PDA

View Full Version : User Name

lion_roog
September 6th, 2004, 04:24 PM
I am curious about other people's user names. Why did you choose the user name you have now?

I chose mine because I like lions and "roog" is a play on my last name, which is Rugar. :cool:

Nephilim
September 6th, 2004, 04:29 PM
*weeeee* (http://www.leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1661)

Nephilim= the offspring of mortal women, fathered by the angels who were sent to purify mankind, but became corrupted and evil. Basically, a devil that looks like an angel. Deception.

nathalie
September 6th, 2004, 04:32 PM
My user name, is my real name ;) :D

Normally I use " moorhunhe " that's been my nick for almost 7 years now. It's a chicken from a German PlayStation game. Only, I spell it a little different.

CheshireCat
September 6th, 2004, 04:39 PM
It's my user name at TLKFAA. O_o

Not sure why.

Simba_2004
September 6th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Simba is my most favorite character :cheese:, and 2004 is the year I became a TLK fanatic again ;)

Ngatuny
September 6th, 2004, 04:48 PM
The name Ngatuny means Lion in the Masai language.:p;)

King Simba
September 6th, 2004, 04:49 PM
I chose my user name mostly because I like Simba... :D

Prince Simba
September 6th, 2004, 05:07 PM
I picked mine for 2 reasons.

1) Simba rocks
2) Adult Simba is a paranoid, overprotective, dillusional, bipolar maniac =\

lion_roog
September 6th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Prince Simba

:lol: Just like my Dad, except he wasn't overprotective or paranoid.

jannali
September 6th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Jannali means "moon" in the aboriginal language. She is very much a part of me, and I use it for just about everything. My real name is Janice, but sometimes I write Jannali on my school papers by accident...its kindof embarrassing lol...people are like...dont you know your own name??? :lol:

A-non-a-mus
September 6th, 2004, 06:05 PM
I chose my name because that was my nickname that people gave me at school... the reason they gave me that was because I was considered the "unknown" guy at school (started when someone walked by and called me "Mr. A-non-a-mus" [Of course, I changed the spelling to make it more unique])

My real name? well, I accually go by *thinks for a bit* 10 names or so... (comical when at school my old teachers would come up to me and ask "do you still go by [bleep] or do you go by [bleep] now?" :lol: )

HasiraKali
September 6th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Well I usually use LadyNala because that's what people used to call me in high school but I decided to go with a different name for here. Basically, Hasira is Swahili for anger and Kali can mean a bunch of different things but the reason I chose it was because Kali is a word for vampire in India. I was looking for a name for a vampire character at the time and thought Hasira Kali sounded pretty good. :hmm:

unregistered user
September 6th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Cause I like Farscape.

Broken
September 6th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Broken is my name on TLKFAA. I was known as "Broken Spirit" but it was shortened by a friend of mine in H.S.:gasp: to just 'Broken' Just a real life nick name I geuss. :evilgrin: and Some places when Broken or Broken Spirit is taken I'm Broken Lioness :confused: Fun huh?:grrr:

All of which is that I am Broken... definition of Broken I suppose... Go figure. at 16 and 17 you don't know what you are... by 18 you just stick with it and go with the flow:eww: I am rambling...Sense making I am not :browlift: heehee.

Edit: I was known as Aderondex since I was ten... that needed to change :die:

Ruska
September 6th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Ruska is a Finnish word which means the colors of the autumn, you know that leaves-turn-to-red-and-orange thing. My most favourite thing in the Finnish autumn. And just because I like autumn so much.

CheshireCat
September 6th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Prince Simba

HAHA!

ChancellorScar
September 6th, 2004, 07:02 PM
i chose mine because Scar is my favorite charachter and he was like a dictator when he took control of the pride lands. when i came to this site and found i was to create a name, i origanally put in DictatorScar, but then i saw that itwasnt such a catchy name to say: DictatorScar.......:confused: So I thought it over and came up with the word,Chancellor.......... Chancellor...Dictator..Chancellor...Dictator... i caught on soon enough. it all made sence. chancellor means the same as dictator... ok, ChancellorScar.

if you accually read this whole story, i am sorry for making you read this pointless info and causing you to loose 3/4 of your brain cells.

TeeKay
September 6th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Okay, deep breath, T.K Foster is the name I write under (my name as it is is quite dull, so I decided to only use my first initial and add the K to spice it up a bit) But people decided to start celling me T.k instead of my name, so I spell it TeeKay. =D

I'm also known as Jehuty (often with 42 or 452 on the end) Jehuty is a character of sorts from the Zone Of The Enders games on the PS2. The significance of 42 is it's the untimate answer (the the question of life, the universe and everything) and 452 is the designation of X5-332960073452 (anyone who knows Dark Angel will know what thats all about) :D

Originally posted by Scape
Cause I like Farscape.

Can I get a HELL YEAH!!! </crichton> ;)

Shatara
September 6th, 2004, 07:09 PM
One day, some five years ago, I was trying to think of an African-esque name for myself, so I didn't look like a total n00bit on lionking.org's boards, where the bulk of the members had African-esque names. 'Shatara' just kinda came to me. Don't mean anything (AFAIK >.>)

Also, my alternate handles (in case Shatara is taken, which at times it is o.O) are:

Shatara42: just my name +the answer to the ulimate question ;)

ShatXIII: My name (shortened) plus the roman numeral 13, a reference to Red XIII from Final Fantasy 7.

Xinithian
September 6th, 2004, 07:12 PM
I just made mine up.

Lion King Stu
September 6th, 2004, 07:24 PM
well I picked this name because I love The Lion King and Stuart is my name but ppl call me Stu so it kinda comes together to form Lion King Stu :cheese:

Suki
September 6th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Suki is a character in my story I 'm writing, and you can veiw it in my welcome thread. I belive it says "Jambo! I am Suki!" on it, and there's a link to it.:D Unfortunaly, Princess Nala was taken ( I'm a KoPR Mod there, and that's my name) Originally, my name was lionkingbroadwayfan there. I got a new computer and had to sign up again. Then I was LionKingBroadwayFan (It was really annoying to type that). One day, I asked SimbaLKD if I could be called Princess Nala. (I believe he needed a mod, but I don't remember.) Then I think I was a mod from then on.
The (truthful) End.:-)

Oh yes, I LOVE Nala!

You can all go back to your horrid lives. :haha:

Suki
September 6th, 2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
well I picked this name because I love The Lion King and Stuart is my name but ppl call me Stu so it kinda comes together to form Lion King Stu :cheese:

Yeah, and my character is in love with his. Okay, sorry I wasted MORE of your time, lol. :haha:

Lion King Stu
September 6th, 2004, 07:34 PM
yeah her character loves my character lol and who wouldn't just look at him lol

kourukon
September 6th, 2004, 10:14 PM
i made up my nick too :vitsm: doesn't mean anything, i just needed a name so i typed random words and "kourukon" came out.

Juniper
September 7th, 2004, 04:01 AM
Mine's easy enough. pntbll248=paintball248 without the vowels (cuz it was already taken on AIM). I always use this name, so I figured why change it now. =D =D

Vidan
September 7th, 2004, 04:30 AM
Woes of Folly is the name of a short-lived band I started with a few friends.

Fun fact: I started out on this board as DarkFuzzy. That's the name I used on Furcadia.

I used to use lordtbone in Yahoo! chat and clubs/groups up until a few years ago.

Shadow
September 7th, 2004, 04:54 AM
i mostly choce my name becuse after mother died i kind of have leavd in a shadow.... you know dont talk to others dont go to partys and stuff just standing for your self like a lost shadow i did that in 3-4 years befure i dare to go out again....but i still am for my self.
the black fur i have represents my all black past whits i dont want to talk abut....and the white spots arund my eyes is standing for Love and Hope....

i am also know as The Shadow of Light

but it also more behinde this name.....

nafklt
September 7th, 2004, 06:02 AM
nafklt=TLK Fan

lion_roog
September 7th, 2004, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by nafklt
nafklt=TLK Fan

I did not notice that. Then again, I didn't notice a sliding glass door one time and ran right into it...:D

Sharifu
September 7th, 2004, 07:27 AM
My real name is Audra, and Audra means "Noble strength." And noble in Swahili is Sharifu. For a long time I wanted to create a TLK character that was like me, if I was a lioness in the TLK world. So there ya go. :cheese:

lion_roog
September 7th, 2004, 07:43 AM
That's pretty cool. =D I wonder what my name means, and what names from an African culture would match my name's meaning.

unregistered user
September 7th, 2004, 08:48 AM
Jiraiya=The super Perverted Hermit from Naruto

Simba_TLK
September 7th, 2004, 09:16 AM
well with my username, i didnt really put in any sort of real thought into it :lol:

i just liked Simba, so his name was to be in it ;)
and Simba is from the movie The Lion King ;), and abbreviated to TLK

thus Simba_TLK :p

Shadow
September 7th, 2004, 12:49 PM
my real name i wold not speak of only to the ones i will meat next year you will know it then ;)

prity funny thoge my real name duse not exsist in English.
only like Finland Norgway and of cure Sweden =D

even my friend in shcool calls me Shadow

Nephilim
September 7th, 2004, 04:04 PM
I used to be Calaethis here. ;)

Simba_2004
September 7th, 2004, 06:19 PM
I remember that ;), I have been Simba_2004 then DerekNitroRC then Simba_2004 then blue Tiger (still alive :evilgrin:) and then back to '04 :lol:

unregistered user
September 7th, 2004, 07:02 PM
I chose Nuka because he's a great character and I'm the most like him. It's up to everyone else to figure out how hehe.

unregistered user
September 7th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Nuka
I chose Nuka because he's a great character and I'm the most like him. It's up to everyone else to figure out how hehe.

Nuka owns! XD
Sonique21837? = Da Fruitcake!
:gasp::idiot::cheese:

Shatara
September 7th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Sonique21837?
Nuka owns! XD

Yup.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/tapdance.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/thwap.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/Xp.gif

unregistered user
September 8th, 2004, 01:24 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/Xenti/Smilies/Evil.gif

Muahahaha!

lion_roog
September 8th, 2004, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Shatara
Yup.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/tapdance.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/thwap.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/Xp.gif

You forgot the part where he lights himself on fire..:haha:

Endra
September 8th, 2004, 01:45 AM
Ghalati means a few different things in Swahili. It means lie, falsehood, fault, or mistake.

:evilgrin:

I was looking for a good TLK-ish name when I was still aeRo, I found a bunch of ones I liked, and basically had people on MSN help me choose :p

I still don't even know how to pronounce Ghalati.... heh.

I would guess it would be Gah-lah-tee.

lion_roog
September 8th, 2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Ghalati

I would guess it would be Gah-lah-tee.

Maybe it's pronounced ah-latte, you know, silent "g"...

Mmmmm, coffee sounds good...=D

Endra
September 8th, 2004, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by lion_roog

xD!!! ROFL!!!

Suki
September 8th, 2004, 01:54 AM
:o :haha: :-) :p

TrkenTyger009
September 8th, 2004, 03:32 AM
IrkenTiger, but TrkenTyger sounded better.
And irken is the race of aliens on Invader Zim = )

Juniper
September 8th, 2004, 03:35 AM

Speaking of lattes, has anyone noticed how many starbucks are popping up lately. I bet they're gonna outnumber people someday:gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :p

lion_roog
September 8th, 2004, 03:44 AM
Doesn't everyone in Seattle already own a StarBucks?:D

kourukon
September 8th, 2004, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by TrkenTyger009
IrkenTiger, but TrkenTyger sounded better.
And irken is the race of aliens on Invader Zim = )

Zim rulez!! :cheese:

Sadiki
September 8th, 2004, 09:51 AM
hmm... SimbaTheMighty... I don't know where did it come from... I just used it in many places... but well after I joined I have really start using it more often... or actually all the time :P

