getting yelled at, can't get presents in the mail, or even mail at all without her dad threatening to intercept them and ground her/destroy the mail and presents. She recently got grounded, probably for a month, for getting a present - a CHRISTMAS PRESENT - in the mail from an online friend. Her father is ALWAYS grounding her for stupid little things! She doesn't have any freedom, any rights, and any abilities to live her own life. I'm surprised he's even letting her stay in his house. He's dominating, cruel, and just an overwall b*stard.

None of her friends like him. And since he grounds her from the computer, where her ONLY friends are, she's always alone... Out of high school, trying to get independant, and he doesn't support her at all. She does the majority of the house chores while he folics off with his girlfriend!

Ugh... I just... I just hate the fact that I can't do anything to help her... She's always so happy, and even wanted to mail me some presents of my own, but her mail sometimes "mysteriously" never reaches their destination. I don't know what to do...

Well I can see why she would get grounded for the present from the online friend. Does she know the "friend" personally? Not all of the people you meet are who they say they are.

Nicoga
December 15th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Yeah, she does. I believe she's met him face to face once. Talks with him on the phone... It's just that her dad is paranoid about her being with people he doesn't know, including any real life friends. She has none. Which, with a dad like him, I would see why...

Lt. Trevor
December 16th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Okay...is she his age?

Oh and my dad's a bit like that, except he doesn't care about my real life friends.

lion_roog
December 16th, 2005, 08:44 PM
My Dad doesn't care either...but that's because he's dead...I'd say he was a little better of a father when he was alive...:D

But how old is your friend? Her day may just be over protective at points and he can be mean about it. Maybe what you're confusing as being mean is actually him just being firm?