PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, again

Vidan
June 14th, 2014, 02:08 AM
I'm seeing all these "I'm back" posts, so I guess I'm not alone in having taken an extended break from this place. Some of you may remember me from, you know, last decade. :p If not, hi!

I hope everyone is doing well.

Kirauni
June 14th, 2014, 05:48 AM
Hey Vidan!
It's so nice to have you back :)

We haven't met here, but I remember you name. Probably from the Furry Forum?

Anyways, enjoy your stay :)

Guntur
June 14th, 2014, 07:10 AM
Welcome back Vidan, enjoy the new refreshed Lea, with all the old post from the old database.

Azerane
June 14th, 2014, 08:34 AM
Hello! :D Always great to see a familiar face :)

ThiagoPE
June 14th, 2014, 10:13 AM
welcome back vidan

Vidan
June 15th, 2014, 12:08 AM
Kirauni, it's possible you've seen me elsewhere, but I'm not actually familiar with your furry forum, that I'm aware of. What's the URL?

Vidan
June 15th, 2014, 12:12 AM
welcome back vidan

Thanks a lot, Thiago. I know I have you as a friend on various sites, but it's nice to go back to the source. :p

Hello! :D Always great to see a familiar face :)

Thanks =) I'm glad there are some people from back in the day here. I was afraid everything had changed, but I guess it's not the most active forum. Wonder if that would change once The Lion Guard begins airing.

Welcome back Vidan, enjoy the new refreshed Lea, with all the old post from the old database.

Thanks Guntur. It'll be interesting to go back and browse some of those old threads and see how much we've changed over the years, lol.

Kirauni
June 15th, 2014, 06:32 AM
Kirauni, it's possible you've seen me elsewhere, but I'm not actually familiar with your furry forum, that I'm aware of. What's the URL?

Oh my mistake then. i must have confused your username with another one. Oh well, nice to have you back none the less :)

Guntur
June 15th, 2014, 01:07 PM
Thanks a lot, Thiago. I know I have you as a friend on various sites, but it's nice to go back to the source. :p

Thanks =) I'm glad there are some people from back in the day here. I was afraid everything had changed, but I guess it's not the most active forum. Wonder if that would change once The Lion Guard begins airing.

Thanks Guntur. It'll be interesting to go back and browse some of those old threads and see how much we've changed over the years, lol.

You're welcome. :)

I already made "Great Post from The Past" in the Graveyard so better check that out for one of the funniest post ever made from 2005 to 2008. ;)

Safila
June 29th, 2014, 09:36 AM
*rushes in and puts guitar down* sorry I'm late, welcome back :lalala: