PDA

View Full Version : whats your style ?

Shadow
September 12th, 2004, 05:51 PM
as i said whats your style ?

i have a qwite strange one i allways walking around whit mine mp3 and back pack.
i have a black cap and i dres in black and white mostly.
jeans,black
shirt,white,
cap, black.
jacket,black and white.:haha:

i think you mage figerd out that black and white is my favret colurs.

so whats your style ? :cheese:

CheshireCat
September 12th, 2004, 05:57 PM
whatever's clean.

Suki
September 12th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Hmmm, I dunno. I wear jeans alot. I don't wear them on purpose. I wear 'cause I like 'em. But usally I'm wearing our school uniform. XD

Ruska
September 12th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Anything black goes. *shrugs*

OOOOOOOOOOOH, and legwarmers! Lotsa legwarmers! -I'm-not-obsessed-

unregistered user
September 12th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Denim blue jeans & Looney Tunes T-shirts. XD

King Simba
September 12th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Sports T-shirts and sporty trousers....

unregistered user
September 12th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Ruska

Good choice.
:cheese:

MehndiX
September 12th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Big jeans and a T-shirt. In colder times a long sleeve shirt but same jeans : P

Xinithian
September 12th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Collared, button down shirt with a tight undershirt, a black belt, and conservative pants.

CheshireCat
September 12th, 2004, 06:20 PM
i wear this.

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/lifestyle/galleries/worst_celebs/images/large/swan_bjork.jpg

Xinithian
September 12th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by CheshireCat
i wear this.

Not as good as mine.

http://www.hollywood-costumes.com/costumes/50s/rubies/a-324sm.jpg

CheshireCat
September 12th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Xinithian those clothes are sexy on you.

We should throw a party.

Shawchert
September 12th, 2004, 06:43 PM
anything past my knees, and anything that doesn't show my figure... other than tank tops

Shadow
September 12th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Suki
But usally I'm wearing our school uniform. XD

you have to wear a school unifrom ?:Ooo:
glad i dont have to :irule:

Suki
September 12th, 2004, 06:48 PM
:gasp: Cat Hicks! You look.....:eww: ....that is just sick and wrong!

Who is that, anyway?:confused: I wanna insult her! :lol:

lion_roog
September 12th, 2004, 06:52 PM
I'm usually wearing basketball shorts and a basketball jersey or a plain tee shirt, because you never know when a basketball game may break out. Plus it's comfortable. But when I go out with friends or something, I wear khaki-like shorts, with a nicer shirt.

Oh, and I wear shoes, too...:D

CheshireCat
September 12th, 2004, 06:59 PM
lmao. i was joking.

that's bjork.

Shadow
September 12th, 2004, 07:02 PM
A HA i know it my dad was right =D

Nephilim
September 12th, 2004, 07:12 PM
I like bondage.

CheshireCat
September 12th, 2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Nephilim
I like bondage.

kinky.

Xinithian
September 12th, 2004, 07:21 PM
Xinithian those clothes are sexy on you.

We should throw a party. That's not me though.

CheshireCat
September 12th, 2004, 07:21 PM
i know. im kidding with you.

Xinithian
September 12th, 2004, 07:26 PM
I like bondage. Take pics! :p

Nephilim
September 12th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Xinithian
Take pics! :p

Har har, I knew this was coming. :woeisme:

;)

Xinithian
September 12th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Har har, I knew this was coming. :woeisme:

;) There was this fur jock-strap in a store in Alaska, I should've bought that...

jannali
September 12th, 2004, 07:40 PM
my style? usually i'll wear anything comfy. i usually stick to blue jeans, khakis, and brown corduroy pants though, with a fitted t shirt. old navy clothes mostly ;) but i like pacsun for shirts and stuff =)

King Simba
September 12th, 2004, 07:44 PM
I used to wear baggy t-shirts. I've started to wear fitted t-shirts now though...

Shatara
September 12th, 2004, 07:47 PM
5-tone Desert BDU pants, white/brown/black T-shirt depicting either cute fuzzy kittycats or weapons of mass destruction, Faded blue baseball cap reading "1-19 IN: Rock Steady"

Nala-Rules
September 12th, 2004, 07:50 PM
i always wear jeans, t-shirt and a sweater. but at the moment i'm wearing my rugby top because i've just got in after watching a game =D

Juniper
September 12th, 2004, 07:50 PM
Usually fitted t-shirts and jeans or a button up shirt with rolled up sleeves and khakis. When I'm feeling quirky I'll throw on a hawaiin shirt and lei tho.

When i paintball or work, I wear DYE C4's, a Blue DYE Jersey (Unless I have to wear my retarded neon yellow ref shirt), bright red gloves and assult boots from the army surplus. Congratulations, your lives are all now significantly better for knowing what I play paintball in.

A-non-a-mus
September 12th, 2004, 08:34 PM
I wear reguler T-shirt and pants when around the house.... when out-and-about I wear a button-up shiny-silk-shirt underneath a shinny silver shirt with black markings ... some kiakis as pants.. a brown or black belt.. along with either a grey cowboy hat with a gold-color tie around it or an all black cowboy hat... oh, and I use a tie... and a ponytail... ... I'll have to get a picture of myself like that...

unregistered user
September 12th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Here is a visual representation of my style. XD
:idiot::eww::lol:

http://www.sushicam.com/2003%20Journal%20entries/September%202003/030921/images/CRW_2484.jpg

TakaTiger
September 12th, 2004, 09:06 PM
well, i ushally wear a black shirt, somethimes with something on it, really baggy pants, and lots of chains, Muhahahaha!

or if im wearing shorts, still baggy, and long, and sometimes i wear long, blue\red striped sox with em ;)

kourukon
September 12th, 2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Ruska

:ayecapn: oh yeah!! you got that right! :jejeje:

me: black top, black skirt, black knee-socks, black "STEEL" boots (love them.. :hugs: ) and i don't go out without black fingernails :vitsm:

and if you ask, NO, i'm NOT satanist, anarchist, punk, goth or anything... i just love wearing black stuff. (and i don't like jewelry that much... no rings, earrings, pearcings, chains..., and no tatoo either)

wow, i would like to have a school uniform!! i wish they were here too!! :D

King Simba
September 12th, 2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by kourukon

me: black top, black skirt, black knee-socks, black "STEEL" boots (love them.. :hugs: ) and i don't go out without black fingernails :vitsm:

and if you ask, NO, i'm NOT satanist, anarchist, punk, goth or anything... i just love wearing black stuff. (and i don't like jewelry that much... no rings, earrings, pearcings, chains..., and no tatoo either)

wow, i would like to have a school uniform!! i wish they were here too!! :D
I have a school uniform and I don't like it. :(
Btw, my sister has a friend who's a goth... :uhno:

kourukon
September 12th, 2004, 10:19 PM
:hmm: it's always like that... those who have to wear uniform don't want to.....

unregistered user
September 12th, 2004, 10:34 PM
I really don't have a particular style...I do wear a lot of jeans and really baggy pants and shorts. As for shirts...I wear long t-shirts usually with graphics or something on them. :evilgrin:

unregistered user
September 12th, 2004, 10:36 PM
and if you ask, NO, i'm NOT satanist, anarchist, punk, goth or anything...

Something wrong with those assortments? I'm gothic-winged in nature. I'm also Wiccan (flee people, flee). My case in point is, there is nothing wrong with being different from normality. XD (insanity, included)
;)

King Simba
September 12th, 2004, 10:41 PM
:hmm: it's always like that... those who have to wear uniform don't want to.....
Yeah, I take it you don't/didn't have uniform? :browlift: They've recently got these new sweatshirts in our school that we have to wear. It has the school logo on it...:confused:

TeeKay
September 12th, 2004, 10:54 PM
I don't follow a specific style, I prefer to be unique (or as unique as I can be) rather than follow the latest trend. Something that irritates me no end is groups of people all going round wearing virtually the same thing, but I won't get into that here.

I usually wear a tee-shirt or varying colour (although I prefer the darker tones, I just think they look better on me) usually black or gray and plane, I don't do pictures or little slogans (although I was tempted to buy an "Irreversibly Contaminated" shirt (it's a Farscape thing) also I don't like to have my forearms covered so that rules out long armed shirts too (picky, arn't I ;)). And jeans or something similar, the more pockets the better. I also have my blue denim jacket which I wear quite often even in summer (I like in England) but thats more of a pocket thing.

As for the school uniform debate, back when I had to wear one I though it was the worst thing ever, but looking back it wasn't too bad in fact I can see it as a good thing, I just wish shoes were more comfortable :haha:

unregistered user
September 12th, 2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by TeeKay
I don't follow a specific style, I prefer to be unique (or as unique as I can be)

Yes, sir. XD
:bleen:

Shatara
September 12th, 2004, 11:18 PM

wow, i would like to have a school uniform!! i wish they were here too!! :D I like you.

I dunno why. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/eyeleft.gif

Xinithian
September 12th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Shatara
I like you.

I dunno why. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/eyeleft.gif I sent you a PM

nafklt
September 13th, 2004, 12:39 AM
I usually wear baggy khakis and a t-shirt and maybe I'll try carrying a life preserver around some day...:hmm:

lion_roog
September 13th, 2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by TeeKay
I don't follow a specific style, I prefer to be unique

I saw this one dude wearing paper bags before, I thought that was pretty unique...:D

Juniper
September 13th, 2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by lion_roog
I saw this one dude wearing paper bags before, I thought that was pretty unique...:D

He wasn't unique, just poor. :D

Simba_TLK
September 13th, 2004, 01:18 AM
i dont particularly have much of a style of clothing really :p
trackpants, t-shift, sports shoes....thats it :lol:

i dont really care about looks particularly ;)

kourukon
September 13th, 2004, 01:35 AM
King Simba> no uniforms anywhere in our country i think:confused:

Sonique> =D i was just saying that i don't belong in any of these... how to say it... "groups"? "life-styles"? but i DO like them, i have a few friends like these. and i consider everybody who likes black as my mate :vitsm:

Shatara> aaaaaw, thanks!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/Xenti/Smilies/Conceited.gif i like you too!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/testify.gif

unregistered user
September 13th, 2004, 01:55 AM
I usually wear jeans and tshirts but I love wearing jeans and a tank top, especially my black ones and my black tank top with the studs around the collar and sleeves. Really gives me this tough look and I feel tough and like noone better mess with me when I wear that. rawr...^^ Oh yes, and I often paint my nails black

Juniper
September 13th, 2004, 02:26 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/pntbll248/28336803A.jpg

Tho i tend to only wear that on formal occasions, job interviews, etc... :p

Suki
September 13th, 2004, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by shadow
you have to wear a school unifrom ?:Ooo:
glad i dont have to :irule:

Hey! It's a cathlic school! :p Trust me, I don't like wearing it. :eek:

Suki
September 13th, 2004, 03:10 AM
that's bjork.
I don't wanna know a single thing about her... :::goes to Google and looks up bjork::: Her name should be BPork or BJerk. Or Bozo the clown.

pntbll248, you disgust me in a horrid little way.

XD XD XD XD XD XD!!!!!!:lol: :haha:

Juniper
September 13th, 2004, 03:12 AM

pntbll248, you disgust me in a horrid little way.

OOOOH, you know you like me, everyone likes pntbll248:D :D :D .

CheshireCat
September 13th, 2004, 03:13 AM
bjork's actually a pretty good singer.

Originally posted by pntbll248

Tho i tend to only wear that on formal occasions, job interviews, etc... :p

beautiful.

Suki
September 13th, 2004, 03:18 AM
CatHicks,Look at this:

http://image.guirdian.co.uk/sys-images/FlimPix/pictures/2001/03/26/bjork.gif
I heard she's wearing her swan dress. :lol:

CheshireCat
September 13th, 2004, 03:19 AM
eep. the url's not working. but she usually wears CRAZY things. she's quite scary.

Suki
September 13th, 2004, 03:19 AM
OOOOH, you know you like me, everyone likes pntbll248:D :D :D .

Satan probably dosen't.

I just made a joke! :lol:

Juniper
September 13th, 2004, 03:21 AM
Satan probably dosen't.

I just made a joke! :lol:

lol, i know. And your right, me and Satan don't get along too well, he's an asshole. :p

Suki
September 13th, 2004, 03:22 AM
eep. the url's not working. but she usually wears CRAZY things. she's quite scary.

http://image.guradian.co.uk/sys-images/Flim/Pix/pictures/01/03/26/bjork.gif

Again, I heard she's wearing her swan dress. :lol:

Xinithian
September 13th, 2004, 03:38 AM
http://image.guradian.co.uk/sys-images/Flim/Pix/pictures/01/03/26/bjork.gif

Again, I heard she's wearing her swan dress. :lol: Broken link... does this help?

Vidan
September 13th, 2004, 04:28 AM
Usually black or grayscale. Dark slacks or jeans, and a T-shirt or sweater. The only logo'd things I wear are big cat related. :cool: You can tell that it's time for me to do laundry if I'm wearing color. :lol:

Aww, guys, don't make fun of Bjork. She's just weird in a fun way :p The swan dress was a parody on all of the 'skimpy' dresses certain actresses/singers seem to be wearing to awards shows. :haha:

Shadow
September 13th, 2004, 04:47 AM
Cool :evilgrin:

im not the only one how likes black.
but i prefure black and white....:secret:

TrkenTyger009
September 13th, 2004, 04:53 AM
black, dark blue, or gray......
mostly stuff thats easy on th eyes =P

lion_roog
September 13th, 2004, 05:27 AM
He wasn't unique, just poor. :D

You are never poor if you have a heart of gold....

...because you can just pawn it off...:D

Mabatu
September 13th, 2004, 10:02 AM
I wear a t-shirt, usually has some kind of brand name on there that i really don't care about, and whatever pants i can get that are comfortable :p

I don't wear anything different, coz i don't care about clothes :p

I used to have to wear uniform. I didn't mind it at all. It used to annoy me when we had out-of-uniform days though, because everybody would get so excited that they don't have to wear uniform, and i'd be like "wow". Then everybody would wear their best clothes on that day, and would look you up and down when you got to school :rolleyes:

At my school Yr11 and 12s don't have to wear uniform, and so nobody cares about what each other wears. That's the way it should be :)

lion_roog
September 13th, 2004, 10:05 AM
Uniforms serve some good purposes. How will the Crypts know who the Bloods are if they can't wear their blues and their reds?

Sadiki
September 13th, 2004, 10:08 AM
my style dipends so much weather and what I going to do... if I stay home I keep some nice clouthes when I'm with friends jeans and some shirt and then when I go to bars I put something cool on.

Simba_TLK
September 13th, 2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Mabatu
At my school Yr11 and 12s don't have to wear uniform, and so nobody cares about what each other wears. That's the way it should be :)

thats different :confused:

in our school, they said Yr11 and 12 most of all had to be in good uniform because we were representing the school :p

Kovu
September 13th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Anything that's comfy and doesn't get me roasted under the heat. :p
Though most of the time i'm in my school uniform. It's pale green (one of the colors in here --> :ayecapn: ) all over, with a dark green belt, and a green tie on Tuesdays.
Yup, we camouflage well in the jungle. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/KovuLKD/Smilie27.jpg

Sadiki
September 13th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Yup, we camouflage well in the jungle. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/KovuLKD/Smilie27.jpg [/B]

:lol: sounds like it...
well I still be happy that we can use what ever we want.. even shirts what say some curse words... they don't really care about stuff like that... it's way too popular to use that language here.

nathalie
September 13th, 2004, 12:02 PM
I always wear a long jeans. Haven't woren a short of skirt since I was 6 ...

I hate wearing a T-shirt, so I always wear a trainingsvest over it (Kappa, by the way, haha)

Shoes: black buffalo's (make's me that little bit taller, haha)

And when I'm out, I never leave the house without my portable md-player, so if you see me on the streets, you'll alway see me with headfones in my ears.

unregistered user
September 13th, 2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by nathalie
so if you see me on the streets, you'll alway see me with headfones in my ears.

How do I know that it's really you on the streets and not your doppelganger?
:idiot::gasp::cheese:

nathalie
September 13th, 2004, 12:59 PM
:hmm:

You could just come to me, and ask me what colour my md-player is ...

YELLOW RULLZZZZZZZZZZZ, haha :lol:

unregistered user
September 13th, 2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by nathalie
:hmm:
You could just come to me, and ask me what colour my md-player is ...

And if you slap me with a large fish, then what?...
:confused::gasp::cheese:

nathalie
September 13th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Then, tough luck for you :lol:

But the odds that we would meet someone, are like THIS big, haha

Shadow
September 13th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
:lol: sounds like it...
well I still be happy that we can use what ever we want..

same here :evilgrin:

Nephilim
September 13th, 2004, 04:44 PM

Did you raid my wardrobe? :p

Sonique d00d:
I'm also Wiccan (flee people, flee).

Wicca is so misunderstood it's stupid. *rolls eyes* ALL WICCANS WILL STEAL YOUR SOUL!

lion_roog
September 13th, 2004, 08:27 PM
ALL WICCANS WILL STEAL YOUR SOUL!

I agree, and all those Jews, they will take your money. And all them Muslims, they terrorists.:p

But, seriously, I agree, Wiccans are misunderstood. People will make them out to be these bad, evil people who practice everything evil. They are no different than other people.

Bet you didn't expect to hear that from a Catholic...:p

unregistered user
September 14th, 2004, 09:14 PM
But, seriously, I agree, Wiccans are misunderstood. People will make them out to be these bad, evil people who practice everything evil. They are no different than other people. Bet you didn't expect to hear that from a Catholic...:p

Some of my best friends are Catholic. And spanks a lot Lion_roog.
:hugs:

Wicca is so misunderstood it's stupid. *rolls eyes* ALL WICCANS WILL STEAL YOUR SOUL!

SOUL STEALING? I'll call Henrietta from the Evil Dead series. And spank you to Nephilim.

lion_roog
September 14th, 2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Sonique21837?
Some of my best friends are Catholic. And spanks a lot Lion_roog.

No Problem.:cheese:

...so, what's Satan like...:D

TakaTiger
September 14th, 2004, 11:57 PM
Im Not Sure, but im sure ill meet him in the afterlife ;)

lion_roog
September 15th, 2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by TakaTiger
Im Not Sure, but im sure ill meet him in the afterlife ;)

Everyone is according to Catholisism...:D

Endra
September 15th, 2004, 12:03 AM
*weeeee*

I like to wear comfy clothes... most of my clothes contain the word "aero" somewhere in them, from Aeropostale.

It was kinda something that I did a lot in 7th-9th grade. I wore Aeropostale every day, thus earning the nickname "aeRo".

Now, I just wear jeans and a t-shirt... usually just dark colors. Once in a while I will wear an "aero" shirt :D

lion_roog
September 15th, 2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Ghalati
*weeeee*

Aeropostale

Isn't he an ancient philosiphor....:D

Endra
September 15th, 2004, 12:07 AM
LOL I have no clue.

If anyone notices, '04 always calls me aeRo, mainly because that was my original name when I came here :p

lion_roog
September 15th, 2004, 12:10 AM
LOL I have no clue.

If anyone notices, '04 always calls me aeRo, mainly because that was my original name when I came here :p

I'm still going to call you "A Latte"...:D

Endra
September 15th, 2004, 12:12 AM
I'm still going to call you "A Latte"...:D

Actually, good idea. I am gonna change my surname thingy to that.

Oh, and I am usually the last one to say this, but lets get back on topic :D

lion_roog
September 15th, 2004, 12:15 AM
Actually, good idea. I am gonna change my surname thingy to that.

Oh, and I am usually the last one to say this, but lets get back on topic :D

Hmmm, yes, back on topic...

I like wearing clothes. Sometimes I'll wear shoes and maybe a hat. Sometimes I don't like wearing clothes, like when I'm take a shower....:D

Endra
September 15th, 2004, 12:19 AM
Hmmm, yes, back on topic...

I like wearing clothes. Sometimes I'll wear shoes and maybe a hat. Sometimes I don't like wearing clothes, like when I'm take a shower....:D

Woah, that is like the exact opposite of what I do...

lion_roog
September 15th, 2004, 12:21 AM
Woah, that is like the exact opposite of what I do...

:haha: So you only wear the shoes or hat. Then wear clothes in the shower...:D

I envy you...:D :D :D

Endra
September 15th, 2004, 12:24 AM
Sandwitches make great clothing too! xD

lion_roog
September 15th, 2004, 12:26 AM
Sandwitches make great clothing too! xD

No they don't, I tried that once...:D

Plus, on eslice of bread is not big enough...;) :D

Endra
September 15th, 2004, 12:33 AM
Yes, but you are forgetting about the lettuce, tomato, pickles, cheese, mustard, bacon, turkey, ham, salami, balogni, and zuchinis!

Surely that is enough!

lion_roog
September 15th, 2004, 12:49 AM
Yes, but you are forgetting about the lettuce, tomato, pickles, cheese, mustard, bacon, turkey, ham, salami, balogni, and zuchinis!

Surely that is enough!

Naw, still not enough....:evilgrin:

Endra
September 15th, 2004, 12:57 AM
I have an idea...

*takes all of lion_roog's basketballs and use them as clothing*

That has got to be enough!

lion_roog
September 15th, 2004, 01:02 AM
I have an idea...

*takes all of lion_roog's basketballs and use them as clothing*

That has got to be enough!

:lol:

I have about 15 flat basketballs in the back yard.

unregistered user
September 15th, 2004, 02:12 AM
Well.. pants, shirt, socks, and o' course underwear. I can only hope the rest of you do the same =P

lion_roog
September 15th, 2004, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Nuka
Well.. pants, shirt, socks, and o' course underwear. I can only hope the rest of you do the same =P

I just wear a poncho... :p

Shadow
September 15th, 2004, 05:54 AM
my neckles

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/2283.jpg

lion_roog
September 15th, 2004, 05:57 AM
my neckles

:Ooo: Radioactivey..:cheese:

unregistered user
September 15th, 2004, 12:42 PM
...so, what's Satan like...:D

Hmm. I'm not sure, I haven't met him yet. XD
:idiot::evilgrin::cheese:

Shadow
September 15th, 2004, 01:18 PM
:Ooo: Radioactivey..:cheese:

nope its very close too that but it isent :cheese:

Nephilim
September 15th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Oh yeah, I like pinstripe too. :evilgrin:

lion_roog
September 15th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Hmm. I'm not sure, I haven't met him yet. XD
:idiot::evilgrin::cheese:

:haha: Well, I'll se ya there when you get there...:D

nope its very close too that but it isent

The Mistubishi logo...:D

Shadow
September 15th, 2004, 08:27 PM
its what ? tell me abut it =D

lion_roog
September 15th, 2004, 08:29 PM
its what ? tell me abut it =D

It sorta looks like the logo a car has, the Mitsubishi. Nice cars...:cheese:

Lion King Stu
September 15th, 2004, 08:30 PM
what do i wear hmmm...nothing at all lol only joking I wear just casual stuff like jeans, T-shirts with logos or random phrases on

unregistered user
September 16th, 2004, 04:16 PM
:haha: Well, I'll se ya there when you get there...:D

I'll pay your tollbooth, on the ride down.
:bleen:

lion_roog
September 16th, 2004, 07:09 PM
You're very kind..:cheese: Thank you...:D :p

TakaTiger
September 16th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Everyone is according to Catholisism...:D

i dont rember any of that, where is that said and\or who thought it up?

lion_roog
September 17th, 2004, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by TakaTiger
i dont rember any of that, where is that said and\or who thought it up?

It is basic teachings of the ancient Mayans of the Galapagos Islands just before their sacred Anteater was struck with a split-ended rock. Their teachings have been passed down from generation to generation to the people we now call Canadian...:D

You have to remember that I specialize in the art of exageration and the absurd use of stereotypes(sp*).

In other words, don't take half the crap I say literally...:D

unregistered user
September 25th, 2004, 02:37 AM
Here's my (http://www.machoman.com/) new style.

Muwhahaha! :evilgrin: *check out his apparel*

lion_roog
September 25th, 2004, 10:00 AM
Chains arn't really your thing man....

they clash with your eyes...:D

And they do not go with those shoes..:gasp:

Shadow
September 25th, 2004, 02:42 PM
I LOST MY NECKLACE !!!:gasp:

lion_roog
September 26th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
That was Aristotle, mate, hehe :cheese: !

And he is also a fasion designer, sweet....:D

Sorry to hear ya lost the radioactive necklace, Shadow...it was sweet.

Shadow
September 26th, 2004, 11:47 AM
find it !:cheese:

lion_roog
September 26th, 2004, 11:51 AM
find it !:cheese:

Kick ***, dude..:cheese: =D

Lion King Stu
September 26th, 2004, 07:57 PM
i may be getting some special limited edition LKS dog tags lol as soon as I find a place that does them round where I am :confused:

unregistered user
September 27th, 2004, 01:45 AM
Chains arn't really your thing man....
they clash with your eyes...:D
And they do not go with those shoes..:gasp:

That outfit is the shizzle. :D

nafklt
September 27th, 2004, 02:11 AM
It is basic teachings of the ancient Mayans of the Galapagos Islands just before their sacred Anteater was struck with a split-ended rock. Their teachings have been passed down from generation to generation to the people we now call Canadian...:D

You have to remember that I specialize in the art of exageration and the absurd use of stereotypes(sp*).

In other words, don't take half the crap I say literally...:D

heh...:lol:

Xinithian
September 27th, 2004, 03:49 AM
This is what I wear :p

(FYI, this isn't me. I could NEVER wear a fursuit)

http://speed.supercars.net/pitlane/pics/453116a.jpg

Guess who it's supposed to be?

unregistered user
September 27th, 2004, 08:08 AM
This is what I wear :p

(FYI, this isn't me. I could NEVER wear a fursuit)

http://speed.supercars.net/pitlane/pics/453116a.jpg

Man, WTF is that 'thing'. *vomits*

nafklt
September 27th, 2004, 08:11 AM

:lol: Ditto!:lol:

lion_roog
September 27th, 2004, 08:14 AM

A Camel?

nafklt
September 27th, 2004, 08:15 AM

A Camel?

