PDA

View Full Version : Lea Halalela Dream

Pages : [1] 2

Nephilim
September 17th, 2004, 06:07 PM
I had a dream about LKD and Uka once. We were sitting on the steps outside of Charring Cross station, and I couldn't remember LKD's name. Uka kept telling me it was... something I don't remember, but it wasn't Brad. For some reason that was Brad's name. And then he [Brad] was spinning me around. :confused: How random.

I think that was due to sitting on the step of Charring Cross with Brad in real life for sometime. Not sure where Uka came from though.

Yeah, that's all the Lea-Halalelaness my dreams have had.

ChildOfThePride
September 17th, 2004, 06:08 PM
:)

Was I in your dream too? ;)

unregistered user
September 17th, 2004, 06:15 PM
I can perceive a dream that STL, might, eat all of my chocolates up. o_O
:lol::lol::lol:

Shadow
September 17th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
! After this I can remember running around with everyone else, and we all changed into lions, going to Pride Rock with Simba.

bha im no lion..... :Ohno:

im a white eyed panther.....:o

Endra
September 17th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Cool!

I wish I could remember more of my dreams... :confused:

But that sounds like one awesome dream!

nathalie
September 17th, 2004, 06:30 PM
I hope you didn't see me in your dream, otherwise it'd be a nightmare :eek:

haha

unregistered user
September 17th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Only dream I had closely related to LH have been that I missed the plane from UK and we went out to get drunk instead...ahem.. :E

King Simba
September 17th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Hehe, cool STL. :cheese:

I can't remember myself having any dreams about LEA. Perhaps I'll have one tonight, who knows? :confused:

unregistered user
September 17th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Neph, I was there because my subconscious mind was mad at me, we had this big fight, so I decided to pay your subconscious a visit :lol: :hugs:

I've had a dream about Lea. That a bunch of us got together and had lots of fun doing a whole bunch of nothing :lol: Just sitting around and talking, which is kinda what we do here. =P

unregistered user
September 17th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Nuka
I've had a dream about Lea. That a bunch of us got together and had lots of fun doing a whole bunch of nothing :lol: Just sitting around and talking, which is kinda what we do here. =P

@.@...
:lol::lol::lol:

Suki
September 17th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by shadow
bha im no lion..... :Ohno:

im a white eyed panther.....:o

Me either. I'm a tiger. ;)

unregistered user
September 17th, 2004, 09:29 PM
I'm a Nuka, whatever the heck that is.

Lion King Stu
September 17th, 2004, 10:02 PM
I had a a creepy dream kind like Resident Evil which creeped me out abit and there was a large group of us stuck in this compound like thing and it was constantly night and dark and people where dispering one by one and eventually a big fight kinda broke out and that was it I woke up at that point, I kinda guess the story ended badly though as a group of us where drafted out to fight. Really creeped me out couldn't think of anything else for the rest of the day :confused:

unregistered user
September 17th, 2004, 10:07 PM
That's gotta be a dream. No way would I be in anything to do with that game :lol: xD

Lion King Stu
September 17th, 2004, 10:09 PM
well i only said its like resi evil cause it had zombie like things in it lol

Shawchert
September 17th, 2004, 10:27 PM
umm doubtful i was in your dream i don't come here often enough

Garfield
September 17th, 2004, 10:29 PM
I'm not a lion either =P I'm a lazy fat cat :lol: ;)

unregistered user
September 17th, 2004, 11:39 PM
Kool Dream STL!!!:cheese: Hmm...If I recall, I had a Lea Dream as well, though I can't remember it.:hmm:

Xinithian
September 17th, 2004, 11:44 PM
I had a dream where you (STL) had a Cadillac (your mom did, not you), which was extremely rare in England to have.

And what do you mean by you dont want to go into your other dreams?

EDIT: Haha, your posts went down by several hundreds because they deleted those topics... :p

jannali
September 18th, 2004, 12:01 AM
was I in it? :cheese:
cuz you do know, im no lion either. i'd be the charcoaly gray cheetah ;)

Mabatu
September 18th, 2004, 03:43 AM
I had a short dream where everyone from Lea gathered together, and we started up this huge business, that was an entertainment company. This business was called 'Lea Halalela' :p and it became bigger than Disney. We all worked in this massive, elaborate skyscraper building ;)

That was kind of cool. Be good if that was real :p

Usually i don't have dreams, so it's surprising i remembered that one.

jannali
September 18th, 2004, 04:37 AM
haha im sorry guys but i dont dream about you. My dreams are reserved for special people. :lol: jk you know i love all of you ;) :hugs:

nafklt
September 18th, 2004, 04:47 AM
For some reason I can't remember my dreams...:(

lion_roog
September 18th, 2004, 06:11 AM
Sometimes I'll dream about stuff, then it'll happen...

Nephilim
September 18th, 2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Xinithian
I had a dream where you (STL) had a Cadillac (your mom did, not you), which was extremely rare in England to have.

And what do you mean by you dont want to go into your other dreams?

EDIT: Haha, your posts went down by several hundreds because they deleted those topics... :p

Are you obsessed with Britian? oO

Shadow
September 18th, 2004, 10:54 AM
i only have Nightmeres like avry night.....so im only glad if i dont remeber them....:alone:

Ruska
September 18th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Ah. wish I could remember more of my dreams.

Shadow
September 18th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Ruska

no you dont....

Xinithian
September 18th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Nephilim
Are you obsessed with Britian? oO Well, I really like England, it seems like a cool place to go to. Last time I visited there was way back in 1995 or something like that so I was really young. But from what I read and hear about it now it seems like a really cool place to go. I'm going back there this spring...

And I'm a British car fanboy.

Shatara
September 18th, 2004, 05:35 PM
I had a dream last night, where I was writing...ah...something >.>, and I was interupted by my mother, who was reminding me to "Call Bradley"...

...there's only one guy named Bradley I know ;)

...Well, except for General Omar Bradley, Bud I don't think I was gonna call him...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/eyeleft.gif

lion_roog
September 18th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Glad you found it funny :rolleyes: .

:haha: It was hilarious...:D

We should do it again sometime...:D

Ruska
September 18th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by shadow

Originally posted by Ruska
no you dont....

Yesssssssssssss I do. :evilgrin:

Shadow
September 18th, 2004, 07:56 PM
well what do i know im just a shadow http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/SIMBA_SMILE.gif

unregistered user
September 27th, 2004, 07:07 PM
ah, now first..you made me wanna have pizza..and now crisps...*sigh*

Nephilim
September 27th, 2004, 07:15 PM
The same thing happened to me, just the other day.

unregistered user
September 27th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Very koolsome dream, STL!!!=D

unregistered user
September 27th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Sonique gave us the money

"Sonique, always, the enigmatic figure."

Wow, I never knew that I was so charitable. :bleen:

Sharifu
September 27th, 2004, 10:26 PM
Recently I can't remember any of my dreams... I don't think I have ever had any LH dreams before...

lion_roog
September 27th, 2004, 10:42 PM
I haven't had any LH dreams yet, either:cheese:

Simba_TLK
September 27th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by lion_roog
I haven't had any LH dreams yet, either:cheese:

yeah i havent either :alone:
nor have i had any TLK dreams :confused:

i want to though ;)

cool dream by the way STL :cheese:

unregistered user
September 28th, 2004, 06:24 AM
I was bored last night so I started a story...

Lea Halalela story!11!one!!
I like to write, though i might not be very good at it, its fun and rejoicing.

Nephilim
September 28th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Boos
I was bored last night so I started a story...

Lea Halalela story!11!one!!
I like to write, though i might not be very good at it, its fun and rejoicing.

Ehehehehehe...:evilgrin:

Nothing more to say on the subject, yet.

Lion King Stu
October 16th, 2004, 09:32 PM
i havn't had lucid dreams in ages i used to get them all the time

Suki
October 16th, 2004, 09:38 PM
I once had this weird dream that I joined Lea Halalela and became a member there named Suki.:confused:

Nephilim
October 16th, 2004, 09:40 PM
I had a dream about Ruska and Boos a little while ago. Boosy lived a few doors down from me, and Ruska next door to him. He never came out, but you could always see him at his bedroom window. I knocked for Ruska, and got her mum. For some reason she had an American accent.

:confused:

Suki
October 16th, 2004, 09:46 PM
I had a dream about Ruska and Boos a little while ago. Boosy lived a few doors down from me, and Ruska next door to him. He never came out, but you could always see him at his bedroom window. I knocked for Ruska, and got her mum. For some reason she had an American accent.

