PDA

View Full Version : Merchandising lion king merchandise

alanatlkfan
July 12th, 2014, 12:20 AM
It's a shame that Disneystore.com doesn't have many LK items right now. What's available at your local Disney Store ( LK stuff)?? I'm asking that because local stores generally have a much bigger lot of merchandise. Oh, one more thing, is there anyone here wanting to trade/sell LK stuff now? Threads about this were posted very long ago.

Kirauni
July 12th, 2014, 07:09 AM
Hey there!

Unfortunately, we don't have a local DisneyStore in my country anymore so I have to go with either Ebay or the DisneyStore's website. However, new TLK stuff is rare and if you are not quick enough, it's out of stock.

I just managed to buy a Nala dress and some socks for my little girl.

I'll probably sell some TLK plush toys again soon, becausevI need the space. I might post it here, but I'm not sure if somebody is willing to pay the shipping costs. We'll see ;)

Zingela
July 12th, 2014, 07:26 AM
Only stores I have seen anything at has been Wet Seal and Hot Topic lately. Disneystore.com has more than the physical store does right now. I'm going to Disney World in a month, the Animal Kingdom park and Harambe Nights event have the most merchandise available. Probably going to come back with a bunch of pins and a Mufasa & Simba plush I've been eyeing. :)

nathalie
July 12th, 2014, 07:35 AM
Disney Store (both US and EU) have updated their website, with nothing but baby clothes / stuff -_-

alanatlkfan
July 12th, 2014, 03:11 PM
What would you sell, Kirauni??? Thanks.

alanatlkfan
July 12th, 2014, 03:14 PM
Too bad we don't have Disney stores here in Brazil.:timoncrying2: So my budget gets used to shipping costs (as long as they aren't abusive).

Kirauni
July 19th, 2014, 05:02 PM
Sorry for replying so late... I had to check my TLK stuff first.
I've got these tings available:
Two plastic mugs with Kiara and Kovu, 4 Bean Bags (Shenzi, Banzai, Ed and Scar), a Kiara puppet, a simba towel, two Pumbaa plush toys, two PEZ dispensers (Pumbaa and Simba), a small Mufasa Plush toy by Mattel (1994) and a Zazu plush toy.
I'll put a list with pictures and prices online next week, if you're interested and I've got some time to spare :smile3:

mane6
August 5th, 2014, 12:49 PM
In my British Disney Store, we have the following;

XL Simba Plush
XL Nala Plush
Medium Simba & Nala plush
Mini scar Plush
Mugs With Simba And Nala On With Tiny Beanies Inside.

nathalie
August 5th, 2014, 04:21 PM
What mini Scar plush?

King Simba
August 5th, 2014, 04:54 PM
Which Disneystore is this in? :curious:

mane6
August 5th, 2014, 05:10 PM
Oh wait. xD Lol, my bad. I sometimes do stuff like that, I was thinking about my little beanie Scar plush that I won in the slots on holiday, that was available in many toy stores in 2011 in Britan.
Its a habit. I think about stuff then type it.

But, its weird. I recall seeing a bigger Scar plush in my local disney store early on. I think i wasen`t as much into TLK then. I think i was just young, and into Toy sotry. Lol.

This is it.

nathalie
August 5th, 2014, 05:17 PM
I think that tiny one is from Walmart ... but I'm not sure, I don know they had a tiny series like that.

The big Scar plush I don't think has been around for a long time, since 2012. At least he dissapeared quite fast in our Disney Store (which is gone now too).

Azerane
August 20th, 2014, 06:06 AM
Check out this Father's day card I saw at the store today :D

Kirauni
August 20th, 2014, 06:55 AM
Aww, that's so cute! I wish we had cards like these here.

Azerane
August 20th, 2014, 09:42 AM
It's the first time I've seen anything like it. I'm almost tempted to get it for my dad, I know he would laugh :lol:

If I had written the card though, I definitely would have written "pawprints" instead of "footsteps" :p

Kirauni
August 20th, 2014, 10:12 AM
*LOL* You're right. Pawprints would really fit better here.