:lol: Maybe a llama!:lol:

unregistered user
September 27th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by nafklt
:lol: Maybe a llama!:lol:

Hmm. Or perhaps a pinata, beaten retarded.

A-non-a-mus
September 27th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Who IS that supposed to be? :confused:

Nephilim
September 27th, 2004, 07:13 PM
IT'S NANAKI/REDXIII!!! :D:D:D:D How good!

Shadow
September 27th, 2004, 07:22 PM
hmm..this is kind of bothers me ....the ppl at my shcool gave me a new nick name.....the dancer !! :rolleyes:
ok i cant help it...this is not chacning anything....i still stay alone and stuff....its just when music coms out trhow a sterio...i cant help it...i cant stop dancing....its like a curse...

and ppl are saying stuff abut me but i dont care....you know Timos hakuna matata....this is just the same thing....but music...besides i dont fell soo alone when lisening too it:alone:....but im not going to clubs and stuff...thats not me...
but im not dacning when i have my MP3.....

the Dancer huh...:huh:

Nephilim
September 27th, 2004, 07:26 PM
People call me lots of things Shadow. Sadly, you get used to it. Just try not to let it get you down.

Shadow
September 27th, 2004, 07:29 PM
belvie me am already use too it....there is alot of bad things im use too....unfortshenly.....

soo dont worry abut me ok il be fine

Nephilim
September 27th, 2004, 07:31 PM
:hugs: I hope so.

Shadow
September 27th, 2004, 07:34 PM
i will thanks :hugs:

Lion King Stu
September 27th, 2004, 07:36 PM
i ain't got a nickname had a few when I used to play football for clubs but don't wanna bore u with those

A-non-a-mus
September 27th, 2004, 07:37 PM
I've gotten a few nicknames that I've gotten used to... just where do you think I got my username from? yup! it be a nickname

IT'S NANAKI/REDXIII!!!

oooooh... so THAT's who that is... what happened to his tail?

lion_roog
September 27th, 2004, 10:22 PM
hmm..this is kind of bothers me ....the ppl at my shcool gave me a new nick name.....the dancer !! :rolleyes:
ok i cant help it...this is not chacning anything....i still stay alone and stuff....its just when music coms out trhow a sterio...i cant help it...i cant stop dancing....its like a curse...

and ppl are saying stuff abut me but i dont care....you know Timos hakuna matata....this is just the same thing....but music...besides i dont fell soo alone when lisening too it:alone:....but im not going to clubs and stuff...thats not me...

Use this to your advantage.

The ladies love a man who has a few moves on the dance floor.:cheese:

Xinithian
September 27th, 2004, 11:34 PM

the Dancer huh...:huh: Are you good at dancing at least?

Juniper
September 28th, 2004, 12:29 AM

That really sux man, but hey, like Lion_Roog said, women love good dancers. Use it to your advantage and they'll be all over ya, and then you can walk right by the people givin you a hard time with a girl on both arms and a big friggin smile on your face.

ChancellorScar
September 28th, 2004, 01:11 AM
-Camo hat
-Thermal vest(gray)w/chipmunk & squrril tails walkie talkie in pocket
-Green shirt under vest
-jeans
-tan hiking boots( gatta get new ones)
-Benrus(R) watch
-Transitions(R) lens Glasses(D'OH)

b4 i forget, ill have a pic of me soon with this stuff!
|
|
|
\ /

Juniper
September 28th, 2004, 01:36 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/pntbll248/251506_zm.jpg

Shadow
September 28th, 2004, 05:26 AM
Use this to your advantage.

The ladies love a man who has a few moves on the dance floor.:cheese:

yeah right:uhno:......btw i dont want a girl... and you dont know Swedish girls....and you dont want to ether....:growl:

lion_roog
September 28th, 2004, 05:41 AM
...and you dont want to ether....:growl:

Oh, that's for me to decide.....:evilgrin:

Shadow
September 28th, 2004, 05:44 AM
ok...your life....:rolleyes:

lion_roog
September 28th, 2004, 05:50 AM
ok...your life....:rolleyes:

damn right it's my life....and I'll do whatever I want with it....take it on trips, use it as a parachute, cut paper figurines out of it...... :D

unregistered user
September 28th, 2004, 06:38 AM
Swedish girls are allright! Im just to shy to go out and meet them lol, ah well

nafklt
September 28th, 2004, 06:39 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/nafklt/Photographs/Moi/IMGP1112.jpg

:evilgrin: *evil cackle*

Shadow
September 28th, 2004, 01:03 PM
damn right it's my life....and I'll do whatever I want with it....take it on trips, use it as a parachute, cut paper figurines out of it...... :D

ah who need girls anyway....:stop:

Nephilim
September 28th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Boos
Swedish girls are allright! Im just to shy to go out and meet them lol, ah well

There's a big thing with the Sweds over here.

Juniper
September 29th, 2004, 01:13 AM
ah who need girls anyway....:stop:

I wish I had a girlfriend right now, but I do agree, girls can be a hassle.

Especially the ones who spend your money and then yell at you for being angry that you're broke and then they say you don't care about them anymore cuz you don't buy them things. (going on past experience)

Most girls are cool tho, I just had a bad experience with one.

unregistered user
September 29th, 2004, 01:23 AM
Hmm, well...I'd have to say any kind of red or blue shirt with some dark blue denim jeans. Sometimes, I like to wear a nice Woven/Plaid short-sleeved top over one of my dark red/blue shirts.

Xinithian
September 29th, 2004, 01:39 AM
yeah right:uhno:......btw i dont want a girl... and you dont know Swedish girls....and you dont want to ether....:growl: I hear that the Swedish have the freakiest porno... like with shemales and stuff. Anyways, I'm not interested in dating either. In fact, I DONT want to date now.

Juniper
September 29th, 2004, 01:45 AM
I hear that the Swedish have the freakiest porno... like with shemales and stuff.

ROTFLMAO!

Leads me to wonder how you found that out... ;)

lion_roog
September 29th, 2004, 01:46 AM

Especially the ones who spend your money and then yell at you for being angry that you're broke and then they say you don't care about them anymore cuz you don't buy them things. (going on past experience)

Most girls are cool tho, I just had a bad experience with one.

