PDA

View Full Version : Fears?

Pages : [1] 2

unregistered user
July 30th, 2004, 11:05 PM
I know this is a weird thread to start, but what is your biggest fear?:jejeje:

Mine are people with guns :gasp: don't ask!

TakaTiger
July 30th, 2004, 11:30 PM
i gotta say heights.... i dunno y, i just cant stand em

CheshireCat
July 30th, 2004, 11:49 PM
certain kinds of people.

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 12:01 AM
Hmm.. I have several. I hate going over bridges, I close my eyes and everything. I hate insects and arachnids. I also have a fear of getting my eyes poked out, it bugs me so bad when I see someone poke someone in the eye ><

Anyway.. my biggest one would have to be fear of people :p

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 12:06 AM
I don't have any fears really, though I do get a little nervous when I'm really off the ground.

Dare
July 31st, 2004, 12:09 AM
needles, shipwrecks, spiders and feet

well, ok, I'm not really afraid of feet...they just gross me out. *nodnods*

Ngatuny
July 31st, 2004, 12:17 AM
I'm afraid of heights the strange thing is I'm more afraid to be one or two feet of the ground but I'm like a fish in water while flying, I love flying.:p

Oh also unidentified flying insects:alone:

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 12:20 AM
Needles! *Shudders* :eww:

Xinithian
July 31st, 2004, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Aquarain

Mine are people with guns :gasp: don't ask! Well then, you wouldn't like my collection... and I have a lot more than what's in the photo :p

http://speed.supercars.net/boardpics/2004-2-23/2147537-kirbyzooka.jpg

Anyways, my phobia is of bees... and flying insects (except flies, they just annoy me).

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 12:24 AM
Automobile crashes. o_O

kcnmttcnn
July 31st, 2004, 12:24 AM
Heights. I hate heights... height's are scary... :alone:

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Ngatuny
I'm afraid of heights the strange thing is I'm more afraid to be one or two feet of the ground but I'm like a fish in water while flying, I love flying.:p

Oh also unidentified flying insects:alone:

LOL!! I'd love to fly! :cheese:

Oh, and ditto on the flying insects....they scare me! :gasp:

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 12:30 AM
It seems almost everyone hates some sort of insect.

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Nuka
It seems almost everyone hates some sort of insect.

LOL!! :lol: Yep....:)

TakaTiger
July 31st, 2004, 01:00 AM
i jsut hate mosquitoes and flies.... they make me itch xD

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 01:19 AM
i dunno, but i fear those things where the walls close in on you and squash you.

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 01:31 AM
Claustrophobia maybe? But then again, I don't know anyone who's not afraid of being squished by walls that close in on ya O.o But thinking the walls are closing in on you when they're not, that's Claustrophobia ;)

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 01:41 AM
Yep, I also hate bees. I dunno why, but they bother me ALOT! I run everytime i see one, i know it seems lame. :)

Xinithian
July 31st, 2004, 01:44 AM
Yep, I also hate bees. I dunno why, but they bother me ALOT! I run everytime i see one, i know it seems lame. :) No it's not, I do the same... :p

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 01:46 AM
As do I....well, I don't actually run, but I swing my arms in the air and try to chase it away. They always come after me for some reason, even when I'm minding my own buisness. :grrr:

TakaTiger
July 31st, 2004, 01:48 AM
they know your secret! ><

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 01:50 AM
lol! I was once riding my scooter, wearing sunglasses, when a bee flew under my sunglasses, and stung me right on my eyelid! OUCH! it was swolen for days. :(

TakaTiger
July 31st, 2004, 01:51 AM
ow x_o;.. that sucks

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 01:52 AM
uh huh. Ever since then i have been terrified!

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 02:01 AM
Man....sorry that happened Aquarain...I would've went nuts if a bee was on my eyelid! :gasp:

Originally posted by TakaTiger
they know your secret! ><

LOL!!! Yeah...it's one big conspiracy! XD

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 02:05 AM
Its fine. I haven't gotten stung by a bee in a while. So I'm happy! XP

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 02:07 AM
Its fine. I haven't gotten stung by a bee in a while. So I'm happy! XP

Yeah!!! Let's celebrate! LOL! :) ;)

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 02:18 AM
YAY!!!! *holds up a sign that says "Lets Kill Bees"* :wow:

Dare
July 31st, 2004, 02:25 AM
Once, I was walking through the woods and I stepped on a bees nest...

the immediate result was that I must have broken every single track record running away from those buggers.

Got stuck 7 times. Good thing I wasn't allergic.

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Wicked
Once, I was walking through the woods and I stepped on a bees nest...

the immediate result was that I must have broken every single track record running away from those buggers.

Got stuck 7 times. Good thing I wasn't allergic.

Awww man...that sure beats my story! Sorry that happened.:alone:

Dare
July 31st, 2004, 02:28 AM
Hehe, don't be. ;)
I didn't know I could run that fast, and I take great satisfaction in the knowledge that every single little jerk that stung me is now dead.
:lol:

And I wasn't stung on the eyelid...I can only imagine what that must have felt like.
:grimace:
Icky icky icky! I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 02:30 AM
LOL!! I'm glad bees die after they sting you....can't say the same thing about wasps though. :(

lionloversam
about fears....... My fears change over time. But the one thing that has been true for me so far is, that when I need to face a fear of mine I will have the strength some where in me to do so. Hope I am making since.

unregistered user
Yeah thats a good thing they die when they sting you, cuz if they didn't i would surely kill them myself!

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 02:35 AM
Yeah thats a good thing they die when they sting you, cuz if they didn't i would surely kill them myself!

Indeed! :jejeje:

lionloversam: I understand what you mean! :ayecapn:

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by lionloversam
about fears....... My fears change over time. But the one thing that has been true for me so far is, that when I need to face a fear of mine I will have the strength some where in me to do so. Hope I am making since.

Crystal Clear!:D

Only-now
July 31st, 2004, 03:08 AM
Well...I think I'm afraid of electricity, like being electrocuted....even just a little shock, and i think fire a little bit. I don't really know if there is much else. Heights sometimes, but not really.

My cousin got stung so many times he almost died....50 times i think, but i havent been stung in forever. My dad also got chased all the way into the house by yellow jackets and allt he way upstairs as well.....and my dog got stung in the mouth by one....his face swelled up....man was he ugly...lol. =D

Xinithian
July 31st, 2004, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by Only-now
Well...I think I'm afraid of electricity, like being electrocuted....even just a little shock, and i think fire a little bit. I don't really know if there is much else. Heights sometimes, but not really.

My cousin got stung so many times he almost died....50 times i think, but i havent been stung in forever. My dad also got chased all the way into the house by yellow jackets and allt he way upstairs as well.....and my dog got stung in the mouth by one....his face swelled up....man was he ugly...lol. =D My grandfather got stung on his tongue...

Prince Kovu
July 31st, 2004, 04:10 AM
Lol on the tongue!.. Sorry.. but i mean, thats funny!.. anywho

Im kinda afraid to the heights.. I mean i live on a 5th floor and i dont really have problems.. but i cant say the same when im on a bridge.. specially when there is something like.. lets say a river.. under it..

Maybe thats because my kinda biggest fear is to die drowning.. You know.. when you fall into the water and cant breath and.. well you die..

Prince Simba
July 31st, 2004, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by Prince Kovu
Lol on the tongue!.. Sorry.. but i mean, thats funny!.. anywho

Im kinda afraid to the heights.. I mean i live on a 5th floor and i dont really have problems.. but i cant say the same when im on a bridge.. specially when there is something like.. lets say a river.. under it..

Maybe thats because my kinda biggest fear is to die drowning.. You know.. when you fall into the water and cant breath and.. well you die..

Yeah, I know why that's scary... not being able to breath at all, suffocating of any kind scares me...

but my biggest fear is to be so afraid of something that i cant face it or something. ex. im so afraid of something thats going to kill me, that i just let it without fighting back.
first of all, i hate it when i cant win
second of all, i hate it when i cant try to win

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 04:35 AM
When I was five or six I had laid my shirt down for a bit, must've been on a bees nest or something cause when I picked it back up a bit later, there were a whole lot of bees in it. I believe it was 18 times I was stung that day. Then I had a lovely encounter with some yellow jackets not too long ago. Their sting stays for a while =/ It really sucked. But yeah.. I really hate insects of all kinds.. if they leave me alone though, I'll leave them alone =P

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 06:36 AM
Claustrophobia maybe? But then again, I don't know anyone who's not afraid of being squished by walls that close in on ya O.o But thinking the walls are closing in on you when they're not, that's Claustrophobia ;)

nah.. lol i saw it on star wars when i was a kid and was scared, just one of those things in nightmares where you end up being squashed between walls. i dont like it :alone:

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 09:43 AM
i guess i have Sociophobia when it comes down to certain people, Acrophobia, Arachnephobia oh and i used to till last year had a fear of escalators

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 09:52 AM
Waspes and bees always seemed to like me...well...they like stinging me anyways..so I would say my fear is everything that is and insect and can fly

Funny..I was pretty young and I stepped into a nest...looked down saw alot of waspes circling my foot...then boom...then...I ran like hell lol, now I take every precaution not getting stung again

Mabatu
July 31st, 2004, 01:53 PM
Hehe, there's something about this thread that really made me laugh! I think it was all the talk of everyone being afraid of insects - it just gave me this mental picture of this person running away screaming, from this little annoying flying thing :gasp: :lol:

Hehe, i've never been stung by a bee or anything, so i don't know what it's like - i'm sure if i did get stung then i would be scared too! :evilgrin:

Now that i've said that i'll probably get stung tommorow! :lol:

I can't think of anything specific that i'm scared of at the moment - and no i'm not just saying that to sound tough or whatever. I'm scared of lots of stuff...just can't think right now. One thing that sounds pretty stupid but true is that i am scared of crazy people wielding chainsaws...or i suppose people with chainsaws in general. I could not ever watch the movie 'Texas Chainsaw massacre'. The idea of someone using a chainsaw like that on me scares me to death. If i ever even thought someone was about to do that to me, i'd probably die of fright before they could touch me with it! :gasp:

I'm also afraid of drowning, but not to the extent that i'm scared of water.

:hmm: I guess i'm making progress in thinking of what i'm scared of, hehe. I'm sure there's lots more, but for now i'll just say the only thing i fear, is fear itself ;)

And STL, that's the hugest list of phobias i've ever seen...i must look through it and find all of my mine sometime. Some of them are pretty funny too :D

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 02:02 PM
arachnids and bees are a bit eerie! XD

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Yeah, I think a few of them are funny too like Pteronophobia - Fear of being tickled by feathers :lol: .

That sounds like fun. ^^
*weeeeeeeeeeeeee*

:evilgrin::cheese::lol:

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Mabatu
Hehe, there's something about this thread that really made me laugh! I think it was all the talk of everyone being afraid of insects - it just gave me this mental picture of this person running away screaming, from this little annoying flying thing :gasp: :lol:

Hehe, i've never been stung by a bee or anything, so i don't know what it's like - i'm sure if i did get stung then i would be scared too! :evilgrin:

Now that i've said that i'll probably get stung tommorow! :lol:

I can't think of anything specific that i'm scared of at the moment - and no i'm not just saying that to sound tough or whatever. I'm scared of lots of stuff...just can't think right now. One thing that sounds pretty stupid but true is that i am scared of crazy people wielding chainsaws...or i suppose people with chainsaws in general. I could not ever watch the movie 'Texas Chainsaw massacre'. The idea of someone using a chainsaw like that on me scares me to death. If i ever even thought someone was about to do that to me, i'd probably die of fright before they could touch me with it! :gasp:

I'm also afraid of drowning, but not to the extent that i'm scared of water.

:hmm: I guess i'm making progress in thinking of what i'm scared of, hehe. I'm sure there's lots more, but for now i'll just say the only thing i fear, is fear itself ;)

And STL, that's the hugest list of phobias i've ever seen...i must look through it and find all of my mine sometime. Some of them are pretty funny too :D

You Never got stung, and your 18? Geez, your lucky!:cheese:

Nephilim
July 31st, 2004, 02:53 PM
From STL's list the only one I can notice of is agraphobia. I also have fear of *cough*feet. Really.

Dare
July 31st, 2004, 02:58 PM
Oh good, so I'm not the only person who has foot issues. *chuckles*

Nephilim
July 31st, 2004, 03:10 PM
:lol: No, indeed not. Once there was a foot on TV with mould growing between the toe and toe nail, and I screamed for half an hour until someone slapped me.

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 03:26 PM
I've definetly seen worse... i seriously don't even want to talk about it:eek: :gasp: :die: :eww:

Xinithian
July 31st, 2004, 03:36 PM
We had this house that we weren't living in at the time, so we hired some movers to move stuff from the house. Little did we know that there was a bees nest right above one of the rooms upstairs, and when the movers were moving things from that room, they all broke through the cieling and stung the poor movers...

Xinithian
July 31st, 2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Nephilim
:lol: No, indeed not. Once there was a foot on TV with mould growing between the toe and toe nail, and I screamed for half an hour until someone slapped me. You mean that godforsaken commercial where that bacteria creature lifts up that guy's toenail?

Nephilim
July 31st, 2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Xinithian
You mean that godforsaken commercial where that bacteria creature lifts up that guy's toenail?

Oh no, it was some sort of medical programme that was on the TV behind me. I heard this guy say "I haven't cut my toe nails in three years...". I turned around at that point. Big mistake.

Dare
July 31st, 2004, 03:43 PM
You mean that godforsaken commercial where that bacteria creature lifts up that guy's toenail?

Ack! I hate that commercial!
*squirms around*
:eek:

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 03:44 PM
We had this house that we weren't living in at the time, so we hired some movers to move stuff from the house. Little did we know that there was a bees nest right above one of the rooms upstairs, and when the movers were moving things from that room, they all broke through the cieling and stung the poor movers...

o_O!
:gasp:

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 03:47 PM
Take it easy Wicked..its okay..its okay..it cant reach you..

Nephilim
July 31st, 2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Wicked
Ack! I hate that commercial!
*squirms around*
:eek:

Must be a US thing. *Relief*

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 03:48 PM
We have commercials about that over here to :o

Nephilim
July 31st, 2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Boos
We have commercials about that over here to :o

!! I'm not going to Europe !!

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 04:01 PM
You already in Europe :p

Just dont turn on the tv and you will be fine :)

Nephilim
July 31st, 2004, 04:02 PM
Yes, but not Europe mainland. ;) I r a Brit!

Kovu
July 31st, 2004, 06:24 PM
Chronophobia (Fear of time)! Some should know this fear of mine. :p
I was just thinking that fear of time could be phrased as Chronophobia and it appeared in that list. Odd fear, but i seriously don't wear a watch. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/KovuLKD/Smilie18.jpg

Either that or Rockophobia (Fear of rocks), Passionfruitophobia or Kiarasgigglingophobia. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/KovuLKD/Smilie25.jpg

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 06:29 PM
Actually...you might be a viking... ;)

TeeKay
July 31st, 2004, 06:48 PM
I don't really have many real fears, me and moths/butterflys have a bit of an understanding and I'm not the first in line to go and move a spider out of the bath. I am, however, SO claustrophobic it's not even funny. There's a bit of a story behing that actually, a few years ago at about christmas time my mum made a turkey stew to use the leftovers up. Long story short I managed to get TWO rather large peices of turkey stuck in my throat, leaving me unable to breath. Fortunatly once the first bit was out I started breathing again which helped get the second bit out. Anyway, ever since I'm been scared dren-less of being in any situation where I might not be able to breath, which includes small enclosed spaces. Getting the bus to work when it's bust is a nightmare!! I also cant swallow anything whithout having first chewed it properly, which kind of limits the kind of medication I can take (yes, that includes small things like pills) although I actually try to saty away from medication unless it's prescribed, no painkillers for TK ;) hehe

Oh yeah, and I've never been stung by a bee or a wasp ever, either :cheese:

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 06:56 PM
I have the same fear TK, I can't take water in my mouth for too long. It's odd but I literally make myself choke for no apparent reason.

TakaTiger
July 31st, 2004, 07:09 PM
im afraid of mimes =/

Ruska
July 31st, 2004, 09:18 PM

People in general. o__O

Lion King Stu
July 31st, 2004, 09:24 PM
i gotta say heights.... i dunno y, i just cant stand em
I would have to say I am like you except I am alright when I go in planes and that wierd huh:confused:

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 09:39 PM
Me too LKS ^^

Lion King Stu
July 31st, 2004, 09:43 PM
why is that lol it confuses me?:confused:

Lion King Stu
July 31st, 2004, 10:01 PM
suppose u could have a piss bag lol connected would get rid of that problem ;)

Prince Simba
July 31st, 2004, 11:08 PM
I have Cyberphobia (the fear of computers or working on a computer) :lol:

not really

but I do have Finisleorexophobia. Constructed from Latin bases - Fear of the end of the Lion King

starlioness
July 31st, 2004, 11:20 PM
:lol: But who'd want that ;) ?

someone from Ebay ?:knowdees:

Finisleorexophobia... I thinks there's a drug for that ;)

TakaTiger
July 31st, 2004, 11:37 PM
i have workaphobia :evilgrin:

Prince Simba
August 1st, 2004, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by starlioness
someone from Ebay ?:knowdees:

Finisleorexophobia... I thinks there's a drug for that ;)

:lol: yeah its called called a passionfruit! :D

call Nuka! he has the drug- i mean cure for finisleorexophobia =D

but wait... I want to fear the end of TLK... for it is the end of all things that I am obsessed with :gasp:

oh well :hakuna:

unregistered user
August 1st, 2004, 03:57 AM
You rang? :nukasm:

unregistered user
August 1st, 2004, 04:47 AM
:hmm: Hmmm, let see. I'm afriad of Heights, Spiders, and sometimes Darkness (Just occasionally). And that's all.:cheese:

Mabatu
August 1st, 2004, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by TeeKay

Oh yeah, and I've never been stung by a bee or a wasp ever, either :cheese:

Hehe, we must be the kind of people that bees and wasps really aren't interested in stinging :irule: :lol:

I *think* that's a good thing :thinks: :lol:

And I have to say again that i'm finding this thread very entertaining :cheese:

nathalie
August 1st, 2004, 10:55 AM

Mine are people with guns :gasp: don't ask!

I don't know how to spell this, so I just axplain =D = that person who takes care of your teeth.

I have got no biggest fear then that. When I see him, if I have to go, I totaly freeze.

Nephilim
August 1st, 2004, 11:08 AM
The dentist?

My friend Davit is also terrified of him. Poor boy.

nathalie
August 1st, 2004, 11:17 AM
The dentist?

My friend Davit is also terrified of him. Poor boy.

Yes, if that's the correct spelling :D

I terrifie that person *brr*:eww:

unregistered user
August 1st, 2004, 11:21 AM
I saw a thriller once...called The dentist..but I hated the dentist before that so it didnt do anything to me :E

nathalie
August 1st, 2004, 11:22 AM
I know about that movie.

I'm so not going to watch it, because I'm doing a little bit (just a little bit) better, when I have to go to the dentist.

Nephilim
August 1st, 2004, 11:31 AM
My old dentist used to have really, really, hairy hands. It wasn't nice. o_O

Ruska
August 1st, 2004, 11:55 AM
Sounds almost like my maths teacher, Nephilim. :lol:

unregistered user
August 1st, 2004, 08:00 PM
Heights, tight spaces, camp food... lol! If you went to camp with me then you'll get this.. lol! I'm also afraid of needles :cringe:, but that's about it. :D

TakaTiger
August 1st, 2004, 08:12 PM
i just dont like dentests, the tooth paste they use is disgusting?!? :yuck:

Lion King Stu
August 1st, 2004, 09:37 PM
I dislike going to the dentist but u gotta go to be told u need to brush better

nathalie
August 1st, 2004, 09:37 PM
Oh, yes, another one: needles and hospitals.

My mom was in hospital couple of times, I didn't even went to visit her. You can never get me into a hospital.

But then 2 years ago I had to, and when they were taking blood, I sqeeuzed my dad's hand so tight, he was like crying from pain.

I don't have to see a needle on TV, I just look the other side.

unregistered user
August 1st, 2004, 09:47 PM
i think today i might of got one of crabs :(

TakaTiger
August 1st, 2004, 10:02 PM
i hate crabs..

Sadiki
August 1st, 2004, 11:01 PM
my deffinedly biggest fear is life.. that is only thing what I really afraid of.
you can never know what happen and uselly there is nothing to trust.

Mabatu
August 2nd, 2004, 07:43 AM
My old dentist used to have really, really, hairy hands. It wasn't nice. o_O

Hehe, yeah, my dentist is pretty hairy too, but of course he wears gloves when he shoves his hands in my mouth! :p

The thing that really annoys me about my dentist is that he speaks to me while he's working, and 1) He speaks so softly i can never hear him, and 2) it's impossible for me to answer anyway coz i have stuff in my mouth! :yuck:

The scariest thing i experienced at the dentist was having a tooth removed. A needle in the roof of your mouth is not fun. :nukawha:

...actually, the scariest thing is most probably the bill :gasp:

As for other fears of mine, i guess arachniphobia is a huge fear i have, especially if the spider is big. I start to breath heavily and get all hot and jittery when a large spider is around. :eww:

Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
my deffinedly biggest fear is life.. that is only thing what I really afraid of.
you can never know what happen and uselly there is nothing to trust.

When you have a bad day it seems that you can't trust anybody, and that everything is against you. But there is always somebody you can trust and there is always reason for hope. The hard part is deciding who you can trust.

</philosophical talk> :evilgrin:

nathalie
August 2nd, 2004, 07:48 AM
When you have a bad day it seems that you can't trust anybody, and that everything is against you. But there is always somebody you can trust and there is always reason for hope. The hard part is deciding who you can trust.

</philosophical talk> :evilgrin:

sometimes people who you thought you could trust, are sometimes the ones you cannot trust

kourukon
August 2nd, 2004, 08:08 AM
:hmm: i don't fear any insects, i just have a respect... and actualy i don't even kill them :confused:

but i have fear of future. i'm scared to think what will happen, that's why i live here and now.
oh, and i hate little kids.:gasp: i DREAD them. i would die right away if i saw little zomie children crawling up to me. (^___^ me such a fan of horror movies and stuff!)

King Simba
August 2nd, 2004, 08:36 AM
Wasps, Spiders, Mosquitos, going to School (I've got to admit it) ;).

Nephilim
August 2nd, 2004, 08:48 AM

The scariest thing i experienced at the dentist was having a tooth removed. A needle in the roof of your mouth is not fun. :nukawha:

I hated that. It felt like the needle was going to go up into my eye. :noogie: And then I couldn't drink because my mouth was so numb...

nathalie
August 2nd, 2004, 08:55 AM
Don't they use something first before they use a needle?

My boyfriends dentist, puts something around his teeth (some kind of potion I think)
And then when he puts the needle in there *brrr* you're not supposed to feel that.

Nephilim
August 2nd, 2004, 09:08 AM
Oh, they put the needle in to numb my mouth (and the whole to my face :lol:) and then pulled them out tooth out. Yikes!

Nephilim
August 2nd, 2004, 10:06 AM
Usually they use a cotton swab and wipe some stuff on your tooth/gum to slightly numb it before they put the needle in to completely numb it :cheese: .

They didn't for me. :alone: Damn them. Oh well, it's not like it hurt anyway.

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2004, 10:40 AM
ugghhhhhh I hate that it hurts like 'ell....and then you get drooly...ugh

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 02:21 AM
Let's see... that floried stuff that the dentist uses makes me want to throw up, :yuck:

and I HATE SPIDERS!!!! :eek:

and even hearing the word knives sends shivers up my spine :horror:

and I hate needles :eww:

hahah :lol: I'm scared of everything

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by King Simba

going to school.. uggggghhhhhhh I hate it!

Simba_2004
August 3rd, 2004, 06:49 AM
my really only true fear would be spiders, I cannot stand them, but heights also bother me, other than that I have no fear, muwahahahaha

nathalie
August 3rd, 2004, 07:13 AM
I'm scared of everything lateley. Don't know why that is. All I know, something is wrong with me.

I'm terrified sitting in a car.

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by nathalie
I'm terrified sitting in a car.

I can relate to that! o_O

Simba_2004
August 3rd, 2004, 07:59 AM
you can't scare me in a car ;)

nathalie
August 3rd, 2004, 08:56 AM
When I'm in a car ... Oh my God ...

I'm just scared, that others won't stop at a crossing, and stuff like that.
And on the highway ... you better not be sitting next to me. :tears:

Simba_2004
August 3rd, 2004, 08:59 AM
heh, well my parents don't even know how I don't have any fear in a car, i scare people really bad when I drive or well I can becuase nothing freaks me out, like i can drive between to freight trucks without dropping one sweat, i dunno, i just feel invincible when i'm in a car, but i am a car guy ;)

Mushroom
August 3rd, 2004, 10:18 AM
My worst fear is people with mental disabilities and I hate myself for being afraid of them, I really do! I feel they should be treated as normal people but I see someone with a mental disabilitie and I can't help it, my face goes pale and I start to shiver uncontrolably.
It happened the other day in a resturant and I couldn't eat my food until the guy had left and even when he had left I didn't feel all that hungry.
I think I'm scared of them because I feel they could do anything to you without knowing what they are doing and you can't fight back 'cos it makes you feel bad.
I don't know, they just, really scare me.

nathalie
August 3rd, 2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Mushroom
My worst fear is people with mental disabilities and I hate myself for being afraid of them, I really do! I feel they should be treated as normal people but I see someone with a mental disabilitie and I can't help it, my face goes pale and I start to shiver uncontrolably.
It happened the other day in a resturant and I couldn't eat my food until the guy had left and even when he had left I didn't feel all that hungry.
I think I'm scared of them because I feel they could do anything to you without knowing what they are doing and you can't fight back 'cos it makes you feel bad.
I don't know, they just, really scare me.

I have the same problem too :tears: (yeah, I got lots of problems)

I got 2 offers, of working in a home for those people.
But then administration. And I would have nothing to do with those people.
But I just couldn't go and work there.

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Simba_2004
nothing freaks me out

Nothing? *puts spider in '04's car*

but i am a car guy ;)

Are you sure you want to go to Texas and Australia, I think Michigan would be perfect for you O.o

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 06:16 PM
heh, well my parents don't even know how I don't have any fear in a car, i scare people really bad when I drive or well I can becuase nothing freaks me out, like i can drive between to freight trucks without dropping one sweat, i dunno, i just feel invincible when i'm in a car, but i am a car guy ;)

Yup i'm the same way. I can't decide if i'm scared of them, or if i just feel sorry for them.:alone:

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 06:29 PM
When I'm in a car ... Oh my God ...

I'm just scared, that others won't stop at a crossing, and stuff like that.
And on the highway ... you better not be sitting next to me. :tears:

I can't stand vehicle transportation. Must be the accidents that I've encountered. o_O
:(

Simba_2004
August 3rd, 2004, 06:32 PM
Nothing? *puts spider in '04's car*

Are you sure you want to go to Texas and Australia, I think Michigan would be perfect for you O.o

that would freak me out if they came near me :lol:

i'm already in Texas ;) and I would like to visit Michigan for maybe a week or two and check out all of the car shows and stuff :cheese:

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 06:35 PM
that would freak me out if they came near me :lol:

i'm already in Texas ;) and I would like to visit Michigan for maybe a week or two and check out all of the car shows and stuff :cheese:

Gah! Oh lord... heaven help us, another person wants to see the car shows. I loathe cars, trucks, vans, all cars! I hate 'em :die: I think that's because I've lived around my entire life. Stupid Michigan, how I hate thee... Michigan bites.. but I shall bite back! Muahahaha! *bites Michigan*

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 06:41 PM
Gah! Oh lord... heaven help us, another person wants to see the car shows. I loathe cars, trucks, vans, all cars! I hate 'em :die: I think that's because I've lived around my entire life. Stupid Michigan, how I hate thee... Michigan bites.. but I shall bite back! Muahahaha! *bites Michigan*

*Bites Michigan too* Yeah, i'd like to live in Florida, or California or someplace cool like that.=D

Simba_2004
August 3rd, 2004, 06:43 PM
how can people not like cars? :confused:

Florida would be nice but I thinketh that Austraila would be much cooler :cheese:

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 06:47 PM
I dream of Florida or Wyoming ^^

Ruska
August 3rd, 2004, 06:51 PM
Psst...I see dead people. :Psst:

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 07:01 PM
"Where? Where?" -Nuka, SP ;)

I thought of something else I'm scared of... hospitals. I am literally scared of having to go to one, for anything, even if it's something small =/

Simba_2004
August 3rd, 2004, 07:31 PM
o ya, another fear i have beleive it or not is CheshireCat's avatar, it scares me :gasp: :eek:

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 07:32 PM
:lol: Yeah, me too @_@

Mushroom
August 3rd, 2004, 07:59 PM
I'm scared of hospitals too, I'm not scared of Cheshire Cat Avatar but I am scared of Disney's version of the Cheshire Cat!!! That big round dumpy thing in pink and purple striped pjamas! :eek:

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 10:09 PM
o ya, another fear i have beleive it or not is CheshireCat's avatar, it scares me :gasp: :eek:

http://tinypic.com/197nk
Muahahaha!

TakaTiger
August 3rd, 2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Sonique21837?
http://tinypic.com/197nk
Muahahaha!

i like it, i think its cool lookin ;)

Simba_2004
August 3rd, 2004, 10:30 PM
while looking up NO FEAR on google i found this for KCN http://www.well.com/user/phredd/photos/spam.jpg

so just remember http://www.sporttrucksspecialty.com/accessories/exterior/covers/general/10029.jpg

starlioness
August 3rd, 2004, 10:42 PM
*backs away slowly* Cars, Bugs, and Hospitals don't compare to that :eww: :eek:

but as far as cars go, I want to drive someday , but I'm afraid I'll be in a accident or something or cause it. I get nervous when I'm in a bus or a car at night. I keep thinking "what if that was me driving, and I caused an accident?" can't see too well in the dark anyway..:p

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 10:53 PM
while looking up NO FEAR on google i found this for KCN http://www.well.com/user/phredd/photos/spam.jpg

so just remember http://www.sporttrucksspecialty.com/accessories/exterior/covers/general/10029.jpg

Thats just plain freaky...:eww:

TakaTiger

now THAT is scary :gasp:

and i dont like retirement homes.. they smell funny :evilgrin:

kcnmttcnn

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wow::wow::wow:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 10:55 PM
That's just wrong '04 :bleen: :gasp:

Simba_2004
August 3rd, 2004, 10:56 PM
:lol: what?

kcnmttcnn
August 3rd, 2004, 10:58 PM
just curious... where is that place? :cheese:

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 10:59 PM
http://www.well.com/user/phredd/photos/spam.jpg

^THAT! It's EVIL!^

kcnmttcnn
August 3rd, 2004, 11:02 PM
it's not evil :grrr:
look at those little spam guys, they're smiling happily :cheese:

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 11:05 PM
They're trying to hypnotise ya into eating that horrid meat by-product O.O *looks away quickly*

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 11:10 PM
yea, they smile......until you get inside!!!!!

Then they look the doors, and force feed you nothing but SPAM untill you 23 1/2 years old!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::gasp: :eww: :eek: :gasp: :eww: :eek: :gasp: :eww:

scary........:(

Simba_2004
August 3rd, 2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by kcnmttcnn
just curious... where is that place? :cheese:

honestly i have no idea, i did a google search on No Fear and it brought it up

here is what the website said
In July of 1998, I traveled to Minnesota. Austin is the home of SPAM. At the local Austin shopping mall, Hormel Foods (its maker) has a museum.

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 11:25 PM
Kcn, your true home is in Austin Minnesota :p

kcnmttcnn
August 3rd, 2004, 11:33 PM
that's a bit far... 'll take forever to walk there :(....

Simba_2004
August 4th, 2004, 03:29 AM
I fear the meaning of KCN's name in which I no longer know :(, i lost it when my pc crashed but I do know where to get it again ;) , muwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

nathalie
August 4th, 2004, 03:38 AM
I can't stand vehicle transportation. Must be the accidents that I've encountered. o_O
:(

I think that's also my problem. Already had 2 really big and bad accidents.

And a few small ones (almost)

unregistered user
August 4th, 2004, 06:57 AM
I think that's also my problem. Already had 2 really big and bad accidents.

And a few small ones (almost)

It appears we have something in common.

nathalie
August 4th, 2004, 07:29 AM
=D

Well, the 1st time, I was only 6 months old. But they told me I was doing pretty bad.

The last time, I was 16.

Mushroom
August 4th, 2004, 07:33 AM
Thought of another fear of mine,
Sea and Carnivals!

TeeKay
August 4th, 2004, 01:02 PM
I'd just like to add job interviews to my list of fears. Seriously, they scare the crap out of me. I'm not an overly confident person as it is, but as soon as I get inot a job interview what little confidence I do have decides to take a holiday and leaves me a jibbering wreck, hehe.

Lion King Stu
August 4th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Soku
yea, they smile......until you get inside!!!!!

Then they look the doors, and force feed you nothing but SPAM untill you 23 1/2 years old!!!!!!!!!!!
scary........:(
oh god i could never live on SPAM lol ;)

Kovu
August 4th, 2004, 01:59 PM
Thought of another fear of mine,
Sea and Carnivals!

LOL, it happens that my school has a Sea Carnival event. :p

Mushroom
August 4th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Ahhhhhh!!!! :eek: :gasp:

Actually I went to the coast today and went on the pier (sp?) and I'm kinda scared of bridges too so basically I was crapping my self!

unregistered user
August 5th, 2004, 01:00 AM
=D

Well, the 1st time, I was only 6 months old. But they told me I was doing pretty bad.

The last time, I was 16.

6 months? o_O
Mine took place in 2002 and then soon after in 2003. It is something that you'll never forget.

TakaTiger
August 5th, 2004, 01:03 AM
im lost :confused:

unregistered user
August 5th, 2004, 01:07 AM
im lost :confused:

Well then, find yourself.
:cheese:

TakaTiger
August 5th, 2004, 01:13 AM
*gets a map*

i will!

lion_roog
September 11th, 2004, 09:01 AM
What is your greatest fear.

I would say mine has to be when I'm 40 years old and looking back on my life, realizing it has amounted to nothing. Another fear of mine is being alone.

lion_roog
September 11th, 2004, 09:13 AM
I used to have the same fear about education. But I conquered that fear with the same mentality I use on the basketball court against an opponent- They will beg for mercy as I eradicate them from existance. Doing your best day by day also helps.

unregistered user
September 11th, 2004, 09:17 AM
Automobile crashes. o_O

lion_roog
September 11th, 2004, 09:39 AM
I also fear drunk drivers.

Kovu
September 11th, 2004, 09:44 AM
I think my fears are time and choices, worse if they come together. I.e.: Timed choices.
But recently, i saw this "Subliminal Messages" Flash clip and i freaked out. I never knew i'm afraid of these. I'm gonna watch it again to find out. (Yes, i am http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/KovuLKD/Smilie25.jpg)

Sharifu
September 11th, 2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by lion_roog
Another fear of mine is being alone.

I fear that too at times.

Sharifu
September 11th, 2004, 09:51 AM
Well now that I think about it, my biggest fear would have to be losing my friends. If my a friend of my mine didn't want anything to do with me anymore, I would be so upset. My friends mean so much to me. :alone:

lion_roog
September 11th, 2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Sharifu
I fear that too at times.

It scares me to death. It's a very hard fear for me to overcome and defeat.

Well now that I think about it, my biggest fear would have to be losing my friends. If my a friend of my mine didn't want anything to do with me anymore, I would be so upset. My friends mean so much to me.

I hear you. I don't mind losing friends that I don't know that well. But I have friends who I concider family. Losing them is losing family.

Kovu, what's this "subliminal messages" thingy?

King Simba
September 11th, 2004, 10:02 AM
I fear or losing mates, spiders etc. I also have a fear of being alone in the dark. :(

lion_roog
September 11th, 2004, 10:08 AM
I love the dark, it's like the world dissapeared and you're left with your thoughts. Good time for meditation(sp*). Sunsets and sunrises are also great.

Sharifu
September 11th, 2004, 10:09 AM
I hear you. I don't mind losing friends that I don't know that well. But I have friends who I concider family. Losing them is losing family.

Yeah, that's how I think.

Sharifu
September 11th, 2004, 10:10 AM
I love the dark, it's like the world dissapeared and you're left with your thoughts.

I like the dark when it's time to sleep. :zzz: I hate having a light on in the room when I am trying to sleep, I want it dark. I don't like night lights. XD I was never scaried of the dark.

lion_roog
September 11th, 2004, 10:14 AM
Yeah, that's how I think.

I think the hardest part of losing family is the void in your life.:alone: Thank God for memories.

Kovu
September 11th, 2004, 10:16 AM
Kovu, what's this "subliminal messages" thingy?

Ya don't wanna know. :lol:
Man, i watched it again and i freaked out again. It didn't last as long though. :p
It's perfectly timed. :eek:

lion_roog
September 11th, 2004, 10:17 AM
I like the dark when it's time to sleep. :zzz: I hate having a light on in the room when I am trying to sleep, I want it dark. I don't like night lights. XD I was never scaried of the dark.

Light when I'm trying to sleep drives me crazy, too. But getting to sleep at 6AM sometimes, you have to deal with that morning light...:grrr:

Sharifu
September 11th, 2004, 10:46 AM
Wow geez, I wonder how that video can be so bad... I don't think I'd want to watch it then...

unregistered user
September 11th, 2004, 10:53 AM
Was it http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/subliminal.php

My sound was off! I knew better. XD
;)

lion_roog
September 11th, 2004, 10:59 AM
This subliminal message thing is arousing my interest. Should I satisfy my curiosity? Is it a video?

lion_roog
September 11th, 2004, 11:08 AM
Damn, it wont play for me, unless my internet service is incredibly slow (which it is).

Juniper
September 11th, 2004, 01:44 PM
Now I have to watch it cuz you guys said not to.

My biggest fear right now i fwhat will become of the US now that these terrorist are all running around. More than just bombings and stuff, which are horrible, I'm afriad that we'll just buckle down and lose all of our rights as citizens in order to keep from being attacked. (*cough* Patriot Act *cough*).

nathalie
September 11th, 2004, 01:49 PM
This thread already excists !!!

--> link no longer valid - Woes

SimbaGirl
September 11th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Fear? Nah... I laugh in the face of danger! Ha ha ha ha!!! :lol:

Kovu
September 11th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Uh oh... STL ya shouldn't have posted the link... well i shouldn't have brought it up in the first place. My bad. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/KovuLKD/Smilie18.jpg
Well, guys, it's just a flash clip. It scares you because it's shock, not fear. I figured that out after watching it the second time.

That clip made me phobiac (sp?) for a long time. But i think watching it the second time stopped that phobia, though i still freaked out. :p

CheshireCat
September 11th, 2004, 05:53 PM
I fear nothing. ;)

Lion King Stu
September 11th, 2004, 06:09 PM
i find my one wierd because i have a fear of heights but when i go on planes and stuff i'm fine

Xinithian
September 11th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Bees.

lion_roog
September 11th, 2004, 08:59 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nathalie
[B]This thread already excists !!!

--> link no longer valid - Woes

Not if I travel back in time and....

but I'm too lazy.:zzz:

Suki
September 11th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Ithyphallophobia- Fear of seeing, thinking about or having an erect penis.

Kathisophobia- Fear of sitting down.

Malaxophobia- Fear of love play. (Sarmassophobia)

Maniaphobia- Fear of insanity.

Phalacrophobia- Fear of becoming bald.

Phallophobia- Fear of a penis, esp erect.

Philemaphobia or Philematophobia- Fear of kissing.

Philophobia- Fear of falling in love or being in love.

Phronemophobia- Fear of thinking.

Russophobia- Fear of Russians.

Those ones are just plain funny and stupid! :wow: I mean, fear of erect penis, thinking, even fear of Russians ! :haha:

TeeKay
September 11th, 2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by TeeKay
I don't really have many real fears, me and moths/butterflys have a bit of an understanding and I'm not the first in line to go and move a spider out of the bath. I am, however, SO claustrophobic it's not even funny. There's a bit of a story behind that actually, a few years ago at about christmas time my mum made a turkey stew to use the leftovers up. Long story short I managed to get TWO rather large peices of turkey stuck in my throat, leaving me unable to breath. Fortunatly once the first bit was out I started breathing again which helped get the second bit out. Anyway, ever since I'm been scared dren-less of being in any situation where I might not be able to breath, which includes small enclosed spaces. Getting the bus to work when it's busy is a frelling nightmare!! I also cant swallow anything whithout having first chewed it properly, which kind of limits the kind of medication I can take (yes, that includes small things like pills) although I actually try to stay away from medication unless it's prescribed, no painkillers for TK ;) hehe

;)=D

Suki
September 11th, 2004, 09:27 PM
I bet Suki has WhenTwilightiswithmephobia!Or Twilightphobia! :haha:

Xinithian
September 11th, 2004, 09:36 PM
I don't know, they just, really scare me. Same here, I think for me it's the fear of somehow laughing and then feeling totally awful about it...

Xanahti
September 11th, 2004, 09:39 PM
I fear: War, that people i love will die, , disgusting typesO_o, spiders, flies, mosquitos, worms, snakes, ants, bats, butterflies, mooses, bears, pitbulls, rats, heights, elevators, electricity oversensitivity, cancer and other serious diseases, dangerous stuffs and a lot of other things.>_O
I'm paranoid!XD

lion_roog
September 11th, 2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Suki
Those ones are just plain funny and stupid! :wow: I mean, fear of erect penis, thinking, even fear of Russians ! :haha:

:lol: There is also a fear of the color yellow.

Suki
September 11th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Afraid of the color yellow? Wow, they shouldn't see TLK then, lol. :haha:

Xinithian
September 11th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Xanahti
I fear: snakes, mooses, bears, Why does everybody hate snakes? I'm afraid of being bitten by one, but otherwise I think that they're sexy. Moose are funny creatures... bull moose are scary though. And bears... when I was in alaska, this guy had a stuffed grizzly bear, and that thing was HUGE. I dont know how I'd take that thing out unless if I had a high powered gun, which is why the S&W .500 would come in handy...

http://popularmechanics.com/outdoors/firearms/2003/9/top_gun/images/lg_blast-lg.jpg

jannali
September 11th, 2004, 10:28 PM
i fear public speaking 0_0

Xinithian
September 11th, 2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by jannali
i fear public speaking 0_0 I have a course this year in that. Hopefully it'll improve my ability...

Shatara
September 11th, 2004, 10:38 PM
http://popularmechanics.com/outdoors/firearms/2003/9/top_gun/images/lg_blast-lg.jpg I'd rather not be impaled by my own rear sight, spank you...o.O

My only real fear is that of helplessness. My worst-case scenario involves seeing something bad and being unable to do anything about it.

More random fears include bolt-action rifles and ostriches.

unregistered user
September 11th, 2004, 10:41 PM
My fear is hurricanes, and big cats coming at joo at 35 mph! That is teh scary! o_0

Juniper
September 11th, 2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Shatara

More random fears include bolt-action rifles and ostriches.

Together, or seperate? Cuz I have a funny picture of sniper ostriches in my head. :p

Shatara
September 11th, 2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by pntbll248
Together, or seperate? Cuz I have a funny picture of sniper ostriches in my head. :p Well THEY WERE SEPARATE BEFORE!!

Sniper ostriches. Ngah!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/hide.gif

unregistered user
September 11th, 2004, 11:08 PM
Well THEY WERE SEPARATE BEFORE!!

Sniper ostriches. Ngah!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/hide.gif

Yeah right, Vitani would evade that ostrich's rushdown and pwn that sucka! For real yo! :evilgrin:

Shatara
September 11th, 2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by John
Yeah right, Vitani would evade that ostrich's rushdown and pwn that sucka! For real yo! :evilgrin: w00t!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/ebil.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/haha.gif

Vidan
September 12th, 2004, 02:24 AM
This thread has been merged with the previous one on the same subject to avoid confusion.

unregistered user
September 12th, 2004, 12:50 PM
My only real fear is that of helplessness. My worst-case scenario involves seeing something bad and being unable to do anything about it.

Inability is the worst.
:tears:

Juniper
September 12th, 2004, 04:16 PM
I just cut my hand making a chicken sandwich :(, so I just remembered, knives freak me out.

Xinithian
September 12th, 2004, 04:32 PM
I just cut my hand making a chicken sandwich :(, so I just remembered, knives freak me out. I love knives... I wish I could've gotten this 11" Carbon steel knife with walrus ivory handle in Alaska but my mom said no.

Juniper
September 12th, 2004, 04:43 PM
That'd be really expensive wouldn't it? I know nothing about knives, but it sounds expensive.

lion_roog
September 13th, 2004, 06:07 AM
That'd be really expensive wouldn't it? I know nothing about knives, but it sounds expensive.

There's a solution to expensive stuff....:p

Simba_TLK
September 13th, 2004, 06:31 AM
I love knives... I wish I could've gotten this 11" Carbon steel knife with walrus ivory handle in Alaska but my mom said no.

that remains me of something :cheese:

"You call that a Knife!, this is a Knife!" -Crocodile Dundee :lol: *takes out large knife*

i watched it on TV last night, so i had to say that :p

anyway back on topic.....:hmm: i guess my greatest fear would be failing stuff at uni......if i fail a test or something i usually freak out :lol:

unregistered user
September 17th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Chronomentrophobia- Fear of clocks.

I'm Chronomentrophobic.:gasp:

And I hope this won't offend anyone but..Nuns scare me. I have an intersting story about my fear of nuns. (Warning my sitry might offend christians.But it shouldn't.)

Daniel
September 17th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Marimbawizard
I'm Chronomentrophobic.:gasp:

thank you for massively bumping a thread and posting a piece of infomation i'm sure none of us hear care about

Suki
September 17th, 2005, 08:43 PM
I don't do fear.

mirta
September 17th, 2005, 08:50 PM
my worst fear...Spiders!
when I see a spider..i go like a cat, you now, with all hares up...:nukawha: :eek: :gasp: :eww: they give me the creaps

aj2590
September 18th, 2005, 04:33 AM
My fear is kinda weird, but it's reliving a horror movie :eww:, even though it's a possibility of that happening.

Fuzzy
September 18th, 2005, 04:35 AM
I dont think i caught this thread yet... but my greatest fear is of being paralyzed.. or blind... i'd be done for....! perhaps even consider ending my life!

Prince Simba
September 18th, 2005, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by Marimbawizard
I'm Chronomentrophobic.:gasp: [/B]

Yeah, ya didn't need to bring this thread back thanks much.

However, while it's here. I'm actually terrified of fear. It's one of things that people just say because of that saying 'there's nothing to fear but fear itself', but w/e. The feeling I get when I'm afraid; I hate that. makes me shudder just to think about it. I'm afraid of being afraid. And I'm even worse about being so afraid that I couldn't save my life or somebody else's. Basically going down without a fight would seriously drive me nuts in whichever afterlife.

Kovu The Lion
September 18th, 2005, 05:48 AM
Hmm my worst fear, Is living life without you, My friends ^_^! To you guys, Seriously though, I have no friends offline so I get.. Really lonely and so its awesome to talk with friends on MSN and Yahoo, Love you guys, Thanks to all who even considers me a friend :) :hugs:

~KTL~

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 09:40 AM
hmmm whats the phobia for...n00bs who pointless bump up old threds which no one really cares about anymore.

nathalie
September 18th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Ok, then why do people react with stuff like "why do people bump up the thread"

Then don't do that ;) Because it's not making the thread go down again :)

Rather that someone looks for an old thread, then making new ones.
And well, he didn't really made an off-topic post.

unregistered user
September 18th, 2005, 09:58 AM
agree Nath ;)
least now he give us some important thing:p
well.. im necrophobia :o fear of corpses:o
:cheese:

la_reina
September 18th, 2005, 11:14 AM
I have no idea what my phobia is...well...it might be airplanes...and the media doesn't make it any better with these TV shows about
planes crashing in the middle of nowhere...:gasp:

Wasanifu
September 18th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Batrachophobia- Fear of amphibians, such as frogs, newts, salamanders, etc.

Yeap, only frogs and Toads though, Newts, Salamanders Lizards etc i'm fine with. Toads give me the creeps. :yeuch:

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Um, well to post something that contributes well to the thread I guess spiders, wasps or anything like that scare me.

I'm almost sure I posted something similar to that in this thread before but whatever.

nathalie
September 18th, 2005, 01:46 PM
If you already posted in a thread, you can see at this symbol in front of the title: http://www.leahalalela.com/images/night/dot_newhotfolder.gif

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
Yeah, I put roughly the same things. Going to school was one of my fears then though. :lol: Can't really call that a fear of mine now though.

Monai
September 18th, 2005, 01:51 PM
I'm altophobic. And slightly thanatophobic. XD

Aurelian
September 18th, 2005, 02:13 PM
I have reletivly few fears.

I have gained a repuataion as "creepy Crawly Boy", because I am the one that everybody comes to to take care of spiders and such. in fact, the other day a work, a snake slithered in the back door. Everybody started going crazy, running and screaming. It was like a horror movie. I laughed and calmly walked into the middle of the comotion, and picked up the snake by it's neck. Everybody just stopped and stared like I had two heads. It was truly a "Kodiac moment".

I have no problem with bugs and creepies, love hights,

Anywho, and am mildly sociophobic(crowds) and also have a fear of the dentist. Oh, I know what I fear. Roller coasters and fast moving rides. When I was younger, I was put on a big roller coaster against my will, and was sick for days afterwards. I have been scred to death of them ever since.

LunarCat
September 18th, 2005, 03:02 PM
I'd have to say death.......the unknown.......:( .....To me it's dreadfully scary not knowing what will happen....

Melody of Scar
September 21st, 2005, 01:22 AM
Oh oh oh!

Spiders, drains ( at the bottom of the pool ), being alone for too long, Nicky's char Killress, dying young, and dark rooms.

2 Die FR
September 21st, 2005, 02:07 AM
I fear mornings. There's nothing more to it.

Melody of Scar
September 21st, 2005, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by 2 Die FR
I fear mornings. There's nothing more to it.

This is completely off-topic, but I'm watching your sig and it looks like when Simba spins around, he loses 10 pounds. It's beginning to creep me out. xD

Edit: I fear encountering my ex-girlfriend again, too. :eek:

2 Die FR
September 21st, 2005, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Melody of Scar
This is completely off-topic, but I'm watching your sig and it looks like when Simba spins around, he loses 10 pounds. It's beginning to creep me out. xD

It's the miracle of animation.:cheese:

ChildOfThePride
September 21st, 2005, 10:57 AM
If I told you all the things I'm afraid of, 'Fasa's server would crash. o_o

Daniel
September 21st, 2005, 05:13 PM
the fear of fear itself, so i've got it all covered :D

unregistered user
October 23rd, 2005, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
hmmm whats the phobia for...n00bs who pointless bump up old threds which no one really cares about anymore.

Hey everyone here is an important message...GET OFF MY BACK!!!

nathalie
October 23rd, 2005, 08:37 PM
Last time: STOP it everyone !! Before I really get mad !!