Shadow
September 8th, 2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
hmm... SimbaTheMighty... I don't know where did it come from... I just used it in many places... but well after I joined I have really start using it more often... or actually all the time :P

becuse you are a Mighti friend :D

unregistered user
September 8th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Indeed he is *:hugs: STM*

unregistered user
September 8th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Already had two cups of coffe today, was hyper during the math lesson :E

Anyways, Boos...well..one day when I was joining a flightsim community, I needed a name....And Boos just popped up..I dont think I was thinking of booze either ;P

It just popped up there and ive been using in for about 1 - 2 years

I usually go by the names of Boos, Boosy, Boosy0r

before Boos I think I was using Wedge mostly...my family name is wedgemountain directly translated ;)

SimbaLKD
September 8th, 2004, 06:09 PM
when i first came to Lea, i was know as LionKingDomain.. I fugured that was a bit long, and I wanted my username to have something to do with Simba.. So i merged the two, and presto SimbaLKD was born.. I tried a few others after this one (Cub Simba, and King Simba).. King Simba would have been cool, but I'm all for the cub Simba!!.. And so, SimbaLKD is who I shall stay!

:D

Nephilim
September 8th, 2004, 06:35 PM
I ph34r your avatar. :horror:

Ruska
September 8th, 2004, 07:15 PM
I've never changed my username. Am I missing something? Does it mean I don't have a life? *rolls eyes*

lion_roog
September 8th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Ruska
Does it mean I don't have a life?

Yes...

No...

Actually, I'm not quite sure...:p

Mushroom
September 8th, 2004, 07:21 PM
My username is because i wanted something kinda oringinal. The first time I used Mushroom as I username it was Mushroom666 (666 being the devils number) but I got tired of putting the 666 on the end (so some places I'm know as Devil Mushroom) and just shortened it Mushroom.

Nephilim
September 8th, 2004, 07:27 PM
I've been through a few. In order:

Materia Thief, Silver, Calaethis/Calae, Vyrie, Nephilim... not all on Lea though.

I think I'm gonna stick now. :hehe:

lion_roog
September 8th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Mushroom
My username is because i wanted something kinda oringinal. The first time I used Mushroom as I username it was Mushroom666 (666 being the devils number) but I got tired of putting the 666 on the end (so some places I'm know as Devil Mushroom) and just shortened it Mushroom.

Aw, man, you should've made you name "Devil Shroom", that would've been awesome...:D

unregistered user
September 8th, 2004, 07:30 PM
I actualy have no idea why i chose mine

Shadow
September 8th, 2004, 07:47 PM
befure my mom....well died i hade Weed as usern name cuse im a big fan of the Gin movies and Weed is his son....
but no more....

know its Shadow also know as the Shadow of Light
=D

lion_roog
September 8th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by shadow
befure my mom....well died i hade Weed as usern name cuse im a big fan of the Gin movies and Weed is his son....
but no more....

know its Shadow also know as the Shadow of Light
=D

:haha: For a second there I thought you meant the other type of "weed", you know, the type that makes you happy...:D

unregistered user
September 8th, 2004, 10:03 PM
I dunno why i chose mine...it just sounds cool!:D :cheese:

lion_roog
September 9th, 2004, 05:09 AM
Your name makes me think of the song "The age of Aquarius"...:D

Shadow
September 9th, 2004, 05:03 PM
:haha: For a second there I thought you meant the other type of "weed", you know, the type that makes you happy...:D

Wow :gasp: god no ! =D

lion_roog
September 9th, 2004, 08:38 PM
Post deleted (content). - Woes

unregistered user
September 9th, 2004, 08:51 PM
I named myself after my only TLK char [at the time of creating this account, I have an odd, sruffy rogue male char now, but he has no name yet.]

Anyways, Nyeupe just means "White" cause she's white X3:ayecapn: :bleen: :cheese: :browlift:

lionloversam
September 9th, 2004, 11:13 PM
My username is 'lionloversam' because lions are my favorite animal and TLK is my favorite movie. Thats pretty much it.

Xinithian
September 9th, 2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by lionloversam
My username is 'lionloversam' because lions are my favorite animal and TLK is my favorite movie. Thats pretty much it. But you still haven't explained the Sam part...

lionloversam
September 9th, 2004, 11:33 PM
Samuel in my name but I go by 'Sam'. :ayecapn: :nukasm:

Nephilim
September 10th, 2004, 04:13 PM
*highfives teh_Sam*

Simbaspirit
November 18th, 2005, 06:32 AM
so how did ou get your username?? did it just pop into your head?? is it your nickname?? let us know!!=D

Mizani
November 18th, 2005, 06:57 AM
I think Utora already made a thread like this:thinks:

Simbaspirit
November 18th, 2005, 07:05 AM
really?? i looked for similar threads, but couldn't find any. Sorry!! :confused:

Tategami
November 18th, 2005, 07:09 AM
well...might as well post.

tategami is (i think) japanese for lion. thats what an online translation dictionary told me at least.

King Simba
November 18th, 2005, 07:38 AM
Yeah, I believe there were some threads like this in the past.

Anyway, I came up with King Simba when I joined back in June last year. As to why did I pick it? Well, Simba is one of my fave characters along with Kovu. I like the adult (in TLK that is) so I decided to give myself the name I have now.

lion_roog
November 18th, 2005, 07:45 AM
I random;y picked letters and they somehow formed "lion roog"...:D

The Tigress
November 18th, 2005, 08:55 AM
I've always loved tigers, but "The Tigress" was officially born in 9th grade when I used to pass letters to my ex-best friend in school. I started putting "aka: The Tigress" at the end of the letters.

nathalie
November 18th, 2005, 09:03 AM
*threads merged*

Does anyone want me to explain how the search button REALLY works?

lion_roog
November 18th, 2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by nathalie

Does anyone want me to explain how the search button REALLY works?

What's a search button....I can't read!...*cries*

unregistered user
November 18th, 2005, 09:41 AM
Teach me how to press Search button please :p.

nathalie
November 18th, 2005, 09:49 AM
Oh please ...

:)

unregistered user
November 18th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Wow Nathalie, remember more then 5 post ;). :D
Hehe. Try to keep that on my mind.

nathalie
November 18th, 2005, 09:59 AM
Well, on some silly comments, there just isn't much to say is there ...

Sadiki
November 18th, 2005, 11:08 AM
I used SimbaTheMighty as Password when I was 14 or something. with every other letter capitalized and such. Then when I cam here just used it as username because it was intopic. After that my old username and password changed places ;)

unregistered user
November 18th, 2005, 11:16 AM
So, can i use your username please.
:p

Daniel
November 18th, 2005, 03:51 PM
my username is my name

suprising really

Guntur
January 27th, 2008, 03:21 PM
I didn't explains what my username are so, *major "bump'ish"*

Zack2k (Representing my self in the internet world)
Guntur means Lighting (Ph34r the birthday update post)
Fendi (My real nickname in this world)

How bout yours new members :p or old members.

Dyani
January 27th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Not sure if I've explained where my name came from. :confused:

I'm almost J.K Rowling-Obsessive with unusual names and got three or four "baby name" books at home. When I stumbled across Lea (somehow) I knew I had to have a good internet name. Normal names like my own annoy the feck outta me. Normal=boring for me. I'd been doodling a half-assed story about teenagers, werewolves, witches and shapeshifters in a supernaturally-ruled world, and one of the characters was called Dyani. (I've got a blinkin' list of names I'd like to call my children.. oh how they could have suffered!)

Dyani is Native American for "Deer". Even though the meaning is not what I would have liked, Dyani just stuck and thats just me through and through now. ^_^

Taneli
January 27th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Hmm, I can't believe I haven't posted here yet.

Nala_Rules ~ Just a random name I picked because I couldn't think of anything else :P

Iestyn ~ Random Welsh name meaning Justin in English. I suddenly became obsessed with the Welsh language when I met my ex Rhys.

Tiikeri ~ The Finnish word for tiger, it also became my first fur name.