Tell me about it......what about the one's that call you a phsyco(sp*) stalker...:rolleyes: .........just because I camped out in her back yard and called her 50 times a day does not MAKE ME CRAZY.......:D

Juniper
September 29th, 2004, 01:50 AM
Tell me about it......what about the one's that call you a phsyco(sp*) stalker...:rolleyes: .........just because I camped out in her back yard and called her 50 times a day does not MAKE ME CRAZY.......:D

LOL, unfortunately, my ex-girlfriend was actually like that. She couldn't stand me having any contact with girls, so much that she blocked and then deleted half my buddylist on AIM when she came over once and didn't see anythign wrong with it. I wasn't even allowed to talk to or look in the general direction of other girls. And then she would call every friggin hour of every friggin day.

nafklt
September 29th, 2004, 01:52 AM
LOL, unfortunately, my ex-girlfriend was actually like that. She couldn't stand me having any contact with girls, so much that she blocked and then deleted half my buddylist on AIM when she came over once and didn't see anythign wrong with it. I wasn't even allowed to talk to or look in the general direction of other girls. And then she would call every friggin hour of every friggin day.

"Eugh...sounds rough..." ~Pumbaa

lion_roog
September 29th, 2004, 01:53 AM
Hell, that would suck. It's cool to be into the person....but damn, give them some time to live their own life.......

Prince Simba
September 29th, 2004, 04:41 AM
im an athlete. i wear athletic shorts, a t-shirt/sports jersey, and running shoes at all times allowed by any dress code in place. if any such dress code exists, i will probably end up violating it once or twice.

lion_roog
September 29th, 2004, 04:57 AM
I bet I can out run you........:evilgrin:

Prince Simba
September 29th, 2004, 05:01 AM
i doubt it... well, im really really fast during track & soccer seasons, but not right now. right now im just starting to train for the spring :)

my fastest clocked 400 meter was 1:02.83 (i believe)
my fastest clocked 100 meter was 12.525 seconds.

if you can beat that, you have to move here and be on my school's team. :D

lion_roog
September 29th, 2004, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by Prince Simba
i doubt it... well, im really really fast during track & soccer seasons, but not right now. right now im just starting to train for the spring :)

my fastest clocked 400 meter was 1:02.83 (i believe)
my fastest clocked 100 meter was 12.525 seconds.

if you can beat that, you have to move here and be on my school's team. :D

:haha: I already graduated high school. well, I was never timed at the 100 meter or 400 meter, but I was timed at the quarter mile (which I believe is the 400 meter:confused: )...but I could do the quarter mile in 1:05:25....not sure about now since that was two years ago....:D

But you run pretty fast.:cheese:

Prince Simba
September 29th, 2004, 05:12 AM
400 meters is a quarter mile... and its hard. 1:05 is a good time... i wish everybody on my relay team had been able to pull that off, last year =\

lion_roog
September 29th, 2004, 05:15 AM
Most people were suprised I could run that fast, considering I was about 5'7" and weighed 170 pounds back then..:cheese:

Prince Simba
September 29th, 2004, 05:46 AM
i'm about the same :) and people usually think im slow.... most of them are in for a big surprise when i beat them by 5-6 seconds :evilgrin:

lion_roog
September 29th, 2004, 05:52 AM
i'm about the same :) and people usually think im slow.... most of them are in for a big surprise when i beat them by 5-6 seconds :evilgrin:

The element of suprise is always good...:evilgrin:

....I can't stop looking at my sig......:D

Lion King Stu
September 29th, 2004, 06:42 AM
ROTFLMAO!

Leads me to wonder how you found that out... ;)
probly the thing called the internet lol ;)

nafklt
September 29th, 2004, 06:44 AM
Bleah, I got some six minutes for the mile run and 17:something for the 3 km...:hmm: What? I'm slow.:irule: *does a little dance*

Prince Simba
September 29th, 2004, 01:18 PM
thats not slow. its been a looooong time since i got less than 7 minutes on the mile O.o

i hate distance running.

Nephilim
September 29th, 2004, 03:31 PM

Yeah, me too. :irule:

Shadow
September 29th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Yeah, me too. :irule:

how can you be sutsh....ahh forget it....i dont want a gril....and i hope i never get one ether.....:huh:

dont misstake me girls are cool...its girlfriends.....:eww:

Nephilim
September 29th, 2004, 04:41 PM
I was only kidding about the ":irule:" bit. ;)

And I don't want a girlfriend, at the moment. :p

Shadow
September 29th, 2004, 04:50 PM
I was only kidding about the ":irule:" bit. ;)

And I don't want a girlfriend, at the moment. :p

oh...no it was nothing meant too you our anything...just needed that so all didnt think i was todaly random :browlift:

Nephilim
September 29th, 2004, 04:51 PM
*blinks* fair enough.

lion_roog
September 29th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Whoa...it's like you two were having two different conversations with each other.....:D

Prince Simba
September 29th, 2004, 10:07 PM
^^ i've done that... ive also done that with myself once or twice...

lion_roog
September 30th, 2004, 02:57 AM
^^ i've done that... ive also done that with myself once or twice... :haha:

It's easier with split personalities....:D

Prince Simba
September 30th, 2004, 03:01 AM
^ well i am not joking when i say i have three different personalities.

there's me when im in school and sometimes at home, thats just normal me

then there's Akia. he is me when im online.

then there's my twin sister Taryn (of course she doesn't actually exist) but she is the more mature, smarter version of Akia.

believe it or not, Prince Simba is not one of me... that's just the way i tie all three personalities together :P

on one forum, i have two users registered because i would be limited by one, but here, there's just me: Prince Simba... unless ive been sleepwalking or something to that effect

but still, dont get me wrong, im not crazy or insane... just different ;)

lion_roog
September 30th, 2004, 03:05 AM
Awww....not crazy.....there has to be more crazy people on this forum besides Sonique and I.....:D

Prince Simba
September 30th, 2004, 03:12 AM
Awww....not crazy.....there has to be more crazy people on this forum besides Sonique and I.....:D

i was joking about not being crazy. in fact, im getting an MRI of my head on Tuesday to find out what's wrong with it :p

actually, the MRI is because of headaches... *austrian accent* "It's not a tumor!" </copying the terminator guy> (i cant spell his name :p)

Xinithian
September 30th, 2004, 03:22 AM
i was joking about not being crazy. in fact, im getting an MRI of my head on Tuesday to find out what's wrong with it :p

actually, the MRI is because of headaches... *austrian accent* "It's not a tumor!" </copying the terminator guy> (i cant spell his name :p) Arnold Schwarzenegger? The 'Govenator' or my state?

lion_roog
September 30th, 2004, 03:41 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger? The 'Govenator' or my state?

I would say he's the Govenator...not your state....that's called California......:D

Prince Simba
September 30th, 2004, 03:44 AM
I would say he's the Govenator...not your state....that's called California......:D

me thinks he meant 'of' not 'or'

and yeah, the Govenator... him... i just cant spell his name :p

:evilgrin:

anyway, i dont have a tumor... i hope :lol:

lion_roog
September 30th, 2004, 03:50 AM
Abnormal cell growth is not fun.....

Prince Simba
September 30th, 2004, 04:01 AM
i would think so...

well... uhh... grass is green, unless its dead, then its brownish...

nafklt
September 30th, 2004, 04:06 AM
...or sometimes even light yellowish...:S

Prince Simba
September 30th, 2004, 04:15 AM
yeah... that works too...

unregistered user
August 26th, 2005, 03:33 AM
Not as good as mine.

http://www.hollywood-costumes.com/costumes/50s/rubies/a-324sm.jpg

$h!^ man! Nice threads!

unregistered user
August 26th, 2005, 03:48 AM
any good reason why to bump old thread?

Prince Simba
August 26th, 2005, 04:00 AM
Hey, umm. This thread is old, dead, and has long since fulfilled its purpose. If people would kindly stop being necromancers (http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warriorshtm/necromancer.htm), that'd be great.

unregistered user
August 26th, 2005, 04:06 AM
Hey, umm. This thread is old, dead, and has long since fulfilled its purpose. If people would kindly stop being necromancers (http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warriorshtm/necromancer.htm), that'd be great.

How does this thread apply to necromancy meaning "Practice of attempting tp communicate with the spirits of the dead in order to predict the future." ?

unregistered user
August 26th, 2005, 04:11 AM
i guess PS mean rise the dead?

Prince Simba
August 26th, 2005, 04:14 AM
That is quite what I meant and you would've found that if you'd followed the link (http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warriorshtm/necromancer.htm)

unregistered user
August 26th, 2005, 04:19 AM
sometime rise the dead quite fun ;)
wait.. so the thread is dead it's dead why don't delete old thread huh?

unregistered user
August 26th, 2005, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by Guntur
sometime rise the dead quite fun ;)
wait.. so the thread is dead it's dead why don't delete old thread huh?

..Uh.. Have you ever conducted a seiancce? It's vey creepy & fun @ the same time.

unregistered user
August 26th, 2005, 05:46 AM
Necormancer has a supernatural ability to bring long-dead forum discussion threads back to life
:lol: :emo: it's funny

Lion King Stu
August 26th, 2005, 08:13 AM
what is it over the past few days of brining back these old topics....t'is tres annoying

nathalie
August 26th, 2005, 08:20 AM
Well people, then be smart, and don't keep bumping it up ;)

Originally posted by Marimbawizard
$h!^ man! Nice threads!
If you don't have anything to say, that hasn't really got something to do with the subject, then don't say anything at all, and leave the old threads where they belong ...

If you do have something interesting to say about the subject, I'm all for it.

Hanshilo
August 26th, 2005, 10:04 AM
Slightly of topic
Nathalie i like you banner:cheese:

On topic my style is, Mainly black I were jeanz and black t shirts, black booets my long lenght black leather coat, my ring and necklaces and have worn black nail varnish before: I thought it looked cool when i went to school with black nail varnish on... lol
oh yeah and i do were a school uniform and it is horrid even though i don't were a tie, i get to were my black boots though
:cheese:

Fear The Paw
August 27th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Well whaterver is clean aswelll, which is not often that smething is clean, but I slways wear a clean shirt though

unregistered user
August 27th, 2005, 09:59 PM
FOr shirts what ever is clean and matches my pants. As for pants whatever is clean and matches my shirt (Oh! And I only wear long sleeves in the winter and I always wear short sleeves in spring and summer. But I dont wear shorts that often. My legs really don't have the skin fer that.)

Mizani
August 28th, 2005, 05:01 AM
Was it really nessesscary to post that?

Juniper
August 28th, 2005, 05:22 AM
He's well within the rules, he stayed on topic and posted his reply to the topic.

I normally shop at places like Banana Republic and try to have some class in my clothing, but I look shaggy as a person, so it's a mix of style :p. Normally wear long pants, even during the summer, and a good shirt (good meaning no unnecessary wrinkles, preferrably not a t-shirt, and stuff like that, unless they're part of the look)

Mizani
August 28th, 2005, 05:25 AM
Yeah, but how old is this thread?
Oh well, don't mind me then.:thinks:

unregistered user
August 29th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Hey! It's a cathlic school! :p Trust me, I don't like wearing it. :eek:

Yeah, so what.
I was used to be on a catholic school you know. We didn't have any uniforms at all.

Amaryllis
August 29th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Paws Of Hope
Yeah, so what.
I was used to be on a catholic school you know. We didn't have any uniforms at all.

but pawsy that was because we live in Holland, i dont think Holland has rules for that.

anyways i dont know if this thread is alloud to go on ore something but meanwhile i'll just post my style x)

i just usually wear jeans and a t-shirt. About 4 socks (1 is overknee) because else i dont fit in my shoes. And then just some black make up on my eyes and my big earrings.
But what i wear has to fit good for me. I dont care if something is in fasion ore anything, if i like something, i'll wear it, and i think its a shame people are judged on the way how they look, for example i am a "gothic" ore something >< But anyways when im just free ore off of school ill just stay in my pyjamas x)

nathalie
August 29th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Some schools in Belgium, catholic or not catholic, do have uniforms.

A lot better I guess, then spending your whole morning in front of your closet. But then again, a skirt is really not my thing :cringe: .

Storm90
August 29th, 2005, 07:30 PM
My style?

I usually wear a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. In colder weather, I will wear a long seelve shirt and a hoodie. :cheese:

The stores you can find me in is Hot Topic, Delia's, Khoals or JC Penny. Nothing special.
:p

Guntur
December 27th, 2007, 08:26 AM

Sorry for the Necrothread PS & people :p least I'm on topic :cheese:

But Back to Topic:

Shirt: I only wear white shirt, black shirt, green shirt, and blue shirt.

Pants: 2 Baggy pants, 2 baggy shorts pants,

Sweater: One Red quicksilver sweater, one Vans sweater, One Hip hop sweater, and one "yellow freddie mercury sweater"]

Happy posting people. to new members, what's your style?

imported_kiara
December 28th, 2007, 12:11 AM
Uhm .. combats and a bindi :lol: The combats can change with jeans now and then but i always have a bindi. Even when im sleeping, im too lazy to actually take it away, but some of them can usually stay on for a week.

Guntur
December 28th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Question: what's a bindi? is it Bambi?

Shadow
December 28th, 2007, 01:21 PM
ghaaa kill me! "was reading the first post witch was posted by me" gawd i cant belive i spelled that bad! me myself had trubble reading it xP how do ya guys manage? lol.

anyhow well my style has not been chanced sense then...or well exept that i dont really do cap anymore now i run around with a horse tail mostly ^^

imported_kiara
December 28th, 2007, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Fendi
Question: what's a bindi? is it Bambi?

Bindi:
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2005-12/15/xin_481202151514140182735.jpg

I really thought you of all knew Fuzzy <.<

Guntur
December 28th, 2007, 02:20 PM
I don't know the word in English :p, I'm only know the word in Malay Language :p, and it's pretty offensive word ya know :secret:

imported_kiara
December 28th, 2007, 02:22 PM
orly XD .. I have no idea what language bindi is .. its same as swedish as english and stuff. I cant remember the other word but guess thats the malay one then

Guntur
December 28th, 2007, 03:10 PM
# Pottu in Tamil and Malayalam
# Tilak in Hindi
# Bottu or Tilakam (in Telugu)
# Bottu or Tilaka (in Kannada)
# Teep (meaning "a pressing") (in Bengali)
# Nande is a term erroneously used to describe the bindi in Malaysia

Nande used to be an offensive word for the Hindus!

Simbaspirit
December 30th, 2007, 07:13 PM
i usually wear skinny jeans, either blue or grey, and i am mostly wearig one of my many band shirts, with a hoodie. people say i would look emo exept for the fact that im always smiling and have super blond hair makes it not possible :lol:

I'm not really "emo", i just dress different the most of the people here :p

Suki
December 31st, 2007, 04:35 AM
Avril Lavigne > Punk/goth > Me.
I actually have a pink stripe in my hair like her, too.
Talk about desprate. XD

But no emo. That's just...stupid.

Probably cr*p I'd wear:

http://nillhenia.deviantart.com/art/Punk-Girl-16597757
http://ninjatic.deviantart.com/art/Punk-Girl-55404447
http://virgilwyld.deviantart.com/art/pink-tiger-cat-ear-hoodie-52832340

I feel bad for this child. Scarred for life.

http://image.orientaltrading.com/otcimg/hig023.jpg

Azerane
December 31st, 2007, 05:08 AM
Jeans or sweat pants and a shirt and hooded jacket/jumper if it's cold.
Or just shorts and t-shirt

Guntur
December 31st, 2007, 05:45 AM
Avril Lavigne > Punk/goth > Me.
I actually have a pink stripe in my hair like her, too.
Talk about desprate. XD

But no emo. That's just...stupid.

Probably cr*p I'd wear:

http://nillhenia.deviantart.com/art/Punk-Girl-16597757
http://ninjatic.deviantart.com/art/Punk-Girl-55404447
http://virgilwyld.deviantart.com/art/pink-tiger-cat-ear-hoodie-52832340

I feel bad for this child. Scarred for life.

http://image.orientaltrading.com/otcimg/hig023.jpg

Yeah I saw your picture in myspace once, a pink punk rocker :D

Amaryllis
December 31st, 2007, 02:23 PM
Jeans, baggy and worn out look. Uhm most probably a tshirt or something and Allstars wannabe's.

Suki
January 3rd, 2008, 03:56 AM
Yeah I saw your picture in myspace once, a pink punk rocker :D
That picture isn't of me, actually, ehmm...:hehe:

Guntur
January 13th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Simbaspirit
i usually wear skinny jeans, either blue or grey, and i am mostly wearig one of my many band shirts, with a hoodie. people say i would look emo exept for the fact that im always smiling and have super blond hair makes it not possible :lol:

I'm not really "emo", i just dress different the most of the people here :p

Skinny jeans? Band shirts? Oh I really love you :rawr:

update my wardrobe:
One Black Leather Jacket!

Shadow
January 14th, 2008, 02:04 PM
my style has akshely been updated a bit now when i think abut it :confused:

right so now a days i rarely wear my cap and i always have a pony tail,

sometimes i do have both but thats not very often xP.

i also have found quite the combination of clothing that i like a lot and it kind of remindes me of heathers from Silent hill 3.

http://www.morbid-obsession.com/series/sh3/rendart/heather4.jpg

exsepkt that i wear a long sleve under it aswel "am currently refuring to everything upove the torso i hope you realise" xP

Simbaspirit
January 15th, 2008, 03:32 AM
Skinny jeans? Band shirts? Oh I really love you :rawr:

hahah love you too Fendi :p

Elly
January 15th, 2008, 07:02 AM
Hm.

-I think cosplay is pimp.

..Blue jeans, and a tee-shirt; is comfy .

King Simba
January 15th, 2008, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
Sports T-shirts and sporty trousers....
:woeisme: I used to dress like such a chav...

My latest style is t-shirts (I have a HIM band t-shirt which I sometimes wear) and jeans with a belt. I've had the same style for almost 2 years now and I like it, so I don't think there's any sign of me changing for a while. ;)

Daniel
January 15th, 2008, 11:22 PM
My style can only be described in one word:

Hardcore

Fin

Broken
January 16th, 2008, 01:51 PM
actually... 'professional' mostly. Nice slacks and nice top, usually a good working top *nods* so casual/professional. unless I feel really skimpy I'll wear whatever is clean- black pants, smart arse or band shirt... sometimes an anime one... that's usually walmart wear
I really am still just a red neck haha. Kinda a new style for my work. I used to be all baggy stuff, lots of bracelets, rings and necklaces. I still were many earings heehjee

lion_roog
January 16th, 2008, 08:25 PM
I probably still dress the same that I have for years: basketball or football jerseys with basketball shorts or baggy jean shorts.

SIMBAtheENIGMA
January 17th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Style? T-shirt (usually a bright colour) and shorts! + my favourite baseball cap which is a worn out green :cheese:

Jeans are nice too in the winter :) so thats all of 1 month of the year *grins*

Guntur
January 29th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Oh and I'm usually use plain white-t and batik pants.

Revo
February 2nd, 2008, 03:32 AM
I'm usually in baggy pants or jeans (or shorts if it's summer, the whole 3-4 months of it x). For the top I'll wear T-shirts, hoodies, tank tops, collared shirts.... I use pretty neutral colors. Black, white, army-green, brown and sometimes blue or red. And I don't accessorize beyond a necklace, a wristband/bracelets, rings and sunglasses. With my hair, no hat looks good :p .

Dyani
February 2nd, 2008, 12:05 PM
Jeans, low-cut or strappy top and trainers usually. I've recently got a strange phobia about collars, I don't like to feel them around my neck. I go for strappy or low-cut long sleeved jobs just due to the weird "unbreathing" factor. I'd rather have my skin open and have a jumper around it. Plus I look awful in high collar jobs. :p

Amaryllis
February 2nd, 2008, 02:05 PM
I got myself a mickey-mouse vest yesterday :cool:

still the same; baggy 'used-look' jeans, tshirt and a vest/sweater. Oh and I love socks aswell, but I like to walk around on bare foot either.