PDA

View Full Version : Chatbox!

Guntur
April 24th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Since the "second generation" have an chatbox, does the chatbox necessary on this current site? Discuss here!

King Simba
April 24th, 2011, 10:23 AM
I never used to use the chatbox that much, but I thought it was a good idea to have small discussions with fellow members. I'd say if there is a way, then a chatbox could be a good idea to add again. :)

Guntur
April 24th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Yeah, the chatbox are one of the quick alternative to put some off topic discussions instead making out on a new topic on certain discussion. =)

Sombolia
April 24th, 2011, 11:25 AM
I miss the chatbox. :(

Wide Eyed Wanderer
April 24th, 2011, 01:07 PM
I always liked it, it was like a way of checking in on what was going on...and often the best conversations were on there!

Nuduli
April 24th, 2011, 01:24 PM
I've never used it but I don't mind it being on the site again, everyone seems to love it anyway! XD

Aurelian
April 25th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Hmm, having some experience with website managing(not just the one you all used), it shouldn't be hard to install a chatbox. It comes down to signing up with a provider(I prefer chatango myself), then embedding.

Sadiki
April 25th, 2011, 04:58 PM
There might be a chatbox in the future, but as in now that will have to wait. And also if we do have one, it's preferably not one that updates itself every 10-15 seconds and is impossible to read what people said in the past which was the reason I never ever said anything in it. Also the other option is to create IRC chat room again where people can go chat with each other. Or both. But as said in the beginning, it will have to wait as I doubt I will have time to do it before summer.

Azerane
April 25th, 2011, 11:52 PM
There might be a chatbox in the future, but as in now that will have to wait. And also if we do have one, it's preferably not one that updates itself every 10-15 seconds and is impossible to read what people said in the past which was the reason I never ever said anything in it. Also the other option is to create IRC chat room again where people can go chat with each other. Or both. But as said in the beginning, it will have to wait as I doubt I will have time to do it before summer.

So that's why it was so impossible to scroll through, that ticked me off sooo bad :p

christopherlawyer2
January 24th, 2014, 06:37 AM
that's really good. it's vary nice, thanks