Taneli ~ Finnish for Daniel which is my real name. It's also my new fur name since nobody could either spell or pronounce Tiikeri. :P

SVelasquez
January 27th, 2008, 04:29 PM
My pen name is Santiago Velasquez.

Monai
January 27th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Some Lion King name generator. I know, boring. I'd post a link, only I'm not sure if the site exists anymore.

Revo
January 27th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Stimba - Friends in middle school calld me that because it kinda resembled my real name. Funny, that the way this name was generated actually had nothing to do with me being a TLK-fan. I actually got into TLK later.

Stibe - Short for Stimba

ReVo - Comes from the Finnish word for northern lights, "revontulet", which literally means "revo's flames". the big V is just to give it some classyness :p ...

Sombolia
January 27th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Weird, I thought I'd posted in here before. o__O

Well, 'Sombolia' was actually the first TLK fan character that I created like four years ago... the name doesn't actually mean anything, I just made it up. And it stuck. :P

Yeah, my story's boring. XD

Guntur
January 28th, 2008, 02:20 AM
I always thought Sombolia means fortune favors. xP

lionloversam
January 28th, 2008, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Taneli

Taneli ~ Finnish for Daniel which is my real name. It's also my new fur name since nobody could either spell or pronounce Tiikeri. :P

I always pronounced 'Tiikeri' like "tea curry". Don't know if that is right or not though.

And, about my screen name... I am preety sure I said it already, but just for the sake of rehashing.... My first name is 'Samuel' and I like lions, that is why I chose 'lionloversam'.

Guntur
January 28th, 2008, 09:57 AM
FYI Fendi and Zack are my real name. Guntur is one of my alias.

KanuTGL
January 28th, 2008, 03:12 PM
"Kanu" was a word I got off one of TaniDaReal's old TLK-sites (doesn't exist anymore). I liked the meaning - wild cat - more than the name itself, but I needed something to call my brand new persona character: that golden-ish (though painfully yellow at the time) big cat. It became Kanu, The Golden Lioness.

So can you guess what TGL stands for? :P

Guntur
January 28th, 2008, 04:09 PM
TGL? The good life? Welcome to the good life (T-Pain Kanye West Good Life)

O_o
January 29th, 2008, 04:55 PM
curse the good life song *shurgs*

well, my name says it all :bleen:

Avalon
January 30th, 2008, 02:41 PM
I don't remember if I've posted in this or not, but heck, I might as well repost :3

Well my name steam from the fact that I've always been fansinated with the Arthurian legends, and English mythology in general, I first heard the name when I saw the movie Merlin many years go.

However do need to change my name, cause I don't use Avalon anymore xD Though I've been too lazy to ask having it changed. These days I go by the name of Morr?gan, those familiar with the Celtic pantheon know who she is xP For those who don't, she is a spirit of sorts, associated with strife, battle, and fertility. She usually appears in two forms; that of a black raven, or a cloaked young woman, with flowing black hair x)

O_o
February 1st, 2008, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by KanuTGL
..... The Golden Lioness.

So can you guess what TGL stands for? :P

'nuff said :diva:

Guntur
February 1st, 2008, 05:04 PM
^ Welcome to The Good Life!!!!! *T-Pain impression*

ZooK
February 15th, 2008, 04:35 PM
BaZooKa

I was stuck at the register screen for a long time, couldn't think of a name. So I just started typing in random words and tearing them apart until I found one that I liked and was simple.

Yeah..I'm not very creative :p

TheColorYellow
February 15th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Yellow is my favorite color, so this eventually came to mind. It was too long on the register form at first, so I took out the spaces.

Taneli
February 15th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by lionloversam
I always pronounced 'Tiikeri' like "tea curry". Don't know if that is right or not though.
It's more like "tee kerry" but even that's not exact. With it being a Finnish word, it has Finnish pronunciation which is hard to find an English equivalent of.

We need STM to record how it's pronounced :P

Dyani
February 15th, 2008, 06:55 PM
Hmm.. I always pronounced Tiikeri as "Tic Eerie" O_o