PDA

View Full Version : Merchandising The Lion King 20th Anniversary Tee (Limited availability!)

Sharifu
June 14th, 2014, 02:13 AM
So this was posted on the Lea Halalela Facebook page, but I thought I should post this here as well in case you some how missed it on Facebook.

The Lion King 20th Anniversary Tee:
http://www.disneystore.com/the-lion-king-tee-for-adults-20th-anniversary-limited-availability/mp/1357249/1000228/

Limited availability through Tuesday June 17, 2014 only.

I am ordering some shirts for some other people on Lea, so if you want me to pick up an order for you as well, let me know soon. (If you already mentioned it on Facebook, don't worry about mentioning it here again) I basically offer this because Disney Store charges a lot to ship outside of the U.S., they charge $30 to ship one shirt to another country. But there a couple people who live in the U.S. who asked me as well, I guess it would be a little cheaper for them this way too... :p But I feel like I should make this order soon, maybe tomorrow. I guess I am afraid they could sell out before June 17.

cleargreenwater
June 14th, 2014, 02:32 AM
For one shirt to not pay shipping? Sure is cheaper, you can wad that thing up into a bubble mailer so much cheaper than real shipping! Plus the "2 for $20" deal we all have a better chance of qualifying for this way :D

I'll wear one of my other Disney Store shirts I have tomorrow and see how it fits, it shouldn't be a hard question what size but I'm kind of between sizes at the moment.

I did want to ask you though, do you have Paypal? Would you be okay with being paid back thru Paypal?

Sharifu
June 14th, 2014, 02:45 AM
Yes, I do have Paypal. That is fine. I also get 10% off with the Disney Visa Credit Card I have, and that is what I am planning to use when I order the shirts. :) Maybe I'll give this a couple more days. I don't want anyone to miss out.