:hmm:

Lion King Stu
October 16th, 2004, 09:46 PM
lol i never actually dreamed of Lea members maybe I should but who would i dream of lol? :confused: as i can't put faces to user names lol

Prince Simba
October 16th, 2004, 09:48 PM
*long sigh*

i had a dream once... i was on lea... and nobody was being random, and everybody was perfectly sane... and boring... O.o

Lion King Stu
October 16th, 2004, 09:53 PM
lol who could ever imagine a a randomless Lea day it is shocking:gasp:

Suki
October 16th, 2004, 10:09 PM
Yeah. And it's all thanks to us. :D

lion_roog
October 17th, 2004, 07:23 AM
STL was in a dream of mine....he was asking me a question......:D

unregistered user
October 17th, 2004, 09:02 AM
Lea without randomness just simply would not be Lea :lol: :cheese: !!!

That's right! Without it, it would be just another forum... XD
;)

Lion King Stu
October 17th, 2004, 02:20 PM
we must thank Sonique for mostly all randomness lol ;)

lion_roog
October 30th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Sweet, STL.:cheese:

I actually had a dream about Lea last night. Lea was a sweet looking country club and you needed an ID card to get in and all....and when you entered everyone greets you warmly....there was a nice sized lobby room with fan art of TLK on the walls and TLK fountains in the center....and Sonique gave me a gift to give to my Grandma.....it was pretty cool..:cheese:

unregistered user
October 30th, 2004, 09:50 AM
No!! Never, Simba. I think your a very koolsome person as well as friend. I don't think you'd ever say anything stupid. Btw, a really koolsome dream there mate, hehe!!:cheese::cheese: Sounds like tons of fun with the mmmmm yummy chocolate, heh. Especially, the one where the tiger pounces on us and cuddle, that's pretty koolsome.

lion_roog
October 30th, 2004, 09:50 AM
It would be awesome to meet you guys face to face, but I'd end up doing or saying something stupid by accident to make you all hate me :( :tears: ... typically me :lol: ...

:haha: ...not me...it is very hard to say something to upset me...unless you deliberately do it.:browlift: ...plus I would probably find what you say funny...instead of stupid......:D

Nephilim
October 30th, 2004, 10:05 AM
:lol: I had a dream about Boos last night.

I was on my way to PE class, and we passed Boos' house (as ya do). So naturally I climbed up to his window and had a nice conversation with him. Then my teacher started calling me to get to the track, so I asked Boos to look after my shoes. *blinks* At the track we had to run around it 20 times, which as you can imagine, is incredibly hard. So I go to pick up my shoes but Boos is out. I just leave a note, and walk out through his house, and walk home via the English Channel.

Sadiki
October 30th, 2004, 08:48 PM
I have seen dreams when I have been with some people from Lea...
like when I was in England I saw dreams about England some randomness in there.. and then once I saw dream that I was in LA with my real life friends and SimbaLKD (who have met my friends as well) and then I saw once dream where was me, LKD, Woes and Ruska on some train station and waited that other Lea members will arrive.. but then just when train came I woke up...
How convenient ;)

Suki
October 30th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion A tiger walked through the wall with the face, and his eyes were causing the green-ness of the face. He nuzzled us all and we found a huge piece of fresh meat in the corner which we gave him. He enjoyed it, and after he finished eating, we got teleported to a huge palace :cheese: !!!

After this I can remember we lived there forever happily and the tiger would also pounce on us playfully when we were sleeping :lol: !!!

Could that tiger be me????:evilgrin: Probably not,lol. :lol:

Suki
October 30th, 2004, 09:08 PM
I was on my way to PE class, and we passed Boos' house (as ya do). So naturally I climbed up to his window and had a nice conversation with him. Then my teacher started calling me to get to the track, so I asked Boos to look after my shoes. *blinks* At the track we had to run around it 20 times, which as you can imagine, is incredibly hard. So I go to pick up my shoes but Boos is out. I just leave a note, and walk out through his house, and walk home via the English Channel.

:cringe::hmm::thinks:

Suki
October 30th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Hmm, possibly Suki, except that the tiger had green eyes :( ... Ah well, I'll try to dream of you hehe :cheese: !!!

I didn't know I could use magic and my eyes would turn green!:lol:J/K.

Lion Roar
November 2nd, 2004, 07:50 PM
I had a dream about Lea the other day =D , but I no remember any detail though :confused:

It's not rare, I dream lots of times with internet and forums, maybe because I spend almost all my free time here.

Suki
November 4th, 2004, 07:49 AM
I got it! =D The Lea Muse visited me last night! :haha:

I had a short dream last night and it was about Twilight. Twilight was famous and it was like a commercial. I saw something that was supposed to be Twilight, but I'm not really sure. Then there was LKS next to it. Except I don't really know what you look like, I just assume it was you. :lol: Then the commercial was going to say something about Shadow being famous (or maybe it was Suki, IDK) but then I woke up.
:confused: :hmm:

Suki
November 4th, 2004, 07:52 AM
Suki I had a dream about you last night :cheese: !!!

I can't remember much details sorry though...

I had a house of my own, and two tigers lived with me, Suki and Rexall. Rexall was a male tiger whose fur was so incredibly soft :gasp: !!! I remember tickling under his chin, my gosh it was softer than silk, so furry and soft :cheese: !!! I also stroked Suki too, she was a fairly large tiger but Rexall was larger.

One night I was asleep and the tigers were sleeping downstairs when I heard a loud roar, and came down to see what happened. When I got downstairs, you were both nuzzling, it was so cute :love: !!!

After this a while went by, and then tiger cubs came along :cheese: !!! They were so adorable, Rexall and Suki let me stroke them which was really nice =) ... I think there were three cubs =) .

After this I stroked the tigers a bit more before I woke up...

I love my Lea Halalela dreams, they're all very cool I think, and they're very good dreams :cool: :cheese: !!!

Except one little problem- I don't know who Rexall is. :D

lion_roog
November 17th, 2004, 09:03 AM
:haha: ...whenever my alarm wakes me up, I always think it's people posting to me on Lea, and I'll try to reply by pushing the "snooze" button.....:D

unregistered user
November 17th, 2004, 09:27 AM
I dreamt something about lightsabers and the force and then mom knocked on the door and woke me up! :woeisme:

Anyways, interesting dream STL heh

Kovu
November 17th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Force Jumping was the most i had. :p
But it sure was fun defying gravity for awhile. ;)

unregistered user
November 17th, 2004, 04:47 PM
well uhm... I dreamed last night, that I was a detective and I needed to find an answer to a lion that was murdred :( Really vague though :p

unregistered user
November 17th, 2004, 04:53 PM
phew, almost thought you were going to talk about Inspector G there for a sec

Monai
November 21st, 2004, 10:37 AM
Last night I had a dream where I went to Doncaster and met KS.

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Monai
Last night I had a dream where I went to Doncaster and met KS.
Really? :confused: :bleen: :cheese: :D

Sharifu
November 29th, 2004, 11:51 PM
Um, last night I dreamt that SimbaLKD was at my house, and he met my mom and sister, even though my mom and sister don't live at this house. XD And Brad was showing me how he goes online with his cell phone??? :lol: My dreams are so random... If I can ever remember them... XD

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 09:18 AM
w00t w00t, dreams are teh random always :E

I just dreamt about crazy stuff, involving old classmate an old schoolmate, a sportjournalist on tv...it was crazy to say the least, not that it was anything lea with it :E except maybe someone showing tlk somewhere

lion_roog
December 1st, 2004, 05:48 AM
Ah, whatever, I like getting dirty ;) :lol: ...

:haha: ....So do I......:rawr: :D

Vidan
December 1st, 2004, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by Sharifu
Um, last night I dreamt that SimbaLKD was at my house, and he met my mom and sister, even though my mom and sister don't live at this house. XD And Brad was showing me how he goes online with his cell phone??? :lol: My dreams are so random... If I can ever remember them... XD

Haha, that even sounds plausible, if your mom and sister were actually down here. XD

Unlike the dream I had that one weekend when we were all hanging out. Brad and Zira were having a car race. Brad was in his bimmer and Zira was driving this supercar (no, don't ask me the specs; I haven't a clue!). They were both neck and neck, and, all of a sudden, Zira launches forward beyond the horizon. Brad was about to give up, but at the last minute he ordered upgrades and went on to win against Zira. I'm not sure if it has a meaning. It probably would if Brad had dreamt it.

Sharifu
December 1st, 2004, 08:59 AM
:lol: Yes Woes, I remember you telling me about that dream!

Nephilim
December 1st, 2004, 04:28 PM
*blinks* A lioness... driving a car. Interesting Woes, very interesting.

*looks slightly worried*

Amaryllis
December 2nd, 2004, 04:43 PM
uhmm... this is getting creepy...
:gasp: why did u have almost thesame dream as me STM???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*shivers*

lion_roog
December 11th, 2004, 07:26 AM
I had a dream where Sharifu, STM, Woes, and SimbaLKD and myself were at some Lion King convention/ Zoo thingy.....then all of a sudden I had a lion cub about 7 months old and I was walking down the street like a badass with my lion cub. The lion cub and I were like family in my dream.....:D :cheese:

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 07:28 AM
^ "Excuse My Insanity." :hmm: :D :D :D

lion_roog
December 11th, 2004, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Sonique
^ "Excuse My Insanity." :hmm: :D :D :D

:haha: ...You know it!.....:D

Suki
December 11th, 2004, 07:36 AM
Random Tip: If you have trouble sleeping, just think of your favorite TV show/Movie/Play and make up a new one! I think I've done 2 already: The Simpsons and Kim Possible. :lol:I think I never finished the KP one, though....:haha:

I'm making one on The Incredibles now. xD
Oh, if you're sick of my Incredibles love, just shoot me. :p

lion_roog
December 11th, 2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Suki

Oh, if you're sick of my Incredibles love, just shoot me. :p

Awww.....you mean I can't shoot you out of love......:D

Suki
December 11th, 2004, 07:43 AM
Awww.....you mean I can't shoot you out of love......:D

No, silly. :-)

I'm takin' bout sometimes when I talk a little about The Incredibles or Violet, no one ever listens. I think they're thinking that they are sick of me loving TI : /

lion_roog
December 11th, 2004, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Suki
No, silly. :-)

I'm takin' bout sometimes when I talk a little about The Incredibles or Violet, no one ever listens. I think they're thinking that they are sick of me loving TI : /

:cheese: ....Well, in my case I have no idea what you're talking about because I haven't seen The Incredibles yet.....:alone: .....Pity me.....:D

Plus I don't think they can listen to what you type......:D ....They can read it, though......:thirsty:

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 08:12 AM
:cheese: ....Well, in my case I have no idea what you're talking about because I haven't seen The Incredibles yet.....:alone: .....Pity me.....:D

Plus I don't think they can listen to what you type......:D ....They can read it, though......:thirsty:

:lol::p good point Lr.;) and Naw, I don't think we get sick of ya talking about TI all the time Suki.;) Well at least I don't anyways.

lion_roog
December 11th, 2004, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Kenyi
:lol::p good point Lr.;) and Naw, I don't think we get sick of ya talking about TI all the time Suki.;) Well at least I don't anyways.

One time germs made me sick.....those evil caniving bastards.....and I mean that with all the love in my heart......:D

Lion King Stu
December 11th, 2004, 09:04 AM
think we are going a wee bit off topic here lol ;)

lion_roog
December 11th, 2004, 10:34 AM
Poor LR :hugs: :( ...

Well I'm not sick of you talking about it, and my brother seems somewhat obsessed with TI too :lol: ...

:haha:

Being sick was fun when I was in regular school (:Psst: Because you got to miss school)...Go To Class, Kiddies:cheese: ....but it sucks now......:D

think we are going a wee bit off topic here lol ;)

I agree....so let me get us back on track.....LOOK AT MY AVATAR....It's Lioness Cam!!!:D

Back on topic people...JEEZ!..... I had a dream where Sharifu, STM, Woes, and SimbaLKD and myself were at some Lion King convention/ Zoo thingy.....then all of a sudden I had a lion cub about 7 months old and I was walking down the street like a badass with my lion cub. The lion cub and I were like family in my dream.....
:cheese:

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Whoa! Cool dreams guys. :gasp: ;)
Btw, I dreamt about everyone at LEA once all having a party together. :lol: :cheese:

Lion Roar
December 11th, 2004, 04:47 PM
then all of a sudden I had a lion cub about 7 months old and I was walking down the street like a badass with my lion cub. The lion cub and I were like family in my dream.....

Aww, sure it would be nice to have a lion cub, wouldn't it? :o

lion_roog
December 12th, 2004, 07:37 AM
Cool dream LR =) , your avatar is... different :confused: :cheese: !!!

:cheese: ...It's a lioness wearing a camera......:D

Aww, sure it would be nice to have a lion cub, wouldn't it?:o

I know....then if someone wants to start something.....I can be like....Don't make me make him eat you......:D

Lion Roar
December 18th, 2004, 09:04 AM
Some days ago (last Thursday I think) I dreamt this:

I went to a kind of zoo, but it wasn't a normal one. It was very big, and all the animals were lions, tigers, hyenas... And it had a little shop that sold TLK stuff. :cheese: :lol:

Azerane
December 18th, 2004, 09:16 AM
I know....then if someone wants to start something.....I can be like....Don't make me make him eat you......:D

lol :lol: that would be 'her', 'Don't make me make HER eat you.......:D' I don't remember the last time a lioness was a male!!:confused: :cheese:

lion_roog
December 18th, 2004, 09:18 AM
I had a dream that Azerane was showing me this movie that she liked and I had no idea what was going on.....:D

lion_roog
December 18th, 2004, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Azerane
lol :lol: that would be 'her', 'Don't make me make HER eat you.......:D' I don't remember the last time a lioness was a male!!:confused: :cheese:

:haha: Well...Miss Technical.....I'll male you.......:D

Azerane
December 18th, 2004, 09:25 AM
:haha: Well...Miss Technical.....I'll male you.......:D

Not if I have anything to do with it you wont!:die: *holds up paw, claws unsheathed* Just stand aside Roog, stand aside and admit you were wrong! :bleen: :evilgrin:

lion_roog
December 18th, 2004, 09:31 AM
Not if I have anything to do with it you wont!:die: *holds up paw, claws unsheathed* Just stand aside Roog, stand aside and admit you were wrong! :bleen: :evilgrin:

NEVA!!!!....I am never wrong!!.....Let's do this!:roars: :claw: :evilgrin:

*God.....help me...:Ohno:*

Azerane
December 18th, 2004, 09:51 AM
NEVA!!!!....I am never wrong!!.....Let's do this!:roars: :claw: :evilgrin:

*God.....help me...:Ohno:*

:lol: scared of a girl now are we Roog? Well, you have every right to be :evilgrin: after all... Simba never did end up beating Simba when they pounced each other! :cheese:

Sharifu
December 18th, 2004, 09:54 AM
Mwhaha! Female power all the way! *high fives Azerane* :evilgrin:

lion_roog
December 18th, 2004, 09:55 AM
:lol: scared of a girl now are we Roog? Well, you have every right to be :evilgrin: after all... Simba never did end up beating Simba when they pounced each other! :cheese:

:evilgrin: Simba never ended up beating Nala....HAHA!...I win....:D :diva:

I guess you'll have to pin me next time....Girl......:D :diva: ;)

lion_roog
December 18th, 2004, 09:58 AM
Mwhaha! Female power all the way! *high fives Azerane* :evilgrin:

:gasp:...I'll take you both on!!!!.......:D :evilgrin: :diva:

*Must...not....cry...:Ohno:*

Azerane
December 18th, 2004, 10:01 AM
:evilgrin: Simba never ended up beating Nala....HAHA!...I win....:D :diva:

That's exactly my point though! You see, Simba's a guy, you're a guy, Nala's a girl, Sharifu and I are girls... it doesn't take a mathematician to work out who's gonna win here! :D Becuase it's obvious that girls can pound guys whenever they feel like it!! So HAHA!!! -We win! :p :D

Sharifu
That would make a funny picture... Sharifu and Razzle taking on Tocho. :evilgrin: (Jeff's character) ;)

lion_roog
:lol: Poor Roog ;) ... *Passes a biscuit to Roog* there you go matey ;) ...

:haha:

:gasp:....Save me from them!!!!....They're gonna EAT ME!!!!:scream:

:D

Sharifu
December 18th, 2004, 10:05 AM
That's exactly my point though! You see, Simba's a guy, you're a guy, Nala's a girl, Sharifu and I are girls... it doesn't take a mathematician to work out who's gonna win here! :D Becuase it's obvious that girls can pound guys whenever they feel like it!! So HAHA!!! -We win! :p :D

You accidentally said, ?Simba never did end up beating Simba.? Jeff was using that against you... XD

lion_roog
December 18th, 2004, 10:06 AM

Oh yeah....Originally posted by Azerane.....
Simba never did end up beating Simba

:cheese: :cheese: :D :diva:

I didn't know that Simba never did end up beating Simba......:D

Oh....Count it for the guys.....:D

Draw me the pic, Sharifu....Do iiiiittttt......:D

lion_roog
December 18th, 2004, 10:08 AM
*Hands Roog a warthog costume and an annoying child from my school* Have fun :lol: !!!

:gasp:...You can't leave me with them....they're vicious...:Ohno:

Azerane
December 18th, 2004, 10:10 AM
I didn't know that Simba never did end up beating Simba......:D

Oh....Count it for the guys.....:D

*Smacks head on table* :huh: damit!! You didn't see that!!! Your mind is blank. You know nothing... nothing!!!:D

Sharifu
December 18th, 2004, 10:13 AM
:lol: Well I knew what you meant Azerane! XD

lion_roog
December 18th, 2004, 10:25 AM
:lol: :nukasm: :secret:It'll be our little secret...... :evilgrin: :D

Can you feel it?.....The cosmic powers are turning..*puffs out chest*...Come Men!..We shall reside to the living room where we'll drink beers and scratch ourselves..:diva:

SIMBAtheENIGMA
December 18th, 2004, 10:56 AM
Ive only recently started to remember my dreams... Its been kinda the same one every night.

Im a cub (My RP character Temba) and i get adopted by Muffy... The biggest thing that freaked me out though was that the whole scar killes Muffy then Domination thing just didn't happen. To my memoery scar was just there... anyway, As time goes on Simba & I grow up were close friends & then just my Luck! Im woken up every damn time! Seriously! Its either my mum, my alarm clock, or the neighbours decide to mow there lawn! Agh! I hope i have the dream again though... I really wish i could just see what happens... But maybe im not meant too...:confused:

Sharifu
February 7th, 2005, 11:24 PM
I had a dream with lion_roog in it last night! :gasp: :lol:

I dreamed he showed up at my door today, and that was unexpected. :p And he wanted to take me back to Arizona with him... And I was like, "Why?" And he got tickets to see TLKoB somewhere in Arizona, and he wanted me to see it with him. :p And I asked him, "How long did it take you to get here?" And he's like, "A long time." :lol: And I said, "I would love to go, but I have school the next morning and I missed too much school last week because I was sick..." And Jeff still wanted me to go even though I would have to miss school the next day... And that's pretty much the end of the dream...

How weird... :lol:

TakaTiger
February 7th, 2005, 11:51 PM
My dreams are allways really messed up oO eather having to do with ghosts or murder of some kind :thinks: meh

Sharifu
February 8th, 2005, 01:51 AM
I had another dream with Lea members in it before... But this was a while ago, like over a month ago...

Well I'm sure most of you know STM is flying out to California to visit for a few weeks starting the end of April...

Well I dreamt that when he came, I saw him for a day, then he left with Woes, and I didn't see them again until they day STM left to go back to Finland... And I didn't end up seeing SimbaLKD or lion_roog... I was depressed because I didn't see STM much and they left me. XD

I don't think that will really happen though. ;)

lion_roog
February 8th, 2005, 04:53 AM
I had a dream with lion_roog in it last night! :gasp: :lol:

I dreamed he showed up at my door today, and that was unexpected. :p And he wanted to take me back to Arizona with him... And I was like, "Why?" And he got tickets to see TLKoB somewhere in Arizona, and he wanted me to see it with him. :p And I asked him, "How long did it take you to get here?" And he's like, "A long time." :lol: And I said, "I would love to go, but I have school the next morning and I missed too much school last week because I was sick..." And Jeff still wanted me to go even though I would have to miss school the next day... And that's pretty much the end of the dream...

How weird... :lol:

:lol:....So you had a nightmare......:D ;)

Vidan
February 8th, 2005, 07:48 AM
I don't think that will really happen though. ;)

Aww, that won't happen. *hugs*

We will all have loads of fun ... together ... :cheese:

I did have a dream with Sharifu in it. I think we were in San Francisco, and both in high school. (How I know that, I'm not sure. We both seemed about the same age, though.) The first thing I remember was Sharifu giving a presentation in some sort of board room with bright flourescent lights and those fold-up tables. The topic was video games, and she seemed really excited and outgoing. So I told her how well she did, then we walked up a hill (for some reason, it was a 45 degree incline, phew ...) and went to a Chinese restaurant. Don't ask me what it means. :lol:

Sharifu
February 8th, 2005, 07:57 AM
Hehe, I know Woes... I know we will have fun... Gosh I can't wait! Time is going so slow to me because I think I am looking forward to it so much! XD

I remember you telling me about this random dream... We went back in time! High school! :p (Even though we didn't go to the same high school) ;) And a video game presentation in high school... Hmm... :lol:

Sharifu
March 6th, 2005, 01:05 AM
I dreamt last night that I called Neph on her phone and we talked for a little while... Why I dreamt that I have no idea. XD

Sombolia
March 6th, 2005, 04:51 AM
You guys have weird dreams :p :lol:

I've never had Lea dreams... I had a dream about FC once though :confused:

For some reason she showed up at my door in the middle of the night and she was moving and that she wouldn't have internet oO And I was all sad, then the dream switched to some weird thing, like a video game, a cross between Mario Kart and Super Smash Brothers :lol:

Then a wind this really thin road way high up that led to this tunnel/portal thing, and FC lived on the other side of the portal, so I put a goldfish in the portal to give to her :lol: Turns out though the goldfishy was actually Wanda from "The Fairly Odd Parents" :confused:

And then I woke up :D...

Lion King Stu
March 6th, 2005, 11:09 AM
i rarely dream anymore it sucks and even when I do I don't remember em to post em

Iestyn
March 6th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Same LKS, My dreams are always really messed up. So I don't bother sharing them, its either that or I can't remember them.

unregistered user
March 7th, 2005, 11:38 PM
Was I there, if so what did I look like as a human and a Lion?

Lion King Stu
March 7th, 2005, 11:46 PM
i remember this dream i had this morning which is wierd......i dreamd of zombies lol and thats wierd.

Ok i kinda forgot how it started out but I was in my house and I was downstairs the house was packed up tight but somehow they got in. Some random person in my dream who I never seen before got zombie fied as she got swamped. I ran up stairs and shot at them and climbed on the roof then I woke up.....

Its one wierd dream...I remember one I had a while ago when I was in a massice compound with lots of surviours and bascily the same thing happened and in both dreams nothing happens to me.......wat the hell does this mean?
I have creepy dreams huh!!!

unregistered user
March 7th, 2005, 11:52 PM
My dreams are just plain weird.:confused: Especialy this one.

It started off in a hospital. The elevator there was the one from the tower of terror. Next I remember having to pick something up for someone but I forgot about it when I saw a really cute babe there.The next part is sort of a blur but I remember seeing my teacher there and I was reporting some sort of incident to her.Next thing I know I'm stepping through some sort of futuristic doorway and then I'm driving around my town but I went back to about 1980 I guess.After that I'm in a video game playing as DBZ character Android16 in an RPG battle against Bizzaro Septhoroth.After the battle I'm in the garage at my old house and there is a spider there writing on it's web like in that book,and the spider is writing a list of things to do.Then I'm in my house hearing about how some family has lost their dog then all of a sudden I'm holding on to a leash being dragged across the house, except there's nothing on the end of the leash.Finally I'm over at my cousin's house and I'm looking at the chapters in one of his school text books and the finial chapter in the book is titled "What you need to learn about beeping"...

What does it all mean?:confused:

2 Die FR
March 8th, 2005, 12:06 AM
It means you have a highly active imagination:bleen:but I guess I shouldn't talk because my dreams are even weirder:Ooo:and have nothing to do with anything whatsoever, and I just contradicted myself in just two lines of text so I'll be quiet now.

Sombolia
March 9th, 2005, 05:18 AM
Actually I DID have a dream about Lea Halalela.. well, sorta. :thinks: It was back in August I think, I dreamt that people kept making accounts with the name "Sombolia" in it.. maybe I felt guilty for making two accounts even if I had to..? :thinks:

Okay now STL... have a dream about me.. :diva: :lol:

King Simba
March 9th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Have I ever been in any of your dreams STL? :hmm: :lol:

unregistered user
March 9th, 2005, 05:37 PM
Sweet... an eating contest. :D

Lion King Stu
March 9th, 2005, 06:19 PM

LKS ate one of the contestants from one of the other teams, I think it was a small pig-like thing he ate if I remember correctly :lol: ...

WOOT!!!! pig...tasty :cheese:

unregistered user
March 9th, 2005, 06:20 PM
RFLMAO, LKS! :lol: :lol: :lol:

King Simba
March 9th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
WOOT!!!! pig...tasty :cheese:
:lol::lol::lol: LMAO

:eww:

Lion King Stu
March 9th, 2005, 06:27 PM
if she was...she would of proberly been eating KFC knowing her :lol:

King Simba
March 9th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
if she was...she would of proberly been eating KFC knowing her :lol:
:lol:

Guess what? I had one today. :bleen:

King Simba
March 9th, 2005, 08:36 PM
:lol: KFC is too expensive for me to eat :eek: ... They charge over ?3 for some of the burgers, it's a ripoff :gasp: ... I could get a burger for 69p at McDonalds if I wanted to :hmm: ...
?3.49 for a fillet burger meal. Burger, chips and a soft drink. ;)

:bleen: Let's get back on topic now. :gasp:

Lion King Stu
March 9th, 2005, 08:38 PM
personaly I don't eat much of that stuff anymore but I prefer McDonalds when I do mainly cause its cheaper...KFC is still nice though.....I prefer wraps, sandwichs and rolls personaly.....oooo reminds me of Subway thats in UK now they got adverts on TV and they make great sandwichs and rolls :cheese:

Lion King Stu
March 9th, 2005, 08:41 PM
sorry for my off topicness couldn't help myself

Anyway I didn't dream last night and the last one I had I posted on here anyway

King Simba
March 9th, 2005, 08:49 PM
I can't even remember the dream I had last night. :gasp:

Sombolia
March 10th, 2005, 12:15 AM
I wanna have a LH dream! :( :p

Sombolia
March 10th, 2005, 12:16 AM
Oooh, eating contest... you;d think I woulda won.. fooooood :lol:

I love KFC, it's really good, I love their popcorn chicken :-) :diva:

Tigereyes
April 16th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Cool thread! :cheese:
I had a dream about Lea once. It was only a couple of nights ago. For some reason I remember seeing a few members in it. Shadow was one of them :hehe:, then there was LKS, and I think STL appeared in it.I don't remember much of it though :( . It was a wierd dream. I think it had to do with something that happened earlier that day at school. I was in P.E. and my class was out on the track. I was going around it walking with my friend when I heard a girl say to another girl that she was as ugly as Mufasa in the Lion King:grrr:.That stayed in my head the rest of the day, I couldn't get it out. Anyway I think my dream had something to do with that. Wierd that those members appeared in it. It was a cool dream well you know except for the part about the ugly Mufasa thing:grrr: :cheese:

Sombolia
April 27th, 2005, 01:43 AM
woot! I had an LH dream type thing.

I went and visited STL, (your parents weren't too keen on me but we just ignored them :p) I was staying at your house for a few days before I went to meet.. Tandi, from TLKFAA, which is odd 'cause I've never even spoken to Tandi o_o;; And.. for some reason you had kids, and then we all turned into puppies and the dream kinda spiriled off from there o_o;;

Ah well. I'm not complaining. Twas pretty cool.

SimbaLKD
April 28th, 2005, 09:45 AM
This has to be one of the most intresting threads I've read all the way through!

Everyone has some pretty cool dreams to talk about. I'm quite astonished to see that I come into some of your dreams... thats just.. fun!!

when in fact I have only ever had one dream with any Lea members in it..

It was not really that long ago either, it involved Kiva, Jespah, Woes, Neph, STE, and Ngatuny.

The details are hard to remember but in the long and short of things:

Me, STE, Ngatuny, and Jespah were in Africa. STE and myself were heading a research program in conservation of mid-east animal wildlife and Ngatuny was a game warden of some random park.

Neph was doing some research in mid-Tanzania of a particular tribe who believed in some kind of sprits or something ? somehow this was related to STE and I were doing in south Kenya. STE and I were really close to making negations with a few villages to stop bushmeat hunting. We called in Neph to seal the deal and organize a farming program in the area. However, Jespah (whom none of knew was even in Africa) started killing the hunters. This turned out to look very bad STE and I. So once we were threatened for out lives I realized that Neph was already on her way to one of the Villages. In a frantic rush I called Kiva and asked him some questions about things that we had talked about in the past, and see if he could offer any help. He didn?t help me much, but he did spread the word. Next thing I know Woes was in my office and had brought a book he stole from Borders on cross-dressing. *yeah weird I know*! In any case I read the book and decided to call Ngatuny to have a chopper sent for me. I was dressed up like Neph and went to the village before she got there. Ngatuny now knew what was going on and called in some reinforcements. As I was on the way (walking) to the village .. Jespah came up behind me and said ?what are you doing here Neph?.. I kept walking and said ?trying to fix what you *censored-->* messed *<--censored* up in my voice (obviously).. he was so confused he decided to take a nap in a pile of leaves. Five minutes later STE comes walking up dressed as Neph too and tells me that I cant do it alone and hes by my side? five minutes after that Neph comes up behind us, laughs, and asks no questions ? so now all three Neph?s are like two minutes away ? when Kiva and Woes tell me that Jespah has the village rigged with some heavy explosives and traps? that?s all =P

I never told this dream to anyone cause I had forgotton about it until I just got done reading this thread.. but that was the only dream I ever had involving Lea members. I have had plenty of Lion King related dreams tho.. more than I can count? and much for abstract things happen?

*shrug* its all so very ? odd!

SimbaLKD
April 29th, 2005, 08:04 AM
*cheers matey!*

Yeah it was strange.. but didn't seem so at the time! *shrug*

unregistered user
April 29th, 2005, 10:11 AM
that cool LKD ;)
like STL say
Love ya Signatures ;)

SimbaLKD
April 29th, 2005, 08:27 PM
*cheers guys*
I had to make it ... I just love Kovu's art!!!

Kovu
April 30th, 2005, 05:20 AM
*weee* Thanks mate. :lol: ;)
"Shim'ba", saw desu ne. :p

SimbaLKD
April 30th, 2005, 05:54 AM
you know it matey! :D!

Nephilim
April 30th, 2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by SimbaLKD
Me, STE, Ngatuny, and Jespah were in Africa. STE and myself were heading a research program in conservation of mid-east animal wildlife and Ngatuny was a game warden of some random park.

Neph was doing some research in mid-Tanzania of a particular tribe who believed in some kind of sprits or something ? somehow this was related to STE and I were doing in south Kenya. STE and I were really close to making negations with a few villages to stop bushmeat hunting. We called in Neph to seal the deal and organize a farming program in the area. However, Jespah (whom none of knew was even in Africa) started killing the hunters. This turned out to look very bad STE and I. So once we were threatened for out lives I realized that Neph was already on her way to one of the Villages. In a frantic rush I called Kiva and asked him some questions about things that we had talked about in the past, and see if he could offer any help. He didn?t help me much, but he did spread the word. Next thing I know Woes was in my office and had brought a book he stole from Borders on cross-dressing. *yeah weird I know*! In any case I read the book and decided to call Ngatuny to have a chopper sent for me. I was dressed up like Neph and went to the village before she got there. Ngatuny now knew what was going on and called in some reinforcements. As I was on the way (walking) to the village .. Jespah came up behind me and said ?what are you doing here Neph?.. I kept walking and said ?trying to fix what you *censored-->* messed *<--censored* up in my voice (obviously).. he was so confused he decided to take a nap in a pile of leaves. Five minutes later STE comes walking up dressed as Neph too and tells me that I cant do it alone and hes by my side? five minutes after that Neph comes up behind us, laughs, and asks no questions ? so now all three Neph?s are like two minutes away ? when Kiva and Woes tell me that Jespah has the village rigged with some heavy explosives and traps? that?s all =P

Oh gad, my boyfriend's a crossdresser. :woeisme::emo:

SimbaLKD
April 30th, 2005, 01:00 PM
only sometimes love!!! :D
i mean to save you... of course!!!

lion_roog
April 30th, 2005, 10:51 PM
Oh gad, my boyfriend's a crossdresser. :woeisme::emo:

:haha:...Hey!...Doesn't mean you can't have fun with it.....;)

Ngatuny
April 30th, 2005, 11:01 PM

... and Ngatuny was a game warden of some random park.

Weeeeeeeeeeee cool dude!:evilgrin: as for the rest of the dream :lol: sounds very interesting.

unregistered user
May 1st, 2005, 01:03 AM
this gonna be short.. hope you like it ;)
really short dont hate me :alone:
Title: Beware or Zack and SimbaLKD

Me and LKD at the balcony(really cheap apartment) talkin bout music business and that guy and his motocycle. LKD goes down and talk with the rapper. Suddenly the rapper spit on LKD face and LKD just walk away. couple of minutes later LKD walk around the guy with a bicycle and i know something aint right. and LKD decide to hit that man with bicycle and i decided to go down and help LKD.couple of minutes later he Run away Crying :lol:
That all folks..
PS: im a malay guy.. dont know much about english :lol:
peace

SimbaLKD
May 1st, 2005, 01:12 AM
*weeeeeeee* im not usually the fighting type!! cool dream mate -- we can whoop 'em if we need to
:bleen:

unregistered user
May 1st, 2005, 01:14 AM
*weeeeeeee* im not usually the fighting type!! cool dream mate -- we can whoop 'em if we need to
the rapper is one of those Lozerz Rapper

he Run away Crying
^ i like this part :lol:

la_reina
May 1st, 2005, 01:22 AM
This may sound a little corny, but I do believe that dreams come true. And I'm not talking about those fairy-tale like dreamy stuff. The dream could be a nightmare, actually. I had a couple of dreams that came true...one of them I didn't like. The other...well, let's just say I'm glad it did.

Has this happened to anyone else here?

unregistered user
May 1st, 2005, 01:25 AM
^ hmm that dream may come true if i move to california :lol:

la_reina
May 1st, 2005, 01:40 AM
Ummm...what?:confused::lol:

unregistered user
May 1st, 2005, 01:46 AM
i dont know.. maybe.. im still sleepy :lol:

SimbaLKD
May 1st, 2005, 01:58 AM
I havent had a dream come true persay.. instead I have had repetitive dreams from years ago .. just come back and be repetitive agian. its really odd when I dream the same dream I dreamt years ago!

unregistered user
May 1st, 2005, 02:01 AM
me have that to... i dream bout something when i was a child and 12 years later.. pufff same dream :lol:
talk about Dream Come true
hmm... nop.. i dont remember much :eww:

unregistered user
May 20th, 2005, 11:09 PM
Me Dream bout La Reina Lately :p
I dont know why :p

unregistered user
May 26th, 2005, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Aziri
Cool!

I wish I could remember more of my dreams... :confused:

But that sounds like one awesome dream!

I found......A WISH!!!! [grants wish] Dream come true. That one was a freebie,.....doesn't really matter seeing how you have 12,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 more wishes.

LunarCat
May 26th, 2005, 02:14 AM
I havent had a dream come true persay.. instead I have had repetitive dreams from years ago .. just come back and be repetitive agian. its really odd when I dream the same dream I dreamt years ago!

that happened to me. except it was a nightmare :( my nice dreams only happen once, but the nightmares always come crawling back...........:alone:

Endra
May 26th, 2005, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Utora
I found......A WISH!!!! [grants wish] Dream come true. That one was a freebie,.....doesn't really matter seeing how you have 12,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 more wishes.

Ha! Nice find!

unregistered user
May 26th, 2005, 02:23 AM
A dream...hmmm.....a dream....[thinks]

I had a TLK like Dream once.
I was from an observer's point of view, yet, Simba had just returned to Pride Rock.
Scar had Simba dangling for his life at the edge of Pride Rock, and the lightining struck.
Yet, the flames here were much more ferocious, and powerful, and they split Pride Rock right down the centre.
Simba went in and saved Nala, retreiving her and putting her safely in the grass, then he ran off, and it was some time before her returned. The entire time he was in the fires, I could here Mufasa begging his brother for help.
Then Simba re-appeared with Scar by his side, as well as Sarabi. They walked from the flames, side by side.
The flames disappated, and it became rain. Scar trailed off quietly with Sarabi, and they faded in the dark valley.
Simba returned to Nala, and took his place upon the throne.

One word.... BIZ-ARE!!!!

Iestyn
May 26th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Sombolia
woot! I had an LH dream type thing.

I went and visited STL
You dreamt it, but I've done it ;)

Hanshilo
May 30th, 2005, 02:04 PM
I very rarely have any nice dreams, they are always nightmares and they are really scary, very graphic, my mum rekons i watch to many horrors, but these dreams are much more than just any movie i see, Anyway back on topic.
If i ever have any nice dreams the one about lea was that it was one huge building and we were all there gathered and talking to one another.

IchLiebeNALA
May 30th, 2005, 02:08 PM
i like horror films, but i like my disasters aswell

a couple of months ago, i had a dream that myself, 3 of my mates in year 11 and a mate in year 10 went to New York City.
We started walking up the Empire State Building then, we heard this rumbling, and saw a huge tidal wave heading for us.
My mates in year 11 died, with just me and my year 10 friend surviving by floating in the water, clinging onto a piece of the Empire State Building!

The Day After Tomorrow reference huh?

Hanshilo
May 30th, 2005, 02:20 PM
lol sounds amusing XD, i never liked that movie:eek: to farfectched

Opera Ghost
May 30th, 2005, 02:22 PM
i liked The Day After Tomorrow i thought it was cool :cheese:

IchLiebeNALA
May 30th, 2005, 03:41 PM
ace special effects! especially the tidal wave scene!

Sharifu
June 3rd, 2005, 09:43 PM
I had a random Lea dream a week or so ago. I dreamt I was at Golfland, this place near my house with mini golf, waterslides, and an arcade. I was in the arcade with SimbaLKD, Woes and STM. And we saw Simba 04 there in the arcade. For some reason, the others didn't want to go say hi, but I did. So I went up to Simba 04 and said, "Hey! I'm Audra, ya know, Sharifu from Lea?" And he was surprised to meet me and we shook hands and that was pretty much it... That dream doesn't really make any sense... I know SimbaLKD, Woes and STM would like to meet Simba 04 as well... And how random is that that Simba 04 would be in San Jose California? ;)

nathalie
June 3rd, 2005, 09:55 PM
Am I one of the few, who mostly doesn't remember what she dreamed of, in the morning? *lol*

unregistered user
June 3rd, 2005, 09:56 PM
I usually for get what i dreamt to, and what I remember makes no sence at all :E

IchLiebeNALA
June 3rd, 2005, 10:46 PM
me too!

i'll probabally have a wierd one tonight, cos i've been talking all night about war with Utora.

a KFC will pop out soon!

(to understand this more, look on my forum [www.anything-goes.co.nr])

NIGHT ALL!!!

SIMBAtheENIGMA
June 4th, 2005, 05:54 AM
Nice Dream, wish i could remember more of my dreams... All the ones that I seem to remember are TLK related :P though nothing about Lea... :confused:

Have had quiet afew about people on SimbasPaws forum though *hehe*:cheese:

unregistered user
June 4th, 2005, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by IchLiebeNALA
me too!

i'll probabally have a wierd one tonight, cos i've been talking all night about war with Utora.

a KFC will pop out soon!

(to understand this more, look on my forum [www.anything-goes.co.nr])

NIGHT ALL!!!

If it's a nightmare, it shall be of 109's, Nazi's, popcorn chicken, assault rifles, and ...NASH!! Oh ya, and the eskeeeeemos and there egg flake :lol:

Azerane
June 4th, 2005, 08:07 AM
Awww... that's the sort of dream that at the end you don't want to wake up from, it's a pity you had to though. I hate waking up from really good dreams. Is it just me or is it always when you're having a really good dream that someone wakes you up and usually you wouldn't get woken up?

unregistered user
September 25th, 2005, 02:30 AM
bump
yeah i dream about reina lately :D

Sombolia
September 25th, 2005, 02:34 AM
How convientent this is back!

Because I had the strangest dream ever the other day x-x;

It was like.. nathalie was a pair of pants.. and Roog put the pants on or something... x_X I don't know WHAT I did before I went to sleep that night, but I'm NEVER. Doing it. Again. xP

Kopa
September 25th, 2005, 02:38 AM
I wish I would have a Lea dream :emo: :p

Kovu The Lion
September 26th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Aww xD Never had an LH Dream actually myself, although I do dream about a few members here in Lea Halalela ;) xD! hmm that Lion that came at night, could it be, OMG o.O I joined at night my time xD! Oh wells :D Hehe, Hmm LH dream... I just can't remember if I have any or not :| Darn :(

~KTL~

lion_roog
September 27th, 2005, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by Sombolia
How convientent this is back!

Because I had the strangest dream ever the other day x-x;

It was like.. nathalie was a pair of pants.. and Roog put the pants on or something... x_X I don't know WHAT I did before I went to sleep that night, but I'm NEVER. Doing it. Again. xP

:haha:...Well that's just disturbing...Nathalie is in a relationship....:D

nathalie
September 27th, 2005, 08:21 AM
@ Sombolia, yes, you're right, don't ever do that again what you did before you went to bed :eek:

Well, at least, Roog got wear me :p *lol* :lol:

lionloversam
September 27th, 2005, 03:17 PM
I had one once. Cannot remember much detail though. It was something like Ravoc took me hostage and locked me in his closet or something like that.:confused:

moonibear
September 27th, 2005, 04:26 PM
I had a dream with Guntur and my sister in it. :bleen: surprise, surprise.

la_reina
September 29th, 2005, 10:43 PM
You guys have had waaaaaay toooooo much Lea :p Too much Lea to the brain :p LOL J/K
But I do believe that I'm the only one who hasn't had a ''Lea dream''...seriously :p :D And
I'm surprised too; usually things like this happen to me :p

unregistered user
September 30th, 2005, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by moonibear
I had a dream with Guntur and my sister in it. :bleen: surprise, surprise.
great :D god just choose me and reina to be together :D

Nala The Princess
October 8th, 2005, 11:46 PM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep OMGOSH STL! *beams* that sounds fabalicious! cool dream :D I hope i was there though :curious:

Sombolia
October 9th, 2005, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Nala The Princess
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep OMGOSH STL! *beams* that sounds fabalicious! cool dream :D I hope i was there though :curious:

In the dream about the Bulgarian tigers?

Azerane
November 17th, 2005, 10:54 PM
I had a dream about a week ago, it wasn't exactly a Lea dream but it was close enough as it made me think of Sonique and CC... you'll see why.

Somehow my dream started off that I was kinda reading a comic strip so it was just still pictures but then it turned into a cartoon, I was Sonic the hedgehog, but at the start of the dream he was kinda (what's that word for half human, half animal... can't remember, so yeah, he (or I) was Sonic as one of them, and with me was a Fox, and no it wasn't Tails, he looked exactly like Tails(except for extra tails) so yeah, he was a fox, and we both had the white-gloved four fingered hands, hehe (strange the things I remember from a dream) And anyway, we were walking around this dodgy part of some neighbourhood, looking for crime to bust and we stopped some distance away from this building which had an outside elevator and it was coming down. When the elevator got to the ground, Tails stepped out, except he was a baddy and wasn't really all that fox like, and instead of tails he had 9 tail-shaped long bits of hair that stood out around his head, and as he saw us he stepped back into the elevator to hide, but as the doors were closing the Fox I was with got a glimpse of him. Tails took the elevator up to this platform that was high up and he jumped off, and as he jumped down, Tails, the Fox and I, all turned from the human-animal form to just being normal Sonic, the Fox and Tails, except Tails kept his hair, it just got shorter and when he landed he went all cooky and pointed his hands at us and went 'zzzzt' but nothing happened. Then he burst into this maniacle laughter and his eyes went all googely, and they were spinning around in all odd directions, then the black dot from his right eye fell out into his hand and he laughed and threw it back in... by this stage, he had morphed into something that more resembled Cheshire Cat, as he had stripes on his face and one long slim tail and he was grinning like crazy. And that was my Lea Halalela dream. :lol:

Azerane
November 17th, 2005, 11:12 PM
Thanks STL, yeah it was fairly weird, hehe...

And yes Anthromorphic would be the right word, thanks :)

unregistered user
November 17th, 2005, 11:23 PM
:lol: Sounds like a cool dream, Azerane. Perhaps you can make to Sandopolis Zone if you can have a continuation of your last dream, last week.

@_@*

Daniel
November 17th, 2005, 11:28 PM
i had a dream last night about the devil posessing a german frankfurter and causing horror at food stands outside football stadiums

unregistered user
November 17th, 2005, 11:34 PM
^ Why, catsup and mustard would take care of that demon-possessed dog. x)

Azerane
November 18th, 2005, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by SoniqueX
:lol: Sounds like a cool dream, Azerane. Perhaps you can make to Sandopolis Zone if you can have a continuation of your last dream, last week.

@_@*

:lol: hehe, yeah... how amusing. It was so weird though... I woke up just wondering what could've inspired it?!

unregistered user
November 18th, 2005, 12:34 AM
:lol: hehe, yeah... how amusing. It was so weird though... I woke up just wondering what could've inspired it?!

The night before -- Hmmm... a latte, spinning on your head for 10 minutes, and probably playing Sonic games while wearing those swirling funktacular Fruit by the Foot 3-D glasses.

Now that's gaming, and that explains your inspiration.

Azerane
November 18th, 2005, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by SoniqueX
The night before -- Hmmm... a latte, spinning on your head for 10 minutes, and probably playing Sonic games while wearing those swirling funktacular Fruit by the Foot 3-D glasses.

Now that's gaming, and that explains your inspiration.

:lol: Of course! How could I forget that?!?!

Simbaspirit
December 10th, 2005, 05:35 PM
i too, had a Lea dream last night.

well, it was like this: somehow, POOF! i was with Azerane in a cross between texas and new york (funny, i barely know Azerane). we went shopping, had a fun day together, and then we got a letter in the mail saying daniel had died. Azerane was crying, because she said she loved daniel or something, and i didnt really care. i was sad, but it wasn't really my concern. so then me and Azerane were walking around in astreet in spokane in front of a TLKoB theater. and the my alarm sounded at 5:45 for hockey practice.:D

dont take this personal guys, it was a dream. and yes, if daniel died i would be sad:lol:

Simbaspirit

Simbaspirit
December 10th, 2005, 05:37 PM
:woeisme: sorry, bad me.

Daniel
December 10th, 2005, 05:45 PM
i died :D awesome :D *ahem*

sounds like a cool dream you had :D

This Land
December 10th, 2005, 07:41 PM
How did daniel die out of interest :p

:lol: Only Joking with you Daniel :cheese:

I have weird dreams too, some say too weird, eg. i was dreaming that i was dreaming. Any bosy else has this before?

Nephilim
December 10th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Threads merged! ^__^

Nephilim
December 10th, 2005, 07:57 PM
This Land> Yes! Numerous times. The worst example being the time I "woke up" and found out my mum was going to the same house party as me. Which left me thinking wtfnoes she'll know what I'm really like. >D

Amaryllis
December 10th, 2005, 11:30 PM
heh i wish i had some lea dreams. I usually dream about nonsence stuff, random etc x)

This Land
December 10th, 2005, 11:38 PM
I learnt how to do binomial expansions in one of my dreams... and I had never done them before :D

Errmm im lost, :lol:, you must be good at maths, your younger than me and i havent even heard of that kind of expansion. :eww::lol:

taQuitos
December 10th, 2005, 11:54 PM
I'm not even sure what an expansion is. >_> That would be awesome to learn how to do something in your sleep though.

This Land
December 11th, 2005, 12:13 AM
expansion is where if there are brackets in a algebra equation and you multiply them out, that expansion...i think :lol: anyway im not in the maths thread so i will be quiet :lol:

This Land
December 11th, 2005, 10:59 AM
:gasp::eek::confused::Ohno::cringe: Im lost *sits in corner and rocks back and fourth" :lol:

I'll stick to my "National Diploma in Enginering With Applied Robotics" in collage :D

unregistered user
December 12th, 2005, 10:37 AM
|^| I think eventually StL will become one with maths, with a vengeance.

:p

*StL uses his supermath mind telepathy and discovers...* "Hey you! Is that hypothenuse uneven from its equidistant?" "I think it is... gimme your midterm exam, and that salt shaker, and EAT YOUR MISTAKE!!!"

And on a serious note, it wouldn't surprise me if StL graduates "summa cum laude" in mathematics.

Right on, StL! :evilgrin:

*bows* Anyway, back on-topic...

unregistered user
December 12th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Hehe, I wouldn't go so far as to say that :p ! Very flattering though ^_^;;; ...

I bet a luncheon on it... ;)

unregistered user
December 12th, 2005, 05:16 PM
There's alot of dream but I still remember I dream that Sonique give me advice that makes me today:D mostly bad dream and also dirty dream :p

unregistered user
December 12th, 2005, 05:22 PM
:idiot: Remind me on YM or Msn sometime if you want to know what is it :p :idiot:

Kovu The Lion
December 12th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Well I had a Lea Halalela dream two nights ago >P

Sengalo (Katse's character) Tore the crap out of me and owned me : ( :E

~KTL~

unregistered user
December 12th, 2005, 05:47 PM
errr.. STL, do we need a thread about err dirty.. thing of dream? What's your opinion?:p

unregistered user
December 12th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Fendi
errr.. STL, do we need a thread about err dirty.. thing of dream? What's your opinion?:p

I'll reply for StL. "Ummm... probably not."

;)

unregistered user
December 12th, 2005, 06:07 PM
mmmmm... Multiple personality disorder..Just kidding Sonique :idiot::hugs:

LunarCat
December 13th, 2005, 01:19 AM
i don't remember my dreams....so i can't tell ya! :p *shrugs*

nafklt
December 13th, 2005, 03:58 AM

Anyone else here except me and Dan doing A-level maths, or pre-calculus/calculus in America, or the equivalent in any other country =) ?

Nope, I'll be taking calculus in grade 12 though...>.>

EDIT: Okay I found out it's called some AP Calculus or whatnot eggnog.:p AP?:confused:

unregistered user
December 13th, 2005, 10:52 AM
I just woke up and I dream about Reina, I was dating at one beautiful place and she already meet my parents. Well actually the dates is perfectly work with some extravaganza:rawr: ;)

Ravincal
January 24th, 2006, 05:12 PM
.... Wildish, can't really say anything else.

unregistered user
January 25th, 2006, 01:07 PM
I had one the other nite. 'Twas funny as ****. It was me and Sombolia over grams' house. A guy from Domino's Pizza knocked on the door (he was drunk as a skunk) he asked us if we ordered this pizza. We said, "No, why?" He was like, "Well... this receipt has your name, telephone, and address on it." Then he started to get belligerent. Sombolia came up to him and said, "This fist-o-mine has something written on it... and it says... pizza boy!" He pushed poor Som aside. Before I could get my response time in, there came out of nowhere, Nephilim with a cheese grader and nailed some of the pizza man's face off. I didn't think that figment Nephilim was so plot-forming. Needless to say, pizza "jerk" ran off and didn't come back.

That's one of the weirdest dreams I've had in a long time. But was fuunny towards the end, I even woke up laughing.

Kovu The Lion
February 2nd, 2006, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Lunarcat
i don't remember my dreams....so i can't tell ya! :p *shrugs*

Lmao.. *Goes to IM Conversations that he loggs 24/7* >D...

Well anyways, I've had my fair share of Lea Halalela dreams, and one was about LunarCat which I have told her xD To bad for you guys you will never know it.

But I had one last night and some today during class for which I almost got in trouble for..xP

Bout Utora and well what else, what would happen if we met ;)

Was really awkward, it started off with me being in some town that I had no clue where I was, and I saw this Library and decided to get some information there, There were books all over the place on different materials, and to the left, was the Customer support, and to the Right.. The Internet Station, it had computers ligned up, and I decided I'd take a look at that after I found out where I was.. I talked to the Librarian and she told me I was in the middle of Jamestown i think.. I'm not to certain, but I thanked her and went to the computer. I went in under guest and to my surprise they had windows messenger so I scurried onto it and started talking and gathering information on the internet to where I was. But then I heard some talking and a girl sat down next to me and logged in, I was thinking who she was and what was happening becasue she seemed.. So familiar. And I didn't pay any attention to her at all until I happened to steal a glance at her computer and saw her logged in at "www.leahalalela.com" The very famous Lea Lion King forums which we all know and love. And quite surprised my eyes widened and under my breath I spoke, "oh my god...I think I know her.." I muttered, and she started to post something under a thread related to the previous night, I think it was for the post your pic but not to sure. And when she created it.

BAM! it showed her post, and it said "Utora and at that moment my heart almost came out of my mouth I was so excited, I almost even fell out of the chair in amazement. And I found myself screaming her name in the middle of the Library. "Tory!!!" <33333

She looked at me like I was freaking crazy and when I said "I'm Kovu" and she smiled, I think it was the most wonderful thing in the world, It was just amazing to see her and we hugged in there for like 20 minutes with people just staring at us while they continued to walk along, it was quite funny, but very emotional as I was crying because I was so happy to see her after being lost and not knowing where I was. And plus, it was the first time we had touched/seen each other offline :) And then I felt someone grab my arm.. Start snatching me around.. And I woke up.. Saw my mom over top me.. Pushing me telling me to wake up or I'd be late for school.. Worst way to end a dream ever.. But I have to admit, it was the best I had ever had :)

~KTL~

Azerane
February 2nd, 2006, 12:30 PM
Aww that sounds really cool KTL, except for the waking up part, that always sucks.

I've had a few dreams about Kintaru, about meeting him and just doing stuff with him like playing pool or whatever :p It's always nice though because it seems so real... and then I wake up, and he's gone again :(

Kovu The Lion
February 2nd, 2006, 08:39 PM
Aww that sounds really cool KTL, except for the waking up part, that always sucks.

I've had a few dreams about Kintaru, about meeting him and just doing stuff with him like playing pool or whatever :p It's always nice though because it seems so real... and then I wake up, and he's gone again :(

Yeah and then it seems you miss him/her even more once you are awake and dread being up X__x....

Buuut its always something to look forwards to when going to sleep at night =3

Azerane
February 3rd, 2006, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Yeah and then it seems you miss him/her even more once you are awake and dread being up X__x....

Buuut its always something to look forwards to when going to sleep at night =3

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Because in your dream you can even hug them... and you wake up and there's nothing there.

Sharifu
February 4th, 2006, 11:15 AM
Aww I know what you guys mean... I've had a couple dreams with STM in it before I met him in person... One I remember, I was on my knees outside, depressed and looking at the ground... Then I saw feet in front of me and I looked up and it was STM. I stood up and hugged him for a long time and that's all I can really remember... I know it's just a simple short dream but it really felt so good to hug him like that.

But now it's not a dream anymore, for when STM is here, I feel like I'm in heaven. ^^ (Even if we have to wait months at a time to be together again)

Sadiki
February 4th, 2006, 12:23 PM
:gasp: In heaven? but yeah, it sure is great to spend time together.
I personaly have had quite a few dreams Lea members in them. can't remember all of them anymore and can't really remember whom I have been in them... but I don't think I have ever had nightmare's where lea people have been on... or I can't remember one now... ( except those dreams when I have been in US with Audra and then I will leave like a week early in an axcident or something... that have happend a few times )

... it must be my greatest fear.

nathalie
February 19th, 2006, 11:49 PM
I had the most random dream a few days ago ...

Me, Lucy, Boos and Fuzzy.
On a road trip, with Boos behind the wheel ...

Haha :lol:

Kovu The Lion
February 19th, 2006, 11:53 PM
lmao Nat (Jk) Nathy,

thats pretty funny, Boos can't drive :P ;) We all know that =3

lionloversam
February 26th, 2006, 05:24 PM
Last night I had a dream that I got a package from TUS containing a big pile of pictures of me working in my yard and a note that said, "I know where you live, Samuel." :lol:

LoneStar
February 27th, 2006, 07:42 AM
lol XD oh i know exactly what u guys mean iv had a Lea dream, 3 times now? 2 of which most recent and featureing SS >< Once dreamt she was in my class at school, which is impossible as shes like 2 years younger than me.

Azerane
February 27th, 2006, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by lionloversam
Last night I had a dream that I got a package from TUS containing a big pile of pictures of me working in my yard and a note that said, "I know where you live, Samuel." :lol:

:lol: That's great!!!

I had an unusual dream myself... I was catching the bus home from work when I saw Hugh Grant walking along to the bus station a little confused so I got off at the next stop and ran after him and helped him work out which bus to catch to get where he needed to go... which happened to be my bus.

So we were sitting on the bus and talking and he thanked me for my help and he was asking me questions about how I was and I felt I could trust him so I told him I was missing someone, and ended up telling him about Kintaru and how it was hard because neither of us had the money to be able to go visit each other which he thought was sad but he admired us for staying together after so long.

Then before I got off the bus he asked if he could have my address in case he wanted to stop by while he was staying in Australia, I said sure and gave it to him, and I got off the bus. Then a couple of days later I went outside to get the mail and there's a letter for me, from Hugh Grant. So I open it and inside there's a cheque for 10 grand. And there was a note with it saying, "I hope this is enough for you both to fill your dream" And then I saw him that day and I thanked him and he was just really happy to have helped out. It was so cool.

nathalie
February 27th, 2006, 12:37 PM
You saw Hugh Grant ?? *dies* he's hot in "About a boy" :cheese:

Azerane
February 27th, 2006, 12:52 PM
lol, yeah I saw Hugh Grant... and he's alright in About a Boy, much better with his hair like that than all floppy and bleh in his other movies like Notting Hill and stuff.

nathalie
February 27th, 2006, 12:57 PM
I like him in the other movies too, the hair suits the stuff he always weares, haha.

But his clothing is also much better in About a boy *cheese*

Xanahti
February 27th, 2006, 01:31 PM
I had a wierd dream last night, involving Ravincal, Roqivo(sp?) and Boos. There was some kind of trip to the djungle or something. Me and one of my friends laid down on two rucksacks that belonged to Ravincal and Roqivo(how I knew that it was Roqivos rucksack is a mystery to me, since I didn't really see him in my dream). Ravincal came up to us and it seemed like he was gonna ask us to move, but then he just turned around and walked away.
Boos, who was married to my friend was an eccentric collector of rare plants. Heath Ledger who also were an eccentric collector of rare plants, were Boos worst enemy. They were running around in the djungle calling each other some quite disturbing things while looking for the rarest plant. O_o

Later someone blowed up a toy car with a charge attached to the roof, so if we acctually ever made it out of that dark djungle or died in there is a mystery.:P

Ravincal
February 27th, 2006, 04:57 PM
I had a dream yesterday where my old toys went alive and began eating my house... errr..

I have the most WEIRD dreams in the world, really I can dream about Queen Elizabeth being a zombie leader or something as stupid as that ^^

Sadiki
March 1st, 2006, 10:19 AM
hmm ok here goes mine that I just had.

It was finally going to US again to meet Sharifu and everything went just as 3 last time I have went there. Then we went to her place and his dad was watching TV ( the TV wasn't in the same room as it actually is ) and then he asked if I could ask if Sharifu could make some food. I was a bit confused at first, but then I said to Fu'ey that we should go make some dinner... right after that her dad was like " you don't really want to help her, you such a lazy guy " ( he have been telling so for Sharifu for a few times ) Then I said I'm not and he was just saying how I could actually just pack my stuff and go back to Finland because no one really wants me here, not even Sharifu. I was starting to argue about that with him ( which is impossible btw sinse he makes no sense when he argue ). then I don't know what happend. just jumped farther in the dream where me and Sharifu were watching TV in the living room and she told me how someone had call her and told her that sinse she has Honey, there is a risk for her to get a brid influece. I told her that it should be possible because her bird is not any near by other birds.
then the third dream started, where I went to use the rest room and there was a bed on floor of that restroom where some girl I had never seen slept. She woke up and started to talk to me ( Sharifu's dad have letting some strangers stay over lately )
Then I woke up.... what a wierd dream it was.

Kovu The Lion
March 1st, 2006, 01:15 PM
@ Ravincal - ........Oo just dont let those things come to my house alright ;P

@ STM - Wow, wtf when I saw the girl on the floor I would have just walked out of the bathroom xD!! And weird as it may sound, but arent all fathers bad at arguing ;)

Kovu The Lion
March 3rd, 2006, 01:55 PM
STL, I think that would be PG rating here in America, not sure though x)

But hmm cuddle***** xD Thats a new one! Never heard that one before, and yes, please spare us the details :D :evilgrin:

I had a dream, that one day Lea members will one day live together under the same roof, and we will all live happyily ever after =D

Not.

lionloversam
March 3rd, 2006, 02:52 PM
@ KTL: I think that is more of a PG-13 dream. :evilgrin: