PDA

View Full Version : Hi There!

ladyaislinn
June 23rd, 2014, 03:10 PM
Hey!
Well, let's see here. I always find these introductions awkward. My actual name is Jessa. I'm 22. I'm a member of MLK. I came around here to meet some new people. I've been a Lion King fan my whole life. My first actual memory I have was from when I was 4. My sister was babysitting me and we always used to play "movie theater". Which basically meant she plopped me in front of the tv with popcorn, turned the lights off and blasted the volume on our tv. Lol. Well my very first memory of my whole life, I was sitting in front of the tv, it was dark in my house and next thing I know I hear...
NANTS INGONYAMA BAGATHI BABA and see that beautiful sunrise on the tv. It is literally the very first thing I can remember about my life. I have loved TLK ever since. Some of my other interests include: Drawing, and recently acrylics. Singing (badly), Musicals, Frank Sinatra, basically all Disney movies, Orange Is The New Black, and reading. I'm currently reading "Flowers For Algernon" by Daniel Keyes. I want to get my masters in social work and become a drug and alcohol counselor. I'm currently, not in school. I am working full-time and recently had to move back home.

Anyway...
I have a feeling I will like it here and I look forward to meeting all of you!

<3 LA

juhouh
June 23rd, 2014, 04:58 PM
Welcome to Lea!

Nice to see you over here as well =D

nathalie
June 23rd, 2014, 05:02 PM
Nice to see new people coming around, welcome Jessa!

Vidan
June 23rd, 2014, 05:47 PM
Hello and welcome, Jessa. That sounds pretty epic to have the sunrise from TLK as your earliest memory!

Orange is the New Black is an awesome show, though before watching the first episode I had no idea if I'd like it based on the description. I just binge-watched the second season. It's great that they're providing a lot of backstories for the prisoners -- gives everyone more depth.

Well, I hope you have a great time in this tiny little hole-in-the-wall forum.

Kossu
June 23rd, 2014, 07:20 PM
Though I'm a newbie here myself...Welcome Jessa!:D

HasiraKali
June 23rd, 2014, 11:05 PM
Howdy and welcome! We're on a roll :lol:

cleargreenwater
June 23rd, 2014, 11:18 PM
Oh gosh, a second new person! Welcome! We ARE on a roll, come on TLK anniversary magic!

That's a pretty boss first memory, LOL.

Azerane
June 24th, 2014, 02:19 AM
Hello, and a huge welcome to Lea! It's so great to have new members and meet new people :) I'm on MLK too, but rarely post, I find it difficult to keep up with the place :p

Leorgathar
June 24th, 2014, 02:49 AM
Welcome aboard, Jessa. I hope you like it here :)

King Simba
June 24th, 2014, 06:50 AM
Yay, more new members. :D

Welcome to Lea, Jessa. We're glad to have you here. :)

Guntur
June 24th, 2014, 07:53 AM
Welcome to Lea friend, hope you enjoy our favorite place. :)

KanuTGL
June 24th, 2014, 09:46 AM
Welcome to Lea, Jessa! I agree, that's an awesome first memory :lol:

Hope you'll like it here!

ladyaislinn
June 24th, 2014, 12:42 PM
Hey juho!

And it's nice to meet all of you! Glad to be here!

Kirauni
June 24th, 2014, 06:46 PM
Hey there, Jessa!
Great to have you here. Please enjoy your stay and in case you've got any technical problems or questions, feel free to PM me about it. And thank you for introducing yourself to us. I know it's hard to find the right words for that kind of things. Same here :zazuinnocent:

But whow.. those are some really nice childhood memories! It's really amazing how TLK influenced you from the very beginning and of course I hope it will continue to do so.

Welcome to Lea!

ladyaislinn
June 25th, 2014, 11:43 AM
Thank you Kirauni!

Safila
June 29th, 2014, 09:38 AM
:lalala: welcome, welcome, welcome and all that jazz