PDA

View Full Version : Not sure where to request this but...

lionloversam
July 14th, 2014, 08:56 AM
I would like to change my username to: Macramepony.

If this is possible, it would greatly be appreciated. No rush, whenever you have the time. Thanks. I thought we had a thread for this, but I couldn't find it.

Azerane
July 14th, 2014, 10:51 AM
We have a thread for it now :D ;)

Shouldn't be too long and an admin will see your request :)

Kirauni
July 14th, 2014, 12:50 PM
We actually do have two threads, but one is very old and the other one is rather a discussion why people change their usernames.
I'll create a sticky topic with username changes.

Oh and I'll change your name lionloversam.

BTW: Where did you get the idea for your new username from?
Oh and mybe it would be helpful for others if you put a little sentence in your siganture? Something like "Formerly known as lionloversam" for a short period of time.
So people can get used to the new username. Just a thought...

Azerane
July 14th, 2014, 01:14 PM
It's in his signature picture :p

Kirauni
July 14th, 2014, 01:33 PM
Yes, it is. But I thought he'd maybe change the picture along with his name. ;)
That's why I suggested the sentence. If he keeps the picture, there's obviously no need for the sentence. Yup, you're right *gg*

lionloversam
July 14th, 2014, 09:02 PM
@kirauni I have had the hobby of macramé for the past couple years. It is now just an on and off hobby. That's for the macramé part. The pony part is I joined the brony fandom back in February. I have been more active with a brony message board and helping mod a brony Facebook page than here. That's where I wandered off to. I use the same username (Macramepony) on the other board and the Facebook page. For the Facebook page, it is more of an signature after the posts I make.

The brony message board is everypony.com, just recently changed it there. I was under my old username when I first signed up.

And, on a side note, I identify more as a brony than a TLK fan now. But, TLK is still awesome.

I will be keeping my old banner. So no worries about confusion from my new name.

EDIT: Almost forgot to say thanks for the name change. Thank you. :)

Vidan
July 16th, 2014, 12:51 AM
I think a lot of TLK fans are also fans of MLP:FiM (myself included). So, welcome to the herd. Though I appreciate having reference to your old name, 'cause I'd be liable to get confused (getting old). :lol:

Guntur
July 16th, 2014, 09:20 AM
Though I appreciate having reference to your old name, 'cause I'd be liable to get confused (getting old). :lol:

:lol: Oh god we're getting old and we are having a hard time following the newly change username.

I may not know that MLP reference but I do appreciate the co existence between TLK and MLP. ;)

Stormfury
July 17th, 2014, 08:20 PM
I've changed my user/screen name too many times. (Well not really, but I'd love to have my real name as Sonique, lol.) And since we're on the topic of MLP and TLK, both are great! Also Bender is great! :D

lionloversam
July 17th, 2014, 10:37 PM
I have had lionloversam as a username for a long time, since before I joined here. And, I used it everywhere. I need to get use to this new one. Still typing my old one when I go to log in. Still haven't decided if I should change my Facebook URL or just keep lionloversam.

Guntur
July 18th, 2014, 03:24 AM
Hey Sonique, I think you have like 4 or 5 accounts in this forum, want the admin to merge it?

Vidan
July 18th, 2014, 05:43 AM
I'd love to have my real name as Sonique, lol.

Sonique, as in, back-in-the-day Sonique?

I've associated myself with so many fandoms (whether I participated in their respective community or not) that I've sort of taken to not really having any one "identity" represent me. I don't feel like reinventing myself anymore, every time I get really in to something. :p My current name is sort of a hold-back to my time in the furry fandom, though I don't really feel engaged with it anymore, other than keeping up with friends. I was going to say old friends, but I think most of my friends here are even older (not age-wise, just in terms of how long I've known them :lol:).

It's a shame I haven't been able to keep up with some of the older members of this forum who have since moved on. I'm not sure how to contact some of them (thinking Nuka, Simba '04, others) though it's nice to see an old-timer pop by once and again.

Stormfury
July 18th, 2014, 06:19 AM
@Guntur: That's probably a good idea. I'll let my other personalities know we have to share an account. :D

@Vidan: Yes Vidan, it is I. Yes memories... Hey, that year we drank together, you remember, that hobo we tossed in the river. ;)

Kidding about the hobo part...

Vidan
July 18th, 2014, 07:50 AM
Hey, that year we drank together, you remember

I remember you doing most of the drinking. ;) :p

Good Welcome Basket to you, old friend. (I really have to stop using the word old, I think I'm starting to get a few more gray hairs. :nukasmilie:)

Guntur
July 18th, 2014, 08:42 AM
@Guntur: That's probably a good idea. I'll let my other personalities know we have to share an account. :D

Since we're pretty much close friends over the years I think they will agree with you. ;)

Hey, that year we drank together, you remember, that hobo we tossed in the river. ;)

Kidding about the hobo part...[

I like the Hobo part, sounds like a great night out. Maybe we should play some poker with the thugs and beggars....

:D :D :D :evilgrin:

Stormfury
July 19th, 2014, 06:07 AM
@Jeff Goldblum: Yes... We're getting older, BUT WE STILL LOOK GOOD! :D

@Zacky: Street people are cool, just don't take a swig of their booze - it's pee... :o

Guntur
July 19th, 2014, 09:49 AM
Hey Sonique, wanna browse the member list to find your old account? :cheese: